Adult Vacation
Colombian Erotic Vacation

Thread: UTR, Non-Pro, SB's

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 469
This blog is moderated by Just For Today
  1. #469
    Have any of the WYP gang meet her yet. Profile says only looking for discreet affairs and occupation is stripper. I'm going to try to open a dialog.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/lDv3OERmV01o82ZJxk4on28L
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t6ddler7fwxar2f3.jpg‎  

  2. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on her? We are supposed to meet up this week. TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136ac...0-cb89b18390a2
    I met her about 1. 5-2 years ago. Definite pro vibe about her. Wasn't quite as attractive in person. Service was ok, nit great. Didn't repeat. Met in Columbia as well. Decent BBBJ. CFS. One pop. Vocal, pretended to be into it, but obviously faking, over the top. Damage was $$ plus the room.

  3. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on her? We are supposed to meet up this week. TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136ac...0-cb89b18390a2
    Looks like her profile is blocked?

  4. #466

    Been around a while

    Used to be in Pageland. Definitely UTR / pro. Never met her but chatted off and on a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trek1000  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her yet. Can't really nail down her story. Her profile say's she is in Charlotte, chatted with her and she said she was in Columbia / Camden area. Would like to hear some more info as well.

  5. #465

    Ashley

    Haven't met her yet. Can't really nail down her story. Her profile say's she is in Charlotte, chatted with her and she said she was in Columbia / Camden area. Would like to hear some more info as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on her? We are supposed to meet up this week. TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136ac...0-cb89b18390a2

  6. #464

    Lets meet up LOL

    Anyone have any information on her? We are supposed to meet up this week. TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136ac...0-cb89b18390a2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db504a90-a15c-4dc0-9318-367f839db680.jpg‎  

  7. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    She has tried to hit a few of us this week. I wish they would ban her. I doubt that's even her. Probably an old man scamming on seeking. There is a huge rise in that past couple weeks and it sucks as these scams actually waste your time and talk a good game for awhile to reel you in then they drop the "I need money for my hone bill" right before you meet. Ugh, I hate wasting my time with scammers.
    Yep, had the same experience with with colbabe. I was supposed to do a meet and greet, then I get "I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten for a day, and my cat won't stop meowing because she's so hungry". Give me a break.

    As matter of fact, SA is rife w time waster and pic sellers right now. I was chatting up user name collegegirl-livy (we've blocked each other) and she wanted to sell me nudes of her for the cost of books. $265! I asked her why would I pay for nudes when there are tons of nudes for free. She said her nudes were superior. LOL! What a dumbass.

    I'm letting my subscription expire. Ill be back in a month and hopefully some of these idiots will be gone.

  8. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbof1970  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/08efd...3-d0dfcacfb08f

    This one is a waste of time and a cashapp hound. Decent conversation, sends pics and talks a good game. When it comes down to scheduling something hits me up with "could you help me out with my phone bill first?" Total waste of time. Very hot girl if it's even her but just a scammer.

    G.
    She has tried to hit a few of us this week. I wish they would ban her. I doubt that's even her. Probably an old man scamming on seeking. There is a huge rise in that past couple weeks and it sucks as these scams actually waste your time and talk a good game for awhile to reel you in then they drop the "I need money for my hone bill" right before you meet. Ugh, I hate wasting my time with scammers.

  9. #461

    Colbabe on SA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08efd...3-d0dfcacfb08f

    This one is a waste of time and a cashapp hound. Decent conversation, sends pics and talks a good game. When it comes down to scheduling something hits me up with "could you help me out with my phone bill first?" Total waste of time. Very hot girl if it's even her but just a scammer.

    G.

  10. #460

    Yup

    Either rotted out or she was giving head to some #18 rebar and was dragging her teeth.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedicMan469  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Papa. Always a good source of informa...... Wait, no front teeth you say?? MM.

  11. #459

    Thanks

    Thanks, Murphy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    She is DTF. Spoke with her for awhile but she sent me a self and for whatever reason I just wasn't attracted so I sort of just let it go by way side. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and for whatever reason I personally didn't have a wild attraction. I do believe she would be a good one in all honesty though.

  12. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Wifflex  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Dani? I'm starting to talk with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04885...b-655754d7b315
    She is DTF. Spoke with her for awhile but she sent me a self and for whatever reason I just wasn't attracted so I sort of just let it go by way side. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and for whatever reason I personally didn't have a wild attraction. I do believe she would be a good one in all honesty though.

  13. #457

    Dani.

    Anyone have any experience with Dani? I'm starting to talk with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04885...b-655754d7b315

  14. #456

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa54  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, don't waste any time.

    Literally No Front Teeth.

    Size of a pony.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd3a8...c-d109092e04ce

    Peace.

    Pappa54.
    Thanks Papa. Always a good source of informa...... Wait, no front teeth you say?? MM.

  15. #455

    Waste of time

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4cd22...a-c8c06db4e1c0

    Her name is Jenn. I've tried several times to strike up something with her because I think she's hot and the conversations always start so promising. Inevitably, though, she always disappears, either from checking into the site or closing her account. This last time we were doing really well and talking about meeting up tonight to at least get to know each other. And then she drops the fact that she actually lives on the far side of St Matthews. By itself, not a big deal, but was just one more in string of inconsistencies. I begged off for good. Take as you want and good luck.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape