Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 766 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11476

    Link?

    The link isn't working. Is this her, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58081812/?

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    That's because all these girls on dating apps are PITA to deal with. They want a supermodel guy with all the cash and be treated like a queen. Dating isn't like it used to be. It's literally no longer a social norm to walk up to a stranger and ask for their number or to even hit on them in public. Like it's not harassment if I only do it once, and if you say no I'll be on my way. I feel bad for the real young ones since the game has completely changed. Persistence is no longer rewarded, it's punished, brutally may I add.

    As for a review, I saw Monroe recently. A lot of posts say no BBBJ but I got one of the best DT BBBJ's of my life from her. I didn't even want her kitty anymore, which is pierced BTW. Pics are accurate, but she's put on a little weight. But I don't consider her a BBW or fat, she's just thicker. Big tits, nipples get hard as she's going down on you. Also, it was BBBJCIM but YMMV. Pretty face as per her pictures. Also got a massage. She works out of an MP FYI.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57843945/

  2. #11475

    Celina

    Hey guys has anyone seen Celina? We were texting back and forth then crickets. I was wondering if anyone has seen her she looks phenomenal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58076368/

  3. #11474

    Agree on Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    That's because all these girls on dating apps are PITA to deal with. They want a supermodel guy with all the cash and be treated like a queen. Dating isn't like it used to be. It's literally no longer a social norm to walk up to a stranger and ask for their number or to even hit on them in public. Like it's not harassment if I only do it once, and if you say no I'll be on my way. I feel bad for the real young ones since the game has completely changed. Persistence is no longer rewarded, it's punished, brutally may I add.

    As for a review, I saw Monroe recently. A lot of posts say no BBBJ but I got one of the best DT BBBJ's of my life from her. I didn't even want her kitty anymore, which is pierced BTW. Pics are accurate, but she's put on a little weight. But I don't consider her a BBW or fat, she's just thicker. Big tits, nipples get hard as she's going down on you. Also, it was BBBJCIM but YMMV. Pretty face as per her pictures. Also got a massage. She works out of an MP FYI.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57843945/
    Agree on this Monroe post. Saw her out of TLC for 30 min and the BBBJ was legit. She likes loud angry rock music which was a turn off for me but she managed to set me straight. Prefer Kristi and Smokey but Monroe is a great girl.

  4. #11473

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Sweet girl. Shit service. 30 seconds going down and suddenly she gets up and wanders off to find a rock or some other candy and stays in the bathroom for 20 minutes. I find her very cute, but no more visits from me.
    Not to beat a dead horse but I recently disregarded all of the negative posts and took a shot (her face pic is like a siren in the Greek isles to me). What a mistake. Totally rundown motel with gangs of hoodies all over the parking lot. She told me that 4:30 was a perfect time. I show up at 4:30, text, no response. Gave her 15 more, text, no response. Waited 10 more minutes then left. Finally got a response almost an hour later apologizing because she was running late. Lesson learned.

  5. #11472

    Stephie

    [QUE=RockyJl;5174838]Any references for Stephanie near the Hard Rock Casino? QUOTE].

    I have seen Stephenie many time she is a pleaser.

  6. #11471

    Ryder

    The second one is Ryder and she is for real and prefers black men.

  7. #11470
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous434  [View Original Post]
    Use listcrawler and search their names on the forum, find one with decent reviews and take the plunge but damn you mongers are getting younger and younger, I was busy at the bar at your age, wait until you're 50 and washed up.
    That's because all these girls on dating apps are PITA to deal with. They want a supermodel guy with all the cash and be treated like a queen. Dating isn't like it used to be. It's literally no longer a social norm to walk up to a stranger and ask for their number or to even hit on them in public. Like it's not harassment if I only do it once, and if you say no I'll be on my way. I feel bad for the real young ones since the game has completely changed. Persistence is no longer rewarded, it's punished, brutally may I add.

    As for a review, I saw Monroe recently. A lot of posts say no BBBJ but I got one of the best DT BBBJ's of my life from her. I didn't even want her kitty anymore, which is pierced BTW. Pics are accurate, but she's put on a little weight. But I don't consider her a BBW or fat, she's just thicker. Big tits, nipples get hard as she's going down on you. Also, it was BBBJCIM but YMMV. Pretty face as per her pictures. Also got a massage. She works out of an MP FYI.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57843945/

  8. #11469

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by HoChaser1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56077903/

    The thing with Lauren is she is not reliable, at least my experiences. I did out calls with her at my place. She took forever to arrive to point I didn't even care if she showed up or not. First time took her two days to show up. She kept saying sorry with excuses. I didnt care since I was home working anyway. She is very cheap since she is no better than a street walker. I donated 60 and thats with tip for qv but each time about 30min. Had lots of bruises. Has a sexy body little ass, but had to many scabs. She absolutely has no tits. Had on to much makeup on last visit. She is a stiff fuck, I hate that. Tight pussy, but stiff body. Blowjob is below average for my needs. Very nice girl and sweet, but I only saw her because of basically street rates I got from her. I won't see her again only because in last visit she completely stunk up my room. It was gross. I had to immediately wash sheets, pillow cases, spray lisol and take long shower. First visit was not stank, second one damn. I mopped bathroom floor too lol. She was basically a dirty street walker condition on last visit. Would of been fine if just head in my car, but no more. She is cheap, but I need slurping, deep, wild nasty blowjobs.
    I concur. Sweet girl. Shit service. 30 seconds going down and suddenly she gets up and wanders off to find a rock or some other candy and stays in the bathroom for 20 minutes. I find her very cute, but no more visits from me.

  9. #11468
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Went to to see Lauren back to back nights and not because she was that good. 1st night I get there, call her and tell her I'm there. She tells me she needs 5 min to get ready. We all know that means 10-15 so I wait 20 for good measure. After 20 min another car pulls up and she walks out to meet the guy and they walk to her room LOL. I leave and she apologized so w. E maybe he offered more so I let it go. I go back tonight and she gets in. She's attractive. She starts doing a nice BBBJ and then stops midway through and says she'd rather go to her room? So I start to get out and she tells me to wait because people are in there. I say come on now I know you're just going to leave. She promises she won't whatever. So I just say ok whatever and let her go. I call her 5 times because she took 15 minutes and she finally comes back. Once she does she tells me we need to go to a different motel because there's too many people in that room and she had another friend with a room she could use. So I like a dumbass drive to another motel 3 min away. She gets out and tells me to wait a minute while she talks to her friend. So I wait 5 min call her and no answer. 15 min go by and I give up. Can't believe I did that dumb shit. First time I ever got ripped off. Her ass was so nice I let my little head over power the big one. First and last time that happens! She's probably YMMV. Just don't be dumb like myself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56077903/
    Dude, not only did you get ripped off, you essentially became her driver to another one of her dates. Lesson learned for sure.

  10. #11467

    Pegging recommendation. Stephanie

    Anyone have experience with Stephanie?

  11. #11466

    Pegging recommendation

    Any references for Stephanie near the Hard Rock Casino?

  12. #11465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 671

    Raine's in Tampa. So eat

    Your wheaties boys. She's at the 256 store, Aisle 906 , Space 8286. All menu items are open, Greek with a side of your tossed salad is on the menu also. 100 for the all you can pound half hour buffett. ASk her any questions. Ajdal out.

  13. #11464

    Yet another visiting question

    I am coming to Tampa soon to visit family but will stay at a hotel while I am there. North end near Waters Ave. Can anyone recommend a UTR, Asian would be a plus. I am reading the massage section but would prefer a lady come to me. I haven't been back to Tampa in 25 years and all I can think about is traffic 😐. I am sure I will need some stress relief LOL.

    OW.

  14. #11463

    Lauren

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56077903/

    The thing with Lauren is she is not reliable, at least my experiences. I did out calls with her at my place. She took forever to arrive to point I didn't even care if she showed up or not. First time took her two days to show up. She kept saying sorry with excuses. I didnt care since I was home working anyway. She is very cheap since she is no better than a street walker. I donated 60 and thats with tip for qv but each time about 30min. Had lots of bruises. Has a sexy body little ass, but had to many scabs. She absolutely has no tits. Had on to much makeup on last visit. She is a stiff fuck, I hate that. Tight pussy, but stiff body. Blowjob is below average for my needs. Very nice girl and sweet, but I only saw her because of basically street rates I got from her. I won't see her again only because in last visit she completely stunk up my room. It was gross. I had to immediately wash sheets, pillow cases, spray lisol and take long shower. First visit was not stank, second one damn. I mopped bathroom floor too lol. She was basically a dirty street walker condition on last visit. Would of been fine if just head in my car, but no more. She is cheap, but I need slurping, deep, wild nasty blowjobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Went to to see Lauren back to back nights and not because she was that good. 1st night I get there, call her and tell her I'm there. She tells me she needs 5 min to get ready. We all know that means 10-15 so I wait 20 for good measure. After 20 min another car pulls up and she walks out to meet the guy and they walk to her room LOL. I leave and she apologized so w. E maybe he offered more so I let it go. I go back tonight and she gets in. She's attractive. She starts doing a nice BBBJ and then stops midway through and says she'd rather go to her room? So I start to get out and she tells me to wait because people are in there. I say come on now I know you're just going to leave. She promises she won't whatever. So I just say ok whatever and let her go. I call her 5 times because she took 15 minutes and she finally comes back. Once she does she tells me we need to go to a different motel because there's too many people in that room and she had another friend with a room she could use. So I like a dumbass drive to another motel 3 min away. She gets out and tells me to wait a minute while she talks to her friend. So I wait 5 min call her and no answer. 15 min go by and I give up. Can't believe I did that dumb shit. First time I ever got ripped off. Her ass was so nice I let my little head over power the big one. First and last time that happens! She's probably YMMV. Just don't be dumb like myself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56077903/

  15. #11462
    Quote Originally Posted by CohBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Tantra expert Tiffany? Sounds intriguing What's on the menu?
    She's not the girl in the pictures. You get a nice massage and a HJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape