PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

TenACMan
04-07-16, 21:58
I know a guy who saw Jill a while back for the buck 20. Said she looked a bit older than her pics. It was a decent experience for the R&T, but nothing that will get this guy back for the price. The massage wasn't that great and just didn't click for me. YMMV.

Also, heard Sophia at a local establishment must have gotten some kind of warning from the Manager. Told she seemed really hesitant for exploring the forbidden regions.

Jilly Bean
04-08-16, 09:23
I have to admit that I have just, for the first time, read every single post about myself. I have always known of this site but this week is my first real time exploring all of our, mostly wonderful, comments. I just wanted to first off thank each and every person who has ever Graced me with there presence. It was my honor. Thank you for all the positive and so many wonderful reviews I read. For those of you, that don't feel like my services were for you, that's OK. I understand and I apologize. If it was so bad of a time that I deserved reviews like that, then I would like to offer those with any negative comments, a second chance. If you're willing to let me have a second chance then that is what I will do for you. No charge. It's not easy having this job. I know that I put MYSELF out there, for reviews to be written. I never meant for anyone to feel like anything I said to you was, blah blah blah. Really? You seemed interested when you were asking about me. I know I can for sure promise, is that, I HAVE NEVER, shown any one of you disrespect or have hurtful words about you. I care about my reputation. A lot. It bothers me to have people think that I am a crappy person that doesn't give it her all. I'm not that. I have found SOMETHING positive about each and every one of you. So, I just wanted to let all of you know that, I'm going to change it. If I can't do a job to the best of my ability, then I don't need to do it. If you all have felt like my work has slipped. It has. I am going to fix it. Just please don't give up on me yet. All I ask, is another chance. I have a few people's to prove wrong. I'm better than the work has made me out to be. I promise.

To Whitney and Lexi. You go girls. Ya'll are killing it and I obviously have a lot to learn. I would love to one day get a rub from each of you. I have yet to hear anything negative about either one of you. Good job. I have learned that this site matter a whole lot. Thanks for reading. I'm done.

Normally posts where providers talk about their bad reviews get deleted, because who wants to read he said/she said, however I'm always impressed with an attempt to repair a bad reputation.

A2

Jilly Bean
04-08-16, 09:38
Sorry it's taken me a minute to get back, been swamped with work. I set up a massage with Jill and was directed to her residence. It's on a dead end street, so not a ton of traffic, which I like. The house is a smaller, nicely kept older home, but very inviting. I was met at the door and invited in by Jill. She's not 20 years old, nor has she claimed to be. Maybe I have a bit of a MILF fantasy, but she was pretty perfect. She is attractive, attentive and fit. We exchanged some light conversation and then the massage was on. It was a wonderful experience and I will definitely repeat. Recommend! Senior members are welcome to message me with any questions.

Thanks Jill! I'll see you soon!You rock Charlie. Looking forward to seeing you sooner rather than later hot stuff.

HardBlok
04-08-16, 10:40
I have a friend needing some help this weekend. She gives nice massage and you will leave happy but is not FS girl.

If interested PM me for her contact info.

Thanks.

HB.

HardBlok
04-08-16, 16:51
Your inbox is full I have a the right info for you.

HB.

MilfMan865
04-08-16, 16:51
Saw Whitney today. Nice discreet location and nice ambience. Very accommodating and friendly.Only 4 posts to date and you saw Whitney, on a the same day when some infamous activities went down:

http://www.local8now.com/content/news/Two-Sevier-County-women-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution-after-undercover-stings-375056301.html

Keep Whitney in your thoughts everyone.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Callmecrazy
04-08-16, 17:18
Only 4 posts to date and you saw Whitney, on a the same day when some infamous activities went down:

http://www.local8now.com/content/news/Two-Sevier-County-women-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution-after-undercover-stings-375056301.html

Stay safe,

Milfman.Damn that sucks. She is such a sweet girl. Any idea who the other one is or was?

GreenHornet99
04-08-16, 17:54
Only 4 posts to date and you saw Whitney, on a the same day when some infamous activities went down:

Stay safe,

Milfman.Everyone has 4 posts at some point. We don't start with 100 posts. I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to Whitney and actually a little shaken that it probably happened later that day.

Rrayr
04-08-16, 21:35
Damn that sucks. She is such a sweet girl. Any idea who the other one is or was?I don't know, but someone really hates her. Check out the smear add. BP / body rubs.
Man people can be so fu$*ing hateful. They should get a life.

MilfMan865
04-08-16, 21:49
Everyone has 4 posts at some point. We don't start with 100 posts. I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to Whitney and actually a little shaken that it probably happened later that day.Likely a close call. Be safe out there brother.

-milfman.

Bezee2012
04-08-16, 21:50
I don't know, but someone really hates her. Check out the smear add. BP / body rubs.
Man people can be so fu$*ing hateful. They should get a life.Sadly there is a lot of that going on recently. Providers bashing providers, mongers getting butt hurt at providers and doing fake appointments to f**k with them and providers getting us all excited and then crickets. Only been two years and it is getting worse. Sad when the streetwalkers by my house are more dependable LOL.

GreenHornet99
04-08-16, 22:00
Likely a close call. Be safe out there brother.

-milfman.Thanks and I'm thinking maybe it's time to take a break from things until the heat dies down. I have felt sick about it since I saw the article.

GreenHornet99
04-08-16, 22:11
I don't know, but someone really hates her. Check out the smear add. BP / body rubs.
Man people can be so fu$*ing hateful. They should get a life.I hadn't noticed that BP post until you pointed it out. I agree. Its a mean and unnecessary jab at someone that is already having trouble.

RonHanson
04-08-16, 22:22
Your inbox is full I have a the right info for you.

HB.HB, my inbox is now cleaned out. Thanks Ron.

Jim Thomas 311
04-09-16, 08:04
Does anyone know what happened to the ACU Massage in Oak Ridge? No one answers the phone and the sign has been removed. Amy gave one of the best massages around the area.

CharlieX
04-09-16, 11:37
I'd like to think that Whitney's troubles had nothing to do with this site, but too many people putting too much info out. Definitely thinking it's time to lay low. Heat won't go away as long as there are 20 BP ads a day. Safe and happy hunting gents. Ladies, be careful.

Mark1160
04-09-16, 11:59
Everyone has 4 posts at some point. We don't start with 100 posts. I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to Whitney and actually a little shaken that it probably happened later that day.Never had the chance to meet whitney yet, always thought it was a little to close to home as I live out that way, would I be right in guessing she's the dark haired girl.

HandyRandy69
04-09-16, 14:05
The picture on chanel 8 that I seen isn't the same girl in the ads! I'm not sure it's the same person the one in the mug shot had bumps holes in her face and said she was into meth? It can't be the same person on Whitney's adds! I just seen the other girl that she worked with the bigger girl Lexi she didn't say anything about it? That was 2 different people make up couldn't hide that ladys face that was on the news! Someone confirm if this is her ty!

Tslooking
04-09-16, 19:34
I have to admit that I have just, for the first time, read every single post about myself. I have always known of this site but this week is my first real time exploring all of our, mostly wonderful, comments. I just wanted to first off thank each and every person who has ever Graced me with there presence. It was my honor. Thank you for all the positive and so many wonderful reviews I read. For those of you, that don't feel like my services were for you, that's OK. I understand and I apologize. If it was so bad of a time that I deserved reviews like that, then I would like to offer those with any negative comments, a second chance. If you're willing to let me have a second chance then that is what I will do for you. No charge. It's not easy having this job. I know that I put MYSELF out there, for reviews to be written. I never meant for anyone to feel like anything I said to you was, blah blah blah. Really? You seemed interested when you were asking about me. I know I can for sure promise, is that, I HAVE NEVER, shown any one of you disrespect or have hurtful words about you. I care about my reputation. A lot. It bothers me to have people think that I am a crappy person that doesn't give it her all. I'm not that. I have found SOMETHING positive about each and every one of you. So, I just wanted to let all of you know that, I'm going to change it. If I can't do a job to the best of my ability, then I don't need to do it. If you all have felt like my work has slipped. It has. I am going to fix it. Just please don't give up on me yet. All I ask, is another chance. I have a few people's to prove wrong. I'm better than the work has made me out to be. I promise.

To Whitney and Lexi. You go girls. Ya'll are killing it and I obviously have a lot to learn. I would love to one day get a rub from each of you. I have yet to hear anything negative about either one of you. Good job. I have learned that this site matter a whole lot. Thanks for reading. I'm done.

Normally posts where providers talk about their bad reviews get deleted, because who wants to read he said/she said, however I'm always impressed with an attempt to repair a bad reputation.

A2Let me echo how appreciated it is when someone tries to repair there Rep. I have seen Jill in the past and am hopeful to again. I never had a bad experience. Though I did cancel one time on her because of her location. I think it's great she's got a place and hope that we can all keep her busy and safe.

Jilly Bean
04-10-16, 00:53
Let me echo how appreciated it is when someone tries to repair there Rep. I have seen Jill in the past and am hopeful to again. I never had a bad experience. Though I did cancel one time on her because of her location. I think it's great she's got a place and hope that we can all keep her busy and safe.Thank you so much. You have no idea how bad I needed some positivity. Thank you for your kind words. Make sure to remind me of who you are when you come to see me. I owe you a great big hug.

TenACMan
04-10-16, 01:31
The picture on chanel 8 that I seen isn't the same girl in the ads! I'm not sure it's the same person the one in the mug shot had bumps holes in her face and said she was into meth? It can't be the same person on Whitney's adds! I just seen the other girl that she worked with the bigger girl Lexi she didn't say anything about it? That was 2 different people make up couldn't hide that ladys face that was on the news! Someone confirm if this is her ty!Pretty sure it was the other provider that had the meth. Evidently makeup can do a whole lot, but probably most don't look at the face that much.

Rrayr
04-10-16, 10:47
Let me echo how appreciated it is when someone tries to repair there Rep. I have seen Jill in the past and am hopeful to again. I never had a bad experience. Though I did cancel one time on her because of her location. I think it's great she's got a place and hope that we can all keep her busy and safe.I've never booked with Jill, but will soon. Reached out and she green lighted me to let everyone know she's running a special all day.

Her pics look great.

Stay safe.

Rrayr
04-10-16, 12:26

A2We really appreciate the gesture A2. It demonstrates what this forum should and can be about.

Thanks!

Orgazmo
04-10-16, 14:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Callmecrazy
04-10-16, 17:50
Well after the recent mention of Jill and myself having some free time today I thought why the hell not. I saw her once before around Christmas and had a positive experience so I thought I'd give it a go once again. I still think she's attractive and friendly. She appears to be trying to be a better provider and I myself thought the massage was pretty good. If I had one negative to complain about it would be in her scheduling and booking appointments too closely together. All was good until the end when it felt like I had to sneak out of some woman's window when her husband came home from work early. Other than that all was good and I enjoyed my time with her.

Cmc.

Jilly Bean
04-10-16, 18:55
Well after the recent mention of Jill and myself having some free time today I thought why the hell not. I saw her once before around Christmas and had a positive experience so I thought I'd give it a go once again. I still think she's attractive and friendly. She appears to be trying to be a better provider and I myself thought the massage was pretty good. If I had one negative to complain about it would be in her scheduling and booking appointments too closely together. All was good until the end when it felt like I had to sneak out of some woman's window when her husband came home from work early. Other than that all was good and I enjoyed my time with her.

Cmc.Well noted. I apologize for you're feeling that way, but you make it seem like my husband really did come home and nothing like that happened. I was able to get you in earlier for convenience, as requested, and had a full hour before my next client arrived. My sessions normally go between 30-45 minutes and I kept you the full hour. I thought you would have been pleased with the amount of time you were here. I'm sorry you feel that way. Take care.

Rrayr
04-10-16, 19:49
Way long over do post dream experience.

Last year I dreamed I took a last minute weekend trip to SC just before summer ended. I decided to hit the local AMPs there in Charleston and was looking for some hot FS Asian action. In Knox, I had been lucky enough to experience the great full treatment at Sun Spa before they got busted, so I was excited about my chances in SC. Upon arrival I quickly identified the potential AMPs on BP. Called a couple to find out the cash only parlors. First night the one I hit was the typical small place close to a strip mall out by the airport just outside the city limits. You know your at the right place when you have to ring a doorbell inside the entry. Mama-San greets me, sends me to a room and asks if I have been here before. I lie and say yeah like 4 months ago. She asks who? And I say Coco. I always opt for the table shower bc I feel if your clean they'll offer those extra's. Next enters a sweet young 25 ish girl with tight black leggings and a little pink sparkly T with the word Babe in front. At shower she plays with the boys a little. I grab her ass as we walk back to room just to make well of my intentions. Massage was great and on flip we start to negotiate. I ask for FS and she says no just HJ. I press and offer up more donations. Again she firmly says "No not here, we are not allowed." I still pressed and said "how much for more?"and even attempted to lift her shirt up but it was a no go. She says "we are not allowed". She was very polite and sexy and even got up on the table to finish me off with both hands.

2nd day I visited another one closer to downtown area. Same typical like place. Ring doorbell, Mama-San greets me and asks if i been here before? This time I tell the truth. I say "No, I'm on vacation" she asks where I'm from, and I say TN. Takes me to a room, young girl enters, table shower, etc etc. And no cigars there. No FS. Just HE.

3rd day I looked through the listings and found another promising one out towards Folly Beach area. This one was a little more private and secluded. This place was a small little house tucked a way between a neighborhood and strip mall. Same routine, Mama-San greets me and asks if i been here before? I tell the truth and say no i'm from TN et, etc...Table shower, massage then flip. She offers HE. I say no. I want FS. She says "No, only HE here." I press, I plead, I cry and say please take of your shirt, and I start to feel her up and offer a very generous tip. She says "No! We are not allowed" We get in trouble if we take clothes off!" I say how about BJ? Nope!Okay I say "HJ then. "As I lay there while she's jerking me off, it dawned on me. All the girls here in Charleston have the same black tight leggings with those little T's with the sparkly one word Babe or pictogram of lips on them! It was like a chain! Unlike AMPS in Knox and even Nash it seemed way to easy enough to get a HE here. Had this been or is this the "gray area" where the parlors are allowed HE? I could be wrong but thats what it felt like.Doing a little more research on the topic, it does seem that some local governments do tolerate these types of establishments as long as they adhere to a strict "no sex" and clothes always on type policy. And of course have legit massage licenses. I would even bet the local LEO periodically pays them a little under cover visit just to make sure they are in compliance.

Makes sense if a town like Charleston relies on conferences and tourist beach seasons to keep the local economy economically healthy and for us coming back. Leaving Charleston I was a little disappointed and felt had I stayed longer I would have scored FS somewhere. It would be great if Knox held the same toleration.

Stay safe.

Rrayr.

BigJim865
04-11-16, 21:05
Seniors and well known regulars, have any of you fellow mongers ever partake in Jills services? I have been reading her reviews and have not found any from people with more than a handful of posts. Please PM me.

If you would, inbox is clear and would love to hear what you have to say.

Bigjim.

Love Ladies
04-12-16, 17:54
Thank you so much. You have no idea how bad I needed some positivity. Thank you for your kind words. Make sure to remind me of who you are when you come to see me. I owe you a great big hug.In town. Would love a massage. Please PM.

Callmecrazy
04-12-16, 18:38
Well noted. I apologize for you're feeling that way, but you make it seem like my husband really did come home and nothing like that happened. I was able to get you in earlier for convenience, as requested, and had a full hour before my next client arrived. My sessions normally go between 30-45 minutes and I kept you the full hour. I thought you would have been pleased with the amount of time you were here. I'm sorry you feel that way. Take care.That was not my intention to make it sound as if your husband came home so let me clarify. Jill's husband did not come home and I did not see anyone other than her. I did know that she had another client on the way and was trying to get out of there without running into another client. I was unaware of the time frame of the session so I'll take responsibility on that end. I did enjoy our time and apologize if there was confusion with my post. Writing really isn't one of my talents.

Cmc.

Jilly Bean
04-12-16, 23:21
That was not my intention to make it sound as if your husband came home so let me clarify. Jill's husband did not come home and I did not see anyone other than her. I did know that she had another client on the way and was trying to get out of there without running into another client. I was unaware of the time frame of the session so I'll take responsibility on that end. I did enjoy our time and apologize if there was confusion with my post. Writing really isn't one of my talents.

Cmc.Thank you CMC, for clearing that up. I really appreciate that. I would love to have you over anytime. Take care be of yourself. Til next time. Xoxo.

Love Ladies
04-13-16, 00:28
Just had a wonderful evening with a beautiful, fun, and classy lady. (Many more pics yet to come.) Definitely in my Top 2 massage experiences of all time. This lady aims to please, and indeed she does just that. Changed into nighty but she soon revealed it all; a gorgeous and all natural body! Gentlemen, if she doesn't work out the kinks while also providing an off the charts sensual experience, then you need to check to see if you have a pulse. I will write a more detailed review tomorrow, but for now I will merely say that IMHO she is the new Knoxville Massage Queen. She is new at sensual body rubs and massage experiences of this type, but she is not new to knowing how to give a massage, nor is she a novice on how to please a man. With a little more time, we will all be placing the crown upon her head. .

Love Ladies
04-13-16, 00:31
A pic is worth a thousand words.

Jilly Bean
04-13-16, 07:47
Just had a wonderful evening with a beautiful, fun, and classy lady. (Many more pics yet to come.) Definitely in my Top 2 massage experiences of all time. This lady aims to please, and indeed she does just that. Changed into nighty but she soon revealed it all; a gorgeous and all natural body! Gentlemen, if she doesn't work out the kinks while also providing an off the charts sensual experience, then you need to check to see if you have a pulse. I will write a more detailed review tomorrow, but for now I will merely say that IMHO she is the new Knoxville Massage Queen. She is new at sensual body rubs and massage experiences of this type, but she is not new to knowing how to give a massage, nor is she a novice on how to please a man. With a little more time, we will all be placing the crown upon her head. .I am so very lucky to have found a Senior to invest his time and knowledge in me! It ended up being one of the most fun nights ever. Thank you Friendly Face! I now see why ladies call you a classy gentleman. You are an original Class Act. Not to mentio, DAMN GOOD LOOKING!

I'm glad you enjoyed our time as much as I did. I look forward to possibly more!! Thank you!

Love Ladies
04-13-16, 08:41
I have gotten a little busy, but just wanted to post a couple more. Sadly, a couple of the best pics ended up being too large to upload.

You will love this lady. She doesn't even know a clock exist IMHO. She is personable, sweet as candy, and puts you at ease immediately. None of this cold and impersonal BS, she is not only hot, she is also warm in every way. Seniors with multiple recent reviews or Trusred with numerous recent reviews, PM for details.

Jilly Bean
04-13-16, 09:32
I have gotten a little busy, but just wanted to post a couple more. Sadly, a couple of the best pics ended up being too large to upload.

You will love this lady. She doesn't even know a clock exist IMHO. She is personable, sweet as candy, and puts you at ease immediately. None of this cold and impersonal BS, she is not only hot, she is also warm in every way. Seniors with multiple recent reviews or Trusred with numerous recent reviews, PM for details.Thank you FF! I very much enjoyed my time with you. Thank you for your kind words. I hope I continue to make you guys happy. Xoxoxoxo.

FitDaddy3
04-13-16, 10:08

You will love this lady. She doesn't even know a clock exist IMHO. She is personable, sweet as candy, and puts you at ease immediately. None of this cold and impersonal BS, she is not only hot, she is also warm in every way. Seniors with multiple recent reviews or Trusred with numerous recent reviews, PM for details.Looks great! I'd love to see her if you would share her info and details. Thanks!

LikesToJakOff
04-13-16, 11:13
Just short of 30 days being closed, Reborn in Sevierville is back up and running after being closed due to "licensing issues". Old sign is partially covered so I can only assume a new name is on the way. I stopped in yesterday to be welcome by same owner / manager and staff. No changes to my experience. It was business as usual.

TenAnmp
04-13-16, 11:15
Anyone please give me more info about Jessica busty blonde North Knoxville. Any possibilities of FS, any issues? A good idea to PM me....Thanks!

Jilly Bean
04-13-16, 13:36
I just wanted to let all of you know that if you have sent me a PM, and I have not replied back to yet, then I should have, so please send me another one. I replied back to each one and if I haven't, it was unintentional. Just hit me back and tell me. Thank you. I look forward to meeting all of you.

TallOne50
04-14-16, 07:39
Very interesting post. Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her?

Nickn3
04-14-16, 17:21
Very interesting post. Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her?I saw her about 2 weeks back and posted about on the back page forum. Jess is legit, fun and a good time, but I don't think FS is on her list. Good luck.

Nick.

SglideHarleyMa
04-14-16, 21:17
Well made contact today to set up appt today after work and must say I enjoyed myself. She is a very sweet nice lady that went out of her way to make me feel good. She is not a teenager but very well kept woman that had a smoking hot ass and very nice breast with some nice suckable nipples that just beg to be sucked on. First time visit but will return to have a little vacation with her. Thanks for a great time and be safe!

Jilly Bean
04-15-16, 07:37
Well made contact today to set up appt today after work and must say I enjoyed myself. She is a very sweet nice lady that went out of her way to make me feel good. She is not a teenager but very well kept woman that had a smoking hot ass and very nice breast with some nice suckable nipples that just beg to be sucked on. First time visit but will return to have a little vacation with her. Thanks for a great time and be safe!Thank you so much Sglide, I had a very enjoyable time with you as well. Please come back and see me anytime, you are always welcome in my home. Hopefully I'll get to see a few new people today that have wanted to take a chance with me like Sglide did, and have a wonderful experience that I provide.

Jill.

RockHauler
04-15-16, 08:12
Gentlemen, I know my status is questionable but my review is spot on. I spent some time w the lovely Jill. She is attentive, attractive and knows how to calm the nervous spirit. It's like talking to an old friend. The massage was wonderful. Really knows how to use her hands. Beautiful woman. I can't wait to visit her again.

Jilly Bean
04-15-16, 10:57
Gentlemen, I know my status is questionable but my review is spot on. I spent some time w the lovely Jill. She is attentive, attractive and knows how to calm the nervous spirit. It's like talking to an old friend. The massage was wonderful. Really knows how to use her hands. Beautiful woman. I can't wait to visit her again.Thank you so much RH. I too had a very enjoyable time with a very respectful gentleman that Rock is. I hope you come back and see me very soon as well and will definitely be looking forward to it. Have a great weekend Rock.

BobVac21
04-15-16, 16:56
I had a Spring vacation with Jill. She is a fit young woman with a pretty face and golden blond hair. Her personality is upbeat and welcoming. I left relaxed and will see her again.

Jilly Bean
04-15-16, 17:52
Gentlemen, I know my status is questionable but my review is spot on. I spent some time w the lovely Jill. She is attentive, attractive and knows how to calm the nervous spirit. It's like talking to an old friend. The massage was wonderful. Really knows how to use her hands. Beautiful woman. I can't wait to visit her again.Thank you RockHauler! ! I enjoyed my time with you as well. I look forward to hopefully more.

Jilly Bean
04-15-16, 17:55
I had a Spring vacation with Jill. She is a fit young woman with a pretty face and golden blond hair. Her personality is upbeat and welcoming. I left relaxed and will see her again.Awwwww. That is too sweet. You are welcome in my home anytime. Xoxoxoxo.

Love Ladies
04-16-16, 08:55
Well made contact today to set up appt today after work and must say I enjoyed myself. She is a very sweet nice lady that went out of her way to make me feel good. She is not a teenager but very well kept woman that had a smoking hot ass and very nice breast with some nice suckable nipples that just beg to be sucked on. First time visit but will return to have a little vacation with her. Thanks for a great time and be safe!JILL is a great example of a member slowing down enough to provide others the info. And in the process, discovering a gem!

Guys, don't just have the experience. Get some pics and write about it. Continuing to ask questions doesn't get it done. Go be the point man. We need many more explorers who will make a map of their journey. .

MaDawg
04-16-16, 11:15
Been trying to get contact number for Jill. PMd her with no response. Anybody willing to get me her number? Would appreciate it. Please PM me. Thanks.

TallOne50
04-16-16, 14:53
One word AMAZING!

Love Ladies
04-16-16, 18:27
Been trying to get contact number for Jill. PMd her with no response. Anybody willing to get me her number? Would appreciate it. Please PM me. Thanks.Without being a Senior or Trusted with multiple current reviews of reputable providers, she won't see you. That is her policy and true for all the reputable ladies I know. There are some other forms of verification, but with what you have, she won't see you. (Just explaining what I believe is her rationale.).

Rrayr
04-16-16, 23:08
As she should. No one blames a popular provider for taking precautionary measures.

Stay safe.

Rrayr.

Without being a Senior or Trusted with multiple current reviews of reputable providers, she won't see you. That is her policy and true for all the reputable ladies I know. There are some other forms of verification, but with what you have, she won't see you. (Just explaining what I believe is her rationale.).

Horndog3
04-17-16, 02:42
Seen Jill today, all the reports are spot on, very good massage great conversation will definitely repeat. Said she is open for calls said it's ok to give out her number to seniors and trusted members, so if you're needing a full body rub can't go wrong in paying her visit definitely put a smile on my face.

MaDawg
04-17-16, 16:06
Jill gave me her number. Set up an appointment. She was incredible. Made me feel comfortable and eased all my discomforts. Very talkative. I felt like we have known each other for years. She is beautiful. Will repeat.

Dapper8
04-18-16, 18:17
Long time lurker. Just made an account a few days ago while searching for local talent. I came across Jill's name a few times so I decided to contact her. I met Jill this evening and it was completely hassle free. She invited me in and made sure I felt just like I was at home. She gave an excellent massage and was very tentative of my needs. I almost fell asleep a few times as our session was wrapping up.

I know this being my first post people will doubt my integrity (completely justified). Nonetheless Jill is an amazing woman and is probably my best experience.

SglideHarleyMa
04-18-16, 20:57
JILL is a great example of a member slowing down enough to provide others the info. And in the process, discovering a gem!

Guys, don't just have the experience. Get some pics and write about it. Continuing to ask questions doesn't get it done. Go be the point man. We need many more explorers who will make a map of their journey. .Not sure what info you are requesting? Get your on pictures when you go see her and my journey not sure what looking for. Would you want me to post her address and all the details? I don't think so and to all the seniors I have shared intel with knows and Jilly bean also knows me. We all should be carefully what we share on here and take providers privacy very seriously. You can go make your on map!

FastCars1966
04-18-16, 21:26
I had the pleasure of meeting Jill today. Very Sexy, safe location. Rub and tug was nice and the view is much better in person.

The Load2
04-18-16, 22:54
Not sure what info you are requesting? Get your on pictures when you go see her and my journey not sure what looking for. Would you want me to post her address and all the details? I don't think so and to all the seniors I have shared intel with knows and Jilly bean also knows me. We all should be carefully what we share on here and take providers privacy very seriously. You can go make your on map!You took FF's post all wrong. He wasn't requesting information, Hell Jills 1st or 1st recent review and pictures came from him and judging from her reply it sounds like a it went well. I actually thought it was pretty funny, he doesn't play in this area but was one of the 1st if not the 1st to see her before any of us and since his post business and reviews have picked up for Ms Jill. I haven't seen but I've thought about it.

Love Ladies
04-19-16, 07:44
Not sure what info you are requesting? Get your on pictures when you go see her and my journey not sure what looking for. Would you want me to post her address and all the details? I don't think so and to all the seniors I have shared intel with knows and Jilly bean also knows me. We all should be carefully what we share on here and take providers privacy very seriously. You can go make your on map!My friend, my was post not geared toward you in any way. I was apologize if my words were misinterpreted.

MilfMan865
04-19-16, 23:49
Ad Location: no ad posted as of 04-APR-2016.

Provider contact: Jilly Bean (Forum Advertiser) - contact her through the board PMs.

Recommend? : Yes, she's legit and talented with even greater potential. Check the recent pics. I'll repeat.

The Good:

I am perpetually on the quest for an exceptional body rub experience so my journey led me to Jill (Jilly Bean). The home was in a secluded location for which you wouldn't stumble upon it otherwise; your vehicle is hidden in the driveway between the house and some shrubs. I am usually skeptical whether or not pics are recent instead of decades old or airbrushed, so Jill was gracious enough to allow me to see for myself and share them with you (I added the text to the pics of course). Jill took the time to assess my needs prior to the session so that she could individualize the massage to fit my needs. That step indicated to me that she determined not to use the cookie cutter approach to my massage experience. She established her rules and modus operandi before hand and answered any questions that I had. She continually checked on me during the session and was an excellent conversationalist. The music set the tone, the scented candles heightened the blissful ambiance, and I cannot over-emphasize the benefits of the comfortable massage area and fresh linens (she is dedicated to cleanliness and safety). The actual massage can be described as a body rub with elements of Swedish and shiatsu depending on the area of the body for which she was focused. The heated lotions were a nice consideration. Jill is a genuine hottie, professional, thoughtful, attentive, poised, intelligent, and talented. Jill is a mature provider, so unless she cut a special deal with Father Time, she has taken great care to stay in shape and active. Jill followed up the massage with a gracious offer to use her shower, but I had to decline since the strip club was waiting. The offer of the shower itself was appreciated though. The massage will likely be different based on your individual needs, so YMMV as always. I was pleased to leave happy, relaxed, and with a grin on my face.

Opportunities for Improvement:

This is more of a nitpicking exercise, but I'll just mention a couple of aspects. She moved around quite a bit during the massage, so that may be an issue for some who may be expecting a head to to massage instead of moving back and forth to different areas (I enjoyed that she had me guessing where her magical hands would venture next). Once the core of her technique is refined, this will fade as non-factor. Although the lotion was heated, it had a somewhat strong fragrance. I'd recommend non-scented lotion, but it wouldn't have been an issue if I had taken up the offer of a shower.

Tips for her new comers:

Be patient with her screening process during these precarious times. Take the time to let Jill know what you do and don't like so that she can tailor the massage for you; she does a great job of reading body language, but almost everyone is terrible at reading minds. She seems dedicated to continuous improvement, so communicate effectively and give her a chance.

Seniors and Trusted may contact me directly for clarification.

Stay Safe,

Milfman.

Rrayr
04-20-16, 00:15
You're quite the photographer! Nice lighting and great review. Would of preferred a little more camel toe.

Let's try and keep this dream around.

Be safe out there.

Rrayr.

Provider contact: Jilly Bean (Forum Advertiser) - contact her through the board PMs.

Recommend? : Yes, she's legit and talented with even greater potential. Check the recent pics. I'll repeat.

The Good:

I am perpetually on the quest for an exceptional body rub experience so my journey led me to Jill (Jilly Bean). The home was in a secluded location for which you wouldn't stumble upon it otherwise; your vehicle is hidden in the driveway between the house and some shrubs. I am usually skeptical whether or not pics are recent instead of decades old or airbrushed, so Jill was gracious enough to allow me to see for myself and share them with you (I added the text to the pics of course). Jill took the time to assess my needs prior to the session so that she could individualize the massage to fit my needs. That step indicated to me that she determined not to use the cookie cutter approach to my massage experience. She established her rules and modus operandi before hand and answered any questions that I had. She continually checked on me during the session and was an excellent conversationalist. The music set the tone, the scented candles heightened the blissful ambiance, and I cannot over-emphasize the benefits of the comfortable massage area and fresh linens (she is dedicated to cleanliness and safety). The actual massage can be described as a body rub with elements of Swedish and shiatsu depending on the area of the body for which she was focused. The heated lotions were a nice consideration. Jill is a genuine hottie, professional, thoughtful, attentive, poised, intelligent, and talented. Jill is a mature provider, so unless she cut a special deal with Father Time, she has taken great care to stay in shape and active. Jill followed up the massage with a gracious offer to use her shower, but I had to decline since the strip club was waiting. The offer of the shower itself was appreciated though. The massage will likely be different based on your individual needs, so YMMV as always. I was pleased to leave happy, relaxed, and with a grin on my face.

This is more of a nitpicking exercise, but I'll just mention a couple of aspects. She moved around quite a bit during the massage, so that may be an issue for some who may be expecting a head to to massage instead of moving back and forth to different areas (I enjoyed that she had me guessing where her magical hands would venture next). Once the core of her technique is refined, this will fade as non-factor. Although the lotion was heated, it had a somewhat strong fragrance. I'd recommend non-scented lotion, but it wouldn't have been an issue if I had taken up the offer of a shower.

Tips for her new comers:

Be patient with her screening process during these precarious times. Take the time to let Jill know what you do and don't like so that she can tailor the massage for you; she does a great job of reading body language, but almost everyone is terrible at reading minds. She seems dedicated to continuous improvement, so communicate effectively and give her a chance.

Stay Safe,

Milfman.

BigJim865
04-20-16, 10:29
So after both the good and bad reviews, on forum posts and through PM's I decided to see Miss Jill this week.

Jill is a nice looking slender "cougar" with a great personality. It's unfortunate for mongers that she only provides a Nuro massage and not full service.

Seniors and known regulars PM me and I will go in to greater detail if any of you are curious.

Bigjim.

Jilly Bean
04-20-16, 18:55
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your kind words and for the active effort in making me feel safe and comfortable. I try very hard to make anyone that I welcome in my home, feel safe and comfortable. I appreciate that all of you continue to make me feel that way in your presence, in my home, as well as this forum. It has been my pleasure getting to meet all of you, that I have. To the ones I haven't met, I look forward to possibly meeting sooner, rather than later.

I want to also thank A2 for allowing me to post what I have and for continuing to let me post. Thank you A2! I am committed to excellence.

I need all of you to remember that telling me who you are (USASG member), will first, definitely help you get the appointment, and second, it will make all the difference in the massage itself. So, please don't be shy to let me know.

Stay safe, happy, and healthy everyone!

Enigma2015
04-20-16, 21:54

The Good:

Tips for her new comers:

Stay Safe,

Milfman.Looks like a lot of fun. Body looks incredible based on your pics. Great job!

Love Ladies
04-22-16, 12:42
Traveling through Knoxville and I never cum east without seeing Jilly Bean. To my surprise she is running a $100 special today! Gentlemen, she made me relaxed and satisfied a couple hours ago! I encourage you to let her do the same for you. My post from a week or so ago has some great pics.

Member #5245
04-22-16, 13:51
Imagine my surprise reading your post sitting here in Jill's driveway and reading this post. LOL. She and I did hook up and it's all true. Thanks FF, you saved me 20 bucks.

The Belly.

Traveling through Knoxville and I never cum east without seeing Jilly Bean. To my surprise she is running a $100 special today! Gentlemen, she made me relaxed and satisfied a couple hours ago! I encourage you to let her do the same for you. My post from a week or so ago has some great pics.

S E Monger
04-22-16, 13:58
Traveling through Knoxville and I never cum east without seeing Jilly Bean. To my surprise she is running a $100 special today! Gentlemen, she made me relaxed and satisfied a couple hours ago! I encourage you to let her do the same for you. My post from a week or so ago has some great pics.I also saw this hot, fit, sexy lady this am Setup was easy, told her my handle here and she "checked me out". Thanks to prior posts here I knew just what to expect. Be nice to this one. We want her to stay around for a long, long time.

BigBucks
04-22-16, 15:12
This tight, fit little Jilly bean is bursting with enthusiasm. She is gorgeous, friendly and very accommodating. Worked really we'll with my tight schedule. Very good massage skills, I will definitely repeat. This one may break me!

Jilly Bean
04-22-16, 20:06
I wanted to take some time and thank all of you who have made the journey to see me. Even more, thank you for ALL of your kind words. I really love my work and have fun with all of you. Keep hunting, but please stay safe? I apologize to any of you, who's appointment I would not make. There are reasons, and hopefully I will be able to soon.

Xoxoxoxoxo xoxoxo.

Enigma: I have tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Just FYI.

FlRico
04-23-16, 09:13
Well I had the pleasure to be able to get an appointment with Jill yesterday. We text and set up an appointment. Call 5 minutes out to make sure everything was ready. Parked up front. She told me to walk in. She a great looking woman. Very accommodating. She has a great special for the board members. The massages was an 9/10. Standard ending. Great massage, great conversation, good music, great body. Next time am in town I will sure look her up again.

Love Ladies
04-23-16, 09:30
Watching Jilly Bean progress since my earlier KNOXVILLE trip, reviews, and pics has been a joy. What is making her successful? First she allowed someone to take a few pics so everyone could see she was beautiful. Second, she has skills! But Third, she has a wonderful heart, attitude, and spirit! There is no arrogance, no rush, no facade of something that isn't there. She is genuine and caring in every way. My only regret is that she lives so far away. I said in an earlier post that I believed KNOXVILLE would be joining me in crowning her as the new massage Queen; it appears that has happened. Great job Jilly Bean.

DragonDad7
04-23-16, 10:13
I had the pleasure of meeting jilly for the first time last night. Easy set up, easy on the eyes, nice and clean location. She's very easy to talk to and very personable. Will definitely return.

KnoxDude
04-26-16, 22:30
I know from reviews the Head to Toe was no-extras but I wanted a good massage and the price was right. I did get a good massage (not the best ever) for a good price. The funny part was the signs. I guess it was necessary with all the busts lately but they had signs all over the place essentially saying "this is a legit massage place, don't ask for anything sexual". The #1 was the one that I paraphrase "Stop masturbating in here or we will call the police" Made me smile.

Banboytn
04-30-16, 23:29
I'm not originally from here, and I have to say I have been very disappointed LOL, wish I'd known about this board first.

Went to Chinese back rub first. First time I had a 45 min foot massage. From a strictly massage standpoint it was amazing. But it was only massage, nothing happy even hinted at and nothing erotic. The second time I had the full massage, and really the same experience except the girl was more inexperienced and even ended up bruising me with her elbows.

A week later I hit Hong massage and was more optimistic. But the same experience, massage only. This time I didn't end up injured, but it was a mediocre massage and nothing else. Zero.

Last week I went to Head to Toe, and I have to say that the massage there is by far the best, both foot and body, but as the previous post states they are very clear that there is nothing else at all. Even after multiple visits there is not a hint of anything remotely happy.

I'm more used to seeing a lineup first, but they don't even offer that much choice. Things here are very very different from where I am used to, to say the least.

Tslooking
05-01-16, 17:30
Looking to see who some of the seniors recommend for the best massage experience. (and here's the kicker) who also offers FS. As with all advice I know YMMV, as mine has, but my current favorites for providing a massage don't offer extras. I guess I'm looking for the full package. Please contact via pm if you prefer.

CraigEllisTn66
05-02-16, 22:31
Stopped by massage parlor off Exit 56 in Niota today, first time visit.

Didn't catch the name, but lady said she knew me from before, I just said ok.

Nice looking lady, well in 40's for sure. Fair massage, the flip was pretty good.

Nice little dress she wore with mutual touching not a problem.

I only took in 1 $, so house took. 6 for 30 min. I told her I only had. 4 for tip, she said next time bring more done a quick h. E. , and finished time with a nice back walk. The place smelled kinda bad to me, not sure if I will repeat or not.

LocoSmitty
05-04-16, 13:07
You guys in Knoxville are pretty luck. I was up there last night and this morning for a visit and had a chance to see Jilly Bean. Nice lady, nice body great boobs. She is fantastic at putting you at ease and she is real easy to talk with. She has a great touch and is wanting to improve even further the pleasurable experience. Most definitely will repeat.

DragonDad7
05-04-16, 18:00
http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-ready-available-now/17286307

Any info on this lady. Been looking at her for several weeks now. Wanting to pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.

Jilly Bean
05-05-16, 13:46
I have received some wonderful messages from some of you and I honestly don't think I can say thank you, enough. To those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of talking to or meeting, I hope I get to soon. I hope all is well with each and every one of you. Including you girls!! Stay safe, happy, healthy and Blessed.

Jilly Bean.

Love Ladies
05-05-16, 16:54
Made an 8 hour drive and was exhausted. Jilly Bean is always my solution when I am around Knoxville. Actually went for 2 hours this time with a release at the beginning and at the end (WOW! That is the way to go.) Gentlemen, when you get the first one out of the way it makes it possible to truly relax during the massage. I melted like butter. Around the 90 minute mark I began to feel her hand sliding in and out between my legs and she teased my little head and cupped the boys. She is the master at this! Oh my. I was ready for round two. This time I chose between the breasts for the release. Listening to her talk dirty as I f# her tits drove me wild. After 2 hours of medium massage and 2 releases that rocketed to the moon, I was a new man. I highly recommend!

Now here is the great news! Jilly is getting some car repairs and so she is running a special through Sunday night. Traditional massage with HE is $80! You read that correctly. $80! This is for USASG Members Only.

Go let Jilly Bean make a new man out of you.

Rrayr
05-05-16, 17:56
http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-ready-available-now/17286307

Any info on this lady. Been looking at her for several weeks now. Wanting to pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.Had a dream with her last week. Nice safe west Knox hotel. A little older than her pictures appear. Deep tan. Face looks old.

Set up was easy. 1 oo for donation. No massage. Started HJ right away. Only took off bra. Started on the upsales. Said panties off are extra. FS is 5 o more. I declined.

Will not repeat.

Rrayr.

Sexhoundtn2
05-05-16, 19:38
So I saw the post about Jills 80 special. I had never tried her because honestly I thought the normal $. 2 quote was too high for what you got. But I see. 8 and think what the hell. I contacted her at a couple minutes past 5 thru text and by 533 we had an appointment set. My last response to her after getting the address was ok I will see you at 8 and will text when I am close. Done deal right? Wrong according to Jilly. After my 533 confirmation text I go into a meeting. While I'm in my meeting she freaking blows my phone up with 6 text which I don't get until after my meeting. I get out of my meeting at 644 I reply yes we are still on. She replys sorry I already booked the 8. WTF? Very very unprofessional. I'm done. You guys do what you will. But if these girls are allowed to tret customers that way then they will. I miss my fav massage girl.

DragonDad7
05-05-16, 22:39
Had a dream with her last week. Nice safe west Knox hotel. A little older than her pictures appear. Deep tan. Face looks old.

Set up was easy. 1 oo for donation. No massage. Started HJ right away. Only took off bra. Started on the upsales. Said panties off are extra. FS is 5 o more. I declined.

Will not repeat.

Rrayr.Thanks Rrayr.

TnVol377
05-06-16, 01:04
Damn that sucks. She is such a sweet girl. Any idea who the other one is or was?The other one went by Audrey. bodyrubsbyaudrey.com or something like that.

Jilly Bean
05-06-16, 07:01
So I saw the post about Jills 80 special. I had never tried her because honestly I thought the normal $. 2 quote was too high for what you got. But I see. 8 and think what the hell. I contacted her at a couple minutes past 5 thru text and by 533 we had an appointment set. My last response to her after getting the address was ok I will see you at 8 and will text when I am close. Done deal right? Wrong according to Jilly. After my 533 confirmation text I go into a meeting. While I'm in my meeting she freaking blows my phone up with 6 text which I don't get until after my meeting. I get out of my meeting at 644 I reply yes we are still on. She replys sorry I already booked the 8. WTF? Very very unprofessional. I'm done. You guys do what you will. But if these girls are allowed to tret customers that way then they will. I miss my fav massage girl.We had NOT confirmed. It was 3 text messages in an hour and a half with you not replying. I had 4 people cancel yeaterday. Sorry, but wasn't taking the chance of a no show after a day like that. You being the senior that you are should have understood that. But, instead of accepting my apology and letting me fix it, ypu do this. What else can I do. I apologize.

CharlieX
05-06-16, 08:00
Saw Jill again yesterday morning and was once again treated to a wonderful massage and a downright amazing all around experience. Jill is unlike other providers. She's warm and caring and at no time do you feel like you are rushed.

To the fellow that had issues with scheduling, please know that there have been a lot of no shows lately and I'm sure that was the reason for the book over. Just my two cents, but I'd rather deal with Jill and her "unprofessional" ways than deal with 90% of these gals out here who just want your money and to get you gone.

She doesn't have all the kinks worked out, but she is the best provider I have ever been to.

Bezee2012
05-06-16, 13:33
Saw Jill again yesterday morning and was once again treated to a wonderful massage and a downright amazing all around experience. Jill is unlike other providers. She's warm and caring and at no time do you feel like you are rushed.

To the fellow that had issues with scheduling, please know that there have been a lot of no shows lately and I'm sure that was the reason for the book over. Just my two cents, but I'd rather deal with Jill and her "unprofessional" ways than deal with 90% of these gals out here who just want your money and to get you gone.

She doesn't have all the kinks worked out, but she is the best provider I have ever been to.Trying not to take sides but because she has had a lot of no shows is actually a great reason to keep an appointment with a senior member from the board. But even so because provider has had no shows it is passed along to a monger to be told his appointment is cancelled? Not good business sense there in my opinion. I wish Jill luck and hope the no shows are slim to none for her in the future.

Jilly Bean
05-06-16, 21:18
Trying not to take sides but because she has had a lot of no shows is actually a great reason to keep an appointment with a senior member from the board. But even so because provider has had no shows it is passed along to a monger to be told his appointment is cancelled? Not good business sense there in my opinion. I wish Jill luck and hope the no shows are slim to none for her in the future I think you all need to understand something. [Deleted by Admin]
Not so much, no we don't.
You need to do this in a PM

A2

ESoon
05-07-16, 23:17
Just I want say.

She have hair in her face and lips.

ESoon
05-07-16, 23:31
I like her very much.

Nice and clean.

Wooooooow.

CumDump1011
05-08-16, 15:16
Just I want say.

She have hair in her face and lips.What? LOL.

Member #5245
05-08-16, 19:01
Just I want say.

She have hair in her face and lips.I think you must be an escapee from the AMP site. The "jjust I want to say" kinda gave you away. Jill rocks my world and I can't wait to see her again.

The Belly.

Professor69
05-09-16, 17:41
I have been a lurker for a few weeks now and here is my first post.

I had a dream about a week and a half ago that was very pleasant. Very safe and clean location with a very pleasant atmosphere. She is very personable and makes you feel at ease right from the get go. I will definitely repeat when our schedules coincide.

I hope this helps and for a first post that it is appropriate.

Love Ladies
05-10-16, 08:25
Just I want say.

She have hair in her face and lips.Perhaps funniest thing I have read in a long time! Jilly Bean is gorgeous!

Love Ladies
05-10-16, 08:29
We had NOT confirmed. It was 3 text messages in an hour and a half with you not replying. I had 4 people cancel yeaterday. Sorry, but wasn't taking the chance of a no show after a day like that. You being the senior that you are should have understood that. But, instead of accepting my apology and letting me fix it, ypu do this. What else can I do. I apologize.Jilly Bean, you bend over backwards to accommodate every client. Let the board defend you. Your fans are many! Love my Jilly Bean, Massage Queen!

There will always be misunderstandings. Such is life.

Muah!

CrazyEddie
05-10-16, 09:44
Jilly Bean, you bend over backwards to accommodate every client. Let the board defend you. Your fans are many! Love my Jilly Bean, Massage Queen!

There will always be misunderstandings. Such is life.

Muah!That's the problem. The 'board' has no business defending her. I want to read reviews, both positive and negative, and sort it out on my own. You need to change that to 'Let your positive reviews defend you'. Death to all white knights.

RidgerMan
05-10-16, 19:12
Dadgummit. It's gone. Sign is down, lease sign up on the front window, all the furniture and such have been removed. Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. Have to find something / someone else now.

AT1976
05-10-16, 19:46
That's the problem. The 'board' has no business defending her. I want to read reviews, both positive and negative, and sort it out on my own. You need to change that to 'Let your positive reviews defend you'. Death to all white knights.I could not agree more. Stop defending a girl because you didn't like the post. If every girl in knoxville ate skittles, and shat out rainbows, we would not need a forum like this. If its good its good, if its bad, deal with it how you will, just put down your sword and shield first.

Love Ladies
05-10-16, 20:36
That's the problem. The 'board' has no business defending her. I want to read reviews, both positive and negative, and sort it out on my own. You need to change that to 'Let your positive reviews defend you'. Death to all white knights.Crazy Eddie, you are spot on! A matter of mere semantics my friend. Your reviews do indeed defend her. .

Jumpin Jack
05-11-16, 10:28
Went to Chinese Back Rub on Parkside Dr about a month ago and had a full body massage by Jenny. A little teasing, some mutual touching, and a promise things would get better the next time I came in. Went back last week, got Jenny again, she recognized me, but nothing was on the table this time. Lackluster massage, everything covered, even my ass this time, no touching allowed, will not go back. JJ.

BigJim865
05-11-16, 11:36
Went to Chinese Back Rub on Parkside Dr about a month ago and had a full body massage by Jenny. A little teasing, some mutual touching, and a promise things would get better the next time I came in. Went back last week, got Jenny again, she recognized me, but nothing was on the table this time. Lackluster massage, everything covered, even my ass this time, no touching allowed, will not go back. JJ.I frequented the AMPs years ago when I lived out west, and the were phenomenal! I enjoy the area, and it's unfortunate we do not have a better selection or better AMPs here than we do.

My assessment of them is that the quality, and quantity of ladies along with the heat from LEO kills the option.

BigJim.

YoungBlood1
05-11-16, 18:33
I drive by their old location all the time and I noticed today that they finally took the sign down after being closed for several months now. Hopefully this means that possibly another will go in that same location or that they will move it elsewhere. Here's hoping.

Jumpin Jack
05-12-16, 07:44
I frequented the AMPs years ago when I lived out west, and the were phenomenal! I enjoy the area, and it's unfortunate we do not have a better selection or better AMPs here than we do.

My assessment of them is that the quality, and quantity of ladies along with the heat from LEO kills the option.

BigJim.I agree completely. I've been mongering for many years. From the streets and AMPs of Knoxville, to the spas in Nashville and Memphis, to Brenda's and the Brown House in Newport. Anyone remember Troutman in Newport? He hooked me up with many girls. As Archie and Edith sang, "Those were the days". JJ.

Ric1587
05-12-16, 07:58
Had a good visit with Jilly yesterday. Very friendly, open and accommodating. Worked with me to find out exactly what would get me where I needed to be.

Thanks for the great visit!

Sexhoundtn2
05-12-16, 13:26
I agree completely. I've been mongering for many years. From the streets and AMPs of Knoxville, to the spas in Nashville and Memphis, to Brenda's and the Brown House in Newport. Anyone remember Troutman in Newport? He hooked me up with many girls. As Archie and Edith sang, "Those were the days". JJ.Ah Brendas and the brown house. Had alot of good memories there. Damn chicken fighters screwed it up for all of us.

Boss49
05-13-16, 00:07
Ah Brendas and the brown house. Had alot of good memories there. Damn chicken fighters screwed it up for all of us.Yep very good memories, I used to pick up the girls and take them to Brendas & Brown House. Troutman was also a good friend of mine, his health has declined through the years.

Callmecrazy
05-13-16, 09:14
Ah Brendas and the brown house. Had alot of good memories there. Damn chicken fighters screwed it up for all of us.I miss those places and Desperados too. Life was so much simpler then.

RollOneUp
05-13-16, 10:04
Yep very good memories, I used to pick up the girls and take them to Brendas & Brown House. Troutman was also a good friend of mine, his health has declined through the years.Definitely an era that I miss too. Never had to drive to knoxville and deal with no shows. The girls were always there friendly and waiting. Everytime I drive by the church that used to be brendas I smile.

TenAnmp
05-13-16, 10:40
I agree completely. I've been mongering for many years. From the streets and AMPs of Knoxville, to the spas in Nashville and Memphis, to Brenda's and the Brown House in Newport. Anyone remember Troutman in Newport? He hooked me up with many girls. As Archie and Edith sang, "Those were the days". JJ.I recall fondly Hazel D. And her "house" in West Knoxville then farther afield Strawberry Plains and Gatlinburg. Oh man were those the days. Fish bowl selection, then ANYTHING goes from rich, deep selection. Need to buy a ticket to SE Asia for anything comparable these days, as far as I know.

Member #5245
05-13-16, 11:39
I miss those places and Desperados too. Life was so much simpler then.Brenda ' s was the first to go. Then the Brown House. Desperado was the last one to go down. Fucking feds and TBI closed them all down. 60 bucks for FS. Girls got half. Not that long ago. Cocke County was the place to be back then. I miss those places so much. I used to drive for a couple of the girls back then. Too much fun!

The Belly.

Jumpin Jack
05-13-16, 13:52
Desperados is back open under another name. I visited there about a month ago. Is seems to be just a bar now. I struck up a conversation about the old times and most everyone there remembered when it used to cater to the masses. That's where I met Troutman. He used to have a trailer next to the city park and would bring girls there. Good times.

Jumpin Jack
05-13-16, 13:56
Ah Brendas and the brown house. Had alot of good memories there. Damn chicken fighters screwed it up for all of us.Yes they did. I miss Staci too, the one off of Jone's Cove Road. Fine looking young lady with mad skills.

Sexhoundtn2
05-13-16, 14:15
Yes they did. I miss Staci too, the one off of Jone's Cove Road. Fine looking young lady with mad skills.Hell yes Stacie was a jewel. Probably my ATF. I thought about breaking the mongers creed and moving her sexy ass in with me. Damn she was fine as hell. I heard some dude scooped her up and put a ring on her finger. Damn I hope she gets divorced. LOL.

CuriousButSafe
05-13-16, 17:48
Ah Brendas and the brown house. Had alot of good memories there. Damn chicken fighters screwed it up for all of us.I was lucky enough to visit the Brown House a few times myself. Never a bad experience there! Never got around to Brendas before it closed.

Member #5245
05-14-16, 13:09
Brenda ' s was the first to go. Then the Brown House. Desperado was the last one to go down. Fucking feds and TBI closed them all down. 60 bucks for FS. Girls got half. Not that long ago. Cocke County was the place to be back then. I miss those places so much. I used to drive for a couple of the girls back then. Too much fun!

The Belly.Unbelievable! I'm a senior with this post. Holy shit, I'm excited. I really appreciate it and won't let you down. Too cool. Thank you.

The Belly.

Monger75
05-15-16, 15:19
Ah Brendas and the brown house. Had alot of good memories there. Damn chicken fighters screwed it up for all of us.I remember hearing stories of brown house and Brenda's and thinking to myself there's no way. Then I find myself walking into Brenda's front door with a couple buddies and 2 minutes later I'm carrying a Coors Light out the back door up to the trailer. To be honest Brenda's is responsible for ever even becoming a monger and it was all just out of disbelief such a place was around. Would give a nut for some place like that today in the area.

Jg3786
05-15-16, 22:31
I agree completely. I've been mongering for many years. From the streets and AMPs of Knoxville, to the spas in Nashville and Memphis, to Brenda's and the Brown House in Newport. Anyone remember Troutman in Newport? He hooked me up with many girls. As Archie and Edith sang, "Those were the days". JJ.Oh my how I miss those places. What a value it was. Girls switched every two weeks. I started out at Brenda's for a year or two. Then I branched out to the Brown House as well as Mama's on the River. Mama's on the River then moved and became Desporado's. The Brown House became my favorite Danny Ray ran a first class bar and business. He had a book of photos I always got to see a preview of who and when they would be coming. They closed I had to go legit got busted and divorced.

Jg3786
05-15-16, 22:35
Had a visit with Jill this evening. Everything went great as always with her. She said something about running a special this week.

SalesMan47
05-15-16, 23:06
I remember hearing stories of brown house and Brenda's and thinking to myself there's no way. Then I find myself walking into Brenda's front door with a couple buddies and 2 minutes later I'm carrying a Coors Light out the back door up to the trailer. To be honest Brenda's is responsible for ever even becoming a monger and it was all just out of disbelief such a place was around. Would give a nut for some place like that today in the area.The first time I stopped had a beer and was shooting a game of pool and then next thing I knew there was several fine looking ladies. Next thing I know to the trailer and I have been hooked every since. That was when it was easy and now its just trying to avoid LEO and not get caught. I seem to spend more time now trying to avoid trouble it is not the same anymore. Happy Hunting.

MilfMan865
05-16-16, 20:21
Ad Location: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/16581-Sensual-deep-tissue-massage-.html.

Ad Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2016.

Provider contact: Jilly Bean (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds) - contacted her through the number included in her ad.

Recommend? : Yes, highly. I get the impression that Jill takes constructive criticism well since she has made considerable improvements.

Note: This is a follow-up to previous reviews, only focusing on aspects that are different than what has been previously reported by me or others.

The Good:

Jill's deep tissue massage skills have improved considerably. I commented before that she moved around a bit, somewhat sporadically, during previous sessions, but she was focused and made a concerted effort to massage an area before moving on to another. Her core massage technique is still being refined and the improvements are to be applauded (especially her glute / hip approach using the circular effleurage). Having a couple of windows cracked created a soothing breeze through out the room along with the light aroma of candles. The lotion used didn't have a strong fragrance and once again, the heated lotion was a nice touch. Offered to hang my clothes so that they wouldn't get wrinkled. A shower was offered, but wasn't really needed since the lotion didn't leave me smelling like I'd been rolling around in a flower bed. I left relaxed, rejuvenated and looking forward to my next visit.

Music was playing this time, it was a radio station. I'd suggest playing Pandora or having a CD of sensual music (without lyrics) to help set the ambiance. I'm normally focused on the massage at hand but got a little distracted by a someone yelling at me to "Get on down to wherever and get a car! Buy here pay here! Yahhhh!

I'm not sure about any changes to her screening process or appointment setup since I've seen her on numerous occasions and contacted her on short notice for which she was able to accommodate me almost immediately.

Perhaps investing in a coat rack would be nice. Having a spot to hang a suit coat, dress shirt, hat, etc., such that everything is in a convenient location indicative of other massage places.

Seniors and Trusted may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this follow-up report.

Stay thirsty my friends.,,.

Milfman.

Love Ladies
05-16-16, 22:35
Ad Location: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/16581-Sensual-deep-tissue-massage-.html.

Provider contact: Jilly Bean (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds) - contacted her through the number included in her ad.

Recommend? : Yes, highly. I get the impression that Jill takes constructive criticism well since she has made considerable improvements.

Note: This is a follow-up to previous reviews, only focusing on aspects that are different than what has been previously reported by me or others.

The Good:

Jill's deep tissue massage skills have improved considerably. I commented before that she moved around a bit, somewhat sporadically, during previous sessions, but she was focused and made a concerted effort to massage an area before moving on to another. Her core massage technique is still being refined and the improvements are to be applauded (especially her glute / hip approach using the circular effleurage). Having a couple of windows cracked created a soothing breeze through out the room along with the light aroma of candles. The lotion used didn't have a strong fragrance and once again, the heated lotion was a nice touch. Offered to hang my clothes so that they wouldn't get wrinkled. A shower was offered, but wasn't really needed since the lotion didn't leave me smelling like I'd been rolling around in a flower bed. I left relaxed, rejuvenated and looking forward to my next visit.

Music was playing this time, it was a radio station. I'd suggest playing Pandora or having a CD of sensual music (without lyrics) to help set the ambiance. I'm normally focused on the massage at hand but got a little distracted by a someone yelling at me to "Get on down to wherever and get a car! Buy here pay here! Yahhhh!

I'm not sure about any changes to her screening process or appointment setup since I've seen her on numerous occasions and contacted her on short notice for which she was able to accommodate me almost immediately.

Perhaps investing in a coat rack would be nice. Having a spot to hang a suit coat, dress shirt, hat, etc., such that everything is in a convenient location indicative of other massage places.

Seniors and Trusted may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this follow-up report.

Milfman.Very well written and spot on. Like you, I applaud her continued effort to improve. From the very beginning she received my constructive advice. She will just get better and better.

Lexie
05-17-16, 10:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #5245
05-17-16, 12:02

The Good:

Milfman.Milfman, you have become a legend here in Knoxville. Your reviews are the best and most inciteful. A must read before hitting the streets to pursue this crazy hobby of ours.

The details are what sets you apart. Next time I go somewhere for pussy I'm bringing pen and paper, to record it better, in your honor.

Respectfully Yours,

The Belly.

Bonet
05-18-16, 16:14

The Good:

Milfman.I texted Jill today. I will visit in a few days. How is her location?

Jg3786
05-18-16, 17:56
I texted Jill today. I will visit in a few days. How is her location?It's on a quite dead end street.

BigLoadForU
05-18-16, 18:19
It's on a quite dead end street.Are there any massage providers in this town other than Jill?

MilfMan865
05-18-16, 19:06
Are there any massage providers in this town other than Jill?Certainly. In no particular order, not meant to be comprehensive, nor including links to their ads (search criteria keywords provided where appropriate): Candy Curves (bonafide "MILF-A-LICIOUS"), Luscious Lexie (bonafide "True Southern BELLE and hospitality!Highly reviewed for 2 years 5 Diamond service!"), Jessica (the "100% REAL,5'7,140 lbs 34DDD natural high heels always" claim), Lucy (Blount county), Miss Chris (rubdown option), Ally ("A Rub Down Fit For A King" claim), Sherry (business of "Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage Service"), Scarlett (the "Sensual exotic mix of Japanese / German" claim), Samantha (ads always have "~Relax~" in the title), Kimberly's Healing Hands (no extras, but many board members have visited her) and massage provider emeritus status to Whitney and Shaynna. An option for just about any preference should be out there and I'm sure they'd love to hear from anyone interested.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

AT1976
05-18-16, 19:10
Certainly. In no particular order or links to their ads (not meant to be comprehensive): Candy Curves, Luscious Lexie, Jessica, Lucy (Blount county), Miss Chris (rubdown option), Ally ("A Rub Down Fit For A King" claim), Sherry (business of "Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage Service"), Scarlett (the "Sensual exotic mix of Japanese / German" claim), Samantha (ads always have Relax in them), Kimberly's Healing Hands (no extras, but many board members have been there) and massage provider emeritus status to Whitney and Shaynna. An option for just about any preference should be out there.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.So she is out? For good?

BigLoadForU
05-18-16, 19:15
Certainly. In no particular order or links to their ads (not meant to be comprehensive): Candy Curves, Luscious Lexie, Jessica, Lucy (Blount county), Miss Chris (rubdown option), Ally ("A Rub Down Fit For A King" claim), Sherry (business of "Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage Service"), Scarlett (the "Sensual exotic mix of Japanese / German" claim), Samantha (ads always have Relax in them), Kimberly's Healing Hands (no extras, but many board members have been there) and massage provider emeritus status to Whitney and Shaynna. An option for just about any preference should be out there.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.You are the MAN! Thank you.

BobVac21
05-18-16, 19:41
Certainly. In no particular order, not meant to be comprehensive, nor including links to their ads (search criteria keywords provided where appropriate): Candy Curves (bonafide "MILF-A-LICIOUS"), Luscious Lexie (bonafide "True Southern BELLE and hospitality!Highly reviewed for 2 years 5 Diamond service!"), Jessica (the "100% REAL,5'7,140 lbs 34DDD natural high heels always" claim), Lucy (Blount county), Miss Chris (rubdown option), Ally ("A Rub Down Fit For A King" claim), Sherry (business of "Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage Service"), Scarlett (the "Sensual exotic mix of Japanese / German" claim), Samantha (ads always have Relax in them), Kimberly's Healing Hands (no extras, but many board members have visited her) and massage provider emeritus status to Whitney and Shaynna. An option for just about any preference should be out there and I'm sure they'd love to hear from anyone interested.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.Casey is a sweet woman who cheered Payton to Super Bowl victory.

YoungBlood1
05-18-16, 20:52
I had to be out towards Roane County for work today so I was going to stop by this place since its one of only two AMPs left that offer extras (that I know of) but when I drove by there were two local LEO just sitting in their cars in the parking lot. It figures the one day I can go up there something like that would happen. Anyone visited there lately?

DragonDad7
05-18-16, 23:30
I had to be out towards Roane County for work today so I was going to stop by this place since its one of only two AMPs left that offer extras (that I know of) but when I drove by there were two local LEO just sitting in their cars in the parking lot. It figures the one day I can go up there something like that would happen. Anyone visited there lately?I went there a month ago and everything went great without any problems. I know that doesn't help much with what happened with you tonight but it was good a month ago. Stay safe.

MilfMan865
05-19-16, 11:05
Milfman, you have become a legend here in Knoxville. Your reviews are the best and most inciteful. A must read before hitting the streets to pursue this crazy hobby of ours.

The details are what sets you apart. Next time I go somewhere for pussy I'm bringing pen and paper, to record it better, in your honor.

Respectfully Yours,

The Belly.You're too kind (variety is the spice of life), but I'd recommend the opposite approach for the reviews brother. Don't worry about taking the pen, paper, or otherwise; simply get wrapped up in the experience and save the reviews for when you have a chance to sit back, grinning from ear to ear, to bask in the fruits of your labors and share what you can of those "dreams" with the rest of us. The beauty is that the reviews often range from a terse "I found it, I f**ked it, I left it" to reviews trying to paint as vivid of a picture as possible. Consider the purpose here: "The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. " Anything information outside of that purpose is just static and noise.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

SeeksEasy
05-19-16, 14:34
Nice compendium!

The ever-flexible Skye has a quirky but loving personality and excellent skills.

Rachel has rubbed many in this forum the wrong way but I find her easy to deal with.

Seeks.

Certainly. In no particular order, not meant to be comprehensive, nor including links to their ads (search criteria keywords provided where appropriate): Candy Curves (bonafide "MILF-A-LICIOUS"), Luscious Lexie (bonafide "True Southern BELLE and hospitality!Highly reviewed for 2 years 5 Diamond service!"), Jessica (the "100% REAL,5'7,140 lbs 34DDD natural high heels always" claim), Lucy (Blount county), Miss Chris (rubdown option), Ally ("A Rub Down Fit For A King" claim), Sherry (business of "Sherry's Soothing Touch Massage Service"), Scarlett (the "Sensual exotic mix of Japanese / German" claim), Samantha (ads always have "~Relax~" in the title), Kimberly's Healing Hands (no extras, but many board members have visited her) and massage provider emeritus status to Whitney and Shaynna. An option for just about any preference should be out there and I'm sure they'd love to hear from anyone interested.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

KenVetteman
05-19-16, 18:45
Plus: She has a rockstar body IMO. Minus: Rushed she even said we need to hurry have another client coming. I don't think she is the best value for the money. Ken.

JG865
05-19-16, 22:40
I had to be out towards Roane County for work today so I was going to stop by this place since its one of only two AMPs left that offer extras (that I know of) but when I drove by there were two local LEO just sitting in their cars in the parking lot. It figures the one day I can go up there something like that would happen. Anyone visited there lately?I went there about a month ago and a couple of weeks before that. Completely unworth the trips. Uncle LEO might have done you a favor. I will wait a few years before trying there again.

BigJohnJ
05-20-16, 14:02
I saw Ms Jill the other night and she has an amazing body. She said I was the 12th one that day but she talked and talked my ear off. She is a sweet girl and actually the same exact age as me but has aged much better. Massage and ending were good so I'll likely repeat.

Member #5245
05-21-16, 12:27
I saw Ms Jill the other night and she has an amazing body. She said I was the 12th one that day but she talked and talked my ear off. She is a sweet girl and actually the same exact age as me but has aged much better. Massage and ending were good so I'll likely repeat.We have made her famous because I think she only uses our site. I love this woman and have been having serious dreams with her in them. Her body is to die 4.

At this rate she'll be a millionaire in 3 years. I may have to see her at 6 am before you others wake up. LOL.

The Belly.

Lexie
05-23-16, 13:01
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CharlieX
05-23-16, 17:21
Hello, my fellow enthusiast. Anyone have any info on this one? I tried searching for Jordan and for the number, but to no avail. If she's on here, even better!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jordan-touch-to-be-touched-relax-and-enjoy-the-best-body-rubs/12973020

Thanks in advance!

Monger Safely!

MilfMan865
05-24-16, 18:23
After a recent post addressing other massage providers in the area, I have received several PMs inquiring about Luscious Lexie so it would be better to address those here instead of individually. I have not met Luscious Lexie in person and only have the board reviews to go by as far as her service (all complimentary). I contacted her directly via PMs on the board and she confirmed that she is not "in hiding" and she is still providing body rubs. Like most of us, recent events have shaken her considerably, but she confirmed that she is still available. If you have some other means of contacting her, use that, but she has not retired. She provided authorization for me to post a synopsis of PM communication since so many had inquired.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Jem411
05-25-16, 13:46
I have had the pleasure I've seeing Jill several times the last couple of weeks. I found her to be easy to deal with, to talk to, and has always been on time, never rushed. I have seen her at her place and she has came to mine, all without a hitch. Lovely lady with a great attitude and body to match, and the patience of a saint because things don't work like they always used to for me at least. Treat her right guys we want her to stay around.

CharlieX
05-25-16, 16:03
I have had the pleasure I've seeing Jill several times the last couple of weeks. I found her to be easy to deal with, to talk to, and has always been on time, never rushed. I have seen her at her place and she has came to mine, all without a hitch. Lovely lady with a great attitude and body to match, and the patience of a saint because things don't work like they always used to for me at least. Treat her right guys we want her to stay around.Jill is a pleasure. I enjoy talking to her a lot. She's definitely a rare find in this game. Nothing fake about her.

PrideBone
05-25-16, 17:41
Jill is a pleasure. I enjoy talking to her a lot. She's definitely a rare find in this game. Nothing fake about her.Jill is truly a diamond in the rough. Needle in the haystack. Likely the closest thing to perfection that we mongers will ever find in the course of the hobby.

CharlieX
05-27-16, 09:50
Hey gang, Jill is running a special $80 for Senior members (you lucky dogs) and $100 for non senior members (yay me). I booked mine and she said she had plenty of slots open still. Get in while the gettin is good!

MerchGuy
06-01-16, 14:11
Was lucky enough to be able to spend a little dream time with Lexie recently. As always, she showed me why her reputation and reviews can't be beat. Each time I go, I think to myself. " can't get better than that". And each time she proves me wrong. Not only is she beautiful and skilled (very, very skilled), but she is a really cool peeson. I'm not trying to white knight here, but I know I always leave our dream dates feeling like the most important guy on the block.

Seeing as how there may or may not be unwanted eyes floating around, I'll leave the details to your imagination. Suffice it to say that she is a beautiful, intelligent, independent woman who has built a supreme reputation, and works hard to maintain it. The only down side to any visit I've ever had is when Its time to wake up from the sweet dreams she shares.

Last I asked her, she said she was only seeing repeat clients, and if that's you, you should have her contact info. If it's not, maybe you should message her on this board. I'm not going to give her # out until she gives me the ok. Like I said, lots of eyes, etc. Last thing we need around here is to see yet another provider get collared.

Happy mongering gents. Play safe!

KnoxFourMe
06-02-16, 16:54
Anyone seen this girl looks fairly new to BP body rubs.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-savannah-tennessees-new-bombshell-fun-loving-gal-with-warm-loving-hands-lunch-special/17496484

Thanks.

BallSwinger
06-02-16, 18:29
Anyone seen this girl looks fairly new to BP body rubs.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-savannah-tennessees-new-bombshell-fun-loving-gal-with-warm-loving-hands-lunch-special/17496484

Thanks.Right click on picture, search image.

I'm doubting this bikini model is working the Knoxville massage parlors.

BS.

SeeksEasy
06-03-16, 09:33
I have texted back and forth, and spoke with, the sexy 30 year old blonde. Seems legit, skittish, and is outcall only. When I can arrange a place I will report back, but she gives every indication of being real.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-30-year-old-blonde/17459130

GaltGuy
06-03-16, 14:07
Is the YWCA. I suspect outcall is best.

I have texted back and forth, and spoke with, the sexy 30 year old blonde. Seems legit, skittish, and is outcall only. When I can arrange a place I will report back, but she gives every indication of being real.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-30-year-old-blonde/17459130

SeeksEasy
06-03-16, 14:12
Is the YWCA. I suspect outcall is best.Yes, she was surprised when I mentioned that, and was worried. I explained it was in her ad. Skittish, but seems nice.

MilfMan865
06-04-16, 10:59
Unlicensed massages net felony charges for two Seymour women:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/crime-courts/unlicensed-massages-net-felony-charges-for-two-seymour-women-346272a8-4343-4120-e053-0100007fb67c-381791181.html

No explicit indication that extras were offered (only that tips were requested), but the providers were cited for failing to have "the appropriate license to perform massage issued by the state of Tennessee regulatory massage board".

Stay safe,

Milfman.

YoungBlood1
06-04-16, 13:48

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/crime-courts/unlicensed-massages-net-felony-charges-for-two-seymour-women-346272a8-4343-4120-e053-0100007fb67c-381791181.html

No explicit indication that extras were offered (only that tips were requested), but the providers were cited for failing to have "the appropriate license to perform massage issued by the state of Tennessee regulatory massage board".

Stay safe,

Milfman.Tax payer provided massages, must be nice.

MilfMan865
06-04-16, 15:01
Tax payer provided massages, must be nice.Definitely a perk for LEO at the taxpayers' expense. Note that: "Officers took the women to jail rather than cite them to court because the charge is a felony". Everyone should feel safer that those women were TAKEN DIRECTLY TO JAIL (smh).

Stay safe.

Milfman.

Wade1960
06-04-16, 19:57

Stay safe,

Milfman.At least they could have waited until yesterday. I had been stopping on Thursdays for a massage, but when I went this week the door was locked and lights out. Never had any offers of extras but the massage was always good especially from the older one. I think they had a foot massage licence, but not a full body licence. Just a waste of tax dollars bothering 2 women trying to make a living.

Nobody246
06-04-16, 20:09
Definitely a perk for LEO at the taxpayers' expense. Note that: "Officers took the women to jail rather than cite them to court because the charge is a felony". Everyone should feel safer that those women were TAKEN DIRECTLY TO JAIL (smh).

Stay safe.

Milfman.Bet they didn't pass go or collect $$ either.

Sheesh, I feel so much safer now.

LikesToJakOff
06-04-16, 22:36
Poked around and can't find any info on this one.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5617192509.html

She's a long time poster. Surely someone has taken the plunge.

BigLoadForU
06-04-16, 23:42
Bet they didn't pass go or collect $$ either.

Sheesh, I feel so much safer now.I don't understand what is behind the motive here. LEO seems to treat this as a major crime and has been countless tax payer dollars to fund their stings. Who is motivating this? I mean I see comments that people write when these articles are posted and it seems that no one in the public thinks it is of any real concern. After all it's consenting adults and for the most part it is discreet.

So is there some type of deep pockets prudish organization that is making this such a big issue? It seems the general public thinks it's not a serious problem, certainly not worth the money, expense and resources.

It's just a mystery to me. Do you suppose some LEO have to make these busts and feel like total douche bags for doing so? I know I would. I mean if it's your job and how you feed your family then you got to do it I suppose, but I would think this is not a 'crime' that causes anyone any harm, and therefore really shouldn't be enforced as a crime at all.

Show me victims and I'll show you a crime. But no 'victims', then what I'm I missing here?

BigLoadForU
06-04-16, 23:48
I don't understand what is behind the motive here. LEO seems to treat this as a major crime and has been countless tax payer dollars to fund their stings. Who is motivating this? I mean I see comments that people write when these articles are posted and it seems that no one in the public thinks it is of any real concern. After all it's consenting adults and for the most part it is discreet.

So is there some type of deep pockets prudish organization that is making this such a big issue? It seems the general public thinks it's not a serious problem, certainly not worth the money, expense and resources.

It's just a mystery to me. Do you suppose some LEO have to make these busts and feel like total douche bags for doing so? I know I would. I mean if it's your job and how you feed your family then you got to do it I suppose, but I would think this is not a 'crime' that causes anyone any harm, and therefore really shouldn't be enforced as a crime at all.

Show me victims and I'll show you a crime. But no 'victims', then what I'm I missing here?On a related note: I was lucky enough to visit London and hookering is legal. In fact you can't enter a phone booth without seeing tons of escort ads pasted all over the place. However SW is not legal because it causes businesses some headaches. So if you like to pick up SW and the thrill, excitement, little danger, etc. It is perfect because it is 'illegal', but they treat it like a traffic citation. So you still get the excitement from the whole scene, but without the fear of LEO basically destroying your entire life. All you get is a ticket that you have to pay.

GaltGuy
06-05-16, 11:21
This arrest is double bullshit. There was nothing sexual going in there. I was a regular, as well. Convenient, inexpensive and I could work it into a Mexican dinner and trip to Walmart.

Someone has been arrested for giving foot massages. Unbelievable.

If Madeline wants to declare war on heterosexual sex, that's one thing. But the threat of felonies to simply depress massage industry competition is infinitely more immoral than a sex / money transaction between willing could ever be. I hope Madeline's north Knoxville massage buddies are pleased.

Massage licensing is ludicrous.

BigLoadForU
06-05-16, 13:05
war on heterosexual sexYes, that's what it feels like. As if our 'hetero privilege' needs to be checked or something.

Member #5245
06-05-16, 17:23
I don't understand what is behind the motive here. LEO seems to treat this as a major crime and has been countless tax payer dollars to fund their stings. Who is motivating this? I mean I see comments that people write when these articles are posted and it seems that no one in the public thinks it is of any real concern. After all it's consenting adults and for the most part it is discreet.

Show me victims and I'll show you a crime. But no 'victims', then what I'm I missing here?There was a great AMP near the Asheville airport where I went on a regular basis. Prettiest young Korean Wimmen anywhere. They busted it over a year ago and the paper mentioned that Homeland Security was involved.

Samething with the AMP in Newport when they busted that one. Homeland security also involved. I hate that term BTW. Reminds me of Nazionale Germany. I think they are a big part of all the AMP closures, not only in Tn and NC, but around the country. Somehow they've labeled our hobby Human Trafficking and connected it to terrorism.

That's why this site is so important and why our posts should be carefully worded.

The Belly.

ToolTyme
06-05-16, 23:52

Stay safe,

Milfman.Not to beat a dead horse but when I read this article, it didn't make sense they were arrested for a "felony". Here's the TN code related to practicing massage without a license and it states emphatically it's a class B misdemeanor:

"63-18-104. License required.

(a) Persons or massage establishments engaged in massage for compensation shall be licensed by the massage licensure board.

(b) Any person or establishment who advertises or engages in massage for compensation without a current valid license from the massage licensure board commits a Class B misdemeanor. It is unlawful to use the word "massage" or any other term that implies massage technique or method when advertising a service by a person who is not licensed under this chapter or another chapter of state law. ".

I'm no lawyer, just curious as to how they can be charged with a felony.

Wade1960
06-06-16, 22:57
Not to beat a dead horse but when I read this article, it didn't make sense they were arrested for a "felony". Here's the TN code related to practicing massage without a license and it states emphatically it's a class B misdemeanor:

"63-18-104. License required.

(a) Persons or massage establishments engaged in massage for compensation shall be licensed by the massage licensure board.

(b) Any person or establishment who advertises or engages in massage for compensation without a current valid license from the massage licensure board commits a Class B misdemeanor. It is unlawful to use the word "massage" or any other term that implies massage technique or method when advertising a service by a person who is not licensed under this chapter or another chapter of state law. ".

I'm no lawyer, just curious as to how they can be charged with a felony.That's the code they should use, but to make it look like they are catching big fish rather than picking on 2 women just trying to make a living they are probably using 39-16-302.

39-16-302. Impersonation of licensed professional.

(a) It is unlawful for any person who is not licensed to do so, to practice or pretend to be licensed to practice a profession for which a license certifying the qualifications of the licensee to practice the profession is required.

(b) A violation of this section is a Class E felony.

P.S. : not a lawyer either.

RFagen
06-08-16, 23:39
Have been to Head to Toe each of the last 3 weekends and I have to report that they give one of the best legitimate massages in Ktown. My work situation is killing my back and the massages here are really excellent. Wish they had more but there is a good amount of teasing. Especially when you get the 90 minute massage. Lots of inner thigh and dirt star action. They have no modesty about where they roam. My guess is that LEO has all the AMPs keeping things quite for a while. I have the upmost respect for law enforcement but what they've done to Ktown is a shame. Victimless crimes.

FarmBoy1147
06-10-16, 19:07
Hello all. First want to say thanks for all the info posted over the years. Been really helpful. Second seems like it's really dry. Been going to acu on Kingston pike. Little teasing but that's all. Looking for the golden egg tonight. Any help would be appreciated.

CacJunk
06-11-16, 09:15
Hello all. First want to say thanks for all the info posted over the years. Been really helpful. Second seems like it's really dry. Been going to acu on Kingston pike. Little teasing but that's all. Looking for the golden egg tonight. Any help would be appreciated.That's about right for Acu. And you must have gotten the younger of the two women to even get some tease. The older one will make you sore for days and no hint of a tease.

I think harriman or niota may be what you're looking for.

BiceBrewster
06-11-16, 16:24
That two women were busted at a Seymour massage parlor for massaging without a license than arresting the family next door to me who are selling hard drugs and the cops will not even check it out!!

MilfMan865
06-12-16, 15:34
Decided to do a little recon on Delana, this is not a review.

BP Body Rubs Ad URL: http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage/17732094.

Quoted $. 20 hhr and $. 50 hr for sensual massage. Social media search indicates definitely a MILF (indicators are that she's in a relationship). Pics may be older since a recent video suggests that she has swollen a bit. The artifacts in the background of the pics she posted on BP are quite revealing. I tried asking following up questions, but she went dark. If you have any other info that you can share, please add it.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

TenACMan
06-13-16, 16:40
Been away for a while. Tried to get a legit rub down today. ACU locked. Head to Toe locked. CBR on and Peters locked. And Hong at Downtown West backed out the door.

WTF?

MadMax24
06-13-16, 19:48
Been away for a while. Tried to get a legit rub down today. ACU locked. Head to Toe locked. CBR on and Peters locked. And Hong at Downtown West backed out the door.

WTF?It's gotten bad, man. They're really clamping down hard nowadays. See the News and Media reports forum for details.

YoungBlood1
06-14-16, 12:34

WTF?I'd say it's got to do with all the non licensed masseuse busts that have been going on lately.

StreetNinja
06-14-16, 17:11
I saw her on Sunday. I opted for the full hour. Pix are her but she is a little bigger than you would think but not obese. Communicated through text and met her at a house in east knox. It's not the PJs but it's a rougher part of E. Knox for sure. I don't think it's her place but I guess she has a "house fee". She is new to this and has only been doing it for a week or 2 (so she said). Started with a quick back rub and then on to the fun. BBBJ but no CIM. It's only 1 pop unless if you pay for the hour then you get more. (at least for me anyway) Has big titties and a tight clean puss. She supplied the protection too. If I did this as a regular thing I'd see her again for sure. I only partake a couple of times a year so I like to see someone different each time.

Decided to do a little recon on Delana, this is not a review.

BP Body Rubs Ad URL: http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage/17732094.

Quoted $. 20 hhr and $. 50 hr for sensual massage. Social media search indicates definitely a MILF (indicators are that she's in a relationship). Pics may be older since a recent video suggests that she has swollen a bit. The artifacts in the background of the pics she posted on BP are quite revealing. I tried asking following up questions, but she went dark. If you have any other info that you can share, please add it.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Cag7410
06-15-16, 17:13
Has anyone gone to see Reign in the past little while? I haven't seen ads up in the usual places and none of the contact info that I have works. She was my favorite and a damn good LMT. I hope she is still practicing.

Nobody246
06-16-16, 13:54
Yeah, been at this game or a long time, but I've never seen the climate so muddled. Been thinking about an offer I received from a UTR for a body rub. Been studying the legalities. I know calling it a massage means having to be licensed, but how about a young woman doing body rubs from her house. As long as money isn't offered for sex, can this be a problem even if the adventure results in a tug as well as a rub? I know the rules for mongering, and I always insist they get naked before discussing business, but I would like to hear the boards' thoughts.

JimsWang
06-16-16, 16:45
Has anyone gone to see Reign in the past little while? I haven't seen ads up in the usual places and none of the contact info that I have works. She was my favorite and a damn good LMT. I hope she is still practicing.She. Hmmmm? You sure about that?

Rrayr
06-16-16, 22:07
I finally took the liberty of having a dream about the talented and well reviewed Jillybean.

Previous reviews are pretty much in truth. Easy was the set up and went with the HH. Very friendly, professional and easy to talk to. Nice tanned firm body. Back massage was great, almost fell asleep and she even entertained the boys. Offered up extra positions. Finish on the flip with HE. Probing willingness she let me play with the kitty. Highly recommend.

Stay safe.

Rrayr.

BoredNurse40
06-19-16, 00:18
First time poster. I've had the privilege of seeing her twice thus far and have not been disappointed. She has the face of an angel and the touch of a goddess. If her gorgeous eyes don't make you melt, her touch will. She is a genuinely good person, a rarity in today's society. She was very discrete and personable. She has a very calming and reassuring voice, not to mention a smoking hot ass body. She was my first, and from my experience along with the overall good reviews, she'll definitely be my last.

StonesRoller69
06-19-16, 16:38
First time poster. I've had the privilege of seeing her twice thus far and have not been disappointed. She has the face of an angel and the touch of a goddess. If her gorgeous eyes don't make you melt, her touch will. She is a genuinely good person, a rarity in today's society. She was very discrete and personable. She has a very calming and reassuring voice, not to mention a smoking hot ass body. She was my first, and from my experience along with the overall good reviews, she'll definitely be my last.Okay, I'm obviously a newbie. But how about a little info on where to find her and fees? Thanks.

VolNation
06-20-16, 19:07
Well you can take Sevierville off the list. Both are gone as well. Sad days.

HenryDanger
06-21-16, 10:46
Yeah, been at this game or a long time, but I've never seen the climate so muddled. Been thinking about an offer I received from a UTR for a body rub. Been studying the legalities. I know calling it a massage means having to be licensed, but how about a young woman doing body rubs from her house. As long as money isn't offered for sex, can this be a problem even if the adventure results in a tug as well as a rub? I know the rules for mongering, and I always insist they get naked before discussing business, but I would like to hear the boards' thoughts.Noobie here, but been reading and following the boards for a while. I was waiting until I had something of benefit to add. Like most of you, I want to avoid LE as all cost. However, better to know what your possibly up against before hand. Below I will relay some info straight from the TN code of laws. So far, I haven't found "body rubs" specifically listed as a violation. However, I would assume that LE would still charge you with something if given the opportunity.

39-12-102. Solicitation -- Defenses disallowed.

(a) Whoever, by means of oral, written or electronic communication, directly or through another, intentionally commands, requests or hires another to commit a criminal offense, or attempts to command, request or hire another to commit a criminal offense, with the intent that the criminal offense be committed, is guilty of the offense of solicitation.

(b) It is no defense that the solicitation was unsuccessful and the offense solicited was not committed. It is no defense that the person solicited could not be guilty of the offense solicited, due to insanity, minority, or other lack of criminal responsibility or incapacity. It is no defense that the person solicited was unaware of the criminal nature of the conduct solicited. It is no defense that the person solicited is unable to commit the offense solicited because of the lack of capacity, status, or characteristic needed to commit the offense solicited, so long as the person soliciting or the person solicited believes that either or both have such capacity, status, or characteristic.

39-13-512. Prostitution -- Definitions.

"Prostitution" means engaging in, or offering to engage in, sexual activity as a business or being an inmate in a house of prostitution or loitering in a public place for the purpose of being hired to engage in sexual activity; and.

"Patronizing prostitution" means soliciting or hiring another person with the intent that the other person engage in prostitution, or entering or remaining in a house of prostitution for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity;.

It is not a defense to a violation of this section that:

(1) The subject of the offense is a law enforcement officer; or.

(2) The victim of the offense is a minor and consented to the offense.

So if you read all the above you can get an idea of what not to do or say. The law works separating a crime into elements. To be guilty of that crime you have to meet all the elements. Thus, read the law, and don't do what it says. If you verbalize your intent to monger, then watch out. I also thought I would add a bit about defenses in case someone was still under false beliefs. LE can play dress up and snag you. Some might cry entrapment, but there again, the law is what is written in black and white. Just thought I would share. Be safe everyone.

SeeksEasy
06-21-16, 15:45
This is a memory lane trip of all the places that are gone. This could turn into a hobbiest scavenger hunt to bring back pieces of each building.

1) The places in Alcoa and Maryville (scary Executive on Alcoa; the place behind the Food City, others).

2) Clinton Highway spots. Steam Sauna, now a church, the place that is now a chiropractors office, the one that lasted a few months in the basement near the post office).

3) West Knoxville. Acu, that office above Ashe's Liquor & Wine, the place in the strip center by Harper Audi.

4) Fountain City- Shaynna, the oriental place in the brick center with Fed Ex.

5) Ming Tree. That isn't what it was called, but that is what is there now, and the place above the Mexican market, both near the airport.

I still have a fondness for yellow signs. Which ones am I missing?

This means we must take care of the ones we have left. All indies, I think. I miss being able to walk in.

MilfMan865
06-21-16, 16:09
I still have a fondness for yellow signs. Which ones am I missing?

This means we must take care of the ones we have left. All indies, I think. I miss being able to walk in.Nice list, bittersweet no doubt. I definitely miss Shaynna in Fountain City, still grinning from all of those exotic visits early on in my erotic massage days. Also on the list should be:

-Magic Touch Spa that was on Chapman Highway, close to the tobacco shop.

-Asian Healthy Massage Center, was close to Exit 122 on I-75, just off Callahan (behind the W convenience store).

-Splash Massage Therapy on Baum Drive, the other businesses didn't want them there, like a sparkler. ,. , flashed brightly for a brief period, then fizzled out.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

GaltGuy
06-21-16, 18:30
TCA 0870.01-. 01 (12) defines massage as "the manipulation of soft tissues of the body with the intention of positively affecting the health and well being of the client. " Of course, I would typically like a Body Rub Professional to work hardened tissue, not soft tissue, but later sections prohibit the touching of genitals.

BTW, I'm guessing that the Tenn law could also be described as discriminatory to the LBGTQ community. Among other things, it prohibits "cross gender breast massage. ".

Mark1160
06-21-16, 23:12
I travel all over the country being a truck driver and the way they get around the rules particularly out west is that they don't offer massage or body rubs, they just call it a RELAXATION service. It would seem the cops can't touch them, as there's places I frequent in different parts of the country. That have operated this way for years. Maybe our local ladies should rename our hobby.

BigJim865
06-22-16, 13:29
I travel all over the country being a truck driver and the way they get around the rules particularly out west is that they don't offer massage or body rubs, they just call it a RELAXATION service. It would seem the cops can't touch them, as there's places I frequent in different parts of the country. That have operated this way for years. Maybe our local ladies should rename our hobby.In your travels have you ever stopped in the Fontana area on baseline and partaken of some of those delectable AMPs? I used to live in that area and there were some absolute fresh off the boat dolls that worked in those places.

BigJim.

Whitney31
06-22-16, 17:56
TCA 0870.01-. 01 (12) defines massage as "the manipulation of soft tissues of the body with the intention of positively affecting the health and well being of the client. " Of course, I would typically like a Body Rub Professional to work hardened tissue, not soft tissue, but later sections prohibit the touching of genitals.

BTW, I'm guessing that the Tenn law could also be described as discriminatory to the LBGTQ community. Among other things, it prohibits "cross gender breast massage. ".Doesn't matter what term you use, relaxation, body rub, etc. Undercover police can get naked and let you start rubbing them. The arrest can happen. Until it gets to court your fate is determined and you find out what can be used against you.

KenVetteman
06-22-16, 21:55
Doesn't matter what term you use, relaxation, body rub, etc. Undercover police can get naked and let you start rubbing them. The arrest can happen. Until it gets to court your fate is determined and you find out what can be used against you.You are so right. It is unfortunate that police can lie with immunity. Ken.

Mark1160
06-23-16, 09:42
In your travels have you ever stopped in the Fontana area on baseline and partaken of some of those delectable AMPs? I used to live in that area and there were some absolute fresh off the boat dolls that worked in those places.

BigJim.Yes indeed the company I worked for had a nasty ass terminal in Fontana, by the 3 sisters truck stop. The AMPs out that way are no more expensive than around here and the ladies tips are probably cheaper, I guess they have a much bigger customer base.

Cag7410
06-23-16, 18:39
I went to 5 Star Massage over on Maynardville Highway for a 90 minute massage. Skilled legit massage. She didn't talk very much because of a significant language barrier. She did a great job on my glutes but she wasn't interested in trading anything else. I'll probably work my way back based on the quality of the massage.

Jim7767
06-24-16, 09:27
Doesn't matter what term you use, relaxation, body rub, etc. Undercover police can get naked and let you start rubbing them. The arrest can happen. Until it gets to court your fate is determined and you find out what can be used against you.Whitney needs to clean out her email box to get PM.

Mundane
06-24-16, 10:14
Has anyone seen this pretty blonde (at least she's pretty in the pics)? Quoting $. 20 for hhr and $. 50 for hr. Can't find any reviews.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massages/17694106

Yurengr
06-24-16, 11:08
Has anyone seen this pretty blonde (at least she's pretty in the pics)? Quoting $. 20 for hhr and $. 50 for hr. Can't find any reviews.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massages/17694106Saw her a few weeks ago. Face pics are her, body is showing her age. She was very personable but the massage was extremely lacking. I will not repeat.

Yurengr.

Sexhoundtn2
06-24-16, 18:04
Saw her a few weeks ago. Face pics are her, body is showing her age. She was very personable but the massage was extremely lacking. I will not repeat.

Yurengr.I like her look. Any extras available. Pm details please.

MilfMan865
06-25-16, 15:52

Doesn't matter what term you use, relaxation, body rub, etc. Undercover police can get naked and let you start rubbing them. The arrest can happen. Until it gets to court your fate is determined and you find out what can be used against you.Probable Cause seems like the overarching theme. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then .,.,.

Stay safe,

Milfman
(not an attorney)

Nobody246
06-26-16, 18:49
Thanks, Whitney, for your previous answer to my question about body rubs. I guess I was thinking gender specific. Has anyone ever heard of a female police officer getting naked to make a solicitation or promoting arrest? Can a male safely assume a naked lady he is negotiating with is not a police officer.

WingClipper
06-29-16, 15:59
Was wondering any details of Jessica. Just text her for quote. Pm me for details of your experience.

JoeyMahoney69
06-29-16, 21:46
Below is a link to an interesting article I found that talks a lot about stings and how to stay safe. Some interesting ideas about risks of incall vs out call. Also a story from a provider in NY who was caught in a sting.

http://www.stormspeaks.com/p/blog-page.html?m=1&zx=a06fb4f296dc8dbf

Rrayr
06-29-16, 22:55
Below is a link to an interesting article I found that talks a lot about stings and how to stay safe. Some interesting ideas about risks of incall vs out call. Also a story from a provider in NY who was caught in a sting.

http://www.stormspeaks.com/p/blog-page.html?m=1&zx=a06fb4f296dc8dbfGood find and read JoeyMahoney69.

Goes to show the extents of what LEO will do. Guess they are even allowed to expose themselves with an erection, get to watch a show and video tape it!Lol!

TN states (Not within 100 feet of a church or 1. 5 miles of a school) I would also assume this includes public or private. Day cares as well!

Stay safe.

Rrayr.

Nobody246
06-30-16, 08:20
West Knoxville area.

GopherDickey
06-30-16, 10:48
West Knoxville area.I've been to her house. Actually met her off of Craigslist. LOL. Huge boobs, midsection a little beat up from kids. PM me for other details. Kinda curious how you met her too. Her house is out kind of near solway.

Jumpin Jack
07-01-16, 16:14
Wednesday, I had business that took me to Chattanooga and of course visited Backpage to see what's in the area. I had been to K & M in Ringgold before, many years ago, and was surprised to see it's still around. Needless to say, I made the short trip, . 60 at the door for 1/2 hour (. 80 for an hour). Was met at the door by Lucy, a 40 ish Asian that carried some extra weight pretty well, and with large natural boobs. After a not so decent massage and some teasing, we negotiated. 6 for an HE, which is exactly what I wanted. It was awesome. I saw the other woman working there as I was leaving, another 40 ish Asian that also carried some extra weight. Would I drive there for this again from Sevierville? No. If I were in the neighborhood? Yes.

JJ.

VolNation
07-03-16, 12:59
Wednesday, I had business that took me to Chattanooga and of course visited Backpage to see what's in the area. I had been to K & M in Ringgold before, many years ago, and was surprised to see it's still around. Needless to say, I made the short trip, . 60 at the door for 1/2 hour (. 80 for an hour). Was met at the door by Lucy, a 40 ish Asian that carried some extra weight pretty well, and with large natural boobs. After a not so decent massage and some teasing, we negotiated. 6 for an HE, which is exactly what I wanted. It was awesome. I saw the other woman working there as I was leaving, another 40 ish Asian that also carried some extra weight. Would I drive there for this again from Sevierville? No. If I were in the neighborhood? Yes.

JJ.I was there about five weeks ago and had the FS. Not worth the drive, but since Sevierville and Knoxville are now gone I went with it. Great location in the back of an industrial park. Clean. Nice provider named Candy.

SittingAlone28
07-04-16, 01:50
I went to 5 Star Massage over on Maynardville Highway for a 90 minute massage. Skilled legit massage. She didn't talk very much because of a significant language barrier. She did a great job on my glutes but she wasn't interested in trading anything else. I'll probably work my way back based on the quality of the massage.Been to 5 Star Massage several times and have tried every massage they offer including the table bath. This location in every instance has provided a great massage and even works the glutes well with an occasional "bump" against your sack. Every time it has been a outstanding massage, BUT. That is all there has been is an outstanding full body massage.

The only thing is there is somewhere, which they have posted, if you do the 90 minute massage at $75 you get a free table shower with it. So if you go and get your massage ask for your table shower as well but don't be surprised it is at the beginning of the massage.

VolNation
07-04-16, 13:50
Been to 5 Star Massage several times and have tried every massage they offer including the table bath. This location in every instance has provided a great massage and even works the glutes well with an occasional "bump" against your sack. Every time it has been a outstanding massage, BUT. That is all there has been is an outstanding full body massage.

The only thing is there is somewhere, which they have posted, if you do the 90 minute massage at $75 you get a free table shower with it. So if you go and get your massage ask for your table shower as well but don't be surprised it is at the beginning of the massage.Maybe time you tried Niota. You will not be sorry and they offer more on the menu. Sunny will do you right.

Mundane
07-05-16, 09:41
I've been to her house. Actually met her off of Craigslist. LOL. Huge boobs, midsection a little beat up from kids. PM me for other details. Kinda curious how you met her too. Her house is out kind of near solway.Would love more information on her.

KenVetteman
07-07-16, 13:39
Does anybody have any info on this person who is advertising on USAADULTCLASSIFIED? Ken.

Callmecrazy
07-07-16, 16:06
Does anybody have any info on this person who is advertising on USAADULTCLASSIFIED? Ken.It's my understanding she's the best in business.

BobVac21
07-07-16, 17:27
Had a luxurious experience with a sweet woman. Contact her via PM.

AsianBuffet
07-07-16, 17:44
West Knoxville area.I also met her off CL. She is a bit of a freak. Wanted me to do her while the husband watched. So I did. For free. Surprised to see she is charging now.

Twinz
07-08-16, 12:00
Jilly B, A+ will definitely repeat.

SeeksEasy
07-08-16, 13:42
Is a definite treat. She is super-cautious, experienced, and an all-around sweetheart. I enjoyed my recent hour with her and welcome her to the Knoxville scene. There were several sweet surprises in the session, including a nice shower which I should have stretched out. I believe she is seeing people on referral only, and she asked that seniors (only) PM her if interested. Knock-out beauty, sweet personality, safe, convenient incall. No complaints except the hour ended. Seeks.

Nobody246
07-11-16, 21:56
Drove by today, there was a realtor's sign in the window. I guess TBI and KPD are chalking up another success. I certainly miss the Asian rub and tugs.

AT1976
07-12-16, 15:18
Drove by today, there was a realtor's sign in the window. I guess TBI and KPD are chalking up another success. I certainly miss the Asian rub and tugs.Maybe they got smart and are trying to hide it behind a little more legit looking business? House hunting in front, Kitty hunting in back?

BoydJ
07-12-16, 15:41
Drove by today, there was a realtor's sign in the window. I guess TBI and KPD are chalking up another success. I certainly miss the Asian rub and tugs.Which one? The one by petrol never did any tugs.

BoydJ
07-12-16, 15:42
Worst massage with no happy ending. Been their 4 times. Overtime the massage got worse.

JG865
07-12-16, 23:08
Which one? The one by petrol never did any tugs.Correct. I don't think LEO actually cares about legality any more. False arrests are a revenue source for them.

RonHanson
07-13-16, 13:22
Has anyone seen this lady for one of her stress relieving massages? She looks interesting. Thanks.

VolNation
07-13-16, 17:48
Great massage. Really worked my back but there is no chance of extras. Way to straight laced for my taste and the curtain instead of door was off putting. If I need back help this will be my new first choice. If I need anything else I will head South.

YoungBlood1
07-13-16, 23:19
I know she's been reviewed several times on here but I never got to see her until recently. I won't be too lengthy but this woman is sincerely amazing at her job. I've had plenty of legitimate massages at places and she's seriously as good as any of them. She has training and knows how the human body works. Know what you're getting when you go to see her and please use some discretion (she told me some stories). Aside from her skill she is also an excellent conversationalist and an all around good person. Can't recommend her enough. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now. Carry on gentlemen.

Commenter69
07-14-16, 14:25
Saw her a few months ago, but have not been able to find any ads now. Anyone know if she is still around?

RonHanson
07-14-16, 19:48
Has anyone seen this lady for one of her stress relieving massages? She looks interesting. Thanks.Here is the link for the ad I was inquiring about: http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stress-relieving-massages/18079202.

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/289623401/eb2fbcb2c326dd78b30ac5b0acedbb95.jpg

Nobody246
07-14-16, 20:58
Is that her on the 24 hour list today?

Professor69
07-14-16, 21:12
Is that her on the 24 hour list today?It does look a lot like her, if it is not I do apologize to her for thinking it is.

Vol Man6203
07-14-16, 21:26
Is that her on the 24 hour list today?Yup. That's her.

BigJJ44
07-14-16, 21:26
Is that her on the 24 hour list today?That sure is our Jilly! What a shame, I truly hate that for her. Her star was on the rise, she is a pleasure to get to spend time with.

MadMax24
07-14-16, 21:31
Yup. That's her.Don't you feel so much safer with these ladies behind bars?

JaiJef
07-14-16, 22:33
Yup. That's her.Explains why she did not answer my text earlier. Dodged that bullet.

KenVetteman
07-15-16, 07:33
For some reason the lady's don't look so pretty in their mug shots IMO.

Kendra40
07-15-16, 07:48
This town will be so much safer now. With all those stress relieving relaxation girls off the streets. Geez, our tax dollars pay for this. Smdh!

BoredNurse40
07-15-16, 08:54
Don't you feel so much safer with these ladies behind bars?Damn shame. Good girl. What now? Skye? Whitney? Any suggestions fellow mongers? If kpd had their way we'd be left with a bunch of gorillas and sea donkeys to choose from. Pm and let me know. Thanks.

SamsungBlue
07-23-16, 22:36
Anyone been to one or both? PM if you like. Am looking for a good TS and rubdown in a nice facility. Thanks in advance.

Twitch26
07-24-16, 19:21
Anyone been to one or both? PM if you like. Am looking for a good TS and rubdown in a nice facility. Thanks in advance.Went by the one in Niota today and it was closed up with parking lot completely empty.

NerdJohn
07-25-16, 00:32
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5693248715.html

Went by this one this tonight. $75 for 90 minutes, comes with a free table shower according to the ad. Massage was average. Girls were in their 40's; not bad looking for middle aged Chinese women. Nothing extra on the menu. After 90 minutes, I asked about the table massage. They tried to upcharge me $10, but then I showed them the ad on my phone. She seemed annoyed and spoke in Chinese to her friend before she took me the back for the table shower. After I was done I walked out the door. She yelled "excuse me, sir!" angrily as I was leaving. I will not tip someone who tried to rip me off. Will not go back again.

VolNation
07-26-16, 17:09

Went by this one this tonight. $75 for 90 minutes, comes with a free table shower according to the ad. Massage was average. Girls were in their 40's; not bad looking for middle aged Chinese women. Nothing extra on the menu. After 90 minutes, I asked about the table massage. They tried to upcharge me $10, but then I showed them the ad on my phone. She seemed annoyed and spoke in Chinese to her friend before she took me the back for the table shower. After I was done I walked out the door. She yelled "excuse me, sir!" angrily as I was leaving. I will not tip someone who tried to rip me off. Will not go back again.Where to begin. I didn't ask for the table shower. Thank heavens. I did get the ripoff $75 for 90 minutes today. She was trying to hurt me so bad she was grunting and breathing hard. I have a high tolerance for pain, but this beast was going for broke. Horrible place. Bright as day, guy at the front who looks you up and down which is way uncomfortable, and then you see the two ladies (totally a stretch for what they are) in homemade Chinese clothes that want to perform a massage. I left sore, and angry. I tipped the lowest I have ever tipped at $5 and she was pissed. Welcome to the club. So many better providers out there. Why did I fall for their ad? I guess today was my stupid day. Do not go by this nasty place. Horrible massage. No chance of extras and you would not want them. Time to try Skye or a legit provider!

DMoph
07-27-16, 16:47
Where to begin. I didn't ask for the table shower. Thank heavens. I did get the ripoff $75 for 90 minutes today. She was trying to hurt me so bad she was grunting and breathing hard. I have a high tolerance for pain, but this beast was going for broke. Horrible place. Bright as day, guy at the front who looks you up and down which is way uncomfortable, and then you see the two ladies (totally a stretch for what they are) in homemade Chinese clothes that want to perform a massage. I left sore, and angry. I tipped the lowest I have ever tipped at $5 and she was pissed. Welcome to the club. So many better providers out there. Why did I fall for their ad? I guess today was my stupid day. Do not go by this nasty place. Horrible massage. No chance of extras and you would not want them. Time to try Skye or a legit provider!It's hit or miss for me. Never any extras but some pretty girls and brushes during TS. Massage is not relaxing but good muscle work.

Robert501
07-27-16, 17:21
Anyone been to one or both? PM if you like. Am looking for a good TS and rubdown in a nice facility. Thanks in advance.I've been there and all I can say is that I wish that I lived closer.

RonHanson
07-28-16, 09:02
Has anyone seen this one before or is she truly new? She looks pretty good but out of town some. Might be good to get away from the Knoxville LEO. If you have seen her or know of her shoot me a pm. Thanks.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-town-80-hhr-100hr-please-read-full-ad/18267524

Orgazmo
07-31-16, 15:09
I just saw her ad today. Txted her as well and sort of came back as being a semi smartass. Then she disappears after a few txts. Looks pretty but don't know the rest of the backstory on her. Anyone else does let me know please. =)).

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-only/18294948

Orgazmo.

Yurengr
07-31-16, 16:32
I just saw her ad today. Txted her as well and sort of came back as being a semi smartass. Then she disappears after a few txts. Looks pretty but don't know the rest of the backstory on her. Anyone else does let me know please. =)).

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-only/18294948

Orgazmo.I saw her once for massage only and don't recommend. Face pics are accurate, but there's a reason that is all you see. She has also had a recent visit with our favorite uncle.

Orgazmo
07-31-16, 18:04
Thanks man I appreciate it. I had a couple of other people message me as well saying to pass. Plus her tone via txt messages was pushy and rude and stopped responding to me for which I'm glad she did. LOL.

Orgazmo.

I saw her once for massage only and don't recommend. Face pics are accurate, but there's a reason that is all you see. She has also had a recent visit with our favorite uncle.

WheelerJim
08-01-16, 13:38
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/crs/5696424314.html I called and its outcall only met her but didn't follow thru has anyone else tried pm if so.

SeeksEasy
08-02-16, 12:00

Went by this one this tonight. $75 for 90 minutes, comes with a free table shower according to the ad. Massage was average. Girls were in their 40's; not bad looking for middle aged Chinese women. Nothing extra on the menu. After 90 minutes, I asked about the table massage. They tried to upcharge me $10, but then I showed them the ad on my phone. She seemed annoyed and spoke in Chinese to her friend before she took me the back for the table shower. After I was done I walked out the door. She yelled "excuse me, sir!" angrily as I was leaving. I will not tip someone who tried to rip me off. Will not go back again.I understand your frustration, but I think this is one of those things that you have to mention you saw the ad. They could have been more gracious, but I have never had any trouble with my free table shower. Alas, nothing else, which is strange since they are still breaking all the draping rules.

Bezee2012
08-02-16, 13:51
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/crs/5696424314.html I called and its outcall only met her but didn't follow thru has anyone else tried pm if so.Any particular reason you didn't follow thru?

Mark1160
08-04-16, 13:27
Was looking at one of uncles staycation lists, and saw they were asking for a bond of nearly 10 k for jilly bean, was just wondering who did she chop up to get that kind of price put upon her. Hopefully by now she's out and getting her life back together.

KnoxKink
08-07-16, 01:11
Any particular reason you didn't follow thru?The ad has been deleted. Can you give some specifics on her appearance and price?

BoredNurse40
08-10-16, 02:47
Payed an old friend a visit. A true diamond. Gorgeous blond hair blue eyed spinner. Excellent body rub. Very personable. Even had Bob Marley glaring down at me. Finished with HJ for HE. She asked me to let you guys know all is good. Business has dropped significantly. Same place and number. Give her a call. Pm me if needed.

YoungBlood1
08-12-16, 01:44
Could be a long shot but has anyone ever gotten any action at a legit place. I'm not talking the places that advertise something they're not selling and get bad reviews on here, I'm talking about real spas and what not that don't need BP and CL ads to get business. Was getting a massage and one such place recently and the masseuse got very close to my business end while I was on my back and even smiled when I opened my eyes and looked up at her but nothing ultimately came of it. Just curious if anyone has gotten so lucky as to get the ultimate surprise and a legitimate place. PM if you don't mind.