PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68

DieselMike
12-28-17, 17:52
Just for shits and giggles I texted it and inquired about the female and identifying as a boy and what was going on. It said that it was just basic sex and leave. I asked if it had any tits and that set it off on a tyrade and was told that since I can't follow the boy idea I need to get lost. LOL.Big tits, little tits, no tits, no problem. I'm not fucking a girls tits (well, not usually). I would be more concerned that the rest of her anatomy is actually "female", because she describes herself as a hermaphrodite, which my limited research indicates can be manifested in varying degrees.

DieselMike
12-28-17, 17:56
I naturally avoid Appleton Ave unless I'm damn certain I'm meeting one of the Kardashians or something like that. With those baloney tits and pants pulled way up she's obviously hiding baby damage and who knows what else. Picked up a hot little thing one time up there and took her out of her environment and had a great time. All other trips into that region resulted in poor service, awful conditions, getting robbed or a combination of the three. She may be great but I won't be finding out.Original pics gone. Different pic posted already.

TimWatley1973
12-28-17, 19:22
Good thing HughMonger posted the originals below. That is why we attach photo's as often as possible. I'm guessing she or somebody she knows is a visitor to our little forum.

Original pics gone. Different pic posted already.

OildaleGuy
12-28-17, 22:40
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-286-9081/18636148

Hotel on Appleton and Keefe. Anyone seen her before? I can't find any reviews.Almost positive this is Nikita.

HughMonger
12-29-17, 10:58
Little head won out, and I didn't bother. I was a bit sketched by the hotel location.

Instead I saw Farrah. Same as usual. Thin, sweet, decent BBBJ, cfs. Good value.

Ps1999
12-29-17, 11:38
Almost positive this is Nikita.I can confirm that's Nikita's pic. If the ad is hers you can search her name on here. She's been talked about plenty on her.

ClMail86
12-29-17, 14:28
Looks like Mandy read the post or is a member on this site, as her ad http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-215-5948/28327297 show some reviews that you have posted about her. I wonder if all the girls know about this site. I wish more girls would post on adultclassifieds site as this was a true gem when I used it in Orlando and never had troubles with any of them. Starting to miss how active the Orlando scene is.Tried contacting her the past two days, she responded 4+ hours later each time, of course after I was no longer looking. Finally this morning I asked her if she's ever available earlier. Around 11 she responds "now". Well awesome, I was at work but I told her I'd be there in 20. She asked for a face pic. I told her I don't so that but gave her my stats instead and asked if that was ok. No answer. I drove down there anyway and sent a few more messages asking if we're still on. Finally after an hour I turn around and head back and she says "not interested". WTF. Why? Because I wouldn't send a face pic? No fricken way would I ever do that. Are you guys sending these girls face pics?!

Elmer Fuddness
12-29-17, 16:37
Didn't have any luck 0/2 with her. Lots of the good talk is very old, so YMMV.

I can confirm that's Nikita's pic. If the ad is hers you can search her name on here. She's been talked about plenty on her.

DaddyzBoi
12-29-17, 16:54
Not sure what to make of this one. It's a little outside my usual circle. Anyone have any experiences?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507I know him, and I have no problem with the person choosing to refer to themself as a boy, as I have multiple transgender friends. His body is 100% female, small chest up top, and V down below. Absolutely the cutest person I've been with and I have no regrets. There are cats there, but even they were nice. Chris is a really nice person and I don't understand how anyone could say anything about him or his preferences. I get that we're all straight men here, but have some respect. Chris is also with his brother, which I can confirm by their facebook accounts, and both of them are gamers who live-stream where you can watch them both playing. Love is love, and so long as I stay clean, I've no issue with their situation. Haven't met the brother, but he's the deciding factor in who the angel boy will see. Chris will also do "specials" and wear cute butt plug white tails and his wings if you ask him. The angel won't do anything that he (who is still physically a she) doesn't feel okay with, but I've been seeing him for about 6 months now, and was told about this site, and wanted to put up a positive, 100% accurate review of him. Because I do plan on seeing him again, hopefully after they figure out what's happening with their house. If anyone needs more information- just text him. Sweetest kid you'll ever meet, but don't call 'them a girl, or ask to see his "lady parts" which, when I meet with 'them I just say "see your body" or "show me the boy stuff". He is MUCH more open to sexual preformances if you can get past his anxiety and are willing to make him happy with what he's into. It is truly a lot of fun. \.

All in all, don't listen to the other reviews, because, they're bogus. I'd list my info to confirm but the site don't allow that!

DaddyzBoi
12-29-17, 16:57
Not sure what to make of this one. It's a little outside my usual circle. Anyone have any experiences?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507I know him, and I have no problem with the person choosing to refer to themself as a boy, as I have multiple transgender friends. His body is 100% female, small chest up top, and V down below. Absolutely the cutest person I've been with and I have no regrets. There are cats there, but even they were nice. Chris is a really nice person and I don't understand how anyone could say anything about him or his preferences. I get that we're all straight men here (except me I am bisexual and verse), but have some respect. Chris is also with his brother, which I can confirm by their facebook accounts, and both of them are gamers who live-stream where you can watch them both playing. Love is love, and so long as I stay clean, I've no issue with their situation. Haven't met the brother, but he's the deciding factor in who the angel boy will see. Chris will also do "specials" and wear cute butt plug white tails and his wings if you ask him. The angel won't do anything that he (who is still physically a she) doesn't feel okay with, but I've been seeing him for about 6 months now, and was told about this site, and wanted to put up a positive, 100% accurate review of him. Because I do plan on seeing him again, hopefully after they figure out what's happening with their house. If anyone needs more information- just text him. Sweetest kid you'll ever meet, but don't call 'them a girl, or ask to see his "lady parts" which, when I meet with 'them I just say "see your body" or "show me the boy stuff". He is MUCH more open to sexual preformances if you can get past his anxiety and are willing to make him happy with what he's into. It is truly a lot of fun. \.

All in all, don't listen to the other reviews, because, they're bogus. I'd list my info to confirm but the site don't allow that!

DieselMike
12-29-17, 19:48
I know him, and I have no problem with the person choosing to refer to themself as a boy, as I have multiple transgender friends. His body is 100% female, small chest up top, and V down below. Absolutely the cutest person I've been with and I have no regrets. There are cats there, but even they were nice. Chris is a really nice person and I don't understand how anyone could say anything about him or his preferences. I get that we're all straight men here (except me I am bisexual and verse), but have some respect. Chris is also with his brother, which I can confirm by their facebook accounts, and both of them are gamers who live-stream where you can watch them both playing. Love is love, and so long as I stay clean, I've no issue with their situation. Haven't met the brother, but he's the deciding factor in who the angel boy will see. Chris will also do "specials" and wear cute butt plug white tails and his wings if you ask him. The angel won't do anything that he (who is still physically a she) doesn't feel okay with, but I've been seeing him for about 6 months now, and was told about this site, and wanted to put up a positive, 100% accurate review of him. Because I do plan on seeing him again, hopefully after they figure out what's happening with their house. If anyone needs more information- just text him. Sweetest kid you'll ever meet, but don't call 'them a girl, or ask to see his "lady parts" which, when I meet with 'them I just say "see your body" or "show me the boy stuff". He is MUCH more open to sexual preformances if you can get past his anxiety and are willing to make him happy with what he's into. It is truly a lot of fun. \.

All in all, don't listen to the other reviews, because, they're bogus. I'd list my info to confirm but the site don't allow that!Great post! Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me.

Sandmans
12-29-17, 22:29
So was this Chris person born a male or female?

FlintStone69
12-29-17, 23:13
And here is the front view to avoid any surprises.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507

Member #5589
12-30-17, 01:09

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507Finding the "look" attractive, I made inquires on the Kik account in the ad. I was polite and not a jerk. Chris does sell pics and vids, and I got one. Not too shabby at all.

Visits may be available. I've not done one, just reporting on possibilities.

DaddyzBoi
12-30-17, 01:42

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507Someone on here listed one of Christopher's photos which he edited for his modeling career. I'm going to reply and list photos he sent me, with his permission. Don't steal the kid's photos man, that's just not right. "No surprises" you can't even say that when you posted a clearly edited photo.

I am also posting something that he has listed on his facebook, which I have gotten permission to share about him and the brother.

Do not for any reason harass this sweet person or they might stop letting us see the angel. If you people TALKED to him you would also know that the boy has gone through a lot of trauma in his life, and he has gone under 3 surgeries. Part of the reason he hates being in a female body, is due to the fact that it is those parts of him making him sickly (other then his intestines, he has like Chron's or somethin? And something about kidneys I forget). Like again, just ignore anything that people talk about. If you don't personally know the person, don't bash or belittle them.

Chris grew up with his brother, so of course the kid's going to feel "hey I'm a son too right?" with parents. He VERY much loves calling people "Daddy" since his father isn't around. He doesn't have his parents in his life (may God rest their souls). But I wanted to address this thing with the brother because I seen someone posted they have "deep mental issues and would go off the deep end". Whoever said that, was just an idiot.

I lost someone to suicide. Do not talk about someone who may or may not feel some way. That's just way too low.

We are adults here, let's act like it boys / men.

Here's another photo of Chris's actual chest. He couldn't hide it since he was doing a gamer cosplay session live for his stream. I have permission to share it just to prove that he is stuck with what he is stuck with. I'm going to text him to let him know it's here. Thanks.

DaddyzBoi
12-30-17, 02:00
Interesting and funny how we all have our things. I rarely talk much while the actual act is going on, so I think I could avoid ANY pronouns, and if (s) he has that tight spinner body and pussy to match, I'm good, she can identify as a aardvark in her head for all I care.

The "married to the brother thing" screams deep end mental health issues and I'd be worried one of them would go deep end and potentially get physical.

Either way, I'm with you, it's a no go for me.[Deleted by Admin]

Blah Blah Blah Blah This is a troll who has had three user accounts banned in the last ten days, ignore him/her. They will make another one there's no doubt, please just report them and don't respond to them.

DaddyzBoi
12-30-17, 02:08
I give you a ton of respect. I was totally into her look but between the identifying as a boy and the FB page with romantic type pics of her with a guy she refers to as her brother I just couldn't work up the nerve to pull the trigger. Thanks for the report.Chris is indeed with his brother, and they pulled some strings with folks of a kind, to get legally married. He's a very honest, obedient, submissive little boy. He's cute, he giggles a lot, and always makes the most adorable little noises. Just makes you want to cuddle him and never let go. Suggest you not listen to the other guys on the net here and talk to him yourself.

Simple fixes for things? Just don't be rude. Just be honest: Like hey, I'm straight, is it okay if I ask you things without upsetting you? That's what I did. Or just maybe go from another angle. And say "So you listed yourself under trans, right? What gender do you want to become?" And once he says he wants to be a boy, it's common sense he was born female, and wants male parts. If people were nicer, and didn't stress him out, he'd be a lot more fun for all of us.

Literally staying on here since I saw him tonight and he was pretty upset about this stuff. He almost gave up seeing me since he knows I use this, so I'm just putting it out there- Chris is the CUTEST person you are missing out on. Very gorgeous body, super tight, super small, and super kind.

HughMonger
12-30-17, 11:22
I was feeling low and saw her again. She is using and looking rough but still sucks dick like a champ and gets wet quickly with a tight pussy. BBBJCIMWS.

DaveDream
12-31-17, 00:05
Tits, pussy, sloppy BJ's, DATY, erect nipples, and doggy on the edge of the bed. This boy who is a girl that's fucking his brother while calling him daddy? Did I miss something? Way too freaky for me. Is there a S+M forum these posts can go?

Chris is indeed with his brother, and they pulled some strings with folks of a kind, to get legally married. He's a very honest, obedient, submissive little boy. He's cute, he giggles a lot, and always makes the most adorable little noises. Just makes you want to cuddle him and never let go. Suggest you not listen to the other guys on the net here and talk to him yourself.

Simple fixes for things? Just don't be rude. Just be honest: Like hey, I'm straight, is it okay if I ask you things without upsetting you? That's what I did. Or just maybe go from another angle. And say "So you listed yourself under trans, right? What gender do you want to become?" And once he says he wants to be a boy, it's common sense he was born female, and wants male parts. If people were nicer, and didn't stress him out, he'd be a lot more fun for all of us.

Literally staying on here since I saw him tonight and he was pretty upset about this stuff. He almost gave up seeing me since he knows I use this, so I'm just putting it out there- Chris is the CUTEST person you are missing out on. Very gorgeous body, super tight, super small, and super kind.

Jc2490
12-31-17, 02:48
Tits, pussy, sloppy BJ's, DATY, erect nipples, and doggy on the edge of the bed. This boy who is a girl that's fucking his brother while calling him daddy? Did I miss something? Way too freaky for me. Is there a S+M forum these posts can go?Amen to that! This shit is creeping me out.

AngryBob
12-31-17, 14:17
Tits, pussy, sloppy BJ's, DATY, erect nipples, and doggy on the edge of the bed. This boy who is a girl that's fucking his brother while calling him daddy? Did I miss something? Way too freaky for me. Is there a S+M forum these posts can go?Sounds like a Jerry Springer show to me.

FatOldman69
12-31-17, 18:47
Anyone know if either of these two are still around? I have seen Carly several times and Mia is her room mate and was hoping to see both, but no answer from either and no new posts? Anyone know if they are still around?

Thanks!

FatOldman69
12-31-17, 18:53
Anyone know if either of these two are still around? I have seen Carly several times and Mia is her room mate and was hoping to see both, but no answer from either and no new posts? Anyone know if they are still around?

Thanks!Sorry, I see Carly posted today. I will be seeing this budget friendly provider soon!

GunSmoke
12-31-17, 19:26
Sorry, I see Carly posted today. I will be seeing this budget friendly provider soon!Link please.

FatOldman69
12-31-17, 19:36
Link please.Here it is:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-888-3156/27005737

FatOldman69
12-31-17, 19:55
This one looks good enough to eat! Anyone know anything about her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-502-8980/20479988

Gfe12
12-31-17, 22:05

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-502-8980/20479988I've messaged her a couple times with zero response.

RustyCage
01-01-18, 09:50
I was feeling low and saw her again. She is using and looking rough but still sucks dick like a champ and gets wet quickly with a tight pussy. BBBJCIMWS.Do you have a link?

AsiaPhileJake1
01-01-18, 11:01

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-502-8980/20479988I received a reply this morning with somewhat of an attitude that said outcalls only please read before contacting. I replied back with an apology and I didn't see anything in the ad that said outcalls only. That was that.

EatItNow
01-01-18, 11:14
Was up early and went to see this one in Franklin. Some crap motel. She was ready to go once I got there. Was messed up. Saw a pipe in the night stand but I was just there to start the year off with a bang. Started with BBBJ with lots of roaming. Not a bad body. Small tits and big lips down below. After oral I decided to try the peach and no bad smell and tasted sweat. Got her going and on went the cover. Pounded for a while as I was standing and her legs up on me shoulders. She seemed to be into and then flipped do doggie style and she took it good. A thought popped in my head and pulled out and slide it slowly into the poop shute. She flinched a little but I went slow and before long she was bucking like a bronco. Was about to blow the 1st load of the year so pulled out and ripped off the cover and let it go all over her face. Not a bad time at all.She is ready for fun.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/920-489-4446/19728388

Terry7168
01-01-18, 14:58
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-686-3380/24342033 anyone know if she's legit?

Agrego
01-01-18, 15:00
Was up early and went to see this one in Franklin. Some crap motel. She was ready to go once I got there. Was messed up. Saw a pipe in the night stand but I was just there to start the year off with a bang. Started with BBBJ with lots of roaming. Not a bad body. Small tits and big lips down below. After oral I decided to try the peach and no bad smell and tasted sweat. Got her going and on went the cover. Pounded for a while as I was standing and her legs up on me shoulders. She seemed to be into and then flipped do doggie style and she took it good. A thought popped in my head and pulled out and slide it slowly into the poop shute. She flinched a little but I went slow and before long she was bucking like a bronco. Was about to blow the 1st load of the year so pulled out and ripped off the cover and let it go all over her face. Not a bad time at all.She is ready for fun.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/920-489-4446/19728388Can't really say she's looking great but glad to see she is still around. I last saw her in the spring walking the streets.

HughMonger
01-01-18, 16:19
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-686-3380/24342033 anyone know if she's legit?She is not. The pictures are fake. We exchanged a number of texts, and I got the impression she was either a cop or some sort of scam. I'd recommend staying away.

GbFreak33
01-02-18, 08:59
Going to be in the area and I usally so not get there. So looking for a GFE provider wondering if some of you can give me some info on a few legit providers in that area. The new backpage just sucks to try to find based on area now. Thanks in advance.

CuteWOne
01-02-18, 14:23

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/920-489-4446/19728388Saw her this morning, everything you said was true, taller, big pussy lips bit she is a good time and not really a clock watcher. She is super skinny though, but I didn't see and marks on her from needle use.

HughMonger
01-02-18, 15:16
That is Mila. She has a nice incall. She has a very slim body. She has darker hair then the pictures, but I think the pictures are her. I have seen her a few times. Yes, she kind of just lays there with her eyes closed until you are done. Not sure if I will return.I'll echo this. Body is a 9. Face is a 5. BBBJ skills are a 2 (open handed mostly spitting but otherwise terrible). Pussy is good, shaved, and juicy. You can take her whatever position you want but she's going to lay there and grunt a few times. Will not repeat.

Terry7168
01-02-18, 21:26
She is not. The pictures are fake. We exchanged a number of texts, and I got the impression she was either a cop or some sort of scam. I'd recommend staying away.Thanks, I had texted her and 2 others, never got a reply from any of them. seen she had picsall over the country, different phone numbers

TimWatley1973
01-03-18, 04:06
Saw Crystal this past week. She has moved around a bit but isn't too far from the Airport. Spinner body, smallish tits, overall good tone. She is a decent GFE but will cost a little more than average for Milw (she's a buck fifty for half). Had a good time, some a little better for a little less but reliable and decent to look at in the mirror at the end of the bed while your banging her from behind. You can find her info on the oThER site.

Going to be in the area and I usally so not get there. So looking for a GFE provider wondering if some of you can give me some info on a few legit providers in that area. The new backpage just sucks to try to find based on area now. Thanks in advance.

HuntingStreets
01-03-18, 08:57
Saw Crystal this past week. She has moved around a bit but isn't too far from the Airport. Spinner body, smallish tits, overall good tone. She is a decent GFE but will cost a little more than average for Milw (she's a buck fifty for half). Had a good time, some a little better for a little less but reliable and decent to look at in the mirror at the end of the bed while your banging her from behind. You can find her info on the oThER site.Last summer she was 80 hhr. I know at least 2 guys that saw her 60 Q.V.

Good time, but I'd advise not paying her up front. There's 2 reviews on The oTHeR site, and 2 on Erotic Monkey about how she took the money, made up an excuse like having to pay for the room up front, left the room and never came back.

Myself. I was seeing her twice a week at 100 per. I'd pick her up and take her to my place. After a couple of months I made the mistake of believing we had a friendship. Stupid me fronted her twice in one week and she disappeared back into the hotel and never came back. LOL, twice a week at 100 per, I was on pace to drop 10 Grand a year on her and she burned me for a couple hundred. Another Senior here reached out to me privately about how she burned him too.

She is a very fun little spinner. Just don't pay her up front.

HS.

RndmFF
01-03-18, 16:35
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/424-326-2024/28525382

I know she's been around before in the past and there may have been some management going on before but have heard she's gotten away from that. This whole new BP format scares me though if the pics are really her or someone using her pics. Anyone try her recently?

BrewerFan79
01-03-18, 18:22
Does anyone have any info on any fun size ladies. What I mean by fun size is between 4 ft to 4"9'. Thanks.

Twisted Life
01-03-18, 18:49

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-502-8980/20479988I was in contact with her she claims pics are real but would not send one to verify it she said she is new and was willing to do outcall only then quoted me $$ 5 (yes I put 4 of them there) I told her that was way out of my price range without any reviews and then radio silence.

DaveB3655
01-03-18, 18:59
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/424-326-2024/28525382

I know she's been around before in the past and there may have been some management going on before but have heard she's gotten away from that. This whole new BP format scares me though if the pics are really her or someone using her pics. Anyone try her recently?The girl in the BP photos is very real and I would love to connect with her. She had an ad 2-3 years ago that wasn't up very long, but the number at that time linked to her FB page, so I've kept track of her. She was in Cudahy, then moved to Indiana for a while to live with her father, then moved back here. She is currently 19. The girl in the Instagram link is a totally different person, so I have no idea what's up with that.

TimWatley1973
01-03-18, 20:44
I remember the face but a lot more tatoo's now. She was 16/17 when posting? Wow, I'm going to have to start carding.

The girl in the BP photos is very real and I would love to connect with her. She had an ad 2-3 years ago that wasn't up very long, but the number at that time linked to her FB page, so I've kept track of her. She was in Cudahy, then moved to Indiana for a while to live with her father, then moved back here. She is currently 19. The girl in the Instagram link is a totally different person, so I have no idea what's up with that.

RndmFF
01-03-18, 21:45
The girl in the BP photos is very real and I would love to connect with her. She had an ad 2-3 years ago that wasn't up very long, but the number at that time linked to her FB page, so I've kept track of her. She was in Cudahy, then moved to Indiana for a while to live with her father, then moved back here. She is currently 19. The girl in the Instagram link is a totally different person, so I have no idea what's up with that.I know the girl in the photos is a real person and used to be in the business. Just not so convinced replying to this specific ad is the girl you'll get.

KlewBlue777
01-04-18, 01:51
Last summer she was 80 hhr. I know at least 2 guys that saw her 60 Q.V.

Good time, but I'd advise not paying her up front. There's 2 reviews on The oTHeR site, and 2 on Erotic Monkey about how she took the money, made up an excuse like having to pay for the room up front, left the room and never came back.

Myself. I was seeing her twice a week at 100 per. I'd pick her up and take her to my place. After a couple of months I made the mistake of believing we had a friendship. Stupid me fronted her twice in one week and she disappeared back into the hotel and never came back. LOL, twice a week at 100 per, I was on pace to drop 10 Grand a year on her and she burned me for a couple hundred. Another Senior here reached out to me privately about how she burned him too.

She is a very fun little spinner. Just don't pay her up front.

HS.A monger friend of mine who has seen Crystal a few times and also sees Olive Oil Jess. Hard to believe but Jess told my friend that she and Crystal were doing some two girl gigs but it didn't work out but they have remained friends. They moved to the Days Inn On Hwy 100 in West Allis a few weeks ago. Jess told my friend that Crystal lives with her boyfriend LOL and that he leaves the room when guys show up and that she sometimes goes and gives him the donation. It has happened to my friend a couple of time but she did come back. He got Crystal down from 150 to 100 in two visits and BBBJCIM. Sounds like she moved near the airport now.

Ps1999
01-04-18, 08:20
I remember the face but a lot more tatoo's now. She was 16/17 when posting? Wow, I'm going to have to start carding.I responded to CL ad a couple wèeks back. After chatting back and forth I asked for a pic. She sent a pic back, cute girl, yes a girl. If the girl in the pic was 17 it would have been a miracle. I asked her age and she said old enough. I asked for an age, didn't hear back from her. My guess was 1 of 2 things. Le trolling or she was under age. Good reason to go for older women.

DaveB3655
01-04-18, 10:38
I remember the face but a lot more tatoo's now. She was 16/17 when posting? Wow, I'm going to have to start carding.According to ccap, her birth date was in July, 1998.

TimWatley1973
01-04-18, 14:02
She was on Hwy 100 last Friday.

A monger friend of mine who has seen Crystal a few times and also sees Olive Oil Jess. Hard to believe but Jess told my friend that she and Crystal were doing some two girl gigs but it didn't work out but they have remained friends. They moved to the Days Inn On Hwy 100 in West Allis a few weeks ago. Jess told my friend that Crystal lives with her boyfriend LOL and that he leaves the room when guys show up and that she sometimes goes and gives him the donation. It has happened to my friend a couple of time but she did come back. He got Crystal down from 150 to 100 in two visits and BBBJCIM. Sounds like she moved near the airport now.

TimWatley1973
01-04-18, 14:03
I'm not sure who "Olive Oil Jess" is and I'm a little nervous to know exactly how she obtained that name.

A monger friend of mine who has seen Crystal a few times and also sees Olive Oil Jess. Hard to believe but Jess told my friend that she and Crystal were doing some two girl gigs but it didn't work out but they have remained friends. They moved to the Days Inn On Hwy 100 in West Allis a few weeks ago. Jess told my friend that Crystal lives with her boyfriend LOL and that he leaves the room when guys show up and that she sometimes goes and gives him the donation. It has happened to my friend a couple of time but she did come back. He got Crystal down from 150 to 100 in two visits and BBBJCIM. Sounds like she moved near the airport now.

SnurgleWump
01-04-18, 14:11
I'm not sure who "Olive Oil Jess" is and I'm a little nervous to know exactly how she obtained that name.She looks like Olive Oyl from the Popeye cartoons. Probably more accurately, she looks like Shelly Duvall when she played the same role in live action movie.

OlderFunGuy
01-04-18, 14:58
I'm not sure who "Olive Oil Jess" is and I'm a little nervous to know exactly how she obtained that name.Does this answer your question? OFG out.

WRutaWRuta
01-04-18, 15:50
Has anyone seen this one? Saw her on Craigslist but said she normally posts on Backpage, good / bad experi need? She is my type! I hope.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/fun-and-relaxation-w4m/6407588987.html

WRutaWRuta
01-04-18, 16:10
Ok this is the BP Maddie ad, is this the person people have had great experiences with?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/608-210-9027/28525392

Jc2490
01-04-18, 18:42
She was on Hwy 100 last Friday.https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ext/6bfeaa5f-fbf5-47c8-ac0d-decb0f35a650

This is Jess.

Gfe12
01-04-18, 21:34
Ok this is the BP Maddie ad, is this the person people have had great experiences with?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/608-210-9027/28525392Isn't she the one who has the big ass black dude either in the bathroom or outside? She's hot for a curvy girl but she looks to me to maybe be 18 or 19 with lots of makeup.

Ben Spend
01-04-18, 22:05
Has anyone seen this one? Saw her on Craigslist but said she normally posts on Backpage, good / bad experi need? She is my type! I hope.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/fun-and-relaxation-w4m/6407588987.htmlReport on BareStyle. Search Rose.

WRutaWRuta
01-04-18, 22:20
Isn't she the one who has the big ass black dude either in the bathroom or outside? She's hot for a curvy girl but she looks to me to maybe be 18 or 19 with lots of makeup.Big ass manager huh? Well that's not happy to hear, and 18-19, while tempting, seems like too close for comfort.

StevinYoas
01-04-18, 23:42
Dreamed recently of mature Linda. Oh how I wish time travel were possible. I would reverse the flux capacitor and erase this dream. Pros: will do anything requested, pussy is tighter than a virgin, it did excite me very much. Nice woman overall. Cons: pic is her, but add 15-20 years. Smelly odor afterwards. When I was done with ugly dream, I thought to myself. What the hell did I just do! I will not repeat. Read good review and thought I'd give it a try. Not a bad person at all, very nice lady and fair dealing. Just could have dreamed of a younger and more attractive woman at that price. I do, however, love matures. I do not like younger women. Linda is just more mature than I was expecting. I felt like I just fucked someone's great grandma after I woke up from dream. To each his own. A fun time can be had. If you have a fetish for older 60+ women.

Gfe12
01-05-18, 00:18
Dreamed recently of mature Linda. Oh how I wish time travel were possible. I would reverse the flux capacitor and erase this dream. Pros: will do anything requested, pussy is tighter than a virgin, it did excite me very much. Nice woman overall. Cons: pic is her, but add 15-20 years. Smelly odor afterwards. When I was done with ugly dream, I thought to myself. What the hell did I just do! I will not repeat. Read good review and thought I'd give it a try. Not a bad person at all, very nice lady and fair dealing. Just could have dreamed of a younger and more attractive woman at that price. I do, however, love matures. I do not like younger women. Linda is just more mature than I was expecting. I felt like I just fucked someone's great grandma after I woke up from dream. To each his own. A fun time can be had. If you have a fetish for older 60+ women.The shitty thing is. You saw it, you knew she was older than dust and went through with it! Yeah. I've done that too. Hahha. You walk out going WTF just happened! Sorry man and thanks for the report.

ThoughtIdJoin
01-05-18, 01:29
Do any of my fellow my girls have a working number for this chick. I saw her twice before the numbers are dead any info thanks in advance.

TimWatley1973
01-05-18, 03:41
Oh Yeah, know her. Post said "Olive Oil" so I had a whole lot of images floating around in my monger brain.

As the saying goes, been there. Done that.

Does this answer your question? OFG out.

Outfishing
01-05-18, 10:31
Dreamed recently of mature Linda. Oh how I wish time travel were possible. I would reverse the flux capacitor and erase this dream. Pros: will do anything requested, pussy is tighter than a virgin, it did excite me very much. Nice woman overall. Cons: pic is her, but add 15-20 years. Smelly odor afterwards. When I was done with ugly dream, I thought to myself. What the hell did I just do! I will not repeat. Read good review and thought I'd give it a try. Not a bad person at all, very nice lady and fair dealing. Just could have dreamed of a younger and more attractive woman at that price. I do, however, love matures. I do not like younger women. Linda is just more mature than I was expecting. I felt like I just fucked someone's great grandma after I woke up from dream. To each his own. A fun time can be had. If you have a fetish for older 60+ women.LOL, same here. I saw her last summer. She must be around 60, or she is just worn out. Linda had a full black Bush. I was happy with the oral. Let her finish, and I was out the door. Nice lady, but I won't be back.

JamesGang41
01-05-18, 11:20
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/262-349-8627/1/683055

So many Sarahas out there plus links die out. I searched the threads and couldn't find info but believe she has been discussed. Anyone have insight to sevice and damages? Seems like a nice girl with a great ass.

Thanks!

PNR2004
01-05-18, 11:23
Dreamed recently of mature Linda. Oh how I wish time travel were possible. I would reverse the flux capacitor and erase this dream. Pros: will do anything requested, pussy is tighter than a virgin, it did excite me very much. Nice woman overall. Cons: pic is her, but add 15-20 years. Smelly odor afterwards. When I was done with ugly dream, I thought to myself. What the hell did I just do! I will not repeat. Read good review and thought I'd give it a try. Not a bad person at all, very nice lady and fair dealing. Just could have dreamed of a younger and more attractive woman at that price. I do, however, love matures. I do not like younger women. Linda is just more mature than I was expecting. I felt like I just fucked someone's great grandma after I woke up from dream. To each his own. A fun time can be had. If you have a fetish for older 60+ women.I have been with her twice last year. Does a nice job. Everything covered. She is a bit pricey but usually available on short notice if your need is acute. I like older too. Wish there were more but her price point is a stopper.

LookingForLefty
01-05-18, 14:58
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/262-349-8627/1/683055

So many Sarahas out there plus links die out. I searched the threads and couldn't find info but believe she has been discussed. Anyone have insight to sevice and damages? Seems like a nice girl with a great ass.

Thanks!Number links to FB and from there it gets scary.

LookingForLefty
01-05-18, 15:00
I have been with her twice last year. Does a nice job. Everything covered. She is a bit pricey but usually available on short notice if your need is acute. I like older too. Wish there were more but her price point is a stopper.She's kind of like Big Red, Cynical Angel and a few others that have been around for 25 plus year. Eventually we all get around to her. I saw her at State Fair a few years ago. Time has not been her friend. But to her credit she has regulars and she has managed to stay in business. And you won't have the drug drama.

HugeLoad34
01-05-18, 19:49
Anyone have digits for Violet I think it's time to pay her a well needed visit.

JohnKim
01-05-18, 21:22
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the fake asian BP ads lately (non-massage parlor)? If anyone has had a good experience, and one with a nice rack, can you please PM me? Going bake to Milwaukee next week! Thank you in advance.

Yahsdlalhf
01-08-18, 07:28
Saw Nikki the other night.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-573-0459/28644767

Dirty bleach blonde, clearly not the girl in the pictures. Like, not even close. I asked her about this and she assured me it was her. Her ads also state that she's 21, she's at least 35. Very skinny, too skinny for my tastes, small saggy tits, lots of tattoos. Sex was a bit rushed and forced. One position allowed only. To her credit, she was at least polite for the most part. 150 for rushed, mediocre, passionless sex. Will not repeat.

AltereEgo
01-08-18, 14:48

Dirty bleach blonde, clearly not the girl in the pictures. Like, not even close. I asked her about this and she assured me it was her. Her ads also state that she's 21, she's at least 35. Very skinny, too skinny for my tastes, small saggy tits, lots of tattoos. Sex was a bit rushed and forced. One position allowed only. To her credit, she was at least polite for the most part. 150 for rushed, mediocre, passionless sex. Will not repeat.I was really thinking of pulling the trigger on that one. I thought she may have had bolt ons. Thanks for helping me make up my mind on her.

Yahsdlalhf
01-08-18, 15:56
I was really thinking of pulling the trigger on that one. I thought she may have had bolt ons. Thanks for helping me make up my mind on her.Honestly, it was enough for me to swear off P2P for the indefinite future. I'd rather save my money and just deal with the dry streaks of being single. I love sex and forgot how bland and unfulfilling it can be with the wrong chemistry / partner haha.

TimWatley1973
01-09-18, 00:09
I have a theory and I've floated this out at least once before. If I contact a girl and she quotes 150/200, I don't go. My whole philosophy on this is that she obviously doesn't value her time much if she's giving away the 2nd half for 1/3 the price. If that's the case, how good could it actually be? We've all been there. A lot of the AA providers seem to quote 150/200 and the same is true for many girls handled by AA guys. Maybe it's a stereotype but I just call it sound business practice. Can't recall if I've ever had a good experience from ANYONE quoting those rates so staying away saves me money and headaches. Just my two cents worth.

Now go get some.

Dirty bleach blonde, clearly not the girl in the pictures. Like, not even close. I asked her about this and she assured me it was her. Her ads also state that she's 21, she's at least 35. Very skinny, too skinny for my tastes, small saggy tits, lots of tattoos. Sex was a bit rushed and forced. One position allowed only. To her credit, she was at least polite for the most part. 150 for rushed, mediocre, passionless sex. Will not repeat.

Oakly
01-09-18, 01:02
I have a theory and I've floated this out at least once before. If I contact a girl and she quotes 150/200, I don't go. My whole philosophy on this is that she obviously doesn't value her time much if she's giving away the 2nd half for 1/3 the price. If that's the case, how good could it actually be? We've all been there. A lot of the AA providers seem to quote 150/200 and the same is true for many girls handled by AA guys. Maybe it's a stereotype but I just call it sound business practice. Can't recall if I've ever had a good experience from ANYONE quoting those rates so staying away saves me money and headaches. Just my two cents worth.

Now go get some.150/200 is a coming pricing scheme because of the high overhead between clients IMHO. From my experience, those who charge like that clean themselves up between clients so they look fresh for the next John. Years ago, in a different state, I had one that had booked herself pretty solid. She was fresh when I saw her early in the evening but could only get me in for a half hour because some guy was booked right after me. And by right after, I mean I had to leave a few minutes before the top of the hour because the next guy was scheduled to start at the top of the hour. As I put my clothes on I asked her if she was going to put her clothes on. She said that she was going to meet the guy naked as it saves time. That is high volume. I was in the same town a year later and checked the marketplace again. She did not age well. I'm willing to pay more for quality, on the other hand, if I get a good deal, I visit that provider more often but haven't seen anything that perks my interest in some time.

Gfe12
01-09-18, 01:32
So. I don't have enough information to really give a full report but I got ripped off tonight. I met a girl, don't even have her fuxking name. Normally I get it but my little head was leading the way this evening. Met her at her house on 7th in Milwaukee. Handed her the donation when I walked up, she walked out of the house. I knew right then I was getting taken as she said wait right here, I'm going to go back around and come back and open my bedroom patio. I kept staring at her juicy big ass as she walked away with my cash. But realized that I was the one getting fucked and walked down the stairs, waited for a few minutes, and realized I just got ass fucked. Without knowing her name or having a pic, she is a blonde, early 20's nose ring, short hair with a huge ass and tits. Hoping no one else is as dumb as I was.

TimWatley1973
01-09-18, 02:05
Do you have a link to her ad or partial digits?

So. I don't have enough information to really give a full report but I got ripped off tonight. I met a girl, don't even have her fuxking name. Normally I get it but my little head was leading the way this evening. Met her at her house on 7th in Milwaukee. Handed her the donation when I walked up, she walked out of the house. I knew right then I was getting taken as she said wait right here, I'm going to go back around and come back and open my bedroom patio. I kept staring at her juicy big ass as she walked away with my cash. But realized that I was the one getting fucked and walked down the stairs, waited for a few minutes, and realized I just got ass fucked. Without knowing her name or having a pic, she is a blonde, early 20's nose ring, short hair with a huge ass and tits. Hoping no one else is as dumb as I was.

Gfe12
01-09-18, 06:27
Do you have a link to her ad or partial digits?I have the digits. Should I put them here?

Cruising Y
01-09-18, 06:36

Now go get some.My best experiences have always been 100 or less. Also I've found that the higher the price the longer list of rules.

LoveSmallPerky
01-09-18, 10:58

Now go get some.If you think about how many of them provide it is actually a waste of your money. Mst of them quote HHR / HR rates but the HR rate is a waste because you never get the HR. How many of you mention the rush jobs or 1 pop and done? You can pay for an HR but they are trying to rush you to pop and once you pop they are rushing you out the door, many so they can go get their fix. If they can get you to pay the higher rate for the longer amount of time and kick you out in the shorter time and service they make out better.

BooMack
01-09-18, 12:10
Do any of my fellow my girls have a working number for this chick. I saw her twice before the numbers are dead any info thanks in advance.Is this the Cambria you're looking for?

BigMilwaukee
01-09-18, 13:25
I will take it a step farther. There should be flags going up for any girl trying to get those kind of rates. With the preponderance of adds having fake pics, ages, and a higher than average chance of having so many rules that you won't know where to stick what how and at what exact moment. Unfortunately the girl or her handler has figured out that if they put up a few hot fake pics, they are garonteed a line of brainless swinging dicks trying to bludgeon down her door down. We all need to reign in our wangs and start making decisions with a head north of the equator. And let's stop talking to the girls about this site. We can't control what each other do, but for fuckssake, why give them access to information they don't need. Sure some might find this site on their own, but let's be honest, most of these girls can barely breath let alone form a cohesive thought so it doesn't take much to come to how many find out about it. They tell their friends, then they tell their friends, etc.

Now go get some.

TimWatley1973
01-09-18, 13:40
Any info would help. Should post in rip-off reports.

I have the digits. Should I put them here?

TimWatley1973
01-09-18, 13:52
You're correct, a lot of times it doesn't make sense to move up unless you are able and intend to go for a 2nd pop. With most girls advertising hhr rates, I almost always go for the hhr. Get in, get out, fewer problems in the long run. So when does it make sense?

1) Girl doesn't have a hhr rate AND she looks really hot and you're pretty sure how service is going to go.

2) 2nd pop option (as stated above).

3) You find a provider who doesn't care much about time and in actuality your hr is more like 90 minutes and service is fantastic.

For me, first time visits are almost always hhr if the option exists. I've only opted to go an hr on second visits a couple of times. Bailey from Madison is one, Dakota / Daphne / Nessa is another and there was another little spinner up by the Dells. That's really it. If I were to take a 2nd visit to any of the other girls who seem to be en vogue right now I'd probably still only take the hhr. I'm a big fan of Leah's head game but I only choose the hhr. A guy can only do Shelby in the ass so long. I'm too old for all that shit, 30 minutes gives me plenty of time to do what I need to do, then I'm out.

Now go get some.

If you think about how many of them provide it is actually a waste of your money. Mst of them quote HHR / HR rates but the HR rate is a waste because you never get the HR. How many of you mention the rush jobs or 1 pop and done? You can pay for an HR but they are trying to rush you to pop and once you pop they are rushing you out the door, many so they can go get their fix. If they can get you to pay the higher rate for the longer amount of time and kick you out in the shorter time and service they make out better.

BadGr54
01-09-18, 14:19
I have the digits. Should I put them here?They usually don't allow you to post the full phone number but they do allow you to post a partial phone number so post the final four digits.

TimWatley1973
01-09-18, 14:42
I would put out as much as you can. I've seen full numbers listed before, one in the last few days actually.

They usually don't allow you to post the full phone number but they do allow you to post a partial phone number so post the final four digits.

AltereEgo
01-09-18, 15:40
Met up with this one. Safe neighborhood. Incall. Won't repeat. Just didn't do it for me once she was naked. Wasn't worth it for me. YMMV but she's legit and negotiable on pricing. Covered. Weird marks on stomach. Felt awkward and couldn't wait for it to be over. Nice nips though. I don't want to be too harsh.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-892-3852/28630952

Gfe12
01-09-18, 16:36
I would put out as much as you can. I've seen full numbers listed before, one in the last few days actually.612- at at at -7648.

This was her number she used.

DaveDream
01-09-18, 21:05
This forum? I did a review of her a month ago. Well actually I did a review of a TV I was looking for and not of her because she was fuckugly. Please don't put little jr thru that again.

Met up with this one. Safe neighborhood. Incall. Won't repeat. Just didn't do it for me once she was naked. Wasn't worth it for me. YMMV but she's legit and negotiable on pricing. Covered. Weird marks on stomach. Felt awkward and couldn't wait for it to be over. Nice nips though. I don't want to be too harsh.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-892-3852/28630952

AltereEgo
01-09-18, 21:12
This forum? I did a review of her a month ago. Well actually I did a review of a TV I was looking for and not of her because she was fuckugly. Please don't put little jr thru that again.Her incall was close so I tossed the dice. I read your review. I was just being lazy that day.

DaveDream
01-09-18, 21:57
Years ago I didn't care who opened the door because I was horny like a teenager but now I don't care if I turn around and walk back to my car. Yesterday at the Walmart tire center I saw a woman that looked like she could be on backpage. Looked like a user, Tattoos, smelled of smoke, etc. I thought to myself. At one point in my life I would pay 60-80 to fuck that. NOT AnYMORE. Now she would have to pay me and I then I would still have to think about it. Maybe this hobby has run its course and the fun has run out? Maybe my drive is going away? Getting old sucks!

Her incall was close so I tossed the dice. I read your review. I was just being lazy that day.

Ps1999
01-09-18, 22:47
Years ago I didn't care who opened the door because I was horny like a teenager but now I don't care if I turn around and walk back to my car. Yesterday at the Walmart tire center I saw a woman that looked like she could be on backpage. Looked like a user, Tattoos, smelled of smoke, etc. I thought to myself. At one point in my life I would pay 60-80 to fuck that. NOT AnYMORE. Now she would have to pay me and I then I would still have to think about it. Maybe this hobby has run its course and the fun has run out? Maybe my drive is going away? Getting old sucks!I'm lmao reading this. The last few months I've backed off. Just saw a couple, she was one of them. Theres a reason I've backed off my judgment sucks as I'm getting older.

HuntingStreets
01-09-18, 23:30
I'm lmao reading this. The last few months I've backed off. Just saw a couple, she was one of them. Theres a reason I've backed off my judgment sucks as I'm getting older.When I find a decent one I stick with it. The thrill is no longer in the hunt. 10 years ago I never saw the same one twice.

PNR2004
01-10-18, 08:40
Years ago I didn't care who opened the door because I was horny like a teenager but now I don't care if I turn around and walk back to my car. Yesterday at the Walmart tire center I saw a woman that looked like she could be on backpage. Looked like a user, Tattoos, smelled of smoke, etc. I thought to myself. At one point in my life I would pay 60-80 to fuck that. NOT AnYMORE. Now she would have to pay me and I then I would still have to think about it. Maybe this hobby has run its course and the fun has run out? Maybe my drive is going away? Getting old sucks!Like everyone else on this board there have been times when the door is opened by disappointment in the flesh. I rarely walk away. I figure I went through the time and effort to get there and as long as she has a hole to use I might as well be the one to use it. I get out ASAP. Doing research on this board has led me to a lot fewer disappointments.

OldGuy414
01-10-18, 12:44

Now go get some.The reason that they offer the hr for only a bit more is that they figure that there is a good chance that we will go for the hour for only 50 more, and of course as stated before, the session won't last an hour anyway and they get the extra 50.

OlderFunGuy
01-10-18, 21:15
She kind of caught my eye. Texted back and forth quite a bit. Oral? Check Outcall? Check Brookfield check donation? 100 check meet at Perkins nope! Oh well OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-499-7383/28048717

HuntingStreets
01-10-18, 21:49
She kind of caught my eye. Texted back and forth quite a bit. Oral? Check Outcall? Check Brookfield check donation? 100 check meet at Perkins nope! Oh well OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-499-7383/28048717She was using different pics about a week ago. Or she's sharing an Intragran account with someone else, I recognize the name from an ad I clicked on.

HS.

JamesGang41
01-10-18, 23:34
The reason that they offer the hr for only a bit more is that they figure that there is a good chance that we will go for the hour for only 50 more, and of course as stated before, the session won't last an hour anyway and they get the extra 50.Mongering law of diminishing returns.

LookingForLefty
01-11-18, 00:38
The daughter of the one who died in the Milwaukee jail is a guest in Waukesha. Looks like 5 or 6 of them are staying all together. Wonder if they know that we know and that they know who each other is?

WizardOfAahs
01-11-18, 02:22
The daughter of the one who died in the Milwaukee jail is a guest in Waukesha. Looks like 5 or 6 of them are staying all together. Wonder if they know that we know and that they know who each other is?They're probably sitting around talking about us and trying to put names to all of our faces.

Cruising Y
01-11-18, 06:26
Years ago I didn't care who opened the door because I was horny like a teenager but now I don't care if I turn around and walk back to my car. Yesterday at the Walmart tire center I saw a woman that looked like she could be on backpage. Looked like a user, Tattoos, smelled of smoke, etc. I thought to myself. At one point in my life I would pay 60-80 to fuck that. NOT AnYMORE. Now she would have to pay me and I then I would still have to think about it. Maybe this hobby has run its course and the fun has run out? Maybe my drive is going away? Getting old sucks!I am in the the same place as you Dave. Prowling around for a long time and the novelty is just wearing off. So many disappointing encounters. Many I didn't realize were disappointing until I sobered up the next day and thought, that encounter sucked and wasn't worth it. I also hate covered sex. It's like drinking decaf coffee. Bareback I've done a lot when I can find a provider that will go that route. With that being said, I've never caught even a cold from it. I do feel like a cat that's used up it's nine lives and I'm losing my nerve and should stop while I'm ahead. But like a gambler, easier said than done. I'm sure I'll have quit a few more encounters at some point when all the stars and planets line up just right or I drink to the point that anything out there will do.

TimWatley1973
01-11-18, 06:28
Anyone bother to see this one? Advertising downtown $. 50/ $$ .50.

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/woman-looking-for-a-fun-night/882296928652

MilwaukeePics
01-11-18, 08:07

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-499-7383/28048717Yeah, f* Perkins. Now if she said meet at Cracker Barrel tho.

DaveDream
01-11-18, 19:45
Was my last dream. I've been trying but it's either me driving over an hour and then radio silence (I wait around for another 20-30 minutes and then like clockwork, I'm on the highway driving home and I get a text asking where I am) or it's me asking about a flat screen TV for sale because the woman that opens the door is either 40 lbs skinner / fatter or the pics are over 8 years old. I'll try again this weekend even if I have to drive 1. 5 hours away to find some fresh meat. The Milwaukee scene has really took a crap from a year ago. It's so bad that even Gia / Brooke doesn't post anymore.

I am in the the same place as you Dave. Prowling around for a long time and the novelty is just wearing off. So many disappointing encounters. Many I didn't realize were disappointing until I sobered up the next day and thought, that encounter sucked and wasn't worth it. I also hate covered sex. It's like drinking decaf coffee. Bareback I've done a lot when I can find a provider that will go that route. With that being said, I've never caught even a cold from it. I do feel like a cat that's used up it's nine lives and I'm losing my nerve and should stop while I'm ahead. But like a gambler, easier said than done. I'm sure I'll have quit a few more encounters at some point when all the stars and planets line up just right or I drink to the point that anything out there will do.

Cruising Y
01-11-18, 21:42
Was my last dream. I've been trying but it's either me driving over an hour and then radio silence (I wait around for another 20-30 minutes and then like clockwork, I'm on the highway driving home and I get a text asking where I am) or it's me asking about a flat screen TV for sale because the woman that opens the door is either 40 lbs skinner / fatter or the pics are over 8 years old. I'll try again this weekend even if I have to drive 1. 5 hours away to find some fresh meat. The Milwaukee scene has really took a crap from a year ago. It's so bad that even Gia / Brooke doesn't post anymore.The radio silence over Great Britain, LOL never happened to me until last year when it happened at least four times. It's exactly how you described it. Turn around and half way home they start texting me wanting me to come back. The usual reason is they were fitting another monger into their schedule. Allie in Franklin and Michelle in West Allis went silent and never heard from them again. I don't live in Wisconsin. I live just south of the Illinois Wisconsin state line. Easy drive up 94 to Kenosha Racine or Milwaukee, but ya slim Pickens. Backpage just has a lot of young and tgt be true looking adds. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to try Kimmy In Kenosha despite all the warnings about her hygiene. The tv thing. Yes with my less than stellar sexuall drive lately I'm really looking forward to the four NFL playoff games this weekend.

BigTen
01-11-18, 23:13

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-499-7383/28048717Good strategy to meet at Perkins. Her response tells me the pics are fake.

CartMan2000
01-12-18, 03:12
I am in the the same place as you Dave. Prowling around for a long time and the novelty is just wearing off. So many disappointing encounters. Many I didn't realize were disappointing until I sobered up the next day and thought, that encounter sucked and wasn't worth it. I also hate covered sex. It's like drinking decaf coffee. Bareback I've done a lot when I can find a provider that will go that route. With that being said, I've never caught even a cold from it. I do feel like a cat that's used up it's nine lives and I'm losing my nerve and should stop while I'm ahead. But like a gambler, easier said than done. I'm sure I'll have quit a few more encounters at some point when all the stars and planets line up just right or I drink to the point that anything out there will do.I seem to be having the same issues of A) they go silent text back and forth ask about donation and nothing then 6 hours later text me back. Well sorry I'm not in the mood anymore. Or B) don't like taking chances anymore on these chicks. I hate leaving a session shaking my head going that was a waste then I end up going to a known well reviewed provider and spend more cash. I love variety that's why I do it but I'm getting to the point of just sticking to regulars and not venture off that much. I have a decent stable of girls I see often enuff but sucks its so hard to find new ones these days and I'm sick of wasting money taking chances. So tough to do when you are straddling both sides of the fence regarding taking chances and wanting variety.

OildaleGuy
01-12-18, 09:43
The radio silence over Great Britain, LOL never happened to me until last year when it happened at least four times. It's exactly how you described it. Turn around and half way home they start texting me wanting me to come back. The usual reason is they were fitting another monger into their schedule. Allie in Franklin and Michelle in West Allis went silent and never heard from them again. I don't live in Wisconsin. I live just south of the Illinois Wisconsin state line. Easy drive up 94 to Kenosha Racine or Milwaukee, but ya slim Pickens. Backpage just has a lot of young and tgt be true looking adds. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to try Kimmy In Kenosha despite all the warnings about her hygiene. The tv thing. Yes with my less than stellar sexuall drive lately I'm really looking forward to the four NFL playoff games this weekend.From what I heard from Michelle, Allie "fell for a guy who got her out of the game", as for Michelle she is living in Waukegan now and still seeing people I believe.

Cruising Y
01-12-18, 09:59
From what I heard from Michelle, Allie "fell for a guy who got her out of the game", as for Michelle she is living in Waukegan now and still seeing people I believe.Michelle told me the same thing. Allie fell in love and moved to Florida. Wonder how long that will last. Michelle went silent on me about a year ago. Must have saved my #. I always get a text from her at the end of the month LOL. Actually my phone lights up like a Christmas tree at the end of the month when rents due for these ladies. Does this happen to anyone else.

Jc2490
01-12-18, 11:40
From what I heard from Michelle, Allie "fell for a guy who got her out of the game", as for Michelle she is living in Waukegan now and still seeing people I believe.I can confirm that Michelle is in Waukegan. I saw her last week. She posts regularly. Same phone number.

ThoughtIdJoin
01-12-18, 12:36
Is this the Cambria you're looking for?Those are her pics but not the correct stats and no response to that number. She is 5-8 ish not 5-1. Native. Oh well I assume wherever that was posted they stole the pics?

JohnKat
01-12-18, 13:56
Some selfish monger has convinced Kirby that monogamy is the way to go. She will not be seeing clients in the immediate future.

MilwaukeeTJ
01-12-18, 14:31
Some selfish monger has convinced Kirby that monogamy is the way to go. She will not be seeing clients in the immediate future.Must pay pretty well, too??

ScooterAllCity
01-12-18, 15:03
Some selfish monger has convinced Kirby that monogamy is the way to go. She will not be seeing clients in the immediate future.That's until that well runs dry or falls out of "love". Whatever comes first.

PNR2004
01-12-18, 17:13
The radio silence over Great Britain, LOL never happened to me until last year when it happened at least four times. It's exactly how you described it. Turn around and half way home they start texting me wanting me to come back. The usual reason is they were fitting another monger into their schedule. Allie in Franklin and Michelle in West Allis went silent and never heard from them again. I don't live in Wisconsin. I live just south of the Illinois Wisconsin state line. Easy drive up 94 to Kenosha Racine or Milwaukee, but ya slim Pickens. Backpage just has a lot of young and tgt be true looking adds. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to try Kimmy In Kenosha despite all the warnings about her hygiene. The tv thing. Yes with my less than stellar sexuall drive lately I'm really looking forward to the four NFL playoff games this weekend.If you live in Northern Illinois you are in luck. Michelle (west allis) moved to Waukegan. Same numbers. I have not been there to see her but she is on of my ATF.

Msteresc
01-12-18, 17:50
Some selfish monger has convinced Kirby that monogamy is the way to go. She will not be seeing clients in the immediate future.The way she treats friends or dates I will assume she'll screw him over like others. She will be back in less then a year.

Wilsqb
01-12-18, 18:40
Some selfish monger has convinced Kirby that monogamy is the way to go. She will not be seeing clients in the immediate future.I figured that might be the case. Had the real runaround with her.

TimWatley1973
01-12-18, 20:59
Is that heavily tatoo'd Michelle? Incall close to Miller Park?

If you live in Northern Illinois you are in luck. Michelle (west allis) moved to Waukegan. Same numbers. I have not been there to see her but she is on of my ATF.

Ps1999
01-12-18, 21:29
Is that heavily tatoo'd Michelle? Incall close to Miller Park?Its the old Michelle. Great head big saggy funbags.

DieselMike
01-12-18, 21:40
Some selfish monger has convinced Kirby that monogamy is the way to go. She will not be seeing clients in the immediate future.Reminds me of "LM", who was possibly #1 in the area until someone wifed her up in 2015. And a bit of research indicates that she is still a happy housewife (and still lookin' good! Strange things happen in this world.

LoveSmallPerky
01-12-18, 21:42
Reminds me of "LM", who was possibly #1 in the area until someone wifed her up in 2015. And a bit of research indicates that she is still a happy housewife (and still lookin' good! Strange things happen in this world.Is LM still out? I thought that she had a short "relapse" in 2017, may have been a short relapse.

DieselMike
01-12-18, 22:18
Is LM still out? I thought that she had a short "relapse" in 2017, may have been a short relapse.I don't know. I had completely forgotten about LM until the post about Kirby. Then it took all day for the memory bank to pull up her real name. She looks happy with hubby in the pics on FB.

The down side of getting into a relationship with one of these girls would be wondering if "the life" would ever pull them back. The saying is "you can't make a ***** into a housewife. ".

Cruising Y
01-13-18, 06:55
If you live in Northern Illinois you are in luck. Michelle (west allis) moved to Waukegan. Same numbers. I have not been there to see her but she is on of my ATF.Michelle is available in my neck of the woods. I did finally hook up with her almost a year ago. She's really a nice looking women. One downside to her is that huge hanging gut that is extremely unattractive. Baby damage I'm guessing. She's the poster child for the not getting what you see in her pics. I assume there very old pics.

KaceyAnders
01-13-18, 19:28

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/woman-looking-for-a-fun-night/882296928652I have been texting her and she is kind of crazy. Her half hour rate is 101-150 and hour rate is 201-250. For her to travel to me she said it would cost me 250 for a half hour that's a $100 dollar travel fee. If I go with the full hour 201-250 she wants 400 so that now makes her travel fee $150. I told her I would pass and I was called a cheap ass. And she just got her period half way through the messages. She will not see you either unless you give her your full name and date of birth just seems fishy to me.

DudeDontCallMe
01-15-18, 04:21
Contrary to some seniors here, my time with her was just awesome. No runaround, no problem. Too bad its of the past now. The memories will stay. Whoever this selfish monger is, he is one lucky S. O. B. She is really nice and with her neat nut ways, he found himself a good housewife and a good woman.

Never saw east side Lydia. Regret that.

Reminds me of "LM", who was possibly #1 in the area until someone wifed her up in 2015. And a bit of research indicates that she is still a happy housewife (and still lookin' good! Strange things happen in this world.

JamesGang41
01-15-18, 12:24
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-517-3245/27377817

Does carpet match the drapes? Never mind. I don't think I'm paying to find out.

Cynfull
01-15-18, 13:09

Does carpet match the drapes? Never mind. I don't think I'm paying to find out.She used to go by Eva anyway. I can't remember her real name. Her old number linked to her FB, but it no longer does. I think she has / had cancer at some point, which explains the bald head. Or maybe she just likes wigs. She had hair when I saw her a few years back. Decent time if you like that kind of body and don't mind the tattoos.

TimWatley1973
01-15-18, 13:32
Yeah, I finally sent her message because I was staying downtown over the weekend. She told me no incall. Here's the convo. Either she's LEO or, most likely, just a game player. Obvious her story changes from person to person.

I have been texting her and she is kind of crazy. Her half hour rate is 101-150 and hour rate is 201-250. For her to travel to me she said it would cost me 250 for a half hour that's a $100 dollar travel fee. If I go with the full hour 201-250 she wants 400 so that now makes her travel fee $150. I told her I would pass and I was called a cheap ass. And she just got her period half way through the messages. She will not see you either unless you give her your full name and date of birth just seems fishy to me.

MilwPussyHound
01-15-18, 18:59

Does carpet match the drapes? Never mind. I don't think I'm paying to find out.Here's her old website. I never saw her but she has a great smile.

http://loveva.escortfiles.com/about

HugeLoad34
01-16-18, 00:39
I can't remember this girls name but I know she use to post a while ago and she's using a different number so I can't search for her that way I'm just looking for reviews so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be gladly appreciated here's the link.

http://milwaukee.postix.com/WomenSeekMen/414-346-9204/28816967

JDog74
01-16-18, 01:59
She's friends with Summer and Sicily. Many times does duos with one of them.

I can't remember this girls name but I know she use to post a while ago and she's using a different number so I can't search for her that way I'm just looking for reviews so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be gladly appreciated here's the link.

http://milwaukee.postix.com/WomenSeekMen/414-346-9204/28816967

Mkejoe
01-16-18, 08:55
Here's her old website. I never saw her but she has a great smile.

http://loveva.escortfiles.com/aboutWithout the hair I didn't even recognize her. I saw her probably 5 years ago and had a good time. Killer body and she was super friendly. I looked back at my post about her and looks like the only downside at the time was she didn't allow DATY.

HugeLoad34
01-16-18, 18:35
She's friends with Summer and Sicily. Many times does duos with one of them.Have you dreamed of her before if so how was the dream?

Mkejoe
01-17-18, 10:46
She's friends with Summer and Sicily. Many times does duos with one of them.I saw her several years ago. I think she was going by something different, Angel maybe. I recall she was really nice but service was a tad mechanical. That was probably 4-5 yrs ago.

MikeOxBig123
01-17-18, 12:03
Saw BP Jess about a week ago. Budget friendly, BBBJ, cfs. Overall good, would repeat. Damage was .5.

Ps1999
01-18-18, 09:11
She is now posting on BP again. Seems to be still very hard to get a hold of though, but if you want to try.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/262-424-8783/28881702

MunnaPager
01-18-18, 18:40
Hi, anyone used the services of Asian ads on BP (Non Massage). I am planning to see one. Claiming to be GFE but wanted to check here first.

Also any one seen this girl then provide feedback.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/262-955-1070/28915572

Zazap
01-18-18, 21:58
She used to go by Eva anyway. I can't remember her real name. Her old number linked to her FB, but it no longer does. I think she has / had cancer at some point, which explains the bald head. Or maybe she just likes wigs. She had hair when I saw her a few years back. Decent time if you like that kind of body and don't mind the tattoos.Tempting. Once saw a porn where a guy nutted on a bald chick's head and thought that might be fun. LOL.

Coyote7033
01-18-18, 23:35
Easy to clean off, baby wipe it off.

Tempting. Once saw a porn where a guy nutted on a bald chick's head and thought that might be fun. LOL.

DaveDream
01-19-18, 01:05
I swear, the first one to answer one of my text (and I sent out over 10) I will go fuck. I don't care if a sheep text me back in the next few hours, I'm bending that sheep over the bed and going to town! Dave (baaaaa) Dream.

HuntingStreets
01-19-18, 11:56
I swear, the first one to answer one of my text (and I sent out over 10) I will go fuck. I don't care if a sheep text me back in the next few hours, I'm bending that sheep over the bed and going to town! Dave (baaaaa) Dream.At least wait for spring. Then you can do the sheep facing a cliff so it'll push back.

Ps1999
01-19-18, 13:25
At least wait for spring. Then you can do the sheep facing a cliff so it'll push back.That is fuckin gross. But really funny!

Ps1999
01-19-18, 13:39
I swear, the first one to answer one of my text (and I sent out over 10) I will go fuck. I don't care if a sheep text me back in the next few hours, I'm bending that sheep over the bed and going to town! Dave (baaaaa) Dream.I've sent alot of texts out also. Probably about the same amount as you Dave. Probably got about 7 of them to respond with the le check, of those 7 probably 4 didn't provide silence after the check. The 4 I heard back from were either in a part of town I won't go to or at a buck and a half per half. I'm sorry that's too much for me to toftt.

The thing that's gets me is 1 that got back to me was reviewed on the other site at $. WTF?

GunSmoke
01-19-18, 13:46
I've sent alot of texts out also. Probably about the same amount as you Dave. Probably got about 7 of them to respond with the le check, of those 7 probably 4 didn't provide silence after the check. The 4 I heard back from were either in a part of town I won't go to or at a buck and a half per half. I'm sorry that's too much for me to toftt.

The thing that's gets me is 1 that got back to me was reviewed on the other site at $. WTF?Try candy she texted me that she was open 414*3342 on pages of.

GunSmoke
01-19-18, 14:05
Try candy she texted me that she was open 414*3342 on pages of.https://madison.pagesof.com/adult/8703d637-35a6-494a-8039-aacebd9992ec

Mmm5464
01-19-18, 16:55
I saw her a while back when she was going by another name. She did light kissing eventhough she said she didn't kiss. She did BBBJ for a little extra but no cim. She was really energetic. She was watching the clock but did go over my 30 min (if I'm counting the time where both of us were undressed). I think as with anyone its a YMMV situation. If you like her, it may be worth an extra visit or two to see if it improves. Otherwise, there are plenty of other fish.Saw her about a year ago. Been trying to find her / christina since then. I've text every number I can find associated with her, yet nothing. I know I'm new, but if anyone has any info they could pass on that would be super. She was really sweet, college girl age, nice tight body. Thanks.

DaveDream
01-19-18, 18:31
https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ext/a3cf4a42-33f6-461b-bca7-8f76b42c9d47

Pretty sure it's her. I reviewed her a moth or so ago. She opened the door and I fed her a line about "I'm looking for a guy who was selling a tV" She's in really bad shape.

Ps1999
01-19-18, 18:46
https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ext/a3cf4a42-33f6-461b-bca7-8f76b42c9d47

Pretty sure it's her. I reviewed her a moth or so ago. She opened the door and I fed her a line about "I'm looking for a guy who was selling a tV" She's in really bad shape.Wow when I saw her she didn't look like that! Thats not good.

Ken Mke
01-21-18, 11:42

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/woman-looking-for-a-fun-night/882296928652I took a chance on her and was pleasantly surprised. She rubbed me the wrong way at first while I was texting back and forth with her but once she realized I wasn't trying to waste her time she was very nice. She told me she hadn't been independent for very long, so I think the complaints I saw in other threads were just a result of her being inexperienced. It seems like she was experimenting with prices and processes trying to find something that worked for her. I met with her last night and she was amazing. She looks even better than her pictures and WOW can she suck a cock. My only complaint is that she did watch the clock a bit, but I know she was supposed to meet with somebody after me. She was discreet and overall a very good pick. I will be seeing her again!

OlderFunGuy
01-21-18, 17:41
Was texting with her today and trying to get her to come to Milwaukee. Seems very nice. Has outstanding reviews on the other site and the Chicago forum. Looks like $200/ hour. Trying to devise a plan to get her to come up here. God knows there isn't much worthwhile in Milwaukee at the present time. Anyone else in on coming up with a plan? And I hope the Patriots get their ass kicked. OFG out.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-501-4750/72941208

DaveDream
01-21-18, 20:01
The pics in the ad must be of her when she was in a good place and full of life. The Sarah that opens the door is not even close to the pics. Drug use skinny with acne on her face and bad teeth. I was driving back from chicago and called her to see if she was at her incall that she shares with the girl in the ad posted under hers on pagesof. Saw the roommate sitting on the couch when I walked in. (Not must better) I let Sarah do a BBBJ for 50 because I was afraid that she would freak out if I turned around left when she opened the door. Jr was not happy with the site her saw so I had to finish him off myself. If I saw her at a bar and she offered me 100 to do her I would've laughed in her face. I don't get all the good reviews.

DaveDream
01-21-18, 20:03
https://racine.pagesof.com/adult/dc8aac75-6ea1-4331-814e-aca19af5badf

The pics in the ad must be of her when she was in a good place and full of life. The Sarah that opens the door is not even close to the pics. Drug use skinny with acne on her face and bad teeth. I was driving back from chicago and called her to see if she was at her incall that she shares with the girl in the ad posted under hers on pagesof. Saw the roommate sitting on the couch when I walked in. (Not must better) I let Sarah do a BBBJ for 50 because I was afraid that she would freak out if I turned around left when she opened the door. Jr was not happy with the site her saw so I had to finish him off myself. If I saw her at a bar and she offered me 100 to do her I would've laughed in her face. I don't get all the good reviews.

Croppyboy
01-22-18, 18:43
I'm heading up toward Ripon from Milwaukee. Does anyone know of a provider or AMP in the Fond du Lac (or general area) that gives a good BJ?

I know there was a woman in Rosendale, but she has had mixed reviews and I'm not sure how to find her. I also posted this in the Appleton forum. Thanks.

DieselMike
01-22-18, 20:54
I'm heading up toward Ripon from Milwaukee. Does anyone know of a provider or AMP in the Fond du Lac (or general area) that gives a good BJ?

I know there was a woman in Rosendale, but she has had mixed reviews and I'm not sure how to find her. I also posted this in the Appleton forum. Thanks.There was that free spirit lady in Beaver Dam some time ago but she is not around anymore. IIRC: she was a member on the old HOH site. "Passion Pixie"? Sorry I don't have anything current to share.

BuffaloDog
01-22-18, 21:15

I know there was a woman in Rosendale, but she has had mixed reviews and I'm not sure how to find her. I also posted this in the Appleton forum. Thanks.Lots of cops and busts up this way (FDL through Oshkosh and Appleton to GB). Exercise extreme caution including / especially at AMPs.

Mkegr
01-23-18, 17:35
Every once in a while it's good to go over a few basic rules-of-thumb.

- Women know men like a flat sexy stomach. If a girl doesn't explicitly show her abdomen, there is a uterus bump and probably stretch marks. Do not let a strategically placed hand or draped robe mislead you.

- Just because a woman might have stretch marks should not exclude her from the menu. They do not suffer from GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome).

- Women who are mothers are more likely to want someone to take care of them and their kids. They will play on a man's desire to take care of a woman.

- Women who are mothers usually have the biological drive to take care of their babies. They are more willing please.

- Before you do something too exciting, remember she got those stretch marks by becoming knocked-up. Hit her bare at the wrong time of the month and you will have made the 18 year mistake.

- Women want to know if you are a cop. Asking someone if they are a cop doesn't mean they aren't. This rule works both ways.

- Use a burner phone.

- If at ANY POINT she says ANYTHING about being underage, end transmission immediately.

- People who make bad decisions will generally continue to make bad decisions. It is one thing to have a tatt on one's arm or thigh. It is evidence of poor decision making to have tatts on the face, neck, or decolletage. If you are interested in a particularly adventuresome encounter. BBFS for example. Look for evidence of poor judgement.

- Women on backpage are not sweet, lovable girls just trying to make an extra buck. Once they have your cash and you've released, they are gone. Do not look for post-coital cuddling. It ain't going to happen.

- Car dates are a bad idea.

- google crime maps, don't do incall where people get shot.

Happy hunting.

Mmm5464
01-23-18, 21:47
Anyone know what happen to Christina who was on the South side, near mitchell? College looking girl, cute as he'll. I have the number I used to contact her, but it doesn't seem to be working now. Saw her a couple times in her huge apartment building. It took like 10 minutes just to walk to her place. I know I'm New, so if you don't want to help me that's fine, I promise to start paying reviews, I don't "hobby" often. Thank you.

Ken Mke
01-24-18, 00:46
Anyone know what happen to Christina who was on the South side, near mitchell? College looking girl, cute as he'll. I have the number I used to contact her, but it doesn't seem to be working now. Saw her a couple times in her huge apartment building. It took like 10 minutes just to walk to her place. I know I'm New, so if you don't want to help me that's fine, I promise to start paying reviews, I don't "hobby" often. Thank you.I heard that she's on vacation downtown, but that's secondhand information so it may or may not be true.

Martinobi
01-24-18, 02:27
Anyone know what happen to Christina who was on the South side, near mitchell? College looking girl, cute as he'll. I have the number I used to contact her, but it doesn't seem to be working now. Saw her a couple times in her huge apartment building. It took like 10 minutes just to walk to her place. I know I'm New, so if you don't want to help me that's fine, I promise to start paying reviews, I don't "hobby" often. Thank you.I believe she also went by Payton. Guest of the state, last I saw.

HuntingStreets
01-24-18, 04:25

- Women know men like a flat sexy stomach. If a girl doesn't explicitly show her abdomen, there is a uterus bump and probably stretch marks. Do not let a strategically placed hand or draped robe mislead you.

- Just because a woman might have stretch marks should not exclude her from the menu. They do not suffer from GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome).

- Women who are mothers are more likely to want someone to take care of them and their kids. They will play on a man's desire to take care of a woman.

- Women who are mothers usually have the biological drive to take care of their babies. They are more willing please.

- Before you do something too exciting, remember she got those stretch marks by becoming knocked-up. Hit her bare at the wrong time of the month and you will have made the 18 year mistake.

- Women want to know if you are a cop. Asking someone if they are a cop doesn't mean they aren't. This rule works both ways.

- Use a burner phone.

- If at ANY POINT she says ANYTHING about being underage, end transmission immediately.

- People who make bad decisions will generally continue to make bad decisions. It is one thing to have a tatt on one's arm or thigh. It is evidence of poor decision making to have tatts on the face, neck, or decolletage. If you are interested in a particularly adventuresome encounter. BBFS for example. Look for evidence of poor judgement.

- Women on backpage are not sweet, lovable girls just trying to make an extra buck. Once they have your cash and you've released, they are gone. Do not look for post-coital cuddling. It ain't going to happen.

Happy hunting.I can name a whole bunch with stretch marks that also have GPS.

Stretch marks don't mean they have any current involvement with their kids, especially if a habit is in play. Don't expect any better service just because she has stretch marks.

Tats don't mean shit. I could trot out 2 or 3 girls that are tatted over 75-80% of their bodies that most of you guys would be all over if they decided to escort.

Car dates are ok for head (I'm to old for the gymnastics of FS in a car) and can offer a nice discount. I've seen 100/ hhr BP girls for 40 in the car.

Just my. 02 cents.

Mmm5464
01-24-18, 11:28

- Use a burner phone.

Happy hunting.I understand the burner phone, what about those free texting and calling apps. I use those allot, when I'm done I just delete the app. When I need it, I just reload it and log back in. I have a extra email to use as well.

ClMail86
01-24-18, 18:13
I understand the burner phone, what about those free texting and calling apps. I use those allot, when I'm done I just delete the app. When I need it, I just reload it and log back in. I have a extra email to use as well.Texting app is how I do it as well. Much less work than carrying around a whole other device! Although I'm sure the install / uninstall history is logged somewhere on your account. I must have downloaded and uninstalled that app over 100 times!

Cruising Y
01-24-18, 20:51

- Use a burner phone.

Happy hunting.And don't make them French toast or buy them candles.

WizardOfAahs
01-24-18, 21:53
I understand the burner phone, what about those free texting and calling apps. I use those allot, when I'm done I just delete the app. When I need it, I just reload it and log back in. I have a extra email to use as well.So-so on these.

They can give you a level of obfuscation but there is still a record of the call on the actual phone line.

Local LEO may not put the time. Money into it but there are bigger players who may.

A VOIP app on a numberless phone using the WiFi at McDonald's is kinda hard to pin down.

GoodTimes55
01-25-18, 11:23
So-so on these.

They can give you a level of obfuscation but there is still a record of the call on the actual phone line.

Local LEO may not put the time. Money into it but there are bigger players who may.

A VOIP app on a numberless phone using the WiFi at McDonald's is kinda hard to pin down.If your paranoid use something like skyvpn app hides your up address. A lot of products out there but biggest thing just don't say anything they can use just talk in code.

TimWatley1973
01-25-18, 14:32
Yes text apps are as good way to hide from prying eyes BUT how are you buying those minutes? Using your own credit card? I routinely buy / Sell iPhones for profit. I like to use an iPhone 6 WITHOUT a SIM card installed, use a prepaid credit card I purchase with cash to fund the iTunes account I set up using an email address I only use for that purpose. I then only use public WIFI or, occasionally, wifi from my personal phones hotspot, and of course there's a 6 digit passcode protecting the phone. If there's trouble and I have the chance, I'm ditching that phone. Odds are at any given time I have 8 or 10 other iPhones laying around.

I understand the burner phone, what about those free texting and calling apps. I use those allot, when I'm done I just delete the app. When I need it, I just reload it and log back in. I have a extra email to use as well.

HuntingStreets
01-25-18, 14:41
Yes text apps are as good way to hide from prying eyes BUT how are you buying those minutes? Using your own credit card? I routinely buy / Sell iPhones for profit. I like to use an iPhone 6 WITHOUT a SIM card installed, use a prepaid credit card I purchase with cash to fund the iTunes account I set up using an email address I only use for that purpose. I then only use public WIFI or, occasionally, wifi from my personal phones hotspot, and of course there's a 6 digit passcode protecting the phone. If there's trouble and I have the chance, I'm ditching that phone. Odds are at any given time I have 8 or 10 other iPhones laying around.I'd always used my regular phone with apps, but always worried about how easy / difficult it would be to actually track the app back to the originating number / IP address. Having recently upgraded I kept my old one, removed the SIM and use only burner apps on public wifi. Like you, it can be gone in a second if need be. It's become more worrisome to me since at least 3 providers I have been in recent contact with ended up incarcerated.

Mmm5464
01-25-18, 15:38
I'd always used my regular phone with apps, but always worried about how easy / difficult it would be to actually track the app back to the originating number / IP address. Having recently upgraded I kept my old one, removed the SIM and use only burner apps on public wifi. Like you, it can be gone in a second if need be. It's become more worrisome to me since at least 3 providers I have been in recent contact with ended up incarcerated.I've never paid to use a texting app, it's free. It only cost something if you want to use for anything past the free 90 calling minutes once you start. I never have paid, texting is free, if you want to call, you have to pay. However, someone can call you on that number, you just canny make out going calls.

I honestly have no idea how easy the number is to trace.

GMan25
01-25-18, 15:55
I'd always used my regular phone with apps, but always worried about how easy / difficult it would be to actually track the app back to the originating number / IP address. Having recently upgraded I kept my old one, removed the SIM and use only burner apps on public wifi. Like you, it can be gone in a second if need be. It's become more worrisome to me since at least 3 providers I have been in recent contact with ended up incarcerated.Really, there is no law against making phone calls. I know some have privacy issues, or want to protect their identity etc. But the cops have nothing but you called / received a call. People call on the phone all the time. No evidence of anything.

Bshale
01-26-18, 16:07
So Kendall was my go to BBBJCIM. I'm hoping to get a suggestion on someone else who may be able to become a regular thing now. Not looking for anything else and hopefully somewhat wallet friendly.

Sinlover
01-27-18, 00:28
Really, there is no law against making phone calls. I know some have privacy issues, or want to protect their identity etc. But the cops have nothing but you called / received a call. People call on the phone all the time. No evidence of anything.I agree with your basic premise but does the average monger want a cop showing up at their office, or worse, their house, asking questions because their number was one of the last calls made or received by a woman who was beaten or murdered? Sure, they may not be charged with anything but buying a cheap burner phone and spending a few bucks for airtime will save you a hell of a lot of drama.

GasolineMan
01-27-18, 00:33
I agree with your basic premise but does the average monger want a cop showing up at their office, or worse, their house, asking questions because their number was one of the last calls made or received by a woman who was beaten or murdered? Sure, they may not be charged with anything but buying a cheap burner phone and spending a few bucks for airtime will save you a hell of a lot of drama.I agree. A burner phone is the the way to go. It took me a while to figure it out, but I am operating a burner now.

TS7128
01-27-18, 01:57
So, how long is Kendall away for? Whatever happened to Emily, the brunette? Also, I know this isn't a great description, but does anyone remember a chick w / tattoos and red hair who went by the name of Ashleigh, lots of tattoos, lots of piercings, occasionally seen in Madison and Racine as well as Milwaukee? I know she has been talked about her before and I'm wondering what happened to her?

WizardOfAahs
01-27-18, 04:42
Really, there is no law against making phone calls. I know some have privacy issues, or want to protect their identity etc. But the cops have nothing but you called / received a call. People call on the phone all the time. No evidence of anything.I really don't care for one of the dreamy girls or their management personnel calling me for whatever reason whenever they desire.

Slugo
01-27-18, 08:15
I agree. A burner phone is the the way to go. It took me a while to figure it out, but I am operating a burner now.I don't see how you can afford to be in this hobby if you can't afford a burner phone. And I'm a cheap basterd.

Danyo
01-27-18, 09:49
I agree. A burner phone is the the way to go. It took me a while to figure it out, but I am operating a burner now.In a non-hobby related conversation a former cop told me they would just look at cam footage at the date / time the phone was purchased to find you.

Also activation / reloading airtime can be traced back to your IP adress. So either way.

DieselMike
01-27-18, 10:34
I agree with your basic premise but does the average monger want a cop showing up at their office, or worse, their house, asking questions because their number was one of the last calls made or received by a woman who was beaten or murdered? Sure, they may not be charged with anything but buying a cheap burner phone and spending a few bucks for airtime will save you a hell of a lot of drama.A non-pro girl that I had been seeing was found dead last summer. The investigating PD obviously dumped her phone and called me on my burner phone. If they had been able to tie a name or address to that phone; they would have come to my house, which would been a bad scene.

The cops wanted to talk to me, so I agreed to meet them at a neutral location. It was like real-life "48 Hours". Late night, parking lot lights, unmarked Chevy Impala, old cop, young cop. I had already heard from the girl's mom, so I knew what was going on. The cops knew, from the girl's mom, that I had a sugar daddy type relationship with the subject, and they didn't seem to have a problem with that. They were more focused on getting leads on her friends and acquaintances. I told them what I knew, which wasn't much. As it turned out; the "I don't do drugs" girl actually did and that's what probably caused her death. Girl's lie, big surprise! Parting shot from the older cop: "be careful out there. ".

So, yeah, phone safety should be a primary concern. Edit: the cops wanted to see the last text I received from the girl. They were surprised to see my elcheapo flip phone and the younger cop asked "does your wife know you have that phone?". In their eyes; only shady characters use cheap phones. I use it because I'm a cheap guy and it serves the purpose.

The cops also seemed quite aware of escort activity in their jurisdiction and mentioned seeing AA pimps in hotel parking lots. Cops and pimps are both bad news. That conversation reinforced my policy of NEVER going to a hotel incall.

MilwPussyHound
01-27-18, 11:07
A non-pro girl that I had been seeing was found dead last summer. The investigating PD obviously dumped her phone and called me on my burner phone. If they had been able to tie a name or address to that phone; they would have come to my house, which would been a bad scene.

The cops wanted to talk to me, so I agreed to meet them at a neutral location. It was like real-life "48 Hours". Late night, parking lot lights, unmarked Chevy Impala, old cop, young cop. I had already heard from the girl's mom, so I knew what was going on. The cops knew, from the girl's mom, that I had a sugar daddy type relationship with the subject, and they didn't seem to have a problem with that. They were more focused on getting leads on her friends and acquaintances. I told them what I knew, which wasn't much. As it turned out; the "I don't do drugs" girl actually did and that's what probably caused her death. Girl's lie, big surprise! Parting shot from the older cop: "be careful out there. ".

So, yeah, phone safety should be a primary concern. Edit: the cops wanted to see the last text I received from the girl. They were surprised to see my elcheapo flip phone and the younger cop asked "does your wife know you have that phone?". In their eyes; only shady characters use cheap phones. I use it because I'm a cheap guy and it serves the purpose.

The cops also seemed quite aware of escort activity in their jurisdiction and mentioned seeing AA pimps in hotel parking lots. Cops and pimps are both bad news. That conversation reinforced my policy of NEVER going to a hotel incall.I'm curious about in your late night, parking lot talk with the cops. When you told them "What you knew". When talking with the cops did you admit to paying her for sex or just kind of dance around that subject or did the cops just say we know you were paying her for it and you just kind of smiled?

HornyGoat69
01-27-18, 12:51
A good lesson for me when you don't do enuff research and end up not so happy.

Posting in this forum as she posts on backpage too.

https://www.preferred411.com/P114473

Should have done a better google search. Agreed to 1. 4 for an hr and landed up at a decent hotel close to airport.

Was told to come up to the room and walk in without knocking.

Was alarmed to see her, she was well over 31 - more like 50+.

Dressed in a baggy sweater that completely covered her sloppy body. Absolutely unattractive to me.

I was completely turned off and decided I had to bail and my mind was racing to find an excuse.

Finally I secured my release paying a. 4 and decided it was money well spent.

I looked at couple of feedback sites. TheER recent reviews were ok, while GFE at onkey showed her at a 1 rating out of 40 reviews. Wished I had seen this and saved the. 4.

-HG out and safe. Don't let the little head rule, do your research.

GodOfGods
01-27-18, 14:50
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/612-500-5427/29141942

Thanks I will review if I see her.

Gwildor
01-27-18, 15:22

Thanks I will review if I see her.I fucked her a couple of years ago before she went by Beauty (I don't remember the name she used then). She was friendly and cute enough. Cheap notel on the southside.

When I got there she pretended to just get out of the shower even though I had spoken to her on the phone less than 5 minutes before that. She answered the door in only a towel and said 'oh! You caught me getting out of the shower'. Average CBJ and then CFS. Lots of fake moaning and letting me know how big I was and was hitting just the right spots, etc. She was reasonably priced and fun enough. I never repeated, but I almost never do.

GasolineMan
01-27-18, 15:48

Thanks I will review if I see her.There was a Latin lady who called herself Beauty about 2 years ago. I saw her. She ended up being a fair bit heavier than her photos let on, and also older. (typcial for on here) Anyway, I remember it being OK, but nothing great, and she was heavier than I prefer so I never went back.

I am not sure if this is the same lady. If you see her, please post a review, or at least send me a private message.

Gas Out.

DieselMike
01-27-18, 18:46
I'm curious about in your late night, parking lot talk with the cops. When you told them "What you knew". When talking with the cops did you admit to paying her for sex or just kind of dance around that subject or did the cops just say we know you were paying her for it and you just kind of smiled?I would never admit to something illegal, like paying for sex. Well; at least not to a cop. Their first question was "what was your relationship with her? I was thinking about how to describe it and one of the cops said "her mom said you were kind of a sugar daddy to her". My response was "I guess you could call it that. She was having a hard time and I tried to help her out" They asked when I saw her last, which was about 3 days before she died. "Where?" "I picked her up at XYZ and took her for a fish fry". "Did you give her any money?" "Yeah; I gave her $100. " "Cash?" (strange question) "Yes. " "When was the last time you had sex with her?" "Maybe a month ago. ".

The cops were actually kind of cool, or at least playing the game to get me to talk. They assumed, correctly, that I was bangin' the girl (she was actually 38 and I'm a bit older). I admitted giving her money, supposedly for rent and food, but probably supporting her drug habit too. The cops seemed to know that there is some "activity" in their area. The vibe I got from them was that they weren't out to bust anybody that was going about their business and not doing anything to attract their attention. Someone being found dead definitely had their attention.

HuntingStreets
01-27-18, 20:05
A non-pro girl that I had been seeing was found dead last summer. The investigating PD obviously dumped her phone and called me on my burner phone.Regarding texting apps. I have several. One of the major ones asked for feedback on a 1-5 scale and I gave it to them. I got a response email in my iCloud email on my phone which I don't use for ANYTHING, so obviously it's not to hard to track an App back to an originating phone.

LankyBoy
01-27-18, 23:19
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-914-4803/1/704682

Had a chance to see this one few days back. She is the girl in the pics. Still looks quite young. Cute face, dark hair said she was latina. 5 feet 110. Skinny with a cute ass and perky b tits. Said she was 32 and had 3 kids including popping one out couple weeks. Went to her incall on the Southside. Ok neighborhood. She sent me to the place across the street and then called me up to her place via a outside stairwell 3 floors up. Anyway we got comfy on a living room bed. Apparently shares the place with other girls who all use the same number. She got undressed but covered her stomach prob due to stretch marks. The rest of her looked good. She started with a BBBJ which honestly was just ok. No dt or good sucking. Eventually it was time to fuck but of course no condom. She wouldn't go bare and I didn't want to risk going back to my car so she got some plastic wrap from the kitchen and we went at it. Very pretty bald pussy which I poundedMish then bent her over the bed and rode her cute little ass. But it was too hard to cum with the saran wrap and the BJ being what it was I asked her to jerk me and I came on a towel. I had only paid for a qv and she wouldn't do BBFS after no condom. Prob would for more cash. She was nice and friendly but her service was just ok. Body is nice. Budget friendly and there are other ones there for 2 girl I guess. May repeat but prob not.

MilwPussyHound
01-27-18, 23:27
I would never admit to something illegal, like paying for sex. Well; at least not to a cop. Their first question was "what was your relationship with her? I was thinking about how to describe it and one of the cops said "her mom said you were kind of a sugar daddy to her". My response was "I guess you could call it that. She was having a hard time and I tried to help her out" They asked when I saw her last, which was about 3 days before she died. "Where?" "I picked her up at XYZ and took her for a fish fry". "Did you give her any money?" "Yeah; I gave her $100. " "Cash?" (strange question) "Yes. " "When was the last time you had sex with her?" "Maybe a month ago. ".

The cops were actually kind of cool, or at least playing the game to get me to talk. They assumed, correctly, that I was bangin' the girl (she was actually 38 and I'm a bit older). I admitted giving her money, supposedly for rent and food, but probably supporting her drug habit too. The cops seemed to know that there is some "activity" in their area. The vibe I got from them was that they weren't out to bust anybody that was going about their business and not doing anything to attract their attention. Someone being found dead definitely had their attention.Thanks for the feedback / response. I really appreciate it and I think it will help others on this board.

ZipperSquid
01-27-18, 23:42
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-914-4803/1/704682

Had a chance to see this one few days back. She is the girl in the pics. Still looks quite young. Cute face, dark hair said she was latina. 5 feet 110. Skinny with a cute ass and perky b tits. Said she was 32 and had 3 kids including popping one out couple weeks. Went to her incall on the Southside. Ok neighborhood. She sent me to the place across the street and then called me up to her place via a outside stairwell 3 floors up. Anyway we got comfy on a living room bed. Apparently shares the place with other girls who all use the same number. She got undressed but covered her stomach prob due to stretch marks. The rest of her looked good. She started with a BBBJ which honestly was just ok. No dt or good sucking. Eventually it was time to fuck but of course no condom. She wouldn't go bare and I didn't want to risk going back to my car so she got some plastic wrap from the kitchen and we went at it. Very pretty bald pussy which I poundedMish then bent her over the bed and rode her cute little ass. But it was too hard to cum with the saran wrap and the BJ being what it was I asked her to jerk me and I came on a towel. I had only paid for a qv and she wouldn't do BBFS after no condom. Prob would for more cash. She was nice and friendly but her service was just ok. Body is nice. Budget friendly and there are other ones there for 2 girl I guess. May repeat but prob not.Couldn't resist, brings this song to mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXjsPJTKwE.

RayDonovan2000
01-28-18, 01:41
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-517-2058/28705672

TOFTT. Saw this one. Won't be repeating.

Texted for a while and said she was a massage therapist by trade. Thought I might at least get a good massage out of the deal. She texted that her massages were 40 for the half and 70 for the hour.

After a bunch of texting I ended up at her Southside notel location. First impression was that she was as good or better looking than her pictures. Some definite baby damage in the middle but nothing too terrible. Nice large B size titties and A very nice plump ass which I certainly appreciate. That's where everything good comes to a halt.

Spoke in a very rushed and Scattered way. Proceeded to tell me that the massage was 50 and 80 and that she would do a half hour for 1:30 or an hour for 200 with fun time.

I kept my calm and just told her that I had only brought along 1. 0 and she agreed to do a 20-minute visit for that. She was very excited to tell me all about her massage skills so I got comfortable and so did she somewhat after counting the money three separate times and putting some in her sock and some in another bag she finally came over and rubbed the oil all over my back.

Two and a half minutes of lackluster massage and she asked me if I was ready for fun. I flipped over and she immediately got a cover out for my completely soft penis. She put it on with her mouth and started a medium BJ that brought me to about half attention. After about a minute-and-a-half she kept asking me if I was ready to come yet even though I wasn't even remotely hard yet. Again her talk was rushed and scattered all along. Then I asked if I could fuck her and she said okay where should she stand?

I asked if we could lay on the bed and she said no because we don't have enough time. This was that about the 10-minute Mark of our 20-minute supposedly appointment. She stood at the end of the bed and I entered her from behind still only half hard. I do have to say that the view from behind was very nice and her plump ass and tight pussy felt quite good even with the cover on.

I pounded away for about 30 seconds and at every 30 seconds afterwards she kept asking if I was going to come yet because she had to go somewhere in 5 minutes. Very hot talk as you can imagine. I just tried to focus on what I had in front of me reaching around and grabbing those nice bees and pounded away until I emptied in the bag at about minute 15. Get dressed really quick and was out of there. She asked me about 5 or 6 times how I like the massage and without laughing I could only say that it was great because I didn't feel like telling her what I really thought.

Anyway if you're looking for a lackluster massage and having your limp penis covered for a 2 minute BJ before pounding a girl standing up then she is your lady. Too bad because I do find her attractive but for the price she thinks she can get there is no way in hell I will waste my time seeing her again. Happy Hunting!

S.

LookingForLefty
01-28-18, 02:00
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-517-2058/28705672

TOFTT. Saw this one. Won't be repeating.

Texted for a while and said she was a massage therapist by trade. Thought I might at least get a good massage out of the deal. She texted that her massages were 40 for the half and 70 for the hour.

After a bunch of texting I ended up at her Southside notel location. First impression was that she was as good or better looking than her pictures. Some definite baby damage in the middle but nothing too terrible. Nice large B size titties and A very nice plump ass which I certainly appreciate. That's where everything good comes to a halt.

Spoke in a very rushed and Scattered way. Proceeded to tell me that the massage was 50 and 80 and that she would do a half hour for 1:30 or an hour for 200 with fun time.

I kept my calm and just told her that I had only brought along 1. 0 and she agreed to do a 20-minute visit for that. She was very excited to tell me all about her massage skills so I got comfortable and so did she somewhat after counting the money three separate times and putting some in her sock and some in another bag she finally came over and rubbed the oil all over my back.

Two and a half minutes of lackluster massage and she asked me if I was ready for fun. I flipped over and she immediately got a cover out for my completely soft penis. She put it on with her mouth and started a medium BJ that brought me to about half attention. After about a minute-and-a-half she kept asking me if I was ready to come yet even though I wasn't even remotely hard yet. Again her talk was rushed and scattered all along. Then I asked if I could fuck her and she said okay where should she stand?

I asked if we could lay on the bed and she said no because we don't have enough time. This was that about the 10-minute Mark of our 20-minute supposedly appointment. She stood at the end of the bed and I entered her from behind still only half hard. I do have to say that the view from behind was very nice and her plump ass and tight pussy felt quite good even with the cover on.

I pounded away for about 30 seconds and at every 30 seconds afterwards she kept asking if I was going to come yet because she had to go somewhere in 5 minutes. Very hot talk as you can imagine. I just tried to focus on what I had in front of me reaching around and grabbing those nice bees and pounded away until I emptied in the bag at about minute 15. Get dressed really quick and was out of there. She asked me about 5 or 6 times how I like the massage and without laughing I could only say that it was great because I didn't feel like telling her what I really thought.

Anyway if you're looking for a lackluster massage and having your limp penis covered for a 2 minute BJ before pounding a girl standing up then she is your lady. Too bad because I do find her attractive but for the price she thinks she can get there is no way in hell I will waste my time seeing her again. Happy Hunting!

S.Is she about 42? FB is friend. Scary friends. If she speaks and acts in a rushed and scattered way her Ccap is the same way going back 20 years. If you have to move to page 2, I think that would be enough to scare away most anyone. Another one from beauty school. Why am I not surprised.

Mkejoe
01-28-18, 09:33

Should have done a better google search. Agreed to 1. 4 for an hr and landed up at a decent hotel close to airport.

Dressed in a baggy sweater that completely covered her sloppy body. Absolutely unattractive to me.

I was completely turned off and decided I had to bail and my mind was racing to find an excuse.

I looked at couple of feedback sites. TheER recent reviews were ok, while GFE at onkey showed her at a 1 rating out of 40 reviews. Wished I had seen this and saved the. 4.

-HG out and safe. Don't let the little head rule, do your research.I have always wanted to see her based on her limited pics and good reviews and whenever I have texted to set something up she seemed decent. Thanks for the heads-up. The best thing I learned on here is leave your money in the car the first time you see someone. If she's not as advertised or its a nasty smoke filled shit hole you just say you forget your wallet in the car and then bail. If I see evidence of heroin use I always bail.

RayDonovan2000
01-28-18, 23:24
In my defense, I am a sucker for nice titties!

Is she about 42? FB is friend. Scary friends. If she speaks and acts in a rushed and scattered way her Ccap is the same way going back 20 years. If you have to move to page 2, I think that would be enough to scare away most anyone. Another one from beauty school. Why am I not surprised.

RustyCage
01-29-18, 17:42
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/262-595-8138/29139397

I've exchanged a few texts with her and will most likely pull the trigger and TOFTT. Just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any info on her. Her ad seems pretty obvious as to services. Just looking for any additional info.

MilwPussyHound
01-29-18, 18:31

I've exchanged a few texts with her and will most likely pull the trigger and TOFTT. Just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any info on her. Her ad seems pretty obvious as to services. Just looking for any additional info.I texted her several months ago when she was down on Racine. She stood me up twice with absolutely no response. Finally saw about 2 months ago and I definitely would not repeat or waste money. She had a huge boil or something on her ads close to her snatch. Disgusting.

Lurker02
01-29-18, 18:49
I saw her in Racine over a year ago and she was just ok. Tiny little cute MILF, good BBBJ then just mish because she said she was uncomfortable with anything else. I never repeated but not because I didn't enjoy her, just wasnt what I was looking for. Budget friendly though so why not give it a shot.

I've exchanged a few texts with her and will most likely pull the trigger and TOFTT. Just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any info on her. Her ad seems pretty obvious as to services. Just looking for any additional info.

JimmyChitWood
01-29-18, 18:53

I've exchanged a few texts with her and will most likely pull the trigger and TOFTT. Just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any info on her. Her ad seems pretty obvious as to services. Just looking for any additional info.Pretty sure I've seen her years ago. I just remember the face. Don't remember much else. So not memorable.

LankyBoy
01-29-18, 20:07

I've exchanged a few texts with her and will most likely pull the trigger and TOFTT. Just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any info on her. Her ad seems pretty obvious as to services. Just looking for any additional info.Has reviews on the EroMonky under "Princess". Just 2 that I saw. Seems like all services are available depending on cash. She quoted 1. 5 and I passed. Maybe you had better luck.

JimHoll
01-29-18, 22:51
http://milwaukee.postix.com/WomenSeekMen/414-517-3245/27377817

Jaeda aka Eva* I contacted Jaeda via text late last week. Very personal gal and a pleasure to communicate with. She's not at all your BP hustler rush type of gal. * Very upbeat, pleasant and hard working. Not to mention joyfully attractive, modest and classy. With her keeping so busy, I felt myself lucky to be given a chance to meet her. Her pics are acurate, but don't do her justice, and she is prompt. * Today we arranged an afternnon meet at a SS bar / eatery. One drink ice breaker and I followed her to her place. Nice safe location, clean and comfy. I don't do specifics and YMMV but our date was a passionate GF experience with no awkwardness or reservation. I did consider keeping this one to myself for awhile but considering the favors I've received from this board, I thought it only fair to share. **I had a fabulous time with her and positively will be repeating. Specifics to contributing seniors.

JimmyChitWood
01-30-18, 03:19
http://milwaukee.postix.com/WomenSeekMen/414-517-3245/27377817

Jaeda aka Eva* I contacted Jaeda via text late last week. Very personal gal and a pleasure to communicate with. She's not at all your BP hustler rush type of gal. * Very upbeat, pleasant and hard working. Not to mention joyfully attractive, modest and classy. With her keeping so busy, I felt myself lucky to be given a chance to meet her. Her pics are acurate, but don't do her justice, and she is prompt. * Today we arranged an afternnon meet at a SS bar / eatery. One drink ice breaker and I followed her to her place. Nice safe location, clean and comfy. I don't do specifics and YMMV but our date was a passionate GF experience with no awkwardness or reservation. I did consider keeping this one to myself for awhile but considering the favors I've received from this board, I thought it only fair to share. **I had a fabulous time with her and positively will be repeating. Specifics to contributing seniors.Does she wear a wig when you meet her out?

WRutaWRuta
01-31-18, 02:17
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ashley-the-one-and-only-baby-best-massages/28497137

Not sure if this Ashley is one I have seen on this thread from 2017, but is she worth it? Thanks. Have a tentative tomorrow with her.

Terry7168
02-02-18, 22:28
Anyone know of her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-394-8296/18897378

GrayManDan
02-03-18, 01:21
Visited last weekend, much the same as other reviewers have said. Not bad, young, cute, decent location downtown.

Not overly enthusiastic, but began with short BBBJ before covering for the rest. Spinner body, cute face, small top. Wasn't watching the clock, but felt like it. I likely won't repeat for the price, I've had better at her rate.

Terry7168
02-03-18, 08:28
Anyone know of her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-394-8296/18897378I just clicked on the ad t have a different girl showing up on it, so I guess its a site to forget about.

Ps1999
02-03-18, 21:49
Has anyone seen her? I been trying to get a hold of her for about a week now and she finaly got back to me today when I had no time. Seemed a bit gps at $. 5 hhr but seemed decent on the phone. Any help would be appreaciated. Thanks.

http://amandathorn.com/ads/Milwaukee/5a1b66ff17c59

ChanceChance
02-05-18, 16:15
[Deleted by Admin]

Alexa if you make another fake user to pretend to be a guy and "correct" a report I'll edit it to say you have crabs.

A2

LetHerGo
02-06-18, 13:04
Was texting with her today and trying to get her to come to Milwaukee. Seems very nice. Has outstanding reviews on the other site and the Chicago forum. Looks like $200/ hour. Trying to devise a plan to get her to come up here. God knows there isn't much worthwhile in Milwaukee at the present time. Anyone else in on coming up with a plan? And I hope the Patriots get their ass kicked. OFG out.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-501-4750/72941208I am interested. $200/ hr? I'll take a trip to Chicago for her when I am back in town. She is stunning. Any info about her?

Howard5354
02-06-18, 22:18
She is back with her bomb ass pussy. Need I say more!

(209) XXX 0138.

RattleHead
02-06-18, 23:14
I am interested. $200/ hr? I'll take a trip to Chicago for her when I am back in town. She is stunning. Any info about her?That's one of the NG (Norridge) girls. There's alot of info on these girls on the Chicago BP thread. Are you guys too lazy to read boards for other cities? BTW, you're not going to get her to come to Milwaukee. If you do your homework, you'll know why.

OlderFunGuy
02-06-18, 23:26
That's one of the NG (Norridge) girls. There's alot of info on these girls on the Chicago BP thread. Are you guys too lazy to read boards for other cities? BTW, you're not going to get her to come to Milwaukee. If you do your homework, you'll know why.Yes indeed Sandra is a Noridge Girl If you look at the Chicago BP there are several girls and will have a 773-501-xxxx number for the most part incredibly hot hard to believe they only get 200 an hour. I have texted with Sandra quite a bit. Said she is going home to Poland this month and return this summer. Damn, I wish they would set up shop in Milwaukee. OFG out.

Jc2490
02-07-18, 00:14
That's one of the NG (Norridge) girls. There's alot of info on these girls on the Chicago BP thread. Are you guys too lazy to read boards for other cities? BTW, you're not going to get her to come to Milwaukee. If you do your homework, you'll know why.All of these girls are brought into town from Eastern Europe for a month or so at a time. They are set up in apartments on the far north side. You can easily find their ads. They all begin with (773) 501-xxxx. They are all hot.

Jj0980
02-07-18, 02:46
Calling all mongers. 2nd week of January 18' I met with a lovely lady who I believe went by Lucy but don't quote me on that. White girl, 5'5-5'6 brown / reddish hair working out of the motel 6 in Glendale off port Washington. I read about her on here but can't seem to find the review. She used to be a stripper and can move like one still. Can someone point me in the right direction?

GMan25
02-07-18, 13:35
"Alexa if you make another fake user to pretend to be a guy and "correct" a report I'll edit it to say you have crabs.

A2. ".

It is not the norm to reply on the board to A2, but that post was awesome. Had me laughing at loud.

I had a chick one time threaten to sue us because I posted a warning like that, she did it again, and I edited it to say she had crabs. She thought she "had me." I answered "show your PM to your lawyer and listen closely to what he has to say." Never heard another word from her.

A2

Enphl
02-07-18, 19:29

-HG out and safe. Don't let the little head rule, do your research.I saw her a long long time ago. Lots of positive reviews at the time for some reason. Probably the least attractive girl I've ever been with. Complete turn off. I posted a negative (but accurate) review on the other site. She actually lodged a complaint against me but the admin figured out what was going on. Then she sent all these threatening messages. Luckily she never tied my online account with my phone number. A couple guys actually PMed me after I posted the review confessing that they gave her a higher rating because she was "nice" but they all agreed that she was the least attractive girl they ever had a session with. After that I got more careful about writing reviews. I've actually had a session once with another girl where she had an attitude during a session because she thought I wrote a negative review about her. Well I certainly did after that session.

Enphl
02-07-18, 19:48
In a non-hobby related conversation a former cop told me they would just look at cam footage at the date / time the phone was purchased to find you.

Also activation / reloading airtime can be traced back to your IP adress. So either way.I agree, its not like on TV / Movies, its not that easy to buy a burner phone that really can't be traced back to you. It really depends more on how badly they want to find you. If the girl goes and shoots up a mall and you're the last txt, they're going to find you. General hobby activity, I would think they are more focused on taking down the pimp or actual girl. Or they may be more focused on bigger crime like drugs. Also, unless they tap your phone or read your txt and you happened to be really specific, or even if they barge in on you and the provider and you're in the middle of the act, its not that easy for them to pin something on you. That's not to say they can't, it's just alot more work than catching someone with drugs. (Though if the barge in on you and the girl has drugs, that can be trouble). Ofcourse, even if the cops have nothing on you, they can still just arrest you and cause you alot of trouble and hassle in your life. Its funny to hear providers and their crazy theories about the law. Like if you use the acronyms (ie BBBJ, cim) or code words (roses / dollars, dream / session) then they can't use it against you or that a cop can't touch. Or "law experts" that say you should refuse to say anything to a cop ever.

The cops also seemed quite aware of escort activity in their jurisdiction and mentioned seeing AA pimps in hotel parking lots. Cops and pimps are both bad news. That conversation reinforced my policy of NEVER going to a hotel incall.That's an interesting policy. A vast majority of providers do hotel incalls. If I limited to other types, it would be alot harder to find a good provider and / or it would just cost alot more. My run-ins with cops have always been at hotels though. I've showed up a hotel twice and seen cops outside then later found out from the provider that the hotel owner made them leave (usually drug related). I've only once gotten stopped by a cop while waiting in the lot for a girl. (That's why I hate girls that make you wait). He asked me why I was there, I pretended I pulled over to look for directions. He warned me that its a bad area to stop in because there's alot of drug activity. I think it is more a matter of balancing risk vs reward. Everyone has a different risk tolerance.

Fanofhg22
02-07-18, 21:32
Has anyone seen her? She sent me a beautiful pic of her boobs, if you like them big, that is! Big and still perky with great looking nips. I just want to make sure she's safe. Oh wait, that shouldn't matter in a massage. LOL.

Sounds like she's at an airport hotel.

PM is you prefer.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ashley-the-one-and-only-baby-best-massages/28497137

Not sure if this Ashley is one I have seen on this thread from 2017, but is she worth it? Thanks. Have a tentative tomorrow with her.

WizardOfAahs
02-08-18, 02:04
Calling all mongers. 2nd week of January 18' I met with a lovely lady who I believe went by Lucy but don't quote me on that. White girl, 5'5-5'6 brown / reddish hair working out of the motel 6 in Glendale off port Washington. I read about her on here but can't seem to find the review. She used to be a stripper and can move like one still. Can someone point me in the right direction?Let me guess. She told you that you really filled her up.

Kampyone
02-08-18, 15:06
Wasn't sure if this goes here or MP forum. Has anyone been to this place? I couldn't find any reviews here. Got the rates and address via text 140/30 160/60. Seems like it worth the extra 20 just because. Any thoughts or advice or experience?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/917-285-4408/29368332

Croppyboy
02-08-18, 15:48
What general location. This is probably the Asian apartments. I have been to one on 124th and one on Oklahoma. You will never get what is in the picture.

Both women tried to up sell me. I took the 30 because I wanted to save the extra money. Probable should have just walked away.

Every once in a while you find a decent one, buy she will not be younger than 40 years old.

Try it, start with 30 you can always extend if you want.

But if you are smart, unlike me, you might want to walk if what is behind the door is real bad.

Wasn't sure if this goes here or MP forum. Has anyone been to this place? I couldn't find any reviews here. Got the rates and address via text 140/30 160/60. Seems like it worth the extra 20 just because. Any thoughts or advice or experience?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/917-285-4408/29368332

JimmyChitWood
02-08-18, 18:55
I agree, its not like on TV / Movies, its not that easy to buy a burner phone that really can't be traced back to you. It really depends more on how badly they want to find you. If the girl goes and shoots up a mall and you're the last txt, they're going to find you. General hobby activity, I would think they are more focused on taking down the pimp or actual girl. Or they may be more focused on bigger crime like drugs. Also, unless they tap your phone or read your txt and you happened to be really specific, or even if they barge in on you and the provider and you're in the middle of the act, its not that easy for them to pin something on you. That's not to say they can't, it's just alot more work than catching someone with drugs. (Though if the barge in on you and the girl has drugs, that can be trouble). Ofcourse, even if the cops have nothing on you, they can still just arrest you and cause you alot of trouble and hassle in your life. Its funny to hear providers and their crazy theories about the law. Like if you use the acronyms (ie BBBJ, cim) or code words (roses / dollars, dream / session) then they can't use it against you or that a cop can't touch. Or "law experts" that say you should refuse to say anything to a cop ever.

That's an interesting policy. A vast majority of providers do hotel incalls. If I limited to other types, it would be alot harder to find a good provider and / or it would just cost alot more. My run-ins with cops have always been at hotels though. I've showed up a hotel twice and seen cops outside then later found out from the provider that the hotel owner made them leave (usually drug related). I've only once gotten stopped by a cop while waiting in the lot for a girl. (That's why I hate girls that make you wait). He asked me why I was there, I pretended I pulled over to look for directions. He warned me that its a bad area to stop in because there's alot of drug activity. I think it is more a matter of balancing risk vs reward. Everyone has a different risk tolerance.When you travel outside the country you can always find places in central and south America that sell SIM cards for cheap as hell. You just prepay with cash or a prepaid debit card. Then you swap out sim cards as needed. Just buy a phone that has SIM cards. Virtually untraceable. Now they can trace location. So if you always turn it on when you are sitting on your couch, then they can trace you. Turn it on when you are not at place of connection like your home, friends, family or work.

AsiaPhileJake1
02-08-18, 19:21
What general location. This is probably the Asian apartments. I have been to one on 124th and one on Oklahoma. You will never get what is in the picture.

Both women tried to up sell me. I took the 30 because I wanted to save the extra money. Probable should have just walked away.

Every once in a while you find a decent one, buy she will not be younger than 40 years old.

But if you are smart, unlike me, you might want to walk if what is behind the door is real bad.Good advice and my experience here also. The theee apartments are all the same. Recommend bringing extra if you check it out and you think she is worth the up sell. I have walked a few times and also offered the flat donation if I stayed.

ClMail86
02-08-18, 19:51
Let me guess. She told you that you really filled her up.Does sound like her, but I saw her around the same time he did and she was staying closer to downtown. Then again, if you "filled her up" and you're "so huge", yes, it's probably her LOL.

GasolineMan
02-08-18, 21:31
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-388-4457/22609548

Does anyone know if this is the girl who calls herself Leah, or did in the past? Th Leah I am thinking of is tall, thin, maybe late 20's, and dark hair. I think she used to advertise herself as a dancer. She would post on backpage for a while, then be gone for a few months and reappear in Milwaukee again. I haven't seen an ad from her in maybe a year.

I am certain the second photo is the same photo Leah used to use, but photos are sometimes stolen. The phone number is different, but obviously girls change their numbers all the time.

PM me if you prefer.

Gas Out.

Slick Banister
02-08-18, 23:32
Yeah, it's been far too long, and I'm back (or planning my return to the hobby). I can't seem to find any advice on hotels in Madison that are easy to host at and are a little higher-end. I'll be there a couple times this year for a new business venture, but would prefer to hit the ground running, and make my first visit memorable (the good kind).

Have my sights set on: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/608-492-1781/25231337.

The other site has glowing reviews so.

Any tips hints or advice for touring the state capitol are appreciated.

HuntingStreets
02-09-18, 00:00
Yeah, it's been far too long, and I'm back (or planning my return to the hobby). I can't seem to find any advice on hotels in Madison that are easy to host at and are a little higher-end. I'll be there a couple times this year for a new business venture, but would prefer to hit the ground running, and make my first visit memorable (the good kind).

Have my sights set on: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/608-492-1781/25231337.

Any tips hints or advice for touring the state capitol are appreciated.I'm not sure abut easy to host at, but the Concourse is nice and right around the block from the Capitol and just off State St.

JamesGang41
02-09-18, 09:48
She's as sweet as her pics. She's wiling to come visit if there's enough interest. Anyone else interested?

Enjoy the snow day for those who can!

Power House
02-09-18, 09:51
I saw Shebly early this morning for an hour and she has some really nice toys. South side location seems to be the only provider that you can really depend on these days. Always a great time.

JimHoll
02-09-18, 11:18
Met this gal a second time. I thought the first meeting was awesome. Incredible.

Rare find, and unlike any other BP gal I've ever met. I previously reviewed her but have seen no follow-up as of yet. Your loss. She's a gem and a very special person and provider. Of course, YMMV but I really don't.

Think so. She's just too genuine to be anything other than herself.

RockinAl
02-09-18, 13:48
I saw Shebly early this morning for an hour and she has some really nice toys. South side location seems to be the only provider that you can really depend on these days. Always a great time.Great pix. Used to love seeing her. Old digits are dead. Could you pass on current digits?

JimHoll
02-09-18, 14:46
HS. I can't respond to your PM.

MilwPussyHound
02-09-18, 16:23
Met this gal a second time. I thought the first meeting was awesome. Incredible.

Rare find, and unlike any other BP gal I've ever met. I previously reviewed her but have seen no follow-up as of yet. Your loss. She's a gem and a very special person and provider. Of course, YMMV but I really don't.

Think so. She's just too genuine to be anything other than herself.I've tried twice to connect with her. First time it took her 4 days to respond back. We set something up and then she canceled saying something about moving that weekend. I tried again about 2 days ago and haven't heard from her yet. I am curious if she wears a wig or not. I would prefer that she didn't, but I don't know if that would be offensive to ask of her.

TimWatley1973
02-09-18, 18:17
She's one of the best in Madison. Not a girl looking to score her next fix, enjoys what she does and I enjoyed what she does. Everybody should make the 1 hour trip to see her.

BuffaloDog
02-09-18, 21:46

Think so. She's just too genuine to be anything other than herself.I sent you a PM about her.

Kampyone
02-10-18, 15:20

But if you are smart, unlike me, you might want to walk if what is behind the door is real bad.The address is in West Allis and since deleted it from my phone so I cna't give the exact address, which is probably a bad idea anyway. I don't know the lay of the land there, but on the google maps it looked like it was near a park fi that helps. Looks like it was in an apartment, so yes, thanks for the advice.

HuntingStreets
02-10-18, 16:00
The address is in West Allis and since deleted it from my phone so I cna't give the exact address, which is probably a bad idea anyway. I don't know the lay of the land there, but on the google maps it looked like it was near a park fi that helps. Looks like it was in an apartment, so yes, thanks for the advice.Near Greenfield Park. The ad is legit. The girl in the pic is not and will be nothing like what answers the door.

Kampyone
02-10-18, 19:11
The girl in the pic is not and will be nothing like what answers the door.Like "what" answers the door, not "who". That says a lot about what I might expect. Since its almost an hour drive for me, I'll take a pass on taking a chance. Thanks all you mongers for the advice.

BrunoMadison
02-10-18, 23:05
She's one of the best in Madison. Not a girl looking to score her next fix, enjoys what she does and I enjoyed what she does. Everybody should make the 1 hour trip to see her.She is an absolute angel. A total GFE girl but stunning to look at and well do what you want to. Seen her at least 10 times now, and NEVER have I had a bad experience. As Tim said, it is very worth the trip.

DaveDream
02-10-18, 23:22
She's not easy on the wallet.

She is an absolute angel. A total GFE girl but stunning to look at and well do what you want to. Seen her at least 10 times now, and NEVER have I had a bad experience. As Tim said, it is very worth the trip.

Enphl
02-11-18, 01:29
When you travel outside the country you can always find places in central and south America that sell SIM cards for cheap as hell. You just prepay with cash or a prepaid debit card. Then you swap out sim cards as needed. Just buy a phone that has SIM cards. Virtually untraceable. Now they can trace location. So if you always turn it on when you are sitting on your couch, then they can trace you. Turn it on when you are not at place of connection like your home, friends, family or work.In my experience, those cheap as hell sim cards usually only work locally not back in the US. Usually getting one that works back in the US in another country is quite expensive. Also, in many of those countries, you need to provide a passport in order to get a sim card. Obviously it varies by country. But the point being, if they really want to find you, they probably will find a way. But I would guess that the amount of effort they make is directly proportional to the severity of the crime.

Slick Banister
02-11-18, 08:26
Well, she may not be budget friendly, but I wouldn't expect an "absolute angel" to be. Now the question is will she see me.

She's not easy on the wallet.

She is an absolute angel. A total GFE girl but stunning to look at and well do what you want to. Seen her at least 10 times now, and NEVER have I had a bad experience. As Tim said, it is very worth the trip.

Meist21
02-12-18, 10:19
I'm not sure abut easy to host at, but the Concourse is nice and right around the block from the Capitol and just off State St.Try the edgewater. Was just there. Unbelievable service. Nice view of the lake. Its on Wisconsin just a few blocks from the capital.

DaddyForYou
02-12-18, 11:41
She posted Friday night and we started texting. The posting was gone all weekend and popped back up this morning. We texted back and forth all weekend. It takes her forever to respond. Anyhow, we worked something out. I had checked the pictures in her ad and seemed to be legit. Then yesterday afternoon she texted me this picture and it seems to me to look a bit bigger than the girl in the posting. Anyone have any info? Thankx.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-803-8726/29518997

Milw Fireman
02-12-18, 14:01
She posted Friday night and we started texting. The posting was gone all weekend and popped back up this morning. We texted back and forth all weekend. It takes her forever to respond. Anyhow, we worked something out. I had checked the pictures in her ad and seemed to be legit. Then yesterday afternoon she texted me this picture and it seems to me to look a bit bigger than the girl in the posting. Anyone have any info? Thankx.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-803-8726/29518997She still looks plowable LOL.

Milw Fireman
02-12-18, 14:08
Looking to cross it off my bucket list. Can anyone PM current digits? Thanks in advance.

HughMonger
02-12-18, 14:41
I'm looking for a provider who was active in downtown Waukesha a few years ago. She lived in downtown Waukesha. Mid 20's, brunette, slim. Any chance someone remembers her or has contact information?

DaddyForYou
02-12-18, 15:07
I'm looking for a provider who was active in downtown Waukesha a few years ago. She lived in downtown Waukesha. Mid 20's, brunette, slim. Any chance someone remembers her or has contact information?Howdy somewhere I have her email address but I don't think she is still active.

Days Fun
02-12-18, 17:31

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-803-8726/29518997Also notice the suddenly aquired multiple Tatoos! BP pics are old or fakes. And YES girl in sent image is heavier and possible shorter than those on BP.

Nachynn
02-12-18, 17:32

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-803-8726/29518997Latest pic has tats, add does not. Could be her, the other pics perhaps when was youunger. I like the older ones better.

StevensNorth
02-13-18, 10:54
I'm looking for a provider who was active in downtown Waukesha a few years ago. She lived in downtown Waukesha. Mid 20's, brunette, slim. Any chance someone remembers her or has contact information?Hello.

Has any one been in touch with Dani California later. None my numbers for her are current.

Thanks.

Stevensnorth.

JimmyChitWood
02-13-18, 14:19
In my experience, those cheap as hell sim cards usually only work locally not back in the US. Usually getting one that works back in the US in another country is quite expensive. Also, in many of those countries, you need to provide a passport in order to get a sim card. Obviously it varies by country. But the point being, if they really want to find you, they probably will find a way. But I would guess that the amount of effort they make is directly proportional to the severity of the crime.You hit the nail on the head with that one! Couldn't agree more.

Amp22
02-13-18, 14:27
I'm looking for a provider who was active in downtown Waukesha a few years ago. She lived in downtown Waukesha. Mid 20's, brunette, slim. Any chance someone remembers her or has contact information?Are you talking about this one?

KaceyAnders
02-13-18, 14:45
She has an awesome body I wouldn't mind seeing her if she's still available you can pm me her infor if she's looking for Customers.

Are you talking about this one?

HugeLoad34
02-13-18, 15:00

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-803-8726/29518997I don't remember her name but she use to post a while back she's legit but I can't tell you if she's worth dreaming of or not because I can't remember if her reviews were good or not but as I said she is legit so go get that pussy and report back to us.