Adult Vacation

Thread: Sugar bowl sites and sugar babies

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 253 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3792
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3792

    Works Both Ways

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    That's because guys on here read a post and immediately send her a message saying stupid shit like "hey, I read about you on a website. Want to come over and fuck?" When she used to come over she would log in and show me the messages she got on the site. It's sort of sad how little game so many guys have. She's not an EB girl, maybe try talking to her like a normal person and you will get what you want. Of course she could have deleted it because guys also reach out and offered her 50 or 100 bucks to see them.
    I've heard stories from a few women I know personally who are on the site. I can't believe what complete assholes and losers some guys are. Seriously, it's pathetic. Of course it's "hearsay' but there's enough stories that I believe they're true.

    This forum is filled with men complaining about the flakes and scammers we interact with. Of course, many are. Unfortunately, many men are no different and may actually cause a lot of it with the way they treat and interact with women on SA. The point of SA is it's a mutual arrangement based on looks, personality, and compensation. It's not Listcrawler or street walkers. Many women are so used to pathetic junior high behavior that they are defensive or dismissive to those that are serious grown up men.

  2. #3791

    I can see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    That's because guys on here read a post and immediately send her a message saying stupid shit like "hey, I read about you on a website. Want to come over and fuck?" When she used to come over she would log in and show me the messages she got on the site. It's sort of sad how little game so many guys have. She's not an EB girl, maybe try talking to her like a normal person and you will get what you want. Of course she could have deleted it because guys also reach out and offered her 50 or 100 bucks to see them.
    I can certainly see that. I tried to be polite and engaged her like I would anyone else on the site. But if what you say is true, and I believe it was, I was lost in an sea of messages and spam and stood no chance.

    C'est la vie.

  3. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    Some even send screenshots of the posts here and get really upset when they get told to fuck off.
    How do they know it's you posting? Especially when they get around a lot.

  4. #3789

    Per the convo.

    Some even send screenshots of the posts here and get really upset when they get told to fuck off.

  5. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    Weird and petite is my cup of tea. Tried to reach out on SA but she deleted her account almost the same day as these posts popped up. I guess I wasn't the only one interested. Curious if anyone knows another way to contact.
    That's because guys on here read a post and immediately send her a message saying stupid shit like "hey, I read about you on a website. Want to come over and fuck?" When she used to come over she would log in and show me the messages she got on the site. It's sort of sad how little game so many guys have. She's not an EB girl, maybe try talking to her like a normal person and you will get what you want. Of course she could have deleted it because guys also reach out and offered her 50 or 100 bucks to see them.

  6. #3787

    That's what happen

    I try to provide useful information other people can use. But I find myself doing a little less of it recently. 2 things usually happens when a GTG girl gets posted here (or both). 1. Someone on here has to share the post with her and ruin it for everyone else (noticed it happened twice now with this one). 2. Her inbox blows up and goes from 75 messages a day to 200, sometimes with details indicating guys are sharing info about her. This usually scares UTR girls that don't want to accept they are being passed around (remember there is a reason they are not advertising on LC). As an added curse now your inbox blows up with the free / entitled handout crowd. They just want you to hand a girls number and or personnel information to a stranger you chatted with on the internet. Just read one last night that said "Hey man send me her number". Look at the members post, you guessed it zero. Stop sharing our info back to the girl. Reality. Won't happen but still hoping.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    Weird and petite is my cup of tea. Tried to reach out on SA but she deleted her account almost the same day as these posts popped up. I guess I wasn't the only one interested. Curious if anyone knows another way to contact.

  7. #3786

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    And. LOL you are right about the "weird" part. She is definitely a space cadet and not everyone's cup of tea. Banging little body if you like small tits and petite but definitely a little in the "weird" category.
    Weird and petite is my cup of tea. Tried to reach out on SA but she deleted her account almost the same day as these posts popped up. I guess I wasn't the only one interested. Curious if anyone knows another way to contact.

  8. #3785

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Toocan3  [View Original Post]
    Txt with her a while, could be a sweetheart, very kind and warm hearted. Had her digits for a while, she lived in Arnold at the time, Married. Divorced and landed around Belleville I think. Really think maybe leans more towards the ladys but hell don't we all. After about 2 weeks I called the dogs in and moved on. Got a short attention span anyway. She sent a few pics of her work with cakes tho and they were amazing. I have never seen any like them. She is hard to connect with tho. Be cool, Toocan.
    Moved to text quick enough, but could never get a meet. Discussed ppm and cost was reasonable, but then she vanished and stopped responding.

  9. #3784
    She pops on for a few days, then deactivates again. I stopped seeing her a bit ago and I am sure she will resurface very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry777  [View Original Post]
    I tried to look her up but could not. I even searched 250 miles outside of STL.

    Anybody have any luck?

  10. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmlk25  [View Original Post]
    SA not taking gift cards registration any more?
    Took mine in the last few weeks no problem. The site gives a warning that it might not go through but it always does for me.

  11. #3782

    BlondeBaby55

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDown11  [View Original Post]
    She goes on and off of SA but if you can catch her when she is one its a nice one. She is a thicker young girl who is freaky and fun. Have contact info available for those who want.

    As always, happy hunting.
    I tried to look her up but could not. I even searched 250 miles outside of STL.

    Anybody have any luck?

  12. #3781

    Sa

    SA not taking gift cards registration any more?

  13. #3780

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydP086  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one yet?

    Been trying to get a response. Wondering if I'm just wasting my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/72e3a...e-eef11197e773
    Txt with her a while, could be a sweetheart, very kind and warm hearted. Had her digits for a while, she lived in Arnold at the time, Married. Divorced and landed around Belleville I think. Really think maybe leans more towards the ladys but hell don't we all. After about 2 weeks I called the dogs in and moved on. Got a short attention span anyway. She sent a few pics of her work with cakes tho and they were amazing. I have never seen any like them. She is hard to connect with tho. Be cool, Toocan.

  14. #3779
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Her sister was a good time too. Saw the sister a couple times (not sure SarahBeth knew) but she was more reserved in the bedroom but didn't have the same issues with drinking and being space-why. I think the sister lied to her about not seeing guys, for some reason.

    Anyway, this one is a good time just not good for a long time. She wore out her welcome with me after a 3-4 visits by just being weird in general. Haven't texted her in many months.
    And. LOL you are right about the "weird" part. She is definitely a space cadet and not everyone's cup of tea. Banging little body if you like small tits and petite but definitely a little in the "weird" category.

  15. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Her sister was a good time too. Saw the sister a couple times (not sure SarahBeth knew) but she was more reserved in the bedroom but didn't have the same issues with drinking and being space-why. I think the sister lied to her about not seeing guys, for some reason.

    Anyway, this one is a good time just not good for a long time. She wore out her welcome with me after a 3-4 visits by just being weird in general. Haven't texted her in many months.
    Liz is fun. Down for pics or videos. She is high volume. Who's the sister?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 253 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape