Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Rabbits Webcam

Thread: Lynn is making a come back

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Marsh Boy

Good find

I seem to have luck there on Sundays, not so much on other nights. Last night I made a few loops around, was ready to give up when I saw a thin blond chick smoking a cigarette on the street between the bottom of union and the homeless shelter. I drove around the corner and she followed, hopped right in. I know Meatman will be upset I paid too much but we settled on 60 for FS. Rainy night so it wasn't hard to find a spot, take care of business. She actually had a working phone, we traded #'s. Says she can host too.

Another night midweek I was driving through on my way home, did a couple laps, ready to give up again, when I thought I won the lottery, there was a pregnant chick just hanging out there on union. So I sort of made a uturn and pulled over, she asked if I could give her a ride. So she hops in we're making pleasantries when I ask if she's pregnant, and she says no she's just a chunky monkey. I was devastated! If she was pregnant I'd have fucked her silly, but she just had a belly I wasn't into it at all. She asked if I could take her to buy a drink before we found a spot I said sure, we went to the speedway, I gave her $3, she said you're not going to leave are you? Not a chance I told her. As soon as she turned around the corner to the front of the gas station I hit the gas.

Both nights were probably about midnight-1 am.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    I drove around there last night, pretty late though, about 2 am, I thought maybe since it was Friday there'd still be some ass out there. I didn't see much. I was making a loop back to the main drag driving down a street and I saw one of you guys pull over for a chick in a pink shirt, so someone had some luck anyway. I didn't get close enough to see what she looked like though.

I drove around there last night, pretty late though, about 2 am, I thought maybe since it was Friday there'd still be some ass out there. I didn't see much. I was making a loop back to the main drag driving down a street and I saw one of you guys pull over for a chick in a pink shirt, so someone had some luck anyway. I didn't get close enough to see what she looked like though.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    So after a long delay, I finally strolled "The City Of Sin"......No SWS at all, none. I get there a bit after 10 PM and strolled Union St. From the commuter rail stop to Litle Ceasrers on Union, nothing. Now mind, you, its been a long time since I strolled Lynn and, I would often stroll Western Ave as well but, I am not the spring chicken I used to be so, I stuck to downtown Lynn. I also strolled Buffum Street as well. Again nadda. I wasn't really upset about it but it did feel good to stretch out since it been a while that I haven't gotten any tail here. Will I give it another try?, possibly in another month, or two.

What a losing streak.

So after a long delay, I finally strolled "The City Of Sin"......No SWS at all, none. I get there a bit after 10 PM and strolled Union St. From the commuter rail stop to Litle Ceasrers on Union, nothing. Now mind, you, its been a long time since I strolled Lynn and, I would often stroll Western Ave as well but, I am not the spring chicken I used to be so, I stuck to downtown Lynn. I also strolled Buffum Street as well. Again nadda. I wasn't really upset about it but it did feel good to stretch out since it been a while that I haven't gotten any tail here. Will I give it another try?, possibly in another month, or two.

Info on tattooed chick please

I will now since my ex-wife has now moved back to Malden. LOL!. Union and a few other streets are the go-to spots as it has been for years. I managed to snag one on Union near the commuter rail, one WSW on Western Ave with a crapload of tattoos, and another further up from Western from a date I met on a chatline. I may or may not give it shot tonight.
    Any information on tattoo chick?

Ever get the opportunity to make that stroll? I still drive through that area whenever I can but I've been seeing zero out there, though I've never actually picked up a girl off the streets, so I could be blind to some signs.
    I will now since my ex-wife has now moved back to Malden. LOL!. Union and a few other streets are the go-to spots as it has been for years. I managed to snag one on Union near the commuter rail, one WSW on Western Ave with a crapload of tattoos, and another further up from Western from a date I met on a chatline. I may or may not give it shot tonight.

North Shore

Does any of you know any providers north of Lynn? As in, Essex / Gloucester area?

Lynn

Ever get the opportunity to make that stroll? I still drive through that area whenever I can but I've been seeing zero out there, though I've never actually picked up a girl off the streets, so I could be blind to some signs.

I want to do an evening stroll tonight barring the weather. I haven't strolled Lynn in a long, long time. Last time was in the mid to early 2000's. I may just take the plunge, fuck it.

Be aware, Watch out for LE and, be safe!.

I'm due!.

Myself I haven't seen any out and about. Back before all this shit I got propositioned a couple times on union st, driving on there now it's a ghost town. I still get food from a couple of spots in Lynn so I'm driving through there a lot, personally I haven't seen any broads out there. If I'm missing any good strolls I'd love to hear where they are.
    I want to do an evening stroll tonight barring the weather. I haven't strolled Lynn in a long, long time. Last time was in the mid to early 2000's. I may just take the plunge, fuck it.

Be aware, Watch out for LE and, be safe!.

Ladies of Lynn

Myself I haven't seen any out and about. Back before all this shit I got propositioned a couple times on union st, driving on there now it's a ghost town. I still get food from a couple of spots in Lynn so I'm driving through there a lot, personally I haven't seen any broads out there. If I'm missing any good strolls I'd love to hear where they are.

Just read on the Boston board that Lynn is really starting to get active. Lots of needy SWS out?. Can I and many mongers get confirmation on that?. Also, streets and locations will greatly help. I haven't been to Lynn in quite some time so, locations may have changed.

Just read on the Boston board that Lynn is really starting to get active. Lots of needy SWS out?. Can I and many mongers get confirmation on that?. Also, streets and locations will greatly help. I haven't been to Lynn in quite some time so, locations may have changed.

Lynn SW area

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalsh31  [View Original Post]
    I think I know this girl is the one that you'll see it like 9:00 in the morning you know. She's get short hair skinny ushually with another girl or her b. M. p. Always with 1 or 2 others sometimes a man. Maybe she has kids or a family that she ushually is not out late. Always standing or sitting on the main drag. On what I would call the 2nd most popular corner. However I did also see a couple younger ladies that I have never seen. 1st was WSW long black brades or in a pony tail, she is short very attractive with another walking main drag seen her on the less popular side of the main drag. Then tonight around 8 I saw another but couldn't identify perfect little body had on a dark blue or purple felt track Suit. Real tight with 2 white stripes going up the leg in the arm. Had her hood on jumping out of a car near the bridge heading tword the track. Already gone when I looped. If anyone in boxed me and I didn't respond I apologize. I had my settings muted just noticed I had a few messages. I will get back to you.
    Is there a specific area to cruise fur streetwalkers in Lynn? Can I get the details on the best locations please?

Quote Originally Posted by IGotID69  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe a loop I can take? Street names etc?
    I think I know this girl is the one that you'll see it like 9:00 in the morning you know. She's get short hair skinny ushually with another girl or her b. M. p. Always with 1 or 2 others sometimes a man. Maybe she has kids or a family that she ushually is not out late. Always standing or sitting on the main drag. On what I would call the 2nd most popular corner. However I did also see a couple younger ladies that I have never seen. 1st was WSW long black brades or in a pony tail, she is short very attractive with another walking main drag seen her on the less popular side of the main drag. Then tonight around 8 I saw another but couldn't identify perfect little body had on a dark blue or purple felt track Suit. Real tight with 2 white stripes going up the leg in the arm. Had her hood on jumping out of a car near the bridge heading tword the track. Already gone when I looped. If anyone in boxed me and I didn't respond I apologize. I had my settings muted just noticed I had a few messages. I will get back to you.

How exciting is this?

Quote Originally Posted by IronSousage  [View Original Post]
    Met a BSW on Essex st she said her name was Delaware
    she looked like she was waiting for a bus but gave me the wave.

We went off and she did a fantastic job no phone however.

I would repeat.
    Can you describe a loop I can take? Street names etc?

Delaware

Met a BSW on Essex st she said her name was Delaware
    she looked like she was waiting for a bus but gave me the wave.

We went off and she did a fantastic job no phone however.

I would repeat.

Essex st

So I'm in the city of sin doing some work and I just leave the corner store on Essex and I see a BSW she wasn't super obvious I made eye contact and she says something, I'm partially dead so I said I couldn't hear her and walked over she tells me she's looking for a date I decline as I'm working and I only do white women, just a funny experience.

Posting Limitations