PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

FloridaTony60
08-21-17, 23:12
Do we get some kind of decoder ring or cypher to actually understand wth this post was about?Their are far to many of these girls hooked on shooting up. I'm pretty sure that is what he is taking about it can be pretty graphic at times.

Rockey7373
08-22-17, 16:52
Even Tabby has gotten into the ripoff category. Her BF / handler has her taking cash and dash now. She is just far too junked out, time to stay clear of this one now. That's one ugly handler! They are apparently doing bi shit now, the bottom of the barrel. http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-visit-me/30468618 http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=35035053&oid=30468618.

TC0769
08-22-17, 19:23
Hey saw molly the other day great bbbjcimws very good as the last couple times I have seen her, but remember to be safe it looks like the candy is getting the better of her now.

I can't complain about the service its just she is getting daring now not worried about LEO and was nodded out the whole ride and I was amazed she could do the deed, she had a very.

Bad smell as well I know she is homeless and needed the help so I saw her anyways but will have to think about seeing her again, she is a great girl and I am not bashing at all just letting.

Fellow mongers know where this might be going, be safe out there guys.

TeamCommando
08-22-17, 23:22
Do we get some kind of decoder ring or cypher to actually understand wth this post was about?Perfectly clear text. Best way to take down a rampaging vampire is to just stick it to them. Preferably at night. They don't look good or do so well in full sunlight. LOL.

Rockey7373
08-23-17, 01:06
Hey saw molly the other day great bbbjcimws very good as the last couple times I have seen her, but remember to be safe it looks like the candy is getting the better of her now.

I can't complain about the service its just she is getting daring now not worried about LEO and was nodded out the whole ride and I was amazed she could do the deed, she had a very.

Bad smell as well I know she is homeless and needed the help so I saw her anyways but will have to think about seeing her again, she is a great girl and I am not bashing at all just letting.

Fellow mongers know where this might be going, be safe out there guys.Is Molly the same girl that once did duets with Carly, whom is now out of the game?

Rockey7373
08-23-17, 08:47
Perfectly clear text. Best way to take down a rampaging vampire is to just stick it to them. Preferably at night. They don't look good or do so well in full sunlight. LOL.I was always most successful by shoving a woody stake thru their hearts, but it takes a long woody from either entry point.

Stone4
08-23-17, 11:01
Is Molly the same girl that once did duets with Carly, whom is now out of the game?No she is a local SW in Holiday.

Rockey7373
08-23-17, 12:23
No she is a local SW in Holiday.Carly lived in Tarpon for years, so could it be the same girl?

JasonFairfax
08-23-17, 12:47
I'm from Tampa / Wesley chapel area and know the stomping grounds are Nebraska in a specific few blocks. What's the equivalent in New Port Richey that everyone keeps seeing these girls like Ginger? Is there a specific area that's best? It also sounds like the PCSO is more on the hunt there then in Tampa which is why I don't want to raise flags by circling 4 or 5 times looking for talent if someone has more precise info, or even some digits. I'd appreciate it. I see references to streets that run for miles which gets me started, but are there store areas or something like a specific intersection?

TManXX71
08-23-17, 15:56
No she is a local SW in Holiday.Molly also danced at Allure before hitting the streets.

JasonFairfax
08-23-17, 19:19
Despite some negative experiences, I had to try and see Chevy. The pic of her and ginger showing off her big booty and thick thigjs and the fact I could reach her via BP made it a chance worth taking. A little drama, but I'm glad I did.

I initially texted her to see if she was good to go and said she usually charges more than most girls, I think this is called GPS something. She wanted $. 8 for qv and $1. 20 for HH. For a car date? Not happening. Told her I'd see her for $. 4 for headache and $. 6 for FS. She agreed. Went on about how shed been screwed over and making sure I was legit which is understandable. When I finally did see her, I was excited to see her better looking than I expected. A little wear and tear and proof of abuse both physically and from substances, but I found an upbeat modest young woman. Apologetic for her appearance and running late where I was just excited to see her.

Went to a parking lot nearby where she began with head. Easily top 3 bjs I've ever been given. Its fresh in my mind so I'm giving it number 1 now, but I know I've experienced a lot of talent. I originally agreed to headache relief but seeing her in those little shorts and squeezing on that huge supple booty I had to upgrade to full service. Ended with her doing CIM. We talked for another 15 minutes or so and I took her to behind a publix that she lives by.

Honestly, it was probably the best experience I've had with a SW. She gave me a way to get ahold of ginger if I ever wanted to see her which was actually the original goal, but I'd be shocked if I have the same chemistry. YMMV or whatever that acronym is, but Chevy was an awesome treat after a long work day and if she wasnt 45 minutes away I'd probably see her 2 or 3 times a week. Here's hoping this experience wasnt just a fluke. All my items still in my car when she left LOL.

RedBird 6969
08-24-17, 09:52
I'm from Tampa / Wesley chapel area and know the stomping grounds are Nebraska in a specific few blocks. What's the equivalent in New Port Richey that everyone keeps seeing these girls like Ginger? Is there a specific area that's best? It also sounds like the PCSO is more on the hunt there then in Tampa which is why I don't want to raise flags by circling 4 or 5 times looking for talent if someone has more precise info, or even some digits. I'd appreciate it. I see references to streets that run for miles which gets me started, but are there store areas or something like a specific intersection?If you drive Route 19 north from holiday and take it all the way up to Route 52 in Hudson, that is the main stretch where all SW's walk and work. There aren't many side streets to venture off on however, you can check out River Road which runs parallel to 19 East of it. I would get on River Road off of Main Street in New Port Richey and go north but again, 99% of the action is right on Route 19. Whatever you do or however good a walker looks do not venture down Leisure Lane as it is continually watched by the popo. The whole Leisure Lane Van Doren area is an absolute crime scene anytime of the day and there is no good reason for anyone to be driving in the area unless you're up to no good and the local police know that.

Jay Twogo
08-24-17, 10:31
Is Molly the same girl that once did duets with Carly, whom is now out of the game?Is this the cute little petite spinner, blonde and I think a redhead for a while? If it's the Molly I remember I don't think I ever saw her in Allure that she wasn't absolutely blitzed out of her mind.

Still remember her spread eagle on stage, butt ass naked screaming "I'm a Starfish". Thought about trying her out in the club, but it was always hard to get her to focus.

Cajun421
08-24-17, 10:55
Is this the cute little petite spinner, blonde and I think a redhead for a while? If it's the Molly I remember I don't think I ever saw her in Allure that she wasn't absolutely blitzed out of her mind.

Still remember her spread eagle on stage, butt ass naked screaming "I'm a Starfish". Thought about trying her out in the club, but it was always hard to get her to focus.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9610-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3502444&viewfull=1#post3502444.

BjHobbyist
08-24-17, 13:10
Is this the cute little petite spinner, blonde and I think a redhead for a while? If it's the Molly I remember I don't think I ever saw her in Allure that she wasn't absolutely blitzed out of her mind.

Still remember her spread eagle on stage, butt ass naked screaming "I'm a Starfish". Thought about trying her out in the club, but it was always hard to get her to focus.JayTwogo. The Molly you are referring to, that worked at Allure, is NOT the Molly referenced in this forum LOL. Not even close. I am pretty close buds with Molly from Allure and have had lots of fun (yes she was blonde and then red, and other colors in between and loved the drink) and she is on vacation right now at her Uncle's. Allure Molly would not walk. .

The Molly referred to in this forum is much different and much lower scale in looks and the body. But seems to be well liked and provides well to some of the mongers.

DatGuy58
08-24-17, 17:55
I seldom post here but I have had an extraordinary horrible bad dream. I have had several common dreams with NPR crazy insane workers. I believe that my dream is by far the worst nightmare then any monger here. Well, like I said we share dreams with the NPR workers and I am sure some of you may have had dreams with horrible consequences. Well several weeks ago on a Friday night, I had a dream around midnight on a full moon. Yeah I think the full moon made for the crazy erratic behavior. Well, I had a dream in which I called a provider with which I had shared many dreams together. So, I arranged to pick her up and take her to my man cave. In my dream, I drove over to that dark street in Holiday with a few decrepit mobile homes are located. So I parked on that dark street with my horse powered coach. This is where the dream becomes intense. Maybe the full moon had an effect. So I saw myself sitting in that very dark street texting my favorite girl that I had arrived. She replied that she will be a few minutes. So I sat in that dark street looking around all sides of my coach. All of a sudden I see my friend run to meet me in that dark street. I popped the door lock so she could climb into my coach. She told me to wait a couple of minutes in that extreme dark street. She asked me to turn on the interior light. I am telling you the darkness the full moon had been obscured by clouds. At that instance lit my interior candles in the horse powered coach, I noticed a vampire with a tourniquet on her arm and a blood filled syringe stuck in her arm. Oh HELL no! I exclaimed to the vampire in horror to go back to her dark cave to take care of her business..I like scary stories.

Cb431
08-24-17, 19:51
JayTwogo. The Molly you are referring to, that worked at Allure, is NOT the Molly referenced in this forum LOL. Not even close. I am pretty close buds with Molly from Allure and have had lots of fun (yes she was blonde and then red, and other colors in between and loved the drink) and she is on vacation right now at her Uncle's. Allure Molly would not walk. .

The Molly referred to in this forum is much different and much lower scale in looks and the body. But seems to be well liked and provides well to some of the mongers.Apologies for changing the subject. Does anyone know this chick? (that I think was / is at Allure) She posted once on BP and never left any kind of contact info. Hopefully she posts again. I've got a python I'd like her to charm. I'm probably not the only one.

https://archive.is/1tvsm

Jay Twogo
08-24-17, 22:55
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9610-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3502444&viewfull=1#post3502444.

JayTwogo. The Molly you are referring to, that worked at Allure, is NOT the Molly referenced in this forum LOL. Not even close. I am pretty close buds with Molly from Allure and have had lots of fun (yes she was blonde and then red, and other colors in between and loved the drink) and she is on vacation right now at her Uncle's. Allure Molly would not walk. .

The Molly referred to in this forum is much different and much lower scale in looks and the body. But seems to be well liked and provides well to some of the mongers.Thanks guys! Yep, that definitely isn't Allure Molly. Too bad she's on vacation, I just mostly remember her for being wild, blitzed and running around the club naked all the time.

Never could really hold a conversation with her because she was always so fucked up. I don't think I ever saw her not completely shitfaced, I'd enjoy her coming back to work.

Rockey7373
08-24-17, 22:59
Has anyone seen or know of a short little spinner with short blond hair that lives off of Bolton. Saw her a couple of weeks ago walking to the Circle K at 19, she has nice little bubble butt much shorter than Ashley and younger. She walked up to the store and when I whipped around in the parking lot there was an older guy picking her up and they headed back up Bolton. Never seen her before but she is a hot little number.Circle K? Is she the one that has an umbrella during her stroll? I couldn't see her hair or face, but that butt was NIIICEEEE!

SmackYourBooty
08-25-17, 04:39
Apologies for changing the subject. Does anyone know this chick? (that I think was / is at Allure) She posted once on BP and never left any kind of contact info. Hopefully she posts again. I've got a python I'd like her to charm. I'm probably not the only one.

https://archive.is/1tvsm"Joani" now works Dayshift at Bare Assets in Holiday. You're Welcome.

Cb431
08-25-17, 19:05
"Joani" now works Dayshift at Bare Assets in Holiday. You're Welcome.Thank you.

JayJe
08-26-17, 10:16
Was wondering if anyone knows if there are any other sites like this one out there.

Rockey7373
08-27-17, 01:57
Has anyone seen or know of a short little spinner with short blond hair that lives off of Bolton. Saw her a couple of weeks ago walking to the Circle K at 19, she has nice little bubble butt much shorter than Ashley and younger. She walked up to the store and when I whipped around in the parking lot there was an older guy picking her up and they headed back up Bolton. Never seen her before but she is a hot little number.That may be little Tabby your thinking of. Well, she was once a very good girl, but lately she has been doing ripoffs. Seems the candy has taken over and the service has greatly suffered.

JayJe
08-27-17, 12:25
Ran into a nice surprise 2:30 am Sunday morning Just north of the Bridge In PR walking eastside and heading south. I see a cute little WSW, 5-4, black hair, 105, drive around twice, finally pull into the street opposite the entry to the docks, she walks right past me & then turns around and gets in. Nice. Very nice young woman maybe 27 ish, I remembered her immediately, I gave her a real ride a while back when she was not feeling good and needed to get some candy. So dropped her off and made a quick friend. Well tonight it paid off. She remembered me as well and was feeling much better. She asked what I wanted, I asked about FS at my place and she said it was too far for her, she countered with something while I was driving, I said I can only do that if your really good. And she said she was, so we went for a long slow straight back road and let her do her magic. OHh wow this girl has an awesome technique, while she may not be able to DT very well she definitely makes up for in her own unique technique. No tooth dragging, lots of noise, slurping, it was one of the best BBBJWS I've had in a long long time. Stayed with it till it was all done. Swallowed every drop. Cleaned the pipe very well. I thanked her and asked for her number, and again she said no phone. Blaah but was getting one in the next day or so herself. She said she can be found just north of the bridge or around the rodeway inn around 11-4 am when she does walk which isn't a lot.

Definitely a great time here, went for something to eat with her after, a nice girl to just hang with. Will definitely repeat damage was 40 Mario coins.

Rockey7373
08-27-17, 14:31
I saw Japanese princess in I believe Hudson. Total GFE (YMMV) but she was fun. She was only here staying with a friend who was unaware of what she did during the day. I believe she has returned to Connecticut.Was her name Mei?

RedBird 6969
08-27-17, 23:00
Was wondering if anyone knows if there are any other sites like this one out there.Hey, 9 post sir, not sure you could walk into a restaurant that people love and ask if there is a better one somewhere, get my point?

Tallbert
08-27-17, 23:40
Hey, 9 post sir, not sure you could walk into a restaurant that people love and ask if there is a better one somewhere, get my point?Pay attention Jay Je, your one lucky monger to have found your way here.

JayJe
08-28-17, 00:31
Alright wasn't trying to knock this site by any means, its fantastic, incredibly helpful and friendly, its more than I ever expected to find out here really, just didn't know what else might be out here seeing as I stumbled upon this site by accident.

Anyway no offense to the masters & seniors listening in. / bow.

PascoSwede
08-28-17, 10:05
Ran into a nice surprise 2:30 am Sunday morning Just north of the Bridge In PR walking eastside and heading south. I see a cute little WSW, 5-4, black hair, 105, drive around twice, finally pull into the street opposite the entry to the docks, she walks right past me & then turns around and gets in. Nice. Very nice young woman maybe 27 ish, I remembered her immediately, I gave her a real ride a while back when she was not feeling good and needed to get some candy. So dropped her off and made a quick friend. Well tonight it paid off. She remembered me as well and was feeling much better. She asked what I wanted, I asked about FS at my place and she said it was too far for her, she countered with something while I was driving, I said I can only do that if your really good. And she said she was, so we went for a long slow straight back road and let her do her magic. OHh wow this girl has an awesome technique, while she may not be able to DT very well she definitely makes up for in her own unique technique. No tooth dragging, lots of noise, slurping, it was one of the best BBBJWS I've had in a long long time. Stayed with it till it was all done. Swallowed every drop. Cleaned the pipe very well. I thanked her and asked for her number, and again she said no phone. Blaah but was getting one in the next day or so herself. She said she can be found just north of the bridge or around the rodeway inn around 11-4 am when she does walk which isn't a lot.

Definitely a great time here, went for something to eat with her after, a nice girl to just hang with. Will definitely repeat damage was 40 Mario coins.Glad you ran into Selena. I haven't seen her at all in a month or so, and I've been out all kinds of hours.

In general it's been really quiet. I've seen Meescha a few times north of Main and Dawn a few times between Main and Marine Pkwy. Other than that and a random girl here and there, the stroll between Mile Stretch and the bridge has been dead.

Seems a few girls should be returning from vacation soon, just not sure how long before they're out there again. But for now, after dark seems pretty dead.

RedBird 6969
08-28-17, 10:40
Alright wasn't trying to knock this site by any means, its fantastic, incredibly helpful and friendly, its more than I ever expected to find out here really, just didn't know what else might be out here seeing as I stumbled upon this site by accident.

Anyway no offense to the masters & seniors listening in. / bow.Its all good, we just protect the realm. LOL. Post some of your experiences and you will gain our trust.

Ziggy62
08-28-17, 14:56
Glad you ran into Selena. I haven't seen her at all in a month or so, and I've been out all kinds of hours.

In general it's been really quiet. I've seen Meescha a few times north of Main and Dawn a few times between Main and Marine Pkwy. Other than that and a random girl here and there, the stroll between Mile Stretch and the bridge has been dead.

Seems a few girls should be returning from vacation soon, just not sure how long before they're out there again. But for now, after dark seems pretty dead.And if she DOES get a number, would someone pleeeez send it to me? Would love to see her, LOL.

Rook77
08-28-17, 20:47
She contacted me earlier, needs help tonight, no hassle older provider, has a room up by 52 and 19, will pass digits along to anyone interested, will share real name via pm so you can check her Facebook out so you know what she looks like if you don't already!

RookieMonger
08-29-17, 21:40
Thanks Rook for the hookup on grandma GILF, aka as Pam. I scooped her about a year or so ago in NPR but she was in PR today when I scooped her. Her tits speak for themselves. I got a very nice oral exam and titty fuck.

Yes, she is 50 but she is one cool as grandma. So for those who want to get their grandma fetishes in, she's your grandma. Digits available to contributing members.

TeamCommando
08-30-17, 07:01
Thanks Rook for the hookup on grandma GILF, aka as Pam. I scooped her about a year or so ago in NPR but she was in PR today when I scooped her. Her tits speak for themselves. I got a very nice oral exam and titty fuck.

Yes, she is 50 but she is one cool as grandma. So for those who want to get their grandma fetishes in, she's your grandma. Digits available to contributing members.Does grandma give discounts for age appropriate grandpas? Those are some impressive fun bags! LOL.

Rook77
08-30-17, 10:24

Yes, she is 50 but she is one cool as grandma. So for those who want to get their grandma fetishes in, she's your grandma. Digits available to contributing members.No problem any time, those tits and head game are worth the price of admission.

RookieMonger
08-30-17, 21:27
Finally was able to hook with V today after getting stood up last night. She supposedly had it out with the guy she was staying with blah, blah blah. I told her I was make one pass and if she wasn't there at our agreed time, I was gone.

Surprise, surprise surprise, she was there. Freshly showered. Got a very nice BBBJ and cfs. Nice snug kitty. She does have a phone but it's one of those wifi phones so you know how that goes.

RookieMonger
08-30-17, 23:23
I spot this GILF before my date with V and after my date with V. She was walking south in from of Cracker B and then back up north in front of the Publix shopping center next to Cracker B. Also spotted this hot ass blonde wearing sunglasses walking in front of the Walgreens on 19/ Trouble Creek but I had V in the car already. There was an older redhead walking by the BK on 19/ Main. Looked better from afar.

SnoopyDog99
09-01-17, 20:09

Yes, she is 50 but she is one cool as grandma. So for those who want to get their grandma fetishes in, she's your grandma. Digits available to contributing members.Dang her boobs rival those of Nova of Tampa. I don't expect the number to be shared to me (though you can if you feel generous) but maybe just info on like if if she is to maybe be seen on the pavement sometimes or not and maybe hair color or something.

HawaiianD
09-02-17, 03:35
Tabby is harder to get hold of lately, but when you do, she is AWESOME.

BBBJCIMw / Sp.

Nice long session and not a clock watcher.

She can take a pounding. Decided to make the Greek move and she pulled away until I offered extra.

She allowed me to visit the Greek Isles and enjoyed the time I did.

Will definitely repeat since she is a regular and one of my ATF.

Will go the extra mile.

RookieMonger
09-02-17, 16:16
Tabby is harder to get hold of lately, but when you do, she is AWESOME.

BBBJCIMw / Sp.

Nice long session and not a clock watcher.

She can take a pounding. Decided to make the Greek move and she pulled away until I offered extra.

She allowed me to visit the Greek Isles and enjoyed the time I did.

Will definitely repeat since she is a regular and one of my ATF.

Will go the extra mile.Heard she's also into rip offs now with her db bf??

DatGuy58
09-02-17, 17:05
Heard she's also into rip offs now with her db bf??Is she at her trailer still?

HawaiianD
09-03-17, 00:13
I have never had an issue with Tabby.

Now that she has the new douche bag that she thinks is cheating on her around, who knows.

When they get desparate anything can happen. She and I have known each other for 5 yrs now.

I don't get that feeling around her. She has the DB BF leave for me so she can TCB and handle the business. (TCB. Elvis speak for take care of business).

I haven't read where she has Ripped off any mongers here yet only a "Rumor".

I will be seeing her this week for another Greek Isles run.

Stay Safe and Happy Mongering.

Mahalo.

Is she at her trailer still?

Luckystripess
09-03-17, 07:20
Hello all, longtime lurker first time poster.

Tabby is staying at the Star Motel these days, she was kicked from her trailer. I saw her yesterday, she looks good and there was no rush and it was great as usual. She says her boyfriend is in jail again so she needs all the help she can get. Never heard of her ripping anyone off and she has always been on point with me.

Is she at her trailer still?

Cheta68
09-03-17, 18:00
Just saw Nikita here, wearing red blouse black leather skirt. Has a guy with her and she's thin and looks totally red eye, LOL.

She has that big tat on her chest, can't miss it. They were sitting outside on the northsidea of the racetrack. She was making heavy eye contact, but weird with dude there. So I passed.

Plus hard for me to get into it with a girl when she's doped up.

Tried to get a pic but no where to sit and take one without being obvious.

LikeAll2
09-03-17, 21:00
Just saw Nikita here, wearing red blouse black leather skirt. Has a guy with her and she's thin and looks totally red eye, LOL.

She has that big tat on her chest, can't miss it. They were sitting outside on the northsidea of the racetrack. She was making heavy eye contact, but weird with dude there. So I passed.

Plus hard for me to get into it with a girl when she's doped up.

Tried to get a pic but no where to sit and take one without being obvious.Guy have a red beard? If so, he is her pimp. She is off the needle going to clinic daily for methodone. She wants out but has serious dependency issue with pimp / BF. Don't think she will succeed with him in the picture. He has two strikes. One more and.

He goes on a long vacation.

DatGuy58
09-03-17, 23:57
Hello all, longtime lurker first time poster.

Tabby is staying at the Star Motel these days, she was kicked from her trailer. I saw her yesterday, she looks good and there was no rush and it was great as usual. She says her boyfriend is in jail again so she needs all the help she can get. Never heard of her ripping anyone off and she has always been on point with me.Is she walking or how do we contact her?

Rockey7373
09-04-17, 08:54
Guy have a red beard? If so, he is her pimp. She is off the needle going to clinic daily for methodone. She wants out but has serious dependency issue with pimp / BF. Don't think she will succeed with him in the picture. He has two strikes. One more and.

He goes on a long vacation.Pimps are the lowest form of life!

Chris5
09-04-17, 10:49
Finally was able to hook with V today after getting stood up last night. She supposedly had it out with the guy she was staying with blah, blah blah. I told her I was make one pass and if she wasn't there at our agreed time, I was gone.

Surprise, surprise surprise, she was there. Freshly showered. Got a very nice BBBJ and cfs. Nice snug kitty. She does have a phone but it's one of those wifi phones so you know how that goes.Very cute sexy chick brother. Does she swallow?

C5.

RookieMonger
09-04-17, 19:23
Very cute sexy chick brother. Does she swallow?

C5.Yes indeed. Just no Greek, tight little kitty.

JayJe
09-05-17, 16:31
Early Sunday morning 2:30 ish at the end of Bonita heading to 19 I spot a girl, I drive down, pass her hit a side street, turn around, she sees the headlights and conveniently crosses the street (passenger side) nice move. So I pull up to her. "need a ride" sure why not she says. Jumps in and off we go. I say where ya going, not really going anywhere, I'm working, I said so what do ya want to do? She said can you prove your not a cop, grab my titty, I said can you grab my cock here, LOL grab, grab. Ok were not LEO's do you want to suck my dick I ask her. Says sure but I'm not cheap. I said what do you mean she says 40-50 mario's, I immediately said Naah!! I don't want to waste your time, ill take you back, were talking two different languages here. Got quiet for a bit. As I'm heading back she says what are we talkin lets negotiate. I said I'm thinking more like 20. - and if it's really good. A tip. And I mean like DT punish that little boy, with a big finish Swallow and don't get up / off him until the "Grannys out of it. " (every last drop), clean that boy like it was when you found it completely empty and no mess. . and that's exactly how she left it. Swallowed sucked every last drop out of that boy. I actually thought she was going for a second load as long as she was down there. At first I wasn't impressed but after a while she got more into it, her DT is not there at all but she was ok with a little head helping action. She's got good technique on the jack as well, yes very good just for a bit tho. LOL got her number, nice sweet girl. Looks like she's no stranger to the game tho. She did say its tough out there finding a real job and she hadn't done this in a long time. But does have a few regulars only for oral tho. She said she hasn't had sex in 3 yrs because she's waiting for the right one. Ok good for her then anyway my damage was 30. - marios her names Tiffany, Brunette, little chunky in the belly, looks to be around 30 but she says 28,5' 6" maybe. Had something going on with her left cheek, like a bit of paralysis or something, I didn't want to ask, even tho she was very talkative. Maybe next time. I know she's needing money. Any feedback on this girl from anyone else?

PascoSwede
09-05-17, 19:41
Early Sunday morning 2:30 ish at the end of Bonita heading to 19 I spot a girl, I drive down, pass her hit a side street, turn around, she sees the headlights and conveniently crosses the street (passenger side) nice move. So I pull up to her. "need a ride" sure why not she says. Jumps in and off we go. I say where ya going, not really going anywhere, I'm working, I said so what do ya want to do? She said can you prove your not a cop, grab my titty, I said can you grab my cock here, LOL grab, grab. Ok were not LEO's do you want to suck my dick I ask her. Says sure but I'm not cheap. I said what do you mean she says 40-50 mario's, I immediately said Naah!! I don't want to waste your time, ill take you back, were talking two different languages here. Got quiet for a bit. As I'm heading back she says what are we talkin lets negotiate. I said I'm thinking more like 20. - and if it's really good. A tip. And I mean like DT punish that little boy, with a big finish Swallow and don't get up / off him until the "Grannys out of it. " (every last drop), clean that boy like it was when you found it completely empty and no mess. . and that's exactly how she left it. Swallowed sucked every last drop out of that boy. I actually thought she was going for a second load as long as she was down there. At first I wasn't impressed but after a while she got more into it, her DT is not there at all but she was ok with a little head helping action. She's got good technique on the jack as well, yes very good just for a bit tho. LOL got her number, nice sweet girl. Looks like she's no stranger to the game tho. She did say its tough out there finding a real job and she hadn't done this in a long time. But does have a few regulars only for oral tho. She said she hasn't had sex in 3 yrs because she's waiting for the right one. Ok good for her then anyway my damage was 30. - marios her names Tiffany, Brunette, little chunky in the belly, looks to be around 30 but she says 28,5' 6" maybe. Had something going on with her left cheek, like a bit of paralysis or something, I didn't want to ask, even tho she was very talkative. Maybe next time. I know she's needing money. Any feedback on this girl from anyone else?If her number is a 321 area code, then it's a girl I picked up a couple of months ago (at the time she didn't have it activated or it was a wifi number, I can't remember). I picked her up down close to Orange, off Bonita. She was loitering around a house where another provider was staying.

I did my usual scoop and head to my spot for some head. It was not that great and I have not repeated. A little chunky in the belly and smaller, but firm, pretty tits. She seem like a cool chick but her head game was average, which made her a non repeat for me.

This might still be the same girl and she might have a new number. She's the only Tiffany that I have picked up anywhere around Bonita or Mile Stretch before.

Highlife77
09-07-17, 01:19
Pimps are the lowest form of life!I'm going to go ahead and display my naivety here. For something I've always wondered about: Is the word pimp actual terminology that the girl would say, or is it terminology that we use for the boyfriend that doesn't care that his girlfriend is a SW? I'm aware that movies are inaccurate, but it seems like at least there a "pimp" fulfills some sort of purpose. I don't understand the purpose of Nikita wandering the streets with some dude just as broke and drug addicted as her.

LikeAll2
09-07-17, 13:07
I'm going to go ahead and display my naivety here. For something I've always wondered about: Is the word pimp actual terminology that the girl would say, or is it terminology that we use for the boyfriend that doesn't care that his girlfriend is a SW? I'm aware that movies are inaccurate, but it seems like at least there a "pimp" fulfills some sort of purpose. I don't understand the purpose of Nikita wandering the streets with some dude just as broke and drug addicted as her.Webster' Dictionary: "a criminal who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes". Could be a boyfriend or not. The prostitute may be a willing participant or not.

Nikita calls her pimp a pimp. She is controlled by him. She wants out, but can't break her co-dependency (psychological) of him.

He is on Heroine, she is not. How long that can last is anyone's guess. I have known them for years, but I am not a captain or white knight. Only she can make the choice.

The great philosopher Forest Gump said, "Stupid is, as stupid does".

My thoughts? Do the same thing over and over, don't expect a different result. Her only hope is that he get strike three and goes on a long, well deserved vacation.

PascoSwede
09-08-17, 11:31
Seems LEO is following through on their promise to keep cleaning up the NPR and Leisure / Van Doren area. Looks like a few girls from that area got picked up in the last day or two, a few for 'providing services' (of which 2 are already out).

I haven't cruised much lately, but when I did, two of the girls that got picked up for walking, were the only ones I would see. Might be even less action out there for a while.

As more of these girls get removed or pressured to head north or south, there's that much more likelihood of a sting. If there's something in NPR that looks TGTBT, be extra careful. Careful with new girls on BP too, as the cause / effect of street stings usually play into the hands of immediate secondary stings online.

Stay safe.

Swede.

DatGuy58
09-08-17, 22:57
Seems LEO is following through on their promise to keep cleaning up the NPR and Leisure / Van Doren area. Looks like a few girls from that area got picked up in the last day or two, a few for 'providing services' (of which 2 are already out).

I haven't cruised much lately, but when I did, two of the girls that got picked up for walking, were the only ones I would see. Might be even less action out there for a while.

As more of these girls get removed or pressured to head north or south, there's that much more likelihood of a sting. If there's something in NPR that looks TGTBT, be extra careful. Careful with new girls on BP too, as the cause / effect of street stings usually play into the hands of immediate secondary stings online.

Stay safe.

Swede.Sad 1 girl screwing 1 person takes precedent over a politician screwing everyone.

Luckystripess
09-10-17, 07:46
She is walking just watch the motel, several girls working out of there right now.

Is she walking or how do we contact her?

JasonFairfax
09-13-17, 11:43
Does anyone have her number? I'm dying to see this big booty cutie.

Highlife77
09-13-17, 19:13
I'm pretty sure Selena was coerced into helping with a sting. Hanging out in front of DG in plain sight of what has got to be the most obvious unmarked suburban I've ever seen.

Elusivepirate
09-14-17, 15:34
Drove to NPR a few days ago. North of Gulf, a spinner GILF (loaded with tats was hitch hiking. Scooped up. She said her name was Diana, a contractor who moonlights in the area as a provider. She was trying to find a place open during the storm to charge here c-phones with no luck. She couldn't work during my scoop experience but said she is always in the area between Main and Mariner. Wish I had more to report. Stay safe and be careful.

IAmIncognito
09-16-17, 15:21
Been going out looking on and off for weeks, have not seen anyone for the most part. I keep catching glimpses of a girl I haven't seen walking in awhile. Lesbo Jessica. I gave up on her in the past, didn't care for her skills. But with the lack of girls and time it had been, maybe she got better? Well as far as I am concerned she hasn't, but YMMV. I decided to go with pussy, which she quoted. 5. I am a chubby / fat guy. Once the money was given she starts saying to maneuver my big ass over the console over to her because she refused to bring her tiny ass over to me. Fucking lazy bitches, I am pay YOU to perform, not to perform on you. So it ended up just being an expensive bbbjws. After I CIM she opens my door to go to spit and hits the car next to us with my door. Paranoid as fuck the whole time like a crackhead, even though we had met multiple times before. She bragged about giving great head, but I would score it 3 out of 10, so bad I had trouble staying hard, and had to pitch in to get to the end quicker so I could get rid of her.

BUT! YMMV as always. I do have her # if ya want to test it out for yourself. If so, PLEASE teach her some real skills.

PascoSwede
09-16-17, 20:42
Been going out looking on and off for weeks, have not seen anyone for the most part. I keep catching glimpses of a girl I haven't seen walking in awhile. Lesbo Jessica. I gave up on her in the past, didn't care for her skills. But with the lack of girls and time it had been, maybe she got better? Well as far as I am concerned she hasn't, but YMMV. I decided to go with pussy, which she quoted. 5. I am a chubby / fat guy. Once the money was given she starts saying to maneuver my big ass over the console over to her because she refused to bring her tiny ass over to me. Fucking lazy bitches, I am pay YOU to perform, not to perform on you. So it ended up just being an expensive bbbjws. After I CIM she opens my door to go to spit and hits the car next to us with my door. Paranoid as fuck the whole time like a crackhead, even though we had met multiple times before. She bragged about giving great head, but I would score it 3 out of 10, so bad I had trouble staying hard, and had to pitch in to get to the end quicker so I could get rid of her.

BUT! YMMV as always. I do have her # if ya want to test it out for yourself. If so, PLEASE teach her some real skills.I would agree that her skills are probably much better in the pussy eating department than in the dick sucking department. I haven't done a date with her in years, but the last dates were just for head and they were average.

I also think that, to some degree, she's a bit conceited in her ways. She was always super cool, but talking to other girls and getting to know her personality a bit more, I think she is picky about who she wants to do dates with and unless she is somewhat into it, her service is even worse. That's not the best attitude to have when you're walking and trying to make money through repeat customers.

I've seen her walking a few times, each time it was after 1 am, so she seems to be a late night girl, at least in my experience. I've passed her up and would not do a repeat date with her, for head or FS. I would think that your experience with her is probably the norm, as it was close to the norm for me as well.

Cajun421
09-19-17, 12:12
Once the money was given You know not to pay up front!!

Stay safe.

Cajun.

Cajun421
09-19-17, 12:13
Cross post but getting the word out to avoid bad things for fellow mongers.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9603-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3555143&viewfull=1#post3555143

Stay Safe
Cajun

DatGuy58
09-20-17, 21:40
So my buddy was looking for Tabby the other night. Went past the little motel and at the next street there she was. At least he thinks it was her. Tiny blonde getting on the back of a motorcycle right at 19 and it looked like another car was on the side of that same road, at the white building, waiting for her. 3 is not a charm.

Highlife77
09-21-17, 00:36
I've been more active lately because of utr's flaking and disappointing. I saw Jess a few days before Irma near WH, hadn't seen her in years and practically had to get out of the truck and shout for her to approach. Decent head game despite a rough hand intermittently. Got digits and saw her again a day before the storm because she was (rightly) worrying about having some cash, and gave me one of my top 5 BBBJCIM ever. Saw her a 3rd time a few days after the storm and she was a rushing pushy not friendly at all person that I couldn't wait to get rid of. YMMV is the definition of her.

Never had a chance to see Tristan before, took a leap today. Cordial, polite, and nice. Kept an eye on my phone and wallet. The man who was a bad influence in her life is either in jail or several states away or both, I wasn't paying attention cause her legs are perfect. Nice gentle mouth action and about 6 strokes doggy cause of the view.

Cell number for Jess (z) if anyone cares, wifi number for Tristan. I would really like a number for that sort of thick blonde Chevy, her sexy self approached me with horrible timing.

RookieMonger
09-21-17, 21:24

Yes, she is 50 but she is one cool as grandma. So for those who want to get their grandma fetishes in, she's your grandma. Digits available to contributing members.Pam a. K. a Gilf is available tonight. She and her gf has a room off of 52/19 in PR. Get your GILF fix on! Those tits are seriously enough in themselves. # available for contributing members.

Rook77
09-21-17, 23:17
Pam a. K. a Gilf is available tonight. She and her gf has a room off of 52/19 in PR. Get your GILF fix on! Those tits are seriously enough in themselves. # available for contributing members.Did you partake in a double, just curious? Gilf hit me up earlier but I had a date with my Utr regular I may have cancelled if I knew a double was available! LOL.

PascoSwede
09-22-17, 10:54
I've been more active lately because of utr's flaking and disappointing. I saw Jess a few days before Irma near WH, hadn't seen her in years and practically had to get out of the truck and shout for her to approach. Decent head game despite a rough hand intermittently. Got digits and saw her again a day before the storm because she was (rightly) worrying about having some cash, and gave me one of my top 5 BBBJCIM ever. Saw her a 3rd time a few days after the storm and she was a rushing pushy not friendly at all person that I couldn't wait to get rid of. YMMV is the definition of her.

Never had a chance to see Tristan before, took a leap today. Cordial, polite, and nice. Kept an eye on my phone and wallet. The man who was a bad influence in her life is either in jail or several states away or both, I wasn't paying attention cause her legs are perfect. Nice gentle mouth action and about 6 strokes doggy cause of the view.

Cell number for Jess (z) if anyone cares, wifi number for Tristan. I would really like a number for that sort of thick blonde Chevy, her sexy self approached me with horrible timing.Tristan has some of the best legs and ass around. She hates her muscular calves, which were my favorite part.

She'll definitely rip you off at some point, just a matter of when she decides to do it. Enjoy her and be very careful at all times.

Ziggy62
09-22-17, 11:36
Tristan has some of the best legs and ass around. She hates her muscular calves, which were my favorite part.

She'll definitely rip you off at some point, just a matter of when she decides to do it. Enjoy her and be very careful at all times.LOL, speaking of rip-offs, was just recently checking the vacation status of Brittney / Fallon, looks like she's out! Would love to give her a go if that is, I can keep her from doing a cash and dash, LOL. Has anyone seen or heard if she's around?

PascoSwede
09-22-17, 13:47
LOL, speaking of rip-offs, was just recently checking the vacation status of Brittney / Fallon, looks like she's out! Would love to give her a go if that is, I can keep her from doing a cash and dash, LOL. Has anyone seen or heard if she's around?Looking at Hillsborough county, it looks like she's still in. I know she did quite a bit of time in Pasco before they released her to Hillsborough to serve those charges. I could very well be looking at it wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

If she is out, she's one I'd love to see again (with all valuables put away, of course).

SnoopyDog99
09-22-17, 20:32
If anyone cares Sarah / Felicia. Would strow US 19 Gulf to Main St. Died Saturday 07/29/17. Of heart complications, She was barely 32 yr old, and an absolute sweetheart! She will be sorely missed!A real shame, two years ago after a month in the hospital she moved away and got better and healthier but alas coming back to the area it took over again.

Ziggy62
09-22-17, 20:54
Looking at Hillsborough county, it looks like she's still in. I know she did quite a bit of time in Pasco before they released her to Hillsborough to serve those charges. I could very well be looking at it wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

If she is out, she's one I'd love to see again (with all valuables put away, of course).Thanks, Swede, I didn't think of checking Hillsborough county, dang, that burst my bubble. Another who burned me for $40 turned up, Kayla, I so wanted to see her again, I got over it, we patched up, but she had an earlier date set up. We were then supposed to get together at 8-ish, never heard from her. That's ok, tomorrow is another day, can't wait to munch on that snug delicious pussy of hers!

Highlife77
09-23-17, 19:56
Tristan has some of the best legs and ass around. She hates her muscular calves, which were my favorite part.

She'll definitely rip you off at some point, just a matter of when she decides to do it. Enjoy her and be very careful at all times.10-4. I think her calves and unique walk that you pointed out go hand in hand, all her weight on her toes. If she walked into a bar wearing high heels and a mini skirt, it would go all 80's movie. Music stopping, heads turning, and people staring.

Highlife77
09-24-17, 19:06
The girl on #2-3 her name is Cassie funny couple years ago I went out on a date (a real date not a BP date LOL) I don't think she's a walker but her maybe she is now these days.I've tried to make any kind of eye contact with her on several occassions, she doesn't even glance at traffic. If I'm right she's on vaca since 3 days ago for GTA. LOL she should just back up a bit and just SW.

PascoSwede
09-24-17, 20:00
I've tried to make any kind of eye contact with her on several occassions, she doesn't even glance at traffic. If I'm right she's on vaca since 3 days ago for GTA. LOL she should just back up a bit and just SW.I didn't get a close enough look at her the times I saw her, but if that's the same girl, she's smoking! I don't get out much anymore, but would love to be creepy stalker with her and find out her deal.

Cb431
09-24-17, 21:27
I didn't get a close enough look at her the times I saw her, but if that's the same girl, she's smoking! I don't get out much anymore, but would love to be creepy stalker with her and find out her deal.Briefly scanned her fb friends and saw Ryan (Lady). That's not a definite, but it's a somewhat positive sign.

PascoSwede
09-24-17, 23:35
Briefly scanned her fb friends and saw Ryan (Lady). That's not a definite, but it's a somewhat positive sign.I see that. Those circles of friends have a lot in common, for sure. I did notice her last post was well over a year old (at least on the profile I was looking at). I can't tell if that's the same girl I saw, but some of you guys seem to have got a better look. I will say, to me, her mug shot is actually hotter than her FB pics LOL. Hope somebody can get some info there!

Highlife77
09-24-17, 23:37
I didn't get a close enough look at her the times I saw her, but if that's the same girl, she's smoking! I don't get out much anymore, but would love to be creepy stalker with her and find out her deal.I've seen her in DG shopping and I'm 94% sure same girl, PureNj would need to weigh in, but regardless still doesn't mean she has any interest in being a SW.

Edit: forgot to look at FB (I've been drinking since kickoff guys) definitely all the same girl

RookieMonger
09-26-17, 06:09
A real shame, two years ago after a month in the hospital she moved away and got better and healthier but alas coming back to the area it took over again.Unfortunately not, but I am trying to find time to see her and her gf.

PascoSwede
09-26-17, 22:50
That didn't last long. Curious if it was a sting or if any other girls are going to show up, too. If it's just her, Uncle must be serious about the NPR clean-up if he's out picking up the few stragglers one by one.

Highlife77
09-27-17, 18:49
That didn't last long. Curious if it was a sting or if any other girls are going to show up, too. If it's just her, Uncle must be serious about the NPR clean-up if he's out picking up the few stragglers one by one.Looks like Selena and UK Jade got scooped, I didn't even know Jade was around.

Ziggy62
09-28-17, 14:48
That didn't last long. Curious if it was a sting or if any other girls are going to show up, too. If it's just her, Uncle must be serious about the NPR clean-up if he's out picking up the few stragglers one by one.One of my favs asked me for a ride, said she was at the Roadway, when I got there, she and her friends, three at least, were piling in a black sedan and getting the hell out of here, plus another monger pulled up next to me and said that there were a lot of new faces he hadn't seen before on 19, by the waffle house. My friend saw me, but she was rushing to leave the place. Wondering if there's a sting about to happen. Be safe out there, guys.

Ziggy62
09-28-17, 14:53
That didn't last long. Curious if it was a sting or if any other girls are going to show up, too. If it's just her, Uncle must be serious about the NPR clean-up if he's out picking up the few stragglers one by one.Sooo happy to see rip-off Tristan got scooped up and is still on vacation. I'm itching to see her, but not ready to forgive or trust her, its going to be a long time. Wish I had the funds to get Selena out, lol

Ziggy62
09-28-17, 17:32
One of my favs asked me for a ride, said she was at the Roadway, when I got there, she and her friends, three at least, were piling in a black sedan and getting the hell out of here, plus another monger pulled up next to me and said that there were a lot of new faces he hadn't seen before on 19, by the waffle house. My friend saw me, but she was rushing to leave the place. Wondering if there's a sting about to happen. Be safe out there, guys.Update: another monger informed me that this kind of drama occurs on a daily basis at hotels, that they have to leave cause they don't have the money to keep the room, other reasons, etc. I wish my fav had told me sooner that she got a ride earlier, I'm done providing taxi service. I'm sure she is reading this too, its called being considerate, hon.

FloridaTony60
09-29-17, 12:25
Sooo happy to see rip-off Tristan got scooped up and is still on vacation. I'm itching to see her, but not ready to forgive or trust her, its going to be a long time. Wish I had the funds to get Selena out, lolI just got back in town after 5 mos but was reading about Selena on here and was hoping to ck her out, now see she's staying at the Hilton, anyone know her name so I can look her up please PM me so I can ck her out.

Thanks.

TravlerWill
09-29-17, 19:50
I caught up with Tabby today her phone is back same number, still at the hotel by bolton ave Give her a call, good luck, stay safe.

ZSpike
09-30-17, 16:19
Great girl forgot name and digets.

Cat1226
09-30-17, 23:27
Great girl forgot name and digets.Damn tiny.

Tallbert
10-01-17, 05:55

Yes, she is 50 but she is one cool as grandma. So for those who want to get their grandma fetishes in, she's your grandma. Digits available to contributing members.Thanks to Rook for the hook-up. I met up with Pam, she staying out near 52/19 at the Belmont. Very friendly and fun, will repeat. Keep them hot Grannies coming, guys. Too many of us keep our old ones for UTR, let's trade.

Happy Mongering, Tall.

Been out a few days in the PM, and its sorry-dead, but I did see a few workers down by Bonita.

ILoveBush789
10-01-17, 07:17
Briefly scanned her fb friends and saw Ryan (Lady). That's not a definite, but it's a somewhat positive sign.Whatever happened to Ryan / lady?

Rook77
10-01-17, 10:34
Whatever happened to Ryan / lady?She's clean and sober by looking at her Facebook recently, seems to be retired.

Cb431
10-01-17, 10:36
Whatever happened to Ryan / lady?I think she found a captain. She got clean and packed on a little more than a few pounds.

CurbCrawler
10-01-17, 10:38
Whatever happened to Ryan / lady?I haven't spoken to her in quite some time, but are Facebook friends.

She has a license and car now and has been traveling all over the east coast.

I'm not sure whether she "works" anymore but has to be getting cash from somewhere.

Tallbert
10-02-17, 16:21
I thought I'd take a break from the National Feminists and Liberals (NFL) and gave 19 a couple of runs Sunday, Holiday to Hudson. Sorry to say, slim pickings. I saw Sheryl at 54 Wawa, she's a good girl now, on probation, going to church, she said. And tall, skinny Tabby, I think, out in Hudson, near the gas station out near Regency. Also so a couple of grannies, Kat, Connie and Sandra in the same area. I know Kat is a SW but I have seen her flying and not tricking. Not sure if crazy-hair Sandra does tricks.

FlBiker450
10-03-17, 15:12
Damn tiny.Some of us love them little titties.

PureNJ
10-03-17, 20:20
I think she found a captain. She got clean and packed on a little more than a few pounds.She's not looking too good looking heavy now.

PascoSwede
10-03-17, 23:38
In between seeing BP Liz and Bobbie, then Liz for round two, I did a bit of cruising for the first time in quite a while yesterday evening.

Through NPR saw Kris (the now rip-off artist) along Trouble Creek and along 19. Older Cheryl around Gulf and Meescha was crossing 19 a bit south of the bridge. That was it through NPR. Went from Mile Stretch up to Bolton. Again, didn't see much of anything. Saw Kris again along 19, south of Main. There was a thicker blonde walking with a guy south from Main, by the time I saw her again at Gulf, he was gone and she was walking alone. Not sure who she was, and don't know if she was working. As I was heading back I noticed a thin blonde, wearing a hat, walking up to the Sunoco. I pulled in and waited a bit but she never came out. I didn't recognize her and was just trying to get a closer look.

It's been quite a while since I've cruised or scooped but have read all the reports on it being dead, which was definitely the case yesterday.

Hope all is well for everybody out on the streets!

Stay safe.

Swede.

FloridaTony60
10-04-17, 16:00
Well guy's alittle inside info Veronica checked out of the Hilton last night and I'm sure she put on a few lbs so watch out for the larger breasts LOL, and I forgot to mention that Tasha's back out about 2 week's ago.

UbMine
10-05-17, 09:25
Does anyone know whatever happened to Rae. Last I heard she got out of the hospital and was doing better then crickets.

UbMine
10-05-17, 09:28
I know Chicago was on vacation at Hilton a few months ago but have not heard if she was back or still on vacation, any word?

PascoSwede
10-05-17, 23:28
I know Chicago was on vacation at Hilton a few months ago but have not heard if she was back or still on vacation, any word?Chicago is still away, and if she hasn't gotten in any trouble in there, she'll probably be out around Thanksgiving.

Rae I haven't heard anything about. MadMax might have some insight, but I haven't seen or heard any news on her at all in quite a while.

PascoSwede
10-06-17, 00:52
I decided to cruise a bit again since I was in the area. The past two outings were very quiet, but this afternoon / evening there were quiet a few girls out through the Holiday / NPR stroll.

Saw Molly walking down Moog and south on 19. She didn't look too bad, but I only got a glance at her up close. Cheryl was walking north of Marine Pkwy. Angelique was at Gulf. Tristan is back and was between Main and Gulf, wearing her patent short shorts. Saw a blonde who I think might be a girl Tiffany that I saw at Mile Stretch last (she's very familiar but can't place her), she was at Gulf also. Meescha was walking south from Avery. Saw and scooped (just said hi, as I couldn't partake) Selena north of the Rodeway. She was looking very, very hot. Said she's staying off Main, but was hanging at the Rodeway with BP Jenna (Tall, wicked sense of humor Jenna possibly). She's got no digits, but gave her mine and I'm still holding my breath in hour 5 waiting for her "I'll text you in an hour" text. I did see another thicker blonde walking south from the River Side, I didn't think she was walking, but as I turned around to get a better look, she vanished (I believe a monger 2 cars ahead of me looped around and got her). I was surprised to see so many girls after not seeing much at all the past few cruises.

I did see Ginger yesterday at Trouble Creek, but couldn't partake. Just said hi and had a brief chat. She was doing pretty bad and I guess it's been very slow lately. She said the few girls that are out there seem to be getting all the action. I asked who was around, and she said Chevy and Boston. I haven't seen either one (but of course I seem to see Tasha every time I turn around), and I've cruised a bit through the dreaded Leisure (still hoping to spot Veronica after her late night release). I'd think with the lack of girls that there would be more 'business'. Not sure if people have given up a bit on NPR because there aren't many girls, or if Ginger just isn't getting scooped. She was looking a bit tired and sick, but her body is always enough to make you say hello.

I did get a few pics that I'll post next.

Stay safe and hope somebody got to scoop Selena since she's been back.

Swede.

PascoSwede
10-06-17, 01:10
Some pics from today and Ginger yesterday.

1-Becky in Hudson. Scooped her north of New York. She looked TOTALLY different from the last time I saw her, when she had glasses and looked shorter and thicker. Decent BBBJ, with swallow for the normal. 2. 2-Angelique (sorry she lost the top of her head). She was at Gulf. Last I saw of her was advertising on BP in LOL, but apparently she's back in NPR. 3-Ginger and her backside. She NEVER walks against traffic, so getting a front shot is nearly impossible (and she knows my car so I can't sneak in front of her for a super-stalker pic). She seemed a bit off when I saw her, but she's always provided great service. 4-Molly's backside as well. On Moog, which is where I saw her the last time too. Her S / O was close behind. So either she's staying around there or she's getting her candy in the same place most girls seem to on Moog. 5- Cheryl walking 19 south of Marine Pkwy. I've see her walking down Floramar, so she might be staying back there somewhere. Never scooped her, never had any interest to. 6- She was on Bonita walking from WaWas (advertising on cup not brought to you by the Horny Nurse) and headed down Holiday. Not sure if she was or could be a walker, but she looked pretty damn good. Seems a lot of girls you see walking down Holiday are either workers or users, which means that under the right circumstances they could be workers (and there is / are a few girl (s) on that street that dance / BP). 7- Rip off Tristan and that damn ass and those damn legs. She MUST have burnt all the bridges in NPR, because looking like she does, there's no reason she should walk more than a quarter mile without getting picked up.

Any intel on #6 would be appreciated.

SpareChange
10-06-17, 08:00
Hey fella mongers, I know it's been a while since I posted anything, I've been out of the game for a little bit, but I was wondering if any of the fellow senior members might be able to help me out with some digits for a dream that can hook me up for. 5 or. 6 in the Pasco County or Pinellas County area? PM me if you can help if not I understand.

Thank you in advance and as usual stay safe and good dreams.

ZSpike
10-06-17, 19:00
Some of us love them little titties.Any one know her.

MyMustang
10-07-17, 01:30
I'm watching Live PD on TV and they are filming down in Pasco. You guy's be cautious, last thing you want is to be on fucking TV with Uncle and a pro.

Stay Safe,

MM.

PascoSwede
10-07-17, 01:50
I'm watching Live PD on TV and they are filming down in Pasco. You guy's be cautious, last thing you want is to be on fucking TV with Uncle and a pro.

Stay Safe,

MM.Thanks for the heads up. LEO was off the hook tonight. They had 19 lit up from Mile Stretch to the bridge. All PCSO and city PD. Didn't see a single State Trooper out there (except for working an accident).

I wonder where in Pasco they are / were.

MyMustang
10-08-17, 01:59
Thanks for the heads up. LEO was off the hook tonight. They had 19 lit up from Mile Stretch to the bridge. All PCSO and city PD. Didn't see a single State Trooper out there (except for working an accident).

I wonder where in Pasco they are / were.Swede, Live PD is a live weekend season event on A&E. I'm watching again tonight (Sunday) and they picked up one of your local SW on 19 in NPR. From what I've seen, it appears they are filming all over Pasco.

Again guy's, Stay Safe.

MM.

MyMustang
10-08-17, 03:51
Correction: Live PD in on Fridays and Saturdays. Uncle seems to be patrolling 19 with those TV crews.

Stay Safe.

MM.

PascoSwede
10-08-17, 13:01
Swede, Live PD is a live weekend season event on A&E. I'm watching again tonight (Sunday) and they picked up one of your local SW on 19 in NPR. From what I've seen, it appears they are filming all over Pasco.

Again guy's, Stay Safe.

MM.Last night, I happened to be where there was cable, and saw they were at 19 and 52. Only saw them messing with some homeles guy, nothing hobby related. Did see lots of PCSO again all along 19.

Definitely be careful while they're auditioning to become stars!

Catmandu69
10-08-17, 14:25
They were in Tampa last week rounding up girls at AMPs. What pisses me off is that the Tampa AMPs are all mob controlled and the funding for investigations of slavery is being used to punish the slaves. I grew up in Tampa and law enforcement has always been mob controlled and still is.

Last night, I happened to be where there was cable, and saw they were at 19 and 52. Only saw them messing with some homeles guy, nothing hobby related. Did see lots of PCSO again all along 19.

Definitely be careful while they're auditioning to become stars!

IAmIncognito
10-08-17, 16:40
Last night, I happened to be where there was cable, and saw they were at 19 and 52. Only saw them messing with some homeles guy, nothing hobby related. Did see lots of PCSO again all along 19.

Definitely be careful while they're auditioning to become stars!Yeah, so far all the pasco segments have been from Hudson rd to 52 (on 19) to moonlake and 52. Different agency I believe then the ones in NPR.

Tallbert
10-09-17, 13:11
Yeah, so far all the pasco segments have been from Hudson rd to 52 (on 19) to moonlake and 52. Different agency I believe then the ones in NPR.That explains why they had two cars, plus a third with a cameraman hassling some poor dude in a red blazer in front of the sav a lot plaza last Thursday, I think.

Bad boys bad boys what you going to do?

Lickyzhills
10-09-17, 21:26
I grew up in Tampa and law enforcement has always been mob controlled and still is.Yeah, I had an uncle that was a PO in Hillsborough back in the 50's and 60's and he used to tell some amazing stories. Of course, that generation is almost all gone now.

MongerPasco85
10-10-17, 18:49
Anybody have any info on her?

PascoSwede
10-10-17, 23:16
Anybody have any info on her?I've seen her a few times in the past few days, each time between Rodeway and Avery. If you're out looking for her, Main to the bridge seems to be her stroll.

She's staying at one of the local motels and still has the same number that she's had for at least 6 months. She might hold the NPR SW record for phone number retention.

OnLurker
10-10-17, 23:17
For those of you that know her she is available. She lost all her #s so she looking for some dates. She doesn't walk anymore so phone would be the only way to talk to her (or text). If you know her and need her # pm me.

MongerPasco85
10-10-17, 23:24
I appreciate the insight.

I saw her earlier today and was some of the best bbbjcimws I've had locally, just wanted to make sure all was good with her if I see her again.

Anybody have any info on her?.

I've seen her a few times in the past few days, each time between Rodeway and Avery. If you're out looking for her, Main to the bridge seems to be her stroll.

She's staying at one of the local motels and still has the same number that she's had for at least 6 months. She might hold the NPR SW record for phone number retention.

America First
10-12-17, 11:37
I had a nice dream last night about a SW named crystal. A little older than I usually like, but was friendly enuff and gave a great BBBJ with no extra fees for roman hands and Russian fingers. It was just what I needed for stress relief.

I saw a post / pic about molly. That's more of my taste, I'm visiting til November and if any fellow mongers have info on where to find little spinners like her it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy hunting & stay safe.

JayJe
10-13-17, 11:03
Had a Dream last night I was driving down 19, across from the Hudson post office heading south and what do I see but a 5" tall, thin little blonde looking lost on the edge of the road. What a nice co-incidence because I just done having another ongoing argument with my girlfriend figure and was looking for something to fuck hard! This just might calm me down. . pull over and ask if she needs some assistance, she says yes please. Hops in, and after a brief chat I find out her name is Cat and she is staying behind Skinnys as of late. And as of this moment now she was hoping to have a dinner date and then maybe get some cash so she can go home. She asks. No popo? I said nono, she grabs my cock and I grab titty (which is exposed already by her. All is good I say whatcha lookin to do for your dinner date, she says she's going to do 40 Mario coins for a BJ and FS for 60, I say lets go back to my place for a 40 Mario coins and relax. So we get there she showers. Forever, but whatever. When she finally gets out she is partially dressed, She sees that I'm watching a porn video while waiting for her, and she walks over to me, drops right down to her knees and then starts watching it with me for a bit. After a few minutes of watching I stand up and say Next!! Clothes come off and she's on her knees and takes her time. Kinnda like the make love to your little friend approach. It seemed nice at first for a bit, but I could tell she was getting antsy and as soon as I mentioned how timey she was she wanted to go to FS for another 30. LOL I said what in the truck you said 40 and 60 , I don't think so, so we went for a while more and after about 3 or 4 more minutes she wanted to show me how tight it was and I said not for 30 . We go for a bit longer and I finally say ill do 50 Mario coins for a FS now ok? She agrees ahhh finally. I will say this the kitty was clean and not too blown out, but it wasn't as snug as it should have been for her size is all I can say. It was an ok feel when you get in there all the way, she doesn't fuck you back at all, just moans and Ooh's and tries to get away from ya. LOL All in all I would rate it about a 3 out of 10 and I don't think I will repeat, just because of the lack of interest after a while with the BJ and the lack of grip on her kitty. There are much better to be had. But like all you veterans say YMMV. And your probably right. I just wish I would have stayed with my first idea and that was to find Molly, she knows how to fuck ya back really good. Hell yeah!!

B careful all. Its very crazy out there with the Eyes out there now. There everywhere.

Ziggy62
10-13-17, 14:09
Had a Dream last night I was driving down 19, across from the Hudson post office heading south and what do I see but a 5" tall, thin little blonde looking lost on the edge of the road. What a nice co-incidence because I just done having another ongoing argument with my girlfriend figure and was looking for something to fuck hard! This just might calm me down. . pull over and ask if she needs some assistance, she says yes please. Hops in, and after a brief chat I find out her name is Cat and she is staying behind Skinnys as of late. And as of this moment now she was hoping to have a dinner date and then maybe get some cash so she can go home. She asks. No popo? I said nono, she grabs my cock and I grab titty (which is exposed already by her. All is good I say whatcha lookin to do for your dinner date, she says she's going to do 40 Mario coins for a BJ and FS for 60, I say lets go back to my place for a 40 Mario coins and relax. So we get there she showers. Forever, but whatever. When she finally gets out she is partially dressed, She sees that I'm watching a porn video while waiting for her, and she walks over to me, drops right down to her knees and then starts watching it with me for a bit. After a few minutes of watching I stand up and say Next!! Clothes come off and she's on her knees and takes her time. Kinnda like the make love to your little friend approach. It seemed nice at first for a bit, but I could tell she was getting antsy and as soon as I mentioned how timey she was she wanted to go to FS for another 30. LOL I said what in the truck you said 40 and 60 , I don't think so, so we went for a while more and after about 3 or 4 more minutes she wanted to show me how tight it was and I said not for 30 . We go for a bit longer and I finally say ill do 50 Mario coins for a FS now ok? She agrees ahhh finally. I will say this the kitty was clean and not too blown out, but it wasn't as snug as it should have been for her size is all I can say. It was an ok feel when you get in there all the way, she doesn't fuck you back at all, just moans and Ooh's and tries to get away from ya. LOL All in all I would rate it about a 3 out of 10 and I don't think I will repeat, just because of the lack of interest after a while with the BJ and the lack of grip on her kitty. There are much better to be had. But like all you veterans say YMMV. And your probably right. I just wish I would have stayed with my first idea and that was to find Molly, she knows how to fuck ya back really good. Hell yeah!!

B careful all. Its very crazy out there with the Eyes out there now. There everywhere.Does she have a phone number? Pm me when you can, and thanks!

IAmIncognito
10-13-17, 17:04
what do I see but a 5" tallShe was only 5" tall and not very tight? How small is your dick bro? LOL, couldn't resist. Jokes.

Rudiger
10-13-17, 22:09
She was only 5" tall and not very tight? How small is your dick bro? LOL, couldn't resist. Jokes.Unlike dudes, I don't think height has much to do with the size of a female's genitalia. I mean, even a short woman can punch-out something the size of a watermelon through a hole not too much bigger than a golf ball. And even if she hasn't, if she's fucked enough cocks (of any size), that thang's going to be stretched out.

Curious928
10-13-17, 23:04
I suspect the joke was related to the 5" tall. As in 5 inches vs 5' tall.

JayJe
10-14-17, 00:27
She was only 5" tall and not very tight? How small is your dick bro? LOL, couldn't resist. Jokes.I know misery loves company, but its not me buddy, your still the little dick here, what I said was it felt alright when I went all the way in the long way in. And she was trying to get away!! Yes!! And I also said she was a dead fuck! And is why I gave her the rating of 3. And will not repeat.

But if your a little guy and you preffer to be eye level with your women then she's just right for you! I just hope everythings not proportional for you in that case! Yes? LOL!! Jokes we all got them, its just some of us got to live with them 24/7 unfortunately right!

BjHobbyist
10-14-17, 00:35
Unlike dudes, I don't think height has much to do with the size of a female's genitalia. I mean, even a short woman can punch-out something the size of a watermelon through a hole not too much bigger than a golf ball. And even if she hasn't, if she's fucked enough cocks (of any size), that thang's going to be stretched out.Ok, but 5". Or 5 inches for you non-math majors, is pretty short as pointed out by IAmincognito. .

IAmIncognito
10-14-17, 04:54
Jokes we all got them, its just some of us got to live with them 24/7 unfortunately right!The joke was about you being an ignorant stating the woman was 5 inches tall but your dick fit sloppy, hence you must have a tiny pecker to fit sloppy in smurfs ****. Yes sir, we all do have jokes, you are the forums latest 24/7 joke kid.

Rockey7373
10-14-17, 11:15

B careful all. Its very crazy out there with the Eyes out there now. There everywhere.JayJe don't take the jokes personal, we all need to laugh them off in here. BTW, plse PM her digits. Ty.

Big woman, big pussy and little woman all pussy.

Ziggy62
10-14-17, 13:26
JayJe don't take the jokes personal, we all need to laugh them off in here. BTW, plse PM her digits. Ty.

Big woman, big pussy and little woman all pussy.And please pm me her digits as well, JayJe.

UbMine
10-14-17, 14:13
Anyone have digit for Molly would be greatly appreciated.

PascoSwede
10-14-17, 15:55
I'll start off with a quick not so great car date with a BSW named Janet. Older, thin, very short hair. I believe she's been around a while, but I've never picked her up. From what she told me in our short encounter, she's more of a drinker than anything else, however her paranoia has 'rock candy' written all over it. I scooped her up around Gulf and we headed up around Main. She couldn't stay on task and kept looking around, thinking somebody was going to walk up. Half hearted BBBJ, which after about 5 minutes of her stopping every 30 seconds, I told her to forget it. Maybe she was having an off night, and even though there aren't many BSW's around, I won't be repeating. She's got digits if any SM's are interested. I didn't ask to share, but if you'd like a go at a petite older black chick, I will pass those digits on.

Last night I headed out and cruised a bit. I got up past Hudson Ave and saw Tiny Tabby walking towards Bolton. I hadn't picked her up in probably 6 months or more, so it was nice to finally catch up to her. I'm sure we all know Tabby and her great service, but last night was better than I had remembered. Last night was the first time I've ever thought that a girls MOUTH was tight. WTF? She started down with her mouth, then added her little hand, as she always does. I've never gotten a BJ and felt like I was in a tight kitty. Maybe I'm a bit off lately and my lack of mongering has jaded my memory, but I've seen my share of girls during that time and none have felt like she did. It didn't take long and I was busting into that 'tight' little mouth of hers. She stayed on and kept going for about 30 seconds, finally stopping and opening the door to spit. She shuts the door and immediately says "Ooops, I think I swallowed some" LOL. She's put on a little bit of weight and her ass and legs are now thick and she looks great. Since I didn't know when I would see her again, I had to ask for a pic of that backside and she obliged (her backside pic below). Something about being 4'10" and now kinda thick! She's still at the local motel there, and seemed to be doing OK. She still has the same number, and she could very well have the Pasco record for phone number retention. I'm sure everybody has got her number, but SM's that don't and are interested, PM me.

Which brings me to Nala / Cash. I cruised back through NPR and into Holiday and didn't see anything at all, anywhere. Finally, as I made the turn around at the bridge, I spotted and scooped Nala walking north. We had just seen each other a few days previous but only chatted, so it was nice to see her and be in a position to re-live her great BBBJ. In all my experience with her, she was once of the nicest and sweetest girls I'd come across. In the times I'd ran into her since (staying with other girls), she was still the exact same way. I always thought she was really pretty and that is still the case, and now she's skinnier and her skin is a lot better (from what I could see). Since I no longer have my spot and we were just doing a car date, we decided to park at her place. It was totally quiet and didn't see a car or person the whole time we were there. We sat and caught up and small talked, then she positioned herself on my passenger floorboard and started with what is definitely one of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten. Her DT game is still amazing and her moans and whimpers make it even better. Even having busted a little while before, it didn't take her long to get me to that point again. As I started busting, she just buried Junior down her throat and I finished with her DT'ing like a fiend.

Now, there have been girls that stay on after the bust, some for 30 seconds, some for a few minutes (SEE: Veronica), but his crazy girl NEVER slowed down. There was about a 5 minute span where I was semi-conscious and unable to function, but she worked through that and I was able to get my senses back and start to enjoy that this girl literally hasn't slowed down or stopped. About another 10 minutes and I'm busting again, and again she immediately pushes her throat down as far as she can as I'm busting. She again keeps going, probably another 3 or 4 minutes, finally comes up for air and asks if I wanted Round 3? I was barely able to understand what she was asking and I definitely wasn't able to answer her. How I've neglected to see her again after all that time is a testament to my stupidity. She's definitely one of the top BJ's that I've had in Pasco, and last night was one of the top 3 BJ's I've ever gotten (and this was in my car of all places, where I'm usually never comfortable enough to enjoy any BJ, much less appreciate a masterpiece like that was). Both busts finished with swallow, and the second one was followed with a smile and a giggle.

She's still got her number, BUT, she had some issue with her phone getting turned off (After I was giving her credit for having one of the longest working numbers in NPR). She's now got a Wi-Fi number, which seems to be the way to contact her in the meantime. Any SM's interested in her digits (Or in her temporary Wi-Fi number), PM me.

After starting my day with a great FS session with my current favorite BP Lizzy, then a few hours later an incredible Tiny Tabby BJ, then an even BETTER BJ an hour later, I should just mic-drop and walk away and mark this date down in my 'best of' Mongering Calendar.

And Tiny Tabby's thick 4'10" backside.

Stay safe.

Swede.

Naive Guy
10-15-17, 21:20
I'll start off with a quick not so great car date with a BSW named Janet. Older, thin, very short hair. I believe she's been around a while, but I've never picked her up. From what she told me in our short encounter, she's more of a drinker than anything else, however her paranoia has 'rock candy' written all over it. I scooped her up around Gulf and we headed up around Main. She couldn't stay on task and kept looking around, thinking somebody was going to walk up. Half hearted BBBJ, which after about 5 minutes of her stopping every 30 seconds, I told her to forget it. Maybe she was having an off night, and even though there aren't many BSW's around, I won't be repeating. She's got digits if any SM's are interested. I didn't ask to share, but if you'd like a go at a petite older black chick, I will pass those digits on.

Last night I headed out and cruised a bit. I got up past Hudson Ave and saw Tiny Tabby walking towards Bolton. I hadn't picked her up in probably 6 months or more, so it was nice to finally catch up to her. I'm sure we all know Tabby and her great service, but last night was better than I had remembered. Last night was the first time I've ever thought that a girls MOUTH was tight. WTF? She started down with her mouth, then added her little hand, as she always does. I've never gotten a BJ and felt like I was in a tight kitty. Maybe I'm a bit off lately and my lack of mongering has jaded my memory, but I've seen my share of girls during that time and none have felt like she did. It didn't take long and I was busting into that 'tight' little mouth of hers. She stayed on and kept going for about 30 seconds, finally stopping and opening the door to spit. She shuts the door and immediately says "Ooops, I think I swallowed some" LOL. She's put on a little bit of weight and her ass and legs are now thick and she looks great. Since I didn't know when I would see her again, I had to ask for a pic of that backside and she obliged (her backside pic below). Something about being 4'10" and now kinda thick! She's still at the local motel there, and seemed to be doing OK. She still has the same number, and she could very well have the Pasco record for phone number retention. I'm sure everybody has got her number, but SM's that don't and are interested, PM me.

Which brings me to Nala / Cash. I cruised back through NPR and into Holiday and didn't see anything at all, anywhere. Finally, as I made the turn around at the bridge, I spotted and scooped Nala walking north. We had just seen each other a few days previous but only chatted, so it was nice to see her and be in a position to re-live her great BBBJ. In all my experience with her, she was once of the nicest and sweetest girls I'd come across. In the times I'd ran into her since (staying with other girls), she was still the exact same way. I always thought she was really pretty and that is still the case, and now she's skinnier and her skin is a lot better (from what I could see). Since I no longer have my spot and we were just doing a car date, we decided to park at her place. It was totally quiet and didn't see a car or person the whole time we were there. We sat and caught up and small talked, then she positioned herself on my passenger floorboard and started with what is definitely one of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten. Her DT game is still amazing and her moans and whimpers make it even better. Even having busted a little while before, it didn't take her long to get me to that point again. As I started busting, she just buried Junior down her throat and I finished with her DT'ing like a fiend.

Now, there have been girls that stay on after the bust, some for 30 seconds, some for a few minutes (SEE: Veronica), but his crazy girl NEVER slowed down. There was about a 5 minute span where I was semi-conscious and unable to function, but she worked through that and I was able to get my senses back and start to enjoy that this girl literally hasn't slowed down or stopped. About another 10 minutes and I'm busting again, and again she immediately pushes her throat down as far as she can as I'm busting. She again keeps going, probably another 3 or 4 minutes, finally comes up for air and asks if I wanted Round 3? I was barely able to understand what she was asking and I definitely wasn't able to answer her. How I've neglected to see her again after all that time is a testament to my stupidity. She's definitely one of the top BJ's that I've had in Pasco, and last night was one of the top 3 BJ's I've ever gotten (and this was in my car of all places, where I'm usually never comfortable enough to enjoy any BJ, much less appreciate a masterpiece like that was). Both busts finished with swallow, and the second one was followed with a smile and a giggle.

She's still got her number, BUT, she had some issue with her phone getting turned off (After I was giving her credit for having one of the longest working numbers in NPR). She's now got a Wi-Fi number, which seems to be the way to contact her in the meantime. Any SM's interested in her digits (Or in her temporary Wi-Fi number), PM me.

After starting my day with a great FS session with my current favorite BP Lizzy, then a few hours later an incredible Tiny Tabby BJ, then an even BETTER BJ an hour later, I should just mic-drop and walk away and mark this date down in my 'best of' Mongering Calendar.

And Tiny Tabby's thick 4'10" backside.

Stay safe.

Swede.I saw Tiny Tabby at her low class motel. She was great. A BJ that never ended for 30. Now, I'll be looking for Cash.

PascoSwede
10-16-17, 02:22
Veronica is back. She's put on some weight, which of course means that so have her tits.

She's been reviewed enough, not much more to add. Same great service and sarcasm, as always.

She's got her old phone number again, so if you had it before her vacation, she's still got it. Any SM's that don't have it and are intetested, PM me.

Just an aside on a monger with no shame or concern: As we are sitting chatting before the deed, a van pulls up right next to us (there are literally 50 spots closer to the store). As I'm waiting for this cock blocker to get out and leave, I look into his window and see the top of a head going to town on this guy. Hes now got his hand on the top of her head, a true gentleman. She finally sits up and out of view, and Mr Monger jumps out to adjust his shorts, 2 feet from my running vehicle. He never even looked around to see if it was 'all clear', with his zero tinted windows. The girl (who I've seen many times walking) got out and got into her car that was parked a few spots away. I've only met one other girl that drove herself to her stroll. Maybe if I did more car dates, I'd see more crazy sh*t like this (and it wouldn't seem so crazy).

And, thicker Veronica.

Stay safe.

Swede.

FloridaTony60
10-16-17, 09:14
Veronica is back. She's put on some weight, which of course means that so have her tits.

She's been reviewed enough, not much more to add. Same great service and sarcasm, as always.

She's got her old phone number again, so if you had it before her vacation, she's still got it. Any SM's that don't have it and are intetested, PM me.

Just an aside on a monger with no shame or concern: As we are sitting chatting before the deed, a van pulls up right next to us (there are literally 50 spots closer to the store). As I'm waiting for this cock blocker to get out and leave, I look into his window and see the top of a head going to town on this guy. Hes now got his hand on the top of her head, a true gentleman. She finally sits up and out of view, and Mr Monger jumps out to adjust his shorts, 2 feet from my running vehicle. He never even looked around to see if it was 'all clear', with his zero tinted windows. The girl (who I've seen many times walking) got out and got into her car that was parked a few spots away. I've only met one other girl that drove herself to her stroll. Maybe if I did more car dates, I'd see more crazy sh*t like this (and it wouldn't seem so crazy).

And, thicker Veronica.

Stay safe.

Swede.It seems we've been traveling in similar circles lately except trade out Tabby for a fresh out of the Hilton Tasha about a week and a half ago, and judging by your dream with Cash it was a bit of an off night for her but I'm sure she'll make it up to me given the opportunity.

TC0769
10-16-17, 15:30
Hey swede not sure if your talking about the same girl but had a dream with a older blonde forgot her name but real sweet girl and a very good bbbjcimws for 30.

And she does drive herself to the stroll. Will get digets next time be safe guys.

TeamCommando
10-16-17, 19:26
Veronica is back. She's put on some weight, which of course means that so have her tits.Wow! Veronica's boobs are very, very impressive. Damn near perfect. And I love a girl with a smart mouth (sarcasm). Definitely incentivizes me to find innovative ways to fill it up. LOL.

PascoSwede
10-16-17, 20:42
Went out yesterday afternoon just to cruise and see what was out (since nights have been dead). Ended up scooping thicker Michelle up by 52. Brunette, 40 ish, thick, nice looking D cups. I'd seen her about a year ago in the same area. She actually remembered me and where we parked last time. Points for her memory! Got a nice BBBJ with spit. On the way back she mentioned being on PD Live, but wasn't sure if it made it on tv. I have only seen 10 minutes of it, so I'm not sure either. Digits available. Damage. 25.

Made a pit stop and on the way back is when I scooped Veronica, north of Gulf. Thought busting might be a problem, but not with her top notch head game. Got some pics and dropped her off near where I scooped her. Damage for BJ / sarcasm combo, . 25.

Later that night I stopped by and saw BP Lizzy / Bobbie for a nice double BJ, with Lizzy catching and swallowing. They still have the same incall. A bit smokey and there is a kitten in there, but it has actually been very clean the last few times I've been there. Both are cool chicks with no drama or BS coming around or loitering around the room. Lizzy's kitty is tight, never done FS with Bobbie. Both head games are very good, and their double head game is top notch. Digits for both available to SM's.

Got to see Victoria for a few minutes. She's staying at one of the motels in NPR. She's still got some weight on her and looks great in her little shorts. I know she said she was walking a little bit, so look for her between Main and the bridge. I think she's got a Wi-Fi number, but not 100%. If she does I will post to confirm.

After my quick hello with Victoria, I headed south and was planning on calling it a night. As I got to Moog, I spot a little blonde in tight pants, walking south. As I passed, I realized it was Molly. She was shaking her ass, as she does. I hadn't scooped her in quite some time and she was looking really good. Make up was done, nice shirt and really nice, tight yellow pants. We caught up and found a place to park. I had just busted about 45 minutes prior, so wasn't sure how it was going to go. Her head game was still great and she got me to pop pretty quickly. Finished CIM with swallow, as always with her. Took a few pics and dropped her back off. She's got new digits (to me) but said she's had them a month or so. Any SM's interested, PM me. Damage. 25.

And a few pics of Molly and her ass in those tight pants.

Stay safe.

Swede.

Beach88
10-16-17, 22:34
I hardly ever post, but I am. Looking for a new regular. I have been with Jess for almost a year and she is leaving the business due to health issues. She is by far the best I have had. I normally travel the holiday / npr loop in the late morning early afternoon. But lately the talent has been very limited or scooped real quickly. Please PM me any new digits that are as special as Jess.

Ziggy62
10-16-17, 23:14

And, thicker Veronica.

Stay safe.

Swede.Was just curious, who was the cock blocker's girl who had her own car to drive herself to her stroll, and thanks, swede. PM me if necessary.

PascoSwede
10-17-17, 00:40
Hey swede not sure if your talking about the same girl but had a dream with a older blonde forgot her name but real sweet girl and a very good bbbjcimws for 30.

And she does drive herself to the stroll. Will get digets next time be safe guys.

Was just curious, who was the cock blocker's girl who had her own car to drive herself to her stroll, and thanks, swede. PM me if necessary.I'm not sure who the girl was, not by name. Veronica turned around and looked at her too and said she recognized her as well, but didn't know her. I've attached a pic that I took a little while back. I thought I had posted this one, or another one of her, but I couldn't find it.

Anybody know her? TC, same girl? I'm sure one of us perverts has to have picked her up.

TC0769
10-17-17, 06:46
Yes guys the pic swede posted is her I don't recall the name but she is very nice and has a good head game I will repeat.

SnoopyDog99
10-17-17, 19:57
If you ever saw the show Black Sails, Veronica is like a exact twin of the actress that plays the pirate girl Anne Bonny, remarkable similarity.

Catmandu69
10-17-17, 23:04
I saw Tiny Tabby at her low class motel. She was great. A BJ that never ended for 30. Now, I'll be looking for Cash.Tried twice to catch up to her but out scooped. Does she have digits? Thanks.

Rudiger
10-18-17, 02:41
If you ever saw the show Black Sails, Veronica is like a exact twin of the actress that plays the pirate girl Anne Bonny, remarkable similarity.Clara Paget. Good call. Maybe Swede can let her know the next time he sees her. I'd bet she'd get a real charge out of being told she looks like a female television pirate.

FloridaTony60
10-18-17, 13:20
Tried twice to catch up to her but out scooped. Does she have digits? Thanks.Yes she does message me if you want them.

SpareChange
10-19-17, 04:32
Hey all, I was wondering if any senior members could help with a dream of some headache relief? Please hit me a PM with some digits. Thanks, stay safe and good dreams!

SpareChange
10-21-17, 19:49
So I took the stroll from Ridge to Mile stretch yesterday and today. I saw a WSW at the Big lots at the plaza w / short dirty blond hair about 5 ft 4 inches w / angel wing tat on her back, anyone have info? Today I saw a WSW around the bridge by Catches restaurant. She had a nose ring with longer dirty blond hair, any info on her as well? I didn't dream because of uncle hiding around corners as I drove by.

As always, good dreams and stay safe mongers.

PascoSwede
10-21-17, 20:07
So I took the stroll from Ridge to Mile stretch yesterday and today. I saw a WSW at the Big lots at the plaza w / short dirty blond hair about 5 ft 4 inches w / angel wing tat on her back, anyone have info? Today I saw a WSW around the bridge by Catches restaurant. She had a nose ring with longer dirty blond hair, any info on her as well? I didn't dream because of uncle hiding around corners as I drove by.

As always, good dreams and stay safe mongers.The Big Lots girl with the angel Wings is probably Chevy. I haven't seen her in a while but she had shorter blonde hair and was thicker a few months ago.

SpareChange
10-21-17, 22:14
The Big Lots girl with the angel Wings is probably Chevy. I haven't seen her in a while but she had shorter blonde hair and was thicker a few months ago.Chevy?! My God, if that's actually her she must be hitting the candy pretty hard again. I didn't even recognize her if that WAS her.

PascoSwede
10-21-17, 22:38
Chevy?! My God, if that's actually her she must be hitting the candy pretty hard again. I didn't even recognize her if that WAS her.These wings?

SpareChange
10-23-17, 08:59
These wings?Looks about right. She's looking pretty thin the other day. Not so bad as a skeleton (yet) but thin.

PascoSwede
10-23-17, 13:32
Looks about right. She's looking pretty thin the other day. Not so bad as a skeleton (yet) but thin.Now that you say very skinny, it might be Angel. Last time I saw her she did not have her pink highlights. I do have some pics (somewhere) of her, from behind, walking and I'm 99.9% sure that she also has angel wings on her back. Search 'Angel' for pics and check your PMs.

SpareChange
10-23-17, 16:05
Have blessed me today! So after getting deterred by the Uncle squad 3 times today, I finally caught a break! I ran into Ginger over by that furniture store that sells the nicer furniture by Main St. We both did the quick uncle check to make sure she was clear to hop on in the ride and off we went. Ended up having to take a little drive further than usual because of said uncle being all over the "spots" and finally made it to a good one (thank you rain God's! Not much, just the usual CBJ (my choice) cfs, doggy and soon after pop in the net. I'm telling ya, uncle really has this place on lockdown as of late! Saw Tristan out by that store as well at the same time I was getting Ginger but I won't be partaking with her anytime soon because of her bad habits and sticky fingers. I have to say, Ginger is looking a little run down since I last saw her awhile back, she looks ten years older from when I saw her a year and some change ago. That candy habit must be bad, of coarse it doesn't help that she's staying over by the "candy store" by the Starbucks. No problems tho and she was just as nervous as I trying to find a pit stop. All went smooth and I dropped her at the plaza by the Pkwy. Wasn't as long as I would've liked, but I can't complain.

As always fellow mongers, stay safe and good dreams!

Cb431
10-23-17, 20:14
Rode the stroll Saturday night. First girl I saw (though didn't know it at the time) was Nala. She came out of nowhere and saw her in a pink shirt just as I was passing her. Some crazy ass monger a few cars behind me whipped his suv right off 19 to scoop her. Next girl I couldn't identify. She was thin with long blond hair and had on those tight pants that stop on the upper calf. I screwed around too much trying to get a closer look at her and she was eventually scooped. Turned around down Cross Bayou and purposely sat at that long left turning light thinking of what to do next. That's when I spotted a girl walking behind the battery place. Had these crazy tube socks on. Think it was Dawn from Swede's pics. She went into the Shell station and I was on my way there as well cause had to piss like a racehorse. Long story short, don't know what the hell she was doing in there but she didn't come out of that bathroom and I couldn't wait any longer. Raced down to that Trouble Creek station to empty my bladder after trying the McDonalds. Finally on my way back she was out of the bathroom and walking on 19 across the street. Couldn't remember if she was a pick up or avoid so I turned down a street quite a ways in front of her path to check the forum. As I go down the street by that car dealership to turn around I see the silhouette in the darkness of some fucking weirdo dude walking towards my car, so I hightailed it out of there. Of course, Dawn was scooped. Later I saw a black chick with short hair near the Rodeway. She was standing on the west side of 19 looking at cars with one of those flashing bike lights in her hand. WTF? Anyway, someone crazy must of scooped her cause she wasn't there long. Later saw a well dressed older chick in heels walking across the street from the Rodeway, but there was a cop sitting in an adjacent lot across the street and seemed to be watching the place. Needless to say a no go. A little later after I looped around that same cop pulls out and races past me towards one of those little ugly Kia cars. He pulls ahead in front of me and I watch his brake lights as he pulls along side the Kia. I guess he didn't see what he was looking for and moved on without pulling the guy over. Didn't know if he was looking to see if he scooped the well dressed older chick or what. At that point I decided to head back towards Tampa.

Nala aka Kash aka The Neverending Cocksucker.

On my way back towards Tampa Nala texts me back two or so hours late. (Thanks again Swede for her number) She texts me an address to a trailer park near the Rodeway. Meet up and I decide to just do the deed in the driveway. I asked for the Swede special. Just said you did this for my buddy and I'd like the same treatment. Started the BBBJ. Lasted about 5 minutes and blasted in her mouth. She did as she was told, swallowed it all and continued sucking without pause. I was in the drivers seat fucking squirming, holy shit. About a minute or so later it wasn't so sensitive and I started to give her a helping hand on the back of her head. This continued for about 25-30 minutes, shit, my arm was tired of pushing her head down and she stopped for a second to say "I don't think you're going to cum again. " She was right. She asked me for a ride to that motel near the bridge, right around the corner. Noticed her voice was hoarse afterwards. Started to feel a little bad that maybe I hit her throat and tonsils too hard. She's a trooper though. Never complained once nor did she ever jerk it. She grabbed the base of jr and played with my nuts, but was all mouth and no hand otherwise. She asked for 60 and I acquiesced. She grabbed her purse and her little dog and off we went. On the way she let out a little burp and said, "Excuse me. My compliments to the chef. " I'll admit it took a few seconds for me to get the joke. On her way out she told me that next time I see her will be free of charge cause she still hasn't completed the job she was paid to do. Yeah, awesome chick. Doubt she'd remember saying it, but if she does I'll probably still pay her anyway. Really, really sweet girl. Definite repeat for me.

PascoSwede
10-24-17, 11:26
Rode the stroll Saturday night. First girl I saw (though didn't know it at the time) was Nala. She came out of nowhere and saw her in a pink shirt just as I was passing her. Some crazy ass monger a few cars behind me whipped his suv right off 19 to scoop her. Next girl I couldn't identify. She was thin with long blond hair and had on those tight pants that stop on the upper calf. I screwed around too much trying to get a closer look at her and she was eventually scooped. Turned around down Cross Bayou and purposely sat at that long left turning light thinking of what to do next. That's when I spotted a girl walking behind the battery place. Had these crazy tube socks on. Think it was Dawn from Swede's pics. She went into the Shell station and I was on my way there as well cause had to piss like a racehorse. Long story short, don't know what the hell she was doing in there but she didn't come out of that bathroom and I couldn't wait any longer. Raced down to that Trouble Creek station to empty my bladder after trying the McDonalds. Finally on my way back she was out of the bathroom and walking on 19 across the street. Couldn't remember if she was a pick up or avoid so I turned down a street quite a ways in front of her path to check the forum. As I go down the street by that car dealership to turn around I see the silhouette in the darkness of some fucking weirdo dude walking towards my car, so I hightailed it out of there. Of course, Dawn was scooped. Later I saw a black chick with short hair near the Rodeway. She was standing on the west side of 19 looking at cars with one of those flashing bike lights in her hand. WTF? Anyway, someone crazy must of scooped her cause she wasn't there long. Later saw a well dressed older chick in heels walking across the street from the Rodeway, but there was a cop sitting in an adjacent lot across the street and seemed to be watching the place. Needless to say a no go. A little later after I looped around that same cop pulls out and races past me towards one of those little ugly Kia cars. He pulls ahead in front of me and I watch his brake lights as he pulls along side the Kia. I guess he didn't see what he was looking for and moved on without pulling the guy over. Didn't know if he was looking to see if he scooped the well dressed older chick or what. At that point I decided to head back towards Tampa.

Nala aka Kash aka The Neverending Cocksucker.

On my way back towards Tampa Nala texts me back two or so hours late. (Thanks again Swede for her number) She texts me an address to a trailer park near the Rodeway. Meet up and I decide to just do the deed in the driveway. I asked for the Swede special. Just said you did this for my buddy and I'd like the same treatment. Started the BBBJ. Lasted about 5 minutes and blasted in her mouth. She did as she was told, swallowed it all and continued sucking without pause. I was in the drivers seat fucking squirming, holy shit. About a minute or so later it wasn't so sensitive and I started to give her a helping hand on the back of her head. This continued for about 25-30 minutes, shit, my arm was tired of pushing her head down and she stopped for a second to say "I don't think you're going to cum again. " She was right. She asked me for a ride to that motel near the bridge, right around the corner. Noticed her voice was hoarse afterwards. Started to feel a little bad that maybe I hit her throat and tonsils too hard. She's a trooper though. Never complained once nor did she ever jerk it. She grabbed the base of jr and played with my nuts, but was all mouth and no hand otherwise. She asked for 60 and I acquiesced. She grabbed her purse and her little dog and off we went. On the way she let out a little burp and said, "Excuse me. My compliments to the chef. " I'll admit it took a few seconds for me to get the joke. On her way out she told me that next time I see her will be free of charge cause she still hasn't completed the job she was paid to do. Yeah, awesome chick. Doubt she'd remember saying it, but if she does I'll probably still pay her anyway. Really, really sweet girl. Definite repeat for me.Great report.

Tube socks is Dawn. She was probably doing her candy and nodded off during or right after. She's actually got a great story of being in the Publix bathroom so long that the store closed and she came out to an empty, dark store. She had to call the cops to come get her out LOL. Needless to say, after being searched and harassed, she was trespassed.

Skinny BSW with short hair is probably Janet. I've seen her standing on the road next to Nikos, looking at all the cars that pass. My one experience with her was a terrible attempt at a BBBJ. Maybe it was an anomaly, but I wouldn't scoop her again.

Not sure on the thin, long haired blonde in yoga pants or the nicely dressed girl in heels. The only girls I've ever seen wear heels of any kind are Cheryl and old Michelle who walks the edge of 19 (usually south of Trouble Creek to Sunray).

"My complimemts to the chef" is classic! She says some funny sh*t, for sure. When I saw her, she was at a trailer near Avery. Really quiet place with no traffic or activity.

Glad you made contact with that head queen.

UbMine
10-24-17, 13:41
Does anyone know Kim from Hudson area with the big tits. I just got word she overdosed yesterday and is no longer with us. Sad to say it's eventually the same ending for many of these girls on the hard candy. It's terrible.

Cb431
10-24-17, 17:55
Great report.

Tube socks is Dawn. She was probably doing her candy and nodded off during or right after. She's actually got a great story of being in the Publix bathroom so long that the store closed and she came out to an empty, dark store. She had to call the cops to come get her out LOL. Needless to say, after being searched and harassed, she was trespassed.

Skinny BSW with short hair is probably Janet. I've seen her standing on the road next to Nikos, looking at all the cars that pass. My one experience with her was a terrible attempt at a BBBJ. Maybe it was an anomaly, but I wouldn't scoop her again.

Not sure on the thin, long haired blonde in yoga pants or the nicely dressed girl in heels. The only girls I've ever seen wear heels of any kind are Cheryl and old Michelle who walks the edge of 19 (usually south of Trouble Creek to Sunray).

"My compliments to the chef" is classic! She says some funny sh*t, for sure. When I saw her, she was at a trailer near Avery. Really quiet place with no traffic or activity.

Glad you made contact with that head queen.Thanks for the info on the girls and Nala's number. She's totally worth the drive from Tampa. Great girl.

I should probably clarify, the well dressed older chick was in high heel boots. Not regular open-toed high heels. I think she was wearing a leather outfit too.

The thin long haired blonde I saw came from Gulf and walked north up 19. Definitely a worker.

Haha. Sounds like Dawn would be a fun scoop.

I saw this thin brunette. She was crossing 19 on Gulf from the east side to the west side around 2 am I think. Without thinking I drove down the dead end side of Gulf past her and quickly turned around to get a look at her face. She was really really cute but she was wearing all black like she was a fast food worker or something so I didn't bother to ask her if she needed a ride. She walked in one of those houses right on Gulf after I passed her.

Yeah, a trailer near the back of the place. It seemed so quiet that I asked if we could just do the deed in the driveway. There was a dude in the house, but he never came out. Her "uncle" she said. Anyway, he wasn't a problem. It took a few seconds before the "my compliments to the chef" registered in my brain. Chuckled when I finally got the joke. Haha. But yeah, next time I've got to get her to talk a little more, she'll probably crack me up. I bet she's really good at talking dirty.

ThatGuy346
10-25-17, 01:05
I'm new to this forum but have been lurking for a few days. Can anybody point me in the direction of where to find Nala? I found some older information from a few months ago but not sure of how accurate it is. A number would be great but I understand if why'all don't want to hand that out to a newbie. Thanks in advance.

PapaBear718
10-25-17, 14:23
Hey brother mongers, does anyone have digits for Nala I would be happy to trade Tabby digits if you need. I just want to try something new and have never dated Nala yet. Please PM me.

ThatGuy346
10-25-17, 19:25
Hey brother mongers, does anyone have digits for Nala I would be happy to trade Tabby digits if you need. I just want to try something new and have never dated Nala yet. Please PM me.I was able to find them with some google-fu. Pm inbound.

PascoSwede
10-25-17, 21:14
I'm no longer in the area, but when I have been, I've been trying to get out for some pics still.

#1- Thicker Michelle from Hudson. Good BBBJ. Very nice tits. Normal rates. Digits for SM's. #2- This is a mystery girl I've seen a few times up by Bolton. I've seen her get scooped and also seen her walking back (sometimes with some guy) to the same Motel that Tiny Tabby is staying at. I tried to scoop her last weekend but missed her and then never saw her alone again during the time I was around. #3- Mystery girl walking north by the Citgo at the bridge. She is 100% a candy girl (skin showed it) and looked around a bit as cars passed. Not sure if she was looking to get picked up, but I got a great picture of her half turning around with a creepy stalker looking monger rolling by behind her, staring at her like he was burning a hole through her. I hope I don't look like this guy when I'm out cruising the stroll LOL. #4-Mystery girl again, walking from Mile Stretch up to the Walgreens at Darlington. I waited a bit outside, but she was in there at least 10 minutes. Hoping she might have been a worker. #5- This is thicker bodied Veronica. I passed her and had no idea it was her. Digits for Seniors. #6- The head queen herself, Nala / Kash / Nylah. Whichever way it's spelled and whichever name she's using, she's definitely worth her weight in BBBJ gold (at least to me). She stays around Avery and seems to never be further south than Main. I've seen her a handful of times and each time she has been one of the nicest girls around. There are conflicting reports on that, so just be aware. Digits to SM's who are interested. #7- Tiny Tabby. Still great service and a fun, super sweet girl. Staying between Hudson Ave and Bolton with her S. O. She sometimes can't get too involved when she's walking with her guy, but as long as he's not walking right next to her, then she's available. Digits if any SM's need them. #8- Crystal. Usually between Hudson Ave and Bolton as well. Good BBBJ with no issues. #9- This is who I know as 'Janet', the short haired BSW who has been standing south of the Rodeway lately. From what I understand, she's staying around Avery. I've seen her as far south as Gulf, but the last few times have been between Main and the bridge. Half-assed, unfinished BBBJ. Might have been an off night, but I won't scoop her again. Any SM's interested in a thin BSW, I have digits. #10- Kris. She was one of my favorites, more for her personality than her BBBJ (which is very good), but I haven't picked her up in a few months after she took some money and dashed (stupid to think that after years of knowing and doing dates with her, that she wouldn't rip me off LOL).

Any info on any of the 'mystery' girls? The taller thicker brunette (#2) is appealing.

Stay safe.

Swede.

FloridaTony60
10-25-17, 22:25
I'm no longer in the area, but when I have been, I've been trying to get out for some pics still.

#1- Thicker Michelle from Hudson. Good BBBJ. Very nice tits. Normal rates. Digits for SM's. #2- This is a mystery girl I've seen a few times up by Bolton. I've seen her get scooped and also seen her walking back (sometimes with some guy) to the same Motel that Tiny Tabby is staying at. I tried to scoop her last weekend but missed her and then never saw her alone again during the time I was around. #3- Mystery girl walking north by the Citgo at the bridge. She is 100% a candy girl (skin showed it) and looked around a bit as cars passed. Not sure if she was looking to get picked up, but I got a great picture of her half turning around with a creepy stalker looking monger rolling by behind her, staring at her like he was burning a hole through her. I hope I don't look like this guy when I'm out cruising the stroll LOL. #4-Mystery girl again, walking from Mile Stretch up to the Walgreens at Darlington. I waited a bit outside, but she was in there at least 10 minutes. Hoping she might have been a worker. #5- This is thicker bodied Veronica. I passed her and had no idea it was her. Digits for Seniors. #6- The head queen herself, Nala / Kash / Nylah. Whichever way it's spelled and whichever name she's using, she's definitely worth her weight in BBBJ gold (at least to me). She stays around Avery and seems to never be further south than Main. I've seen her a handful of times and each time she has been one of the nicest girls around. There are conflicting reports on that, so just be aware. Digits to SM's who are interested. #7- Tiny Tabby. Still great service and a fun, super sweet girl. Staying between Hudson Ave and Bolton with her S. O. She sometimes can't get too involved when she's walking with her guy, but as long as he's not walking right next to her, then she's available. Digits if any SM's need them. #8- Crystal. Usually between Hudson Ave and Bolton as well. Good BBBJ with no issues. #9- This is who I know as 'Janet', the short haired BSW who has been standing south of the Rodeway lately. From what I understand, she's staying around Avery. I've seen her as far south as Gulf, but the last few times have been between Main and the bridge. Half-assed, unfinished BBBJ. Might have been an off night, but I won't scoop her again. Any SM's interested in a thin BSW, I have digits. #10- Kris. She was one of my favorites, more for her personality than her BBBJ (which is very good), but I haven't picked her up in a few months after she took some money and dashed (stupid to think that after years of knowing and doing dates with her, that she wouldn't rip me off LOL).

Any info on any of the 'mystery' girls? The taller thicker brunette (#2) is appealing.

Stay safe.

Swede.As usual you have been busy butt with that lineup and no Tasha, hmmm.

PascoSwede
10-26-17, 17:26
As usual you have been busy butt with that lineup and no Tasha, hmmm.Nope! The few times I have seen her, I went the other way.

Her eyes, thighs and ass are great, but it's not worth risking another episode like last time LOL.

IamMaximus
10-26-17, 21:38
Is that Kimmy who hung out by the propane tanks? She was kind of cute with long straight black hair. So sad if that's true. Haven't seen her since right before the hurricane.

Does anyone know Kim from Hudson area with the big tits. I just got word she overdosed yesterday and is no longer with us. Sad to say it's eventually the same ending for many of these girls on the hard candy. It's terrible.

JasonFairfax
10-27-17, 12:10
Does anyone have these girls numbers? I'd appreciate it. Chevys number no longer works and I can't seem to find her so hopefully these 2 ladies who have great reviews can help. I live an hour away so this would make it easier. Thanks guys.

Chris5
10-28-17, 09:24

Stay safe.

Swede.Man you guys got some rough looking chicks out there. LOL.

C5.

PureNJ
10-28-17, 14:13
Man you guys got some rough looking chicks out there. LOL.

C5.Yeah there pretty disgusting I haven't seen anything good walking or on BP in a while.

Ralphed
10-28-17, 14:58

C5.Tell me about it. Orlando is Monger Paradise, while it seems like a good one will pop up every few years in Pasco.

RookieMonger
10-28-17, 21:12
So I did an abbreviated stroll tonight from 52 north, texted Tabby but no response till I was done my deed with Jessie (sp). I picked Jessie up just north of NY Ave and she knew Tabby / friend's with her somewhat. She is 5 months preggo for all you with preggo fetishes. She has just a little bit of titty milk right now. I got a decent bbbjwspit for the usual donation. Dropped her off at the motel she's staying at, same one as Tabby. Of course, Tabby responds after I drop Jessie off. Redhead, probably 5'6. I have digits for those interested.

Lickyzhills
10-28-17, 21:26
Man you guys got some rough looking chicks out there. LOL.And we likes it! I don't street monger much anymore, but one of the draws can be a rough looking (within reason) chick.

FloridaTony60
10-28-17, 21:37
Nope! The few times I have seen her, I went the other way.

Her eyes, thighs and ass are great, but it's not worth risking another episode like last time LOL.She's great when she first gets out great attitude humbled it's when she's on the streets for more than a month or two is when she starts to get a little crazy, it's the life and the candy that do this to her over time.

Chris5
10-29-17, 00:21
Yeah there pretty disgusting I haven't seen anything good walking or on BP in a while.

Tell me about it. Orlando is Monger Paradise, while it seems like a good one will pop up every few years in Pasco.

And we likes it! I don't street monger much anymore, but one of the draws can be a rough looking (within reason) chick.Paradise Trail is the best of the best for model like hookers. I was not trying to insult any of you fellas at all. I saw all those pics of the girl's and just noticed they were a little rough looking.

C5.

Rockey7373
10-29-17, 10:01

C5.C5, this is Pasco co. Not Tampa, Orlando, or NYC. Besides the pressure is on here, take a stroll at midnight and you'll see anywhere from 20 to 50 cops per mile on 19. Stay Safe. Rock.

Cb431
10-29-17, 13:15
Did the stroll last night between 9 and about 11:50 pm. Didn't see anyone at first and Nala got back to me an hour or so after my text. So I pull over at the IHOP to set up a meeting with her and I see a girl wander on by. Had to be Kris from Swede's pics. Since Nala had already responded and Swede's comment about Kris's sticky fingers I passed Kris up the first time. Anyway, for whatever reason my or her phone was acting up and a meeting with Nala didn't materialize so I continued looking. Didn't see anyone else for an hour and a half or so. Finally spotted Kris again and at that point I didn't care about the thieving, just needed some headache relief and I wanted her to provide it. I now understand Swede's description of her sashaying around. Not to mention that both times this chick saw me she gave me a look that I've never seen from a girl. Just fucking stared me down as I went to turn back down a side street to loop around to scoop her. So I'm cautiously looking in every direction cause LEO is pulling people over left and right and behind me I see and hear this suv turning down the same street as me. You know that truck engine sound and slight tire squeal when you stomp down on the gas pedal through a turn? The lights in my rear view didn't look like a cop truck but I got out of the way just in case. To be honest it looked like that same pathfinder that maniacally whipped off of 19 to scoop Nala last weekend. Last week when I spotted that cop sitting across from the Rodeway I must have passed him half a dozen times before I saw him and I honestly couldn't say if he was there the whole time or not. Then seeing him race past me to look into that Kia, fuck that. I'll pass up a few scoops not to end up with my mug in the paper or online and now possibly national television with a solicitation charge. Good job bro, you earned that scoop.

HardBall99
10-29-17, 13:30
Paradise Trail is the best of the best for model like hookers. I was not trying to insult any of you fellas at all. I saw all those pics of the girl's and just noticed they were a little rough looking.

C5.Oh for the days of the Polk House! There used to be between 8-12 really good looking girls living there, mostly strippers who also walked. The only one I've seen still out on the streets is Chevy.

DatGuy58
10-29-17, 14:04
My buddy was with her last week. Took awhile for her to find where she was staying. Picked her up and she said head towards main street. They ended up in some condo parking lot. He said she wasn't that great but as the ole saying goes, "never had a bad one" he says. He did feel her teeth a little. And when he asked her to lick his balls, she kinda bit them. OUCH. But task was completed. . 6 he was overly generous.

Cb431
10-29-17, 14:20
Finally got around to watching Live PD. There was lot of activity at one bench for some reason.

IamMaximus
10-29-17, 15:01
Anyone have any experience with a small redhead walking 19 in Hudson who the last two times I saw her had wiskers and a cat kind of makeup on. She looked cute.

PascoSwede
10-30-17, 21:36
Did the stroll last night between 9 and about 11:50 pm. Didn't see anyone at first and Nala got back to me an hour or so after my text. So I pull over at the IHOP to set up a meeting with her and I see a girl wander on by. Had to be Kris from Swede's pics. Since Nala had already responded and Swede's comment about Kris's sticky fingers I passed Kris up the first time. Anyway, for whatever reason my or her phone was acting up and a meeting with Nala didn't materialize so I continued looking. Didn't see anyone else for an hour and a half or so. Finally spotted Kris again and at that point I didn't care about the thieving, just needed some headache relief and I wanted her to provide it. I now understand Swede's description of her sashaying around. Not to mention that both times this chick saw me she gave me a look that I've never seen from a girl. Just fucking stared me down as I went to turn back down a side street to loop around to scoop her. So I'm cautiously looking in every direction cause LEO is pulling people over left and right and behind me I see and hear this suv turning down the same street as me. You know that truck engine sound and slight tire squeal when you stomp down on the gas pedal through a turn? The lights in my rear view didn't look like a cop truck but I got out of the way just in case. To be honest it looked like that same pathfinder that maniacally whipped off of 19 to scoop Nala last weekend. Last week when I spotted that cop sitting across from the Rodeway I must have passed him half a dozen times before I saw him and I honestly couldn't say if he was there the whole time or not. Then seeing him race past me to look into that Kia, fuck that. I'll pass up a few scoops not to end up with my mug in the paper or online and now possibly national television with a solicitation charge. Good job bro, you earned that scoop.I've been out scooped countless times because of my paranoia. I often wonder if these guys have been scooping like that for 20 years and never had an issue, or if they're the ones that end up as the pride and joy of one of Nocco or Judd's news conferences.

It took me a while to learn all the back roads and side roads around NPR (River Rd and Oelsner and their side streets, are two main ones). Knowing these gets you OFF 19 and you can come up and try to time a side street as the girl is coming up, which is huge when you're a paranoid weirdo like I am. That might seem over the top silly and wasteful, but I am almost exclusively an after dark monger, and sometimes very late after businesses are closed. It looks too suspicious (to me) if I'm pulled off into the parking lot of a closed business as a girl is walking towards me (even though I've seen countless mongers sitting like this waiting for them). Seems the right thing to do was to pass on her and live to take another cruise. And BTW, any headlights behind me when I'm pulling up to a girl immediately negates my attempt. No way I'm doing that while not knowing what / who is behind me watching.

Also, I've spent hours and hours cruising and not seeing anything on 19. If you're striking out along 19, take a cruise down a few cross streets. Trouble Creek, heading East of 19, there are a few girls that live or hang out in that area. Moog, both East and West, but West can have girls walking quite a bit heading to the 7-11 after dark (West of 19 there are a few houses that a lot of these girls either stay at or get their candy at). Lastly, Mile Stretch can have a straggler walking, but Bonita on the West side has had quite a few girls living back there in the past. They'll also be walking up to the Speedway or the Wawa's.

I'm no longer in the area, so hoping I can still hep and monger vicariously through you guys LOL.

PascoSwede
10-30-17, 21:58
Finally got around to watching Live PD. There was lot of activity at one bench for some reason.That's the bench in front of Suburban Propane, at Terrace Dr. Terrace Drive and Florestate Drive, at Skinny's Bar, are two dead-end streets that see a lot of police activity, and for good reason. I always think of them as the Leisure and Van Doren of Hudson, in terms of how they're viewed by LEO. They're both dead-ends and I'm not big on cruising around there after dark, even though I know a few mongers that cruise down Terrace without worry. It's a relatively productive area to find girls, but it's hard to tell who's who lately because of all the homeless that hang around 19 right there. I'm sure that's a surefire place for Live PD to be rolling around, even when they're not getting calls there.

Capsicum
10-30-17, 22:52
Paradise Trail is the best of the best for model like hookers. I was not trying to insult any of you fellas at all. I saw all those pics of the girl's and just noticed they were a little rough looking.

C5.Where is this Paradise Trail? Just curious.

RedBird 6969
10-31-17, 07:23
Where is this Paradise Trail? Just curious.Rt 441 through Orlando, Check out SW section in Orlando board, wow, wow, wow. They post a lot of pictures and I agree, makes NPR SW's look like the minor leagues.

Capsicum
10-31-17, 18:32
Rt 441 through Orlando, Check out SW section in Orlando board, wow, wow, wow. They post a lot of pictures and I agree, makes NPR SW's look like the minor leagues.Thanks for the info. Back when I lived in FL, I would cruise OBT every chance I had to be in Orlando. I remember the days of the "interactive" adult establishments there. Didn't do much street cruising because those places were such sure things. Those were the days.

WeSobt1
10-31-17, 18:57
Thanks for the info. Back when I lived in FL, I would cruise OBT every chance I had to be in Orlando. I remember the days of the "interactive" adult establishments there. Didn't do much street cruising because those places were such sure things. Those were the days.Dude been cruising the trail sence 98 . Had many great dreams there. If you get a chance come on out. Be safe.

Cb431
10-31-17, 20:40
That's the bench in front of Suburban Propane, at Terrace Dr. Terrace Drive and Florestate Drive, at Skinny's Bar, are two dead-end streets that see a lot of police activity, and for good reason. I always think of them as the Leisure and Van Doren of Hudson, in terms of how they're viewed by LEO. They're both dead-ends and I'm not big on cruising around there after dark, even though I know a few mongers that cruise down Terrace without worry. It's a relatively productive area to find girls, but it's hard to tell who's who lately because of all the homeless that hang around 19 right there. I'm sure that's a surefire place for Live PD to be rolling around, even when they're not getting calls there.Thanks. That's good to know, though not sure if I'm brave enough to cruise down those streets at night. But that one girl in the pic near the bench looks like she has potential. Might just have to find the courage.

Cb431
10-31-17, 21:29
I've been out scooped countless times because of my paranoia. I often wonder if these guys have been scooping like that for 20 years and never had an issue, or if they're the ones that end up as the pride and joy of one of Nocco or Judd's news conferences.

It took me a while to learn all the back roads and side roads around NPR (River Rd and Oelsner and their side streets, are two main ones). Knowing these gets you OFF 19 and you can come up and try to time a side street as the girl is coming up, which is huge when you're a paranoid weirdo like I am. That might seem over the top silly and wasteful, but I am almost exclusively an after dark monger, and sometimes very late after businesses are closed. It looks too suspicious (to me) if I'm pulled off into the parking lot of a closed business as a girl is walking towards me (even though I've seen countless mongers sitting like this waiting for them). Seems the right thing to do was to pass on her and live to take another cruise. And BTW, any headlights behind me when I'm pulling up to a girl immediately negates my attempt. No way I'm doing that while not knowing what / who is behind me watching.

Also, I've spent hours and hours cruising and not seeing anything on 19. If you're striking out along 19, take a cruise down a few cross streets. Trouble Creek, heading East of 19, there are a few girls that live or hang out in that area. Moog, both East and West, but West can have girls walking quite a bit heading to the 7-11 after dark (West of 19 there are a few houses that a lot of these girls either stay at or get their candy at). Lastly, Mile Stretch can have a straggler walking, but Bonita on the West side has had quite a few girls living back there in the past. They'll also be walking up to the Speedway or the Wawa's.

I'm no longer in the area, so hoping I can still hep and monger vicariously through you guys LOL.Again, thanks. Any and all help is much appreciated. You dropped some homework on me here. Haha. Great info though and I'm taking notes. Can't really monger in the day time either. Everything just seems way too obvious. Too many eyes and you never know if a car is an undercover. I'm leery of all American-made cars now. Yeah, I'm paranoid as well. The last thing I want is my face on the vacation site with that charge. The big head must be in charge for the scoop.

You're not kidding about obvious mongers sitting in the parking lots of businesses after hours. Saw some guy at the Starbucks parked after dark for at least half an hour with his car running and the lights on. It was like a beacon for attention.

JasonFairfax
10-31-17, 23:55
Anyone got updated info for her? She's got a sketchy past with some but she's always had a soft spot for me and vice versa.

HardBall99
11-01-17, 12:29
Anyone got updated info for her? She's got a sketchy past with some but she's always had a soft spot for me and vice versa.I've seen her 3 or 4 times lately in the areas around Gulf and Leisure, and talked to her about a week or so ago at Southgate near Big Lots. She looked cute and a bit feisty.

The timing was never right for a pick up.

HappyBoy69
11-01-17, 13:43
Anyone got updated info for her? She's got a sketchy past with some but she's always had a soft spot for me and vice versa.Haven't seen her in a couple weeks, but she's usually around that area. Her mood goes from happy go lucky, to down and out feeling sorry depending on her chemical makeup. When she's up, she can be a lot of fun to play with!

JasonFairfax
11-01-17, 14:21
I've seen her 3 or 4 times lately in the areas around Gulf and Leisure, and talked to her about a week or so ago at Southgate near Big Lots. She looked cute and a bit feisty.

The timing was never right for a pick up.I don't know the area that well as I'm from wesley chapel. I'm not sure where in leisure or gulf she is. Any specific spots I could try and gps to get my started?

PascoSwede
11-01-17, 20:13
I don't know the area that well as I'm from wesley chapel. I'm not sure where in leisure or gulf she is. Any specific spots I could try and gps to get my started?The area is small, just a few streets.

Gulf Drive crosses US19 in NPR. Just west of 19 on Gulf are Leisure Lane and Van Doren Ave. These two streets used to harbor the majority of working girls in NPR. Recently, the combination of many girls going to the Hilton, a few girls leaving the area and a very strong LEO presence, have really cramped the usual stroll around there. The side of Leisure that is north of Gulf is a dead end. Seems most girls end up hanging out down that side of Leisure, at least that's been my experience. I'm way too paranoid to cruise down that dead end side, but some mongers do. Van Doren, on the south side, ends at the rear of Southgate shopping center, then on the north side it ends at Cross Bayou. You can use that to your advantage, but be careful spending too much time cruising around in circles back there. After hours there isn't a whole of reason to be back there, so a lot of mongers will roll through MacDonalds and get something, just in case Uncle decides to pay you extra attention. NPR has their own PD, and they are notorious for over-the-top harassment, for both girls and anybody rolling around that area. The county patrols it too, but they seem (up until a few months ago) to be more passive than proactive.

Southgate is the shopping center just south of Gulf on 19 (Publix and Big Lots, with MacDonalds as an out-parcel in front), which the south side of Leisure Lane dead ends into. Most of these girls have been trespassed from the center so you don't see them walking through it often. Not that these girls are law abiding citizens, but it seems Chevy never has (which is amazing, as long as she's been around).

If you search Leisure and / or Van Doren, you'll probably get lots of hits which should give you more insight as well as what girls that have been in that area in the past. It's not often new girls show up there but it is a huge candy depot, so girls will gravitate there and, in turn, new girls will show up from time to time. For the most part, there is a core of girls that have been there for years and they never seem to be too far away for too long.

Good luck and just be a bit aware of your surroundings in that area. I've never felt 'unsafe' there, just always worry about LEO seeing me circling around too often. Worrying is my forte though, so take my overly paranoid approach with a grain of salt.

Tallbert
11-02-17, 06:05

C5.Its a little like the difference between Rock and Roll and Country. Pasco is country and Paradise Trail is rock and roll. The girls may be a little 'rough' but that's because they aren't as hardcore as they are in the city. I prefer a girl dressed to blend in, not as hot, but not the same attitude either. I like Pasco because you can find girls who are easy to work with, not chicks with a line of guys waiting and they treat you like a number.

Don't get me wrong, I have fun seeing all of the hotties and have had my fun in Orlando and Tampa, but I have more UTR favs in Pasco than I ever did in any city. And I mean Big D, Houston, Nashville, NYC, SF, Atlanta, Boston, DC, . I'm a travelin' man.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

LikeAll2
11-02-17, 14:14
The area is small, just a few streets.

Gulf Drive crosses US19 in NPR. Just west of 19 on Gulf are Leisure Lane and Van Doren Ave. These two streets used to harbor the majority of working girls in NPR. Recently, the combination of many girls going to the Hilton, a few girls leaving the area and a very strong LEO presence, have really cramped the usual stroll around there. The side of Leisure that is north of Gulf is a dead end. Seems most girls end up hanging out down that side of Leisure, at least that's been my experience. I'm way too paranoid to cruise down that dead end side, but some mongers do. Van Doren, on the south side, ends at the rear of Southgate shopping center, then on the north side it ends at Cross Bayou. You can use that to your advantage, but be careful spending too much time cruising around in circles back there. After hours there isn't a whole of reason to be back there, so a lot of mongers will roll through MacDonalds and get something, just in case Uncle decides to pay you extra attention. NPR has their own PD, and they are notorious for over-the-top harassment, for both girls and anybody rolling around that area. The county patrols it too, but they seem (up until a few months ago) to be more passive than proactive.

Southgate is the shopping center just south of Gulf on 19 (Publix and Big Lots, with MacDonalds as an out-parcel in front), which the south side of Leisure Lane dead ends into. Most of these girls have been trespassed from the center so you don't see them walking through it often. Not that these girls are law abiding citizens, but it seems Chevy never has (which is amazing, as long as she's been around)..You pretty much nailed it, and no you are not paranoid. There are some bad dudes selling candy on Van Doran. I keep my head on a swivel, only cruse that area in the daytime, and I pack heat. I have seen plenty of LE activity and watched the candy houses get busted.

Stay safe and monger on.

LikeAll2
11-02-17, 14:19
The area is small, just a few streets.

Southgate is the shopping center just south of Gulf on 19 (Publix and Big Lots, with MacDonalds as an out-parcel in front), which the south side of Leisure Lane dead ends into. Most of these girls have been trespassed from the center so you don't see them walking through it often. Not that these girls are law abiding citizens, but it seems Chevy never has (which is amazing, as long as she's been around)..The methadone clinic on 19 is a great place to pickup SWs. They come out feeling good.

FloridaTony60
11-02-17, 21:16
The methadone clinic on 19 is a great place to pickup SWs. They come out feeling good.On 19 ? Could you please B more definitive.

TongueBather
11-03-17, 10:16
Picked up Bobbie this morning (around 0500). She's staying at the Riverside. She's a nice girl. Great attitude. Found a parking spot and did the BBBJ (good and sloppy) and CFS for standard donation.

Dropped her off back at the hotel. She has a female roomie. I'm thinking of asking about doubles for incall next time.

On the way there and home I passed what appeared to be the entire on duty NPR police force parked on the side of 19. Wasn't sure if what that was about other than maybe a pre-shift role call or a break (I didn't see any donuts though). Regardless, I didn't stop to say hi.

PascoSwede
11-03-17, 11:31
Picked up Bobbie this morning (around 0500). She's staying at the Riverside. She's a nice girl. Great attitude. Found a parking spot and did the BBBJ (good and sloppy) and CFS for standard donation.

Dropped her off back at the hotel. She has a female roomie. I'm thinking of asking about doubles for incall next time.

On the way there and home I passed what appeared to be the entire on duty NPR police force parked on the side of 19. Wasn't sure if what that was about other than maybe a pre-shift role call or a break (I didn't see any donuts though). Regardless, I didn't stop to say hi.Her roomie is Lizzy / Anne. She's been reviewed a few times, as have they both as a double (I believe all in the BP thread).

I have seen Lizzy many times. Really cool chic. Can have emotional highs and lows, but always super sweet and great service (all her BBBJ's end with swallow).

As a double, great BBBJ with Lizzy usually catching. Both are cool chics and have never had an issue with either of them.

LikeAll2
11-03-17, 13:35
On 19 ? Could you please B more definitive.Not hard to find, there are several. PAR on 19 may be closed (according to Google).

Rockey7373
11-04-17, 04:55
Her roomie is Lizzy / Anne. She's been reviewed a few times, as have they both as a double (I believe all in the BP thread).

I have seen Lizzy many times. Really cool chic. Can have emotional highs and lows, but always super sweet and great service (all her BBBJ's end with swallow).

As a double, great BBBJ with Lizzy usually catching. Both are cool chics and have never had an issue with either of them.There is apparently a second Bobbi. Bobbi #2 at 727-xxx-2245 Is a nutso. Says she has a gun for me, not as in for my possession, but rather to be used on me. In my insomniac dream, I asked her for donations and the reply surprised me. Way out of line for Pasco, so I didn't reply when the barrage of filthy insults began. It's ultimately your call, but I'd stay clear. Stay safe out there!

Rockey7373
11-04-17, 04:58
What happened the them? Are they still around?

ThatGuy346
11-04-17, 09:45
Had a dream about Napa last week. Messaged her and met up with her in the early afternoon, went back to her spot for the best headache relief ever and went our separate ways. She's a nice girl and I'll probably see her again soon.

FloridaTony60
11-04-17, 12:29
Not hard to find, there are several. PAR on 19 may be closed (according to Google).I drove a cab for 2 yrs 1 in spring Hill behind Hungry Howie's,NPR on Washington st, on was in the plaza on the right going to Tarpon Springs no sign it's the opposite end from Metro store then two in Clearwater I believe, tax payers bring many people to the clinics round trip 7 days a week free of charge up to 30-40 miles in some cases, you do The math $$.

LikeAll2
11-04-17, 22:01
What happened the them? Are they still around?Moving to Clearwater in January. That is all I can say.

PascoSwede
11-05-17, 17:52
Was back in town for the weekend. Spent some time cruising around Saturday during the day, I saw quite a few girls up around Hudson and Port Richey. New Port Richey to Holiday was pretty much dead.

After dark cruised a few times and did not see much at all. Saw Veronica around Cross Bayou, but then she vanished. After not seeing much else (other than what I believe was Live PD harassing a guy on a bike south of Suburban Propane), I decided to try to get ahold of Nala and her top notch double pop head game.

After some text tag, we finally made contact and I picked her up at one of the spots she's stayed at before. We made a pit stop where another girl came up and started talking to her. This girl's name was Danielle. I've seen her around but never scooped her or had the opportunity. I asked Nala about her, and she said that she is a working girl from time to time. We headed back to Nala's spot, where we parked the last time I saw her. We chatted and joked for a bit then she finally got down to business. I don't think there is any girl that's more into giving a BJ than her. Maybe it is a case of YMMV, but almost everything I've heard is that she's always like that when it comes to giving head. She once again kept going after the first pop, not slowing down and not stopping to take a breath. After another 15 she grabed my hand and wrapped it into her hair and pushed down. I guess that's her way of communicating the "do I have to do everything?" without having to take Junior out of her mouth. It wasn't long after that I busted and she kept going, of course. She sat up and with that little raspy voice of hers asked me if I was done. It took a few minutes to answer but I think she knew the answer.

After a few minutes I was able to gather myself enough to inquire about some pictures. The unfortunate thing of not having a spot anymore, are the limits in photo opportunities. I wanted to get a few pictures, at least of her backside (Another Monger had got her a bunch of clothes earlier in the day, and the jeans she was wearing looked incredible on her). We goofed off and took some pictures and she gave the okay to post some of those. She's still got the same number and her phone is on.

Today on the drive out of town I met up with Victoria for a quick hello. She was actually hanging out with the same Danielle that I saw last night while hanging out with Nala. Danielle does work, but apparently tries to keep it on the down low and doesn't do it very often. Victoria said that they were walking together up 19 and there must have been 10 cars that stopped and tried to pick them up. Danielle is definitely a candy user but seems to be a cute girl and her teeth looked good from what I saw in passing. It's moments like that that I wish I still had my spot, so I could take them both home and have a little fun. Victoria did mention they were both going to go do a double later today. So if one of you lucky mongers are reading this, I'm curious how that goes and how Danielle does.

On the way North I saw a few girls around Hudson. The thicker girl from my last photo Safari session, I believe her name is Amber, I saw her quite a few times. Saw tiny Tabby at her Motel, even saw tall skinny Gina walking South around New York. I tried to make contact with both Tabby and Amber but struck out.

If anybody has any info on the girl Danielle, I would love to hear more about her. This Danielle (this is not Riley) is probably in her mid-twenties, 5'4"/120. Dark medium length hair.

And a few pics of Nala / Cash / Kash.

Stay safe.

Swede.

Eye Myt
11-05-17, 20:20
Trying to locate, last mugshots are pasco 5-1. 120 lb. Late 40's.

DatGuy58
11-05-17, 21:53
Watch it, My buddy went looking for tiny tabby, but LEO was parked across from her motel on the other side of 19. First time that has happened.

Rook77
11-05-17, 23:26
Trying to locate, last mugshots are pasco 5-1. 120 lb. Late 40's.She's definitely away, seems she tried to use a plastic card that wasn't hers according to the website, pics were posted on Uncle's Facebook with her in it! Swede could probably give you more info on it as he likes to know exactly where she's at and that he's safe to monger in the area LOL!

PascoSwede
11-06-17, 00:07
Trying to locate, last mugshots are pasco 5-1. 120 lb. Late 40's.As Rook77 mentioned, she's definitely at the Hilton. Looks like she'll be out around Thanksgiving or so, that's when I'll start watching my surroundings when I'm visiting. She's on my short list of "don't let them catch you at a red light" girls LOL.

PascoSwede
11-06-17, 00:30
Watch it, My buddy went looking for tiny tabby, but LEO was parked across from her motel on the other side of 19. First time that has happened.It's been about a year or so, but the field across from the Citgo at Bolton used to be a spot that Uncle would park from time to time. There sometimes used to be cars parked there that were for sale. You'd get so used to seeing them, you almost didn't pay attention to the cars anymore. You'd know they were parked there when it was a ghost town around the Citgo. It seemed the girls would either wait it out, stay down Bolton or go down to New York at the 7-11.

Another place I would see Uncle tucked in, was between the cars at the Used Hyundai (I believe) dealership north of Trouble Creek, across from the IHOP. At first, I probably passed him 3 or 4 times without noticing him. After I first noticed him, I saw him pretty regularly.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's too easy sometimes to get complacent and not notice the obvious.

Rockey7373
11-06-17, 09:31
Moving to Clearwater in January. That is all I can say.LOL, me too or at least there about!

Rockey7373
11-06-17, 19:31
Watch it, My buddy went looking for tiny tabby, but LEO was parked across from her motel on the other side of 19. First time that has happened.The providers draw the LEO's upon themselves with all the extra curricular party favors they provide.

Ralphed
11-06-17, 20:02
Was back in town for the weekend. Spent some time cruising around Saturday during the day, I saw quite a few girls up around Hudson and Port Richey. New Port Richey to Holiday was pretty much dead.

After dark cruised a few times and did not see much at all. Saw Veronica around Cross Bayou, but then she vanished. After not seeing much else (other than what I believe was Live PD harassing a guy on a bike south of Suburban Propane), I decided to try to get ahold of Nala and her top notch double pop head game.

After some text tag, we finally made contact and I picked her up at one of the spots she's stayed at before. We made a pit stop where another girl came up and started talking to her. This girl's name was Danielle. I've seen her around but never scooped her or had the opportunity. I asked Nala about her, and she said that she is a working girl from time to time. We headed back to Nala's spot, where we parked the last time I saw her. We chatted and joked for a bit then she finally got down to business. I don't think there is any girl that's more into giving a BJ than her. Maybe it is a case of YMMV, but almost everything I've heard is that she's always like that when it comes to giving head. She once again kept going after the first pop, not slowing down and not stopping to take a breath. After another 15 she grabed my hand and wrapped it into her hair and pushed down. I guess that's her way of communicating the "do I have to do everything?" without having to take Junior out of her mouth. It wasn't long after that I busted and she kept going, of course. She sat up and with that little raspy voice of hers asked me if I was done. It took a few minutes to answer but I think she knew the answer.

After a few minutes I was able to gather myself enough to inquire about some pictures. The unfortunate thing of not having a spot anymore, are the limits in photo opportunities. I wanted to get a few pictures, at least of her backside (Another Monger had got her a bunch of clothes earlier in the day, and the jeans she was wearing looked incredible on her). We goofed off and took some pictures and she gave the okay to post some of those. She's still got the same number and her phone is on.

Today on the drive out of town I met up with Victoria for a quick hello. She was actually hanging out with the same Danielle that I saw last night while hanging out with Nala. Danielle does work, but apparently tries to keep it on the down low and doesn't do it very often. Victoria said that they were walking together up 19 and there must have been 10 cars that stopped and tried to pick them up. Danielle is definitely a candy user but seems to be a cute girl and her teeth looked good from what I saw in passing. It's moments like that that I wish I still had my spot, so I could take them both home and have a little fun. Victoria did mention they were both going to go do a double later today. So if one of you lucky mongers are reading this, I'm curious how that goes and how Danielle does.

On the way North I saw a few girls around Hudson. The thicker girl from my last photo Safari session, I believe her name is Amber, I saw her quite a few times. Saw tiny Tabby at her Motel, even saw tall skinny Gina walking South around New York. I tried to make contact with both Tabby and Amber but struck out.

If anybody has any info on the girl Danielle, I would love to hear more about her. This Danielle (this is not Riley) is probably in her mid-twenties, 5'4"/120. Dark medium length hair.

And a few pics of Nala / Cash / Kash.

Stay safe.

Swede.I've seen her walking often and tried to scoop her up a few months ago when she was smoking hot. Often she was like Meescha, playing hard to get. Fast forward to these days and her looks are fading from candy use. I did pick her up on Main in NPR the other night for a spit BJ and she's very friendly. She wanted too much for FS at 100. She told me she danced at a few clubs some time ago. Digits for Seniors.

LikkerLikeMad
11-06-17, 20:58
After several attempts, I was able to get reacquainted with Victoria last night. She looks much healthier than she did when I met her in May. Still a spinner type but has added just enough weight to fill out her curves. And I love her dark eyes and long dark hair. We caught up a bit with some small talk and got donation squared away. Started with caressing and DFK, and she remarked "Now I remember you, the one with that tongue action! So I did what any gentleman would do and laid her back to give her freshly-shaved kitty a proper tonguelashing. Got her juices flowing, then we flipped so she could return the favor. So sexy to watch her taking little Likker all the way down with those dark eyes looking up at me. On goes the hat for CFS, she preferred me on top so I pounded her hard and eventually popped in the cover. Next time I want to bend her over and watch her beautiful ass bounce while doing her DS. Cleaned up with some baby wipes and made tentative plans to meet up again. She said she would be taking new photos and posting a BP ad shortly. She is currently at a hotel on 19 in New Port Richey. Mongers willing to treat her right are welcome to PM me for digits. Stay safe.

Derden
11-07-17, 09:01
Which one of you had the fine petite thing at the Roadway this morning about 4 am? Ass looked nice from bending over in your trunk. Love some info if you care to share. Other than that I saw nothing on my drive this morning.

IAmdLynn
11-07-17, 13:15
Hey all, I'm a newbie to this forum 10 years on ter just moved here from the north these girls are a lot different but one in particular everybody Raves about is Nala I would really appreciate her digits PM me please.

Also anyone seen Shyla cute looking little freak from BP.

IAmdLynn
11-07-17, 16:57
I am a newbie here haven't had a whole lot of luck with the SW but from what I hear Nala would be the one to change all that I hope anyone have her digits to pass on to me PM me thanks much appreciate.

IAmdLynn
11-07-17, 17:07
She's a quasi cute chunky candy user rides around on a little black Honda Ruckus came to my room money in hand she was out the door down the street she sure is quick think she left the motor running I have to remember to get between the girl and the door LOL.

IAmdLynn
11-07-17, 17:12
She is a quasi cute Chunky candy user rides around on that little black Honda Ruckus came to my room once the money in hand out the door gone think she left the motor running got to learn to stand between the girl in the door LOL.

IAmdLynn
11-07-17, 17:14
She's a quasi cute chunky candy user rides around on a little black Honda Ruckus came to my room money in hand she was out the door down the street she sure is quick think she left the motor running I have to remember to get between the girl and the door LOL.

FloridaTony60
11-07-17, 20:39
Hey all, I'm a newbie to this forum 10 years on ter just moved here from the north these girls are a lot different but one in particular everybody Raves about is Nala I would really appreciate her digits PM me

Also anyone seen Shyla cute looking little freak from BP.The problem dude Is that you only have 1 postand no one is likely to start giving you#s until you post so story's of merit Good luck.

DatGuy58
11-08-17, 20:54
Her roomie is Lizzy / Anne. She's been reviewed a few times, as have they both as a double (I believe all in the BP thread).

As a double, great BBBJ with Lizzy usually catching. Both are cool chics and have never had an issue with either of them.My buddy had her couple nights ago, just Lizzy. He said she could smoke you like a fine cuban cigar. She starts nice and slow then builds up to a wet and sloppy spitting all over it licking your nads rimming cum in her mouth really enjoyable 15 minutes. Overpaid but she really worked it, he had no complaints as he has some issues and she made them go away.

As an aside, as he arrived at the Riverside, 2 cars were pulling out a new type camaro and a newer mustang. At the time he thought could be LEO, but now with all this talk of surveillance etc, he is now a little more sure they were LEO. Or quite possibly he is a scaredecat mommas boy.

Jim Steele2112
11-09-17, 03:45
Thanks to a fellow monger I was able to finally meet up with the infamous Nylah / kash. Upon arriving she made me feel comfortable and told me how much she loves bbbjs and that she was really good at them, to which I replied "so I've heard" we had some small talk which helped calm the nerves of meeting someone new.

Then she got down to business and I will say she's up there with Megan from Tampa that no longer works. She can deepthroat like it's nothing and even told me to let her know when I was finishing so she can take it all the way down her throat which was an amazing addition. Even after finishing she kept going to where I think if I'd have been ready for round 2 she would have done it again.

Highly recommended.

Jhon Doh
11-09-17, 19:16
Went by Tiny Tabbys motel earlier and all the stuff from her room was thrown out and it looked like the motel staff was bagging it up. Seen her a few minutes later by bolton, didn't talk to her.

JasonFairfax
11-10-17, 14:14
Saw the legend herself yesterday after some help from the senior members here like PascoSwede. Really appreciate you guys even tho I'm not a regular in this part of Florida.

Texted her an hour before I got to her and everything went smooth, I love it when a girl can communicate properly and consistently. Quoted me. 4 for headache and. 8 for FS which seesms a bit GPS-why but assured me regulars get better deals. Imnawful at haggling so I didn't argue, plus her reviews made it seem worth it. I picked her up in front of the dollar general and went to what she said is her uncles trailer and parked in front. Its a trailer park but the uncles place is secluded facing the water, rather comfy and romantic in my opinion. She apologized for the sores on her face that she tried to cover up with make up and gave some excuses but honestly she was fine. She's very pretty, and not just for a SW. She's incredibly sweet and genuinely comes off as a pleaser whp appreciates respectful guys who arent total douche bags.

She didn't want me roaming down south while she did the job, which is a first for me. I'm not trying to finger a girl which won't get them off anyways, but I like to feel the warmth sometimes or get a handful of ass, but she was respectful so I was too and didn't push it. Your experience may be different than mine, but after a few other DT specialists, I don't think I'm much into the rouvh DT stuff. Nala spent most of her time with me completely nose feep in my thigh with jt all the way in her mouth and while it felt good, really good, I think I'm a guy who gets more out of soft head play. The moments she did that to give her time to take a breath were my favorite moments and that's on me, not her. Her skills are porn star esque and the reviews are no lie. She's a snake charmer. I had an anazing time and I took much longer than I usually do because of the unique sensation (ironic because for most jt makes them not last long it seems) and not once did she rush me or make any signs that showed she was getting frustrated. She went at it for at least 15 minutes when imnusually 3-5 tops, IDK about the rest of you but 15 minutes seems too long and I was greatful for her efforts. At the end I pushed her head down, per her request as deep as I could go and fired away straight into her throat where she continued to go for another 30 seconds or so. I'm super sensitive after I climax so round 2 immediately after would never work, but she actually seemed up for it. If my sensitivity wasnt on par with discomfort, I'd have gone for it. Dropped her off at a different house and on my way home I went.

Before I left town I quickly looked for chevy but no luck. Seen her twice and she's somehow got this hold over me and I can't find her. Oh well. I'm sure jll see nala again for some full service but itll be when its less than 80. For 80 I can stay in tampa and get a hot BP girl, no offense to Nala. Thanks again for the number guys. Never thought I'd get a service like that in my lifetime.

IAmdLynn
11-10-17, 17:18
Went by Tiny Tabbys motel earlier and all the stuff from her room was thrown out and it looked like the motel staff was bagging it up. Seen her a few minutes later by bolton, didn't talk to her.Tabby still there she just lost her phone 4 a day she probably changed rooms because people show up at the door unannounced show a little etiquette gentleman she does have her phone back now.

IAmdLynn
11-10-17, 20:05
Went by Tiny Tabbys motel earlier and all the stuff from her room was thrown out and it looked like the motel staff was bagging it up. Seen her a few minutes later by bolton, didn't talk to her.Tabby just changed rooms lost her phone for a day has it back now show a little etiquette gentleman.

Tallbert
11-12-17, 15:31
https://www.yahoo.com/news/privacy-fears-over-artificial-intelligence-crimestopper-015326163.html

Gentlemen, get while the getting is good. This could be our last season.

Happy mongering,

Tall.

IAmdLynn
11-12-17, 17:19
A cute pic of Tabby fresh hot and ready to go.

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said here.

If she can't rock your world maybe you need to start looking under men looking for men LOL.

IAmdLynn
11-12-17, 17:28
https://www.yahoo.com/news/privacy-fears-over-artificial-intelligence-crimestopper-015326163.html

Happy mongering,

Tall.They have been at this for years they're not really concerned about you getting your little thingy wet looking for wanted warrants they already do your plate is already been run so they know who you are and if they recognize the girl you pick up that has a warrant that's when they'll stop you that use the microphones to pick up in a conversation even from across the street and talking and code is only for dummies I've been stopped twice picking up and took the girl because she had a warrant but never ask me anything they already know who I was by running my plate which came back clean it will never be the end of the oldest profession in the world just times will change maybe it'll get better get all the junkies off the street because there are gearing up to do a rampage on the opiates which they know 90% of the girls have those connections so if you use any illegal stuff don't be caring anything with you and do not let the girl talk you into making a drug run which is usually can you run me to my friends house real quick of course with that dollar you just gave her then you have knowledge and possession be safe and smart.

Eye Myt
11-12-17, 19:44

Happy mongering,

Tall.I can't see an emphasis on tracking mongers, when it could be used for more value able purposes. My 2 cents.

Ralphed
11-12-17, 23:30
A cute pic of Tabby fresh hot and ready to go.

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said here.

If she can't rock your world maybe you need to start looking under men looking for men LOL.Blurry pic. Her face always turned me off whenever I got close enough to swoop.

Rapid Dave
11-13-17, 02:22
Hey guys, I've been out of the game a while, was a contributor on st pete and Clearwater boards, I'll be in Pasco for a few days. Anyone have a number for a Greek performer? I've done some research on the girls of this thread. Tabby, nala, etc. But it never really seems to get mentioned and BP ads in Pasco are literally almost nothing now.

Thanks.

FloridaTony60
11-13-17, 10:10
Hey guys, I've been out of the game a while, was a contributor on st pete and Clearwater boards, I'll be in Pasco for a few days. Anyone have a number for a Greek performer? I've done some research on the girls of this thread. Tabby, nala, etc. But it never really seems to get mentioned and BP ads in Pasco are literally almost nothing now.

Thanks.I've not participated with her but was told just the other day she does Greek, you can find her on Backpage If you don't find her I'm me and I'll find her# good luck.

Rapid Dave
11-13-17, 12:21
I've not participated with her but was told just the other day she does Greek, you can find her on Backpage If you don't find her I'm me and I'll find her# good luck.Your inbox is full. Did you mean BP Shyla? Shayla didn't have a result. Can inbox me number if you want.

OnLurker
11-13-17, 13:31
The problem I have is her SO is always hanging around her. Just don't like that situation. Every time I see her he's around.

Tabby just changed rooms lost her phone for a day has it back now show a little etiquette gentleman.

IAmdLynn
11-13-17, 14:36
The problem I have is her SO is always hanging around her. Just don't like that situation. Every time I see her he's around.Oh he's harmless actually a nice kid usually on his bike if you pull up he rides off if you use the room he'll leave she supports him and he lets her that's her thing.

If you don't want him around call her make an appointment you'll be glad you did if your normal.

IAmdLynn
11-13-17, 15:22
Blurry pic. Her face always turned me off whenever I got close enough to swoop.Yeah I get offended when somebody puts down a good working girl that's not out to scam ripoff or BS anyone.

Yes she has some pockmarks from teenage acne but No open sores (I hate when these junkies pick their face).

But her body and personality more than makes up for it tite smooth squeezably soft did I mention tight LOL Personally I'm glad you don't see her you would probably put her in a bad mood for one of us.

Considering you're such a handsome fella with a great personality. Not. And in your postings you have something bad to say just about everybody and you think $50 is sugar daddy money that wouldn't even get you lunch never been off the street huh.

FloridaTony60
11-13-17, 21:19
Your inbox is full. Did you mean BP Shyla? Shayla didn't have a result. Can inbox me number if you want.Cleared that up deleated everything.

LOL.

PornStache
11-14-17, 00:39
I'm new to the Pasco street walker board, but can't help but be interested in Nala after the reviews. Can someone message me her phone number?

HawaiianD
11-14-17, 05:52
Well stated IAmdLynn.

She is an OUTSTANDING provider. Not only to us, but her DB SO.

I have given her the name Turtleneck for a reason. Her kitty is so tight as it is, but you can get her to tighten those kegals (spelling) and she will on command. It clamps down on the road and drives me NUTS (All pun intended).

She has a GREAT personality and is amazing orally.

So let's all be positive unless the SW or BP provider is a Rip-Off or horrible or smells.

Tabby is my personal #1 go to in North Pasco and just a sweet overall girl.

I will be visiting her this week just to deliver some Spackle.

Yeah I get offended when somebody puts down a good working girl that's not out to scam ripoff or BS anyone.

Yes she has some pockmarks from teenage acne but No open sores (I hate when these junkies pick their face).

But her body and personality more than makes up for it tite smooth squeezably soft did I mention tight LOL Personally I'm glad you don't see her you would probably put her in a bad mood for one of us.

Considering you're such a handsome fella with a great personality. Not. And in your postings you have something bad to say just about everybody and you think $50 is sugar daddy money that wouldn't even get you lunch never been off the street huh.

Tallbert
11-14-17, 08:02
I can't see an emphasis on tracking mongers, when it could be used for more value able purposes. My 2 cents.But an AI system isn't going to de-prioritize ANYTHING, it has unlimited capacity. If you drive 30 minutes in a hot zone and pass 4 cop cars, the AI will say "Hey, we keep seeing this guy cruising. You should stop him. Or maybe we should visit him at home at our convenience.

I'm just saying, enjoy it while it lasts. And don't be surprised when its ALL OVER. (cruising, that is).

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Ralphed
11-14-17, 08:50
Tempting girl is frequently around the trailer area near Skinny's Bar in Hudson. A few of us Mongers tried to partake but the handler corralled her back home. Saw a few nice new girls working north of New York Ave, at that hotel. LEO cockblocked that scene.

Ralphed
11-14-17, 09:04
Anyone know what happened to her, I haven't seen her lately? She was a fixture day and night for about 6 months. Didn't even get a chance to sample.

Ralphed
11-14-17, 09:23
Yeah I get offended when somebody puts down a good working girl that's not out to scam ripoff or BS anyone.

Considering you're such a handsome fella with a great personality. Not. And in your postings you have something bad to say just about everybody and you think $50 is sugar daddy money that wouldn't even get you lunch never been off the street huh.I think I want to Captain Tabby. I wonder if she'll mind another lady in the house?

JayJe
11-14-17, 13:32
Anyone know if Molly does Greek?

JayJe
11-14-17, 17:36
Any one know if Molly gives Greek trips.

PascoSwede
11-14-17, 19:13
Anyone know what happened to her, I haven't seen her lately? She was a fixture day and night for about 6 months. Didn't even get a chance to sample.I was in town two weekends ago and saw her twice. I did not scoop her though, but she was walking along her usual stroll north of Main and south of the bridge. I checked the Pasco, Pinellas and State Hilton registry and she does not show up, so maybe it's just dumb luck and you are missing her. FWIW, one of the times she was on a phone. It is most likely her SO's, but it's always nice to hope that these girls have a working phone.

I can't tell you how many times I've cruised and seen nothing and then heard about all kinds of girls getting scooped in the exact area I was cruising. I will say though, that when I cruised last time I was there, I saw almost nothing and ended up texting Nala and getting together with her.

The streets were totally bare after dark, from Holiday to Hudson. However, both Saturday and Sunday during the day there were quite a few girls out walking. Many of them I did not recognize and may be new to me or were not workers, but there were girls walking all along 19 during daylight hours. I tried to scoop Tabby and the thicker girl, I believe Amber, but it did not come together.

DatGuy58
11-14-17, 22:08

Thanks.Try Luna 727-326-3004, She did offer it to my buddy, although at the time she only did car trips. He believes $? But that may not be correct. Or quite possibly a Hellenic freighter out of Tampa. Big burly guys, months at sea. ?

I apologize ahead of time for the sarcasm.

SgtPep
11-15-17, 14:23
Try Luna 727-326-3004, She did offer it to my buddy, although at the time she only did car trips. He believes $? But that may not be correct. Or quite possibly a Hellenic freighter out of Tampa. Big burly guys, months at sea. ?

I apologize ahead of time for the sarcasm.If you don't mind travelling to Wesley Chapel, Yazmin offers trips to Greece. She's a cool chick.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-play/36475373

IamMaximus
11-17-17, 00:11
Anyone have experience with a girl who sits on an electrical box in front of the convenience store near the old McDonald's in NPR / Hudson? She I kinda cute from far away and wears glasses.