PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

MsgGuy
02-20-17, 11:44
Long time lurker, first posting. Thinking of visiting Scarlett soon. Hows she looking, guys?She's an older woman, but does have a great rack. She is a clock watcher and won't do anymore than advertised. The rub is not good and very mechanical with the HE. At one point she said, "you have three minutes left. " I found that rather off putting and will not recommend her or have a repeat busy. I REALLY miss The busty high heel wearing Jessica in North Knox. She was my ATF before she disappeared. I wish I could find her again!

VolNation
02-20-17, 17:20
No extras. Not worth the time. Not even a good massage.

Professor69
02-20-17, 19:04
I REALLY miss The busty high heel wearing Jessica in North Knox. She was my ATF before she disappeared. I wish I could find her again!Ditto on the whole sentence.

MsgGuy
02-21-17, 01:02
Ditto on the whole sentence.Does anyone know what happened to Jessica??

MsgGuy
02-21-17, 10:53
Does anyone have any intel on Lynda, the tall blonde in Athens? My search has come up empty.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-tall-blonde-awaits-lady-waiting-athens-tennessee-come-see-me-today-incall-only-athens/20299522

Nobody246
02-21-17, 11:59
Does anyone have any intel on Lynda, the tall blonde in Athens? My search has come up empty.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-tall-blonde-awaits-lady-waiting-athens-tennessee-come-see-me-today-incall-only-athens/20299522Use advanced search in upper right. It is your friend.

WingClipper
02-21-17, 13:40
Had a brief dream with this babe. Set up was a bit touchy but that was my fault. Safe location. Pm for details.

Commenter69
02-21-17, 17:16
Use advanced search in upper right. It is your friend.I have been looking for info on her also. I did find a report, can't remember if in this or chattanooga forum.

Didn't really sound like worth the drive if I read it correctly.

MsgGuy
02-21-17, 18:26
Use advanced search in upper right. It is your friend.Well I started there, nothing came up. That's why I asked the question.

VolNation
02-21-17, 20:08
Only Review I found is an older one. Here it is. I take no credit for making this review. Just trying to help a fellow monger who could not find the info.

Lynda. Athens.

Took one for the team a few days ago. I could not find or solicit a review of Lynda. Athens http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...essee/17533202 so after a couple of phone calls I dreamed I made the trip South for a meet. In that dream:

The lady I met probably was the girl in the pictures. Several years ago. However, she is well kept. Long legs of a runner and reasonable bolt-on made her very attractive.

The lady I met was very laid back and easy to talk to. No signs or drugs or drama.

I dreamed there was no BBBJ to start. Instead there was a nice massage with warming lotion which was unusual and interesting.

Problem came with the cover. I had to provide but I was prepared. From the moment it went on the visit was all about getting me to pop and out the door. When I dream I pay for an hour I would like the dream to last more than 20 min. I mentioned that in a nice way and was advised to let her know in advance next time. WTF?

There probably will not be a next time for me but, YMMV.

MsgGuy
02-21-17, 21:25
Only Review I found is an older one. Here it is. I take no credit for making this review. Just trying to help a fellow monger who could not find the info.

Lynda. Athens.

Took one for the team a few days ago. I could not find or solicit a review of Lynda. Athens http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...essee/17533202 so after a couple of phone calls I dreamed I made the trip South for a meet. In that dream:

The lady I met probably was the girl in the pictures. Several years ago. However, she is well kept. Long legs of a runner and reasonable bolt-on made her very attractive.

The lady I met was very laid back and easy to talk to. No signs or drugs or drama.

I dreamed there was no BBBJ to start. Instead there was a nice massage with warming lotion which was unusual and interesting.

Problem came with the cover. I had to provide but I was prepared. From the moment it went on the visit was all about getting me to pop and out the door. When I dream I pay for an hour I would like the dream to last more than 20 min. I mentioned that in a nice way and was advised to let her know in advance next time. WTF?

There probably will not be a next time for me but, YMMV.Thanks so much for the intel! Sounds like a mundane visit. I've been curious about seeing her for a year, now I know better.

Nobody246
02-22-17, 07:34
Thanks so much for the intel! Sounds like a mundane visit. I've been curious about seeing her for a year, now I know better.Often, especially here, lack of information is all the information you need. Be safe.

Brad69
02-25-17, 12:27
I had a recent session with Skye and got massage drunk. She is great at it, but even after a few sessions with her, she still didn't give any hints of HE. She seems to be a straight provider with some pretty odd conversations, but man she gives a great massage.HE is certainly available. I saw her for a long time without getting a happy ending. Last year however I had a few happy endings from her. The first time she stripped down to a tiny pair of panties and did the whole massage. She rubbed her ample breasts all over me and it was great. She was in good shape at that time. I saw her later that year and she had put on weight. She was still willing to get topless and give me a HE even then. CI'm pretty sure that she is on and off of drugs and that can lead to some weird behavior. She is really sweet and I feel bad for her.

MrBushPilot
02-25-17, 19:36
Ditto on the whole sentence.Let me add my heart felt dittos.

Mundane
02-27-17, 09:39
Has anyone had any experience with the massage lady named Jessica in Alcoa? PM with details. Thanks!

WheelerJim
02-27-17, 09:51
HE is certainly available. I saw her for a long time without getting a happy ending. Last year however I had a few happy endings from her. The first time she stripped down to a tiny pair of panties and did the whole massage. She rubbed her ample breasts all over me and it was great. She was in good shape at that time. I saw her later that year and she had put on weight. She was still willing to get topless and give me a HE even then. CI'm pretty sure that she is on and off of drugs and that can lead to some weird behavior. She is really sweet and I feel bad for her.Well I think I was the one who saw her when she first started and in took about 5 visits before she gave me a very happy ending an then after that it was a regular thing till I moved on.

VolNation
02-27-17, 18:29
Oh what a day. No the Harriman back slap is not a new sex move. It was my experience today at that wonderful spa in Harriman. A lot has changed. Now has 2 MMS and they are even older than before. How is that possible? Then my girl comes in and I swear I did my best to understand her. Her name was either Adi or Heidi. Maybe you guys can figure it out. FS is not an option. BYOC next visit according to her. The best part was after her bad oral was telling me to flip and she would massage. I thought. Great. Something I was not counting on after but I could use it. She proceeded to slap the hell out of my back for 3 minutes, then hugged me and told me to have a nice day. I am beginning to thing I attract weirdness!

FNord523
02-28-17, 15:27
Oh what a day. No the Harriman back slap is not a new sex move. It was my experience today at that wonderful spa in Harriman. A lot has changed. Now has 2 MMS and they are even older than before. How is that possible? Then my girl comes in and I swear I did my best to understand her. Her name was either Adi or Heidi. Maybe you guys can figure it out. FS is not an option. BYOC next visit according to her. The best part was after her bad oral was telling me to flip and she would massage. I thought. Great. Something I was not counting on after but I could use it. She proceeded to slap the hell out of my back for 3 minutes, then hugged me and told me to have a nice day. I am beginning to thing I attract weirdness!I've been going to this one for a while myself. They are very hot or miss in the past two months. Back in late December they had a great provider that gave amazing FS, and a BBBJ. Sadly she is long gone and this new girl you are talking about won't give any service till you've been there one or two times, and she isn't that great. Everything is on the menu though from what I can tell. However, I personally think I'm going to give it a month or two and let them get some new girls again.

TenAnmp
03-01-17, 10:09
I've been going to this one for a while myself. They are very hot or miss in the past two months. Back in late December they had a great provider that gave amazing FS, and a BBBJ. Sadly she is long gone and this new girl you are talking about won't give any service till you've been there one or two times, and she isn't that great. Everything is on the menu though from what I can tell. However, I personally think I'm going to give it a month or two and let them get some new girls again.I have been a regular there recently. The last time, a week or so ago, I got Ruby. She was younger than most and fairly pretty, but I wasnt thrilled with service. Most everything was on the table in the usual 1. 4 To 1. 8 range. It was there, but I don't know, it wasnt all that great. . 8 at entry with older MMS and a so so massage and she did hurt me a few times. I believe there was a positive report of Ruby recently, but I wasnt so impressed.

Have also had Mimi a few times. She is somewhat older. Probably the canonical 50 ish 60 ish that most of them are, to be honest. Thin trim body with average looks. But I have done better with her. She is eager to please and did so for me. Prices about the same. But a more positive experience for me at least. Have found this many times. The ones that arent quite as young and good looking try harder. So I'd Rather go with that.

Have been caught a couple times when they were closed. So I always call first.

TaxRan
03-01-17, 10:26
I have been a regular there recently. The last time, a week or so ago, I got Ruby. She was younger than most and fairly pretty, but I wasnt thrilled with service. Most everything was on the table in the usual 1. 4 To 1. 8 range. It was there, but I don't know, it wasnt all that great. . 8 at entry with older MMS and a so so massage and she did hurt me a few times. I believe there was a positive report of Ruby recently, but I wasnt so impressed.

Have also had Mimi a few times. She is somewhat older. Probably the canonical 50 ish 60 ish that most of them are, to be honest. Thin trim body with average looks. But I have done better with her. She is eager to please and did so for me. Prices about the same. But a more positive experience for me at least. Have found this many times. The ones that arent quite as young and good looking try harder. So I'd Rather go with that.

Have been caught a couple times when they were closed. So I always call first.I've been there several times over the past few months being very satisfied after each visit with one exception. A couple weeks ago I went there (2 hour round trip) and met a lady I never seen before. The massage was better than other gals there but was no HE whatsoever, even after I practically begged. I couldn't understand her name but don't think I will be going back for awhile.

TheIncome100
03-02-17, 08:20
Does anyone have reports on this one?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-ease-your-mind/20584155

JG865
03-02-17, 12:55
Does anyone have reports on this one?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-ease-your-mind/20584155Scroll down a bit looking for posts on Lindsey.

AsianBuffet
03-02-17, 16:20
Best massage in Halls is out of business. My buddy was just there, sign on the door with instructions how to get gift certificate refunds. Another one bites the dust.

RonHanson
03-06-17, 12:50
Has anyone seen this good looking lady for a massage? She appears to be low key, low volume and sort of UTR. Only has an ad every once in a while and has them in secluded locations.

Am trying to set something up for tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has seen her or knows anything about her. You may PM me. Thanks Ron.

CrazyTown
03-06-17, 17:43
Who would you guys recommend for a good massage. In town tomorrow.

Thanks.

JoeRyan66
03-06-17, 18:39
Has anyone seen this good looking lady for a massage? She appears to be low key, low volume and sort of UTR. Only has an ad every once in a while and has them in secluded locations.

Am trying to set something up for tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has seen her or knows anything about her. You may PM me. Thanks Ron.Ron is that Eddie Van Halen? Just messing with you brother.

SexScientist
03-08-17, 20:31
Hey everyone, long time lurker here, but just recently decided to get into the hobby and see what all the fun is about now that I have the funds to do so. Decided to try and get my feet wet (and that's all I got wet unfortunately) by visiting the AMP everyone was talking about in Harriman. So this was my first time and I am going to explain what happened so that you guys can tell me if I did anythimg wrong.

So I walk in and the mamasan walks me back to a nice private dim lighted room and asks me when was the last time I was there. I told her it had been a while and she asked me how old I was. I'm mid 20's which she seemed kind of sketchy about. She asked me how long I wanted and I asked her what was available today. I said I wanted the hour and she said okay get undressed and she walked out. In walks this talller woman with some amazing looking tits. I would say 40 ish but honestly Its so damn hard to tell LOL. She told me that the mamason would only let me have 30 minutes? I thought it was strange. She walks out and I get naked and lay on the bed on my back. I didn't cover myself up or anything. She comes back in, asks me to flip over which I do. She then gave the massage and never asked for me to flip over or anything. After time was up I tipped her pretty good I thought for not getting any attention down there and I got dressed and left. I also asked for her name near the beginning and she said she would tell me that later? She was very friendly and I told her I may be back next week.

Do I need to hint in some way that I want more? Do you think I need more visits to gain their trust? Thanks for any and all advice.

Nickn3
03-09-17, 04:02
Hey everyone, long time lurker here, but just recently decided to get into the hobby and see what all the fun is about now that I have the funds to do so. Decided to try and get my feet wet (and that's all I got wet unfortunately) by visiting the AMP everyone was talking about in Harriman. So this was my first time and I am going to explain what happened so that you guys can tell me if I did anythimg wrong.

So I walk in and the mamasan walks me back to a nice private dim lighted room and asks me when was the last time I was there. I told her it had been a while and she asked me how old I was. I'm mid 20's which she seemed kind of sketchy about. She asked me how long I wanted and I asked her what was available today. I said I wanted the hour and she said okay get undressed and she walked out. In walks this talller woman with some amazing looking tits. I would say 40 ish but honestly Its so damn hard to tell LOL. She told me that the mamason would only let me have 30 minutes? I thought it was strange. She walks out and I get naked and lay on the bed on my back. I didn't cover myself up or anything. She comes back in, asks me to flip over which I do. She then gave the massage and never asked for me to flip over or anything. After time was up I tipped her pretty good I thought for not getting any attention down there and I got dressed and left. I also asked for her name near the beginning and she said she would tell me that later? She was very friendly and I told her I may be back next week.

Do I need to hint in some way that I want more? Do you think I need more visits to gain their trust? Thanks for any and all advice.This is my 2 cents.

Confidences is the key. Dress well, like a man not like a kid. No sloppy t shits and pf flyers. You want an hour and don't accept any thing less, be firm, otherwise leave. Work that out first. Pay with a hundred and when you get the money out of your wallet it's ok to casually let the mamasuan see that you have a couple of hundred more but not too much, you don't want to get robbed. The going rate is $80 for the house for an hour.

When you go to the back room. Be confident, not cocky, or goofy, or silly. Lay face down, cover your butt. You are there for a massage with a table shower. Let nature take its course, nothing more at this point. When the girl come in introduce your self, it's important to say your name first. " Hello, I'm Nickolas, my friends call me Nick". It sets the tone to put the girl at ease. Don't jabber like a damn fool. Don't demand her name, she will tell you if she wants, but it don't matter, you aren't asking her to the prom.

Don't be excited, your just there for a massage. Let her do the table shower and rub your back that's what you are there for. Near the end of the hour, and if the girl is interested, and she probably will be, she will be the one to sugest extra services, not you. She will say something like, " you want more? " you look her in the eye and answer with, " sure Honey, I would like full service. " gently repeate if nessary to make the translation. She could say yes or no at this point, I mean, you just looked her in the eye and said let's fuck for money. Be gental, if she motions for more money, well full service is usual about $140.00 at an interstate AMP, could be little more or a little less. Have exact change ready or don't expect change back. Full service usually means, a covered, light blow job with full on mind blowing sex. If she doesn't suggest extra services, don't push it. Be nice, you just came for a table shower and a massage. Come back next week and establish a connection with the Mamasuan. If you don't get extras, but enjoy the massage, tip 15 or 20 bucks. Be magnamus, but not easy.

Take your time, be confident, be a man.

FNord523
03-09-17, 04:45

Do I need to hint in some way that I want more? Do you think I need more visits to gain their trust? Thanks for any and all advice.First if you say you've been there, then you don't know what time is available, then they spotted that as a lie immediately. You weren't getting anything after that. Next you can ask for a half hour there, just don't be wishy washy, know what you want. Always ask for the table shower. Next, be sure to use the towel. They're fucking tiny there so it will fall off a bit, so don't act like that bothers you, but "try" to use it. They will take it off.

Like someone else said already, be confident, be polite and act like you really enjoy when they run bear your butt and they'll figure out what you want.

AsianBuffet
03-09-17, 09:28
It's unfortunate but true, you will be discriminated against in this hobby by providers and AMP's, due to your age. Many providers won't see anyone under mid 30's because of immaturity. At the AMP you should have success, but it will only come after you have a relationship with the gate keeper. Once you earn the respect of the mamason the rest will take care of itself.

Do I need to hint in some way that I want more? Do you think I need more visits to gain their trust? Thanks for any and all advice.

Rrayr
03-09-17, 09:54
It's unfortunate but true, you will be discriminated against in this hobby by providers and AMP's, due to your age. Many providers won't see anyone under mid 30's because of immaturity. At the AMP you should have success, but it will only come after you have a relationship with the gate keeper. Once you earn the respect of the mamason the rest will take care of itself.

Do I need to hint in some way that I want more? Do you think I need more visits to gain their trust? Thanks for any and all advice.All true. Age does play a factor. Unfortunately most college age young bucks are immature and like to pull pranks with their buds.

Especially via phone contact. I know I was one of them.

Some AMPs are super cautious no matter age. Locally there was this one great AMP out in west Knox that I had to visit three times before the Mamasan began to trust me.

Do some research and RTFF young grasshopper. Keep going, be patient, be polite, flash the green and don't ask any stupid questions bc they do know what Men want.

Rrayr.

SexScientist
03-09-17, 11:08
Thank you guys. All great advice. I hope I didn't already ruin my chances. I'm going to go back next week, and I'll report back when I do.

SeeksEasy
03-12-17, 12:28
I am pleased that Paige Michele is on my preferred provider's list. Great massage, reasonable all around.

NYminute
03-12-17, 14:45
Has anyone seen a woman who does nude massage digits ending 0850?

Orgazmo
03-12-17, 15:14
Hey does anyone about an AMP in Vonore?? I didn't see anything mention on the massage thread. But on the backpage thread in Knoxville there was some mention but with no name or phone # or anything given.

Someone let me know if it does exist or whatever because I couldn't find anything on it. Real shame that you have to travel a 100 fucking miles just to see an AMP because they all have closed in the Knox area, including the one outside of Knox in Niota. Really sad. Fucktards around here trying to enforce things and they have just made things worse.

Orgazmo.

VolNation
03-15-17, 18:50
I know that this may not be the normal section for an adult book store but they do offer dancers and as I found out a massage in Pioneer, TN at Adult World. Victoria, my dancer told me the steep price of $150 for 30 minutes of massage on the zebra striped bed and said it was worth it. Because I am very stupid and she was very hot I said yes. I gave her the cash, she went to get ready and I thought this would be great. Then the up-sale and let downs began. She could only do so much due the "cameras" but if she was tipped she could do more. Ok, I am very stupid at the point and she is very hot, so I agreed $50 for an HJ. Except she said she misunderstood. After taking my money she said she could only tease me a little by playing with me. Oh I am so stupid. I went with the 30 minutes and when I was done she said I could take care of myself. The best part? She said they rented towels for $10 but had not kleenex. Nice! Avoid this money trap and did I mention I am stupid?

BusterTN
03-15-17, 18:50
I've been to Harriman a few times and have always had an enjoyable dream, never any hassles, never any problems, always got what I needed without question, but the last time I was there something strange happened. As I was laying on the tablet afterwards, she bends over, whispers in my ear "take me shopping, take me to Walmart". Has anyone else been asked to go shop?

Rrayr
03-15-17, 20:20
I know that this may not be the normal section for an adult book store but they do offer dancers and as I found out a massage in Pioneer, TN at Adult World. Victoria, my dancer told me the steep price of $150 for 30 minutes of massage on the zebra striped bed and said it was worth it. Because I am very stupid and she was very hot I said yes. I gave her the cash, she went to get ready and I thought this would be great. Then the up-sale and let downs began. She could only do so much due the "cameras" but if she was tipped she could do more. Ok, I am very stupid at the point and she is very hot, so I agreed $50 for an HJ. Except she said she misunderstood. After taking my money she said she could only tease me a little by playing with me. Oh I am so stupid. I went with the 30 minutes and when I was done she said I could take care of myself. The best part? She said they rented towels for $10 but had not kleenex. Nice! Avoid this money trap and did I mention I am stupid?One of the best honest posts I've had the pleasure of LMAO in a long time.

That's what this is forum is for. No shame here. We've all been there; Little brain over riding big brain.

Thanks.

Rrayr.

MilfMan865
03-15-17, 21:30
Quite a few have sent me PMs concerning W. I'll relay this general information on behalf of W: please be patient when trying to book with her since she works a full-time day job. If you are a Sr. Member, let her know when you contact her. The message "no new friends" is there for safety purposes, but mentioning that your Sr. Member will be a tremendous help in the process.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

TenAnmp
03-15-17, 21:35
I know that this may not be the normal section for an adult book store but they do offer dancers and as I found out a massage in Pioneer, TN at Adult World. Victoria, my dancer told me the steep price of $150 for 30 minutes of massage on the zebra striped bed and said it was worth it. Because I am very stupid and she was very hot I said yes. I gave her the cash, she went to get ready and I thought this would be great. Then the up-sale and let downs began. She could only do so much due the "cameras" but if she was tipped she could do more. Ok, I am very stupid at the point and she is very hot, so I agreed $50 for an HJ. Except she said she misunderstood. After taking my money she said she could only tease me a little by playing with me. Oh I am so stupid. I went with the 30 minutes and when I was done she said I could take care of myself. The best part? She said they rented towels for $10 but had not kleenex. Nice! Avoid this money trap and did I mention I am stupid?Sorry bud this happened to you. We appreciate the willingness to admit you got a bit carried away. Believe me, we've all been there in the heat of battle. Like: $500 for more, all we need is your credit card. Happened to me recently. No, you're not stupid.

StonesRoller69
03-16-17, 00:58
Quite a few have sent me PMs concerning W. I'll relay this general information on behalf of W: please be patient when trying to book with her since she works a full-time day job. If you are a Sr. Member, let her know when you contact her. The message "no new friends" is there for safety purposes, but mentioning that your Sr. Member will be a tremendous help in the process.

Stay safe,

Milfman.Sr. Member of the club that doesn't exist? I think you just validated all the points I made in our recent discussion. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just making a point, that it shouldn't be a big deal to mention the existence of our "club" especially with regard to providing a reference. See my post #959 under Tips, Tricks, Arguing and Bullshit.

MilfMan865
03-16-17, 06:08
Sr. Member of the club that doesn't exist? I think you just validated all the points I made in our recent discussion. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just making a point, that it shouldn't be a big deal to mention the existence of our "club" especially with regard to providing a reference. See my post #959 under Tips, Tricks, Arguing and Bullshit.See the Tips, Tricks, Arguing and Bullshit thread, Post #967 for a response.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

SingleNudest
03-16-17, 06:25
Is she still a safe provider? Seen her ads online. Been wanting to try her out cause I'm not looking for full service just a great teasing massage.

SmallStack
03-16-17, 11:27
Is she still a safe provider? Seen her ads online. Been wanting to try her out cause I'm not looking for full service just a great teasing massage.Saw her last month and things were good as usual. Limited menu but fair price. Nice warm and welcoming lady.

TallyHo850
03-17-17, 16:26
I'll be in PF for the next week without a vehicle, I can cab or uber about 30 miles. After some research it looks like sevierville had some AMPs that got busted and there appears to be no light at the end of my tunnel. Is there anything available around this part of town? Much appreciated.

SexScientist
03-17-17, 19:16
Would like to thank you gentleman for the advice last week. Gave the same spa a try today. Met Janey? Older lady then I met last week. Less attractive but not a bad body. Small and tight. Opted for the hour with shower. Lots of teasing in shower. Back to the room and she held out her hand and said tip? I asked how much for full service and got quoted 1. 2 $. After a decent back massage, flipped over and the rest was history. Mish, doggy, cg and that's where the dream ended. First successful AMP in the books.

CaptHolt
03-17-17, 20:59
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. So, I'm new to the hobby and need some advice. I've been to Harriman once and it was ok but since it's the only game in town (from what I gather) I want to make sure I get what I want. When I went there before, I was hoping for someone slightly younger and a little more interested in repeat customers. I've also went to Niota once (for my first time ever) before it closed and I loved it. May was great for my first time, I'd love to see her again. If anyone knows where she is please let me know. So, my question is, who should I ask for in Harriman to be sure to enjoy myself? Any suggestions and advice are welcomed. Thanks!

DragonDad7
03-18-17, 02:42
Is she still a safe provider? Seen her ads online. Been wanting to try her out cause I'm not looking for full service just a great teasing massage.Yeah she's safe. Seen her a month ago. Great lady and does give a good massage.

TravusMcGee
03-18-17, 10:39
Greetings Gentlemen, does anyone have any experience with this young lady?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/39113

I've seen a post for her on Erotic Monkey under the name Lola but no reviews on either site.

Thanks for the info.

SexScientist
03-18-17, 10:55
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. So, I'm new to the hobby and need some advice. I've been to Harriman once and it was ok but since it's the only game in town (from what I gather) I want to make sure I get what I want. When I went there before, I was hoping for someone slightly younger and a little more interested in repeat customers. I've also went to Niota once (for my first time ever) before it closed and I loved it. May was great for my first time, I'd love to see her again. If anyone knows where she is please let me know. So, my question is, who should I ask for in Harriman to be sure to enjoy myself? Any suggestions and advice are welcomed. Thanks!Hey,

Check out my post below. Not a younger woman, but interested in repeat customers and you should get what you want.

Dan420
03-18-17, 12:49
Hi,

In town for few days. Looking for a reliable AMP. Please PM more info. I like tiny girls 100 lbish. I know that is hard to find at AMPs that aren't 50 LOL.

Thanks Knoxville!

SexScientist
03-20-17, 00:29
Make sure to ask for Janey. Went again today and drew the same girl I got the first time. No luck. Will make sure Janey is there from now on before I go.

IsntKnown
03-21-17, 10:39
Trying to find an ad for Jilly Bean. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

IK.

Jg3786
03-21-17, 13:46
Trying to find an ad for Jilly Bean. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

IK.She has ads all over Backpage.

IsntKnown
03-21-17, 15:10
She has ads all over Backpage.As Jilly Bean? I'm missing them then.

JoeRyan66
03-21-17, 15:26
First off let me say that I'm a Knoxville native and I've been keeping up with the AMP scene for over 25 years. I have seen many good ones come and go on Alcoa Highway and even in west Knoxville. We have shit now. Absolute shit.

Let me give you a good story though. I had to go to Philadelphia on business recently. Little did I know that Philly is the mecca of Asian massage parlors.

Did a little research first and picked a good one. Was greeted at the door and lead back by a probably 45-year-old Korean lady. Her body look like a 25-year-old. She started me out with a table shower. During the shower she was BBBJ and rimming.

At that point she take me back to the hot sauna and I waited for about 10 minutes.

She then proceeded to take me to the massage room where it was a bed not a massage table. Then she left me alone for a minute. About five minutes later another Korean lady came in and said that my therapist was very hungry and was eating and that she would be right back. About 10 minutes later she came in and gave me an extremely good massage and blew me till completion. She asked me if I wanted FS but I declined. She cracked my back put me in some Kama Sutra positions and gave me some pain patches for the road. Total damage $160.

Halleluja!

So my point is Tennessee AMPs don't suck.

VolNation
03-21-17, 19:25

Thanks!

IK.Just sent you a message in your inbox with the details.

Sexhoundtn2
03-22-17, 10:47
Can one you guys pm Me the details on Jilly Bean. As to what is available and what's not?

VolNation
03-22-17, 15:27
I was all excited when I saw on Craigslist there is a new AMP in Farragut. It even advertised Reflexology just like Sevierville did so I was hoping it was like the old Sevierville days. No extras. TBH you would not want them. One lady about 65 doing the massage and she thinks its a good idea to use her fists on your hamstrings for some unknown reason. Avoid!! Its the one on Campbell Station Road.

Sexhoundtn2
03-22-17, 16:50
Can one you guys pm Me the details on Jilly Bean. As to what is available and what's not?I just wanted to say thank you for all the responses I got. You guys are great.

DragonDad7
03-22-17, 23:44
Seen our old friend W this evening. I have missed this gem and glad she's back. Any talk of her working with LEO is completely false. Can't wait to see her again. Thanks W for a great night.

Tylers32
03-25-17, 07:26
New to the forum. Was going to head to Best Massage in Halls today but saw it shut down. Has anyone been to the Five Star Massage just down the street across from Weigels? Or Know anywhere around and Knox?

HitAndQuit63
03-26-17, 07:30
New to the forum. Was going to head to Best Massage in Halls today but saw it shut down. Has anyone been to the Five Star Massage just down the street across from Weigels? Or Know anywhere around and Knox?Several reviews on the forum search Five Star.

GrillMaster
04-02-17, 19:32
It looks as if there's not much to choose from. I spent many a year running Alcoa Hwy, Clinton Hwy, and Chapman Hwy, and even in my youth I don't recall a lot of available action. I'm planning a quick visit in a week or two so any helpful advice would be appreciated. I've rtff and think I'm up to speed, but it never hurts to ask. If it's as desolate as it looks, I'll just hit BP when I arrive or swing by Raymond's (MTM) or something. Thanks!

GM.

SexScientist
04-02-17, 20:12
It looks as if there's not much to choose from. I spent many a year running Alcoa Hwy, Clinton Hwy, and Chapman Hwy, and even in my youth I don't recall a lot of available action. I'm planning a quick visit in a week or two so any helpful advice would be appreciated. I've rtff and think I'm up to speed, but it never hurts to ask. If it's as desolate as it looks, I'll just hit BP when I arrive or swing by Raymond's (MTM) or something. Thanks!

GM.Check out my post below and PM me if you need additional info.

Nobody246
04-02-17, 22:04

GM.The one on Clinton Hwy was even a church for a while, but I think even that is closed now. I think Interstate in Rockwood is still open, but I always thought they were overpriced for elderly providers.

Mundane
04-04-17, 19:05
TOFTT and saw Paige. Okay location off Middlebrooke pike. Not bad looking, slender, tan, attractively dressed in blouse and pretty summer skirt. Says she doesn't use a massage table, but a padded mat on the floor because larger or really tall men don't do well on the table. Makes sense as a logical reason and also a great excuse if you don't want to buy a real massage table. Anyway, before I stripped and hit the floor, I noticed her bra laying in the chair. I thought to myself that this was a good sign (but now realize that just like in movies, this was a "red herring. ".

She said she makes her own massage oil out of essential oils and herbs. Which is interesting, except she was out and needed to use "Extra Virgin Olive Oil," which she says is "great for the skin. " Okay. I'm going to be oiled up like a Thanksgiving turkey (but still thinking, "she's not wearing a bra for a reason".

I will say this: She has more muscles in her thumb and fingers than I do in my whole body. She put the hurt on me like she was an old girlfriend I never called again (and then banged her sister). Apparently, I have knots the size of Volvos in my back, and she wanted them out of my body. I am not ashamed to say that I may have cried a little.

She was also flexible, standing up and bending over me to do a lot of the massage. Impressive, but also a bit frustrating, since I was face down and couldn't look up her skirt (don't judge me, we are all pervs here).

She did give a nice ass massage and spent time on my upper thighs. When she had me flip, she rubbed my chest and then legs, bending over me and so close that if I were a younger man, I'd have poked her in the eye! Sadly, that is not an issue now.

Then I was notified that time was up. No extras. Which could be because I was cringing in pain and my penis had completely zoned out. But, I think it's possible she just does Legit, very painful massages.

Pros: If I can walk tomorrow, I think she worked some kinks out of my back that I didn't know I had.

Cons: Ouch. No Extras. She got on her phone a lot. Once for a long time trying to explain to her ex how to get around Knoxville. From the sound of his voice, he blames her for the traffic in W. Knox and for his inability to be in the right lane for every road he was supposed to turn on. (I told her I understood why he was her "ex. ".

StonesRoller69
04-04-17, 21:34
TOFTT and saw Paige. Okay location off Middlebrooke pike. Not bad looking, slender, tan, attractively dressed in blouse and pretty summer skirt. Says she doesn't use a massage table, but a padded mat on the floor because larger or really tall men don't do well on the table. Makes sense as a logical reason and also a great excuse if you don't want to buy a real massage table. Anyway, before I stripped and hit the floor, I noticed her bra laying in the chair. I thought to myself that this was a good sign (but now realize that just like in movies, this was a "red herring. ".

She said she makes her own massage oil out of essential oils and herbs. Which is interesting, except she was out and needed to use "Extra Virgin Olive Oil," which she says is "great for the skin. " Okay. I'm going to be oiled up like a Thanksgiving turkey (but still thinking, "she's not wearing a bra for a reason".

I will say this: She has more muscles in her thumb and fingers than I do in my whole body. She put the hurt on me like she was an old girlfriend I never called again (and then banged her sister). Apparently, I have knots the size of Volvos in my back, and she wanted them out of my body. I am not ashamed to say that I may have cried a little.

She was also flexible, standing up and bending over me to do a lot of the massage. Impressive, but also a bit frustrating, since I was face down and couldn't look up her skirt (don't judge me, we are all pervs here).

She did give a nice ass massage and spent time on my upper thighs. When she had me flip, she rubbed my chest and then legs, bending over me and so close that if I were a younger man, I'd have poked her in the eye! Sadly, that is not an issue now.

Then I was notified that time was up. No extras. Which could be because I was cringing in pain and my penis had completely zoned out. But, I think it's possible she just does Legit, very painful massages.

Pros: If I can walk tomorrow, I think she worked some kinks out of my back that I didn't know I had.

Cons: Ouch. No Extras. She got on her phone a lot. Once for a long time trying to explain to her ex how to get around Knoxville. From the sound of his voice, he blames her for the traffic in W. Knox and for his inability to be in the right lane for every road he was supposed to turn on. (I told her I understood why he was her "ex. ".As well as being informative, this is a very entertaining and enjoyable review! Thanks.

J Knox
04-10-17, 15:03
Long time lurker, first post. I went out to pay the intriguing Chellla a second visit a few weeks ago. I think she's a great option if you're out in the Maryville area. She still offers a cup of green tea to put you at ease before getting started. I think she's a very attractive, intelligent woman who is into health foods and doesn't drink or smoke. She also seems to enjoy what she does and she does it well. Shower is necessary to wash the organic coconut oil off. Be careful not to knock the vice grips off the water supply in the shower. I wouldn't want to see her upset!

RollOneUp
04-10-17, 19:58
Long time lurker, first post. I went out to pay the intriguing Chellla a second visit a few weeks ago. I think she's a great option if you're out in the Maryville area. She still offers a cup of green tea to put you at ease before getting started. I think she's a very attractive, intelligent woman who is into health foods and doesn't drink or smoke. She also seems to enjoy what she does and she does it well. Shower is necessary to wash the organic coconut oil off. Be careful not to knock the vice grips off the water supply in the shower. I wouldn't want to see her upset!I've seen her upset. Typical drama. Nothing to worry about. Anyone that lives off vegetables deserves to be upset. LOL.

Rrayr
04-10-17, 20:03
Long time lurker, first post. I went out to pay the intriguing Chellla a second visit a few weeks ago. I think she's a great option if you're out in the Maryville area. She still offers a cup of green tea to put you at ease before getting started. I think she's a very attractive, intelligent woman who is into health foods and doesn't drink or smoke. She also seems to enjoy what she does and she does it well. Shower is necessary to wash the organic coconut oil off. Be careful not to knock the vice grips off the water supply in the shower. I wouldn't want to see her upset!When I first started out she was my go to. All accurate. Although she does use coconut oil to start, don't know why this is in the MP reports. She's GFE,FS.

Sad to hear she is still using vice grips for her shower. I just may put on my tool belt and go fix that shower for her.

Mark1160
04-16-17, 23:23
Paid a visit here first Friday in April. Paid 50 at the door. Was told on the phone that they had a table shower here, guess that's there way of getting guys like me in. Was no shower of any kind available. There were 3 masseuse working when I got there, I was allocated Anna, typical Chinese looks around mid 40's and very little English. Was given a very hard pummeling and she eventually softened up. Was a reasonable amount of otc roaming. On the flip she was all aboutivorth the money And immediately gave me the universal hand shake sign and held up 7 fingers. Managed to get her to $6. So she immediately pours a good size portion of oil on me and goes to town. Was very heavy handed again. Had to keep telling her to ease up. Allowed otc roaming again and pulled her top down. Ok set of boobs but she had the most enormous nipples that I've seen on an Asian lady.

Would go back again if in the area but only average massage and service. It worth a visit if your in the area you'll get your rub and you for around 110.

IH8HJsAz
04-20-17, 17:43
First off let me say that I'm a Knoxville native and I've been keeping up with the AMP scene for over 25 years. I have seen many good ones come and go on Alcoa Highway and even in west Knoxville. We have shit now. Absolute shit.

So my point is Tennessee AMPs don't suck.Yeah I also have noticed that the whole area has gone to hell for AMPs, and street walkers seem to have gone down hill as well. My one favorite place was the VIP in Maryville on the road next to Kroger. The old mamasan used to love drying me off after having me jacuzzi. Then there was Mimi at the one place on Clinton. Man that girl would beat the hell out of you massage wise, I went there solely for the massage with her, and the slow topless handy.

Right now I am near Charlotte, and many of the AMPs here suck in a good way. There are a ton of them as well. At the one here there is not even a pretense of it being a massage. It is the table shower, and what do you want when you get to the room. I never go there because well the K-girls are mercenaries. Also anyone remember Newport?

Sexhoundtn2
04-20-17, 23:38
Yeah I also have noticed that the whole area has gone to hell for AMPs, and street walkers seem to have gone down hill as well. My one favorite place was the VIP in Maryville on the road next to Kroger. The old mamasan used to love drying me off after having me jacuzzi. Then there was Mimi at the one place on Clinton. Man that girl would beat the hell out of you massage wise, I went there solely for the massage with her, and the slow topless handy.

Right now I am near Charlotte, and many of the AMPs here suck in a good way. There are a ton of them as well. At the one here there is not even a pretense of it being a massage. It is the table shower, and what do you want when you get to the room. I never go there because well the K-girls are mercenaries. Also anyone remember Newport?Ah good old Del Rio aka Newport. I spent many evenings there. I always preferred B's just for the atmosphere alone but some great gals there too. Of course L at BH was always fun too.

Never been to an AMP in Charlotte but I can say the ones in Atlanta are great. Much younger prettier girls than I ever saw in Ktown for not alot more $$. I spent a day and a half in Hotlanta and hit three AMPs and a local UTR. Damn what a great time.

Jg3786
04-21-17, 00:15
Ah good old Del Rio aka Newport. I spent many evenings there. I always preferred B's just for the atmosphere alone but some great gals there too. Of course L at BH was always fun too.

Never been to an AMP in Charlotte but I can say the ones in Atlanta are great. Much younger prettier girls than I ever saw in Ktown for not alot more $$. I spent a day and a half in Hotlanta and hit three AMPs and a local UTR. Damn what a great time.Absolutely miss those places. I even picked a few up at the Bus Station and gave them a ride to Newport. The good old days.

Rrayr
04-21-17, 00:29
After a hard days work and very tired, I went with a relaxing massage dream with Paige Michelle tonight. Deep tissue all the way. I disintegrated into a sleep with her design and motions. I can handle the hard strong massage so you delicate flowers might want to request the medium to light touch. Caution, heavy lotion use with fragrance is applied. I'd recommend the shower afterwards for the married / attached gents. Her massage is top notch and rivals the Asians with happy ending. The prostate was offered but that's not my thing.

Safe apartment location. Cool older chick. She has great energy. Feel free to drop my handle "Rrayr recommended".

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-therapy-865-356-0942/19866964

She shattered me her grip on me a hold on me 
So dull it kills, she stifled me Infectious sense of hopelessness and prayers for rain 
I suffocate I breathe in dirt 
And nowhere shines but desolate 
And drab the hours all spent on killing time 
sgain all waiting for the rain. She fractured me her hands on me a touch 
So plain, in pain and stale it kills 
She strangled me entangle me 
In hopelessness and prayers for rain 
I deteriorate, I live in dirt and nowhere glows but Drearily and tired the hours all spent on killing 
Time again all waiting for the rain

Drink and be gone

Rrayr

TenACMan
04-22-17, 10:52
This Paige Michelle has been known to bring guys in who lay the donation on the table, and once they get in position, after a few light strokes, abandon the place. I wouldn't trust her at all.

After a hard days work and very tired, I went with a relaxing massage dream with Paige Michelle tonight. Deep tissue all the way. I disintegrated into a sleep with her design and motions. I can handle the hard strong massage so you delicate flowers might want to request the medium to light touch. Caution, heavy lotion use with fragrance is applied. I'd recommend the shower afterwards for the married / attached gents. Her massage is top notch and rivals the Asians with happy ending. The prostate was offered but that's not my thing.

Safe apartment location. Cool older chick. She has great energy. Feel free to drop my handle "Rrayr recommended".

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-therapy-865-356-0942/19866964

She shattered me her grip on me a hold on me 
So dull it kills, she stifled me Infectious sense of hopelessness and prayers for rain 
I suffocate I breathe in dirt 
And nowhere shines but desolate 
And drab the hours all spent on killing time 
sgain all waiting for the rain. She fractured me her hands on me a touch 
So plain, in pain and stale it kills 
She strangled me entangle me 
In hopelessness and prayers for rain 
I deteriorate, I live in dirt and nowhere glows but Drearily and tired the hours all spent on killing 
Time again all waiting for the rain

Drink and be gone

Rrayr

Rrayr
04-22-17, 12:00
This Paige Michelle has been known to bring guys in who lay the donation on the table, and once they get in position, after a few light strokes, abandon the place. I wouldn't trust her at all.Thanks for the heads up. Although that may be the case of past history, that did not happen with me.

Other gents have seen her last week with no problemo. But hey, YMMV.

Jg3786
04-22-17, 16:13
Thanks for the heads up. Although that may be the case of past history, that did not happen with me.

Other gents have seen her last week with no problemo. But hey, YMMV.I've saw her a couple of times. No issues. As always be careful and keep your wits. You never know what these ladies may do.

TltnFunGuy
04-23-17, 15:08
Hey guys any of the AMPs still around in severville or around dandridge? There used to be one in se erville that was DYI a few years back.

Thanks.

Thhorn
04-23-17, 20:07
Hey guys any of the AMPs still around in severville or around dandridge? There used to be one in se erville that was DYI a few years back.

Thanks.It is closed.

SeeksEasy
04-24-17, 15:34
I've saw her a couple of times. No issues. As always be careful and keep your wits. You never know what these ladies may do.I have never had any issues, although the other Michelle in Powell had many of these reports. Too Many Michelles?

Nobody246
04-26-17, 08:20
Thinking of booking with her. Please, anyone with recent experience, PM me with details. Thanks.

ANiceGuy
04-26-17, 14:44
Thinking of booking with her. Please, anyone with recent experience, PM me with details. Thanks.She give a very good massage. See post #3082, Rrayr gives a very good descriptive review.

PlanetoSea
05-01-17, 11:00
Had the opportunity to visit Interstate Spa recently. It had been several years since I had visited there.

Long story short, it is what it used to be. Janey is no longer there, as I read a favorable review of her on here not too long ago. There is a new girl "Mimi" there. Table shower was nice, she was skeptical to wash genitals until given permission, but then when my excitement was evident, no problem continuing. Massage was quick to flip and everthing was offered with amazing tongue skills. Total damage was 2.0.

Will repeat.

Jumpin Jack
05-01-17, 17:11

Thanks.There were actually two in Sevierville, one on the bypass across from McDonalds and one on Dolly Parton Parkway. The one on the bypass was amazing when it first opened up. My favorite there was a young beautiful girl named Lily. I miss her greatly. When she left, it went down hill in a hurry. The one on DPP was always DYI. Back in the days of Brenda's, the Brown House and Desperados, we even had one in a trailer on Hwy 66. Amazing times were had there too but it didn't last long. I pine for the good ole days.

KnoxDude
05-05-17, 19:06

Thanks.The 3 in Sevierville closed up after one was busted for "non-license massage". This is the same tactic used in a bunch of the places in Knoxville.

TltnFunGuy
05-07-17, 15:11
The 3 in Sevierville closed up after one was busted for "non-license massage". This is the same tactic used in a bunch of the places in Knoxville.Thanks for the info, that totally sucks. It seems there is nothing out there anymore.

TenAnmp
05-21-17, 22:30
Well, this seems to be only place still within a reasonable drive, so I re-visited it recently. The same. 60/. 80 at door for HH, H. Mamasan takes you to room but in came a new girl this time. Said her name was Mickey (Have seen Ruby on previous visits. Mickey is typical for this place - 40 or 50 ish, reasonable looks. After a so-so lackluster massage (about 20 minutes) she asked for a tip for HJ HE. After another. 6 got it. Not very satisfying. Wish for the good old days! If anyone out there can offer me suggestions, PLEASE PM me. AMP or escorts or whatever. Thanks IA.

VolNation
05-22-17, 17:37
I had a weird one last week. I got there early. The MMS said to give my money to the girl. I undressed. Then the MMS came back and said shower. I followed her. And she gave the shower. Beyond weird. A test maybe? I had talked to her many times before. CiCi was my provider. Not very enthusiastic. Total $2 damage. Not worth it.

CaptHolt
05-23-17, 23:44
Does anyone know where May from the Niota spa went? I'm still new to this but she has been my favorite provider so far and I'm willing to follow her around. Any help is grateful!

Howdo
05-24-17, 18:28
Another great visit with the Zen master. Seen her twice in the last few weeks. Amazing!

TenAnmp
05-25-17, 13:35
Another great visit with the Zen master. Seen her twice in the last few weeks. Amazing!Do you mind telling what (whom) you are talking about?

Whitney31
05-25-17, 15:08
Another great visit with the Zen master. Seen her twice in the last few weeks. Amazing!Always a pleasure Howdo.

SafetyFirst
06-01-17, 17:36
Does anyone know where May from the Niota spa went? I'm still new to this but she has been my favorite provider so far and I'm willing to follow her around. Any help is grateful!Since you are new to this I'll tell you this. These women don't stay in one place for long. They work make money and move on. Probably went back to her husband or boyfriend for a short time then to another city to make money. Yes most of them are married or have a boyfriend. On the most part they don't date customers. They only care about our money not us. They call you honey, babe, I love you, all for better tips. Good luck in finding her! I don't think you will, unless she comes back. Most of the time they don't.

Safetyfirst always.

IsntKnown
06-04-17, 23:00
Help.

Are there any massage\body rub providers or even UTRs that do body rubs, East of Knoxville?

I know Lady Monica is out that way but her reviews never seem to be particularly positive.

I really miss having Whitney out this direction.

Any info that why'all are willing to send my way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

IK.

RFagen
06-08-17, 18:34
Had a massage from Paige earlier today. The actual massage was okay, not as firm as I prefer and she skipped a lot of areas. She is definitely a case of YMMV, given the earlier good reports. She gives the massage on the floor of her living room. She left the tv on (in fact she watched it). Her son came home during my massage and walked by and to his room. Not a pleasant experience at all. Paid for an hour and got perhaps 40 minutes. She had to go smoke a cigarette during the middle, checked her phone a few times, changed her top once. Overall, she spent more time doing something other than massage. When it came to the flip, she massaged my chest for 10 minutes and then stated that if I wanted extras it would be an additional 0. 3. Having already dropped $. 9, I wasn't anxious to spend any more. Will never repeat. I feel totally ripped off.

BigLoadForU
06-08-17, 21:07
Had a massage from Paige earlier today. The actual massage was okay, not as firm as I prefer and she skipped a lot of areas. She is definitely a case of YMMV, given the earlier good reports. She gives the massage on the floor of her living room. She left the tv on (in fact she watched it). Her son came home during my massage and walked by and to his room. Not a pleasant experience at all. Paid for an hour and got perhaps 40 minutes. She had to go smoke a cigarette during the middle, checked her phone a few times, changed her top once. Overall, she spent more time doing something other than massage. When it came to the flip, she massaged my chest for 10 minutes and then stated that if I wanted extras it would be an additional 0. 3. Having already dropped $. 9, I wasn't anxious to spend any more. Will never repeat. I feel totally ripped off.That sucks. Man, sorry you lost some money on that. Thanks for the review though so none of us have the same experience.

Johnkeith
06-12-17, 20:23
My first visit with whitney. I'm speechless. Sweet and beautiful. She went above and beyond to make sure I was relaxed and taken care of. Always making sure I was the focus. Thank you Whitney for an amazing massage. Look forward to spending time again.

MrHunterVols
06-20-17, 13:44
Has anyone visited this big breasted beauty? I was hoping for some info but I made the call. Thanks.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-session-in-town-extremely-skilled-brilliant-combinations-8652822415/20386237

MilfMan865
06-20-17, 14:59
Has anyone visited this big breasted beauty? I was hoping for some info but I made the call. Thanks.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-session-in-town-extremely-skilled-brilliant-combinations-8652822415/20386237Posts #2972 and #2974.

-milfman.

MrHunterVols
06-20-17, 15:21
Posts #2972 and #2974.

-milfman.Thanks for the heads up milfman.

BigLoadForU
06-20-17, 15:25
Since you are new to this I'll tell you this. These women don't stay in one place for long. They work make money and move on. Probably went back to her husband or boyfriend for a short time then to another city to make money. Yes most of them are married or have a boyfriend. On the most part they don't date customers. They only care about our money not us. They call you honey, babe, I love you, all for better tips. Good luck in finding her! I don't think you will, unless she comes back. Most of the time they don't.

Safetyfirst always.So true. I found out (a long time ago) that my ex was a BP escort for about 1 year. At the time we were separated because she was racking up debt and being impossible to be around, so she told me she was going to take a job in North Carolina to get herself back on track. Turns out she was escorting the whole time and wanted to move out of state hoping that no one would find out. It made the divorce process for me much easier as she was contesting at the time. I'm willing to bet that because of the quick cash girls do this all the time.

TooNiceTommy
06-20-17, 22:49
Had a dream about this nice lady, if you search you can find some pictures. Great gal, so-so massage and takes care of business. Lets you pop twice if so inclined. Nice for a quick sure thing.

Will Repeat.

FroggTogg
06-21-17, 08:46
Had a dream about this nice lady, if you search you can find some pictures. Great gal, so-so massage and takes care of business. Lets you pop twice if so inclined. Nice for a quick sure thing.

Will Repeat.Where does she advertise?

RedNeckMonger
06-21-17, 16:26
Can't find any reviews of her. She is mature and has been promising "incall coming soon" for a long time now.

Buzz LightYear
06-26-17, 20:28
Anyone tried out this place? Advertises on CL only. Located out in W Knox, I'm afraid its just another "no funny business" unlicensed massage place that'll go under in 6 months but I'm tempted to find out just due to the sheer lack of supply in Knoxville. Sometimes I just drive by the old SS to relive some memories, here's hoping the situation improves soon.

AT1976
06-27-17, 01:20
Anyone tried out this place? Advertises on CL only. Located out in W Knox, I'm afraid its just another "no funny business" unlicensed massage place that'll go under in 6 months but I'm tempted to find out just due to the sheer lack of supply in Knoxville. Sometimes I just drive by the old SS to relive some memories, here's hoping the situation improves soon.After looking into what they specialize in, there is no way I would go there.

GuaSha is a "scraping" technique.

Moxibustion is the burning of essential minerals just above the skin (supported by accupuncture needles) or on the skin.

SeeksEasy
06-29-17, 14:08
I just returned from a weeklong trip to the left coast and can report it is hard to find ONLY a massage. This gives me hope that the old days might return.

Seeks.

ChowDerHead7
06-30-17, 02:48
I just returned from a weeklong trip to the left coast and can report it is hard to find ONLY a massage. This gives me hope that the old days might return.

Seeks.I was in the tri cities area of SE Washington state about a month ago and frequented some AMPs. Very reasonable fees for the services provided. I did not seek FS so not sure what the damage would be for that. Obviously a lot different out there than here in Knoxville.

NerdJohn
07-06-17, 20:31
Just went to Hong Massage. It's just another unlicensed massage place with the typical middle aged Asian ladies. Massage was about average with the other places in the Knoxville area. Nothing extra on the menu, but I personally don't seek that out when I'm feeling a massage.

Also went to Pure Massage in Maryville about a month back. Place is run by a cute Asian girl named Jennifer. It's usually just her most of the time. She has a live-in American boyfriend, so I wouldn't bother if you're looking for extras. Massage was also average.

TapRoot
07-07-17, 16:23
I was attempting to set up my third session with Paige Michelle recently after two positive (mostly) experiences when I had my first cash and dash. She has such a disorganized personality and talks so damned much I let her bullshit slide by my radar along with all the rest of the silly shit coming out of her mouth. So YMMV I guess, but it looks like I'm the second person to report on her taking money and bailing. I would recommend steering clear of this one, despite the terrible shortage of quality body rub artists in the area.

AnExplorer40
07-09-17, 15:25
My first visit with whitney. I'm speechless. Sweet and beautiful. She went above and beyond to make sure I was relaxed and taken care of. Always making sure I was the focus. Thank you Whitney for an amazing massage. Look forward to spending time again.I MUST schedule a visit. Her reviews are just stellar!

Rrayr
07-09-17, 21:15
Just went to Hong Massage. It's just another unlicensed massage place with the typical middle aged Asian ladies. Massage was about average with the other places in the Knoxville area. Nothing extra on the menu, but I personally don't seek that out when I'm feeling a massage.

Also went to Pure Massage in Maryville about a month back. Place is run by a cute Asian girl named Jennifer. It's usually just her most of the time. She has a live-in American boyfriend, so I wouldn't bother if you're looking for extras. Massage was also average.I concur. I've been to Hong Massage at least 5 times. Great service. Even treated a little hot Hooters gal to a double massage there.

Just a legit nice place.

Knoxville has truly a dried up.

Rrayr.

Cag7410
07-10-17, 18:16
I saw Paige a little while ago. Scheduling was easy and her responses were prompt. Her incall was convenient but a little smoky. She massages you on the floor which allows her to apply extra pressure. She does go hard if your request and the massage itself was 7/10. She answered the phone and took smoke breaks but gave me extra time at the end. It was a serviceable experience. The downside is that she complains about her ex and her business during the massage. She also had to cover me up because a family member had to come to the apartment to talk to her. I finished the massage to be polite and paid asking price but the experience was too odd to repeat again. It looks like I managed to avoid the latest cash and' dash development. I'm thankful for that.

NerdJohn
07-10-17, 20:02
Drove by today coming back from Chattanooga. Big "for sale" sign on the front.

VolNation
07-11-17, 20:53
Truly depressing. A good while back it was a lot of fun. Downhill until they couldn't make it I guess. Halls is out, Niota out, Sevierville out, Newport, Seymour. What is even left?

CacJunk
07-12-17, 08:35
Truly depressing. A good while back it was a lot of fun. Downhill until they couldn't make it I guess. Halls is out, Niota out, Sevierville out, Newport, Seymour. What is even left?I went there once a couple years ago and it closed down a few weeks after and had been closed down a few months before. Hasn't it been closed down and reopened 2 or 3 times already? It could be back in a month or 2. I guess it's just Harriman as far as AMPs with extras go at this point.

Mark1160
07-14-17, 00:11
Guys if you ever go down to Atlanta for business or to see a braves game, as the sun trust stadium is literally minutes away.

Pay a visit to Spring Massage at 2850 windy hill road. It's in a little precinct with a vape shop coffee shop and a couple of restaurants. Once you've found it you can park round back and use the back door to get in. They take cards and cash. Below is my report I posted in the Atlanta forum. Like I said visit if your down there.

Decided to pay a visit to spring massage, hadn't heard much about them in reports I read. But they have a Vichy table shower and I love these. If you've not had one it's like an 8 headed shower that soaks your entire body. Had the pleasure of meeting Amy, who was very thorough in scrubbing and cleaning me. Front and back, also had a nice hair wash which was cool. We finished she dried me and off back to the room. I knew things were going to be one in the room after she spent a great deal of time cleaning my inner thighs and soaping up my sack. The massage was firm but slow in the room. Again all over treatment spent ages finding kinks in my back and upper thighs. When we turned over the was lots of Opportunities to roam OTC and a quick visit down town for me when she was distracted by my equipment. All in all a friendly relaxing visit and somewhere I would recommend. You probably won't get FS here but what you get is value for money. Paid $50 at the door. Which they collect after your treatment and $40 tip. Total visit $90. We need something like this in Knoxville. Atlanta you guys are spoilt.

Mark1160
07-14-17, 09:45
Guys if you ever go down to Atlanta for business or to see a braves game, as the sun trust stadium is literally minutes away.

Pay a visit to Spring Massage at 2850 windy hill road. It's in a little precinct with a vape shop coffee shop and a couple of restaurants. Once you've found it you can park round back and use the back door to get in. They take cards and cash. Below is my report I posted in the Atlanta forum. Like I said visit if your down there.

Decided to pay a visit to spring massage, hadn't heard much about them in reports I read. But they have a Vichy table shower and I love these. If you've not had one it's like an 8 headed shower that soaks your entire body. Had the pleasure of meeting Amy, who was very thorough in scrubbing and cleaning me. Front and back, also had a nice hair wash which was cool. We finished she dried me and off back to the room. I knew things were going to be one in the room after she spent a great deal of time cleaning my inner thighs and soaping up my sack. The massage was firm but slow in the room. Again all over treatment spent ages finding kinks in my back and upper thighs. When we turned over the was lots of Opportunities to roam OTC and a quick visit down town for me when she was distracted by my equipment. All in all a friendly relaxing visit and somewhere I would recommend. You probably won't get FS here but what you get is value for money. Paid $50 at the door. Which they collect after your treatment and $40 tip. Total visit $90. We need something like this in Knoxville. Atlanta you guys are spoilt.I should have mentioned there must be 5-7 other AMPs in the Marietta area. So definitely a reason to tell your partner your off to the game.

FNord523
07-17-17, 01:23
Truly depressing. A good while back it was a lot of fun. Downhill until they couldn't make it I guess. Halls is out, Niota out, Sevierville out, Newport, Seymour. What is even left?Harriman is still in business, but they haven't had a high quality provider since Christmas time. Just the older girls if you're up for that.

DragonDad7
07-26-17, 20:51
I went down to Ft Lauderdale for vacation last week and visited 2 different AMP's. Man they got it good down there. And it's not just Asian. You can pick between Asian, Russian and Hispanic. We sure do need a place like that here.

TenAnmp
07-26-17, 21:45
I went down to Ft Lauderdale for vacation last week and visited 2 different AMP's. Man they got it good down there. And it's not just Asian. You can pick between Asian, Russian and Hispanic. We sure do need a place like that here.That really does sound great. Lucky you. Is the culture of the different ethnicities there the same regarding the services, or not? I know if you go to other places (Thailand for example) it is all very different how it's handled compared to here. Just curious about differences, if any.

DragonDad7
07-28-17, 19:12
That really does sound great. Lucky you. Is the culture of the different ethnicities there the same regarding the services, or not? I know if you go to other places (Thailand for example) it is all very different how it's handled compared to here. Just curious about differences, if any.Same type of system. Entry into small room with a doorbell. Walk and and then choose your flavor. I would b broke if we had that here.

Habib696
07-31-17, 00:32
I went down to Ft Lauderdale for vacation last week and visited 2 different AMP's. Man they got it good down there. And it's not just Asian. You can pick between Asian, Russian and Hispanic. We sure do need a place like that here.Way better girls and a bit cheaper than what we are used to paying as well. Miami has a lot of great places also.

BigJim865
07-31-17, 07:48
Way better girls and a bit cheaper than what we are used to paying as well. Miami has a lot of great places also.Southern California is wide open as well minus the Russian women. Plenty of Asian and Hispanic AMPs, with fair pricing and true full service.

I didn't just have the yellow fever out there I had the yellow plague!

Bigjim.

WolfBlare42
08-02-17, 12:00
Long time lurker, decided to get in the game. Live in Chattanooga but coming to Knox next week and wanting to take a little siesta. Was wondering about Sherry and the lady in Lenoir City. Worth my time? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BadBudda
08-02-17, 21:38
Rates, what all is avalible, ect. Is she all massage or can I get provider action as well? Thanks for any and all help Brothers.

ANiceGuy
08-03-17, 05:17
Long time lurker, decided to get in the game. Live in Chattanooga but coming to Knox next week and wanting to take a little siesta. Was wondering about Sherry and the lady in Lenoir City. Worth my time? Any info would be greatly appreciated.I would stay away from Sherry. PM me for details but generally she is very spacey and has been known to have issues. Lenoir city woman on the other hand is legit and worth the visit.

Member #6269
08-13-17, 11:39
Anyone try this place yet?

Forgive me if there are previous post. I looked and can't find any.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/knoxvilles-premeir-bodyworks-location-specialty-massages-now-accepting-new-patients/18992530

Rrayr
08-13-17, 13:48
While on a short trip to ATL, I had this dreamI found this AMP in Adairsville GA. Ga Asaian Massage. 5134 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy NW, Adairsville, GA 30103. I've been to many so I know what to look out for. Googled on a gas break. Had a hunch so I went to check 6 miles out. In a very small open shopping center. Parlor on the corner suite of building. Only one car out front. Large obvious signage. Went inside and no second closed off reception have to ring doorbell like most shady AMPS. Looks to be typical legit massage place. Takes credit card. Offers free table shower. Place has many clean rooms. At first I felt nothing to be had here boys. I went with the 60 minute massage, thinking if nothing else I get a great massage. Go to room undress. She comes in, older nice looking around early 40's wearing a long flower dress. She starts to lightly tickle my whole back and buttocks. Hmm, where have I felt that before? Sure enough, slathers the oil all over me and begins the massage, all the while teasing my a-hole and balls. Bingo! It's on. I start to feel her up a little on her inner thigh just to reciprocate my approved intentions. After 20 minutes she flips me over with my little Ray in the air. Slathers on oil and begins to jerk. Oddly she offers no negotiation. So I start to feel her up more. Sliding her panties down, undoing her bra to get to those nice tits. I tell her jump on. She says no. Only jerking. I start to lightly finger her pussy. She becomes wet. I pull her other tit out from bra, and try and push her to get her on top. I offer to pay more and to get a cover. She says no. So it ends with a happy ending and a stinky finger. Afterwards she massaged me more because our time was not up. I enjoyed it. I feel I could get FS if I came back. Total damage 120.

So if you are ever headed to ATL and have extra time, this place will treat you right.
FYI, AMP in Niota TN is permanently closed.

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.

Member #6392
08-13-17, 18:14
While on a short trip to ATL, I had this dreamI found this AMP in Adairsville GA. Ga Asaian Massage. 5134 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy NW, Adairsville, GA 30103. I've been to many so I know what to look out for. Googled on a gas break. Had a hunch so I went to check 6 miles out. In a very small open shopping center. Parlor on the corner suite of building. Only one car out front. Large obvious signage. Went inside and no second closed off reception have to ring doorbell like most shady AMPS. Looks to be typical legit massage place. Takes credit card. Offers free table shower. Place has many clean rooms. At first I felt nothing to be had here boys. I went with the 60 minute massage, thinking if nothing else I get a great massage. Go to room undress. She comes in, older nice looking around early 40's wearing a long flower dress. She starts to lightly tickle my whole back and buttocks. Hmm, where have I felt that before? Sure enough, slathers the oil all over me and begins the massage, all the while teasing my a-hole and balls. Bingo! It's on. I start to feel her up a little on her inner thigh just to reciprocate my approved intentions. After 20 minutes she flips me over with my little Ray in the air. Slathers on oil and begins to jerk. Oddly she offers no negotiation. So I start to feel her up more. Sliding her panties down, undoing her bra to get to those nice tits. I tell her jump on. She says no. Only jerking. I start to lightly finger her pussy. She becomes wet. I pull her other tit out from bra, and try and push her to get her on top. I offer to pay more and to get a cover. She says no. So it ends with a happy ending and a stinky finger. Afterwards she massaged me more because our time was not up. I enjoyed it. I feel I could get FS if I came back. Total damage 120.

So if you are ever headed to ATL and have extra time, this place will treat you right.

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.I had to google this to make sure it was the same place. I stopped in a few months ago. I did not get full service, but ended with her standing over me while I was fingering that pussy and her giving jr a great deal of trouble. Pretty sure the damage was 100. So yeah, head down to Atlanta and stop in. You won't find anything around here.

Buzz LightYear
08-13-17, 18:45

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/knoxvilles-premeir-bodyworks-location-specialty-massages-now-accepting-new-patients/18992530Its not a spa, per se. This is Skye's place of business, it's just a room in a house that's been converted into offices. Also, calling it the Old City is stretching the bounds of geography, it's on Central near Dominos. Search the forum for Skye to get more information.

GaltGuy
08-13-17, 19:27
This is Skye, Massage Drunk.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/knoxvilles-premeir-bodyworks-location-specialty-massages-now-accepting-new-patients/18992530

Nickp31
08-14-17, 21:50
Anyone know of Melanie on the BP massage services, looks very nice but no reviews as of yet. Might have to try it out and see what's available on the menu.

Jg3786
08-14-17, 21:55
Anyone know of Melanie on the BP massage services, looks very nice but no reviews as of yet. Might have to try it out and see what's available on the menu.Reviewed in the past. Maybe a year ago. All bad from what I recall.

ThMiller
08-23-17, 12:52
I am kinda new here, but wanted to see if anyone would give me an honest review of Jewels for a massage?

Rrayr
08-24-17, 10:01
I am kinda new here, but wanted to see if anyone would give me an honest review of Jewels for a massage?She's been well reviewed. Please make an effort to search and read the forum. She went by Jillybean back in the day.

Rrayr.

Rrayr
08-24-17, 10:09
I am kinda new here, but wanted to see if anyone would give me an honest review of Jewels for a massage?

Reviewed in the past. Maybe a year ago. All bad from what I recall.Wish I had the "file way" memory skill you obtain JG.

Rrayr.

Jg3786
08-24-17, 13:04
Wish I had the "file way" memory skill you obtain JG.

Rrayr.Thank you Ray. Just keep in mind the one posted isn't about Jewels. It's on another provider.

BoostedR33
08-24-17, 15:43
She's been well reviewed. Please make an effort to search and read the forum. She went by Jillybean back in the day.

Rrayr.Seen her many times (reviewed once by me) she has never disappointed. Just don't expect FS.

Mark1160
08-29-17, 21:37
This is Skye, Massage Drunk.I can never get the phone answered called numerous times will probably give up.

IWearSandles
08-29-17, 22:32
Is Lucy still around? Not seen her post in a while.

Buzz LightYear
08-30-17, 00:31
I can never get the phone answered called numerous times will probably give up.Try texting, she's kinda all over the place so this is a more reliable form of communication.

Nickn3
08-31-17, 16:23
I had an appointment booked with Skye today at 2:30 everything was A OK and then crickets. What a waste of time. I have seen her a few times before she moved and I thought we got along well. Ok. Where to next?

VolNation
08-31-17, 21:07
She is unreliable. I gave up on her. I think its just who she is.

Terry Edison
09-01-17, 05:49
Wish I had the "file way" memory skill you obtain JG.

Rrayr.I saw Jewell a couple times. She barely keeps interest with the TV on. She told me I could use her to verify for screenings from other providers. I tried to meet with Blakely and she threw me under the bus. Said she didn't know me or my number. I texted her asking why she did that and all I got was crickets. Very unprofessional and petty.

AsiansBoy
09-01-17, 19:00
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonds-just-want-to-have-fun-literally-the-best-massage-in-town-hands-down/27349053

Nickn3
09-01-17, 19:01
I had an appointment booked with Skye today at 2:30 everything was A OK and then crickets. What a waste of time. I have seen her a few times before she moved and I thought we got along well. Ok. Where to next?Update: Skye contacted me today to let me know she didn't flake out, and that she was hospitalized, complete with pictures. She offered me a free session when she gets out. Apparently our little corner of cyberspace carries great power.

Time will tell. Until then have fun my brothers.

Wundas
09-05-17, 17:15
If you can find a reason to go to Asheville I highly recommend heading down to Hot Stone Spa in Flat Rock. The place is impressively clean and the table shower was on a purpose built table and was very relaxing. The massage was better than the average AMP and the finish was exactly what I needed. My tastes are fairly simple, but I got the impression the menu is pretty expansive.

WheelerJim
09-08-17, 07:36
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-in-town-cutie-w-a-nice-booty/28470442 anyone toftt.

Thor3
09-19-17, 17:13
I saw Jewell a couple times. She barely keeps interest with the TV on. She told me I could use her to verify for screenings from other providers. I tried to meet with Blakely and she threw me under the bus. Said she didn't know me or my number. I texted her asking why she did that and all I got was crickets. Very unprofessional and petty.I couldn't agree more, dirty home and certainly not a memorable experience.

Thor3
09-19-17, 17:14
Try texting, she's kinda all over the place so this is a more reliable form of communication.Yeah she hates talking on the phone.

Thor3
09-19-17, 17:21
Spent some time there and wow much better than k town.

Scuba444
09-21-17, 10:35
Any info on MYA.

Seems too good to be true.

When asked, she did tell me that hers is the photo in the middle. The other two are stock photos.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/making-the-world-happy-one-gentleman-at-a-time-its-my-reason-for-living/29113952

The Load2
09-26-17, 15:58
Saw her last week for the 1st time and I really enjoyed myself. I will repeat, PM for details.

ShootingStars
09-27-17, 07:57
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-in-town-cutie-w-a-nice-booty/28470442 anyone toftt.Tried reaching out a couple times but our schedules haven't worked out. She advertised on BP too under Jess, with a local # before. Started about 2 weeks ago. Interested on any info.

Rrayr
09-27-17, 15:30
I saw Jewell a couple times. She barely keeps interest with the TV on. She told me I could use her to verify for screenings from other providers. I tried to meet with Blakely and she threw me under the bus. Said she didn't know me or my number. I texted her asking why she did that and all I got was crickets. Very unprofessional and petty.Did you ever have a dream with Blakely before?

I checked all your 6 posts and you do not have any reviews on her.

Johnkeith
09-27-17, 16:59
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-in-town-cutie-w-a-nice-booty/28470442 anyone toftt.Yes I saw her a couple weeks ago. Very good dream. Can't seem to get in touch with her though.

CrazyEddie
09-27-17, 20:45
Did you ever have a dream with Blakely before?

I checked all your 6 posts and you do not have any reviews on her.Dude, I am thinking he tried to use Jewell to provide a reference FOR Blakely. Jewell threw him under the bus.

NerdJohn
09-29-17, 02:02
Another great visit with Whitney. She never disappointments. Solid body rub and experience. As you guys know, she isn't FS, but don't let that stop you from trying to see her.

VolNation
10-04-17, 18:53
I understand that all places are not equal and all providers are not equal. But Harriman is just sad. I like 30-40. But not 60. Harriman Massage should just go. Left feeling depressed and mad at myself for thinking they would ever get better. Avoid.

FNord523
10-04-17, 22:55
I understand that all places are not equal and all providers are not equal. But Harriman is just sad. I like 30-40. But not 60. Harriman Massage should just go. Left feeling depressed and mad at myself for thinking they would ever get better. Avoid.It's sad and true. Last December they had a decent one there, but this year has been less than satisfying. They get a new one every 3 or 4 months, but it isn't improving. I keep hoping they'll get a good one in again because it's a much shorter drive than hitting knoxville.

TNMan2
10-04-17, 23:27
Hey guys. I'm new to this site so this is my 1st post. I got to visit with Whitney again tonight and as always she is definitely top notch! Great visit and as a somewhat newbie to this lifestyle she not only provided a great massage but also some great advice.

MilfMan865
10-06-17, 18:01
Ad URL: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/39624-Body-Rub-Whitney-100-Positive-Review-Rating-on-USA.html.

I experienced another great visit with the incomparable Whitney.

Summary: Sustained excellence.

That is all,.,

Milfman.

Johnkeith
10-06-17, 20:18
Just adding to the already excellent reviews about Harley. What a beautiful petite smart women. A diamond to treasure for sure. ATF for me. Your in for a treat if your so lucky to be able to spend time with her. Worth the $$.

TenAnmp
10-07-17, 12:29
I concur with reviews below. Visited Harriman yesterday and got "Sue" a thin Korean probably about 60 YO. Said she was from Chicago and had only been there about 3 weeks. She wasnt terrible, wasnt good and was indeed probably 60 and average looks. 1. 4 damage. No mamsan greeted me this time, just Sue.

Anyone, please PM if you know of AMP that may have surfaced in Knoxville Oak Ridge area. Really desperate -Harriman is all I know of!

Buzz LightYear
10-07-17, 15:44
I concur with reviews below. Visited Harriman yesterday and got "Sue" a thin Korean probably about 60 YO. Said she was from Chicago and had only been there about 3 weeks. She wasnt terrible, wasnt good and was indeed probably 60 and average looks. 1. 4 damage. No mamsan greeted me this time, just Sue.

Anyone, please PM if you know of AMP that may have surfaced in Knoxville Oak Ridge area. Really desperate -Harriman is all I know of!If another one opens up, they shouldn't be too hard to find, it'll have a line around the block. Terrible drought around here.

TaxRan
10-13-17, 10:07

Anyone, please PM if you know of AMP that may have surfaced in Knoxville Oak Ridge area. Really desperate -Harriman is all I know of!I agree, the last couple time I have been there has been disappointing, the only reason I keep going back is because its my only choice around here.

NerdJohn
10-14-17, 23:10
This probably should be put in the Asheville, NC subforum, but I'm posting this here to give you guys a comparison between massage parlors in the Knoxville area and whether or not this place would be worth a trip for you.

Niota is gone, and Harriman seems to be the only option for you guys wanting FS with your massage. Well I'm a single guy in my late 20's, so I have much more time and liberty to TOFTT for you guys who might be considering a small trip to get a few extras. I drove the 2 hours down to Flat Rock yesterday mostly just to check this place out.

Once I arrived, there was a locked door, a camera in the lobby, and a bell to ring (good sign for your run-of-the-mill seedy Asian massage parlor). The Mamasan greeted me. Door fee was 80. Proceeded to room to strip down. A few minutes later, a dressed-up Korean lady came in. She asked if I wanted a table shower. I opted for it. Table shower was relaxing. No action on the flip there, but she did scrub my little guy. Back in the massage room, I got an average massage first. On the flip, she started playing with my little guy and asked if it was ok. I said sure. Prices were 40 for HJ, 80 for CBJ, or 120 for FS. I wasn't feeling any of it, so I just opted to continue the normal massage.

The Asian lady was in her late 40's, early 50's from what I could tell. She had a rockin' body for a lady her age. Nit tits. I was playing with the kitty. I could tell it wasn't shaven. Not my type, but if you don't mind an Asian lady in her age range, I would say that she was pretty hot.

Honestly, I prefer Whitney for a body rub. Whitney gives a better massage and has a more relaxed environment and makes me feel more fulfilled. But as we all know, she doesn't do FS. So take this report as you will for whether or not it's worth the drive to Flat Rock.

Bottom line, it was definitely better than Harriman.

TripJ
10-17-17, 15:24
Wondering if anyone has seen lately the girls that post the tandem massage ads? They started in Powell probably 4 years ago and they are in Farragut now. Any info would be helpful.

Wilson379
10-18-17, 09:10
I went and saw them in Farragut, off Grigsby Chapel. Not bad massage totally covered. House has cameras everywhere that made me a little uncomfortable. Looks like they're borrowing somebody's house. Set table up in a study / office area.

I live a good massage but usually like a little more sensual touch or HE or more. Samantha or Sherry gave a little better massage and at least a little HE.

Overall cute girls but to business like, will not repeat but that is just me.

KnoxFourMe
10-19-17, 09:07
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-massage-by-sarah/30332252

Does outcall may be her first post on back page under therapeutic.

Have an apt today with another provider and would need a place for her to see me but if anyone toftt please feel free to pm me.

Be safe!

WHillsVol
10-19-17, 09:11
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-massage-by-sarah/30332252

Have an apt today with another provider and would need a place for her to see me but if anyone toftt please feel free to pm me.

Be safe!Massage only or massage "plus"?

DMoph
10-19-17, 12:38

Be safe!Believe that she has posted and been reviewed in Asheville recently.

Chaos77
10-19-17, 13:33
Believe that she has posted and been reviewed in Asheville recently.Slow to respond and when she did it was with attitude. No additional pics, no info on massage. I want a little more assurance. Literally said, "read ad. I'm busy".

Saw review in Asheville saying barely got topless and threatened to call cops if more was asked.

I'll pass.

TaxRan
10-23-17, 11:42
If you are addicted to AMP's like I am and travel a lot, rubmaps is very helpful. When you pay for the premium addition you read the reviews and will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. When I drove from El Paso to Knoxville I visited a different AMP each day, very useful tool.

KnoxFourMe
10-23-17, 22:45

Be safe!Tried to get info on her. Txted me saying just passing thru. Mistakenly said I had other plans and wanted info for a future meeting. Called me rude for txting her when already.

Had plans LOL. Too sensitive for me.

KnoxFourMe
10-23-17, 22:46
Wondering if anyone has seen lately the girls that post the tandem massage ads? They started in Powell probably 4 years ago and they are in Farragut now. Any info would be helpful.Look back just a bit under massage believe there was H. E. But sounds like weak effort.

InFromBehind
10-24-17, 09:30
If you are addicted to AMP's like I am and travel a lot, rubmaps is very helpful. When you pay for the premium addition you read the reviews and will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. When I drove from El Paso to Knoxville I visited a different AMP each day, very useful tool.El Paso, that's a fun town, lots of Latino pussy down there!

TaxRan
10-24-17, 12:17
El Paso, that's a fun town, lots of Latino pussy down there!Yes, it is a fun town. I stuck with a Vietnamese AMP, but I'm sure they did have some Latino massage parlors there. To freaking hot to visit in July though.

InFromBehind
10-24-17, 16:24
Yes, it is a fun town. I stuck with a Vietnamese AMP, but I'm sure they did have some Latino massage parlors there. To freaking hot to visit in July though.Go to the Red Parrot strip club, anything is available. Last time I was there I got a Russian hottie to give me a BBBJ for $50 in the private dance area.

Jumpin Jack
10-25-17, 15:14
I did and in 10 minutes was stopped by the police, patted down and robbed of $162. At least they let me go. Then coming back into El Paso, I was detained by customs after I told my story. Of course I left the pussy hunting part out. LOL.

Live and learn. JJ.

El Paso, that's a fun town, lots of Latino pussy down there!

InFromBehind
10-25-17, 19:17
I did and in 10 minutes was stopped by the police, patted down and robbed of $162. At least they let me go. Then coming back into El Paso, I was detained by customs after I told my story. Of course I left the pussy hunting part out. LOL.

Live and learn. JJ.I've never been to Mexico and my thought are that there are millions risking their lives to escape why would I want to go.

Jumpin Jack
10-26-17, 08:41
I had never been there either but I had read on another forum that it was safe just across the border and the girls were very willing. As soon as I crossed, a cab driver approached me and offered to take me to a place for some fun, even had pictures of the girls there. From that, I was assured that what I read was correct but I turned him down because he appeared shady. I started walking towards the area that was recommended by that forum and that's when things took a turn for the worse. Needless to say, that's my first and last trip there. JJ.

I've never been to Mexico and my thought are that there are millions risking their lives to escape why would I want to go.

RJHunter
10-26-17, 10:13
I had never been there either but I had read on another forum that it was safe just across the border and the girls were very willing. As soon as I crossed, a cab driver approached me and offered to take me to a place for some fun, even had pictures of the girls there. From that, I was assured that what I read was correct but I turned him down because he appeared shady. I started walking towards the area that was recommended by that forum and that's when things took a turn for the worse. Needless to say, that's my first and last trip there. JJ.I have traveled all over the world many times and been to Mexico more than 100 times for business mainly. My advice is STAY OUT OF MEXICO. Corruption is institutionalized and there is no rule of law at all. Police on the streets are expected to demand bribes and shake down tourists so they can pay bribes to their superiors. I've been to places such as Sudan. Mexico is more dangerous by far today. I even quit going there to fish.

VolNation
10-26-17, 18:33
Ok. We had our ass handed to us by Alabama. Yes, we have trouble completing a pass. Our most successful sport in Knoxville is road construction. But. NIOTA IS BACK. Yes folks, just saw the new BP ad. We may currently have a lot of problems but our old friend is back!!

BadBudda
10-26-17, 18:47
Thanks for anyone willing to help a brother out.

BigJJ44
10-26-17, 19:23
I've never been to Mexico and my thought are that there are millions risking their lives to escape why would I want to go.Never been to the border towns like Tiawana or Juraz but have been to the tourist areas like Cancun & Cozamel and the Stripclubs in Cancun were a front for a brothel basicly. You pay a modest entry fee and pic out a girl walking around a pole or on a stage or one that asks to sit at your table. It is usually $$ to $$$ but the girls are mostly strong 8's & 9's and some even 10's. They are imported from all over the world. Its been several years since I've been but frequented several spots while vacationing. You need to be selective on some as they upsell on tipping waitress waiters & so forth but I have had several 9's and a cpl 10's in the past. The best was a 20 year old blonde from Agentina about 11 years ago. She was a 10. Gorgeous girl great attitude and a smokin hot body. Did her for $$. 50 in the club and went back following year and took her from the club to my hotel for $$$ and then hooked up again with her & a friend at a nightclub later that night and brought them back to my hotel for free. Had to pay security guy at hotel. 30 to sneak them in but more than happy to do that. Those were great times in my younger days LOL.

BBtie72
10-26-17, 20:35
Ok. We had our ass handed to us by Alabama. Yes, we have trouble completing a pass. Our most successful sport in Knoxville is road construction. But. NIOTA IS BACK. Yes folks, just saw the new BP ad. We may currently have a lot of problems but our old friend is back!!Damn is it that good? Pm details if you like.

VolNation
10-26-17, 21:37
I should have been more clear. Years back a lot of us would stop in at the massage place in Niota right off the exit. They have opened and closed many times. Just opened back up with a new name and put an ad on BP. I'm just hopeful it goes back to being good and not what it was before closing. After my last experience at Harriman my hopefulness is down.

TaxRan
10-27-17, 16:30
Damn is it that good? Pm details if you like.Pm me too please.

CharlieX
10-28-17, 08:37
Hey all. Is Skye still putting on the front of no he? Anyone got lucky with anyone else that works there? Location is convenient, but back in the day of hotel rooms, it took quite a few sessions before she'd open up. I mean she uses screenshots of this forum in her ads. Wondering why we are helping if she's non-ero.

RJHunter
10-31-17, 18:23
Anyway taken the plunge yet? PM info would be appreciated.

Vanceing
11-01-17, 14:34
Anyway taken the plunge yet? PM info would be appreciated.I'm interested in that, too.

Jumpin Jack
11-02-17, 15:52
Anyway taken the plunge yet? PM info would be appreciated.I plunged away today. Lisa from South Korea was the only person there. Had to wait 20 minutes since she was busy with another customer. Anyway, she jokingly said she was 19 so I jokingly said had I just turned 21. She looks to be around 50 with a nice set of boltons. Got a great table shower and a good HJ with butt hole play (I love that). She took direction very well and also allowed lots of upstairs roaming which was fine by me since I'm a boob guy. 0. 6 at the door, 0. 4 tip. I opted out of the massage, since I had already been there too long. JJ.

TaxRan
11-04-17, 08:19
Does anyone know if she is FS? I looked all over and can't find anything.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-yes-glutes-and-inner-thighs-included/16666507

Callmecrazy
11-04-17, 09:32

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-yes-glutes-and-inner-thighs-included/16666507You could search this thread and find what you're looking for but reports don't look too promising.

DragonDad7
11-04-17, 11:17

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-yes-glutes-and-inner-thighs-included/16666507Not FS!! But she does give one of the best massages around.

TaxRan
11-04-17, 12:42
I plunged away today. Lisa from South Korea was the only person there. Had to wait 20 minutes since she was busy with another customer. Anyway, she jokingly said she was 19 so I jokingly said had I just turned 21. She looks to be around 50 with a nice set of boltons. Got a great table shower and a good HJ with butt hole play (I love that). She took direction very well and also allowed lots of upstairs roaming which was fine by me since I'm a boob guy. 0. 6 at the door, 0. 4 tip. I opted out of the massage, since I had already been there too long. JJ.I went there today, MUCH better than Harriman. You should have got the massage, hot stone felt great.

VolNation
11-05-17, 18:28
They were always friendly before. So glad they are back open. The more choices we have, and the more competition, the better the product. Thank you so much for your review!!

IWearSandles
11-05-17, 18:36
Going to have to check it out. Always loved the AMPs. Back in the day I was a regular at a couple of them in Alcoa.

WingClipper
11-05-17, 20:33
Took the long drive to check them out. Parked in the back and was met by Amy. The massage was good especially the hot stones. I opted out the shower cause I just did before the drive. . 6 at the door but I tdonated. 7 to enjoy a bit extra massage.

IWearSandles
11-06-17, 00:14
Made the trip tonight. No mama san. Amy was at the window and she was the one that gave TS and massage. She was very nice and friendly. Very well worth it. Massage seemed slightly hurried. I did 30 minutes and she has me in and out in right at 30. She has a nice small set of bolt ons. Total damage. 6 hh and. 4 for a few extra minutes. Hope to repeat but it's a decent little drive for me.

The hot stones were awesome. Never had a massage with them before.

I didn't know about parking in the back. Will definitely check that out next time.

Jg3786
11-06-17, 00:30
Going to have to check it out. Always loved the AMPs. Back in the day I was a regular at a couple of them in Alcoa.At one time Blount County had seven of them.

WheelerJim
11-07-17, 09:34
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-top-notch/31193712 run away from this nasty girl.

IWearSandles
11-10-17, 23:26
Anybody saw this one? Any feedback?

http://knoxville.mobileposting.com/WomenSeekMen/safe-clean-and-discreet-body-rubs/31322092

IWearSandles
11-10-17, 23:29
At one time Blount County had seven of them.Not sure I remember 7 at once. I remember one on Gill St in Alcoa, it is now apartments. I also remember 2 in Alcoa Hwy. Think one was VIP Spa next to Shoney's and then the Moon Sauna our closer to the flea market once you passed the motor mile. The Moon Sauna was my first ever experience. Then I was hooked.

Sharky2
11-11-17, 07:12
Not sure I remember 7 at once. I remember one on Gill St in Alcoa, it is now apartments. I also remember 2 in Alcoa Hwy. Think one was VIP Spa next to Shoney's and then the Moon Sauna our closer to the flea market once you passed the motor mile. The Moon Sauna was my first ever experience. Then I was hooked.You missed one in knox, off ailor ave. Guy for receptionist, masseuse was a dead ringer for Selma Hayek.

KnoxDude
11-12-17, 10:55
Visited Niota recently and was disappointed. I got Sammy and would call it it a 3 out of 10. TS was rushed, then into sauna for 5 min. I think the sauna was just so I wouldn't see the next guy going into the shower. The door bell rang about 8 times while I was there and I think there was only 2 girls working. The actual massage consisted of about 20 minutes of pushing around on my back and legs. I paid for an hour and only got about 45 min. That was including the shower and sauna. Very disappointed with that. On the flip it was mechanical, cold, and hurried.

I might go back and try another provider but it's going to be awhile.

IWearSandles
11-12-17, 17:54
Visited Niota recently and was disappointed. I got Sammy and would call it it a 3 out of 10. TS was rushed, then into sauna for 5 min. I think the sauna was just so I wouldn't see the next guy going into the shower. The door bell rang about 8 times while I was there and I think there was only 2 girls working. The actual massage consisted of about 20 minutes of pushing around on my back and legs. I paid for an hour and only got about 45 min. That was including the shower and sauna. Very disappointed with that. On the flip it was mechanical, cold, and hurried.

I might go back and try another provider but it's going to be awhile.You need to see Amy.

I've been twice. First time was 30 min. In and out. It was a good 30 minutes. The 2nd time I was there for nearly an hour. She took very good care of me and didn't rush at all. Both times I went was pretty late, 8:30 once and closer to 10 the other time.

Hobby Lobby
11-12-17, 20:11
You missed one in knox, off ailor ave. Guy for receptionist, masseuse was a dead ringer for Selma Hayek.How long ago was that? Selma is my fave.

IWearSandles
11-12-17, 23:07
Saw Jewels this evening. She is very good communicating. We had some kind of scheduling conflict that happened this morning, so I ended up driving to her area twice before I got to see her. She is in a good safe location. Very friendly. My only knock would be the smoke smell in the house. Will repeat.

Member #6269
11-13-17, 22:42
So, I was looking for a massage and decided to give this one a try.

She's the real deal. Great massage, and adds that sensual touch with a little class we usually can't get here in Knoxville, except for Whitney! NOT FS, but well worth the time and $$. Safe location. Travels alone, well except for her puppy dog. No smoke, no signs of bad habits, non scented massage oil that doesn't leave you feeling oily. Non-rushed! Very relaxing experience.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-13th-and-14th-_-_-_-_-_-_unequaled-quality_-_-sexy-cmt-w-table_-highly-skilled-hands/29216457

IWearSandles
11-16-17, 08:10
Had the pleasure of spending some time with Whitney. She was amazing as always. Had lost touch with her over time and was able to get back in touch with her yesterday. I am glad I did. Had not seen her in a while but she is still my ATF. She is not FS, as most of us know but she is awesome.

NmbVisiting
11-20-17, 14:56
So, I was looking for a massage and decided to give this one a try.

She's the real deal. Great massage, and adds that sensual touch with a little class we usually can't get here in Knoxville, except for Whitney! NOT FS, but well worth the time and $$. Safe location. Travels alone, well except for her puppy dog. No smoke, no signs of bad habits, non scented massage oil that doesn't leave you feeling oily. Non-rushed! Very relaxing experience.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-13th-and-14th-_-_-_-_-_-_unequaled-quality_-_-sexy-cmt-w-table_-highly-skilled-hands/29216457Have some time and money, so booking with danni today.

Your review helped!

VolNation
12-10-17, 21:36
Noticed 5 Star in Halls is open again. I never had the best experience there, but maybe some of you did.

FNord523
12-11-17, 01:18
Went by the place in harriman a few days ago. Seems they have a new girl working there. The name was either Kia or Tia, it was hard to understand through the accent. I'd say she's in her late 40's and not the, but far better than the one that was there before. She was also much nicer and more attentive than the previous girl.

Twitch26
12-11-17, 19:47
Noticed 5 Star in Halls is open again. I never had the best experience there, but maybe some of you did.I went a few times. Pretty masseuse but that's where all the excitement stopped LOL.

Nickn3
12-14-17, 16:10
We brothers, it's been a few months since I had seen Whitney. I don't know how we drifted apart, but shit happens. I want to take a moment to reminisce about her attributes. As I had seen her before the set up was easy. I sent her a PM from here, followed by a text the following day. She was ready and met me at the door in a cute little almost nothing. She was clean and fresh, with inpeccable makeup. We chatted as I got confertable and got on her table. The service, while not FS was wonderful as always.

You can find her number in the USASG classifieds under Whitney. Take good care of this one. Note if you haven't seen her she may refuse to book as she is very careful and very safe.

Nick.

Whitney31
12-15-17, 15:55
We brothers, it's been a few months since I had seen Whitney. I don't know how we drifted apart, but shit happens. I want to take a moment to reminisce about her attributes. As I had seen her before the set up was easy. I sent her a PM from here, followed by a text the following day. She was ready and met me at the door in a cute little almost nothing. She was clean and fresh, with inpeccable makeup. We chatted as I got confertable and got on her table. The service, while not FS was wonderful as always.

You can find her number in the USASG classifieds under Whitney. Take good care of this one. Note if you haven't seen her she may refuse to book as she is very careful and very safe.

Nick.Thank you for visiting me my dear friend and thank you for the great conversation and fun experience. Xoxo Whitney.

IWearSandles
12-17-17, 00:23
Had another amazing experience with Whitney a couple of days ago. Was easy to setup as always. She met me at the door and was as gorgeous as ever. It is an awesome relaxing experience. She is not FS but she is great!

VolNation
12-17-17, 23:02
While I cannot recommend 5 Star for our hobby (gave them a shot last week.

Since they re-opened and nothing was on the menu). I did have a good laugh.

Five minutes into my visit the bell rings and a Cowboy sounding guy loudly.

Comes in. He asks for a table shower and she tells he they don't have that. He.

Then asks her something else in a quiet voice I could not make out which is surprising because.

It's a cracker box with curtains for doors. Whatever it was clearly pissed her off so for the next 50 minutes I got to listen to 70's Christian soft rock. Really kills the vibe which I assume was the point.

RidgerMan
12-18-17, 21:50
After reading review after review after review, I decided to contact Whitney and visited with her this evening.

I had an amazing time. Those of you who have been know what I mean. Those who haven't are missing out. I won't go into the details, but I will be going back again. I've never had an experience like that before.

Callmecrazy
12-19-17, 13:03
I recently lost my unicorn sb and have been feeling pretty low. I thought to myself what would cheer me up some so I made an appointment with Whitney. It's been some time since I had seen her but she makes you feel like an old friend. She did her thing and I did leave feeling better. I'll try not to let so much time pass between visits from now on. Thanks Whitney for a relaxing time.

Cmc.

Creeper33
12-22-17, 16:00
You could search this thread and find what you're looking for but reports don't look too promising.Sky is great but no extras offered to me. She gave a great massage to rival high end places my only complaint is the oil is smelly and I was really soar afterwards could use less pressure. Setup took a couple of attempts.

Creeper33
12-22-17, 16:03
Hey all. Is Skye still putting on the front of no he? Anyone got lucky with anyone else that works there? Location is convenient, but back in the day of hotel rooms, it took quite a few sessions before she'd open up. I mean she uses screenshots of this forum in her ads. Wondering why we are helping if she's non-ero.No front, she is legit but great. If that is your thing she is great.

Member #5903
12-28-17, 15:01
Staying in the area and looking for some help. Thanks.

VolNation
12-28-17, 20:27
Sadly the only two they had closed down. Nothing there now. Occasionally a BP provider will advertise from there but that is it. No AMP's.

KnoxGorilla
01-08-18, 12:35
Has anyone taken a trip back there recently? Thinking about going this week if the service is still the same as before. I'm glad it's back open I was getting tired of making trip over to A-ville.

BullDog101
01-08-18, 17:33
Has anyone taken a trip back there recently? Thinking about going this week if the service is still the same as before. I'm glad it's back open I was getting tired of making trip over to A-ville.Was there a couple of weeks ago. Massage was bad. HE was worse. Very little roaming allowed outside clothes.

IWearSandles
01-08-18, 18:52
Has anyone taken a trip back there recently? Thinking about going this week if the service is still the same as before. I'm glad it's back open I was getting tired of making trip over to A-ville.I went a couple of times back before Christmas. It was nice. Saw Amy both times.

Jjones3
01-08-18, 22:28
Has anyone taken a trip back there recently? Thinking about going this week if the service is still the same as before. I'm glad it's back open I was getting tired of making trip over to A-ville.Stopped by there a few weeks ago. Dreamed 30 minutes. Extras offered and were declined. Below average massage and looks left a lot to be desired, so I passed. YMMV.

CraigEllisTn66
01-09-18, 06:17
Stopped in last weekend for a massage in this new place. Definitely oriental. I saw Jenna, chose 1 hour massage for. 60. Very good massage, nice figure on her. She kept her distance, no roaming could be done. No extras seemed to be available here, but was my first visit. Huge oriental man sitting out front made me nervous to ask anything. Good place for a great massage tho. Will try again with Jenna and see if she's more closer next time.

KnoxGorilla
01-09-18, 10:25
Stopped by there a few weeks ago. Dreamed 30 minutes. Extras offered and were declined. Below average massage and looks left a lot to be desired, so I passed. YMMV.That is disappointing. Before they closed back in the summer / fall there were two girls no mamasan, one lady was about 6-7, the other was like you described. Sounds like the same ladies under a different name. I don't like making the extra drive across the mountains, but looks like my best option.

ToolTyme
01-12-18, 06:51
Stopped in last weekend for a massage in this new place. Definitely oriental. I saw Jenna, chose 1 hour massage for. 60. Very good massage, nice figure on her. She kept her distance, no roaming could be done. No extras seemed to be available here, but was my first visit. Huge oriental man sitting out front made me nervous to ask anything. Good place for a great massage tho. Will try again with Jenna and see if she's more closer next time.I've been to this massage place MANY times because it's close to where my wife does some shopping, she'll let me out, I get a 90 min. Massage and she comes back to get me. I've seen "Jenna" many times because she does give a very good massage, she's cute as well, body not bad at all. I've gotten to know her pretty well and she still keeps her distance, not like some of the teaser type AMPs where they rub against you, etc. Now, she will let me rub her leg a little, maybe her butt but not much more and nothing vigorous or forceful. My opinion is she is 100% legit, not even a teaser as she's never come close to touching anything. I've seen two other ladies there with varying results but nothing more than them letting me rub a leg, butt, no tits and they'll brush against the sack, etc. These two didn't even care much about when the towel would come off, one even didn't mind when I pulled it off because it was hot that day. Can't remember their names and I only used them 2-3 times. Now, a few weeks ago there was a different lady there who flat out did the whole tease deal like some of the tease only AMPs but she would not allow any touching other than the legs-butt. She made it a point she was all about the tease for the tip but absolutely nothing more. I encouraged her in several ways just to try her out but she flat out would not do anything. YMMV but I can tell you, I've gotten nothing, nada. I only started going because I wanted a good massage while my wife shopped. The guy in front's name is "Jerry", he's a nice guy although he's large for an Asian, he's okay. None of them speak English very well, especially Jerry.

Buzz LightYear
01-12-18, 22:15
At one point they had 2 locations that were slightly below board, but only slightly. Most people had no success but I was able to procure some fun there from time to time with employees I became comfortable with. Hadn't been there in about a year due to one of my regulars no longer working there. Drove by the other day and noticed the one in Bearden has shut down and the same day I saw that the one in the mall has moved to a less discreet location. They had a nice little set up in a corner of the mall nobody went to and I walked out of there with many smiles on my face. Walked by the new location and it looked like there were a lot of male workers, not a good sign. Anyone tried the new place in the mall?

Howdy937
01-13-18, 11:06
Hi guys,

My home is Chattanooga but I am traveling to Knoxville on business in the next few days. I'm looking for a great massage. In reading this thread it looks like Whitney might be one I am interested in. When reading back page it doesn't look like she is accepting new clients at this time. Is there anybody else I could set up an appointment with? I would love to see her but since I'm new to the area I might be out of luck.

Thanks.

Whitney31
01-16-18, 11:06
Hi guys,

My home is Chattanooga but I am traveling to Knoxville on business in the next few days. I'm looking for a great massage. In reading this thread it looks like Whitney might be one I am interested in. When reading back page it doesn't look like she is accepting new clients at this time. Is there anybody else I could set up an appointment with? I would love to see her but since I'm new to the area I might be out of luck.

Thanks.I encourage anyone who plays in this hobby to post a review on the ladies they see. Good or bad. It protects everyone. After what I went thru and many other ladies and gentlemen safety and protection is a large concern. Credibility can be earned when your senior status. No need to be afraid to post reviews that's why this site is here. Good luck and play safe my dears. Xoxo Whitney.

ChowDerHead7
01-24-18, 07:02

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.I recently had to drive to Alabama and decided to check this place out. I had a very similar experience. Clean friendly place. Escorted to room by older woman, I got naked and layed down and a younger woman came in and started a legitimate massage. She knows how to give a real massage with the addition of erogenouse zone stimulation. After I was happy there was still time left so she went back to massaging. No suggestions that a tip was required. Highly recommended stop if you have the time. Posted hourly price $50. Gave the fifty on checkout and an extra 40 because I was very happy with the service.

TFromA
01-27-18, 00:25
Greetings. After reading mostly positive reviews of the Foot Spa off Campbell Station, I gave it a go today. Walked in with no appointment and it was booked up, so I had to come back later. I'd suggest an appointment to be safe. I live close, so no biggie. Man at front was very friendly. Jenna greeted me after I was bed ready. Not as cute as I had hoped after reading here, but not bad, and I def wouldn't kick her out of bed. My satisfaction was important to her. Minimal coverage. Was able to light touch hip / leg region. Didn't push anything else on my first visit. After the flip, I was at attention and poking out. This was fine for her. I took that as a cue I could handle my business myself. After no qualms, I was able to uncover and finish. She offered a smile and a paper towel for cleanup. I tipped her well and plan on returning soon. Highly recommend.

Howard865
01-29-18, 06:32
I had my first visit with Whitney on Friday. Wonderful atmosphere and attitude. Great massage. If you haven't tried her you should.

Jbaucus
01-29-18, 09:49
I've seen Jewels Shanning a couple times. Both visits have been mediocre at best. Sesssion is always rushed and she smells like a ashtray. If your just looking for something quick, no frills. Go for it. If your looking for a great GFE, she's probably not the best.

IWearSandles
01-29-18, 18:42
I've seen Jewels Shanning a couple times. Both visits have been mediocre at best. Sesssion is always rushed and she smells like a ashtray. If your just looking for something quick, no frills. Go for it. If your looking for a great GFE, she's probably not the best.I saw her once. It was OK. I did request a 30 minute session and she refused a 30 minute session with first time. I had to pay for the full hour and only got 30 minutes. You are right though it smells like an ashtray. She wasn't bad looking. But I think she watched television most of the time I was there. I won't repeat.

MasterOf
02-01-18, 10:53
Has become such a depressing place. Stopped in yesterday for HH. By the time the flip came I was ready to leave. Will not go back. Sad state of affairs.

Kramer12
02-04-18, 00:14
I saw her once. It was OK. I did request a 30 minute session and she refused a 30 minute session with first time. I had to pay for the full hour and only got 30 minutes. You are right though it smells like an ashtray. She wasn't bad looking. But I think she watched television most of the time I was there. I won't repeat.I saw her a few weeks back as well. She has a good body and is very nice. She did watch TV the whole time and seemed distracted. You can touch anywhere but nothing more than HJ on the menu. Repeat in a pinch.

VolNation
02-08-18, 22:06
My trip a few weeks back wasn't great either. Saw Lisa. Gave me advice on my life. Which I did not ask for but listened anyway. She became more attentive after that. Also $. 8 is the hour damage to the house.

FortMtn
02-10-18, 19:22
After procrastinating forever....I finally met Whitney yesterday. I'm in agreement with everyone else. I had an awesome time! I just wish I hadn't procrastinated for so long. Definitely looking forward to the next visit!

ZorroZ59
02-11-18, 03:38
After procrastinating forever....I finally met Whitney yesterday. I'm in agreement with everyone else. I had an awesome time! I just wish I hadn't procrastinated for so long. Definitely looking forward to the next visit!I tried last week but the heavens didn't line up for me (my fault) hope to see her this week.

KenVetteman
02-11-18, 21:19
I saw her a few weeks back as well. She has a good body and is very nice. She did watch TV the whole time and seemed distracted. You can touch anywhere but nothing more than HJ on the menu. Repeat in a pinch.I have seen her several times and you are lucky if you get half the time you pay for her goal is to get you out as soon as she can. One time I asked her to slow but she was deaf to that. I was surprised one time she offered me FS she said the electric bill was due I passed. Nice bod. Ken.