PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

EdGein
07-12-13, 09:40
You will like Marcie a lot. She is a favorite of mine. I have seen her many times over the last few months and always leave with a smile on my face. She is sweet, friendly and accommodating. She is a bodyrub provider only (no FS) and has a varied menu that starts at $80 for a 30 minute body rub, but I prefer the 60 minute/$120 and the 90 minute super-erotic mutual massage/$220 service. Although I have not tried them yet, her website has recently been updated with a long list of new services too. She works out of a modest bungalow type 'office' in a safe neighborhood in downtown Raleigh near the Glenwood South district and the Raleigh Convention Center. Easy to get to from anywhere in town or from anywhere in the triangle area for that matter. Enjoy!

PS. She has lots of good reviews on another site too. I'd 197929She has gotten the problems she was having worked out. I was not the only one that perceived that the "specialness" she originally had lost its glitter recently. For that sort of money, no phone answering and no texting should be the standard. Plus, the extras she had at one time should make a comeback.

EdGein
07-12-13, 09:42
HaHa! That nade me laugh out loud.But she only has one cat. His name is Christian. The last few times I saw her, the cat was the most amusing thing of the visit.

Really, she needs to retire or start doing CBJ. Her massage skills have disappeared.

StewNnc
07-12-13, 11:30
Is Dupond worth going to. I know they provide FS and was interested in going. And advice or suggestions?

Buki1
07-12-13, 12:45
But she only has one cat. His name is Christian. The last few times I saw her, the cat was the most amusing thing of the visit.

Really, she needs to retire or start doing CBJ. Her massage skills have disappeared.When I was last there, several years ago, she mentioned having five cats though I only saw the one that jumped on my back. Scared the hell out of me when it landed.

Asianflu
07-12-13, 12:59
You know I have not been there but from what I have heard via PMs and this thread. It is a mixed review. Some like it and others do not. I guess it is all what you like. I really think if you want good FS VIP may be the place for you. I would say the downside of VIP is location Youngsville and that the Ladies there are 'selective' in whao they allow in the establishment. If they think you are seedy or a youngster you will get turned away. It is korean run. I "think" you would not have this issue at Dupond. Perhaps someone else may wish to chime in. Also see the comment in the thread and check it our for yourself. Then give a report.

Is Dupond worth going to. I know they provide FS and was interested in going. And advice or suggestions?

Member #4605
07-12-13, 16:16
Had 4 visits to super relax off 6 forks. First 3 were from a young gal I think named tina. Probably the best massage I ever had. Cute girl and undraped. I chose to be patient requesting a he. On the 3'Road visit towards the end she was massage my inner thighs and of course I was hard. I asked her to make me happy and she told me it's illegal. I pressed for a bit but she held her ground. She did say I could do it myself. For some reason I felt awkward doing that and chose not to. Nonetheless, massage was top notch.

4'th time I did not request tina and got another girl who had a spectacular body. Very pretty. I asked for it pretty hard and boy was it hard. She kneeled all over me and even walked on my back. Her massage technique was not great. But. I did get a he. Pretty good one too. Tip was a bit too high at 70. She drives a hard bargain. She is obviously not new to the game. Man I would love to see her naked.

I would give you her name but she asked several times not to tell anyone. Particularly the other girls if I was to come back. You can pm me for the name.

Pmondore
07-12-13, 17:27
First visit to Eden in Cary (#16 on JimJim's list of TriAMPs) was highly enjoyable. Will repeat.

RJizzle
07-12-13, 19:20
You know I have not been there but from what I have heard via PMs and this thread. It is a mixed review. Some like it and others do not. I guess it is all what you like. I really think if you want good FS VIP may be the place for you. I would say the downside of VIP is location Youngsville and that the Ladies there are 'selective' in whao they allow in the establishment. If they think you are seedy or a youngster you will get turned away. It is korean run. I "think" you would not have this issue at Dupond. Perhaps someone else may wish to chime in. Also see the comment in the thread and check it our for yourself. Then give a report.I can attest that at Dupond you feel rushed. The whole place looks very sketchy, and while you're there you feel as if the cops could break down the door at any minute. The masseuse I had looked frail, middle-aged, and barely spoke a lick of English. She kept motioning for me to keep my voice down, and I wasn't even talking loud. I spent $$ on a 10min HJ and couldn't touch her. NOT WORTH IT! BTW, her enthusiasm to get me off was below average.

RJizzle
07-12-13, 19:24
Is Dupond worth going to. I know they provide FS and was interested in going. And advice or suggestions?No, it isn't.

StewNnc
07-12-13, 23:09
Saw Trina today. I get to the hotel and she opens the door with a towel on. She is attractive mature lady, great, great personality. Big butt and medium tits. The massage was great and fulfilling. Lots of nude mutual touching. It got really intense during the massage. BBBJ and some rimming. It immediately went to a wonderful, wet dream. It was warm and tight. She may have came a few times. Had a wonderful time. Will definitely repeat.

Mister E2
07-12-13, 23:37
She has gotten the problems she was having worked out. I was not the only one that perceived that the "specialness" she originally had lost its glitter recently. For that sort of money, no phone answering and no texting should be the standard. Plus, the extras she had at one time should make a comeback.Marcie has never taken phone calls or texts while in session with me. I've seen her several times since May and every time, her phone is in the next room and is silenced. So she has fixed that issue. She has never talked to me about extras so I cannot comment on that, but I'm always satisfied and happy with the bodyrubs that I have received.

Widower
07-14-13, 09:46
Has anyone ever taken their girlfriend with them for a Couples massage at one of the Asian spots. And did the girlfriend get a happy ending also?I took a friend to No 5 on JimJims list (listed as Orient but now says Yucca on the sign) and we both received very good massages but neither one of us received a HE. I had been successfui here before & I even asked but she told me no and motioned toward the other table. I think she was indicating she couldn't do it because the other girl was in the room. Lucky for me my friend took pity on me (after giving me a hard time) and she provided the HE before we dressed. Was kind of sexy knowing the two girls were right outside the door.

One thing nice about Orient / Yucca is that the massage is only. 6 and the table shower is free. Hit or miss on the ending.

Jimjim77
07-14-13, 13:24
Yes that is what I have heard from everyone who has done it and told me. Massage only when 2 girls are there with a couple. Now a 4 handed can be completely different with double the happiness. Thanks Widower, I'll update the list next time. Also Dupond is going by a new name.

I took a friend to No 5 on JimJims list (listed as Orient but now says Yucca on the sign) and we both received very good massages but neither one of us received a HE. I had been successfui here before & I even asked but she told me no and motioned toward the other table. I think she was indicating she couldn't do it because the other girl was in the room. Lucky for me my friend took pity on me (after giving me a hard time) and she provided the HE before we dressed. Was kind of sexy knowing the two girls were right outside the door.

One thing nice about Orient / Yucca is that the massage is only. 6 and the table shower is free. Hit or miss on the ending.

Widower
07-14-13, 13:34
Yes that is what I have heard from everyone who has done it and told me. Massage only when 2 girls are there with a couple. Now a 4 handed can be completely different with double the happiness. Thanks Widower, I'll update the list next time. Also Dupond is going by a new name.If you are updating, No 15 on Jones Franklin Road is now called Green Spa. I don't know if associated with No 14 or not

The good thing about all of these AMP's opening up is they are starting to compete with one another. Many are offering free table showers now. Every time I think I have gone to them all you add more to the list. What a horrible problem to have. LOL

Papi Ratzi
07-15-13, 07:16
I recently dreamed about going to MT in response to their new ad campaign. They have 3 ladies per shift and bring 2 out when you arrive. The last to have a date hangs back, but you can request any of the 3. I was confronted by a short black girl and a tall white girl. Both were 8+ in looks and I really am uncomfortable selecting one over the other. The white girl had on a split shirt showing some beautiful leg, so I went with her. She was easy to talk to so I asked questions. If you want any extras, you have to get the hour session. The half hour session is about the same as other AMPs. Bethany told me all the girls are American born and speak perfect English. It is a problem for me when you can't even communicate! The place is clean and has a shower in the room. It was a bit eerie since the main light was a black light, but there was a lamp in the room. Bethany made sure I had a good time for the half hour and I tipped her generously. I would rather go there and spend a little more for a sure thing that to bounce around these local places hoping to get lucky on the third or fourth visit. MT has been there for about 30 years, so I can visit there and not worry about the place being raided by LE. I will repeat.

Jimjim77
07-15-13, 08:47
Thanks for all your help. On another topic. I get a lot of requests for the best places and girls from members with no contributions or just question posters. In order for this forum to work. You really need to give info if you want info. I only give specifics to contributors. Sorry I get way too many questions from non contributors.

If you are updating, No 15 on Jones Franklin Road is now called Green Spa. I don't know if associated with No 14 or not

The good thing about all of these AMP's opening up is they are starting to compete with one another. Many are offering free table showers now. Every time I think I have gone to them all you add more to the list. What a horrible problem to have. LOL

PHW1130
07-15-13, 16:39
I went to Maynard Road. Last night and had a wonderful time. Great massage and left happy. Its been a while sence I had both. Also she keep me the full hour plus. I will return. Keep up the good work JJ.

OpieInnc
07-16-13, 07:47
There appears to be another new AMP. Will try to check it out later today. Here is the link to the ad http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3936920624.html

Grambo007
07-16-13, 09:14
Had a great time last week. A good table shower with plenty of touching and fondling. Massage was good and for the most part uncovered. Got a great HE. Plenty of hand roaming allowed but no visibility permitted. I will try again as the visits are getting better each time.

Grambo007

Binkster
07-16-13, 14:47
I saw a new ad on BP calling itself Eden. It seemed to be the same place as Studio Salon, but with a different phone. (any ideas on why?) When I go there I called the Eden, which was different from the Studio Salon number on the window. A lady answered Eden Spa. I asked her if she was at the same place as Studio Salon. She said yes. Okay. I went in because I had read a good report on Eden and Studio Salon. A slightly older lady met me, maybe 35+, but send me back and a young very beautiful woman stepped out of a door. WOW. She asked me if I had been there before, said yes, but I was happy to meet her this time. She giggled and thanked me. They are saying a free TS but they charge $.7 (.6+.1).

Got undressed and waited. She brought me back change. I took out my wallet and placed .4 on the chair while I put back the change. I then hugged her and told her she was a beauty, which was the truth. She snuggled closely and thanked me. As I hugged her, she "accidentally" brushed the boys, and I moaned appreciatively in her ear. She asked me if I wanted the TS first or after. I said first. I don't know about others, but I find a hug and a compliment at the beginning an important way to get relax the both of us.

The TS is a bit different than I am used to. It was a raised plastic platform with a 6" wall going around the perimeter. I assume to make sure the user doesn't fall off. I am tall so my feet rested uncomfortably on the end. She sprayed it with warm water to make sure the vinyl 2" pad was warm. I crawled in awkwardly, I am ready for next time. And she started spraying me. Every time started to spray my butt, I wiggled a bit and moaned. She giggled after a bit and started to play with my ass and boys. I moaned appreciatively. After a good cleaning she asked me to roll over. I am an older man so I was not towering but I was half hard. She smiled at it and started to clean around it. When she got to my chest she started using her nails on my nipple and you have to moan for that. She smiled at me and while one hand flitted from nipple to nipple the other slowly moved to my dick. She raised her eyebrows just short and my hand nudged her hand and then. Well. Our time in the TS I assume is limited, but she didn't rush, and when it ended I was staring into her smiling face and eyes. Very cool. The other thing I love about the women at AMP's is they take meticulous care afterwards.

Then we went back to the room and she asked,"do you like hard now, too?" Good double entendre. I said hard is good. I had one of the best massages I have ever had! She was wearing skin tight pants. When she was at my head working the moans out of me with her attentions to my back. I ran my hands up her legs and butt. She spread her legs a bit and I did visit, though her pants were too tight to feel anything but the tight muscles. She was a beauty. I also noticed when she moved to my sides to work the lower portion of my back and hips, she was positioned to allow me access to her perfect butt and back. I never went above the waist, but I think I will next time. She even told me at the end of our time, if I came back and requested her she would wear a short dress. That definitely had my attention.

When she had me flip over, she did the front of my legs but kept drifting to my chest and nipples again. Her attention woke someone up again. It had been about 45 minutes. She basically repeated the process and when I nudged her again, she face lit up with a smile and she got her bottle of massage cream. She then put herself right where I could reach her and. At the end I was looking at her smile again. She was good at making me feel very comfortable. After the cleanup which included some time caressing me, she asked me if I wanted water. I accepted, knowing she needed me to leave. I noted that I had been there about 10 minutes longer than the hour. So I got up quickly, dressed while she got the water. She held it up diffidently noting how tall I was. I took it, took a sip, and then hugged her. Again, she curled snuggled in close. She also gave me a card for 10 visits get the 11th for free. If she is there I am going to get that 11th pretty quick.

One note, at no time did I do much more than a soft moan or breathe heavily. I made sure she understood I was not loud, and my moans would be appropriate for any great "massage". And I kept my speech quiet also. I pass that along because I think it makes a lot of difference in their response. The TS room is the only place where the walls go to the ceiling, so sound level and type are important.

Oh, I tipped about. 7 because twice and her proficiency, care, and connection were worth it.

Southern Guy
07-16-13, 14:50
Did a search and found 3 websites for Leianna Love. The ad is below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-sacred-touch-w-an-amazing-tantrika-160hour-46/12339805

http://www.tantrikasaffire.com/

http://www.mygoddessleianna.com/

http://leiannalove.com/Leianna_Love/Leianna_Love/Home.html

She looks familiar, originally from Asheville and appears to have lived in Hawaii based on her 808 area code. I haven't seen any reviews, anyone seen her?

Binkster
07-16-13, 16:22
Saw Eden in a BP ad. Went to address which had Salon Studio outside. Called the BP number different that on storefront. Yep was Eden. Went in had a great time. Great massage and a HE in the TS and an HE at the end of a FANTASTIC massage.

Any ideas why they would advertise under two names?

Jimjim77
07-16-13, 16:25
Thanks good first post. I'll update the list when you post a confirmation. With over 20 APMs and the competition heating up, lots more seems to be available, like free TS. I just wonder how many the area can really support, I guess we will find out.

There appears to be another new AMP. Will try to check it out later today. Here is the link to the ad.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3936920624.html

OpieInnc
07-16-13, 19:26
Thanks good first post. I'll update the list when you post a confirmation. With over 20 APMs and the competition heating up, lots more seems to be available, like free TS. I just wonder how many the area can really support, I guess we will find out.JJ, I can now confirm. Visited on may way home from work at 5:00. Gave me 1 hr for $6, TS was free (I was first customer). They opened yesterday but had no customers. Offered tip of $4, she asked for another $2. I obliged with free TS and certainly left happy and then some. Massage was a little on the soft side as I tend to prefer a more firm massage but can't complain too much. The name on the door was Red Rose Spa. Have to look for it as the front is mostly covered by shrubs. I believe there was an Allstate insurance office next door on the left to give another landmark. I saw only two women. One was of medium build (the one I was with). The second was thin and was on the phone most of the time I was there. Both were very nice and wanted to make sure I was happy when I left.

StewNnc
07-16-13, 19:37
Do you remember her name?

I saw a new ad on BP calling itself Eden. It seemed to be the same place as Studio Salon, but with a different phone. (any ideas on why?) When I go there I called the Eden, which was different from the Studio Salon number on the window. A lady answered Eden Spa. I asked her if she was at the same place as Studio Salon. She said yes. Okay. I went in because I had read a good report on Eden and Studio Salon. A slightly older lady met me, maybe 35+, but send me back and a young very beautiful woman stepped out of a door. WOW. She asked me if I had been there before, said yes, but I was happy to meet her this time. She giggled and thanked me. They are saying a free TS but they charge $.7 (.6+.1).

Got undressed and waited. She brought me back change. I took out my wallet and placed. 4 on the chair while I put back the change. I then hugged her and told her she was a beauty, which was the truth. She snuggled closely and thanked me. As I hugged her, she "accidentally" brushed the boys, and I moaned appreciatively in her ear. She asked me if I wanted the TS first or after. I said first. I don't know about others, but I find a hug and a compliment at the beginning an important way to get relax the both of us.

The TS is a bit different than I am used to. It was a raised plastic platform with a 6" wall going around the perimeter. I assume to make sure the user doesn't fall off. I am tall so my feet rested uncomfortably on the end. She sprayed it with warm water to make sure the vinyl 2" pad was warm. I crawled in awkwardly, I am ready for next time. And she started spraying me. Every time started to spray my butt, I wiggled a bit and moaned. She giggled after a bit and started to play with my ass and boys. I moaned appreciatively. After a good cleaning she asked me to roll over. I am an older man so I was not towering but I was half hard. She smiled at it and started to clean around it. When she got to my chest she started using her nails on my nipple and you have to moan for that. She smiled at me and while one hand flitted from nipple to nipple the other slowly moved to my dick. She raised her eyebrows just short and my hand nudged her hand and then. Well. Our time in the TS I assume is limited, but she didn't rush, and when it ended I was staring into her smiling face and eyes. Very cool. The other thing I love about the women at AMP's is they take meticulous care afterwards.

Then we went back to the room and she asked,"do you like hard now, too?" Good double entendre. I said hard is good. I had one of the best massages I have ever had! She was wearing skin tight pants. When she was at my head working the moans out of me with her attentions to my back. I ran my hands up her legs and butt. She spread her legs a bit and I did visit, though her pants were too tight to feel anything but the tight muscles. She was a beauty. I also noticed when she moved to my sides to work the lower portion of my back and hips, she was positioned to allow me access to her perfect butt and back. I never went above the waist, but I think I will next time. She even told me at the end of our time, if I came back and requested her she would wear a short dress. That definitely had my attention.

When she had me flip over, she did the front of my legs but kept drifting to my chest and nipples again. Her attention woke someone up again. It had been about 45 minutes. She basically repeated the process and when I nudged her again, she face lit up with a smile and she got her bottle of massage cream. She then put herself right where I could reach her and. At the end I was looking at her smile again. She was good at making me feel very comfortable. After the cleanup which included some time caressing me, she asked me if I wanted water. I accepted, knowing she needed me to leave. I noted that I had been there about 10 minutes longer than the hour. So I got up quickly, dressed while she got the water. She held it up diffidently noting how tall I was. I took it, took a sip, and then hugged her. Again, she curled snuggled in close. She also gave me a card for 10 visits get the 11th for free. If she is there I am going to get that 11th pretty quick.

One note, at no time did I do much more than a soft moan or breathe heavily. I made sure she understood I was not loud, and my moans would be appropriate for any great "massage". And I kept my speech quiet also. I pass that along because I think it makes a lot of difference in their response. The TS room is the only place where the walls go to the ceiling, so sound level and type are important.

Oh, I tipped about. 7 because twice and her proficiency, care, and connection were worth it.

WineAndCheese
07-16-13, 20:21
I recently dreamed about going to MT in response to their new ad campaign. They have 3 ladies per shift and bring 2 out when you arrive. The last to have a date hangs back, but you can request any of the 3. I was confronted by a short black girl and a tall white girl. Both were 8+ in looks and I really am uncomfortable selecting one over the other. The white girl had on a split shirt showing some beautiful leg, so I went with her. She was easy to talk to so I asked questions. If you want any extras, you have to get the hour session. The half hour session is about the same as other AMPs. Bethany told me all the girls are American born and speak perfect English. It is a problem for me when you can't even communicate! The place is clean and has a shower in the room. It was a bit eerie since the main light was a black light, but there was a lamp in the room. Bethany made sure I had a good time for the half hour and I tipped her generously. I would rather go there and spend a little more for a sure thing that to bounce around these local places hoping to get lucky on the third or fourth visit. MT has been there for about 30 years, so I can visit there and not worry about the place being raided by LE. I will repeat.What is the location as I'm having trouble finding it's listing?

BlueGill
07-16-13, 22:46
Thanks good first post. I'll update the list when you post a confirmation. With over 20 APMs and the competition heating up, lots more seems to be available, like free TS. I just wonder how many the area can really support, I guess we will find out.This is Red Rose Spa where I was able to visit recently. I arrived around dark to a area of office suites with the spa name on the door and a flashing open sign. I tried the door to find it was locked so I rang the bell and a minute later Lily greeted me in a sun dress asking me to return in 10 minutes. Considering I didn't call ahead I thought that was resonable.

After returning I was greeted again by Lily (5'2", shoulder hair, a young looking 40ish, thin build) and shown in to a large waiting room. After entering the door was locked again and I was next led to a fairly large massage room (Not half walls and paper doors) with a table, desk, and chair. I was quoted. 6 for a hour with a free table shower. After changing into the provided towel Lily took me to what was a shower room (she indicated this would be best before the massage instead of after) that reminded me of a similar place in Youngsville. The shower table itself looked to be a massage table with a water proof covering, maybe even a shower curtain? The room was titled with a floor drain and towels were available on the rack. During the shower plenty of attention to all parts was given, back and front, as well as particular attention to hands and fingers, which I considered strange at the time.

Now dry and back in the room I opted for the hard massage and received what I would say was a typical massage experience for these places. Lily wasn't above average in her technique but she was again complete in her work making sure all areas were massaged. While working out the days stress Lily made some small small talk and allowed some OTC roaming. After 20 minutes she told me to relax and go to sleep, and I believe I did just that.

I dreamed after turning over we agreed upon a. 5 tip which resulted in the sun dress, panties, and bra being discarded. Much roaming top and bottom (I did not ask for more or if there was even more) while I restlessly dreamed of Lily's fine hands being very attentive. After happiness and cleanup Lily finished working over my now fully relaxed body just before I woke up. As I was dressing and looking at the clock I realized it was about 50 minutes after I arrived.

On the way out I was introduced to Sherry who seemed just as friendly as Lily. Maybe a next visit?

Member #4605
07-17-13, 06:51
This is Red Rose Spa where I was able to visit recently. I arrived around dark to a area of office suites with the spa name on the door and a flashing open sign. I tried the door to find it was locked so I rang the bell and a minute later Lily greeted me in a sun dress asking me to return in 10 minutes. Considering I didn't call ahead I thought that was resonable.

After returning I was greeted again by Lily (5'2", shoulder hair, a young looking 40ish, thin build) and shown in to a large waiting room. After entering the door was locked again and I was next led to a fairly large massage room (Not half walls and paper doors) with a table, desk, and chair. I was quoted. 6 for a hour with a free table shower. After changing into the provided towel Lily took me to what was a shower room (she indicated this would be best before the massage instead of after) that reminded me of a similar place in Youngsville. The shower table itself looked to be a massage table with a water proof covering, maybe even a shower curtain? The room was titled with a floor drain and towels were available on the rack. During the shower plenty of attention to all parts was given, back and front, as well as particular attention to hands and fingers, which I considered strange at the time.

Now dry and back in the room I opted for the hard massage and received what I would say was a typical massage experience for these places. Lily wasn't above average in her technique but she was again complete in her work making sure all areas were massaged. While working out the days stress Lily made some small small talk and allowed some OTC roaming. After 20 minutes she told me to relax and go to sleep, and I believe I did just that.

I dreamed after turning over we agreed upon a. 5 tip which resulted in the sun dress, panties, and bra being discarded. Much roaming top and bottom (I did not ask for more or if there was even more) while I restlessly dreamed of Lily's fine hands being very attentive. After happiness and cleanup Lily finished working over my now fully relaxed body just before I woke up. As I was dressing and looking at the clock I realized it was about 50 minutes after I arrived.

On the way out I was introduced to Sherry who seemed just as friendly as Lily. Maybe a next visit?So where is the Red Rose spa? Sounds good.

Member #5791
07-17-13, 08:52
Where is the Red Rose Spa located?

Jimjim77
07-17-13, 11:43
Updated list of Triangle AMPs.
Added Red Rose Spa in Durham (22).
Based on the great reviews from BlueGill and OpieInnc it will get busy fast. Thanks guys.
Also added / corrected some names. Lots of times they go by two different names. Best bet is the phone number, but even then they may show two numbers in an Ad for those with the same ownership.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000. http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889. http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776. http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC (919) 741-6820 (closed)
5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/
6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888. http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604. 919-878-1666.
8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223. http://emilymassage.com/
10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. 919-741-6078.
11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090. http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed.
14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal-Mart) 919-554-4780.
15) Green Spa 2703 Jones Franklin Road, Suite 102, Cary NC. 27518 919-740-9703.
16) Eden Spa (Amazing Touch Sweet Asian Spa) 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773.
20) Asia Massage 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Asian Massage 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165, 919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688

Numbers 1, 2.3, 6, and 12 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
Numbers 4 and 5 are same ownership, but Yucca (4) closed.
Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.
Numbers 10 and 15 have the same ownership.
Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad.
Numbers 14 and 19 seem to have the same ownership

Mister E2
07-17-13, 11:46
I took a friend to No 5 on JimJims list (listed as Orient but now says Yucca on the sign) and we both received very good massages but neither one of us received a HE. I had been successfui here before & I even asked but she told me no and motioned toward the other table. I think she was indicating she couldn't do it because the other girl was in the room. Lucky for me my friend took pity on me (after giving me a hard time) and she provided the HE before we dressed. Was kind of sexy knowing the two girls were right outside the door.

One thing nice about Orient / Yucca is that the massage is only. 6 and the table shower is free. Hit or miss on the ending.FYI: I have never experienced Mrcie's couples service myself but it is mentioned on the 'Pricing and Schedule' section of her website www.restandrecharge.net

Jimjim77
07-17-13, 11:48
What is the location as I'm having trouble finding it's listing?That's.

N5) Magic Touch Massage.

4835 USA 1 Franklinton, NC 27525.

(919) 494-9906

On my list of non-Asian places

Lookin69
07-17-13, 15:38
I am unsure of the name of the one I am talking about, but it is on Old Wake Forest Road in the plaza where Crazy Fire is located. It's across the street from the Kmart at Triangle Town Center. Anyway, the purpose of the post was to let you know about a dream I had. This would be the second one I have had about the same place, and both were excellent. In said dream the massage was great, and the time was actually longer than the hour I asked for. There is less fun than some of the other AMPs, but it still ends happily. The odd part was that both dreams did not involve tipping until the end when you are about to leave, and it never seemed expected. Just a different sort of place. They also had the tables with the face hole so you are flat and comfortable. Much better than the side head neck ache combo. Good stuff. Worth the money IMHO ($90 with table shower).

WineAndCheese
07-17-13, 21:02
My first review. I'll also give 2 heads up for for Red Rose.

The two other reviews are spot on and Sherri has little some a rocking body and super rack although her ladies were tickleish.

I left fully relex and happy. I'll be back.

Added Red Rose Spa in Durham (22).

Based on the great reviews from BlueGill and OpieInnc it will get busy fast. Thanks guys.

Also added / corrected some names. Lots of times they go by two different names. Best bet is the phone number, but even then they may show two numbers in an Ad for those with the same ownership.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.

http://superrelaxraleigh.com/

2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.

http://www.massageatsu.com/about/

3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.

5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.

http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/

6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.

http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/

7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604. 919-878-1666.

9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.

http://emilymassage.com/

12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.

13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed.

14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal-Mart) 919-554-4780.

16) Eden Spa (Amazing Touch Sweet Asian Spa) 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.

17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.

19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773.

20) Asia Massage 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.

21) Asian Massage 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165, 919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.

22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688

Numbers 1, 2.3, 6, and 12 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.

Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad.

jobobtheclown
07-17-13, 21:30
Do you remember her name?I saw Wendy at Studio Salon tonight, who is an older lady but quite accommodating, so long as you're quiet. Quiet is the word of the day, here; the door is Japanese-style paper, and you can hear the sounds of the massage next door. Many may find that a turnoff.

Anyway, at the end, I asked her the names of the other girls, whom I'd met on the way in. She said "Lana" and "Coco". As their English is extremely poor,"Lana" could easily have been the aforementioned Mama-san "Lily", leaving the cute one. And yeah, while she's not a model, she's younger than you'd expect in these sorts of places; would have had her if she hadn't had another appointment. To be "Coco" by process of elimination.

Will repeat, though possibly just because I surprisingly enjoy the little game of red light / green light whenever you accidentally make a noise.

RaleighConnect
07-18-13, 07:53
I saw Wendy at Studio Salon tonight, who is an older lady but quite accommodating, so long as you're quiet. Quiet is the word of the day, here; the door is Japanese-style paper, and you can hear the sounds of the massage next door. Many may find that a turnoff.

Anyway, at the end, I asked her the names of the other girls, whom I'd met on the way in. She said "Lana" and "Coco". As their English is extremely poor,"Lana" could easily have been the aforementioned Mama-san "Lily", leaving the cute one. And yeah, while she's not a model, she's younger than you'd expect in these sorts of places; would have had her if she hadn't had another appointment. To be "Coco" by process of elimination.

Will repeat, though possibly just because I surprisingly enjoy the little game of red light / green light whenever you accidentally make a noise.See Coco! Great massage skills and you can leave happy if she is comfortable with you. And she has really cute feet if you like that.

GeniePants
07-18-13, 12:32
I am unsure of the name of the one I am talking about, but it is on Old Wake Forest Road in the plaza where Crazy Fire is located. It's across the street from the Kmart at Triangle Town Center. Anyway, the purpose of the post was to let you know about a dream I had. This would be the second one I have had about the same place, and both were excellent. In said dream the massage was great, and the time was actually longer than the hour I asked for. There is less fun than some of the other AMPs, but it still ends happily. The odd part was that both dreams did not involve tipping until the end when you are about to leave, and it never seemed expected. Just a different sort of place. They also had the tables with the face hole so you are flat and comfortable. Much better than the side head neck ache combo. Good stuff. Worth the money IMHO ($90 with table shower).I believe it's called Oriental Massage. I went there once, and though there wasn't exactly a HE, I was strongly encouraged to go self service on the table shower at the end. I figured, based on this, there might be more on the menu, but haven't been back yet to find out. Thanks for the update.

Jimjim77
07-18-13, 15:24
It actually has a Capital Blvd. Address.

I believe it's called Oriental Massage. I went there once, and though there wasn't exactly a HE, I was strongly encouraged to go self service on the table shower at the end. I figured, based on this, there might be more on the menu, but haven't been back yet to find out. Thanks for the update.

Asianflu
07-18-13, 15:34
It actually has a Capital Blvd. Address.

8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.I have not been there for a while but the owner Vivi is really nice as is her staff. Vivi is a very small lady but gives probably one of the best "hard massages" in town. She can make you cry. She's so good. She can also do a "mean back walking" if you like that. I ought to get back there again.

Southern Guy
07-18-13, 18:13
No reviews that I could find anywhere and decided to TOFTT. She is a cool lady and will do her best to make sure you leave happy. I have not tried Tantra before and wanted to experience a "cerebral" orgasm that supposedly makes the physical one better. Leianna is very nice on the phone and will ask what you would like to get out of the session. I explained my long experience in the hobby and wanted to know about Tantra and was looking for someone like her.

She lived in Hawaii and recently moved back to NC to be closer to family. She doesn't host in a hotel and prefers houses. We met close to Cameron Village in a small but very nice condo. I received a nice hug, introduced to the bedroom, put my clothes in the closet and set in the middle of the bed facing Leianna and I mean facing, like 2 inches apart or closer at times.

I was impressed with how much she wants you to relax, especially your mind, do not think about anything. She opens each session with a Tantra prayer and keeps building on the next topic. Soon she discarded her clothing so we could feel the energy moving between us and yes, I could feel something for sure. I received an affectionate back massage that turned sensual and soon a very slow HJ begin on and off for over 30 minutes. She is big on breathing techniques and explained how to synchronize breathing. This session was much different than I thought it would be and will repeat.

Did a search and found 3 websites for Leianna Love. The ad is below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-sacred-touch-w-an-amazing-tantrika-160hour-46/12339805

http://www.tantrikasaffire.com/

http://www.mygoddessleianna.com/

http://leiannalove.com/Leianna_Love/Leianna_Love/Home.html

She looks familiar, originally from Asheville and appears to have lived in Hawaii based on her 808 area code. I haven't seen any reviews, anyone seen her?

Smoky R Wood
07-19-13, 00:00
My Raleigh brothers,

You have a gem at this AMP. Her name is Jennifer. She is a cutie and really knows how to tease. Nice little kisses here and there. During the rub, while face down, she kept pushing her pussy against my hand and seemed to enjoy some rubbing in there, although through the clothes. On the flip, she was cool with UTC roaming to finger the long asian nips. Very nice HJ to finish. Not sure what is going on in your fine city, but the last time I was there, seems like the AMPs were strictly legit. Maybe it's because ya'll have had an explosion of new places. Sometimes competition is good!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/one-of-the-areas-best-asian-spa-all-new-gorgeous-staff-9193772607/12158792

Jimjim77
07-19-13, 08:21
Yes the landscape has changed a bit. Glad you had a good time. We have been a little loose in giving out the girls names lately, but at some places they still get in trouble and get transferred if their name is given on here too often. All the girls like to get their share of customers and may be a bit jealous if they don't get asked for. The official policy at most places is still no HE. There are only a few left that offer nothing, so if you go to a place and are happy, most girls at that place will be fun. It now seems the competition is having a good effect, we even get full time or more and free TS.

My Raleigh brothers,

You have a gem at this AMP. Her name is Jennifer. She is a cutie and really knows how to tease. Nice little kisses here and there. During the rub, while face down, she kept pushing her pussy against my hand and seemed to enjoy some rubbing in there, although through the clothes. On the flip, she was cool with UTC roaming to finger the long asian nips. Very nice HJ to finish. Not sure what is going on in your fine city, but the last time I was there, seems like the AMPs were strictly legit. Maybe it's because ya'll have had an explosion of new places. Sometimes competition is good!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/one-of-the-areas-best-asian-spa-all-new-gorgeous-staff-9193772607/12158792

Asianflu
07-19-13, 11:17
We have been pretty quiet about the who and servcie provided on this thread. That is a GOOD thing. JJ is correct about giving out girl's names and broadcasting too much detatil. The girls WILL get in trouble if their bosses find out. They do look at the boards trust me.

Secondly, there has been little or any attempts at LE going after these places. It needs to be kept that way! If you read the Charlotte thread you hear about "busts" all the time. I'm not sure if any of these are Chinese places! They may be Korean.

The best way to get details are through PMs. Most members will share if they trust you. They will not if they do not know you and all you are doing is probing. These Chinese establishments are Legitimate businesses. If you are lucky enough to leave happy that is wonderful! Do not get these ladies in trouble by posting there name and what you provided.

Have fun leave happy. Keep your posts as generic as possible PM buddies. My opinion, I'm sure some will not agree.

So many places. Not enough time!

Yes the landscape has changed a bit. Glad you had a good time. We have been a little loose in giving out the girls names lately, but at some places they still get in trouble and get transferred if their name is given on here too often. All the girls like to get their share of customers and may be a bit jealous if they don't get asked for. The official policy at most places is still no HE. There are only a few left that offer nothing, so if you go to a place and are happy, most girls at that place will be fun. It now seems the competition is having a good effect, we even get full time or more and free TS.

News Man
07-19-13, 23:49
For a couple of weeks, on my way to work, I would see three attractive Asian girls on the median of Cary Parkway (not a normal site) waiting for traffic to clear. Then I found this forum and understood!

I wonder if names or an initial following a descriptor would work, without causing trouble. Such as must see K. Is better then average L and of course avoid M. Sort of like other forums work on this site.

Mister E2
07-20-13, 01:04
Other than Cynthia whose services are waning, and Marcie who is my favorite, can anyone recommend providers who give bodyrubs in downtown Raleigh near Glenwood South?

Widower
07-20-13, 14:37
No reviews that I could find anywhere and decided to TOFTT. She is a cool lady and will do her best to make sure you leave happy. I have not tried Tantra before and wanted to experience a "cerebral" orgasm that supposedly makes the physical one better. Leianna is very nice on the phone and will ask what you would like to get out of the session. I explained my long experience in the hobby and wanted to know about Tantra and was looking for someone like her.

She lived in Hawaii and recently moved back to NC to be closer to family. She doesn't host in a hotel and prefers houses. We met close to Cameron Village in a small but very nice condo. I received a nice hug, introduced to the bedroom, put my clothes in the closet and set in the middle of the bed facing Leianna and I mean facing, like 2 inches apart or closer at times.

I was impressed with how much she wants you to relax, especially your mind, do not think about anything. She opens each session with a Tantra prayer and keeps building on the next topic. Soon she discarded her clothing so we could feel the energy moving between us and yes, I could feel something for sure. I received an affectionate back massage that turned sensual and soon a very slow HJ begin on and off for over 30 minutes. She is big on breathing techniques and explained how to synchronize breathing. This session was much different than I thought it would be and will repeat.Was curious what a session with her set you back. She seems kind of expensive according to the prices quoted in her web page.

Southern Guy
07-21-13, 08:51
I am more than happy to respond to questions from Senior Members about Leianna. I respect her privacy and she asked me to be selective with the details of our time together, therefore your status on this forum is important. I believe she is genuine and if good or bad does not fake the experience. I am from the south and have been in the hobby for over 20 years (yes Jimmy Carter is from the south but he sucked as a President) Leianna is the perfect example of YMMV. FYI we connected and it was excellent.

Was curious what a session with her set you back. She seems kind of expensive according to the prices quoted in her web page.

Binkster
07-21-13, 14:11
Do you remember her name?You can PM me for it. I hate to give it out on the open board.

Binkster
07-21-13, 14:39
I was trying to figure out how to search the forum for say "ATSU". I see it in JJ's list, but I wanted tosee other reports. How do you search in a specific forum? Ihave issues with this on other sites just likethis.

Asianflu
07-21-13, 14:48
They are under the same management. They may have messed up on the ad. Also they sometimes have had calls roll-over to the manager's cell phone.

Saw Eden in a BP ad. Went to address which had Salon Studio outside. Called the BP number different that on storefront. Yep was Eden. Went in had a great time. Great massage and a HE in the TS and an HE at the end of a FANTASTIC massage.

Any ideas why they would advertise under two names?

RaleighStalion
07-21-13, 20:53
Was curious what a session with her set you back. She seems kind of expensive according to the prices quoted in her web page.I'm also curious too. For that price, please tell me you at least got a HE.

RS

Pmondore
07-21-13, 22:31
I saw Wendy at Studio Salon tonight, who is an older lady but quite accommodating, so long as you're quiet. Quiet is the word of the day, here; the door is Japanese-style paper, and you can hear the sounds of the massage next door. Many may find that a turnoff.

Will repeat, though possibly just because I surprisingly enjoy the little game of red light / green light whenever you accidentally make a noise.Lana is not the mama-san; she seems about the same age as Coco (thought hard to tell). Frankly, Coco seems to be in charge at Studio. All three mentioned provide excellent massage.

EdGein
07-22-13, 00:40
Lana is not the mama-san; she seems about the same age as Coco (thought hard to tell). Frankly, Coco seems to be in charge at Studio. All three mentioned provide excellent massage.At the ages of the girls there. The are all far older than they really appear.

Coco does sort of run things. But she is not the queen of the sensual massage there.

Member #4364
07-22-13, 02:03
Been there twice and have not received any extras. I was explicitly told both times it was massage only. Both times the woman allowed me to finish myself off and have helped clean up. So I'm not buying that others are scoring extras. You might be leaving happy but that's because you finished yourself off

RaleighStalion
07-22-13, 06:22
Been there twice and have not received any extras. I was explicitly told both times it was massage only. Both times the woman allowed me to finish myself off and have helped clean up. So I'm not buying that others are scoring extras. You might be leaving happy but that's because you finished yourself offDo you know which girls gave you the massage? Did you tip beforehand? Or did you offer to tip extra once the massage started?

RS

MustYield
07-22-13, 09:12
I went to Eden Spa Saturday and had a dream about J. I had been there 3 previous times and received king treatment with HE each time. The last time I went she told me to call ahead and setup a appointment with her. When I got there I noticed she was wearing some workout pants (very easy for my roaming hands and boy did they roam). She gave me a extra special great massage and on the flip I got a great HJ.

She kisses and likes to play around a lot after she takes care of what you came there for. I have been to others but not got the same treatment. I have definitely found my place and hope everyone that reads this finds their place. Good hunting everyone.

Oh and by the way does anyone know where the older lady that worked at Yucca (off Buck Jones that closed) went? She really gave the best massage I have ever had. She did move to the one two four on Maynard but haven't seen her there since they first opened.

Any help would be great. I mean isn't that the reason we post on here. Inbox me with info or questions.

Bonneville
07-22-13, 09:51
I have been seeing a little Chinese massage therapist at a legit place close to home for quite some time. We were always a little playful but she finally 'gave in' and gave me pretty nice HE. She switched to a newly opened place and has called me a couple of times to come out. I have made it out there twice and gotten good service. I get the 1 hour massage which is very good, after so many visits, she does it just like I like it, and then a 4 or 6 tip. She is insistent that I keep it under wraps and not say anything, which I won't. It took me a long time to cultivate her and as a regular she knows I am discreet. So, it can be done but the truth is that I really enjoy a well done massage, with HE or not, and put in the time with this fairly young spinner. If you don't do that then you may be stuck with hit and miss. Become a regular somewhere with a cute girl you like and does quality work is my advice.

Asianflu
07-22-13, 09:51
Been there twice and have not received any extras. I was explicitly told both times it was massage only. Both times the woman allowed me to finish myself off and have helped clean up. So I'm not buying that others are scoring extras. You might be leaving happy but that's because you finished yourself offAs they say YMMV! Never had to take matters in my own hands!

At the ages of the girls there. The are all far older than they really appear.

They do look younger than they are; however, they are NOT far older than they appear. I know their ages.

Coco does sort of run things. But she is not the queen of the sensual massage there.Coco does not run the place! She seems to at times be / see she has the best command of the English language. There is a manager who is not always there. Often times running errands or in between s Studio and Eden. In reality Wendy is "in charge" when the mgr is not working.

Lana is not the mama-san; she seems about the same age as Coco (thought hard to tell). Frankly, Coco seems to be in charge at Studio. All three mentioned provide excellent massage.There is no Mama-san! Also that is a Korean & japanese term. For those of you that do not know better it is a derogatory term. These places are Chinese and that is not even a Chinese word. Guys, that will win you no favors using that word. They may not even know the term. Coco and Lana (sp) are the same age. All the ladies there are capable of great massages. Rose is still learning and is not as strong as the others so if you want a "strong" massage she's closer to medium.

Asianflu
07-22-13, 10:00
I have been seeing a little Chinese massage therapist at a legit place close to home for quite some time. We were always a little playful but she finally 'gave in' and gave me pretty nice HE. She switched to a newly opened place and has called me a couple of times to come out. I have made it out there twice and gotten good service. I get the 1 hour massage which is very good, after so many visits, she does it just like I like it, and then a 4 or 6 tip. She is insistent that I keep it under wraps and not say anything, which I won't. It took me a long time to cultivate her and as a regular she knows I am discreet. So, it can be done but the truth is that I really enjoy a well done massage, with HE or not, and put in the time with this fairly young spinner. If you don't do that then you may be stuck with hit and miss. Become a regular somewhere with a cute girl you like and does quality work is my advice.Some more very excellent advise for dealing with the Chinese therapists. This is the absolute best way to have a great time. Great work!

SirWalter
07-22-13, 18:51
Oh and by the way does anyone know where the older lady that worked at Yucca (off Buck Jones that closed) went? She really gave the best massage I have ever had. She did move to the one two four on Maynard but haven't seen her there since they first opened.

Any help would be great. I mean isn't that the reason we post on here. Inbox me with info or questions.That's Sofia and she's now running the one off of Jones Franklin (near Tryon). She's strictly legit, but gives a great legit massage and is honestly a nice person.

RaleighStalion
07-22-13, 18:59
Any word on Genny? Has she jumped completely out of the business? She had a pretty good setup at her place; I've had few pleasant dreams of her in the past.

XHippie
07-22-13, 21:53
That's Sofia and she's now running the one off of Jones Franklin (near Tryon). She's strictly legit, but gives a great legit massage and is honestly a nice person.Speaking of Jones Franklin Road, An Older provider (compared to most) probably in her late 40's use to work there but left in June, name was Amanda.

Anyone have any HE with her if yes what was on the menu, Or was she legit like Sophia? Like to keep track in case they return.

Diver33
07-23-13, 08:26
Has anyone checked the new AMP on Leesville Road. Yet?

DiddyBop
07-23-13, 11:48
Have lurked for a long time, but after today, I just had to contribute.

After going to Apex (Duraleigh) a few times, I got 3 very good massages, but no smiles. So after seeing the reviews of Red Rose Spa, I decided to give them a try. Glad I did. I called from the parking lot and the woman said they were available. The door was locked, but a woman let me in just as I was going to ring the bell. She was short, with a fairly large chest, and not too bad looking, at all. I found out later that her name was Shelly (or Sherry). I went into a large massage room, where she asked if I wanted a table shower and massage for. 6. No tipping / extras were discussed. After undressing, she led me to the shower room. It was a surprisingly pleasant shower, with tons of "hints".

Once back in the massage room, I got on my stomach and she gave what I thought was a pretty damn good massage. Again, more "hints", but I really enjoyed the massage itself. We made a little bit of random small talk and she was very friendly. On the flip, she immediately did some teasing, and then went and got some lotion. My guess is, she was seeing my reaction to the teasing first. I was asleep almost immediately. I dreamed about being encouraged to touch OTC. It was an intense dream and I was awakened very quickly. When I woke up, I was receiving a scalp massage, followed by some nice arm and leg massages. She helped me up and did some impact back massaging and then said she was finished. No dollar amount was ever discussed, but based on the other reviews, I just went ahead and tipped .5. She thanked me and led me out.

This is as close to a "sure thing" as I can imagine there is, from an AMP in this area. I never once asked for anything extra, so I assume that my reactions to the hints and teasing, served as the green light. My advice, be friendly and go with the flow. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Mag8600
07-23-13, 14:25
After striking out at all the other CAMPs I've tried in the area, I also hit the jackpot at Red Rose today. I got Lily. Short, slender. 40s. The table shower let me know that this wasn't going to just be a tease. I thought I was going to have to stop her from finishing me there, but she stopped on her own. The massage was decent, but not spectacular. She wore a very short sundress (more of a swimsuit coverup) with a little G-string underneath, and any roaming under it just caused her to giggle. On the flip, I asked if the clothes could come off, and she immediately stripped. I started working on her nipples while she worked on me. Then I pushed her back a little so I could see her pussy. She asked "You want this?", and lifted one leg. I leaned over the side of the table to lick her clit, and she climbed up and straddled my face while she finished me.

Money wasn't even discussed until I was dressed. I offered her. 5 tip, but she wanted. 8 (because of the DATY). We settled on. 6. I definitely believe more was on the menu if I'd asked.

Member #4605
07-23-13, 17:06
After striking out at all the other CAMPs I've tried in the area, I also hit the jackpot at Red Rose today. I got Lily. Short, slender. 40s. The table shower let me know that this wasn't going to just be a tease. I thought I was going to have to stop her from finishing me there, but she stopped on her own. The massage was decent, but not spectacular. She wore a very short sundress (more of a swimsuit coverup) with a little G-string underneath, and any roaming under it just caused her to giggle. On the flip, I asked if the clothes could come off, and she immediately stripped. I started working on her nipples while she worked on me. Then I pushed her back a little so I could see her pussy. She asked "You want this?", and lifted one leg. I leaned over the side of the table to lick her clit, and she climbed up and straddled my face while she finished me.

Money wasn't even discussed until I was dressed. I offered her. 5 tip, but she wanted. 8 (because of the DATY). We settled on. 6. I definitely believe more was on the menu if I'd asked.I feel dumb. I cannot find this Red Rose AMP. How about a little help?

EdGein
07-23-13, 18:30

Money wasn't even discussed until I was dressed. I offered her. 5 tip, but she wanted. 8 (because of the DATY). We settled on. 6. I definitely believe more was on the menu if I'd asked.Ehh. I drew the other girl. (No names. Younger, but not as cute as the older woman.)

Not as much action on that side. Didn't mind the roaming, and got down to nude when asked. But didn't seem as "interested". Also, at the end of the day even with roaming and such, $.2 is a bit much for a HJ. Other spas I can get BBBJ and occasional FS with the right girl for the same.

Widower
07-23-13, 18:45
Well Red Rose Spa looks like its been busy based on all the reviews today. Luckily when I got there today no one else was there. For those of you that have been to VIP this place compares to it with services offered. Because they are new they still have a few kinks to work out but that's to be expected. The nice thing about it is its only. 6 for massage & table shower. The massage isn't nearly as good as some of the other CAMPS but you soon forget about the massage once the girl is nude but the table shower was the best I ever had and I have been to all but two on the list of our local AMPs. I'll provide more details to senior members in private messages.

Mag8600
07-23-13, 20:33
I feel dumb. I cannot find this Red Rose AMP. How about a little help?It's #22 on JimJim's list. 2310 S. Miami Blvd.

Southern Guy
07-23-13, 21:47
I have tried her phone, vm and text, no word in over 2 months. She is not responding to emails either. Our last conversation she mentioned the owner at the Cary spa has been trying to get her to come back. She did not seem interested in returning. She may have changed her mind.

Any word on Genny? Has she jumped completely out of the business? She had a pretty good setup at her place; I've had few pleasant dreams of her in the past.

Member #4605
07-24-13, 07:13
It's #22 on JimJim's list. 2310 S. Miami Blvd.Appreciate the info!

Member #4605
07-24-13, 07:22
I have tried her phone, vm and text, no word in over 2 months. She is not responding to emails either. Our last conversation she mentioned the owner at the Cary spa has been trying to get her to come back. She did not seem interested in returning. She may have changed her mind.Several months ago I texted her for an appointment. She texted back to use her online scheduling site. http://reikimassage.checkappointments.com

I checked it out but she was booked for the time I had available. The next week I booked an appointment thru the site. I got a confirmation email but no text confirmation which seemed kind of odd. I went to her apartment knocked on the door and to my surprise an older lady holding a baby answered the door. I did not know what to say so I asked for Genny. She said she not here and do not come back anymore. She was not angry but I can tell she was not happy with the visit.

So not sure what happened to sweet Genny. Hopefully nothing bad.

The website is still up so it is a bit confusing.

Diver33
07-24-13, 09:07
Had a visit with Trina yesterday. Was not disappointed. Mature, not a looker, but very friendly, and massage is very good compare to all the other body rubs out there. Great finish.

WhatYaThinkXXX
07-24-13, 09:47
I would love to know how everyone is getting in contact with Kelly. I have seen her a few times. But when I try calling her number it just says it is disconnected.

LuckyAzn
07-24-13, 10:54
This place is def like VIP. Everything is on the menu if you've got the $$. The two ladies that are working are really nice and hungry to fulfill all of your needs. Lily is the more attractive one but Sherri has the bigger jugs. I have been there a few times and left with a smile every time. They even offer 30min for. 40. Table shower is very hands on and like I said before everything is on the menu if you've got the $$. Overall very pleased with this place except for all the traffic that's been through here within the past couple of weeks. It's in a good location, somewhat hidden from traffice but you can def see it when traveling down Miami blvd. Good luck guys and pm me if you want anymore details. I am a Chinese guy so I did get a few extras but I'm willing to share just not in the public forum.

Good luck and be safe out there.

MrMuffin
07-24-13, 11:22
I have tried her phone, vm and text, no word in over 2 months. She is not responding to emails either. Our last conversation she mentioned the owner at the Cary spa has been trying to get her to come back. She did not seem interested in returning. She may have changed her mind.A few months ago I had scheduled a visit through her website, even got a confirmation text, only to arrive to some teenagers and a grandma taking out the trash, telling me that Genny wasn't there. No response to the follow-up e-mail or vm. I know that before this most recent stint she had been out of the game for a while, but announced her return on BP, so I guess we'll have to just keep our eyes out there. Really it's too bad because she was such a great time and super reliable.

JoeWeezer
07-24-13, 12:42
With the help of a local expert, I explored a couple of the area's AMPs over the last couple of months.

First trip was to Studio in Cary. Masseuse was very cute and gave a top-notch massage. Maybe one of the best I've had. However, despite some positive signs, things didn't progress as expected and I left with some very outstanding muscle issues unresolved.

For my next trip, I went to Eden in Cary. This place is in a bit quieter location than Studio, but the inside gives less privacy between rooms. Masseuse was not quite as attractive as the one at Studio, and the massage wasn't quite as good (but not complaining at all on either point). She did do a very good job, and we ended the hour with a nice warm handshake and a bottle of water to go!

MustYield
07-24-13, 14:09
Went to Green Spa yesterday. When I got there I was expecting the woman from Yucca off Buck Jones that closed but was greeted by another woman that I have seen at one of the other AMP's. She told me wait 5 for younger girl which was no problem. The girl came out she looked younger, maybe by 10 years, but by looks they were on the same level. Didn't get the girls name but she was very sweet.

She wanted to know if I wanted music and I really didn't care but she put on some oriental music anyways. The massage she gave was very good also very hard. Sometimes it hurt a little but I kind like it when it hurts. LOL. After the backside was finished I flipped over and she massaged around my bat and balls but never touched but kept staring at my crotch. Although it was covered she could still see it. I was hoping for a little play but didn't get it and didn't push it.

Tipped $20 paid $70. Has anyone else had any luck here with HE. If so inbox me.

Widower
07-24-13, 16:03
Evidently the city of Cary had Yucca / Orient Salon close their table shower because they didn't have a permit for it. I don't know about you guys but one of the greatest features of a (C) AMP is the Table Shower. Guess I got to take this one out of the rotation for awhile. Oh well still got two on JimJim's list I haven't been to.

I am talking about 5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.

RaleighStalion
07-24-13, 17:51
A few months ago I had scheduled a visit through her website, even got a confirmation text, only to arrive to some teenagers and a grandma taking out the trash, telling me that Genny wasn't there. No response to the follow-up e-mail or vm. I know that before this most recent stint she had been out of the game for a while, but announced her return on BP, so I guess we'll have to just keep our eyes out there. Really it's too bad because she was such a great time and super reliable.Genny is a true gem, especially when she went indy. I've had the pleasure of meeting her a few times and always left happy. I'll be checking the massage fourm on BP from time to time in case she comes out of hiding.

RS

Member #4320
07-24-13, 18:23
Over the last several months I found myself in Cleveland a few times, and I'm not talking about the city by Lake Erie. I would recommend traveling southeast of Raleigh to exit 312. Over the course of the last two months I've visited four times. Happiness was found consistently. The first time I went so much attention was paid to the neighboring areas I couldn't help but be excited. I was very much looking forward to seeing what might pop out of the hat. I must confess also, the first time was sort of a self-service experience. However not much service was needed to finish the job. But as others have said, multiple visits and familiarity breeds happiness. The magic button has now been pressed, and there are no issues or concerns regarding whether I will find happiness south of the city. You might say I feel really "super" about the whole situation.

Member #4320
07-24-13, 18:34
I found myself with an extra 60 minutes this morning prior to going to work. Stopped by to see Emily and was very happy I did. My usual flower was not available today, so I took a chance with a new one. Towards the very end I was offered the self-service option which I politely declined. With very little prompting happiness was achieved.

Member #4364
07-24-13, 22:48
Do you know which girls gave you the massage? Did you tip beforehand? Or did you offer to tip extra once the massage started?

RSOk well you guys got me. I finally left Eden happy today. I tried to get one of the girls that other board members claimed gave HE, but none were there or available. So I had to go with another girl but made sure to go with one that I had not seen before. I made sure to offer the tip before the massage started. I don't really get why this matters, but I guess it does to these girls. I get that they don't want to give a HE and then hope to get a tip, but I don't get why if I offer one once the massage has started (without verbalizing what I expect in return) it matters either way.

Anyways, had a nice massage, and on the turn she starts rubbing my chest, and then she whispers to me to get my attention and open my eyes, and she asks if I want *and does jerking off motion. I obviously nodded, she went to get lotion and took care of things. I did feel her up while she took care of me, but other than that I did not try to feel her up before the flip. Have other members notice if this matters or not? Do you think if you just start trying to feel up from the get-go that it will turn the girl off even if you have already tipped?

MustYield
07-25-13, 09:11
Ok well you guys got me. I finally left Eden happy today. I tried to get one of the girls that other board members claimed gave HE, but none were there or available. So I had to go with another girl but made sure to go with one that I had not seen before. I made sure to offer the tip before the massage started. I don't really get why this matters, but I guess it does to these girls. I get that they don't want to give a HE and then hope to get a tip, but I don't get why if I offer one once the massage has started (without verbalizing what I expect in return) it matters either way.

Anyways, had a nice massage, and on the turn she starts rubbing my chest, and then she whispers to me to get my attention and open my eyes, and she asks if I want *and does jerking off motion. I obviously nodded, she went to get lotion and took care of things. I did feel her up while she took care of me, but other than that I did not try to feel her up before the flip. Have other members notice if this matters or not? Do you think if you just start trying to feel up from the get-go that it will turn the girl off even if you have already tipped?I always tip after. The only place I had to tip before is VIP, but who doesn't at VIP. I really love Eden out of all that I've been too.

MustYield
07-25-13, 09:56
Anyone tried Joy Spa off Leesville Road. Just seen the post and thought I would ask. Maybe another one to add to JimJim's list.

Brneyehound
07-25-13, 10:41
[/QUOTE]I made sure to offer the tip before the massage started. I don't really get why this matters, but I guess it does to these girls. I get that they don't want to give a HE and then hope to get a tip, but I don't get why if I offer one once the massage has started (without verbalizing what I expect in return) it matters either way.

Anyways, had a nice massage, and on the turn she starts rubbing my chest, and then she whispers to me to get my attention and open my eyes, and she asks if I want *and does jerking off motion. I obviously nodded, she went to get lotion and took care of things. I did feel her up while she took care of me, but other than that I did not try to feel her up before the flip. Have other members notice if this matters or not? Do you think if you just start trying to feel up from the get-go that it will turn the girl off even if you have already tipped?[/QUOTE]I posted a while back and never got a reply about the taking care of business before the massage started. It seems likely that you could get taken without any happiness but like I said before, my first lady at VIP told me that if I do it that way I'll never have to say what I want in there and so far she's right! I haven't run into a problem with the light groping during the massage. I even think it's a good signal that you're there for a little extra and that you aren't LE. That said, if it's a good massage I'd almost rather lay there and enjoy it than exert the effort to let the hands roam.

Member #4477
07-25-13, 14:37
These girls know full well who is a newbie or veteran. If you tip the "right" amount up front and do a little friendly grope, then you have made it clear that you are not LE and you have been there and done this before. If the provider feels safe with you then the benefits flow freely. If you look nervous, ask questions, avoid contact, withhold tip till after then you look like trouble and get little or nothing but shown the door. This is risky business and cofidence counts all the way around. I help out the new girls by holding their hand and placing it where I want it at the end of the massage. Do not ever ask how much for this or that. You should know! Always say that you are not married if asked and that you would love to take them out sometime. Huge benefits can result. Most of these chicks would love to marry an american and will really treat you nice if you convince them that you are genuinely available. I've gotten dates and lots of freebies from young husband hunter koreans because I'm a better actor than they are. If you want to make big points with the girls, bring goodies for the staff. I once brought a box of ice cream bars with me and got a three girl massage for base price and the extras were free!

Play safe and have fun! It is a game you know!

Cano

MustYield
07-25-13, 16:27
The first time I ever went in a AMP I got a HJ. I knew what to expect and I knew what I wanted. I went in the lady took me back to the room and before she stepped out I was almost naked. She smiled at me and stepped out. I took my underwear off and laid face down on the bed. When the girl knocked I says "yes". She opened the door and stepped in and covered me with towel I told her she didn't have to cover me. So she pulled it back off. She started massaging me and I started rubbing and squeezing her thighs and ass. She told me I had very strong hands and giggled. I felt her up the whole session and on the flip she went straight for the mini me. Afterwards I tipped her. 4 and the session was. 6 so $ ain't bad for the first time. After that I was hooked. Been to some and was disappointed but most of the time I get exactly what I walked in for. A massage. Isn't that what we all go in these AMP's for. LOL

Asianflu
07-25-13, 20:13
I always tip after. The only place I had to tip before is VIP, but who doesn't at VIP. I really love Eden out of all that I've been too.I fully agree with Redeyez. Tip afterword at CAMPS and before at KAMPS (VIP). If they know you at VIP and are a regular they probably will not expect you to pay until you get ready to leave. But be prepared to pay the "going rate" because if you stiff them you be "persona non grata" A word on the CAMPS. If you are a. 1 to. 2 tipper you are not doing yourself any favor by pre-tipping! That just may guarantee a not so happy ending.

Jimjim77
07-25-13, 22:59
Anyone tried Joy Spa off Leesville Road. Just seen the post and thought I would ask. Maybe another one to add to JimJim's list.It's # 21 on the list. I'll update the name next time I re-publish.

Southern Guy
07-26-13, 00:26
I received a PM and after comparing notes, type of service, atmosphere and price, it appears she moved to Charlotte. If I get more info, will pass along.

Genny is a true gem, especially when she went indy. I've had the pleasure of meeting her a few times and always left happy. I'll be checking the massage fourm on BP from time to time in case she comes out of hiding.

RS

ChaseCash
07-26-13, 09:13
I'm sorry to hear Genny may have moved out of Raleigh, since she was always really sweet girl from my first visit to her at the salon in Cary.

Maybe it was just a bad day, but I must admit my last visit while she was indy wasn't fantastic and she seemed a bit distracted.

Hope she comes back some time.

I received a PM and after comparing notes, type of service, atmosphere and price, it appears she moved to Charlotte. If I get more info, will pass along.

WhatYaThinkXXX
07-26-13, 13:13
Stopped by the Red Rose. Very easy to get in just phoned and the door opened. There were two women there but only saw one of them. After entering I was lead to one of the rooms to change. So my dream starts once I'm in the room. Was told was .60 for the hr so I handed her that and was told to get comfortable. She went out of the room and I left .60 on the table. I was took to the shower room becareful guys the floor is very slick in my dream and almost fell. I wonder if they have insurance for that LOL. The woman I got was not that bad looking for 40+ during the ts there was lots of teasing and down right handshaking going on. Not to bad on the ts. After we went back to the room and she gave me a very deep massage almost to deep. There was some teasing of thw boys and the backfield. After the flip was a standard affair. Other then me taking awhile and her arm getting tired is was just an average dream at the local dream palace. Pm for any? 'S

NcPirate38
07-26-13, 18:15
Stopped by the Red Rose. There was some teasing of thw boys and the backfield. After the flip was a standard affair. Other then me taking awhile and her arm getting tired is was just an average dream at the local dream palace. Pm for any? 'SWas everything on the menu?

WhatYaThinkXXX
07-26-13, 18:43
Was everything on the menu?I did not really push for it. But as easy as the handshake went. They is probably some menu items that I didn't partake in.

MustYield
07-26-13, 19:51
Anyone got any suggestions for good massage and HE at ATSU in Cary. Inbox me.

Sgiii
07-26-13, 22:31
Do you have more info on Trina?

Saw Trina today. I get to the hotel and she opens the door with a towel on. She is attractive mature lady, great, great personality. Big butt and medium tits. The massage was great and fulfilling. Lots of nude mutual touching. It got really intense during the massage. BBBJ and some rimming. It immediately went to a wonderful, wet dream. It was warm and tight. She may have came a few times. Had a wonderful time. Will definitely repeat.

EdGein
07-27-13, 01:58
Do you have more info on Trina?Http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wouldnt-you-love-to-feel-my-warm-soft-hands-firmly-on-your-body-giving-you-the-best-massage-45/8305758

Is the info you seek.

MustYield
07-27-13, 11:10
Just got one of the best ts and massages ever at Atsu in Cary. I toftt after no feedback. The lady was very attractive and in her 40. She had very nice breast at least a full C if not a D. On the ts she was very gentle and teased alot. When we got to the massage room it was on. My hands roamed all over her and I'm talking all over. She had loose shorts on so it was easy access to her kitty kitty and she must have washed it right before I got there cause it was still wet. She then took over and blew my mind with the massage she gave. It was so erotic. On the flip she oiled my chest up and rub while my hands roamed. I went up the shorts for a hole in one. She must have liked it she bent over and push back deeper. Well it all end with a BBJ and boy could she do it. Not going to post her name. PM me and I will decide if you are worthy. Happy Trails everyone

Spooner Strum
07-27-13, 12:25
Better than Esquire?

RaleighStalion
07-27-13, 16:34
I received a PM and after comparing notes, type of service, atmosphere and price, it appears she moved to Charlotte. If I get more info, will pass along.Keep us updated if you hear anything new.

RS

Lazyboy
07-28-13, 13:34
Do you have more info on Trina?She's is an older 45-50 girl, short but caries some extra weight. Provide a very good massage an extras depending on her mood and how she likes you. I saw her twice and felt the $.3 was well earned. I believe she is part time and has a regular job. There were a couple of questionable posts, however, if I Had a sore back and a stiff muscle she would not be a bad choice, just don't expect a 25 yo spinner. You will see an ad in the 54 area if she's around.

MustYield
07-29-13, 09:37
Never been to Studio Salon. Anyone recommend a provider. Just inbox me a name and your experience. Thanks

Joe Looking
07-29-13, 18:37
She's is an older 45-50 girl, short but caries some extra weight. Provide a very good massage an extras depending on her mood and how she likes you. I saw her twice and felt the $.3 was well earned. I believe she is part time and has a regular job. There were a couple of questionable posts, however, if I Had a sore back and a stiff muscle she would not be a bad choice, just don't expect a 25 yo spinner. You will see an ad in the 54 area if she's around.Out of curiosity, what were the questionable posts? I saw her a couple of time and I always left happy. I get the impression that some guys fuck her (maybe bare?) , is that what is is?

Durham Runner
07-30-13, 06:31
Better than Esquire?Quality Bath House is very similar to Tom Cats. Straight-up jack shack, no extras to be found. Esquire has massage beds and is a full-service establishment. Both are overpriced.

At Esquire, Nikki (black girl) and Britney (blonde, a bit older, rarely there. Call ahead or check Backpage) have been around the block and definitely know what they're doing. I found that Nikki does not like to discuss tips. Leave $$ on the dresser (I told you it was overpriced) for a full experience. Britney is happy to go over the menu for you.

At QBH, there is one spinner worth seeing. Star, I think? I've seen her there during the daytime hours. Her enthusiasm level is so-so, but the body makes up for it.

Buki1
07-30-13, 09:35
Out of curiosity, what were the questionable posts? I saw her a couple of time and I always left happy. I get the impression that some guys fuck her (maybe bare?) , is that what is is?I saw Trina a few times, more than a year ago. She and I seemed to click and after BBBJ, she climbed on top and was obviously going to go bare but I grabbed a condom.

Spooner Strum
07-30-13, 16:46
Quality Bath House is very similar to Tom Cats. Straight-up jack shack, no extras to be found. Esquire has massage beds and is a full-service establishment. Both are overpriced.

At Esquire, Nikki (black girl) and Britney (blonde, a bit older, rarely there. Call ahead or check Backpage) have been around the block and definitely know what they're doing. I found that Nikki does not like to discuss tips. Leave $$ on the dresser (I told you it was overpriced) for a full experience. Britney is happy to go over the menu for you.

At QBH, there is one spinner worth seeing. Star, I think? I've seen her there during the daytime hours. Her enthusiasm level is so-so, but the body makes up for it.Thanks. Familiar w / Esquire but never been in QBH. It sketchy?

Durham Runner
07-30-13, 21:52
Thanks. Familiar w / Esquire but never been in QBH. It sketchy?I think so. It's a virtual twin of Tom Cats. I think someone said QBH was even worse than Tom Cats, but to me, it's a dead heat.

Putting it another way, I've probably been to a dozen different asian and massage parlors of various stripes. I'd rate Quality Bath House as being as sketchy as any I've ever been to. At Esquire, the interior is little bit nicer, the girls seem more professional on average, and I feel the cleaning standards when moving from one appointment to the next are higher. Finally, QBH is in a very bad neighborhood.

MHL63
07-31-13, 03:16
This place is for real.

This is in one of those rental business units, the name of the complex is "New Haven". There is parking 360 degrees around the complex, so I parked on the opposite side of it from Miami blvd for discretion, and walked around to the front side facing Miami, which is where it is located. Easy to find which one is theirs, it is the only one with a small neon "open" sign.

I went in, and I did get the older one of the 2, she never said her name. Told me it was. 6 and asked if I wanted a TS. I said yes of course and it was great. Very thorough, and I made sure to quietly react whenever she scrubbed the right places.

Asked for medium on the massage, and I started roaming my hands under her coverup during the massage, which I got responses of giggles throughout. She gave a very thorough massage, and it was great and very relaxing. On the flip, she got some oil and went for Mister Johnson. I started roaming under the covers again and she quietly asked if I wanted her to take them off, and looked towards the door as if "she doesn't do this, but for me.). I of course said "please" and off they came. We sucked each others nipples, and then I fingered her while she finished me off.

I went to get up after she cleaned me up, and she said,"No, No" and pushed me back down and gave me a scalp massage. I tipped her. 8 without prompting after I got up, and she seemed very happy with that, and she made sure she put my shoes on and tied them for me as well. A couple of hugs, she asked me to make sure I come back, and off I went.

Member #4605
07-31-13, 07:17
Made a trip to Red Rose of Miami blvd last week. Was very satisfied with the experience. Got there late afternoon and was immediately led to a room by a average looking asian woman. Not ugly by any means. She was very friendly and giggled often. Table shower was great and paid attention to all the sensitive areas.

I would say a very good massage, He and she got naked for me. I did a little roaming which she seemed to enjoy. If you like very large nipples this is your woman. Small breast with large pencil erasure nipples.

6 plus .4 for tip. Well worth it.

Joey Sambora
07-31-13, 12:53
Has anyone been to Apex Spa on Duraleigh? This place is 5 minutes from me and I was curious what the menu was Like there.

Widower
07-31-13, 20:11
Has anyone been to Apex Spa on Duraleigh? This place is 5 minutes from me and I was curious what the menu was Like there.Been there twice (its a LONG ways away from me). First time nice massage & table shower nothing more. 2nd time she remembered me and got a nice massage, and even better table shower plus left happy.

Widower
08-01-13, 10:20
Stopped in yesterday and had a nice massage & table shower. Left happy. Happy Hunting

NcPirate38
08-01-13, 13:12
I dreamed I went to Red Rosé yesterday. After the hype I had to try it out. Got to the location and called. Led in by lady that where's the pullover. Real nice and touchy. Led me to room and said 5 min. The other lady came in and took over. After ok TS I got a great massage with HE. Allowed UTC roaming. Then I woke up!

Has anyone been to The new ATSU in Garner and left happy? Please PM with details please. Happy Hunting!

Widower
08-01-13, 13:37
I see that the Massage place at 1373 SE, MAYNARD, ROAD, CARY NC. 27511 is offering a massage for 49. 99 (60 min). I know they don't have a table shower which is a bummer. But for that price you can visit a lot more often. My question is has anyone ever left here happy? (This is the place next to DMV on Maynard). Happy Hunting

Asianflu
08-01-13, 15:23
I see that the Massage place at 1373 SE, MAYNARD, ROAD, CARY NC. 27511 is offering a massage for 49. 99 (60 min). I know they don't have a table shower which is a bummer. But for that price you can visit a lot more often. My question is has anyone ever left here happy? (This is the place next to DMV on Maynard). Happy HuntingI have not been there in well over a year. Back then it was a good massage and generally DIY. I do not know if things have changed it's run my Miss Sophia. She used to run a pretty straight operation. I'm not sure wheter her crew has loosened up any over the past year as have most other places.

Dl6969
08-01-13, 19:29
I have only been with Lea and wanted to know if Jennifer or Lily as fun or more fun then Lea.Jennifer was outstanding when I used to see her at Studio (thanks Flu for the heads-up!) but haven't seen Lea (yet) so can't provide any comparison. Now that I know Jennifer is at Eden I predict I'll be a frequent visitor there.

Widower
08-02-13, 19:30
Wanted to cross another one off my list so I visited the new place on Leesville Road. (Joy Spa) Nice girl, mid 30's, good body. Started off with a table shower that was very nice and so much teasing that by the time I flipped over I was at full mast. With all of the teasing I just knew this was going to be good. Back in the room the massage was ok (so. So) but the teasing continued. When I flipped over and again at full mast. After I couldn't take any more brushes and teases I asked her to take care of it. She dumped a bunch of oil on me & said "you do" = thinking that if I started she would finish. NO LUCK. As hard as I tried she wouldn't take care of me. Every time I tried to touch her (anywhere) she said it tickled and pulled away so no roaming either. Now this place has only been open a couple of weeks so maybe they will loosen up. But I'm not going back until some positive reports show up.

I've been to all of them on JimJim's list now (except the one in Burlington) so I will just set up a rotation of the sure things until a new one opens.

Happy Hunting

Jjjchar
08-02-13, 20:14
Which one or ones would you put at the head of the pack as far as a combination of service, relaxation, and price?

Wanted to cross another one off my list so I visited the new place on Leesville Road. (Joy Spa) Nice girl, mid 30's, good body. Started off with a table shower that was very nice and so much teasing that by the time I flipped over I was at full mast. With all of the teasing I just knew this was going to be good. Back in the room the massage was ok (so. So) but the teasing continued. When I flipped over and again at full mast. After I couldn't take any more brushes and teases I asked her to take care of it. She dumped a bunch of oil on me & said "you do" = thinking that if I started she would finish. NO LUCK. As hard as I tried she wouldn't take care of me. Every time I tried to touch her (anywhere) she said it tickled and pulled away so no roaming either. Now this place has only been open a couple of weeks so maybe they will loosen up. But I'm not going back until some positive reports show up.

I've been to all of them on JimJim's list now (except the one in Burlington) so I will just set up a rotation of the sure things until a new one opens.

Happy Hunting

Pmondore
08-03-13, 10:54
Jennifer was outstanding when I used to see her at Studio (thanks Flu for the heads-up!) but haven't seen Lea (yet) so can't provide any comparison. Now that I know Jennifer is at Eden I predict I'll be a frequent visitor there.Jennifer looks better and is more fun and flirty than ever. I missed her when she left Studio. I've also had 2 good sessions with Linda at Eden. Have not seen Lea other than in the hall on the way to TS.

Widower
08-03-13, 11:49
Which one or ones would you put at the head of the pack as far as a combination of service, relaxation, and price?

Its hard to describe what the best place is because its not the same for everyone. The best way to get the best for you is find a SP you like and then keep seeing her. Ask for her by name when you go. (they appreciate it) When she does things you like tell her. If she doesn't like being touched DON'T. Tip her fairly. Don't be loud in the rooms (paper thin walls or walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling) If you want a good massage make a connection at Eden, Studio, Emily, or ATSU (both). Don't go to these places expecting FS or BJ's. The chances of this happening is ALMOST nil. There are other places to go for these services. Of course all of this is IMHO.

Happy Hunting

Member #4364
08-04-13, 00:42
Had a session with Jennifer at Eden. Tipped ahead of time and yet did not get any extras.

I think I'm done with AMPs in general. I don't go often but I've only left happy one time.

LuckyAzn
08-04-13, 02:45
Went to check this place out bc I was in the area. Located right off of Capital Blvd in a strip mall. As I entered the place I reminded me of superrelax on six forks. It might even be the same owners. The decor was normal nothing fancy except for the nice red couch in the waiting room but who really sits there and waits right. LOL. What did shock me was how many room they had or at least appeared to have so I'm guessing there are at least 5-6 women working there at a time but I'm not sure though. Well the lady that greeted me ended up being my masseuse she was very nice probably mid 40s average body and a 5 or 6 in attractiveness. Got the hr for. 70 with no table shower. Overall the massage was great she def worked out all of my stiffness in my back and took a lot of time on my thighs and legs. Didn't leave happy but I didn't really go for it. I'm pretty sure it was available bc on the flip she nudged towards it but I wasn't attracted to her enough for a HE and I usually try and build up a repor before I start asking for HE if you guys know what I mean. I didn't get to see any other girls working except for one that was not very attractive in my eyes. Overall a great place for a good relaxing massage. I probably won't return but for all the people in that area looking for a good massage then I would def recommend this place.

Pm me if you'd like more details. Good luck to all and be safe out there.

LuckyAzn
08-04-13, 03:10
Jennifer looks better and is more fun and flirty than ever. I missed her when she left Studio. I've also had 2 good sessions with Linda at Eden. Have not seen Lea other than in the hall on the way to TS.I can vouch for Lea. She is very attractive and will make sure you leave happy. She seems a bit self conscious about her size (bc she is a bit thick but she has a great attitude and a great smile which will def make your visit mor enjoyable) but you can def feel around over the covers but not under. Build up a repor with all of these girls and tip them well and I can almost guarantee a happy vist every time along with possible extras if your smooth enough. LOL

LuckyAzn
08-04-13, 03:19
Its hard to describe what the best place is because its not the same for everyone. The best way to get the best for you is find a SP you like and then keep seeing her. Ask for her by name when you go. (they appreciate it) When she does things you like tell her. If she doesn't like being touched DON'T. Tip her fairly. Don't be loud in the rooms (paper thin walls or walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling) If you want a good massage make a connection at Eden, Studio, Emily, or ATSU (both). Don't go to these places expecting FS or BJ's. The chances of this happening is ALMOST nil. There are other places to go for these services. Of course all of this is IMHO.

Happy HuntingI agree with widower it is hard to distinguish which ones are the best bc YMMV depending on the providers and the level of comfort they have with you. I have been to at least 10 of the AMPs in jimjims list and I have left happy in every one of them. Maybe not on the first visit but after building a relationship with some of these ladies you will def help your case in leaving happy every time. But remember that these ladies DON'T have to do anything for you and that tipping them is pretty much how they get paid. So if you treat them good they will return the favor. And hygiene is key also. I've heard from some of the ladies that some of you guys are going to these places smelling really bad and wanting them to give you the world. I'm sorry but its not going to happen smelling like a$$. Like widower said make sure you guys tip these ladies fairly and show them respect. I promise you it goes a long way and I promise things will turn for the good.

Hope you guys find this helpful.

MwmForHotFun
08-04-13, 20:33
Hey mongers. Anyone try this out yet? I often see her ads on CL under Therapeutic, along with the AMPs. I've searched the forum but can't find anything. Would like to try her out this weekend if there is at least opportunity for HE or more. Thanks

Widower
08-04-13, 22:41
I visited ATSU in Garner tonight and received a great massage an extra thorough table shower left very happy.

Happy Hunting

Nc Forever
08-05-13, 07:59
Hey mongers. Anyone try this out yet? I often see her ads on CL under Therapeutic, along with the AMPs. I've searched the forum but can't find anything. Would like to try her out this weekend if there is at least opportunity for HE or more. ThanksNancy at Absolute Therapy is great. Massage very professional and HE may available.

Spaceball1
08-05-13, 10:32
I agree with widower it is hard to distinguish which ones are the best bc YMMV depending on the providers and the level of comfort they have with you. I have been to at least 10 of the AMPs in jimjims list and I have left happy in every one of them. Maybe not on the first visit but after building a relationship with some of these ladies you will def help your case in leaving happy every time. But remember that these ladies DON'T have to do anything for you and that tipping them is pretty much how they get paid. So if you treat them good they will return the favor. And hygiene is key also. I've heard from some of the ladies that some of you guys are going to these places smelling really bad and wanting them to give you the world. I'm sorry but its not going to happen smelling like a$$. Like widower said make sure you guys tip these ladies fairly and show them respect. I promise you it goes a long way and I promise things will turn for the good.

Hope you guys find this helpful.Extremely good advice! I always go to these places like I am ready for a date. Showered, shaved, and shoes shined (so to speak). You can dress casually, but don't go in grubby. These are real women, and they respond in the same way as they would in any other situation in life.

Attitude also goes a long way. 9 times out of 10, I walk out happy, even if it is my first time there. Why? Because I am courteous, friendly, and respectful, as well as taking care of the aforementioned personal hygiene. I am never a belligerent hound dog. Instead, I put out subtle cues as well as respond to their subtle cues.

Widower
08-05-13, 12:41
Hey mongers. Anyone try this out yet? I often see her ads on CL under Therapeutic, along with the AMPs. I've searched the forum but can't find anything. Would like to try her out this weekend if there is at least opportunity for HE or more. ThanksSearch the Craigslist forum for "Nancy" for her reviews. She is not a Massage Parlor that's why you can't find reviews here. She gives an ok massage and you usually leave happy.

Happy Hunting

MwmForHotFun
08-05-13, 14:11
Thanks, widower. Ill take a look.

Search the Craigslist forum for "Nancy" for her reviews. She is not a Massage Parlor that's why you can't find reviews here. She gives an ok massage and you usually leave happy.

Happy Hunting

Member #4632
08-06-13, 09:26
Up to this point, I have only been involved in the bookstore scene. But I am ready to take the plunge and try a massage parlor. Thanks to what I have learned here, I think I am prepared. The closest one to me is Emily Massage. So here is my question (but I think I already know the answer) : Are the pictures with names that are posted on Emily's website really the girls who actually work there? One of the girl's name is actually Emily. Has anyone been there and had a girl who was not pictured on their site?

Thanks for helping.

Efast
08-06-13, 10:17
Thanks, widower. Ill take a look.Nancy is a very sweet lady who always works out of a clean, well kept location. Has changed locations over the years from house to new condo and finally an office located close to the interstate. She also does outcall and there is a Hampton Inn close to her office. She is on my semi-annual list when I am in the area.

Nancy, like some of the rest of has family in the area. Feel free to PM with any questions.

You guys are great and Raleigh is a beautiful area with wonderful talent, just wish I was there more often. Thanks for the great informations.

Jimjim77
08-06-13, 13:14
Added Sakura Spa (23) in Graham which is not too far for some of the Triangle.
Also corrected Joy Spa name.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165, 919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253 347- 421- 8782.

MustYield
08-06-13, 16:00
Out of all places on Jimjim77 list which is the best overall? Which girl is the best? And why? Inbox or put it in public.

Dl6969
08-06-13, 17:52
I stopped by Eden in Cary today for the first time and was very pleased w / the massage and left very happy. In the interest of discretion I'm not going to post names however I will be glad to share additional details via PM.

DL

jobobtheclown
08-06-13, 18:31
Up to this point, I have only been involved in the bookstore scene. But I am ready to take the plunge and try a massage parlor. Thanks to what I have learned here, I think I am prepared. The closest one to me is Emily Massage. So here is my question (but I think I already know the answer) : Are the pictures with names that are posted on Emily's website really the girls who actually work there? One of the girl's name is actually Emily. Has anyone been there and had a girl who was not pictured on their site?

Thanks for helping.LOL uh, sorry guy, no. Not even close. One thing to understand with the local massage parlor scene: when we say someone looks good, we mean "good for a 50 year old somewhat passing for 35 because she's Asian".

GeniePants
08-06-13, 19:37

Thanks for helping.Well, in my two trips there, I had very attractive providers, though I'm not sure whether or not they are pictured on the site. My first trip was completely professional, my second trip had indications that happiness may be available. YMMV

Lpmrhahn
08-06-13, 20:44
Nancy is a very sweet lady who always works out of a clean, well kept location. Has changed locations over the years from house to new condo and finally an office located close to the interstate. She also does outcall and there is a Hampton Inn close to her office. She is on my semi-annual list when I am in the area.

Nancy, like some of the rest of has family in the area. Feel free to PM with any questions.

You guys are great and Raleigh is a beautiful area with wonderful talent, just wish I was there more often. Thanks for the great informations.I'm a huge fan of Nancy. She was, maybe still is, a certified masseuse and gives a great massage. You'll leave happy even if you don't have a dream because she's just good at it.

LuckyAzn
08-06-13, 21:23

Thanks for helping.LOL. I'm almost positive none of the girls pictured are working there. I have never been there myself but I would like to get some reviews myself. Anybody been here?

Pwasg
08-06-13, 22:51

Thanks for helping.The pictures at an AMP are never never real,

NCHobbyist69
08-07-13, 07:42
Longtime lurker here. Had taken advice and been to a couple of Triangle area AMPs and had zeroed in on Eden in Cary as a fave, going multiple times, building rapport w / girls, etc. Yesterday I roll up and there is Uncle LEO sitting there in three cars smack dab in front of the joint. Knowing about the recent legislation that passed and the Town of Cary's history with this stuff I'm wondering if it's still safe to head in to this (and other) AMPs? Does this happen from time to time, and its just a matter of waiting it out? Do AMPs let you in through the back door of the establishment? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and has some advice. Thanks much!

Loganpot
08-07-13, 13:25
Headed out to Durham this morning. Decided to try out Red Rose. I'm glad I did. Everything was really good. She even managed to crack my back. Left really relaxed and really happy. I'll be back.

Have Fun,

PHW1130
08-07-13, 13:56
Longtime lurker here. Had taken advice and been to a couple of Triangle area AMPs and had zeroed in on Eden in Cary as a fave, going multiple times, building rapport w / girls, etc. Yesterday I roll up and there is Uncle LEO sitting there in three cars smack dab in front of the joint. Knowing about the recent legislation that passed and the Town of Cary's history with this stuff I'm wondering if it's still safe to head in to this (and other) AMPs? Does this happen from time to time, and its just a matter of waiting it out? Do AMPs let you in through the back door of the establishment? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and has some advice. Thanks much!I know some will let you in the back door Inc. VIP. Hope our brothers will weigh in on this topic and share some information. Thanks for post NCHobbyist69.

SailorSam
08-07-13, 15:43
Had a session with Jennifer at Eden. Tipped ahead of time and yet did not get any extras.

I think I'm done with AMPs in general. I don't go often but I've only left happy one time.You're doing something wrong. I left happy the first time I saw Jennifer, and even happier on subsequent visits. Based on my experience and other reports in this forum, it must be you. You're giving off a cop vibe or doing something they don't like.

Member #1552
08-08-13, 00:25
You're doing something wrong. I left happy the first time I saw Jennifer, and even happier on subsequent visits. Based on my experience and other reports in this forum, it must be you. You're giving off a cop vibe or doing something they don't like.I had a great visit with that masseuse just yesterday. Got her to show me her goods, full roaming not only allowed but encouraged, even had her doing a little dance and shaking her butt. I am however younger and in better shape than the usual clientele so YMMV.

Member #4364
08-08-13, 04:38
You're doing something wrong. I left happy the first time I saw Jennifer, and even happier on subsequent visits. Based on my experience and other reports in this forum, it must be you. You're giving off a cop vibe or doing something they don't like.I must be. Either way I'm not going to continue flushing money away trying to figure out what it is.

Heavyrescue29
08-08-13, 11:26
I'm a huge fan of Nancy. She was, maybe still is, a certified masseuse and gives a great massage. You'll leave happy even if you don't have a dream because she's just good at it.Oh I have sen Nancy 3 times and everytime left feeling relaxed and very happy. She is very very good at her massages she gives, the last time I saw her I had lower back issues and she worked out all of the knots that time I didn't want the "full body" massage. The only thing I haven't tried with her was placing my hands on her, I didn't know if she allowed that or if she remained clothed at all times. Either way I still enjoy her massages.

Bclsm123
08-08-13, 12:54
Has anyone been to Apex Spa on Duraleigh? This place is 5 minutes from me and I was curious what the menu was Like there.Been to Apex three times TS each time first time after shower masssage great allowed some roaming loved my massage of her neck. On Flip massaged here thru her pants. And helped me help myself. Second thought I was going to go during TS very hands on. During massage was good allowed some roaming on flip kept massaging and lighlty touching her and got her top off and sucked her breasts and made her cum thru her pants as she HEd me. Third trip was a bust during TS she washed me everywhere but each time she touched she said just job. Massage didn't like touch and I put tip out first 5. Left frustrated. But 2 out of 3 not bad.

LuckyAzn
08-08-13, 15:00
Longtime lurker here. Had taken advice and been to a couple of Triangle area AMPs and had zeroed in on Eden in Cary as a fave, going multiple times, building rapport w / girls, etc. Yesterday I roll up and there is Uncle LEO sitting there in three cars smack dab in front of the joint. Knowing about the recent legislation that passed and the Town of Cary's history with this stuff I'm wondering if it's still safe to head in to this (and other) AMPs? Does this happen from time to time, and its just a matter of waiting it out? Do AMPs let you in through the back door of the establishment? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and has some advice. Thanks much!As far as I know and throughout my experience with these AMPs is that you are going to be safe at the legit ones such as Super, Eden Cary, Apex, and so on. But the ones you have to be careful at are the ones like Red Rosé, VIP, and Dupond. The ones that have licenses are okay to go to and nothing will happen to you as a customer. But I believe If you get caught at the ones that offer FS you might get in trouble as well.

Ortho313
08-08-13, 18:00
Oh I have sen Nancy 3 times and everytime left feeling relaxed and very happy. She is very very good at her massages she gives, the last time I saw her I had lower back issues and she worked out all of the knots that time I didn't want the "full body" massage. The only thing I haven't tried with her was placing my hands on her, I didn't know if she allowed that or if she remained clothed at all times. Either way I still enjoy her massages.I've seen Nancy many times and agree that she gives a great massage. Will allow some roaming and will offer topless or nude for a reasonable extra fee.

Ortho

Vossen
08-08-13, 21:21
23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253.

I stopped by #23 on the list tonight (drove from durham wish I had called first) and it wasnt open. Called the number and the woman says they should be open in a week.

The building is right off the street so no privacy there, but there looks to be a parking lot in the back thats a lot more private. There are 2 other small businesses in the same little complex at Sakura.

HomerAnubis
08-09-13, 07:35

I stopped by #23 on the list tonight (drove from durham wish I had called first) and it wasnt open. Called the number and the woman says they should be open in a week.

The building is right off the street so no privacy there, but there looks to be a parking lot in the back thats a lot more private. There are 2 other small businesses in the same little complex at Sakura.Alamance County, especially Graham alarms me. Seems like a tough place to run a massage business. This is a very strict county with very conservative ideology. I hope I am wrong.

Jimjim77
08-09-13, 08:23
Sorry you had to waste your time. I was told it had opened. Next time I will check first before posting. Thanks for TOFTT.

Jimjim77.

The building is right off the street so no privacy there, but there looks to be a parking lot in the back thats a lot more private. There are 2 other small businesses in the same little complex at Sakura.

Rdu Review
08-09-13, 10:31
Visited #7 on the list a few days ago. Greeted by an attractive lady, asked for table shower and 45 min. Massage. The table shower was very good, very thorough and without a doubt the longest one I've ever had. I am certain I got the full 20 minutes if not a little more. I noticed she kept looking at the clock. During the table shower she'd position the shower head to tickle the boys and she massaged very near but not on them.

Moved to the room, the massage started off nicely and uncovered. However, a few minutes into it, she brought another girl into the room, spoke to her a few minutes and the she told me "This is the girl for you". At that point she left me with the other girl. The new girl appeared a little older and not quite as attractive, but did have a nice body. During the massage she allowed roaming hands, and on the flip she went to cover me but I told her that was OK, she didn't need to do that. She smiled and left me uncovered. The whole massage she kept watching the clock. It was all very mechanical and not really sensual, despite the fact she spent a lot of time massaging my butt prior to the flip. Eventually she indicated I should pleasure myself. Despite my attempts to get her to do so, she would not participate in that task. She allowed roaming hands until I finished, and massaged me for a good 10 minutes after, watching the clock the whole time.

Bottom line: good massage and table shower, not very sensual, however. You do get the full time you pay for without a doubt. Have had better and will most likely not return to this location.

Chsguy286
08-09-13, 11:30
I should have posted this a week ago but haven't had a chance. I tried Eden for the first time after reading all the posts and was very happy. I called and asked if Jennifer was available but she was on vacation but the woman told me they have plenty of other women so I figured why not give it a shot. When I got there I tried the tip first method which I have never done. I tipped .45 and the woman immediately kissed me on the lips and said thank you. She was prob mid 30's 5-1, very petite but with huge knockers for a Asian woman (prob a full see up), and wearing some really nice, tight spandex workout pants. (I will share her name with any trusted user). I opted for the hour with a table massage. The massage was def a good massage (8 out of ten and I'm a hard critic), but did not contain much teasing other then the occasional touch to the little guys. But she did not complain when I rubbed her legs when she was at my side. On the flip she did the fingertip massage then removed the blanket and asked if I want. She proceeded to give a great oil massage with very nice technique. I loved her tiny hands on me. Also positioned her ass right in my face so I could roam with it with her legs. When I did not rub the top I will go for that next visit. When we were do I got light teasing in the shower and then was on my way. Was not a bad experience for the price, I want to try Jen and if she is as good as everyone says I might go for a four hand with the two girls. I will say where I enjoy my AMP I really want to find a provider that is like Melisa. She was great, banging body, nice tattoos, allowed mutual touching and for. $ Sadly I think she is out of the game because I cannot get a hold of her. I want a good naked massage (and I mean real massage) from an attractive younger woman with h / e. I have tried Cynthia a few times but lately have not been satisfied by her lately, not to mention she is psychically no where what I like. If anyone can recommend a provider like Melisa (bonus points if they are tiny / tattooed) with similar services I would be very appreciative and willing to trade any info.

Amrikany
08-09-13, 18:18
Checked out this place the other day. It seems like the same type of operation as Dupond (the original Eden).

Table shower was great, with lots of attention and stroking. The massage was so-so and left happy. Could have left happier, but as I've stated before, not really a full-service kind of guy.

Skooby
08-10-13, 09:20
How many of you get 'back-walking' massages? I like to get the massage and leave happy using the foot. That's the only thing I look for now!

I saw an ad for Green Spa on 'Jones Franklin Road' in Cary that offers back-walking. Have any of you been there?

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!

XHippie
08-10-13, 12:23
How many of you get 'back-walking' massages? I like to get the massage and leave happy using the foot. That's the only thing I look for now!

I saw an ad for Green Spa on 'Jones Franklin Road' in Cary that offers back-walking. Have any of you been there?

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!I don't know if they currently offer back walk, but I know the last time I was there about a month ago I didn't see it being offered, Sometimes these places use a generic add that offers all types of massages etc. Etc. That said this could something that has been added to their menu. I am curious about the Fayetteville location, assuming you are talking about Raeford. 2 New providers there now any change in HE with the new girls, one in particular l'm interested in. If yes you can PM with name. Maybe someone can answer Jones Franklin question, but this is all I know.

XHippie
08-10-13, 13:16

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!I don't know if they currently offer back walk, but I know the last time I was there about a month ago I didn't see it being offered, Sometimes these places use a generic add that offers all types of massages etc. Etc. That said this could something that has been added to their menu. I am curious about the Fayetteville location, assuming you are talking about Raeford. 2 New providers there now any change in HE with the new girls, one in particular l'm interested in. If yes you can PM with name. Maybe someone can answer Jones Franklin question, but this is all I know

GeniePants
08-10-13, 13:51

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!Well, Oriental Massage and Asian Massage on Capital both have back walking. Oriental you may leave happy, Asian probably not.

Widower
08-10-13, 14:04

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!I wasn't offered back walking or a HE at Green Spa. YMMV.

Happy Hunting

Member #4605
08-11-13, 10:35
I wasn't offered back walking or a HE at Green Spa. YMMV.

Happy HuntingSunny at super relax off six forks walked and kneeled on my back. The room has bars mounted on the ceiling so the masseuse can hold on.

Sunny can give a hard massage but her technique is not that good. She is pretty hot.

Traderking1
08-14-13, 09:58
Any information about the quality of massage at the AMP in Burlington? The AMP is Asia massage on Huffman Road.

Thanks!

Binkster
08-14-13, 13:28
In Greensboro in the 2000's I would go see a particular provider at an AMP and the other girls were told something about me. When my favorite wasn't there, I might see another. When I did it became apparent that she knew what I wanted, so I would have a good time. Then see my favorite the next time.

Does this work now? I have been seeing someone at #11 and things have progressed nicely, to the point where the panties and bra come off and I have hand access to everything. I visited yesterday, but did not call ahead. My favorite was not there and I decided to come back later because I don't want to go through all the preliminaries again. Would my favorite have discussed me and would the slightly older but cute lady I saw be willing to do what my favorite is willing to do? Or has that time passed?

Jimjim77
08-15-13, 16:11
Added MiMi Massage (24) in Burlington which is not too far for some in the Triangle.
Also corrected Asia Massage (20) name SuperRelax.

With so many AMPs now available and the resulting competition, most are now providing a HE, so we may want to limit our posts to those who do not provide anything but a massage so to warn others not to waste their time unless that's what they are looking for. Or just telling where we had a great time, without too many details. Just getting a little nervous since I've been told by a couple of places that some reports have been made to Leo that more than a great massage is being offered. We can always PM someone.

We really have it good, let's not become another Greensboro where they shut everything down a few years ago.

20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165, 919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.

Numbers 1, 2.3, 6.12, and 20 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.

Asianflu
08-15-13, 16:52
With so many AMPs now available and the resulting competition, most are now providing a HE, so we may want to limit our posts to those who do not provide anything but a massage so to warn others not to waste their time unless that's what they are looking for. Or just telling where we had a great time, without too many details. Just getting a little nervous since I've been told by a couple of places that some reports have been made to Leo that more than a great massage is being offered. We can always PM someone.

We really have it good, let's not become another Greensboro where they shut everything down a few years ago.Guys, JimJimm is passing on good advice. There is no need to go into detail it will come back to bite you in the ass in the long run. How, (1) well they could get busted. (2) They could draw attention by NC massage licensing board. These places have several NC Licensed therapists. Most gals got licensed and trained in NY. They have to get recertified in NC. This is not a simple process and costs money and time. (not like walking in to get a new drivers license). (3). You could get one of these girls fired if the 'boss" gets wind of this. (3) If one of these girls finds out you have been posting about them they will not be a happy camper and you may "get cut off". I do not know if they are looking at this site perhaps not as their english skills are limited. However, I know for a fact that the women at VIP in Youngsville used to look at the site. I was once asked if I ever "wrote on the internet". They did NOT like the visibility. Also, They were able to often time figure out who the "customer" was doing the posting.

Just MY TWO CENTS. I understand that most of us like to relate our experiences, especially if we had a great time. Please do this by PM. I will generally share info with any Trusted Member. So will many other guys.

RalGuy10
08-16-13, 14:05
Stopped into ATSU in Garner yesterday. Really great table shower with lots of attention. Massage consisted of a lot of teasing. Finish was left to me for the most part with the lower half of the goods being worked on. Overall not a bad time. Would repeat out of convenience.

Southern Guy
08-16-13, 16:32
Had a recent dream about setting up a meeting with one of the college bunnies. The dream girl's body looks just like the pic in the ad below even though the ad is a bit dated. Very nice young lady with decent massage skills and excellent finish. $.30 for the hour and in my dream received the full hour. As always YMMV and tipping helps both parties.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-college-bunnies-offering-full-body-rubdowns-for-respectful-gents-incall-and-out-23/6592730

Sgiii
08-16-13, 22:00
Went on the prior posts and saw Jenn. She is very fun and You'll be glad to have seen her.

Vossen
08-17-13, 12:01
Had a recent dream about setting up a meeting with one of the college bunnies. The dream girl's body looks just like the pic in the ad below even though the ad is a bit dated. Very nice young lady with decent massage skills and excellent finish. $.30 for the hour and in my dream received the full hour. As always YMMV and tipping helps both parties.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-college-bunnies-offering-full-body-rubdowns-for-respectful-gents-incall-and-out-23/6592730Is this in-home or an actual parlor? Just curious.

Binkster
08-19-13, 12:54
Had a recent dream about setting up a meeting with one of the college bunnies. The dream girl's body looks just like the pic in the ad below even though the ad is a bit dated. Very nice young lady with decent massage skills and excellent finish. $.30 for the hour and in my dream received the full hour. As always YMMV and tipping helps both parties.[/url]As I understood the ad you paid 1. 2 for the hour. With the tip that is 1. 5 for one dream or multiple dreams?

Pwasg
08-19-13, 14:28
Has anyone been to DuPont recently? They advertise new women. My last visit was no massage and expensive up sell.

Raleigh 1975
08-19-13, 21:59
Sunny at super relax off six forks walked and kneeled on my back. The room has bars mounted on the ceiling so the masseuse can hold on.

Sunny can give a hard massage but her technique is not that good. She is pretty hot.I have received back walking at VIP many times along with many other great services. Politely ask and they will oblige.

Raleigh 1975
08-19-13, 22:10
Dream begin: I frequented VIP for years waiting for better a located establishment to open. I have to say that Red Rose delivered. No upsell bs or tip quotes. Great ts, good starting massage, a happy middle, more sore muscle rubbing then I woke up.

NiceOne14
08-20-13, 06:18
Had a nice time there yesterday. Very soft sensual massage. Light roaming, self finish but lots of attention to lower. I would repeat.

LuckyAzn
08-20-13, 14:57
Went to Eden again off Cary Parkway and decide to try something new. Had a 4 hand experience. If you haven't tried it, you really don't know what your missing. I will def be doing this more often. LOL. Pm me for details.

Mango Man
08-20-13, 16:30
I dropped by late last night to Red Rose for the first time. Lady in red outfit greeted me. I'd rate a 7. Handed 0. 6 and got ready for TS. TS was thorough but no attention to the jewels. Back to the room. Average massage. I asked politely for more and was denied. But got something, Left happy but it was mechanical. Tipped another 0. 6. Maybe because it was late and they were tired or because it was my first time, I dunno. I know all the reviews were good, so maybe another trip will break the ice. We'll see.

Mango

Dream begin: I frequented VIP for years waiting for better a located establishment to open. I have to say that Red Rose delivered. No upsell bs or tip quotes. Great ts, good starting massage, a happy middle, more sore muscle rubbing then I woke up.

Raleigh 1975
08-20-13, 20:40
I dropped by late last night to Red Rose for the first time. Lady in red outfit greeted me. I'd rate a 7. Handed 0. 6 and got ready for TS. TS was thorough but no attention to the jewels. Back to the room. Average massage. I asked politely for more and was denied. But got something, Left happy but it was mechanical. Tipped another 0. 6. Maybe because it was late and they were tired or because it was my first time, I dunno. I know all the reviews were good, so maybe another trip will break the ice. We'll see.

MangoMango. I forgot to mention that in my dream I did (as I always do) leave a visible tip on the table as I prepared myself for the ts.

LuckyAzn
08-20-13, 21:20
I've been receiving a lot of PMs lately and as much as I want to share with all members I really don't know who to trust these days. It seems like all the newbies keep wanting more info. I know I'm fairly new myself but I can guarantee you I'm not any LEO. So. Any help from the seniors would be very much appreciated on how to determine who is trustworthy.

Thanks

RaleighStalion
08-20-13, 22:12
Went to Eden again off Cary Parkway and decide to try something new. Had a 4 hand experience. If you haven't tried it, you really don't know what your missing. I will def be doing this more often. LOL. Pm me for details.I really need to try out Eden with all the good reviews being posted. What was the damage for the 4hand? And do you know which girls gave you the massage?

RS

SkinJr
08-21-13, 07:08
Went by Eden Monday evening. Had a great handshake by Lin Den. Went by Oriental on Capital Tuesday afternoon. Older Chinese lady was nice and did a lot of grazing and teasing but offered to let me complete the massage. I declined. This was after I had been rubbing her ass and crotch so I don't think she thought I was uncle Leo.

Skin

LuckyAzn
08-22-13, 03:10
I have spoken to some of the ladies at some of these AMPs and they have been telling me that a lot of you have been stiffing them bc you didn't leave happy. And even some of you tipping a dollar. A single f*king dollar. You mind as well not leave anything if your going to leave a dollar. Seriously, thats a slap in the face. These ladies work hard for their tips regardless if you leave happy or not. If you can't afford to at least tip 10-20 bucks you shouldn't even be going to these places. And don't think for one second that they won't remember you either. If you stiff them or tip them bad don't think your chances of leaving happy are going to get better. I'm just saying. When I heard that a guy tipped her a dollar I was shocked. And trust me when I'm telling you that if you go back there they will prob turns away and tell you everyone is busy. They can do that ya know. And no I don't work for any of these places if your thinking that. I have built some relationships with some of these ladies and they like to vent about some of you guys. Sorry to be so harsh it just really upsets me when scumbags do stuff like this.

Gt8662
08-22-13, 08:42
I have spoken to some of the ladies at some of these AMPs and they have been telling me that a lot of you have been stiffing them bc you didn't leave happy. And even some of you tipping a dollar. A single f*king dollar. You mind as well not leave anything if your going to leave a dollar. Seriously, thats a slap in the face. These ladies work hard for their tips regardless if you leave happy or not. If you can't afford to at least tip 10-20 bucks you shouldn't even be going to these places. And don't think for one second that they won't remember you either. If you stiff them or tip them bad don't think your chances of leaving happy are going to get better. I'm just saying. When I heard that a guy tipped her a dollar I was shocked. And trust me when I'm telling you that if you go back there they will prob turns away and tell you everyone is busy. They can do that ya know. And no I don't work for any of these places if your thinking that. I have built some relationships with some of these ladies and they like to vent about some of you guys. Sorry to be so harsh it just really upsets me when scumbags do stuff like this.Lucky:

You sound like you work for the AMP's and were one of the ones that got stiffed. Bad service = no tip. Good service = Respectable tip. Excellent service = my checking account number.

NCHobbyist69
08-22-13, 10:26
Even if it's a lame experience I still leave 40. I figure (a) they need it more than me and (be) word gets around. I'd rather leave them with a good feeling about me rather than being excommunicated from the AMP community.

Lumpy06
08-22-13, 10:58
Went by Eden Monday evening. Had a great handshake by Lin Den. Went by Oriental on Capital Tuesday afternoon. Older Chinese lady was nice and did a lot of grazing and teasing but offered to let me complete the massage. I declined. This was after I had been rubbing her ass and crotch so I don't think she thought I was uncle Leo.

SkinI rarely have issues at Oriental on Capital. My past half dozen visits have been great. I have been leaving very happy. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I try to get a room towards the back. I need to hit some of these great places mentioned in Cary for a change. Eden may be next on my list. Thanks for the updates.

Asianflu
08-22-13, 11:20
I completely Agree! LuckyAzn is correct. Some of you guys are just scumbags! They will remember you! Conversely, show some respect and tip appropriately and you will become a welcomed customer! I was visiting one of my FAV establishments and one of the girls told her boss that she did not want to see a certain customer. I later inquired and she just said he's a bad customer! He was either smelly, pushy and overbearing and may have stiffed her previously.

AFlu.

I have spoken to some of the ladies at some of these AMPs and they have been telling me that a lot of you have been stiffing them bc you didn't leave happy. And even some of you tipping a dollar. A single f*king dollar. You mind as well not leave anything if your going to leave a dollar. Seriously, thats a slap in the face. These ladies work hard for their tips regardless if you leave happy or not. If you can't afford to at least tip 10-20 bucks you shouldn't even be going to these places. And don't think for one second that they won't remember you either. If you stiff them or tip them bad don't think your chances of leaving happy are going to get better. I'm just saying. When I heard that a guy tipped her a dollar I was shocked. And trust me when I'm telling you that if you go back there they will prob turns away and tell you everyone is busy. They can do that ya know. And no I don't work for any of these places if your thinking that. I have built some relationships with some of these ladies and they like to vent about some of you guys. Sorry to be so harsh it just really upsets me when scumbags do stuff like this.

Luv Massage
08-22-13, 12:51
I agree. Some of the stories these girls tell me are really sad. Guys who come in smelling like they haven't showered in a week, or saying that they have to go to their car to get the tip and then never return.

In most of the establishments the girls will get fired if the owner finds out that they have given a HE. Some of the girls are in stable relationships with significant others and simply want to be practising massage therapists; not HE artists. They work hard and the AMP owners do not pay them much. Like a waiter, most of their pay comes from tips. And like a waiter, if you they know that you are a good tipper they will work harder to give you a good massage. Some of them, in order to get repeat business with good tips with go the HE route and will usually urge discretion since it is their job that is on the line.

Of course, there are the exceptions, such as VIP, DuPond, and Red Rose. But the average AMP not a guarantee of a HE even when they know that you are not LEO and you leave a good tip.

Your best bet is to be clean, be polite, and try to nurture a friendly atmosphere. If they do not give a good massage, leave a minimal tip ($10) and ask for someone else the next time you go. If they give a good massage, leave a decent tip. For an hour, $25-$30 and for 90 minutes $40-$50. Then you will be remembered. Also, do not leave the tip on the credit card. If you do, and you leave more than about $10, the owner may accuse of the therapist of giving HE and fire them. Better to have the tip in cash that you hand the to the therapist discreetly, even if you put the session on a credit card.

I completely Agree! LuckyAzn is correct. Some of you guys are just scumbags! They will remember you! Conversely, show some respect and tip appropriately and you will become a welcomed customer! I was visiting one of my FAV establishments and one of the girls told her boss that she did not want to see a certain customer. I later inquired and she just said he's a bad customer! He was either smelly, pushy and overbearing and may have stiffed her previously.

AFlu.

LuckyAzn
08-22-13, 16:01
Lucky:

You sound like you work for the AMP's and were one of the ones that got stiffed. Bad service = no tip. Good service = Respectable tip. Excellent service = my checking account number.I'm a guy first of all and I have never stiffed or been stiffed by any of these ladies at any AMP. I have been fortunate to hang out with some of the ladies outside of work and I have built relationships with them where they trust Me and tell me things about how guys treat them when they don't do what some of you ask of them. And after hearing all these stupid stories about lame scumbags like yourself I felt I needed to help these ladies out by reiterating some common sense to some of you cheap asses. They work hard and provide a service. It's not like they just stand there and and just oil you up and nothing else. They actually rub and knead your joints and muscles to relieve tension and give you a relaxing experience. You try doing it for an hour or even a half an hour and I guarantee you your going to be aching. Imagine doing it for hours on end a day. It's very tiresome. So to your stupid post on whether I work for one there's your answer. And I can almost guarantee you none of the masseuses are proficient enough in English to respond to you. I'm just sayin.

LuckyAzn
08-22-13, 16:05
I agree. Some of the stories these girls tell me are really sad. Guys who come in smelling like they haven't showered in a week, or saying that they have to go to their car to get the tip and then never return.

In most of the establishments the girls will get fired if the owner finds out that they have given a HE. Some of the girls are in stable relationships with significant others and simply want to be practising massage therapists; not HE artists. They work hard and the AMP owners do not pay them much. Like a waiter, most of their pay comes from tips. And like a waiter, if you they know that you are a good tipper they will work harder to give you a good massage. Some of them, in order to get repeat business with good tips with go the HE route and will usually urge discretion since it is their job that is on the line.

Of course, there are the exceptions, such as VIP, DuPond, and Red Rose. But the average AMP not a guarantee of a HE even when they know that you are not LEO and you leave a good tip.

Your best bet is to be clean, be polite, and try to nurture a friendly atmosphere. If they do not give a good massage, leave a minimal tip ($10) and ask for someone else the next time you go. If they give a good massage, leave a decent tip. For an hour, $25-$30 and for 90 minutes $40-$50. Then you will be remembered. Also, do not leave the tip on the credit card. If you do, and you leave more than about $10, the owner may accuse of the therapist of giving HE and fire them. Better to have the tip in cash that you hand the to the therapist discreetly, even if you put the session on a credit card.Yea I agree about the credit card tips. But even if they don't get fired most of the tips that are left on credit cards they don't even get. Most of the time they are told that they aren't even left a tip and some of the owners give them 10 instead of the 40 that you may have left as a tip in the card. Cash makes everyone happy.

RJizzle
08-22-13, 18:24
I have spoken to some of the ladies at some of these AMPs and they have been telling me that a lot of you have been stiffing them bc you didn't leave happy. And even some of you tipping a dollar. A single f*king dollar. You mind as well not leave anything if your going to leave a dollar. Seriously, thats a slap in the face. These ladies work hard for their tips regardless if you leave happy or not. If you can't afford to at least tip 10-20 bucks you shouldn't even be going to these places. And don't think for one second that they won't remember you either. If you stiff them or tip them bad don't think your chances of leaving happy are going to get better. I'm just saying. When I heard that a guy tipped her a dollar I was shocked. And trust me when I'm telling you that if you go back there they will prob turns away and tell you everyone is busy. They can do that ya know. And no I don't work for any of these places if your thinking that. I have built some relationships with some of these ladies and they like to vent about some of you guys. Sorry to be so harsh it just really upsets me when scumbags do stuff like this.I'd like to know what AMP you went to to find a woman who spoke THAT good of English!

Jimjim77
08-23-13, 07:32
Many of the girls do speak good English but do not let every customer know that. Many are concerned about their English skills so they only open up to good and safe customers. But they can communicate well enough to get their main points across. If they are having trouble getting a point across they will use the translator App on their Smart phone. I have had many conversations this way. But they need to feel safe with you and want to communicate with you. That usually means you have treated them well in the past or know you have treated the other girls well at that location. They don't talk to problem clients.

I'd like to know what AMP you went to to find a woman who spoke THAT good of English!

Raleigh 1975
08-23-13, 07:46
Being subtle is what it is all about. I have never had a problem getting the services that I wanted.

As most of the posters here say. Be nice, and patient.

BTW, never even thought of paying via credit card.

Raleigh 1975
08-23-13, 08:00
Forgot to post this. I hit Tomcats (70) several weeks back just due to convenience. Same deal as years back.

Girl was very attractive, no complaints on service. I was just surprised that their service model hasn't changed at all given all the current competition.

Of course, if I would have known Red Rose was that close by, I would have kept driving.

Raleigh 1975
08-23-13, 08:03
I am heading to Charlotte tomorrow. Any posters here familiar with Salisbury? I hear there are establishments worth visiting. Would appreciate any info.

Elgrande4
08-23-13, 14:24
I am heading to Charlotte tomorrow. Any posters here familiar with Salisbury? I hear there are establishments worth visiting. Would appreciate any info. (North Carolina). (NC-Other Areas). (Salisbury)

Check it out.

Widower
08-24-13, 15:36
Another visit to ATSU in Garner. Seems like every time I go the service gets better and better. Left Happy!

Happy Hunting

NC Wanderer
08-25-13, 07:44
I am heading to Charlotte tomorrow. Any posters here familiar with Salisbury? I hear there are establishments worth visiting. Would appreciate any info.I have found Nicole's can be very good in the evenings. Not so much before 6:00 pm or so though.

NC

Too Badd
08-25-13, 08:33
Had a dream I went to Oriental Massage yesterday. Got an hour w / a TS at the end. Was offered to take care of myself, but with a little persuasion my hands got to do some roaming while I was taken care of. Left feeling very relaxed and very happy!

NCHobbyist69
08-25-13, 17:31
I rarely have issues at Oriental on Capital. My past half dozen visits have been great. I have been leaving very happy. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I try to get a room towards the back. I need to hit some of these great places mentioned in Cary for a change. Eden may be next on my list. Thanks for the updates.Got back to Eden in Cary, some dude walked in while I was getting serviced. He was talking very loud and asked to use the bathroom, then came out and went into a room with a girl. Was still really loud, kept asking a lot of odd questions about what would he get for an hour, can the girl tell him if he'd leave happy, if there were girls there who did more then others. My girl said excuse me then left to go into the hallway and call the other girl out. They chatted in Chinese, then my girl came back in, the other girl went into her room with the loud guy, said something, he left in a huff. I think she kicked him out. Anyways, first time I've been in there when a dude came in and made the girls nervous. This, on top of my seeing three uncle leos hanging around out front a couple weeks back means I'll probably start looking at other spas. Just getting weird there, but the girls are awesome. To each their own, I just don't want to feel nervous when I'm in there.

Lumpy06
08-26-13, 07:45
I rarely have issues at Oriental on Capital. My past half dozen visits have been great. I have been leaving very happy. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I try to get a room towards the back. I need to hit some of these great places mentioned in Cary for a change. Eden may be next on my list. Thanks for the updates.Had a nice massage with a very nice therapist at Eden. I was happy that I made the long drive over to that location. I will repeat. Thanks for all the reports.

Lumpy

SkinJr
08-26-13, 08:42
When I was at Eden last Monday, a guy entered the room next to me and was very loud and awkward. Lin Den and I were laughing at the shit he was asking and how he was acting. He eventually settled down and got rubbed.

Skin

Got back to Eden in Cary, some dude walked in while I was getting serviced. He was talking very loud and asked to use the bathroom, then came out and went into a room with a girl. Was still really loud, kept asking a lot of odd questions about what would he get for an hour, can the girl tell him if he'd leave happy, if there were girls there who did more then others. My girl said excuse me then left to go into the hallway and call the other girl out. They chatted in Chinese, then my girl came back in, the other girl went into her room with the loud guy, said something, he left in a huff. I think she kicked him out. Anyways, first time I've been in there when a dude came in and made the girls nervous. This, on top of my seeing three uncle leos hanging around out front a couple weeks back means I'll probably start looking at other spas. Just getting weird there, but the girls are awesome. To each their own, I just don't want to feel nervous when I'm in there.

LuckyAzn
08-26-13, 15:46
When I was at Eden last Monday, a guy entered the room next to me and was very loud and awkward. Lin Den and I were laughing at the shit he was asking and how he was acting. He eventually settled down and got rubbed.

SkinThat's the downfall to Eden. The short walls with rarely much privacy. I remember one time I was there and I heard a rubdown in action or at least thats what it sounded like and the guy made some hilarious sounds before he popped. Lmao. I was laughing so hard I'm sure he heard me. Smdh.

Widower
08-26-13, 21:25
Stopped by Cary ATSU tonight and was told my regular was in New York. Wasn't happy with the available options so decided to go to Eden. Once again my regular wasn't there but I never had bad service at Eden so I went with what I was offered. Younger gal, a little plump but cute and very very friendly. I most definitely left happy.

Happy Hunting

Vossen
08-26-13, 22:28
Everything went basically like it went for everyone else. There were 3 girls working tonight but only one was available when I walked in, I didn't see the other two until I left. The "older" but attractive woman assisted me. She kinda reminded me of Janet from Three's Company - only Asian (if that makes sense).
Good massage, she made sure I got every bit of the hour I paid for. Left happy, would probably visit again.
8 out of 10 for service.

GeniePants
08-26-13, 22:34
I've been visiting AMPs for less than a year, but I have to say, tonight's visit to VIP was probably the best so far, and it's thanks to the suggestion of leaving out the tip at the beginning of the session. My provider was very playful from the get-go and didn't stop until I left. There was no awkward moment towards the end where one of us has to suggest to the other. It was known right away and made things go smoothly. Do you guys think this method would work at places closer to me, such as Emily or Oriental?

WhatYaThinkXXX
08-27-13, 21:28
So this is the third time asking. Maybe it will be the charm. I have been trying to get in touch with Kelly but when I call it says her phone has been disconnected. Anyone else had that problem?

CoolB
08-28-13, 11:40
So this is the third time asking. Maybe it will be the charm. I have been trying to get in touch with Kelly but when I call it says her phone has been disconnected. Anyone else had that problem?First all, just want to say hello to evaryone. New to MPR.

Jimmy are you talking about KELLY that dose massage?

She still running Ads on BP. Body rub. I called her it went to VM.

WhatYaThinkXXX
08-28-13, 15:56
First all, just want to say hello to evaryone. New to MPR.

Jimmy are you talking about KELLY that dose massage?

She still running Ads on BP. Body rub. I called her it went to VM.Yes the massage Kelly. I've seen her a few times but now when I call it says disconnected. Hmm o well I guess thatvone is off my list.

Dl6969
08-29-13, 11:24
I've been visiting AMPs for less than a year, but I have to say, tonight's visit to VIP was probably the best so far, and it's thanks to the suggestion of leaving out the tip at the beginning of the session. My provider was very playful from the get-go and didn't stop until I left. There was no awkward moment towards the end where one of us has to suggest to the other. It was known right away and made things go smoothly. Do you guys think this method would work at places closer to me, such as Emily or Oriental?I pretty much always leave the tip at the beginning. My experience has been that this helps to make them feel more comfortable about what to expect from me and what I expect from the session.

That being said VIP is very different from the CAMP's like Emily and Oriental. At VIP if you don't leave the tip up front they'll usually ask at the end what you want and tell you how much. The CAMP's most likely will just skip that piece and hope you'll tip them for the quality of the massage. Every place is different, and then every gal is different too, so YMMV is the rule.

DL

CoolB
08-29-13, 13:59
Yes the massage Kelly. I've seen her a few times but now when I call it says disconnected. Hmm o well I guess thatvone is off my list.Jimmy.

Just seen KELLY Ad today on BP. It start with."Erotic, Exotic & Exciting.

I called # (252) a code it works.

Hope this help.

CoolB

LuckyAzn
08-30-13, 14:57
Visited studio the other day and was greeted by a flower. Had a decent massage and left very happy. Only downside was the rooms were set up just like eden except with doors instead of slides. I could hear everything goin on in the other rooms. Heard some crazy action going on in the room next to me. It almost sounded like FS going on but I was trying to zone it out. But overall a very happy experience. Thanks AsianFlu for the recommendation.

IrishManInNc
08-30-13, 15:54
Yes the massage Kelly. I've seen her a few times but now when I call it says disconnected. Hmm o well I guess thatvone is off my list.But the number on her BP ad works. I thought at one point she did change her number, but I may be wrong. Search for her on BP and try that number. I've talked to her two weeks ago on it.

Widower
08-30-13, 20:39
Just saw a ad for a new AMP in Garner opening Saturday, right next to Garner ATSU (ATSU address is 5176 Hy 42 West Suite D) The new places address is 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC

So many AMP's so little of me to go around. LOL. If anyone checks this out give us a report please.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-saturday-august-31-new-asian-massage-centers-off-hwy40-exit-312-919-779-9937/14192726

Happy Hunting

Jimjim77
08-31-13, 11:07
Thanks Widower.

I will add to the list next time I update. I had seen the ad but did not have time to verify.

Jimjim77.

Just saw a ad for a new AMP in Garner opening Saturday, right next to Garner ATSU (ATSU address is 5176 Hy 42 West Suite D) The new places address is 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC

So many AMP's so little of me to go around. LOL. If anyone checks this out give us a report please.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-saturday-august-31-new-asian-massage-centers-off-hwy40-exit-312-919-779-9937/14192726

Happy Hunting

EdGein
08-31-13, 11:41
Visited studio the other day and was greeted by a flower. Had a decent massage and left very happy. Only downside was the rooms were set up just like eden except with doors instead of slides. I could hear everything goin on in the other rooms. Heard some crazy action going on in the room next to me. It almost sounded like FS going on but I was trying to zone it out. But overall a very happy experience. Thanks AsianFlu for the recommendation.That was probably me. It was FS going on.

Member #4364
08-31-13, 16:25
That was probably me. It was FS going on.LOL. Tell us your secret.

EdGein
09-01-13, 09:05
LOL. Tell us your secret.Just seemed to hit it off with one of the girls. Been happening fairly regular for a few months now.

She says she likes the way I smell.

ThomasGrandy
09-01-13, 09:18
$.6 for the shower plus a decent hour, plus .4 for standard handshake. She wanted an extra .2 to drop the top, which I paid because she appeared to have a nice rack. They did not disappoint.

LuckyAzn
09-01-13, 21:57
That was probably me. It was FS going on.LOL. No worries my friend. Glad you had fun. It was just a bit unusual being my first time there and being able to hear that. Even she was giggling cause it was a bit loud and obvious. It actually probably helped me out as well bc she seemed more aroused. LOL

Member #4364
09-02-13, 01:55
Just seemed to hit it off with one of the girls. Been happening fairly regular for a few months now.

She says she likes the way I smell.So you weren't joking? How much did it cost you?

PM if you don't feel comfortable sharing in public

Widower
09-02-13, 17:10
So my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try out the new (C) AMP in Garner. Its just a couple blocks from ATSU Garner and much closer to me than Cary or N. Raleigh. Same setup as all the rest. Table shower was so-so (5 out of 10). Massage was ok (7 out of 10). The girl told me it was her first day there. I was pleased at the results for a first day girl. I was disappointed that she wouldn't allow any roaming at all. But I did leave Happy.

Happy Hunting

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4042-new-asian-massage-center-open-now919-779-9937-raleighclayton/14394848

Raleigh 1975
09-03-13, 07:11
Visited Red Rose the other evening. Solid happy experience. The ts was just ok but massage skills better than before (not that I have ever had a bad experience). Did not catch name but she had a small tattoo on her shoulder blade. I like the no drama business model and the fact that you get every minute you paid for.

FlyBreeze
09-03-13, 15:24
Went today and had a blast. Saw Jennifer. But the place is crawling with cops outside. I have a feeling something is about to go down.

Member #4364
09-03-13, 16:52
I'm not buying that anyone is getting FS at these places. For one, they typically keep the door cracked just a touch, and even if they close it they don't lock it. So theoretically anyone could pop the door open at any time. Add in the fact that the walls don't go all the way up and I doubt a girl would be willing to risk getting fired because she fucked you, unless you were tipping hundreds of dollars.

Most of these girls make a big deal about being quiet during an HJ. So sorry, I'm not believing it until someone else confirms they got FS. How can it be that all of these guys that post in the MP forum, yet one guy total has gotten FS.

Jimjim77
09-03-13, 19:20

Just a comment about the Chinese AMPs, not 13, 18, or 22 which are a different kind of animal. I know most of us that are getting extras above and beyond are being very careful not to give specific information so we don't screw it up for everyone, especially the girl involved. We have it real good right now and the owners monitor this Board. I don't know who else may be monitoring. So please be careful in what you post. I know it's hard not to tell when you hit it good, but leave the details to PMs. With over 20 places to go to, the competition is helping us out. I know of one girl who has recently gotten in trouble due to a post and has now cut way back on what's available and she's afraid she may be shipped out.
And no I have no motives except keeping it as good as it can be for everyone, me included. Remember we should follow the Board's rule of "NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO!"

20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.

Numbers 1, 2.3, 6.12, 20, and 25 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.

Jjjchar
09-03-13, 21:20
What is the hour rate for the red Rose. Thanks

LuckyAzn
09-03-13, 23:55
What is the hour rate for the red Rose. Thanks60 hr and 40 1/2 hr

Spaceball1
09-04-13, 00:49
Went today and had a blast. Saw Jennifer. But the place is crawling with cops outside. I have a feeling something is about to go down.I wouldn't worry too much about Uncle Leo being there. They use that shopping center to convene all the time. There is always a ghost car parked in that lot, and I think they also eat at one of the restaurants there. Fairly normal. The last time I visited, there were 3 of them parked there.

What is the hour rate for the red Rose. Thanks.6 for an hour, TS included.

Sizzle5
09-06-13, 19:12
I wouldn't worry too much about Uncle Leo being there. They use that shopping center to convene all the time. There is always a ghost car parked in that lot, and I think they also eat at one of the restaurants there. Fairly normal. The last time I visited, there were 3 of them parked there.

6 for an hour, TS included.Thats more of a reason why Uncle Leo would learn more about the place. I like the place but I wouldn't be surprised if something happened there.

Mister E2
09-07-13, 18:44
I got to meet Nancy (http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4051792423.html) a while back for a 30min body rub for $60. Her place is quite nice and relaxing and she is friendly. The massage is quite good adn the HE is mechanical but it gets the job done. Good value for the price. I recommend.

Binkster
09-09-13, 14:57
I got to meet Nancy (

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4051792423.html

) a while back for a 30min body rub for $60. Her place is quite nice and relaxing and she is friendly. The massage is quite good adn the HE is mechanical but it gets the job done. Good value for the price. I recommend.Mister Ed, did you know beforehand that she would give you an HE? Can you tell by reading the CR ad? Also, was the HE part of the .6 or did you add?

Binkster
09-09-13, 15:05
Has anyone been there recently? http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4055759355.html

MythMan2010
09-09-13, 16:39
I tried to get a massage at the Red Rose. 2 people waiting and a third guy turned away. Seems like they are the flavor of the month.

She quoted. 5 on the phone for the hour, said no 1/2 hour. Sounds right?

Widower
09-09-13, 18:12
Has anyone been there recently?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4055759355.htmlWent there about a month ago. See report 1119.

Happy Hunting

Sizzle5
09-12-13, 11:37
Just wondering. Do you all usually grab the girl when getting HE?

How much luck in general do you have to getting FS?

Also I have one tip to share for the guy who keeps going to AMP's and leaving unhappy. You have to let them know without speaking that you want extra service. One way is to be carefree about being naked. Also it helps if you get a boner. And be confident.

Raleigh 1975
09-14-13, 07:24
Again Red Rose impresses. No drama and I am really digging the happy middle.

Jan2050
09-14-13, 18:25
Again Red Rose impresses. No drama and I am really digging the happy middle.Is FS in menu?

Mister E2
09-15-13, 00:47
Mister Ed, did you know beforehand that she would give you an HE? Can you tell by reading the CR ad? Also, was the HE part of the .6 or did you add?Yes, I knew beforehand because I read this forum. There are multiple reports on her that go back several years. Her CL ad and her website give no indication of her extras. I paid just 60. No tip.

Bonneville
09-15-13, 11:33
Had a very nice experience at SR on Friday. TS was good and got all the bits clean and very playful throughout. Massage itself was lacking but I had the smile of a happy person when leaving.

GeniePants
09-15-13, 13:00
Had a very nice experience at SR on Friday. TS was good and got all the bits clean and very playful throughout. Massage itself was lacking but I had the smile of a happy person when leaving.Which Superrelax?

TydeGuy
09-15-13, 15:43
I'm not buying that anyone is getting FS at these places. For one, they typically keep the door cracked just a touch, and even if they close it they don't lock it. So theoretically anyone could pop the door open at any time. Add in the fact that the walls don't go all the way up and I doubt a girl would be willing to risk getting fired because she fucked you, unless you were tipping hundreds of dollars.

Most of these girls make a big deal about being quiet during an HJ. So sorry, I'm not believing it until someone else confirms they got FS. How can it be that all of these guys that post in the MP forum, yet one guy total has gotten FS.And quite frankly, do you really want FS with those low walls? HE is risky enough.

NcPantyHose2
09-16-13, 12:07
My buddy got FS at the old Eden on six forks plus at an AMP on buck Jones that is now closed. Both late at night with no other customers. Not my cup of tea but I believe him. Maybe they have tightened up since then? I don't do Raleigh AMPs so don't have firsthand knowledge. Just his reports. Personally it seems very dangerous both Leo wise and disease. Why take the risk?

And quite frankly, do you really want FS with those low walls? HE is risky enough.

Southern Guy
09-16-13, 15:32
Nancy is a very nice lady and if you treat her well which include tips, after a few visits sometimes she offers a mutual massage with limited roaming below the waist. Highly recommend.

Yes, I knew beforehand because I read this forum. There are multiple reports on her that go back several years. Her CL ad and her website give no indication of her extras. I paid just 60. No tip.

Starliner63
09-19-13, 09:13
After reading some of these posts, I decided to hit a couple of AMPs close to where I work. I tried #8 on the list first. Decent looking woman with a good personality. It was probably one of the best massages I've had including back walking. No tease during the massage or shower and was told I would have to was the front myself. I will not return unless I just want a massage.

Next was #7 on the list. I called ahead to make an appointment. It sounded like I woke the girl up when the phone rang. I went right over and was the only one in the place. The woman that greeted me was tall and looked pretty nice. She took my money and told me to get undressed. I was getting excited about this visit. Then the girl came in to give my massage. A short girl with a decent body. The massage was pretty bad and the girl might as well been somewhere else. I could tell that she did not want to be there. I tried small talk with no luck. On the flip, I did the light roaming with no argument. At first. Then she took my roaming hand and put it on my junk. Oh well, at least the table shower was pretty good.

I probably will not return. I'll continue with my quest.

Anallvn
09-19-13, 13:21
So, is it normal here to have two ladies near 50yo the only staff? I went Saturday, was greeted by the short one, asked to see the other lady and was told that was fine. She showed me in and I got undressed, then the short one comes back in saying the other lady needs to eat. I really wanted to walk, but had already paid and was standing there naked, so I stayed. Nice table shower, massage was lacking, left happy but disappointed. Won't go back until I hear they have some younger or more attractive ladies.

Sizzle5
09-19-13, 16:19
I'd like to get feedback as to your top picks.

1. Who gives the best message?

2. Who leave you the happiest?

For me I'd say Kacie gives the best message with Red rose as a close second.

Nancy though leaves me the happiest.

Raleigh 1975
09-20-13, 06:56
So, is it normal here to have two ladies near 50yo the only staff? I went Saturday, was greeted by the short one, asked to see the other lady and was told that was fine. She showed me in and I got undressed, then the short one comes back in saying the other lady needs to eat. I really wanted to walk, but had already paid and was standing there naked, so I stayed. Nice table shower, massage was lacking, left happy but disappointed. Won't go back until I hear they have some younger or more attractive ladies.Anallvn, maybe just an off experience for some reason.

I have not seen any older ladies there. They must have a large staff. When leaving the there the other day I saw a 20s hottie with a very nice body (had glasses on).

FYI, I normally visit in the afternoon.

I have had very good massages there each time.

Mango Man
09-20-13, 09:29
So, is it normal here to have two ladies near 50yo the only staff? I went Saturday, was greeted by the short one, asked to see the other lady and was told that was fine. She showed me in and I got undressed, then the short one comes back in saying the other lady needs to eat. I really wanted to walk, but had already paid and was standing there naked, so I stayed. Nice table shower, massage was lacking, left happy but disappointed. Won't go back until I hear they have some younger or more attractive ladies.Dude, that sucks.

Widower
09-20-13, 11:39
After reading some of these posts, I decided to hit a couple of AMPs close to where I work. I tried #8 on the list first. Decent looking woman with a good personality. It was probably one of the best massages I've had including back walking. No tease during the massage or shower and was told I would have to was the front myself. I will not return unless I just want a massage.

Next was #7 on the list. I called ahead to make an appointment. It sounded like I woke the girl up when the phone rang. I went right over and was the only one in the place. The woman that greeted me was tall and looked pretty nice. She took my money and told me to get undressed. I was getting excited about this visit. Then the girl came in to give my massage. A short girl with a decent body. The massage was pretty bad and the girl might as well been somewhere else. I could tell that she did not want to be there. I tried small talk with no luck. On the flip, I did the light roaming with no argument. At first. Then she took my roaming hand and put it on my junk. Oh well, at least the table shower was pretty good.

I probably will not return. I'll continue with my quest.You picked a couple of (C) AMPs that are difficult to leave happy from. I have never left happy from #8. The massage was always good. It took me 4 visits at #7 to leave happy. Now I leave happy every time. There are a couple of places where you are almost assured of leaving happy but most of the places you have to earn the trust of the provider. Once you obtain her trust (and you like her) go back and ask for her by name. PM me if you want to ask questions in more detail.

Happy Hunting