PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Jg3786
04-28-23, 17:07
So I take it the local authorities have cracked down on the AMPs the last few years? I know in Maryville many years ago there were several AMPs in the Blount County area but I heard Sheriff Borrong really cracked down on them. Or is it the talent just moved on to greener pastures so to speak?There was seven total at one time in Blount County. I don't remember how many were left open when he shut them down. Done it all in one night.

IWearSandals
04-28-23, 17:11
Just my take on this, a lot of guys including myself have spent the time and money to establish some sort of trust with the ladies that work at these places. Being a first time guest at these places sometimes won't get you anything other than a legitimate massage. I have been going to these places basically since they have opened so they know me and I even know a few of the "managers" so that helps as well. Every member on this board has there thing they are interested in and the AMP scene just happened to be mine. Unfortunately its not the same as it was 10-20 yrs ago when anything and everything could be had.Several years ago I was a regular at one of the AMPs in Alcoa. I was young and made more trips there than I probably should have (more than once a day a couple of times) but I enjoyed. The ladies there knew who I was and would do things after a few visits they didn't do in the beginning. Sometimes we'd skip the massage and get to the good stuff. Brought a 2nd "masseuse" in and they both played around some, at no additional cost. One even wanted to go to local bar with me. I passed but wish I would have done it. She was nice looking and wasn't a lot older than me. So being a regular has its benefits over a first timer.

This was 25+ years ago and I was young and in much better shape. Fun times were had.

IWearSandals
04-28-23, 17:15
There was seven total at one time in Blount County. I don't remember how many were left open when he shut them down. Done it all in one night.Didn't realize that many. I knew of 3 that I went to. One near the flea market. One near the airport. One on Gill St in Alcoa.

Not Maryville / Alcoa but there was another on Oak Ridge Hwy and then and American run one out of a house in west Knoxville. I'm sure there were plenty more that I didn't know about.

MaryVilleGuy
04-29-23, 08:19
Didn't realize that many. I knew of 3 that I went to. One near the flea market. One near the airport. One on Gill St in Alcoa.

Not Maryville / Alcoa but there was another on Oak Ridge Hwy and then and American run one out of a house in west Knoxville. I'm sure there were plenty more that I didn't know about.Hopefully I haven't got into the hobby too late. Surely there is an AMP or 2 around that still do HE with a decent massage. Its sad if everything's dried up that bad. At least Knoxville has some potential not like Maryville / Alcoa that seems to have none as far as I can figure out.

ZkWanderer
04-29-23, 13:55
There is potential in Knoxville but it takes work and relationship building because when the hammer fell a few years back it was a big heavy hammer. If you don't mind the drive or are in the area, check out the info on the Tri-Citiee board here. Definitely good times with less barrier to entry to be had. Just hard to justify a half day round trip most days speaking for myself.

Hopefully I haven't got into the hobby too late. Surely there is an AMP or 2 around that still do HE with a decent massage. Its sad if everything's dried up that bad. At least Knoxville has some potential not like Maryville / Alcoa that seems to have none as far as I can figure out.

Jg3786
04-29-23, 17:52
Didn't realize that many. I knew of 3 that I went to. One near the flea market. One near the airport. One on Gill St in Alcoa.

Not Maryville / Alcoa but there was another on Oak Ridge Hwy and then and American run one out of a house in west Knoxville. I'm sure there were plenty more that I didn't know about.Those where the three most popular and lasted the longest.

Macintn
04-29-23, 20:11
Those where the three most popular and lasted the longest.There were actually 2 near the flea market. One was above the gas / convenience store just past the flea market. The other was back towards the airport on the left if going in that direction. There was one on broadway as well in the Eagleton area. I think it opened later after some of the ones already mentioned were shut down.

Jg3786
04-29-23, 20:27
There were actually 2 near the flea market. One was above the gas / convenience store just past the flea market. The other was back towards the airport on the left if going in that direction. There was one on broadway as well in the Eagleton area. I think it opened later after some of the ones already mentioned were shut down.Yes that's correct. Actually three in Lakemont area at on time or another. First one was in a house beside the little store. I believe they just built storage units there. Another one was down 321 going towards Lenior City. Another past the Hospital for an extreme short time.

MaryVilleGuy
04-30-23, 07:25
Yes that's correct. Actually three in Lakemont area at on time or another. First one was in a house beside the little store. I believe they just built storage units there. Another one was down 321 going towards Lenior City. Another past the Hospital for an extreme short time.Are there any AMPs in Lenior City or Loudoun or down in like the Madisonville / Sweetwater areas?

IWearSandals
04-30-23, 22:12
Hopefully I haven't got into the hobby too late. Surely there is an AMP or 2 around that still do HE with a decent massage. Its sad if everything's dried up that bad. At least Knoxville has some potential not like Maryville / Alcoa that seems to have none as far as I can figure out.I know of some that aren't AMPs but great massage with great endings. Luanna Moon and Jessica are both worthwhile. Both of these advertise.

RiskyBusiness0
05-01-23, 13:34
I dreamed I was visiting Knoxville and I stopped by Rose to get a massage. There was just one older Asian lady there by herself. It was after 6 so I asked for an hour, she said 30 minutes and I talked her up to 45 minutes. Got in the room and she barely started before the doorbell rang and she left the room to deal with that. This happened twice more in the next ten minutes and the last time she came back after what sounded like her putting another customer in the room next to me and told me it would have to be 30 minutes (She did give me the difference back). She then gave a quick, lackluster massage and on the flip gave the "jerk off" motion and asked for money. It was. 6 on top of the. 3 I already gave. I then got the most mechanical, rushed ending I've ever had. Nothing sexy about it at all. I was even done finishing before she was cleaning me up. I was then rushed out.

Will not repeat.

MaryVilleGuy
05-01-23, 15:47
I know of some that aren't AMPs but great massage with great endings. Luanna Moon and Jessica are both worthwhile. Both of these advertise.Thank you I appreciate the info.

ZkWanderer
05-01-23, 18:37
Unfortunately that was the same reason I stopped frequenting Rose nearly 2 years ago. She started off doing average to above average massages and a good HJ that she at least seemed moderately involved in. Not sure if she just became over worked or some other change occurred but after about a dozen total visits over a 6 month period I had to stop wasting my time and money with her. The last 3 times I went I had basically the exact same experience you just described except at late morning to early afternoon appointments.

I dreamed I was visiting Knoxville and I stopped by Rose to get a massage. There was just one older Asian lady there by herself. It was after 6 so I asked for an hour, she said 30 minutes and I talked her up to 45 minutes. Got in the room and she barely started before the doorbell rang and she left the room to deal with that. This happened twice more in the next ten minutes and the last time she came back after what sounded like her putting another customer in the room next to me and told me it would have to be 30 minutes (She did give me the difference back). She then gave a quick, lackluster massage and on the flip gave the "jerk off" motion and asked for money. It was. 6 on top of the. 3 I already gave. I then got the most mechanical, rushed ending I've ever had. Nothing sexy about it at all. I was even done finishing before she was cleaning me up. I was then rushed out.

Will not repeat.

MaryVilleGuy
05-01-23, 18:38

Will not repeat.Assembly line jerk off? Dang that's a lot of money for something like that. How does Rose Massage get away with that? And if they do why don't the other AMPs have happy endings on a regular basis?

MaryVilleGuy
05-01-23, 19:21
Unfortunately that was the same reason I stopped frequenting Rose nearly 2 years ago. She started off doing average to above average massages and a good HJ that she at least seemed moderately involved in. Not sure if she just became over worked or some other change occurred but after about a dozen total visits over a 6 month period I had to stop wasting my time and money with her. The last 3 times I went I had basically the exact same experience you just described except at late morning to early afternoon appointments.She wouldn't last a week in Blount County how does she not get busted and shutdown? You know the local law enforcement have to know about her. They either just don't want to spend the time and effort to do it or someone is getting paid off.

DireWullff
05-03-23, 18:33
Hi. New here. No dreams so far. But I just started trying to take naps.

Got off early from work so I decided to try head to toe. Went in not expecting much from lurking here, but felt better once I saw others paying only cash. I even saw some non AMP to my surprise.

My hope's didn't last long because the sheet was pulled up to my shoulders upon entry. I'm new, so I had briefs on and wasn't ready to go sans anything for when they entered.

After that I got several mixed signals such as compliments on my tattoos, lots of attention to my ass, and was told I "have the makings of a hero" since I never said to ease up on any pressure during deep tissue even when it really hurt.

Then I got the up sale and was asked if I wanted to go from 60 to 90 minutes. Hope glimmered.

I sat up and acted like I couldn't understand, which wasn't far off from language barrier, to clarify, but she only indicated shoulders. Not sensing anything more I was good to call it a day since the deep tissue was pretty intense.

Overall, good massage. No hints. And got the "consultation" at the beginning and end that ate some of my time.

Like I said, I'm new. Don't know how to dream yet.

OdieDog
05-04-23, 13:55
Hi. New here. No dreams so far. But I just started trying to take naps.

Got off early from work so I decided to try head to toe. Went in not expecting much from lurking here, but felt better once I saw others paying only cash. I even saw some non AMP to my surprise.

My hope's didn't last long because the sheet was pulled up to my shoulders upon entry. I'm new, so I had briefs on and wasn't ready to go sans anything for when they entered.

After that I got several mixed signals such as compliments on my tattoos, lots of attention to my ass, and was told I "have the makings of a hero" since I never said to ease up on any pressure during deep tissue even when it really hurt.

Then I got the up sale and was asked if I wanted to go from 60 to 90 minutes. Hope glimmered.

I sat up and acted like I couldn't understand, which wasn't far off from language barrier, to clarify, but she only indicated shoulders. Not sensing anything more I was good to call it a day since the deep tissue was pretty intense..Jen at head to toe does a great massage but that is all you are going to get there.

Alive865
05-04-23, 16:57
Walked in to Foot Massage in Sevierville yesterday because I pulled a muscle in my back and had gotten a decent massage there before.

Was greeted by an older Asian lady who spoke very little English and opted for a 60 minute massage. The same older lady came in to work on me and adjusted the sheet to cover everything up to the around my nose and started the most lackluster rubbing I've ever experienced. I asked if she could use more pressure and do my upper back without the sheet. The lady freaked out and yelled "No do this!" I tried to rephrase my question so she could understand better but she wasn't having it. She ran out of the room and stood outside. She pulled the curtain back a couple of times and looked at me while I was getting dressed.

She didn't have me pay for my hour up front so I could just leave without worrying about a refund. I wasn't even looking for anything extra but I think it's safe to say that you aren't going to find anything here if that's what you're after.

Found a different distraction after that to ease my pain. Will post about that in another thread.

MaryVilleGuy
05-04-23, 19:07
Jen at head to toe does a great massage but that is all you are going to get there.Yes that's all I got. Jennifer is really sweet though. She owns Head to Toe and Pure Massage also.

MaryVilleGuy
05-04-23, 22:42
Yes that's all I got. Jennifer is really sweet though. She owns Head to Toe and Pure Massage also.Good grief there are going to have to be some AMPs get opened around here so we can get good massages and good HE. Looks like they would see the possibilities around here.

CjWilliams2020
05-06-23, 15:00
Hey guys, so I saw Skye quite a bit, a couple of years ago. More like 3-4. What's the story with her these days? Anyone know? I messaged her and the amount for a mobile isn't terrible, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any info. I'm really looking for a good massage, and don't want to wait.

Jg3786
05-06-23, 15:46
Hey guys, so I saw Skye quite a bit, a couple of years ago. More like 3-4. What's the story with her these days? Anyone know? I messaged her and the amount for a mobile isn't terrible, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any info. I'm really looking for a good massage, and don't want to wait.Saw her about a year ago. Nothing even close to her massage of past. She's put on at least a hundred pounds and no happy handshake at the end.

CjWilliams2020
05-06-23, 15:51
Saw her about a year ago. Nothing even close to her massage of past. She's put on at least a hundred pounds and no happy handshake at the end.Wow. I'm sure glad I asked in here. Her massage used to be absolutely amazing. Maybe the best I've ever had. And the end was too. Anyone else recommended? I'm honestly more concerned about the massage.

TripJ
05-06-23, 21:44
Wow. I'm sure glad I asked in here. Her massage used to be absolutely amazing. Maybe the best I've ever had. And the end was too. Anyone else recommended? I'm honestly more concerned about the massage.I recommend Missy in Lafollette. Contact WheelerJim for her contact info.

MaryVilleGuy
05-07-23, 07:08
Wow. I'm sure glad I asked in here. Her massage used to be absolutely amazing. Maybe the best I've ever had. And the end was too. Anyone else recommended? I'm honestly more concerned about the massage.Us new guys need help! I sure hope we can find someone soon!

Hentai19
05-09-23, 11:53
First visit yesterday. Mary was my masseuse, decent massage. In my opinion she is very plain in the looks department, probably in her 50's. HE with a little coaxing. Not sure if I will repeat.

Regards,

H19.

Dickson08
05-09-23, 13:27
Saw her about a year ago. Nothing even close to her massage of past. She's put on at least a hundred pounds and no happy handshake at the end.She told me that she would give me a handshake when I saw her about a year ago because I was a long time customer. Wasn't feeling it though.

Dickson08
05-09-23, 13:32
Well, my atf is on vacation back home. It seems that Lucky Star now has 4 or 5 similar middle aged women that give mediocre rubs. They are very busy now so must be scratching somebody's itch.

DireWullff
05-09-23, 13:58
Went again after no hints the first time. I know that Maryville is a ghost town, so I was ready for just a good massage.

I got deep tissue from "Jenny". To my surprise, it included walking on my back. I've never had that, so I was ready to try it.

Decent massage. Some flirting. Like compliments on tattoos and being handsome. I'm sure it's standard stuff.

Decided to up from 60 to 90 last minute. Seemed to be a big deal with "boss approval".

Nothing aside from the flirting. And the extra 30 wasn't worth it. Just a gave and scalp massage.

When I left or was super busy with couples massages. Place seems completely above board.

Dickson08
05-09-23, 13:59
First visit yesterday. Mary was my masseuse, decent massage. In my opinion she is very plain in the looks department, probably in her 50's. HE with a little coaxing. Not sure if I will repeat.

Regards,

H19.Not doubting your experience but had a no tease, all covered experience there last summer and wrote this place off. Not my first rodeo either.

ZorroZ
05-09-23, 16:59
I recommend Missy in Lafollette. Contact WheelerJim for her contact info.Awesome Lady will definitely see again.

MaryVilleGuy
05-09-23, 18:34
Not doubting your experience but had a no tease, all covered experience there last summer and wrote this place off. Not my first rodeo either.Where is Lucky Star? And there does seem to be a huge range of experiences at the AMPs. Some HE, others no luck just massage. Must be a system some guys have. Or is it just the money? Offer bigger tips? I really believe Pure Massage and Head to Toe are totally legit.

Dickson08
05-09-23, 20:21
Where is Lucky Star? And there does seem to be a huge range of experiences at the AMPs. Some HE, others no luck just massage. Must be a system some guys have. Or is it just the money? Offer bigger tips? I really believe Pure Massage and Head to Toe are totally legit.Lucky is in Halls and is self service now.

Yes, Maryille is all legit.

KrogMe2000
05-10-23, 01:00
Assembly line jerk off? Dang that's a lot of money for something like that. How does Rose Massage get away with that? And if they do why don't the other AMPs have happy endings on a regular basis?Around here she's the only reliable HE. Last two times she's allowed me some OTC squeezin on the backside. Her grip / stroke is the most insane feeling, she has a unique skill to make me finish fast.

TripJ
05-10-23, 08:26
Just a little fun fact, Lucky in Halls and Foot Spa on Campbell Station are owned and managed by the same people. Abby manages both.

Where is Lucky Star? And there does seem to be a huge range of experiences at the AMPs. Some HE, others no luck just massage. Must be a system some guys have. Or is it just the money? Offer bigger tips? I really believe Pure Massage and Head to Toe are totally legit.

OdieDog
05-10-23, 11:10
Around here she's the only reliable HE. Last two times she's allowed me some OTC squeezin on the backside. Her grip / stroke is the most insane feeling, she has a unique skill to make me finish fast.Agree she is truly skilled and if you are lucky enough to get the top off for a woman her age she really has a nice set going for her.

MaryVilleGuy
05-10-23, 12:26
Agree she is truly skilled and if you are lucky enough to get the top off for a woman her age she really has a nice set going for her.So Rose will take her top off? And Lucky and Foot Spa are both HE possible? Also what does Rose charge for HE and is her being topless cost extra?

Dickson08
05-10-23, 16:59
So Rose will take her top off? And Lucky and Foot Spa are both HE possible? Also what does Rose charge for HE and is her being topless cost extra?Both Foot and Lucky are 99% self serve based on a ton of trips.

The Rose jackhammer is awful.

DireWullff
05-10-23, 17:22
I'm thinking of booking her for a therapeutic massage. Based on reviews, she's a legit LMT with extras. But I've not seen any opinions on the extras.

Anyone care to share so I'm not wasting my time?

OdieDog
05-10-23, 21:28
So Rose will take her top off? And Lucky and Foot Spa are both HE possible? Also what does Rose charge for HE and is her being topless cost extra?Top is extra and I think it varies on cost.

Wiggles
05-10-23, 23:46
So Rose will take her top off? And Lucky and Foot Spa are both HE possible? Also what does Rose charge for HE and is her being topless cost extra?Have not seen her since before Covid. Back then she would pop the girls out. I even sat up and pull her pants down without any resistance, just a bad boy comment.

MaryVilleGuy
05-11-23, 05:02
Both Foot and Lucky are 99% self serve based on a ton of trips.

The Rose jackhammer is awful.What is the Rose jackhammer? And is the Foot and Lucky massage any good? And do you have to tip for the self service extra at both places? And do they ask you to do the self service?

IWearSandals
05-11-23, 06:28
I'm thinking of booking her for a therapeutic massage. Based on reviews, she's a legit LMT with extras. But I've not seen any opinions on the extras.

Anyone care to share so I'm not wasting my time?She is very worthwhile to go and see. Legit awesome massage and you will leave relaxed! She's one of the best I've seen. She's a little pricey but you won't regret it.

DireWullff
05-11-23, 12:35
She is very worthwhile to go and see. Legit awesome massage and you will leave relaxed! She's one of the best I've seen. She's a little pricey but you won't regret it.Thank you. Yeah. I'm in Maryville and the scene is dead. And I've been scraping around Knoxville. I'm not looking for full service. At this point in my journey into the hobby I'll settle for a guaranteed decent time.

Dickson08
05-11-23, 14:25
What is the Rose jackhammer? And is the Foot and Lucky massage any good? And do you have to tip for the self service extra at both places? And do they ask you to do the self service?Rose makes you finish as soon as possible to get you to leave.

Self serve is very obvious after the flip and oil is placed near the boys. I usually just go for it. Only been shut down a couple of times. Also a good opportunity to encourage her to help or take over for a "big tip."

MaryVilleGuy
05-11-23, 15:18
Thank you. Yeah. I'm in Maryville and the scene is dead. And I've been scraping around Knoxville. I'm not looking for full service. At this point in my journey into the hobby I'll settle for a guaranteed decent time.It's amazing it's this bad. The local law enforcement must really be on the ball. Well except for Rose LOL. She must have law enforcement kinfolk!

MaryVilleGuy
05-11-23, 21:33
Rose makes you finish as soon as possible to get you to leave.

Self serve is very obvious after the flip and oil is placed near the boys. I usually just go for it. Only been shut down a couple of times. Also a good opportunity to encourage her to help or take over for a "big tip."Thank you I appreciate the info. How much of a tip will usually persuade them to help instead of self service?

BigBucks
05-11-23, 22:10
There is one there that is not self serve if you ask nicely but she will rub fingers together wanting that good tip. Never asked name.

Both Foot and Lucky are 99% self serve based on a ton of trips.

The Rose jackhammer is awful.

Zapbrap
05-12-23, 02:16
https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-deep-throat-queen---certified/481991777219

Setup appt. Went to addy provided. Sat outside and waited 5-10 min. Chirp. Nothing. Call #. Crickets. Left. Got back home attempted to text again what was going on. Still nothing. Useless.

MaryVilleGuy
05-12-23, 07:58
There is one there that is not self serve if you ask nicely but she will rub fingers together wanting that good tip. Never asked name.How much does she want in tip for HE? And what does she look like?

MaryVilleGuy
05-12-23, 08:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RJHunter
05-12-23, 18:32
https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-deep-throat-queen---certified/481991777219

Setup appt. Went to addy provided. Sat outside and waited 5-10 min. Chirp. Nothing. Call #. Crickets. Left. Got back home attempted to text again what was going on. Still nothing. Useless.You were lucky you didn't actually meet her.

MaryVilleGuy
05-13-23, 07:29
How much does she want in tip for HE? And what does she look like?I may have asked a question that I wasn't supposed to ask and I apologize. I just want to be prepared when I go to an AMP that I may be able to at least get a good massage and if I can get an HE I want to have enough cash for a proper tip and also of course want the AMP to be clean and safe. Would never judge or put any members down for what they decide to do. Just want to be safe walking into an unknown situation for the first time.

Dickson08
05-13-23, 12:12
I may have asked a question that I wasn't supposed to ask and I apologize. I just want to be prepared when I go to an AMP that I may be able to at least get a good massage and if I can get an HE I want to have enough cash for a proper tip and also of course want the AMP to be clean and safe. Would never judge or put any members down for what they decide to do. Just want to be safe walking into an unknown situation for the first time.Just go. For it. And whatever you do. Never cover your ass with the towel.

MaryVilleGuy
05-14-23, 07:03
Just go. For it. And whatever you do. Never cover your ass with the towel.You are right. I really do appreciate all the advice from all members here. Hopefully I will have some adventures to tell you all about. It's not our fault if things have dried up. If the opportunities were there I am sure everyone would be partaking of them. Thanks again you all.

PSlim
05-14-23, 17:42
Got a chance to visit onyx in Maryville. Very sweet, attractive lady.

Massage and ending really good. Way better than any AMP I've found in the area. Multiple options on menu.

PSlim
05-14-23, 17:54
You are right. I really do appreciate all the advice from all members here. Hopefully I will have some adventures to tell you all about. It's not our fault if things have dried up. If the opportunities were there I am sure everyone would be partaking of them. Thanks again you all.I found onyxx in Maryville on rub rankings and definitely recommend. Better than the local AMPs in my opinion.

MaryVilleGuy
05-15-23, 15:09
I found onyxx in Maryville on rub rankings and definitely recommend. Better than the local AMPs in my opinion.Sounds awesome thanks for the info! Also I saw on Craigslist a Sherrys Soothing Touch. Does anyone know anything about her? She says she does massage in her residence.

GrittyB
05-15-23, 19:57
Sounds awesome thanks for the info! Also I saw on Craigslist a Sherrys Soothing Touch. Does anyone know anything about her? She says she does massage in her residence.Here's the link:

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/knoxville-sherrys-soothing-touch/7621174238.html

PSlim
05-15-23, 20:19
Here's the link:

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hws/d/knoxville-sherrys-soothing-touch/7621174238.htmlI've visited Sherry twice. Not my type and no comparison to Onyxx. Sherry gives a decent massage and HE. She just talks way too much in my opinion and is heavier than I prefer.

MaryVilleGuy
05-16-23, 05:21
I've visited Sherry twice. Not my type and no comparison to Onyxx. Sherry gives a decent massage and HE. She just talks way too much in my opinion and is heavier than I prefer.Thank you for the info on Sherry and Onyx. Is both of their residences safe and clean?

PSlim
05-16-23, 05:57
Anyone seen her lately? I enjoyed a visit with her a while back but haven't seen her advertising lately.

Hentai19
05-16-23, 10:10
Thank you for the info on Sherry and Onyx. Is both of their residences safe and clean?I have been to see Shery once. Safe and clean. However I agree with too heavy and talkative. See just seemed weird to me.

H19.

Howdo
05-16-23, 20:50
Thank you for the info on Sherry and Onyx. Is both of their residences safe and clean?Made contact with Onyxx. Timing didn't work out but hope to catch her soon. Thanks for the heads up.

PSlim
05-16-23, 22:22
I'm fairly new to the area. I checked out interstate in Harriman. Same older lady that's always been there apparently. Light rubbing on the back, no teasing, flip, handshake. More menu items if you so choose.

Niota, same as above but the massage was a little better quality.

KnoxVol
05-17-23, 00:02
I've visited Sherry twice. Not my type and no comparison to Onyxx. Sherry gives a decent massage and HE. She just talks way too much in my opinion and is heavier than I prefer.Is onyx FS?

PSlim
05-17-23, 09:35
Is onyx FS?Yes, it was an option.

SeeksEasy
05-17-23, 10:07
I have found Sherry to be a reliable, undrugged, good provider. She is what she is, but she is stable. Seeks.

DrJack51
05-17-23, 15:01
Made contact with Onyxx. Timing didn't work out but hope to catch her soon. Thanks for the heads up.Is there a link or info how to contact onyxx?

BillyLoves
05-17-23, 15:58
Is there a link or info how to contact onyxx?https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/onyxxvnulb-27455.html

KnoxDiggler
05-17-23, 16:04
Is there a link or info how to contact onyxx?https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/onyxxvnulb-27455.html

This is her ad. I've reviewed her a few months ago. Been seeing her pretty consistently for 5 months or so. Beautiful girl & cool to talk to.

Volguido
05-17-23, 21:29
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/onyxxvnulb-27455.html

This is her ad. I've reviewed her a few months ago. Been seeing her pretty consistently for 5 months or so. Beautiful girl & cool to talk to.Damage? And think she would be acceptable to someone who has been out of the game for a while?

DireWullff
05-18-23, 06:13
So, Massage Therapy on Kingston was a bust, and not in the good way.

I think I got mama. I know a boss when I see one, and this one was laying on the couch looking at Facebook when I walked in.

Lots of good signs at the start. Almost immediate uncover. Inner thigh rub. Putting her thighs right into my open hand.

Then the up sale, which I would think would seal the deal. But on the flip, it's just a face massage, chest rub, lower leg (which got the most flip time) and very brief ball touch.

I'm not sure what I did wrong. Ass arch. Please sounds. And spreading my legs at the, what I thought, were the right times.

Not a bad massage, but not worth getting followed into the parking lot for tip money.

Oh, and the next day I noticed she bruised my back and I was sore. Never going back.

MaryVilleGuy
05-18-23, 12:38

I think I got mama. I know a boss when I see one, and this one was laying on the couch looking at Facebook when I walked in.

Lots of good signs at the start. Almost immediate uncover. Inner thigh rub. Putting her thighs right into my open hand.

Then the up sale, which I would think would seal the deal. But on the flip, it's just a face massage, chest rub, lower leg (which got the most flip time) and very brief ball touch.

I'm not sure what I did wrong. Ass arch. Please sounds. And spreading my legs at the, what I thought, were the right times.Wow she actually followed you out into the parking lot? What did she do? How much tip was she wanting? Even if you don't get an HE, is the customary tip 20%? I have read generally if you get an HE you tip about 60 dollars. Is that about right?

Rayaceice
05-19-23, 11:12
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athens/female-escorts/black_caribbean/4783181791sexy-greek-queen-is-/913608650565

Willu11
05-19-23, 19:12
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athens/female-escorts/black_caribbean/4783181791sexy-greek-queen-is-/913608650565Deposit scam.

DireWullff
05-19-23, 23:32
Wow she actually followed you out into the parking lot? What did she do? How much tip was she wanting? Even if you don't get an HE, is the customary tip 20%? I have read generally if you get an HE you tip about 60 dollars. Is that about right?To be honest, I don't know. She didn't say, but I went back in just to not cause a scene. Tipped very low and left. That is not my normal, but I was very pissed.

And I'm livid after finding the marks. My first thought was 'was this on purpose?

Stewie007
05-20-23, 13:13
Anyone seen her lately? I enjoyed a visit with her a while back but haven't seen her advertising lately.She has a new phone number. PM me for details. I believe she is not taking new clients.

Quigley98
05-20-23, 13:42

I'm not sure what I did wrong. Ass arch. Please sounds. And spreading my legs at the, what I thought, were the right times.

Not a bad massage, but not worth getting followed into the parking lot for tip money.

Oh, and the next day I noticed she bruised my back and I was sore. Never going back.I enjoyed Massage Therapy, good price left happy. I guess YMMV depending on who you get, girl I saw was maybe 20's or 30's. I can't tell.

DireWullff
05-20-23, 14:37
I enjoyed Massage Therapy, good price left happy. I guess YMMV depending on who you get, girl I saw was maybe 20's or 30's. I can't tell.Yeah. Agreed. YMMV is a given.

And I would try again if it weren't for the bruising.

That to me is a deal breaker. I can't go and have fun if I have to worry about expkaining bruises and scratches.

DireWullff
05-22-23, 10:55
And, to those that are curious, Massage Therapy, next to Mexican restaurant and Mooyah, rings up as Feet Retreat on card payments. I have to assume they're owned by the same people. Like how I've heard Pure and Head to Toe in Maryville are owned by the same.

TripJ
05-22-23, 12:18
Feet Retreat, Massage Therapy, Massage Works (closed) and the ACU places (closed) are / were all owned by the same people.

Foot Spa and Lucky are owned by the same people too. All the other places in town are owned by other individuals.

And, to those that are curious, Massage Therapy, next to Mexican restaurant and Mooyah, rings up as Feet Retreat on card payments. I have to assume they're owned by the same people. Like how I've heard Pure and Head to Toe in Maryville are owned by the same.

Dickson08
05-22-23, 13:44
And, to those that are curious, Massage Therapy, next to Mexican restaurant and Mooyah, rings up as Feet Retreat on card payments. I have to assume they're owned by the same people. Like how I've heard Pure and Head to Toe in Maryville are owned by the same.Thanks for the info. I always pay cash and flash the potential tip before service at prepay places. Saves them asking. You tip cash?

DireWullff
05-23-23, 11:29
Thanks for the info. I always pay cash and flash the potential tip before service at prepay places. Saves them asking. You tip cash?On card too. Credit card no one else is on.

MaryVilleGuy
05-23-23, 15:49
Thanks for the info. I always pay cash and flash the potential tip before service at prepay places. Saves them asking. You tip cash?Pure Massage and Head to Toe are owned by the same lady. Her name is Jennifer. Is cash the best way to go when paying at the AMPs and once again how much do you tip to get the ladies to give you HE?

BigWoody423
05-25-23, 00:42
Any reviews on Jen worth PM'ing about? I'm thinking of making an appointment. I'll share results if I end up going through with it.

MaryVilleGuy
05-25-23, 15:11
Any reviews on Jen worth PM'ing about? I'm thinking of making an appointment. I'll share results if I end up going through with it.Went to Pure Massage today because it is like 10 minutes from my house and got a little bit of a surprise. Jennifer the owner was giving me a massage and one of her employees came in and was talking to her and said hey you want 4 hands? I said sure so for about 15 minutes I got a 4 hands massage. It was pretty awesome I didn't get a HE but it was a very good relaxing massage. Definitely enjoyed what 4 hands I got.

KrogMe2000
05-28-23, 15:12
Rose is only guaranteed HE in Knox so I'm a repeat customer. Went in on Friday. Had to wait what felt like forever. Normally just do the HE but asked what else she does. $ for top to come off and feel the girls while she works her magic. Normally would decline due to price but was in the mood for it. I asked about CBJ but she shot that down quick. I'm sure there's a dancer at a club around here that would be better bang for the buck but also feel like dancers are wayyyy more risky to mess around with.

MaryVilleGuy
05-28-23, 21:30
Rose is only guaranteed HE in Knox so I'm a repeat customer. Went in on Friday. Had to wait what felt like forever. Normally just do the HE but asked what else she does. $ for top to come off and feel the girls while she works her magic. Normally would decline due to price but was in the mood for it. I asked about CBJ but she shot that down quick. I'm sure there's a dancer at a club around here that would be better bang for the buck but also feel like dancers are wayyyy more risky to mess around with.What does she charge for topless HE? Does she do completely nude?

MasterSir
05-29-23, 13:39
Rose is only guaranteed HE in Knox so I'm a repeat customer. Went in on Friday. Had to wait what felt like forever. Normally just do the HE but asked what else she does. $ for top to come off and feel the girls while she works her magic. Normally would decline due to price but was in the mood for it. I asked about CBJ but she shot that down quick. I'm sure there's a dancer at a club around here that would be better bang for the buck but also feel like dancers are wayyyy more risky to mess around with.Didn't know she offered topless. How much was that?

MaryVilleGuy
05-29-23, 18:51
Didn't know she offered topless. How much was that?And you can touch them too? How about sucking on them? Does she do titjobs?

MaryVilleGuy
05-31-23, 05:12
Anyone been to Feet Retreat lately?

Hentai19
06-01-23, 10:52
Anyone been to Feet Retreat lately?I was there in early May. I did post my experience. Massage was good. Mary was my masseuse, plain looking lady. HE took some coaxing not sure if I will repeat.

H19.

BectonLo
06-01-23, 10:58
Passing through the area and decided to indulge. Saw good reviews on Luanna Moon so took the plunge. Definitely agree with all the reviews, well worth it. Takes her time and would say an above average massage. Flip was excellent and really gets into it. Treat this gem well because they don't have them like this where I'm from. Communication was good. Skeptical of the area at first but turned out fine. Would recommend and repeat if I was in the area.

TripJ
06-01-23, 11:50
Dude I think it's about time you start posting on experiences you have had instead of always asking questions. Your vibe is definitely that of LEO.

Anyone been to Feet Retreat lately?

Hydrashok
06-01-23, 12:25
Passing through the area and decided to indulge. Saw good reviews on Luanna Moon so took the plunge. Definitely agree with all the reviews, well worth it. Takes her time and would say an above average massage. Flip was excellent and really gets into it. Treat this gem well because they don't have them like this where I'm from. Communication was good. Skeptical of the area at first but turned out fine. Would recommend and repeat if I was in the area.Would you care to share the details of the flip. Pm is fine. Thank you.

ZkWanderer
06-01-23, 14:39
Just wanted to put this info out there for any of you with a few hours to kill and don't mind a hundred mile drive one way. I visited the Chinese Massage place in Bristol on Volunteer Pkwy today and had a wonderfully refreshing experience. Took me back to the hay days of what was offered in the Knox area 5-6 years or more ago.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11928-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6467113&viewfull=1#post6467113.

Knox57
06-03-23, 07:49
Tried out Massage Therapy for the first time after reading mixed reviews here. Asked for 60 minutes. The lady was older with short hair. During the massage the towel came off pretty much right away. A few times another masseuse came in the room and talked with each other. I thought I was about to get 4 hands. Nope. After the 60 minutes and a pretty good massage (but with no flip) she asked if I wanted longer. I wanted the flip and really wanted a shot of leaving happy so I said okay to 30 more. She told me to flip and left the room. Then a different lady came in and did the last 30. Some teasing but nothing else. Overall pretty good massage, kinda weird and no HE. Probably just should have gone to the sure thing with Rose.

MaryVilleGuy
06-03-23, 12:03
Tried out Massage Therapy for the first time after reading mixed reviews here. Asked for 60 minutes. The lady was older with short hair. During the massage the towel came off pretty much right away. A few times another masseuse came in the room and talked with each other. I thought I was about to get 4 hands. Nope. After the 60 minutes and a pretty good massage (but with no flip) she asked if I wanted longer. I wanted the flip and really wanted a shot of leaving happy so I said okay to 30 more. She told me to flip and left the room. Then a different lady came in and did the last 30. Some teasing but nothing else. Overall pretty good massage, kinda weird and no HE. Probably just should have gone to the sure thing with Rose.Wow so much hit and miss with the AMPs! Got to be a system of some kind.

TSampson369
06-03-23, 13:27
Tried out Massage Therapy for the first time after reading mixed reviews here. Asked for 60 minutes. The lady was older with short hair. During the massage the towel came off pretty much right away. A few times another masseuse came in the room and talked with each other. I thought I was about to get 4 hands. Nope. After the 60 minutes and a pretty good massage (but with no flip) she asked if I wanted longer. I wanted the flip and really wanted a shot of leaving happy so I said okay to 30 more. She told me to flip and left the room. Then a different lady came in and did the last 30. Some teasing but nothing else. Overall pretty good massage, kinda weird and no HE. Probably just should have gone to the sure thing with Rose.Is this the one on Kingston pike in Bearden? What was the $$$ damage?

Knox57
06-03-23, 16:47
Is this the one on Kingston pike in Bearden? What was the $$$ damage?Yes on Kingston pike. 110 for 90 minutes.

MaryVilleGuy
06-03-23, 19:05
Yes on Kingston pike. 110 for 90 minutes.How much did you tip?

KnoxDiggler
06-04-23, 22:43
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/dark-amp-lovely-27853.html

Anybody seen this one? Wondering what to expect.

MaryVilleGuy
06-05-23, 07:44
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/dark-amp-lovely-27853.html

Anybody seen this one? Wondering what to expect.I am curious about her too. I think she's in Maryville where I am.

TSampson369
06-05-23, 14:35

Anybody seen this one? Wondering what to expect.I've tried repeatedly but haven't been able to get hold of her.

MaryVilleGuy
06-07-23, 08:02
I've tried repeatedly but haven't been able to get hold of her.Anyone been to Foot Spa in Sevirville?

Dickson08
06-08-23, 13:21
Anyone been to Foot Spa in Sevirville?Multiple reports of just massagy there. No happiness.

Go find some and report back.

AegisWonder25
06-09-23, 14:14
I'm headed that way towards the end of the month. Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice dream while I'm there?

ZkWanderer
06-10-23, 12:03
I'm headed that way towards the end of the month. Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice dream while I'm there?I live near that area, it's the driest tourist trap you'll ever find. No AMPs, and I could be wrong but no UTR gals within about 20 miles either. Your best bet, which still isn't a good one, is Knoxville. Very hit or miss results, for new faces, at the few places that do have anything to offer.

AegisWonder25
06-10-23, 15:17
I live near that area, it's the driest tourist trap you'll ever find. No AMPs, and I could be wrong but no UTR gals within about 20 miles either. Your best bet, which still isn't a good one, is Knoxville. Very hit or miss results, for new faces, at the few places that do have anything to offer.Why is our scene so much worse than even Kentucky. I can easily have a good time in both bowling green and Louisville for great prices but then you cross that state line and cities are dried up or the girls want two or three times what Kentucky is.

MaryVilleGuy
06-10-23, 18:05
Why is our scene so much worse than even Kentucky. I can easily have a good time in both bowling green and Louisville for great prices but then you cross that state line and cities are dried up or the girls want two or three times what Kentucky is.Okay I am new at this of course but was it really that much better than now in Knoxville? Was there a massive law enforcement crackdown or what?

TripJ
06-11-23, 07:19
Yes back 10+ years ago there were multiple AMPs in Knox and Blount and anything could be had that you wanted. There was a local crack down and if I'm not mistaken it was called "White Spider" or something to that effect and once that happened then they all shutdown and never tried opening back. How Harriman and Niota stay open is beyond me. I'm sure they pay the local LEO departments off to leave them alone.

Okay I am new at this of course but was it really that much better than now in Knoxville? Was there a massive law enforcement crackdown or what?

BoredMwm
06-11-23, 12:29
So was on STG today and ran across https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-massages-/952323775430. Phone number comes back as a bar in carryville. But there have been a couple of other posts that pop up on sumo search. I can't decide if this is a couple that does this as a kink or a set up. What are your thoughts?

Dickson08
06-11-23, 13:57
Yes back 10+ years ago there were multiple AMPs in Knox and Blount and anything could be had that you wanted. There was a local crack down and if I'm not mistaken it was called "White Spider" or something to that effect and once that happened then they all shutdown and never tried opening back. How Harriman and Niota stay open is beyond me. I'm sure they pay the local LEO departments off to leave them alone.Asian Healthy Massage had a great ad in the phone book. 160 to mama upfront and got Korean? Girl for a nice shower, sauna, and full service. Those were fun times off Chapman Highway.

BobVac21
06-11-23, 20:27
Anybody know if Whitney will ever make a return. She was such a sweetheart and is sorely missed.

IWearSandals
06-12-23, 06:23
Anybody know if Whitney will ever make a return. She was such a sweetheart and is sorely missed.She made a brief return recently and I believe has gotten back out of it currently.

Rayaceice
06-12-23, 15:13
Daily ads on STG and curious if anyone has made a visit with any reviews. Thanks.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/571740465751

TTboy24
06-12-23, 18:23
Daily ads on STG and curious if anyone has made a visit with any reviews. Thanks.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/571740465751She give you a a wrap around while watching TV.

ZkWanderer
06-13-23, 11:14
Asian Healthy Massage had a great ad in the phone book. 160 to mama upfront and got Korean? Girl for a nice shower, sauna, and full service. Those were fun times off Chapman Highway.Damn the whiplash hit hard thinking back to Sophia and her girls there on Chapman. Not going to lie, that was and is to this day probably my all time favorite place.

Paul Sanders
06-13-23, 12:13

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/571740465751Saw Her Last Year.

When I was new to town. Her photos on STG's are 15-20 years old, depending on the post. You will feel like in a fishbowl to her neighbors given her location and where you must park.

She was advertising then at $120 for half an hour (interesting, that she cannot command $120 anymore) and I asked how long for an hour. I was looking for a slow and teasing dream. She said, "You're not going to need that long." She provided a jackhammer session with rough, scaled hands. It was not working for me and she loudly exhales and informs me she has been doing this for 20 years (by her pictures, this means since junior high).

A rare instance where I was happy just to stop everything to get up and leave.

TripJ
06-13-23, 16:30
Damn the whiplash hit hard thinking back to Sophia and her girls there on Chapman. Not going to lie, that was and is to this day probably my all time favorite place.The AMP in Solway was always my favorite. Angie was a ton of fun.

RidgerMan
06-13-23, 21:47
The AMP in Solway was always my favorite. Angie was a ton of fun.Good grief, getting in and out of that 2. 2 car parking lot was always a bear, LOL!! There was a place between Oak Ridge and Clinton for a little while. It was maybe 10 minutes from the house. I was such a regular there that I'd get the table shower, get put in the sauna, and the girl would come and get me out and she'd already be mostly undressed. Mama-san came in a few times to tell us to keep the noise down, LOL. Good times.

TripJ
06-14-23, 07:22
Remember the place between OR and Clinton myself. Too bad we are in the state we are in now.

Good grief, getting in and out of that 2. 2 car parking lot was always a bear, LOL!! There was a place between Oak Ridge and Clinton for a little while. It was maybe 10 minutes from the house. I was such a regular there that I'd get the table shower, get put in the sauna, and the girl would come and get me out and she'd already be mostly undressed. Mama-san came in a few times to tell us to keep the noise down, LOL. Good times.

MaryVilleGuy
06-18-23, 15:33
Remember the place between OR and Clinton myself. Too bad we are in the state we are in now.Okay I may have asked already but what is the best overall AMP in Knoxville as far as good massage and possibly HE. But especially if all else fails a good massage?

TripJ
06-19-23, 11:26
As stated before in this thread, just because a guy gets lucky somewhere doesn't mean you will. Some guys have put time, effort and money into building trust with some of the AMP women. Best thing you can do is the same and then report back.

Okay I may have asked already but what is the best overall AMP in Knoxville as far as good massage and possibly HE. But especially if all else fails a good massage?

DireWullff
06-19-23, 15:09
Went to Relax, but struck out again. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in my signals. I'm practically pulling a when Harry met Sally over here, but no go. I even went up to 90 minutes.

Please, teach me to signal.

MaryVilleGuy
06-19-23, 16:04
As stated before in this thread, just because a guy gets lucky somewhere doesn't mean you will. Some guys have put time, effort and money into building trust with some of the AMP women. Best thing you can do is the same and then report back.Okay thanks for the reply and info I appreciate it.

Dickson08
06-19-23, 16:36
Okay I may have asked already but what is the best overall AMP in Knoxville as far as good massage and possibly HE. But especially if all else fails a good massage?Dude, invest 100 bucks in some hands on research and report back. Only place with zero chance of fun is Hong. The rest are a crap shoot for first timers or require a lot of relationship building for regulars. Took a year for me with one girl before she did the deed.

MaryVilleGuy
06-19-23, 18:43
Dude, invest 100 bucks in some hands on research and report back. Only place with zero chance of fun is Hong. The rest are a crap shoot for first timers or require a lot of relationship building for regulars. Took a year for me with one girl before she did the deed.Okay thank you all for answering my questions and I will do my best to go do the hands on research and quit driving you all crazy with my questions. Hopefully I will have some beginners luck and get a good massage and HE. Be funny if it turned out to be Hong LOL.

Dickson08
06-19-23, 21:53
Went to Relax, but struck out again. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in my signals. I'm practically pulling a when Harry met Sally over here, but no go. I even went up to 90 minutes.

Please, teach me to signal.Did you rub her ass after the flip? Did you move the towel away? Point to junior? She should at least oil you up or no tip for her.

MaryVilleGuy
06-20-23, 14:26
Did you rub her ass after the flip? Did you move the towel away? Point to junior? She should at least oil you up or no tip for her.Okay so its okay to touch the ladies at Relax? I understand you have to build a relationship but just curious if a lot of you all have done it. And what signals are there that it's okay to do it? I am not trying to ask dumb questions but I would hate to try it and the girl freak out. Also at any of the AMPs has anyone talked the girls into taking their top off etc?

DireWullff
06-20-23, 14:42
Did you rub her ass after the flip? Did you move the towel away? Point to junior? She should at least oil you up or no tip for her.No to all. I was worried I would offend them.

Dickson08
06-20-23, 17:33
No to all. I was worried I would offend them.They work for tips. If they don't like it, they move away.

The best you get around here is UTC roaming.

OdieDog
06-20-23, 19:40
Okay so its okay to touch the ladies at Relax? I understand you have to build a relationship but just curious if a lot of you all have done it. And what signals are there that it's okay to do it? I am not trying to ask dumb questions but I would hate to try it and the girl freak out. Also at any of the AMPs has anyone talked the girls into taking their top off etc?I always lay out the potential tip and test the waters on flip by reaching around and rubbing leg and ass. If they don't move away or move your hand then throw in more body language as it progresses.

GrittyB
06-21-23, 07:11
This is unlikely to be real, but curious if anyone has mafe the attempt to contact.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/no-deposit-verification-available-31024.html

Judge1969
06-21-23, 18:40
This is unlikely to be real, but curious if anyone has mafe the attempt to contact.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/knoxville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/no-deposit-verification-available-31024.htmlShe is legit. Filters her photos but I had a good time with her when she last visited about a month ago. My requests were not too unusual but she was happy to oblige them. Her rates were a little higher than average if I remember correctly, but everything was clean. Her friend Chanel is also legit, she will be here until tomorrow. Links below to both:

https://tryst.link/escort/amberjustpeachy

https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-chanel

DireWullff
06-23-23, 17:26
Went back to Relax and tried new "techniques". I. e. Lie and be confident. I told them I come in about once a month. Who with? "Jennifer. No wait Anne".

I went in an hour before close and was told it would be 10 minutes by a girl I didn't find attractive and I felt seemed slow.

I got undressed, waited my 10 minutes, and was happy when a different girl came in. I would say late 30's early 40's but dressed like a 20 year old from 2006.

She took the towel off immediately and asked if I wanted 2 girls or 1. With confidence I said 1, laughed, and told her I only had time for a 30 min.

She told me the price (same as posted), and I agreed. I requested no oil because I don't like smelling like it when I go home and a soft massage. No bruises please.

Which was too soft and I said to please to harder. She did and did a shit massage, but gave the signals that this was a happy place. Lots of ass attention. Ball grazes. Stuff like that.

So I plucked up the courage and reached out and she leaned into my hand. I explored her thigh and ass, and she leaned more. Brushes her tits on my head, etc.

She then asked if I wanted to flip and I said yes. I was half mast. Didn't cover me.

I was nervous because I was thinking this would be my first success. She asked if I wanted oil now and I said yes, but she told me to put it my hand and said "you finish".

I was like, "Fuck", but thought "ok maybe this is how it is the first time". So I started jacking and asked "just me?" And she nodded.

So I went ahead rubbed on her tits and ass (after making sure it was ok) and finished and she cleaned me up. She then rubbed me down and asked about my tattoos. Like seemingly interested, but I don't know.

When I paid I just did another double the 30 minute fee. She was eyeing my wallet because I had more and was willing to do more if she had. I got the impression if I became a true regular it would be different.

Oh, and on the way out I swear I saw a lady from Maryville head to toe. Which is by all posts legit. I could be wrong tho, but I'm like 80%sure.

MaryVilleGuy
06-24-23, 08:51
Went back to Relax and tried new "techniques". I. e. Lie and be confident. I told them I come in about once a month. Who with? "Jennifer. No wait Anne".

I went in an hour before close and was told it would be 10 minutes by a girl I didn't find attractive and I felt seemed slow.

I got undressed, waited my 10 minutes, and was happy when a different girl came in. I would say late 30's early 40's but dressed like a 20 year old from 2006.

She took the towel off immediately and asked if I wanted 2 girls or 1. With confidence I said 1, laughed, and told her I only had time for a 30 min.

She told me the price (same as posted), and I agreed. I requested no oil because I don't like smelling like it when I go home and a soft massage. No bruises please.

Which was too soft and I said to please to harder. She did and did a shit massage, but gave the signals that this was a happy place. Lots of ass attention. Ball grazes. Stuff like that.

So I plucked up the courage and reached out and she leaned into my hand. I explored her thigh and ass, and she leaned more. Brushes her tits on my head, etc.

She then asked if I wanted to flip and I said yes. I was half mast. Didn't cover me.

I was nervous because I was thinking this would be my first success. She asked if I wanted oil now and I said yes, but she told me to put it my hand and said "you finish".

I was like, "Fuck", but thought "ok maybe this is how it is the first time". So I started jacking and asked "just me?" And she nodded.

So I went ahead rubbed on her tits and ass (after making sure it was ok) and finished and she cleaned me up. She then rubbed me down and asked about my tattoos. Like seemingly interested, but I don't know.

When I paid I just did another double the 30 minute fee. She was eyeing my wallet because I had more and was willing to do more if she had. I got the impression if I became a true regular it would be different.

Oh, and on the way out I swear I saw a lady from Maryville head to toe. Which is by all posts legit. I could be wrong tho, but I'm like 80%sure.What did the lady look like from Head to Toe? And how was the girl at Relax dressed exactly?

DireWullff
06-24-23, 19:10
What did the lady look like from Head to Toe? And how was the girl at Relax dressed exactly?Black lady. Kinda like Grace Jones. Have you seen her movie, Vamp?

TomyJonson1955
06-24-23, 19:52
If I were you knox guys I'd just put blinders on and go to interstate spa no guessing game there.

Hentai19
06-25-23, 08:32

Oh, and on the way out I swear I saw a lady from Maryville head to toe. Which is by all posts legit. I could be wrong tho, but I'm like 80%sure.I have visited Relax several times in the past. Varying degrees of success, Moon who I understand is back in China was very aggressive and a fun time. I have found some of the gals will let you massage them. With some I was able to get under their pants for a bare bottom massage. In retrospect this and the other CAMPS in Knoxville are too hit or miss. I no longer go to them. Just my experience.

Take care,

H19.

ZkWanderer
06-25-23, 15:16
In retrospect this and the other CAMPS in Knoxville are too hit or miss. I no longer go to them. Just my experience.

Take care,

H19.When the itch needs to be scratched I make a day trip of going to Bristol. There are several good places in that area, check the board here to catch up on current info. I just can't be bothered to put in the time and cash in Knox any more for the occasional good time only to have the girl get rotated out a couple of weeks later.

Akmak
06-25-23, 19:40

Oh, and on the way out I swear I saw a lady from Maryville head to toe. Which is by all posts legit. I could be wrong tho, but I'm like 80%sure.What provider did you see? I don't care to go by there and give it a shot for research purposes.

Big Nate
06-26-23, 15:51
I spent an hour with Luanna recently. Communication was excellent and setting appointment was easy. Incall (house) was clean and neat. She is very nice and looks like her pictures. Her body type is what I prefer. The massage segment was very good. It was gentle and relaxing, which is what I like for this type of experience, and her skills in this type of massage are excellent. The nuru segment was next, and it too was quite enjoyable. Based on the quality of these segments, I was anticipating a most satisfying climax to the session. The final segment got off to a great start, with a slow but steady gliding technique. The muscle being massaged had not had its tension relieved in three days, and total relaxation was just a couple of minutes away. However, in an apparent attempt to bring about a faster conclusion, she changed her technique to a rougher, more vigorous one. When the muscle didn't respond to this technique, the speed and force were increased to the point that it was not stimulating at all, and I uncharacteristically began losing interest. When I was finally able to release my tension, it was disappointing. I liked her and everything else enough that I will probably return. But next time, I will speak up and communicate the technique I desire for the climax of the session.

GrittyB
06-26-23, 16:01
Anyone have any info on her? Ad is no longer up and hasn't responded to texts. I know she was limited to outcall for the last few months. ?

MaryVilleGuy
06-26-23, 16:08
I spent an hour with Luanna recently. Communication was excellent and setting appointment was easy. Incall (house) was clean and neat. She is very nice and looks like her pictures. Her body type is what I prefer. The massage segment was very good. It was gentle and relaxing, which is what I like for this type of experience, and her skills in this type of massage are excellent. The nuru segment was next, and it too was quite enjoyable. Based on the quality of these segments, I was anticipating a most satisfying climax to the session. The final segment got off to a great start, with a slow but steady gliding technique. The muscle being massaged had not had its tension relieved in three days, and total relaxation was just a couple of minutes away. However, in an apparent attempt to bring about a faster conclusion, she changed her technique to a rougher, more vigorous one. When the muscle didn't respond to this technique, the speed and force were increased to the point that it was not stimulating at all, and I uncharacteristically began losing interest. When I was finally able to release my tension, it was disappointing. I liked her and everything else enough that I will probably return. But next time, I will speak up and communicate the technique I desire for the climax of the session.Honestly though she shouldn't have tried to rush you. I don't blame you I wouldn't like that either. She can lose a lot of customers that way.

TripJ
06-26-23, 16:33
She has gone MIA. I was a regular and she won't respond to me either.

Anyone have any info on her? Ad is no longer up and hasn't responded to texts. I know she was limited to outcall for the last few months. ?

Jaijef21
06-26-23, 19:47
She has gone MIA. I was a regular and she won't respond to me either.I have not seen her in a few months. Was hoping to see her soon. I was out of hobby due to medical issues.

KnoxVol
06-26-23, 20:39
I have not seen her in a few months. Was hoping to see her soon. I was out of hobby due to medical issues.I got ahold of her the other day but didn't set anything up.

Jaijef21
06-28-23, 14:35
I got ahold of her the other day but didn't set anything up.Oh ok. Thought she might have left the hobby.

Dickson08
06-28-23, 15:58
Had a meh visit to Footspa. Stuck in middle room with fugly middle aged provider. Great tease before flip. Reluctantly oiled up junior after the flip and resisted HE and just rubbed the boys. Too plain to even for otc roaming.

Ton of women getting foot massage out front.

Dickson08
06-28-23, 16:02

So I plucked up the courage and reached out and she leaned into my hand. I explored her thigh and ass, and she leaned more. Brushes her tits on my head, etc..Good report. Typical Relax experience. I also like to wait until they enter room before getting on the table there to leave no doubt of my intentions.

WheelerJim
06-28-23, 17:52
Missy back in business hh only 120.

MaryVilleGuy
06-29-23, 09:04
Had a meh visit to Footspa. Stuck in middle room with fugly middle aged provider. Great tease before flip. Reluctantly oiled up junior after the flip and resisted HE and just rubbed the boys. Too plain to even for otc roaming.

Ton of women getting foot massage out front.Foot spa usually give a good massage? Is it a clean spa? I went to Moon and wasn't impressed with the cleanliness. Pure Massage and Head to Toe are really clean and smell great.

Dickson08
06-29-23, 15:58
Foot spa usually give a good massage? Is it a clean spa? I went to Moon and wasn't impressed with the cleanliness. Pure Massage and Head to Toe are really clean and smell great.Typical CAMP massage and cleanliness. Walk out if you aren't impressed with your room.

Rsander1990
06-29-23, 17:01
Luanna Moon has a place in Oak Rodge for the next 72 hours. Really nice place and she provides and excellent services. Well reviewed.

I have been working with Ms. Luanna Moon to get her here locally in Oak Ride for a couple days. Honestly. She has convinced me that she has a fantastic massage experience like no one else. Especially locally. You have to read the Bio fellas. She is a legit Massage therapist that offers a therapeutic, energetically healing massage that ends with a true Nuru B2B massage and yes it comes with what you want at the end. She will be in town Thursday late afternoon thru Saturday morning.

Here is one of her links https://tryst.link/massage/luannamoonforyou.

HavnFun1
07-01-23, 15:32
Luanna Moon has a place in Oak Rodge for the next 72 hours. Really nice place and she provides and excellent services. Well reviewed.

I have been working with Ms. Luanna Moon to get her here locally in Oak Ride for a couple days. Honestly. She has convinced me that she has a fantastic massage experience like no one else. Especially locally. You have to read the Bio fellas. She is a legit Massage therapist that offers a therapeutic, energetically healing massage that ends with a true Nuru B2B massage and yes it comes with what you want at the end. She will be in town Thursday late afternoon thru Saturday morning.

Here is one of her links https://tryst.link/massage/luannamoonforyou.I second this. My friend Saw Luanna Moon last week and was a great massage with Nuru and fun FS ending.

DireWullff
07-02-23, 16:51
What provider did you see? I don't care to go by there and give it a shot for research purposes.Pm me for those details.

PSlim
07-02-23, 19:52
So I got the chance to visit Missy. What a very enjoyable experience. She does hhr body rub that is extremely enjoyable enjoyable from start to finish. Very clean home, very attractive and friendly lady. I highly recommend if you get a chance to see her. If you want her digits go through Jim Wheeler.

Dickson08
07-06-23, 14:01
Anyone know where the black Alcoa / Maryville thick bodyrub girl strips? Her pics on the other site make it pretty clear that is her night job. She is impossible to reach.

FireBall99
07-07-23, 14:59
So I got the chance to visit Missy. What a very enjoyable experience. She does hhr body rub that is extremely enjoyable enjoyable from start to finish. Very clean home, very attractive and friendly lady. I highly recommend if you get a chance to see her. If you want her digits go through Jim Wheeler.She told me a couple weeks ago she wasn't doing massages anymore because it hurt her back too much. LOL. Guess I got cut.

But can confirm she is friendly and attractive.

TripJ
07-08-23, 09:07
She did stop for a while and within the last week or so she started back. But now she only does hhr with HJ ending. Nothing else. WheelerJim posted when she started back.

She told me a couple weeks ago she wasn't doing massages anymore because it hurt her back too much. LOL. Guess I got cut.

But can confirm she is friendly and attractive.

KnoxDiggler
07-08-23, 21:31
Anyone know where the black Alcoa / Maryville thick bodyrub girl strips? Her pics on the other site make it pretty clear that is her night job. She is impossible to reach.Saw her on another strippers snap in Johnson City ME.

DireWullff
07-12-23, 12:45
Tried Relax again, but I didn't get there until late (8:40 pm), so it was a non- happy time.

I was greeted by the woman that chews gum and seems slow and was taken to a room.

As I emptied my pockets she came into the room and asked "cash or card" and I said cash, and she asked for it up front. I thought that might be a good sign. She asked how long and I said 30 minutes despite that taking it past closing time, and they didn't have an issue. One reason I got my hopes up.

I decided to go no towel and just lay on top of the table. Thought it would signal my intent.

When the lady came in it was the Mama. And I like her. She's very sweet and kind. Like a grandmother. But I think she does the massages when they're not sure why you're there. Or if you're LE. Or if it's late and they want you gone. I say that because she called me "boy" several times. I thought I was imagining it, but no, she repeated it several times.

I do have a young face, so I think she assumed I was a kid, But I don't know.

When the massage started she didn't ask anything. Soft or hard? Oil vs no oil? 4 hands? Not a thing.

She just went straight into a very hard massage. Like on the spine with elbows. Pressure points. Even my fucking eyes. Which I hated. Everything was fucking hard. Which I don't mind. But my eyes? WTF? Again it made me feel like it was a test of LE or "get out. We're tired."

Long story short. Decent but painful massage. No hints.

Learned my lesson. Don't go at closing time. They want to leave.

MaryVilleGuy
07-13-23, 09:21
Tried Relax again, but I didn't get there until late (8:40 pm), so it was a non- happy time.

I was greeted by the woman that chews gum and seems slow and was taken to a room.

As I emptied my pockets she came into the room and asked "cash or card" and I said cash, and she asked for it up front. I thought that might be a good sign. She asked how long and I said 30 minutes despite that taking it past closing time, and they didn't have an issue. One reason I got my hopes up.

I decided to go no towel and just lay on top of the table. Thought it would signal my intent.

When the lady came in it was the Mama. And I like her. She's very sweet and kind. Like a grandmother. But I think she does the massages when they're not sure why you're there. Or if you're LE. Or if it's late and they want you gone. I say that because she called me "boy" several times. I thought I was imagining it, but no, she repeated it several times.

When the massage started she didn't ask anything. Soft or hard? Oil vs no oil? 4 hands? Not a thing.

She just went straight into a very hard massage. Like on the spine with elbows. Pressure points. Even my fucking eyes. Which I hated. Everything was fucking hard. Which I don't mind. But my eyes? WTF? Again it made me feel like it was a test of LE or "get out. We're tired."

Long story short. Decent but painful massage. No hints.

Learned my lesson. Don't go at closing time. They want to leave.Still she shouldn't have massaged you like that. I have been thinking about going there, any of the women you can recommend?

Dickson08
07-13-23, 13:46

When the massage started she didn't ask anything. Soft or hard? Oil vs no oil? 4 hands? Not a thing.It isn't a KAMP. 30 minutes at Knoxville CAMPS usually signals that you just want a quick back rub only. About 5 years ago, you had to do 90 to flip unless you negotiated it up front.

Dickson08
07-13-23, 13:59
Decent visit to Halls with skinny 50 ish woman. Nice tease with little cover. Assisted self serve and OTC roam.

MasterSir
07-13-23, 17:03
I'm thinking about trying this one. Anyone had any experiences with Stephanie?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/asian/back-again-/123737943227

TomyJonson1955
07-13-23, 20:23
Decent visit to Halls with skinny 50 ish woman. Nice tease with little cover. Assisted self serve and OTC roam.Halls? Is this a independent or a spa Halls? Not much to go on there.

Dickson08
07-13-23, 20:34
Halls? Is this a independent or a spa Halls? Not much to go on there.Only one in Halls according to Google maps but let me do that work for you. Lucky Star fka as 5 star.

MaryVilleGuy
07-13-23, 20:53
Decent visit to Halls with skinny 50 ish woman. Nice tease with little cover. Assisted self serve and OTC roam.What massage parlor is in Halls??

Rayaceice
07-13-23, 22:56
Decent visit to Halls with skinny 50 ish woman. Nice tease with little cover. Assisted self serve and OTC roam.By chance did you catch a name?

DireWullff
07-13-23, 23:31
It isn't a KAMP. 30 minutes at Knoxville CAMPS usually signals that you just want a quick back rub only. About 5 years ago, you had to do 90 to flip unless you negotiated it up front.I feel stupid for not considering it. I could hear more staff laughing and chatting. And I was like "I feet grandma? ".

Dickson08
07-13-23, 23:37
What massage parlor is in Halls??Don't worry about it. You will never visit. I double dog dare you to find a rub and report back.

TripJ
07-14-23, 07:35
Lucky /5 star Massage in Halls is owned / managed by the same people that owns Foot Spa on Campbell Station. Ladies are usually older but hit or miss whether you receive a HJ ending. DIY is always available at both and some ladies will go farther then others. Ladies are usually a tad older as well.

What massage parlor is in Halls??

Hentai19
07-14-23, 09:29
After a provider backed out on scheduled meeting I looked for another massage provider. I went back on my word an decided to visit MT. Fortunately I drew Sophia. Actually very good massage, and fun. When I was leaving I saw another masseuse lying on the sofa, glasses, younger and better looking than Sophia. Would like to visit with her next time.

Regards,

H19.

DireWullff
07-14-23, 10:28
I totally agree about the 30 min vs 60 min showing your intentions. My mind just goes back to what I said about testing me. The eyeball thing flat hurt. And this morning my SO says, "Oh you have scratches on your back".

Loved explaining that!

MaryVilleGuy
07-14-23, 13:40
Lucky /5 star Massage in Halls is owned / managed by the same people that owns Foot Spa on Campbell Station. Ladies are usually older but hit or miss whether you receive a HJ ending. DIY is always available at both and some ladies will go farther then others. Ladies are usually a tad older as well.Okay thanks I will work on the double dog dare thing I just don't want to waste my money on a lousy massage with no chance of happy ending. I understand you all may be getting tired of my questions. At least I went to Pure Massage and Head to Toe and reported back.

DireWullff
07-16-23, 14:26
I like how they massage the ass and sometimes in between and I wondered if anyone ever tried this. They would definitely know your intentions, LOL.

OdieDog
07-16-23, 19:17
Went to Moon Saturday and looks like they may have changed some. Everyone was dressed more professional all in scrubs and no hint of anything else other than a massage was offered. It was a good massage I will still keep going for that and if it changes will report back.

GrittyB
07-16-23, 21:41
Has anyone been able to connect with her? Thanks!

Niterider450
07-17-23, 22:06
Okay thanks I will work on the double dog dare thing I just don't want to waste my money on a lousy massage with no chance of happy ending. I understand you all may be getting tired of my questions. At least I went to Pure Massage and Head to Toe and reported back.She gave massages out of her house and had some serious skills.

MaryVilleGuy
07-18-23, 09:35
She gave massages out of her house and had some serious skills.What happened to Lexi?

Niterider450
07-18-23, 21:35
What happened to Lexi?She ended up moving away and doing a regular job.

DireWullff
07-19-23, 21:31
Anyone had this experience? I made a comment on a reddit board about a happy ending and someone reached out claiming to be"thinking about starting HE" at aesthetics by Alexis. Sounds fishy. Or like someone trying to slander. But idk.

TF725
07-20-23, 20:28
Went to Foot Spa day before yesterday, around 2:30 pm for 60 min but ended up getting a 90 minute. Lots of teasing before and after flip and offered self service, but no HE.

Dickson08
07-21-23, 09:50
Went to Foot Spa day before yesterday, around 2:30 pm for 60 min but ended up getting a 90 minute. Lots of teasing before and after flip and offered self service, but no HE.Foot Spa isn't worth it anymore. All tease and no please. Abby is smoking hot though.

SDliving
07-21-23, 14:59
Has anyone been able to connect with her? Thanks!I was a regular of hers and usually am successful about 50% of the time getting in touch with her, but seems like now her ads are down and the number she used consistently for years is disconnected.

Rayaceice
07-21-23, 16:13
Foot Spa isn't worth it anymore. All tease and no please. Abby is smoking hot though.I'm worried that none of them are worth it anymore. 100 for 90 min with nominal tease and then chased and harassed wanting a 40 tip. Rose is happy every time but that's a no for me. Just not enjoyable.

Dickson08
07-21-23, 22:31
I'm worried that none of them are worth it anymore. 100 for 90 min with nominal tease and then chased and harassed wanting a 40 tip. Rose is happy every time but that's a no for me. Just not enjoyable.Rose obviously hates her clients. I am just going to play when traveling.

KrogMe2000
07-21-23, 23:16
Anyone had this experience? I made a comment on a reddit board about a happy ending and someone reached out claiming to be"thinking about starting HE" at aesthetics by Alexis. Sounds fishy. Or like someone trying to slander. But idk.Hey. I get massages from her regularly. She's strictly legit and professional as far as HE goes. She may sell pics / vids once you get established with her. Care to DM me the Reddit post?

DireWullff
07-22-23, 07:23
Hey. I get massages from her regularly. She's strictly legit and professional as far as HE goes. She may sell pics / vids once you get established with her. Care to DM me the Reddit post?Yeah. I am sure this is a donation scam. This place seems completely legit. I think it's someone claiming to be Alexis.

MaryVilleGuy
07-22-23, 08:19
I'm worried that none of them are worth it anymore. 100 for 90 min with nominal tease and then chased and harassed wanting a 40 tip. Rose is happy every time but that's a no for me. Just not enjoyable.Does Abby give massages? Or is she just the manager?

LeggsLover
07-23-23, 14:30
Anyone been to interstate spa in Harriman? Lately.

Hentai19
07-23-23, 14:38
Anyone been to interstate spa in Harriman? Lately.I have been but not lately. I scratched it off my list. A typical TN KAMP, old women, high prices, and shorting on time. I could perhaps visit randomly if the women got into it. My experience is that they do not.

Beware,

H19.

BigJon95
07-24-23, 12:56
Anyone been to interstate spa in Harriman? Lately.Yes was out that way last week and thought I would stop by and check it out. Hhr, 60 house, 50 tip. Left happy. Older woman but very polite.

TomyJonson1955
07-25-23, 07:01
Yes was out that way last week and thought I would stop by and check it out. Hhr, 60 house, 50 tip. Left happy. Older woman but very polite.I go every time I'm down that way I just hand her 1,6 at the door that takes care of everything.

SaveTheTatas
07-25-23, 07:26
I go every time I'm down that way I just hand her 1,6 at the door that takes care of everything.Stopped late one nightwhile passing thru. An older lady. Massage was so so, then HJ. While giving BJ she put my hand on her shaved poo.

SaveTheTatas
07-25-23, 07:34
I go every time I'm down that way I just hand her 1,6 at the door that takes care of everything.Does anyone have any insight on Whitney from the posted pics. Not sure how old the pics are.

Rayaceice
07-25-23, 16:20
I'm worried that none of them are worth it anymore. 100 for 90 min with nominal tease and then chased and harassed wanting a 40 tip. Rose is happy every time but that's a no for me. Just not enjoyable.Well perhaps a little glimmer remains. Visited MT yesterday and was happy with the way the massage ended. Was told no need to call, just walk-in.

KrogMe2000
07-26-23, 09:45
Well perhaps a little glimmer remains. Visited MT yesterday and was happy with the way the massage ended. Was told no need to call, just walk-in.Ok so give us more info instead of this vague bs. Name, total damage?

Rayaceice
07-26-23, 11:45
Ok so give us more info instead of this vague bs. Name, total damage?Unable to get a name. Seemed to be probably in 50's age range. 40 tip.

Rayaceice
07-27-23, 13:31
Does she ever give massage or just do the managing of the office (s)?

TripJ
07-28-23, 11:01
She will do massage but you have to request her. She is a good looking young woman but a tease is all you will get from her.

Does she ever give massage or just do the managing of the office (s)?

Dickson08
07-28-23, 12:20
She will do massage but you have to request her. She is a good looking young woman but a tease is all you will get from her.New girl was working the front last time I was by there. Looked like the owners family was hanging out as well.

No sign of Jerry in a long time. New foot rub guy isn't as funny. Maybe he doesn't speak English.

KrogMe2000
07-30-23, 00:58
Hey. I get massages from her regularly. She's strictly legit and professional as far as HE goes. She may sell pics / vids once you get established with her. Care to DM me the Reddit post?BTW someone showed her this post.

TomyJonson1955
07-30-23, 06:56
BTW someone showed her this post.Its almost a guarantee that someone will run to a spa phone in hand why I'm not sure.

I reviewed a girl on RM and got banned from the shop because someone went to the girl and the OWNER showing the reviews.

Jaijef21
07-31-23, 20:46
I have not heard from Jessica in over a month, was supposed to set up an appointment but never got confirmation on the day of appointment. Hope all is okay. Anyone hear from her lately?

GrittyB
08-01-23, 09:21
I have not heard from Jessica in over a month, was supposed to set up an appointment but never got confirmation on the day of appointment. Hope all is okay. Anyone hear from her lately?I've tried to reach her the last couple of times I was in town without success. I know she was only offering outcall the last time saw her. Communication with her has always been spotty but nothing like this. Hope the best for her.

DireWullff
08-04-23, 07:40
I drove around Knoxville with no luck and went to a legit place. The MT asked my history of massages and I said I've been to the AMP before. They cautioned me to watch out because of an arrest in the Maryville mall for a male MT forcing themselves on lady LE. Has anyone else heard this?

MaryVilleGuy
08-04-23, 11:17
I drove around Knoxville with no luck and went to a legit place. The MT asked my history of massages and I said I've been to the AMP before. They cautioned me to watch out because of an arrest in the Maryville mall for a male MT forcing themselves on lady LE. Has anyone else heard this?Yes it is true. It was on the local news happened last June. Also him and none of the girls were licensed to massage. So LE shutdown the massage at Foothills Mall in Maryville.

ColdFusion2500
08-04-23, 12:54
I drove around Knoxville with no luck and went to a legit place. The MT asked my history of massages and I said I've been to the AMP before. They cautioned me to watch out because of an arrest in the Maryville mall for a male MT forcing themselves on lady LE. Has anyone else heard this?She's filed complaints with her city. Story was ran about 2 days then poof off headlines she says he repeated violated her. He was arrested for impersonating a licensed professional.

DireWullff
08-05-23, 15:01
Thursday was a bust. In a bad way.

I had some extra time and decided to try Relax. I get there about an hour and a half before closing and the open sign is turned off. I decided to try anyway, and went in.

Another monger was there (hi if you're here) sitting in the waiting area. So I sit. The workers came out and started saying "two?" Over and over in a confused way. Turns out they were booked and I would have to wait until 8:20. Made me wonder if they would service 2 at the same time. Food for thought for another rainy day.

This was a long time to wait, so I decided to go back to Massage Therapy near mooyah. I had vowed never to go back, but I was in the mood.

I walk in and I'm greeted with "busy, busy". I didn't understand at first because of the language barrier, but I got it when they said "come back tomorrow." There were several cars outside, so I think it was legit busy. But the one lady was suspicious and gave me a hard look before saying to come back.

So, I decided to make it a recon night, and drive down to Rose. I have never seen it in person, and I knew it was closed. So why not? I've heard people say it, but damn, the parking lot is weird. Like a maze.

Oddly, their open sign was on, but all the interior lights were off.

And that's it. Nothing else. Just a rainy night with no HE.

OdieDog
08-05-23, 15:37
Went to MT for a 90 min massage today. Sophia was my masseuse. I have to say she did a great job and was very attentive. I will make sure I come back asking for her. I left very happy. I know many say YMMV but I have to say I have always got great service there.

MaryVilleGuy
08-05-23, 17:14
Went to MT for a 90 min massage today. Sophia was my masseuse. I have to say she did a great job and was very attentive. I will make sure I come back asking for her. I left very happy. I know many say YMMV but I have to say I have always got great service there.What was the cost tip and all if you don't mind sharing?

LeggsLover
08-06-23, 19:34
Went to MT for a 90 min massage today. Sophia was my masseuse. I have to say she did a great job and was very attentive. I will make sure I come back asking for her. I left very happy. I know many say YMMV but I have to say I have always got great service there.Were the hell is MT.

MaryVilleGuy
08-06-23, 20:21
Were the hell is MT.Massage Therapy on Kingston Pike Knoxville.

OdieDog
08-07-23, 08:02
Were the hell is MT.Massage therapy.

OdieDog
08-07-23, 08:04
What was the cost tip and all if you don't mind sharing?If you go to any of the massage places in the area a 90 min massage is the same price at almost all of them same as a 60 or 30. As for tipping I tend to tip more for a good massage so its what ever you feel is appropriate.

Jaijef21
08-09-23, 19:12
https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/521207039796

Anyone partake of her special? She look decent?

Seems pretty cheap. Maybe a short visit for that deal.

TTboy24
08-09-23, 19:54
https://skipthegames.com/posts/knoxville/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/521207039796

Seems pretty cheap. Maybe a short visit for that deal.I visited her when she was in South Knoxville and she had the Tv on the whole time quick he and out the door if that's all your needing it will do in a pinch nothing else offered.

Chevy Chase
08-09-23, 20:06

Seems pretty cheap. Maybe a short visit for that deal.That is Jewels. Lackluster at best and rush you out the door. It is cheap at $80 but worth about 1/2 that.

Rayaceice
08-10-23, 06:57

Seems pretty cheap. Maybe a short visit for that deal.I would not ever repeat. As stated, cheap yes. And not worth hardly even half of that.

Jaijef21
08-10-23, 08:01
That is Jewels. Lackluster at best and rush you out the door. It is cheap at $80 but worth about 1/2 that.Thank you for the info. Seemed sketchy for that price.

HappyGuy225
08-10-23, 09:53
I've been to MT three times:

First time was about a year ago: Very attractive young lady, but no teasing or HE, just straight up massage, but it was a good massage.

Second time: I asked for Sofia and got the expected services but she was very adamant that people don't spread her name around, so apparently that didn't take.

Third time was about 2 weeks ago: I got an extremely older woman that offered HE.

HappyGuy225
08-10-23, 09:59
Been to relax a number of times, but never lucky enough to get HE. Tons of teasing but never the whole deal; closest I got was an offer for Self service while the nuggets were tickled.

It's kind of annoying that they don't seem to have any issue walking in on you naked, or taking a peak at the package but nothing except teasing to be found here, and a pretty decent massage.

Honestly I probably went back about 5 times just because the location is convenient, and the massage is very enjoyable but no dice.

HappyGuy225
08-10-23, 10:03
Went to Moon about 3 times. 3 different ladies about the same experience.

Great massage, a little teasing, no HE.

MaryVilleGuy
08-11-23, 21:04
Went to Moon about 3 times. 3 different ladies about the same experience.

Great massage, a little teasing, no HE.Great info on all 3 places. Thank you.

Mcj0426
08-15-23, 18:36
Coming up at the end of September and was wondering if there were any Indy or AMPs I should visit? I haven't seen any in general on the internet so I feel as if that's a bad sign. Any help is appreciated.

Alive865
08-15-23, 22:19
If you're looking for anything extra, forget about it. If you just want a mediocre massage from an Asian woman, there's a place called Grand Mountain Foot Spa a little bit north of Walmart on the parkway in Sevierville.

Coming up at the end of September and was wondering if there were any Indy or AMPs I should visit? I haven't seen any in general on the internet so I feel as if that's a bad sign. Any help is appreciated.

Knox57
08-17-23, 07:31
Buddy went to MT a couple weeks ago after going 0-2 there previously. Asked for 60 minutes. This time went very differently. Older woman, not super attractive came in and buddy didn't have towel on at all. She giggles and my buddy made it very clear his intentions rubbing her leg and backside while she massaged. She kinda Mohamed and acted interested. She whispered "you pay cash?" To which he nodded. 15 minutes in she told him to flip after a lot of butt rubbing and getting the boys. She gave decent HE which didn't take long bc buddy was backed up. Flipped back over and resumed massage. Near the end she asked "you go two times?" Buddy was in a hurry so declined. Tipped and out the door. Overall, decent massage with nice ending (that wasn't at the end haha).

Dickson08
08-17-23, 13:42
Buddy went to MT a couple weeks ago after going 0-2 there previously. Asked for 60 minutes. This time went very differently. Older woman, not super attractive came in and buddy didn't have towel on at all. She giggles and my buddy made it very clear his intentions rubbing her leg and backside while she massaged. She kinda Mohamed and acted interested. She whispered "you pay cash?" To which he nodded. 15 minutes in she told him to flip after a lot of butt rubbing and getting the boys. She gave decent HE which didn't take long bc buddy was backed up. Flipped back over and resumed massage. Near the end she asked "you go two times?" Buddy was in a hurry so declined. Tipped and out the door. Overall, decent massage with nice ending (that wasn't at the end haha).Have had the same experience there before and once just got the reach around before flipping which was not great.

Dickson08
08-17-23, 13:48
A "Karen" was finishing up her massage at Lucky the other day and totaling ruined the mood. Loud obnoxious fat woman proceeded to talk to one of you mongers in the waiting area for 10 minutes after tipping $3. She said she will be back soon. What happened to "sorry we busy" to these women?

BTW. Owner is back in China for awhile.

ScorpionOvem
08-17-23, 18:31
Tried once again to set up with sherry soothing touch in Knox. I've tried several times literally over the course of probably 2 years. Either she's cancelled or just doesn't respond. Contacted her today and she said she would probably be available. Asked for a time tomorrow and she just ghosted me. I've seen mixed reports about her but since I'm in my early 30's I've really been intrigued by the "MILF" vibe I get from her haha. Maybe one day but doesn't seem like that will be any time soon.

TripJ
08-18-23, 06:50
I think you may he a little disappointed if you see her. Massage is just okay and HJ is kinda mechanical. Plus her mouth goes constantly during the whole session.

Tried once again to set up with sherry soothing touch in Knox. I've tried several times literally over the course of probably 2 years. Either she's cancelled or just doesn't respond. Contacted her today and she said she would probably be available. Asked for a time tomorrow and she just ghosted me. I've seen mixed reports about her but since I'm in my early 30's I've really been intrigued by the "MILF" vibe I get from her haha. Maybe one day but doesn't seem like that will be any time soon.

Dickson08
08-18-23, 14:55
Tried once again to set up with sherry soothing touch in Knox. I've tried several times literally over the course of probably 2 years. Either she's cancelled or just doesn't respond. Contacted her today and she said she would probably be available. Asked for a time tomorrow and she just ghosted me. I've seen mixed reports about her but since I'm in my early 30's I've really been intrigued by the "MILF" vibe I get from her haha. Maybe one day but doesn't seem like that will be any time soon.Gmilf maybe.

BigShoe514
08-18-23, 17:52
I have not heard from Jessica in over a month, was supposed to set up an appointment but never got confirmation on the day of appointment. Hope all is okay. Anyone hear from her lately?I was wondering same thing, I see her every time I'm in town and tried getting a hold of her Wednesday with no luck. I notice that her ad is no longer on tryst, I hope she is ok. I know a lot of people say they have hard time communicating with her but I have always had great luck with her. Although I have had to wait a little bit on here but she always showed up and was one of the best times with provider I have had in all my years in the hobby.

Rayaceice
08-18-23, 20:52
A "Karen" was finishing up her massage at Lucky the other day and totaling ruined the mood. Loud obnoxious fat woman proceeded to talk to one of you mongers in the waiting area for 10 minutes after tipping $3. She said she will be back soon. What happened to "sorry we busy" to these women?

BTW. Owner is back in China for awhile.Is this a good thing for us that the owner is back in China? Do the ladies loosen up a bit while the owner is away?

TripJ
08-18-23, 21:56
Abby (who is in China) is only the manager. Not the owner. If Jerry is managing while she is gone, tbh I always had more luck when he was managing. Just my opinion. But on the other hand, Abby is a doll and gives an excellent soft / teasing massage.

Is this a good thing for us that the owner is back in China? Do the ladies loosen up a bit while the owner is away?

Nobody246
08-20-23, 17:59
Is the older lady who did body rubs in West Knox still around? Anybody have her contact info?

OdieDog
08-20-23, 21:35
Buddy went to MT a couple weeks ago after going 0-2 there previously. Asked for 60 minutes. This time went very differently. Older woman, not super attractive came in and buddy didn't have towel on at all. She giggles and my buddy made it very clear his intentions rubbing her leg and backside while she massaged. She kinda Mohamed and acted interested. She whispered "you pay cash?" To which he nodded. 15 minutes in she told him to flip after a lot of butt rubbing and getting the boys. She gave decent HE which didn't take long bc buddy was backed up. Flipped back over and resumed massage. Near the end she asked "you go two times?" Buddy was in a hurry so declined. Tipped and out the door. Overall, decent massage with nice ending (that wasn't at the end haha).I went today and have to say I have not been disappointed going here had a great massage and left very happy.

Hentai19
08-21-23, 09:17
I went today and have to say I have not been disappointed going here had a great massage and left very happy.Have you seen different masseuses or just one?

Regards,

H19.

OdieDog
08-21-23, 12:50
Have you seen different masseuses or just one?

Regards,

H19.2 different ones.

BigRon1969
08-21-23, 17:36
As a senior member who has had lots of luck with AMPs in several areas, here's what I would tell you. Ask for a 60 minute massage. Undress and lay on the table completely naked. When they ask about pressure tell them that you want medium pressure and that you don't want a back massage. Only legs. Then tell her that you've been there several times before and that you pay cash. This will increase your chances exponentially. You'll settle into a parlor that you like. For example, I've had 100% success with Rose. Mechanical bit gets the job done if you want someone else doing the work for you. MT I've had a 95% success rate with the most recent coming at closing time when there was only one lady there. I came in at closing and she asked how long. I tile her one hour and she led me to the room and locked the door to the place behind me since it was closing time. I flat out told he what I wanted and she performed. Not once but twice HJ. It was amazing. Hope this helps.

Dickson08
08-23-23, 07:13
As a senior member who has had lots of luck with AMPs in several areas, here's what I would tell you. Ask for a 60 minute massage. Undress and lay on the table completely naked. When they ask about pressure tell them that you want medium pressure and that you don't want a back massage. Only legs. Then tell her that you've been there several times before and that you pay cash. This will increase your chances exponentially. You'll settle into a parlor that you like. For example, I've had 100% success with Rose. Mechanical bit gets the job done if you want someone else doing the work for you. MT I've had a 95% success rate with the most recent coming at closing time when there was only one lady there. I came in at closing and she asked how long. I tile her one hour and she led me to the room and locked the door to the place behind me since it was closing time. I flat out told he what I wanted and she performed. Not once but twice HJ. It was amazing. Hope this helps.My old ass always declines the 2nd attempt. Rather have the massage at that point and maybe a cell phone number.

JustAGuy3
08-24-23, 09:57
Does anyone have info on Onyxx? I have messaged her multiple times recently with no response. Is she out of the game? New number? Any help would be appreciated.

JAG.

ToyTech
08-24-23, 11:37
Does anyone have info on Onyxx? I have messaged her multiple times recently with no response. Is she out of the game? New number? Any help would be appreciated.

JAG.I did not know her but I read in the Escort review section that she had passed away.

Jaijef21
08-24-23, 15:02
Had an awesome massage with luanne moon.

Very therapeutic and relaxing.

KrogMe2000
08-25-23, 18:15
Recent visits.

Month ago to interstate. Went on a Wednesday about mid day. Older Asian, a little chunky compared to anyone else I've had but lovely tits to make up for it. Table shower with some preview of what's to come. Massage was somehow worse than the non massage I got in Vegas LOL. But. 6 house for 30 min, $. 20 for CBJ and cfs. Standin miss and had my fun. Not really the attractive type I'd go back for but it's closest FS for me so why not.

Rose about 2 weeks ago. First customer of the day. I think she's gotten used to me. Maybe because I pay the extra $ to see and feel the girls during the he. I feel like she actually takes her time to truly make me happy. . 45 for 30, . 60 for he, $ for the girls out. Definitely steep for what ya get but it's guaranteed what ya get.

Interstate this morning. Different woman than a month ago. Taller, less attractive which I didn't know was legal in this line of work LOL. She said previous woman was her friend and held her hands out boast about her friends impressive chest. Table shower and nice teasing. Her massage was way better than "her friend" but still kinda shitty massage. Same price as first description except she offered bb no extra free. Heat of the moment I said yes to BBBJ but opted for cfs after having time to think it over as her teeth made friends with junior. Definitely bookin a trip to the health department next week just to be safe.

OdieDog
08-28-23, 19:00
I have posted before on certain AMP's in town and I just want to summarize on getting the best experience. One be carful what you post more than hobby members read these reviews and giving out names could get a place shut down. Go in establish a relationship with a few and tip well it only takes a few visits to start gaining trust. I know I go in never put the towel on and lay my donation out they may be had depending on the quality of the massage. I have had some great massages on a regular bases that have left more than happy. I have found you can get very close to FS if you establish yourself. YMMV but I know I have been getter great mialage.