Adult Vacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #245

    Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by KiteRose93  [View Original Post]
    She isn't posting anymore because of personal reason but I can give you her number. Just pm me.
    I've had the pleasure of her company a couple of times, hosting her at my place in downtown Muskegon. A couple of weeks ago I picked her up at her rented home in GH, took her to my place and had a great time. Sorry to see her in Holland but good for you guys. She's a gem.

  2. #244

    Anything out their

    Been looking waitting any provider in holland pm me.

  3. #243

    Asian

    I am sure this is a long shot but, does anyone know of a cute Asian that I could have a dream with?

  4. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkinator  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad? If so, do you have a link to her ad?
    She isn't posting anymore because of personal reason but I can give you her number. Just pm me.

  5. #241

    Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by KiteRose93  [View Original Post]
    Met up with rhonda a couple of days ago, she move to Holland temporarily so it was convenient to pick her up from her place.

    Ended up asking for a massage which was great cause my back has been killing me, after all that was finish I flip over to get started with a BBBJ, and then move to the usual moves I do with her till I finish.

    Overall had a good time, she in Holland for awhile so I'd say its worth it to give her a call. Treat her right fellas and stay safe.
    Does she have an ad? If so, do you have a link to her ad?

  6. #240
    Have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by KiteRose93  [View Original Post]
    Met up with rhonda a couple of days ago, she move to Holland temporarily so it was convenient to pick her up from her place.

    Ended up asking for a massage which was great cause my back has been killing me, after all that was finish I flip over to get started with a BBBJ, and then move to the usual moves I do with her till I finish.

    Overall had a good time, she in Holland for awhile so I'd say its worth it to give her a call. Treat her right fellas and stay safe.

  7. #239

    Good times with rhonda

    Met up with rhonda a couple of days ago, she move to Holland temporarily so it was convenient to pick her up from her place.

    Ended up asking for a massage which was great cause my back has been killing me, after all that was finish I flip over to get started with a BBBJ, and then move to the usual moves I do with her till I finish.

    Overall had a good time, she in Holland for awhile so I'd say its worth it to give her a call. Treat her right fellas and stay safe.

  8. #238

    Great time!

    If you have not meet up with Kay yet you got to! Head a dream with her and it was a great time! I know I will be back for sure. One of the best BJ I have in a very long time!! Her room is all done up like home. I was nervous at first but she calmed me down with ease. Best 2 hours of my life I have had in a while! Took her a whole to respond but did right at the right time. Can't wait to see her again!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/never-...tized/29501273

  9. #237

    Needing info


  10. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicknanals17  [View Original Post]
    Still have her contact? Looking to meet with her if she's still around.
    You can find her ads on the Grand Rapids STG. Looks like she is currently in Kentwood.

  11. #235

    Nevaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Well Holland is getting some talent from outside the area and instead of making the drive to GR decided to shop local. Meet Nevaeh at her hotel, she meet me at the door in a tight slinky nighty and man those tits are enough to get anyone hard. Proceeded with a very nice blow, then some DATY, Mission, Doggie, Spooning, Cowgirl. Where I blew. We talked for a short time then she wrapped her lips around my Johnson and gave a great blowjob. Hope she stays around for a bit.
    Still have her contact? Looking to meet with her if she's still around.

  12. #234

    Wrong quote

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    If true, this breaks my heart. She's a sweet girl. The last time I saw here she actually had a little meat on her bones, and she commented on her belly.
    I am pretty sure the wrong quote was tagged. I have no idea if she is or isn't using. The person that posted realized the error and has tried to delete it but so far has been unsuccessful.

  13. #233

    Jannie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    If true, this breaks my heart. She's a sweet girl. The last time I saw here she actually had a little meat on her bones, and she commented on her belly.
    Her most recent ad. She looks pretty bad. All skin and bones. Looks like she's on drugs or she's sick. I saw her once last year. She wasn't my cup of tea so I never repeated. When I saw her she looked healthy.

    http://holland.skipthegames.com/fema...s/776582583755

  14. #232

    Jannie

    If true, this breaks my heart. She's a sweet girl. The last time I saw here she actually had a little meat on her bones, and she commented on her belly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DollFace11  [View Original Post]
    I think the shorter answer would be what is she not on?? Breaks my heart.

    I saw her on wed. She looked like she had a couple days under her belt, skin looked purple sloppy make up, and I mentioned maybe she could use a break, apparently I'm suppose to lie because she got butt hurt and the savage came out (wait for it).

    I felt so bad for her so told her to wash her hands maybe look for a brush (I thought saw something look at me from behind her knitted hair mess) and I'd brb went to the store bought her a pack of cigarettes and a couple lottery tickets came back And she was on her way out saying she's getting a room next door and she's going to call me so as my ocd kicks in and I start to corona my room) I'm kinda organized and I start to noticed some things were missing. Then I started looking, she is in a bad spot I think to myself as I go for my hiding spot for my cash.

    Thank good she only found one spot but still now I will only think of her as the PURPLE SAVAGE Uf you do walk on the wild side Watch her she's good at getting you to trust her and for the love of god give that purple savage a sandwich.

  15. #231

    English a second language?

    Quote Originally Posted by DollFace11  [View Original Post]
    I think the shorter answer would be what is she not on?? Breaks my heart.

    I saw her on wed. She looked like she had a couple days under her belt, skin looked purple sloppy make up, and I mentioned maybe she could use a break, apparently I'm suppose to lie because she got butt hurt and the savage came out (wait for it).

    I felt so bad for her so told her to wash her hands maybe look for a brush (I thought saw something look at me from behind her knitted hair mess) and I'd brb went to the store bought her a pack of cigarettes and a couple lottery tickets came back And she was on her way out saying she's getting a room next door and she's going to call me so as my ocd kicks in and I start to corona my room) I'm kinda organized and I start to noticed some things were missing. Then I started looking, she is in a bad spot I think to myself as I go for my hiding spot for my cash.

    Thank good she only found one spot but still now I will only think of her as the PURPLE SAVAGE Uf you do walk on the wild side Watch her she's good at getting you to trust her and for the love of god give that purple savage a sandwich.
    It's hard to say if you're a competitor, or what.

    Your first review is a garbled mess of jibberish.

    You're saying Jane is on drugs is what I'd gather.

    I've never seen her, no skin in this game.

    But you're in an Escort review section, you offer zero details about your encounter, other than saying she is purple, messy hair that you think something was looking at you through (guessing that's some sort of louse joke). You left your room with her in it alone, to go to a store. Then come back to find your cash.

    But don't trust her, purple savage sandwich.

    This is all stupid bullshit.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Cam Soda
Ava Escorts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape