Adult Vacation

Thread: Lear

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
This blog is moderated by Slinky77
  1. #30

    I didn't have to switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    Is doubles 2 pops or 4 pops? Since had a turn off where they will only change 2 rubbers, so I be with one and if switch then change rubber and won't be able to switch back again. Which didn't feel like a true threesome experience. Lola is hot but the 2 rubber limit was a turn off, I would like to switch back and forth with either of the chicks.
    I didn't have to switch rubbers. Also for an hour? I don't know how anyone can pop 4 times, so probably same as regular 1 hours.

  2. #29

    Sounds amazing. Unfortunately for those of us who don't want to provide I'd.

    We can't get confirmed there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    Thursday night I saw Lola Luscious and Stefanie Breeze for a double special, 450 damage.

    What. A. Night.

    Those two women know how to please a guy. As soon as I get there and see them in their robes. Wow, they were really sexy. Once you get in the door they're already kissing you, making you feel right at home, they're very great socially. Both banging bodies, great ass, great tits.

    BBJ, DFK included. They gave me one of the best double blowjobs ever, I was about to burst a couple of times. Both girls could take the D and really enjoy what they're doing, going down on each other, very vibrant and fun. I was hitting it in every position you could think of.

    Both rode me like crazy until I burst.

    Shout out to Jay who accommodated me well and recommended the great special. Now I understand the hype.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    Is doubles 2 pops or 4 pops? Since had a turn off where they will only change 2 rubbers, so I be with one and if switch then change rubber and won't be able to switch back again. Which didn't feel like a true threesome experience. Lola is hot but the 2 rubber limit was a turn off, I would like to switch back and forth with either of the chicks.
    They probably do this so you don't waste their condom inventory. Easy, bringing your own condoms should solve this problem.

  4. #27
    Is doubles 2 pops or 4 pops? Since had a turn off where they will only change 2 rubbers, so I be with one and if switch then change rubber and won't be able to switch back again. Which didn't feel like a true threesome experience. Lola is hot but the 2 rubber limit was a turn off, I would like to switch back and forth with either of the chicks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    Thursday night I saw Lola Luscious and Stefanie Breeze for a double special, 450 damage.

    What. A. Night.

    Those two women know how to please a guy. As soon as I get there and see them in their robes. Wow, they were really sexy. Once you get in the door they're already kissing you, making you feel right at home, they're very great socially. Both banging bodies, great ass, great tits.

    BBJ, DFK included. They gave me one of the best double blowjobs ever, I was about to burst a couple of times. Both girls could take the D and really enjoy what they're doing, going down on each other, very vibrant and fun. I was hitting it in every position you could think of.

    Both rode me like crazy until I burst.

    Shout out to Jay who accommodated me well and recommended the great special. Now I understand the hype.

  5. #26

    Lola Luscious & Stefanie Breeze Double

    Thursday night I saw Lola Luscious and Stefanie Breeze for a double special, 450 damage.

    What. A. Night.

    Those two women know how to please a guy. As soon as I get there and see them in their robes. Wow, they were really sexy. Once you get in the door they're already kissing you, making you feel right at home, they're very great socially. Both banging bodies, great ass, great tits.

    BBJ, DFK included. They gave me one of the best double blowjobs ever, I was about to burst a couple of times. Both girls could take the D and really enjoy what they're doing, going down on each other, very vibrant and fun. I was hitting it in every position you could think of.

    Both rode me like crazy until I burst.

    Shout out to Jay who accommodated me well and recommended the great special. Now I understand the hype.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot  [View Original Post]
    I tried sending a text, twice (two different occasions). I have never received a response from them at either point, so never got verified. If anyone does know the magic words to get them to respond, please let me know.
    Same experience here. The problem is that after you follow their screening procedure, the person you're texting with just leaves you in the dark. I don't know if the process takes 2 hours, 2 days, or 2 weeks. A simple confirmation reply only takes 2 seconds and would go a long way.

  7. #24

    Magic words

    Quote Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot  [View Original Post]
    I tried sending a text, twice (two different occasions). I have never received a response from them at either point, so never got verified. If anyone does know the magic words to get them to respond, please let me know.
    "I'm willing to cover a 1 hour session for my pal Nsugen if you're willing to verify me".

    That usually gets Jay all revved up.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Texted them yesterday asking to get verified. Still haven't received a response. Is this normal, do they usually have slow responses?
    I tried sending a text, twice (two different occasions). I have never received a response from them at either point, so never got verified. If anyone does know the magic words to get them to respond, please let me know.

  9. #22

    Verification with Lear

    Texted them yesterday asking to get verified. Still haven't received a response. Is this normal, do they usually have slow responses?

  10. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter  [View Original Post]
    If you're not being a tard it's a simple process. Got vetted and cleared in about 2 days. If you've seen one of the girls outside of any place you can usually get them to vouch you in just as fast.
    What about for people who have only seen independents and non agency women LOL.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by WruceBayne  [View Original Post]
    Assuming most of you commenting on Lear's have went through their screening process to get their password to the site, I'm curious to know. Was the process quick and simple for you guys? Or was it a pain in the ass due to the person you were texting with sounding like a cranky woman on her period who didn't want to be bothered with anything?
    If you're not being a tard it's a simple process. Got vetted and cleared in about 2 days. If you've seen one of the girls outside of any place you can usually get them to vouch you in just as fast.

  12. #19

    Lear's screening process

    Assuming most of you commenting on Lear's have went through their screening process to get their password to the site, I'm curious to know. Was the process quick and simple for you guys? Or was it a pain in the ass due to the person you were texting with sounding like a cranky woman on her period who didn't want to be bothered with anything?

  13. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeeRann99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to show these chicks recent test results to get BBFS?? And do they show their recent test results too??
    Dude relax. There's no hard process for this. And no, they're not going to show you their test results. You're rolling the dice.

  14. #17

    Bbfs

    Do you have to show these chicks recent test results to get BBFS?? And do they show their recent test results too??

  15. #16

    Back in the game

    Whats up mongers! I'm back in the game after a brief hiatus and just recently heard about this place lears. I've frequented Indys for a while but would like to try this place. I texted them but got no response. Anybody know how the introduction process works for them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape