Adult Vacation

Thread: Mature Asian Providers 40+

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Kukui Street
    Quote Originally Posted by IDontKnow21  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS. Just curious.
    CFS unless you have "parer" to prove clean.

Quote Originally Posted by TooLazy  [View Original Post]
    Just called her, BBBJ, cfs.
    Thanks for the info. I noticed she is Huntington right now. Debating it.

Should have left

Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    Saw a couple of other mongers mention this agency and decided to give it a shot.

Booker initially sent me pics of two 28 year olds. I knew the pics were fake and knew that they weren't 28, so I asked for older. Sent me a pic of "Elle" a smoking hot 40's Chinese MILF.

Went to Incall in rosemead, and she was almost 30 minutes late, I was just about to leave and she finally gave me room number, and let's just say, I should have left.

Definitely not smoking hot MILF from the pics, probably late 50's. Sagging stomach and fake tits with a hairy Bush. I was initially going to partake in BBFS, but kept the extra 40 in my pocket. She gave a mediocre CBJ, and I asked for BBBJ, she said something about her teeth, but I couldn't understand her and just went with it, pounded away in doggy, came in the glove and got out of there.

There were about 3 Chinese guys standing around in the parking lot talking, and they all looked at me getting in my car and leaving.

About 2 blocks away there was a really pretty middle aged Chinese girl waiting for the bus, I'm wondering if I should've gotten her instead.

Damage was 100 for 15 min.

Definitely will not repeat.
    Thanks for taking one for the team.

Fun asian club

Saw a couple of other mongers mention this agency and decided to give it a shot.

Booker initially sent me pics of two 28 year olds. I knew the pics were fake and knew that they weren't 28, so I asked for older. Sent me a pic of "Elle" a smoking hot 40's Chinese MILF.

Went to Incall in rosemead, and she was almost 30 minutes late, I was just about to leave and she finally gave me room number, and let's just say, I should have left.

Definitely not smoking hot MILF from the pics, probably late 50's. Sagging stomach and fake tits with a hairy Bush. I was initially going to partake in BBFS, but kept the extra 40 in my pocket. She gave a mediocre CBJ, and I asked for BBBJ, she said something about her teeth, but I couldn't understand her and just went with it, pounded away in doggy, came in the glove and got out of there.

There were about 3 Chinese guys standing around in the parking lot talking, and they all looked at me getting in my car and leaving.

About 2 blocks away there was a really pretty middle aged Chinese girl waiting for the bus, I'm wondering if I should've gotten her instead.

Damage was 100 for 15 min.

Definitely will not repeat.

Asian Coco

Quote Originally Posted by IDontKnow21  [View Original Post]
    Just called her, BBBJ, cfs.

Question about Asian Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    She had been unavailable for long time. Years back, I still remember my visit. I went there to see Shirley and Lily literally kidnaped me fromback entrance. Ended up staying. LOL
    Wonder of Apple. Shirley's assisatant or somethign. She was strictly HJ only, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFighters  [View Original Post]
    Literally dead as in passed away.
    One of a kind. You can facebook her info.

She gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Tight, grabber, pulled like a gripper. Back when she first moved to the new local.

I love her and miss her. Special.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    The kids these days follow a sarcastic comment with: / s.

"Now get off my lawn! And pull your damn pants up!
    Oh, kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I guess sarcasm is difficult on the InterWebz.
    The kids these days follow a sarcastic comment with: / s.

"Now get off my lawn! And pull your damn pants up!

Quote Originally Posted by JpapI  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have Jenny's contact info? A PM would be greatly appreciated thanks a lot.
    W Ho. Above 7/11 building.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Dead?

Just to clarify: does that mean she's no longer available?
    She had been unavailable for long time. Years back, I still remember my visit. I went there to see Shirley and Lily literally kidnaped me fromback entrance. Ended up staying. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFighters  [View Original Post]
    Literally dead as in passed away.
    I guess sarcasm is difficult on the InterWebz.

Mature

Anybody give Jolin a try found her on eroticmonkey called and asked age, ethic race and all but they said they don't have mature providers even tho they advertise Jolin.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    Yep, mandy tried to upsell me as well last time I saw her, so I just went with cfs.

Haven't seen coco, and don't plan to.
    I like Mandy's motel-based operation but the up-sell is a real drag. I've always loved visiting Viets but they are tough negotiators. I'll probably regret not visiting more often once she goes back to Hawaii. I find her quite attractive.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations