Adult Vacation

Thread: Kenosha

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 630
This blog is moderated by Member #4914
  1. #630

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]

    Don't they have driver's ed in school anymore?
    Not in Wisconsin, or at least not in Kenosha.

    Their website has class schedules listed for the next couple of months. Here you go.

    May 13,2019- June 12,2019.

    Monday-Thur 6:30-8:30 pm.

    (NO CLASSES MAY 27-MAY 30).

    June 17 2019 -July 9,2019.

    Monday-Friday 10:00-12:00 am.

    (NO CLASSES 7-4 & 7-5).

    July 15,2019-August 2, 2019.

    Monday-Friday 5:00-7:00 pm.

    Note- Some parents will get there and wait in the lot a half hour early to pick their kid up.

  2. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Its a pretty well established driving school in town and has been there for many years. They have a class that ends sometime near 730 or 8 pm, which puts a lot of waiting parents in the lot. I was going to stop in Pink one night but there was no way in hell I was going to walk through that gauntlet.
    I had to walk through that gauntlet one night on my way out of that place a few years ago. I had the usual amazing session with Bella. Walked out the door and the lot was full of cars. Parents and teenagers everywhere. Not being from Kenosha there was no danger of knowing anyone but still it can be somewhat embarrassing.

  3. #628

    Pink and the driving school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Its a pretty well established driving school in town and has been there for many years. They have a class that ends sometime near 730 or 8 pm, which puts a lot of waiting parents in the lot. I was going to stop in Pink one night but there was no way in hell I was going to walk through that gauntlet.
    Yes, one night I went there and it was the end of classes. Pink's parking lot was filled with parents. It was about 8:30 at night and the headlight glare was coming through the East window in the room. Kind of makes her nervous.

    That night Some ghetto parents had pulled right up to the wall of Pink lasting there ghetto Jam. Boom- boom. Boom, boom, boom. As quickly as the crowd appeared it dissipated but not before disrupting my session. I don't know if they have school there every night because some nights there's not even one car in the parking lot.

    Don't they have driver's ed in school anymore?

  4. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Well that's awkward. Who the hell runs that driving school? I sure wouldn't have an AMP next to me.
    Its a pretty well established driving school in town and has been there for many years. They have a class that ends sometime near 730 or 8 pm, which puts a lot of waiting parents in the lot. I was going to stop in Pink one night but there was no way in hell I was going to walk through that gauntlet.

  5. #626

    No fee

    Nope, no fee was collected.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Well that's awkward. Who the hell runs that driving school? I sure wouldn't have an AMP next to me.

    Lurker, so your hour fee wasn't collected then, correct?

  6. #625

    Awkward

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMonger  [View Original Post]
    The thing about Pink is there can be a lot of cars in the parking lot for their Driving School. Usually it's parents picking up the kids or dropping them off.

    So you're saying that Sasa came over to Peony? As far as I know she didn't get her driver's license. So Coco must have picked her up and brought her? Then Coco would have to return to Pink to fill in?

    Doesn't make sense but weirder things going on in Cocotopia for sure.
    Well that's awkward. Who the hell runs that driving school? I sure wouldn't have an AMP next to me.

    Lurker, so your hour fee wasn't collected then, correct?

  7. #624

    If Sasa is at Peony, who is at Pink?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get into Pink I think last Saturday and the place had multiple cars out front PLUS the CocoMobile, so I said screw this and took another chance on Peony. Got Cindy again, of Sandra Oh Face-Fame. She was very nice to me the first time, tried extra hard and made it worth my while, but they were busy on Saturday and there were lots and lots of interruptions, and I think she she turned somebody away. And she even called Coco over from Pink to pinch-hit. It was not nearly as good as my last visit, it seemed like half the time was spent either waiting for it to start, then waiting for her to come back, and she was distracted and not fun most of the time she WAS there. I'm not really feeling like making a repeat visit for a long time there.
    The thing about Pink is there can be a lot of cars in the parking lot for their Driving School. Usually it's parents picking up the kids or dropping them off.

    So you're saying that Sasa came over to Peony? As far as I know she didn't get her driver's license. So Coco must have picked her up and brought her? Then Coco would have to return to Pink to fill in?

    Doesn't make sense but weirder things going on in Cocotopia for sure.

  8. #623

    My mistake

    I went to #1 and saw Sophia, not BZ. Sorry, my mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    Two possibilities That I can think of.

    Number one, somebody else came in or called. You know how it is, somebody walks in the door they can steal somebody else's appointment and the girls are not the wiser. The other possibility which is remote is somebody thought they recognized you as a previous reviewer or LE.

    In either case, the Chinese don't seem to understand the value of a repeat customer and I'm sure you're pissed off. On the other hand oh, I've been to both spas and Sophia by far gives the better massage. I was surprised to hear she's at BZ though.

    Unless it's a different Sophia of course. The one I'm thinking of is cute but doesn't wear makeup. She's probably about 40.

    The other girl that usually works at BZ is a lot skinnier and has tiny maybe even less than A cups. Like two Walnuts under her shirt. She is probably in her early twenties and has a very cute face.

  9. #622

    I wasn't refused service..

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Sophia was just at the sister site. When I was at #1 on Saturday, Walnuts was at the front desk when I left. I take it the hour fee wasn't collected at Peony yet before she kicked you out??
    You're quoting me, but it was Lurker02 who got refused service.

  10. #621

    Bz /#1

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    Two possibilities That I can think of.

    Number one, somebody else came in or called. You know how it is, somebody walks in the door they can steal somebody else's appointment and the girls are not the wiser. The other possibility which is remote is somebody thought they recognized you as a previous reviewer or LE.

    In either case, the Chinese don't seem to understand the value of a repeat customer and I'm sure you're pissed off. On the other hand oh, I've been to both spas and Sophia by far gives the better massage. I was surprised to hear she's at BZ though.

    Unless it's a different Sophia of course. The one I'm thinking of is cute but doesn't wear makeup. She's probably about 40.

    The other girl that usually works at BZ is a lot skinnier and has tiny maybe even less than A cups. Like two Walnuts under her shirt. She is probably in her early twenties and has a very cute face.
    Sophia was just at the sister site. When I was at #1 on Saturday Walnuts was at the front desk when I left. I take it the hour fee wasn't collected at Peony yet before she kicked you out??

  11. #620

    Curious when you went and were rejected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    I had the strangest thing happen to me. I actually wanted a good massage and could care less about extras so I went to Peony where they usually have a good massage. I got there and got the thick one and she opened the door and showed me to the room. "1 hour?" I said yes please and told her to pay special attention to the area of my neck and shoulders from an old injury. She promptly said "No massage today" and asked me to leave! What? I said what's the problem but she kept saying the same thing. No, no massage. I just left puzzled, went to BZ, got sophia and got a good legit massage. Anyone ever been shut down like that and if so what did I do? I've been there a few times over the years but never had that happen.
    I tried to get into Pink I think last Saturday and the place had multiple cars out front PLUS the CocoMobile, so I said screw this and took another chance on Peony. Got Cindy again, of Sandra Oh Face-Fame. She was very nice to me the first time, tried extra hard and made it worth my while, but they were busy on Saturday and there were lots and lots of interruptions, and I think she she turned somebody away. And she even called Coco over from Pink to pinch-hit. It was not nearly as good as my last visit, it seemed like half the time was spent either waiting for it to start, then waiting for her to come back, and she was distracted and not fun most of the time she WAS there. I'm not really feeling like making a repeat visit for a long time there.

  12. #619

    Peony Spa reject.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    I had the strangest thing happen to me. I actually wanted a good massage and could care less about extras so I went to Peony where they usually have a good massage. I got there and got the thick one and she opened the door and showed me to the room. "1 hour?" I said yes please and told her to pay special attention to the area of my neck and shoulders from an old injury. She promptly said "No massage today" and asked me to leave! What? I said what's the problem but she kept saying the same thing. No, no massage. I just left puzzled, went to BZ, got sophia and got a good legit massage. Anyone ever been shut down like that and if so what did I do? I've been there a few times over the years but never had that happen.
    Two possibilities That I can think of.

    Number one, somebody else came in or called. You know how it is, somebody walks in the door they can steal somebody else's appointment and the girls are not the wiser. The other possibility which is remote is somebody thought they recognized you as a previous reviewer or LE.

    In either case, the Chinese don't seem to understand the value of a repeat customer and I'm sure you're pissed off. On the other hand oh, I've been to both spas and Sophia by far gives the better massage. I was surprised to hear she's at BZ though.

    Unless it's a different Sophia of course. The one I'm thinking of is cute but doesn't wear makeup. She's probably about 40.

    The other girl that usually works at BZ is a lot skinnier and has tiny maybe even less than A cups. Like two Walnuts under her shirt. She is probably in her early twenties and has a very cute face.

  13. #618

    Denied massage??

    I had the strangest thing happen to me. I actually wanted a good massage and could care less about extras so I went to Peony where they usually have a good massage. I got there and got the thick one and she opened the door and showed me to the room. "1 hour?" I said yes please and told her to pay special attention to the area of my neck and shoulders from an old injury. She promptly said "No massage today" and asked me to leave! What? I said what's the problem but she kept saying the same thing. No, no massage. I just left puzzled, went to BZ, got sophia and got a good legit massage. Anyone ever been shut down like that and if so what did I do? I've been there a few times over the years but never had that happen.

  14. #617

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Went to BZ's sister parlor yesterday. Got someone from the top ten list, Sophia. Never saw her before. Wearing tight jeans and a sexy top. I was doing some light OTCR but she wasn't teasing too much in response. She spent too much time doing the initial back stretching / pressure. Just get to the oil and teasing. Guess she was thinking I was going to SS after the flip when she was working my legs and reminded me I only had 5 minutes left. She gave me a big hug before I left, something most don't do anymore. I guess something could've been had if I had more mojo like some of you or with multiple more visits. As I left, there were two more at the front desk. Another decent looking one and that young thing with the math degree from BZ. 3 pretty MT's at one location? I assume this is the better line up as far as looks compared to Coco's places.
    I've seen Sophia a couple times as well. Very cute. I don't have the mojo either, haha!

  15. #616

    Mighty Wash

    Went to BZ's sister parlor yesterday. Got someone from the top ten list, Sophia. Never saw her before. Wearing tight jeans and a sexy top. I was doing some light OTCR but she wasn't teasing too much in response. She spent too much time doing the initial back stretching / pressure. Just get to the oil and teasing. Guess she was thinking I was going to SS after the flip when she was working my legs and reminded me I only had 5 minutes left. She gave me a big hug before I left, something most don't do anymore. I guess something could've been had if I had more mojo like some of you or with multiple more visits. As I left, there were two more at the front desk. Another decent looking one and that young thing with the math degree from BZ. 3 pretty MT's at one location? I assume this is the better line up as far as looks compared to Coco's places.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Ava Escorts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape