Adult Vacation

Thread: Boston Top Ten

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #66
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Krabi  [View Original Post]
    To me, the biggest allure of BTT and the like is the kissing. It is just irresponsible to kiss someone who kissed 10 other dudes a day. What do why'all think?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdamia87  [View Original Post]
    That's the exact thing I keep going back and forth over in my head, honestly. I'm not worried about myself if I were to catch it, but those around me that it would impact. But at the same time, I'm almost desperate to meet with someone. It's definitely not enough to get the HJ after a massage. Anyone know how BTT is handling things with its girls as far as any precautions they may be taking?
    Gentlemen, you can rest assured that everyone you see in this hobby kisses multiple dudes per day, even if they try to impose on you that they're low volume LOL.

    I think girls at BTT see no more than 6 guys on the busy day, that's when they feel rushed. Usually it's 3-4 sometimes less.

  2. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Krabi  [View Original Post]
    To me, the biggest allure of BTT and the like is the kissing. It is just irresponsible to kiss someone who kissed 10 other dudes a day. What do why'all think?
    That's the exact thing I keep going back and forth over in my head, honestly. I'm not worried about myself if I were to catch it, but those around me that it would impact. But at the same time, I'm almost desperate to meet with someone. It's definitely not enough to get the HJ after a massage. Anyone know how BTT is handling things with its girls as far as any precautions they may be taking?

  3. #64

    Covid Concerns

    To me, the biggest allure of BTT and the like is the kissing. It is just irresponsible to kiss someone who kissed 10 other dudes a day. What do why'all think?

  4. #63

    BTT Yuki

    Saw here this weekend and had an average experience most likely because of chemistry. She is the same girl in the pictures so she has a pretty face, nice tits and ass, she is not slim with a little meat on her but not fat at all. Hopped in the shower no standard BTT BJ and no kissing. Back to the bed room only LFK. Went through the motions of BBBJ, she is very responsive to DATY. On came the cover and went through mish and k9 blew in the cover. Smalltalk afterwards and she gave an awesome massage. Although the same motions she had perfect pressure so it felt real good. Showered and bounced.

  5. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Man that blows! Really wanted to check out a 20's spinner but no 2nd pop! Come on now WTF.

    Almost took a ride today. Glad I didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    I was thinkign to see her. Now putting hold. Thanks for review.
    Yeah save your money guys. I left feeling empty inside after seeing her. Not sure if anyone felt that way after a bad visit. Made me having second thoughts about trying anyone new.

    But its great to have a forum like this for reviews. Keep it up with the reviews guys!

  6. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDragon  [View Original Post]
    I know there were a few no so good reviews for Spring but I was in the area and had the itch. Should have taken the advices of others. She definitely doesn't like what she is doing. Looks more in her 30's than in her 20's as stated. However she does give a good BBBJ and licks balls pretty good. She does not rim, dfk, and fip. Didn't get to try cim so not sure if she does it or not. I asked to go for a second pop but she said no and that she was tired. I would not repeat because I just didn't feel anything with her.
    I was thinkign to see her. Now putting hold. Thanks for review.

  7. #60

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDragon  [View Original Post]
    I know there were a few no so good reviews for Spring but I was in the area and had the itch. Should have taken the advices of others. She definitely doesn't like what she is doing. Looks more in her 30's than in her 20's as stated. However she does give a good BBBJ and licks balls pretty good. She does not rim, dfk, and fip. Didn't get to try cim so not sure if she does it or not. I asked to go for a second pop but she said no and that she was tired. I would not repeat because I just didn't feel anything with her.
    Man that blows! Really wanted to check out a 20's spinner but no 2nd pop! Come on now WTF.

    Almost took a ride today. Glad I didn't.

  8. #59

    Spring

    I know there were a few no so good reviews for Spring but I was in the area and had the itch. Should have taken the advices of others. She definitely doesn't like what she is doing. Looks more in her 30's than in her 20's as stated. However she does give a good BBBJ and licks balls pretty good. She does not rim, dfk, and fip. Didn't get to try cim so not sure if she does it or not. I asked to go for a second pop but she said no and that she was tired. I would not repeat because I just didn't feel anything with her.

  9. #58
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Fill out the contact form on the website. They contact you, if I remember right send license and credit card with all info blocked except name. Selfie and other info like email and employment.
    What exactly do they do with all that sensitive information. If I may ask?

    Thanks,

    L.

  10. #57
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1302
    Quote Originally Posted by LB1001  [View Original Post]
    Old monger getting back into the game a bit (couldn't log onto old account for some reason). Saw Shu last week and she didn't take your advice. Was my first rim job and it was fantastic. She is a very pretty girl and was very eager to please.
    It's public knowledge now. My advice was when it still wasn't.

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Before it became widely known that Shu does rimming I advised her to keep that info private and do it only if asked because many wouldn't see her knowing that she does rimming and french kisses too. Then she just stopped offered me rimming and now I have to ask her for it for her to actually do it. Just saying.
    Old monger getting back into the game a bit (couldn't log onto old account for some reason). Saw Shu last week and she didn't take your advice. Was my first rim job and it was fantastic. She is a very pretty girl and was very eager to please.

  12. #55
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Eva

    [=Kkkjkj;4981004]I would say the pictures are not accurate, otherwise they have been heavily photoshopped.

    Of all BTT ladies I visited, I found Aileen and Somi most attractive in terms of appearance. Eva and Mina excelled in skills.

    I saw a lot of good words about Shu but personally I didn't feel she was any special. [ / QUOTE].

    Thanks, I think I will give Yuki a try if they can offer me an hour. Lately, they can only do half in the evening which I don't think is enough time to enjoy it.

  13. #54

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro for review. What you say about picture. How lo it is from real? I thought she was 20 yrs old from picture.
    I would say the pictures are not accurate, otherwise they have been heavily photoshopped.

    Of all BTT ladies I visited, I found Aileen and Somi most attractive in terms of appearance. Eva and Mina excelled in skills.

    I saw a lot of good words about Shu but personally I didn't feel she was any special.

  14. #53

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Kkkjkj  [View Original Post]
    Since no one answered, I tried her myself.

    Age: 35+.

    Face: 6.

    Service 8. 5 (I'll give Mina 9 for her better massage skill).

    English is OK.
    Thanks bro for review. What you say about picture. How lo it is from real? I thought she was 20 yrs old from picture.

  15. #52

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I think they are the same person but she went by different names? Supposedly she is half Korean half Spanish / Hispanic. I was reading the link they provided and everyone said the last pic is her. Good praises about her, C / D fake tits, nice latina like ass, and pretty face. If I have the time I'll try to go see her and report. Here is a different site she is on: https://pink31nyc.com/.
    Apparently she spent time in Hawaii and was well liked, do an advanced search for "Nadia" in the upper right search bar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape