Cam Soda

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 361 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5409
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #5409

    Tia flaked; Leah might have tried to swipe my phone?

    Back and forth all day trying to schedule with Tia. First thru Leah and then directly. Was about to confirm an early afternoon appointment, when I get a strange message from the boss about a very important teams conference. Ominous for sure but long story-short, I'm one of the lucky few still employed. Anyway fast-forward I'm trying to reschedule for tomorrow and get a can you come now message from Tia. She confirmed the amount and sent her address.

    Get to the extended stay place on time, she's not responding. Luckily I didn't wait long enough I contemplated leaving but it was long enough that it pissed me off before I got the room number.

    I gave her a nice gift, which she not only counted in front of me she used her phone to add it up. Never seen anyone have that much trouble counting a small number of large bills. Anyway on to the part you all want to know about.

    She's tiny. Much smaller than KSlayers pics portray which is great. The BBBJ / BBFS was fucking fantastic. The constant leaving the room and bailing completely after the first nut was not. Oh and I almost forgot she bleed all over my dick. That's always fun.

    After 5/10 minutes of sitting on the bed naked and checking my phone. Leah comes in saying that Tia went to get a smoke and starts sucking my cock. I'm thinking a free 2-headed BBBJ upgrade aint bad so I'll just let her play til Tia can join. After a good throat-job she starts acting like I should come, encouragement you might say. I replied that I'm waiting for Tia to return to which she says she's probably not, I'll go get her and leaves.

    Not soon after she leaves I go to check my phone again and can't find it. I looked everywhere. When Leah returns she started searching the bed and my phone is suddenly laying right in the middle of the it. I grabbed it and quickly checked the logs to see when it was last unlocked. There was no sign of tampering and I'm certain I looked where I ultimately found it, literally in the middle of a white bedspread. So I can't say for certain if she took it, nothing else went missing but be more careful with your shit than I was.

    Leah starts rambling about Tia's bf, who drove 8 hours to pick her up. Then she dicked him around all day while seeing clients. But she had gotten in his car and wasn't coming back. She offered to finish my time.

    So after some more very spirited BBBJ I blasted deep down her throat. I asked about some roleplay and she quickly jumped into character. Be sure to tell her what you want she's happy to do anything.

    Tia:

    Body 8+. Probably high but she's fetish level tiny.

    Round 1. 10.

    She left: -10000000 .

    Leah:

    Body: 2 she's not my type and a bit rough. Offered BBFS or covered if I had a condom. I declined and she returned my cock to her throat.

    Skills 9.

    Acting 10.

    Overall a crazy fucking evening breaking curfew.

  2. #5408

    Missy

    QUOTE=NumPhillyFan1;4808899 Finally omne up my way. How do we find her?/ QUOTE.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/50642358/

  3. #5407

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyMonger5  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a current ad up now? I'm not a senior member but an occasional contributor.
    You are welcome just saw her few weeks ago , nothing else to add ,she delivers ,well don't remember if anybody has mentioned that her rimming is out of this world
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200316-093407.jpg‎  

  4. #5406

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by WialdThang  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=BestDjInOhio;4808557 Does anyone have contact info.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/50578556/
    She lost her phone that numbers no good.

  5. #5405

    TGIF with Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    Finally omne up my way. How do we find her?
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/221855234690

  6. #5404
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Trying to make up for being in forced hibernation by seeing at least 5 this week and to days lucky winner is Missy the super sub Anal Queen that sucks a Dick till you cry uncle. Missy is a GFE that makes me feel right at home from the time I entered the door until I left drained. The girl prefers a long session and take her tone but I was kinda in a rush so she gave me the works twice in a hhr amd had to pry her mouth off my Cock when it was time to go. She sucked me hard and knowing I wanted her ass squatted down on it as I watched junior slide up her bung. She bounced on her haunches rubbing my nuts and her Clit while she rode it hard even through my nut till I fell out soft. She cleaned me up and we chit chatted for a few and dam if she was sucking my dead soldier back to life with mouth watering CPR. She jist kept going and going sucking it all till it started filling her mouth that let to deep throat and gagging. She just kept it up until I let another load down her throat and just kept sucking me off. I let her go on for a few minutes but I knew it wasn't going to happen and had to pry her off my semi hard cock. Missy has an a nice in otp north so hit her up $$. 5 for unrushed no holes barred bfs nut fest.
    Does she have a current ad up now? I'm not a senior member but an occasional contributor.

  7. #5403
    Finally omne up my way. How do we find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Trying to make up for being in forced hibernation by seeing at least 5 this week and to days lucky winner is Missy the super sub Anal Queen that sucks a Dick till you cry uncle. Missy is a GFE that makes me feel right at home from the time I entered the door until I left drained. The girl prefers a long session and take her tone but I was kinda in a rush so she gave me the works twice in a hhr amd had to pry her mouth off my Cock when it was time to go. She sucked me hard and knowing I wanted her ass squatted down on it as I watched junior slide up her bung. She bounced on her haunches rubbing my nuts and her Clit while she rode it hard even through my nut till I fell out soft. She cleaned me up and we chit chatted for a few and dam if she was sucking my dead soldier back to life with mouth watering CPR. She jist kept going and going sucking it all till it started filling her mouth that let to deep throat and gagging. She just kept it up until I let another load down her throat and just kept sucking me off. I let her go on for a few minutes but I knew it wasn't going to happen and had to pry her off my semi hard cock. Missy has an a nice in otp north so hit her up $$. 5 for unrushed no holes barred bfs nut fest.

  8. #5402

    I'll be the dirty one.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Leah is back and and now is pairing up with her 21 yo sister spinner Tia. I've been meaning to get back with her for a few weeks now but the distance and schedules weren't working out. She's back otp North where most of her regulars are. Had to meet with them both together because I'm interested in having a freaky sister party and Buzz already spoke with the girls so it was my turn. Brought them breakfast early am and let them fuel up, hard for me as they are scantily dressed and two gorgeous woman I know like to fuck and Buzz and SugarDadio have m told me. Plus Leah is rubbing my Cock through my pants while she's eating LOL. Got the formalities out of the way and couldn't keep my hands off Leah but watching Tia is a temptation. I dropped my pants and without a miss Leah hikes up her skirt and bends over, I was not quite there yet so she dropped to her knees and began that sloppy deep throat I love so much. Tia was in the room and after a few minutes she said "I've been told my heads better". Well don't let me stop you and she dropped down and started giving me some seriously good head. I said ok ladies I want a double BJ and one was sucking and licking my balls while the other sucked me off. They switched back and forth teasing the fuck out of me because I'd get close and they swap. Leah said I'm feeling deprived now fuck me. She bent over the bed and I slid in her pussy which was sopping wet. That was just the warm up because Leah and I both like the same thing, my hard Cock up her ass. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread wide pouting her rosebud and pulled out of her box and gently pushed up her ass till she was ready for me to pump her hard. She crossed her arms and clasped her hands for me to grab onto for leverage. That's her signal to pound away and I definitely did, all I kept saying is I missed this sweet ass as she's moaning its your its yours its yours. Alas my balls start to tighten up and I empty a full load deep inside her as she's squeezing every drop out of my with her ass muscles.

    Leah is always a sub pleaser with a specialty DT and Greek.

    Tia is a 21 yo spinner that is bfs and new to Greek so YMMV.

    Party coming up soon for these two lovely ladies as well as solos and doubles.

    Seniors with good recent history and party guys always.

    $$. 5 no rush.
    Only way this gets better is if they were incest sisters! Not sorry 😂.

  9. #5401

    Leah's ad

    QUOTE=BestDjInOhio;4808557 Does anyone have contact info.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/50578556/

  10. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Leah is back and and now is pairing up with her 21 yo sister spinner Tia. I've been meaning to get back with her for a few weeks now but the distance and schedules weren't working out. She's back otp North where most of her regulars are. Had to meet with them both together because I'm interested in having a freaky sister party and Buzz already spoke with the girls so it was my turn. Brought them breakfast early am and let them fuel up, hard for me as they are scantily dressed and two gorgeous woman I know like to fuck and Buzz and SugarDadio have m told me. Plus Leah is rubbing my Cock through my pants while she's eating LOL. Got the formalities out of the way and couldn't keep my hands off Leah but watching Tia is a temptation. I dropped my pants and without a miss Leah hikes up her skirt and bends over, I was not quite there yet so she dropped to her knees and began that sloppy deep throat I love so much. Tia was in the room and after a few minutes she said "I've been told my heads better". Well don't let me stop you and she dropped down and started giving me some seriously good head. I said ok ladies I want a double BJ and one was sucking and licking my balls while the other sucked me off. They switched back and forth teasing the fuck out of me because I'd get close and they swap. Leah said I'm feeling deprived now fuck me. She bent over the bed and I slid in her pussy which was sopping wet. That was just the warm up because Leah and I both like the same thing, my hard Cock up her ass. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread wide pouting her rosebud and pulled out of her box and gently pushed up her ass till she was ready for me to pump her hard. She crossed her arms and clasped her hands for me to grab onto for leverage. That's her signal to pound away and I definitely did, all I kept saying is I missed this sweet ass as she's moaning its your its yours its yours. Alas my balls start to tighten up and I empty a full load deep inside her as she's squeezing every drop out of my with her ass muscles.

    Leah is always a sub pleaser with a specialty DT and Greek.

    Tia is a 21 yo spinner that is bfs and new to Greek so YMMV.

    Party coming up soon for these two lovely ladies as well as solos and doubles.

    Seniors with good recent history and party guys always.

    $$. 5 no rush.
    Does anyone have contact info?

  11. #5399

    TGIF with Missy

    Trying to make up for being in forced hibernation by seeing at least 5 this week and to days lucky winner is Missy the super sub Anal Queen that sucks a Dick till you cry uncle. Missy is a GFE that makes me feel right at home from the time I entered the door until I left drained. The girl prefers a long session and take her tone but I was kinda in a rush so she gave me the works twice in a hhr amd had to pry her mouth off my Cock when it was time to go. She sucked me hard and knowing I wanted her ass squatted down on it as I watched junior slide up her bung. She bounced on her haunches rubbing my nuts and her Clit while she rode it hard even through my nut till I fell out soft. She cleaned me up and we chit chatted for a few and dam if she was sucking my dead soldier back to life with mouth watering CPR. She jist kept going and going sucking it all till it started filling her mouth that let to deep throat and gagging. She just kept it up until I let another load down her throat and just kept sucking me off. I let her go on for a few minutes but I knew it wasn't going to happen and had to pry her off my semi hard cock. Missy has an a nice in otp north so hit her up $$. 5 for unrushed no holes barred bfs nut fest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20200529_154731.jpg‎   PSX_20200529_154559.jpg‎   PSX_20200529_154703.jpg‎   PSX_20200529_154628.jpg‎  

  12. #5398

    Theres a reason for that saying

    G

    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    Goodness gracious. Good to be the King.
    .

    Had a Chanel party as well look for the review, have a newbie audition too. Yes its good to be the king, Anyone could have picked up the ball when the great Mr mojo went back up North, somebody needed to do it. Just thankful Buzz is the other half of this, he makes a lot of these things happen.

  13. #5397
    Quote Originally Posted by VicMan  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting her a few times in the past. No one ever picks up. Never a reply on the text messages except once. Last time she replied she said she was in Smyrna, but I had to run out of town. After that no replies.
    She does, they both do. DM me.

  14. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Leah is back and and now is pairing up with her 21 yo sister spinner Tia. I've been meaning to get back with her for a few weeks now but the distance and schedules weren't working out. She's back otp North where most of her regulars are. Had to meet with them both together because I'm interested in having a freaky sister party and Buzz already spoke with the girls so it was my turn. Brought them breakfast early am and let them fuel up, hard for me as they are scantily dressed and two gorgeous woman I know like to fuck and Buzz and SugarDadio have m told me. Plus Leah is rubbing my Cock through my pants while she's eating LOL. Got the formalities out of the way and couldn't keep my hands off Leah but watching Tia is a temptation. I dropped my pants and without a miss Leah hikes up her skirt and bends over, I was not quite there yet so she dropped to her knees and began that sloppy deep throat I love so much. Tia was in the room and after a few minutes she said "I've been told my heads better". Well don't let me stop you and she dropped down and started giving me some seriously good head. I said ok ladies I want a double BJ and one was sucking and licking my balls while the other sucked me off. They switched back and forth teasing the fuck out of me because I'd get close and they swap. Leah said I'm feeling deprived now fuck me. She bent over the bed and I slid in her pussy which was sopping wet. That was just the warm up because Leah and I both like the same thing, my hard Cock up her ass. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread wide pouting her rosebud and pulled out of her box and gently pushed up her ass till she was ready for me to pump her hard. She crossed her arms and clasped her hands for me to grab onto for leverage. That's her signal to pound away and I definitely did, all I kept saying is I missed this sweet ass as she's moaning its your its yours its yours. Alas my balls start to tighten up and I empty a full load deep inside her as she's squeezing every drop out of my with her ass muscles.

    Leah is always a sub pleaser with a specialty DT and Greek.

    Tia is a 21 yo spinner that is bfs and new to Greek so YMMV.

    Party coming up soon for these two lovely ladies as well as solos and doubles.

    Seniors with good recent history and party guys always.

    $$. 5 no rush.
    Tia looks like a sexy little red head. They are my cryptonight. Thanks for sharing those pics. Check your messages. Thanks king.

  15. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Leah is back and and now is pairing up with her 21 yo sister spinner Tia. I've been meaning to get back with her for a few weeks now but the distance and schedules weren't working out. She's back otp North where most of her regulars are. Had to meet with them both together because I'm interested in having a freaky sister party and Buzz already spoke with the girls so it was my turn. Brought them breakfast early am and let them fuel up, hard for me as they are scantily dressed and two gorgeous woman I know like to fuck and Buzz and SugarDadio have m told me. Plus Leah is rubbing my Cock through my pants while she's eating LOL. Got the formalities out of the way and couldn't keep my hands off Leah but watching Tia is a temptation. I dropped my pants and without a miss Leah hikes up her skirt and bends over, I was not quite there yet so she dropped to her knees and began that sloppy deep throat I love so much. Tia was in the room and after a few minutes she said "I've been told my heads better". Well don't let me stop you and she dropped down and started giving me some seriously good head. I said ok ladies I want a double BJ and one was sucking and licking my balls while the other sucked me off. They switched back and forth teasing the fuck out of me because I'd get close and they swap. Leah said I'm feeling deprived now fuck me. She bent over the bed and I slid in her pussy which was sopping wet. That was just the warm up because Leah and I both like the same thing, my hard Cock up her ass. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread wide pouting her rosebud and pulled out of her box and gently pushed up her ass till she was ready for me to pump her hard. She crossed her arms and clasped her hands for me to grab onto for leverage. That's her signal to pound away and I definitely did, all I kept saying is I missed this sweet ass as she's moaning its your its yours its yours. Alas my balls start to tighten up and I empty a full load deep inside her as she's squeezing every drop out of my with her ass muscles.

    Leah is always a sub pleaser with a specialty DT and Greek.

    Tia is a 21 yo spinner that is bfs and new to Greek so YMMV.

    Party coming up soon for these two lovely ladies as well as solos and doubles.

    Seniors with good recent history and party guys always.

    $$. 5 no rush.
    I hope this event comes up soon. Sounds like it will be one hell of a time.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 361 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape