Thread: Tips, Tricks, Arguing, and Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1320

    Zip

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    How many of these females do why'all think do this (besides the obvious reasons) because they love sex and are sex addicts and love the idea of getting off and getting guys off?
    Girls on the streets? Zero, nada, none.

  2. #1319

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    How many of these females do why'all think do this (besides the obvious reasons) because they love sex and are sex addicts and love the idea of getting off and getting guys off?
    I'd say it's roughly comparable to the ratio of men who have walked on the moon and everyone else.

  3. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    How many of these females do why'all think do this (besides the obvious reasons) because they love sex and are sex addicts and love the idea of getting off and getting guys off?
    Since you ask and I have been in the hobby for, I hate to say, decades. While I'm sure somewhere, somehow, there are providers that do this because they are sex addicts and like getting guys off. But in todays world, I'm going to say that percentage is pretty much zero. Now you're going get guys come on here right now and say they know this provider or that provider that does it because she really likes it and gets off from it. Well its bullshit. While there might be providers that don't mind it so far, they still have real reasons. You can pretty much say all street walkers are doing it for drugs. Any other reason would be extremely rare. The non street walker types too most of the times, are doing it to support a drug habit. There are exceptions of course and those that are the exception a lot of times are recovering but still need the income. And then there are those that are doing it strictly for the money and can't make the kind of money they are making doing a "legit" job. Usually to raise a kid or just themselves maybe. There are a lot of providers that have legit jobs but need the easy extra income. But if you're searching and wanting to believe, like a lot of mongers here, that the girl "loves" what she is doing and she "really gets off from it" then you're kidding yourself. This hobby is rarely the provider's choice of profession and would rather do this than anything. Its almost always a profession choice born out of necessity. A lot of providers are good actors, and say they love it, but if they really didn't need to do it, wouldn't. So keep looking for that one in a million that truly loves it.

  4. #1317

    Question

    How many of these females do why'all think do this (besides the obvious reasons) because they love sex and are sex addicts and love the idea of getting off and getting guys off?

  5. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveMonger  [View Original Post]
    HIPA protects your information from being shared. I have been treated by my doctor and urgent cares. With my insurance. There is no list that I'm aware of. Please provide details if such a list exists and how it circumvents HIPA.

    Thanks!
    From the CDC: ".

    Involuntary partner notification.

    In the past, the CDC has recommended that physicians and health departments should inform the sexual partners of people known to be infected with certain STDs including HIV of their risk for contracting the disease when the diagnosed individual refused to do so. However, the CDC currently recommends that all partner services, including partner notification, should be "voluntary and non-coercive" for both the individual initially diagnosed with the STD and their sexual partners. Despite the change, as of 1998, several states in the US have laws that codify involuntary or coercive partner notification. In most states, individuals who test positive for HIV are legally obligated to notify past sexual contacts. In Texas and other states, doctors and public health officials are either required or authorized to inform known sexual contacts of patients who have tested positive for HIV and other STDs".

    But, using http://myprivatelabs.com will allow you to get tested without using your real name, address etc. Only way around it.

  6. #1315

    Private.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogJammin18  [View Original Post]
    Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.

    Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.
    HIPA protects your information from being shared. I have been treated by my doctor and urgent cares. With my insurance. There is no list that I'm aware of. Please provide details if such a list exists and how it circumvents HIPA.

    Thanks!

  7. #1314

    Agree and disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    That is bull. You don't always get what you pay for. I've had absolute blasts with females that are 80/ hh and lame times with a couple twice that amount. There are guys here that have spent 250-400 and had great crap times. Price absolutely doesn't guarantee quality. Quality chicks can be had at a lower rate; admittedly there aren't many around because generally those females have a lot to lose if they get busted so many of them don't take the chance like they used to.
    I agree with some of what you say, but I disagree as well. I negotiate. I am very vocal about what I want and expect, then add in the tip factor, which usually brings the rain. However there are girls out there who are just fun, and you get lucky and escape with paying a small amount. Each girl is different.

    White Knights on the other hand. Ugh! They just throw money at them and the girls take advantage of such chumps.

  8. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeHer  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't talking about rumours or what I heard, I was talking about myself. What one person describes as "a crap time" isn't the same for someone else. A lot of these reports are just people's thoughts and opinions not facts. Some guys fantasies are strippers and professionals and some are just looking to prey on a mentally ill chic in the worst times of her life to cum in her for thirty bucks.
    You were projecting. And by the sound of your response, judging and white knighting.

  9. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    That is bull. You don't always get what you pay for. I've had absolute blasts with females that are 80/ hh and lame times with a couple twice that amount. There are guys here that have spent 250-400 and had great crap times. Price absolutely doesn't guarantee quality. Quality chicks can be had at a lower rate; admittedly there aren't many around because generally those females have a lot to lose if they get busted so many of them don't take the chance like they used to.
    I wasn't talking about rumours or what I heard, I was talking about myself. What one person describes as "a crap time" isn't the same for someone else. A lot of these reports are just people's thoughts and opinions not facts. Some guys fantasies are strippers and professionals and some are just looking to prey on a mentally ill chic in the worst times of her life to cum in her for thirty bucks.

  10. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeHer  [View Original Post]
    I've been hobbying in different states for years but I'm new to this online forum stuff. I'm alarmed to find out so many of us are out here searching for methheads, aids patients, and the lowest forms of life for the cheapest and nastiest experience. I always get what I pay for but some of these reports are just depressing. We have to value our health more. The more we pay junkies, the more junkies think it's a good idea to start selling their hot steamy junk. Driving down prices just runs off the quality girls. They go to different cities once they figure out what's going on. That's why we can't keep quality pussy.
    That is bull. You don't always get what you pay for. I've had absolute blasts with females that are 80/ hh and lame times with a couple twice that amount. There are guys here that have spent 250-400 and had great crap times. Price absolutely doesn't guarantee quality. Quality chicks can be had at a lower rate; admittedly there aren't many around because generally those females have a lot to lose if they get busted so many of them don't take the chance like they used to.

  11. #1310

    GPS vs MethHeads.

    I've been hobbying in different states for years but I'm new to this online forum stuff. I'm alarmed to find out so many of us are out here searching for methheads, aids patients, and the lowest forms of life for the cheapest and nastiest experience. I always get what I pay for but some of these reports are just depressing. We have to value our health more. The more we pay junkies, the more junkies think it's a good idea to start selling their hot steamy junk. Driving down prices just runs off the quality girls. They go to different cities once they figure out what's going on. That's why we can't keep quality pussy.

  12. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by JonHangcok  [View Original Post]

    Anyway my bad for the wall of text. TL; DR: A provider pulled my condom off without my knowledge while we were fucking, effectively stealthing me. I ended up giving her a creampie. She gave 0 fucks about the whole thing, and now I have to go to a clinic and get checked out.
    Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.

    Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.

  13. #1308

    Star / Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by JonHangcok  [View Original Post]
    If I knew exactly how she did it, I would've told her to stop. My best guess is she unrolled it while simultaneously fondling my junk while I was pounding her all at the same time. The rubber comes off inside her, and since I'm thrusting up in her, it gets pushed up inside. Once again this is my best guess. I was too preoccupied with busting a nut so I wasn't paying full attention to everything she was doing. Plus I never thought a woman would pull some shit like that, so I never thought to look out for that sort of thing.
    The one time I saw Star / Nova she went straight from BJ to mounting me BB. It happened so fast I didn't even notice until I was already inside her. Felt so epic I just kept going, but didn't nut inside her. Never saw her again because it was a rush job. She even bragged she usually had her quick visits out the door in 15 and hhrs out the door in 20. She was naked before I had my shoes off.

  14. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelcmh  [View Original Post]
    If she pulled it off why was it inside her? Weird that she would just stash it there.
    If I knew exactly how she did it, I would've told her to stop. My best guess is she unrolled it while simultaneously fondling my junk while I was pounding her all at the same time. The rubber comes off inside her, and since I'm thrusting up in her, it gets pushed up inside. Once again this is my best guess. I was too preoccupied with busting a nut so I wasn't paying full attention to everything she was doing. Plus I never thought a woman would pull some shit like that, so I never thought to look out for that sort of thing.

  15. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelcmh  [View Original Post]
    If she pulled it off why was it inside her? Weird that she would just stash it there.
    If I knew exactly how she did it, I would've told her to stop. My best guess is she unrolled it while simultaneously fondling my junk while I was pounding her all at the same time. The rubber comes off inside her, and since I'm still fucking her, it gets pushed up inside. Once again this is my best guess. I was too preoccupied with busting a nut so I wasn't paying full attention to everything she was doing. Plus I never thought a woman would pull some shit like that, so I never thought to look out for that sort of thing.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts
the velvet rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape