Adult Vacation
Ava Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girlsl

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 352 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5272
This blog is moderated by Dazhiba
  1. #5272

    Other side of town

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me an idea of what area 2188 is in? I don't know Chicago much, but I believe I'll be between O'Hare and Evanston. Is it anywhere near there? Should I focus my attention elsewhere (AMPs, agency, independents)? Just looking for something the night or two I'll be in town. Thanks!
    2188 is literally on the other side of the city from where you'll be. There are some independents that advertise near O'Hare. Personally, I don't have any experience with the ones currently in that area, but Chaba and Nicha are two that are out that way. I'm guessing they are not on the young side, however. If there is anything like 2188 in Evanston, I'd really love to know about that.

  2. #5271
    Can someone give me an idea of what area 2188 is in? I don't know Chicago much, but I believe I'll be between O'Hare and Evanston. Is it anywhere near there? Should I focus my attention elsewhere (AMPs, agency, independents)? Just looking for something the night or two I'll be in town. Thanks!

  3. #5270

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Have fun. But remember, reviews are subjective. I actually walked away from Hina and saw a different girl. I did not find her to be gorgeous. So there you have two subjective reviews, one gorgeous and one walk away.
    Who did you end up seeing? Any lookers?

  4. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I for one appreciate a truthful and detailed review. Makes me want to drive down there now. Maybe I can call in sick to work, just kidding but damn that's really good makes me want to meet this Hina.

    I don't know what 2188 is other than an AAMP. But I've been reading a lot about it. Thank you again. I'll bet she's going to be busy the next few days!
    You're welcome. Make sure you have fun.

  5. #5268

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I for one appreciate a truthful and detailed review. Makes me want to drive down there now. Maybe I can call in sick to work, just kidding but damn that's really good makes me want to meet this Hina.

    I don't know what 2188 is other than an AAMP. But I've been reading a lot about it. Thank you again. I'll bet she's going to be busy the next few days!
    Have fun. But remember, reviews are subjective. I actually walked away from Hina and saw a different girl. I did not find her to be gorgeous. So there you have two subjective reviews, one gorgeous and one walk away.

  6. #5267

    Great Review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry4044  [View Original Post]
    Hina is gorgeous. She is one of the most beautiful girls that you can see on the street. Her beauty reminds me those hot girls on social media, such as tiktok. Hina has oval face with elegant pointy chin. Her eyes are big and pretty. Her cheek is plump and lovely. Her lips are sexy. It's very enjoyable to look at her. BTW, the wechat pic is real. Charlie got some better pictures. Hina has an attractive curvy body, with nice booty and long legs. Her big boobs are natural and perky, which feels great. More importantly, her skin is soft and smooth and elastic. It feels very good to touch her body with my hands. It feels even better to cuddle her with my skin touching her skin. She is from LA. The nice south California weather makes her skin so wonderful.

    I opt for Dongguan plus CIM. The rare unique CIM raises Dongguan into a porn star experience. We lick, then f**k, then lick again, then f**k again, and keep going until I CIM. The whole experience is like being in the porn. The details are below.

    Hina gives me a shower first. During shower, she gives me some body slide with mutual touching. She also gives me a preview of BBBJ. That feels great and makes me hard in the shower. Hina is so delicious that I can't wait to eat her ass and pussy after shower. While I'm eating her, she moans and her body moves, which make me eat her .
    I for one appreciate a truthful and detailed review. Makes me want to drive down there now. Maybe I can call in sick to work, just kidding but damn that's really good makes me want to meet this Hina.

    I don't know what 2188 is other than an AAMP. But I've been reading a lot about it. Thank you again. I'll bet she's going to be busy the next few days!

  7. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuide  [View Original Post]
    New to the game, are the girls safe at these Asian apartments?

    Any advice from pros will be helpful. Guide on where to visit?
    Here is a great tip to follow, do your recon before you text anyone. That is why you are here, so read through these strings and learn from others experiences and quite a few of our mistakes.

  8. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuide  [View Original Post]
    New to the game, are the girls safe at these Asian apartments?

    Any advice from pros will be helpful. Guide on where to visit?
    What exactly do you mean by safe? Are they disease free. Or will they pull a gun on you? In this hobby everything's a risk so don't rely on a condom to safe you 100% of the time. And no they won't pull a gun on you. Don't know if I answered your question but try to be more specific next time.

  9. #5264

  10. #5263

    Yes, but

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuide  [View Original Post]
    New to the game, are the girls safe at these Asian apartments?

    Any advice from pros will be helpful. Guide on where to visit?
    Nothing is guaranteed. Scroll down the thread and read reviews. They will tell you what you want to know.

  11. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    May I know what is the damage sir?
    Dongguan $$. 80 + CIM. 40, so the total is $$ 20.

  12. #5261

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry4044  [View Original Post]
    Hina is gorgeous. She is one of the most beautiful girls that you can see on the street. Her beauty reminds me those hot girls on social media, such as tiktok. Hina has oval face with elegant pointy chin. Her eyes are big and pretty. Her cheek is plump and lovely. Her lips are sexy. It's very enjoyable to look at her. BTW, the wechat pic is real. Charlie got some better pictures. Hina has an attractive curvy body, with nice booty and long legs. Her big boobs are natural and perky, which feels great. More importantly, her skin is soft and smooth and elastic. It feels very good to touch her body with my hands. It feels even better to cuddle her with my skin touching her skin. She is from LA. The nice south California weather makes her skin so wonderful.

    I opt for Dongguan plus CIM. The rare unique CIM raises Dongguan into a porn star experience. We lick, then f**k, then lick again, then f**k again, and keep going until I CIM. The whole experience is like being in the porn. The details are below.
    May I know what is the damage sir?

  13. #5260

    2188 Double

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    I'd be happy to do a double at that price, so long as I could get 2 shots. I'd probably be done in 5 minutes otherwise.
    I've done a double there one time and it was awesome. It was the standard rate x2. Actually, I only brought 240 with me because I was only planning on seeing one girl and they were cool with it. This was Tiger. But Tiger was friends with the other girl, who was also attractive. They insisted on a double and they were cool with the fact that I only had 240 instead of 260. I should also say that it was really slow when I went there.

    But since it was a half hour, I only had time to pop once which was fine with me. You would probably be better off doing two one hour rates if you're looking for MSOG. Double Dongguan sounds like a lot of fun but it's also ridiculously expensive. I would need to see both girls beforehand and I would only do it if they were knockouts like Tiger and her friend.

    The more you pay at these apartments, the better the service, obviously. I just wish they did a better job of posting real and recent pics, even without the face, because that would allow me to make those decisions beforehand rather than right in front of the girls which can be awkward.

  14. #5259

    That's what I was hoping to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Well, you have 2 girls. One shot per girl, so that is your 2 shots there.
    That is exactly the information I was hoping to hear. I was suspecting that I'd just get the one shot, but if it's still 1 per girl, I'm going to do this. It's my Christmas present to myself.

    Charlie, can you email me the pics of the two girls you doubled with? You should have my email.

  15. #5258

    Any info on 606X or 154X Schaumburg

    Looking for some info on the Asian scene in the northwest burbs. TIA.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 352 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape