Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: USA Adult Classified Advertiser: Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1479 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised that most providers don't come down with it at some point. Rachel did the smart thing taking a month off.
    She also had her house sanitized. I have seen her since she has been back an another afternoon set for tomorrow. Can't wait she is so much fun.

Virus

Quote Originally Posted by JoGreen  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, received a text from Rachel today saying she had to take the last month off because she tested positive for Covid-19. She says she's now tested negative and has brought in a professional sanitizing crew to make it safer but I wanted you all to know should you be thinking of seeing her or if you have seen her since May 1.
    I'm surprised that most providers don't come down with it at some point. Rachel did the smart thing taking a month off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevon411  [View Original Post]
    Can you please dm me her number? Been trying to get ahold of her. Thanks.
    It will be a while before you can see brookee00 she is visiting her uncle.

Divine Rachel

Hey guys, received a text from Rachel today saying she had to take the last month off because she tested positive for Covid-19. She says she's now tested negative and has brought in a professional sanitizing crew to make it safer but I wanted you all to know should you be thinking of seeing her or if you have seen her since May 1.
    I have been trying to find out how to contact her as I am very interested in a nuru from her. Is there a link to an ad for her anywhere?

Brokiee00

Can you please dm me her number? Been trying to get ahold of her. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got the same text then next day she text me said don't pay attention to it. He doesn't give her money o she will do this. Wanted a car date for $40.

Morgan from delhi

Anyone have Morgan from delhi contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I have seen report of Hillbilly seeing her. Take care Hillbilly.
    Hillbilly is fine. Yes Rachel had the virus but has been cleared an I also tested negative. I saw her yesterday an everything is fine.

She is taking the weekend off then back on Monday.

Thanks brother

Thanks for the update. I have seen report of Hillbilly seeing her. Take care Hillbilly.

Divine Rachel

Kandee

This was from prob a month or so ago, just now reporting it. So after taking a hiatus due to corona, I was pretty jacked to get some action. Contacted Steve of EE, he put up some pics on Kandee and she was just my type, similar to a brookee build but a little slimmer too. Was a great visit at her florence incall. She had some zeppelin playing on the tv and thoroughly enjoyed my 1 hr stay x2. All acronyms on the board and have no complaints. She has a nice body and does everything well. Have contacted steve since them a few times hoping she rejoins the flock, but it seems she's back on hiatus herself again (although I did see her pics up one more time since I saw her) so hopefully, she rejoins time to time. Also, hopefully get to experience brookee again although it appears she's on a bit of a sabbatical herself these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Communication and setup the easiest of any of the 4 providers I've used thus far. Probably a tie for the best out of the 4. She's not the type I'd seek for a relationship, but for the circumstances, she will do nicely.
    Could be that she's being more lax now before she wouldn't budge without references.

Any chance you could send her contact info my way? I see that the site is down.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    But with the classifieds down people have to get creative!
    Correct.

She came down from Columibus and was already committed for the room and one of her appointments bnailed. She's an excellent provider and we want those to stick around!

Tgd.

Never asked me for references

Quote Originally Posted by BoyToy69  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was only accepting people with references? Did she change that? If so, I'd be down to set something up with her.
    Communication and setup the easiest of any of the 4 providers I've used thus far. Probably a tie for the best out of the 4. She's not the type I'd seek for a relationship, but for the circumstances, she will do nicely.

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    Business must not be booming since this is ad number 3.
    But with the classifieds down people have to get creative!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    She is in town all day today and would live to see old friends and new ones. 513 972 7180.
    Business must not be booming since this is ad number 3.

Posting Limitations