PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Sgorka
12-12-14, 09:31
So I went over to see Mary (thanks Tonbug). Her room mate was standing at the door to let me in. Mary on couch. Chatted a bit and Mary said they take turns so was room mates turn. Smaller framed blonde, some baby belly, but not awful. Didn't seem to familiar with the drill, I'd bet she is very new at this. Ok oral but needs some more practice. Nice small be's maybe see's. Not a bad body. No door to bathroom and she went over to tinkle while I was sitting on couch. Smoke smell was a little strong. Strong enough I changed shirt and wiped down with baby wipe (that I keep in car) before meeting friends for dinner. May repeat if I'm back over that way, Was told a double was doable, no girl girl contact though. I'd say both girls are very new at this and need some insight / advice on how to get better. Cya on the flip side guys.

Any photos?

Fred31
12-12-14, 15:55
Has anybody seen this chic or got any info.

b3fxd-4802295548@pers.craigslist.org

Dcloser6
12-13-14, 10:11
Has anybody seen this chic or got any info.

b3fxd-4802295548@pers.craigslist.orgWhat you have is an email link.

Fred31
12-13-14, 14:05
What you have is an email link.My apologies. I copied and pasted the wrong stuff. I did figure out who she was and I have seen her be 4.

Boilerhp
12-13-14, 23:06
Thanks Ton BUG.

Seen Mary roommate Katie she is smaller almost spinner small. Both was home, very nice time but had a smoke smell & they have dog in house.

House clean & she did everything I wanted. Katie really gets into sucking a dick. I would repeat price was fair.

Trying to upload pic and won't let me! If you ask she will send you a pic. I am at work and it won't me upload from phone.

Be Safe.

BoilerHp.

Met Mary today, she had an ad needing Christmas help. Incall in Drexel right off W3. Small house with a dog, but clean. She is in her 30's, 5'7", thick around the middle with big boobs and brown hair and tattoos. Nice and no evidence of drug use. Her car is out of commission and she just started doing this.

Her roommate was there who works also. They will do duos but don't play with each other. Roommate was cute looking but remained seated so I didn't get a good look at her body, seems smaller. After the checks I enjoyed DFK, BBBJCIMWS for. 4 and she offered a towel for cleanup. Really good first meeting and I will repeat. Looking for more help for Christmas Digits for seniors.

Boilerhp
12-13-14, 23:32
Had her number from Craigslist a long time ago. She close to Miamisburg so that a long haul for me.

Met her at her place, safe area. She met me freshly showered, & wearing tall black pole dancing boots, made her 5'9" ? She a bigger girl but she aggressively like sex.

She got a great mouth put the cover on went to town. After blew my load she pulls off cover and says she going to clean me up. She licks it all clean then does some deep throat on it. Says she likes the taste.

Not everyone likes bigger girl but she was fun!

Only down sides was lots of cloths on floor, had to be done in time for her kid to get home from school.

Her mom was dropping off groceries but mom was cool with it has her daughter was very vocal.

She posted on CL long time ago but none recently, that where I found her. Seen her this past week.

Be safe.

BoilerHp.

Boilerhp
12-14-14, 04:09
Click on link thanks to Sr member told me how to do this.

http://postimg.org/image/bag16puex/

Thanks Ton BUG.

Seen Mary roommate Katie she is smaller almost spinner small. Both was home, very nice time but had a smoke smell & they have dog in house.

House clean & she did everything I wanted. Katie really gets into sucking a dick. I would repeat price was fair.

Trying to upload pic and won't let me! If you ask she will send you a pic. I am at work and it won't me upload from phone.

Be Safe.

BoilerHp.

TonBug
12-18-14, 13:02
Saw her again today, we had the house to ourselves. She is OTR right now so I had another nice BBBJNQNS and DFK.

She's off work today so if you want to visit HMU for digits.

Limber223
12-19-14, 17:19
Has anyone seen this girl? She has been posting ads in CL. She says that she and her bf are staying at a motel in North Dayton. Her cells last four digits are 1848. She asked for $; also she said bf likes to watch.

Countryboy72
12-20-14, 10:14
Has anyone seen this girl? She has been posting ads in CL. She says that she and her bf are staying at a motel in North Dayton. Her cells last four digits are 1848. She asked for $; also she said bf likes to watch.Great petite body but I would not do that. I would worry about them getting info and trying to squeeze you w. Threats, or her performance being restrained if they even deliver, but damn I love that body.

BigRodDayton
12-21-14, 14:35
Great petite body but I would not do that. I would worry about them getting info and trying to squeeze you w. Threats, or her performance being restrained if they even deliver, but damn I love that body.Word is that you'll catch more then it's worth here.

SwimTowin
12-22-14, 09:00
Any intel on the chick with the last four of 7830?

Avunus
12-22-14, 12:25
So, from time to time (okay, quite a bit), I look around the ads to see what's going on. So much out there is fake, pic collectors, and more. But every once in a while you come across something amazing. It's happened only a handful of times to me, but I've read about it for others.

I came across a 19 yo, young white girl, short / petite, tight, very nice backside (too nice). Smooth skin, playful attitude and not just sexual but sensual. We first met in public for lunch to ensure we were both safe and not crazy. Then things have rapidly progressed from there.

I am not able to pass on her information at this time, as she wants to stay as UTR as possible. To my knowledge she is not looking or participating with others but who knows. As soon as things change and she is open to new friends, I will post accordingly.

I post the info above to say, keep looking; you never know when you'll find that gem!

Dazhiba
12-22-14, 14:34
So, from time to time (okay, quite a bit), I look around the ads to see what's going on. So much out there is fake, pic collectors, and more. But every once in a while you come across something amazing. It's happened only a handful of times to me, but I've read about it for others.

I came across a 19 yo, young white girl, short / petite, tight, very nice backside (too nice). Smooth skin, playful attitude and not just sexual but sensual. We first met in public for lunch to ensure we were both safe and not crazy. Then things have rapidly progressed from there.

I am not able to pass on her information at this time, as she wants to stay as UTR as possible. To my knowledge she is not looking or participating with others but who knows. As soon as things change and she is open to new friends, I will post accordingly.

I post the info above to say, keep looking; you never know when you'll find that gem!If she's advertising in CL then she's not exactly trying to keep a secret? So what's the deal?

Avunus
12-22-14, 14:55
If she's advertising in CL then she's not exactly trying to keep a secret? So what's the deal?Great question Dazhiba. I used the wrong phrase as it relates to my new friend. Perhaps UTR is not quite right. She was looking for a legitimate "gig" as it's listed on that board. I responded to her gig and countered with another type of "gig" and after meeting in person and discussing it further and ironing out a few details, we came to a consensus. Hence, she is not looking to "work" with anyone else, as this is new to her and she is testing the waters.

If you keep looking out there, you may find additional posts from her but it will not be for the type of "work" she and I are involved in. I haven't found any new posts from her out there but that's not to say there won't be any. So you may actually be able to connect with her if you look hard enough and long enough.

Great question and I hope that clears it up.

TonBug
12-22-14, 16:20
Saw her again today for another JO session. She was really with it today and we both squirted. HJ, COF. She said she's seeing other guys from the board, but they must be too scared to admit it. Anyway, I'll repeat, with caution, because I have such a great time.

AndyThomas
12-22-14, 17:04
I wanted to know if anyone knows where Rebecca went. She was a young 20's girl that.

Gave massages, and lived off Alex St in Miamisburg.

DayKink
12-23-14, 10:43
I wanted to know if anyone knows where Rebecca went. She was a young 20's girl that.

Gave massages, and lived off Alex St in Miamisburg.She is doing great! Took some much needed are and are not sure if she will be back.

Fred31
12-24-14, 11:37
I know this is a long shot but girl was advertising on CL. Said she lives on Columbia st. In springfield with last 4 of 7579.

Blonde redish. Hair. Looks good. Curious if anyone has talked to her or seen her. My phone is being stupid and won't let me upload a pic.

Sgorka
12-26-14, 00:11
Hey guys. Saw an add on Craigs for a dance from Nikki. Answered it and got some no face pic's. Didn't recognize the tat's (are they new? Message said this is Alexis, you know me and would I like a dance. I asked her for some conformation and didn't hear back. Heck I went out and cruised and ate dinner. I get back to 5 messages from her with the last calling me a no show and blah, blah. We never actually set up a time or even confirmed the date. Any one else have this experience with here? Number ended in 4553. Just curious, Ya'll be safe out there.

Boilerhp
12-26-14, 00:43
That the number I got for her when seen her about year ago.

Hey guys. Saw an add on Craigs for a dance from Nikki. Answered it and got some no face pic's. Didn't recognize the tat's (are they new? Message said this is Alexis, you know me and would I like a dance. I asked her for some conformation and didn't hear back. Heck I went out and cruised and ate dinner. I get back to 5 messages from her with the last calling me a no show and blah, blah. We never actually set up a time or even confirmed the date. Any one else have this experience with here? Number ended in 4553. Just curious, Ya'll be safe out there.

Member #4722
12-26-14, 01:50
Wow, I have seen her many times, have not had this drama, nor have I had anything but low risk dependable appointments. As far as the long lips, I find them amazing, and they have always been clean and pretty amazing. This is a sexy lady, as always YMMV. She does not disserve to have a one review slam like this, read back, there are far more positive ones, and he has not posted for a while. She has shared with me she is going UTR with earned favorites. She may be off the menu on CL going forward.

This is behavior a lot different than we have observed with others who have blown up with a bad habit. Just another view on this one.

Hey guys. Saw an add on Craigs for a dance from Nikki. Answered it and got some no face pic's. Didn't recognize the tat's (are they new? Message said this is Alexis, you know me and would I like a dance. I asked her for some conformation and didn't hear back. Heck I went out and cruised and ate dinner. I get back to 5 messages from her with the last calling me a no show and blah, blah. We never actually set up a time or even confirmed the date. Any one else have this experience with here? Number ended in 4553. Just curious, Ya'll be safe out there.Surprised she's still around, thought she was going utr per Forest55's post a couple months ago?

Goodson2000
12-26-14, 02:44
Surprised she's still around, thought she was going utr per Forest55's post a couple months ago?Being an UTR, most important things are reputation, trust, intimacy. She sorely lacks all of those, it seems. You, a former regular, know that more than anyone here, don't you.

BTW, is she pregnant again? She's hiding her belly in those pics.

G2.

AllenC
12-26-14, 09:20
Hey guys. Saw an add on Craigs for a dance from Nikki. Answered it and got some no face pic's. Didn't recognize the tat's (are they new? Message said this is Alexis, you know me and would I like a dance. I asked her for some conformation and didn't hear back. Heck I went out and cruised and ate dinner. I get back to 5 messages from her with the last calling me a no show and blah, blah. We never actually set up a time or even confirmed the date. Any one else have this experience with here? Number ended in 4553. Just curious, Ya'll be safe out there.The ad I saw she said something about being bunny or your bunny or something like that so sent a msg thinking it might be bunny I saw a year or so ago but she replied with two pictures and her number and saw it was green eyes but that just wasn't who I was in the mood for that day so decided to pass.

Sgorka
12-26-14, 10:01
I have seen Green Eye's for yrs also. The responses I got back from her just seemed off. One with a pic and then one right after saying "Hi I'm. Alexis textme" Two different pic's sent 30 min apart. I may take that drive this afternoon if she is still available. Attached are the pic's she sent. Well one of them. The other with all the tat's in front of the shower curtain won't attach.

The ad I saw she said something about being bunny or your bunny or something like that so sent a msg thinking it might be bunny I saw a year or so ago but she replied with two pictures and her number and saw it was green eyes but that just wasn't who I was in the mood for that day so decided to pass.

PillowTalk69
12-26-14, 11:38
Being an UTR, most important things are reputation, trust, intimacy. She sorely lacks all of those, it seems. You, a former regular, know that more than anyone here, don't you.

G2.If she is that would make it good fucking as you wouldn't have to worry about dropping a load or two. Plus the hormones kicking in UHHHHHHHHH HUHHHHHHH LOL.

Westy0311
12-26-14, 12:13
That's a man baby!

I have seen Green Eye's for yrs also. The responses I got back from her just seemed off. One with a pic and then one right after saying "Hi I'm. Alexis textme" Two different pic's sent 30 min apart. I may take that drive this afternoon if she is still available. Attached are the pic's she sent. Well one of them. The other with all the tat's in front of the shower curtain won't attach.

Member #4722
12-26-14, 18:27
Being an UTR, most important things are reputation, trust, intimacy. She sorely lacks all of those, it seems. You, a former regular, know that more than anyone here, don't you.

G2.I quit going back when reports came in about guys passing each other on her front porch, and someone else reported she was keeping lists with mongers names / numbers.

Member #4722
12-26-14, 19:07
Saw an ad earlier this morning for a lady in south Dayton named Lacey. Been texting with her today and she's wanting me to come down but I can't get away. Her ad is down so if someone else has some free time tonight and wants her digits PM me.

Goodson2000
12-26-14, 19:15
I know many of them keep their clients database. Often on the phone today, but in a notebook too.

It may cause problems. Yea.

But it is still a lot better than her handler keeps it.

G2.

I quit going back when reports came in about guys passing each other on her front porch, and someone else reported she was keeping lists with mongers names / numbers.

Member #4722
12-26-14, 23:39
Saw an ad earlier this morning for a lady in south Dayton named Lacey. Been texting with her today and she's wanting me to come down but I can't get away. Her ad is down so if someone else has some free time tonight and wants her digits PM me.My apologies to my fellow mongers for not doing my homework on this one. Ton PM'd me that this Lacey from south Dayton has bad reports for having guys interrupt sessions and cash / dash.

VSfun
12-27-14, 00:06
Be careful of this ad. Spidey senses says something is wrong with ad. You receive a text giving prices and "service level" . If unusual messages coming from green eye than might be using other listings. Just be safe and remember task force. I truly hope I am wrong.

PillowTalk69
12-27-14, 08:15
31 year old blond doing "massages" on CL Title of post is "what can I do for you" Hot looking lady some one know about her Check her out and let us know what you find Supposed to be an LMT with extras. PT. 513 area code check it out and pass it on.

Sgorka
12-27-14, 18:30
Hey fellas. Been chatting off and on with this gal I initially contacted on Craigs. Was thinking of pulling the trigger this evening but wanted to see if any one knew this gal. Pic's attached. Number ends in 7631. Any info is appreciated. Thanks,

Limber223
12-27-14, 18:44
Hey fellas. Been chatting off and on with this gal I initially contacted on Craigs. Was thinking of pulling the trigger this evening but wanted to see if any one knew this gal. Pic's attached. Number ends in 7631. Any info is appreciated. Thanks,

357916357917.Good finding Sgorta. Go for it and please let us know how thing went afterwards.

Goodson2000
12-27-14, 21:08
More important question to me, is she pregnant?

Is it just me, every girl hiding her midsection looks pregnant to me.

G2.

Sgorka
12-27-14, 22:18
Well when I wouldn't give up my cell by texting she stopped responding to the e-mails. Chalk it up to a learning experience. The pick up when she didn't show was a dismal experience also. More on that in the right folder.

Good finding Sgorta. Go for it and please let us know how thing went afterwards.

PleasureGiver
12-28-14, 05:08
More important question to me, is she pregnant?

Is it just me, every girl hiding her midsection looks pregnant to me.

G2.That's not Jaylynn. A least not the one I think you're thinking of.

Goodson2000
12-28-14, 13:16
Okay, my bad. After further review, I confirmed that's not her. And I know who it is for sure now.

The girl on the pic is a young girl. I met her through one of my favorite.

I checked her record and not very comfortable what I saw, but should be okay.

G2.

That's not Jaylynn. A least not the one I think you're thinking of.

Goodson2000
12-28-14, 14:55
PG, your inbox is full.

G2.

That's not Jaylynn. A least not the one I think you're thinking of.

MoDiggity
12-28-14, 16:57
Anyone have any reviews of Kelly from Englewood a bbw? I don't want to waste my time or money haven't heard about her on here so being cautious. I talked. To. Her on Craig list and that's about it I'm. New here and feeling out the women.

Limber223
12-29-14, 00:47
Anyone have any reviews of Kelly from Englewood a bbw? I don't want to waste my time or money haven't heard about her on here so being cautious. I talked. To. Her on Craig list and that's about it I'm. New here and feeling out the women.So you are new to this?! Interesting. I would avoid Englewood area. It seems the LE is using CL to post ads. Fellow mongers, can anyone confirm this? Thought I saw intel posted in CL about this this evening but it was too small to read the attachment.

JustFishin
12-29-14, 09:40
I saw a CL add that referred to the irony of prostitution being illegal and LE using it as a way to lure mongers in. This ad had replaced an earlier ad with the same title with just the text body changed, if that makes sense. I would use more caution than usual when using craigslist. I have had some luck on CL but usually it doesn't pan out for me, as always YMMV. Be safe out there and Good Fishin!

JamaCanMeCrazy
12-30-14, 17:33
Good Day and a Happy New Year to All.

I had a wonderful dream the other day about a girl with green eyes. When I arrived at our meeting place I noticed a car in the drive. I inquired about it and she said it was a girl friends car that broke down the night before and was assured we were alone. She was wearing a bikini with a red see thru cover up that hid nothing. She began to dance which led to LFK and DFK. Then to a BBBJ then CG. After a bit of AR she big Oed twice before I got a little one. After a few moments she was grinding away again which gave me a second nut. She is a great gal and has treated me good. Incall area looks sketchy but haven't had any problems. I will dream of her again.

Member #4722
12-31-14, 15:42
This one made me laugh. Definitely some kind of scam.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4826315358.html

WW4148
12-31-14, 15:56

https://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4826315358.htmlI texted the number in the post and reply said it was name in post, I asked for pics and if she did really have ad on CL and have heard nothing back yet.

Hooter12
12-31-14, 16:28

https://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4826315358.htmlLooks to me like somebody pissed off at her and made the ad.

RegulatorD
12-31-14, 17:09
I texted the number in the post and reply said it was name in post, I asked for pics and if she did really have ad on CL and have heard nothing back yet.Who can name that scam?

Member #4722
12-31-14, 17:49
Looks to me like somebody pissed off at her and made the ad.It's either that or a scam to lure unsuspecting gents thinking with the wrong head into a bad situation. I'm thinking she pissed off the wrong person and this is payback.

ThatGuyOver
01-02-15, 13:52
Here are the 2 "car fun" girl gave me.

I didn't follow through. She wanted cellphone -- I was just going to pick her up at a location, but frankly. Seems too good to me.

Spidy senses and whatnot.

Jrw32
01-02-15, 14:51
She is legit. Pictures posted here a few days ago are accurate, although she's a little less thin but still looking really good IMHO. She seems like a sweet young gal just looking for some cash to deal with life's issues. I was suspecting a sting, but its real. I'm sure if you reply you'll get contact info from her. Picked her up at her house, drove to a local park. I low balled an offer and got a nice BBBJ, dfk, fiv. Menu is open with donations, and I think its budget friendly. She mentioned she has a friend as well available for a trio.

Just wanted to say her ad is legit.

Be safe!

Jrw32
01-02-15, 14:53

357916357917.She is legit, sweet, just another young gal in need. Seems to be trying to better herself, I didn't mind helping her achieve some of her goals.

Sgorka
01-02-15, 20:16
Interesting. I have tried to set up car dates twice with this lady. Actually was over in her area waiting and never heard back, then today. Two messages thinking all was good then no response. Assuming she is just busy with one of you horndogs. I'll try and hit her up again for That third times the charm thing. Told her about standing me up the other day. Apologized, asked when we could hook up. I told her after work then didn't hear back. Ya'll play safe and stay warm.

She is legit, sweet, just another young gal in need. Seems to be trying to better herself, I didn't mind helping her achieve some of her goals.

Sgorka
01-03-15, 16:17
Is the charm. I drove over to verify the address, she was under the car port. Kinda waved at me. I turned around and out she came. I'd not not even contacted her. Was going to after lunch. She said another guy had stood her up by a half hour and she actually thought I was him. She stated he was a half hour late and had not returned her text's. Off we went. Very nice BBBJ, FIV, FK. Nice girl. I'll be back when I have more time to sample the extended menu. Ya'll stay dry out there.

Interesting. I have tried to set up car dates twice with this lady. Actually was over in her area waiting and never heard back, then today. Two messages thinking all was good then no response. Assuming she is just busy with one of you horndogs. I'll try and hit her up again for That third times the charm thing. Told her about standing me up the other day. Apologized, asked when we could hook up. I told her after work then didn't hear back. Ya'll play safe and stay warm.

Dave1102
01-04-15, 10:54
She is advertising as single mom with a friend. Number ends in 2658. Been texting back and forth. Anyone seen this one.

JustFishin
01-04-15, 13:53
She is advertising as single mom with a friend. Number ends in 2658. Been texting back and forth. Anyone seen this one.I've seen her / their ads recently. They were on around new years only their names were Alisha & Aubry, way back last week, same digits. That should tell ya something right there. Be safe and keep fishin.

Goodson2000
01-04-15, 14:59
Summer's ad is up again. With face pic this time.

Hope she won't get into trouble soon.

G2.

Vinny1029
01-04-15, 18:07
Hello good Brothers. I hope everyone had a safe and great New year. I have been off the grid for a while but it is good to be back. I met up with Lorri a couple of weeks back. I must say she has a nice personality. CBJ was OK. Body was OK. Sex was OK. Would I repeat? Maybe just because the donation was affordable. If any seniors want more details just pm me. Again it is good to be back.

Be safe.

Vinny.

Member #4722
01-04-15, 19:09
Hello good Brothers. I hope everyone had a safe and great New year. I have been off the grid for a while but it is good to be back. I met up with Lorri a couple of weeks back. I must say she has a nice personality. CBJ was OK. Body was OK. Sex was OK. Would I repeat? Maybe just because the donation was affordable. If any seniors want more details just pm me. Again it is good to be back.

Be safe.

Vinny.Hey Vin, good to see you back in the game.

Goodson2000
01-04-15, 21:01
I was worrying about you, my man. I have been wondering if you are fatally ill from too much mongering, busted or even worse married! LOL.

What made you feel Lori is the first one you'd like to meet up?

G2.

Be safe.

Vinny.

Member #4587
01-04-15, 21:09
Decided to mark a car experience off the list, so after reading some positive reviews of "Car Fun", shot her an e-mail. Verified # and pics against the board and then setup a brief dream via txt. A few hours later, made my way over to neighborhood (decent), observed sidestreets and area, felt comfortable and then gave her instructions. Picked up, both did a quick check at my insistance and we then talked to alleviate nerves. As noted by other members very sweet lady, no apparent drug use / seems to have her head on straight and ambitions beyond making it a career. After a few no goes found a spot and sampled her oral skills with CBJ, LK, LFK and FIV which were on par with or better than most. She has a cute face, a little thick in the body and was clean / showered beforehand. I'm glad to have marked this off the list with her, but do not plan any more car fun in the future though, not for me LOL. Said she offers full menu and even trio if you host.

Vinny1029
01-04-15, 21:10
Hey Vin, good to see you back in the game.Thanks Bro. I have a lot of reading to do. I see the game may have change a bit but I will catch up fast.

Vinny.

Dayton Guy
01-08-15, 13:19
Is it me or does this girl resemble a younger hotter "pheonix" ?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4837921177.html

Spidey sense is saying. Cops are running a sting and have someone's account information!

Something about his DOES NOT look right! Any opinions or comments would be welcomed!

Charlie1800
01-12-15, 16:12
Just met with Caitlin WSP on CL. Very easy to set up. 1 call then she sent pics, called her back and 45 minutes later I picked her up and took her to my place. 21 years old very long brownish red hair, very pretty eyes, very nice plump lips, nice teeth, nice complexion very pretty face. Very nice small A breasts. Kinda chunky bottom, more of a small BBW mainly waist down. Brought her back to my place for BBBJCIM. Very nice girl. Kinda talkative but not too overwhelming. She provided a very nice BBBJCIMWS with some LFK. Took directions very well. After she started she did not stop until the job was done. She had her hair pony tailed at the top of her head and it provided a very nice handle to help guide her plump lips. Even with her hair pulled up, her hair was down past her shoulders. She was a little bigger than I usually like. But seeing her pretty face, eyes and plump lips on me was very enjoyable. She offered FS but no trips to Greece and a threesome with a friend. She was very sober and says she does not do drugs and does not even drink. Very reasonable donation. She said she has opened an account on USA Adult Classifieds and has posted. But apparently has not finished the the screening process? Said her screen name will be Kaybae93. Very nice girl. I enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating soon. If you need help with digits? Trusted seniors and friends that have helped me are surely welcome.

Be fearful.

Charlie.

Goodson2000
01-12-15, 17:37
According to her, her tag team partner has a killer skill in oral. Must be very good, because Kaybae herself is pretty good at it.

I saw her pic. Decent, dirty blonde, about same body type to Kaybae93. And she is 19 yo.

I know, this comment encourages more BJ guys to call her LOL. Support honest, local girls.

G2.

Just met with Caitlin WSP on CL. Very easy to set up. 1 call then she sent pics, called her back and 45 minutes later I picked her up and took her to my place. 21 years old very long brownish red hair, very pretty eyes, very nice plump lips, nice teeth, nice complexion very pretty face. Very nice small A breasts. Kinda chunky bottom, more of a small BBW mainly waist down. Brought her back to my place for BBBJCIM. Very nice girl. Kinda talkative but not too overwhelming. She provided a very nice BBBJCIMWS with some LFK. Took directions very well. After she started she did not stop until the job was done. She had her hair pony tailed at the top of her head and it provided a very nice handle to help guide her plump lips. Even with her hair pulled up, her hair was down past her shoulders. She was a little bigger than I usually like. But seeing her pretty face, eyes and plump lips on me was very enjoyable. She offered FS but no trips to Greece and a threesome with a friend. She was very sober and says she does not do drugs and does not even drink. Very reasonable donation. She said she has opened an account on USA Adult Classifieds and has posted. But apparently has not finished the the screening process? Said her screen name will be Kaybae93. Very nice girl. I enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating soon. If you need help with digits? Trusted seniors and friends that have helped me are surely welcome.

Be fearful.

Charlie.

Member #5059
01-12-15, 17:46
I love cleaning ladies. This is mine! She's difficult to schedule and has very limited availability, but man can she clean!I got here digits awhile back, passed them to another member in her area, I have not been able to hook up with her yet.

Member #5059
01-12-15, 17:49
Is it me or does this girl resemble a younger hotter "pheonix" ?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4837921177.html

Spidey sense is saying. Cops are running a sting and have someone's account information!

Something about his DOES NOT look right! Any opinions or comments would be welcomed!Yeah something was wrong there, the post has been flagged already.

Charlie1800
01-13-15, 10:32
Caitlin has her ad up now.

Here it is fellas.

Enjoy.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/353/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/3676-Spend-the-Snowy-Day-Warmed-up-with-me-.html

According to her, her tag team partner has a killer skill in oral. Must be very good, because Kaybae herself is pretty good at it.

I saw her pic. Decent, dirty blonde, about same body type to Kaybae93. And she is 19 yo.

I know, this comment encourages more BJ guys to call her LOL. Support honest, local girls.

G2.

ShhhQuiet
01-15-15, 09:22
Saw another add last night for a 31 yo in Sidney wanting company. Sent her an email but got no reply' then when I wake up this morning I see she has posted again. I sent her another email but as of yet still no reply. Anybody have any experiences in Sidney & may know who this is?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4847776673.html

JamaCanMeCrazy
01-15-15, 17:26
Had a visit with a lady today. She was very nice. I was nevous since it was a first visit and on the east side. We talked a bit to calm nerves. She was very easy to talk to things went smoothly without a hitch. She looks a little older than what the ad says 27. She is a little bit plumper than what I normally go for but she definitely made up for any negatives. Was very into the dream and was great fun. I will be repeating as donation was very reasonable for all that was offered. Any trusted seniors that are interested I have permission to elaborate by pm. Have a great day all!

JustForFun13
01-16-15, 12:36
Had a visit with a lady today. She was very nice. I was nevous since it was a first visit and on the east side. We talked a bit to calm nerves. She was very easy to talk to things went smoothly without a hitch. She looks a little older than what the ad says 27. She is a little bit plumper than what I normally go for but she definitely made up for any negatives. Was very into the dream and was great fun. I will be repeating as donation was very reasonable for all that was offered. Any trusted seniors that are interested I have permission to elaborate by pm. Have a great day all!Is this the girl from Kentucky?

TonBug
01-16-15, 21:35
I saw Kelly again today and she's looking for more friends. She will start you off on a strict diet of mutual masturbation. I don't want to get into the whole Melissa the panty girl argument again, but If you like her and vice versa the menu opens up after a few visits. I know there are a few of you who enjoy this sort of thing even if that's as far as it goes. And I know she's had some bad reviews in the past. I'm not necessarily recommending her, per say, I'm just passing along that it's available. She seems to be in a better place now (physically and location-wise).

So this is just a report and I have digits for those of you who may be interested.

Goodson2000
01-17-15, 06:34
I guess I shouldn't have declined her last night. Now she is on CL. A gorgeous pic of the with it.

G2.

Goodson2000
01-17-15, 07:18
Someone posted about her on CL, with a few nude pics.

A rip off artist for sure as reported here, but boobs doesn't hurt my eyes. Collect them before it will be flagged.

G2.

JamaCanMeCrazy
01-17-15, 09:47
Is this the girl from Kentucky?Yes, she did say she is fromantic Kentucky. Claims to be separated aND decided to come back to Ohio.

ShhhQuiet
01-20-15, 12:10
Anybody have any info on this one?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4855147900.html

ShhhQuiet
01-20-15, 22:42
Anybody have any info on this one?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4855147900.htmlLooks like she deleted that post but here is the one she put up tonight.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4856231687.html

ShhhQuiet
01-21-15, 11:20
So I saw she posted again this morning so I sent her a text asking if she was still looking for company. 20 minutes later I got a response of "I Charge". Nothing like getting right to the point! I sent her a message back asking what her rates are but never heard back. Just as well though, I ended up getting called in to work anyway.

Since she keeps changing her post making my links useless I grabbed a couple of the pics from her ad but for some reason I can't get them attached to this post.

Goodson2000
01-21-15, 13:35
I got exact same response long time ago and eventually gave up. Her ad is posted all the time and flagged.

Saying she's in Troy one night, next night in Miamisburg. Looking for a guy would buy a hotel room for her.

One day, I encountered a bit different version though. It's about a week ago. It included a guy's pic, and THEY want another guy and he will watch.

Obviously the ad wasn't received well and didn't get calls, her ad changed back to her usual solo.

G2.

So I saw she posted again this morning so I sent her a text asking if she was still looking for company. 20 minutes later I got a response of "I Charge". Nothing like getting right to the point! I sent her a message back asking what her rates are but never heard back. Just as well though, I ended up getting called in to work anyway.

Since she keeps changing her post making my links useless I grabbed a couple of the pics from her ad but for some reason I can't get them attached to this post.

Member #4933
01-21-15, 15:27
Saw another add last night for a 31 yo in Sidney wanting company. Sent her an email but got no reply' then when I wake up this morning I see she has posted again. I sent her another email but as of yet still no reply. Anybody have any experiences in Sidney & may know who this is?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4847776673.htmlI was able to make contact and meet with her on Monday.

Good luck with this one. I was successful in meeting, however extremely.

Bad hygiene and her place was a real mess. Ran out and left within 2 minutes of arriving!

Belton78
01-21-15, 18:19

Since she keeps changing her post making my links useless I grabbed a couple of the pics from her ad but for some reason I can't get them attached to this post.I texted her this morning when I seen her ad before work. About 5:30 am. I said hey you looking for company I got a response in about five minutes saying same I charge is said ok how much she said 80. I said no thanks to much she said do you have 60. I said I will do 40 for just a quick visit before I have to work she said ok. I drove up north to where she said she was and then texted her and got no response so I went to work.

Limber223
01-27-15, 19:08
This person has been posting ads for awhile on CL. She and her bf used to stay near north Dayton but now they are in Miamisburg. Has anyone had with this spinner? She looks hot from the pics she sent awhile ago. But anyway, here is the CL ad.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4866175714.html

Belton78
01-28-15, 17:36
She posted an ad and I responded to it. She didn't get back to me for 2 days after I emailed her ad. So we set up a HH appointment. Meet at her house. Had to walk around back knock on back door which I was not to keen with but owell. It leads down to the basement which she had sheets up to block of the guess living room area from the bed area LOL. She tried to ask for money first but I told her I don't give money up front and she seemed ok with it said she trusted me. So we undressed got on bed started out with a 69 then went to CG then Doggy then mish then finish with a BBBJ. She has very pretty hazel or blue eyes hard to see in the dim light in the basement. She has a great smile. When in mish she actually keep her eyes open and looked at me which I love unlike most girls like red head sarah. I will repeat. I didn't like the hearing people walking around upstairs but nobody came down. She has a great personality.

Aliquando
01-29-15, 14:41
I was able to make contact and meet with her on Monday.

Good luck with this one. I was successful in meeting, however extremely.

Bad hygiene and her place was a real mess. Ran out and left within 2 minutes of arriving!I have been trading emails with her and she wants me to pick her up from work. You saved me a trip.

Hofan58
01-31-15, 17:48
Does anyone have any info on the girl in troy at the motel. If so pm me I would like to know if she's legit and worth it.

Goodson2000
01-31-15, 21:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I keep saying it, cities that have fight threads have zero tolerance off them. Stuff like this needs to be in the "Stupid Shit" thread.

A2

Goodson2000
02-07-15, 22:53
You know, if she is a Hispanic woman, it should be Latina.

So, I doubt she is. A native American origin I suspect.

Did I meet her? No.

Why am I writing a report?

Because I know her mom who was in this hobby in the past.

What do we expect from her?

Not sure. Ad claims 27 yo, but she is over 30 yo. Probably legit.

Her phone # is on her ad.

G2.

Belton78
02-08-15, 01:38
Ok the couple that posts in the mw4 m section. They post want to have someone show my man how to fuck me or my man is a crossdresser looking to get fucked and so on. They where posting at the Dayton motor motel then in miamisburg and now at ramada on wagner ford. I have emailed them alot. I finally decided to meet them. The girl is very cute nice spinner noce body. Well she came down and let me in a door that you need to use a key card to get in the one by the elevator. We went up to there room. Walked in guy was sitting on bed. She was nice good attitude but wow he tried to act all thuggish and mean. But I am a Big guy so I didn't take his shit. I told them I don't give money til end before I showed up they said ok. Well I got undress and she did. He went into bathroom like he was pissed or something. She started giving me a BBBJ then he came out asking for the money I said in a stern voice I said I will not give it till where done. He seemed pissed. So she started back at the BBBJ he walked over toward my clothes I watched him and he sat in chair and started playing on phone then she pulled out a condom and said I want you to fuck me now. So I put condom on and she got in doggy style. Very nice pussy. She moaned alot. I didn't like the guy by my clothes so I said hey why don't you let her suck you while I fuck her he said nothing and just walked over and laid on bed with a pissed look. Took off his sweets and she sucked him. I keep fucking her and she keep moaning while sucking and she said I am going to cum. Usually I can't tell when they do but with her I could tell all the way. I felt it tighten up and she squirmed. I keep going for awhile the atmosphere with him just was not going for me I finally just started pounding and finally came. I then put the money on bed next to her and he like ran over and snatched up the money and counted it and put it away. I got dressed and they said nothing I said I will see myself out she was like ok. I wanted to beat that guys ass. You can tell she is controlled by him. Damage was $ and will definitly will not ever repeat unless I can get her alone and come here. She was nice and great body and attitude but him wow. I made them send me a text to verify first never put an attachment on here so hope it works.

ScorpioStriker
02-08-15, 17:58
Ok the couple that posts in the mw4 m section. They post want to have someone show my man how to fuck me or my man is a crossdresser looking to get fucked and so on. They where posting at the Dayton motor motel then in miamisburg and now at ramada on wagner ford. I have emailed them alot. I finally decided to meet them. The girl is very cute nice spinner noce body. Well she came down and let me in a door that you need to use a key card to get in the one by the elevator. We went up to there room. Walked in guy was sitting on bed. She was nice good attitude but wow he tried to act all thuggish and mean. But I am a Big guy so I didn't take his shit. I told them I don't give money til end before I showed up they said ok. Well I got undress and she did. He went into bathroom like he was pissed or something. She started giving me a BBBJ then he came out asking for the money I said in a stern voice I said I will not give it till where done. He seemed pissed. So she started back at the BBBJ he walked over toward my clothes I watched him and he sat in chair and started playing on phone then she pulled out a condom and said I want you to fuck me now. So I put condom on and she got in doggy style. Very nice pussy. She moaned alot. I didn't like the guy by my clothes so I said hey why don't you let her suck you while I fuck her he said nothing and just walked over and laid on bed with a pissed look. Took off his sweets and she sucked him. I keep fucking her and she keep moaning while sucking and she said I am going to cum. Usually I can't tell when they do but with her I could tell all the way. I felt it tighten up and she squirmed. I keep going for awhile the atmosphere with him just was not going for me I finally just started pounding and finally came. I then put the money on bed next to her and he like ran over and snatched up the money and counted it and put it away. I got dressed and they said nothing I said I will see myself out she was like ok. I wanted to beat that guys ass. You can tell she is controlled by him. Damage was $ and will definitly will not ever repeat unless I can get her alone and come here. She was nice and great body and attitude but him wow. I made them send me a text to verify first never put an attachment on here so hope it works.I've seen the ad myself. Never replied to it. Doesn't sound like I want to with mr wannabe tough guy there. Girl looks cute though from what I can tell. I would have zero problem with a providers man being there, if he knew how to act but it doesn't sound like this dude knew how at all.

Fred31
02-09-15, 12:16
She advertised morning sex last for 5089.

KamenRider1981
02-09-15, 12:37
She advertised morning sex last for 5089.Looks good I will toft if you don't.

NeedSpinners
02-09-15, 23:52
Looks good I will toft if you don't.Yeah. I wouldn't waste my time or take any chances on that one if I were you. Phone number comes back to a dude.

DrunkenNeko
02-10-15, 12:22
This is her ad:

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4883894242.html

In case the ad goes away:

Playtimr anyone. W4 m - 34 (North Dayton).

Age: 34 body: curvy height: 5'6" (167 cm) status: single.

My name is Samantha. I'm looking for someone who is married and / or attached. I'm looking for a NSA relationship. I am a 34 year old looking for sexual release. If interested message me.

She sent me 364990 as her picture and told me that she lives alone. Was wondering if anyone's heard of her before? She's a 9717.

BigJoe6980
02-11-15, 18:25
This is her ad:

My name is Samantha. I'm looking for someone who is married and / or attached. I'm looking for a NSA relationship. I am a 34 year old looking for sexual release. If interested message me.

She sent me 364990 as her picture and told me that she lives alone. Was wondering if anyone's heard of her before? She's a 9717.I emailed her and got a selfie pic and. 65 which is great if future great UTR, but the spider sense has me worried.

Goodson2000
02-11-15, 21:09
I emailed her and got a selfie pic and. 65 which is great if future great UTR, but the spider sense has me worried.I know her. I had a few good time all the way back in 2012 I think.

She left the area. Didn't know she's back.

G2.

JustCruising12
02-12-15, 03:39
I know her. I had a few good time all the way back in 2012 I think.

She left the area. Didn't know she's back.

G2.I spoke with this female a few weeks back she told me she was near findley and fifth. Also stated her phone couldn't send or recieve photos. Which made me think she was using a pinger number. She didn't chat much just gave me a fb account to find her pic and a price. Something to me to let this one slide so I did. I find it odd she went from one place to another. Becareful.

Westy0311
02-12-15, 17:23
I have been chatting with this woman since earlier in the week when she replied to an ad that I posted and then I replied to one she posted. Her number is out of Middletown, she at first asked how far away I was from Franklin and then when I finallygot her number, she said that she's in the Miamisburg area. I have her pics, name, and number. She seems really timid as if she's nervous and has "never done this before". I just want to be meeting that female UC that was just named as an anti prostitution detective.

JamaCanMeCrazy
02-12-15, 18:20
This is her ad:

She sent me 364990 as her picture and told me that she lives alone. Was wondering if anyone's heard of her before? She's a 9717.I have dreamed about her. Posted a report under Hot Brunette.

Goodson2000
02-12-15, 18:31
I spoke with this female a few weeks back she told me she was near findley and fifth. Also stated her phone couldn't send or recieve photos. Which made me think she was using a pinger number. She didn't chat much just gave me a fb account to find her pic and a price. Something to me to let this one slide so I did. I find it odd she went from one place to another. Becareful.Did she give you her Facebook account so that the pics will be verified?

It is revealing. I remember she is a smart girl, I wonder why she did such thing. Or it's a fake account.

BTW your mailbox is full.

I remember you.

G2.

Dazhiba
02-13-15, 08:04
This is her ad:

She sent me 364990 as her picture and told me that she lives alone. Was wondering if anyone's heard of her before? She's a 9717.I got this same info and didn't pull the trigger. Makes you wonder if she is legit or LEO or perhaps out to collect info for blackmail? Stay save, Daz.

WithRespect
02-13-15, 09:23
I got this same info and didn't pull the trigger. Makes you wonder if she is legit or LEO or perhaps out to collect info for blackmail? Stay save, Daz.I got 2 different pictures which I can't post right now and MIGHT be the same girl a little older with short black hair. She made no mention of any donation. Just wanted to know how soon I could be there. I wasn't willing to take the risk.

TonBug
02-13-15, 18:58
I emailed her last night. This morning I got a number a pic and donation amount.

Texted her in the afternoon for an hour later, she said all the right things (or, more importantly didn't). After I got there I parked across and down the street. I told her this and when I walked up to the house she was standing outside. She asked who I was there to see. I said Samantha. She said no one here by that name. I said but it was your picture they sent. She laughed and asked if I was a cop as we walked to her door. Inside we did the checks and she said she had to pee. I thought, "here it comes". She came out naked and said, now prove you're not a cop. I did. She is a great gal that I would describe as bubbly. My favorite kind of body, Nice sized boobs, thick with no stretch marks. She loves sex. BBBJ, 69, DATY, and mish finish. I put the donation on her end table, but she made no mention of donation at all. We both had a good time and I booked another appointment already. Let's get her off CL and keep her safe. No evidence of drug use, sparse but comfortable living arrangements.

Digits for seniors.

Member #4722
02-17-15, 23:36
I emailed her last night. This morning I got a number a pic and donation amount.

Texted her in the afternoon for an hour later, she said all the right things (or, more importantly didn't). After I got there I parked across and down the street. I told her this and when I walked up to the house she was standing outside. She asked who I was there to see. I said Samantha. She said no one here by that name. I said but it was your picture they sent. She laughed and asked if I was a cop as we walked to her door. Inside we did the checks and she said she had to pee. I thought, "here it comes". She came out naked and said, now prove you're not a cop. I did. She is a great gal that I would describe as bubbly. My favorite kind of body, Nice sized boobs, thick with no stretch marks. She loves sex. BBBJ, 69, DATY, and mish finish. I put the donation on her end table, but she made no mention of donation at all. We both had a good time and I booked another appointment already. Let's get her off CL and keep her safe. No evidence of drug use, sparse but comfortable living arrangements.

Digits for seniors.Recently met Samantha and must concur with TonBug's assessment. She is mid 30's,thick body, nice tits / booty and has a very bubbly personality and is definitely not shy. She has a decent incall in north Dayton, furnishing are a little sparse and she says she's working on that. I got the same "I have to pee" routine and she came out of the bathroom naked. We made ourselves comfortable and she treated me to enthusiastic DFKs, BBBJ and CFS. She surprised me when she brought out a warm soapy washrag and cleaned me up,"now that's service. Great lady,will definitely repeat. Encouraging her to get the hell off CL, sent her link to classifieds. Think she'll make a nice addition to the forum. Number for active seniors.

HotLcndyt
02-18-15, 09:13
What's happened to Rebecca in miamisburg? Text the number I had for her and said I had wrong number. Tried her email and no response. Has she left the game?

Goodson2000
02-18-15, 10:21
What's happened to Rebecca in miamisburg? Text the number I had for her and said I had wrong number. Tried her email and no response. Has she left the game?Is that the same girl who put her ad this morning with a yahoo e-mail address, end with hot699?

G2.

FunRanger82
02-18-15, 16:46
Wants her significant other to be present.

Offering BBBJ.

Just putting out feelers.

Belton78
02-18-15, 18:10

Offering BBBJ.

Just putting out feelers.I have texted them. They post in the MW4 M on CL section. She will suck you off and you can touch tits. While her man is fucking her. But that is as far as they go. They ask for $ but I talked them to. 6 But I have not meet them yet. The live somewhere in kettering I think near oakwood.

Goodson2000
02-18-15, 18:35
The file name on that picture suggests it was taken on January 2013.

I wonder why she is using a 2 years old photo.

G2.

Offering BBBJ.

DiscreetiD
02-18-15, 18:51
If this is who I think it is, you'll watch her and hubby go at it. BBBJ / HJ during. She'll finish you off, no CIM. She's a bigger girl. Also, kids are in the house, may be awake in back bedroom. It's legit, but may not be to everyone's taste.

Offering BBBJ.

Westy0311
02-19-15, 06:00
Thanks Reprobate! This lady was really fun! I showed up to her place, which was kinda hidden in the back, and she did the same "I need to go to the bathroom" bit. It turned out to be a really good time that left my knees extremely weak, which hardly ever happens. CFS in all three holes, and she is a bit submissive, so she liked her ass spanked and name calling. I will definitely repeat.

JakeJordan584
02-19-15, 09:42
Thanks Reprobate! This lady was really fun! I showed up to her place, which was kinda hidden in the back, and she did the same "I need to go to the bathroom" bit. It turned out to be a really good time that left my knees extremely weak, which hardly ever happens. CFS in all three holes, and she is a bit submissive, so she liked her ass spanked and name calling. I will definitely repeat.Def going to have to check her out. Thanks.

Limber223
02-19-15, 19:10
Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Talked and exchange txts with her but don't feel right about her.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/rnr/4865775104.html

RegulatorD
02-19-15, 19:20
Thanks TonBug, I think he was the one to take the first risk on this one. Sam puts so many other girls around here to shame, spirited, high energy service! Newbies / non seniors take note, I remember when TB was a newbie and he was providing high quality intel from the start! In fact I think me and other seniors were SHARING information with him long before he became a senior. So the moral is simple, do your own home work, present it to the board and information will flow your way! Now back to Sam, she drained me!

Member #5059
02-19-15, 21:11
I got to her place, there where people hanging around outside the place itself, ok I can deal with that, we discuss donation and that is done, get to the action, it was good, she has allot of energy, BBBJ was good, started CG until she climaxed, she rolled off and we went mish, after a bit she asked if I had finished, I said NO! She told me we had to go, she had kids to take care of and she was sorry. I guess the donation was for 1/2 hour. I don't do 1/2 hours. But that was not made clear to me. So I got dressed and left. She swears she will make this up to me and if she does I will be happy to report that. But at this moment not real pleased, the same guy that was hanging around outside the place when I went in, was hanging around toward the back of the building when I came out, that was kind of a red flag for me.

London W2
02-19-15, 22:08
Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Talked and exchange txts with her but don't feel right about her.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/rnr/4865775104.htmlGoogling her number turned up a Columbus ad with more photos of the same lady.

http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vixen-new-in-town-looking-to-have-fun-come-warm-up-with-me/21320239

She looks nice in the photos!

Limber223
02-19-15, 22:24
Googling her number turned up a Columbus ad with more photos of the same lady.

http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vixen-new-in-town-looking-to-have-fun-come-warm-up-with-me/21320239

She looks nice in the photos!Ndeed, she does look nice. However, she only posted face pics. I wonder why (maybe she is overweight.

DayKink
02-20-15, 16:39
What's happened to Rebecca in miamisburg? Text the number I had for her and said I had wrong number. Tried her email and no response. Has she left the game?She is out of the game. New number new life. If she does return it will be under different terms. She is doing Awesome though.

DayKink
02-20-15, 18:30
She asked me to tell everyone to stop calling or texting her old number. She gave the phone to an acquaintance. The messages will not get back to her snd the individual with the phone has no idea about her past. Once again she is out of the game for now.

ScorpioStriker
02-20-15, 20:52

https://dayton.craigslist.org/rnr/4865775104.htmlHer wording and where she posts tell me stay away. Until she is confirmed by a trust worthy source I will pass.

Member #4722
02-21-15, 00:07
Decided to pay Sam another visit. When I got close I tried calling her, straight to voice mail. Tried again when turned on her street, straight to voice mail. I said fuck it and went up to her place. When I rang the doorbell I hear this deep voice "who is it" I just shook my head. Then her BF / handler some black dude jerks open the front door. He saw me standing there and asked if I was there for Sam, I said "I was" he then turns and yells back in the apartment "hey boo" he then said he didn't know where the hell she was. He started to pull out his phone to call her, I waved him off and told him I'm good, then turned around and left.Probably the guy Littles saw hanging around outside.Not at all surprised,won't be going back.

Boilerhp
02-21-15, 05:26
When I contacted her other week she asked if she could email a pic of her, I said that would be great. She emailed me her picture then will then a little while later she emailed me a picture of this guy. Is this the guy you bumped into? I didn't go see her then because of her sending that picture. She laughed it off said it was a mistake.

Be safe.

BoilerHP.

Decided to pay Sam another visit. When I got close I tried calling her, straight to voice mail. Tried again when turned on her street, straight to voice mail. I said fuck it and went up to her place. When I rang the doorbell I hear this deep voice "who is it" I just shook my head. Then her BF / handler some black dude jerks open the front door. He saw me standing there and asked if I was there for Sam, I said "I was" he then turns and yells back in the apartment "hey boo" he then said he didn't know where the hell she was. He started to pull out his phone to call her, I waved him off and told him I'm good, then turned around and left.Probably the guy Littles saw hanging around outside.Not at all surprised,won't be going back.

Member #5059
02-21-15, 11:54
When I contacted her other week she asked if she could email a pic of her, I said that would be great. She emailed me her picture then will then a little while later she emailed me a picture of this guy. Is this the guy you bumped into? I didn't go see her then because of her sending that picture. She laughed it off said it was a mistake.

Be safe.

BoilerHP.Yes, That is the guy that was outside the Apt. When I went in and when I came out.

Ktom13
02-21-15, 12:13
Date with Sam was nightmare, not a dream. There were lots of positive reviews, except for the last one posted seemed negative, should have heeded the warning. Set up took several attempts, then it was on. Her cousin met me outside and took me in, Sam was nude waiting in bathroom. Realized we had met last year when I had helped her out with a gift and some cash. Call me an old softy, but just wasn't feeling it then, so I left it at that, with a promise from her that she'd make it up to me. This time she spent about thirty minutes drying her hair while we caught up. She told me to undress and get ready for the massage, I did so. Sat on bed as she kept blow drying her hair while we talked. She then walked over and picked up the donation and then mumbled something about having to call her friend. Left the room for about ten minutes and I could hear a commotion going on with her cousin. She came back and said we had to go somewhere else, that things weren't as she expected. Then she leaves again. I get dressed and get the goosies because something wasn't right. She comes back and I tell her I changed my mind and wanted my donation back (yeah, likely that wasn't going to happen). She left again and never came back, so I walked out and asked her cousin where did Sam go, she just shrugged. I figured she didn't go outside since she was naked, so I started looking for her. Found her hiding in the laundry room and again asked for my donation back. She refused, although I did talk her into giving me 20 of it. Don't like conflicts, so I took it and left. Yeah I know, not the first time I've been ripped off, thought you guys should know. Anyways. YMMV. Can never say that enough. Stay safe and utr.

KT.

Member #4722
02-21-15, 12:52
Date with Sam was nightmare, not a dream. There were lots of positive reviews, except for the last one posted seemed negative, should have heeded the warning. Set up took several attempts, then it was on. Her cousin met me outside and took me in, Sam was nude waiting in bathroom. Realized we had met last year when I had helped her out with a gift and some cash. Call me an old softy, but just wasn't feeling it then, so I left it at that, with a promise from her that she'd make it up to me. This time she spent about thirty minutes drying her hair while we caught up. She told me to undress and get ready for the massage, I did so. Sat on bed as she kept blow drying her hair while we talked. She then walked over and picked up the donation and then mumbled something about having to call her friend. Left the room for about ten minutes and I could hear a commotion going on with her cousin. She came back and said we had to go somewhere else, that things weren't as she expected. Then she leaves again. I get dressed and get the goosies because something wasn't right. She comes back and I tell her I changed my mind and wanted my donation back (yeah, likely that wasn't going to happen). She left again and never came back, so I walked out and asked her cousin where did Sam go, she just shrugged. I figured she didn't go outside since she was naked, so I started looking for her. Found her hiding in the laundry room and again asked for my donation back. She refused, although I did talk her into giving me 20 of it. Don't like conflicts, so I took it and left. Yeah I know, not the first time I've been ripped off, thought you guys should know. Anyways. YMMV. Can never say that enough. Stay safe and utr.

KT.Not the new must see favorite we thought she was going to be now that the blinders are off. Just another hood rat.

RegulatorD
02-21-15, 13:51
Glad I got in and out early! Never pay up front. How many posts do Ihave to say the same thing. Let me take you to monger church again!

Mw Jrp
02-21-15, 15:04
Glad I got in and out early! Never pay up front. How many posts do Ihave to say the same thing. Let me take you to monger church again!My New Years resolution was-----don't pay up front. So far, I have not "slipped", and guess what. I have not had a rushed, poor, lousy date yet in 2015. I have made a few new gals nervous about getting paid and quickly dropped a couple other picks off.

I would rather meet a gal, feel her up, and walk or drive off, after donating .10 or whatever, to her cause, than pay up front and be ripped off wholly or partly. But like has been repeated here, paying up front only invites very poor service and rip offs. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Goodson2000
02-21-15, 19:29
Ktom13, thanks for sharing your experience.

Every time I hear these stories of super near sighted SP, I renew my appreciation to the steady regulars. Thanks girls.

Amen.

G2.

OlNoName1012
02-21-15, 23:42
I've seen the ad myself. Never replied to it. Doesn't sound like I want to with mr wannabe tough guy there. Girl looks cute though from what I can tell. I would have zero problem with a providers man being there, if he knew how to act but it doesn't sound like this dude knew how at all.Hey all, total newbie here so hope to be able to contribute well. I met the same couple and had a similar experience. Dude is super rude and awkward but the girl is very nice and tight. Her moaning is also a very nice bonus. I also will no repeat unless just the girl so we'll see. Be Safe.

DiscreetiD
02-22-15, 13:59
Very rushed, not willing to take direction, not wanting to clarify what she offers such. She's an avoid IMO.

I got to her place, there where people hanging around outside the place itself, ok I can deal with that, we discuss donation and that is done, get to the action, it was good, she has allot of energy, BBBJ was good, started CG until she climaxed, she rolled off and we went mish, after a bit she asked if I had finished, I said NO! She told me we had to go, she had kids to take care of and she was sorry. I guess the donation was for 1/2 hour. I don't do 1/2 hours. But that was not made clear to me. So I got dressed and left. She swears she will make this up to me and if she does I will be happy to report that. But at this moment not real pleased, the same guy that was hanging around outside the place when I went in, was hanging around toward the back of the building when I came out, that was kind of a red flag for me.

ScorpioStriker
02-22-15, 19:24
Hey all, total newbie here so hope to be able to contribute well. I met the same couple and had a similar experience. Dude is super rude and awkward but the girl is very nice and tight. Her moaning is also a very nice bonus. I also will no repeat unless just the girl so we'll see. Be Safe.The pics I saw of the girl provided by someone on this site I forget who looked good. She looked cute. Shame she has old dude there to ruin it, or I'd take the leap and try her out. She looked like she would be a nice fuck for sure. I wonder why she feels the need to have him around? Security I guess. Which okay fine I get it. But train him to behave well or something LOL.

WithRespect
02-25-15, 10:29
I contacted the girl in the pictures from a craigslist ad and visited her at a decent motel near the Dayton Mall. Her boyfriend is staying with her and this is the same couple discussed in post #839. They were advertising for a duo before as he is apparently bi.

She is very cute, much better than the pictures. She had a cold when I was there so here BBBJ wasn't great. She tried but she had trouble breathing through here nose. No problem though as she had a great young body and as mentioned in another posts an adorable moan when you eat and f her. She seemed to really enjoy sitting on my face while stroking me. Here pussy is very tight and beautiful. You have to see her on her back with just a ski cap on to fully appreciate that body. I paid 80 for 60 minutes and will go back.

As for her boyfriend, he left immediately when I got there and was very chill and polite. Maybe I was there on a good night but I had no problem with him at all.

The room was a bit of a mess but it's a safe area and has an outside door.

Her ad is hard to catch on craigslist, but I have her personnal email address if you want to contact her. She is looking for some regulars so PM me if you want to check it out.

Member #4722
02-25-15, 15:35

Be safe.

BoilerHP.Apparently I have offended Sam's pimp and the mean things I said about her, and he thinks I posted his pic for all to see. I'm getting threatening emails and phone calls, says "he gonna get me" You should hear his voice mails, sounds like mush mouth from fat albert lmao. Quite amusing actually, needed a good laugh.

ScorpioStriker
02-26-15, 03:03
Apparently I have offended Sam's pimp and the mean things I said about her, and he thinks I posted his pic for all to see. I'm getting threatening emails and phone calls, says "he gonna get me" You should hear his voice mails, sounds like mush mouth from fat albert lmao. Quite amusing actually, needed a good laugh.Stay safe Reprobate. I have a shotgun you can borrow if you don't have one yourself makes easy work of pimps.

Member #4722
02-26-15, 12:26
Stay safe Reprobate. I have a shotgun you can borrow if you don't have one yourself makes easy work of pimps.No worries. Just another keyboard / phone commando.

RegulatorD
02-26-15, 14:14
No worries. Just another keyboard / phone commando.From the moment I saw her I could tell she was dumb as rocks. Good bye dumb stupid c*nt!

WithRespect
02-28-15, 15:53
Has anyone seen Shawna yet from Centerville yet? She sent a very cute picture to my phone. Her last ad on CL is:

https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4911470725.html

NC Seahawk
03-01-15, 06:23
I wasn't able to find info about her, so I thought I would see what she was like. She isn't the same Sam / Samantha everyone has been talking about on here. She gives a great massage, and doesn't require you to be covered which really like. I'm afraid most of you guys will be disappointed though, I haven't gotten any hint of extras, and she dresses much more modestly than her pics.

Other cons: she sometimes takes a while to respond to emails and while her place seems nice enough, she does have a couple of biker roommates. The first time I saw her was supposed to be for an hour and she barely made it 20 minutes. I was late though and she more than made up for that time the second time I saw her.

Pros: like I said, she gives a great massage (I still think chele is better though), very attractive and friendly, and her location works great for me. The pics are accurate, her age is not, I would say late 30's but she could pass for early 30's.

Here's a link to her CL post.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mis/4906908388.html

If I am just too nice and not blunt enough with her to get an expanded menu please pm me. I will probably continue to see her anyway, but I would hate to miss the full experience. She is also looking for a partner for 4 handed massages.

I hope this helps out some. I usually rtff and haven't come across info not already given.

OsuFan
03-01-15, 20:19
Has anyone know anything about the lady. "sexy country gurl. W4 m - 45 (miami county)" posting on CL Says Miami County but she said she lived in Covington. Texted back and forth a bit and pics do look like she is 45. No incall right now but said in two weeks she would have a place.

NC Seahawk
03-01-15, 20:38
Sorry, I meant to say that no Draping was required, not "No Cover" was required.

I wasn't able to find info about her, so I thought I would see what she was like. She isn't the same Sam / Samantha everyone has been talking about on here. She gives a great massage, and doesn't require you to be covered which really like. I'm afraid most of you guys will be disappointed though, I haven't gotten any hint of extras, and she dresses much more modestly than her pics.

Other cons: she sometimes takes a while to respond to emails and while her place seems nice enough, she does have a couple of biker roommates. The first time I saw her was supposed to be for an hour and she barely made it 20 minutes. I was late though and she more than made up for that time the second time I saw her.

Pros: like I said, she gives a great massage (I still think chele is better though), very attractive and friendly, and her location works great for me. The pics are accurate, her age is not, I would say late 30's but she could pass for early 30's.

Here's a link to her CL post.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mis/4906908388.html

If I am just too nice and not blunt enough with her to get an expanded menu please pm me. I will probably continue to see her anyway, but I would hate to miss the full experience. She is also looking for a partner for 4 handed massages.

I hope this helps out some. I usually rtff and haven't come across info not already given.

Qballz269
03-02-15, 09:51
Sorry, I meant to say that no Draping was required, not "No Cover" was required.I made contact with her yesterday after your initial review. Nice pics. The hint of girls out always get me! She originally quoted me 80 hr / 60 hhr. I asked if about extras or mutual touch. She sent back "No extras. Can wear lingerie but that's extra. 120 an hr instead of 80/60 $ 1/2 hr". Quite the bump to put on some fancy underwear.

Going to pass unless the menu changes.

Cheers,

Q.

Sgorka
03-03-15, 23:20
So went out and meet the couple that has been hoping around the local hotels. Room had cloths and food containers strewn about. Young girl and her cross dressing bf. Told her I preferred he left and he was gone when I got there. She stripped to just bra as soon as the door was closed, well bra and her ski cap. Previous review about the little moans and asking.

"Do you think I'm sexy" were spot on. She was rushing it a little though. Oral was just ok. Gloved up and had her on top. Starting calling me daddy and all that. Seemed to be into it.

But also hint of just acting through all of it. Didn't last quite a half hour, and as soon as first pop was done she was up and on her phone. I now know this was to let bf know she was.

Done and to come back to room because he started tapping soon after. He came in and they both started working on their phones. No walk to the door, hug, when can you come.

Back, nada. A quick "Thanks" then back to phones. I walked my self to door and left. Young gypsy's trying to find their way while making money on her back. She has cute and I.

Did enjoy the time she did spend. Young hot spinner, A's, nice ass and can move her hips. Only contact was through add, so no cell number. May see again, may not. There is some.

Potential there. Ya'll have fun and watch your six.

S .

WithRespect
03-04-15, 09:50
So went out and meet the couple that has been hoping around the local hotels. Room had cloths and food containers strewn about. Young girl and her cross dressing bf. Told her I preferred he left and he was gone when I got there. She stripped to just bra as soon as the door was closed, well bra and her ski cap. Previous review about the little moans and asking.

"Do you think I'm sexy" were spot on. She was rushing it a little though. Oral was just ok. Gloved up and had her on top. Starting calling me daddy and all that. Seemed to be into it.

But also hint of just acting through all of it. Didn't last quite a half hour, and as soon as first pop was done she was up and on her phone. I now know this was to let bf know she was.

Done and to come back to room because he started tapping soon after. He came in and they both started working on their phones. No walk to the door, hug, when can you come.

Back, nada. A quick "Thanks" then back to phones. I walked my self to door and left. Young gypsy's trying to find their way while making money on her back. She has cute and I.

Did enjoy the time she did spend. Young hot spinner, A's, nice ass and can move her hips. Only contact was through add, so no cell number. May see again, may not. There is some.

Potential there. Ya'll have fun and watch your six.

S .I have the personnal email that she uses, so seniors PM me if you want it. Also check post #882 for pictures.

RonRickets
03-04-15, 22:43
I have the personnal email that she uses, so seniors PM me if you want it. Also check post #882 for pictures.I just traded email with her to set up a time, is she clean and dd free, she sounds really hot and I would like to meet her.

RonRickets
03-05-15, 00:16
I am asking about the girl below, that is part of a couple out of Dayton hotel / motels and I was wondering if she clean, she sounds great and hoping to catch her ad next time it is up.

Sgorka
03-05-15, 10:52
This is there current add" https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4918055600.html.

She was a good time. Not fantastic with oral but knew what to do once wrap went on. Like I reported, did feel a little rushed but when I threw some stalling techniques there wasn't.

Any problem. Have fun, be safe.

S .

I am asking about the girl below, that is part of a couple out of Dayton hotel / motels and I was wondering if she clean, she sounds great and hoping to catch her ad next time it is up.

TheDaytimer
03-05-15, 11:38
This is there current add" https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4918055600.html.
She was a good time. Not fantastic with oral but knew what to do once wrap went on. Like I reported, did feel a little rushed but when I threw some stalling techniques there wasn't.
Any problem. Have fun, be safe.
S .Ad says Group Sex! So which one of them gave you the good head? Her or Him. LOL.

Fred31
03-05-15, 13:18
Anybody ever deal with this gem. Just trying to see if legit.

Goodson2000
03-06-15, 00:59
Anybody ever deal with this gem. Just trying to see if legit.Do you have a link to her ad?

G2.

Joey2738
03-06-15, 01:24
So I posted a report in the Stupid Shit section earlier about my failed attempt to meet the female half of the Hotel Couple. Well I received a email stating that the room number was wrong and that she still had openings for later. So I decided to met up with her based on the reviews I have seen. I went to the incall and she was in the room with her BF and her female friend who she now does duos with. BF and friend went into the bathroom while myself and the female half of the hotel couple got down to business. This left me a little uncomfortable to say the least but I pressed on. What followed was one of the biggest disappointments I have had during my time as a monger. Safe to say I will not be repeating. Seniors can pm for details.

JeeperBrah
03-06-15, 16:41
Anybody ever deal with this gem. Just trying to see if legit.Wow, she's sexy. I'd love to sample if you have the ad!

Countryboy72
03-06-15, 16:57
Wow, she's sexy. I'd love to sample if you have the ad!Ditto, lovely pic!!

Fred31
03-07-15, 00:38
Ditto, lovely pic!!She was on CL. Don't think it was up long seniors pm will share digits have not got a chance to see her but had a couple people let me know she is legit.

WithRespect
03-08-15, 16:56
I caught this potential beauty on Craigslist and have her number. Has anyone tapped this yet? 368621.

OsuFan
03-09-15, 20:14
I made contact with a lady in Middletown Stated her name was Jen. Stated of Roosevelt and wanted. 8 for Massage and HE. Also said she had a friend for a 4 hand. Her digits were xxx-xxx-3695. She sent me pics of both of them but I am to lame to get pics on here.

Has anyone seen these two?

Charlie18
03-10-15, 00:02
A month or two ago she was up around Miller Ln, sent a few emails back and forth but she stopped replying. She had the same pic then and seem to remember seeing it on BP at some point also.

I caught this potential beauty on Craigslist and have her number. Has anyone tapped this yet? 368621.

BlackBear25
03-10-15, 13:34
Anybody ever deal with this gem. Just trying to see if legit.Fake as hell! Photo is all over the internet. Google search it.

Member #4722
03-10-15, 13:55
From the moment I saw her I could tell she was dumb as rocks. Good bye dumb stupid c*nt!Got a PM from a brother that our brief friend was at the local bed / breakfast. BD you said it right LOL.

Member #5059
03-10-15, 14:17
Got a PM from a brother that our brief friend was at the local bed / breakfast. BD you said it right LOL.I posted my one and only encounter with her, I felt the whole set-up was shady from the get go. Didn't like that guy hanging around.

DiscreetiD
03-11-15, 13:17
Ad's already been pulled. Sporadic back and forth via text until today, then lots of it. Jessie / Jessica, last four 9586. North Dayton area. Anyone have any intel on this one? Seems a little TGTBT, may TOFTT on this one, but need to make sure I'm thinking with the big head.

CMC301
03-11-15, 15:05
Ad's already been pulled. Sporadic back and forth via text until today, then lots of it. Jessie / Jessica, last four 9586. North Dayton area. Anyone have any intel on this one? Seems a little TGTBT, may TOFTT on this one, but need to make sure I'm thinking with the big head.I texted with her as well. Seems legit, the pic was hot for sure. If anyone pulls the trigger let us know.

Goodson2000
03-11-15, 16:49
Where is the pic gentlemen?

G2.

Ad's already been pulled. Sporadic back and forth via text until today, then lots of it. Jessie / Jessica, last four 9586. North Dayton area. Anyone have any intel on this one? Seems a little TGTBT, may TOFTT on this one, but need to make sure I'm thinking with the big head.

I texted with her as well. Seems legit, the pic was hot for sure. If anyone pulls the trigger let us know.

Countryboy72
03-12-15, 13:11
Ok so I thought her pics were very cute here and the one she sent me. Set up meet with her.

Its all over e-mail. Prompt responses, waited a bit for room number, room was clean no smells (but I think all inhabitants smoke.) All other inhabitants were in bathroom and presented no problem. Girl acted like she just woke up and needed a coffee or two, said very little, no smile.

The good: she is very pretty, has nice little breasts, very clean nice hips, gorgeous ass, very nice pussy, all clean and fresh. She is also very tight and a great view doggie.

The bad: BJ is boring, up and down w a loose mouth some hand. But the view is nice. No active participation in the dream.

I did daty, very nice and she did O, if she was just a tiny bit friendly and involved be an awesome time! As it was I would say a good time, she did not rush me at all.

After done and I was dressing the bath door opened and it was like a tiny carnival car with all the clowns piling out! The bi-guy came out, he is def. Transgender, a short gal and a very tall, very big gal came out. The dude was friendly no problem at all.

Norgan8989
03-12-15, 19:15
Anyone know her? I texted and she wanted 500 for an hour but was being way to forward on a first meet. Kept wanting me to say exactly what I wanted. Kept with massage for aches and muscle strain. Saying she is in hotel in Vandalia near Miller Lane.

http://dayton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-blonde-in-town/21653372

London W2
03-12-15, 23:01
Anyone know her? I texted and she wanted 500 for an hour but was being way to forward on a first meet. Kept wanting me to say exactly what I wanted. Kept with massage for aches and muscle strain. Saying she is in hotel in Vandalia near Miller Lane.

http://dayton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-blonde-in-town/21653372Google image search turned up a twitter account out of Los Angeles, although one of her tweets mentioned being in Dayton.

If she's LE she's the most airheaded one ever, from reading some of her tweets.

I hope you explained to her what the going rates are in this part of the world. She does look nice. I would have a go at $. 5/ hour but she's taking the piss if she thinks Beverly Hills rates are going to fly here!

Jmoney69
03-12-15, 23:29

http://dayton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-blonde-in-town/21653372I talked with her on Tinder of all things and like you said she was being far to direct with the amount wanted (I did get her down in price). She may be real and just very very new but to many alarm bells for me.

Westy0311
03-13-15, 06:56
The area code is Akron. I reverse searched her number on FB and it states that she is from L. A. , but lives in Akron now. If you don't know anything about Southern California women, it is that they are extremely dumb and air headed. I miss it out there for that reason alone, LOL.

I talked with her on Tinder of all things and like you said she was being far to direct with the amount wanted (I did get her down in price). She may be real and just very very new but to many alarm bells for me.

VSfun
03-13-15, 07:23
For what it is worth' she has created profiles on SA and SDFORME in the last 10 days. She does list substantial on her profile on SA.

The area code is Akron. I reverse searched her number on FB and it states that she is from L. A. , but lives in Akron now. If you don't know anything about Southern California women, it is that they are extremely dumb and air headed. I miss it out there for that reason alone, LOL.

Member #5848
03-14-15, 15:29
Looking for info on red head advertising housekeeper in lingerie here is link https://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4920617808.html last 4 number 1788 pm welcomed thanks.

Obx13
03-14-15, 19:54
A month or two ago she was up around Miller Ln, sent a few emails back and forth but she stopped replying. She had the same pic then and seem to remember seeing it on BP at some point also.She is on BP now.

http://dayton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-best-of-the-best-back-at-it-again/21732961

WithRespect
03-18-15, 13:17
I talked to Kelsie and she is on her own now and a bit scared about it. She says that wants to get off of CL and get some regulars. As you have probably seen, her reviews have been mixed and I told her that. I personally had a great time with her but others have found her to be robotic. She says that she gets it and will make sure that her guys are satisfied.

This is not an endoresement beyond what I said in my previous post, but if you want her new text only number, just PM me. She is in the process of registering and posting an ad here.

Sgorka
03-18-15, 19:17
So I took up WithRespects notice of Kelsie needing some help. Texted back and forth a few times. Said she needed a room and was currently at her sisters near 3rd. We agreed on a donation that included the price of a room. Go the address and off I went. Parked on street and she came out. No shoes or bag's and said sis was away and we could use her place. Wait, what? Thought you needed a room? I did follow her in so that's on me. Two mattress's on the floor just off front room. Cloths piled next to it. No bag packed that I could see. Cute girl, young, dark circles under eye's. Seemed a little out of it actually. Talked under her breath quite a bit. I asked about going to the hotel and how having an incall and a good review would help her out. Fell on deaf ears. She was too busy stripping down and looking out the window. Ok well I guess we are doing this here. Oral was sub par. Quick up and downs on just the head. Had to coax her into using her tongue but quickly back to the quick up and downs. About 5-6 min of this and she gets on her knees for doggie. Use her "I need you to fuck me now Daddy" talk. Well I cover up (brought my own), grabbed her hips and off to the races. Noticed she had moved to watch the door and window. I asked if she was looking for somebody. Told me we had to be done before sister got back. FML. Moaning and grinding got me there though. Way quicker then I wanted or expected. Asked for something to clean up with and was thrown a sock! Really? Got dressed and was asked for the cash twice. I had only brought in part as I was going to give that to her to go in and get the room, then give her the rest once we got inside. Then the sob story started, I need it, I have to pay to stay here or I'll be homeless. Said it was in car and she followed me all the way out to it. At this point it's kinda pay to go away thing. She does have the potential to work it, but needs some polishing. I wish her the best, but unless things change for her I'll probably not go back. I asked to her to send me her number via my e-mail. That was at 4. Nothing from her yet. Take it for what it's worth, may have just been a bad day. Was a great view from behind. My 2 cents only YMMV. Have fun out there and stay safe.

S .

WithRespect
03-19-15, 08:10
So I took up WithRespects notice of Kelsie needing some help. Texted back and forth a few times. Said she needed a room and was currently at her sisters near 3rd. We agreed on a donation that included the price of a room. Go the address and off I went. Parked on street and she came out. No shoes or bag's and said sis was away and we could use her place. Wait, what? Thought you needed a room? I did follow her in so that's on me. Two mattress's on the floor just off front room. Cloths piled next to it. No bag packed that I could see. Cute girl, young, dark circles under eye's. Seemed a little out of it actually. Talked under her breath quite a bit. I asked about going to the hotel and how having an incall and a good review would help her out. Fell on deaf ears. She was too busy stripping down and looking out the window. Ok well I guess we are doing this here. Oral was sub par. Quick up and downs on just the head. Had to coax her into using her tongue but quickly back to the quick up and downs. About 5-6 min of this and she gets on her knees for doggie. Use her "I need you to fuck me now Daddy" talk. Well I cover up (brought my own), grabbed her hips and off to the races. Noticed she had moved to watch the door and window. I asked if she was looking for somebody. Told me we had to be done before sister got back. FML. Moaning and grinding got me there though. Way quicker then I wanted or expected. Asked for something to clean up with and was thrown a sock! Really? Got dressed and was asked for the cash twice. I had only brought in part as I was going to give that to her to go in and get the room, then give her the rest once we got inside. Then the sob story started, I need it, I have to pay to stay here or I'll be homeless. Said it was in car and she followed me all the way out to it. At this point it's kinda pay to go away thing. She does have the potential to work it, but needs some polishing. I wish her the best, but unless things change for her I'll probably not go back. I asked to her to send me her number via my e-mail. That was at 4. Nothing from her yet. Take it for what it's worth, may have just been a bad day. Was a great view from behind. My 2 cents only YMMV. Have fun out there and stay safe.

S .Thats really too bad. She is having a hard time right now but I told her that not taking care of her clients was not the way to get out of it. I really hope that she can get ahead of this downward spiral she seems to be in.

OsuFan
03-19-15, 15:17
Made contact with a lady "Ashley" She said she is in Lebanon and staying with friends. Sent me a face pic and doesn't look to bad. Her digits were xxx-xxx-0739.

Wondering if anyone has sampled her? If I do will report back.

PhatDaty
03-19-15, 20:29
Is Jenna still in the biz in Dayton, or has she moved on? I will be in the gem city next weekend.

Dave1102
03-19-15, 20:31
Is Jenna still in the biz in Dayton, or has she moved on? I will be in the gem city next weekend.http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/353/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/4404-Special-Deals-this-Week-Available-day-and-night-.html

This Sucks365
03-21-15, 23:50
Looking for info on red head advertising housekeeper in lingerie here is link https://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4920617808.html last 4 number 1788 pm welcomed thanks.I have not heard about her but if you do and she checks out I would love her info.

EmtPirate
03-22-15, 11:19
I have not heard about her but if you do and she checks out I would love her info.Emailed her a while ago, never got a response.

Goodson2000
03-23-15, 15:29
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4945521492.html

I am not a student there, but I drop my friend off every Monday and Wednesday. I wait on the 1st floor of building 6. I'm 19, female, and would like to hang out with some people while I wait.Hmm. Drop off a friend but she waits in the building??

I rule it's a weak trap created by a very weak brain.

Watch your six.

G2.

HappyWarrior89
04-02-15, 13:36
I swore off Green Eyes a while ago, but continued to get texts, most recently from Liz. I decided. To try and was. Met at the door. By an attractive. Spinner very petite. She got. Right to. Business and. My attention went. Right to one of the sexiest asses ever seen. She went right. To oral but all I could. Think about was. The. Ass riding me. Rcg,. But. Unfortunately it was out. Of commission, or so she said. Unsure if. She's a limited. Menu, but I would repeat if. She. Rides. Me. Oral technique wasn't Green Eyes. Standard.

EmtPirate
04-02-15, 15:35
Your punctuation had me pausing at inappropriate times, but sounds like fun. I keep seeing the cabin in the woods, but I'm not finding it in CL.

I swore off Green Eyes a while ago, but continued to get texts, most recently from Liz. I decided. To try and was. Met at the door. By an attractive. Spinner very petite. She got. Right to. Business and. My attention went. Right to one of the sexiest asses ever seen. She went right. To oral but all I could. Think about was. The. Ass riding me. Rcg,. But. Unfortunately it was out. Of commission, or so she said. Unsure if. She's a limited. Menu, but I would repeat if. She. Rides. Me. Oral technique wasn't Green Eyes. Standard.

JamaCanMeCrazy
04-03-15, 10:22
I swore off Green Eyes a while ago, but continued to get texts, most recently from Liz. I decided. To try and was. Met at the door. By an attractive. Spinner very petite. She got. Right to. Business and. My attention went. Right to one of the sexiest asses ever seen. She went right. To oral but all I could. Think about was. The. Ass riding me. Rcg,. But. Unfortunately it was out. Of commission, or so she said. Unsure if. She's a limited. Menu, but I would repeat if. She. Rides. Me. Oral technique wasn't Green Eyes. Standard.I agree totally with HW's ASSessment of Liz. Had the same type of dream right down to Aunt Flo visiting only my dream was two weeks ago. Will probably try again to see if anything else is on the table.

Westy0311
04-03-15, 15:53
I made an ad on Craigslist and this lady by the name of "Beth" responded and asked me to text her, even the name of the email response said differently. She says that she wants me to meet her at a Dayton Mall Hotel or pick her up. Spidey senses says maybe. Here is a pic of said lady. Would anyone know of her?

Goodson2000
04-03-15, 17:14
No, I don't know her but I know she looks good.

Is she the one with 513 area code?

G2.

I made an ad on Craigslist and this lady by the name of "Beth" responded and asked me to text her, even the name of the email response said differently. She says that she wants me to meet her at a Dayton Mall Hotel or pick her up. Spidey senses says maybe. Here is a pic of said lady. Would anyone know of her?

Westy0311
04-03-15, 22:19
After some research with her phone number through social media, my spider senses told me no and I blocked her number. I may be in the hobby but I don't mess around with addicts.

No, I don't know her but I know she looks good.

Is she the one with 513 area code?

G2.

VSfun
04-04-15, 08:44
The same picture is on a fairly new profile on SD4 me under hottas and in the Dayton Mall area. Just FYI.

HappyWarrior89
04-04-15, 10:20
Your punctuation had me pausing at inappropriate times, but sounds like fun. I keep seeing the cabin in the woods, but I'm not finding it in CL.Apologies. New burner shitty keyboard.

TomCody34
04-04-15, 23:29
Can anyone help me with how to contact her?

CinBoys
04-07-15, 08:48
Wanting to call this one. Any info?

Apr 6 Come see me in my room. W4 m 19 (Dayton mall area) pic.

MasterBait
04-07-15, 16:17
Can anyone help me with how to contact her?If you like no touching with an airhead then go see Kelly. My report is in General Reports today on this gal who is two pliers short of a tool box.

Raider1687
04-08-15, 01:06

http://dayton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-blonde-in-town/21653372I kept in touch with this one and her rates finally came down to something reasonably that I could work with. She is bigger than you would think. She is the girl in the pics and she is pretty. She does not like to fuck, she gives a good BBBJ, but beyond that. I don't know, not for me. She is like Kaybae with a pretty face and blonde hair. Big fucking tits though. My rate was $$ for two rolls. I was disappointed, but not pissed. I have to say her FB is quite flattering.

Westy0311
04-08-15, 09:51
She's beyond airhead. She should be the poster child for what drugs does to someone.

If you like no touching with an airhead then go see Kelly. My report is in General Reports today on this gal who is two pliers short of a tool box.

Sgorka
04-08-15, 23:02
Did I? Why yes I did and will again. I saw a few reviews about newer girl working out of the little house in the woods. Was late and I started texting. Asked a few questions to see what was what. Took some time to get things arranged, but glad I spent the time. We arranged a time and expectations once I arrived. Drove down the lane and let Liz know I was there. She opened the door and waved me in. She had mentioned she was waiting on a girlfriend to come over. Liz is a cute small framed spinner. Bet she's not even 100 lbs. Short hair, nice make up, corset kinda outfit on. I noticed a stripper pole of sorts in the front room. Her friend was standing in kitchen. Larger girl then Liz, sexy attitude, long thick brown hair. Liz took her friend into the bedroom and I got comfy on the couch. She said her friend would be fine in the bedroom unless I wanted her to come out. Now I don't mind a audience, so said sure. Was informed then that if I wanted her to join in any way it would be extra. Got to love it but am glad I agreed. Liz went to the pole and her friend came and sat next to me. Watching a show on the pole by one girl and touching, being touched by the other. As Liz came over to couch, her friend stripped down to just thong. Liz on coffee table in front of me, her friend next to me. Then we got down to business. If one wasn't on her knees in front of me, the other was. Having one girl lick and suck while playing with another was great. I'll repeat as soon as I can arrange again. Liz did say that due to her small size she doesn't like doing full service, just to painful. Her friend though was all for it, I just didn't sample that last night, plan to on next visit. I know her friend was visiting, so not sure how long this arrangement will last. Same number as Green eyes used. Was told she was in hospital and would be for some time. Not really sure what's going on there. All in all, great time and great service.

FunGuy25
04-08-15, 23:46
I swore off Green Eyes a while ago, but continued to get texts, most recently from Liz. I decided. To try and was. Met at the door. By an attractive. Spinner very petite. She got. Right to. Business and. My attention went. Right to one of the sexiest asses ever seen. She went right. To oral but all I could. Think about was. The. Ass riding me. Rcg,. But. Unfortunately it was out. Of commission, or so she said. Unsure if. She's a limited. Menu, but I would repeat if. She. Rides. Me. Oral technique wasn't Green Eyes. Standard.I'm interested in digits to little house in the woods. If anyone is willing to message that would be great. Thank ya. I can't find the ad titled that is mentioned.

PillowTalk69
04-09-15, 05:52
Did I? Why yes I did and will again. I saw a few reviews about newer girl working out of the little house in the woods. Was late and I started texting. Asked a few questions to see what was what. Took some time to get things arranged, but glad I spent the time. We arranged a time and expectations once I arrived. Drove down the lane and let Liz know I was there. She opened the door and waved me in. She had mentioned she was waiting on a girlfriend to come over. Liz is a cute small framed spinner. Bet she's not even 100 lbs. Short hair, nice make up, corset kinda outfit on. I noticed a stripper pole of sorts in the front room. Her friend was standing in kitchen. Larger girl then Liz, sexy attitude, long thick brown hair. Liz took her friend into the bedroom and I got comfy on the couch. She said her friend would be fine in the bedroom unless I wanted her to come out. Now I don't mind a audience, so said sure. Was informed then that if I wanted her to join in any way it would be extra. Got to love it but am glad I agreed. Liz went to the pole and her friend came and sat next to me. Watching a show on the pole by one girl and touching, being touched by the other. As Liz came over to couch, her friend stripped down to just thong. Liz on coffee table in front of me, her friend next to me. Then we got down to business. If one wasn't on her knees in front of me, the other was. Having one girl lick and suck while playing with another was great. I'll repeat as soon as I can arrange again. Liz did say that due to her small size she doesn't like doing full service, just to painful. Her friend though was all for it, I just didn't sample that last night, plan to on next visit. I know her friend was visiting, so not sure how long this arrangement will last. Same number as Green eyes used. Was told she was in hospital and would be for some time. Not really sure what's going on there. All in all, great time and great service.If she has good oral skills and loves to do the horizontal mambo. Presuming of course she is available and wanting to sample the friends who are willing to meet her needs. PM if you would with statistics and thanks for reading Puntang Man.

Sgorka
04-09-15, 23:45
Have you guys seen the add for some sticky fun in Springfield? Number is 757 area code? I went by the address that was given few weeks ago with out letting the gal know I was in the area. Looks deserted, stickers on windows from city, etc. I keep seeing the add but have not heard of any one taking the plunge. I aborted after seeing the house. Just curious.

S .

Supernova00
04-10-15, 00:37
If I'm not mistaken, I saw an ad posted by a client. He claimed that the poster was a transgender.

I don't know how true it is.

Have you guys seen the add for some sticky fun in Springfield? Number is 757 area code? I went by the address that was given few weeks ago with out letting the gal know I was in the area. Looks deserted, stickers on windows from city, etc. I keep seeing the add but have not heard of any one taking the plunge. I aborted after seeing the house. Just curious.

S .

B J Chaser
04-10-15, 09:14

S .From what I heard it is a tranny.

HappyMan68
04-13-15, 13:25
Did I? Why yes I did and will again. I saw a few reviews about newer girl working out of the little house in the woods. Was late and I started texting. Asked a few questions to see what was what. Took some time to get things arranged, but glad I spent the time. We arranged a time and expectations once I arrived. Drove down the lane and let Liz know I was there. She opened the door and waved me in. She had mentioned she was waiting on a girlfriend to come over. Liz is a cute small framed spinner. Bet she's not even 100 lbs. Short hair, nice make up, corset kinda outfit on. I noticed a stripper pole of sorts in the front room. Her friend was standing in kitchen. Larger girl then Liz, sexy attitude, long thick brown hair. Liz took her friend into the bedroom and I got comfy on the couch. She said her friend would be fine in the bedroom unless I wanted her to come out. Now I don't mind a audience, so said sure. Was informed then that if I wanted her to join in any way it would be extra. Got to love it but am glad I agreed. Liz went to the pole and her friend came and sat next to me. Watching a show on the pole by one girl and touching, being touched by the other. As Liz came over to couch, her friend stripped down to just thong. Liz on coffee table in front of me, her friend next to me. Then we got down to business. If one wasn't on her knees in front of me, the other was. Having one girl lick and suck while playing with another was great. I'll repeat as soon as I can arrange again. Liz did say that due to her small size she doesn't like doing full service, just to painful. Her friend though was all for it, I just didn't sample that last night, plan to on next visit. I know her friend was visiting, so not sure how long this arrangement will last. Same number as Green eyes used. Was told she was in hospital and would be for some time. Not really sure what's going on there. All in all, great time and great service.I'll be coming through Dayton area Wed / Thur on business this week and would love to have a dream with Liz. Would appreciate any contact details to reach out to her. You can pm me. Sounds like a great time!

HappyMan68
04-13-15, 13:33
I'm interested in digits to little house in the woods. If anyone is willing to message that would be great. Thank ya. I can't find the ad titled that is mentioned.As am I. Will be in Dayton area Wed / Thur this week. Am a sucker for a tight little a $$. Thanks, HM.

Dayton Guy
04-13-15, 16:09
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4973952194.html

Anyone talked / txted / emailed this one?

Seems to good to be true. I have a pic and a number for seniors.

Pm for details.

OsuFan
04-14-15, 21:52
I met up with Frankie who posted on CL. She is advertised available on Tuesdays and Thursdays for massages. Well after many text messages finally made the plunge. She is located south east near Lebanon in a very nice neighbor hood. She is friendly with small be's and aims to please. She told me she adverstises on USA Cincinatti when I got there. Oral skills were very good pics are accurate. I recommend for those living south of Dayton say Centerville and south. I would repeat. One might want to search Cincy Board for reviews.

HappyMan68
04-17-15, 16:16
Had a dream with Liz in her shack in the woods. In my dream, we texted back & forth until agreed on hhr "show" for. 7. Didn't elaborate but said I'd enjoy. No FS. Got there at agreed time and she was still getting ready (outfit was drying). Finally waves me in 10 min later and advises to get comfy (naked) on couch (with towel down of course). Large coffe type table and stripper pole there and loud music (nice sound system) playing. Basically "show" is bbbjcimws, which was very nice, but I have had better. Body was thin spinner, very soft, smoked, but not during and didn't smell of smoke. . 2 upsell (everything was, which a bit of a turnoff) for her to remove industrial strength panties and play with kitty from side. Went for it and kitty was softest I ever felt. No monthly friend like others stated, but said she has cervical cancer, uterin cancer and another one, so be gentle, which I was. Latest about 20 min of hhr paid for. Enjoyable, but not sure I'd repeat due to upsell and no FS (and weird excuses). YMMV.

TonBug
04-21-15, 12:39
I saw her ad yesterday and she was quick to respond. She can't host, but I had the rare opportunity to do a car date. Picked her up in Old North Dayton and parked behind her place. She's 30 but looks younger, some baby damage from a couple kids, long blonde hair, and cute. I sampled BBBJ and cfs k9. She's very nice and I didn't see any evidence of drug use. I was the first to meet her from her CL ad but she said she walks sometimes so some of you may know her already. Digits for seniors.

Tynestar
04-23-15, 17:23
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4991812311.html

Spinner, reasonable rates. Open Menu. Wasn't thrilled with the Motel in north Dayton but had a good time. She mentioned kids were at school so probably only daytime availability.

Cartog
04-23-15, 21:37
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4991812311.html

Spinner, reasonable rates. Open Menu. Wasn't thrilled with the Motel in north Dayton but had a good time. She mentioned kids were at school so probably only daytime availability.Does this spinner have a name? Was a massage even provided or did she just want to get to the other menu items? I emailed her and never got a reply. Thanks.

Pictraders69
04-23-15, 22:11
The reply I got to my inquiry was from "babynikki" with phone ending in xxx-xxx-2884 and could not provide pics, and I could not confirm if it's the same babynikki that's been around for a while?

Does this spinner have a name? Was a massage even provided or did she just want to get to the other menu items? I emailed her and never got a reply. Thanks.

Tynestar
04-23-15, 22:34
The reply I got to my inquiry was from "babynikki" with phone ending in xxx-xxx-2884 and could not provide pics, and I could not confirm if it's the same babynikki that's been around for a while?Babynikki was the contact. She was able to email me pics. Massage was offered but she had out baby oil and I was not interested. We got straight down to business. Not familiar with Babynikki so not sure if she has been around.

Ho Beau
04-23-15, 23:48
Does this spinner have a name? Was a massage even provided or did she just want to get to the other menu items? I emailed her and never got a reply. Thanks.She replied with rates and services. Sounds good, I'll report if I see her.

MasterBait
04-24-15, 02:22
The reply I got to my inquiry was from "babynikki" with phone ending in xxx-xxx-2884 and could not provide pics, and I could not confirm if it's the same babynikki that's been around for a while?She used to live on Riverview, then went to the notel on west 3rd. She is the real deal and very nice with kids and really having a bad time making it. She will take a facial if that is your thing.

Tynestar
04-24-15, 07:51
Does this spinner have a name? Was a massage even provided or did she just want to get to the other menu items? I emailed her and never got a reply. Thanks.Yes she went by babynikki. Took a few tries but she was able to send me a couple pics via yahoo mail. Massage was offered, I declined after seeing the bottle of baby oil. Didn't have time for the mess.

RighTurnClyde
04-27-15, 19:13
Kallisa in Centerville is a cute small girl, 4'11", advertises on CL for a fun time. It's full service but she is very detached from what she is doing and wants to be done quickly. Not worth the $.

Goodson2000
04-29-15, 11:46
Last four digits 9586.

I found out she was my past regular. She's been around many years, but still she's 29 yo. She will send you a nice pic.

Will I go see her? No. Even though the pic shows she's in good physical shape, tempting.

Why not? She ripped off.

I heard that she stole from drug dealers too. A provider predicted that she will be found dead soon or later, the dealer was mad.

When she was my regular, she wasn't bad at all. Had a lot of fun. But now, no. YMMV though. If she decides to provide, she can be fun. But that is a big if.

G2.

ScorpioStriker
04-30-15, 19:43
Been trying to set something up with her most of the day she keeps stalling or not giving a dirext answer. She will reply for a while then nothing. I managed to get a pic last digits as said are 2884. I'd like to see her since you all are saying good things but I get the feeling she isn't free or she's not interested idk. Not sure. Didn't say anything out of the usual didn't say anything illegal. Maybe she thinks I'm le? Dunno. Ill update if anything happpens.

For now im giving up no time for games might try her some other time. Could be shes just with other customers

Supernova00
05-02-15, 20:07
I saw an ad with Kayla's digits. I'm talking about USASG Classified girl Kayla. Is she looking for more business?

HiYella
05-03-15, 12:01
Been trying to set something up with her most of the day she keeps stalling or not giving a dirext answer. She will reply for a while then nothing. I managed to get a pic last digits as said are 2884. I'd like to see her since you all are saying good things but I get the feeling she isn't free or she's not interested idk. Not sure. Didn't say anything out of the usual didn't say anything illegal. Maybe she thinks I'm le? Dunno. Ill update if anything happpens.

For now im giving up no time for games might try her some other time. Could be shes just with other customersI was able to pay her a pleasant visit in earlier in the week. Nice skills for what was offered. Didn't have time for the full menu options. Tried later in the week with no response.

Westy0311
05-03-15, 16:00
Would anyone know of this lady? http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/5002472773.html.

Capsicum
05-03-15, 18:23
Would anyone know of this lady? http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/5002472773.html.I had just logged in to post the same question! She looks really familiar. She's had a CL post off and on the past maybe three weeks. Always the same set of pics.

Any intel? Thanks in advance.

Babynikki
05-06-15, 09:48
Hi guys.

Sorry if I get a feeling about you I try to avoid it I go with my gut.

If you said you was on the site I would have been ok. I'm sorry.

I was able to pay her a pleasant visit in earlier in the week. Nice skills for what was offered. Didn't have time for the full menu options. Tried later in the week with no response.

Cartog
05-06-15, 10:37
Hi guys.

Sorry if I get a feeling about you I try to avoid it I go with my gut.

If you said you was on the site I would have been ok. I'm sorry.BabyNikki, I would say go with your gut. No need to apologize. Just because someone says they are on USASG should not automatically mean you should bypass other things you do to vet your customers, including using your gut feeling. Remember, anyone can open an account on this forum, including wierdos, creeps, real perverts, as well as LE. Also, anyone can tell you they are on USASG and give you a senior handle. They may or may not actually be the person. Be safe and use whatever vetting process you are comfortable with. Just my opinion.

Fred31
05-06-15, 12:31
Last four digits 9586.

I found out she was my past regular. She's been around many years, but still she's 29 yo. She will send you a nice pic.

Will I go see her? No. Even though the pic shows she's in good physical shape, tempting.

Why not? She ripped off.

I heard that she stole from drug dealers too. A provider predicted that she will be found dead soon or later, the dealer was mad.

When she was my regular, she wasn't bad at all. Had a lot of fun. But now, no. YMMV though. If she decides to provide, she can be fun. But that is a big if.

G2.I had a nice quick visit with her on Saturday. In and out BBBJ to cfs for. 40. Seemed heathy. A little thicker then pics portray but healthy. Motel was lived in but not overly messy. Seemed nice offered soap and wash cloth at end.

Goodson2000
05-06-15, 16:11
I had a nice quick visit with her on Saturday. In and out BBBJ to cfs for. 40. Seemed heathy. A little thicker then pics portray but healthy. Motel was lived in but not overly messy. Seemed nice offered soap and wash cloth at end.That's good you had a good time.

Like I said, if she decides to provide she is good. That's how she became my regular once. Wish she stayed that way.

Enjoy your visit, but don't lower your guard.

BTW, why is your status is 'Advertiser-Escort'?

G2.

Because he registered at the new classified site even though it says in Great Big Red Letters not to.

Just saying,

A2

Sgorka
05-07-15, 00:28
Hey guys, been chatting with a girl that had an add on Craig's. Add say's Kinky hotel fun (https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/5008204525.html) She is staying at a hotel in Fairborn with a friend. I've pic's of both but with the attachment issue I can't show them. One of the girls has a tat on her chest that says "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Goodson2000
05-07-15, 01:35
Use anonymous pic upload site like this one. It is useful.

http://postimage.org/

Hey guys, been chatting with a girl that had an add on Craig's. Add say's Kinky hotel fun (https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/5008204525.html) She is staying at a hotel in Fairborn with a friend. I've pic's of both but with the attachment issue I can't show them. One of the girls has a tat on her chest that says "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Charlie18
05-07-15, 10:39
Wasn't it more than a year ago there was a pair in a Fairborn motel who would have the bf / pimp walk in and rob the guy?

Fred31
05-07-15, 11:12
That's good you had a good time.

Like I said, if she decides to provide she is good. That's how she became my regular once. Wish she stayed that way.

Enjoy your visit, but don't lower your guard.

BTW, why is your status is 'Advertiser-Escort'?

G2.

Because he registered at the new classified site even though it says in Great Big Red Letters not to.

Just saying,

A2Yea made that mistake year or so ago. What I get for not taking the time to read everything.

Well those are pretty big brother lol, but no worries, it's fixed.

A2

Strata90
05-07-15, 15:56
As Charlie stated last Spring\Summer yes. So tread carefully.

TonBug
05-07-15, 21:24
Saw her ad yesterday and met her today. 5'7", Auburn hair, some hips and baby damage but not bad looking.

Met her at a lot near her place and drove her back, as we went upstairs her mom was worried about someone coming back and asked if this was an hour. Ellie said no, half hour and her mom said hi, nice to meet me. So mom is in on it and watching out for her I guess.

6 HHR $ HR Nice BBBJ skills CFS. Digits for seniors.

Fred31
05-07-15, 23:56
Yea made that mistake year or so ago. What I get for not taking the time to read everything.

Well those are pretty big brother lol, but no worries, it's fixed.

A2Thanks for the help.

Ktom13
05-08-15, 05:22
Saw her ad yesterday and met her today. 5'7", Auburn hair, some hips and baby damage but not bad looking.

Met her at a lot near her place and drove her back, as we went upstairs her mom was worried about someone coming back and asked if this was an hour. Ellie said no, half hour and her mom said hi, nice to meet me. So mom is in on it and watching out for her I guess.

6 HHR $ HR Nice BBBJ skills CFS. Digits for seniors.

She's got the most beautiful mesmerizing eyes, don't she TB. Met her bout six months ago, very personable, picked her up at her place by the river, took her to McD's for a bite and back to my place. Very easy going, loves to talk..And she don't stop til the last drop. Stay safe and utr. .

KT.

AllenC
05-15-15, 13:24
Met babynikki for the first time today, was a little concerned about the address but turned out no reason to be it was ok spot. Had a good session and she's a pretty cool chick I will repeat.

Goodson2000
05-18-15, 16:25
Gather around, boob men.

I went to see a new CL girl. Her name is Donna and she lives west side of town. She said I'm the second person she meets through CL and she was very appreciative of me (because the first guy has creeped her out).

New to CL but not new to the hobby I assess. She knows the routines. Price is right. She is 35 yo, DD mega boobs, very friendly, knows what she's doing, enjoys sex. She claimed cum 3 times. I don't have a DD regular currently, I enjoyed them a lot.

She has incal. It is messy, not the best but it is incall and there is a bed. She lives with her children, she's available like 10 am-6 pm weekdays.

She wants to meet new friend who is as friendly as me. Pm me if you are interested.

Capsicum
05-18-15, 23:49
Been texting a girl named Stacie. She posted on CL some time ago, I texted but didn't hear back. Until today. Just looking for intel on her, if there is any. If not, maybe TOFTT. She sent pics.

ScorpioStriker
05-19-15, 00:29
Been texting a girl named Stacie. She posted on CL some time ago, I texted but didn't hear back. Until today. Just looking for intel on her, if there is any. If not, maybe TOFTT. She sent pics.I swear I've seen her somewhere before. Can't put my finger on it. If you take one for the team let us know!

Capsicum
05-19-15, 01:20
I swear I've seen her somewhere before. Can't put my finger on it. If you take one for the team let us know!That's what I was thinking, and why I was asking for info. You know I'll report if it happens. Maybe end of the week.

VSfun
05-19-15, 06:22
She is real. I met her a few times. Fun and pictures are of her and recent.

That's what I was thinking, and why I was asking for info. You know I'll report if it happens. Maybe end of the week.

Bigg Dawgg
05-19-15, 08:04
Been texting a girl named Stacie. She posted on CL some time ago, I texted but didn't hear back. Until today. Just looking for intel on her, if there is any. If not, maybe TOFTT. She sent pics.I'll send you a PM concerning her.

WithRespect
05-19-15, 08:23
I know Stacie pretty well as she was a UTR of mine for about a year. I met her when she danced at Cheeks. She is very nice and lots of fun in the sack. She is bisexual and loves to be on top. I used to take her her to dinner and she was fun and affectionate. She loved DATY and will take great care of your needs if you take care of hers.

One caviat, do not tempt her with any cash in advance. She is not a thief by any means, she just may get distracted once she gets paid.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Been texting a girl named Stacie. She posted on CL some time ago, I texted but didn't hear back. Until today. Just looking for intel on her, if there is any. If not, maybe TOFTT. She sent pics.

Charlie1800
05-19-15, 10:43
I have been communicating with Krista with last 4 digits of 6211. She says she is 25 and has 2 kids. She sent me a really cute pic. Thinking of TOFTT? Does anyone have any intel on this one?

Thanks.

Be Fearful.

WithRespect
05-19-15, 10:49
I have been communicating with Krista with last 4 digits of 6211. She says she is 25 and has 2 kids. She sent me a really cute pic. Thinking of TOFTT? Does anyone have any intel on this one?

Thanks.

Be Fearful.Very pretty! I may be willing to TOFTT if you don't.

Charlie1800
05-19-15, 11:27
She sent 2 more pics.

This one in the black jacket looks familiar to me?

I can't quite place where I recognize it from?

It wouldn't let me upload the second one?

[. QUOTE=WithRespect;2474904]Very pretty! I may be willing to TOFTT if you don't. [ / QUOTE].

Fred31
05-19-15, 12:14
She sent 2 more pics.

This one in the black jacket looks familiar to me?

I can't quite place where I recognize it from?

It wouldn't let me upload the second one?

[.QUOTE=WithRespect;2474904]Very pretty! I may be willing to TOFTT if you don't. [ / QUOTE].

I have been talking to her as well. Seems ok and hasn't said anything to throw up any flags. I'm thinking of taking the plunge wensday night.

VSfun
05-19-15, 15:25
I have not met her but those pictures are of a profile on SA and SD. Just FYI. Same age as profile.

I have been talking to her as well. Seems ok and hasn't said anything to throw up any flags. I'm thinking of taking the plunge Wednesday.

Charlie1800
05-19-15, 17:02
I posted an ad on CL personals on Saturday. I got a response from Krista that seemed legit. We was emailing back & forth for a bit. She finally sent her digits and we talked and messaged back and forth. She sent some pics that was very intriguing. So after I was comfortable with our arrangements I go to a notel off of Keowee and wait in the Parking lot to meet her. It took a little longer than I was expecting and I was being watched in the notel parking lot. So I leave and go a little bit north to a liqueur store to wait. She had trouble getting a baby sitter, so it took a really long time. I was just about to tell her I was going to have to leave when I see this "Very" pretty girl walking down the K and as it turns out. It was Krista. And "WOW" was she "HOT" I was so glad I waited!

So we proceed to the notel of her choice and we both go in so she can get a room. Well would you believe this place was empty and the said they could not rent a room until the manager was there to inspect the rooms, and that wouldn't be for a couple of hours? Anyway we finally get a room and we go in. I mean this girl was "Beautiful! Very clean and fresh smelling. She immediately comes over to me and starts with a very nice LFK which eventually becomes DFK we continue kissing while her and I start removing her top and bra unveiling some nice soft be cups. She removes her pants to reveal some brand new panties from Victoria Secrets. She had some baby damage but it was easily over looked. WE removed her panties to reveal a nice clean shaved kitty. I laid on the bed and she slowly crawls up my body kissing it lightly in all the right places and starts LFKing & DFKing. She has these huge green eyes that was mesmerizing. She slowly kissed her way down to a BBBJ which I have to say was "THE" best BBBJ I have ever had! She would do DT at the same time she was sticking her toungue and giving the boys some attention while stairing at me with those very pretty and big green eyes. What a great view and feeling. She quoted me 60 and anything was available (Not sure of the islands). She was in no hurry and if we took longer she would need another 15 for the baby sitter. She was very nice. It almost seemed TGTBT. I enjoyed LFK, DFK, BLS, FIV, BBBJ, DT with swallow to the very last drop. It was amazing! She offered a second pop but was not able to get there. This girl is a great find and if you do run across her? Don't hesitate one second to meet her. She looks exactly like her pics and I will repeat for sure. She asked me to only share her digits with one or 2 friends. I really want to keep this one for myself but I will share with only a friend or 2 that has shared with me. So if you haven't shared any intel with me? Please don't bother PMing me. What a great day it was too! She made it magnificent!

PS: I thought she told me she was 25? But as we was checking in the notel the clerk asked what her age was (Apparently to verify the ID) and she said 23.

Member #5734
05-19-15, 17:32
Popular girl, also found her pics on a sugar daddy site goes by another name there.

I posted an ad on CL personals on Saturday. I got a response from Krista that seemed legit. We was emailing back & forth for a bit. She finally sent her digits and we talked and messaged back and forth. She sent some pics that was very intriguing. So after I was comfortable with our arrangements I go to a notel off of Keowee and wait in the Parking lot to meet her. It took a little longer than I was expecting and I was being watched in the notel parking lot. So I leave and go a little bit north to a liqueur store to wait. She had trouble getting a baby sitter, so it took a really long time. I was just about to tell her I was going to have to leave when I see this "Very" pretty girl walking down the K and as it turns out. It was Krista. And "WOW" was she "HOT" I was so glad I waited!

So we proceed to the notel of her choice and we both go in so she can get a room. Well would you believe this place was empty and the said they could not rent a room until the manager was there to inspect the rooms, and that wouldn't be for a couple of hours? Anyway we finally get a room and we go in. I mean this girl was "Beautiful! Very clean and fresh smelling. She immediately comes over to me and starts with a very nice LFK which eventually becomes DFK we continue kissing while her and I start removing her top and bra unveiling some nice soft be cups. She removes her pants to reveal some brand new panties from Victoria Secrets. She had some baby damage but it was easily over looked. WE removed her panties to reveal a nice clean shaved kitty. I laid on the bed and she slowly crawls up my body kissing it lightly in all the right places and starts LFKing & DFKing. She has these huge green eyes that was mesmerizing. She slowly kissed her way down to a BBBJ which I have to say was "THE" best BBBJ I have ever had! She would do DT at the same time she was sticking her toungue and giving the boys some attention while stairing at me with those very pretty and big green eyes. What a great view and feeling. She quoted me 60 and anything was available (Not sure of the islands). She was in no hurry and if we took longer she would need another 15 for the baby sitter. She was very nice. It almost seemed TGTBT. I enjoyed LFK, DFK, BLS, FIV, BBBJ, DT with swallow to the very last drop. It was amazing! She offered a second pop but was not able to get there. This girl is a great find and if you do run across her? Don't hesitate one second to meet her. She looks exactly like her pics and I will repeat for sure. She asked me to only share her digits with one or 2 friends. I really want to keep this one for myself but I will share with only a friend or 2 that has shared with me. So if you haven't shared any intel with me? Please don't bother PMing me. What a great day it was too! She made it magnificent!

PS: I thought she told me she was 25? But as we was checking in the notel the clerk asked what her age was (Apparently to verify the ID) and she said 23.

Titans88
05-19-15, 17:33
Hey charlie your Krista chick sounds absolutely amazing. I've only posted on CL a few times and never get the responses I'm looking for but I guess you win some and lose some.

Charlie1800
05-19-15, 21:49
She told me she was on there. She said she has a couple of regulars from there. She said she works part time at a local Pizza / Bar and goes to school too. She just wants a small handful of regulars. I felt she was sincere. But who knows? Very nice girl!

I have not met her but those pictures are of a profile on SA and SD. Just FYI. Same age as profile.

I have been talking to her as well. Seems ok and hasn't said anything to throw up any flags. I'm thinking of taking the plunge Wednesday.

WithRespect
05-20-15, 08:17
I have been talking to this girl from CL and am thinking about seeing her this afternoon. She was advertising for an SD arrangement. She uses a text app with a 585 area code and says that she lives off of Woodman Dr.

Does anyone recognize her?

Member #5118
05-20-15, 08:27
I do not but if you decide to TOFTT let us know how it goes. I certainly like what I see.

I have been talking to this girl from CL and am thinking about seeing her this afternoon. She was advertising for an SD arrangement. She uses a text app with a 585 area code and says that she lives off of Woodman Dr.

Does anyone recognize her?

Goodson2000
05-20-15, 12:13
I have been talking to a new pantie seller. Tall, blonde, nice legs, cute. Said she's over 30 but in very good shape.

She sells panties. I asked her no perfume or anything on it, I need her own smell out of her. She agreed.

It is a better neighborhood in Dayton. Not for everyone.

Capsicum
05-21-15, 02:16
I have been talking to a new pantie seller. Tall, blonde, nice legs, cute. Said she's over 30 but in very good shape.

She sells panties. I asked her no perfume or anything on it, I need her own smell out of her. She agreed.

It is a better neighborhood in Dayton. Not for everyone.Saw her post and replied. Have met up with other sellers in the past, we'll see how this one goes. I'll report if we connect.