PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Popncim
07-25-10, 16:42
Stopped in bout a month ago. Been awhile since I had been there and was met at door by Sara wearing a sexy little dress. (usally an indication there is more available than R&T)

Xtras beyond R&T now offered. (.6 entry .8 tip for entry #2)

3pops

Popncim
07-25-10, 16:44
Stopped in bout a month ago. Been awhile since I had been there and was met at door by Sara wearing a sexy little dress. (usally an indication there is more available than R&T)

Xtras beyond R&T now offered. (.6 entry - .8 tip for entry #2)

3pops

Buick 62
08-23-10, 15:00
Magic Spa on 128th near a sports bar.

Haven't been there in a while but its my first choice.

Never any complaints. .4 + 1. FS - I might be paying to much from what i read here.

Popncim
09-05-10, 13:50
I may be back in the area again!

Is Tokyo Spa still open? If they are, is the talent any good?Still open, but no talent recomendation as it's been some time since I have been there.

AMPS are always a crap shoot IMO, but great for that spur of the moment urge.

3pops

Popncim
09-05-10, 13:56
I may be back in the area again!

Is Tokyo Spa still open? If they are, is the talent any good?

Jenny @ Tokyo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this in the Seattle posts

3pops

Just got done over in Lynnwood at Tokyo Spa. Saw Jenny. Who I've been seeing a few times so far over there. Got the hour table shower and massage. Usually drop .4 for HJ. She has been great so tonight I spent $ for FS. For anyone who hasn't been there or with her. She is about 5'4" giver or take a few inches and 115-120lbs. Large B or small C breast and a very nice firm ass. She never rushes and is very sensual no matter services she provides. Personally I would recommend her for any in the area that want to visit an AMP.I wasn't too impressed w/ Jenny. Got a table shower and a veryshort lack luster massage. She appeared to be 30-35yo, shoulder length hair. Not fat, but not spinner type. I've had better sessions w/ Sue. Lately I've visited Bonnie at Eurotouch. YMMV.

Raveneye1993
10-03-10, 17:14
Went to GS about 2 weeks ago, first time there since heard ok reviews. Saw Sera, great attitude. $.60 for door and $ for FS for a total of 160.

Mstersds
01-07-12, 16:18
Its a legit place, but the regina is a super hot girl that is very good with her hands and forearms. I plan on going back often.

Amp Guide
04-11-12, 21:04
Is nice and legit. Great touch but average middle aged see girls. Took one for the team. Oh well. Back next week and will try a different place.

BimForFun
12-26-12, 13:03
Great massage, no extras, cute asian with tight bod and strong hands. The room was warm and peaceful but door was left open, the massage table was behind a panel but you can hear hall traffic. Overall, an awesome massage for $50, but don't look for extras.

NomadFromJerz
03-14-13, 00:15
First off, I this place is not in Everett its in Oak Harbour. I'm here on Whidbey island for a week and needed to visit a AMP seeing how this is my first time in the state. From the begining I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me just finding a place out here. Found Oriental Pearl on SR20. I was tempted to walk out moments after I walked in. The provider had nothing going for her, but desperate times.

So I go through the routine. She asks if I've been there before, I tell her a long time ago and all is good. A less than spectacular massage is provided, all I can look forward to is the prep for the flip. It doesn't come. A hand clap on my back and instructions to turn over is the work up to the flip. A light chest massage and then she realizes my member is a little excited. She cleans up the pre jax and tells me to hold on. FINNALY, I think to myself. Instead of her going to work, she lubes my hand up and motions for me to go at it, giving me permission to touch her saggy ass. WTF. This can't be what washington has to offer. After multiple attempts of guiding her hand in stroking me and experssing my dissatisfaction I but an end to this waste of time.

I have one more chance on Friday to make good my washington trip. I'm thinking Tokyo in seattle on my way to catch my flight. Can't get worst. Can it?

Nomad

Amp Guide
07-17-13, 12:12
It was not exactly my favorite place, but late at night, Not much else open. The C girl was dressed in a short tight hooker outfit with fake breasts. She was nice but it was more if a wam bam experience. Table shower was good. No really massage QUick back rub then flip please. She seemed like she wanted to move the others that showed up after I got there. I was thinking it was great as I was the only one in the parking lot. But as we got started it was a stampeed and I think she was the only one working.

I like the more innocent quiet almost legit places where you can charm the girl some.

But late on business, One cannot be picky.

Stay safe out there. I did see one WSW on 99, but was not interested.

More soon

KricketHunter
07-20-13, 13:25
As some of you know its pretty hit and miss up north of Everett so I decided to give Far East in Marysville a shot. The location is not great due to it being in the corner of the building with parking and its entrance right in view of everyone who cares to look. They have two regular girls and a few that come in when it gets busy. As usual I asked for Lisa and waited for her to finish up but it was worth the wait. Lisa is in her upper 30's and decent on the eyes massage was great for an AMP with plenty of flirting touches and she is willing to play with the boys right off the bat. On flip she only offered a HJ for. 6 but it is well worth it, be warned she will try to get. 8 out of you so you will have to deal.

The other Girl is slightly better looking and in her upper 20's but I have not had her offer any extras Although she hints at it.

AzGuy812
12-30-13, 19:33
It was not exactly my favorite place, but late at night, Not much else open. The C girl was dressed in a short tight hooker outfit with fake breasts. She was nice but it was more if a wam bam experience. Table shower was good. No really massage QUick back rub then flip please. She seemed like she wanted to move the others that showed up after I got there. I was thinking it was great as I was the only one in the parking lot. But as we got started it was a stampeed and I think she was the only one working.

I like the more innocent quiet almost legit places where you can charm the girl some.

But late on business, One cannot be picky.

Stay safe out there. I did see one WSW on 99, but was not interested.

More soonYou probably got Amy. She really likes to get you in and out (of the place) fast, it seems. Fine if all you want is the extras, but if you want an actual massage, go elsewhere.

My recommendations for S Everett / and Lynwood area, in order are:

1. Airport (if you can get Happy or Mimi, you are in for a treat, but I've never really been disappointed by any of the girls there).

2. King's Sauna. Never a bad experience here, they have a nice TS, and FS is available. The girls seem to rotate regularly, so it's hard to find a regular.

3. Golden Spa (very good looking girls last time I went there. Don't think they had a TS, though).

4. Serene Lake Massage (standard for this area (which is quite good). One girl there was really cute, but she was never there the times I went back, I think she moved to another place).

Pussy Hound
02-23-14, 16:06
I am looking for a girl that will do BBBJ, do you guys have any recommendations?

CigarCharlie
03-13-14, 17:02
Stopped in for the first time a few weeks back. The parking lot was empty so no issues with that uncomfortable feeling when you run into other mongers. Greeted by a short medium build Asian in a cute dress I think here name was lily. TS was great cleaning all spots. Good massage and great extras. Very GFE.

Phillips35
06-13-14, 02:10
Any info on China foot massage on EMW?

MilitiaMan0
12-01-14, 22:13
Hey guys. First post, long time lurker.

Which place has the best looking women? I'm new to the area and have no reports, yet. Just curious before I go check them out and find out which place has the cuter ladies. This will save me a little money.

Thanks in advance!

MilitiaMan0
12-01-14, 23:41
Fellow mongers,

I'm new to the area and would like some advice. Which place has the best looking girls? I know I can and will find out for myself but this may save me a little coin.

Thanks.

JGreat
12-04-14, 14:33
How many times must we repeat -- If you want some intel, you need to give some intel OR take a few minutes and read through the forums.

You will not get a response if you have one or two posts to your name. Go through the various posts, get the best idea you can, try out your best-guess AMP, and report back. Once we see that you have some credibility, we will start responding to your questions.

MilitiaMan0
12-05-14, 02:02
As I stated, I'm new here. I have visited a couple places though! First stop, I spa in Mt Vernon. I don't remember her name but she wasn't a looker I remember that! Oh well. Got HH massage and full release. She was more than happy to lift her shirt for me as well.

Next, bodyworks in Burlington. Saw Meme. Kind of cute and petite. Small a cups. She greeted me as I walked in wearing a see through shirt and fancy bra. Hr massage was nice. No shower but left happy.

I have read through old post but just wanted more recent info on places around. I guess I'm not used to it being this slow coming from a city!

Thanks anyways.

TravelGuy65
02-26-15, 17:51
You probably got Amy. She really likes to get you in and out (of the place) fast, it seems. Fine if all you want is the extras, but if you want an actual massage, go elsewhere.

My recommendations for S Everett / and Lynwood area, in order are:

1. Airport (if you can get Happy or Mimi, you are in for a treat, but I've never really been disappointed by any of the girls there).

2. King's Sauna. Never a bad experience here, they have a nice TS, and FS is available. The girls seem to rotate regularly, so it's hard to find a regular.

3. Golden Spa (very good looking girls last time I went there. Don't think they had a TS, though).

4. Serene Lake Massage (standard for this area (which is quite good). One girl there was really cute, but she was never there the times I went back, I think she moved to another place).Hi. I have been to Golden on a trip up there. It was great FS. Just wondering why you think Airport is at the top of your list over Golden. I'm making a trip there soon and will either go to Golden or maybe try Airport based on what I hear.

BarryWood
03-21-15, 03:37
I went to the massage place next to the dumpling place off Aurora on Greenwood (14314 Greenwood Ave and Seattle).

It was $60 up front for the table shower massage from a cute little girl but wouldn't let me touch her or give a happy ending.

Is it ok to ask explicitly for a BJ / FS? Or what's the best way to let them know what is really expencted?

I would think any place that advertises on BP with an ad like this would give happy endings of all sorts.

http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-staff-just-come-here-from-lanew-beautifulsexy-dollstable-shower-4hands206-327-9832/20775811

Ocean Explorer
03-25-15, 09:38
I went to the massage place next to the dumpling place off Aurora on Greenwood (14314 Greenwood Ave and Seattle).

It was $60 up front for the table shower massage from a cute little girl but wouldn't let me touch her or give a happy ending.

Is it ok to ask explicitly for a BJ / FS? Or what's the best way to let them know what is really expencted?

I would think any place that advertises on BP with an ad like this would give happy endings of all sorts.

http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-staff-just-come-here-from-lanew-beautifulsexy-dollstable-shower-4hands206-327-9832/20775811I agree. Based on that Back Page ad I would head there in a flash with great expectations. Sexy babes with sexy poses! Suggestive wording. They should be accused of false advertising.

LCB
03-25-15, 17:17
Thanks for posting about this place. I've been curious about them since they've opened. Sorry to hear that it didn't pan out.

-LCB.

http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-staff-just-come-here-from-lanew-beautifulsexy-dollstable-shower-4hands206-327-9832/20775811

Boots57
04-03-15, 04:05
Been to a few AMP's in the Everette / lynnwood area and the best I found for a while was Lake serene, though it has gone a bit down hill recently. I would see candy aka mia when she was there but she left. Started seeing cici for a while, then she kind of started being less enthused? She would give a hell of a time in the shower, stopped doing that completely as well as coming off as kind of lazy when it comes down to it. Trying to find a new place that's close by, thinking of trying either airport in Everette or elite in Edmonds. I found a place in bellevue that is amazing, but a little more expensive at 300. The girls there are by far the best, and I have been all over the USA At some pretty nice places. The girls pictures are actually pretty damn accurate, its just a bit more than I would like to pay. Can look the place up at golden7blossom.com , you won't be disapointed. But for the other two places, anyone have any suggestions?

Duke Stalin
05-15-15, 15:34
Been to a few AMP's in the Everette / lynnwood area and the best I found for a while was Lake serene, though it has gone a bit down hill recently. I would see candy aka mia when she was there but she left. Started seeing cici for a while, then she kind of started being less enthused? She would give a hell of a time in the shower, stopped doing that completely as well as coming off as kind of lazy when it comes down to it. Trying to find a new place that's close by, thinking of trying either airport in Everette or elite in Edmonds. I found a place in bellevue that is amazing, but a little more expensive at 300. The girls there are by far the best, and I have been all over the USA At some pretty nice places. The girls pictures are actually pretty damn accurate, its just a bit more than I would like to pay. Can look the place up at golden7blossom.com , you won't be disapointed. But for the other two places, anyone have any suggestions?Thanks for sharing the info. Here's my report: I texted that number in that website and after about 30 minutes got a response. After doing some research on the girl that was available according to the booker's response I decided.

To give it a chance. I went through his pre-screening process which is very intrusive but I was curious as to how good this place would be. I have no regrets even knowing that it was $$$ which a lot higher than the streets. Services.

I got for the same fee include BBBJ, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mutual shower, massage. Girl was very pretty with big natural tits. No tats, upscale location very clean place. I will be back but I need to save some money, cheers.

Sicilly
05-22-15, 07:13
Thanks for sharing the info. Here's my report: I texted that number in that website and after about 30 minutes got a response. After doing some research on the girl that was available according to the booker's response I decided.

To give it a chance. I went through his pre-screening process which is very intrusive but I was curious as to how good this place would be. I have no regrets even knowing that it was $$$ which a lot higher than the streets. Services.

I got for the same fee include BBBJ, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mutual shower, massage. Girl was very pretty with big natural tits. No tats, upscale location very clean place. I will be back but I need to save some money, cheers.WOW, that's a little too rich for me without A2 M and back to A!

Boots57
06-06-15, 03:48
Thanks for sharing the info. Here's my report: I texted that number in that website and after about 30 minutes got a response. After doing some research on the girl that was available according to the booker's response I decided.

I got for the same fee include BBBJ, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mutual shower, massage. Girl was very pretty with big natural tits. No tats, upscale location very clean place. I will be back but I need to save some money, cheers.Yea it is a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. The girls they have there are very pretty and make sure you are happy.

KitsapGreen
10-25-15, 21:39
I have a tipping question. If most providers in an area charge. 6 and. 4 is customary for a HJ, and a provider charges. 7, is a. 3 tip okay? Or would the. 4 tip be expected?

Madmaxon
10-26-15, 15:45
I have a tipping question. If most providers in an area charge. 6 and. 4 is customary for a HJ, and a provider charges. 7, is a. 3 tip okay? Or would the. 4 tip be expected?I'd probably assume that the house fee and tip are totally separate things.

KitsapGreen
10-27-15, 09:20
I'd probably assume that the house fee and tip are totally separate things.Thank you. I will make sure the girl gets the full tip.

MilitiaMan0
11-03-15, 08:48
http://everett.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-body-work-convenient-new-downtown-location/7914235

Any info on this one? I've seen her ads for a couple years just never seen a review.

Thanks.

Dr Tardis
11-09-15, 02:42
http://everett.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-body-work-convenient-new-downtown-location/7914235

Any info on this one? I've seen her ads for a couple years just never seen a review.

Thanks.Yes I have paid this one a visit. I have no negatives at all save one, she is a nude massuse. Period. Oh will work areas and such, but she tells it like it is on her site and that is where it stays. May not be your cup of tea. I partook once, wasn't what I was looking for and won't repeat.

The Doctor.

RainierBeer
09-21-16, 21:49
Anyone been to Viventium LLC next to the Hyundai delaership on Lake City Way? I paid a visit and met Wendy but she was a bit older than I'm used to so I politely left. I think this one is new because I don't remember it before during my 99 cruises.

Doctor Man Toy
12-22-17, 17:28
Anyone have any experience with this place?

http://everett.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-girl-grand-opening-discount/57570572

OneByOne
12-22-17, 19:40
Anyone have any experience with this place?

http://everett.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-girl-grand-opening-discount/57570572Good luck on actually seeing a girl like one of those pictures. In over 90% of the time, that does not happen.

Doctor Man Toy
12-22-17, 21:11
Good luck on actually seeing a girl like one of those pictures. In over 90% of the time, that does not happen.That is cool as long as I get a HE.

GoogleMe206
02-14-18, 00:34
I'm new to this but I got a table shower and a massage.

Once we got bak to the room she ask did I want any thing.

Else besides a massage So I said yeah a HJ she said ok.

BBAsianLover
02-15-18, 17:33
I'm new to this but I got a table shower and a massage.

Once we got bak to the room she ask did I want any thing.

Else besides a massage So I said yeah a HJ she said ok.There's a lot more available at VIP if you're interested. I've never had any issues getting great service there.

DriverHer69
03-25-18, 10:26
Yes I have paid this one a visit. I have no negatives at all save one, she is a nude massuse. Period. Oh will work areas and such, but she tells it like it is on her site and that is where it stays. May not be your cup of tea. I partook once, wasn't what I was looking for and won't repeat.

The Doctor.I never have tried a parlor before usually do escort service can you provide me info where to go to get these services I read in forum which place should I go for first visit for FS? Do I just ask for it? I'm new to this but I'm up for something but don't know where to go or look since I haven't before.

Popncim
04-04-18, 20:33
I never have tried a parlor before usually do escort service can you provide me info where to go to get these services I read in forum which place should I go for first visit for FS? Do I just ask for it? I'm new to this but I'm up for something but don't know where to go or look since I haven't before.Had a bad experience with Kayla at Airport Massage. I recommend you stay away from her if you go to APM. She has great tits and sexy, but fucked up in the head IMO.

Bushman426
09-29-18, 22:55
I visited Mimi at 4 seasons today. First time visiting MP in Washington. No different from Cali.

Parking lot was packed. But only one monger inside and he was leaving as I walked in. If you don't want people to notice you, don't drive your work van. Just saying.

Lobby had almost nothing in it, good sign. Office had nothing in it, good sign. Mimi came right out and grabbed me by the hand and whisked me into the back, good sign. She was Asian, about 40, chubby (in a good way), no ass, but big natural rack.

She asked for. 6 right off. I asked for hhr, she took the. 4 She said undress and she left. Came right back in and asked if I had been there before. I said, not here, but others.

She hiked her dress up and climbed on the table with me. Massage was just the motions, while she asked screening questions. I got tired of the questions and just grabbed her ass and popped the tip of my middle finger in. She jumped, but got the idea and the questions stopped. She went right to the light touch. Got me going and asked to flip. She popped her titties out and asked for 1. For everything. I was only in the mood for h / e. She asked for. 6, but I stood firm on. 4. Good technique, didn't rush, and allowed roaming. No fingers inside. Finished the job and had a little time left. She showed me she had real massage skills.

All in all, I'll repeat.

TruthBTold425
11-18-18, 20:13
For me, this is a toss up. With VIP Spa the providers are way more liberal with the menu but with Royal Spa the providers are way more attractive. Same pricing for the most part and imo Royal seems cleaner and more discreet. I'm looking for a combination of both if anyone knows a place.

SpinalTap
12-12-18, 14:01
Hi all,

Has anyone visited Tracy Lee from Sacrederos?

https://sacrederos.com/listing/tracy-sexual-visionary-guide/

Occasional Amp
01-14-19, 00:47
Will be in the Mukilteo / Everett / Lynnwood area soon and am looking for comments on the quality of Royal, King's, and VIP, all of which seem fairly close to each other. Any one stand out among the rest?

What's the custom tip for HE, etc.? Don't want to rock the boat too badly.

Anything near-by that should be considered as well? A lot of comments here are old, given the references to BP.

I will comment on my experience for future hobbyists.

OA.

Daniel29
04-08-19, 23:43
Came here a long time ago but found out already closed. I keep coming back hoping it will open again. I wonder where's Tricia now. Anybody know where she works now.

KitsapGreen
04-28-19, 01:47
Will be in the Mukilteo / Everett / Lynnwood area soon and am looking for comments on the quality of Royal, King's, and VIP, all of which seem fairly close to each other. Any one stand out among the rest?

What's the custom tip for HE, etc.? Don't want to rock the boat too badly.

Anything near-by that should be considered as well? A lot of comments here are old, given the references to BP.

I will comment on my experience for future hobbyists.

OA.While these AMPs are in Lynwood and Edmonds, almost all their reviews are on the Seattle page. Euro Touch, Royal, Kings, Elite and VIP are the same with prices. . 60 for the hour, 1. 4 for the tip. Full service is what is offered. The benefit of Royal is they have a younger staff and a white girl and a Mexican girl. VIP has an older staff, but Seven is really good. Kings has been good to me, but there is not a lot of talk about it. Elite has gone through some transition lately, so I don't have any good info on them. Euro is my go to. They have a larger staff, and they have all been good for me. Again, check the Seattle page for better information.

I hope this helps, and stay safe.

KitsapGreen
07-29-19, 11:15
I had two trips to Airport. The first visit I had Sarah. Nice Korean lady. Great face, okay body. Good service. But, I made the mistake of bringing in my wallet with extra cash in it. She noticed it and kept going in for the upsale. I hate that. She also talks a lot. I was fine with it, but I know it bothers some.

My second visit there was with Kaia. She is a stripper from Vegas. She is younger than most of the girls on the 99 strip. Her body is thin, tight and amazing. Her skills are top notch. She has some great bolt ons. She is a little off, but in a fun, interesting way.

I also went to VIP, and saw Charlotte. This is her second trip to the area from her original home in DC. She is a bit older, but has a great body. She is small, thin and has some good bolt ons. She is all about the GFE.

Pussy Hound
08-24-19, 15:27
I also went to VIP, and saw Charlotte. This is her second trip to the area from her original home in DC. She is a bit older, but has a great body. She is small, thin and has some good bolt ons. She is all about the GFE.I saw her the other day she let me take the condom off and cum inside her. On the way out, I met two of the other girls that work there. Both were solid options.

AckThrowAway
08-27-19, 19:43
While these AMPs are in Lynwood and Edmonds, almost all their reviews are on the Seattle page. Euro Touch, Royal, Kings, Elite and VIP are the same with prices. . 60 for the hour, 1. 4 for the tip. Full service is what is offered. The benefit of Royal is they have a younger staff and a white girl and a Mexican girl. VIP has an older staff, but Seven is really good. Kings has been good to me, but there is not a lot of talk about it. Elite has gone through some transition lately, so I don't have any good info on them. Euro is my go to. They have a larger staff, and they have all been good for me. Again, check the Seattle page for better information.

I hope this helps, and stay safe.Visiting the area for business. Euro touch or royal? I like to make a visit before checking into the hotel.

Bosco89
09-06-19, 01:33
While these AMPs are in Lynwood and Edmonds, almost all their reviews are on the Seattle page. Euro Touch, Royal, Kings, Elite and VIP are the same with prices. . 60 for the hour, 1. 4 for the tip. Full service is what is offered. The benefit of Royal is they have a younger staff and a white girl and a Mexican girl. VIP has an older staff, but Seven is really good. Kings has been good to me, but there is not a lot of talk about it. Elite has gone through some transition lately, so I don't have any good info on them. Euro is my go to. They have a larger staff, and they have all been good for me. Again, check the Seattle page for better information.

I hope this helps, and stay safe.Went to Royal today hoping to see some of these younger girls. No luck, though I did see Lily and was not disappointed. 40-50 maybe with a smoking hot body, super soft skin and neatly trimmed.

Paid for an hour and she started things off. Massaging shoulders and climbing on the table letting things get close.

Told me that every thing would be 200 but told her that was too much for me. Asked her menu and told me 80 for BJ, told her in can do 120 for everything. She said she'd make an exception. I'm unfortunately a quick finisher so that was more my price.

Though I didn't get a BJ or HJ, she did wrap me up and let me have her. I asked about a BJ and she said she already lubed me up so no, I guess I ask about this next time beforehand.

I loved playing with her tits and totally do it again. Hoping to see other girls next time or I'll check out VIP / euro touch if its no good.

Box999
09-13-19, 16:32
You can PM me.

Sonny1802
01-20-20, 21:25
Anybody tried to get a HE at Zen Massage in Edmonds?

I have a review from my recent visit. Went in on a slow Friday after lunch and I was greeted by a fairly attracted LC gal named Nina. Asked how long of a massage and I was going to say 60 but she suggested 30 min? So I just went with it. Took me to one of the rooms and told me to take all of it off. 30 seconds later, she came in while I was about to lay on the table. I thought she would put the towel cover on me but She went ahead and started the massage with warm oil. The massage was good and rather surprised and thinking I should have gone for the 1 hour. 15 minutes of massage went pretty quick and time for the flip. Junior was not awake but that did not take long after she put her warm hands to size him up. She motioned to keep going and I motioned for her to stop because I can do that at home. I motioned for an FS and she said no. I motioned for a BJ and she said no also. What the heck? Then she motioned for the HJ and whispered. 80. I said okay thinking that I normally would give that much for a good massage anyways. I finished off while grabbing her boobs and running my fingers between her legs (clothes on). I'll be back next time and see if I can try another girl. I got a glimpse of one of the girls working that night and she looked real nice. Maybe she might have a better menu. Just wondering if anyone had a better visit.

HarleySteve
01-21-20, 13:04
Was in Everett yesterday and thought about stopping at Sunrise Massage on Broadway for some relaxation. They are closed and the storefront is vacant. Last time I was there the young lady allowed UTC touches and then took her clothes off and climbed on top.

Sonny1802
01-22-20, 08:40
Was in Everett yesterday and thought about stopping at Sunrise Massage on Broadway for some relaxation. They are closed and the storefront is vacant. Last time I was there the young lady allowed UTC touches and then took her clothes off and climbed on top.I also noticed a couple of Spas have opened in Everett from cityxguide. I have not tried them out yet but planned to soon. Hopefully some of you that have tried will post some insights. Have a good day.

Peet0115
01-22-20, 14:22
I also noticed a couple of Spas have opened in Everett from cityxguide. I have not tried them out yet but planned to soon. Hopefully some of you that have tried will post some insights. Have a good day.Anybody try Broadway Spa? Its brand new just up from Guage.

Provo RM
01-27-20, 16:52
Anybody tried to get a HE at Zen Massage in Edmonds?

I have a review from my recent visit. Went in on a slow Friday after lunch and I was greeted by a fairly attracted LC gal named Nina. Asked how long of a massage and I was going to say 60 but she suggested 30 min? So I just went with it. Took me to one of the rooms and told me to take all of it off. 30 seconds later, she came in while I was about to lay on the table. I thought she would put the towel cover on me but She went ahead and started the massage with warm oil. The massage was good and rather surprised and thinking I should have gone for the 1 hour. 15 minutes of massage went pretty quick and time for the flip. Junior was not awake but that did not take long after she put her warm hands to size him up. She motioned to keep going and I motioned for her to stop because I can do that at home. I motioned for an FS and she said no. I motioned for a BJ and she said no also. What the heck? Then she motioned for the HJ and whispered. 80. I said okay thinking that I normally would give that much for a good massage anyways. I finished off while grabbing her boobs and running my fingers between her legs (clothes on). I'll be back next time and see if I can try another girl. I got a glimpse of one of the girls working that night and she looked real nice. Maybe she might have a better menu. Just wondering if anyone had a better visit.I've been to Zen three times I think. Went around last May, got a kinda cute Asian who gave a good massage with standard HE. Went back in August, got a different girl, and I was surprised with some pretty great FS. Went back six weeks later, and, nothing. She encouraged me to take care of myself, but I don't see the point of that. Sorry I don't have more details, but it was 4+ months ago. I have no idea what to expect if I go back.

Sonny1802
01-28-20, 16:33
I've been to Zen three times I think. Went around last May, got a kinda cute Asian who gave a good massage with standard HE. Went back in August, got a different girl, and I was surprised with some pretty great FS. Went back six weeks later, and, nothing. She encouraged me to take care of myself, but I don't see the point of that. Sorry I don't have more details, but it was 4+ months ago. I have no idea what to expect if I go back.Thanks for the info fellow massage adventurer. It's really YMMV depending on who is on duty. Makes me wonder if these honeys talk among themselves and compare notes. I would think they would just to find out how to make more money and which customer to watch out for. Anyway, I'll keep trying for a good FS next time. Happy ending.

Talboy2131
02-04-20, 19:06
Has anyone been to this place? Looks like it just opened it's kinda tucked away. Wondering if it's worth it.

Sonny1802
02-05-20, 09:08
Has anyone been to this place? Looks like it just opened it's kinda tucked away. Wondering if it's worth it.There is one 5 star review on Google. But give it a try and let us know bro.

Sonny1802
02-09-20, 22:24
I had some time to kill so I went in to try and see if this massage place has something nice to offer. Short answer, it's a big thumbs down. I was greeted by a 30 to 40 yo Korean named Aimee and shown to a room. Asked how long and I said HH. She wanted the. 4 right away so I gave it. Took her about 5 min to show up and then started an alright massage on my back. She did that about 10 min while I tried to start a chat but nothing not even a response to my compliment. Then the flip came and she pointed at limp junior which I motioned for a possible BJ. She quickly said no and I quickly said pass on the HJ. I told her I can do it myself at home. There was still plenty of time so she went and started massaging my legs. After about 3 minutes, she said okay to which I said there is still 10 min left. Quickly she whipped out her cellphone and played a recording when I came in at the door. I said, are you saying that my 30 min started when I came in at the door? She said yea. What the eff? I realized it's time to get the eff out of here and dressed up. She didn't even offered water or see me out of the door. Anyway folks, my advise is to avoid this place. Just my contribution to my fellow hobbyist.

HarleySteve
02-17-20, 13:32
Any info about Guage in Everett? Is it like Euro Touch or VIP? I see several reviews on Tubman's but don't have a subscription. Any intel would be appreciated feel free to PM.

DavidSmallie
02-21-20, 19:14
Hey guys, longtime lurker and I just wanted to see if ET is still good, Google says permanently closed but they answered the phone and said Coffee was working. Just want to make sure it's still a safe place?

Also, is Coffee still a good bet? Read maybe these days ET just isn't.

I really prefer petite, CFS, maybe option to COT and MSOG if anybody can recommend anything!

HarleySteve
02-24-20, 16:03
Drove by an hour ago and the sign says open. Didn't have time to stop for a visit. There are lots of recent reports in the Seattle section about ET and Coffee. My last visit and Coffee was very good. Just ask for a cover and they will provide one.

Petite is not a word I would use to describe anyone at ET. On the other hand they are not BBW either!

Hey guys, longtime lurker and I just wanted to see if ET is still good, Google says permanently closed but they answered the phone and said Coffee was working. Just want to make sure it's still a safe place?

Also, is Coffee still a good bet? Read maybe these days ET just isn't.

I really prefer petite, CFS, maybe option to COT and MSOG if anybody can recommend anything!