rubmaps
Explosive Ejaculations!

Thread: Sunflower

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by On The Prowl

Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Abunaga  [View Original Post]
    No she aint all that from other reports.
    Really? I did a thread search and the reports on Sara were positive. Believe what you like though. I'm just saying that I thought she was super cute.

Sara SF

Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Got a peek at Sara while waiting for the sweet one. Sara is super cute.
    No she aint all that from other reports.

Sara

Got a peek at Sara while waiting for the sweet one. Sara is super cute.

I Agree

Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel  [View Original Post]
    She said Sara is back, you try her.

I saw her last year. As I remember, she was young, cute, lean, GND look, with really nice boobs for a tiny Chinese girl.

Speaking of funds, please tip your providers appropriately. When I arrived at SF, there was a big commotion with one of you guys and one of Yuri's girls. Short changing your provider can only lead to bad things. Girls may start demanding tips upfront, refusing to see new clients, or worse going elsewhere to apply their trade.

We don't need that drama here. It's tough enough as is. The going rate is house fee plus tip (150 and up). Do the right thing and pay the girls for their hard work. If not, karma will eventually find you and it won't be pretty. I believe the Japanese call it bachi.
    I agree. Sara is a fucking Cutie.

And I also agree that there is always a few Mongers out there that always fuck things up for everyone else. And you wonder why some providers demand payment up front. It's because of Assholes like this. I don't get it. It's simple. You fuck the girl, you pay the girl.

Sara Again

I've been taking a self imposed moratorium from AMPs for a while. Partly health issues, but mostly spending too much money. In my downtime I've been learning new sex techniques online to build a stronger game. You'd be surprised what you can learn from sources like YouTube.

Anyway, I have been dying to try out these new approaches in a real world setting. Being experimental and trying out new theories is usually not a good idea with a new love interest or on a civilian. However a pro wouldn't mind and is a good source for feedback. Called up Sunflower, asked Yuri who was working. She said Sara is back, you try her.

I saw her last year. As I remember, she was young, cute, lean, GND look, with really nice boobs for a tiny Chinese girl. She is as I remember. I was able to apply these newly learned methods on her and evaluate their effectiveness. I forgot her English isn't really great, so I fed off of her non verbal clues.

I'm not going into details, but I think it went well. Sara seemed to respond well to these methods. Sara really likes DATO. I'm usually leery of DATO, I don't really want to catch hepatitis, but she was guiding me there a lot. I went with it, but tried to stay near her perineum (which is known as a pleasure center). Anyway, my hands-on experimentation went well. I'll try out more stuff when funds become available.

Speaking of funds, please tip your providers appropriately. When I arrived at SF, there was a big commotion with one of you guys and one of Yuri's girls. Short changing your provider can only lead to bad things. Girls may start demanding tips upfront, refusing to see new clients, or worse going elsewhere to apply their trade.

We don't need that drama here. It's tough enough as is. The going rate is house fee plus tip (150 and up). Do the right thing and pay the girls for their hard work. If not, karma will eventually find you and it won't be pretty. I believe the Japanese call it bachi.

I tried

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Sara is young and cute. Her pics look exactly like her. 5'2" 100 lbs maybe less very cute face, vvery shapely body nice c pairs and a shapely booty for her size. Service is top notch, lfk, dfk, daty but has some Bush which I asked her to trim or shave for my next session with her. Another keeper from Yuri!
    Not as hot as expected, but still sweet attitude. No lfk just pecks for me, but did the job. Saw Apple standing there while I waited. She looked super cute, Yuri suggested I stick with Sara for good service. I'll have to do a search on Apple. Probably a few months down the road when my lack of options and curiosity collide.

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by LostIn808  [View Original Post]
    Previous report on this one pretty much spot on. Neither awful or great. Went to see Sugar as a repeat but got there and apparently busy, even though I called. Should have known, because regular mama didn't answer, Kelly did. Didn't want to wait. Don't know about you guys but it's kinda unnerving to wait and know that the provider just sucked and fucked someone. Offered Connie and hesitantly agreed, after finding out Apple also busy. Connie, looks and bodywise more than acceptable. Pretty curvy, nice shaved kitty. Number of tats. Ate her for awhile, then BBBJ but mostly on the shaft, obvious she was willing to lick but not take it in. Was going to put on cover but did oblige me and briefly sucked BB a little. Cover went on and actually her CBJ was pretty good. Think she uses very thin condoms. CG then reverse CG. Came looking at her ass. Offered massage but I always refuse. Didn't cuddle. Don't think she likes kissing, even light. Verdict, just ok. Could be much better if she just tried to fake it and not seem semi rushed. Her English is very good. Get the feeling that she is seasoned as a provider. Saying this though, her pussy was tight. Maybe repeat service better, maybe not. Too many other providers to try.
    Couldn't agree with you more. Felt rushed but when she did slow down the BBBJ was pretty good but again too short. I think you probably can get a fist in her if you know what I mean LOL. All in all very boring and lots of fish in the sea but not this one. No repeat for me.

Sara is young and cute. Her pics look exactly like her. 5'2" 100 lbs maybe less very cute face, vvery shapely body nice c pairs and a shapely booty for her size. Service is top notch, lfk, dfk, daty but has some Bush which I asked her to trim or shave for my next session with her. Another keeper from Yuri!
    Is this same Sara that was here before.

Same?

Sara the same pro was here months ago? Spinner small young cfs, no Dfk??

Wonder if she the same one.

Sara

Quote Originally Posted by YoEleven  [View Original Post]
    Yup. I agree. To me, Yuri is so sweet. So pretty. And, so fucking sexy.
    And her service is top notch.

Sunset.

Usually there after Sunset but before guard sign in. Heard door bell.

Ring and saw dude waiting in kitchen. Still no knock on my door but could have happened on other door because room was empty when we was done fucking.

Guy must have been waiting for Sugar.

I just been lucky I guess.

Every place like make money so I understand the knock at 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrally2  [View Original Post]
    When did you go to SF? Couple times I been there was no rush, but last Tim me I went there was hitomi and she got me out the room in about 35 minutes, I finished and it was pretty good but I felt shorted on time. I think I was there on a Saturday afternoon and I heard the doorbell a few times and there was a guy just waiting outside in front when I was leaving, so maybe depends how busy they are? YMMV it seems.

Yuri

Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Yuri is pretty hot. She's been touching my ass on my way in. She walked out of the room as Sugar came in and said, "I missed you baby. " Yuri said the same thing and laughed. Me and Sugar were makin out by the front door before I left and Yuri said, "hah" and chuckled.
    Yup. I agree. To me, Yuri is so sweet. So pretty. And, so fucking sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Sugar is sweet. Attitude is her best asset. GND looks, nice tits, small ass, body overall a solid 8. Cindy rates higher on looks.

But sugar is not you usual Chinese pro. Good attitude, good service. Youthful. Lfk, BBBJ, cfs. Girl gets wet, bald pussy with nice lips. Fuck you back good. Probably the best service and attitude there now. What I like best is ther is no knock. She is worth the bucks.
    When did you go to SF? Couple times I been there was no rush, but last Tim me I went there was hitomi and she got me out the room in about 35 minutes, I finished and it was pretty good but I felt shorted on time. I think I was there on a Saturday afternoon and I heard the doorbell a few times and there was a guy just waiting outside in front when I was leaving, so maybe depends how busy they are? YMMV it seems.

Yuri

Yuri is pretty hot. She's been touching my ass on my way in. She walked out of the room as Sugar came in and said, "I missed you baby. " Yuri said the same thing and laughed. Me and Sugar were makin out by the front door before I left and Yuri said, "hah" and chuckled.

I would take Sugar home, but I don't think the SO will get along with her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations