Adult Vacation

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1518

    200 for DATY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbie2  [View Original Post]
    I pay a mt 200 just to daty to me well worth.
    Really, you still partake but this particular MT?

  2. #1517

    Don't forget

    The news article that ranks Milwauke pound for pound, one of the most violent cities in the country. Even more violent then Chicago when you factor in the population difference. There is a YouTube series about the zip code 53206 (I think?) Watch it once. Pretty amazing the pure barbarism that a community will embrace with pride.

    Sure some of the crises are made up, or blown way out of proportion, but, not all of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    While there is some actual trafficking it's nowhere near rampant as they try to portray it. In many ways it's similar to the "gun violence" paranoia. As far as trafficking it's just a reinvention of the age old quest against the world's oldest profession people were getting bored with the needless pursuit of a basically victimless crime so. Voila. Trafficking is born. And with that comes MORE MONEY. THAT is what it's all about! Sad but true.

  3. #1516

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    I was on of the first few guys who saw Suzy. Not everyone's cup of tea but had amazing time for under 100. Saw her several times I stopped coming to mil for awhile then she was asking 200 smh.

    Got it in her head she was worth it and someone was paying it. I would say her service was top notch but other factors didn't in my mind warrant the price but to each his own.
    I pay a mt 200 just to daty to me well worth.

  4. #1515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 820
    While there is some actual trafficking it's nowhere near rampant as they try to portray it. In many ways it's similar to the "gun violence" paranoia. As far as trafficking it's just a reinvention of the age old quest against the world's oldest profession people were getting bored with the needless pursuit of a basically victimless crime so. Voila. Trafficking is born. And with that comes MORE MONEY. THAT is what it's all about! Sad but true.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    So I'm watching the news Saturday am and they are talking about an anti sex trafficking symposium because Milwaukee is a "hub" of sex trafficking. I was interrupted by a girl in my apartment building selling BJ's door to door. I can remember few times in the past six or seven years when demand was greater than supply for sex so why would anyone Import a girl against her will to fill a demand that doesn't exist? Is this all Donovan bs as he tries to unseat Barrett or is there a seedy underbelly in Milwaukee that I don't know about? Excluding those situations where the girl was working for her soulmate, who we would more accurately call her pimp, can anyone think of a situation where the girl was not interested only in putting your money in her pocket?

  5. #1514

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    For me disparaging anyone on here. We all are going to do what we are going to do. I only am playing a little devils advocate (sans Keanu Reeves) here. Streatch it out a little, and I am trying to help you all keep this fine piece of. Something available for an extended period of time. I judge no one nor begrudge anyone their abilities. Have fun and enjoy yourself everyone.
    As one of those "others", the three posts by P.S. , Trog and BigM finally capture some of that other perspective. As a longtime lurker, I've always used the other site, and now this one, to see the new talent you guys work hard to scout. I didn't always wait until they hit 411 to pull the trigger, but if or when they made it there, I had a pretty good idea of their skills, practices and communication reliability.

    Is 2 or 3/ hr steep? Yeah, but its also an opportunity cost. I spend less time screening, endless texting, listening to crickets, driving across town only find someone gone silent, ghosting, worrying about STDs, LEO and so on. And when I find someone who simply gets better everytime I see her, and she didn't get GPS along the way, well, I just count my blessings and see her as often as I can.

    That's especially true when traveling. No one has the time to track all the activity in half a dozen cities. Well, I don't.

    When I TOFFT, or can echo performance, I will. In the meantime, Thanks! Again and hobby safe in '19.

  6. #1513

    Don't take what I say

    For me disparaging anyone on here. We all are going to do what we are going to do. I only am playing a little devils advocate (sans Keanu Reeves) here. Streatch it out a little, and I am trying to help you all keep this fine piece of. Something available for an extended period of time. I judge no one nor begrudge anyone their abilities. Have fun and enjoy yourself everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    I was on of the first few guys who saw Suzy. Not everyone's cup of tea but had amazing time for under 100. Saw her several times I stopped coming to mil for awhile then she was asking 200 smh.

    Got it in her head she was worth it and someone was paying it. I would say her service was top notch but other factors didn't in my mind warrant the price but to each his own.

  7. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    So I'm watching the news Saturday am and they are talking about an anti sex trafficking symposium because Milwaukee is a "hub" of sex trafficking. I was interrupted by a girl in my apartment building selling BJ's door to door. I can remember few times in the past six or seven years when demand was greater than supply for sex so why would anyone Import a girl against her will to fill a demand that doesn't exist? Is this all Donovan bs as he tries to unseat Barrett or is there a seedy underbelly in Milwaukee that I don't know about? Excluding those situations where the girl was working for her soulmate, who we would more accurately call her pimp, can anyone think of a situation where the girl was not interested only in putting your money in her pocket?
    I believe I also heard Wisconsin was on the top three in the country. They also said trafficking is taking place in every county. I don't recall any reports or indications of trafficking in the county in which I live.

  8. #1511

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Drew but I agree. The woman that I was seeing since she started in the biz, then I was getting her at 60 for a mind blowing time. Couple years later it was twice that (What she did with the dough was her decision, not mine.) it was still top notch service for me but a real mixed bag here and on the other site. But I got (for the most part) someone that was reliable, to me very attractive, personable, and I never left her place shaking my head thinking WTF am I doing. Worked out great for both of us.

    What does it really matter to me what you spend if its what floats your boat. If a guy or guys are over paying, sooner or later the market will correct itself. Until then theres plenty out there you can get on the cheap. I never post what I donate cause in all honesty sometimes I over pay, but at the same time theres plenty I get on the cheap and I'm definatly not going to let you guys fuck it up for me. Because after all on the line that follows those five important words on my paycheck it says Peter Smith.

    BTW it doesn't say that name on my check if you were wondering.
    I was on of the first few guys who saw Suzy. Not everyone's cup of tea but had amazing time for under 100. Saw her several times I stopped coming to mil for awhile then she was asking 200 smh.

    Got it in her head she was worth it and someone was paying it. I would say her service was top notch but other factors didn't in my mind warrant the price but to each his own.

  9. #1510

    Got to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I moved this over to Rants so as not to bog down the escorts thread. I've been around awhile and my opinions aren't always popular, and this will likely be another one.

    I wagering if she had started off on STG's at her current price she would be a regular for many guys. I've spent 100 more times than care to admit for mediocre service, appearance, attitude. Sometimes I've even repeated. Now I have what I consider the most attractive provider in town, who has always provided excellent service with a good attitude for slightly more.

    Sure, it was great when she was in a basement in the hood, with a chair and a single light bulb or if you could find her on the street for some inexpensive car head. But just because she's moved onward from that situation doesn't mean that those of us who still enjoy her looks, service and attitude are idiots. I seek value, not just price. I'd rather spend a bit more and see her than Olive Oil Jess that everyone has popped in 100 times.

    Not expecting to change anyone's mind, just throwing my 02 cents in.

    HS.
    I've never seen Drew but I agree. The woman that I was seeing since she started in the biz, then I was getting her at 60 for a mind blowing time. Couple years later it was twice that (What she did with the dough was her decision, not mine.) it was still top notch service for me but a real mixed bag here and on the other site. But I got (for the most part) someone that was reliable, to me very attractive, personable, and I never left her place shaking my head thinking WTF am I doing. Worked out great for both of us.

    What does it really matter to me what you spend if its what floats your boat. If a guy or guys are over paying, sooner or later the market will correct itself. Until then theres plenty out there you can get on the cheap. I never post what I donate cause in all honesty sometimes I over pay, but at the same time theres plenty I get on the cheap and I'm definatly not going to let you guys fuck it up for me. Because after all on the line that follows those five important words on my paycheck it says Peter Smith.

    BTW it doesn't say that name on my check if you were wondering.

  10. #1509

    I too

    Would love to know about the girl going door to door offering BJs. Was she good? Reasonably priced?

    Anyways, in response to your question about Milwaukee's reputation, for a few decades now (atliest 4 generations in hood time), Milwaukee has been a breeding ground for young girls that seem to love the pimps. They are recruited here from all over the country and subsequently exported. If you look at the winners at the pimp ball (hosted in Las Vegas I believe) over the last 10 years, many many of the top spots have gone to Milwaukee pimps. The pimps keep pretty low key now adays, and relegate themselves to the core of the city, but they are still powerful. Gangs have gotten into the game from what I hear as well, which can't be good. And of course good ol MPD dedicates 2 or 3 detectives to human trafficking. Chicago has units within each precinct dedicated to combating human trafficking. So all and all this city is easy pickins for such things. Very sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    So I'm watching the news Saturday am and they are talking about an anti sex trafficking symposium because Milwaukee is a "hub" of sex trafficking. I was interrupted by a girl in my apartment building selling BJ's door to door. I can remember few times in the past six or seven years when demand was greater than supply for sex so why would anyone Import a girl against her will to fill a demand that doesn't exist? Is this all Donovan bs as he tries to unseat Barrett or is there a seedy underbelly in Milwaukee that I don't know about? Excluding those situations where the girl was working for her soulmate, who we would more accurately call her pimp, can anyone think of a situation where the girl was not interested only in putting your money in her pocket?

  11. #1508

    Don't leave us hanging

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    So I'm watching the news Saturday am and they are talking about an anti sex trafficking symposium because Milwaukee is a "hub" of sex trafficking. I was interrupted by a girl in my apartment building selling BJ's door to door. I can remember few times in the past six or seven years when demand was greater than supply for sex so why would anyone Import a girl against her will to fill a demand that doesn't exist? Is this all Donovan bs as he tries to unseat Barrett or is there a seedy underbelly in Milwaukee that I don't know about? Excluding those situations where the girl was working for her soulmate, who we would more accurately call her pimp, can anyone think of a situation where the girl was not interested only in putting your money in her pocket?
    Tell us more about the girl in your building going door to door. Details.

  12. #1507

    Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    What sucks is people do not do their home work and she gets a few idiots to pay her that and off to the races she goes.
    I moved this over to Rants so as not to bog down the escorts thread. I've been around awhile and my opinions aren't always popular, and this will likely be another one.

    I wagering if she had started off on STG's at her current price she would be a regular for many guys. I've spent 100 more times than care to admit for mediocre service, appearance, attitude. Sometimes I've even repeated. Now I have what I consider the most attractive provider in town, who has always provided excellent service with a good attitude for slightly more.

    Sure, it was great when she was in a basement in the hood, with a chair and a single light bulb or if you could find her on the street for some inexpensive car head. But just because she's moved onward from that situation doesn't mean that those of us who still enjoy her looks, service and attitude are idiots. I seek value, not just price. I'd rather spend a bit more and see her than Olive Oil Jess that everyone has popped in 100 times.

    Not expecting to change anyone's mind, just throwing my 02 cents in.

    HS.

  13. #1506

    It's a straw man's argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    So I'm watching the news Saturday am and they are talking about an anti sex trafficking symposium because Milwaukee is a "hub" of sex trafficking. I was interrupted by a girl in my apartment building selling BJ's door to door. I can remember few times in the past six or seven years when demand was greater than supply for sex so why would anyone Import a girl against her will to fill a demand that doesn't exist? Is this all Donovan bs as he tries to unseat Barrett or is there a seedy underbelly in Milwaukee that I don't know about? Excluding those situations where the girl was working for her soulmate, who we would more accurately call her pimp, can anyone think of a situation where the girl was not interested only in putting your money in her pocket?
    They claim they're doing it because of " all the underage girls being sex-trafficked. Well, WHO isn't against that? The problem is that argument is pure BULLSHIT!! The vast majority of sex workers are of age and are doing it out of their own free will. If anything, because of their " hobbies " of heroin, crack and / or pills. But that straw man argument is great for getting a TV camera in front of your mug and a lot of publicity to run for public office. It's like saying that you're against drunk driving or crimes against the elderly. Who's for that?

  14. #1505

    Human Sex Trafficking

    So I'm watching the news Saturday am and they are talking about an anti sex trafficking symposium because Milwaukee is a "hub" of sex trafficking. I was interrupted by a girl in my apartment building selling BJ's door to door. I can remember few times in the past six or seven years when demand was greater than supply for sex so why would anyone Import a girl against her will to fill a demand that doesn't exist? Is this all Donovan bs as he tries to unseat Barrett or is there a seedy underbelly in Milwaukee that I don't know about? Excluding those situations where the girl was working for her soulmate, who we would more accurately call her pimp, can anyone think of a situation where the girl was not interested only in putting your money in her pocket?

  15. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    IMO, You should be using a vpn no matter what your doing in the web.
    Nord VPN is / was running a 3 yr special for about $105.00 for 4 devices.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape