Rubrankings.com
Ava Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 406 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6079
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #6079
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Next time, please include the username of the girls you are looking info for, so people could later find whatever info is given through the search functionality.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ce05503d7f60

    Crystalsusername.

    Don't recall seeing any info about her. My 2 cents she has been at the site since 2015 so she knows she needs to hook up, but most likely is not going to be cheap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9413727c4295

    LisaMarie.

    This is what I wrote on a post here, that you could find if you search under "LisaMarie".

    A bit of a time waster. She is legit. I met her at a nice lobby bar in downtown. She said she was just testing the waters, that was like three months ago. I reached this week an according to her she has not gone all the way with anybody yet and she is not sure if she will but she loves the attention she gets on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae
    Dee

    She has been mentioned but as people did not use her username you can not find the info on a search.

    What I recall is: she is legit and DTF, kind of a pro vibe, $500 PPM.

    In my opinion true amateur SB, would like to meet at a public place first. And being treated well, nice place, nice meal. If you get to that point, in my experience 90% you are going to fuck them afterwards.

    The ones that want go to business right away are usually escorts using the site as a front
    I have a date with Lisa Marie next week. Didn't know she was on SA. May back out.

  2. #6078

    Amazing info

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Next time, please include the username of the girls you are looking info for, so people could later find whatever info is given through the search functionality.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ce05503d7f60

    Crystalsusername.

    Don't recall seeing any info about her. My 2 cents she has been at the site since 2015 so she knows she needs to hook up, but most likely is not going to be cheap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9413727c4295

    LisaMarie.

    This is what I wrote on a post here, that you could find if you search under "LisaMarie".
    Wow thank you very much for your information, quite important for my search since I am new in the area and even newer in SA, next time I will put the usernames. Once again thank you very much I will try to follow your advice.

  3. #6077
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Could someone give me some information about these girls and most importantly, in SA you usually invite the girl to dinner or it's straight down to business.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ce05503d7f60

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9413727c4295

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae

    Thanks!!
    Next time, please include the username of the girls you are looking info for, so people could later find whatever info is given through the search functionality.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ce05503d7f60

    Crystalsusername.

    Don't recall seeing any info about her. My 2 cents she has been at the site since 2015 so she knows she needs to hook up, but most likely is not going to be cheap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9413727c4295

    LisaMarie.

    This is what I wrote on a post here, that you could find if you search under "LisaMarie".

    A bit of a time waster. She is legit. I met her at a nice lobby bar in downtown. She said she was just testing the waters, that was like three months ago. I reached this week an according to her she has not gone all the way with anybody yet and she is not sure if she will but she loves the attention she gets on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae
    Dee

    She has been mentioned but as people did not use her username you can not find the info on a search.

    What I recall is: she is legit and DTF, kind of a pro vibe, $500 PPM.

    In my opinion true amateur SB, would like to meet at a public place first. And being treated well, nice place, nice meal. If you get to that point, in my experience 90% you are going to fuck them afterwards.

    The ones that want go to business right away are usually escorts using the site as a front

  4. #6076

    Any Intel

    Could someone give me some information about these girls and most importantly, in SA you usually invite the girl to dinner or it's straight down to business.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ce05503d7f60

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9413727c4295

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae

    Thanks!!

  5. #6075
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have had very similar things happen on SA. I think all of sites use Robo accounts that are created automatically and send likes etc to get your attention or eyes over to their content / site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a spike in likes and favorites as I get close to the end of my premium membership and I have my auto-renew turned off.
    Yup. Sounds familiar. We are definitely in the age of smartbots. There are automated code snippets that assess things like when your membership expired or will expire, what locations you usually browse and types of women you seem to contact and then start sending you likes and PMs from bot accounts. I have been seeing the same as you, difference is I am not VIP right now and they are enticing me to sign up for a 4th of July special with 25% off. I cannot hobby right now (fractured leg) so I will not renew right now, but once I am better and looking to play again, I will probably get another 3 month membership to check out some of the women who have been reviewed here.

  6. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have had very similar things happen on SA. I think all of sites use Robo accounts that are created automatically and send likes etc to get your attention or eyes over to their content / site.
    I've noticed a spike in likes and favorites as I get close to the end of my premium membership and I have my auto-renew turned off.

  7. #6073

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformedSong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her?

    Ash: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ce431689760e.

    Interested in seeing her but would like some intelligence.
    Pm me I had been texting an ash but she asked for deposit or 200 to just meet. I can't remember. Might be different Ash.

  8. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have had very similar things happen on SA. I think all of sites use Robo accounts that are created automatically and send likes etc to get your attention or eyes over to their content / site.
    Oh definitely, but that's why I've always been shocked when guys put any weight at all into "likes" or profile views and what not. I don't even acknowledge it if someone has "Favorited" me or what not. The only thing that matters is if we start talking and planning to meet.

  9. #6071

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her on SA before I saw this report here. I can confirm she's a scam. Chatted a bit on SA and she sent her number. Texted and yada yada, got down to a 300 ppm. We both had time.

    In our schedules so I set something up to meet her at her place later on in the afternoon. About an hour before our meeting time she texts and "would appreciate 100 for gas money". "To prove your real". Haha. I was going to see her! What's the gas money for? Anyway I texted back and said that that proves nothing, in person meeting are the proof. Stop using that tired old assed line about gas money. Only a simp would believe it. Why do you need gas money when I'm the one driving to you? LOL. Anyway. You guessed it. No word from her. Blocked and blocked and move on.
    Her profile now says she's in Kentucky.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  10. #6070

    What's Your Price Scamming users

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm going to be in a small town over the weekend and one of my friends told me I should go on Seeking or WYP and set something with a local. As expected, I went to Seeking and four about 4 people within 25 miles that I had logged on in the last month. I messaged one.

    I went WYP and found 1 that had logged in during the last six months. I sent her a request. This morning, I got a date request from a new profile supposedly created by someone in that small town today. I did not change my profile location and only did a search that no one but me and the site owners would know about. It would have to be a completely bizarre coincidence that someone would create a new profile in this little tiny town, decide to review the profiles in Seattle (and not one of the large cities near them) and then send out a date request within hours of me looking there. This new profile that sent the date request has one photo and no other information filled out. In addition, when I do a search for the town again ranked by last time online, she comes up about 10th (she should be first).

    So, the only thing I could assume is that WYP is creating profiles hoping that you pay to speak to someone about the date and then you never hear from them.
    I have had very similar things happen on SA. I think all of sites use Robo accounts that are created automatically and send likes etc to get your attention or eyes over to their content / site.

  11. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    We had a pleasant back and forth on SA before moving to text. I told her I'd schedule something next week, time came and she said she was available, then I asked for FaceTime verification and didn't hear back from her. We never talked about a #, probably a scam. I'll try again some time.
    I messaged her on SA before I saw this report here. I can confirm she's a scam. Chatted a bit on SA and she sent her number. Texted and yada yada, got down to a 300 ppm. We both had time.

    In our schedules so I set something up to meet her at her place later on in the afternoon. About an hour before our meeting time she texts and "would appreciate 100 for gas money". "To prove your real". Haha. I was going to see her! What's the gas money for? Anyway I texted back and said that that proves nothing, in person meeting are the proof. Stop using that tired old assed line about gas money. Only a simp would believe it. Why do you need gas money when I'm the one driving to you? LOL. Anyway. You guessed it. No word from her. Blocked and blocked and move on.

  12. #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]

    So, the only thing I could assume is that WYP is creating profiles hoping that you pay to speak to someone about the date and then you never hear from them.
    Secret Benefits is similar. You get tons of message requests from fake profiles who never respond. The behavior is 100% completely scam-like because who sends someone an introductory message only to completely ignore them afterwards? I get about eight of these a day. That's not to say that Secret Benefits doesn't have real girls on it -- it does. But I've found that it's basically the case where if the girl messages you first, she's a fake / scammer. There is no doubt in my mind that Seeking is by far the best of these sites.

  13. #6067

    Ash

    Has anyone met her?

    Ash: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ce431689760e.

    Interested in seeing her but would like some intelligence.

  14. #6066
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm going to be in a small town over the weekend and one of my friends told me I should go on Seeking or WYP and set something with a local. As expected, I went to Seeking and four about 4 people within 25 miles that I had logged on in the last month. I messaged one.

    I went WYP and found 1 that had logged in during the last six months. I sent her a request. This morning, I got a date request from a new profile supposedly created by someone in that small town today. I did not change my profile location and only did a search that no one but me and the site owners would know about. It would have to be a completely bizarre coincidence that someone would create a new profile in this little tiny town, decide to review the profiles in Seattle (and not one of the large cities near them) and then send out a date request within hours of me looking there. This new profile that sent the date request has one photo and no other information filled out. In addition, when I do a search for the town again ranked by last time online, she comes up about 10th (she should be first).

    So, the only thing I could assume is that WYP is creating profiles hoping that you pay to speak to someone about the date and then you never hear from them.
    Sounds about right.

  15. #6065

    What's Your Price Scamming users

    So, I'm going to be in a small town over the weekend and one of my friends told me I should go on Seeking or WYP and set something with a local. As expected, I went to Seeking and four about 4 people within 25 miles that I had logged on in the last month. I messaged one.

    I went WYP and found 1 that had logged in during the last six months. I sent her a request. This morning, I got a date request from a new profile supposedly created by someone in that small town today. I did not change my profile location and only did a search that no one but me and the site owners would know about. It would have to be a completely bizarre coincidence that someone would create a new profile in this little tiny town, decide to review the profiles in Seattle (and not one of the large cities near them) and then send out a date request within hours of me looking there. This new profile that sent the date request has one photo and no other information filled out. In addition, when I do a search for the town again ranked by last time online, she comes up about 10th (she should be first).

    So, the only thing I could assume is that WYP is creating profiles hoping that you pay to speak to someone about the date and then you never hear from them.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 406 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Click Here, Join Free Now
Rubrankings.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape