Ava Escorts

Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2702

    Anita?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    Feeling the itch but only have time / funds for one with the holidays and all. Anyone seen the new girl at ECE?

    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...-escorts-anita
    I don't see any "Anita" on ECE web site. Please clarify?

  2. #2701

    Eec

    Been wanting to book someone at eec. Per the last few reports regarding the agency, anyone know if it's safe to book someone now, or should we steer clear?

  3. #2700

    Ava at Pureclassymodels

    Pureclassymodels messaged me that they have a new girl that starts next week. I had no availability during the week so I asked if Ava can do a Sunday afternoon. They told me that she can. The agency sent me pictures of Ava. Ava has a fantastic fit toned Asian body. I immediately booked a outcall to my place. Ava is brand new to the industry, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

    A short time later she knocked on the door and I there comes Ava in tight black dress while she was wearing her winter coat.

    The first thing I noticed is her amazing smile, and pretty face. Then I noticed her long dark hair that complements her fit Asian body. We introduced yourself so we can be at ease. I was able to make her laugh sometimes and it's something I enjoy seeing in Ava. Ava is very intelligent, but she has a wild freak side to her.

    Here it goes, Round 1, We both started to make out like animals. DFK, lip bitting, the works for me. I took off the dress and Wow!! Ava has a very slim fit body. Not a ounce of fat on her. Still kissing, I had a finger in her pussy and a finger in her ass. Ava got wet from that and she was moaning in pleasure. Ava has a very tight ass and pussy. I felt her pussy juice gushing on my fingers. I took it out and I made her taste her own love juice. So fucking hot!

    I turned her around and lather my tongue all over her smooth body. I then made my way to her immaculate, fresh, clean shaven pussy. I ate her like if it was my last Asian pussy before I died. Ava was moaning in pleasure. She was holding my head to eat more of that wet pussy. Love it!

    I took Ava to the mirror so I can see that fantastic ass of hers. I put a pillow down and I had Ava suck me dry. Ava gives great head, lots of spilt, goes down deep, good amount of hands. I then took out my cock in her mouth and made her lick both of my loaded balls and side lick my cock with gusto. While Ava was licking my balls, she looked up at me. Fuck! I love eye contact. That got me going Dick Hard. I placed my hands behind her head, inserted my cock and pumped away. She almost started gagging and I was about to cum, and the pillow was getting wet. Too much of my dick in her mouth, I exploded a big load inside her mouth. She took it with a smile and then Ava went to spit it out.

    Cuddle time, recovering time for several minutes. Then I had Ava ass on my face in 69 position so she can get me hard again. Eating her sweet tasting pussy, while a have a finger in her ass. Not long after, I got hard. I placed the condom, and what better position to see Ava's ass in POV in Asian cowgirl. This girl can take a ride and I pumped that pussy really good. All in the while I had my finger in her fit ass. It's a sight you guys won't forget! After several minutes of RCG, I had her in CG. Ava is a non stop fucking machine. Ava working out at the gym pays off in the bed. She doesn't get tired. Anyways, her pussy juice was soaking my covered cock. I placed her in mish so I can do most of the action and have a better view of that tight body. Ava literally has no fat. I did her in mish for several minutes but I opted to finish in doggy. Head down, ass up, my cock in her pussy, my finger in her ass, I pumped away. I went deep and as hard as I can, and Ava loved it. Moaning, screaming, turning her head around asking me to cum. The view was too much for me, I pulled out and cummed on Avas lovely ass.

    Damn, Ava is a great fuck!! She reminds me of another Asian that I fucked whom no longer works anymore in Chicago. I think her name was Kylie. Ava is a few notches below Kylie. However, Avas is a Asian freak guys! She gets the job done. Well for me she did that afternoon. Ava does anal too, but not on first appointment, she has to see how big one is and she decides if she can do anal on next appointment. I think she will do anal with me when I meet her next time. Till then, I'm going to save up on my load and cash to fuck Ava again and hopefully up her ass next time.

  4. #2699
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Natsumi this weekend, and it's unfortunate I have to tell about a dream that was less than wonderful.

    The good. This woman is gorgeous. Very attractive with a great body. Beautiful face, an absolutely perfect pair of store bought tits. Can't say I have ever seen or touched a nicer pair with better nipples. She has that amazing Brazilian ass. She is not fat at all and has lovely womanly curves although if she was skinnier than she is I would have thought her body was even better, but I like the ladies very petite and skinny. Just my personal taste. I still rate her body a solid 9. She is friendly and sultry but there was clearly no chemistry, or she was having a bad day or was tired. Whichever it was in my mind really doesn't matter. If you can't put on your best game for an hour don't make the appointment. It's only going to lead to reviews like this one.

    The less than good. Just about everything else! Got in the room, kissed hello. She offered a shower. I took her up on it found her on the bed in her bra and panties when I came out of the shower. She looked amazing. Some lfk for only a few seconds before she lay me down and got between my legs. She started a nice BBBJ and it was feeling good, although I am not one who gets hard instantly when a hot babe is sucking on my cock. I have to warm up a bit. She stopped after a couple minutes, I was only partially erect and she asked me if I didn't like her. At this point I was still liking her 100% she slid up next to me for another couple of seconds of kissing. Asking me to kiss her, but she seemed only barely into it as we lfk'd for a few more seconds before that was enough for her. She is stroking me, and I'm playing with her tits. This is when the first words I want you to fuck me came out of her mouth. I told her I wasn't quite ready for that yet. Told her that I love to eat pussy and that really gets my motor running, and that I wanted to taste her. She just flat out said no. She got back down between my legs and continued with the BBBJ. It was really feeling great and her beautiful face and eyes looking up at you as she's blowing you is truly a sight to see. She jumped off the bed after a few more minutes, if she would have stayed at it much longer I would have spilled, but she didn't know that. She got off the bed and stood me up and suited me up, got on the bed on her knees and showed me that beautiful Brazilian ass, I started to slowly pull off her panties and she stopped me and pulled them off quickly, and asked me to fuck her and guided me in K9. The Brazilian ass was going to make me spill in no time so after a few minutes I had her change it up. She straddled me on the bed jumped on top of me and started ACG. She was riding me pretty hard this way while I was playing with her nipples and again it was nice but she seemed like she was rushing at this point to try to get me off as she did no one thing for more than a minute or two at a time. After a few minutes of ACG I asked her to get on her back and I stood at the side of the bed and was doing standing MISH with her on her back on the bed. Her beautiful face, perfect rack, legs in the air with my hands wrapped around her ankles was too much for me to hold on and after a few minutes I filled the bag. She got up went to the bathroom for a few minutes and then returned. Asked me to clean myself up in the bathroom and take another shower. I took a second shower and cleaned up again. When I came back out she was wearing a towel and said now she would take a shower. Her shower was much quicker than I expected but it really didn't matter. I checked the time when she was showering and we were only 25 minutes into the hour. So I laid on the bed and waited for her to return. When she returned she seemed surprised I was not dressed. She asked me if I wanted sex twice. I told her there was plenty of time left for a nice BJ and she dropped the towel and got back on the bed between my legs and started licking and lightly sucking me again. After only a couple minutes of her half hearted effort I was not hard yet but it was sure feeling good and I was headed that way but she gave up commenting on how I am still soft. I told her again licking pussy gets me going to which she again just flat out said no. She asked me if I would like a back rub, and I said yeah sure at his point I just wanted to consume my time. So she got some lotion and rubbed my shoulders. Again the shoulder rub only went for a few minutes before she said she was done and that she was hungry and tired and I should get ready to go. So I got dressed, we had small talk for a few more minutes and I headed out the door. When I got back to the car and looked at the clock there was still 15 minutes left in my appointment.

    Very beautiful woman but, early on in the appointment It became pretty clear she was only going to put in the minimum effort to get through the session as easily and quickly as possible. By comparison, my last session at an Asian rub and tug with a sexy petite 100 lb. Korean gal while not as facially attractive as Natsumi was better in EVERY other possible way for a FULL hour with a real massage. I left the appointment feeling like it was nearly a complete waste.

    Too bad. I will not dream of Natsumi again, but would love to dream of Tessa again some time. Tessa was a blast of a dream in comparison.

    TP.
    She has been here for almost a year and probably the buissiness turned her into a hardened prostitute or just had an off day. I met her when she was prolly less than a month in the USA and she provided wonderful unrushed totally GFE service. I get to aim for the girls who tour here for few weeks to a month and go back to Brazil cause some if not all of these are not escorts there and have real jobs, but those like Natsumi who stay here for so long get damaged from sucking and fucking 10 Johns a day 7 days a week. I hope she goes back home or just takes some time off the buissiness to recover cause she is beautiful sweet girl who can marry some rich guy if she cleans up her act and gets away for the hobby.

  5. #2698

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. What I wouldn't give for Summer to have Leah's service levels.
    Or Kylie's! Man I miss her!!

  6. #2697
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinzer67  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience two years ago, and I would totally agree with your ratings.
    Agreed. What I wouldn't give for Summer to have Leah's service levels.

  7. #2696

    Summer MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinzer67  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience two years ago, and I would totally agree with your ratings.
    I met Summer last year. She isn't that appealing. Sure she has a slim cheerleader body, but her face is OK. She has a stuck up face in my opinion. For the high price Mce charges her, there are better girls than Summer.

    I'm not just paying for good looks, I'm also paying for good services as well. It can't just be one or the other. It has to be both. Summer didn't exceed my expectations. She was barely a 3 for me in services. I'm not sure why MCE still has her. She is nothing spectacular in either looks or services.

  8. #2695

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicity6000  [View Original Post]
    Face 9, body 9, skill 8, service 5.

    She knows she is famous so service is not great. Too much vanity.
    I had the same experience two years ago, and I would totally agree with your ratings.

  9. #2694

    MCE. Summer

    Face 9, body 9, skill 8, service 5.

    She knows she is famous so service is not great. Too much vanity.

  10. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Natsumi this weekend, and it's unfortunate I have to tell about a dream that was less than wonderful.

    The good. This woman is gorgeous. Very attractive with a great body. Beautiful face, an absolutely perfect pair of store bought tits. Can't say I have ever seen or touched a nicer pair with better nipples. She has that amazing Brazilian ass. She is not fat at all and has lovely womanly curves although if she was skinnier than she is I would have thought her body was even better, but I like the ladies very petite and skinny. Just my personal taste. I still rate her body a solid 9. She is friendly and sultry but there was clearly no chemistry, or she was having a bad day or was tired. Whichever it was in my mind really doesn't matter. If you can't put on your best game for an hour don't make the appointment. It's only going to lead to reviews like this one.

    The less than good. Just about everything else! Got in the room, kissed hello. She offered a shower. I took her up on it found her on the bed in her bra and panties when I came out of the shower. She looked amazing. Some lfk for only a few seconds before she lay me down and got between my legs. She started a nice BBBJ and it was feeling good, although I am not one who gets hard instantly when a hot babe is sucking on my cock. I have to warm up a bit. She stopped after a couple minutes, I was only partially erect and she asked me if I didn't like her. At this point I was still liking her 100% she slid up next to me for another couple of seconds of kissing. Asking me to kiss her, but she seemed only barely into it as we lfk'd for a few more seconds before that was enough for her. She is stroking me, and I'm playing with her tits. This is when the first words I want you to fuck me came out of her mouth. I told her I wasn't quite ready for that yet. Told her that I love to eat pussy and that really gets my motor running, and that I wanted to taste her. She just flat out said no. She got back down between my legs and continued with the BBBJ. It was really feeling great and her beautiful face and eyes looking up at you as she's blowing you is truly a sight to see. She jumped off the bed after a few more minutes, if she would have stayed at it much longer I would have spilled, but she didn't know that. She got off the bed and stood me up and suited me up, got on the bed on her knees and showed me that beautiful Brazilian ass, I started to slowly pull off her panties and she stopped me and pulled them off quickly, and asked me to fuck her and guided me in K9. The Brazilian ass was going to make me spill in no time so after a few minutes I had her change it up. She straddled me on the bed jumped on top of me and started ACG. She was riding me pretty hard this way while I was playing with her nipples and again it was nice but she seemed like she was rushing at this point to try to get me off as she did no one thing for more than a minute or two at a time. After a few minutes of ACG I asked her to get on her back and I stood at the side of the bed and was doing standing MISH with her on her back on the bed. Her beautiful face, perfect rack, legs in the air with my hands wrapped around her ankles was too much for me to hold on and after a few minutes I filled the bag. She got up went to the bathroom for a few minutes and then returned. Asked me to clean myself up in the bathroom and take another shower. I took a second shower and cleaned up again. When I came back out she was wearing a towel and said now she would take a shower. Her shower was much quicker than I expected but it really didn't matter. I checked the time when she was showering and we were only 25 minutes into the hour. So I laid on the bed and waited for her to return. When she returned she seemed surprised I was not dressed. She asked me if I wanted sex twice. I told her there was plenty of time left for a nice BJ and she dropped the towel and got back on the bed between my legs and started licking and lightly sucking me again. After only a couple minutes of her half hearted effort I was not hard yet but it was sure feeling good and I was headed that way but she gave up commenting on how I am still soft. I told her again licking pussy gets me going to which she again just flat out said no. She asked me if I would like a back rub, and I said yeah sure at his point I just wanted to consume my time. So she got some lotion and rubbed my shoulders. Again the shoulder rub only went for a few minutes before she said she was done and that she was hungry and tired and I should get ready to go. So I got dressed, we had small talk for a few more minutes and I headed out the door. When I got back to the car and looked at the clock there was still 15 minutes left in my appointment.

    Very beautiful woman but, early on in the appointment It became pretty clear she was only going to put in the minimum effort to get through the session as easily and quickly as possible. By comparison, my last session at an Asian rub and tug with a sexy petite 100 lb. Korean gal while not as facially attractive as Natsumi was better in EVERY other possible way for a FULL hour with a real massage. I left the appointment feeling like it was nearly a complete waste.

    Too bad. I will not dream of Natsumi again, but would love to dream of Tessa again some time. Tessa was a blast of a dream in comparison.

    TP.
    Where was the Asian rub and tug? And do they only rub and tug? Looking for a good Asian spot in the area that isn't too sketch.

  11. #2692

    Touring Girls Natsumi

    Dreamed of Natsumi this weekend, and it's unfortunate I have to tell about a dream that was less than wonderful.

    The good. This woman is gorgeous. Very attractive with a great body. Beautiful face, an absolutely perfect pair of store bought tits. Can't say I have ever seen or touched a nicer pair with better nipples. She has that amazing Brazilian ass. She is not fat at all and has lovely womanly curves although if she was skinnier than she is I would have thought her body was even better, but I like the ladies very petite and skinny. Just my personal taste. I still rate her body a solid 9. She is friendly and sultry but there was clearly no chemistry, or she was having a bad day or was tired. Whichever it was in my mind really doesn't matter. If you can't put on your best game for an hour don't make the appointment. It's only going to lead to reviews like this one.

    The less than good. Just about everything else! Got in the room, kissed hello. She offered a shower. I took her up on it found her on the bed in her bra and panties when I came out of the shower. She looked amazing. Some lfk for only a few seconds before she lay me down and got between my legs. She started a nice BBBJ and it was feeling good, although I am not one who gets hard instantly when a hot babe is sucking on my cock. I have to warm up a bit. She stopped after a couple minutes, I was only partially erect and she asked me if I didn't like her. At this point I was still liking her 100% she slid up next to me for another couple of seconds of kissing. Asking me to kiss her, but she seemed only barely into it as we lfk'd for a few more seconds before that was enough for her. She is stroking me, and I'm playing with her tits. This is when the first words I want you to fuck me came out of her mouth. I told her I wasn't quite ready for that yet. Told her that I love to eat pussy and that really gets my motor running, and that I wanted to taste her. She just flat out said no. She got back down between my legs and continued with the BBBJ. It was really feeling great and her beautiful face and eyes looking up at you as she's blowing you is truly a sight to see. She jumped off the bed after a few more minutes, if she would have stayed at it much longer I would have spilled, but she didn't know that. She got off the bed and stood me up and suited me up, got on the bed on her knees and showed me that beautiful Brazilian ass, I started to slowly pull off her panties and she stopped me and pulled them off quickly, and asked me to fuck her and guided me in K9. The Brazilian ass was going to make me spill in no time so after a few minutes I had her change it up. She straddled me on the bed jumped on top of me and started ACG. She was riding me pretty hard this way while I was playing with her nipples and again it was nice but she seemed like she was rushing at this point to try to get me off as she did no one thing for more than a minute or two at a time. After a few minutes of ACG I asked her to get on her back and I stood at the side of the bed and was doing standing MISH with her on her back on the bed. Her beautiful face, perfect rack, legs in the air with my hands wrapped around her ankles was too much for me to hold on and after a few minutes I filled the bag. She got up went to the bathroom for a few minutes and then returned. Asked me to clean myself up in the bathroom and take another shower. I took a second shower and cleaned up again. When I came back out she was wearing a towel and said now she would take a shower. Her shower was much quicker than I expected but it really didn't matter. I checked the time when she was showering and we were only 25 minutes into the hour. So I laid on the bed and waited for her to return. When she returned she seemed surprised I was not dressed. She asked me if I wanted sex twice. I told her there was plenty of time left for a nice BJ and she dropped the towel and got back on the bed between my legs and started licking and lightly sucking me again. After only a couple minutes of her half hearted effort I was not hard yet but it was sure feeling good and I was headed that way but she gave up commenting on how I am still soft. I told her again licking pussy gets me going to which she again just flat out said no. She asked me if I would like a back rub, and I said yeah sure at his point I just wanted to consume my time. So she got some lotion and rubbed my shoulders. Again the shoulder rub only went for a few minutes before she said she was done and that she was hungry and tired and I should get ready to go. So I got dressed, we had small talk for a few more minutes and I headed out the door. When I got back to the car and looked at the clock there was still 15 minutes left in my appointment.

    Very beautiful woman but, early on in the appointment It became pretty clear she was only going to put in the minimum effort to get through the session as easily and quickly as possible. By comparison, my last session at an Asian rub and tug with a sexy petite 100 lb. Korean gal while not as facially attractive as Natsumi was better in EVERY other possible way for a FULL hour with a real massage. I left the appointment feeling like it was nearly a complete waste.

    Too bad. I will not dream of Natsumi again, but would love to dream of Tessa again some time. Tessa was a blast of a dream in comparison.

    TP.

  12. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just verified with touring girls, any recommendations on discounts etc? For example, MCE does 50 dollar discounts every Monday, does touring girls have something similar?
    You can sign up on their page for updates with your hobby e - mail. Usually they have a special on Sundays or around noon on slow days they will e - mail about a special that night and if your work and personal life schedules are flexible you can save 50 $. However recently I was waiting on a special and they didn't have one and my schedule didn't work our and missed a girl that I really wanted to see because I was cheap to save 50 bucks.

  13. #2690

    ECE Anita

    Feeling the itch but only have time / funds for one with the holidays and all. Anyone seen the new girl at ECE?

    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...-escorts-anita

  14. #2689

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just verified with touring girls, any recommendations on discounts etc? For example, MCE does 50 dollar discounts every Monday, does touring girls have something similar?
    Follow them on twitter. They announce specials from time to time. It appears they do so when a chick is having a slow outing so don't expect it for any their Allstars.

  15. #2688

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping she'd be on the schedule last week or this, but their best all-around hoofer is gone from their website. Just gone. They list another "Angelica" (Russian or Polish) but she's not the same gal, though they slippied in a few of the original one's in there. If anyone knows where she landed, please put out the word or DM me.
    According to their website she will be back on Dec 2.

    Doesn't indicate how long so could be just for the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape