Adult Vacation

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 292 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Useless?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbriar  [View Original Post]
    This is my current ignore list. I know there are more useless people out there. Please PM me to update my list.

FUCK AKU BIRDS.
    Why am I listed here? Would you care to explain? How did I offend you?

Ignore list update

This is my current ignore list. I know there are more useless people out there. Please PM me to update my list.

FUCK AKU BIRDS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52BB1996-737B-4FDB-BB62-98F0C33EF818.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqFu  [View Original Post]
    What does this guy get for being a shill. Cheap or free pussy?
    They / or he may be ad-guy. Getting "extra fee" when he put ads.

And no house fee service is possible.

Or maybe a female pimps that get benefit from her girls' earning.

Or someone in Chinese international / us national wide connection groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    When these people post avoid the girls always up selling and bad service.
    What does this guy get for being a shill. Cheap or free pussy?

Rhetoric Of A Dangerous Cheeto

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbriar  [View Original Post]
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the ignorant few.
    Characteristics of the above demagogue are as follows: (1) take advantage of preexisting negatives (distrust, polarization and frustration) and make all of those things worse; (2) attack people; (3) threaten violence. Dismissive, Defeated and Detached. Sad, the life of the few.

Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    Living in any society comes with restrictions, including those pertaining to public health. While the state doesn't have absolute power to limit individual rights, it can impose reasonable limits when it comes to public health. Of course, although some Republican lawmakers will state that the public health rules are unconstitutional, legal challenges to the measure are likely to be unsuccessful because of the strong precedent established by the Jacobson case.

In odda words, there are clear points and facts that there is an ability of governmental entities to mandate vaccination; any legal challenge to this effect will fail. "Children of ill will" toward the health, safety, and protection of the citizens of the United States should leave this country immediately; get plenty room in Afghanistan for QAnoners, Insurrectionists, White Supremacists, 9/11 terrorists, domestic terrorists and conspiracy theorists. Beat it, so we can concentrate on the real enemies, IMO. Protect and Bless America.
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the ignorant few.

Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    This conservative SCOTUS seems to have backfired on the right seeing as how they don't like to overturn or set precedent (the 3 new ones even stated as much prior to being appointed.) Jacobson v. Massachusetts set the precedent for pandemics and has been cited multiple times already this year by the Supreme Court in rulings against maskholes in Indiana and California. It's a lost cause because the rights of the masses outweigh the "personal liberties" of those who want to say fuck you to society.
    Living in any society comes with restrictions, including those pertaining to public health. While the state doesn't have absolute power to limit individual rights, it can impose reasonable limits when it comes to public health. Of course, although some Republican lawmakers will state that the public health rules are unconstitutional, legal challenges to the measure are likely to be unsuccessful because of the strong precedent established by the Jacobson case.

In odda words, there are clear points and facts that there is an ability of governmental entities to mandate vaccination; any legal challenge to this effect will fail. "Children of ill will" toward the health, safety, and protection of the citizens of the United States should leave this country immediately; get plenty room in Afghanistan for QAnoners, Insurrectionists, White Supremacists, 9/11 terrorists, domestic terrorists and conspiracy theorists. Beat it, so we can concentrate on the real enemies, IMO. Protect and Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Stop using Instagram as your official legal counsel. Check the Fourth Amendment and 1964 Civil Rights Act as it applies to private entities (and not the government) for your answers on "My Rights;" the courts shall be the referee and final word, not social media. With 116 years of case law about government mandates and "Your Rights," you going lose even with one conservative US Supreme Court (lose money). LOL, good luck, and IMO.
    This conservative SCOTUS seems to have backfired on the right seeing as how they don't like to overturn or set precedent (the 3 new ones even stated as much prior to being appointed.) Jacobson v. Massachusetts set the precedent for pandemics and has been cited multiple times already this year by the Supreme Court in rulings against maskholes in Indiana and California. It's a lost cause because the rights of the masses outweigh the "personal liberties" of those who want to say fuck you to society.

"My Rights"

LOL. Stop using Instagram as your official legal counsel. Check the Fourth Amendment and 1964 Civil Rights Act as it applies to private entities (and not the government) for your answers on "My Rights;" the courts shall be the referee and final word, not social media. With 116 years of case law about government mandates and "Your Rights," you going lose even with one conservative US Supreme Court (lose money). LOL, good luck, and IMO.

True story

I thought we were done talking about that subject openly on here. If you see a provider and ask for BB and she says no, that's it end of story, don't have to carry on and start dropping this site and saying I heard this and that, then posting anykine. Remember what happened with the favorite at Angels and everybody was all sick when she disappeared. I just go in not expecting BB, and after a few visits it gets thrown at me without even asking, if not oh well its not on the top of my list to make a good provider. After all that BB talk, stay safe gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    What one guy gets inside the room between him and the provider, another guy gets something entirely different. Let's face it, these girls are human beings and they all have personal favorites who they enjoy and who they provide extras to. If you're one of the lucky few, just thank your lucky stars. Of course, if you're one of the unlucky and you ask these girls about these special services, they'll deny it up and down. YMMV.

Ymmv

What one guy gets inside the room between him and the provider, another guy gets something entirely different. Let's face it, these girls are human beings and they all have personal favorites who they enjoy and who they provide extras to. If you're one of the lucky few, just thank your lucky stars. Of course, if you're one of the unlucky and you ask these girls about these special services, they'll deny it up and down. YMMV.

Go die

Sarcastically, all you scared I need the vax WG. Medical science can get second opinion third opinion fourth. This treatment that treatment doesn't work try something else. Medical science is a soft science and legit studies can be found on both sides of the debate. All the lemmings that live in their echo chambers don't hear about or care for any evidence opposing their set belief. You all sound like religious fanatics. My understanding is normal vaccine approval takes years to pass because long term effects are unknown. How can anyone, except a mental, claim its safe. Fkn WG you can't. There is no 100 safe. You conveniently ignore that. If vaccines in general were safe, why would big pharma force immunity from any liability.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    BBFSCIP? If so, lucky guy. I wonder if Lemon's biggest fan CoffeeLatte ever got that? Pretty sad if he never since all he used to do was ask about her.
    Hope these guys telling the truth cause you know she going find out and going be mad like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    BBFSCIP? If so, lucky guy. I wonder if Lemon's biggest fan CoffeeLatte ever got that? Pretty sad if he never since all he used to do was ask about her.
    If someone did get BBFSCIP, they wouldn't post it.

Lemon

Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she only offers it to her long time customers because I to have received bb from her GL. Stay safe.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 292 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations