Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1727
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1727

    Idle Time waiting on chics

    Well these girls are on their own schedule and I have a few minutes on my hands here's a few tid bits I'll throw out there.

    First Essence and Kiki are coming back next week. Will post some updated pics for yall and general info. Kiki is doing a welcome back party this Saturday so hit me up for the details.

    The girls have gotten together and want to throw a multiple girl (4 to 6) Super Bowl Party depending on if anyone has an interest. Looking at you guys that are interested picking out which all pro's you'd want to represent Atlanta finest for this event. You guys all know the choices from them all so tell me if your interested and whom you'd like see in the backfield and being in the pink zone with.

    KS out.

  2. #1726

    Damn, sorry to hear about that Johnny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]


    I felt like I should have just gotten a public defender for free and saved that $1,500 bones. Fucking ridiculous. I just took the plea and got the fuck out of there. I definitely didn't want to take that to trial. I wonder if I could have stalled the court out and see if the prosecution would have came up with a lesser plea deal? I feel like that attorney got over on me. He did explain everything thoroughly to me, but I feel like he wasn't really needed for the most part.

    I would have gotten the same plea deal without him. He just explained the plea deal to me thoroughly. Whatever, after 12 months probation, he said I can get the case sealed. I wonder if it will be on my record for 12 months though? Fucking pigs!! Be careful.
    NFN, but you are right about the public defender, I've had my dealings with Lawyers over the years for various things. I have almost never gotten a break and always ended up paying both the lawyer and the state / county / city. If you want to talk about overpriced hookers, look to any law office. They make the BP girls look like saints.

    I hate to see a veteran hobbyist get busted. If you haven't already, would you mind sharing some tips on how you got pinched?

  3. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by Tozuka281  [View Original Post]
    I'm just going to reply to your post here so we don't clutter up the great reviews getting posted right now.

    I thought the same way when I first started visiting CAMPs and KAMPs over fifteen years ago. But personally, and this is just me, I'm just sick of the asian scene after all those visits. Give it some time, you'll see. It's rushed and overpriced if you're getting more than a HE at a CAMP. And KAMPs were a ripoff too compared to the now dead korean apartment scene.

    Look man, if I want a legit massage, I'll still drop a bill at a CAMP. But I'm not really going to these body rub girls for a massage. An oily or nuru full body to body massage with a young hottie is a completely different experience that's worth the money for some of us posting on the NON AMPs board.

    Just read AtlEyez glowing review for Carter. And just like he says, some of these gals you can get FS from if you're a regular and they're comfortable with you. It's always going to be YMMV. Just because it's not getting posted and kept to PMs, don't think that we're just getting HEs for our investments.
    I've only been to one massage parlor and it was a terrible experience which made me decide to never go back so I understand your frustrations however Atleyes post said he paid 300 for the VIP treatment which just included a BBBJ. That is a complete rip off. The Indy's are no better than massage parlor.

    I should note that I don't really get turned on with the body to body massage so maybe that is why I feel that it is a rip-off so definitely YMMV.

  4. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by Tozuka281  [View Original Post]
    I'm just going to reply to your post here so we don't clutter up the great reviews getting posted right now.

    I thought the same way when I first started visiting CAMPs and KAMPs over fifteen years ago. But personally, and this is just me, I'm just sick of the asian scene after all those visits. Give it some time, you'll see. It's rushed and overpriced if you're getting more than a HE at a CAMP. And KAMPs were a ripoff too compared to the now dead korean apartment scene.

    Look man, if I want a legit massage, I'll still drop a bill at a CAMP. But I'm not really going to these body rub girls for a massage. An oily or nuru full body to body massage with a young hottie is a completely different experience that's worth the money for some of us posting on the NON AMPs board.

    Just read AtlEyez glowing review for Carter. And just like he says, some of these gals you can get FS from if you're a regular and they're comfortable with you. It's always going to be YMMV. Just because it's not getting posted and kept to PMs, don't think that we're just getting HEs for our investments.
    I tend to agree. These camp and kamp chicks are gettin getting out of control. Their massages suck, they want to play on their phones on your dime. Just today the kamp chick I went to asked for 140 for a HJ on top of the house 60, so 160 for a shitty 45 minute massage. A hot chick at 100 - 120 for a half or 150 - 200 for an hour may be a bit more than a camp but but but its worth it if you domt want a to get jerked of by a 70 yr old woman with rotten teeth.

    I can get a steak at the waffle house cheaper than outback, but I am going to enjoy outback a lot more.

  5. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrobin  [View Original Post]
    I see your point but 200 is way too high for just a HE. Most of those Indy massage girls don't know how to massage. Also, CAMPs have to rent out an office unlike these Indy girls who work from their apartments so it will make sense for CAMPs to charge more but yet the Indy's charge twice as much.

    I agree that they are hot but I personally will not pay 200 for just a HE no matter how hot they are. 200 is FS price.

    The massagegirl that was reviewed here is a much better option giving the reviews people gave. Her rate is at 90 minutes for 150 and she is licensed massage therapist.
    I'm just going to reply to your post here so we don't clutter up the great reviews getting posted right now.

    I thought the same way when I first started visiting CAMPs and KAMPs over fifteen years ago. But personally, and this is just me, I'm just sick of the asian scene after all those visits. Give it some time, you'll see. It's rushed and overpriced if you're getting more than a HE at a CAMP. And KAMPs were a ripoff too compared to the now dead korean apartment scene.

    Look man, if I want a legit massage, I'll still drop a bill at a CAMP. But I'm not really going to these body rub girls for a massage. An oily or nuru full body to body massage with a young hottie is a completely different experience that's worth the money for some of us posting on the NON AMPs board.

    Just read AtlEyez glowing review for Carter. And just like he says, some of these gals you can get FS from if you're a regular and they're comfortable with you. It's always going to be YMMV. Just because it's not getting posted and kept to PMs, don't think that we're just getting HEs for our investments.

  6. #1722

    That's not a rip off!

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys there is a lady that mostly works in Hall Co but also works the Gwinnett Co area. She is currently posted cuddle therapy for 150.00 and massage. She has gone by Victoria in the past. Her digits are 470 xxx 3947, please b careful with her. She will ask for picture and then she will try to frame you by saying she will post your pic and number online. She post on listcrawler in the latin section. You have been warned about her. Would post a link to her ad but I can't get it to load.
    That's stupidity! Why would you send your real face pics to any of these chics. Nothing good can come out of that. It can be the police, she can frame you, she can try to find out your real info by searching on Facebook, a myriad of things. If you send these chics a real face pic, you deserve everything you get.

  7. #1721

    It's happened to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Good morning and Happy New Year to MOST of you.

    Here goes a RANT.

    Several weeks ago I wrote about a HOT dirty blonde up 85 north who was top line material and an awesome provider who was more GFE and felt more like a lover than a provider. I posted that SENIORS only contact me and I would make arrangements for them to share contacts and get busy. Well, some knucklehead off here fucked it up for all of us by not being straight with me or her. Not sure what happened as she wouldn't give any details but she is gone, gone, gone.

    No one is sorrier than I am over her disappearance. I gave her assurances that I would send her some quality guys who were vetted and worth the effort and some asshole pulled some stupid shit with her and she wouldn't even tell me who or what it was she just ghosted.

    I love this forum but not everyone on here is honorable even when you boil it down to the top guys.

    Sorry I got this one into this mess and sorry I got you guys all worked up over her to have this happen.

    SKY.
    Sky was kind enough to share this woman's info with me, but I did not partake because I just happened to come across a sugar baby up here in Clemson that same week who has since kept me fully occupied.

    But I have had a couple similar experiences with losing a good girl due to some asshole that I shared info with. No wonder we sometimes keep the good ones a secret. I'm not saying a word to anybody about my current baby. She's a submissive playmate hot blonde who gives one of the best blowjobs I've had in forty years of mongering, and she does it in a nice condo right down the street from me. A cia interrogator won't get that one out of me.

    A little while ago, I had found a beautiful young woman in Asheville. Mid twenties, slender, a hot girl next door type. It turned that she was one of those girls who truly preferred anal. We played a few times, and we would always go for my second pop, The one that takes a long time, In her ass. So there I was, I had a hot utr that would literally take a solid thirty to forty five minutes of hard ass fucking while coming several times. And guess what. I shared her info.

    So not long after sharing, she's seeing one of the guys I shared with and she apparently wasn't into anal that night. He gets pissed and rough with her. A couple days later he finds the business she worked at for her real job, shows up and starts to make a seen. Really? Who the fuck does that. Needless to say, she soon dropped out of sight, got a new phone number. She probably moved. And of course, I lost my little anal baby.

    So although this forum is all about sharing info, I think we're down to a situation where we share two things. The rip offs and the advertised pros. If we share a true part timer that's got an actual real life and just plays a bit under the radar, we're doing ourself and her nothing but harm.

    Rant over.

  8. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Well, I just came back from court this afternoon on that Pandering-Soliciting an Undercover Officer for Sex case. I got an attorney (at $1,500) that was referred to me by a member on here. The attorney kept trying to subpoena or whatever you call it for the prosecutor to send him over the evidence in the case. The prosecutor never sent him a thing and kept pushing back the court date. Also, my attorney kept trying to see if he could get me on some pre-trial diversion program but that never happened.

    Went to court finally today in Dekalb courthouse and it was a jammed one. I think I saw one of the guys that was locked up with me on that same night. Anyways, the secretary representing the prosecution called my name and my attorney went to speak to her on behalf of me. He kept asking her if she had any pre-trial diversion programs and she said told him not for a case like this. Really? $50 pandering charge. Smdh. Anyways, she gave him a plea sheet that had the plea of nolo contendere for 12 months probation, must take an STD test now and after 6 months, 40 hours community service, $1,329 in court fees and fines, $39/ month probation for up to 6 months and I can have my case sealed under first offender status after I fulfill all requirements. Damn!! I thought that was a bit fucking excessive for a $50 qv piece of ass. Ridiculous!

    My attorney was also finally given the evidence against me. When we got out of the courtroom the attorney showed me everything and told me that the evidence against me was pretty damning. I know that guy, that why I paid you to solve that shit. Smh. He told me the best deal would be for me to take the plea since the best defense would be entrapment, but the case against me once again is pretty damning. Great! I took the fuck ass plea and that shit looked more like a fucking guilty plea. A fucking whole year of probation? Really? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense..
    Sad to hear. Thought you'd been around a while and wouldn't get involved in that low-life SW shit. Had to deal with it back in the day myself and moved on. Suggest you deal with it, put it behind you and move out of that comfort zone to find pussy that doesn't pull you back to that crap. Best of luck.

  9. #1719

    Warning!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Well, I just came back from court this afternoon on that Pandering-Soliciting an Undercover Officer for Sex case. I got an attorney (at $1,500) that was referred to me by a member on here. The attorney kept trying to subpoena or whatever you call it for the prosecutor to send him over the evidence in the case. The prosecutor never sent him a thing and kept pushing back the court date. Also, my attorney kept trying to see if he could get me on some pre-trial diversion program but that never happened.

    Went to court finally today in Dekalb courthouse and it was a jammed one. I think I saw one of the guys that was locked up with me on that same night. Anyways, the secretary representing the prosecution called my name and my attorney went to speak to her on behalf of me. He kept asking her if she had any pre-trial diversion programs and she said told him not for a case like this. Really? $50 pandering charge. Smdh. Anyways, she gave him a plea sheet that had the plea of nolo contendere for 12 months probation, must take an STD test now and after 6 months, 40 hours community service, $1,329 in court fees and fines, $39/ month probation for up to 6 months and I can have my case sealed under first offender status after I fulfill all requirements. Damn!! I thought that was a bit fucking excessive for a $50 qv piece of ass. Ridiculous!

    My attorney was also finally given the evidence against me. When we got out of the courtroom the attorney showed me everything and told me that the evidence against me was pretty damning. I know that guy, that why I paid you to solve that shit. Smh. He told me the best deal would be for me to take the plea since the best defense would be entrapment, but the case against me once again is pretty damning. Great! I took the fuck ass plea and that shit looked more like a fucking guilty plea. A fucking whole year of probation? Really? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

    I felt like I should have just gotten a public defender for free and saved that $1,500 bones. Fucking ridiculous. I just took the plea and got the fuck out of there. I definitely didn't want to take that to trial. I wonder if I could have stalled the court out and see if the prosecution would have came up with a lesser plea deal? I feel like that attorney got over on me. He did explain everything thoroughly to me, but I feel like he wasn't really needed for the most part.

    I would have gotten the same plea deal without him. He just explained the plea deal to me thoroughly. Whatever, after 12 months probation, he said I can get the case sealed. I wonder if it will be on my record for 12 months though? Fucking pigs!! Be careful.
    You probably already know this but while on probation I can promise you that you will be drug and alcohol tested at least the first 3 times you report. One time I had a dog to kill a neighbor's cat and they fined me 1500. I didn't have at that time so they put me on probation until I paid. Well 3 weeks later I go to report and they say you need to pee in this cup! I said me or my dog! They didn't think it was funny. And.

    Thank goodness I was clean by some miracle at that time! Needless to say I paid my fines before I left that day!

  10. #1718

    Just got back from court today

    Well, I just came back from court this afternoon on that Pandering-Soliciting an Undercover Officer for Sex case. I got an attorney (at $1,500) that was referred to me by a member on here. The attorney kept trying to subpoena or whatever you call it for the prosecutor to send him over the evidence in the case. The prosecutor never sent him a thing and kept pushing back the court date. Also, my attorney kept trying to see if he could get me on some pre-trial diversion program but that never happened.

    Went to court finally today in Dekalb courthouse and it was a jammed one. I think I saw one of the guys that was locked up with me on that same night. Anyways, the secretary representing the prosecution called my name and my attorney went to speak to her on behalf of me. He kept asking her if she had any pre-trial diversion programs and she said told him not for a case like this. Really? $50 pandering charge. Smdh. Anyways, she gave him a plea sheet that had the plea of nolo contendere for 12 months probation, must take an STD test now and after 6 months, 40 hours community service, $1,329 in court fees and fines, $39/ month probation for up to 6 months and I can have my case sealed under first offender status after I fulfill all requirements. Damn!! I thought that was a bit fucking excessive for a $50 qv piece of ass. Ridiculous!

    My attorney was also finally given the evidence against me. When we got out of the courtroom the attorney showed me everything and told me that the evidence against me was pretty damning. I know that guy, that why I paid you to solve that shit. Smh. He told me the best deal would be for me to take the plea since the best defense would be entrapment, but the case against me once again is pretty damning. Great! I took the fuck ass plea and that shit looked more like a fucking guilty plea. A fucking whole year of probation? Really? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

    I felt like I should have just gotten a public defender for free and saved that $1,500 bones. Fucking ridiculous. I just took the plea and got the fuck out of there. I definitely didn't want to take that to trial. I wonder if I could have stalled the court out and see if the prosecution would have came up with a lesser plea deal? I feel like that attorney got over on me. He did explain everything thoroughly to me, but I feel like he wasn't really needed for the most part.

    I would have gotten the same plea deal without him. He just explained the plea deal to me thoroughly. Whatever, after 12 months probation, he said I can get the case sealed. I wonder if it will be on my record for 12 months though? Fucking pigs!! Be careful.

  11. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Good morning and Happy New Year to MOST of you.

    Here goes a RANT.

    Several weeks ago I wrote about a HOT dirty blonde up 85 north who was top line material and an awesome provider who was more GFE and felt more like a lover than a provider. I posted that SENIORS only contact me and I would make arrangements for them to share contacts and get busy. Well, some knucklehead off here fucked it up for all of us by not being straight with me or her. Not sure what happened as she wouldn't give any details but she is gone, gone, gone.

    No one is sorrier than I am over her disappearance. I gave her assurances that I would send her some quality guys who were vetted and worth the effort and some asshole pulled some stupid shit with her and she wouldn't even tell me who or what it was she just ghosted.

    I love this forum but not everyone on here is honorable even when you boil it down to the top guys.

    Sorry I got this one into this mess and sorry I got you guys all worked up over her to have this happen.

    SKY.
    Some of these guys on here are full of shit or pretty worthless.

  12. #1716

    Wtf guys?

    Good morning and Happy New Year to MOST of you.

    Here goes a RANT.

    Several weeks ago I wrote about a HOT dirty blonde up 85 north who was top line material and an awesome provider who was more GFE and felt more like a lover than a provider. I posted that SENIORS only contact me and I would make arrangements for them to share contacts and get busy. Well, some knucklehead off here fucked it up for all of us by not being straight with me or her. Not sure what happened as she wouldn't give any details but she is gone, gone, gone.

    No one is sorrier than I am over her disappearance. I gave her assurances that I would send her some quality guys who were vetted and worth the effort and some asshole pulled some stupid shit with her and she wouldn't even tell me who or what it was she just ghosted.

    I love this forum but not everyone on here is honorable even when you boil it down to the top guys.

    Sorry I got this one into this mess and sorry I got you guys all worked up over her to have this happen.

    SKY.

  13. #1715

    Invites

    I'm still getting people saying they arent getting party invites, it could be rhe app I'm using with multiple texting. Best suggestion is the begining part of the week send me a message if you didn't get anything first day or two of the week cause theres almost always something going on. You know my preferred method.

  14. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own thing. I prefer a girl with a well groomed Bush; I've got nothing against shaved / waxed, but I like what I like. *shrug* One of my ATF before she moved away was Amber Luv; she traveled around the SE a bit, usually hitting the medium sized cites, so not sure if she made it up to Atl much, but her Bush was perfect.
    I loved seeing Amber. She used to frequent Macon as well. I'd see her whenever she came down this way. By far my ATF.

  15. #1713

    I had the same experience with Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMe143  [View Original Post]
    Well unfortunately I haven't been posting like I wanted to. I have seen some high class escorts over the last few months which I will eventually get around to writing a review. My Rant is about the infamous Shelly. The BBJ queen. I prefer Sasha and she is my go to, but anyway. Shelly hit me up in November about needing money for her rent. Which I am sure she hit all of her regulars up. The proposition was she needed 100. If I couldn't see her then she accepted google pay. For the 100 she would give 2 freebies. Ok first off it's not a freebie If I paid. I have been seeing Shelly for at least 6 years now. So I text her back, I can't see you right now but I will send you the money. I sent her the money and told her I would see her in 2 days, and I also told her I don't need the 2nd freebie. Once again not a freebie. I told her you have been good to me over the years and I didn't want to take advantage of her like that (dumb ass). She sees me no matter the time. I usual do my thing late late at night. She never complains about me taking to long to bust or anything. So she is happy and says thank you Daddy! Two days later I need that mouth. I hit her up asking her was she busy. She replied, yes but it will have to be quick, I have other clients. ***** what? Anyway I tell her to hit me up when she is less busy. She texted me the next day, being all nice and shit. Saying she had some free time. I told her I'm on my way. She then says ok this is your freebie, once again not a fucking freebie, then asks can I bring a small tip? OMG! Sure I have 20, she says cool. I get to her place downtown and its business as usual. The woman Is a wizard with the Mic. The reason I rarely see her is because latley she been falling alseep with my Mic in her mouth. She is always texting on the phone, which is sorta ok, because she still handles business. Over the past year her teeth have been getting in the way. Normally its starts when she has been rocking the mic for at least 45 minutes. Well it started earlier this time, and she peeled some skin off. It has still not healed fully. Sad to say I will have to let her go so, I need to find another backup to Sasha.

    I.
    Shelly is the provider I go to in a pinch, and it's for many of the reasons you outlined in your rant. She often hits me up for rent money (or money to pay her phone bill) I ignore those texts. I don't want to create a situation where she believes she can hit me up whenever she's in a pinch. She's fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth a few times. I mean, yeah, she can suck a good dick when she's into it, but the times I've seen her recently, she hasn't been THAT into it. She says she's retiring in a few weeks. Maybe it's time that she hung it up.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Explosive Ejaculations!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape