Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Boulder Highway

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

?

Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Why do I get bombarded with PMs asking for her digits when I say in the post there is "no number"?
    Monger's Blood went from their big head to their little one.

LOL.

?

My guess is that's Liz. Short, chubby, no tits, huge but shapely ass for a chunker. Not bad looking. She's nice and performs a mean BBBJ with great suction and tongue action. $50.

No number, but she wanted to connect with me on Facebook, which I responded with a stern fuck no.
    Why do I get bombarded with PMs asking for her digits when I say in the post there is "no number"?

Chubby Blonde

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianMan  [View Original Post]
    Thursday 4:00 PM little activity at lowes entrance on Fremont. A couple of BSW and one blond ssbbw. Dressed nice about 25 years old. Next saw a chubby blond with glasses walking through lowes parking lot. I have seen her in the past on Tropicana by the Orleans.
    My guess is that's Liz. Short, chubby, no tits, huge but shapely ass for a chunker. Not bad looking. She's nice and performs a mean BBBJ with great suction and tongue action. $50.

No number, but she wanted to connect with me on Facebook, which I responded with a stern fuck no.

Lowes

Thursday 4:00 PM little activity at lowes entrance on Fremont. A couple of BSW and one blond ssbbw. Dressed nice about 25 years old. Next saw a chubby blond with glasses walking through lowes parking lot. I have seen her in the past on Tropicana by the Orleans.

Are You Sure Cruiser?

A chick walking in front of Lowe's with booth shorts with ass cheeks hanging out is 1000% working.
    Walking in front of Lowes. Perhaps she was just looking for some good "wood " ! (LOL).

JAMESJ.

Ya Think?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianMan  [View Original Post]
    About a month ago I was walking out of lowes and a big ass white girl walked by wearing a pair of tight booty shorts with her but cheeks hanging out yummy. I didn't think she was working. This was around noon. Yesterday I saw her again walking by Lowe's towards Fremont now I know she's working but no booty shorts. Anyone has any Intel on her I want that big chubby ass.
    A chick walking in front of Lowe's with booth shorts with ass cheeks hanging out is 1000% working.

Fremont at Lowes

About a month ago I was walking out of lowes and a big ass white girl walked by wearing a pair of tight booty shorts with her but cheeks hanging out yummy. I didn't think she was working. This was around noon. Yesterday I saw her again walking by Lowe's towards Fremont now I know she's working but no booty shorts. Anyone has any Intel on her I want that big chubby ass.

Need recommendations!

Need some help finding a bbj goddess around boulder and trop. Message me a DM with anyone who's a good bbj around my area. Thank you all and happy holidays.

Blonde pick up

Who picked up that blonde by Lowes today around 2 pm?

You beat me by like 15 min.

Do you have any info on her rates? Is she good?

Thin.

Black shorts.

Really high heals.

Mid 20's-30's.

Boulder Old Lady

Quote Originally Posted by PopoBoner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a description or pic of this lady? (other than them titties and cane that is).
    Someone in the past posted about her. Can't seem to find the post. What I remember she always is in front of the 4 Mile bar and had a trailer in the trailer park next door. Not that old, overweight with huge tits.

In all 4 it!

Anyone have a description or pic of this lady? (other than them titties and cane that is).

The big titty old lady with the cane is out in front of the Four Mike bar. Not into old ladies or canes but I'm a sucker for huge natural juggs. At home now. Might take a crack at her later.

Whats ups guys heading to vegas in a month and was wondering where the mature woman hang out. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Cane Lady

The big titty old lady with the cane is out in front of the Four Mike bar. Not into old ladies or canes but I'm a sucker for huge natural juggs. At home now. Might take a crack at her later.

BH & Russell

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrande1  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by Bounder Hwy and Russle and there was cop car with about 4 undercover suvs and 2 vans. The SUVs are newer Suburbans tan and black. Vans are newer and tan as well. I'm guessing they are getting ready to set some people up. Keep an eye out.
    More than likely something other than SW action was being investigated. Tan vehicles usually are feds.

Warning!

I just drove by Bounder Hwy and Russle and there was cop car with about 4 undercover suvs and 2 vans. The SUVs are newer Suburbans tan and black. Vans are newer and tan as well. I'm guessing they are getting ready to set some people up. Keep an eye out.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations