Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Damn shame

Quote Originally Posted by CitiesBoy  [View Original Post]
    The final nail in the coffin and the end of an era. CL hasn't been the same in a while, but plenty of good times were had using it for many, many years.
    I've tried CL for over a year now and only had a few real nibbles and one big bite. Curious as to where they're going to go to now. Someone in a different thread said they were posting in the "Resume" section, haha. The harder the religious zealots and politicians squeeze, the more ingenious the women get. It's not called the world's oldest profession for nothing!!

NB.

Rest In Peace Craigslist.

The final nail in the coffin and the end of an era. CL hasn't been the same in a while, but plenty of good times were had using it for many, many years.

Craigslist girls

Have had a few hits on craigslist lately and was wondering if anyone else has had any luck? Haven't been lucky enough to meet any but got a pic from them and a number from one of them.

The brunette with the big guns sent me this pic and then nothing. I didn't get a number for her so not sure what happened. I think she goes by Joy. The one with the see through top goes by Kristina Rose and also didn't get me a number after she sent the pic. The other one was just today and actually sent me a number so we'll see what happens with that one. Anyone else have any reports to ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joy.jpg‎   k.rosepic.jpg‎   vcm_s_kf_repr_240x400.jpg‎   vcm_s_kf_repr_240x320.jpg‎  

Administrator

Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Posting Limitations