Adult Vacation

Thread: Incall in private apartments

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Vegas Baby
    Administrator

So you don't get banned

For the future I will no longer allow any posts for CLL this is about the 100th shill I've banned from there. If you guys really hate shills instead of "calling them out" just use the report post button on anything mentioning CLL in a positive light and I will delete it. If it's a new member I will also delete the user, if its an older member I will review their accounts and if they seem shillish I will ban them.

I banned a long time user because he posted in defense of CLL while knowing I had put this ban in place. I will not allow them to reap benefit from this forum because I got sick of them abusing it with tons of fake users.

If you don't report them I can't stop it because they undoubtedly have more users so it's up to you guys.

A2

Just my observations:

Multiple shill reviews for cll on ter.

Multiple shill reviews for cll taken down on ter.

Multiple cll shills in the BB thread here.

Also they placed the entire site under password protected wp plugin. They're working overnights.

It's sad too, because they arl solid org, going back when they used to be in the bay as well. Why do they have to resort to such scum behaviour? Is business so bad they have to do this?

Remuda back to Mississippi

They went back to their OG spot on Mississippi, great location and a 2 br so they might have 2 girls at once soon. I fucks with apartments over houses always felt sketch going to houses. Slightly rushed service but hot young body not great face but maybe that's how girls from Malaysia look 🇲🇾 or that's how girls with malaria look. Natural boobs decent size and fat ass for a asian. Might actually repeat a few times. Photo is pretty accurate maybe 80-95 percent boobs probably in push up type bra is all still pretty big naturals for a asian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 152536F8-D78C-41D7-94E8-25EA0A4ADDC7.jpg‎  

Remuda girl

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    She has malaria or she's from Malaysia idk which .
    Haha, did you end up seeing her?

Cll reviews

I see there's a lot of headlines regarding cll recently. I can understand people's skepticism considering how many proven shill accounts they have had over the years. I myself stopped using them because they once tried to extort me. The chick took a picture of me, I think she had a hidden camera, and the booker was able to piece together my real identity. They sent me a text saying if I didn't give them 5K they would inform my wife through a letter. Too bad they didn't do their homework because my wife had passed two years before. I told them to fuck off but on general principles I never used them again. No big loss really, all of their chicks are old and tired, jerking off is better.

[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I would suggest you pay attention.

A2

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    I was seriously considering this agency till last week after all the favorable reviews. Now I am confused. If they are for real, or just using shills to create false hype and gain clients?
    Very real. If I wasnt on my business trip I would be I would be living there.

Zinna vac

Took the pluge and decided to go Check out zinna after a couple good Honest reviews. She is as described. Pics are a little old. She's A hot asian MILF with curves galore. Nice MM D-DDs. Athletic build around 5'9. GFE throughout the entire session. Had a great time.

Lcc

Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    I was seriously considering this agency till last week after all the favorable reviews. Now I am confused. If they are for real, or just using shills to create false hype and gain clients?
    I been a lot of time there and always a good experience. The problem was they were using shills to pump it up. And this what I don't understand they are a good agency no need to used shills.

Cll- go or no go?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertDuval  [View Original Post]
    How do we find this girl please?
    Start replying to ads on Mojo, they're there.

Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Naomi ob Saturday and she's nowhere near 40's, nor is she obese. Not once did she complain or have subpar performance. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    It's his first post and he blasts a reliable place.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuj6969  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her and wish I had not. I guess it's partly my fault but while I was there I had to take a piss. I didn't think anything about but later when I pulled out my wallet 200 dollars was missing. I know, don't take any extra money to a session, lesson learned. So not only was it shitty sex (terrible bj, constant complaining) from a morbidly obese aging (I'm guessing 45) women but she stole from me as well.

I called the booker and he laughed and said "well I guess you can consider that a tip" and hung up.
    LOL, Seriously? 1 review and it was this one? AND the fact you said "He laughed" is a big big red flag! Lies. Fake news.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations