PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26

BigWoody423
02-22-24, 12:51
Just drove by MT. There was plastic over the inside windows and a handyman type truck out front suggesting they might be going through a renovation? Don't really want to go to Rose. Any other thoughts on where to go? Any of our 7 friends been heard from? PM me (I'm a senior member).I wonder who owns them, if they have a sister location those providers might have gone to since it's closed?

BigWoody423
02-22-24, 14:08
Been quiet here on moon, five star, Campbell, etc. Anyone been or had luck lately? I've not enjoyed relax the last couple visits. Too rough and only self service. I keep drawing the same lady and it's fairly obvious neither of us are into it.

SeeksEasy
02-22-24, 17:25
[Clear your mailbox.

BigWoody423
02-22-24, 17:47
[QUOTE=SeeksEasy;6801252][Clearyourmailbox. [ / QUOTE].

Oops my bad.

ColdFusion2500
02-23-24, 15:18
Someone said Lee had left in another post. She was there yesterday.

BigWoody423
02-27-24, 10:18
All quiet ehhh fellas?

Newby7
02-28-24, 13:26
I wonder who owns them, if they have a sister location those providers might have gone to since it's closed?All the ladies from MT are at Feet Retreat! Drove by last night, lots of cars in parking lot plus LEO parked across street. Be careful guys!

KrogMe2000
02-29-24, 08:42
All the ladies from MT are at Feet Retreat! Drove by last night, lots of cars in parking lot plus LEO parked across street. Be careful guys!Any details you can provide? Anything guaranteed, prices, etc? Feel free to dm.

TomyJonson1955
02-29-24, 18:19
All the ladies from MT are at Feet Retreat! Drove by last night, lots of cars in parking lot plus LEO parked across street. Be careful guys!Feet Retreat is my favorite in knox I saw a lady named Mary about 3 times.

Member #6682
02-29-24, 19:03
Feet Retreat is my favorite in knox I saw a lady named Mary about 3 times.Any details?

TomyJonson1955
02-29-24, 21:02
Any details?You can book appointments online via there website.

BigWoody423
03-01-24, 13:35
Any details?Old MT or FR by Pelli?

LeggsLover
03-02-24, 06:50
Any details?Where is this place?

TripJ
03-02-24, 07:40
Kingston Pike near Pellissippi. Little strip mall kind of diagonal from Calhouns.

Where is this place?

Dickson08
03-02-24, 15:36
Terrible experience at Lucky this week. Hateful, rushed 40 ish therapist who was in arguing with mama / manager during my massage. Tucked sheet between my legs and refused to provide oil during front leg massage. She is new and won't last long. Minor tip to keep her from doing the parking lot chase and yell.

Shorted me on time too. Worst English I have encountered there. Didn't ask for name. Second room on the right.

Dickson08
03-02-24, 15:39
Kingston Pike near Pellissippi. Little strip mall kind of diagonal from Calhouns.Place always creeped me out with the guy out front asking if I want a female or male therapist. Bruh.

TenACMan
03-03-24, 23:05
I know I've seen reviews on this one before. Seems like the results were not excellent. Used to go by Sarah, I think. Wondering what the latest is? Any updates?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/massage-/640915691770

GritzBomb
03-04-24, 07:04
I know I've seen reviews on this one before. Seems like the results were not excellent. Used to go by Sarah, I think. Wondering what the latest is? Any updates?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/massage-/640915691770Not really stellar but she will eventually get the job done.

Newby7
03-05-24, 13:36
Kingston Pike near Pellissippi. Little strip mall kind of diagonal from Calhouns.MT ladies back to newly renovated shop today. Name is changing to Feet Retreat 2.

Chevy69
03-06-24, 10:27
I used to see Moon but she has been missing for sometime. Any info on if she is still massaging?

OdieDog
03-06-24, 10:36
I used to see Moon but she has been missing for sometime. Any info on if she is still massaging?She is on tryst https://tryst.link/massage/luannamoonforyou.

Dickson08
03-06-24, 13:35
MT ladies back to newly renovated shop today. Name is changing to Feet Retreat 2.There was a lot. Of wasted space in there. Would be a great spot for a table shower.

ImSpongeWorthy
03-06-24, 13:37
There was a lot. Of wasted space in there. Would be a great spot for a table shower.Did they set it up for a little more privacy?

Hentai19
03-07-24, 10:16
I had a double header the other day. First visited RM and saw Yoyo. Pretty good massage, and a bottle of water.

Next paid a visit to Feet Retreat, saw Mary. OK massage and a bottle of water.

Of the two Yoyo gave the better massage.

Regards,

H19.

John Last
03-07-24, 11:39
I had a double header the other day. First visited RM and saw Yoyo. Pretty good massage, and a bottle of water.

Next paid a visit to Feet Retreat, saw Mary. OK massage and a bottle of water.

Of the two Yoyo gave the better massage.

Regards,

H19.Nothing more? No hints? Nothing?

Hentai19
03-07-24, 11:42
Nothing more? No hints? Nothing?Mary provided closeness. On the flip nothing. Did not even want to remove the sheet.

H19.

PaperMaker
03-07-24, 12:00
The YMCA on Emory rd has massage rooms. I have never used them. Has anyone here ever gotten a massage at the YMCA. I'm sure that there legit massages with no extras. Just wandering if anyone knows about the quality of the massages and the cost. Been thinking about getting one either before or after my workout. Any info would be appreciated.

Buzz LightYear
03-15-24, 17:02
Anyone seen her lately? Last I saw her was a couple of years ago when she was doing mobile / outcalls only. Hasn't responded to my last few texts. Possible I have the wrong number but I haven't seen an ad for her in a long time.

BirdBidness
03-18-24, 00:22
I went to one already and it was okay but I know I could find something better, can anyone throw me in the right direction To a petite Asian?

HangryHippo
03-23-24, 09:19
Anybody been since the remodel finished a few weeks ago? Did they improve the rooms? Did they add new rooms? Did they get any new therapists? Thanks in advance.

OdieDog
03-23-24, 10:18
MT had reopened after renovations and name chang. Its very nice inside. Went in for a 90 min had a great massage great hands on. Flip was good but diy with assist but overall one of the best massages I have had in a while.

ZkWanderer
03-27-24, 21:28
With the demise of 7 does anyone have any good suggestions for a FS replacement venue within 100 miles? I'm considering going to Hot Stone just outside Asheville. Problem being just going there and coming back is nearly a half day trip.

I generally prefer AMPs to in call individual providers. Scheduling and price haggling is always up in the air with individuals but I'm not opposed if anyone has good suggestions.

Feel free to DM to keep Uncle out of the loop.

HappyGuy225
03-28-24, 19:32
Anyone seen her lately? Last I saw her was a couple of years ago when she was doing mobile / outcalls only. Hasn't responded to my last few texts. Possible I have the wrong number but I haven't seen an ad for her in a long time.I saw skye a few years back when she had a place at the sun sphere. She had gotten BIG; and didn't offer and extras. She used to be my go to back in the day.

Dickson08
03-28-24, 19:47
I saw skye a few years back when she had a place at the sun sphere. She had gotten BIG; and didn't offer and extras. She used to be my go to back in the day.Saw her around the same time. She said she would give us guys who had seen her before a handy but no new guys. It just wasn't the same after she left Broadway and those backpage ads.

I wouldn't waste time tracking her down.

InFromBehind
03-28-24, 19:55
Saw her around the same time. She said she would give us guys who had seen her before a handy but no new guys. It just wasn't the same after she left Broadway and those backpage ads.

I wouldn't waste time tracking her down.Is this the big girl who gave massages over near home federal bank on Broadway? Never got any extras there, wasn't really looking for any after meeting the girl I'm thinking of.

BigJim865
03-29-24, 07:17
There are 3 or 4 decent Asian massage joints up here in the tri-cities. I'll be happy to share Intel via DM with seniors.

J.

Dickson08
03-29-24, 09:14
Is this the big girl who gave massages over near home federal bank on Broadway? Never got any extras there, wasn't really looking for any after meeting the girl I'm thinking of.She wasn't fat 10 years ago. She was in a house closer to the homeless on Broadway. Big tits. Worked up a sweat and never shut up.

KrogMe2000
03-29-24, 09:22
There are 3 or 4 decent Asian massage joints up here in the tri-cities. I'll be happy to share Intel via DM with seniors.

J.Depending on where you live it might be same distance or a little shorter to just head down to GA (check Nooga board or NW GA boards for some good recommendations). I haven't been to tri-cities in awhile so maybe I ought to check things out there.

Dickson08
03-29-24, 15:27
Some new younger talent at Lucky. Even less fun and tease than the older ladies. Let us know if anyone cracks the code with them.

CatKev
03-30-24, 08:08
Recently had a nice dream about a massage parlor in greeneville. They are pretty much the only one that's advertised on stg tri-cities in the massage section.

Easy text the number for appointment. Older tiny lady very nice and friendly don't speak much English at all but really friendly very little and petite body really nice massage just what I needed!! A great handshake and.

Left very happy. 70 massage. 40 tip will repeat as much as possible!

Rayaceice
03-30-24, 20:31
Recently had a nice dream about a massage parlor in greeneville. They are pretty much the only one that's advertised on stg tri-cities in the massage section.

Easy text the number for appointment. Older tiny lady very nice and friendly don't speak much English at all but really friendly very little and petite body really nice massage just what I needed!! A great handshake and.

Left very happy. 70 massage. 40 tip will repeat as much as possible!Thanks for the resort report. Did you get the impression that there may be a larger menu available?

Rayaceice
03-30-24, 20:35
Some new younger talent at Lucky. Even less fun and tease than the older ladies. Let us know if anyone cracks the code with them.Unfortunate. They are the closest AMP to me, yet the most luck I've had there was DIY. There was one provider there that went to MT that eventually gave a massage where I left happy once. Otherwise, minimal teasing has been the most there.

Chevy69
04-02-24, 12:18
Some new younger talent at Lucky. Even less fun and tease than the older ladies. Let us know if anyone cracks the code with them.Would you be so kind to share the location of Lucky star?

Dickson08
04-02-24, 12:32
Would you be so kind to share the location of Lucky star?Just right when you get into Halls from Fountain City.

CatKev
04-02-24, 16:18
Thanks for the resort report. Did you get the impression that there may be a larger menu available?I did get the impressions that more could be had with a few visits I plan on trying anyway!

Sexhoundtn2
04-05-24, 23:26

Left very happy. 70 massage. 40 tip will repeat as much as possible!Is this the one that's posting now as grand opening?

StratMan94
04-09-24, 19:33
Is this the one that's posting now as grand opening?Are walk-ins accepted.

TomyJonson1955
04-10-24, 09:18
Nice clean setup hour was 80 something I didn't understand she offered me 4 hands for 2.

Both ladies were nice looking I'm going to give it one more try.

McRadNuts1970
04-10-24, 18:10
I have not seen much info on here about this spa. The few times I visited it was massage only. The massage was very good, and a nice facility. I am hopeful that with a few more visits the menu will open up. Has anyone had any luck with this one?

CatKev
04-11-24, 06:26
Is this the one that's posting now as grand opening?That is correct it's next to a ingles store.

Rayaceice
04-11-24, 11:59
Nice clean setup hour was 80 something I didn't understand she offered me 4 hands for 2.

Both ladies were nice looking I'm going to give it one more try.So a 4 hand was 2 $$?

TenAnmp
04-11-24, 15:13
Visited last week. "Have you been here before?" as usual and then on to a short nothing-burger massage. At the flip 80 more was requested for a mediocre HJ. Asked for a bigger selection but was refused. Name claimed was kim.

All in all not worth it to me, even though that's all there is around here AFAIK.

Hentai19
04-13-24, 09:28
So a 4 hand was 2 $$?They run special pricing on Mon thru Wednesday.

H19.

Hentai19
04-13-24, 10:13
First visit with MM&S. Clean professional spa with a great massage. I will definitely be returning.

There was a little excitement while receiving my massage. A monger entered the facility and bickering soon followed. This escalated to the point of the manager telling the monger to leave or she would call the police. Apparently this monger has a reputation for groping the masseuses. When the monger did not leave the manager offered him the option to share a room with another client who the manager was working with. This would allow the manager to observe the monger's behavior. He refused and left.

Regards,

H19.

Seeker B12
04-13-24, 13:51
I saw that the place is after renovation and most people were saying the place is good, but did not see any comment after renovations are done. I found the place and based on the picture it looks very legit with chairs for foot massage and a nice-looking reception. Is it worth going there at all? This place is not really the same as what I am used to with massage places.

TripJ
04-13-24, 21:23
There are definitely 2 there that will give a HE.

I saw that the place is after renovation and most people were saying the place is good, but did not see any comment after renovations are done. I found the place and based on the picture it looks very legit with chairs for foot massage and a nice-looking reception. Is it worth going there at all? This place is not really the same as what I am used to with massage places.

Rayaceice
04-14-24, 21:56
There are definitely 2 there that will give a HE.Definitely correct. Went this past week and had heavy teasing on the boys from the start. Asked if it was card or cash. Cash. And started on the path to happiness with UTR and a taste of the tips.

Member #6703
04-15-24, 07:31
There are definitely 2 there that will give a HE.What is the location?

McRadNuts1970
04-15-24, 17:35
I have been to this location several times. Started going when it was massage therapy and now with the new owners. Always see the same therapist. An older lady, gives a decent massage and always a nice ending. I am curious about the other lady that is recommended. Will have to go see if I can meet her. Will report any new results.

BigRon1969
04-15-24, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

KrogMe2000
04-17-24, 22:21
Definitely correct. Went this past week and had heavy teasing on the boys from the start. Asked if it was card or cash. Cash. And started on the path to happiness with UTR and a taste of the tips.Suppose I drew the wrong one. Was given a name but tried my luck with a walk-in. No more teasing than I'd get at hong. Was pretty disappointed she didn't even flip me at all. Did my standard routine to make it obvious without being explicit but she would just giggle. Think she said her name was Lynn but was difficult to understand. She seemed surprised there was no tip at the end. Next time I'll call and ask for a name and if that still comes up short then off to Rose I suppose.

Tsw900
04-18-24, 14:06
Long time lurker, but was finally able to get registered. Since 7 closed things have been hit or miss.

Master massage I stopped at last week and opted for the 4 hand. Good bit of teasing, but left empty-handed. They were upset with the tip I left but didn't chase me out. Great massage probably but won't repeat it as they were kind of homely and expensive.

MT (FR2 now) which has been my favorite I stopped by 2 weeks ago, pulled the young (er) one. 1.1 for 90 min and. 6 for a tip. Left very happy. Less teasing than Susie and less roaming allowed.

Moon, Relax (other than once), and Hong I haven't cracked the code on.

Foot Spa about a month ago stopped for 90 min. Started with a younger lady and ended with an older lady. The massage was great and the teasing was good. Left happy, for an avg tip. But wouldn't repeat for the talking.

Stopped by Lucky Star 3-4 weeks ago. The massage / teasing was great, and she was an attractive young lady. Ended with DIY. Going to try again next time I'm in the area.

Rose is a guarantee, but you can tell she hates her customers. Nice roses though if you don't mind spending 1. 6 for fake moans. They look / feel nice and have a good mouthfeel for her age.

Thankful for all the reviews I've read as it's helped me get into the hobby.

ConnieRingus
04-18-24, 21:15
Can someone PM me which location is FR2? I looked on the web and see there are 2 locations for FR but can't tell which one is 2?

Thanks.

Tsw900
04-19-24, 14:26
Visited last week. "Have you been here before?" as usual and then on to a short nothing-burger massage. At the flip 80 more was requested for a mediocre HJ. Asked for a bigger selection but was refused. Name claimed was kim.

All in all not worth it to me, even though that's all there is around here AFAIK.Went there a while back and gave it a 2/10. The man answering the phone was actually the lady running the place. Despite being a few seasons past prime, I figured I might as well see it through. The lady was very enthusiastic, but it took everything I had to stand at attention. Same damage as you. The sauna was the best part of the trip. A guy I know allegedly put up 5.00 for FS, which is 6. 00 too much.

Jasper777
04-19-24, 21:17
Was is need of a massage while visiting so I figured I'd give this establishment a shot after some recent good reviews.

Not as much teasing as you'd like for the majority of the time but it was a good massage. Initially went for 60 minutes but at about 50 minutes in I was asked if I was paying cash and if I wanted 60 or 90 minutes. Of course cash and then I decided to go for the 90 mins. Shortly after that the flip with teasing but wanted me to take care of the ending. I said "No you do it" went back and forth with some giggles but I just laid back and waited. She then said you be quiet and she handled the HE which then was followed up with a lengthy really good foot massage.

KrogMe2000
04-21-24, 22:54
Was is need of a massage while visiting so I figured I'd give this establishment a shot after some recent good reviews.

Not as much teasing as you'd like for the majority of the time but it was a good massage. Initially went for 60 minutes but at about 50 minutes in I was asked if I was paying cash and if I wanted 60 or 90 minutes. Of course cash and then I decided to go for the 90 mins. Shortly after that the flip with teasing but wanted me to take care of the ending. I said "No you do it" went back and forth with some giggles but I just laid back and waited. She then said you be quiet and she handled the HE which then was followed up with a lengthy really good foot massage.Is 90 min the secret? When I went I went for 60 but it was literally right up until close. Maybe if I go earlier and take the 90 option it might work out better. If not I'll just stick to Rose for my guaranteed handshake. I read someone saying she doesn't like her customers but she's always nice to me and after the first couple of visits (and especially after I started dreaming about roaming the girls) she takes her time to get me to dream happy.

Maceiver
04-22-24, 16:20

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/massage-/640915691770I finally got her to answer a text and was quoted 2.5 hhr with a ton of restrictions. I feel like there are better options out there than that.

Tsw900
04-24-24, 09:55
Are places manually added to Rubmaps? Saw a new place pop up and thinking of going, but don't want to waste my time if I have guaranteed places elsewhere.

TripJ
04-24-24, 11:00
What place you referring to? If it's Master Massage and Spa. Place is completely legit.

Are places manually added to Rubmaps? Saw a new place pop up and thinking of going, but don't want to waste my time if I have guaranteed places elsewhere.

PaperMaker
04-24-24, 11:02
I saw sherry several times years ago and I always left there satisfied. But it's probably been 5 years since the last time I saw her. I was wandering if anyone had any more recent experience with her say within the last year or so before I scheduled an appointment.

TripJ
04-24-24, 11:31
Still in the biz. Service is about the same. She definitely still talks a lot. LOL. More is available but it usually takes time for that.

I saw sherry several times years ago and I always left there satisfied. But it's probably been 5 years since the last time I saw her. I was wandering if anyone had any more recent experience with her say within the last year or so before I scheduled an appointment.

DragonDad7
04-24-24, 13:30
I went by there during lunch today and the door was locked. I called and bo one answered. Does anyone know why they would closed.

TripJ
04-24-24, 14:43
Sherry is still in the biz. Service is the same and she still talks a lot. More can be had but it takes time.

TripJ
04-24-24, 14:44
Pretty sure they closed about the same time the 7 Spa was shut down.

I went by there during lunch today and the door was locked. I called and bo one answered. Does anyone know why they would closed.

Hentai19
04-25-24, 10:40
A long time ago a realtor said to me that everything is for sale you just have to reach the right price.

Fast forward to MMS. My first visit was with Lucy for 90 minutes. Was a legit very good massage and I attempted no roaming. During this visit a minor altercation with another monger resulted with Lucy telling him to leave. Lucy is the manager. She than proceeded to tell me that the monger was aggressive with roaming and exposing himself. The other masseuses had been complaining about his behavior. At this point I decided to follow up and see what was available at MMS. We agreed that on my next visit we would do the four hand special.

The following week four hand visit 90 minutes. Lucy and Mena were the attendees. Lucy worked primarily from the waist up, while pushing her luscious tits into me. Meanwhile Mena worked from the waist down. Mena played often with the boys leading to an assisted HJ. During the massage the topic of six hand massages came up. I believe Lucy had floated the possibility. Challenge accepted to be performed on my next visit.

Latest visit a week later. Six hand 90 minutes. The masseuses were Lucy, Denden, and Alicia. I may be incorrect on the last two names due to language barrier. The massage began with Lucy again positioned behind my head and shoulders, where she stayed for the duration of the massage. The two gals positioned on each side of me proceeded to massage basically from the waist down, while Lucy worked my face and scalp with occasional upper chest rub and a lot of tweaking of my nipples. Denden gave a nice massage but not as near as involved as Alicia. Alicia performed significant cock play. At some point I became fully exposed with Alicia massaging my cock. Alicia then said something in Chinese to Lucy who than asked me if I wanted to cum. Obviously I agreed. I had a good time not sure if I would do the six hand again. A lot of money.

In summary the negatives are as follows.

I was shorted on the six hand massage by about 20 minutes. I will address this at a later time with Lucy.

How did they look.

Lucy the manager is basically average. However she has great tits.

Denden is old not fat.

Alicia is average looking, willingness to satisfy and encouraging roaming all helped.

I will return one on one. I want to see how much more of Lucy's body I can explore. Only down side is Lucy has yet to touch my cock. But time will tell.

Long report but wanted to provide. Remember this was an expensive visit over $500.00. This was a quest that I wanted to pursue, YMMV.

Google MM&S for more detail.

Regrds,

H19.

Dickson08
04-25-24, 22:48
Damn. 4 hands is sensory overload for me. Did you ask them to touch each other?

Also, I would like to hear from the monger who got kicked out before. Guarantee that he will read this.

A long time ago a realtor said to me that everything is for sale you just have to reach the right price.

Fast forward to MMS. My first visit was with Lucy for 90 minutes. Was a legit very good massage and I attempted no roaming. During this visit a minor altercation with another monger resulted with Lucy telling him to leave. Lucy is the manager. She than proceeded to tell me that the monger was aggressive with roaming and exposing himself. The other masseuses had been complaining about his behavior. At this point I decided to follow up and see what was available at MMS. We agreed that on my next visit we would do the four hand special.

The following week four hand visit 90 minutes. Lucy and Mena were the attendees. Lucy worked primarily from the waist up, while pushing her luscious tits into me. Meanwhile Mena worked from the waist down. Mena played often with the boys leading to an assisted HJ. During the massage the topic of six hand massages came up. I believe Lucy had floated the possibility. Challenge accepted to be performed on my next visit.

Latest visit a week later. Six hand 90 minutes. The masseuses were Lucy, Denden, and Alicia. I may be incorrect on the last two names due to language barrier. The massage began with Lucy again positioned behind my head and shoulders, where she stayed for the duration of the massage. The two gals positioned on each side of me proceeded to massage basically from the waist down, while Lucy worked my face and scalp with occasional upper chest rub and a lot of tweaking of my nipples. Denden gave a nice massage but not as near as involved as Alicia. Alicia performed significant cock play. At some point I became fully exposed with Alicia massaging my cock. Alicia then said something in Chinese to Lucy who than asked me if I wanted to cum. Obviously I agreed. I had a good time not sure if I would do the six hand again. A lot of money.

I was shorted on the six hand massage by about 20 minutes. I will address this at a later time with Lucy.

How did they look.

Denden is old not fat.

Alicia is average looking, willingness to satisfy and encouraging roaming all helped.

I will return one on one. I want to see how much more of Lucy's body I can explore. Only down side is Lucy has yet to touch my cock. But time will tell.

Long report but wanted to provide. Remember this was an expensive visit over $500.00. This was a quest that I wanted to pursue, YMMV.

Regrds,

H19.

BigRon1969
04-26-24, 08:55
What was the damage? Feel free to pm me details.

Rayaceice
04-26-24, 10:56

Fast forward to MMS. My first visit was with Lucy for 90 minutes. Was a legit very good massage and I attempted no roaming. During this visit a minor altercation with another monger resulted with Lucy telling him to leave. Lucy is the manager. She than proceeded to tell me that the monger was aggressive with roaming and exposing himself. The other masseuses had been complaining about his behavior. At this point I decided to follow up and see what was available at MMS. We agreed that on my next visit we would do the four hand special.Looks like their names may be Dian Dian and Apphia. They are what shows when looking at booking online.

JimTom31
04-26-24, 12:04
I finally got her to answer a text and was quoted 2.5 hhr with a ton of restrictions. I feel like there are better options out there than that.Started off that she didn't offer full service at all and wanted $300 from massage. And then an hour later she's telling me 500 everything covered and that she doesn't have to go less than that. She gets it booked up everyday. Not sure I believe that.

Dickson08
04-26-24, 12:24
Looks like their names may be Dian Dian and Apphia. They are what shows when looking at booking online.Got to admire a monger who shuts down the whole fucking place for 90 minutes. Maybe he went early.

KrogMe2000
04-26-24, 12:38
What was the damage? Feel free to pm me details.500+ according to the post LOL. I imagine you got to pay house fee per lady then whatever the bonus fee is per lady.

TenAnmp
04-26-24, 18:40
Saw this today. Is this TGTBT. Anyone tried her?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/verified-18636985580-i-m-available-24-7-52276.html

RidgerMan
04-26-24, 19:31
Saw this today. Is this TGTBT. Anyone tried her?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/verified-18636985580-i-m-available-24-7-52276.htmlQuick image search shows her name as Sara Mei Kasai. Here's her twitter - https://twitter.com/Sara_Mei_Kasai_.

Niterider450
04-26-24, 20:57
Quick image search shows her name as Sara Mei Kasai. Here's her twitter - https://twitter.com/Sara_Mei_Kasai_.Please tell me the tricks on how to use image search?

ColdFusion2500
04-26-24, 21:39

In summary the negatives are as follows.Winston Churchill. A woman asked him something, he asked her would you sleep with for a pound, she absolutely not, he asked would you for 5 million pounds she said sure I'd be crazy not to. He says I call that a negotiation.

HangryHippo
04-26-24, 22:04
Went today expecting the usual above average massage with a decent amount of teasing and then the DIY option after flip. Tall skinny gal with big glasses proceeded to take my house fee before the massage (first time this has ever happened to me at this place) dump 3 quarts of oil on my lower back, barely provide a body rub and no flip. I told her "soft" when she started and she immediately took the towel off. Thought we were heading for a good solid 60 minutes. Never grazed the junk but spent a lot of time very very close. I'll give her one more chance but will ask for medium so I at least get a decent massage. Today's visit 2/10. I made her give me 2 bottles of water.

RidgerMan
04-27-24, 17:57
Please tell me the tricks on how to use image search?If you're on PC. Right click on the image, select "Copy Image. ".

Open a new tab, go to https://yandex.com/images/.

Click on the camera icon on the right side of the search box, hit CTRL V to paste the image to the search page. You may have to give the page permission to access your clipboard.

The site will search on the image. You might have to click on See All to see more images.

On PC. Right click the image, select "save image as. " Next, go to images. google.com - click the middle icon on the right (search by image).

Click Upload a file and drive to where you saved the image.

Select the image and click Open.

There's an option to find the image source. Also, it will show similar and matching images on the right side.

You can also right click the image and select Search Image with Google for the same thing.

That's the quick and dirty basic stuff. I'll write up the phone as well, but I'll have to do that later. I don't have my phone open right now.

Niterider450
04-27-24, 22:06
If you're on PC. Right click on the image, select "Copy Image. ".

Open a new tab, go to https://yandex.com/images/.

Click on the camera icon on the right side of the search box, hit CTRL V to paste the image to the search page. You may have to give the page permission to access your clipboard.

The site will search on the image. You might have to click on See All to see more images.

On PC. Right click the image, select "save image as. " Next, go to images. google.com - click the middle icon on the right (search by image).

Click Upload a file and drive to where you saved the image.

Select the image and click Open.

There's an option to find the image source. Also, it will show similar and matching images on the right side.

You can also right click the image and select Search Image with Google for the same thing.

That's the quick and dirty basic stuff. I'll write up the phone as well, but I'll have to do that later. I don't have my phone open right now.Thanks so much for your help! It worked well.

KrogMe2000
04-27-24, 22:43

How did they look.

Denden is old not fat.

Regrds,

H19.Booked an hour with Apphia today then agreed to 90 min at the 30 min mark. Incredible massage with very solid teasing but at the end only wanted to do an assisted handshake. I wouldn't go for it, she pointed to the front and did a throat slash gesture. Not sure who was working front desk but she didn't match the description of a Lucy. Was hoping for the full handshake based on previous post but I'm not going to shell out hundreds to make it happen. I would, however, go back for the killer massage.

Went to Rose and had the standard experience there afterwards.

TomyJonson1955
04-28-24, 07:55
Booked an hour with Apphia today then agreed to 90 min at the 30 min mark. Incredible massage with very solid teasing but at the end only wanted to do an assisted handshake. I wouldn't go for it, she pointed to the front and did a throat slash gesture. Not sure who was working front desk but she didn't match the description of a Lucy. Was hoping for the full handshake based on previous post but I'm not going to shell out hundreds to make it happen. I would, however, go back for the killer massage.

Went to Rose and had the standard experience there afterwards.I've never heard the term assisted handshake until the last couple reviews is this a fancy word for DIY or is it different.

Rayaceice
04-28-24, 13:42
Got to admire a monger who shuts down the whole fucking place for 90 minutes. Maybe he went early.Thankfully it wasn't me. I did call and got an appt with Apphia. 60 min and agreed to 90. Plenty of teasing and started with a DIY finish, but she took over halfway through that. Left happy with OTC as well.

GaltGuy
04-29-24, 07:57
I'm interested to hear the definition, as well. But I'm going to guess it means she plays with your balls while you do the actual work.

I've never heard the term assisted handshake until the last couple reviews is this a fancy word for DIY or is it different.

EricSj1982
05-02-24, 13:50
Damn. 4 hands is sensory overload for me. Did you ask them to touch each other?

Also, I would like to hear from the monger who got kicked out before. Guarantee that he will read this.Wait a minute. That might have been me! I've been there a couple times before and the girl let me roam as much as I wanted, but nothing at the end. I figured it just took time, so I went back a couple of weeks ago. This older lady took me back and I got undressed. I got on the table without covering up, like I always do. She came in and, from across the room, told me to cover myself. So, I did. Then, she starts the massage and I touch her leg. She stands back and says something like "You want sex, you leave now". I said "OK. I leave now". I got dressed and left. Went to Feet are. And got nothing but a lame massage. It was quite a day.

Tsw900
05-02-24, 23:50
Top notch 90 massage, left happy. Asked if four hand was an option and apparently it is. Might give it a go next time. Quoted 220 for 4 hand 90 min.

Dickson08
05-03-24, 14:39
Wait a minute. That might have been me! I've been there a couple times before and the girl let me roam as much as I wanted, but nothing at the end. I figured it just took time, so I went back a couple of weeks ago. This older lady took me back and I got undressed. I got on the table without covering up, like I always do. She came in and, from across the room, told me to cover myself. So, I did. Then, she starts the massage and I touch her leg. She stands back and says something like "You want sex, you leave now". I said "OK. I leave now". I got dressed and left. Went to Feet are. And got nothing but a lame massage. It was quite a day.Swear these women change rules depending on who else is in the shop, how they size up your cash tip, and envy toward the younger and prettier ones that everyone wants. I have seen them change rules mid massage because the manager is listening. Like I give a fuck.

Dickson08
05-03-24, 14:43
Buddy told me that Lucky Star is doing some paint and remodel that will include a stand up shower. He suggested doors for the rooms and got a me no understand look.

Downtown Guy 2
05-04-24, 12:43
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/knoxville-relax-and-enjoy-soothing/7736423684.html

Nice lady who stated she had a license in the past. Good massage and I left happy. The location is across from a golf course and I felt very safe. Apt / room was not tidy and there is a cat but I had no issue with either. As always, YMMV.

YouDunnome
05-04-24, 22:26
I text with her today and she went crazy when I asked for a clearer photo. Decided it wasn't worth the risk. However she looks like she could be attractive is the photo accurate?

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/knoxville-relax-and-enjoy-soothing/7736423684.html
Nice lady who stated she had a license in the past. Good massage and I left happy. The location is across from a golf course and I felt very safe. Apt / room was not tidy and there is a cat but I had no issue with either. As always, YMMV.

Downtown Guy 2
05-05-24, 07:28
I text with her today and she went crazy when I asked for a clearer photo. Decided it wasn't worth the risk. However she looks like she could be attractive is the photo accurate?I would say the picture is accurate. She is more mature than young so there's that.

Member #6703
05-05-24, 10:36

Nice lady who stated she had a license in the past. Good massage and I left happy. The location is across from a golf course and I felt very safe. Apt / room was not tidy and there is a cat but I had no issue with either. As always, YMMV.What was the damage?

WhiskySellar
05-05-24, 12:09
I text with her today and she went crazy when I asked for a clearer photo. Decided it wasn't worth the risk. However she looks like she could be attractive is the photo accurate?She looks alright. Decent Massage with manual Happy Ending. Doubting more is available. Will wear you out texting asking if you need a massage. Went nuts on me when I failed to respond to her. Might repeat but she is alot of drams and maybe nuts. Has several cats in the downstairs of her lower income apartments across from Whittle Springs Golf Course. Untidy and cat smells. Repeat visits may be better but The Woman at Seven Oaks while not as attractive is much better and accomodating. I have lost her number and seems to have quite advertising on craigslist list.

ImSpongeWorthy
05-05-24, 12:19
She looks alright. Decent Massage with manual Happy Ending. Doubting more is available. Will wear you out texting asking if you need a massage. Went nuts on me when I failed to respond to her. Might repeat but she is alot of drams and maybe nuts. Has several cats in the downstairs of her lower income apartments across from Whittle Springs Golf Course. Untidy and cat smells. Repeat visits may be better but The Woman at Seven Oaks while not as attractive is much better and accomodating. I have lost her number and seems to have quite advertising on craigslist list.Sherry is the one on Essex drive. I have her number.

GritzBomb
05-06-24, 13:34
Sherry is the one on Essex drive. I have her number.Pm me sherrys number please I lost it.

Downtown Guy 2
05-06-24, 17:10
What was the damage?1 hhr & 1.5 hr.

Member #6703
05-07-24, 18:44
Had the opportunity to see Sherry today. Met her at her private home in the Seven Oaks neighborhood which is across from The Home Depot on Kingston Pike. She has a massage table set up in a room in the basement of her home. Room was clean, comfortable and no obvious odors. She is a licensed masseuse and performed an excellent massage. I am extremely pleased with the results. Made a one-hour appointment and the massage actually was more than one hour. Plan on repeating.

Google Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage and you will find her contact information.

AsianTiger420
05-07-24, 21:13
My cousin has checked out many and the only constant is Rose massage. She can b rude, but with enough finesse and donations, ya tas come out and are beautiful.

Hentai19
05-08-24, 06:54
Had the opportunity to see Sherry today. Met her at her private home in the Seven Oaks neighborhood which is across from The Home Depot on Kingston Pike. She has a massage table set up in a room in the basement of her home. Room was clean, comfortable and no obvious odors. She is a licensed masseuse and performed an excellent massage. I am extremely pleased with the results. Made a one-hour appointment and the massage actually was more than one hour. Plan on repeating.

Google Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage and you will find her contact information.I am glad it worked out for you.

My one and only experience was not good. She was trying to convince me that I had some sort of rash on around my member. Proceeded with gloves. Said she would give me some money back for the altered massage. When I got ready to leave I had to remind of the refund.

Cannot recommend.

Regards,

H19.

RidgerMan
05-08-24, 07:26

Nice lady who stated she had a license in the past. Good massage and I left happy. The location is across from a golf course and I felt very safe. Apt / room was not tidy and there is a cat but I had no issue with either. As always, YMMV.For more detail, do a search in the forum for "Inskip," as in Inskip Cat Lady. You should be hearing back from her in about a week and a half.

Downtown Guy 2
05-08-24, 17:20
For more detail, do a search in the forum for "Inskip," as in Inskip Cat Lady. You should be hearing back from her in about a week and a half.If she does, she'll learn that's an absolute no no with me.

Willu11
05-09-24, 14:06
It's been little while but had back ache so went and saw Jen for a great massage including hot rocks now!

Always gives wonderful service, highly recommend.

ColdFusion2500
05-09-24, 21:18
Niota is claiming this and this is on G?

Howdo
05-09-24, 22:21
I can agree! Great massage and very happy and relaxed when I left. Has become my favorite!

Downtown Guy 2
05-10-24, 11:31
It's been little while but had back ache so went and saw Jen for a great massage including hot rocks now!

Always gives wonderful service, highly recommend.In my opinion, she gives the best massage the Knoxville area.

ColdFusion2500
05-11-24, 13:12
Niota is claiming this and this is on G?Niota is saying new people in June. I'll believe that when I hear it.

WhiskySellar
05-11-24, 18:31
I can agree! Great massage and very happy and relaxed when I left. Has become my favorite!You must like to Watch TV.

Howdo
05-11-24, 21:16
You must like to Watch TV.Never had that issue. Guess I got lucky.

BigDickMe
05-13-24, 10:45
My cousin has checked out many and the only constant is Rose massage. She can b rude, but with enough finesse and donations, ya tas come out and are beautiful.Can you send me her info.

Rayaceice
05-13-24, 12:14
Can you send me her info.Rose Massage on S Peters Rd.

Dickson08
05-15-24, 13:38
Rose Massage on S Peters Rd.If you want to pay 60 bucks to get a handjob from someone who hates you, just take your wife out to dinner and pull it out on the way home.

Rayaceice
05-16-24, 08:21
If you want to pay 60 bucks to get a handjob from someone who hates you, just take your wife out to dinner and pull it out on the way home.Oh I definitely agree. I'll not ever visit there. Feet Retreat 2, Master, and Foot Spa are much better options to try my luck.

MrZ83
05-16-24, 13:44

Left very happy. 70 massage. 40 tip will repeat as much as possible!Anyone else been here recently?? You can message if you'd like.

AsianTiger420
05-16-24, 15:08
If you want to pay 60 bucks to get a handjob from someone who hates you, just take your wife out to dinner and pull it out on the way home.That's FN funny 😄- got a good chuckle!

Tnville
05-16-24, 21:12
Anyone else been here recently?? You can message if you'd like.I visited this establishment a few weeks ago. The description in the previous post was accurate. I requested the 45-minute session. Nice massage, she might have used a little extra oil than some like. Most of the massage was her forearm doing the work. She was very thorough in not missing anything available while I was face down. She even did a little tidying up before massaging the area above my inner thighs. I enjoyed the hot towels, she must have used 8 of them. The extra oil disappeared.

On the flip, she went right to work. She added some vibration to the action. After completing the massage and cleaning up with more hot towels, she proceeded to dress me.

I was treated very well and will for sure repeat.

TomyJonson1955
05-17-24, 00:20
I visited this establishment a few weeks ago. The description in the previous post was accurate. I requested the 45-minute session. Nice massage, she might have used a little extra oil than some like. Most of the massage was her forearm doing the work. She was very thorough in not missing anything available while I was face down. She even did a little tidying up before massaging the area above my inner thighs. I enjoyed the hot towels, she must have used 8 of them. The extra oil disappeared.

On the flip, she went right to work. She added some vibration to the action. After completing the massage and cleaning up with more hot towels, she proceeded to dress me.

I was treated very well and will for sure repeat.I'd forgot she has those little vibrators.

Downtown Guy 2
05-17-24, 08:23
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/knoxville-sarahs-soothing-hands/7745163796.html

FWIW. Nice girl. All above board. More of a light touch than deep tissue but I didn't request the latter.

ScotB
05-17-24, 09:24
Could be a coincidence. But, " STOP THE PRESS ". Looking around Tri-Cities board for Greeneville referral mentioned here; found this from a Senior:

"Had excellent service today from CiCi at Mimi's. It was busy, had to wait. Left feeling great. Amy is my go to, but CiCi is now in the running".

Did CiCi from 7 on Hwy 27 S of Rockwood just re-emerge?? !! #Sweet if True. Could a Senior contact the Senior in Tri cities to confirm??

FYI All, have a Great Weekend.

Hentai19
05-18-24, 07:06
Could be a coincidence. But, " STOP THE PRESS ". Looking around Tri-Cities board for Greeneville referral mentioned here; found this from a Senior:

"Had excellent service today from CiCi at Mimi's. It was busy, had to wait. Left feeling great. Amy is my go to, but CiCi is now in the running".

Did CiCi from 7 on Hwy 27 S of Rockwood just re-emerge?? !! #Sweet if True. Could a Senior contact the Senior in Tri cities to confirm??

FYI All, have a Great Weekend.My last visit with CiCi was strictly by chance. She was at GaGa, this was prior to the new management. We were both surprised to meet as she recognized me immediately. Nice gal.

Regards,

H19.

BillyLoves
05-18-24, 21:51
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/knoxville-sarahs-soothing-hands/7745163796.html

FWIW. Nice girl. All above board. More of a light touch than deep tissue but I didn't request the latter.Was a happy ending involved?

Since you didn't mention it, and said everything was 'above board', I assume you didn't ask or seek one, right?

TomyJonson1955
05-19-24, 10:07
My last visit with CiCi was strictly by chance. She was at GaGa, this was prior to the new management. We were both surprised to meet as she recognized me immediately. Nice gal..Probably 4 girls in the tri using Cici and Lucy and of course 2 or 3 coco.

Downtown Guy 2
05-20-24, 16:45
Was a happy ending involved?

Since you didn't mention it, and said everything was 'above board', I assume you didn't ask or seek one, right?No HE. No I didn't ask but the tension in the room lead me to believe it wasn't worth asking. Hopefully I was mistaken.

Rayaceice
05-22-24, 07:38
No HE. No I didn't ask but the tension in the room lead me to believe it wasn't worth asking. Hopefully I was mistaken.What would you guess her age to be?

KrogMe2000
05-22-24, 12:24

FYI All, have a Great Weekend.Need to get a description of her. I read she was down at Gaga (at least someone matching the description including the tattoo) last month but who knows. I plan on going down to find out myself here shortly.

Downtown Guy 2
05-22-24, 12:32
What would you guess her age to be?It's a guess.

Chevy69
05-23-24, 10:21
Was a happy ending involved?

Since you didn't mention it, and said everything was 'above board', I assume you didn't ask or seek one, right?I have an appointment scheduled for today and was wondering if anyone else has seen her, If so, what was their experience?

Rayaceice
05-23-24, 12:38
I have an appointment scheduled for today and was wondering if anyone else has seen her, If so, what was their experience?I do not, yet was curious as well. Looking forward to hearing another recap.

ColdFusion2500
05-23-24, 12:42
Niota is saying new people in June. I'll believe that when I hear it.Stopped in, curiosity mostly, the lead woman tells me that new people coming isn't true, and they've raised prices door cost remain the same, but expect 180 - 200 charge. New procedure to. All paid up front. Then there's excuses to why you aren't getting what paid for. Things have changed. I suggest you mark it off the list.

ZkWanderer
05-23-24, 17:13
Now that the AMP scene has mostly dried up, not totally but it's becoming more trouble and irritation than I care to engage with, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for any incall ladies. I'm aware that I probably won't find anything close to what Jessica or Whitney offered back in the day. But I am curious if there are any ladies that give a nice relaxing massage along with extra services that aren't super flakey or pushy. I've perused tryst, rubrank and skip but any more it is hard to weed out bots and scams versus actual providers. Feel free to respond via reply or PM and thanks in advance for any insight.

AsianTiger420
05-23-24, 20:19
Now that the AMP scene has mostly dried up, not totally but it's becoming more trouble and irritation than I care to engage with, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for any incall ladies. I'm aware that I probably won't find anything close to what Jessica or Whitney offered back in the day. But I am curious if there are any ladies that give a nice relaxing massage along with extra services that aren't super flakey or pushy. I've perused tryst, rubrank and skip but any more it is hard to weed out bots and scams versus actual providers. Feel free to respond via reply or PM and thanks in advance for any insight.Right there with ya. Rose is the only sure fire thing, but like a clever member already replied, and paraphrasing- if you want a HE from someone that hates you, take your wife out and whip it out driving home. 🤣 😆 🤣.

Hope someone replies with good contact? Thanks if you do!

Chevy69
05-24-24, 00:26
Met with Sara today in East Knoxville. Had An excellent one hour massage With no extras. PM me for more information.

Willu11
05-25-24, 05:22
Had another wonderful session this week with Jen. Gives a very relaxing massage in safe and clean environment.

Highly recommend if needing some stress relieved, will leave very relaxed.

Chevy69
05-25-24, 06:49
Had another wonderful session this week with Jen. Gives a very relaxing massage in safe and clean environment.

Highly recommend if needing some stress relieved, will leave very relaxed.Where do we find Jen's contact information?

Hentai19
05-25-24, 07:05
Where do we find Jen's contact information?I have seen her add on RR's.

Regards,

H19.

Jg3786
05-25-24, 08:38
Where do we find Jen's contact information?https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/touched-by-jen-44561.html

Jaijef21
05-25-24, 19:40
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/knoxville-v-v-v-34858.html

has anyone tried her out?
looks TGTBT

FireBall99
05-26-24, 18:29
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/knoxville-v-v-v-34858.html

has anyone tried her out?

looks TGTBTFor sure a fake. License plate is European, plus she's way to hot, bro.

Jaijef21
05-26-24, 19:25
For sure a fake. License plate is European, plus she's way to hot, bro.I thought so. Did not even notice tags on the cars.

As they say, it if is TGTBT then stay away.

LOL.

Thanks.

GrittyB
05-27-24, 09:55
I can agree! Great massage and very happy and relaxed when I left. Has become my favorite!What part of Knoxville is she located? Thanks!

Chevy69
05-28-24, 16:10
Where do we find Jen's contact information?I just recently had a massage by Jen. It was actually one of the best massages I've ever had and was able to leave happy.

If you haven't seen her you probably are missing out.

Jg3786
05-30-24, 07:13
What part of Knoxville is she located? Thanks!North Knoxville just through Halls off of Maynardville Highway.

TomyJonson1955
05-30-24, 19:35
Miryam French or Sowell used to be in Greenville and Asheville in Knoxville now is she still working.

Tsw900
06-03-24, 15:12
Well I was baited into trying Niota by the news of new girls. I misread the post and didn't wait till June 5th. On the brightside, Russian and a CBJ were experienced. On the downside, she's a 2/10 and one point of that comes from enthusiasm. YMM, but even with Russian I wouldn't recommend. .8 to house .8 for extra.

Tsw900
06-03-24, 15:19
Stopped by FR for a 90 min last week. I had to wait about 20 min, and got a new mid 40-50 yo lady. Received a decent massage with little to no teasing. I thought for sure I wasted a trip out there. At the flip negotiations were made, and it was an enjoyable 2 handed frontal massage. She isn't as enthusiastic as Susie and the others, but still very skilled. 1.8 total dmg.

StratMan94
06-05-24, 18:08
Stopped by FR for a 90 min last week. I had to wait about 20 min, and got a new mid 40-50 yo lady. Received a decent massage with little to no teasing. I thought for sure I wasted a trip out there. At the flip negotiations were made, and it was an enjoyable 2 handed frontal massage. She isn't as enthusiastic as Susie and the others, but still very skilled. 1.8 total dmg.I'd like to visit soon. Anyone?

ChevyGuy1988
06-06-24, 15:21
I'd like to visit soon. Anyone?It's Feet Retreat, very close to Pellissippi Parkway.

Dickson08
06-06-24, 15:26
It's Feet Retreat, very close to Pellissippi Parkway.FR 2 is closer to the mall I think.

ChevyGuy1988
06-06-24, 15:34
FR 2 is closer to the mall I think.I had forgotten they now have a second location.

ColdFusion2500
06-08-24, 18:00
Well I was baited into trying Niota by the news of new girls. I misread the post and didn't wait till June 5th. On the brightside, Russian and a CBJ were experienced. On the downside, she's a 2/10 and one point of that comes from enthusiasm. YMM, but even with Russian I wouldn't recommend. .8 to house .8 for extra.She asked 180- 200 after door for extras I said after today, it's Gaga for me she didn't like that. So maybe she took that as a sign not to push that. Was it big Boob woman or the smaller boobed.

Tsw900
06-09-24, 10:44
She asked 180- 200 after door for extras I said after today, it's Gaga for me she didn't like that. So maybe she took that as a sign not to push that. Was it big Boob woman or the smaller boobed.It was the same lady that was there the first time I went. They were bigger c cups. Enough to squish around my meat though. Idk if I would consider it luck as she's rather unattractive.

Rayaceice
06-09-24, 18:11
Would love for her to be legit and real. However, a phone number search also pulls up ads in Yuma, AZ and St. Louis.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-touch-s-naughty-and-clean-with-sweet-35406.html

GrittyB
06-09-24, 18:51
Would love for her to be legit and real. However, a phone number search also pulls up ads in Yuma, AZ and St. Louis.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-touch-s-naughty-and-clean-with-sweet-35406.htmlAds all over the country including here in the Bluegrass. If thwy are touring there is a schedule and they don't supply one.

KnoxDiggler
06-11-24, 20:54
Hey guys, met this girl who's offering NURU massages. She's literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's just starting nuru & would like to get her name out. She doesn't offer any extras, but she's a incredibly sexy & gives a great massage. You can book her at shesallbrazilian.com.

TripJ
06-11-24, 21:18
So no ending at all? Not even a HJ ending?

Hey guys, met this girl who's offering NURU massages. She's literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's just starting nuru & would like to get her name out. She doesn't offer any extras, but she's a incredibly sexy & gives a great massage. You can book her at shesallbrazilian.com.

JAriel88
06-12-24, 01:12
Hey guys, met this girl who's offering NURU massages. She's literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's just starting nuru & would like to get her name out. She doesn't offer any extras, but she's a incredibly sexy & gives a great massage. You can book her at shesallbrazilian.com.I actually know this girl from her real every day life, won't say where, but we both practice the same passion for a sport. Also she's used to be on SA so I'm sure extras can be discussed in private. I was wondering what happened to her. I'm glad she's doing this business.

KrogMe2000
06-12-24, 01:42
I actually know this girl from her real every day life, won't say where, but we both practice the same passion for a sport. Also she's used to be on SA so I'm sure extras can be discussed in private. I was wondering what happened to her. I'm glad she's doing this business.LOL, miss brazil from the mouse's ear?

MrZ83
06-13-24, 09:15
Hey guys, met this girl who's offering NURU massages. She's literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's just starting nuru & would like to get her name out. She doesn't offer any extras, but she's a incredibly sexy & gives a great massage. You can book her at shesallbrazilian.com.What exactly is a NURU massage without any extras?? Doesn't sound like the NURU I know of that I see in porn videos.

Wiggles
06-13-24, 11:27
I actually know this girl from her real every day life, won't say where, but we both practice the same passion for a sport. Also she's used to be on SA so I'm sure extras can be discussed in private. I was wondering what happened to her. I'm glad she's doing this business.Looking through that site it looked TGTBT. But also looked like money grab for as little as possible. $250 for bury and nothing else? Not a chance. I can bang three women for that.

Niterider450
06-13-24, 15:33
Hey guys, met this girl who's offering NURU massages. She's literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's just starting nuru & would like to get her name out. She doesn't offer any extras, but she's a incredibly sexy & gives a great massage. You can book her at shesallbrazilian.com.I can't find the phone number on that site? Does she have a nice place?

ImSpongeWorthy
06-13-24, 15:39
What exactly is a NURU massage without any extras?? Doesn't sound like the NURU I know of that I see in porn videos.Only real NURU I've had around her was with Onyxxx. Wasn't supposed to be FS, but during the camel toe ride, it slipped in and she went with it.

Same thing happened with Sensual Jessica, but it wasn't a NURU massage.

GrittyB
06-13-24, 16:52
Same thing happened with Sensual Jessica, but it wasn't a NURU massage.Did anyone ever hear of where Sensual Jessica went or what happened? While not unheard of it is strange to fall as completely off the grid as she did?

KnoxDiggler
06-13-24, 17:54
I can't find the phone number on that site? Does she have a nice place?Yeah it's nice. It's out west. She doesn't post her number, but there's a chat box on the site to ask questions.

KnoxDiggler
06-13-24, 17:58
Only real NURU I've had around her was with Onyxxx. Wasn't supposed to be FS, but during the camel toe ride, it slipped in and she went with it.

Same thing happened with Sensual Jessica, but it wasn't a NURU massage.I saw onyxxx & it was always FS but never accidentally LOL I never go bb.

Hentai19
06-14-24, 09:05
I saw onyxxx & it was always FS but never accidentally LOL I never go bb.Is Onyxxx active now? I had reached out to her a while back and received no reply. Then a fellow member posted that Onyxxx was no longer active.

Curious?

Regards,

H19.

KnoxDiggler
06-14-24, 10:43
Is Onyxxx active now? I had reached out to her a while back and received no reply. Then a fellow member posted that Onyxxx was no longer active.

Curious?

Regards,

H19.Onyxxx passed away last July.

Guru865
06-14-24, 18:31
I have never even seen an ad or picture if this lady, therefore I have never met her in the past. But reading about her passing away last July is really sad.

Onyxxx passed away last July.

KnoxDiggler
06-14-24, 19:00
I have never even seen an ad or picture if this lady, therefore I have never met her in the past. But reading about her passing away last July is really sad.Very sad. I was a regular & grew close to her. This hobby is fun, but it can really hurt you sometimes.

InFromBehind
06-14-24, 19:01
Very sad. I was a regular & grew close to her. This hobby is fun, but it can really hurt you sometimes.I'm assuming there was a substance issue?

KnoxDiggler
06-14-24, 19:21
I'm assuming there was a substance issue?I don't know all the details, but I heard she had a guy who gave her something with fent in it.

InFromBehind
06-14-24, 19:37
I don't know all the details, but I heard she had a guy who gave her something with fent in it.That shit is scary and it seems to keep getting mixed into lots of stuff. I'm glad my stress outlet comes in a johnny Walker bottle.

Jaijef21
06-14-24, 19:40
Had a great massage from touched by jen.

Each visit gets better.

Jai.

Tsw900
06-15-24, 00:06
Stopped by feet retreat the other day and had a hell of a massage. Solid massage, lots of roaming, lots of teasing, and left very happy. Definitely the best spot around IMO.

I may go back to master massage to try again this week. Hopefully this time I won't leave empty handed there.

Hentai19
06-15-24, 08:35
That shit is scary and it seems to keep getting mixed into lots of stuff. I'm glad my stress outlet comes in a johnny Walker bottle.Here's to Blue.

H19.

KramitinHer
06-15-24, 23:30
Have been x5 now. No luck of any sorts. Even have member card.

Rayaceice
06-16-24, 15:05
Have been x5 now. No luck of any sorts. Even have member card.That's why this hobby is so frustrating. Went and left very happy by the hands of the masseuse the very first time I went. Yet have seen this report as you've stated a handful of times here as well.

Tsw900
06-17-24, 15:16
Went to master massage today around noon and opted for the 4 hand special. Drew the big breasted lady and a cute younger girl with glasses. Very good massage, but very little teasing and no HE. Stopped by rose on the way home since I struck out. Regretted that angry tug the whole way home. May try another time at master in a few weeks and just get a single masseuse. As always YMMV, and I hope you have better luck than I did today.

ImSpongeWorthy
06-18-24, 07:56
Went to master massage today around noon and opted for the 4 hand special. Drew the big breasted lady and a cute younger girl with glasses. Very good massage, but very little teasing and no HE. Stopped by rose on the way home since I struck out. Regretted that angry tug the whole way home. May try another time at master in a few weeks and just get a single masseuse. As always YMMV, and I hope you have better luck than I did today.If Rose and Master realized they have competition between each other just about a block away.

GaltGuy
06-18-24, 09:00
The first time I went I got the 4 handed massage, and one of them played with my balls when I did a self finish. I enjoyed the actual massage so much that I've been back several times, but haven't even gotten the nut help that I did the first time. One of the girls actually required a sheet the entire time. The massage is so good that I would keep going back, even without the HE, if they stuck with the ball play they did the first time.

Went to master massage today around noon and opted for the 4 hand special. Drew the big breasted lady and a cute younger girl with glasses. Very good massage, but very little teasing and no HE. Stopped by rose on the way home since I struck out. Regretted that angry tug the whole way home. May try another time at master in a few weeks and just get a single masseuse. As always YMMV, and I hope you have better luck than I did today.

GaltGuy
06-18-24, 09:04
"Near the mall" location vs "near Pellissippi" location. What's your favorite and why?

TripJ
06-18-24, 11:58
Just my opinion but FR 2 near the mall is better. Sophia that works their is fun and always a guarantee to leave happy with her.

"Near the mall" location vs "near Pellissippi" location. What's your favorite and why?

Tsw900
06-18-24, 13:36
The first time I went I got the 4 handed massage, and one of them played with my balls when I did a self finish. I enjoyed the actual massage so much that I've been back several times, but haven't even gotten the nut help that I did the first time. One of the girls actually required a sheet the entire time. The massage is so good that I would keep going back, even without the HE, if they stuck with the ball play they did the first time.My first time there was teasing as well, this time none. The massage is worth going back for though, not a total loss!

Alive865
06-18-24, 13:57
Went here a couple of days ago. Opted for the 90 minute massage because I was feeling extra tense. Drew a shorter haired masseuse, middle age, didn't catch her name. Great massage overall. Sat on top of me at one point while working my back. Light teasing just before the flip, and she offered self service after the flip, which I declined. Teasing got extra heavy after that, and she offered again, but was adamantly only self service. Left relaxed after a good massage, but still needed relief elsewhere.

DiverJames
06-19-24, 00:00
I remember back in the day in Tampa going to the Asian massages. They used to give showers before the massage in the buff. Anything like that here?

Dj.

TripJ
06-19-24, 08:35
The 2 places in Harriman use to do table showers but both have closed. North GA / Chattanooga area has a couple places.

I remember back in the day in Tampa going to the Asian massages. They used to give showers before the massage in the buff. Anything like that here?

Dj.

Big Nate
06-19-24, 10:50
I am thinking seriously of seeing Jen this week and am hoping someone who has seen her would share some information I haven't been able to find in any reviews. First, is her advertised price the price actually paid? Second, is anything more than L1 service provided? Please feel free to PM. Thanks.

Knox57
06-19-24, 10:53
https://tryst.link/massage/jena7496

Is this who you're talking about?

Knox57
06-19-24, 10:57
I am thinking seriously of seeing Jen this week and am hoping someone who has seen her would share some information I haven't been able to find in any reviews. First, is her advertised price the price actually paid? Second, is anything more than L1 service provided? Please feel free to PM. Thanks.https://tryst.link/massage/jena7496

Is this who you're talking about? I'm also interested.

Big Nate
06-19-24, 11:09
https://tryst.link/massage/jena7496

Is this who you're talking about? I'm also interested.Yes, this is she.

KnoxGuy203
06-19-24, 22:15
Yes, this is she.Jen is awesome. You won't be disappointed!

TNvolguy88
06-19-24, 22:18
The 2 places in Harriman use to do table showers but both have closed. North GA / Chattanooga area has a couple places.Interstate closed too?

Willu11
06-19-24, 22:23
I am thinking seriously of seeing Jen this week and am hoping someone who has seen her would share some information I haven't been able to find in any reviews. First, is her advertised price the price actually paid? Second, is anything more than L1 service provided? Please feel free to PM. Thanks.I highly recommend Jen she gives a great long massage with heated table, warm oil and now hot rocks. You will leave very satisfied and relaxed.

TripJ
06-20-24, 10:17
Pretty sure it's closed too. Every time I drive by there the sign is off.

Interstate closed too?

DoreMoney
06-20-24, 12:48
Interstate closed too?The place got raided by the FEDs, only ran for a couple months. It's shut down.

Hentai19
06-20-24, 13:32
The place got raided by the FEDs, only ran for a couple months. It's shut down.I believe you may be thinking of 7 Spa. They were not open long before raided and shut down. Too bad.

As for Interstate it had been open for quite some time. I am not sure of the status now. Nor do I care. Never really liked the place or the staff.

Regards,

H19.

TripJ
06-20-24, 13:43
7 Spa was the one raided. Interstate was across the street and had been open for years.

The place got raided by the FEDs, only ran for a couple months. It's shut down.

FireBall99
06-20-24, 14:12
First, is her advertised price the price actually paid?Just wanted to bring this question back up. She negotiate at all or pretty well stick close to her quoted? Honestly, she was a little pricier than I would have thought.

Thebleed
06-23-24, 22:27
After nearly of month of trying to work with my calendar, I got to see Luanna (https://tryst.link/massage/luannamoonforyou) a week or so ago.

For me, it was a wonderful experience and I can see why her availability could be limited. Wonderful, sensual rubdown and body massage gone wild.

ColdFusion2500
06-24-24, 18:03
Anybody seen this Sarah on CL? If so pm me.

SeeksEasy
06-26-24, 11:58
First swing and a miss (go Vols!) at Lucky / Five Star. New digs look nice, massage was good. It was crowded. Seeks.

Rayaceice
06-26-24, 15:11
First swing and a miss (go Vols!) at Lucky / Five Star. New digs look nice, massage was good. It was crowded. Seeks.Was offered DIY there last week. Only once in about 2 years now of somewhat regular visits there has it been the masseuse giving a handshake. And that was after maybe the 4th visit with the same lady. Not sure as to why either. Their sister shop has given happy massages somewhat on the norm when you go with the 90 soft option.

Tsw900
06-26-24, 15:53
After nearly of month of trying to work with my calendar, I got to see Luanna (https://tryst.link/massage/luannamoonforyou) a week or so ago.

For me, it was a wonderful experience and I can see why her availability could be limited. Wonderful, sensual rubdown and body massage gone wild.Ever since my first trip to seven and CiCi rubbed her tits and body all over me I have been very interested in a nuru experience. I reached out a week or so ago but she had no availability and most of my free time is spur of the moment. Did you go with the 60 or 90?

Thebleed
06-26-24, 22:02
Ever since my first trip to seven and CiCi rubbed her tits and body all over me I have been very interested in a nuru experience. I reached out a week or so ago but she had no availability and most of my free time is spur of the moment. Did you go with the 60 or 90?60 minute visit. My last review sucked because I was seeing green, so here's a bit more info.

Her house is under renovation and no shower is available- be careful going back home still slick with coconut oil is that's a concern. It wasn't a perfect experience and some would have problems with it, but I'm not a picky ass and it was what I wanted. I'll go back, but we each have our things we want.

My schedule is the same as yours. When Dick is wanting to go to work, I start calling for employment. She was great with communication and no hard feelings if a time didn't work. We tried again and again until it worked.

WukongTn
06-30-24, 11:52
Couldn't get activated for a while but here's the gist.

Foot spa. New crew since April. Had Mia, she's a plump girl. 90 min, skight tease, offered assisted on the flip. Good massage. 6/10. Will repeat. 1. 3.

Fr2 - old crew, Sophie did me good as always. 1. 6 for 90 min.

Mutual menu- idk why I keep coming back. Hotel, full nude release, 1. 2 . Opted the nuru which was just grinding with oil, 2. 0 but turned off cause she just shaved so I got the sand paper grind, and her dentures.

5 star. Back in May, good massage no extra. 1. 2.

Master Massage- good massage 1. 3 no extra.

Hentai19
07-01-24, 06:34
Couldn't get activated for a while but here's the gist.

Foot spa. New crew since April. Had Mia, she's a plump girl. 90 min, skight tease, offered assisted on the flip. Good massage. 6/10. Will repeat. 1. 3.

Fr2 - old crew, Sophie did me good as always. 1. 6 for 90 min.

Mutual menu- idk why I keep coming back. Hotel, full nude release, 1. 2 . Opted the nuru which was just grinding with oil, 2. 0 but turned off cause she just shaved so I got the sand paper grind, and her dentures.

5 star. Back in May, good massage no extra. 1. 2.

Master Massage- good massage 1. 3 no extra.Mutual menu. Was this a traveling Asian group?

Regards,

H19.

WukongTn
07-01-24, 11:27
Nope H, it was with Sarah.

Mutual menu. Was this a traveling Asian group?.

WukongTn
07-01-24, 17:20
2nd visit with Mia. She almost fingered me while self service. She used her finger tips with a light graze up and down between the cheeks. Loved it.

Massage was awesome.

1.4 for 90 min.

Tsw900
07-01-24, 17:54
Visit today went very well. Very good massage, and left very happy. 2.5. A bit out of the way, but the location is private. Was a bit sketched out when she asked for verification, but was easy to book with solid communication. Will repeat for sure.

Louis Cypher
07-02-24, 16:24
Which FR is Mia at? One by the mall?

2nd visit with Mia. She almost fingered me while self service. She used her finger tips with a light graze up and down between the cheeks. Loved it.

Massage was awesome.

1.4 for 90 min.

GaltGuy
07-03-24, 08:10
Foot Spa is at Campbell Station.

Which FR is Mia at? One by the mall?

Dickson08
07-03-24, 10:34
Foot Spa is at Campbell Station.Buddy had a terrible experience at Foot Spa. Cutie working out front was the only good thing. No flip during a 60 minute rub. Did a long arm massage that she should have been rubbing ass. Very limited tease from middle aged masseuse. Offered more time. No thanks. Been going there for a long time and have flipped during 60 for at least 5 years. This chick in first room has got to go.

He left a few bucks tip. Cutie out front didn't seem to give a shit.

Knox57
07-03-24, 12:54
Has a bit of time and checked out master. Wanted to see Jen but I was out west and didn't want to drive that far. Thought about the sure thing with Rose but I like the tease and build up so I tried out Master. Middle Age masseuse and pretty plain looking. At least one other working. Laid down on the table with bo cover and she quickly covered me up. Absolutely fantastic massage but after 60 no flip so when she asked if I wanted longer I agreed hoping for some tease and a happy ending. Didn't happen. On flip light tease and she told me to take care of it with bo help offered. Overall, great 90 min hard massage but very light teasing and left relaxed but not satisfied.

KrogMe2000
07-04-24, 22:57
Different tastes and different takes, right? So, grace & peace to the guys who have a different take on Rose. But I love Rose, she is in my top 5! (Note: There is only one provider at Rose, so I'm just going to refer to her as Rose in this review.).

Granted, what I'm looking for is probably different than what you are looking for. What I'm looking for is a small (ever evolving) portfolio of ladies who are GFE in some form or fashion (there are different "experiences" are there not? Who are discreet, known and, most importantly, different from one another; because variety is the spice of life! So, if you have similar tastes, here's where Rose fits in for me.

While it is true that she doesn't do CIV or BBBJ, if you are patient enough to build a gentlemanly-rapport with her (and pay for the services you expect) those mad-fresh HJ skills will blossom! She can become a tiger who will schedule private consenting-adult sessions with you, sessions in which that damn bell does not go off, she does not watch the clock and, more importantly, she is willing to let you see and experience the entire "spinner" (and. Top, bottom, front & back. It is wet, tight & tasty).

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.Bumping half decade old post just to ask. Has anyone gotten further than HE w / the girls out? Feel free to dm.

AsianTiger420
07-04-24, 23:30
Bumping half decade old post just to ask. Has anyone gotten further than HE w / the girls out? Feel free to dm.My mailman did, he said it was 5 x100.

Enjoyably- not sure worth the damage.

Got to get to know and b a good guy.

Good luck 🍀.

KrogMe2000
07-05-24, 16:14
My mailman did, he said it was 5 x100.

Enjoyably- not sure worth the damage.

Got to get to know and b a good guy.

Good luck 🍀.Shiiiit for 5 my ego would allow it just due to the rarity. She's pretty hot with nothing on considering her age. Thanks for sharing!

EddyDye
07-07-24, 08:05
Is it active and have a phone number?

ColdFusion2500
07-07-24, 18:18
Is it active and have a phone number?Best go elsewhere Rossville or Dalton better younger (of age) choices. Named blue mountain spa now. Only 1 worker now.

KnoxDiggler
07-07-24, 21:03
Hey guys, met this girl who's offering NURU massages. She's literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's just starting nuru & would like to get her name out. She doesn't offer any extras, but she's a incredibly sexy & gives a great massage. You can book her at shesallbrazilian.com.She is still accepting more clients. I've seen her many times since this post & never left disappointed.

Football Fan
07-08-24, 14:19
Has anyone seen this girl. She was here in nashle area years ago said she was opening a place in Maryville. Lost touch with her. Anideas?

StreetNinja
07-08-24, 14:51
Has anyone seen this girl. She was here in nashle area years ago said she was opening a place in Maryville. Lost touch with her. Anideas?If she's in maryville hook me up with contact info!

TripJ
07-08-24, 16:15
This wouldn't be Jennifer that has been at Pure Massage on 411 would it? She has been there for multiple years though.

Has anyone seen this girl. She was here in nashle area years ago said she was opening a place in Maryville. Lost touch with her. Anideas?

TripJ
07-09-24, 19:50
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/louisville-therapist/7764052118.html

Has anyone seen her?

AthenSunGuy
07-09-24, 21:43
This wouldn't be Jennifer that has been at Pure Massage on 411 would it? She has been there for multiple years though.Any info on Pure Massage I have not seen anything on it. Tried searching but could not find anything. Any info is appreciated.

TripJ
07-10-24, 14:16
This one is worth a visit IMO. For those trusted members I have spoken with or have shared with me, I will pass along her number. Rates and other details will be between you and her.

Has anyone seen her?

ZkWanderer
07-10-24, 14:47
Any info on Pure Massage I have not seen anything on it. Tried searching but could not find anything. Any info is appreciated.It's been quite a while since my good friend was last there, but while Jennifer gives a hell of a good massage don't even make an attempt at seeking anything aside from a legit massage there unless something has changed. My friend said he would love to be proven wrong on this however.

DManTn300
07-10-24, 18:51
Has anyone seen this girl. She was here in nashle area years ago said she was opening a place in Maryville. Lost touch with her. Anideas?I'd be interested if she was in Maryville.

MotorBoater14
07-10-24, 19:44
This one is worth a visit IMO. For those trusted members I have spoken with or have shared with me, I will pass along her number. Rates and other details will be between you and her.I can't get an answer through the email listed. Would you mind sharing?

TripJ
07-11-24, 09:51
Sent info via PM.

I can't get an answer through the email listed. Would you mind sharing?

WukongTn
07-11-24, 15:01
Did a 90 min 4 hand. Very disappointed. $$.

AthenSunGuy
07-11-24, 16:20
Wife and I are wanting to get an erotic couples massage. Any suggestions?

Rayaceice
07-13-24, 14:43
Did a 90 min 4 hand. Very disappointed. $$.Do you recall the names of your 2 ladies?

Rayaceice
07-13-24, 14:44
Wife and I are wanting to get an erotic couples massage. Any suggestions?Legit massage with erotic flavor or happy with a non-LMT rubdown and happiness added?

AthenSunGuy
07-13-24, 16:41
Legit massage with erotic flavor or happy with a non-LMT rubdown and happiness added?Happy with a non-LMT rubdown and happiness added? 2 or 4 hands.

WukongTn
07-13-24, 17:58
Do you recall the names of your 2 ladies?Sophie and lena.

LeggsLover
07-14-24, 11:03
Anyone know of a AMP that a HJ is a sure thing no rip offs.

ZkWanderer
07-14-24, 20:53
Anyone know of a AMP that a HJ is a sure thing no rip offs.On S Peters. I've heard she generally won't do more than half hour with new people. Good friend went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a couple of years. Said the massage was average, left half a dozen Hamiltons on the counter. Flipped after about 15-20 minutes and was given a better than expected handshake. YMMV absolutely applies as to how cordial she can be, but I've been told the more often you visit and behave like a gentleman the better the treatment becomes.

Knox Knobby
07-16-24, 14:53

Has anyone seen her?

Looked promising. Thought I had even heard it was worth it. Drove an hour there. The last customer was late so his appointment ran over and instead of his time cut short, mine was as I had to wait at least 10 minutes past my 1 appointment before I was called in. Since her cutoff is 2, I had to be gone. May not have been so bad if I hadn't paid for a full hour. Decent massage but no teasing or extras. Adorably short, heavy frame, but gorgeous face nonetheless. Still bad experience overall and won’t try that again.

TripJ
07-16-24, 16:02
Hate to hear that. Myself and a couple other mongers have seen her and have had excellent visits.

Looked promising. Thought I had even heard it was worth it. Drove an hour there. The last customer was late so his appointment ran over and instead of his time cut short, mine was as I had to wait at least 10 minutes past my 1 appointment before I was called in. Since her cutoff is 2, I had to be gone. May not have been so bad if I hadn't paid for a full hour. Decent massage but no teasing or extras. Adorably short, heavy frame, but gorgeous face nonetheless. Still bad experience overall and wont try that again.

Knox Knobby
07-16-24, 23:53
Hate to hear that. Myself and a couple other mongers have seen her and have had excellent visits.Haha, glad to hear it was just me then. I was going to try an early AM appointment, but didn't work out. I guess being the last of the day she didn't care by that point? I'll keep looking. Surely one day we'll get someone nice and dependable to fill the massage void.

ImSpongeWorthy
07-17-24, 09:04
Haha, glad to hear it was just me then. I was going to try an early AM appointment, but didn't work out. I guess being the last of the day she didn't care by that point? I'll keep looking. Surely one day we'll get someone nice and dependable to fill the massage void.She responded once to me, then crickets.

TripJ
07-17-24, 20:02
This one is no longer in the business. She was a very sweet woman and was just trying to do things the legit way. Sorry for any confusion. Also, I won't be answering any questions or responding to any PM's about it either.

This one is worth a visit IMO. For those trusted members I have spoken with or have shared with me, I will pass along her number. Rates and other details will be between you and her.

Tsw900
07-18-24, 14:56
After reading Wukongs report decided to stop by and test out the spot. Walked in for a 90, I didn't catch the name but she was 40 ish and average looking. Great massage but was worried I struck out until she started to message my legs and tease me. After the flip, she started rubbing legs more then exposed me and started working on the main muscle. Slipped a finger at the end which was unexpected. Overall 10/10 massage and left satisfied. 1. 6 damage.

Also for anyone messaging me, I am not sure if my messages are sending out or not. It doesn't show my sent messages.

DomDoug
07-21-24, 10:47
It's my birthday and I'm thinking of splurging.

1. Is 2 $$ what I should bring (90 minutes + tip).

2. I'm in West Knoxville, what's my best bet for happiness (Rose is off the list).

3. Is Sunday too busy?