Adult Vacation

Thread: Seeking Arrangement

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Checkers123

Info?

She was pretty straight up about stuff, but I haven't gotten a price yet. Anyone have any experience with her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/8c653...8-4f035aa22c52

Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    I am a single guy, 50, decent look and fit.

If I am going to be an SD for a 30 year olds (not looking for a model type), what should be the budget? My requirement is, we meet every Saturday. I take her out for a nice dinner, then we stay at a nice hotel downtown, have sex, Sunday morning, have sex, and after brunch will drop her off and I will pay for all this. But how much is fair to pay for her time. I met a few on the dating site called Hing, they want 2 K to 10 K a month. -500 to $2500 a week.

Before the lockdown, I use to fly to Montreal for a 3 day weekend, sleep with few Pro (Quality 9 to 10), and if luck has it one nonpro (I can speak French and have friends in MTL). All for under 2000 USD (Flight tickets, hotel, food, girls, clubs etc).
    $500 for an overnight stay is not an outrageous amount at all. That would be $2 k per month. A challenge might be finding the right person to spend the night with that wants to commit to that.

What should be the average spend on a SB

I am a single guy, 50, decent look and fit.

If I am going to be an SD for a 30 year olds (not looking for a model type), what should be the budget? My requirement is, we meet every Saturday. I take her out for a nice dinner, then we stay at a nice hotel downtown, have sex, Sunday morning, have sex, and after brunch will drop her off and I will pay for all this. But how much is fair to pay for her time. I met a few on the dating site called Hing, they want 2 K to 10 K a month. -500 to $2500 a week.

Before the lockdown, I use to fly to Montreal for a 3 day weekend, sleep with few Pro (Quality 9 to 10), and if luck has it one nonpro (I can speak French and have friends in MTL). All for under 2000 USD (Flight tickets, hotel, food, girls, clubs etc).

Wants $500

https://www.seeking.com/member/79024...4-f29807bf4751

No less than $500 per meet. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWagoneer  [View Original Post]
    Wants a grand to "explore her body". Hahaha.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c35cf...6-26a70df40fd4
    Damn. I saw her for 250 over the summer. She is much prettier in person and has a great body but not worth a grand.

This one

Wants a grand to "explore her body". Hahaha.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c35cf...6-26a70df40fd4

BG Girl

Quote Originally Posted by ESide  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her a while ago, and she's changed her screen name at least 3 times since. She did the exact same thing with me. Asked for 300, then 30 in exchange for pics to "show I'm serious. " I politely said, nah. She replied, if you won't send a lousy $30 then she won't meet. I said ok. A couple hours later she asked if I sent it, and I said that I told you I wouldn't. I said, "look, I'm taking all the risk driving from Detroit to BG to see you, and I'm willing to take a chance and do that. And I'll bring the cash with me! . radio silence.
    Well, we have set up a meet. I'm TOFTT on this one. Only because I have a backup 20 yr old in BG who I can see if she flakes.

I'll report back.

Re: Cash app

Quote Originally Posted by HoundDoug  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her? She asks for a cashapp payment to confirm I'm serious or that I have the app LOL. Then tries to guilt trip you into losing her. Sounds like a scam to me. Can anyone confirm?

https://www.seeking.com/member/70672...8-86f0bc20ab5b
    I was talking to her a while ago, and she's changed her screen name at least 3 times since. She did the exact same thing with me. Asked for 300, then 30 in exchange for pics to "show I'm serious. " I politely said, nah. She replied, if you won't send a lousy $30 then she won't meet. I said ok. A couple hours later she asked if I sent it, and I said that I told you I wouldn't. I said, "look, I'm taking all the risk driving from Detroit to BG to see you, and I'm willing to take a chance and do that. And I'll bring the cash with me! . radio silence.

Petite?

Anyone try her yet? I normally don't go for curvy but noticed that some chicks post as curvy even though they are fairly slim or average. Wanted to know if she's actually curvy or just fat?

https://www.seeking.com/member/e4c04...e-e286ac795db5

Looks like someone with no intention to meet

Quote Originally Posted by JohnInv  [View Original Post]
    I've been corresponding with this chick for about a week. Now, I admit, I sent her some money for some pics after she sent me one making a pose I asked her to make to prove she was real. Then I told her I wasn't interested in pics or vids. Now. I have NEVER sent any chick money before we meet. But she was intriguing and when she sent the pic with the pose and the tattoos matched. I decided to have some fun and see what would happen. I truly did not expect to get anywhere. So she kept asking to send her money for pics and vids. She wanted $300. I told her she was crazy. She then relented and asked me to send $50. After some back and forth with her, she sent me half of the pics and vids first. I sent her the $50. And to my surprise. She sent like 30 more pics. So I was feeling sort of confident that she was serious about meeting. We set up a time to meet. She aims to live in BG Ohio. Everything is set and then when I ask for her address (she told me she can host), she says she won't give me her address until I send her some more money. I tell her I'm not sending anything until we are in together in person. She keeps asking so I start to tell her that she's bullsh! Ting.

I stop communicating with her at that point. Well, she hits me up like 3 days later asking if I want some more pics for $15 so she can pay her phone bill. I tell her I'm not sending her anything unless we in person meeting. So we are set to meet this week. Luckily, I have a 20 yr ild college chick I meet with from the site who lives in BG so if she flakes, it won't be a wasted trip.

My gut tells me that she's not trying to meet, but we'll see. I can confirm the chick in the picks is her. The pic she sent me holding the 3 fingers down showed the tattoos shown in her profile pics. I can also post some of the pics she sent me in here if yall want to see them.
    I think she's real too but didn't confirm. I was going to consider sending her a single dollar / penny or whatever the lowest amount you can send on cashApp since she only wanted to confirm that I have the app LOL. I prefer in person cash anyways, the chick can be real and just behind the door but as soon as she gets the money, she can find any excuse to bail.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by KPlank  [View Original Post]
    I can say this, NEVER pay any of these girls before meeting. She may be real, but more than likely, if you send her money, she will be gone. I've had more scam attempts from SA than anywhere else.
    I couldn't agree more. As soon as they come up with some excuse or sob story to ask for money I stop replying. I've considered calling them out on their BS but thought it better to let them think it works on some poor chaps rather than them figure out some new ingenious excuse to scam.

Funny you mention.

Anyone try her? She asks for a cashapp payment to confirm I'm serious or that I have the app LOL. Then tries to guilt trip you into losing her. Sounds like a scam to me. Can anyone confirm?

I've been corresponding with this chick for about a week. Now, I admit, I sent her some money for some pics after she sent me one making a pose I asked her to make to prove she was real. Then I told her I wasn't interested in pics or vids. Now. I have NEVER sent any chick money before we meet. But she was intriguing and when she sent the pic with the pose and the tattoos matched. I decided to have some fun and see what would happen. I truly did not expect to get anywhere. So she kept asking to send her money for pics and vids. She wanted $300. I told her she was crazy. She then relented and asked me to send $50. After some back and forth with her, she sent me half of the pics and vids first. I sent her the $50. And to my surprise. She sent like 30 more pics. So I was feeling sort of confident that she was serious about meeting. We set up a time to meet. She aims to live in BG Ohio. Everything is set and then when I ask for her address (she told me she can host), she says she won't give me her address until I send her some more money. I tell her I'm not sending anything until we are in together in person. She keeps asking so I start to tell her that she's bullsh! Ting.

I stop communicating with her at that point. Well, she hits me up like 3 days later asking if I want some more pics for $15 so she can pay her phone bill. I tell her I'm not sending her anything unless we in person meeting. So we are set to meet this week. Luckily, I have a 20 yr ild college chick I meet with from the site who lives in BG so if she flakes, it won't be a wasted trip.

My gut tells me that she's not trying to meet, but we'll see. I can confirm the chick in the picks is her. The pic she sent me holding the 3 fingers down showed the tattoos shown in her profile pics. I can also post some of the pics she sent me in here if yall want to see them.

Don't do it.

I can say this, NEVER pay any of these girls before meeting. She may be real, but more than likely, if you send her money, she will be gone. I've had more scam attempts from SA than anywhere else.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations