Adult Vacation

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1414
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #1414

    Sofia's delight

    Has anyone seen Sofia or have any info about her services.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/delightsofia

  2. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodysseus  [View Original Post]
    Also since this is the bare forum let me state for the record that there was no BBFS, but she did give BBBJ. This actually brings to mind something she told me. She said the and. Korean girls are bad for their industry because they're fine going BBFS but not the S. Korean girls. Interesting because it was the first time I had heard that from one of the girls.
    Sorry, what?

  3. #1412
    Also since this is the bare forum let me state for the record that there was no BBFS, but she did give BBBJ. This actually brings to mind something she told me. She said the and. Korean girls are bad for their industry because they're fine going BBFS but not the S. Korean girls. Interesting because it was the first time I had heard that from one of the girls.

  4. #1411

    Fendi from FEC

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    She went by Gucci in OC previously and recently changed to Fendi. Here is a review from OC (not great) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...542&viewfull=1#post4515542.
    First of let me state for the record that this is my favorite booker. Their girls are usually (90% of the time the girls in the photos. So, you typically know what you're getting when you visit. I saw Fendi yesterday and I do feel she is the girl in the photos. Sure there was some airbrushing and they were taken a while ago, but it seemed rather clearly to me at least that it was her. She is actually very beautiful in the face, but in all truthfulness. At least 20 lbs heavier in person than she is in the photos. She also has some odd / unusual rules (no kissing her breasts--which is a first, given they were real). She was also terrified I would hurt her because she said I was too large, which I believe I'm semi-large but then again that's a personal thing with girls I guess. The thing that bothered me most was I got shorted about 15-20 minutes after paying for a full hour. I am not a clock watcher but noticed it felt like she was rushing things, then when I left I noticed it was about 15 or so minutes early which made me unhappy.

    Long story short: If you like thicker girls (firm body but thick / heavy) then you might enjoy seeing Fendi because she has a pretty face and is very tight. I won't be repeating personally though.

  5. #1410

    FEC Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or know if she went by a different name in OC? Just trying to find some info.
    She went by Gucci in OC previously and recently changed to Fendi. Here is a review from OC (not great) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...542&viewfull=1#post4515542.

  6. #1409

    FEC Fendi

    Has anyone seen her or know if she went by a different name in OC? Just trying to find some info.

  7. #1408

    Billie SDAG

    Cute girl, big eyes, about 5'5". Pictures are not so close but her body type is about average to maybe curvy. D cups and soft squishy booty.

    New to SD, I have not seen her here before.

    On entry, was greeted with light peck on the lips. In the bedroom, she ushered me right away in the shower. No preview BJ.

    Back in the bedroom, she gave me a bedside BBBJ, decent, not the best. She did give full DFK at this point though.

    Did 69 and DATY to try to get her in the mood, got her going pretty well. Tried to get her to do BBFS after but she was a no-go and adamant.

    Overall decent service, but not repeat worthy without BBFS.

  8. #1407

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS available with her or is it all covered?
    BBBJ from both.

    Kacee / Avery has no problem with BBFS.

    Taylor = covered.

  9. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or do I sense a trend here? OC has lower hourly donations then the "tip" for the extra. Now San Diego has not changed it's donation level but "tips" are the same as the OC. So donations become higher in San Diego? We're donating more?

    If this truly is the trend. Maybe we should voice our concerns to management and ask for the same donation level as the OC?
    "Maybe we should voice our concerns to management and ask for the same donation level as the OC?

    That is a good one. Good luck with that!

  10. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan713  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years as part of an inpromptu double with Avery / Kacee (paid for one, got both).

    Taylor had just gotten her boobs done. She's super fun, great kisser, and hot.
    Is BBFS available with her or is it all covered?

  11. #1404

    Ok

    I'm not here to argue with you. Your research is yours. Mine is mine. You don't have insight into my private PMs nor do I have access to yours. Let's leave it at that. We all get different info from the bookers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Sorry dude, your research is bogus. The 2 San Diego K-Girl agencies that have OC sister agencies DO NOT openly offer BBFS. AT ALL. In fact, girls at ca-kdolls. Ch (FEC) have left other agencies because they didn't want to do BBFS anymore. Ca-kdolls. Ch rates are the same in OC and San Diego. SDAG-OrangeCounty are $20 less for an hour. Neither agency openly offers BBFS. Sandra99 (SD Thai agency) also had exact same rates in OC and San Diego and does NOT offer BBFS.

    None of the OC or LA agencies that openly advertise BBFS have affiliates in San Diego (unfortunately).

    I don't know where you're getting your information from, but it's WAY OFF BASE.

  12. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your input. I did my research. The OC rates I was being quoted were lower than SD and those bookers openly offer BBFS services for the +100. The same agencies that also run in San Diego. SD Bookers will not discuss BBFS like they do in the OC. SD girls I've seen have not started asking for the +100. We are very limited in SD on options. No need to have the girls start asking for the tip if it's not been done before.

    Yea, I'm thankful for what SD offers and like you say, it is limited. But let's keep our donations and tips (if they are needed) to a respectable level.
    Sorry dude, your research is bogus. The 2 San Diego K-Girl agencies that have OC sister agencies DO NOT openly offer BBFS. AT ALL. In fact, girls at ca-kdolls. Ch (FEC) have left other agencies because they didn't want to do BBFS anymore. Ca-kdolls. Ch rates are the same in OC and San Diego. SDAG-OrangeCounty are $20 less for an hour. Neither agency openly offers BBFS. Sandra99 (SD Thai agency) also had exact same rates in OC and San Diego and does NOT offer BBFS.

    None of the OC or LA agencies that openly advertise BBFS have affiliates in San Diego (unfortunately).

    I don't know where you're getting your information from, but it's WAY OFF BASE.

  13. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years as part of an inpromptu double with Avery / Kacee (paid for one, got both).

    Taylor had just gotten her boobs done. She's super fun, great kisser, and hot.

  14. #1401

    Reply

    Thanks for your input. I did my research. The OC rates I was being quoted were lower than SD and those bookers openly offer BBFS services for the +100. The same agencies that also run in San Diego. SD Bookers will not discuss BBFS like they do in the OC. SD girls I've seen have not started asking for the +100. We are very limited in SD on options. No need to have the girls start asking for the tip if it's not been done before.

    Yea, I'm thankful for what SD offers and like you say, it is limited. But let's keep our donations and tips (if they are needed) to a respectable level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Dude, do your research. We live in San Diego, and are LUCKY to have the TWO K-Girl Agencies and ONE Thai Agency in our sleepy little town. Our rates are actually the same (for the most part) as the OC, and to a lesser degree LA. You want even cheaper, then fly to San Jose (a true K-Girl Mecca). It's simple "supply and demand" economics.

    Rates have ALWAYS been lower up North. There's WAY more K-Girl competition. SDAG-OrangeCounty lowered the rate earlier this year around the time they changed websites. They previously had the EXACT same rates as San Diego (with the exception of Petra and Ash / Yoji).

    Now, with all that said, the BBFS tip is whatever the GIRL decides (if she decides to even let you go BBFS). Often, it's included in the base donation fee (but you should really tip her, particularly for the extra service). The tip the girl asks for BBFS has NOTHING to do with the agency. It's completely up to the girl. If you want more choices, then make the short drive up to OC (go see Amora or Desi at SDAG-OC). Or make the longer drive to LA, and go to "M's" stable where most of the girls are BBFS with no extra charge.

    Let's be thankful for what we have, and not complain about a good thing. Otherwise, we ALL might be driving north to get our K-Girl fix.

  15. #1400

    Jasper, the OC, Tips, and Beyond.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or do I sense a trend here? OC has lower hourly donations then the "tip" for the extra. Now San Diego has not changed it's donation level but "tips" are the same as the OC. So donations become higher in San Diego? We're donating more?

    If this truly is the trend. Maybe we should voice our concerns to management and ask for the same donation level as the OC?
    Dude, do your research. We live in San Diego, and are LUCKY to have the TWO K-Girl Agencies and ONE Thai Agency in our sleepy little town. Our rates are actually the same (for the most part) as the OC, and to a lesser degree LA. You want even cheaper, then fly to San Jose (a true K-Girl Mecca). It's simple "supply and demand" economics.

    Rates have ALWAYS been lower up North. There's WAY more K-Girl competition. SDAG-OrangeCounty lowered the rate earlier this year around the time they changed websites. They previously had the EXACT same rates as San Diego (with the exception of Petra and Ash / Yoji).

    Now, with all that said, the BBFS tip is whatever the GIRL decides (if she decides to even let you go BBFS). Often, it's included in the base donation fee (but you should really tip her, particularly for the extra service). The tip the girl asks for BBFS has NOTHING to do with the agency. It's completely up to the girl. If you want more choices, then make the short drive up to OC (go see Amora or Desi at SDAG-OC). Or make the longer drive to LA, and go to "M's" stable where most of the girls are BBFS with no extra charge.

    Let's be thankful for what we have, and not complain about a good thing. Otherwise, we ALL might be driving north to get our K-Girl fix.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape