rubmaps

Thread: Mojo-village, Las Vegas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1526
This blog is moderated by Joesun1
  1. #1526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1441

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    Hey joe. I think it was mymojovillage. As far as I know. It doesn't work.
    For remembering oh well on to the next LOL.

  2. #1525

    The other mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Far as now. Poof be gone forever however I was wondering if the Old Mojovillage is still up and running does anyone remember that URL to it? Someone made it up like 2 years ago just don't remember the URL to it.
    Hey joe. I think it was mymojovillage. As far as I know. It doesn't work.

  3. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I told him new reviews are on the high numbers like 382 383 don't know why they do that but IDC, The reason to stay away is most ads are agencys or scammers simple as that it's worse then when Craigslist or BP was up. Just one mongers opinion.
    , well, at least for the new fee they fixed the sort function, now a couple of "trending" profiles appear at the top, then an accurate sort by review date follows.

    #nocaps.

  4. #1523

    Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    I agree. A lot of the ads seem to be TGTBT type ladies and are most definitely agencies. But I did find Mo on there and Summer and Dee Marie, so there are some actual ladies on there mixed in with all the scams.
    Eroticmonkey has been around for a long time now and it is a mix of real and fake. Last month, you could read all the reviews with a basic profile which is free. Now, they've changed it so you have to pay to read them. Some of the reviews were also fake but some were real and stolen from ter. It did help me before it changed to paid as Brittany was on my tdl but I was able to see 3-4 rob reviews which made me scratch her off.

    I'm really glad this site is back up as I just found it a couple months before the shutdown. This site is one of the better sources for information that I've seen.

  5. #1522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1441

    As

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1964  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if MoJoVillage.com will be back soon?
    Far as now. Poof be gone forever however I was wondering if the Old Mojovillage is still up and running does anyone remember that URL to it? Someone made it up like 2 years ago just don't remember the URL to it.

  6. #1521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1441

    Like

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say "wasting your time" and "watch out for that site"?

    I'm new to it.

    I agree with Bubba2274 about how things jump around.

    It does make it difficult to check out the listings, because if I click on the 1st listing and read it, then go back to the home page there is a different 1st listing now.

    I find the order shifts each time one returns to the home page.
    I told him new reviews are on the high numbers like 382 383 don't know why they do that but IDC, The reason to stay away is most ads are agencys or scammers simple as that it's worse then when Craigslist or BP was up. Just one mongers opinion.

  7. #1520

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoknitex  [View Original Post]
    She's paying a societal debt by way of the NV department of corrections.
    I wonder if she is permitted conjugal visits?

  8. #1519

    The joint

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    She dropped off the face of the earth. There are a few of us who would like to find her. I wish I could help. She had some nice pics in her ads. My buddy saw her and said she was a dime. I could never seem to hook up with her.
    She's paying a societal debt by way of the NV department of corrections.

  9. #1518

    Mandy.

    She will return in Sept. 2018 had some styff to take care of but I talked with her today. Via phone I will talk to her soon and let her know people are asking about her. Trust me she rather be her then there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    She dropped off the face of the earth. There are a few of us who would like to find her. I wish I could help. She had some nice pics in her ads. My buddy saw her and said she was a dime. I could never seem to hook up with her.

  10. #1517

    MoJoVillage Status

    Does anyone know if MoJoVillage.com will be back soon?

  11. #1516

    Mandy aka Brie Sumac

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Hey its great to be back! Does anyone know what happened to the girl who used to advertise daily on MOJO as the dirty dancing girl, wrestler girl, sexy secretary etc?

    I think her name was Mandy or Mindi....something like that
    She dropped off the face of the earth. There are a few of us who would like to find her. I wish I could help. She had some nice pics in her ads. My buddy saw her and said she was a dime. I could never seem to hook up with her.

  12. #1515

    Fetish girl

    Hey its great to be back! Does anyone know what happened to the girl who used to advertise daily on MOJO as the dirty dancing girl, wrestler girl, sexy secretary etc?

    I think her name was Mandy or Mindi....something like that

  13. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    But it seems that's how it works but if you ask me you're wasting your time on that site!
    I agree. A lot of the ads seem to be TGTBT type ladies and are most definitely agencies. But I did find Mo on there and Summer and Dee Marie, so there are some actual ladies on there mixed in with all the scams.

  14. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    But it seems that's how it works but if you ask me you're wasting your time on that site!
    Why do you say "wasting your time" and "watch out for that site"?

    I'm new to it.

    I agree with Bubba2274 about how things jump around.

    It does make it difficult to check out the listings, because if I click on the 1st listing and read it, then go back to the home page there is a different 1st listing now.

    I find the order shifts each time one returns to the home page.

  15. #1512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1441

    I hear you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    Wait, if I sort by Newest Reviews first, why would I have to click on number 382 first? That would be working backwards.

    The Newest reviews first should be on Page 1. Which over the past day or so, it is actually doing, so I am hoping that whatever weird issue the site had, they fixed.
    But it seems that's how it works but if you ask me you're wasting your time on that site!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape