Rabbits Webcam

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Punter3
    Guess not. No info on them. How about you 2 posts wonder TOFTT.

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Robyn, Maya or Jude being advertised in CM?

K Cupid's Intel?

Any info on Robyn, Maya or Jude being advertised in CM?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain09  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Tried to Pm milk and min- at hx but no response.
    Looks like she's off today but Ailla should be around until Wednesday. Both profiles regularly post updates on HX throughout the day so they should get back to you fairly quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendinpj  [View Original Post]
    Second session was great, we had better energy and hit the right spots with one another. Felt a better connection. More vocals and body reactions this time, likely because I also understood what she liked more. I initiated shower play with kissing and light touching as she finished washing me up. In the bedroom, pulled her in for FK mainly LFK and touching. Laid down for teasing before BBBJ, again nice use of sloppy saliva some HJ action. 69 into DATY with FIV, more moans and body reaction this time, likely an orgasm. Now that she was a bit more relax, she was more reactive during CFS. Love that she would hold on to me or want me to hold on to her during mish. Or she would grab on to the bed sheets in doggy when I would give it a little harder. Overall great time! She is leaving after this week. Might not be back for a year. Go see her if you want a sweet submissive Japanese girl that can pass as barely legal!
    Is she still around? Tried to Pm milk and min- at hx but no response.

Ailla Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendinpj  [View Original Post]

Are: Likely. I would like to see how she is when she's a little more fresh.
    Second session was great, we had better energy and hit the right spots with one another. Felt a better connection. More vocals and body reactions this time, likely because I also understood what she liked more. I initiated shower play with kissing and light touching as she finished washing me up. In the bedroom, pulled her in for FK mainly LFK and touching. Laid down for teasing before BBBJ, again nice use of sloppy saliva some HJ action. 69 into DATY with FIV, more moans and body reaction this time, likely an orgasm. Now that she was a bit more relax, she was more reactive during CFS. Love that she would hold on to me or want me to hold on to her during mish. Or she would grab on to the bed sheets in doggy when I would give it a little harder. Overall great time! She is leaving after this week. Might not be back for a year. Go see her if you want a sweet submissive Japanese girl that can pass as barely legal!

Quote Originally Posted by RandyValarde77  [View Original Post]
    This is for Asian Zee from HX firstasians.

Remember YMMV and this was my experience.

P.

The room was dark with red lights. Her body resembles the body in the pictures and I think she has red hair in person instead of dark hair. The pictures could have been hers from the past. Not disappointed at all in person though!

L.

She is small / petite / tone / slender with perfect c cup breasts. Breasts are very soft with medium sized nipples. I would say she is around 30's-35's in age. Has a GND face with long shoulder length hair with bangs. Stomach is flat, butt is round and firm, beautiful pussy. Basic Spinner body, super sexy in every way! Body looks amazing in all the mirrors and she likes to look into the mirrors also and watch.

E.

Very easy to converse with her as her English is fine. She may not understand certain words and will ask you to define or give examples. Had no issues in communicating.

A.

She is a mix of GFE / PSE in her attitude and style. She starts off being very sensual / flirty in the way she talks and touches you at the start. She really likes to please at the start. Once the main event begins (CFS), she talked dirty and really wanted me to pound her in different positions. She really enjoys the sex and is vocal. She tries to connect with you to further enhance your experience as she will constantly ask you what you like and then she will do it.
    FYI. She has a vibrator and enjoyed to play with it. I even inserted 2 fingers. LOL!

Oc / la

She said 2 weeks here but booker told me she leaves for LA in 10 days FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend. Big ass, cute face, smaller tits, decent service, easy to talk to. Hope she stays more than 2 weeks.

P: Face is very cute, pics are representative. Last one with her putting her chest out is unfortunately the most accurate for tits. B at best.

L: Big ass, juicy in doggy, curvy woman (for me it's when you can put your hands down their waste and onto their butt and there's ample firmness to grab that's amazing and a ++ in my book) Slightly tan skin. Hair is the sort of red / brown died hair that's pretty standard. Kinda like Ha Mi?

She has the asian girl that's made up. High cheek bone, red lipstick look, the pics are suited I think!

I'm thinking she's late 20's as an Asian myself but if she's max mid 30's. She doesn't look like it.

E: Average low grade but speaking slowly she understood.

A: Sweet, easy to talk to despite English barrier.

S: Normal service here, easy to ask her to go through positions. Said first time visiting. Doesn't like nipple play, LFK only no DFK.

E: Lower end of normal rate.

Are: YES, texted booker said I hoped she stayed more than 2 weeks. (Confirmed by asking her how long she's here).

Any more details, ask me in discussion. I told her I'd be seeing her again! Got to try flat doggy since I busted before we got there.

If you like cute face, big butt, do it. Lower rate than a number of other people too. Not liking inflation.

Grace at SweetAsianGem

Highly recommend. Big ass, cute face, smaller tits, decent service, easy to talk to. Hope she stays more than 2 weeks.

P: Face is very cute, pics are representative. Last one with her putting her chest out is unfortunately the most accurate for tits. B at best.

L: Big ass, juicy in doggy, curvy woman (for me it's when you can put your hands down their waste and onto their butt and there's ample firmness to grab that's amazing and a ++ in my book) Slightly tan skin. Hair is the sort of red / brown died hair that's pretty standard. Kinda like Ha Mi?

She has the asian girl that's made up. High cheek bone, red lipstick look, the pics are suited I think!

I'm thinking she's late 20's as an Asian myself but if she's max mid 30's. She doesn't look like it.

E: Average low grade but speaking slowly she understood.

A: Sweet, easy to talk to despite English barrier.

S: Normal service here, easy to ask her to go through positions. Said first time visiting. Doesn't like nipple play, LFK only no DFK.

E: Lower end of normal rate.

Are: YES, texted booker said I hoped she stayed more than 2 weeks. (Confirmed by asking her how long she's here).

Any more details, ask me in discussion. I told her I'd be seeing her again! Got to try flat doggy since I busted before we got there.

If you like cute face, big butt, do it. Lower rate than a number of other people too. Not liking inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkInLA666  [View Original Post]
    How do you get in touch with MilkAndHoney? I'm whitelisted with most of the other bookers out there but can't seem to find out how to get in touch with MilkAndHoney. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Best way is via communication on HX. I don't think they have a website but they advertise all the time on HX. Send them a PM on HX and they will respond to you quickly.

Tana

Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    Gracias amigo just wondering you said she offered bb how much was the up charge?
    YMMV. I think she liked me so she was going to do it for free.

MilkAndHoney Contact

How do you get in touch with MilkAndHoney? I'm whitelisted with most of the other bookers out there but can't seem to find out how to get in touch with MilkAndHoney. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy65  [View Original Post]
    P- The face is similar to the pics, the body is athletic rather than very thin shown in the pic. Probably late 20's or earley 30's but its hard to tell.

L- 5. 2 with nice athletic body and a cute bubble butt, C / D implants, not too hard good shape, overall nice package.

E- A little, she understands but not conversational.

A-10 out of 10, a bubbly girl who likes to laugh and have a good time.

S- A real pleaser for sure, DFK at the door more in the Rm, shower etc, then back to Rm for great Sloppy BLS, DT, sucking just great. Any position you want, she is bald and has a nice fresh tight kitty, lots of DFK throughout the session she has lots of stamina. Hot towel clean up and relax after the deed.

E- Normal for this Org.

Are- I had a great time, so yes I plan too.
    Had a great time with Henna as well! Review is spot on. BBBJ / DT / BLS is amazing and so is her massage if you want one after. Sexy gal that gives 100 percent in pleasing you.

Ha Mi Perfume

I forgot to mention in my review. She likes to wear perfume, it's pretty strong so be warned.

Ha Mi. Princess Garden

P: It's her but there's some P.S. Too.

L: I think she looks a little older than the photos lead to believe. Face looks like her photos, but you can tell in person she's had some work done. She's pretty but the fact that I can tell there's work done threw me off a little. Body - 5'6-5'7 firm body, nicely done man made tits. Has nice hips to waist ratio, her ass is firm but not filled out like Latina booty.

E: Good enough to hold a convo.

A: A little aloof at first but gets into it and aims to please. It was my first time seeing her and it is happening during COVID so maybe she being cautious at the beginning.

S: Great but not at ATF great. Small talk while we get ready to shower. Plenty of teasing in the shower which got pretty hot, though not much BBBJ action. She has small couch in the room and will have you sit to start. She will sit on you to tease, grind, and play. Some LFK, mutual touching and BBBJ. Her BBBJ was okay and I would have liked more attention from her to really get me going. Though she can read what I was into and asked if I would rather have her lay down. We went over to the bed started off with more LFK, went to feed on her nipples, then to DATY. She gets decently vocal while I play and she will use her body as she gets into it. Though I would say some of vocals may had extra added enthusiasm, her pussy gets really wet. After a while I come up for a nice CS before CFS in Mish. Didn't really change positions besides other variations in mish, but we were both enjoying it and finished in the bag. She laid in my arms and we chatted for a little bit.

E: $260.

Are: Probably, but would have others ahead of her.

FYI: when I first got naked she was a little surprised that I was athletic looking and pointed at junior to say "Like to go strong?" I let her know that I would be gentle. She told me not to put on more muscle. I'm fit but I'm not that buff and my size is average, for those who like to dish out a pounding and are buff, I'm guessing she's not going to enjoy it if you care.

Henna -MyKupcake

P- The face is similar to the pics, the body is athletic rather than very thin shown in the pic. Probably late 20's or earley 30's but its hard to tell.

L- 5. 2 with nice athletic body and a cute bubble butt, C / D implants, not too hard good shape, overall nice package.

E- A little, she understands but not conversational.

A-10 out of 10, a bubbly girl who likes to laugh and have a good time.

S- A real pleaser for sure, DFK at the door more in the Rm, shower etc, then back to Rm for great Sloppy BLS, DT, sucking just great. Any position you want, she is bald and has a nice fresh tight kitty, lots of DFK throughout the session she has lots of stamina. Hot towel clean up and relax after the deed.

E- Normal for this Org.

Are- I had a great time, so yes I plan too.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations