Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3982
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3982
    Administrator


    Posts: 4404

    A word of warning

    This post will be at the top of this thread until November 10th (one week after the election) as a reminder that threats are not allowed on this thread and that INCLUDES two guys dicing it up and one of them making a friendly suggestion to get together over a beer because you're not fooling anybody.

    I honestly don't care how long these arguments go on and I honestly appreciate you guys limiting the political stuff to the fight thread however; no violence, no threats of violence.

    Thanks,

    A2

  2. #3981

    Yeah, right.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's all you desperate fucks have left.....lol. Show me how this fake-ass story of Hunter Biden dropping off an incriminating laptop in Delaware while living in California to a Trump-fan shop owner whose security footage was wiped off and who definitely saw Hunter but is legally blind, is making any sense to you retards. FYI, Delaware authorities subsequently gave the device to the FBI. Which already has the laptop and has pretty much concluded it is a fake.
    No one believes you, George. You sooo wish this was fake but it ain't fake. Sucks to be you.

  3. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Bullshit. You're whistling past the graveyard yet again, George. Your boy is a sham and his boy is a fucking pervert. Deal with it.
    I guess it's all you desperate fucks have left.....lol. Show me how this fake-ass story of Hunter Biden dropping off an incriminating laptop in Delaware while living in California to a Trump-fan shop owner whose security footage was wiped off and who definitely saw Hunter but is legally blind, is making any sense to you retards. FYI, Delaware authorities subsequently gave the device to the FBI. Which already has the laptop and has pretty much concluded it is a fake.

  4. #3979
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Hunters sex tapes all young girls.
    Read same from group in Tibet or Hong Kong. Claim video is hours long of Hunter raping screaming crying very young Chinese girls. Maybe virgins. They claimed lots of blood in video. Show's him smoking meth so he could rape young Chinese girls all night long.

  5. #3978

    Phfft.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns.

    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusiv...lity-concerns/
    Bullshit. You're whistling past the graveyard yet again, George. Your boy is a sham and his boy is a fucking pervert. Deal with it.

  6. #3977

    For sale

    Hunters sex tapes all young girls.

  7. #3976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 11361
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    He is winning he will get 4 more years then its game over just watch the show
    Let me be the first to congratulate you on having won 3rd place in the annual Turds and Ignoramuses spelling bee. Second place went to Don Lemon's taint (TMeister and TechSticles have already sent their congratulations to said taint), and first place went to a guy who was already deceased.

    It should be noted that Oldti protested vehemently to the judges, claiming he should have been given more favorable consideration in the standings; however, in their dissent, the judges noted that they had already taken into consideration the fact that Oldti has been brain dead for years.

  8. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    He is winning he will get 4 more years then its game over just watch the show.
    For winning so big, he is sure spending a lot of money in Georgia. Looks more like he's scared.

  9. #3974

    Trump

    He is winning he will get 4 more years then its game over just watch the show.

  10. #3973
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    An explosive New York Post story that sent Trumpworld into a frenzy is riddled with holes and red flags. The New York Posts front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, according to reports. Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the articles credibility.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/new-...mation-2020-10
    FYI, Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns.

    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusiv...lity-concerns/

  11. #3972
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. That's why we cannot fix you.
    Au contraire, everyone knows the road to idiocracy is paved with folks like you.

  12. #3971

    Coney Barrett and the sex industry

    With SESTA / FOSTA likely to come under judicial review this is a bad time for another super Catholic. https://www.yahoo.com/news/porn-star...084734739.html Just sayin!

  13. #3970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1811

    Hunter Biden Story in NYP riddled with holes and red flags.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Both Twitter and Facebook along with the Main stream media are doing everything they can to stop the truth from getting out. Joe Biden is a fucking traitor and his crack head son is a price of shit. Not only did Joe lie about his contacts with the Ukrainian businessman. His son Flew them to Washington so they could give more money. The only sex tape is Hunter getting his pecker sucked while he was smoking crack. Fucking liberal scum.
    An explosive New York Post story that sent Trumpworld into a frenzy is riddled with holes and red flags. The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, according to reports. Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/new-...mation-2020-10

    Yup, I knew it, this story is blowing up faster than a Ford Pinto.

  14. #3969

    I think you should have read my entire post A2

    I am not attacking you, I am disputing your case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it will, in. 24% of all cases which includes all the overweight 80 year olds with asthma and diabetes. In the US of ALL the deaths from corona 20 people have died between the ages of 0-45 without underlying conditions. That includes every nurse in the country.
    So anyone over the age of 80 their life is not worth saving? Anyone over 45 is less important then someone under 45? Anyone with asthma, diabetes or is overweight is subject to culling? That's a Logan's Run scenario right there. That means that most of the people in government, a large percentage of teachers and scholars, senior military, all over 45 and many living with co-morbidities. There are more smart people older than 45 then there are smart people under 45. Just look at TikTok if you don't see that. Over 45 is where the experience is. I do not agree that those people are just "waiting to die" because they have asthma, diabetes or are overweight. They can live long productive lives. If we just wrote people off that had diseases that could kill them we would not have vaccines and cures for fatal diseases like measles, chicken pox, some cancers and aids. And there are some pretty spry 80 year olds that are worth keeping healthy.

    You guys act like corona is ebola when it's not.
    I am talking about Covid and how it is more deadly than the other diseases that typically put people in the hospital in the US in the last couple of years. Covid is much more deadly in March than what was happening in the prior 12 month period. Again, throwing a worst case from 2014-2016 just skews the narrative.

    When you start writing things like "there is an extremely small, very unlikely chance that a healthy person who contracts corona will die," then I'll start reading whatever else you have to say. Because right now you're just posting danger porn.
    Again, I never addressed the number of healthy people would die from Covid. You missed the point. I will give you that a small percentage of people that are healthy will die. I am talking about the people that survive. The cost of people getting sick. The cost of testing positive even though you don't have symptoms, to keep from infecting people that would be at risk. By your argument "gun violence is not a problem because very few people die". So people that get shot and recover, some with horrific injuries, they don't matter? Innocent bystanders hit by errant bullets don't count? By that logic, the people you address below don't matter because "only a small number people (a projection of 14 million out of 7. 8 billion) is "only 0.179%" That means 99.821% of the world population is unaffected. A smaller percentage that have been killed by Covid this year. Again, not my argument.

    People die, people die every day. Would some of these people not have died without covid? Yes, but covid came, and next year something else will come and people will die, that's why I posted the "deaths from all numbers" but let me tell you, none of these people would have died without covid hysteria
    I never said that Covid was the first or the last threat to the health of people in the US. It is what is happening today and I think we need to understand that death is not the only factor to consider when we talk about the risks of contracting Covid. And I vehemently disagree with the "it is what it is" philosophy.

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-amid-pandemicThis is nine million people who are going to die slow, painful, horrible, un necessary deaths so that people like you can feel safe.

    Here are a half a billion people who have had their lives destroyed so that you could show everybody how virtuous you are by reminding everybody everyday that covid just reaches through the cracks in walls and kills babies

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/coro...-globally.html
    Of that half a billion how many do you think will die of crime, or no access to medicine, or exposure because they lost their homes, or malnutrition? Do you think in their last moment, while they are laying in the gutter, stomachs distended in agony that they will remember to thank you for wearing your mask and keeping them safe from Covid. Yes, I am showing my contempt for you, I show my contempt for everyone of you who acts as if there are no second nor third, nor fourth order effects from you treating a virus with a 99.74% overall survival rate as if getting it is a death sentence. I live in the third world, I am supporting 4 families that have lost everything who would be hungry without my help, I am fucking disgusted by all of you.
    Everything I posted was about Americans. You chose to live where you do. You do what you can where you are. I won't attack you for your choices. But I won't address your attempt to throw out more extreme scenarios affecting people outside of the US to attack the points I made. You saying that people die because of what Americans do and it's somehow our fault is unrealistic and not grounded in fact. But to your point, people die of starvation every day. I agree we should do what we can to save those we can. You are contributing and helping people where you are. Why are you disgusted because I want to educate people where I am? Routinely 9 million people worldwide die of starvation each year. This year the projection is 14 million. Why attack us because of that? By your argument that "people that are going to die are going to die and they don't matter". I will give you that it is a tragedy. But it is not part of my argument.


    FYI Pneumonia is caused by either bacteria or virus, it is contagious and can kill you. It will spread, and it will kill nurses, doctors, visitors, and anyone else that gets near the patient.
    I am not a doctor. I am not an insider with all the information on how lethal Covid is. But if Covid was "no more deadly than the flu" then why has the need for PPE and ventilators skyrocketed since March? Why is everyone treating this virus like it requires more protections and vigilance? I am not a doctor but I did see how the Federal government said that they were not responsible for providing PPE and equipment, not that it was not needed. Why is Covid being treated differently that pneumonia cases were in January of this year?

    Fuck I get tired of grounding you fucks in reality. It was 220,000 who died WITH covid, 70% over the age of 65, 96% who had multiple co morbidities a vast percentage who would have died this year anyway that is why the daily number of people who have died of all causes in the US has NOT spiked, there have been NO ADDITIONAL deaths. If there were then MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED TO DATE, but they have not.
    If this is true why have we seen refrigerated vans full of corpses parked behind hospitals? Why have we seen piles of body bags at funeral homes? Have I missed those reports for the time before March 2020? Those point to an uptick in the number of bodies dropping and I welcome a valid reason this has been happening only in the Covid era. But again, I am making the point that deaths are not the only risk of contracting Covid. I made the argument that the COST of people contracting Covid, the ones that die and the ones that survive, needs to be taken in the equation when you decide how you react to Covid.

    And as to testing:

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Hamlet  [View Original Post]
    Now do the cost to mass test the asymptomatics. Last I read, bringing in a $1B a week or a month. Be afraid, tricks. If the hoes ain't tricking you, others are.
    Nice pivot to tricks, I admit I see no sense in that part of your post. Which was it - did you read it was a billion a week or a month? There's a lot of things I didn't address, testing is a whole different argument. But I will say that I see the point in testing, and whatever the cost is, because of the 8.32 million infected people 7.48 are asymptomatic (90% anecdotally). And it would be nice to know if someone is carrying Covid before they go out and infect other people (who can further spread the virus) and where 10% (anecdotally) will require hospitalization. How do you know who the carriers are if you don't test? Testing does not cause positive cases, testing REVEALS positive cases. Testing tells you who needs treatment, and could save their lives. Covid can kill healthy people if untreated. How much does it cost to test the Trump family, and is it justified? I am not a fan, but I think whatever the cost is, it is a necessary cost.

  15. #3968
    Administrator


    Posts: 4404

    This is where I stopped reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    You are missing a point. That pneumonia and Covid pneumonia are not the same. Pneumonia itself will not kill the nurses, doctors, visitors, and anyone else that gets near the patient, and spread. Covid will.
    Yes, it will, in. 24% of all cases which includes all the overweight 80 year olds with asthma and diabetes. In the US of ALL the deaths from corona 20 people have died between the ages of 0-45 without underlying conditions. That includes every nurse in the country. You guys act like corona is ebola when it's not. When you start writing things like "there is an extremely small, very unlikely chance that a healthy person who contracts corona will die," then I'll start reading whatever else you have to say. Because right now you're just posting danger porn. People die, people die every day. Would some of these people not have died without covid? Yes, but covid came, and next year something else will come and people will die, that's why I posted the "deaths from all numbers" but let me tell you, none of these people would have died without covid hysteria
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-amid-pandemicThis is nine million people who are going to die slow, painful, horrible, un necessary deaths so that people like you can feel safe.

    Here are a half a billion people who have had their lives destroyed so that you could show everybody how virtuous you are by reminding everybody everyday that covid just reaches through the cracks in walls and kills babies

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/coro...-globally.html
    Of that half a billion how many do you think will die of crime, or no access to medicine, or exposure because they lost their homes, or malnutrition? Do you think in their last moment, while they are laying in the gutter, stomachs distended in agony that they will remember to thank you for wearing your mask and keeping them safe from Covid. Yes, I am showing my contempt for you, I show my contempt for everyone of you who acts as if there are no second nor third, nor fourth order effects from you treating a virus with a 99.74% overall survival rate as if getting it is a death sentence. I live in the third world, I am supporting 4 families that have lost everything who would be hungry without my help, I am fucking disgusted by all of you.

    FYI Pneumonia is caused by either bacteria or virus, it is contagious and can kill you. It will spread, and it will kill nurses, doctors, visitors, and anyone else that gets near the patient.

    Fuck I get tired of grounding you fucks in reality. It was 220,000 who died WITH covid, 70% over the age of 65, 96% who had multiple co morbidities a vast percentage who would have died this year anyway that is why the daily number of people who have died of all causes in the US has NOT spiked, there have been NO ADDITIONAL deaths. If there were then MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED TO DATE, but they have not.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape