PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

SnurgleWump
09-12-17, 16:59
TNT's facebook was deleted and a new one up. They say they are under new management. Anyone been out there?

Midwt2006
09-12-17, 17:32
TNT's facebook was deleted and a new one up. They say they are under new management. Anyone been out there?TNT had a management change. From what I hear Tim got fired, not sure who is running it now. I'm planning on going out this weekend to see if anything is different.

DaveDream
09-12-17, 23:46
I called and asked about changes. They do have a FB page that's 4-5 posts below the old one. I hope Lucky is gone because she was a drunk pain in the ass most nights. I have seen her almost get into fights with the other dances. I might have to check it out and report back.

TNT had a management change. From what I hear Tim got fired, not sure who is running it now. I'm planning on going out this weekend to see if anything is different.

Coyote7033
09-13-17, 19:19
Sounds like a fun night, But things could of gotten bad in the room, BUT you had a fun time and good for you. I been to Ricky's once and honestly that was enough for me. Interesting place for sure.

I decided to head to Ricky's on State for the first time ever.

Kampyone
09-14-17, 10:04
Ricky's is pretty hood though! Be careful around there. I would Uber and not walk outside until car is there.
I'm an older white guy (50's). I had no trouble getting in and out of Rickys. The area around the place is well lit so your car should be safe. I parked across the street and even made a trip out of the club to my car to get more money. The guy at the door made sure to keep a look out for me when I told him what I was doing. I never felt scared and didn't see any bangers or dealers or whoever hanging around outside the place. Of course, every day and every persions perception is different, but the area is not as bad as it sounds IMHO.

Ancster
09-15-17, 00:07
I'm an older white guy (50's). I had no trouble getting in and out of Rickys. The area around the place is well lit so your car should be safe. I parked across the street and even made a trip out of the club to my car to get more money. The guy at the door made sure to keep a look out for me when I told him what I was doing. I never felt scared and didn't see any bangers or dealers or whoever hanging around outside the place. Of course, every day and every persions perception is different, but the area is not as bad as it sounds IMHO.I go to 5 0 clock steakhouse quite a bit. Its in the same block. Hood-ish, but not quite. That area is being cleaned up the Near West Side Partners. The main hood is always moving more northwest-ish.

Dr Manhattan
09-17-17, 12:45
Leaving a gas station over in Oak Creek. I noticed a young, BUSTY 18-24 year old with long, straight, sandy blonde hair. Pale white skin and some silver piercings. Wire framed prescription glasses. Long black boots, bohemian floral Summer dress. What stood out, was the tribal style tattoo running down the length of her leg above and below the knee. The way she sauntered to her car after filling up, it had dancer written all over it. Maybe it was the fact that the station is right on S. Howell Avenue, made me think she was either just leaving Airport Lounge or headed to Silk.

She ring a bell?

Rainman5000
09-19-17, 20:26
This post is in respect to the strip clubs in Dodge county. Both TNT & Hardware have significantly raised VIP room prices and talent is way down at both places. Silk Juneau has been a joke for a long time. Not sure why no club owner can realize a reasonable priced VIP can maximize overall profits.

SnurgleWump
09-19-17, 21:49
This post is in respect to the strip clubs in Dodge county. Both TNT & Hardware have significantly raised VIP room prices and talent is way down at both places. Silk Juneau has been a joke for a long time. Not sure why no club owner can realize a reasonable priced VIP can maximize overall profits.I know hardware raised the 15 min one from $100 to $125. What is TNT up to? Last I was there the room was $200 for 1/2 hr.

I agree the talent level has fallen quite a bit. TNT more so, mainly it was always higher than Hardware store. However, you used to occasionally find a gem at HS. Not in a while.

PNR2004
09-20-17, 10:26
I know hardware raised the 15 min one from $100 to $125. What is TNT up to? Last I was there the room was $200 for 1/2 hr.

I agree the talent level has fallen quite a bit. TNT more so, mainly it was always higher than Hardware store. However, you used to occasionally find a gem at HS. Not in a while.Don't get me wrong. I like looking at naked women. But these places are expensive and a long drive (usually drunk) from home. For half what you pay at a strip joint you can get a sure thing off BP.

HuntingStreets
09-20-17, 11:05
I go to 5 0 clock steakhouse quite a bit. Its in the same block. Hood-ish, but not quite. That area is being cleaned up the Near West Side Partners. The main hood is always moving more northwest-ish.I agree there are far worse neighborhoods, but there a reason the 5 O'Clock Club has secure parking and a security guard to walk you to your car. Still need to be VERY aware.

This happened just a few blocks from Rickey's and almost right in front of the 5 O'Clock club. The second video is a better view and scary as shit.

http://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-police-homicide-state-street/12261479

CletePurcell
09-20-17, 11:19
I agree there are far worse neighborhoods, but there a reason the 5 O'Clock Club has secure parking and a security guard to walk you to your car. Still need to be VERY aware.

This happened just a few blocks from Rickey's and almost right in front of the 5 O'Clock club. The second video is a better view and scary as shit.

http://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-police-homicide-state-street/12261479I miss the old parking lot attendant. Old fat guy with a bean bag chair and a shotgun in his van. One time I parked on the street to avoid the tip and he still walked me to my car and got the tip! He told me I was crazy to park on the street.

ThotSlap
09-20-17, 16:09
I agree there are far worse neighborhoods, but there a reason the 5 O'Clock Club has secure parking and a security guard to walk you to your car. Still need to be VERY aware.

http://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-police-homicide-state-street/12261479Just going to cost a little bit of your 2nd amendment and 4th amendment rights. Watch the video then again and again. Believe your eyes not your ears.

First thing I'd like to direct your attention to, the guy pulling the ak-47 from the trunk is only using his right hand to do it. He seems to be holding something in the upturned palm of his left hand. He pulls the weapon out with a mag in it and is not seen racking the gun. Then there is a break in the video. There are multiple breaks in the video. It is not presented in its entirety. Street gun battles and hits are very quick. I guess the media decided to edit out the "boring" parts to hold our attention. Now for the shooter. He holds the weapon level and is not using the sight. The weapon seems to have little recoil in his hands. 7. 62 is a pretty big round its got kick and recoil but this guy is a beast and keeps the weapon LEVEL or slightly upward and in control. At 2,350 fps how far do you spose that bullet would fly before it hits ground based on the angle the weapon is held? Is the shooter moving the barrel left and right cuz the pavement strikes seem to be from side walk to mid road. Now lets use our imagination. Close your eyes and imagine a bullet hitting the pavement creating sparks keeping in mind this simple law of physics "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. At what angle would a fire arm need to be pointed at the pavement to get the sparks to flower in all directions equally? Do you think a bullet hitting pavement would even create that much spark? (guess who is going to be out on a deserted road unloading a clip at midnight to see what it looks like in the near future) WTF are the rain looking white lines falling verticaly in front of the camera?

Why does the camera 3 and later camera 2 titles fade and change?

Now hail to the chief. He talks about the problem of "long guns" He's not even just attacking AR's any more now the problem is any weapon with a stock and a barrel longer then a handgun. And the solution is "shot spotter" more public survalence devices with listening capabilites.

In summary (since this should of gone in rants I'm going to try and justify it being here) Don't let these clowns scare you off from the titty bars or having a good steak. Just keep your situational awareness at high alert and use your sights.

ScooterAllCity
09-20-17, 19:04
I miss the old parking lot attendant. Old fat guy with a bean bag chair and a shotgun in his van. One time I parked on the street to avoid the tip and he still walked me to my car and got the tip! He told me I was crazy to park on the street.He died a few years back. Leonard was his name. Drove the Chevy Conversion van with the personalized plate SECURITY if I remember right.

SnurgleWump
09-21-17, 10:27
Don't get me wrong. I like looking at naked women. But these places are expensive and a long drive (usually drunk) from home. For half what you pay at a strip joint you can get a sure thing off BP.Hardware store is a sure thing. TNT is a little hit or miss. You also get more GPS at TNT. You pay a little extra for convenience to avoid the BP flakiness. I can usually be out in an hour or so.

Hotorcold
09-21-17, 16:04
Hardware store is a sure thing. TNT is a little hit or miss. You also get more GPS at TNT. You pay a little extra for convenience to avoid the BP flakiness. I can usually be out in an hour or so.The talent there is really hit or miss. What time of day are you there? I m there in afternoons.

SnurgleWump
09-28-17, 14:38
The talent there is really hit or miss. What time of day are you there? I m there in afternoons.Usually afternoons. The talent itself is not always great, but the service is always there.

ToolMan347
09-29-17, 01:49
I highly recommend Stacci at TNT. I had a very good time with her twice 2 weeks ago. She is very easy on the eyes. AA, but her body leaves little to be desired and a pretty face too. Not cheap. I won a bet with her that got the whole thing started, so she cut me a deal but it was still 125 plus the 200 to the club. That being said, I did not waste a couple hours trying to contact a BP girl with no luck. Or get stood up, or have her flake out. Nothing. I will return there to see either her or try my luck with others. I just enjoyed sitting there drinking, talking to the girls, and picking a favorite. No worries then if the pictures are real either. They're standing right in front of you. Anyways, Stacci has a normal menu in a private room. Everything covered. No GFE. But she started with a lap dance at my request and it went from there. I thoroughly enjoyed it enough to go back with her again an hour later. Went home thoroughly satisfied. We exchanged digits as she says she sees clients outside the club for 250 an hour. I assume she quoted high because of the club prices. I intend to try to get her down from that and see her outside the club. She lives in Milwaukee though, so if I have to, I will go back to the club to see her. I have no intention of driving to Milwaukee. I drive 90 min east just to get to TNT. I plan to check it out again tomorrow night. I will report back.

JimmyChitWood
09-29-17, 06:03
So when I try to look up the Hardware store I can't find anything. What is the actual name of the place? City? Thanks in advance.

Sinlover
09-29-17, 12:42
So when I try to look up the Hardware store I can't find anything. What is the actual name of the place? City? Thanks in advance.It's in Clyman. I think their website is down but they do have a FB page they update every once in a while.

https://www.facebook.com/hardwarestoreclyman

Very hit or miss place but they are open during the day, whereas the nearby Club TNT doesn't open until 7 and doesn't really get going until after 8:00.

Elmer Fuddness
11-10-17, 13:17
What's the deal? Same old same old? I got the impression they're trying to fly straight. Place was a ghost town, saw NOTHING I liked, and I ain't picky. Then to HS and it was dog city.

RRR1960
11-12-17, 23:05
Visited Hardware store mid week, couple white girls early, probably 4 or 5 AA girls in by 3. For the most part the girls were friendly and nice looking. Been there twice and had a good time both times. Will go back because the private dances are definitely worth the price of admission. Worth a visit.

SnurgleWump
11-13-17, 09:34
What's the deal? Same old same old? I got the impression they're trying to fly straight. Place was a ghost town, saw NOTHING I liked, and I ain't picky. Then to HS and it was dog city.I was at TNT last week. Granted it was early. Only 4 girls there and no customers. Only 1 was hot. The fattest was the only one who approached me and I had money to spend. I did not partake in any private dances, so I don't know if anything has changed there. I left pretty quickly.

DaveDream
12-14-17, 19:14
Anyone have any good updates on TNT or Hardware store? Traveling out that way on business soon and would like to hear some names of some fun girls. I have a PM question about TNT for a regular. Thanks.

Packerfann53
12-29-17, 13:51
About a month ago, I walked into the APL and asked the bouncer if a certain girl was dancing that night. He gave me an attitude and asked why I wanted to know. If I were the owner, I would have fired him right there on the spot. No wonder there were only three customers in the joint. He was one of those body builder, muscle head types, probably on steroids. Customer service and friendliness obviously weren't in his vocabulary. I haven't been back since, and probably won't ever again.

BigTen
12-29-17, 22:57
About a month ago, I walked into the APL and asked the bouncer if a certain girl was dancing that night. He gave me an attitude and asked why I wanted to know. If I were the owner, I would have fired him right there on the spot. No wonder there were only three customers in the joint. He was one of those body builder, muscle head types, probably on steroids. Customer service and friendliness obviously weren't in his vocabulary. I haven't been back since, and probably won't ever again.I really don't like defending the bouncer, and I am not a big fan of the place. You have to remember that there are a lot of crazy people, and many of these dancers have a lot of drama in their lives. For all the bouncer knows, you could be an ex she doesn't like, have a restraining order, be a stalker, etc. The list is endless.

Jackel000
12-30-17, 03:28
I really don't like defending the bouncer, and I am not a big fan of the place. You have to remember that there are a lot of crazy people, and many of these dancers have a lot of drama in their lives. For all the bouncer knows, you could be an ex she doesn't like, have a restraining order, be a stalker, etc. The list is endless.Airport lounge sucks and the staff is rude. I don't know how that place can exist. Must make good money from 'cockpit'.

RougeDawg
12-30-17, 06:38
I really don't like defending the bouncer, and I am not a big fan of the place. You have to remember that there are a lot of crazy people, and many of these dancers have a lot of drama in their lives. For all the bouncer knows, you could be an ex she doesn't like, have a restraining order, be a stalker, etc. The list is endless.All of the above is true. But in a strip joint asking if a certain stripper is there that night is more common than asking for a glass of water. Now if a customer came in and asked for a girl by her government name instead of her stage name then that's a different story.

ThickRic
01-02-18, 11:27
Hit up the Hardware Store right before new years. Got there probably around 9:30/10:00 on a weeknight. I'd say, with me, there were around 4 guys in there. Lots of girls. I counted 10 different, but one girl told me there were 15 there that night. All AA but 1, and surprisingly, there were some pretty fit ones in the bunch. Had two or three drinks and two private dances from two different girls. Both were a good time. All told, was there for an hour and a half and spent more than I wanted to, but was probably around 300-350.

OlderFunGuy
01-07-18, 14:03
Was out to Oconomowoc Friday night and to see my buddy and we went to Loppy's in Ixonia for a very good fish fry. Used to go there 50 years ago when it was a teen bar. Then on to Lebanon and walked in around 10 PM. They got rid of the cover charge. Anyhow, checked the line up card and 11 girls on tap. Well, there were 4 security people and 3 customers. A quick scan around the room and all the girls were AA and certainly nothing that would want to make one hang around. So the plan was to swig the beer down ASAP and get out the door. But then I spotted Sparkle in the lineup, so decided to wait for her to appear from the back room. Met her 12 years ago in Clyman. As she approaches her 36th birthday in March and two kids, she looks as hot or hotter than she did 12 years ago. OFG out.

Dangraham
01-07-18, 23:53
Stopped in TNT recently over a weekend. First time here although I had been at the HS about a year ago and things had gone well over there. When I stopped in at TNT I would say 3 white ladies, 1 Hispanic and 5 AA on duty. Not many customers in the place. I made some small talk with a white dancer and later a AA girl sat with me. She starts talking to me about karma and a higher power. I tend to like the bigger butts and when she asks me for a dance, I accept and we end up doing 2 dances for 50. Afterwards I head back to the bar and she later comes back and tries to get me to VIP. I was not that interested in her to spend the fee, the VIP is 150 for 15 min and 200 for 30 minutes. When I stand up to head to the bathroom she stands up and tries to block me, thought I was leaving and tells me how much fun we will have and she's horny. When I return to the bar from the restroom. She keeps insisting how much fun we will have in VIP and what we can do and that she's horny etc. I start thinking since its so slow (more dancers then customers) and how hard she is trying maybe it will be worthwhile. She even goes so far as to tell me that if I don't like it within the first 10 minutes she will refund the money. I relent and pay the 150 for the 15 min VIP. As soon as we get to the room she says she has to get something.

She leaves and the host looks into the room about 5 minutes later with me sitting there with the door open by myself. She comes back and closes the door and asks me to take off my coat and then sends someone a text message on her phone. She then starts an upsell, 300. First thing that came into my mind at that point is I probably just wasted 150 on the room. I was like that is not what we had discussed previously and if I had known this upfront I would not have even agreed to the 15 min room. The rest of the time she basically just tries to convince me to spring the extra money and wasn't willing to move much on price for any service. I should have gotten much more detailed in our agreement before agreeing to the room, just at this point it felt like a bait and switch and killed my mood. Told her we never made a deal for me to spend 500 in total (50 for 2 dances, 150 for 15 min VIP and 300 tip). Not long after we hear a knock at the door and time is up. She walks out and then I walked out and left soon thereafter. Just got the feeling that any deal with this girl would have been null and void once we got in the room (unless it was for 300, which I would never have considered that much on her plus the 150 room fee) and at that point once in the room. I have no recourse.

DaveDream
01-08-18, 00:11
She wasn't sitting at the bar drunk as a skunk and yelling at other strippers? Sparkle is nice looking but she always looks sad for some reason. I'm heading out to Madison in the upcoming weeks so I'll report my latest update on the place.

Was out to Oconomowoc Friday night and to see my buddy and we went to Loppy's in Ixonia for a very good fish fry. Used to go there 50 years ago when it was a teen bar. Then on to Lebanon and walked in around 10 PM. They got rid of the cover charge. Anyhow, checked the line up card and 11 girls on tap. Well, there were 4 security people and 3 customers. A quick scan around the room and all the girls were AA and certainly nothing that would want to make one hang around. So the plan was to swig the beer down ASAP and get out the door. But then I spotted Sparkle in the lineup, so decided to wait for her to appear from the back room. Met her 12 years ago in Clyman. As she approaches her 36th birthday in March and two kids, she looks as hot or hotter than she did 12 years ago. OFG out.

OlderFunGuy
01-08-18, 01:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SnurgleWump
01-08-18, 07:41
The Hardware Store in Clyman has added cameras to the VIP rooms. It did not seem to change behavior in there and I noticed about halfway through. She claimed they don't record. I think she might be a little naive there.
I don't think I will be going back.

SnurgleWump
01-08-18, 07:43
I also heard a that the owner of the Hardware store bought Silk Juneau. He had an opportunity to purchase TNT but the price for silk was better.

Ranger51
01-08-18, 08:29
She wasn't sitting at the bar drunk as a skunk and yelling at other strippers? Sparkle is nice looking but she always looks sad for some reason. I'm heading out to Madison in the upcoming weeks so I'll report my latest update on the place.Because she's a stripper? LOL.

Terysian7
01-08-18, 14:23
I also heard a that the owner of the Hardware store bought Silk Juneau. He had an opportunity to purchase TNT but the price for silk was better.I'd say rumors must be true as they are no longer on the the Silk website. I suspect that items will be offered as I knew the staff pretty good a few years back (real name basis). They were reluctant to say who was doing what. Due to management watch but a lot was implied occasionally with dollar amounts. That coupled with how bad the place was kept up due to lack of business might be a encouragement sent to staff to be overly welcoming to customers.

Coochie Eater
01-29-18, 19:29
About a month ago, I walked into the APL and asked the bouncer if a certain girl was dancing that night. He gave me an attitude and asked why I wanted to know. If I were the owner, I would have fired him right there on the spot. No wonder there were only three customers in the joint. He was one of those body builder, muscle head types, probably on steroids. Customer service and friendliness obviously weren't in his vocabulary. I haven't been back since, and probably won't ever again."Why do I want to know? Because the last time I was here, she showed me a really good time. I'm here tonight because of the chance she might be here. I don't know if I would leave because she isn't here, but I will leave now because of the way you just spoke to me. Oh, and I won't be back, which you don't care because you don't own the place. Have a nice night. Keep turning the customers away. ".

Coochie (wants good customer service, even in the sex trade) Eater.

God Bless You All.

DaveDream
01-30-18, 22:54
I did these two clubs about a week ago on a Friday. TNT. I noticed a older lady with white hair there that works security. (Only on Friday's and Saturday's). She sits by the entrance and watches the parking lot and private dance cameras the whole time. At one point she even called over a bouncer to watch the private lap dance camera with her. Looks like no grabbing ass or sucking some nipples in the private area anymore. Of course you can spend 150 for 15 min of VIP room and get some action without any cameras. The stripper will probably want an extra 40-50 before she even touches you. I will go back but only for a few drinks just to relax. Lucky was fired again and the 6 dancers there at 9 pm, one was above a 6. At least there was a good basketball game on the tv. Visions. I only stayed for one drink. Don't know much about the place. There was one dancer that could kick anyone's ass on this forum. Asked me for a dance but a body that can probably bench close to 200 lbs is not a turn on for me. Any play in the lap dance area? Might return.

Local Hick
02-14-18, 16:21
I'll be in the area (Just outside of Milwaukee) for one Friday evening in the near future. The only Milwaukee club I've hit is the AL before a flight. Suggestions for a couple hours of fun that won't break the bank? Not looking for OTC, just a fun place to look at some naked ladies and maybe a couple of good grinds. TIA.

KlewBlue777
02-15-18, 00:33
I'll be in the area (Just outside of Milwaukee) for one Friday evening in the near future. The only Milwaukee club I've hit is the AL before a flight. Suggestions for a couple hours of fun that won't break the bank? Not looking for OTC, just a fun place to look at some naked ladies and maybe a couple of good grinds. TIA.You could try Heartbreakers in West Allis (S. 95th Street & National Avenue) just west of Milwaukee. $10 cover- 2 stages- $25 lappers. Look up the following three dancers. Autumn 34 D short and cute, Dakota rocking body and awesome lappers, Angel nice ass and tits and gives a good lap dance.

DaveDream
02-15-18, 05:24
Lap dances happen at a table in the corner that is open for everyone to see.

Try Texas Jays. Good grind and some nice looking ladies (of course there's always the few that have no business touching a stripper pole).

You could try Heartbreakers in West Allis (S. 95th Street & National Avenue) just west of Milwaukee. $10 cover- 2 stages- $25 lappers. Look up the following three dancers. Autumn 34 D short and cute, Dakota rocking body and awesome lappers, Angel nice ass and tits and gives a good lap dance.

Zazap
02-15-18, 23:36
They've got a section off to the side at HB. Little open cubicles lined up behind bar but out of sight. Security usually walks through at least once so you're not getting FS or anything, but some of the girls there are playful.

Lap dances happen at a table in the corner that is open for everyone to see.

Try Texas Jays. Good grind and some nice looking ladies (of course there's always the few that have no business touching a stripper pole).

BlackGirlLover
02-19-18, 10:06
This past Friday I won some money at Poto and was kind of drunk and had the bright idea of stopping at Ricky's. I have a big time black girl fantasy so Ricky's is the place for me. This was my 2nd time here. The first time I had a room at Poto and went to Ricky's and was able to recruit a ebony queen to come back to my room. Long story short, she brought a friend and they must have saw where I hid my wallet and emptied it as one of the girls was sitting on my face. So back to this past Friday I get to Ricky's around midnight and order a beer and within 2 minutes I got a vulture on me. They operate fast there when there is fresh meat. Like 10 minutes later guess who approached me. One of the Poto girls that stole from me. She recognized me. I thought if I should call her out and I said screw it and I did. She immediately was insulted and claims she would never do that and that it must have been the other girl. Bull shit. Anyway, back to Ricky's. These girls are animals man. I saw at least 6 vaginas and one girl even showed me her asshole and made it wink at me. I was drunk and took like 4 different girls back for dances but all were a good time. The dances were expensive at 40 but I made it worth it. One girl actually put her hand down my pants and stroked me a little. Another girl let me briefly finger her. YMMV and I was drunk and kind of aggressive. In closing, Ricky's is pretty much a free for all, but be EXTREMELY careful. Keep your head on a swivel. I was going to the bathroom and heard the door open and watched the guy out of the corner of my eye. You can never be too safe around that part of town. Walking to my car too I was looking around.

If you want anymore details PM me.

BlackGirlLover
02-19-18, 11:01
This past Friday I won some money at Poto and was kind of drunk and had the bright idea of stopping at Ricky's. I have a big time black girl fantasy so Ricky's is the place for me. This was my 2nd time here. The first time I had a room at Poto and went to Ricky's and was able to recruit a ebony queen to come back to my room. Long story short, she brought a friend and they must have saw where I hid my wallet and emptied it as one of the girls was sitting on my face. So back to this past Friday I get to Ricky's around midnight and order a beer and within 2 minutes I got a vulture on me. They operate fast there when there is fresh meat. Like 10 minutes later guess who approached me. One of the Poto girls that stole from me. She recognized me. I thought if I should call her out and I said screw it and I did. She immediately was insulted and claims she would never do that and that it must have been the other girl. Bull shit. Anyway, back to Ricky's. These girls are animals man. I saw at least 6 vaginas and one girl even showed me her asshole and made it wink at me. I was drunk and took like 4 different girls back for dances but all were a good time. The dances were expensive at 40 but I made it worth it. One girl actually put her hand down my pants and stroked me a little. Another girl let me briefly finger her. YMMV and I was drunk and kind of aggressive. In closing, Ricky's is pretty much a free for all, but be EXTREMELY careful. Keep your head on a swivel. I was going to the bathroom and heard the door open and watched the guy out of the corner of my eye. You can never be too safe around that part of town. Walking to my car too I was looking around.

If you want anymore details PM me.I just re read this and want to totally transparent for those that do not already know this. Ricky's is a ALL BLACK strip club and is in a terrible neighborhood. Proceed with caution. I'm white and there was one other older white guy in there, but everyone else was black. I don't want to sound racist, and I am not, but just want to be transparent in the event someone from out of town read my review and wants to check out Ricky's.

Cover was $10 by the way.

Coochie Eater
02-21-18, 15:48
I did these two clubs about a week ago on a Friday. TNT. I noticed a older lady with white hair there that works security. (Only on Friday's and Saturday's). She sits by the entrance and watches the parking lot and private dance cameras the whole time. At one point she even called over a bouncer to watch the private lap dance camera with her. Looks like no grabbing ass or sucking some nipples in the private area anymore. Of course you can spend 150 for 15 min of VIP room and get some action without any cameras. The stripper will probably want an extra 40-50 before she even touches you. I will go back but only for a few drinks just to relax. Lucky was fired again and the 6 dancers there at 9 pm, one was above a 6. At least there was a good basketball game on the tv. Visions. I only stayed for one drink. Don't know much about the place. There was one dancer that could kick anyone's ass on this forum. Asked me for a dance but a body that can probably bench close to 200 lbs is not a turn on for me. Any play in the lap dance area? Might return.I've been out of Madison now for over two years, and FUCK, am I out of touch. Tony Franks is no more. Sad.

But your description of the body-building dancer intrigued me. There used to be a dancer there with red hair who was really nice, very fit, and kinda fun. About three years ago, I was in there, and I'm talking to this babe, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BED, BATMAN!, it's the same girl! If she were green, she'd be the She-Hulk. Buff is not even close to being the word to describe her. Her hair was darker, like she was maturing out of the red, she had muscles you could bounce a bowling ball off of, and she had some sort of lesions on her face (too much tanning? Too many steroids? I watched her on stage and her clit looked like a little dick. Those male steroids had done their trick, Not just big muscles. Why do steroids make women's clits grow, but make men's dicks shrink?

I don't know if this was the same woman you saw, but your post made me think of her. As a fit, pretty girl, she was very appealing. Her new buffed out, steroid self had an attraction only in a side-show way.

Too bad.

Coochie (loves strange shit, but, hey, there's a limit) Eater.

God Bless You All.

DaveDream
02-22-18, 19:14
I got there and sat at the bar and ordered a beer. She was behind the bar with her bold-ons sticking out of her tank top. At first I thought she was a bartender but later she was walking around asking guys for dances. No doubt she could beat anyone on this forum in an arm wrestling match. I'm not into that. I like spinners!

I've been out of Madison now for over two years, and FUCK, am I out of touch. Tony Franks is no more. Sad.

But your description of the body-building dancer intrigued me. There used to be a dancer there with red hair who was really nice, very fit, and kinda fun. About three years ago, I was in there, and I'm talking to this babe, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BED, BATMAN!, it's the same girl! If she were green, she'd be the She-Hulk. Buff is not even close to being the word to describe her. Her hair was darker, like she was maturing out of the red, she had muscles you could bounce a bowling ball off of, and she had some sort of lesions on her face (too much tanning? Too many steroids? I watched her on stage and her clit looked like a little dick. Those male steroids had done their trick, Not just big muscles. Why do steroids make women's clits grow, but make men's dicks shrink?

I don't know if this was the same woman you saw, but your post made me think of her. As a fit, pretty girl, she was very appealing. Her new buffed out, steroid self had an attraction only in a side-show way.

Too bad.

Coochie (loves strange shit, but, hey, there's a limit) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Days Fun
02-22-18, 22:01
......... but be EXTREMELY careful. Keep your head on a swivel. I was going to the bathroom and heard the door open and watched the guy out of the corner of my eye. You can never be too safe around that part of town. Walking to my car too I was looking around.

If you want anymore details PM me.No kidding! Head on a swivel! Just down the street last year outside near the steakjoint they had a little fire fight with AK's. An old instructor of mine use to tell me: "If this pistol (Browning Hi-Power) and one extra mag can't get you out of the jam you're in You SHOULD have brought a Rifle (M4) and if that with an extra mag can't get you out of the jam you're in You F**KED UP! You Should have called for air support You Dummy! Message being, never get yourself into something you can't fight your way out of with the tools at hand. So, my thoughts on that area? Bring a rifle and have air support on speed dial with 91 already dialed! Bear with me I'm 52 yrs old 6 ft 300 lbs married with a wife that hates me and children that don't as long as the ATM works! But I got this way following that simple lecture. BTW the buddy system was a great lesson too, why die alone? Isn't that what friends are for?

Be safe out there, the pursuit of pussy is a very dangerous sport, at best you can lose half of everything!

PNR2004
02-23-18, 19:12
No kidding! Head on a swivel! Just down the street last year outside near the steakjoint they had a little fire fight with AK's. An old instructor of mine use to tell me: "If this pistol (Browning Hi-Power) and one extra mag can't get you out of the jam you're in You SHOULD have brought a Rifle (M4) and if that with an extra mag can't get you out of the jam you're in You F**KED UP! You Should have called for air support You Dummy! Message being, never get yourself into something you can't fight your way out of with the tools at hand. So, my thoughts on that area? Bring a rifle and have air support on speed dial with 91 already dialed! Bear with me I'm 52 yrs old 6 ft 300 lbs married with a wife that hates me and children that don't as long as the ATM works! But I got this way following that simple lecture. BTW the buddy system was a great lesson too, why die alone? Isn't that what friends are for?

Be safe out there, the pursuit of pussy is a very dangerous sport, at best you can lose half of everything!I have not been to Rickey's in over 20 years. Not sure there is a reason to go there. I do not need to get shot. Maybe the dancers are better? LOL. I was in OTB this week. Girls very friendly. Must have been 15-20 of them. Very few guys. I spent over $100.00 on some beer, drinks for the girls and lappers.

Coochie Eater
03-02-18, 02:54
Well guys, I go to Ricky's infrequently, that is, I probably hit the place an average once a month. Yes, often I'm the only whitey there. Once in a while there are a couple other white guys as well, but we are always in the vast minority. Have I ever had a problem? Never! The girls all seem to want to get some action from a white guy (prolly better tippers), and the bouncers have always been very deferential, prolly because they want white guys to come in.

Where do I park? I always park right in front the door (or never more than two car lengths away), because the bouncers are usually outside keeping an eye out. Do I want to walk a couple blocks to get there? Obviously not. Do I like black coochie? Yep, enough to take these chances.

Coochie (too old to take such risks, but fuck it) Eater.

God bless you all!

Kampyone
03-02-18, 10:21
Well guys, I go to Ricky's infrequently, that is, I probably hit the place an average once a month.

Where do I park? I always park right in front the door (or never more than two car lengths away), because the bouncers are usually outside keeping an eye out. !As an older white guy, I didn't find the area that scary. Seriously, has any patron of Ricky's ever been robbed? I'm curious if its ever happened. Comments?

IRFan
03-02-18, 12:51
As an older white guy, I didn't find the area that scary. Seriously, has any patron of Ricky's ever been robbed? I'm curious if its ever happened. Comments?I have been there numerous times, and have almost always felt safe. As an older white guy, I do stand out. But the security procedures are pretty good and I have never had an issue with the other patrons. That said, in July, 2014, a patron who was flashing money around in the club was robbed and killed when he left the club.

CrackerJack77
03-02-18, 23:20
I have been there numerous times, and have almost always felt safe. As an older white guy, I do stand out. But the security procedures are pretty good and I have never had an issue with the other patrons. That said, in July, 2014, a patron who was flashing money around in the club was robbed and killed when he left the club.True. This was black on black crime. Horrible, senseless murder, but there wasn't a racial component in any way. Whether you are black, white, red, yellow, or purple you are well advised to chill and not try to stand out in ANY strip club, IMO. The victim made the mistake of wearing some flashy jewelry and that made him a target. There's bad people out there. It's really important to play it smart.

Atmech113
03-05-18, 14:18
I was wondering how on the border is these days haven't been there in a long time I use to frequent when I was driving truck would appreciate any info.

PNR2004
03-07-18, 08:57
I was wondering how on the border is these days haven't been there in a long time I use to frequent when I was driving truck would appreciate any info.I was there a couple weeks ago. They have some nice talent and the girls were fun to be with. Between buying drinks for the girls and lappers it can be pricey.

XkeyFan
03-07-18, 23:05
Anybody know if exoticas is still open? Its on 13 cleveland it used to be the old hillside.

DaveDream
03-09-18, 23:06
I won't waste too much time with these reviews from last night (Thursday).

OTB. $10 to get in and it seems like the girls stay around their regulars. Was there for an hour and a half and beside the tip walk, not one girl stopped by. Now I know why I haven't been to this place in over 4-5 years.

Texas J. $5 to get in. Also stayed about 90 minutes. Of the 6-7 girls I saw on stage, all of them had no business working at a strip club. I would say 20-30 lbs overweight. I did see one AA and a tall white girl that looked good but they were sitting with the same guys the whole time I was there.

Waste of a night. I did contact 2 BP girls but GPS is out of control these days. I did see both of them for pretty cheap qv's a few months ago but now they won't budge on 150 hhr.

BlackGirlLover
03-12-18, 08:06
Anybody know if exoticas is still open? Its on 13 cleveland it used to be the old hillside.Nope, they closed. The Alderman pushed them out. That place was amazing though if you like chocolate!

Jackel000
03-13-18, 13:24
I won't waste too much time with these reviews from last night (Thursday).

OTB. $10 to get in and it seems like the girls stay around their regulars. Was there for an hour and a half and beside the tip walk, not one girl stopped by. Now I know why I haven't been to this place in over 4-5 years.

Texas J. $5 to get in. Also stayed about 90 minutes. Of the 6-7 girls I saw on stage, all of them had no business working at a strip club. I would say 20-30 lbs overweight. I did see one AA and a tall white girl that looked good but they were sitting with the same guys the whole time I was there.

Waste of a night. I did contact 2 BP girls but GPS is out of control these days. I did see both of them for pretty cheap qv's a few months ago but now they won't budge on 150 hhr.Texas j's snapchat was showing some horrific females when i was following them. They will hire anything.

DaveDream
03-13-18, 20:09
Lucky got hired back at TNT. I have no idea how she makes money (takeout?) because she never dances on stage and I never see her going back in the lap dance or VIP areas. To me she has a killer body. But. Her personality is a big turnoff. I was here for two hours and only two overweight AA girls came by and sat at my table. The first one asked me how long it has been since I fucked a woman. The other one started kissing my neck and grabbing my package before a bouncer came over and stopped her. This place used to be good but it went downhill fast. I wanted to get a dance in the back but nothing looked good.

Silk or now Solomon's (new name?) since it was bought by the owner of The Hardware store. This place wasn't bad. Only 8 guys in the place at 11 pm on a Saturday night. Maybe 6 girls. I will repeat to get a few lap dances from two of them. One I won't be getting a dance from (Reggie) looked like she could be the sister of that Texas killer prostitute woman who was sentenced to death for killing all those men she picked up. She had the biggest erect nipples I ever saw in person. Stuck out an inch and were the size of a dime. Also looked like a rat chewed on them. She said I could suck on them in the back but I passed.

KingSalami
03-15-18, 00:54
The one with the big nips has some of the best oral skills one will find this side of the Mississippi!

Lucky got hired back at TNT. I have no idea how she makes money (takeout?) because she never dances on stage and I never see her going back in the lap dance or VIP areas. To me she has a killer body. But. Her personality is a big turnoff. I was here for two hours and only two overweight AA girls came by and sat at my table. The first one asked me how long it has been since I fucked a woman. The other one started kissing my neck and grabbing my package before a bouncer came over and stopped her. This place used to be good but it went downhill fast. I wanted to get a dance in the back but nothing looked good.

Silk or now Solomon's (new name?) since it was bought by the owner of The Hardware store. This place wasn't bad. Only 8 guys in the place at 11 pm on a Saturday night. Maybe 6 girls. I will repeat to get a few lap dances from two of them. One I won't be getting a dance from (Reggie) looked like she could be the sister of that Texas killer prostitute woman who was sentenced to death for killing all those men she picked up. She had the biggest erect nipples I ever saw in person. Stuck out an inch and were the size of a dime. Also looked like a rat chewed on them. She said I could suck on them in the back but I passed..

ShMedly
03-16-18, 14:11
You must have spent more money than me for that, cause I have sent some time with her and she won't do that with me, and I pretty much don't have a problem with getting that. Good job.

DaveDream
03-17-18, 21:40
In the movie "Monster" Reggie with the big erect nips looks like her in the face. Her hair was slicked back and her face didn't have the smoothest skin.

You must have spent more money than me for that, cause I have sent some time with her and she won't do that with me, and I pretty much don't have a problem with getting that. Good job.

BlackGirlLover
03-18-18, 01:01
Here now. Group meeting!

Amplover69
03-27-18, 12:34
Does Ricky's have metal detectors? I haven't been there in at least 20 years (since Paul was ringing the bell, "HEY HEY HEY") . I carry and have no problem leaving my firearm behind if there are metal detectors. Just curious.

ScooterAllCity
03-27-18, 12:41
Does Ricky's have metal detectors? I haven't been there in at least 20 years. I carry and have no problem leaving my firearm behind if there are metal detectors. Just curious.It's been a few years since I've been there but I do remember getting "wanded" by one of the guys at the door.

Amplover69
03-27-18, 13:12
It's been a few years since I've been there but I do remember getting "wanded" by one of the guys at the door.Thank you Scooter.

Coochie Eater
03-27-18, 19:39
Does Ricky's have metal detectors? I haven't been there in at least 20 years (since Paul was ringing the bell, "HEY HEY HEY") . I carry and have no problem leaving my firearm behind if there are metal detectors. Just curious.Yep, you will be wanded.

Coochie (isn't packing much of anything anymore) Eater.

God bless you all.

BlackGirlLover
03-27-18, 23:12
They pat you down.

Does Ricky's have metal detectors? I haven't been there in at least 20 years (since Paul was ringing the bell, "HEY HEY HEY") . I carry and have no problem leaving my firearm behind if there are metal detectors. Just curious.

JimmyChitWood
03-28-18, 02:05
Texas j's snapchat was showing some horrific females when i was following them. They will hire anything.What's the snapchat. I have to see it! LOL.

BigTen
03-30-18, 22:55
Saw this on Fox 6 tonight. Woman claimed a guy forced her to perform sex acts at 2 strip clubs in Dodge County. Story has a photo of The Hardware Store.

http://fox6now.com/2018/03/30/45-year-old-hartford-man-accused-of-sex-trafficking-torturing-women/

Midwt2006
03-31-18, 11:08
Saw this on Fox 6 tonight. Woman claimed a guy forced her to perform sex acts at 2 strip clubs in Dodge County. Story has a photo of The Hardware Store.

http://fox6now.com/2018/03/30/45-year-old-hartford-man-accused-of-sex-trafficking-torturing-women/I've known about this guy for a while. Not surprised he was busted.

LoveSmallPerky
03-31-18, 12:24

http://fox6now.com/2018/03/30/45-year-old-hartford-man-accused-of-sex-trafficking-torturing-women/I saw that report too. He was trafficking, abusing and taking all the money too. He was forcing her to post and stuff in addition to dancing / working the clubs also. She somehow escaped to report him.

Kampyone
03-31-18, 17:02

http://fox6now.com/2018/03/30/45-year-old-hartford-man-accused-of-sex-trafficking-torturing-women/Dude lives in a nice little neighborhood. I wonder what he does for a living. I mean besides traffiking?

ScooterAllCity
03-31-18, 20:05
Dude lives in a nice little neighborhood. I wonder what he does for a living. I mean besides traffiking?It's a rental.

Lexmarke238
03-31-18, 20:33
Dude lives in a nice little neighborhood. I wonder what he does for a living. I mean besides traffiking?To save everyone a click. It's newer homes, really close together, some duplexes. Starter homes, but newer builds. Just saving everyone who lives in a nice neighborhood a step of seeing if it's yours.

SnurgleWump
04-02-18, 14:46
I've known about this guy for a while. Not surprised he was busted.He seems to be friends on FB with quite a few dancers from TNT and Hardware store. I almost stopped out at the HW Store on Friday. Glad my car is not in the shot.

Probably going to put a dent in their business for a while. I don't think I will be visiting any time soon.

Renting Love
04-02-18, 17:26
He seems to be friends on FB with quite a few dancers from TNT and Hardware store. I almost stopped out at the HW Store on Friday. Glad my car is not in the shot.

Probably going to put a dent in their business for a while. I don't think I will be visiting any time soon.I was there last Tuesday 3/27 and the place was very quiet 4 girls working only one girl made it worth the trip out that far.

ScooterAllCity
04-02-18, 20:07
I was there last Tuesday 3/27 and the place was very quiet 4 girls working only one girl made it worth the trip out that far.Is Mike still running the place?

ShMedly
04-03-18, 17:41
Great I was going to stop by on Saturday, but don't sound like it is worth it now, guess I'll take one for the team and see what the beer temp is at.

SnurgleWump
04-04-18, 08:15
I was there last Tuesday 3/27 and the place was very quiet 4 girls working only one girl made it worth the trip out that far.Which one? TNT or hardware?

Mike owns the Hardware store and bought Silk Juneau and renamed it Solomans.

Mako Shark
04-04-18, 23:51
More detailed article on the pimp using the TNT, Hardware Store and Geisha House.

http://www.wdtimes.com/news/local/article_7952a022-3827-11e8-a3ce-bb2f175d9705.html

TheDarkLurker
04-05-18, 12:44
More detailed article on the pimp using the TNT, Hardware Store and Geisha House.

http://www.wdtimes.com/news/local/article_7952a022-3827-11e8-a3ce-bb2f175d9705.htmlWhat's the likelihood of these places being shut down now?

ScooterAllCity
04-05-18, 16:28
What's the likelihood of these places being shut down now?If the businesses are found to be involved in any way I'd say someone will try to take their licenses.

Wisguy50
04-05-18, 20:32
If the businesses are found to be involved in any way I'd say someone will try to take their licenses.That might be the least of their problems. The individual owners and managers, if involved, or even if they knew and were not explicitly involved, could easily be charged with felonies at the state level, and probably federal crimes as well.

FlintStone69
04-05-18, 20:34
If the businesses are found to be involved in any way I'd say someone will try to take their licenses.The Geisha House has been in business for 35 years and is very well known.

http://www.thegeishabathhouse.com/

BigTen
04-05-18, 21:33
The Geisha House has been in business for 35 years and is very well known.

http://www.thegeishabathhouse.com/The article mentioned a woman named "J. C. " who allegedly was his #1 woman. It said she worked at GH. Do we now her GH name?

AlphaMke
04-05-18, 23:53
The Geisha House has been in business for 35 years and is very well known.

http://www.thegeishabathhouse.com/Do you guys know if you can get FS here? I've never heard of this place but am very interested!

Alpha.

Billsmelco
04-06-18, 06:02
Do you guys know if you can get FS here? I've never heard of this place but am very interested!

Alpha.Check out the IL boards. It's discussed there regularly, but with the action going on, as described below, it might not be the best place to check out.

Councilor89
04-06-18, 08:39
Do you guys know if you can get FS here? I've never heard of this place but am very interested!

Alpha.I went there a few times years ago and FS was most definitely on the menu. As for now and the crackdowns that Madison has been doing I'm not so sure.

ShMedly
04-06-18, 11:52
After reading that I guess I won't check out beer temps. That doesn't sound good most likely being watched very careful. Well guess all good things come to an end.

ScooterAllCity
04-06-18, 12:10
That might be the least of their problems. The individual owners and managers, if involved, or even if they knew and were not explicitly involved, could easily be charged with felonies at the state level, and probably federal crimes as well.I agree. And I'm sure they'll be throwing numerous charges at others and see if they will stick.

Midwt2006
04-06-18, 20:37
The article mentioned a woman named "J. C. " who allegedly was his #1 woman. It said she worked at GH. Do we now her GH name?Admin; I hope this is not a problem but it's Bella.

DaveDream
04-06-18, 21:30
Looks like the fun times are over at these clubs. Someone posted the complete article on the Madison Strip Club forum. Maybe takeout will be more available now??

TheDarkLurker
04-07-18, 18:45
Do any of you guys know if any of the strip clubs in the area show any sporting events that are on HBO or Showtime? I know it's very low probability but was hoping to catch a boxing match tonight on showtime.

Coochie Eater
05-26-18, 05:07
Looks like the fun times are over at these clubs. Someone posted the complete article on the Madison Strip Club forum. Maybe takeout will be more available now??Okay, I'm in my favorite strip club and there's a black babe with a perfect body there. Firm round booty just a tad too large for her waist (god I love black girls! Skyward pointing tits that look like they've been done but are natural, full DSL lips, and very pretty (holy shit the bed, batman! Where do women like this come from? So anyway, it's off to a lappy for me. While she's grinding on me, I take her hand and start kissing her middle and index finger. I slide them into my mouth, and push them deep into my throat. I then stick out my tongue and lick her fingers, her palm, and the closest part of her wrist. My tongue isn't that long, but by pushing her fingers as far in as I can, the tip of my tongue reaches across most girls' hands. Any way she pants "Fuck, that's turning me ON! Let's see how real it really is. " She pushes her G-string to one side, climbs up on the chair and shoves a nice sized, suckable clit into my mouth. Yep! I'm as good on clits as I am on finger tips. I have her number and an arrangement to meet after she gets off. Nice clean, sweet tasting pussy, and a squirter! She really soaked those sheets!

So, IMHO, TO is always available, especially from black dancers. If they want to get you into the champagne room, I tell them "I'd rather pay you, than this place. Let's champagne some place else. " If they say "YES", good for you! If they say "NO", you just saved yourself the cost of a champagne room and an opportunity to find another dancer with an open door policy.

In my wildest dreams, I'd love to die in a strip club. What a way to go!

Coochie (tongue lashing bastard) Eater.

God Bless You All.

BagelFish
05-26-18, 13:19
Has anyone given the new strip club downtown a shot?

I've driven past it but parking looks like a ***** around there. I normally don't like paying for parking unless I'm seeing one of my favorite girls downtown.

AlwaySmiling
05-26-18, 14:03
Okay, I'm in my favorite strip club and there's a black babe with a perfect body there. Firm round booty just a tad too large for her waist (god I love black girls! Skyward pointing tits that look like they've been done but are natural, full DSL lips, and very pretty (holy shit the bed, batman! Where do women like this come from? So anyway, it's off to a lappy for me. While she's grinding on me, I take her hand and start kissing her middle and index finger. I slide them into my mouth, and push them deep into my throat. I then stick out my tongue and lick her fingers, her palm, and the closest part of her wrist. My tongue isn't that long, but by pushing her fingers as far in as I can, the tip of my tongue reaches across most girls' hands. Any way she pants "Fuck, that's turning me ON! Let's see how real it really is. " She pushes her G-string to one side, climbs up on the chair and shoves a nice sized, suckable clit into my mouth. Yep! I'm as good on clits as I am on finger tips. I have her number and an arrangement to meet after she gets off. Nice clean, sweet tasting pussy, and a squirter! She really soaked those sheets!

So, IMHO, TO is always available, especially from black dancers. If they want to get you into the champagne room, I tell them "I'd rather pay you, than this place. Let's champagne some place else. " If they say "YES", good for you! If they say "NO", you just saved yourself the cost of a champagne room and an opportunity to find another dancer with an open door policy.

In my wildest dreams, I'd love to die in a strip club. What a

God Bless You All.Which club is your favorite?

BigMilwaukee
05-28-18, 21:55
That this club in on the near east side, high 20's and state st or so?

If so, was this girl have a light complexion almost Hispanic, with long hair, and some probably DD in the chest area?

I happen to have been at this club with a few friends and started talking to her. I thought I was on a role, until a group of guys came in from a brewers game and hogged all the decent girls, damn them.

If you got some pics, which we all know you do, post them my friend. Double check your pics as the one you tried to post on another thread did not take.

Okay, I'm in my favorite strip club and there's a black babe with a perfect body there. Firm round booty just a tad too large for her waist (god I love black girls! Skyward pointing tits that look like they've been done but are natural, full DSL lips, and very pretty (holy shit the bed, batman! Where do women like this come from? So anyway, it's off to a lappy for me. While she's grinding on me, I take her hand and start kissing her middle and index finger. I slide them into my mouth, and push them deep into my throat. I then stick out my tongue and lick her fingers, her palm, and the closest part of her wrist. My tongue isn't that long, but by pushing her fingers as far in as I can, the tip of my tongue reaches across most girls' hands. Any way she pants "Fuck, that's turning me ON! Let's see how real it really is. " She pushes her G-string to one side, climbs up on the chair and shoves a nice sized, suckable clit into my mouth. Yep! I'm as good on clits as I am on finger tips. I have her number and an arrangement to meet after she gets off. Nice clean, sweet tasting pussy, and a squirter! She really soaked those sheets!

In my wildest dreams, I'd love to die in a strip club. What a way to go!

God Bless You All.

Coochie Eater
05-29-18, 11:21
That this club in on the near east side, high 20's and state st or so?

If so, was this girl have a light complexion almost Hispanic, with long hair, and some probably DD in the chest area?

I happen to have been at this club with a few friends and started talking to her. I thought I was on a role, until a group of guys came in from a brewers game and hogged all the decent girls, damn them.

If you got some pics, which we all know you do, post them my friend. Double check your pics as the one you tried to post on another thread did not take.Actually, the club is out of town. Over by Madison. I don't want to name it because I don't want to bring heat on it.

I'm surprised that the pic didn't work for you. I just went to that post, and it worked fine. Here is the link to the pic itself. Give it a shot here.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=498363&d=1527261580

Coochie (tech baffles me) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Ezra007
06-12-18, 19:56
I would normally post this in the IA / Dubuque spot or CR but there really isn't any activity on those boards so I thought I would ask here for those that tour clubs from time to time. Is Club Shakers near La Motte IA shut down? I was about to make a trip to that corn field when I noticed that shack actually has a listed number and the direct to VM said they are closed in the permanent sense. Google and other boards are usually good about reporting business closures but they suggest the place is still open Thur-Sat. Any intel on this?

StoneRain
06-18-18, 16:29
I'm thinking about stopping by the club later today.

I understand that it has changed since the last time I was there. Just wanted to ask if it was still worth the visit, or should I save the money. (It was a great time. After the forced changes, the posts on this site really died down.).

Thanks.

DaveDream
06-18-18, 20:55
Better check their website.

I'm thinking about stopping by the club later today.

I understand that it has changed since the last time I was there. Just wanted to ask if it was still worth the visit, or should I save the money. (It was a great time. After the forced changes, the posts on this site really died down.).

Thanks.

StoneRain
06-19-18, 07:36
Better check their website.I got there a little after 8:00. There were only two girls working.

I bought a couple drinks and lap dances, then headed out. The girls were accomodating, just wish there were more choices. But then again it was a Monday night.

SnurgleWump
06-19-18, 07:46
Better check their website.They have a website? Last I saw, it was gone. However, when I was there in early may, they had started opening later. That visit was on a Sunday and it was real slow. Don't expect anything outside a normal strip club.

DaveDream
06-19-18, 14:36
I was thinking of TNT not the Hardware Store. Just a 2 hour drive is some good clubs in Hammond Indiana. Good contact in the back and even. 50 extras if you find the right girl.

They have a website? Last I saw, it was gone. However, when I was there in early may, they had started opening later. That visit was on a Sunday and it was real slow. Don't expect anything outside a normal strip club.

Chazzster
06-19-18, 19:25
What are the raunchiest clubs around?

Jc2490
06-20-18, 07:53
What are the raunchiest clubs around?If you are looking for extras or OTC, check out the Show Palace in Darien. Some of the AA girls don't play by the house rules.

Chazzster
06-20-18, 13:19
If you are looking for extras or OTC, check out the Show Palace in Darien. Some of the AA girls don't play by the house rules.Thank you.

Coochie Eater
06-23-18, 13:53
Thank you.Show Palace, Vegas Club, Gold Diggers, OTB, Cheetah Club, I don't care where you go, many AA dancers do TO. They just want to make sure you're not LEO. Have a lappy, let your hands roam, suck some titty or lick a little pussy. When they suggest the Champagne room (Remember, there is NO SEX in the champagne room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU), tell them "I'd rather pay you, than this place. " The cell phone number will come out pretty quickly. Go immediately to the john and dial it to make sure it was entered correctly. TO aplenty.

Coochie (over 1130 names backed up in my cell phone and 90% of them don't work) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Whynotme2008
06-24-18, 09:56

Alpha.Stopped by the GH late last year and had a pretty good time with an ebony gal. FS was definitely available.

AlwaySmiling
06-24-18, 12:00
Stopped by the GH late last year and had a pretty good time with an ebony gal. FS was definitely available.If you read in the madison massage forum you can get all the information you need.

DaveDream
07-09-18, 23:35
http://dailydodge.com/town-of-lebanon-approves-liquor-license-for-gentlemens-club-after-much-debate/

This used to be my club to go to crab ass and suck some titties. Also had FS and BBBJ in the back with a few of it's dancers. Now I can see this club closing within a year. I hate driving down to Indiana to get action from a dancer of your choosing.

AlphaMke
07-10-18, 00:34
Stopped by the GH late last year and had a pretty good time with an ebony gal. FS was definitely available.I like it. Been there twice. 1st time was amazing, 2nd time not too shabby. There's a 40 and 60 minute option. 40 min cost 180 for FS.

Alpha.

Axel6
07-19-18, 15:03
Had some time after a round of golf so I stopped in. Really impressed with the talent with 6 white dancers as well as a couple of AA and a middle eastern. Two of the blonds were extremely hot so I took one back for a dance. Should have kept the 35 as the dance was lame and short due to a short song. But she had me at the bar when she started rubbing Junior and talking dirty. Later, a skinny brunette came over and was showing me her shaved kitty but was drunk as a skunk,. She indicated that take out was available. Recommend this place if you're looking for company in the afternoon. Women to men ratio was 1-1 except for the lesbians at the end of the bar who were into each other. If you're lucky enough there is a Ukrainian that works there that gives an awesome lap dance. Find her. She'll make sure you cum in your pants.

StoneRain
07-21-18, 12:03
I heard that Solomon's has shut down. (Ran into a girl that used to work there when it was Silk. She told me the news.).

I was just wondering if there was any truth to the story.

According to the internet, it looks like it is still open.

Terysian7
07-21-18, 20:54
Not surprised if it is shut down. My last time there it was looking run down with just enough girls there to talk up the few locals that were there.

Have wondered what happened to Egypt and Princess that I was on a real first name basis with. So who'd you run into?

I heard that Solomon's has shut down. (Ran into a girl that used to work there when it was Silk. She told me the news.).

I was just wondering if there was any truth to the story.

According to the internet, it looks like it is still open.

Terysian7
07-21-18, 21:59
Arts just had significant change up in staff. From what I heard the owner and another guy pushed the buttons on those that quit. So the good news; those that are still there are likely to be offering up extras because the owner supposedly encourages that. The bad; Arts will be getting a lot of attention from LE because LE doesn't like him from what I heard.

StoneRain
07-22-18, 18:12
Not surprised if it is shut down. My last time there it was looking run down with just enough girls there to talk up the few locals that were there.

Have wondered what happened to Egypt and Princess that I was on a real first name basis with. So who'd you run into?I stopped in yesterday just to check it out. Solomon's is still open. I talked to Paris there. She said that the place had never shut down.

It was Egypt that I saw. She was working at Silk in Madison. She was the one that told me that it was no longer open.

SnurgleWump
07-23-18, 09:18
I stopped in yesterday just to check it out. Solomon's is still open. I talked to Paris there. She said that the place had never shut down.

It was Egypt that I saw. She was working at Silk in Madison. She was the one that told me that it was no longer open.TNT was shut down for 15 day starting July 1 or 2. They appear to have reopened as Wild rose gentlemen's club. Maybe this is what they were talking about.

DabGuy77
07-31-18, 22:51
Hi there-.

I am new to the forum and the hobby, however I frequent texas jays a lot and I was wondering if anyone knows of any dancers who may allow more contact or extras. I tried heaven, but she looked very conservative. I would greatly appreciate the help for the newbie (.

Agrego
08-02-18, 13:08
Hi there-.

I am new to the forum and the hobby, however I frequent texas jays a lot and I was wondering if anyone knows of any dancers who may allow more contact or extras. I tried heaven, but she looked very conservative. I would greatly appreciate the help for the newbie (.I don't have much experience there since they changed their name from the previous club at the same location (Solid Gild I think).

One thing that can help break that awkward ice about extras is when they ask for you to take them back for a something more than just a lap dance tell them you'd like to but you want pay them than the club for their time. If take out is offered this might lower their guard.

Amplover69
08-02-18, 15:31
Arts just had significant change up in staff. From what I heard the owner and another guy pushed the buttons on those that quit. So the good news; those that are still there are likely to be offering up extras because the owner supposedly encourages that. The bad; Arts will be getting a lot of attention from LE because LE doesn't like him from what I heard.Interesting. I haven't been there since they became "Desire". It was always a dump and pretty much under LE radar before. I'll have to check it out next time I'm downtown.

Eagle19
08-12-18, 01:19
So Thursday this week I stopped in, haven't vern tgere since Art himself passed away at least 15 years ago, if not a bit longer than that, walked in about 6 other guys there. The magic yellow line, girls can't cross in the tiny corner to your left when you walk in. About 10 girls a mix like 3 aa gurls 5 white & a latino or 2. Didn't take long to fig out playing is strongly encouraged, in the next 30 minutes I had 3 different ones iver tippung & fiv were encouraged but srayed a bit conservative since first time there in ages, wanted to let things play themselves out. Boy ih biy it didn't take long. Girks were quite eager to engage, 2 of the 3 I talked to, got a bit touchy, they werent shy, take out us definetely availble, I'm seeung ine tomirrow afternoon actually, heading to the fair with the latuna, bigger ta tas fir her smaller frame, maybe 5'2"105 lbs. Will check it out again no cover til 9, happy hour til 10,domestic bottles 2 dollars rails 4 dollars, cheaper than the harp, dukes, trysting place, magillicuddys at the same time. Downfall to small in a regular basis for me, bathroom is the same since the early 80's,nit a whole lot of room to spread out but for a take out appointment m,quuck cgeap buzz befire geading somewhere else not bad, it should be fun with tge latina, she was very attentive & has texted me 5 times since leaving Thursday to make sure were on for Sunday. Ill let ya boys kno how things go next week. Happy trails be safe.

EAGLE 19.

AltereEgo
08-12-18, 07:34
So Thursday this week I stopped in, haven't vern tgere since Art himself passed away at least 15 years ago, if not a bit longer than that, walked in about 6 other guys there. The magic yellow line, girls can't cross in the tiny corner to your left when you walk in. About 10 girls a mix like 3 aa gurls 5 white & a latino or 2. Didn't take long to fig out playing is strongly encouraged, in the next 30 minutes I had 3 different ones iver tippung & fiv were encouraged but srayed a bit conservative since first time there in ages, wanted to let things play themselves out. Boy ih biy it didn't take long. Girks were quite eager to engage, 2 of the 3 I talked to, got a bit touchy, they werent shy, take out us definetely availble, I'm seeung ine tomirrow afternoon actually, heading to the fair with the latuna, bigger ta tas fir her smaller frame, maybe 5'2"105 lbs. Will check it out again no cover til 9, happy hour til 10,domestic bottles 2 dollars rails 4 dollars, cheaper than the harp, dukes, trysting place, magillicuddys at the same time. Downfall to small in a regular basis for me, bathroom is the same since the early 80's,nit a whole lot of room to spread out but for a take out appointment m,quuck cgeap buzz befire geading somewhere else not bad, it should be fun with tge latina, she was very attentive & has texted me 5 times since leaving Thursday to make sure were on for Sunday. Ill let ya boys kno how things go next week. Happy trails be safe.

EAGLE 19.This is one drunken post.

Eagle19
08-12-18, 13:24
Hey alterego, the spell checker was going crazy, so sorry about a few words mispelled, for a cheap buzz & playful time & takeout is available & they encourage adult play. The place is to small size wise for weekends, but before a bucks or admirals game 2 dollar domestics 4 dollar rails, you sure can catch a quick buzz b 4 a game & have your entree served later wink wink.

EAGLE 19.

Coochie Eater
08-14-18, 14:48
I don't have much experience there since they changed their name from the previous club at the same location (Solid Gild I think).

One thing that can help break that awkward ice about extras is when they ask for you to take them back for a something more than just a lap dance tell them you'd like to but you want pay them than the club for their time. If take out is offered this might lower their guard.Yes, that's one way to do it. I usually like to do the lap dance first. If they let my hands (and my mouth) roam, then telling them I've got more for TO than they'll make here in the champagne room usually gets a positive response. If you hint at TO before they find you're about business, they'll think you're about UC LEO, and will chill you quick. JMHO.

Coochie (Goddammit, I'm clearing all these dead numbers out of my phone someday) Eater.

God Bless You All.

RndmFF
08-14-18, 15:36
No update, did she bail on you?

EAGLE 19.

Hobbyvalley
08-17-18, 01:34
Yes, that's one way to do it. I usually like to do the lap dance first. If they let my hands (and my mouth) roam, then telling them I've got more for TO than they'll make here in the champagne room usually gets a positive response. If you hint at TO before they find you're about business, they'll think you're about UC LEO, and will chill you quick. JMHO.

Coochie (Goddammit, I'm clearing all these dead numbers out of my phone someday) Eater.

God Bless You All.How much would one expect to spend on a lapper and take out here?

Chazzster
08-17-18, 12:32

EAGLE 19.Where is this place at?

LoveSmallPerky
08-17-18, 12:45
Where is this place at?Art's performing center, if that is the place, was on Juneau around 3rd street on the north side of the street.

HuntingStreets
08-17-18, 12:47
Where is this place at?Formerly Arts Performing Center (a play on the Performing Arts Center which is right around the corner), 144 E Juneau, Milwaukee.

HS.

TimeForPussy
08-17-18, 20:17
Used to be called Dirty Harry's back in the 70's.

Formerly Arts Performing Center (a play on the Performing Arts Center which is right around the corner), 144 E Juneau, Milwaukee.

HS.

DaveDream
09-13-18, 22:10
Any updates?? I haven't been out there in awhile.

Eagle19
09-14-18, 02:21
A total waste of time now used to be fun, FS was definitely available before in the rooms, since they reopened no more locks on the doors, cameras everywhere, way to strict now for my liking, average girls when we were there 2 weeks ago, maybe 2 cuties, lots of bigger girls, plenty of AA girls also, they've gone down hill big time, old days were better wen you go in a room they'd lock the door & you'd get your groove on, it'll be a long while before I'd go back unless things change.

Eagle 19.

Chazzster
09-14-18, 07:30
Any updates?? I haven't been out there in awhile.

Any updates?? I haven't been out there in awhile.I went to Arts two weekends ago. Other than a thin blonde dancer and a petite black dancer, the dancers were pretty unremarkable. The place was small and trashy looking. I was there with a cousin and a friend. Had I known that this place closed at two in the morning, I never would have gone there. This came as quite a shock to me as I am used to strip clubs being open until 5 in the morning. It didn't occur to me that establishments such as strip clubs would close at 2 am, but apparently that is par for the course in Milwaukee. It blows my mind that bars etc close at 2 am in a major USA City. Bars are open later than that in some of the upper middle class suburbs of Chicago, and open until 5 am in the city proper. What kind of horse shit is this? I would recommend going elsewhere. My favorite is actually a place called Kappa Cabana which is just outside of Bloomington Normal. It has very reasonable prices, is in an unincorporated area, has a ton of college girls working there (ISU, IWU, and Bradley) as well as locals. Extracurriculars can be had there 😀 and the ghetto element is not to be found there. Full nudity.

HuntingStreets
09-14-18, 08:28
I went to Arts two weekends ago. Other than a thin blonde dancer and a petite black dancer, the dancers were pretty unremarkable. The place was small and trashy looking. I was there with a cousin and a friend. Had I known that this place closed at two in the morning, I never would have gone there. This came as quite a shock to me as I am used to strip clubs being open until 5 in the morning. It didn't occur to me that establishments such as strip clubs would close at 2 am, but apparently that is par for the course in Milwaukee. It blows my mind that bars etc close at 2 am in a major USA City. Bars are open later than that in some of the upper middle class suburbs of Chicago, and open until 5 am in the city proper. What kind of horse shit is this? I would recommend going elsewhere. My favorite is actually a place called Kappa Cabana which is just outside of Bloomington Normal. It has very reasonable prices, is in an unincorporated area, has a ton of college girls working there (ISU, IWU, and Bradley) as well as locals. Extracurriculars can be had there 😀 and the ghetto element is not to be found there. Full nudity.LOL, welcome to Milwaukee, the biggest small town you'll ever be in. Bar tine is bar time, 2 AM, including strip clubs. Silk got around it by ending alcohol sales at 2 AM and serving breakfast instead, not sure if they still do that. No full nudity allowed in Milwaukee County either. There's a reason I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years. For what I spend in a night at the club I can get 3 or 4 SW's or one good UTR.

HS.

Amplover69
09-14-18, 09:59
The state laws used to be, back in the day, bar time was 1:00 am during the winter (standard time) and 2:00 am in the summer (during daylight savings time). Milwaukee was 2:00 am all year and 4:00 am on Saturday night / Sunday morning. Many times we'd close a bar in a suburb and then head to Milwaukee to drink until 4 on Saturdays. But that ended years ago and it's uniform now. Potowotomi could technically serve booze 24 hours. But they decided to go with the standard 2:00 am time. They didn't want to deal with drunks coming in after 2.

PNR2004
09-14-18, 10:39
LOL, welcome to Milwaukee, the biggest small town you'll ever be in. Bar tine is bar time, 2 AM, including strip clubs. Silk got around it by ending alcohol sales at 2 AM and serving breakfast instead, not sure if they still do that. No full nudity allowed in Milwaukee County either. There's a reason I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years. For what I spend in a night at the club I can get 3 or 4 SW's or one good UTR.

HS.I get dragged to a tittie bar a couple times a year by a customer. I loves them and claims he gets extras when he is in the champagne room. Its not that I dislike looking at naked women. As HS says, for the wad of cash that my client spends I can get laid several times.

Chazzster
09-14-18, 13:44
LOL, welcome to Milwaukee, the biggest small town you'll ever be in. Bar tine is bar time, 2 AM, including strip clubs. Silk got around it by ending alcohol sales at 2 AM and serving breakfast instead, not sure if they still do that. No full nudity allowed in Milwaukee County either. There's a reason I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years. For what I spend in a night at the club I can get 3 or 4 SW's or one good UTR.

HS.It must be. I saw a possum just chilling on a sidewalk flush against a building about two blocks away from Arts.

G Stuff
09-21-18, 17:44
Two people were arrested at the hardware store last night.

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Arrests-made-after-prostitution-at-Dodge-County-gentlemens-club-493907571.html

TheFitGuy
09-28-18, 15:39
Interesting, I did not know that full nude was at Kappa.

HS.

Chazzster
10-01-18, 11:07
Interesting, I did not know that full nude was at Kappa.It was the last time that I there, though that was sometime back. Based on what I read on its FB, it has undergone some managerial changes over the years.

Chazzster
10-01-18, 14:17
Interesting, I did not know that full nude was at Kappa.It was the last time that I there, though that was sometime back. Based on what I read on its FB, it has undergone some managerial changes over the years.

StoneRain
10-07-18, 03:28
So I stopped by the hardware store Saturday night. There were 3 or 4 girls working. All bigger AA except one girl who was thinner.

I thought the thin girl had a nice ass. (Her name was Vanessa.) I decided to ask for a lap dance to see how things went. She led me to the benches for the dance, which are now located by the front door opposite the guy taking the cover charge.

As she was on my lap, I was rubbing her legs. She should have shaved a week or two earlier. They weren't the smoothest pair to say the least.

Between the relocation of the lap dances and the quality of the girls, I think that it will be a while before I find my way back there.

Dr Manhattan
11-14-18, 14:27
I haven't heard much about this new location. I went during the afternoon to scope it out myself. I can see why they're soon changing the door opening to a late 7 pm. Took advantage of the happy hour special, while it lasts. The place was absolutely dead. No food, as they tore out the old "Velvet Room" kitchen. What it lacked in lunch time entertainment, it make up for it with the slick interior. Looks more like a Vegas casino club room, than a Milwaukee strip club.

A small but diverse mix of ladies. Two slender white girls, two curvy black girls (one light skin, one dark) and a young, bratty, Euroasian looking brunette. Chatted up one of the black girls for a heavy contact lapper. I'm sure take out could've been discussed further. The private dance room is more well lit than most, but as with any club, there’s a tip jar for the bouncer. I also liked the fact that the dollar dance routine seemed to be missing from the downtown location. Always a grubby, desperate move. Good riddance.

Amplover69
11-14-18, 19:14
I work downtown and completely forgot this place exists. When are they changing the opening from 3 to 7? What's the cover?

Dr Manhattan
11-14-18, 21:33
I work downtown and completely forgot this place exists. When are they changing the opening from 3 to 7? What's the cover?I believe they said the new start time would happen in the new year. Cover is 10, which felt a little pricey compared to the lunch door fee at the Silver Spring location. Any bottle beer, including imports, was only 4.50 during the happy hour.

TheDarkLurker
11-14-18, 22:32
I haven't heard much about this new location. I went during the afternoon to scope it out myself. I can see why they're soon changing the door opening to a late 7 pm. Took advantage of the happy hour special, while it lasts. The place was absolutely dead. No food, as they tore out the old "Velvet Room" kitchen. What it lacked in lunch time entertainment, it make up for it with the slick interior. Looks more like a Vegas casino club room, than a Milwaukee strip club.

A small but diverse mix of ladies. Two slender white girls, two curvy black girls (one light skin, one dark) and a young, bratty, Euroasian looking brunette. Chatted up one of the black girls for a heavy contact lapper. I'm sure take out could've been discussed further. The private dance room is more well lit than most, but as with any club, theres a tip jar for the bouncer. I also liked the fact that the dollar dance routine seemed to be missing from the downtown location. Always a grubby, desperate move. Good riddance.To be fair even the Silk on Silver Spring is dead during the day depending on what day you went. I also don't think anyone wanted it downtown to begin with, but I will have to check it one of these nights to see how it's doing. I'm pretty sure their logic was to be closer to sporting events and other attractions downtown. Wonder if it would be busy after the game tonight.

MoneyMike7
11-14-18, 23:51
Team.

Their entire marketing strategy is around making it appear high class for business travelers and bucks stadium events. Take it from me and head south to Texas jays.

Coochie Eater
11-15-18, 03:07
Team.

Their entire marketing strategy is around making it appear high class for business travelers and bucks stadium events. Take it from me and head south to Texas jays.Appear high class is it. I've gone on the ambience rant before, so I won't repeat here. Give me a club where the girls shove their pussies in your face and the bouncers don't give a shit. You can have your shower shows your bathroom attendant, and the fancy lighting. I want a big ol' dangly nipple in my mouth, leave covered in glitter and reeking of Vanilla body wash. And I don't want to go broke doing it.

Coochie (stolidly low fucking rent) Eater.

God Bless You All.

P.S. And enough TO numbers to cause my cache to fail.

VegasDreams
11-15-18, 18:59
Appear high class is it. I've gone on the ambience rant before, so I won't repeat here. Give me a club where the girls shove their pussies in your face and the bouncers don't give a shit. You can have your shower shows your bathroom attendant, and the fancy lighting. I want a big ol' dangly nipple in my mouth, leave covered in glitter and reeking of Vanilla body wash. And I don't want to go broke doing it.

God Bless You All.

P.S. And enough TO numbers to cause my cache to fail.Solid gold (or whatever it's called now) is as close as you'll get. There is a short older Latina that I've had some fun with outside the club a few times, but that was about a year ago and I haven't been back in awhile.

Glad I got the heads up on DT Silk, was considering stopping by there some time but I am also not going to throw too much money for too little return.

PNR2004
11-16-18, 09:22
Appear high class is it. I've gone on the ambience rant before, so I won't repeat here. Give me a club where the girls shove their pussies in your face and the bouncers don't give a shit. You can have your shower shows your bathroom attendant, and the fancy lighting. I want a big ol' dangly nipple in my mouth, leave covered in glitter and reeking of Vanilla body wash. And I don't want to go broke doing it.

God Bless You All.

P.S. And enough TO numbers to cause my cache to fail.I was there middle of summer with a friend that loves tittie bars. It was ok. Not a lot of girls to pick from. It is expensive. Cover charge, Drinks, lappers and tips. By the time you are done you can easily drop $300.00 and maybe get off in a booth with some chick grinding. Follow this board and you can find reliable pussy at a much lower price.

LookingForLefty
11-20-18, 00:36
I've never been good at the strip club scene but one time about 25 years ago I took in a fired stripper for a few days. She traveled around the midwest. Sometimes she would get a gig at a place down near Darien -- I think. She would get a room at a no-tel that I recall was called the Bliss Motel. Not far from the club. Maybe called Vegas on Hwy 14. Is it still around. I got a call from her out of the blue. She is 60 now. Her FB page shows her being the model grandmother and looks every bit like a matronly old grandmother. Time has not been her friend. It never is.

MrMilwaukee
11-20-18, 08:27
I've never been good at the strip club scene but one time about 25 years ago I took in a fired stripper for a few days. She traveled around the midwest. Sometimes she would get a gig at a place down near Darien -- I think. She would get a room at a no-tel that I recall was called the Bliss Motel. Not far from the club. Maybe called Vegas on Hwy 14. Is it still around. I got a call from her out of the blue. She is 60 now. Her FB page shows her being the model grandmother and looks every bit like a matronly old grandmother. Time has not been her friend. It never is.It may have a new name now, but Darien has the Show Palace on Hwy 14. I used to frequent it when I lived in Whitewater almost 20 years ago.

AltereEgo
11-20-18, 14:45
It may have a new name now, but Darien has the Show Palace on Hwy 14. I used to frequent it when I lived in Whitewater almost 20 years ago.Vegas is on 11 headed toward janesville. New management about 3 years ago. The show palace is only a few miles away.

MrMilwaukee
11-20-18, 15:37
Vegas is on 11 headed toward janesville. New management about 3 years ago. The show palace is only a few miles away.My mistake! I had forgotten that there were places so close together.

Rainman5000
11-20-18, 19:03
Have been visiting these two clubs on and off for over a decade ever since I was in college in Whitewater. Still a newbie though compared to some guys on this board. Been to Vegas club 10 x more than Show Palace. Vegas has been going downhill for years & Show Palace never really was great. Vegas club does actually have a pretty decent lineup right now, but I promise it won't last. Have heard that dancers made good money at the Vegas club in the late 90's & early 2000's. I just remember some than 30-something dancers having nice cars when I first started going to the strip clubs. I was sort of envious thinking these girls may be making more than me as a college graduate, but money in dancing from all I can gather had been bad for a good 7-8 years now. I think it's very possible both clubs could be gone by the early 2020's.

BigScreen1029
12-02-18, 18:40
I haven't been that way in a while and was wondering if it's even worth a stop.

HolyCrap
12-03-18, 08:58
Stopped in for the first time in a few years last Saturday around 11 pm. Probably 15+ dancers, most of whom were at least a 6. Didn't spend to long there, but did 2 dances with a decent looking brunette who had sat with me at the bar for a bit. More contact than I remember here, but still nothing mind blowing. Not bad for a short visit, and to check out the scenery, but didn't pursue anything else if it is available.

EatItNow
12-03-18, 11:58
I haven't been that way in a while and was wondering if it's even worth a stop.TNT is now Wild Rose! I have been there once and the lineup was slow too good looking dancers and one seemed to be offering take out for sure. There is no cover and the bar was kind of dead when I got there only was there for 2 hours. My check it out again the one thing that's nice about it is full nude.

MisterMister1
12-03-18, 15:44
Horrible club in every aspect. The layout was not well conceived. The whole vibe here is very impersonal, cold, gaudy, obnoxious and somewhat ghetto. The private dance booths ensure girls can't get too intimate. The talent is more akin to a slightly upscale version of Ricky's on State. To top it all off, everything is incredibly expensive, security and bar staff is rude and the girls attitudes are largely shit. The original location although not great, is definitely better than this. Stay away.

MisterMister1
12-03-18, 16:21

http://www.wdtimes.com/news/local/article_7952a022-3827-11e8-a3ce-bb2f175d9705.htmlHe looks EXACTLY how I assumed.

Coochie Eater
12-04-18, 13:45
Have been visiting these two clubs on and off for over a decade ever since I was in college in Whitewater. Still a newbie though compared to some guys on this board. Been to Vegas club 10 x more than Show Palace. Vegas has been going downhill for years & Show Palace never really was great. Vegas club does actually have a pretty decent lineup right now, but I promise it won't last. Have heard that dancers made good money at the Vegas club in the late 90's & early 2000's. I just remember some than 30-something dancers having nice cars when I first started going to the strip clubs. I was sort of envious thinking these girls may be making more than me as a college graduate, but money in dancing from all I can gather had been bad for a good 7-8 years now. I think it's very possible both clubs could be gone by the early 2020's.It seems like ancient history now, but there was an economic meltdown in 2008, AKA The Housing Bubble. If you want a quick, palatable history of it, watch "The Big Short. " If you want a more in-depth history of it, read "The Big Short. " Prior to 2008, strippers made bank. On a good night, a girl could walk out of a middling club with 2 -3 grand in her purse. By 2010, strippers were subsidising dancing with jobs at McDonalds. As a matter of fact, there's a scene in "The Big Short" where the hedge fund guy interviews a stripper about the houses she owns.

I doubt that either of the clubs will go away, but anything is possible. Clubs don't usually fail due to lack of clientele, but illegal activity can run them under (Remember The Bear Chest? So now there are a lot more girls offering takeout at reasonable prices than prior to 2008. That's the only change I see.

Coochie (too damn much time in strip joints) Eater.

God bless you all.

Tippe
12-04-18, 23:19
Interesting. I've been across various strip clubs in the country and have only encountered one that does full nude, serves alcohol, and lets you touch. I haven't had success with extras with this club but the girls are incredibly friendly, beautiful, and the lapdances are always worth it, imo. It's $30/ song for full nude or $20 for topless; you can grope everywhere. One gal even had the courtesy of waiting for a track to finish before starting a session. Every single girl I've taken in for a lap dance has purposely grinded my erection extra hard to finish.

This one is across the border of St. Louis in Illinois, just right off an exit on HWY 64.

PNR2004
12-05-18, 07:16
It seems like ancient history now, but there was an economic meltdown in 2008, AKA The Housing Bubble. If you want a quick, palatable history of it, watch "The Big Short. " If you want a more in-depth history of it, read "The Big Short. " Prior to 2008, strippers made bank. On a good night, a girl could walk out of a middling club with 2 -3 grand in her purse. By 2010, strippers were subsidising dancing with jobs at McDonalds. As a matter of fact, there's a scene in "The Big Short" where the hedge fund guy interviews a stripper about the houses she owns.

I doubt that either of the clubs will go away, but anything is possible. Clubs don't usually fail due to lack of clientele, but illegal activity can run them under (Remember The Bear Chest? So now there are a lot more girls offering takeout at reasonable prices than prior to 2008. That's the only change I see.

Coochie (too damn much time in strip joints) Eater.

God bless you all.As usual Coochie is spot on. There are a few other nails that were driven in to the coffin at about the same time. Smoking was banned in bars. People who smoke were less likely to go out to a bar. In addition, LEO started cracking down on drinking and driving. What fun is it to go to a tittie bar sober? Even a coyote can be made to look like a VS model when viewed through beer glasses.

AngryBob
12-05-18, 10:29
Interesting. I've been across various strip clubs in the country and have only encountered one that does full nude, serves alcohol, and lets you touch. I haven't had success with extras with this club but the girls are incredibly friendly, beautiful, and the lapdances are always worth it, imo. It's $30/ song for full nude or $20 for topless; you can grope everywhere. One gal even had the courtesy of waiting for a track to finish before starting a session. Every single girl I've taken in for a lap dance has purposely grinded my erection extra hard to finish.

This one is across the border of St. Louis in Illinois, just right off an exit on HWY 64.You should go to Miami, you will find plenty of strip clubs like that.

DaveDream
12-05-18, 16:17
Washington park has some good clubs. My favorite is club 390 in Chicago. Hammond Indiana also has good contact clubs.

As usual Coochie is spot on. There are a few other nails that were driven in to the coffin at about the same time. Smoking was banned in bars. People who smoke were less likely to go out to a bar. In addition, LEO started cracking down on drinking and driving. What fun is it to go to a tittie bar sober? Even a coyote can be made to look like a VS model when viewed through beer glasses.

YellowFever82
12-05-18, 17:37
You should go to Miami, you will find plenty of strip clubs like that.I moved to Madison from Tampa and the strip clubs down there are on a whole different level.

Mons Venus, right by the Bucs FB stadium is probably one of the best in the country. Small and dive looking but the girls are stunning in every color, shape and form. One time I was there getting private dances from 7 months pregnant model with the most perfect looking and smelling pussy I've ever seen. Should've tried getting her number but I was too distracted. On busy night they can have almost as many dancers as patrons. Insanity! You go through money like it's penny slot machine in Vegas.

Would recommend anyone visiting in the Tampa area to give it a try. BTW, it's BYOB, they can't sell alcohol if it's full nude in FL.

DaveDream
12-06-18, 10:11
UFO? I've been to that one. Nice club. VIP was upstairs in the UFO.

I moved to Madison from Tampa and the strip clubs down there are on a whole different level.

Mons Venus, right by the Bucs FB stadium is probably one of the best in the country. Small and dive looking but the girls are stunning in every color, shape and form. One time I was there getting private dances from 7 months pregnant model with the most perfect looking and smelling pussy I've ever seen. Should've tried getting her number but I was too distracted. On busy night they can have almost as many dancers as patrons. Insanity! You go through money like it's penny slot machine in Vegas.

Would recommend anyone visiting in the Tampa area to give it a try. BTW, it's BYOB, they can't sell alcohol if it's full nude in FL.

YellowFever82
12-06-18, 23:30
UFO? I've been to that one. Nice club. VIP was upstairs in the UFO.Or something like that, across the street from Mons. Mom's looks like a dive bar. One floor, no VIP section at all.

Everyone is a VIP there.

TheDarkLurker
12-07-18, 17:43
Thinking about stopping at Ricky's on State tonight any pointers? Other than be careful it's a tough neighborhood? Feel free to PM me.

Tippe
12-08-18, 06:52
We visited Tootsies Cabaret and Booby Trap in Miami. Disappointed is putting it mildly so we decided to skip Tampa all together. Maybe that was a mistake? Still hated how the bouncer at the door for Tootsies Cabaret coerced us into the $20 VIP covers just because we were from out of state. We just wanted regular covers but the bouncer started making a stink about how we wouldn't get the whole experience. One of the dancers inside looked at our 'VIP' wristband and gave us the 'you just got hustled' look. And the chick I took for a lap dance called me cheap because I wouldn't give her $400 to fuck her in the VIP room? Heck no, she started the dance almost halfway through a song. I offered her to come to my hotel room but she aggressively declined.

The Larry Flynt by St. Louis still remains to be my all time favorite. I've only been there during days but have never been disappointed. Super laxed place with no bouncers around looking behind your back. Management drills customer service into all of their workers. All of my lap dances have been consistent across multiple dancers. The dancers are pretty straight shooters, even if that means turning down extras, no empty promises. But they'll have no qualms grinding you in an attempt to finish you. They're not even ashamed or deterred when they feel your cock pulsate to an end.

I moved to Madison from Tampa and the strip clubs down there are on a whole different level.

You should go to Miami, you will find plenty of strip clubs like that.

MisterMister1
12-08-18, 19:10
Thinking about stopping at Ricky's on State tonight any pointers? Other than be careful it's a tough neighborhood? Feel free to PM me.Wear a body condom and a bullet proof vest. Good luck.

FatOldman69
12-08-18, 21:54
Or something like that, across the street from Mons. Mom's looks like a dive bar. One floor, no VIP section at all.

Everyone is a VIP there.There used to be a club across the street from Hustlers where you could get anything! FS, BBBJ and anything else, but usually only happened from the time it opened until about 4:00 pm. Almost all the dancers were willing. Angie was the last ones I saw there and she was great looking and great skills. If you go there she if she's still there. I haven't been there for several years. Hope it still the same. Does Hustlers still have the viewing rooms? I took street walkers there, cheaper then a room.

The whole area used to be booming with clubs and street walkers.

Coochie Eater
12-10-18, 19:42
Thinking about stopping at Ricky's on State tonight any pointers? Other than be careful it's a tough neighborhood? Feel free to PM me.Rickie's is fine, if you like chocolate. I have been there multiple times with absolutely no problem. Sometimes I'm the only white guy, and sometimes I've been one of four. Always a minority, that's for sure. The last time I saw a white dancer there was in '85. Yes, 33 fucking years ago. If you like ASS, goddammit, there's some girls there you could place your drink on their shelf. Big nipples? Black girls have them in spades! (Hahahaha, I am too fucking funny.) TO a plenty. Sometimes you wonder if they're hiring ugly girls as part of an equal opportunity program, sometimes you swear Beyonce is slummin'.

Park your car as close to the front door as possible. The bouncers are often on the street, and your car will be safe. You will ALWAYS be safe inside the club. Unless you're an asshole, there should be no problem.

So go dunk yourself in a bowl of chocolate and have a good time. Ignore the bullshit on this site.

Coochie (Will prolly die in Rickies of estrogen poisoning) Eater.

God Bless You All.

P.S. You're safer in the club than on the street. Park your car close to the door (See above). The only danger in the club is overloading your phone with TO numbers.

TheDarkLurker
12-11-18, 00:03
Wear a body condom and a bullet proof vest. Good luck.This literally made me LOL don't know if you meant body camera or you meant what you typed.

Rickie's is fine, if you like chocolate. I have been there multiple times with absolutely no problem. Sometimes I'm the only white guy, and sometimes I've been one of four. Always a minority, that's for sure. The last time I saw a white dancer there was in '85. Yes, 33 fucking years ago. If you like ASS, goddammit, there's some girls there you could place your drink on their shelf. Big nipples? Black girls have them in spades! (Hahahaha, I am too fucking funny.) TO a plenty. Sometimes you wonder if they're hiring ugly girls as part of an equal opportunity program, sometimes you swear Beyonce is slummin'.

Park your car as close to the front door as possible. The bouncers are often on the street, and your car will be safe. You will ALWAYS be safe inside the club. Unless you're an asshole, there should be no problem.

So go dunk yourself in a bowl of chocolate and have a good time. Ignore the bullshit on this site.

Coochie (Will prolly die in Rickies of estrogen poisoning) Eater.

God Bless You All.

P.S. You're safer in the club than on the street. Park your car close to the door (See above). The only danger in the club is overloading your phone with TO numbers.Should've mentioned I've been here once before but was mainly at the bar. This weekend I went and parked directly across from the front door. Tip of that hat to CE, but great googly moogly was this place packed was hoping for a slow to half packed night due to the weather but I was able to grab a seat at the bar again and enjoy the pure chocolateness of it all. I'm not really one for super crowded places but with it being so busy and so many guys there it was hard to get anything really going with any of the girls outside of a short convo and some groping, which is pretty anything goes. Might have to go during a week day wanted to see if any extra could be had in VIP just to prove chris rock wrong but alas no luck. I really don't think HB or OTB can compete with the level of touching you can get away with at Ricky's. Still remember when I was at Silk in the VIP room as soon as my thumb went on the inside of the dancer knee / lower thigh area, the bouncer busted in saying my hand had to stay on the outside smh.

Speaking of Silk I see that Kendra Sunderland is going to be there this week. Have any of you guys gone when a P.S. Have been there and is it worth it? I can already see a door charge of $20+ happening, my last experience kind of turned me off. But the one time I was there and it was busy I got away with a little bit more as far as being handsy. Not interested as much in KS she has a nice girl next door look but there are better lookers imo on Silk main roster, I more so want to know if the bouncers attention is going to be mainly on KS.

VegasDreams
12-12-18, 11:18
Speaking of Silk I see that Kendra Sunderland is going to be there this week. Have any of you guys gone when a P.S. Have been there and is it worth it? I can already see a door charge of $20+ happening, my last experience kind of turned me off. But the one time I was there and it was busy I got away with a little bit more as far as being handsy. Not interested as much in KS she has a nice girl next door look but there are better lookers imo on Silk main roster, I more so want to know if the bouncers attention is going to be mainly on KS.I went to the Silk on Silver Spring when Nikki Benz was there. 1? 2? Years ago? Was actually surprised that it wasn't nearly as busy as it should have been. Place was stacked up on girls (I'd say they had the A / B squad there) but average amount of patrons. She did her stage dance (2-3 songs) and then left, no lappers, didn't hang around, nothin. Prices were generally the same, cover was double ($20 normally $10). Not sure if it varies by "celebrity" but she wasn't there more than a half hour.

HolyCrap
12-12-18, 13:07
This literally made me LOL don't know if you meant body camera or you meant what you typed.I agree about the body condom. I've been to Ricky's a couple times, and was more concerned with getting shot by something other than a gun in the lap dance area.

JimmyChitWood
12-12-18, 16:20
Or something like that, across the street from Mons. Mom's looks like a dive bar. One floor, no VIP section at all.

Everyone is a VIP there.You can watch the show live online.

The girls there do takeout. Well some do. You won't get much in the club. But they have cards and they give you their number for when they are off. I've blown way too much money there. I've gone in the "spaceship". Waste of money.

Dr Manhattan
12-15-18, 20:23
Speaking of Silk I see that Kendra Sunderland is going to be there this week. Have any of you guys gone when a P.S. Have been there and is it worth it? I can already see a door charge of $20+ happening, my last experience kind of turned me off. But the one time I was there and it was busy I got away with a little bit more as far as being handsy. Not interested as much in KS she has a nice girl next door look but there are better lookers imo on Silk main roster, I more so want to know if the bouncers attention is going to be mainly on KS.I haven't been to OTB in ages, but I remember that the ability to grow octopus arms increased exponentially, with the amount that you tipped the bouncer.

I did visit Silk on Silver Spring last week for lunch. I had a lapper with a younger and slender honey blond with D cups. Heavy contact grinder that would've taken me to completion, had I purchased one or two more dances. Made up for not wanting to test the waters with the camera man.

Rainman5000
12-16-18, 12:10
This applies throughout the Midwest & possibly country & not to just Milwaukee.

Strippers tend to be starting at a later age now (mid 20's) so thus the really young cute & fun stripper is now a rarity. There are probably now more dancers in their 30's than 20's with a surprising number of 35+ & even 40+ years old strippers. When it is finally time for these girls to hang it up it seems there could be a stripper shortage.

Strippers like to arrive a lot later at night for their shifts, 10 pm, even though they often pay more for arriving later. There are more overweight dancers. Many new strippers even after several months don't know how to give lap dances. It's easier now days to get strippers phone numbers, but many are very eratic in responding. I think if a reasonably attractive stripper had some business sense in responding back they could easily make much more money.

Strip club management is at an all time worse. There are not really an outstanding clubs, just okay clubs they vary in rank based on who dances there. Most clubs websites & Facebook pages suck & are out of date. What's the point of all the fake pictures on Facebook.

Many more strippers are in a state of financial despair. Seems maybe only the top 25% or so can make ends meat now.

Sam Spade
12-16-18, 12:21
Back in the 80's and 90's I used to frequent the strip clubs in Chicago and Indiana, just across the Illinois border. Occasionally you would hear one got busted for employing a girl under 18. But as the 90's came to a close, I noticed the women would get heavier and heavier, and covered themselves in tats, and I do mean covered. And yes, they got older as well. I doubt this is what the strip club owners want to put out there, overweight tat covered 40+ yo women with addiction problems. But betters can't be choosers. America is older, grossly overweight and can't stop covering itself in tattoos.

And before you say that I'm just against tattoos, I'm not. But when a woman is covered in "sleeves", neck tattoo, breast tattoo, trampstamp, etc. , what is there to turn me on?

Strippers tend to be starting at a later age now (mid 20's) so thus the really young cute & fun stripper is now a rarity. There are probably now more dancers in their 30's than 20's with a surprising number of 35+ & even 40+ years old strippers. When it is finally time for these girls to hang it up it seems there could be a stripper shortage.

Strippers like to arrive a lot later at night for their shifts, 10 pm, even though they often pay more for arriving later. There are more overweight dancers. Many new strippers even after several months don't know how to give lap dances. It's easier now days to get strippers phone numbers, but many are very eratic in responding. I think if a reasonably attractive stripper had some business sense in responding back they could easily make much more money.

Strip club management is at an all time worse. There are not really an outstanding clubs, just okay clubs they vary in rank based on who dances there. Most clubs websites & Facebook pages suck & are out of date. What's the point of all the fake pictures on Facebook.

Many more strippers are in a state of financial despair. Seems maybe only the top 25% or so can make ends meat now.

Jc2490
12-16-18, 23:27

Many more strippers are in a state of financial despair. Seems maybe only the top 25% or so can make ends meat now.I commend you. This is 100% spot on accurate. I like to go to the clubs in the late afternoons. Often times there aren't that many dancers working. I end up hanging around for the start of the night shift and notice that only a handful of them come out on time. I have noticed that a lot of dancers arrive 2 to 3 hours after their shift is supposed to start. I don't understand it. If you want to make some serious money, get out on the floor and hustle. It is so easy to get phone numbers for OTC. So many girls seem to come into the clubs to scout guys for OTC dates. They seem to be content to sit on their asses and try to hustle a couple of shots instead of hustling for dances.

HornyGuy Lif
12-17-18, 02:41

Many more strippers are in a state of financial despair. Seems maybe only the top 25% or so can make ends meat now.It's not just strippers that are overweight and tats it's everywhere. In the old days mid 70's-90's probably one girl in 6-8 was overweight now 1 thin girl and 4 are overweight same for guys. I'm an old dude and better shape than the youngsters are. Tatts look good on biker chicks not on civilians. Thank God we still have hot providers!

Noob2017
12-17-18, 18:10

Many more strippers are in a state of financial despair. Seems maybe only the top 25% or so can make ends meat now.I think the younger girls know they can make much more as camgirls until they hit late 20's or 30's. Plus it's a lot safewr for them and they don't have to deal with onsite management.

Rainman5000
12-20-18, 09:29
The strip clubs themselves are now trying to survive, and possibly pay an overpaid manager, so stripper tipouts are higher & they take money out of VIPs & dances.

Strippers not making good enough money often had them grouchy. Their strategy seems to be too often to try to only score the big dollar customer. I know a dancer that worked at one of the clubs west of Milwaukee & she would tell me her haul on certain nights. I know she initially asks for a very big tip, but she fails to realize how badly the near no money nights hurts her average nightly earnings & long term finances. I use to get regular texts that she was bored at work & had done nothing.

The veteran & older dances drive the new & younger ones out of the industry. And this has been happening on a cyclical basis for years. The result, a bunch of 35-40+ year old strippers & then a bunch of new dancers usually still green & raw and nothing in between.

Even a year & change from the year 2020, I think that $10 lap dances & a $70 half hour VIP ($50 dancer, $20 club) is feasible enough for both stripper & Strip club to make adequate money. Instead lap dances are going above $20 a song & VIPs range from $100 to $300.

Dr Manhattan
12-23-18, 14:28
Did another lunch at Silk this week. I scored a very good lapper the week prior. Found the same girl and she told me her chest was sore from ovulation. I figured that a repeat of last weeks visit would be bust, but I was wrong. Guess that I need to attend high school health class again, because I forgot that ovulation also makes women horny as hell. I normally have a UTR for oral visits, but it's nice to switch things up, even if it's a heavy contact lapper. :P

Rainman5000
12-31-18, 22:31
Anyone else had a stripper request them to send them money (usually by Wal-Mart) shortly after receiving a phone number? I can't be the only one! This seems to be a more recent trend, never recalled such a thing a number of years ago.

While we're on the topic of money -- do these strippers have any concept in terms of financial sense? They come to work later & then pay a higher tip out fee & have less time to make money. They don't work for a week and then finally come to work and are hellbent to make something absurd like 800 in 2 nights.

I have been a bit of a bad boy and have hung out with several strippers over the years. They seem to have no idea how to bargain shop at all -- but the most expensive foof at full price, drink expensive alcohol & whenever they do build up some savings are glad to blow off work & spend down to their last bit of money.

Trying to share the idea of opening a bank account or credit card for a cash bonus seems to be completely lost on them. Sure they don't have direct deposit available & probably already have bad credit. Not sure if any have done the math what they pay to clubs to work in a year - $50 a night times 200 nights is 10 grand!

VegasDreams
12-31-18, 23:43
Did another lunch at Silk this week. I scored a very good lapper the week prior. Found the same girl and she told me her chest was sore from ovulation. I figured that a repeat of last weeks visit would be bust, but I was wrong. Guess that I need to attend high school health class again, because I forgot that ovulation also makes women horny as hell. I normally have a UTR for oral visits, but it's nice to switch things up, even if it's a heavy contact lapper. :PCan you clarify which one? SS or DT?

BadGr54
01-02-19, 10:27
Can you clarify which one? SS or DT?I read Dr M's previous post about Silk and he was talking about the one on Hwy 100 just a block north of Silver Spring.

Does anyone know what the cover charge is there during the day?

HomeSlice
01-02-19, 18:33
Does anyone know what the cover charge is there during the day?$5 before 3:00 pm.

VegasDreams
01-02-19, 19:48
Anyone else had a stripper request them to send them money (usually by Wal-Mart) shortly after receiving a phone number? I can't be the only one! This seems to be a more recent trend, never recalled such a thing a number of years ago.

While we're on the topic of money -- do these strippers have any concept in terms of financial sense? They come to work later & then pay a higher tip out fee & have less time to make money. They don't work for a week and then finally come to work and are hellbent to make something absurd like 800 in 2 nights.

I have been a bit of a bad boy and have hung out with several strippers over the years. They seem to have no idea how to bargain shop at all -- but the most expensive foof at full price, drink expensive alcohol & whenever they do build up some savings are glad to blow off work & spend down to their last bit of money.

Trying to share the idea of opening a bank account or credit card for a cash bonus seems to be completely lost on them. Sure they don't have direct deposit available & probably already have bad credit. Not sure if any have done the math what they pay to clubs to work in a year - $50 a night times 200 nights is 10 grand!I've hooked up with a couple strippers from milwaukee over the last 3 years and I haven't had this happen to me outside of the club-- usually at work they want me to buy all their drinks and do all the lappers but outside they've mostly been pretty cool (and always DTF). I did have one ask me to cover her cost for leaving early once (to come hang out with me), which I declined, but we just hung out another time and a few times after that.

On the other hand I haven't batted a thousand-- some will give me their number and text back and forth for a little bit but eventually fizzle out. Its pretty hit or miss. None have outright asked me for $$ like you mention.

BigTen
01-02-19, 23:35
$5 before 3:00 pm.Do they still ask for a drivers license from everyone? It has been decades since I was 21, and they wanted one the last time I was there. I thought they scanned them.

Paul Kolman
01-04-19, 07:59
They closed the HWS and now are open during the day at Solomons. Hours open at 2 pm on Wed and Thurs, and 1 pm on Fri and Sat.

DaveDream
01-04-19, 21:32
Most strip clubs that open early in the afternoon are lots of fun behind the private dance area. I might have to take a trip out there to find out if fun can be had.

They closed the HWS and now are open during the day at Solomons. Hours open at 2 pm on Wed and Thurs, and 1 pm on Fri and Sat.

BigScreen1029
01-10-19, 21:33
Most strip clubs that open early in the afternoon are lots of fun behind the private dance area. I might have to take a trip out there to find out if fun can be had.I've been wondering that for weeks.

Eagle19
01-10-19, 23:21
Tnt is no longer, it has been renamed irish rose or wild rose, something rose, pm For details, not wanting to post on here, with all these new posters with under 20 posts, asking so many questions, ill 0 ass on free info, other than contributing senior members.

EAGLE 19.

Eagle19
01-10-19, 23:23
Tnt is no longer, it has been renamed irish rose or wild rose, something rose, pm For details, not wanting to post on here, with all these new posters with under 20 posts, asking so many questions, ill pass on free info, other than contributing senior members.

EAGLE 19.

DaveDream
01-10-19, 23:44
The last time I was there no fun could be had in the $25 lap dance area. Some old security lady was watching the cameras like a hawk. I would like to hear any updates.

I've been wondering that for weeks.

ChubbyChaser
01-12-19, 06:41
I'm a dude who worked in a strip club for about a year. I feel a lot of folks strip club stories are way exaggerated. But working in a place from open till almost close (I got to leave a bit early, thank god) 7 days a week, I feel I may be a wealth of knowledge. I didn't fuck any strippers, but I wasn't trying to either. Don't shit where you eat and all that. But I became tight with a lot of the girls, and know a lot of the in and outs about the business.

If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer.

BigScreen1029
01-13-19, 13:38
I'm a dude who worked in a strip club for about a year. I feel a lot of folks strip club stories are way exaggerated. But working in a place from open till almost close (I got to leave a bit early, thank god) 7 days a week, I feel I may be a wealth of knowledge. I didn't fuck any strippers, but I wasn't trying to either. Don't shit where you eat and all that. But I became tight with a lot of the girls, and know a lot of the in and outs about the business.

If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer.Spotlight or Heartbreakers?

How many girls did takeout?

Why are waitresses / bartenders almost always hotter than dancers?

Why are DJs so annoying?

How many chicks can actually dance, rather than just slinking around the stage and grabbing the pole once in a while?

LoneRanger327
01-13-19, 13:58
Curious if anyone was there Friday night. If so, any intel on Georgia?

ChubbyChaser
01-15-19, 11:51
-Spotlight or Heartbreakers?

Why would you think one of those? I mean, it was, but I want to keep stuff kinda vague so I can tell the good shit without fucking up folks careers, or my life (strippers can get stabby).

-How many girls did takeout?

To the best of my knowledge, none. That being said maybe some did, but we had security outside the private area, and they could hear every word said. And shit like that was frowned upon. It set us up for legal issues and all that. End of the day it's a business. A business that has to apply to state laws and all that. The owners probably wouldn't get in trouble, but us low level employees would if someone got busted.

-Why are waitresses / bartenders almost always hotter than dancers?

Because they're not the same type of chicks. A waitress at a strip club is smart enough to know the hustle. I've actually worked with some of the waitresses in other jobs since I left. The strippers make more to take their clothes off and get their shit in your face. The bartenders / waitresses dress hot. After seeing naked chicks all night, you want to see her nude too. They say clothes make the man, but for my money a hot chick nude is great, but a hot chick in a hot outfit, that's what we all want.

Plus they got MAD tips. One chick who was a new waitress actually came into my work space her first night and cried because she only made $20 in tips her first two hours. I'm a dick and pointed out I had made $30. She came back an hour later and had made $200. I was at $50. And that was her first day. The waitresses who knew how to play the part and work it just enough got as much / more attention than the strippers.

-Why are DJs so annoying?

No fucking clue!! We had 3 DJ's during my run. I even did it a few times because the dj's usually doubled as management figures, and if a girl wouldn't get off the stage, or someone who was next got last minute jitters they'd have to run down and deal with that. I guess my short answer is it's fun to play the part of strip club DJ. I was lucky because I only had to do it for 10-15 minutes at a time. Doing it for 8 hour shifts or more 5 or 6 days a week, damn. That has to fuck with your brain.

PLUS the girls LOVE or HATE the DJ. The DJ's job is to get the audience involved. Most chicks have a certain set of songs they like to dance to. But as the DJ if the chick who dances to Tool and the chick who dances to Nine Inch Nails are back to back you can't do that. They're going to have to make some other decisions. The DJ's irritated me when I heard them. They were all really good folks though.

-How many chicks can actually dance, rather than just slinking around the stage and grabbing the pole once in a while?

It depends when you go. Saturday nights, you're going to get good dancers. Tuesday night, not so much. The biggest thing that surprised me was a lot of chicks doing the 11 am shift (sometimes no one would come in till 3 pm) would train each other. They'd show each other tricks and stuff. I liked those girls. I actually learned some pole work myself from them. But let's say there were 4 girls working, at best 2 would take the time to be learning and practicing. The others would just be napping somewhere.

Dr Manhattan
01-16-19, 20:46

If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer.

We all know that the official rule is "no touching the entertainers" during private dances. That being said, I've noticed that leaving a tip with the bouncer seems to work in my favor. Is that just in my imagination? Does tipping really motivate the security to turn a blind eye? Or, do they have an upspoken language with the dancers? A way of saying that if she has a good vibe with her customer, she doesn’t need security to bust their arrangement?

I’m also perplexed by girls who work day shifts. It’s probably more of a pet peeve of mine. I have exactly one hour for lunch. I’ll saddle up at the bar, order my drink, and start watching the clock. Without fail, the 2-3 girls on staff are all slouching around some dark corner of the bar, staring into their phones or jawboning with the bartender. Don’t these girls need to earn tips during the day?! It’s slow as hell and Im there to spend money!

DaveDream
01-16-19, 23:17
Didn't help me at all. This is all strip clip 101. I don't care what strip club you visit, takeout is always available with at least one of the dancers. DJ's are asses, bartenders make good tips, and it all depends on the club / dancer if you can touch in the private area.

-Spotlight or Heartbreakers?

Why would you think one of those? I mean, it was, but I want to keep stuff kinda vague so I can tell the good shit without fucking up folks careers, or my life (strippers can get stabby).

-How many girls did takeout?

To the best of my knowledge, none. That being said maybe some did, but we had security outside the private area, and they could hear every word said. And shit like that was frowned upon. It set us up for legal issues and all that. End of the day it's a business. A business that has to apply to state laws and all that. The owners probably wouldn't get in trouble, but us low level employees would if someone got busted.

-Why are waitresses / bartenders almost always hotter than dancers?

Because they're not the same type of chicks. A waitress at a strip club is smart enough to know the hustle. I've actually worked with some of the waitresses in other jobs since I left. The strippers make more to take their clothes off and get their shit in your face. The bartenders / waitresses dress hot. After seeing naked chicks all night, you want to see her nude too. They say clothes make the man, but for my money a hot chick nude is great, but a hot chick in a hot outfit, that's what we all want.

Plus they got MAD tips. One chick who was a new waitress actually came into my work space her first night and cried because she only made $20 in tips her first two hours. I'm a dick and pointed out I had made $30. She came back an hour later and had made $200. I was at $50. And that was her first day. The waitresses who knew how to play the part and work it just enough got as much / more attention than the strippers.

-Why are DJs so annoying?

No fucking clue!! We had 3 DJ's during my run. I even did it a few times because the dj's usually doubled as management figures, and if a girl wouldn't get off the stage, or someone who was next got last minute jitters they'd have to run down and deal with that. I guess my short answer is it's fun to play the part of strip club DJ. I was lucky because I only had to do it for 10-15 minutes at a time. Doing it for 8 hour shifts or more 5 or 6 days a week, damn. That has to fuck with your brain.

PLUS the girls LOVE or HATE the DJ. The DJ's job is to get the audience involved. Most chicks have a certain set of songs they like to dance to. But as the DJ if the chick who dances to Tool and the chick who dances to Nine Inch Nails are back to back you can't do that. They're going to have to make some other decisions. The DJ's irritated me when I heard them. They were all really good folks though.

-How many chicks can actually dance, rather than just slinking around the stage and grabbing the pole once in a while?

It depends when you go. Saturday nights, you're going to get good dancers. Tuesday night, not so much. The biggest thing that surprised me was a lot of chicks doing the 11 am shift (sometimes no one would come in till 3 pm) would train each other. They'd show each other tricks and stuff. I liked those girls. I actually learned some pole work myself from them. But let's say there were 4 girls working, at best 2 would take the time to be learning and practicing. The others would just be napping somewhere.

Othello15
01-17-19, 01:03
Heartbreakers it is.

HomeSlice
01-21-19, 10:56
I have exactly one hour for lunch. Ill saddle up at the bar, order my drink, and start watching the clock. Without fail, the 2-3 girls on staff are all slouching around some dark corner of the bar, staring into their phones or jawboning with the bartender. Ugh. Sounds like Silk on SS.

Dr Manhattan
01-22-19, 14:18
Ugh. Sounds like Silk on SS.It is. Why sit at the bar with your phone and earn zero tips, when you could do that from home for free?

On a side note, I like that the dancers will leave you alone during their tip walk if you're at a table eating. I could spend 5-10 bucks on tip walks, or spend that on a burger. Usually a wise move.

StoneRain
01-25-19, 01:09
http://www.wdtimes.com/news/article_60ba4d06-200e-11e9-88c6-572a6619747a.html

Looks like the name change didn't work. Wild Rose was served with federal search warrants today. No arrests were made according to the article.

Fanofhg22
02-08-19, 01:22
It's been a while since I have been to MKE and even longer since I was at a MKE strip club but this experience was unlike any other. And I mean that in a good way. Safe neighborhood, small cover charge, decent price lapper, no pasties. Full contact lap dance with nipple sucking, dick rub, titty fuck, dirty talk. I am vague on purpose as this girl will do otc but I forgot to grab her number as I had to leave due to wet stain on my pants after the lapper which she said I couldn't leave til I came. If that doesn't make sense, then sucks for you. If anyone is a trusted member and will do research on her and share info with me, then I will give you her name and location.

SafeNsaFun
02-08-19, 12:09
It's been a while since I have been to MKE and even longer since I was at a MKE strip club but this experience was unlike any other. And I mean that in a good way. Safe neighborhood, small cover charge, decent price lapper, no pasties. Full contact lap dance with nipple sucking, dick rub, titty fuck, dirty talk. I am vague on purpose as this girl will do otc but I forgot to grab her number as I had to leave due to wet stain on my pants after the lapper which she said I couldn't leave til I came. If that doesn't make sense, then sucks for you. If anyone is a trusted member and will do research on her and share info with me, then I will give you her name and location.Looking for a safe and fun club.

Thanks.

CrackerJack77
02-08-19, 23:25
It's been a while since I have been to MKE and even longer since I was at a MKE strip club but this experience was unlike any other. And I mean that in a good way. Safe neighborhood, small cover charge, decent price lapper, no pasties. Full contact lap dance with nipple sucking, dick rub, titty fuck, dirty talk. I am vague on purpose as this girl will do otc but I forgot to grab her number as I had to leave due to wet stain on my pants after the lapper which she said I couldn't leave til I came. If that doesn't make sense, then sucks for you. If anyone is a trusted member and will do research on her and share info with me, then I will give you her name and location.I sat down, ready to take on this research project. I poured myself a hot cup of coffee, put yellow legal pads on each side of my computer with erasable pens upon each, and I pulled up Google. That's when I got stuck. How exactly am I to "do research" on someone without a name or location? The coffee rocked though!

Paul Kolman
03-09-19, 08:06
Took a short trip yesterday afternoon. First time at the Spotlight and Encore. Went to the Spotlight and it seems like a local neighborhood bar. 5 or 6 girls walking around the bar with one girl dancing. I saw a few girls that worked at Silk and the Border but maybe this is a better fit for them. Girls are very friendly and will sit and talk with you. They ask for dances which are $25 in a small enclosure that looks like a booth you go into to take pictures. I didn't have any dances since I was new there. It seems friendly enough and I will return.

Went to Encore. Strange location next to a cemetery. Place is small but nice. Bartender was very friendly and I ordered a drink. WOW $ 13 for a vodka on the rocks. Where do they thing they are? I mentioned it to the bartender and she said some of their drinks are a little high. When I go to Silk or the border I get a drink twice as big for $ 9. 50. The girls are very friendly and one came over and sat with me. I had to buy her a drink and hers was more expensive than mine. By this time I knew the prices so it didn't shock me. My conversation was good and I enjoyed myself. She did mention a dance before I left, but again it was my first time there. I didn't even ask how much the dances were. I was very impressed with the girl I talked to and will return. Maybe someone can let me know how much dances are at The Encore?

TheDarkLurker
03-09-19, 11:51
Took a short trip yesterday afternoon. First time at the Spotlight and Encore. Went to the Spotlight and it seems like a local neighborhood bar. 5 or 6 girls walking around the bar with one girl dancing. I saw a few girls that worked at Silk and the Border but maybe this is a better fit for them. Girls are very friendly and will sit and talk with you. They ask for dances which are $25 in a small enclosure that looks like a booth you go into to take pictures. I didn't have any dances since I was new there. It seems friendly enough and I will return.

Went to Encore. Strange location next to a cemetery. Place is small but nice. Bartender was very friendly and I ordered a drink. WOW $ 13 for a vodka on the rocks. Where do they thing they are? I mentioned it to the bartender and she said some of their drinks are a little high. When I go to Silk or the border I get a drink twice as big for $ 9. 50. The girls are very friendly and one came over and sat with me. I had to buy her a drink and hers was more expensive than mine. By this time I knew the prices so it didn't shock me. My conversation was good and I enjoyed myself. She did mention a dance before I left, but again it was my first time there. I didn't even ask how much the dances were. I was very impressed with the girl I talked to and will return. Maybe someone can let me know how much dances are at The Encore?Interesting enough when I went to encode some time ago they didn't offer me a dance either. If I recall correctly there is an area near the bar. I agree their prices are pretty high for drinks even for bottled beer. My experience was pretty much on par with yours.

JM414
03-09-19, 13:26

Went to Encore. Strange location next to a cemetery. Place is small but nice. Bartender was very friendly and I ordered a drink. WOW $ 13 for a vodka on the rocks. Where do they thing they are? I mentioned it to the bartender and she said some of their drinks are a little high. When I go to Silk or the border I get a drink twice as big for $ 9. 50. The girls are very friendly and one came over and sat with me. I had to buy her a drink and hers was more expensive than mine. By this time I knew the prices so it didn't shock me. My conversation was good and I enjoyed myself. She did mention a dance before I left, but again it was my first time there. I didn't even ask how much the dances were. I was very impressed with the girl I talked to and will return. Maybe someone can let me know how much dances are at The Encore?Last time I went, dances were 10 per song but in regular chairs and you can't touch, I believe in the better section, it's 25 per song.

As for spot lite, most of the girls are cool and I occasionally get a private dance. That being said both places are levels below Heart Breakers and Silk.

JohnJohnJoh
03-13-19, 20:12
Hi there.

Does anyone know if this girl is still working at OTB? I don't remember her stage name. She's 5'4 or so and a little bit on a thicker side.

Iceman20
03-16-19, 22:29
Last time I went, dances were 10 per song but in regular chairs and you can't touch, I believe in the better section, it's 25 per song.

As for spot lite, most of the girls are cool and I occasionally get a private dance. That being said both places are levels below Heart Breakers and Silk.Encore is my favorite hangout. The dances rates have changed and supposedly more touching?? Is allowed. $25/ dance or 2 for 45.15 minutes for $115 or 30 minutes for $230 in VIP area.

Terysian7
03-17-19, 01:31
Going to the clubs for a beer isn't worth it anymore. The prices are why I gave up the strip club thing. You can easily get FS from SW to top shelf at the rates that the clubs and girls charging.

Encore is my favorite hangout. The dances rates have changed and supposedly more touching?? Is allowed. $25/ dance or 2 for 45.15 minutes for $115 or 30 minutes for $230 in VIP area.

NuttyNed
03-20-19, 13:01
Encore is my favorite hangout. The dances rates have changed and supposedly more touching?? Is allowed. $25/ dance or 2 for 45.15 minutes for $115 or 30 minutes for $230 in VIP area.How touching is more touching? Can I put a titty in my mouth? Encore has traditionally been a hands at sides type place when getting lappers. I have no clue on their VIP experience. I would have thought more of the same.

Slapshot
03-24-19, 13:59
Back in the 80's and 90's I used to frequent the strip clubs in Chicago and Indiana, just across the Illinois border. Occasionally you would hear one got busted for employing a girl under 18. But as the 90's came to a close, I noticed the women would get heavier and heavier, and covered themselves in tats, and I do mean covered. And yes, they got older as well. I doubt this is what the strip club owners want to put out there, overweight tat covered 40+ yo women with addiction problems. But betters can't be choosers. America is older, grossly overweight and can't stop covering itself in tattoos.

And before you say that I'm just against tattoos, I'm not. But when a woman is covered in "sleeves", neck tattoo, breast tattoo, trampstamp, etc. , what is there to turn me on?Oh yeah, it's got worse and worse, I don't even hit that many clubs any more, the talent level is so poor now I just can't believe what's happened. Back in the mid to late 90's I used to frequent clubs in Illinois, the Peoria area and down around E. St. Louis plus a few in Davenport, IA all of which were totally nude. You would see so many gorgeous beauties, so pretty with the slim stripper type bods free of the tasteless jail house tattoos that nearly all these women are covered from head to toe in today plus way overweight. Same story all over the country, the adult entertainment industry is not what it used to be.

Coochie Eater
03-25-19, 10:30
I think some of you have selective memories. I was in a strip club in Anchorage, Alaska in 1984. You say the strippers of today are poor quality? OH MY FUCKING GAHD! This babe that danced looked like an anorexic grandma on meth. It was the most off-putting thing I have seen in person. Not only that, but she had devised a floor show that, even if done by the sexiest, most alluring girl in the world, would have been comical, but with her it was sad and disgusting.

THEN. Immediately following her was a tiny black girl with the most amazing anti-gravity tits I have ever seen. If any of you are old enough to remember Little Annie Fannie in Playboy, this girl had a body EXACTLY like hers. Boobs too big not to sag, but completely firm and upright. AND NO PLASTIC! If God himself had designed the perfect tits, he definitely reached out and touched this girl's chest.

So that was 35 years ago, and the spread is still the same, awful to awesome wherever you look. A couple of months ago, I got a lappy from a black dancer with beautiful balloon tits who climbed up and shoved a grape sized clit into my mouth and I ate her to completion. Yep, got the number for some TO too.

If you want to be real about this stuff, shit went down hill to some degree after 2008, when the housing bubble burst, so did the strip club scene. But guys, there's bad out there, and there's good out there too.

Coochie (I want to die in a strip club or worehouse, whichever cums first) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Jc2490
03-25-19, 14:12
Oh yeah, it's got worse and worse, I don't even hit that many clubs any more, the talent level is so poor now I just can't believe what's happened. Back in the mid to late 90's I used to frequent clubs in Illinois, the Peoria area and down around E. St. Louis plus a few in Davenport, IA all of which were totally nude. You would see so many gorgeous beauties, so pretty with the slim stripper type bods free of the tasteless jail house tattoos that nearly all these women are covered from head to toe in today plus way overweight. Same story all over the country, the adult entertainment industry is not what it used to be.I remember going to the old Clowns Lounge in Delavan. Great bar, full nude with hot looking dancers. I remember the manager going up and taking girls off right off the stage and chew them out for having an uncovered tattoo. I doubt that you could even get a half full lineup of dancers without ink these days.

Slapshot
03-25-19, 18:27
I remember going to the old Clowns Lounge in Delavan. Great bar, full nude with hot looking dancers. I remember the manager going up and taking girls off right off the stage and chew them out for having an uncovered tattoo. I doubt that you could even get a half full lineup of dancers without ink these days.Over the years, on this site and other sites, I've read some very fond comments about the late Clown Lounge in Delevan. Things like you could see more close up views of the lower female anatomy then a year of pre-med school plus other very favorable comments. I was wondering if it was so good what led to it's demise and about what year? I did do a search on it for the heck of it and read an old story from the late 80's about police misconduct who were involved with the club or something which most likely had something to do with it. Shame it's no longer around, I'm not a big fan of the 2 topless joints near here now, I do like the Sugar Shack, nice place, all nude but over all pretty tame but as far as the Clown lounge, why did they close?

RattleHead
03-26-19, 01:15
Over the years, on this site and other sites, I've read some very fond comments about the late Clown Lounge in Delevan. Things like you could see more close up views of the lower female anatomy then a year of pre-med school plus other very favorable comments. I was wondering if it was so good what led to it's demise and about what year? I did do a search on it for the heck of it and read an old story from the late 80's about police misconduct who were involved with the club or something which most likely had something to do with it. Shame it's no longer around, I'm not a big fan of the 2 topless joints near here now, I do like the Sugar Shack, nice place, all nude but over all pretty tame but as far as the Clown lounge, why did they close?I was told by a cop, that Clown Lounge was busted for selling drugs in the club. That's why they were closed down.

KlewBlue777
03-26-19, 18:56
Here's my take on the demise of the strip clubs. Back from 2010-2013 I spent many an evening and a lot of $$$ at the Encore, Brooklyns (Now Heartbreakers) On the Border and out in Darrien the Show Palace and Vegas club. These places were packed on the weekend evenings. I discovered Backpage in 2014 along with TER and started to see the escorts. Now we have STG and City X Guide and more online options to see providers. At the strip club you can spend hundreds of $$ in a very short period of time, $10 cover charge, high prices when you buy a dancer a drink, lap dances for 3-4 minutes at $25-$40 plus throwing $1 at dancers on stage. You might get some tit sucking action or maybe FIV during a lap dance or in the VIP room at $200 - $300 for HH. It was a no brainer to stop going to the titty bars. With a provider at $100- $250 for HH or HR you can get BBBJCIMSW, DATY, FIV, DFK, GFE, maybe GREEK and BBFS. I believe a lot guys have left the strip clubs and have become mongers and are seeing providers and getting more bang for their buck. I have also had a few take outs from strip clubs and a lot of the hotter strippers have left the clubs to become full time providers making a lot more money for themselves by not having to pay a daily fee to dance, tipping everyone from bouncers, DJ's, bartenders', house moms etc. ,

RogueFive
03-26-19, 19:40
Cam sites might be a contributing factor as well. Lots of girls that could of been strippers are now performing in front of cams from their own home, reaching a bigger, world wide audience. I've heard that some of the more popular girls have gotten enough money to buy brand new homes just by camming.

And maybe a lot of guys are now just staying home, spending money at home and enjoying what they see on the internet and not having to deal with other people.

Here's my take on the demise of the strip clubs. Back from 2010-2013 I spent many an evening and a lot of $$$ at the Encore, Brooklyns (Now Heartbreakers) On the Border and out in Darrien the Show Palace and Vegas club. These places were packed on the weekend evenings. I discovered Backpage in 2014 along with TER and started to see the escorts. Now we have STG and City X Guide and more online options to see providers. At the strip club you can spend hundreds of $$ in a very short period of time, $10 cover charge, high prices when you buy a dancer a drink, lap dances for 3-4 minutes at $25-$40 plus throwing $1 at dancers on stage. You might get some tit sucking action or maybe FIV during a lap dance or in the VIP room at $200 - $300 for HH. It was a no brainer to stop going to the titty bars. With a provider at $100- $250 for HH or HR you can get BBBJCIMSW, DATY, FIV, DFK, GFE, maybe GREEK and BBFS. I believe a lot guys have left the strip clubs and have become mongers and are seeing providers and getting more bang for their buck. I have also had a few take outs from strip clubs and a lot of the hotter strippers have left the clubs to become full time providers making a lot more money for themselves by not having to pay a daily fee to dance, tipping everyone from bouncers, DJ's, bartenders', house moms etc. ,

SnurgleWump
03-27-19, 08:29
There a million factors. Hookup apps probably contribute, especially among the young.

I used to spend a lot of money at clubs, too. Now I just go and and have a couple of drinks.

I have wanted for a while to talk to they guy taking money at various clubs and explain they are not competitive. A lot of places the VIP is $300-$400 for a half hour. I want to tell them that I can get higher end escort who is hotter than almost every girl there for an hour and I am guaranteed to nut at least once for that price. To me the only advantage of a strip club is the convenience and spur of the moment factor. Getting an escort takes planning and time.

Mr Sassinak
03-27-19, 18:56
There a million factors. Hookup apps probably contribute, especially among the young.

I used to spend a lot of money at clubs, too. Now I just go and and have a couple of drinks.

I have wanted for a while to talk to they guy taking money at various clubs and explain they are not competitive. A lot of places the VIP is $300-$400 for a half hour. I want to tell them that I can get higher end escort who is hotter than almost every girl there for an hour and I am guaranteed to nut at least once for that price. To me the only advantage of a strip club is the convenience and spur of the moment factor. Getting an escort takes planning and time.I would say even going to a strip club (assuming your interest is more than just window shopping) still requires planning and time, and the risks are higher (flaky girls, nosy security, possible cameras, etc.). So I would say the only real advantage to a SC is the ability see the girls in question (no guessing on their appearance / behaviour) and being able to coordinate things a little better. Beyond that, the value is not there. And especially with draconian rules that make is nothing more than VERY expensive Cinemax (look, but no touch), I could achieve the same results with less risk and effort by buying the drink of course, and watching pornhub on a large screen.

DaveDream
03-27-19, 23:12
Well said klewblue.

VegasDreams
04-01-19, 17:46
Went to Silk on SS last Wednesday-.

Maybe 10-12 girls working, got there about midnight? The hottest ones of course were sitting together at the corner of the bar with no intention of doing anything other than waiting for the night to end- which they did around 1 am. Wasn't too bad otherwise-- a few would come around after their stage dance and ask for tips but wouldn't pressure and didn't really seem to care. I also was only pressured by 1 girl to go into the VIP or get a lapper; beer was cheap too, 2 bucks a bottle for domestic.

Thursday, opening day, same place and got there about 1230 am and it was totally dead. Maybe 15 girls this time around?? Thought for sure it would be busy but nothing- selection was mediocre at best and the girls were much more pushy this time around. I had a beer and left.

Kind of a boring report but just to help give you a sense. Silk on SS was more fun on a Wednesday than the Thursday of opening day. Makes me wonder if they all went to the DT location which I don't really want to pay for or if they are somewhere else.

BigScreen1029
04-01-19, 20:11
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/01/probe-sex-trafficking-torture-involves-owner-milwaukee-strip-club/3270156002/

DaveDream
04-02-19, 21:16
Does anyone know where Lucky is working now? PM me. She's spacey but I love her body.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/01/probe-sex-trafficking-torture-involves-owner-milwaukee-strip-club/3270156002/

RayDonovan2000
04-03-19, 01:32
Just curious. Has anyone ever taken one of the shot girls into the private rooms? I've heard that they can be as much or more fun than the dancers in the private rooms.

As it's something like $300 for a half hour I'd love to hear someone else's experience before taking the plunge. Is it worth it?

Thanks!

RD.

Went to Silk on SS last Wednesday-.

Maybe 10-12 girls working, got there about midnight? The hottest ones of course were sitting together at the corner of the bar with no intention of doing anything other than waiting for the night to end- which they did around 1 am. Wasn't too bad otherwise-- a few would come around after their stage dance and ask for tips but wouldn't pressure and didn't really seem to care. I also was only pressured by 1 girl to go into the VIP or get a lapper; beer was cheap too, 2 bucks a bottle for domestic.

Thursday, opening day, same place and got there about 1230 am and it was totally dead. Maybe 15 girls this time around?? Thought for sure it would be busy but nothing- selection was mediocre at best and the girls were much more pushy this time around. I had a beer and left.

Kind of a boring report but just to help give you a sense. Silk on SS was more fun on a Wednesday than the Thursday of opening day. Makes me wonder if they all went to the DT location which I don't really want to pay for or if they are somewhere else.

VegasDreams
04-03-19, 17:40
Just curious. Has anyone ever taken one of the shot girls into the private rooms? I've heard that they can be as much or more fun than the dancers in the private rooms.

As it's something like $300 for a half hour I'd love to hear someone else's experience before taking the plunge. Is it worth it?

Thanks!

RD.Shot Girl=depends on the girl. Most shot girls are dancers, they just don't feel like being on stage for the night or going around. I would ask if they dance there too and if they yes that's your in. To answer your $300 question- It's the little VIP area on the right and you usually get a bottle of champagne and 30 minutes in there with your girl. Not all girls let you touch, so I ask. If you can touch I am basically fondling the shit out of them for 30 minutes while they give me lappers. I have been fucked once in that area, very, very discreetly; I couldn't grab her and she did everything. I've probably asked 3-4 girls and all have said no but the one. Is it worth it?? Honestly you have to get a vibe for the girl. Some may let you lick their nipples and kiss you, most won't.

PNR2004
04-04-19, 07:46

Thanks!

RD.My hobby is a bit constrained by my wallet. $300 (plus she will expect a tip) is a bit steep for me to "maybe" get laid. Don't get me wrong; 20 years ago I used to go to a lot of tittie bars. I had an expense account and a cadre of clients that enjoyed as I did. Since this site and the site the ladies use (STG and before this BackPage) came on the scene I can do some research in the quiet comfort of my home and get laid 2-4 times depending on the provider. I am also a little nervous about driving after having more that just a couple beers because I don't know how to nurse them in the bar. Four beers helps the girls look prettier.

In the past I have reported on dates arranged through SA that cost arouind that price point but that includes a lot of the lady's time, dinner and MSOG. A different value proposition.

I have a friend that drops a lot of money in Strip joints each week. To each his own.

VegasDreams
04-04-19, 16:24
My hobby is a bit constrained by my wallet. $300 (plus she will expect a tip) is a bit steep for me to "maybe" get laid. Don't get me wrong; 20 years ago I used to go to a lot of tittie bars. I had an expense account and a cadre of clients that enjoyed as I did. Since this site and the site the ladies use (STG and before this BackPage) came on the scene I can do some research in the quiet comfort of my home and get laid 2-4 times depending on the provider. I am also a little nervous about driving after having more that just a couple beers because I don't know how to nurse them in the bar. Four beers helps the girls look prettier.

In the past I have reported on dates arranged through SA that cost arouind that price point but that includes a lot of the lady's time, dinner and MSOG. A different value proposition.

I have a friend that drops a lot of money in Strip joints each week. To each his own.Agree completely, and everything you state is pretty much why I've stopped going to strip clubs entirely- my report from last week was the first time I've been to one in probably 6+ months; to each their own indeed.

Cheers.

JimmyChitWood
04-04-19, 16:44
I'm not trying to be mean here but if you are going to and wasting money on Strip Clubs in Wisconsin you are are a damn fool. Back in the day I'd see guys blowing hundreds of dollars there and never getting more than a lap dance after lap dance. Even in the VIP rooms, you are not getting fucked. I mean why would you blow 300 or more dollars to get blue balled or cream in your pants. For 300 bucks you get spend an hour with a 9 or 10 level chick most days (depending on who is visiting the city or what your cup of tea is). Turn on Purnhub or download some porn on torrents. Hell go on Tinder, Bumble or any other dating app and find some chicks to fuck. Who cares if they are fat. 75% of the chicks on those dating apps that you match with will say they are not up for one night stands. But they all are sexually frustrated and want to be fucked. Who cares, you will get matched with lots of fat chicks. Occasionally you get a more hot chick. Do that instead of strip clubs and save your money for when the hot chicks come into town on EROS or find yourself an UTR girl and stick with her. Maybe save money and go on a sex vacation. For 1000 dollars you can buy a plane ticket, hotel room, food and get laid for an entire long weekend in the Dominican, Panama city (Panama), Columbia (I'd go with 1500 here). Shit save up about 2000-2500 and go to Philippines or another place in Asia and get laid for an entire week with two girls. It's just blows my mind reading what you guys write sometimes. Sorry about the rant. Just want you to know there are much much much much much better options than blowing your money at a strip club especially in Wisconsin. Atleast reading about you guys trying to figure out what massage place gives extras you know you are getting a maybe decent massage for the money.

BarOfSoap
04-04-19, 16:54

Thanks!

RD.Shot girls have to pay for all those shots and then sell them. The shots are junk. I think they are more hard up on money so they would be good 'see me on the outside' material.

DarthVaperzz
06-09-19, 14:45
Very recently, I dreamed about some fun I had some extra curricular at a border club. BBJ in VIP room on one trip, second trip a nice handy. There is fun 2 be had still.

DaveDream
06-09-19, 22:36
You bring enough cash. 150- 250 for a BJ of HJ in the VIP area doesn't sound like fun to me. To each his own I guess.

Very recently, I dreamed about some fun I had some extra curricular at a border club. BBJ in VIP room on one trip, second trip a nice handy. There is fun 2 be had still.

DaveDream
06-09-19, 22:50
You bring enough cash. 150- 250 for a BJ of HJ in the VIP area doesn't sound like fun to me. To each his own I guess.

Dmb4100
06-10-19, 00:47
Check out this gorgeous woman at airport lounge. Her ass has got me strung out. She actually is a dancer that uses her goods. Plus she is on pornhub and sells more of her hobbies. No jokes. Something about this chick is like taking twenty Viagra pills.

Salemvoxx on pornub.

Just check that shit out.

Dmb4100
06-10-19, 02:25
And to the best of my knowledge that is not her real name.

BobSacamano
06-10-19, 14:53
Check out this gorgeous woman at airport lounge. Her ass has got me strung out. She actually is a dancer that uses her goods. Plus she is on pornhub and sells more of her hobbies. No jokes. Something about this chick is like taking twenty Viagra pills.

Salemvoxx on pornub.

Just check that shit out.She's also posting on STG.

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/tight-juicy-fun-freaky/156483348446

BigMilwaukee
06-10-19, 15:36
Than seeing her at the strip club. And get more action to boot.

She's also posting on STG.

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/tight-juicy-fun-freaky/156483348446

Dmb4100
06-10-19, 16:27
Look at the photos on her site vs stg. I wish it was though.

RndmFF
06-10-19, 20:17
Sorry but the girl that works at APL and the girl in the STG ad are not one in the same. Also the girl that works at APL and has the Porn hub does not provide meet ups.

She's also posting on STG.

DarthVaperzz
06-10-19, 21:28

Salemvoxx on pornub.

Just check that shit out.Looks delicious. I'll have 2 make my way 2 APL.

LoveSmallPerky
06-11-19, 13:54

Salemvoxx on pornub.

Just check that shit out.I did a search on pornhub for salemvoxx and there were a couple for a salem but not that. Did I type wrong? Maybe missed something?