PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51

Pubb69
05-29-22, 13:33
Yes. She is exactly as advertised.Definitely something different. A way overpriced service from an un trained masseuse, I can't believe she has managed to stay in business this long. Some guys think these woman are their friends just because they talk to them, she found a way to exploit desperate men without doing anything considered illegal so good for her.

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
05-29-22, 15:51
After much thought and reviewing all posts about Ruby Massage it was apparent many mongers shared their experiences. That in part is what this forum is for. But too much of a good thing draws attention. I would not be surprised that the owner follows this forum. I would want to know if I was in the same situation. Maybe the owner told the massager no more. Maybe the same is true with all the recent closures of AMPs. The forum giveth and taketh.Ruby doesn't get many posts because it is in Durham and why drive the extra distance when Moon, Apple, Studio and 1 + 1 all provide the same thing. The boss made a decision for no HE because staying open means some money versus closing shop which means no money. I'm sure the workers understand and of course they can leave and go to a different parlor. As far as this forum well IMO it didn't have any impact. Sure every boss and worker would prefer no online reviews however the purpose of the forum is to share info. It can be tricky with posts and some members were sent to band camp because they tried to walk a fine line with the posting rules. We respect Uncle but politics drives LE visits and not posts on this forum. Personally, I would pay $1 a month for access to this site and people who don't pay can't read the posts. This would eliminate many casual eyes who never contribute but always take.

This is my tip about posting. If I go to Sunny my post might be: I saw Suzy and she was easy on the eyes. Nice figure with a C cup. 80 house fee and 100 tip and I left very happy. I will repeat! Everyone knows Sunny has older ladies and everyone knows what service is provided. A post like that would suggest that the lady is younger than average and the service was better than average. I didn't use those key words that gets certain people in the public riled up.

Now if I go to Studio my post might be: I saw the new lady named Candy. She is early 30's, petite and a cute face. The massage was medium and thorough. Nice tease before the flip. After the flip she provided a wonderful finish and I left relaxed and happy. 80 house fee and 80 tip. Did I say anything to suggest anything? No but the the post suggests that the the lady is younger than most, the massage was good and it's understood that the HE was on point with probably some UTC. Right? Well, actually yes and no but that was the intent for the casual reader. Those trusted forum members might get a PM that says Candy is attractive and she needs to be your next visit. For a negotiated tip she will get saran wrap from the kitchen, wrap junior up and proceeded with an excellent BJ.

Did I break any rules? No. Did I share in a post? Yes and it's up to each person to work out their own finish. For those trusted members did I share? Yes, and that's the real benefit of this forum. Establishing trust with like minded members who pay, experience, share by posting and share through PM's.

AshWink
05-29-22, 15:54
After much thought and reviewing all posts about Ruby Massage it was apparent many mongers shared their experiences. That in part is what this forum is for. But too much of a good thing draws attention. I would not be surprised that the owner follows this forum. I would want to know if I was in the same situation. Maybe the owner told the massager no more. Maybe the same is true with all the recent closures of AMPs. The forum giveth and taketh.

100% agree. She told me during my previous visits that the owner doesn't want any reviews about extras. But that beats the purpose of this forum. Anyway it was fun while it lasted.

Terra Ryzing
05-29-22, 18:31
Curious about this place. I've seen some ads for it. They advertise as a Thai Massage place but not sure if it's simply 100% legit or might offer extra. Anyone have any knowledge of it?

05-29-22, 20:33
Curious about this place. I've seen some ads for it. They advertise as a Thai Massage place but not sure if it's simply 100% legit or might offer extra. Anyone have any knowledge of it?All Thai places in Raleigh are rated D for difficult. From my personal experience at Sukho and reading the forum over the years there hasn't been a report saying that a HE was provided. Are there exceptions? Sure but it takes a special relationship between the masseuse and her client at any non-erotic parlors.

BrownRod
05-30-22, 00:23
Anyone have any intel on https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/84383696-dc15-4ac5-8f78-0e2679374feb?I remember she use to advertise on the old Backpage under the body rub section. There was a lot to chose from back then so I passed on her for much better options. However things changed, I saw her once about a year ago. She had very high prices and advertised sensual massage same as now. It was a big waist of my time and money. She insinuates that there is a good time to be had but didn't offer any extras. She giving one of the worst massages I've ever had anywhere. I couldn't take it anymore so at that point I just asked her for extra, a HJ or at least some better hand placements. She said she doesn't do any sexual massages only sensual. I told her what she was doing wasn't even sensual. She responded with some BS about it being mental. It was pretty obvious she was just scamming guys. I never went back and would never recommend her to anyone. However that doesn't she is not doing anything for some of her very old customers. But I don't think she is worth the time if you are new.

Dawgrex
05-30-22, 10:12
I've been to Ruby 3-4 times in the past. Nice clean place. Girl was cute with a next door look but was fun on the flip. Nice and flirty but not dirty old washed up. Any way that's what I liked. Was there today and once I'm face down she tells me that she can't "help me today". Then explains that too many places are getting shut down and she needs to be careful.

Not one to take no I press but with no luck. I'm not a dick about about it, I just ask in a different way or try to explore my options but she wasn't havening it. She offered for me to stay by myself and do what I need to and she offered me towels. Nice try but I declined. I left a smaller tip and likely won't return unless I hear that things have changed.

I'm interested to hear what you guys have experienced lately.Dude don't tip if the service wasn't up to your standards. SMH.

Ashkbp
05-30-22, 11:23
I remember she use to advertise on the old Backpage under the body rub section. There was a lot to chose from back then so I passed on her for much better options. However things changed, I saw her once about a year ago. She had very high prices and advertised sensual massage same as now. It was a big waist of my time and money. She insinuates that there is a good time to be had but didn't offer any extras. She giving one of the worst massages I've ever had anywhere. I couldn't take it anymore so at that point I just asked her for extra, a HJ or at least some better hand placements. She said she doesn't do any sexual massages only sensual. I told her what she was doing wasn't even sensual. She responded with some BS about it being mental. It was pretty obvious she was just scamming guys. I never went back and would never recommend her to anyone. However that doesn't she is not doing anything for some of her very old customers. But I don't think she is worth the time if you are new.Does she even dress somewhat sexy.

Pubb69
05-30-22, 12:03
Does she even dress somewhat sexy.Nothing but a line of b. S. No doubt she is hoping guys see her as playing on the fence and they are enticed by the idea of getting something extra off her. Problem is with her ridiculous rates, you are already paying for something you will never get. Added on top is her massage skills apparently suck so you would have done better by giving your money to the unfortunates at the homeless center or a donation to your favorite charity. It's a shameful waste of resources to give your money to scam artists.

MikefromCali
05-30-22, 18:22
Nothing but a line of b. S. No doubt she is hoping guys see her as playing on the fence and they are enticed by the idea of getting something extra off her. Problem is with her ridiculous rates, you are already paying for something you will never get. Added on top is her massage skills apparently suck so you would have done better by giving your money to the unfortunates at the homeless center or a donation to your favorite charity. It's a shameful waste of resources to give your money to scam artists.I went to see her also. In person, she is cute, cool personality, lots of thickness but I was curious to really see the difference of "sensual" vs "sexual". I have to also agree that her prices are stupid ridiculous. She was wearing jeans and a button up shirt and I was kinda of turned off by it but curiosity got the best of me. At least wear something comfortable instead of looking like you about to go to the mall. She doesn't get on the table, no body to body, or even sit on your back but sensual is definitely the wrong word. I guess using her nails sometimes is the sensual part. I do give her props for truly explaining what is offered in her ad but even that was lackluster overall. There is times you really just want a Sensual massage and she kinda failed with that. I would be surprised if she has repeat customers. She has potential and cool ass personality. But she need to make those prices right and make it actually sensual physically and mentally.

TheShredSter66
05-31-22, 08:16
Studio opened back up at some point over the weekend. Noticed the sign on Sunday afternoon. Made a visit Monday. Sunny took care of me. Check my previous posts for some reviews of her. We had a good tome it was as expected given previous visits with her. Hanna was not working at the time but was led to believe she would be returning. Theres a third woman there I've never seen I believe her name is suzy. Anyway lets all be low key about it so they can maybe stay open for a while. Paid $60 hh $50 tip for an excellent standard finish with some utc.

Ncsu74
05-31-22, 10:33
Has anyone visited her.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/1748847

Pubb69
05-31-22, 11:04
I went to see her also. In person, she is cute, cool personality, lots of thickness but I was curious to really see the difference of "sensual" vs "sexual". I have to also agree that her prices are stupid ridiculous. She was wearing jeans and a button up shirt and I was kinda of turned off by it but curiosity got the best of me. At least wear something comfortable instead of looking like you about to go to the mall. She doesn't get on the table, no body to body, or even sit on your back but sensual is definitely the wrong word. I guess using her nails sometimes is the sensual part. I do give her props for truly explaining what is offered in her ad but even that was lackluster overall. There is times you really just want a Sensual massage and she kinda failed with that. I would be surprised if she has repeat customers. She has potential and cool ass personality. But she need to make those prices right and make it actually sensual physically and mentally.I won't blame her for charging what fools are willing to pay, its free enterprise and she is doing nothing illegal but I hope the curiosity factor is ending. Good grief!

Admiral91
06-02-22, 15:23
Seniors please PM me phone # for studio.

Thanks.

RingerDinger1
06-02-22, 22:20
I was curious about this lady. I had been to see her several times years back. She had done some modeling too. Lived in big house with privacy fence. I was wondering if anybody new what happened to her?

BrownRod
06-03-22, 14:54
Does she even dress somewhat sexy.Nope, its bait, give her the money first then nothing. At first I started to drop a line on her to the NC massage board because she does have a license, let them see her ad. Just to make her take it down and stop the fraud. But later I was like she got now forget it and move on. But I see she is still at it. What a shame.

WitchDoc13
06-03-22, 15:29
I was curious about this lady. I had been to see her several times years back. She had done some modeling too. Lived in big house with privacy fence. I was wondering if anybody new what happened to her?Who is that?

Rogertt
06-03-22, 21:59
Who is that?Estelle was her name if I recall.

CarolinaSlick
06-04-22, 08:29
Yea she's wonderful seen her multiple times. One of the greatest BBBJ you'll ever get (tongue ring) super easy to talk to great personality. Awesome time every time she's a real down to earth cool chick. Definitely not a clock watcher and some of the biggest natural boobs you will ever see LOL.

Has anyone visited her.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/1748847

JocoGuy007
06-04-22, 10:42
That was indeed her name. She was batshit crazy. I think about it was, the rub itself wasn't great but it also wasn't the worst in the world. Oh a lot of guys had a similar experience, she would sit in a chair or on a stool instead of standing and moving around, so she tended to stay in one area. Her and if she was having any conversation there was no telling what she was talking about. Tam, she would be trying to rush the experience. But, therub itself wasn't terrible and the ending was adequate though mechanical.

She wasn't someone I would have put on my rotation list, but I did try to hit her up a second time in a pinch. I had checked her off of my bucket list probably a year before that. I had to bypass Raleigh on 541 day, had some pent up frustration and thought she might be a viable and convenient option. She was advertising on multiple sites but not every day her ad happened to be up at that time, so I called. She answered and pretended to be totally surprised about an ad. I let her know that I had seen her before. All of a sudden she starts ranting, "this is not sex with little girls, if that's what you think it is. " what the fuck?! First of all, you wanted to act like you weren't even advertising, so how did we get from there to you accusing me of soliciting a child? I told you that I've seen you before, I know where you live, I know how your set up works, I know you have a cat named Christian, etc. Hi hung up the phone and checked her off of the list permanently.

Not even five minutes later, she called my number back wanting to schedule the appointment.

She had gotten in trouble a few years before for advertising as a licensed therapist. Somehow they were able to confirm that she was offering sexual favors so she had to make an appearance before the massage licensing board. She was already crazy before that, that experience made her paranoid on top of it all

Estelle was her name if I recall.

Lobloz
06-04-22, 12:56
Seniors please PM me phone # for studio.

Thanks.Studio location please? Or contact information?

TheShredSter66
06-04-22, 13:13
Dropped in this morning and saw suzy for the first time at studio. As far massage goes she did a pretty decent job (as far as AMP standards go). Quiet, pretty reserved. No tease at all though. Not a little light touch preflip. So that was a bit of a letdown. Older gal than the other two there. Average size for an asian girl. May leave it to luck of the draw there next time. The other two there are usually a good time and this one may open up more.

06-04-22, 20:03
Studio location please? Or contact information?Follow the link for the address but their phone number has changed.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List&p=5538429&viewfull=1#post5538429

JustAMarine
06-07-22, 14:37
I think you're right.Went to see Becky at AMP on Rock quarry road on Friday. Nice table shower, very nice girl, and great massage. PM me for details.

Spooner Strum
06-08-22, 08:09
Who is that?Pretty sure that house was sold a couple of years back.

Shingedingle
06-08-22, 10:53
Raleigh has been dead as of late. Moon seems to be the only spot to get a half decent rub. Yo Yo was amazing, but they're closed now too.

Is there anywhere new at all?

BigPapaJohn022
06-10-22, 01:51
Been twice in the past month and while they get close, there is no cigar.

Was able to chat briefly with one of the girls. She said "American owners now. No Chinese" and "1 girl fired".

Unless I am just that unlucky or there is something I am missing then they would have to be blind to miss the opportunity I present.

Light draping, and the massage itself is very adequate, but this place is no longer on my list.

BigPapaJohn022
06-10-22, 01:59
Raleigh has been dead as of late. Moon seems to be the only spot to get a half decent rub. Yo Yo was amazing, but they're closed now too.

Is there anywhere new at all?Been to this place twice in the past month. Minimal draping and a great oil massage, but no return on investment. Left frustrated both times. This place isn't just being difficult, and I'm more than polite and tip well.

Ashkbp
06-10-22, 16:36
Went to see Becky at AMP on Rock quarry road on Friday. Nice table shower, very nice girl, and great massage. PM me for details.Sent dm. Asking about rock quarry.

06-10-22, 22:16
Been twice in the past month and while they get close, there is no cigar.

Was able to chat briefly with one of the girls. She said "American owners now. No Chinese" and "1 girl fired".

Unless I am just that unlucky or there is something I am missing then they would have to be blind to miss the opportunity I present.

Light draping, and the massage itself is very adequate, but this place is no longer on my list.This spa has been rated D for a long time. Occasionally someone on the forum goes to see if anything has changed but the result is the same. They have an ad on adult search under erotic massage so I guess minimal draping is their definition of erotic. They have a sign in the room that says any suggestion of sexual services will result in termination of the massage so to me that's a clear message of what's not going to happen.

Tall John
06-11-22, 05:42
Recent Duraleigh reports are a few years late in doing so.

6 was 86 long long time ago.

06-11-22, 08:47
Recent Duraleigh reports are a few years late in doing so.

6 was 86 long long time ago.The last time this place was discussed was May 2021 in posts #10379 & #10381. This place doesn't get discussed often because most on the Raleigh thread know what's not available. JJ's List has been out for a long time and it's been a great tool in helping people decide where to go.

JustAMarine
06-11-22, 17:26
Studio location please? Or contact information?What is address of Studio?

TheShredSter66
06-11-22, 18:30
1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.

Pyrogeek
06-13-22, 02:42
I can confirm that Duraleigh Road is legit, at least at the moment. They offer a wonderful massage that is worth the door fee, though leave the door cracked open and offer a rub with no hints or wandering at all. Worth it for the massage, if that's all you are looking for.

06-13-22, 13:02
What is address of Studio?See JJ's List.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

JustAMarine
06-13-22, 22:17
1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.

HolidayHero
06-14-22, 11:55
Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.What was the donation? Thanks.

TheShredSter66
06-15-22, 13:35
Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.If that's true we lost a couple good ones. Maybe one or two of the new ones will do a good job of taking their place.

Skndvr
06-16-22, 06:17
1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.I went last week and saw Hanna. Basic 1 hour with a good flip. I miss Maya though.

APlan
06-16-22, 17:21
The providers I try to stick with were all unavailable so I figured I'd give Studio a shot. I've been going to fewer and fewer local AMPs because the standard service just can't get me across the finish line lately. Walked in without calling and was given a room immediately. Good enough English and fun whispered banter during massage. I let me hands roam during and she encouraged me. Light tease before flip. Seniors can PM for details but it was anything but my typical Raleigh area AMP experience. I'll be returning soon.

EyeSpy2
06-17-22, 05:58
I can confirm that Duraleigh Road is legit, at least at the moment. They offer a wonderful massage that is worth the door fee, though leave the door cracked open and offer a rub with no hints or wandering at all. Worth it for the massage, if that's all you are looking for.Agreed. They have signs posted discouraging sexual behaviour. There was a young Asian in her 20's working there a few months ago but I stopped going since waste of drive and money with no extras.

RonOneil
06-17-22, 17:22
They definitely are legit I went 3 x in a the course of 3 months and I didn't get her name but she gave a half way service. She basically let me do it myself and would help here and there. She kept watching the door and saying "boss no like". Haven't been this year especially after finding yo-yo hopefully they reopen.

RonOneil
06-17-22, 17:39
They definitely are legit I went 3 x in a the course of 3 months and I didn't get her name but she gave a half way service. She basically let me do it myself and would help here and there. She kept watching the door and saying "boss no like". Haven't been this year especially after finding yo-yo hopefully they reopen.

ChmodVeg
06-17-22, 19:02
I called to make an appointment to the phone number I found in google but when I was asked what type of services I was looking I said body massage and the lady got upset and told me to never call them again. All I wanted to know was if I could make it on time. Does anyone have their real phone number to make an appointment? What is the procedure when calling for those of you who have been there recently? Please send me a pm. Thanks.

Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.

TheShredSter66
06-18-22, 09:06
I called to make an appointment to the phone number I found in google but when I was asked what type of services I was looking I said body massage and the lady got upset and told me to never call them again. All I wanted to know was if I could make it on time. Does anyone have their real phone number to make an appointment? What is the procedure when calling for those of you who have been there recently? Please send me a pm. Thanks.I'm pretty sure you called the hair salon next door to them trying to get your dick rubbed! LOL. The number on rubmaps is still good. The google one is not.

BigPapaJohn022
06-19-22, 21:50
Would like to know if I'm overly generous. For an hour massage is $$4 standard? Too generous? Not generous enough? Always feel like they want more when I leave, but haven't been refused service either.

ElectricHug
06-20-22, 00:12
Would like to know if I'm overly generous. For an hour massage is $$4 standard? Too generous? Not generous enough? Always feel like they want more when I leave, but haven't been refused service either.Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.

06-20-22, 12:21
Would like to know if I'm overly generous. For an hour massage is $$4 standard? Too generous? Not generous enough? Always feel like they want more when I leave, but haven't been refused service either.In the old days, that wasn't so long ago, the rates were 6 for house fee, 4 for standard service, 7 for BJ and $ for FS. Today, the house fee has gone from 7 to 8 coming out of COVID restrictions, 4 for standard service, 8 for BJ and $ - $4 for FS. The rates will vary depending on location and whether the AMP is a FS AMP or not. For example, there is only one AMP in the Triad that provides FS and the rate is $. If you visit SOB just over the NC line, those FS AMPs will ask for $4 but will take $2.

All all of the other AMPs in the local area are HJ only AMPs. The owners tell there employers only HJ, but there are ladies who will do more, because they want more money. This is where you have to be careful and be smart. If you drive a nice car, then park away from the store and walk. Don't wear jewelry or high end clothes. These ladies will milk you, if they think you have money or if they think you like them. Look like an ordinary guy, be respectful and negotiate the ending you want. There are ladies at a HJ AMP who will take 8 for a BJ, but if you are tipping 8 to see some ta-tas during your HJ then she got you because you should only be tipping 5 to see those ta-tas during a HJ.

Now here is the X factor. If you really like the lady or she is your fantasy and you've tried all the tricks on several visits and still no nude HJ, no BJ and no FS, then you will have to tip what she wants for the fantasy you want. Guys on the forum will judge you for tipping a high amount but hey, if that's what it took to fulfill your fantasy, then that's your decision. Now, if you're just looking for BJ or FS from any lady then go to a FS AMP or schedule an appointment with an Asian escort, because you save some money.

This is the recommended tip baseline for a non-FS AMP: HJ - 4, UTC HJ - 6, BJ - 8 and $ - FS. Now, the tip baseline is too help with your negotiating skills and sometimes you will have to go above the baseline if the lady is younger then average, sexy, attractive or has good skills.

06-20-22, 12:33
Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.I think most readers are fine with either style. It's personal preference and I have used both, but I do prefer using 4 instead of $40 and $ instead of $100 and $6 instead of $160, because its the style I'm use too. You are right though about the site's auto corrections, so I don't use the period anymore so the flow of the sentence isn't disrupted.

BigPapaJohn022
06-20-22, 15:48
Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.

Prlifemx
06-20-22, 18:40
I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.

WitchDoc13
06-20-22, 18:55
What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.For 240 it better be sauna, shower, FS then shower and a possible voss water LOL. Please don't do that.

Ashkbp
06-22-22, 11:09
Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.

TheShredSter66
06-22-22, 14:38
Studio has been closed for about a week (give or take not sure what day they actually closed). Anybody know what's up?

Spooner Strum
06-22-22, 16:45
Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.I think there is a place near the pier kinda by the DQ and Wings.

Idletoolong
06-26-22, 10:42
I hadn't seen any recent reports on the latest status of the closed Yo-Yo Spa so I drove by. The building sign above the door has been taken down and it looks closed with no activity. If they plan to re-open I doubt it will be at this location. Too bad, this limits our options even further in an already dry market.

BroncoMan1
06-26-22, 14:23
Haven't seen anything about Moon of late. Updated are appreciated. PM ok.

FunTimesX
06-26-22, 17:13
Best play for some prostate play? Rimming action?

Please PM if ya would like.

TheShredSter66
06-26-22, 18:42
I went to moon on Thursday and had a good visit. I don't know of anything else in the area still open. Maybe osaka? Forgot what their current number is if anyone can pm it to me. Buck jones is closed again, studio and green apple never reopened. Any intel on the situation would be appreciated. Pm is fine.

WGraves
06-26-22, 23:03
Just scroll few pages and you will see this area is dead. Check escorts thread, I saw someone posted Alexxxa for rimming action. There may be options out there that may come and go but you need to follow the thread regularly.

MSquaredd72
06-27-22, 06:05
Haven't seen anything about Moon of late. Updated are appreciated. PM ok.The massage at Moon is amazing specially the hot stone. I have seen few girls there, but its just a standard HJ with touching over clothes nothing else.

Livinitinva
06-27-22, 13:28
Trina.

She is early 50's and not a looker, but she gets rave reviews about quality of service.

While most don't recommend it, you can get 4-hands with her daughter but the service is usually much tamer then.

RndmGuy
06-27-22, 15:12
I went to moon on Thursday and had a good visit. I don't know of anything else in the area still open. Maybe osaka? Forgot what their current number is if anyone can pm it to me. Buck jones is closed again, studio and green apple never reopened. Any intel on the situation would be appreciated. Pm is fine.Osaka, Studio, Yo Yo were all closed this weekend. Moon only one open it seems in area.

Jcs579
06-27-22, 18:56
Osaka, Studio, Yo Yo were all closed this weekend. Moon only one open it seems in area.All the other spots closed.

WpbDude
06-27-22, 20:16
For 240 it better be sauna, shower, FS then shower and a possible voss water LOL. Please don't do that.VOSS water! LOL.

Gatttaca
06-29-22, 17:42
All the other spots closed.Just Google it.

Recent experiences. I have been pretty regular since the last couple of months. Mostly got Luna. Good massage standard finish. Same with Candy. Only light OTC with both. But Candy had a loose short dress so more skin to touch. Strictly OTC. Saw Bonnie one time massage was not good but let let me do some UTC, not much really just some play with the girls. Moon is more convenient for me to go during errands so just making it work with what we have left.

Jcs579
06-29-22, 18:41
Just Google it.

Recent experiences. I have been pretty regular since the last couple of months. Mostly got Luna. Good massage standard finish. Same with Candy. Only light OTC with both. But Candy had a loose short dress so more skin to touch. Strictly OTC. Saw Bonnie one time massage was not good but let let me do some UTC, not much really just some play with the girls. Moon is more convenient for me to go during errands so just making it work with what we have left.Is it moon aroma therapy? Yo yo was 12 min from me. Super convenient, and studio closed 2 weeks ago. Went to another AMP on.

Maynard. No HE, but let me jerk while massage.

06-29-22, 19:54
Is it moon aroma therapy? Yo yo was 12 min from me. Super convenient, and studio closed 2 weeks ago. Went to another AMP on.

Maynard. No HE, but let me jerk while massage.Yes, Moon Aroma Therapy.

Rink1966
07-02-22, 13:25
I went to the moon on Tuesday of this week. It was busy, I guess because it's the only one left. Drew Coco. Best massage I have ever had and a great finish also. I'm going back soon.

BarryMcKock
07-02-22, 14:05
I went to the moon on Tuesday of this week. It was busy, I guess because it's the only one left. Drew Coco. Best massage I have ever had and a great finish also. I'm going back soon.Does Moon have a table shower yet? I last went back when they weee first open and at the time they didn't but sounded like they were working on one.

Explr555
07-02-22, 14:36
Hey stopping by the area, reading that chat it looks pretty slow, any places I should try to visit tomorrow? Moon? Where is that?

07-03-22, 01:02
Hey stopping by the area, reading that chat it looks pretty slow, any places I should try to visit tomorrow? Moon? Where is that?https://moonaromatherapy.com/

Rink1966
07-03-22, 05:26
Does Moon have a table shower yet? I last went back when they weee first open and at the time they didn't but sounded like they were working on one.They do not.

TheShredSter66
07-05-22, 21:05
While doing some errands for work the other day I popped through the cary circuit looking for open signs. Green apple / healing spa has taken their paper "under construktion" sign down. There was a woman inside at the front window looking out but still no answer when I tried to call. Just rings. Did not get out and give the door a tug as I didn't have time (or any cash on me). Maybe if were lucky they intend to try and reopen soon. Studio and buck jones both not taking calls. Straight to voicemail that is either full or not set up.

TightHammies
07-05-22, 21:06
New and owe some reports.

Visited Moon since the first week, about 6 trips in all. Small townhome style office complex. Businesses next door aren't high traffic but not vacant. A decent setting. I've always called first. The time I didn't call, I had to wait in my room for about 20 minutes. Very clean, no ts, 60 hh and 80 h. Always shown to room and left to get ready. Very clean setting. Never negotiated, never discussed, always standard he and left 40 on dresser. Never discussed, just was unspoken but clearly understood. I've seen:

Coco- good looking 40 something. In shape. Confident and great personality. Great massage, good tease, and nice. Talks if you want to or just works if you don't. Hot stones are great touch.

Michelle (or close) - little younger and bit cuter. But probably least favorite. Still good but way more shy. Less tease. Less comfortable.

Luna- 40'ish, good shape, face a little less. Maybe just cause she seems mad. Good massage though. Can't complain.

Nattie
07-06-22, 07:42
Thanks for the update Shred. I was going to do the same today. Saved me a trip. .

While doing some errands for work the other day I popped through the cary circuit looking for open signs. Green apple / healing spa has taken their paper "under construktion" sign down. There was a woman inside at the front window looking out but still no answer when I tried to call. Just rings. Did not get out and give the door a tug as I didn't have time (or any cash on me). Maybe if were lucky they intend to try and reopen soon. Studio and buck jones both not taking calls. Straight to voicemail that is either full or not set up.

YisItSoEasy
07-06-22, 16:37
I JUST did a quick check on Studio hoping to get lucky and have a story for you all. Got out and tugged on the door but locked. Hopefully something pops back up in the area soon. The tough part is once one springs up and is reported, guys light it up like crazy and when there's so much attention to the area, it gets shut down.

I've been working on some unconventional options. Reddit / Twitter / Snap. I have a few in the bag that don't require any roses for time spent but aren't in the area.

I also got signed up for CuddleBuddies (based on a review a couple weeks back). Booked something mid July with a 40-something baddie. I'll TOFTT and report back. Seems like most of them are legit but I'm guessing if you build rapport more could be had. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Falconwings33
07-07-22, 10:08
I JUST did a quick check on Studio hoping to get lucky and have a story for you all. Got out and tugged on the door but locked. Hopefully something pops back up in the area soon. The tough part is once one springs up and is reported, guys light it up like crazy and when there's so much attention to the area, it gets shut down.

I've been working on some unconventional options. Reddit / Twitter / Snap. I have a few in the bag that don't require any roses for time spent but aren't in the area.

I also got signed up for CuddleBuddies (based on a review a couple weeks back). Booked something mid July with a 40-something baddie. I'll TOFTT and report back. Seems like most of them are legit but I'm guessing if you build rapport more could be had. At least that's what I'm hoping.I must have missed the post on cuddle buddies. What a neat idea! I just signed up and it looks like there a few good looking women in the area. Would love to hear some feedback from others on how well it works.

Wst14
07-10-22, 12:37
I've been on cuddle comfort for 2 years and have had great experiences with a few providers.

The ones that do it for pleasure are the ones you'll probably get more out of.

The "professionals " usually just do the cuddling and charge 100 an hour.

Bad thing about it though is that if you say anything sexual on there you will get banned.

JJCale
07-10-22, 15:04
Anyone seen her recently? Seen the comments about her but not able to get in contact. Wondering if anyone else has recently?

BushLeague
07-10-22, 15:19
Anyone seen her recently? Seen the comments about her but not able to get in contact. Wondering if anyone else has recently?I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She has a lot of non-provider stuff going on. She is just a busy woman but very cool and has a great vibe. Keep trying her. She has great skills.

JustAMarine
07-10-22, 16:18
I've been on cuddle comfort for 2 years and have had great experiences with a few providers.

The ones that do it for pleasure are the ones you'll probably get more out of.

The "professionals " usually just do the cuddling and charge 100 an hour.

Bad thing about it though is that if you say anything sexual on there you will get banned.Could I pm me some good cuddle partners that you've found? Thanks.

ParticularLab
07-12-22, 20:49
Was wondering if anyone has tried out Oriental Body Massage? They supposedly have a table shower according to RM. Want to know yall's experience before I blow money there.

07-12-22, 21:52
Was wondering if anyone has tried out Oriental Body Massage? They supposedly have a table shower according to RM. Want to know yall's experience before I blow money there.That placed closed several years ago. The owner opened a new store that provides non-erotic massages.

FuckHard
07-12-22, 22:20
Was wondering if anyone has tried out Oriental Body Massage? They supposedly have a table shower according to RM. Want to know yall's experience before I blow money there.I been here twice but no luck. They make you clean down there yourself.

And absolutely no HE.

07-12-22, 22:33
Was wondering if anyone has tried out Oriental Body Massage? They supposedly have a table shower according to RM. Want to know yall's experience before I blow money there.

I been here twice but no luck. They make you clean down there yourself.

And absolutely no HE.Yes, a non-erotic massage and they didn't even ask me to flip over.

https://orientalbodymassage.business.site/

07-12-22, 22:40
Was wondering if anyone has tried out Oriental Body Massage? They supposedly have a table shower according to RM. Want to know yall's experience before I blow money there.The pic on RM is incorrect. It was confusing because that pic is from the previous location on Capital Blvd which closed several years ago. See attachment for pic of current location.

King11
07-13-22, 00:54
Visited Moon for the 1st time based on recommendations here. I called in advanced and asked for CoCo but she's wasn't available. So went in and drew Candy. Pretty thin for my taste but made up for it in the looks dept. Pretty standard massage (just go in lay on your stomach for some time and flip over). Not a lot of teasing though. She definitely knows what she's doing for the HE but is pretty strict about OTC only. Overall pretty good and will be back to see who else I can get to test the differences. Do you guys have anyone else I try to ask for based on your experience?

ParticularLab
07-13-22, 11:22
The pic on RM is incorrect. It was confusing because that pic is from the previous location on Capital Blvd which closed several years ago. See attachment for pic of current location.Thanks, I didn't realize that they closed and a new one opened up. The TS gave me hope but now I'll just go to moon.

Soulreaver
07-13-22, 15:36
The pic on RM is incorrect. It was confusing because that pic is from the previous location on Capital Blvd which closed several years ago. See attachment for pic of current location.This place is legit massage. Two older women working but they do a good backwalk. Expect to be interrupted due to them being short staffed, to answer phone or deal with walk ins

The massage quality is good, however they charge $100 now for an hour which puts it on the pricier side.

I used to visit a few times pre covid and then meet up with summer on capital however now things change.

Maybe if there was some good talent available near by I could arrange a combo like before

However with the lack of responses and scheduling issues it might be tough getting a provider

ParticularLab
07-13-22, 20:46
Visited Moon for the 1st time based on recommendations here. I called in advanced and asked for CoCo but she's wasn't available. So went in and drew Candy. Pretty thin for my taste but made up for it in the looks dept. Pretty standard massage (just go in lay on your stomach for some time and flip over). Not a lot of teasing though. She definitely knows what she's doing for the HE but is pretty strict about OTC only. Overall pretty good and will be back to see who else I can get to test the differences. Do you guys have anyone else I try to ask for based on your experience?Yeah I also went to Moon for the first time last week. I got Luna and she's a little shy. Pretty young and good looking. Based on previous posts, Coco seems to be the best overall. Can anyone else say who they think gives the best experience?

FuckHard
07-14-22, 05:50
Yeah I also went to Moon for the first time last week. I got Luna and she's a little shy. Pretty young and good looking. Based on previous posts, Coco seems to be the best overall. Can anyone else say who they think gives the best experience?I stop by moon yesterday, I think her name was candy.

Massage 8/10, great tease she played with the boys thn standard HE.

I only been here twice but never meet coco.

Falconwings33
07-14-22, 08:47
Is there a mask requirement at Moon? Are the ladies wearing one?

I stop by moon yesterday, I think her name was candy.

Massage 8/10, great tease she played with the boys thn standard HE.

I only been here twice but never meet coco.

King11
07-14-22, 11:31
Is there a mask requirement at Moon? Are the ladies wearing one?There's a sign that says one is required on the door but no one inside had one on. So don't bother wearing one but bring one just in case.

APlan
07-15-22, 10:19
Good day all! I'll be traveling to Vegas for a week next month and I'm interested to hear from anyone with experience playing in that area. I'll be staying on the strip but I'm happy to get a cab if needed. I'll also read their forum, for intel, but the kind folks of Raleigh have helped me in other markets before as well. Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm open to casino girls, AMPs, or pros.

Jan2050
07-15-22, 13:38
Good day all! I'll be traveling to Vegas for a week next month and I'm interested to hear from anyone with experience playing in that area. I'll be staying on the strip but I'm happy to get a cab if needed. I'll also read their forum, for intel, but the kind folks of Raleigh have helped me in other markets before as well. Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm open to casino girls, AMPs, or pros.I'll be on strip next month as well, send me a PM, if you like to discuss timeline and see if we can get together and hunt together LOL.

King11
07-15-22, 20:48
For anyone that's seen Coco, is she strictly OTC? I haven't had here yet but from other posts on here it seems she's the best one to draw massage wise. Also how is Bonnie if anyone knows?

MemoryMaker
07-15-22, 22:01
For anyone that's seen Coco, is she strictly OTC? I haven't had here yet but from other posts on here it seems she's the best one to draw massage wise. Also how is Bonnie if anyone knows?Coco is gone for an extended period of time. Said she didn't know when she will be back. Luna is running things.

LoveSports
07-16-22, 15:19
Visited Trina recently, I have been trying to see her for a long time. I already knew what to expect from previous reviews and I received a very good massage and and a nice ending. Since it was my first visit I didn't get what I was looking for but I am sure the next visit will be better. I did find her to be a nice older lady who enjoys what she does. I will most likely repeat visit in the near future. I have seen Hailey before and thinking about seeing Jamie.

Nattie
07-16-22, 16:22
Been in the game for a good bit and I would never have envisioned this area only having one AMP. I guess Moon is the last one standing. So sad. The options as I see them are Fayetteville, South of the Boarder and Charlotte if you want to drive. If you want a guaranteed experience and you're willing to drive a little further or fly I would recommend NYC. I know it doesn't get much play on our boards but you can have a Bangkok experience (albeit a little more expensive LOL) in Manhattan. If you're not sure, read the posts at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports You will find the double rainbow. FYI, most of the pics are the girl that you will see. If you want to invest a little time read deep in the posts and it seems almost unreal but believe me it's the land of Milk and Honey. I understand that the price of entry is high but I've wasted so much here on mediocre experiences that the ROI in NYC is great. Guaranteed

King11
07-16-22, 19:36
Visited Trina recently, I have been trying to see her for a long time. I already knew what to expect from previous reviews and I received a very good massage and and a nice ending. Since it was my first visit I didn't get what I was looking for but I am sure the next visit will be better. I did find her to be a nice older lady who enjoys what she does. I will most likely repeat visit in the near future. I have seen Hailey before and thinking about seeing Jamie.Where is this spot located?

TheBadGuy
07-16-22, 23:24
The options as I see them are Fayetteville, South of the Boarder and Charlotte if you want to drive.Yasis Spa in Goldsboro.

Joe Looking
07-17-22, 10:23
Good day all! I'll be traveling to Vegas for a week next month and I'm interested to hear from anyone with experience playing in that area. I'll be staying on the strip but I'm happy to get a cab if needed. I'll also read their forum, for intel, but the kind folks of Raleigh have helped me in other markets before as well. Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm open to casino girls, AMPs, or pros.Been a few times and I usually go with the k girl agencies like discreet whispers or Tokyo. Discreet whispers has been my preference as the couple of one's I've done from there were less rushed. Also the Tokyo one kind of tries to pressure BBFS and I know several of their women offer it so to each his own.

I avoided casino girls due to bad reports. I can't comment on massage parlors because for me the agency was a safer bet due to scams.

On my ride trip I tried Eros and for scammed. They pulled the you paid for my time shit. The next one for eeos said I only paid for a CBJ and has 10 minutes. When it's outcall in a strange city you have to take it on the chin.

I've never ventured to the legal brothels. I did skip the games once and it was okay but I had to Uber to her place and it wasn't exactly safe Cary if you know what I mean. Being an out of towner you won't know the shit areas.

Prlifemx
07-17-22, 11:11
Where is this spot located?Not a MP. They are providers that post on Rubmd.

MisterT69
07-17-22, 11:34
Visited Trina recently, I have been trying to see her for a long time. I already knew what to expect from previous reviews and I received a very good massage and and a nice ending. Since it was my first visit I didn't get what I was looking for but I am sure the next visit will be better. I did find her to be a nice older lady who enjoys what she does. I will most likely repeat visit in the near future. I have seen Hailey before and thinking about seeing Jamie.This should have been posted in Non-AMP massages.

LoveSports
07-17-22, 13:05
This should have been posted in Non-AMP massages.You are right, my mistake.

07-18-22, 23:35
Yasis Spa in Goldsboro changed their name to Green Health Spa. The owner is not taking new massage clients. The focus of the spa is going to be dry sauna, facials, etc.

GolfPro38
07-19-22, 09:32
Any Dreams of Vickie.

https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/2f7c8608-61f4-4985-8141-1d44d7d9b9ef

PM please.

WGraves
07-19-22, 09:55
Go to the Escorts thread, there has been so much written in the recent days. She is around for some time with mostly positive reviews on the performance and some negative comments on scheduling challenges. I have not seen her, YMMV.

Any Dreams of Vickie.

https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/2f7c8608-61f4-4985-8141-1d44d7d9b9ef

PM please.

GolfPro38
07-19-22, 12:24
Go to the Escorts thread, there has been so much written in the recent days. She is around for some time with mostly positive reviews on the performance and some negative comments on scheduling challenges. I have not seen her, YMMV.Thanks for the reply but I've gone back 2 to 3 weeks can't find anything on her.

Different name?

Pmondore
07-20-22, 13:33
Thanks for the reply but I've gone back 2 to 3 weeks can't find anything on her.

Different name?The reviewers spellings vary (though her ads do not).

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30763-Bareback-beauties&p=6024158&viewfull=1#post6024158.

Shingedingle
07-20-22, 17:50
Outside of Moon, there doesn't seem to be a thing out there. Better off sticking to independent providers until things pick up again. Is there any information at all regarding new places?

GolfPro38
07-20-22, 21:02
The reviewers spellings vary (though her ads do not).

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30763-Bareback-beauties&p=6024158&viewfull=1#post6024158.Got it thanks.

Sounds intriguing.

LemonHead
07-23-22, 10:11
I drove by Studio (0011) this morning a little after 9 am, and the front door was propped open. I didn't have time today to stop in, but they frequently prop open the door as they're starting up for the day. Maybe a good sign.

Fatboy9
07-24-22, 14:35
I drove by Studio (0011) this morning a little after 9 am, and the front door was propped open. I didn't have time today to stop in, but they frequently prop open the door as they're starting up for the day. Maybe a good sign.They are open, who knows for how long.

Lobloz
07-24-22, 15:39
Just drove by osaka spa and there is a blinking red light saying open. Did not go inside but if that's your spot there you go.

Pubb69
07-25-22, 11:53
Just drove by osaka spa and there is a blinking red light saying open. Did not go inside but if that's your spot there you go.They are shut down and reopened time and time again. What am I missing?

Krasner
07-25-22, 16:02
I see lots of posts making reference to a place called Moon, but can't find the contact info or link.

Can someone help me out?

Nattie
07-25-22, 16:44
Plenty of info including a link to their website.

I see lots of posts making reference to a place called Moon, but can't find the contact info or link.

Can someone help me out?

MD Bellamy
07-25-22, 20:36

Can someone help me out?Find the "Search Thread" box to the top right above the messages. Type in Moon and hit the button. The website shows up on the first page of results. Easy-peasy!

MFranks
07-25-22, 21:48

Can someone help me out?https://moonaromatherapy.com/

ParticularLab
07-26-22, 12:23
They are open, who knows for how long.Does anyone know their updated phone number. It seems like the one on RM is not the right one anymore. Also did they offer just the typical HJ or did they offer more?

07-26-22, 13:13
They are shut down and reopened time and time again. What am I missing?You didn't miss anything. Apple and Studio have been doing the same thing.

HappeningMan
07-26-22, 22:01
You didn't miss anything. Apple and Studio have been doing the same thing.I checked yesterday and they were open. Said they were open since sometime now. Although there is no open sign on the door.

07-27-22, 06:10
I checked yesterday and they were open. Said they were open since sometime now. Although there is no open sign on the door.What's Happening Man! There has been a lot of new members lately. Welcome everyone who is new! Yes, Apple is open and maybe the no lit sign is intentional to stay low key. The ladies could be eager but remember don't over tip for the basic service.

King11
07-27-22, 23:36
What's Happening Man! There has been a lot of new members lately. Welcome everyone who is new! Yes, Apple is open and maybe the no lit sign is intentional to stay low key. The ladies could be eager but remember don't over tip for the basic service.Does anyone know all the services offered at Apple? Also what girls are worth the while there if anyone knows?

Deecee101
07-28-22, 11:40
Dreamt that I stopped by and had a nice (standard) visit with Candy. She's actually one of the more attractive providers I've come across at a place like this, would definitely dream again.

Shingedingle
07-28-22, 13:16
Got a good drive out this afternoon towards Mebane area. Anything worth while up that direction?

JRavensLoot
07-31-22, 12:03
Been in the game for a good bit and I would never have envisioned this area only having one AMP. I guess Moon is the last one standing. So sad. The options as I see them are Fayetteville, South of the Boarder and Charlotte if you want to drive. If you want a guaranteed experience and you're willing to drive a little further or fly I would recommend NYC. I know it doesn't get much play on our boards but you can have a Bangkok experience (albeit a little more expensive LOL) in Manhattan. If you're not sure, read the posts at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports You will find the double rainbow. FYI, most of the pics are the girl that you will see. If you want to invest a little time read deep in the posts and it seems almost unreal but believe me it's the land of Milk and Honey. I understand that the price of entry is high but I've wasted so much here on mediocre experiences that the ROI in NYC is great. GuaranteedNYC is such a fantastic gold mine. Undoubtedly the best in the country if you're looking for quality and quantity. I often take the Amtrak oil Lot of the best providers across the country actually started in NYC. If you got the extra bones and time and money to fly / drive / train to NYC I strongly recommend it.

ZackMyPants
07-31-22, 15:55
I was able to get some time at Studio Apple this weekend and had great success did an hour ($8) and had a standard finish in the turn. Could've gotten more, but just was there for a standard $4. Rub was ok finish though was great. Worked with Mya who was definitely up for some additional services.

King11
08-01-22, 02:16
I was able to get some time at Studio Apple this weekend and had great success did an hour ($8) and had a standard finish in the turn. Could've gotten more, but just was there for a standard $4. Rub was ok finish though was great. Worked with Mya who was definitely up for some additional services.How was Maya in the looks dept? Tall? Short? Petite? Decent ass? Etc. And was there any negotiation after the flip?

Ciolovec113
08-01-22, 07:43
Hannah who used to work at Studio before is there.

ANG07
08-01-22, 13:01
Or have anyone experienced this:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/87546749

Shingedingle
08-01-22, 13:23
Or have anyone experienced this:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/87546749You won't find any AMP's that offer anything remotely close to a Nuru here. That link above is a fake. Tried already and just a scam.

Your best bet is going to be an independent like Nami on https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc..

Only saw Nami once for the nuru, but it was pretty amazing for a first time experience. Basically exactly what you'll see in a video minus the BJ or FS. She can be kinda of strict with her screening, but she's 100% legit and very safe. Just realize that it's pricey. But I'd do it again when I have the cash to blow.

There are a couple others that say they offer Nuru out there, but can't speak to how legit they are. Always just ask if they have the legit Nuru gel and not just some oil.

King11
08-01-22, 13:27
Did Uncle LEO visit Moon within the past week? Google says permanently closed now, their site is down, and their phone goes straight to voicemail.

ZackMyPants
08-01-22, 23:26
How was Maya in the looks dept? Tall? Short? Petite? Decent ass? Etc. And was there any negotiation after the flip?She was very average, short, little bit of weight on her. There was some negotiating after the flip but it was pretty minimal I wanted just the standard finish and was hoping for some disrobing but she was not having it for what I had on myself. I limited my cash so I didn't overspend. Didn't want my dick to do the negotiations.

JakeLaMotta69
08-02-22, 10:32
NYC is such a fantastic gold mine. Undoubtedly the best in the country if you're looking for quality and quantity. I often take the Amtrak oil Lot of the best providers across the country actually started in NYC. If you got the extra bones and time and money to fly / drive / train to NYC I strongly recommend it.I agree wholeheartedly with the responder. I had a recent business trip to NYC, and I stopped by a little hole-in-the wall AMP in Queens. In short, I fell in love. If you can make it to NYC it's worth the trip.

Not to rub it in, but this is what we are missing here in NC. Check out the Flushing and North Jersey Review sections:

https://a*********.net/index.php

Barney58
08-02-22, 12:58
Did Uncle LEO visit Moon within the past week? Google says permanently closed now, their site is down, and their phone goes straight to voicemail.I tried there Sunday afternoon and it was closed with voicemail box full.

Fatboy9
08-03-22, 06:40
I tried there Sunday afternoon and it was closed with voicemail box full.Yep, last week they were visited by the "man", no one there had legit licenses. Damn shame.

Treyreed1
08-03-22, 12:55
Yep, last week they were visited by the "man", no one there had legit licenses. Damn shame.That's sad, but I can't call it unexpected. Candy there was nice. Dreamed of good times at Sunny Hypnotists in Durham last week. The usual "lost in translation" hurdles with the crone who answers the door and goes by Coco, whom I find rude and pushy, but the new girl who works there is pleasant and maybe a 6.5. Damage 190 total for good non-family fun.

Nattie
08-03-22, 13:25
How do you know? PM is fine if you prefer.

Yep, last week they were visited by the "man", no one there had legit licenses. Damn shame.

Frenchie92
08-04-22, 19:27
Does any one know if Green health in Goldsboro does he?

AgeMass2
08-05-22, 17:21
Hello folks,

Recently moved in here. Sounds likes all the AMPs with some action seems shut down. Any place open in the triangle area?

DonOvO
08-05-22, 17:36
Few weeks ago I finally decided to check out the infamous Moon. Called to set up appointment and it was easy. Got there and walked in cause the door was open. All the girls were sitting at the front. Candy walked me to the back. Candy was very pretty BTW, was definitely skinny.

I got undressed and laid face up with no towel. Candy laughed and we started the massage after I turned over. The massage itself was actually really good. I should go for an hour next time, because she definitely knew how to work spots, and I needed that. Got down to the butt and she knew how to tease the boys. Went and did the flip and she just gets to work on my pipe no questions asked. That's how you do a service right there.

I asked for a footjob and she gave a pretty decent one, considering she hadn't done it before. Finished the HE with a HJ / FJ combo, and cleaned up. Massage was 60 bones for hh. Gave her a 50 tip on extra. Definitely told her I would return.

That was until now, cause apparently I'm seeing reports that Moon has closed. I really hope it can open back up, but unfortunately I knew it was a matter of time. Mfs can't keep their mouth closed for shit, and somebody always got to mess it up for everybody and snitch.

If anybody ends up getting word, please let me / us know if they will open. Pms welcomed as well.

Why'all make sure why'all stay safe out here.

AgeMass2
08-05-22, 18:03
I swing by moon y'day. Rang the bell. No response.

This is crime against humanity. Lived around the US and many other places around the world. Never came across such a dry area. What have ppls here done to deserve it?

Few weeks ago I finally decided to check out the infamous Moon. Called to set up appointment and it was easy. Got there and walked in cause the door was open. All the girls were sitting at the front. Candy walked me to the back. Candy was very pretty BTW, was definitely skinny.

I got undressed and laid face up with no towel. Candy laughed and we started the massage after I turned over. The massage itself was actually really good. I should go for an hour next time, because she definitely knew how to work spots, and I needed that. Got down to the butt and she knew how to tease the boys. Went and did the flip and she just gets to work on my pipe no questions asked. That's how you do a service right there.

I asked for a footjob and she gave a pretty decent one, considering she hadn't done it before. Finished the HE with a HJ / FJ combo, and cleaned up. Massage was 60 bones for hh. Gave her a 50 tip on extra. Definitely told her I would return.

That was until now, cause apparently I'm seeing reports that Moon has closed. I really hope it can open back up, but unfortunately I knew it was a matter of time. Mfs can't keep their mouth closed for shit, and somebody always got to mess it up for everybody and snitch..

Nattie
08-05-22, 18:19
It's always the massage board cops. They get tipped off by local business and they act. The good news is they don't come in arrest the providers anymore or at least lately. It sucks for this area.

This is crime against humanity. Lived around the US and many other places around the world. Never came across such a dry area. What have ppls here done to deserve it?

JohnFk
08-06-22, 10:29
I often go to moon after work, but it's closed because of these reviews by lazy people here.

08-06-22, 11:48
I often go to moon after work, but it's closed because of these reviews by lazy people here.Maybe the PM feature could be utilized more by members.

XHippie
08-06-22, 11:54

This is crime against humanity. Lived around the US and many other places around the world. Never came across such a dry area. What have ppls here done to deserve it?The old timers will remember, a few years ago there was Tom Cats, Quality Bath House, a Massage store in Carrboro and one off 85 in Hillsboro. Then! The AMPs started popping up everywhere. A bunch in Raleigh and Cary then the surrounding areas. Some owners had 3,4,5 stores making thousands a month. The word got out there was money to be made. More stores / girls starting offering a full menu such as VIP and other locations several in Cary (still miss Wendy at Studio & ATSU) It starting booming so much JJ had to create a list who, where and what 25 or 30 stores. It was too much too fast, some will argue they got too much exposure on several boards. But IMO it was of their own demise, neighboring businesses started to take notice, the Massage Board got on the scent when a lot of Asians tried to get license also several licensed Americans and American Companies started to complain. The competition was too much. And there was the human trafficking thing. Now Charlotte and other areas were not getting this attention and having the Massage Board in Raleigh didn't help. So it was a perfect storm waiting to hit and it did. So now regardless of any attention any AMP gets on any board they now have a target on their back from LE and the NC Massage Board, IMO.

AgeMass2
08-06-22, 21:59
In many ways, we Americans are way behind rest of the world. Mindset wise. We are pretty much in leage with middle east in this regards. Having a good body rub, some sensual pleasure is not a crime. Almost everywhere in East Asia, most of the Europe, it's an acceptable things. The key is regulation instead of total shutdown. I am fully against human traffic. On the other hand, the girls who are willing makes a good living, and the customers are happy too. The answer is regulation. Is the gov accept it, implement a proper screening and support systems, things get much better. Just like cannabis. When you try to put a full stop instead of regulating, then things go in the black market. Danger for the girls, customers and the community. If you regulate it properly, it could even help with the girls who are addicts. You need license? Go get yourself cleaned. In some countries they regulate it officially like in Singapore. Some other places it's an understanding between cops and the providers. Well the latter require smart and genuine cops.

MD Bellamy
08-07-22, 11:21
The old timers will remember, a few years ago there was Tom Cats, Quality Bath House, a Massage store in Carrboro and one off 85 in Hillsboro. Then! The AMPs started popping up everywhere. A bunch in Raleigh and Cary then the surrounding areas. Some owners had 3,4,5 stores making thousands a month. The word got out there was money to be made. More stores / girls starting offering a full menu such as VIP and other locations several in Cary (still miss Wendy at Studio & ATSU) It starting booming so much JJ had to create a list who, where and what 25 or 30 stores. It was too much too fast, some will argue they got too much exposure on several boards. But IMO it was of their own demise, neighboring businesses started to take notice, the Massage Board got on the scent when a lot of Asians tried to get license also several licensed Americans and American Companies started to complain. The competition was too much. And there was the human trafficking thing. Now Charlotte and other areas were not getting this attention and having the Massage Board in Raleigh didn't help. So it was a perfect storm waiting to hit and it did. So now regardless of any attention any AMP gets on any board they now have a target on their back from LE and the NC Massage Board, IMO.Welcome back, X! Been wondering where you'd got to. As usual, wise words.

Spooner Strum
08-07-22, 12:47
The old timers will remember, a few years ago there was Tom Cats, Quality Bath House, a Massage store in Carrboro and one off 85 in Hillsboro. Then! The AMPs started popping up everywhere. A bunch in Raleigh and Cary then the surrounding areas. Some owners had 3,4,5 stores making thousands a month. The word got out there was money to be made. More stores / girls starting offering a full menu such as VIP and other locations several in Cary (still miss Wendy at Studio & ATSU) It starting booming so much JJ had to create a list who, where and what 25 or 30 stores. It was too much too fast, some will argue they got too much exposure on several boards. But IMO it was of their own demise, neighboring businesses started to take notice, the Massage Board got on the scent when a lot of Asians tried to get license also several licensed Americans and American Companies started to complain. The competition was too much. And there was the human trafficking thing. Now Charlotte and other areas were not getting this attention and having the Massage Board in Raleigh didn't help. So it was a perfect storm waiting to hit and it did. So now regardless of any attention any AMP gets on any board they now have a target on their back from LE and the NC Massage Board, IMO.I miss the Esquire. Every time I pass that building I wish it was still open. Quality is ok, but the Esquire was amazing. University Massage was nice but way too open to venture in often.

SkoobaDude
08-08-22, 12:53
Is quality bathhouse still open? I saw the place when I was out and about the other week, but I've got no idea about the place. Has anyone been there recently? What's it like?

MrPresident
08-10-22, 13:08
Is quality bathhouse still open? I saw the place when I was out and about the other week, but I've got no idea about the place. Has anyone been there recently? What's it like?Explored years ago. Would not recommend. Smells like cigarettes. The moment you walk in. You have a choice to choose the masseuse you want but avoid. I rate each of them a. 05 out of 10.

TightHammies
08-10-22, 19:00
Green apple is open though it doesn't look like it. Covid clinic next door closed so less traffic. In my dream, I drew Suzy (30's, slender but a pouch, wearing a mask face was 6/10, but very nice and fun). Chose hh for. 6. Led to room for ts, good attention to the trouble spots. Back to room and face down. Light feather touch and good tease was all there was time for. About 5 minutes the flip and then standard he. Used the full hh. She was quite nice and laughed a bit. Nothing special but a small oasis in the rdu desert. Tipped. 4.

08-11-22, 08:58
Called a few locations and nothing. They do appear closed from the outside so you have to try the door. Two spots (JJ31 & JJ40) are open and maybe a third (JJ57). I walked in one location and drew Monica. Never heard the phone ring which was so relaxing. Good rub with standard finish. Reference JJ's List in the User Blog section for additional info.

RegularPatron
08-11-22, 15:43
Called a few locations and nothing. They do appear closed from the outside so you have to try the door. Two spots (JJ31 & JJ40) are open and maybe a third (JJ57). I walked in one location and drew Monica. Never heard the phone ring which was so relaxing. Good rub with standard finish. Reference JJ's List in the User Blog section for additional info.Went today and called in morning before 10 set appt afternoon saw one guy leave as I entered and heard chatter and one call same lineup I believe coco back soon I heard Good visit, I think Luna has improved allot on skills last couple years.

Tall John
08-11-22, 18:16
Just need Coco pure to unlock that door again.

MemoryMaker
08-11-22, 20:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Joe Looking
08-11-22, 21:18
Is quality bathhouse still open? I saw the place when I was out and about the other week, but I've got no idea about the place. Has anyone been there recently? What's it like?Haven't been since before lockdown but it definitely took a huge downhill turn last I was there. Less girls, less action and more greed. The way it works is that when you walk in you can choose 1, many or none of the available women. The last couple of times I went none were even remotely attractive or gave the impression they'd be fun. Back in the day they'd generally be bubbly and hoping to get picked because they don't get paid if they don't work. FWIW you pay the door fee and then "have" to tip at least that amount. IIRC it was 60 for a hh or 20 minutes and a HJ with all of her clothes on. If you want clothes to come off or to do more then you have to pay more. That means all in for a CBJ and cfs you could end up paying close to $200. I'd say that if you're in the area stop by during the day because there's no harm in looking just don't expect much.

Tabor
08-12-22, 08:21
Haven't been since before lockdown but it definitely took a huge downhill turn last I was there. Less girls, less action and more greed. The way it works is that when you walk in you can choose 1, many or none of the available women. The last couple of times I went none were even remotely attractive or gave the impression they'd be fun. Back in the day they'd generally be bubbly and hoping to get picked because they don't get paid if they don't work. FWIW you pay the door fee and then "have" to tip at least that amount. IIRC it was 60 for a hh or 20 minutes and a HJ with all of her clothes on. If you want clothes to come off or to do more then you have to pay more. That means all in for a CBJ and cfs you could end up paying close to $200. I'd say that if you're in the area stop by during the day because there's no harm in looking just don't expect much.Pretty much where I got started. This was before my 1st smartphone and finding backpages.

QBH in the day. Probably 10 ish years ago was exactly as joe described. See the lineup, pick a girl and a room. (think there are 3). Door fee was 60. Once in the room they leave you a few min to get comfortable. I would gamble and put 100 out and see the reaction. If you were a repeat customer you chose better and hot better service. There were some pretty fun times there, but I also overpaid a few times. It's like anyplace. They had a lot of turnover though. Anyhow. Like anything it's a gamble. You can walk if you don't like the lineup.

Brneyehound
08-12-22, 08:28
Has anyone visited Sunny lately? I see cars when I drive by so I'm guessing they're still open. I'd hate to knock and it be a different business now. LOL. Any intel is appreciated.

ChmodVeg
08-17-22, 18:35
Hello folks.

Are those two real massage providers?

Nori: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/Nori-Intown-For-your-Satisfact/285985974325.

Stella: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/Stella/930893455912.

Has anyone had experiences with any of those ladies?

08-17-22, 23:07
Hello folks.

Are those two real massage providers?

Nori: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/Nori-Intown-For-your-Satisfact/285985974325.

Stella: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/Stella/930893455912.

Has anyone had experiences with any of those ladies?You might get a better response for non-Asian therapists in the link below. Stella is real, a former escort, but I've never personally seen her.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21553-Non-AMP-Massages

WitchDoc13
08-18-22, 07:38
I have looked for any reviews of Stella but o do not see anything.

08-18-22, 23:05
I have looked for any reviews of Stella but o do not see anything.I haven't seen any reviews of her giving massages. You can find reviews of her in the escort section under Stella or Drea which was her former name when she first started in the hobby.

TheBadGuy
08-19-22, 15:16
I have looked for any reviews of Stella but o do not see anything.Here goes a pretty detailed review. I'd contact this poster and not another who may be uninformed.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31404-EROS-Providers-Reviews-Reports-General-Info&p=5950957&highlight=stella#post5950957.

Pubb69
08-19-22, 15:46
Here goes a pretty detailed review. I'd contact this poster and not another who may be uninformed.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31404-EROS-Providers-Reviews-Reports-General-Info&p=5950957&highlight=stella#post5950957.Same old, same old, nothing new on that one. Tons of mediocre reviews.

08-19-22, 19:35
Same old, same old, nothing new on that one. Tons of mediocre reviews.Not even the same Stella that ChmodVeg was asking about. The Stella in ChmodVeg's STG link use to be Ava's (aka Baby) partner who went by the name Drea.

TheBadGuy
08-19-22, 20:19
Stella.

I'd contact the posters who've actually seen her. Others may be uninformed.

Pubb69
08-20-22, 15:42
Not even the same Stella that ChmodVeg was asking about. The Stella in ChmodVeg's STG link use to be Ava's (aka Baby) partner who went by the name Drea.Don't know what you are talking about or why you are linking an entirely different person to my post.

08-20-22, 17:46
Don't know what you are talking about or why you are linking an entirely different person to my post.Follow the sequence of posts and you will see that the whole Stella chain originated from ChmodVeg's post. The Stella in ChmodVeg's post is xAva's (aka Baby) former partner. TheBadGuy mentioned a totally different Stella who is Brazilian Chic that you commented on. I was trying to set the record straight from the beginning between the two Stella's.

TheBadGuy
08-20-22, 23:58
DYOR. Believe the forum posts or not, everything here has to be verified with your own eyes anyway.

LemonHead
08-22-22, 11:27
Can anyone comment on the talent at Sunny this month? TIA.

SierraTango
08-23-22, 10:42
DYOR. Believe the forum posts or not, everything here has to be verified with your own eyes anyway.Stella may have been good back in the day, but today is terrible. She states that he is a certified massage therapist, but the hour session I had lasted 15 minutes then over. I would say avoid as much as possible.

Pubb69
08-23-22, 12:28
Follow the sequence of posts and you will see that the whole Stella chain originated from ChmodVeg's post. The Stella in ChmodVeg's post is xAva's (aka Baby) former partner. TheBadGuy mentioned a totally different Stella who is Brazilian Chic that you commented on. I was trying to set the record straight from the beginning between the two Stella's.Someone else linked the review to another Stella not me. The one I am talking about is the former Drea.

JustAMarine
08-23-22, 13:56
Saw Tina last week. PM me if you want details.

JustAMarine
08-23-22, 13:59
I went by the AMP in Food Lion shopping center but didn't go in. Anybody stop by lately? PM me details would enjoy hearing.

King11
08-24-22, 01:37
Is Moon back open? If so, does anyone know if Coco is back yet?

08-24-22, 20:33
Follow the sequence of posts and you will see that the whole Stella chain originated from ChmodVeg's post. The Stella in ChmodVeg's post is xAva's (aka Baby) former partner. TheBadGuy mentioned a totally different Stella who is Brazilian Chic that you commented on. I was trying to set the record straight from the beginning between the two Stella's.

Someone else linked the review to another Stella not me. The one I am talking about is the former Drea.Yes, things got confusing when a someone else introduced the wrong Stella in to the conversation. Yeah, the Stella in question use to be Drea and she would sometimes provide a Two Girl Experience with xAva / Baby. Only saw Drea in passing since many of these ladies use to operate together out of the same hotel back in the day. Other escorts have also put ads under massage services but it's just fishing for new clients.

TheBadGuy
08-24-22, 22:00
Stella may have been good back in the day, but today is terrible. She states that he is a certified massage therapist, but the hour session I had lasted 15 minutes then over. I would say avoid as much as possible.Exactly. Seems like there is a concerted effort to not discuss her bad reviews but it's not my money. DYOR.

Jcs579
08-25-22, 08:56
Is Moon back open? If so, does anyone know if Coco is back yet?Went by there yesterday and locked.

JustAMarine
08-25-22, 13:14
Did anyone ever go to King Spa in Sanford? It closed abruptly last year. They had a couple real young sweeties that I enjoyed.

JustAMarine
08-26-22, 07:44
Has anyone been to the Mandarin Spa in Raleigh? What was it like?

GeniePants
08-26-22, 10:46
Has anyone been to the Mandarin Spa in Raleigh? What was it like?If you're talking about the one by Fresh Market, it's a pretty legit place. A couple people a while ago (pre-pandemic) reported an HJ, but I never saw evidence of any extras the couple of times that I've gone.

BigPapaJohn022
08-26-22, 23:58
Has anyone been to the Mandarin Spa in Raleigh? What was it like?Been a couple of times in the past month and never left with any joy. Do not see this changing at all in the future either. There's another place in the Triangle town mall that seems to be owned by the same people (they use the exact same placards for pricing) and no joy there either. North Raleigh is dead to me right now. Very disappointing.

Tall John
08-27-22, 05:06
Vivi's place: my recall is fun when she was on vacay, had back walking and TS.

Now looks new owners, crisp, clean. Super young fresh face served as greeter. Curtained off rooms, told to leave drawers on. Pleasant lady immediately offered more time than requested, later offered fancy oil upcharge, then "more time" on offer. More time service was not coupled by god timing, other places work to get you a bit hot and bothered full of hope. Sufficient Engrish. Multiple attendants heard, I'd say at least three on duty. Heard female customer.

IMO, not worth trying to cultivate further. Great place to take a date.

Skndvr
08-27-22, 13:39
Been at least 6 months since I visited. Semi-legit place. No HE, but encourages you to finish yourself. Good massage though. Table shower is the same. They have you wash yourself.

ANG07
08-27-22, 15:12
Topless and / or boobs touching.

08-27-22, 18:05
Topless and / or boobs touching.Yes there are a few good ones. Send me a PM.

WolfPack23
08-30-22, 14:16
Been here a while but first time making an account and posting. Hit Osaka a few days ago and called ahead for Kate. I've come to like her a lot and she knows me well now. Her massage has gotten better every time since the first. Which has been quite a few now LOL. Always opt for the table shower first, I just love it. She gets deep down in the crack and cleans the boys well. She's learned what areas I like, where I have issues, and remembers every time. One of the more open menus that I've found. She'll pull her tits out and let you suck / fuck / play them and has no problems with OTC roaming downstairs either. She's offered to pull her pants down but wouldn't let you touch all that much on the kitty so I don't worry about that now. Always leave happy and satisfied and never rushed. I probably overpay a bit it's a great time and more fun that most anywhere else close by now.

TheBadGuy
08-31-22, 01:46
Topless and / or boobs touching.Just to cut through the noise and uninformed, yes. There is a spot on 12 X6 Buck Jones that is adjoined by a nail salon, not sure if they are back to regular hours these days honestly but yes there. Also Osaka on 62 X3 Rock Quarry.

AkaToneloc
08-31-22, 07:38
Been here a while but first time making an account and posting. Hit Osaka a few days ago and called ahead for Kate. I've come to like her a lot and she knows me well now. Her massage has gotten better every time since the first. Which has been quite a few now LOL. Always opt for the table shower first, I just love it. She gets deep down in the crack and cleans the boys well. She's learned what areas I like, where I have issues, and remembers every time. One of the more open menus that I've found. She'll pull her tits out and let you suck / fuck / play them and has no problems with OTC roaming downstairs either. She's offered to pull her pants down but wouldn't let you touch all that much on the kitty so I don't worry about that now. Always leave happy and satisfied and never rushed. I probably overpay a bit it's a great time and more fun that most anywhere else close by now.I wanted to finally go try Osaka out but when I checked google maps this morning, it says it's permanently closed. Ugh.

TheShredSter66
08-31-22, 08:24
Yes there are a few good ones. Send me a PM.Can confirm and also willing to help via pm.

MythMan2010
08-31-22, 13:06
Rolled up around lunch. Just walk in with no open sign of course. Short little pot belly gal shows me in, I pull out $100 and a few extra. I literally hand her the $100 but she goes for both hands of money?

I laugh and I'm like "we still at $70-$80?" Just to see what I can get and she's like "if too much you do half hour or go?

I'm already underwhelmed with the attendant so I bounce. Fuck it. If she can't be fun and cool why would it get any better?

Does anyone else miss Assu or Apple when Amy was there?

ANG07
08-31-22, 13:30
I wanted to finally go try Osaka out but when I checked google maps this morning, it says it's permanently closed. Ugh.It's literally right in the middle of a busy shopping center where kids are around, Also last time I been there rooms was only separated by curtains. Why don't they find more lowkey locations like their escort version does?

Raleigh2275
08-31-22, 13:52
Is there any AMP still open? DM please.

The Quibbler
08-31-22, 22:08
I wanted to finally go try Osaka out but when I checked google maps this morning, it says it's permanently closed. Ugh.Google Maps has said that for months. Including the last time I was there, Google said it was permanently closed while I was inside getting service. I trust the other members here over Google since covid screwed it all up.

Silkyd
09-01-22, 11:43
Has anyone tried the place in Apex. They are saying they are acupressure only when I called. Has all the markings of a legit place. Saw it in Rubsguide. Looks new I can't remember seeing it before.

WitchDoc13
09-01-22, 14:34
I keep calling but they hang up, it says appointment only.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208525.htm

Acupressure and aromatherapy.

Going to scope it out.

WitchDoc13
09-01-22, 16:33
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/acupressure-and-aromatherapy919-355-2288best/49230793

Just went as I stated earlier, new place sort of in the cut. The entrance looks like is under construction, doorbell is almost unnoticed but is found if you look for it. Met Gia I think the name is, early 30's maybe, kept her mask on the whole time. Nice tight little body. Meh rub, looooonnngggg tease but no end. It sure what the hell but she did not look like she was going to do anything. Well, that was my first and last. Happy mongering and be safe. Hhr .6, hr .8.

TheShredSter66
09-02-22, 08:24
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/acupressure-and-aromatherapy919-355-2288best/49230793

Just went as I stated earlier, new place sort of in the cut. The entrance looks like is under construction, doorbell is almost unnoticed but is found if you look for it. Met Gia I think the name is, early 30's maybe, kept her mask on the whole time. Nice tight little body. Meh rub, looooonnngggg tease but no end. It sure what the hell but she did not look like she was going to do anything. Well, that was my first and last. Happy mongering and be safe. Hhr .6, hr .8.Odd that she did a tease but no ending. I've been suprised by girls who have opened up after a couple visits before. And considering theyre advertising on adult oriented sites its very shocking theyre not doing more. May be worth another look but maybe not. Interesting.

Silkyd
09-02-22, 09:05
Odd that she did a tease but no ending. I've been suprised by girls who have opened up after a couple visits before. And considering theyre advertising on adult oriented sites its very shocking theyre not doing more. May be worth another look but maybe not. Interesting.Maybe in time things will look better. They are very new, likely trying to figure out their clients maybe.

BigPapaJohn022
09-02-22, 11:21
Vegas definitely has Raleigh beat for "mutually consensual meetings between adults" and accessibility.

PW in Vegas is a shining example of what all such places should be everywhere in America.

That said, North Raleigh remains a deserted wasteland of opportunity. If anyone knows of anything up in this area, please PM me.

Shingedingle
09-02-22, 14:05
I have not gone yet and will update when I do, but the new spot in Apex is run by the same people who ran New Yo Yo Healing Spa in Raleigh it appears. I'd say odds are very good we got ourselves a new spot.

TheShredSter66
09-03-22, 15:52
Made it by the new spot in apex earlier afternoon. Older woman named tina saw me. I swear I've seen her at yo-yo before but I may be wrong. Massage was just ok. Tease was rushed and ok. Got standard finish but it wasnt anything to brag about. Maybe theres better talent there as I know there was at least one other girl. Good news is we got a spot in apex at least for the time being. No signage up. The previous tenant was a junk removal company so look for that sign to find it.

09-03-22, 16:36
I went by the new place in Apex. The building is nice but it's in a professional park. There is also another massage place there named Body Tuning Massage Studio with a LMBT licensed therapist. IMO this is not a good combination.

DeOppressoLi 5
09-03-22, 22:58
What happened yhete. Was there s major crack doen? Do any of you recommend another area? I will be traveling from Nashville.

JakeLaMotta69
09-04-22, 15:48
A close friend recently relayed this story to me:

Haven't been getting any affection at home from the SO, so I had to check out the new place in Apex. Bottom line: It's the Real Deal.

Had the rare opportunity on a Saturday night to stray, so I showered, dressed nicely, and headed out. Called the new Apex place, and they said, "Last appointment at 8. " It was 7:45, so I asked for the last appointment, and she said to "come at 8:10. Half hour only. " I arrived and the good news is that the office park is away from the main road and abandoned at night. The bad news is that it will be pretty visible inside the office park during the day.

I was met at the door by a pretty standard looking attendant. She kept her mask on the entire time, so I couldn't tell the age, but she is probably late 30's / early 40's. Slim build, not many curves; like I said, the average attendant, but with a pleasant demeanor. She led me to a room and asked me to wait. I asked to use the bathroom and she showed me. When I returned she was waiting for me, took my $60 for the 1/2 hour (inflation. Thanks, Joe), and asked me to get undressed. She turned off the lights as there was no dimmer, as it was either bright fluorescent lights from the previous tenant, or lights out. She returned when I was still getting undressed, so I made sure to get unashamedly buck naked right in front of her to allay any fears that I was LEO.

I laid down on the table and was not given any cover towel at all, which I took to be a good sign. She started the rub, and it was obvious that she didn't have any training. However, I'll give her an A for effort, as she used a lot of pressure and did her best. The first 10 minutes of massaging was uneventful, but I did enjoy it. When she was massaging my upper thighs, she was good at rubbing my member and the boys with the sides of her fingers, without obviously trying to stimulate them. I don't know if this was her intention, but it was a very arousing tease technique. Eventually she went over to the door that she had left slightly cracked open and closed it. Another good sign, I thought to myself.

When she returned from the door she started with a nice slow tease, beginning at my feet and moving softly up my legs to my taint, crack, and nads. Of course, I lifted up my hips to offer her better access. This went on for 10 minutes or so, until eventually I was on all fours and she was providing some rough play. Although I prefer a nice, soft touch, as I stated earlier I've been love starved, so I welcomed the rough pulling, stroking, and squeezing. After a few more minutes, I asked her if she had any oil, and she went over to the table to get some. I turned over on my back and she began the main course. It was decent by AMP standards; no jackhammering, but I did ask her to slow down a few times, and she complied. I asked her if she would take her top off, and she welcomed me to pull her top up and her bra down. She had average A's with long nips, on which she allowed only one small kiss. That was OK, as she was obviously Covid-shy. When she started inserting her finger in Alexander Hamilton, I finally exploded. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, spent a few minutes on a cool down massage, and gave me a bottle of water. I gave her a Ulysses Grant donation, and she seemed satisfied.

So there it is, right from the mouth of a good buddy. A real new place. He said that there was nothing "legit" about it. But I doubt it will last long. The business park has many upper end tenants, including several physicians and a chiropractor. Enjoy it while it lasts.

ChoCoPie
09-05-22, 02:04
I just came back from trip to Miami, and must fuck Raleigh sucks. If you hit Miami you have to check this place out. Soon open the door they greeted me with the skimpy easy removable dress, you can easily tell this place gives you everything. Instead of starting message her first question was how much I want and how much willing to pay. I said everything and agreed for 1. 3. I requested 1 hr session keep that in mind. Everything was on the table, even the licking of my asshole. She was hot as fuck as well, nice ass and boobs. I would say 15 min was on massage and the other 45 was for playing with my joystick. First place I visit that give you FS / w Extra and decent price. Man I want place like that here in Raleigh area.

King11
09-05-22, 03:10
A close friend recently relayed this story to me:

Haven't been getting any affection at home from the SO, so I had to check out the new place in Apex. Bottom line: It's the Real Deal.

Had the rare opportunity on a Saturday night to stray, so I showered, dressed nicely, and headed out. Called the new Apex place, and they said, "Last appointment at 8. " It was 7:45, so I asked for the last appointment, and she said to "come at 8:10. Half hour only. " I arrived and the good news is that the office park is away from the main road and abandoned at night. The bad news is that it will be pretty visible inside the office park during the day.

I was met at the door by a pretty standard looking attendant. She kept her mask on the entire time, so I couldn't tell the age, but she is probably late 30's / early 40's. Slim build, not many curves; like I said, the average attendant, but with a pleasant demeanor. She led me to a room and asked me to wait. I asked to use the bathroom and she showed me. When I returned she was waiting for me, took my $60 for the 1/2 hour (inflation. Thanks, Joe), and asked me to get undressed. She turned off the lights as there was no dimmer, as it was either bright fluorescent lights from the previous tenant, or lights out. She returned when I was still getting undressed, so I made sure to get unashamedly buck naked right in front of her to allay any fears that I was LEO.

I laid down on the table and was not given any cover towel at all, which I took to be a good sign. She started the rub, and it was obvious that she didn't have any training. However, I'll give her an A for effort, as she used a lot of pressure and did her best. The first 10 minutes of massaging was uneventful, but I did enjoy it. When she was massaging my upper thighs, she was good at rubbing my member and the boys with the sides of her fingers, without obviously trying to stimulate them. I don't know if this was her intention, but it was a very arousing tease technique. Eventually she went over to the door that she had left slightly cracked open and closed it. Another good sign, I thought to myself.

When she returned from the door she started with a nice slow tease, beginning at my feet and moving softly up my legs to my taint, crack, and nads. Of course, I lifted up my hips to offer her better access. This went on for 10 minutes or so, until eventually I was on all fours and she was providing some rough play. Although I prefer a nice, soft touch, as I stated earlier I've been love starved, so I welcomed the rough pulling, stroking, and squeezing.What's the name of this new place in Apex if you don't mind me asking?

JakeLaMotta69
09-05-22, 09:20
What's the name of this new place in Apex if you don't mind me asking?Don't think it has a name yet. An earlier post (#11452) has a link to an ad that says something like "Aromatherapy and Acupressure".

I think the "Junk Removal" sign from the previous tenant is still there. Would be good to remain this way. Less visibility.

09-05-22, 12:53
What happened yhete. Was there s major crack doen? Do any of you recommend another area? I will be traveling from Nashville.The NC Board of Massage and Bodywork works closely with the local PD to check AMP licensing. Also, in June 2021 there was a massive closure after a massage owner with ties to several stores in Raleigh and Wilmington got charged with bribing LE.

TheBadGuy
09-05-22, 20:27
What happened yhete. Was there s major crack doen? Do any of you recommend another area? I will be traveling from Nashville.Just so you are informed correctly and not by the uninformed, the June 2021 sting had little to do with the shops in Raleigh closing. The massage board is the primary reason and that started about 2 years ago.

I'd recommend Northern Virginia or anywhere in SC that's not Horry County.

Tall John
09-06-22, 07:01
I regularly saw Cary PD outside locations, had one follow me.

Another poster here said Cary PD stopped them and they talked.

Saw 5. 0 outside knightdale places years ago, when they were open and subsequently busted.

Saw do gooders talking to others outside Raleigh place.

NC issue is licensure, and why SC is good to go.

Those that can do, those that can't teach.

Dare22
09-06-22, 15:07

Saw 5. 0 outside knightdale places years ago, when they were open and subsequently busted.

Those that can do, those that can't teach.Could you share which locations had LEO scoping out and how long ago was this?

Dare22
09-06-22, 17:04

Those that can do, those that can't teach.Which locations had the LEO presence? How long ago was this?

09-06-22, 18:50
Could you share which locations had LEO scoping out and how long ago was this?The time from was Aug 2020 - Jun 2021. LE had a stores in Cary, Durham and Wilmington under surveillance. LE was stopping clients as they were exiting the stores and asking questions. You can get all the info and stores names from the links below.

https://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-strand-crime/6-women-some-from-little-river-charged-in-massage-parlor-sting/

https://www.scribd.com/document/512749017/Illicit-Massage-Parlor-Operation-Court-Document-Amended

TheBadGuy
09-06-22, 23:57
Which locations had the LEO presence? How long ago was this?Just to make sure you're well informed, the locations in Cary were known as Coco Spa / Koko Spa, Studio Salons.

Media report 2 years ago: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/community-concerns-lead-prostitution-bust-222810537.html.

Tall John
09-07-22, 19:39
Cary.

It were more than what bad juju guy sayeth.

There were lots of places in Cary.

TheBadGuy
09-08-22, 02:05
The media report I posted shows the locations that were closed in the 2021 Cary bust.

The bust included other shops but those were in Wilmington. The owners owned multiple stores.

Again, so everyone is well informed no one remains uninformed:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/community-concerns-lead-prostitution-bust-222810537.html

https://www.wect.com/2021/06/22/six-arrests-indictments-made-alleged-illicit-massage-parlor-operation/

RedEagle19
09-08-22, 11:39
Has anyone been to Magic Touch in Franklinton recently? I went pre Covid and it was ok. Wondering if they still are worth checking out.

Shingedingle
09-08-22, 14:12
Finally got around to hitting the new spot in Apex. Small business park area. The spa is somewhat hard to find. But it is in an office that used to belong to a junk removal company. I called ahead to book. There's a small entry way with a locked door and a small doorbell hanging on the door. Rang it and a nice somewhat petite 30-40 why / o woman answered.

The massage was honestly not great and maybe lasted 10 minutes. But then she quickly dove into the soft feather touch teasing. She went on for another 10-15 minutes with this. She got everywhere. I'm into a good PM and she made sure to give the crack plenty of attention, but she also slid her hands underneath my belly to slide across the boys. The finish was standard. I had lots of UTC action. Tried to talk her into a BBBJ. Said no. Hot towel, cleaned up, light massage to end it and left.

60 for half hour. Tried to offer a $40 tip, she waited for $60. So yeah. That's about it.

DeOppressoLi 5
09-08-22, 16:16
Just wanted to hive thanks go AGOODGUY for a great suggestion of a great massage after a long drive from Nashville! and a little extra! It was a fantastic Sunny day!

TheBadGuy
09-11-22, 16:00
Pretty much all the same service these days. No special services but if you're easily impressed you may like it.

-Apex 105x Pemberton Hill Rd.

-Green Apple 59x E Chatham St.

-Osaka 621x Rock Quarry Rd.

-Relaxation 128x Buck Jones Road.

If you need more then Durham has a spot on Guess Rd. , older ladies. No secrets in this area.

Spaceball1
09-11-22, 16:28
If you need more then Durham has a spot on Guess Rd. , older ladies. No secrets in this area.What are the rates at Sunny these days?

Scepticus
09-12-22, 00:22
What are the rates at Sunny these days?Last I was there (a few months ago) it was 7 for an hour +10 for the full deal.

RedEagle19
09-12-22, 14:00
Has anyone been to Magic Touch in Franklinton recently? I went pre Covid and it was ok. Wondering if they still are worth checking out.Bubbling this back up. Anyone been here lately? 4xx5 Us 1 Hwy, 2xx25, Franklinton.

ChoCoPie
09-13-22, 00:01
Tried calling yesterday few times since was 30 min from the place, but no one answered. Anyone knows if they still open? If they are any girl recommendations? Mainly trying my luck with FS option.

MungoLungo
09-13-22, 06:44
Couldn't pass up a chance to try the new Apex location given its convenience for me. Not much to report that hasn't been mentioned before. Walk into lobby and push doorbell of locked door to be let in. Led to room and masseuse stayed there while I undressed which was a welcome change. Masseuse was actually quite cute, although wearing mask. She said her name was Gia. She appeared fairly young and didn't have an ounce of body fat on her. Trust me, I checked. Half hour massage was about 10 minutes of dry rubbing followed by about ten minutes of light touches and caressing. Only broke out the lotion for the flip. Went for some UTC top action, nice perky pair with some hard nips. Hot towel and out the door. Paid $60 house fee, $50 for tip.

AgeMass2
09-13-22, 14:47
Searched in Durham and a few places popped up on the same road. Some direction please?

Pretty much all the same service these days. No special services but if you're easily impressed you may like it.

-Apex 105x Pemberton Hill Rd.

-Green Apple 59x E Chatham St.

-Osaka 621x Rock Quarry Rd.

-Relaxation 128x Buck Jones Road.

If you need more then Durham has a spot on Guess Rd, older ladies. No secrets in this area.

Dare22
09-13-22, 20:37
Couldn't pass up a chance to try the new Apex location given its convenience for me. Not much to report that hasn't been mentioned before. Walk into lobby and push doorbell of locked door to be let in. Led to room and masseuse stayed there while I undressed which was a welcome change. Masseuse was actually quite cute, although wearing mask. She said her name was Gia. She appeared fairly young and didn't have an ounce of body fat on her. Trust me, I checked. Half hour massage was about 10 minutes of dry rubbing followed by about ten minutes of light touches and caressing. Only broke out the lotion for the flip. Went for some UTC top action, nice perky pair with some hard nips. Hot towel and out the door. Paid $60 house fee, $50 for tip.Ditto. Though I noticed bars over the massage table so more to come?

MD Bellamy
09-14-22, 07:29
Searched in Durham and a few places popped up on the same road. Some direction please?3202 Guess Rd. Durham, NC.

TightHammies
09-15-22, 06:32
Similar report to others. Go to the high side of the building, you'll understand when you see it. I didn't call ahead, rang doorbell and Gia answered. For an AMP in this area, she's adorable. Taken to room and spot a 45+ dumpy mama type in another room stretching. Little strange. The space is huge and not decorated much. Told to undress and left but returned before shoes were off. Good sign. Lie down no towel for hh. 6. Massage can't really be called a massage. But a slight attempt was made and as previously reported, 10-min massage followed by incredible 5-min tease. Then the flip and finish. No oil or lotion. Plenty of roaming allowed but clothing was not budging. She ended up straddled on my arm, hand on her ass, dry jumping my forearm as she finished me. She was a bit turned on for sure. I had made a comment about letting me massage her and sure enough after the hot towel, she laid down in full clothing for a 5 min rub. All clothed but explored everywhere. Overall it was nice for around here and bound not to last. Her hotness was the difference. If a typical frumpy masseuse. This would be a no go. So be sure to get Gia.

Pubb69
09-15-22, 12:59
Similar report to others. Go to the high side of the building, you'll understand when you see it. I didn't call ahead, rang doorbell and Gia answered. For an AMP in this area, she's adorable. Taken to room and spot a 45+ dumpy mama type in another room stretching. Little strange. The space is huge and not decorated much. Told to undress and left but returned before shoes were off. Good sign. Lie down no towel for hh. 6. Massage can't really be called a massage. But a slight attempt was made and as previously reported, 10-min massage followed by incredible 5-min tease. Then the flip and finish. No oil or lotion. Plenty of roaming allowed but clothing was not budging. She ended up straddled on my arm, hand on her ass, dry jumping my forearm as she finished me. She was a bit turned on for sure. I had made a comment about letting me massage her and sure enough after the hot towel, she laid down in full clothing for a 5 min rub. All clothed but explored everywhere. Overall it was nice for around here and bound not to last. Her hotness was the difference. If a typical frumpy masseuse. This would be a no go. So be sure to get Gia.If this place makes it to the end of the month I would be surprised. Out of all the places to open a shop Apex has to be the worst option in the triangle. Have to wonder what they were thinking but perhaps they paid off the right people.

MemoryMaker
09-16-22, 10:44
If this place makes it to the end of the month I would be surprised. Out of all the places to open a shop Apex has to be the worst option in the triangle. Have to wonder what they were thinking but perhaps they paid off the right people.For some reason the Admins take my post down when I see or hear something about LE in the Area but I'm with you. This place won't last long in Apex. They to will be visited by HS like the others in the State. I have been early on and with the young girl, all though cute thru mask, the older option provided a much better time for the $. What a different world we are in.

MemoryMaker
09-17-22, 15:14
Was in town and checked out the old stomping grounds. Went into whatever they call it (Green Apple? No signs or lights and the door was locked. I saw movement inside and girl came to door. Good sign. I actually knew the girl (coco) from another spot. Gave the big hug and planted one and then led me to table shower. Definitely skills and then to room with pretty much all on the menu. Got the 1 hour house fee for 70 and then.

Some special extras for $. Hope they keep it dark and no signs LOL.

Tall John
09-19-22, 06:03
Was in town and checked out the old stomping grounds. Went into whatever they call it (Green Apple? No signs or lights and the door was locked. I saw movement inside and girl came to door. Good sign. I actually knew the girl (coco) from another spot. Gave the big hug and planted one and then led me to table shower. Definitely skills and then to room with pretty much all on the menu. Got the 1 hour house fee for 70 and then.

Some special extras for $. Hope they keep it dark and no signs LOL.No lights.

Locked door.

Coco.

Does indeed sound familiar.

MemoryMaker
09-19-22, 13:26
No lights.

Locked door.

Coco.

Does indeed sound familiar.Yea! Somethings never change. I do miss Pure Spa Coco but this one is legit and speaks good English and a lot more menu offerings.

09-20-22, 07:02

Some special extras for $. Hope they keep it dark and no signs LOL.When several new stores open in Apex, Cary, Durham Garner and Raleigh then that would be a sign that things are returning. Right now the stores are looking to avoid drawing attention to themselves. If you cruise by, the ones that are open, appear closed. Moon has opened and closed a few times lately and are still currently closed or at least they were a week ago.

WolfPack23
09-20-22, 12:10
Yea! Somethings never change. I do miss Pure Spa Coco but this one is legit and speaks good English and a lot more menu offerings.Is this the same Coco from Moon? Never got to try her there but go to green apple a good bit.

MemoryMaker
09-20-22, 16:32
Is this the same Coco from Moon? Never got to try her there but go to green apple a good bit.Apparently after all the PMs I got there is actually two Cocos that have been in the Area. The Moon Coco has moved out of State. The Apple Coco has worked at both Studio and the old place on Chatham. Good sessions boys!

FieryGuy19
09-21-22, 15:08
I have been thinking of meeting someone from rubmd for some massage and services.

Have you ever seen any one of these?

https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/72f00e68-80d3-4b5d-aaa6-f9882d837ee3

https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/996532dd-f7eb-4b51-b3e6-f910cfdc9a3a

I appreciate your help and hopefully will be able to help you out if needed.

Stang613
09-21-22, 23:44
I just came back from trip to Miami, and must fuck Raleigh sucks. If you hit Miami you have to check this place out. Soon open the door they greeted me with the skimpy easy removable dress, you can easily tell this place gives you everything. Instead of starting message her first question was how much I want and how much willing to pay. I said everything and agreed for 1. 3. I requested 1 hr session keep that in mind. Everything was on the table, even the licking of my asshole. She was hot as fuck as well, nice ass and boobs. I would say 15 min was on massage and the other 45 was for playing with my joystick. First place I visit that give you FS / w Extra and decent price. Man I want place like that here in Raleigh area.That place is great, especially the 2 girl special, one tonguing your ass while the other is sword swallowing! Those ladies rotate with places in Orlando pretty frequently, so often someone knew to play with.

JonnyBigRod
09-22-22, 02:11
The AMP market in Raleigh is dry as most of the girls with demons and their pimps report AMP s to LEO in order to shut down as it is eating into their market and share of profits.

Barney58
09-22-22, 10:01
I contacted the the first one on snapchat and she pushed me for a deposit despite me telling her over & over that I was trying to plan for a meet up in two weeks. She wanted the deposit, "NOW", in bitcoin. When I asked for a few days to make sure my schedule was right she said I was playing her.

Her syntax was strange, as if she was a robot or an auto-reply system, or at least someone whose primary language isn't english.

I dropped communication after she told me I was playing her.

I have been thinking of meeting someone from rubmd for some massage and services.

Have you ever seen any one of these?

https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/72f00e68-80d3-4b5d-aaa6-f9882d837ee3

I appreciate your help and hopefully will be able to help you out if needed.

FlyGuy919
09-22-22, 10:39
Couldn't resist, had to check the new spot out in Apex. Called ahead and set an appt with Gia on lunch break. The place is hidden in plain sight. Unless someone tips off the authorities, I don't see why they wouldn't last a while. Pulled up and the parking lot is filled with vehicles as there are plenty of other businesses around. Nothing to worry about here, you actually blend in if you come well dressed. Rang the doorbell and was let in. Said I have an appt with Gia, which turned out to be the woman that let me in and she was surprised that I knew of her being this was my first visit. I played it cool and said I was referred by a good friend that said she was the best. Undressed with her in the room, laid down and she got to work. Asked how I liked my massage, and I said hard. She actually gave a great effort with the massage, including a nice light touch before the flip. I left happy, and tipped 5 which she was happy with it. With little competition in the area, it's easy to say this was my best experience in a long time. I did not ask for extras or let my hands roam too much, although I may try next time as she'll know me now.

I can tell her popularity is rising, as I was in the session another gentleman entered asking for her as well. Stay safe guys.

FieryGuy19
09-23-22, 00:56
I contacted the the first one on snapchat and she pushed me for a deposit despite me telling her over & over that I was trying to plan for a meet up in two weeks. She wanted the deposit, "NOW", in bitcoin. When I asked for a few days to make sure my schedule was right she said I was playing her.

Her syntax was strange, as if she was a robot or an auto-reply system, or at least someone whose primary language isn't English.

I dropped communication after she told me I was playing her.I have been trying to talk to her to setup an appointment but she was like I need a deposit, so I stopped responding as well.

But I am still interested in getting some information on this below provider.

Do you know anything about her? Can anyone else provide some intel on this?

Dasalt
09-27-22, 11:09
If you think about it, that is the best name for a AMP ever.

Did the visit Saturday as I was over there anyway.

Walked in, no one else in the shop. Gia greeted me and collected the house fee.

Nice but repetitive motions on back and shoulders. Decent tease but nothing out of the ordinary.

Flip. Got her to pop a nipple and asked if there was anything else on the menu. Motioned for oral or sex. Nope.

Nice finish with various speeds and areas of focus. Warm towel clean up and 60 tip. I know that's high but I did take a but of time and effort to pop.

Would repeat if in the area already, but would not make a special trip just for it.