Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts
the velvet rooms

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 255 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3818
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3818

    Hey dickhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    LOL. It was a reply and I asked about Kristy and Rebecca too. I'm glad you're spending your time searching the website and trying to put together fake reports instead of doing something positive with your life. I want you to keep doing that with your life. I will be fucking girls while you on the computer jerking off while creating fake news.
    Don't worry about me dr ruth. I'm getting my share of pussy just fine. I'm not the one with a fuckin gazillion aliases to try to keep straight. You are. Why don't you take your own advice and stick to fucking instead of shilling and making up bullshit posts. By the way I checked and your credibility is shot. LOL.

  2. #3817

    FagPrince

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    You're a fake and a fraud. Why are you saying that you changed your mind and you wanted to see Jackie after seeing her in person despite the negative reviews by dr dodo? That's more bullshit you're spewing.

    On 11/30/18 you posted that you went to Happiness and SAW Jackie and PASSED ON HER because she was not your cup of tea. BUT then on 2/8/19 you posted a question asking what happened to Jackie and Kristie. So AFTER you SAW HER in November and decided she wasn't your type, you ask about her whereabouts in the following February. Makes total sense right? So don't try to bullshit us by saying that you changed your mind about "dating" her after you saw her in person and after you read dr dodo's bad comments about her. That's NOT what happened.

    Later, on 2/14/19 you post another question asking "what about Rebecca and Jackie"? As a reply to someone's report that reviewed a bunch of Happiness girls but left those two out.

    So again, the question is why are you repeatedly asking about Jackie after seeing her in person and passing on her?

    Your reports are shown below from oldest to newest as you scroll downward. Can't wait to hear your BS explanation trying to squeeze yourself out of this one.

    Your 11/30/18 post:

    Your 2/8/19 post:

    Your 2/14/19 post:
    LOL. It was a reply and I asked about Kristy and Rebecca too. I'm glad you're spending your time searching the website and trying to put together fake reports instead of doing something positive with your life. I want you to keep doing that with your life. I will be fucking girls while you on the computer jerking off while creating fake news.

  3. #3816

    Not here

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    You're a fake and a fraud. Why are you saying that you changed your mind and you wanted to see Jackie after seeing her in person despite the negative reviews by dr dodo? That's more bullshit you're spewing.

    On 11/30/18 you posted that you went to Happiness and SAW Jackie and PASSED ON HER because she was not your cup of tea. BUT then on 2/8/19 you posted a question asking what happened to Jackie and Kristie. So AFTER you SAW HER in November and decided she wasn't your type, you ask about her whereabouts in the following February. Makes total sense right? So don't try to bullshit us by saying that you changed your mind about "dating" her after you saw her in person and after you read dr dodo's bad comments about her. That's NOT what happened.

    Later, on 2/14/19 you post another question asking "what about Rebecca and Jackie"? As a reply to someone's report that reviewed a bunch of Happiness girls but left those two out.

    So again, the question is why are you repeatedly asking about Jackie after seeing her in person and passing on her?

    Your reports are shown below from oldest to newest as you scroll downward. Can't wait to hear your BS explanation trying to squeeze yourself out of this one.

    Your 11/30/18 post:

    Your 2/8/19 post:

    Your 2/14/19 post:
    678 (Dr) shouldn't go AMP to attack girls. That's not nice.

    I don't want to lose my girl because of an a ss hole.

    He need to visit a phyco clinic Bro.

  4. #3815

    Moron

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    See who? Sugar? Yah I wanted to see her. And I also wanted to see Yuna. Jackie and Kristie caught my curiosity too! So are you saying I can not change my mind later about seeing a girl after seeing her in person after reading the post? I reserve the right to no want Jackie if she's not my cup of tea. I wonder how many people here use that phrase not my cup of tea. Oh no. Better not use it anymore because there are other peeps using it. LOL.
    You're a fake and a fraud. Why are you saying that you changed your mind and you wanted to see Jackie after seeing her in person despite the negative reviews by dr dodo? That's more bullshit you're spewing.

    On 11/30/18 you posted that you went to Happiness and SAW Jackie and PASSED ON HER because she was not your cup of tea. BUT then on 2/8/19 you posted a question asking what happened to Jackie and Kristie. So AFTER you SAW HER in November and decided she wasn't your type, you ask about her whereabouts in the following February. Makes total sense right? So don't try to bullshit us by saying that you changed your mind about "dating" her after you saw her in person and after you read dr dodo's bad comments about her. That's NOT what happened.

    Later, on 2/14/19 you post another question asking "what about Rebecca and Jackie"? As a reply to someone's report that reviewed a bunch of Happiness girls but left those two out.

    So again, the question is why are you repeatedly asking about Jackie after seeing her in person and passing on her?

    Your reports are shown below from oldest to newest as you scroll downward. Can't wait to hear your BS explanation trying to squeeze yourself out of this one.

    Your 11/30/18 post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    Went to Happiness and seen Jackie and Yuna and I passed on Jackie because she is not my cup of tea. Yuna on the other hand is beautiful. Yuna is very pretty. She is a petite spinner. She is tan and tone. She does resemble Kobe Tai as other guys pointed out. No MSGO but very good massage. Definitely see her again.
    Your 2/8/19 post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Jackie and Kristie? Are they still working at Happiness?
    Your 2/14/19 post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    What about Rebecca and Jackie?

  5. #3814

    No.

    Pretty sure different Sugars. Get several flavors of sugar out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    There are two girls but never at the same place. I have not seen Sugar at Happiness and is she in the line up? Now I know there is a Sugar at Ume so is that the same one? Thank.

  6. #3813

    By chance?

    There are two girls but never at the same place. I have not seen Sugar at Happiness and is she in the line up? Now I know there is a Sugar at Ume so is that the same one? Thank.

  7. #3812

    Sugar moved?

    Does anybody know is Sugar from Happiness now st Ume spa?

  8. #3811

    Alua App

    By the way has anybody tried the Alua app?

  9. #3810

    I want to keep this here now

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Wait whats this? Oh no need to join the group?

  10. #3809
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    For someone that didn't want to see her you sure asked about her a lot. You sound like an old butthurt bf that got dumped and is trolling his ex by throwing questions out about her and making statements about her that degrade her looks and personality. Hmmmm. No worry. Bumbai pau.
    If you are talking about Jackie I assume. My theory is Jackie left because nobody wanted to go see her and she was not making money this could be true for many girls. If they don't make money they got to retire. A girls got to eat. Or maybe she found another job LOL. I don't know Jackie because I never saw her as in spent time on her.

  11. #3808

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    And by the way, you DID say you wanted to see her in your post. You have a memory as short as your vienna sausage. See your post below.
    See who? Sugar? Yah I wanted to see her. And I also wanted to see Yuna. Jackie and Kristie caught my curiosity too! So are you saying I can not change my mind later about seeing a girl after seeing her in person after reading the post? I reserve the right to no want Jackie if she's not my cup of tea. I wonder how many people here use that phrase not my cup of tea. Oh no. Better not use it anymore because there are other peeps using it. LOL.

  12. #3807

    Batshit crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    LOL no aliases. It's just me. Read the post I didn't state I wanted to see Jackie I was just asking to understand the line up. I don't remember in detail how Jackie looked because I never saw saw her. If I spent an hour with Jackie I would remember her more but I passed on her because she was not good looking compared to Yuna.
    And by the way, you DID say you wanted to see her in your post. You have a memory as short as your vienna sausage. See your post below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Simple I wanted to see her. There's choke other girls I wanted to see to. At that time I wrote those it was also Rebecca, Sugar abs Nicole just to name a few. Guess Im have obsessions about them too? LOL

  13. #3806

    Awwww

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    LOL no aliases. It's just me. Read the post I didn't state I wanted to see Jackie I was just asking to understand the line up. I don't remember in detail how Jackie looked because I never saw saw her. If I spent an hour with Jackie I would remember her more but I passed on her because she was not good looking compared to Yuna.
    For someone that didn't want to see her you sure asked about her a lot. You sound like an old butthurt bf that got dumped and is trolling his ex by throwing questions out about her and making statements about her that degrade her looks and personality. Hmmmm. No worry. Bumbai pau.

  14. #3805

    Dr magic is 678

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Like the rest of your and all of your aliases' posts, that's pure horseshit and you know it. You're just digging your grave deeper each time you say something. So explain why you wanted to see Jackie AFTER you saw her and said that she wasn't your cup of tea? Bad memory?
    Sounds like 678 is Dr ass.

    He is paying her back.

  15. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Like the rest of your and all of your aliases' posts, that's pure horseshit and you know it. You're just digging your grave deeper each time you say something. So explain why you wanted to see Jackie AFTER you saw her and said that she wasn't your cup of tea? Bad memory?
    LOL no aliases. It's just me. Read the post I didn't state I wanted to see Jackie I was just asking to understand the line up. I don't remember in detail how Jackie looked because I never saw saw her. If I spent an hour with Jackie I would remember her more but I passed on her because she was not good looking compared to Yuna.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 255 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape