Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Stupid Shit in Dayton

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 859
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #859

    Crazy thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Capsicum  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into her in a grocery store couple years ago probably. First noticed her from behind in the self-serve checkout line. When I saw the front, and the tattoos, it clicked. Really bad looking in person. She was bitching about something, so the voice just kind of cut the air. You're not missing anything believe me.
    I was Facebook friends with her before I knew she was on Backpage, and the crazy thing is that she used to be really pretty back when she was a waitress at the casino. She's the textbook example of what drugs and smoking can do for your looks.

  2. #858

    Here Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyscult  [View Original Post]
    I downloaded LiveMe a couple weeks ago just to goof around when I'm bored and thought you all would get a kick out of the fact that our favorite Hello Kitty sign troll is on there. Holy crap, you guys, she is hideous! I've never seen her in person, but just seeing her on there (and hearing her voice), I don't understand how anyone could be that desperate. Everyone has their type, but damn! At least she's finally staying away from posting ads. Knock on wood.
    I actually ran into her in a grocery store couple years ago probably. First noticed her from behind in the self-serve checkout line. When I saw the front, and the tattoos, it clicked. Really bad looking in person. She was bitching about something, so the voice just kind of cut the air. You're not missing anything believe me.

  3. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    This report may sound odd. It is because I am still confused.

    A geneous senior gave me contact info of Savannah's sister. As I reported I have visited Savannah and I had a great time. I probably should have visited her again, but instead my little head was attracted to the idea fucking her sister.

    Ended up I couldn't meet her. She (Savannah's sis) said she isn't available with an undisclosed reason, but she can bring another girl for me. I thought she was talking about Savannah. After our conversation with full of misunderstadings, I finally figured out that she was trying to hook me up with totally another woman. She didn't give me the name of her.

    Quote was a GPS price. I guess it was money satisfy both them. I politely declined the offer. I should have collected more intel on them but I didn't because the price was way out of my comfortable range. More than double Savannah would take. I would rather see young Savannah twice.

    Thanks to the senior who helped me, but I couldn't help her.
    There is a 3rd sister (sister to Savannah but not the other) in play, maybe her? She was offering a 3 way at one time so maybe she was assuming that? Idk, she is flaky.

  4. #856

    Savannah

    This report may sound odd. It is because I am still confused.

    A geneous senior gave me contact info of Savannah's sister. As I reported I have visited Savannah and I had a great time. I probably should have visited her again, but instead my little head was attracted to the idea fucking her sister.

    Ended up I couldn't meet her. She (Savannah's sis) said she isn't available with an undisclosed reason, but she can bring another girl for me. I thought she was talking about Savannah. After our conversation with full of misunderstadings, I finally figured out that she was trying to hook me up with totally another woman. She didn't give me the name of her.

    Quote was a GPS price. I guess it was money satisfy both them. I politely declined the offer. I should have collected more intel on them but I didn't because the price was way out of my comfortable range. More than double Savannah would take. I would rather see young Savannah twice.

    Thanks to the senior who helped me, but I couldn't help her.

  5. #855

    Pissed

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Currently working link: http://dayton.skipthegames.com/femal...y/993911803960.

    I'm quite sure that bottled piss has to be "clean" as in drug free for those prices, and I'm quite sure "it" is selling that piss to desperate "friends" who need it for their random daily tests. Lmao.

  6. #854

  7. #853

    Hello Kitty Sign Troll

    I downloaded LiveMe a couple weeks ago just to goof around when I'm bored and thought you all would get a kick out of the fact that our favorite Hello Kitty sign troll is on there. Holy crap, you guys, she is hideous! I've never seen her in person, but just seeing her on there (and hearing her voice), I don't understand how anyone could be that desperate. Everyone has their type, but damn! At least she's finally staying away from posting ads. Knock on wood.

  8. #852

    Pussy patrol patrol

    Google shows lots of cities do this as well as examples of the letters.

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    What would a dear John letter say anyway?

    Dear John,

    This is the police. We have seen you traveling down the streets of our fair city, and it appears as if you are looking for pussy. We absolutely cannot have our christian citizens having people driving down their streets looking for pussy. The pussy here is only for the christian citizens of our fair community and not for hooligans like you coming here in search of pussy. The pussy in this community stays in this community!

    In the future if you are looking for pussy look elsewhere. Move along nothing to see.

    Sincerely,

    The "Pussy Patrol" Patrol.

  9. #851

    Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyOver  [View Original Post]
    Great info, really appreciate the time you took to type it out. I think I'll cool it. I never pick up anyway, but do enjoy cruising for fun and entertainment. I don't need that kinda drama in my life. Seems like a real violation of taxpayer rights though. Should have the ability to travel anywhere without being harassed by the local govt.
    What would a dear John letter say anyway?

    Dear John,

    This is the police. We have seen you traveling down the streets of our fair city, and it appears as if you are looking for pussy. We absolutely cannot have our christian citizens having people driving down their streets looking for pussy. The pussy here is only for the christian citizens of our fair community and not for hooligans like you coming here in search of pussy. The pussy in this community stays in this community!

    In the future if you are looking for pussy look elsewhere. Move along nothing to see.

    Sincerely,

    The "Pussy Patrol" Patrol.

  10. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by FenskeTony2  [View Original Post]
    I got one of the letters a while back. It was addressed to "The (Last name of registered owner) Residence".

    I never stopped and talked to anyone. I had no intention of picking up anyone. I did make a few turns here and there to check out the interesting activities some of the local residents, such as the girl that was so high or insane that she looked like she was tying herself into a pretzel, and the old black man that was sitting near her like it was a totally ordinary sight. These things intrigue me. What can I say, I am a people watcher. I'm not aware of people watching being an illegal activity. Probably traveled the main road 5-6 times at most over a couple hour period.

    I did nothing illegal, and I had a legitimate reason for being in the area beyond my people watching interests.

    I wonder if not being a resident of the immediate area is a flag they key in on. I also wonder if they monitor live or if they have software that looks for particular traffic patterns. Lastly, I would be very curious to know how many of these get sent out on suspicion of illegal activity that are totally baseless. Seems like a big possible lawsuit waiting to happen for the PD.
    Great info, really appreciate the time you took to type it out. I think I'll cool it. I never pick up anyway, but do enjoy cruising for fun and entertainment. I don't need that kinda drama in my life. Seems like a real violation of taxpayer rights though. Should have the ability to travel anywhere without being harassed by the local govt.

  11. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    I knew that guy a little bit through a friend several years ago. It could have changed but I never saw it. The default stripper excuse for not making money is all the other girls are giving it up. Not saying he isn't a D bag but there would be some first hand monger knowledge of it if it was on the menu.
    I was a regular at Cheeks from '06 to '09. The girls were very friendly then and allowed pretty much anything during "2 for 1's". In fact, I got several BJs over that time period. I moved from the area in '11 and have rarely been back since.

  12. #848

    Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    I realize there has to be some 'vetting' process when signing up here, and I have been 'informed' by a Senior that until a Regular makes several reports, you will not get response or access to sharing info. Is this accurate? How many reports?
    For me, it is not about the quantity of reports as much as about the quality. I have shared with REGULAR members who, by their posts, seem to be real mongers who actively fuck the ladies and seem worthy of trust. I have not shared with SENIOR members when their posts are lame. Consisting only of questions, comments, drama and bullshit. So, if you want good info, post good info. It's kind of like the monger equivalent of karma. Also, you will find that the truly valuable information is passed by PM not by posts. When you get connected to that channel, you will know you've "arrived".

  13. #847

    Regular v. Senior

    I realize there has to be some 'vetting' process when signing up here, and I have been 'informed' by a Senior that until a Regular makes several reports, you will not get response or access to sharing info. Is this accurate? How many reports?

  14. #846

    Shitstain

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoolHand  [View Original Post]
    Here's a fucking idea. Instead of posting for Seniors to PM you for details, fucking PM the Seniors you want to have the info. All you're doing is stroking your internet cock by ignoring Seniors who reply and you ignore. Fucking rude.
    And if you say someone is looking for Seniors, then want them to give *YOU* their contact info, you've got some gall. Hope A2 sees this and checks you out.
    The pimp replied and said since I went public, he wasn't sharing.

    Fuck you, limp dick. I wouldn't give a pimp wannabe like you my number, so it wasn't going to happen anyway.

    And I'll go public to shame wannabe pimps like you any time. Enjoy your hand. It's your best friend.

  15. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoolHand  [View Original Post]
    Here's a fucking idea. Instead of posting for Seniors to PM you for details, fucking PM the Seniors you want to have the info. All you're doing is stroking your internet cock by ignoring Seniors who reply and you ignore. Fucking rude.
    And if you say someone is looking for Seniors, then want them to give *YOU* their contact info, you've got some gall. Hope A2 sees this and checks you out.
    It just happened to me and I'm a newer member.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape