Adult Vacation
the velvet rooms

Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1613
    Administrator


    Posts: 4035

    It's over

    Going forward the only posts that will be allowed on this thread are reviews, there will be no commentary about the agencies allowed. I will without question overlook some guys doing this because this thread is one of the 30,000 threads I need to review in a days time. So if some douchebag you don't like is stupid enough to ignore this warning then report their post and if it's commentary about an agency and not a review of a chick they have fucked I will ban their user.

    Posted 03-26-19

    A2

  2. #1612

    ChicagoSugarBabyEscorts

    Has anyone ever used these guys?

  3. #1611

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    I really wish people would stop using $s to indicate the donation amount since the forum causes them to display incorrectly. She's 350/ hour and 650 for 2 hours, so I'd imagine 500 for 90 minutes.

    Natural Bs, MAYBE small Cs. Definitely not Ds.
    And I wish they had a sign that told us that $ would not reflect correctly. It's not like I go back and reread my own reviews- you could just make a statement about it vs be a jackass and make it sound like it's something I knew about and still posted it in that manner.

    And to answer the other guy's question. The cost was 500 for 1. 5 hours. Prices are on their website.

  4. #1610

    Charlize. Michelle's

    I had planned to take a day off and give the little guy a break, but something about having a great experience on the first meeting with a new agency gave me the energy to see another one of Michelle's girls. I made an appointment with Charlize and ended up driving over an hour to get into the city. It was well worth it because when Charlize opened the door, I was greeted by a young, tall, blonde, gorgeous girl who has a ridiculous set of natural D boobs.

    She has a stronger personality which can be intimidating but definitely warmed up once we started chatting. She has a very pretty face with perfect complexion and very accommodating to my requests. Being that I am over 40 and was on my third straight day, I got pretty exhausted early on but had a great time with Charlize. DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. I might have to ride this hot streak with this new place tomorrow if my wife is nice enough to give me my weekly allowance a little earlier than normal. Definitely check this one out if you haven't already.

    $$$ + . 5.

    http://www.michellesescorts.com/Charlize.htm

  5. #1609

    Re: Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chinese Guy. Great review on Annabelle. You noted the cost was $$. That's an error, correct?
    I really wish people would stop using $s to indicate the donation amount since the forum causes them to display incorrectly. She's 350/ hour and 650 for 2 hours, so I'd imagine 500 for 90 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    You say natural Bs but their web site says D. I have to believe that you are correct or are you remembering incorrectly?
    Natural Bs, MAYBE small Cs. Definitely not Ds.

  6. #1608

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Just keep in mind that she's half black. I reviewed her previously.
    I can't find your review. Are you sure you are talking about the same gal? She looks very blonde and Caucasian to me and that is what her profile says as well.

  7. #1607

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    You have peaked my interest. What is her donation? Where does she have her in-call, not much information on this web site that you provided.
    Just keep in mind that she's half black. I reviewed her previously.

  8. #1606

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    You have peaked my interest. What is her donation? Where does she have her in-call, not much information on this web site that you provided.
    Location was in the West Loop somewhere but they have other locations also. And I already answered the question on cost on a previous post.

  9. #1605
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    You say natural Bs but their web site says D. I have to believe that you are correct or are you remembering incorrectly?
    I'm no expert and when she is lying down it's hard to gauge but they were probably they were definitely bigger than B's after thinking about it. Either way the girls hot and someone you should go check out.

  10. #1604

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    Not many reviews on Francesca, but decided to go ahead and take a leap of faith. It's only money.

    Pics are accurate but don't do her justice. Cute girl, but her body is without a doubt the most amazing body I've encountered in this hobby. Her body seriously belongs on Baywatch. Natural C's that are just incredible and she is super lean with like zero body fat. I can't believe there isn't more hype on this one. Totally cool chick and easy to talk snd lots of fun, even though she admitted to being hung over from the night before. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS.

    I challenge anyone to find a better looking body than the one on this girl. It's impossible to be disappointed with this girl unless you are a chubby chaser.

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/francesca
    You have peaked my interest. What is her donation? Where does she have her in-call, not much information on this web site that you provided.

  11. #1603

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    I figured it was time for me to try out a new agency, so I went with Michelle's based on the positive reviews. Looking through past threads, Annabelle seemed to be a favorite from the forums so I set up an appointment with her. Screening was pretty painless and got the earliest appointment with Annabelle for 8:45 pm, which being 44 years old, I am usually in a deep REM sleep, but feeling quite horny, I mustered the energy to make the drive. Location is in a good area in Gold Coast area. Once I arrived and got buzzed in, walking down the hallway reminded me of a horror flick because it was kind of creepy with the dim lights and creaky floors. When I got to the room and Annabelle opened the door, I thought I had the wrong room because the girl who greeted me is someone you would imagine as your kids kindergarten teacher. She had such a cute, pretty face. Cross between Mary Stuart Masterson and Penelope Ann Miller. My little guy instantly became excited about the next hour that he could barely contain himself. Annabelle was so warm and easy to talk to with such a great sense of humor. I ended up extending another 30 min because we had such a good conversation that went longer than my typical allotted "get to know" time and I didn't want to rush myself for the real fun. Amazing provider. Sensual DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I definitely will repeat again and encourage others who haven't met her to do the same. Rare combination of a girl with a pretty face, great body with natural b cups, and awesome personality. Damage $$ for 1. 5 hours.

    http://www.michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm
    You say natural Bs but their web site says D. I have to believe that you are correct or are you remembering incorrectly?

  12. #1602

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    I figured it was time for me to try out a new agency, so I went with Michelle's based on the positive reviews. Looking through past threads, Annabelle seemed to be a favorite from the forums so I set up an appointment with her. Screening was pretty painless and got the earliest appointment with Annabelle for 8:45 pm, which being 44 years old, I am usually in a deep REM sleep, but feeling quite horny, I mustered the energy to make the drive. Location is in a good area in Gold Coast area. Once I arrived and got buzzed in, walking down the hallway reminded me of a horror flick because it was kind of creepy with the dim lights and creaky floors. When I got to the room and Annabelle opened the door, I thought I had the wrong room because the girl who greeted me is someone you would imagine as your kids kindergarten teacher. She had such a cute, pretty face. Cross between Mary Stuart Masterson and Penelope Ann Miller. My little guy instantly became excited about the next hour that he could barely contain himself. Annabelle was so warm and easy to talk to with such a great sense of humor. I ended up extending another 30 min because we had such a good conversation that went longer than my typical allotted "get to know" time and I didn't want to rush myself for the real fun. Amazing provider. Sensual DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I definitely will repeat again and encourage others who haven't met her to do the same. Rare combination of a girl with a pretty face, great body with natural b cups, and awesome personality. Damage $$ for 1. 5 hours.

    http://www.michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm
    Hey Chinese Guy. Great review on Annabelle. You noted the cost was $$. That's an error, correct?

  13. #1601

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe a year and a half ago and she was exactly as you described. With how easy it is for girls to become jaded in this business you never know how long that'll last, so I'm glad to hear Annabelle is still a solid choice.
    I have have seen Annabelle several times over the past few years and she has always given a solid performance. She is a very cute blond with a good personality. She is constantly working. I too am pleased to hear that she has not lost her passion for providing good service. I may have to give her another try. The in-call studio apartment they use in the Gold Coast is a little creepy, but once you are inside the room all is good. At least you can come and go fairly anonymously in that building.

  14. #1600

    Re: Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    When I got to the room and Annabelle opened the door, I thought I had the wrong room because the girl who greeted me is someone you would imagine as your kids kindergarten teacher. She had such a cute, pretty face. Cross between Mary Stuart Masterson and Penelope Ann Miller. My little guy instantly became excited about the next hour that he could barely contain himself. Annabelle was so warm and easy to talk to with such a great sense of humor. I ended up extending another 30 min because we had such a good conversation that went longer than my typical allotted "get to know" time and I didn't want to rush myself for the real fun. Amazing provider. Sensual DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I definitely will repeat again and encourage others who haven't met her to do the same. Rare combination of a girl with a pretty face, great body with natural b cups, and awesome personality.
    I saw her maybe a year and a half ago and she was exactly as you described. With how easy it is for girls to become jaded in this business you never know how long that'll last, so I'm glad to hear Annabelle is still a solid choice.

  15. #1599

    Correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    I figured it was time for me to try out a new agency, so I went with Michelle's based on the positive reviews. Looking through past threads, Annabelle seemed to be a favorite from the forums so I set up an appointment with her. Screening was pretty painless and got the earliest appointment with Annabelle for 8:45 pm, which being 44 years old, I am usually in a deep REM sleep, but feeling quite horny, I mustered the energy to make the drive. Location is in a good area in Gold Coast area. Once I arrived and got buzzed in, walking down the hallway reminded me of a horror flick because it was kind of creepy with the dim lights and creaky floors. When I got to the room and Annabelle opened the door, I thought I had the wrong room because the girl who greeted me is someone you would imagine as your kids kindergarten teacher. She had such a cute, pretty face. Cross between Mary Stuart Masterson and Penelope Ann Miller. My little guy instantly became excited about the next hour that he could barely contain himself. Annabelle was so warm and easy to talk to with such a great sense of humor. I ended up extending another 30 min because we had such a good conversation that went longer than my typical allotted "get to know" time and I didn't want to rush myself for the real fun. Amazing provider.
    Damage was $$ for 1.5 hours.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape