PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

HomerAnubis
06-11-21, 10:13
Visited the "fake Asian" staying in Morrisville for body to body-decent body, small C cup tits, mid 30's-early40's? I can never tell their age. She opened the door wearing nice sexy black lingerie which she promptly took off, I wish they would leave it on a little longer so I can enjoy the effect. Nice slow b2 b rub with plenty of licking and nipping. I was very direct in texting set up that I wanted BB CIP, I was ready for the "misunderstanding" but to my delight there was none. Nice BBBJ, took good direction, didn't seem to mind my controlling the speed, slid right up into BB cowgirl. We flipped around a couple of positions and ended with nice deep BB CIP, was hoping she would play with it some but she popped up and went straight to bathroom. Those ads are always a roll of the dice-I rolled a 7 this time, next time will probably be snake eyes.Could you share link? Either here or pm.

Thanks. HA.

RubaDubdub01
06-11-21, 14:13
Visited the "fake Asian" staying in Morrisville for body to body-decent body, small C cup tits, mid 30's-early40's? I can never tell their age. She opened the door wearing nice sexy black lingerie which she promptly took off, I wish they would leave it on a little longer so I can enjoy the effect. Nice slow b2 b rub with plenty of licking and nipping. I was very direct in texting set up that I wanted BB CIP, I was ready for the "misunderstanding" but to my delight there was none. Nice BBBJ, took good direction, didn't seem to mind my controlling the speed, slid right up into BB cowgirl. We flipped around a couple of positions and ended with nice deep BB CIP, was hoping she would play with it some but she popped up and went straight to bathroom. Those ads are always a roll of the dice-I rolled a 7 this time, next time will probably be snake eyes.Ad is over on rubratings, nearly all of the Asian ads there are for 1 of 2 places, regardless of phone number. Don't know if the WF rd location girl will BB or not, the girl in Morrisville said yes so I didn't ask any further.

Anyone else visit shot me a pm and let me know how it goes.

Jlart123
06-11-21, 19:04
What was the damage?

Visited the "fake Asian"
staying in Morrisville for body to body-decent body, small C cup tits, mid 30's-early40's? I can never tell their age. She opened the door wearing nice sexy black lingerie which she promptly took off, I wish they would leave it on a little longer so I can enjoy the effect. Nice slow b2 b rub with plenty of licking and nipping. I was very direct in texting set up that I wanted BB CIP, I was ready for the "misunderstanding" but to my delight there was none. Nice BBBJ, took good direction, didn't seem to mind my controlling the speed, slid right up into BB cowgirl. We flipped around a couple of positions and ended with nice deep BB CIP, was hoping she would play with it some but she popped up and went straight to bathroom. Those ads are always a roll of the dice-I rolled a 7 this time, next time will probably be snake eyes.

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
06-12-21, 10:55
What was the damage?100/15 min.

130/30 min.

160/45 min.

200/1 hr.

250/1 hr /2 pops.

Jlart123
06-12-21, 18:30
For BB CIP? If not I got to hit her up. How long did you see her for? Wonder if she will go BBFS for the Q. V. Or HHR?

100/15 min.

130/30 min.

160/45 min.

200/1 hr.

250/1 hr /2 pops.

06-13-21, 23:36
Was curious if anyone knows if any of the spas in the Triangle have a bar set up above the tables for back walking?

Mine has been tight lately and I could use the pressure. Thanks!See Angie, Emily or Monica at JJ40.

See Sophia or Candy at JJ01.

JJ11 has back walking bars but I don't have a recommendation.

SkoobaDude
06-14-21, 12:01
Visited jj01 yesterday. Met with Candy. Great massage with back walking, standard finish. Didn't appear to be any extras available. Candy was easy to talk to and super flirtatious, but nothing additional came of it.

06-14-21, 21:48
For BB CIP? If not I got to hit her up. How long did you see her for? Wonder if she will go BBFS for the Q. V. Or HHR?I replied in the Asian Ads Thread. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33369-Asian-ads.

06-16-21, 22:36
Word is a few stores, possibly JJ11, got a LE visit today. I'm out of town but maybe someone can confirm if JJ11 is closed or open.

AshWink
06-17-21, 06:12
After couple months break from the hobby, I decided to stop by MPs.

Stopped by JJ31 first. There were no other cars in parking lot. Saw Cindy (hope I got the name correct) at the door, but she said she is busy and asked me to come back tomorrow.

Stopped by at JJ29, JJ40, and JJ05. All three were closed (door locked and no lights). None of them answered phone either. What's going on?

Joe Looking
06-17-21, 08:05
After couple months break from the hobby, I decided to stop by MPs.

Stopped by JJ31 first. There were no other cars in parking lot. Saw Cindy (hope I got the name correct) at the door, but she said she is busy and asked me to come back tomorrow.

Stopped by at JJ29, JJ40, and JJ05. All three were closed (door locked and no lights). None of them answered phone either. What's going on?JJ40 was open last week. In fact when I went during the day they were busy as to the point the chick would step out of the room to answer the door and phone. Perhaps they locked the door to get around people coming in and needing to stop. There could have also been complaints from the neighboring businesses because as I was leaving there were a couple of guys just waiting in their cars.

RalNChobby
06-18-21, 13:17
Got the itch, needed to scratch it, tried several places. ALL of them were closed.

JJ29, JJ40, JJ05 - all closed with no answer on the phone. I called JJ31 - a woman answered, but told me I had the wrong the number. It was the right number.

Drove out to JJ57, also closed. Their number has been disconnected.

Something happened. Anyone have any details?

06-18-21, 14:40
Word is a few stores, possibly JJ11, got a LE visit today. I'm out of town but maybe someone can confirm if JJ11 is closed or open.I personally checked the following stores.

Closed: JJ01, JJ05, JJ11 & JJ40.

Open: JJ29 & JJ31.

TimmyB
06-18-21, 17:40
Word is a few stores, possibly JJ11, got a LE visit today. I'm out of town but maybe someone can confirm if JJ11 is closed or open.I have a direct contact info with one of the girls at J11. I texted her today and found out she's back in NY with the rest of them. LEO did give them a visit last Wednesday and she told me a few others also got a visit. She said I should check the news but I haven't come across anything.

06-18-21, 18:06
Got the itch, needed to scratch it, tried several places. ALL of them were closed.

JJ29, JJ40, JJ05 - all closed with no answer on the phone. I called JJ31 - a woman answered, but told me I had the wrong the number. It was the right number.

Drove out to JJ57, also closed. Their number has been disconnected.

Something happened. Anyone have any details?JJ29 keeps the door locked. You have to call and make an appointment. I spoke with her on the phone today and she is taking appointments.

JJ31 is open and I walked-in today. They are busy so better to walk-in and make an appointment.

Rumor is the Feds are involved so that's why nothing is on the news.

Anonymous88
06-19-21, 20:56
Went today around 6:30 PM and the open light was off and door locked. Tried calling a few times even on the way back home and no answer.

Treyreed1
06-19-21, 22:10
Went today around 6:30 PM and the open light was off and door locked. Tried calling a few times even on the way back home and no answer.Here is some info: if you look at the forum posts, JJ57 is Osaka. That means number 57 on JJ's list, also available on the forum for Raleigh a little way down the web page. You might know that already, don't know whether the timing of the posts overlapped, but a couple of posts have already mentioned that JJ57 = Osaka is closed with the phone disconnected.

Tall John
06-20-21, 09:17
On closures, damn. Shops already so busy with interruptions and required appointments now it's going to get worse. I miss the days of new shop opening up ever few days and easy ads on CL and BP. I've always like slow or new shoppes, get better attention.

These federalles rumors got to go or be proven.

The only good thing is perhaps fewer cocoas or candies will get mentioned and twil be easier to track the good back door girls.

Tall John
06-20-21, 16:13
Interesting pms gang, keep them coming.

If the federal Lea want places shut down, no need for court, just go to massage board. Why the f. K. you talking to the law about anything. If you are not in trouble you can only get in trouble. If you are in trouble, they already have enuf and don't need your dumb azz making it easier or worse. You have the RITE 2 RMAIN SILENT. THINGS you SAY CN & will be used agin you. Watch some tube about that dude!

As for the other stuff, interesting. Thanks for coming out of the shadows.

WitchDoc99
06-20-21, 16:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Tall John
06-20-21, 18:52
Wow, thanks for the heads up dude. Wilmington had issues, LEO reports. Places not open.

Man, them bitches and hoes on heron about to get bz.

Big brother be lookin out for the world.

I want to hear James brown sing again.

06-21-21, 18:44
Sarcastic and critical AMP posts on the forum doesn't bother me. I know who to trust and who to share info with. My suggestion is read a member's post history and you will get a feel if they are legit contributors or posting for laughs or just fishing for information. If you're not sure about a member than have a conversation with them through PM. Usually you can tell who is a genuine AMP hobbyist and who is not.

There are not many available AMP options right now. Calling a store doesn't mean they are open or closed; you have to go physically check. You can check the two links below for alternatives but no guarantee about the provider's looks, massage quality or the service provided.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/

TheShredSter66
06-22-21, 08:19
Sarcastic and critical AMP posts on the forum doesn't bother me. I know who to trust and who to share info with. My suggestion is read a member's post history and you will get a feel if they are legit contributors or posting for laughs or just fishing for information. If you're not sure about a member than have a conversation with them through PM. Usually you can tell who is a genuine AMP hobbyist and who is not.

There are not many available AMP options right now. Calling a store doesn't mean they are open or closed; you have to go physically check. You can check the two links below for alternatives but no guarantee about the provider's looks, massage quality or the service provided.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/I feel the same way honestly. Its a forum, you take everything with a grain of salt and YMMV as always. My worry is that, if the rumors are true and the feds are involved, that may be enough to spook these gals into never returning. As a result all these stores would stay closed. Buck jones doesn't have the rooms to hire more girls. Pure Spa could but would she bring more in? She's been flying solo for a few years now. Just my thoughts. Hopefully I'm wrong.

TheShredSter66
06-22-21, 08:24

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/I feel the same way honestly. Its a forum, you take everything with a grain of salt and YMMV as always. My worry is that, if the rumors are true and the feds are involved, that may be enough to spook these gals into never returning. As a result all these stores would stay closed. Buck jones doesn't have the rooms to hire more girls. Pure Spa could but would she bring more in? She's been flying solo for a few years now. Just my thoughts. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Tall John
06-22-21, 09:49
Just cause you do not know the answer or are not provided the answer when you whine or try to draw it out through challenge or innuendo doth not mean others dont know the answer.

An old participant of these forums that has not posted in years.

PMd me info that seemed reasonable. Can't know, not sure, just reasonable. Certainly more than anyone else guessed, said, or shared. Sure the go to court to testify stuff might have happened, but that whole discussion would not have happened if someone's scrotum had not just been emptied of brain power.

Coordinated LEO Cary Wilmington NY.

That is all I will divulge.

He or she could say more publicly if they desired. They did not.

So you all keeping trying to draw more out via private or public, but not more coming.

y'all be comical. Pikers.

Girls might want to use different names than Coco. I sure would not go see one that name.

https://apnews.com/article/e4e58b3b2de204f581262097484bb3f5

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article230945643.html

Huh, do they say mafia?

Just Sayin'

Nattie
06-22-21, 16:59
Getting back to the real purpose of this thread I thought I would shed some light on alternate AMPs during the "Raleigh AMP Crisis of 2021. " I decided to take a trip down to Fayetteville the other day to escape and let things cool down here a bit. Read the massage board posting from the boys down south and decided on Bamboo. My thought process was that I used to travel to VIP in Youngsville and that was a 40 min drive so what's another 20 minutes. Arrived and no one mentioned that the building sign doesn't say Bamboo but rather "Wellness Self Help Spa". That will help you make sure you're in the right place. Ok, I know it sounds like you're going to be "finishing" yourself but nothing could be further from the truth. This is a Full Service AMP. There are three girls there now. Emily, Katie and Sandy. I asked to meet each girl since I was the only one there. Katie will be rotating out soon. So Emily was great and genuinely kind and fun. Standard is 60/120 for FS. The massage was fine but when it came time for the flip she said what do you want? I said everything and she said good and there was no haggling and she assumed I knew the deal. I wish the women were VIP quality but that's ok. They all look like the girls here in the triangle. Medium frame, medium height and looks rating AMP 8 and real world 6. 5 but what the fuck do I care. LOL. Enjoyed my time and wanted to share. My next adventure will be Q-spa at South of the Boarder but that's for another day.

Yamster
06-22-21, 19:22
https://www.yahoo.com/news/little-river-women-among-six-215713353.html

VincentCor74
06-22-21, 19:31
https://www.yahoo.com/news/little-river-women-among-six-215713353.htmlYeah- I think I'll be staying away from the AMP scene for a bit. Thanks for sharing the link.

IbChilln
06-22-21, 20:10
https://www.yahoo.com/news/little-river-women-among-six-215713353.htmlNotice it says AMP in Cary and Wilmington, I wonder why Durham sheriff was in on it.

Spidey senses tingling.

Stay safe out there.

Williet
06-22-21, 20:53
https://wpde.com/news/local/little-river-area-women-charged-in-connection-with-illegal-massage-parlors-attorney-says

06-22-21, 21:05
https://www.yahoo.com/news/little-river-women-among-six-215713353.htmlThe criminal complaint says the five women offered to pay the undercover officer $1,600 per month to protect all of their locations from law enforcement scrutiny. Since August 2020, the undercover agent met with the five women or employees working for them to collect the bribe payments, according to the criminal complaint. The agent collected a total of $15,400 from the women.

Does 5 women mean 5 or more different massage stores located in Cary, Durham and Wilmington? It appears to be so and that could explain why so many stores suddenly closed.

https://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-strand-crime/6-women-some-from-little-river-charged-in-massage-parlor-sting/

06-22-21, 21:29
Notice it says AMP in Cary and Wilmington, I wonder why Durham sheriff was in on it.

Spidey senses tingling.

Stay safe out there.JJ01 is currently closed and it's located in Durham.

Tall John
06-23-21, 05:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

I can tell you how many LEO participate in the forum. Only the ones that like to fuck hookers. None of the ones who are trying to gather evidence do that with this forum. There are rules for evidence, saying that a cop can use something on this forum is like saying I can put up graffiti that says you want to kill The President and the Secret Service will arrest you.

And to stop you, no, they don't get "Intel" here. Every time an MP opens whatever clerk takes the application calls whichever cop she's fucking that week and tells him. Then they check it out to see if hooker types are working there, if there are then they send UC's in. No cop has ever learned about an MP from you guys, not a single time. Long before any of you guys write about them they have already been there and gotten a handy.

A2

Retired Ace
06-23-21, 07:47
Any word on patrons being hit now or in the future? And which jj was actually targeted in Cary?

Retired Ace
06-23-21, 07:49
Any reports of patrons hit now or in future? And which Cary spa was actually hit?

My "source" says the backlash I received is why he / she does not post here any longer. So if folks were more decent, perhaps more public info would be shared by those truly in the know. Source suggests multi agency and federal work required due to nature of what they were targeting and how high the targets were. Higher targets are the bigger picture!

The nature and manner of what some folks did here public and private makes me wonder how many LEO participate here.

Williet
06-23-21, 07:52
https://wpde.com/news/local/little-river-area-women-charged-in-connection-with-illegal-massage-parlors-attorney-saysThe court document link at bottom of article on page three gave location of spas busted.

https://www.scribd.com/document/512749017/Illicit-Massage-Parlor-Operation-Court-Document-Amended#from_embed.

Tall John
06-23-21, 10:43
Wilmington threazd has reports of customers talking to LEO, ie informing and ruining.

Still hoping for some James Brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE

MasteBlaster
06-24-21, 02:19
[Deleted by Admin]

You post once a fucking quarter, why is it always the assholes who don't post who think it's ok to tell other people not to post?

A2

MongerMax
06-24-21, 21:04
[Deleted by Admin]

MasteBlaster
06-24-21, 22:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

MasteBlaster posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

06-25-21, 22:52
I went to jj001, confirming that they are no longer open. I had a special relationship with one of the providers and would appreciate and reward an opportunity to rekindle our special association. It is with great remorse that I am downtrodden, oppressed, forlorned, crestfallen, despondent, and sorrowful that I fear the loss of that special relationship. I appreciate any information that might re-unite me with my special soul-mate.At JJ01, Sophia was my favorite and Candy was my second favorite.

I went by JJ11 and JJ14 and they are still closed.

JJ29 didn't answer the phone, the lights appeared off and the door was locked.

JJ31 didn't answer the phone either but they are opened. They were busy and wouldn't let me stay and wait.

Be prepared for frustration and long waits!

UncutDik
06-26-21, 11:03
Went by jj31 about 1030. Saw three cary pd cars lined up by the walgreens. Poss there to "conduct traffic stops" on guys leaving the area. Watch your self.

TheShredSter66
06-26-21, 16:19
Went by jj31 about 1030. Saw three cary pd cars lined up by the walgreens. Poss there to "conduct traffic stops" on guys leaving the area. Watch your self.Cary pd does have undercover cars that are not marked and do not match the rest of the fleet. There were several raleigh pd cars going up and down buck jones just a couple miles down the road yesterday around 6. I remember driving past all them thinking "they must be looking for someone". I'm laying low for a while personally just to be safe. I prefer not to be hassled with it over a damn handy.

RockmanDash
06-26-21, 17:21
I pass through the area a few times a year, and I love to stop in the area to kind of break up the long drive.

Hoping JJ40 is still good to go, as it's a personal fav of mine. Any word on that one?

VincentCor74
06-26-21, 19:01
We both agreed that we were meant to be for each other. Soul Mates. The other 4 girls didn't like this. They all lived together with an occasional vacation to New York. I tried to convince her to take her vacation with me rather than going to New York -bummer. Our attraction went far beyond our Loins.Right over so many heads.

06-26-21, 20:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

06-26-21, 23:39
I pass through the area a few times a year, and I love to stop in the area to kind of break up the long drive.

Hoping JJ40 is still good to go, as it's a personal fav of mine. Any word on that one?As of Friday, JJ40 was closed and has been closed since 16 June.

OldGuy63
06-26-21, 23:45
Long time lurker first time poster.

PM me if anyone has had any luck:

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218556

Thanks.

Ashkbp
06-27-21, 11:53
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/206373

I asked about her in FEB, still no reviews wondering is she is right in clayton or just using it as a area, or a actual review if you have seen her,.

Tooter
06-27-21, 17:54
Well darn. I just tried stopping by #5, 11,29, and 40 and they all appear to be closed, under construction, doors locked, no sign on the door, no one answering the door. After the second or third one I checked here. I wonder how long this dry spell will last.

06-27-21, 18:14
The court document link at bottom of article on page three gave location of spas busted.

https://www.scribd.com/document/512749017/Illicit-Massage-Parlor-Operation-Court-Document-Amended#from_embed.Thanks for sharing the link. It gave ALL the info on what happened at the AMP's in Cary, Durham and Wilmington. A key take away is that the Homeland Security Investigation Special Agent on this case is assigned to Cary. My original post is below.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13349-Rants-Raves-and-Stupid-Tinfoil-Hat-Wearing-Conspiracy-Bullshit&p=5416957&viewfull=1#post5416957

06-27-21, 18:22
Well darn. I just tried stopping by #5, 11,29, and 40 and they all appear to be closed, under construction, doors locked, no sign on the door, no one answering the door. After the second or third one I checked here. I wonder how long this dry spell will last.A long time IMO. Anytime an owner is arrested, the store will remain closed until the owner can sell the business or the landlord takes over the property. Cary and Raleigh didn't recover from the last closings and these recent closings has almost wiped out the AMP scene in this area.

Pubb69
06-27-21, 18:56
Long time lurker first time poster.

PM me if anyone has had any luck:

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218556

Thanks.I will say is your never going to see anyone that looks like those pics if you end up going. The best I can figure is there are just a few NewYork agencies sending them here but flooding Rub ratings with fake adds and multiple numbers. To be honest it's tiresome to read, when you know what you will be seeing are the mothers and grandmothers of the girls in those pics.

OldGuy63
06-27-21, 20:57
Any reviews on this one?

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/1748847

VincentCor74
06-27-21, 22:18
Well darn. I just tried stopping by #5, 11,29, and 40 and they all appear to be closed, under construction, doors locked, no sign on the door, no one answering the door. After the second or third one I checked here. I wonder how long this dry spell will last.I know all of us are in the business of "risk / reward" but, dude, you'd have to be insane to go within 100 yards of an AMP right now.

XHippie
06-27-21, 22:37
Thanks for sharing the link. It gave ALL the info on what happened at the AMP's in Cary, Durham and Wilmington. A key take away is that the Homeland Security Investigation Special Agent on this case is assigned to Cary. My original post is below.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13349-Rants-Raves-and-Stupid-Tinfoil-Hat-Wearing-Conspiracy-Bullshit&p=5416957&viewfull=1#post5416957If you noticed the real details this go round compared to previous statements / bust It had little to do with human trafficking it was more about hand jobs, pay offs and a lot of untaxed cash. It's really about the money right? Our local officials are coming close to legalizing weed in NC because they have figured out how to make a buck on taxing it, not so with hand jobs. Other bigger cities like LA, NY, Orlando just say fuck it they will spend other cash at the plaza when they are finished it's good for the economy. NC always slow to the draw. Hummm Apple will be paying pretty good now there's some good HJ tippers.

XHippie
06-27-21, 22:53
Thanks for sharing the link. It gave ALL the info on what happened at the AMP's in Cary, Durham and Wilmington. A key take away is that the Homeland Security Investigation Special Agent on this case is assigned to Cary. My original post is below.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13349-Rants-Raves-and-Stupid-Tinfoil-Hat-Wearing-Conspiracy-Bullshit&p=5416957&viewfull=1#post5416957If you noticed the real details this go round compared to previous statements / bust It had little to do with human trafficking it was more about hand jobs, pay offs and a lot of untaxed cash. It's really about the money right? Our local officials are coming close to legalizing weed in NC because they have figured out how to make a buck on taxing it, not so with hand jobs. Other bigger cities like LA, NY, Orlando just say fuck it they will spend other cash at the plaza when they are finished it's good for the economy. NC always slow to the draw. Hummm Apple will be paying pretty good now there's some good HJ tippers.

06-27-21, 23:29
Any reviews on this one?

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/1748847The two links below are from Aug 2020.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4918474&viewfull=1#post4918474

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4921508&viewfull=1#post4921508

EyeSpy2
06-28-21, 18:14
Is anywhere still open?

Soulreaver
06-29-21, 21:33
Is anywhere still open?Osaka is still open if you are around that area.

Beasho1231
06-30-21, 11:00
Had a dream at #57. Pretty nice looking 28 year old with nice rack. Mediocre Massage. I left satisfied. Was expecting older girls since most reviews I have read said this. Was not too busy either which is good since the layout is strange for a massage parlor. Ping me if anyone has any questions.

On another note. Trying to decide on Trina or Jamie. Any opinions on which is better?

Thanks much.

Dasalt
06-30-21, 12:08
On another note. Trying to decide on Trina or Jamie. Any opinions on which is better?

Thanks much.Jamie, while younger, has a much more limited menu available than Trina.

And that is all I am going to say about that. Do not PM me asking for specifics.

I will say for a real treat, have a dual session with them.

Dasalt
06-30-21, 12:10
Sunny Hypnotists is open. 70 for an hour door fee. If you come prepared, quite a bit of fun can be had with most of the girls.

GeniePants
06-30-21, 15:23
Had a dream at #57. Pretty nice looking 28 year old with nice rack. Mediocre Massage. I left satisfied. Was expecting older girls since most reviews I have read said this. Was not too busy either which is good since the layout is strange for a massage parlor. Ping me if anyone has any questions.

Thanks much.Glad to know 57 is still around. Thanks for the info.

SkoobaDude
06-30-21, 16:06

Thanks much.Personally, I'd say go with Trina. I've seen both of them, and I had a much more enjoyable time with Trina. Massage was definitely alot better, she was a much better conversationalist and a bit easier to talk to than Jamie. And, more importantly, I think Trina's menu has a lot more potential options to pick from. As always, YMMV.

TheShredSter66
07-01-21, 08:06
Are they open? Drove by and saw a few cars in the parking lot but did not pull in. Drove by on a work call and didn't have time. They were my go to for the most part before all the busts.

Gatttaca
07-01-21, 09:21
Are they open? Drove by and saw a few cars in the parking lot but did not pull in. Drove by on a work call and didn't have time. They were my go to for the most part before all the busts.I went there last weekend and the were open and business as usual.

Carolinac
07-02-21, 21:25
Drive by 01 today and saw an open sign.

I didn't pull in but was surprised to see the open light on.

LiquidCoil
07-03-21, 18:54
I will say for a real treat, have a dual session with them.I'm pretty new to this -- is that as straightforward as simply calling in and asking to book a "dual session" with two of them?

TimmyB
07-03-21, 19:08
Drive by 01 today and saw an open sign.

I didn't pull in but was surprised to see the open light on.The open sign you probably saw was the hair salon right next to it. The sign of 001 was off and the place was not open. Was very disappointed.

Job70
07-04-21, 10:03
That's what I did when I had a dual session with Trina and her other daughter Hailey. I need to try Trina and Jamie sometime. Jamie was pregnant last time I saw her alone (years ago), and her menu was very limited. Trina's menu is wide open. When I saw Trina and Hailey together, Trina's menu seemed to be smaller. Maybe she doesn't do as much with her daughter watching. Going from FIV in Hailey to Trina sucking my fingers got me a no-no look. They don't really interact in my dream. YMMV.

J.

I'm pretty new to this -- is that as straightforward as simply calling in and asking to book a "dual session" with two of them?

Wtpck
07-06-21, 13:17
Just drove by. Door locked. Looks empty inside. Small under construction note. Whoever posted still open they are wrong. Just wanted to save anyone else a wasted trip.

EyeSpy2
07-06-21, 19:39
Just drove by. Door locked. Looks empty inside. Small under construction note. Whoever posted still open they are wrong. Just wanted to save anyone else a wasted trip.Definitely saves me a trip so thank you sir. Is there anywhere that is open?

TheShredSter66
07-07-21, 08:05
Just drove by. Door locked. Looks empty inside. Small under construction note. Whoever posted still open they are wrong. Just wanted to save anyone else a wasted trip.0040 Green Apple has the same note on their door. Under construction. Most of the cary spots still have their drapes and signs up just laying low it seems. I'm sure once some of the dust has settled they'll begin to open back up slowly but surely.

VincentCor74
07-07-21, 08:11
Definitely saves me a trip so thank you sir. Is there anywhere that is open?https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/charlotte

LiquidCoil
07-07-21, 08:30
I went there last weekend and the were open and business as usual.Can anyone else confirm JJ37 is open? Doesn't seem in line with everything else going on.

Yamster
07-07-21, 14:21
https://www.yahoo.com/news/massage-schools-across-us-suspected-100107791.html

LuvTheLadeez
07-07-21, 21:32
Sunny Hypnotists is open. 70 for an hour door fee. If you come prepared, quite a bit of fun can be had with most of the girls.Has anyone been to Sunny in Durham after 7/1? They usually switch monthly it seems. June was same old Sasha and I'm not inclined to see her anymore. Got to have some variety at some point.

ILoveVodka
07-07-21, 23:16
I've went over to 0006 yesterday, my first visit, lots of signs posted inside concerning their rules, I figured this might be in response to the recent events in the area, has anyone had prior experience at 0006? I also wanted to mention a place that I Knightdale that's not on the JJ list, anyone familiar with the AMP in Knightdale?

LemonHead
07-08-21, 06:57
I saw Tina there yesterday.

Has anyone been to Sunny in Durham after 7/1? They usually switch monthly it seems. June was same old Sasha and I'm not inclined to see her anymore. Got to have some variety at some point.

Stevet35A
07-08-21, 09:18
Strictly legit.

I've went over to 0006 yesterday, my first visit, lots of signs posted inside concerning their rules, I figured this might be in response to the recent events in the area, has anyone had prior experience at 0006? I also wanted to mention a place that I Knightdale that's not on the JJ list, anyone familiar with the AMP in Knightdale?

TaylorFun69
07-08-21, 10:16
I saw Tina there yesterday.I had called JJ0031 yesterday and was told Tina was on "vacation" I guess that means she's moved to a different location. I prefer her body type. Who at 0031 should I ask for now? Maybe I'll just go for luck of the draw and see what happens.

07-08-21, 18:48
https://www.yahoo.com/news/massage-schools-across-us-suspected-100107791.htmlMassage schools just teach and produce the certificate if the exam is passed. The individual makes the choice to do the HJ for a bigger tip. The schools are only going to get in trouble if they are penciling whipping the documentation and handing out certificates under the table.

07-08-21, 18:54
I had called JJ0031 yesterday and was told Tina was on "vacation" I guess that means she's moved to a different location. I prefer her body type. Who at 0031 should I ask for now? Maybe I'll just go for luck of the draw and see what happens.They rotate vacation time so one is always off. Tina has been a staple there so she is probably just on vacation or just took the day off.

XHippie
07-08-21, 23:22
Massage schools just teach and produce the certificate if the exam is passed. The individual makes the choice to do the HJ for a bigger tip. The schools are only going to get in trouble if they are penciling whipping the documentation and handing out certificates under the table.To get a NC massage license you have to go through this process.

I believe it's pass 500 hrs of class then the school issues a completion certificate. Then you give the Massage Board lots of documents, back ground checks, finger prints, references and some other stuff I'm sure I'm leaving out. Then the Massage Board requires you to take a MBLEX exam that they design must pass. Once all this is complete then the Massage Board not the Massage School determines if you get a license. So that's the process I could rant on about how the Massage Board has the system rigged against Asians with language but I won't bore you with that I made many post in the past on the subject. Massage Schools are just step one they can't issue licenses.

GregG73
07-09-21, 13:49
Anyone seen this really strange ad. Was kinda a WTF moment when I read it.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/231705

ILoveVodka
07-09-21, 17:40
Wondering if anyone has a review from this therapist?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122080

Nathan123
07-09-21, 19:55

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122080Following this, this is close to my house, pm me with info please, thanks.

JocoGuy007
07-09-21, 22:27
If you search her name in the old Backpage and Craigslist forums, you will find reviews from several years ago. A consistent knock on her over the years is that she is "mechanical. " My biggest complaint, though is that an hour will be more like 40-45 minutes. However, she gives a kickass deep pressure massage at a good price point, and with a release thrown in, so I can overlook those complaints.

She will offer fully nude for an upsell, but that doesn't mean there's a wider menu. Some guys have speculated that she still might offer a wider menu to guys who are "grandfathered" in from when she started (maybe 10 or more years ago) but I've never experienced it. I've had a couple of sessions where she was more inviting to be touched, but those weren't the norm.

Now, she's become more flaky in the past year or two. She will change an appointment at the last minute, more than once. She'll have an excuse ready (usually involving her mom or other family member and a medical emergency) and she is very fond of wine. She may even ask you to pick up a bottle on your way. When she does that to me, I deduct that from her donation and include the receipt, she's okay with that. With a more open menu or no upsell, I would gladly let a bottle of wine be a tip. As it is now, nope.

She looks like her pictures. She's thicker and does have a pooch midsection, but she's not hideous / obese. And that Spanish accent is hot!

Evening appointments seem to be her preference. And if you can get her to drink a glass or two, she'll loosen up.

If you're looking full service, she's not it. The menu won't be wide open. But, if you want a really good massage prior to the ending, at a good price, she's worth a visit.

Nice residence out in the country, discreet location.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122080

MD Bellamy
07-10-21, 11:01
I had called JJ0031 yesterday and was told Tina was on "vacation" I guess that means she's moved to a different location. I prefer her body type. Who at 0031 should I ask for now? Maybe I'll just go for luck of the draw and see what happens.Original poster was talking about the Tina at Sunny H in Durham. A different Tina!

Matty722
07-10-21, 12:23
Can someone explain JJ0031 to me a little bit, looking online it appears to just be a hair salon, I also called and had a man answer, not that that can't happen, but everything about this place seems very different than the usual spots?

07-10-21, 18:48
Can someone explain JJ0031 to me a little bit, looking online it appears to just be a hair salon, I also called and had a man answer, not that that can't happen, but everything about this place seems very different than the usual spots?The building has three stores; hair salon, massage spa and maybe a nail spa.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/erotic-massage-parlor/relaxation-asian-massage/36179

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

CardinalTim
07-11-21, 07:49
Strictly legit.Is there a new store in Knightdale and if so where and any details?

XHippie
07-11-21, 14:17
Is there a new store in Knightdale and if so where and any details?This legit place is Healthy Foot Massage it's in a plaza they have been there a long time they use to be located in a different part of the plaza. I haven't been there in at least a year at that time it was run by a husband and wife team with a helper I'm sure it's still the same folks. Its a decent massage but don't expect anything else. It's equivalent to Mandarin Spa on Falls Of The Neuse.

Beasho1231
07-11-21, 14:26
Wow this one checks all my buttons. Looks to be brand new on the site. Has anyone had an experience yet? Rates are pretty steep. She goes by Daise

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/193922

RubaDubdub01
07-12-21, 14:13
Looking to play with some ta tas during my massage. My go to is no longer open and I know a lot of ladies are still hesitant to pull the girls out for play time. Would appreciate any info on where to go and who to ask for. Feel free to DM.

GeniePants
07-12-21, 23:21
This legit place is Healthy Foot Massage it's in a plaza they have been there a long time they use to be located in a different part of the plaza. I haven't been there in at least a year at that time it was run by a husband and wife team with a helper I'm sure it's still the same folks. Its a decent massage but don't expect anything else. It's equivalent to Mandarin Spa on Falls Of The Neuse.It's a good massage. You might get your bare ass massaged, but that's as far as it will go.

Bhminnc
07-13-21, 00:59
Started talking to this young lady and luckily I did not give a donation. We agreed to meet however she gave me a street in Cary and when I got there would never give me anything else just an "I'm waiting for you".

Please avoid.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-and-horneywanna-fuckavai/888266562670

B.

Dasalt
07-13-21, 09:39
Please avoid.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/young-and-horneywanna-fuckavai/888266562670

B.I ran into last month. Once I got to Cary, started the 'I need a small deposit to prove to my boss you are really going to show up. Once I called her a liar and a c*nt, she started some crap about her boss was 'On his way to my location to shoot me if I did not come up with the deposit. '.

I offered her the opportunity for me to go to their location so that he could shoot me without having to travel. *crickets*.

Never paid a deposit!

NemphoManiac77
07-13-21, 10:45
I ran into last month. Once I got to Cary, started the 'I need a small deposit to prove to my boss you are really going to show up. Once I called her a liar and a c*nt, she started some crap about her boss was 'On his way to my location to shoot me if I did not come up with the deposit. '.

I offered her the opportunity for me to go to their location so that he could shoot me without having to travel. *crickets*.

Never paid a deposit!LMAO!! Such a good samaritan.

ILoveVodka
07-13-21, 14:27
Been going here for over a year, descent bare butt massage, that's all you will ever get.

This legit place is Healthy Foot Massage it's in a plaza they have been there a long time they use to be located in a different part of the plaza. I haven't been there in at least a year at that time it was run by a husband and wife team with a helper I'm sure it's still the same folks. Its a decent massage but don't expect anything else. It's equivalent to Mandarin Spa on Falls Of The Neuse.

07-16-21, 20:28
Any intel on Green Health Massage on Capital Blvd in Wake Forest? I stopped by recently and they were busy so I left.

Livinitinva
07-17-21, 12:25
Any intel on Green Health Massage on Capital Blvd in Wake Forest? I stopped by recently and they were busy so I left.Legit Place. No Extras.

CaryMike
07-19-21, 11:37
Not much of an update other that than they're open. Called ahead and made "appointment". Made the 30 minute drive there, rang bell, got the "busy come back 30 minutes. " Woman who answered door was real rough looking, so maybe I dodged a bullet.

Tall John
07-20-21, 05:15
Not much of an update other that than they're open. Called ahead and made "appointment". Made the 30 minute drive there, rang bell, got the "busy come back 30 minutes. " Woman who answered door was real rough looking, so maybe I dodged a bullet.I agree on the rough looking. I do not understand the appeal of that place.

Dasalt
07-20-21, 10:39
I agree on the rough looking. I do not understand the appeal of that place.Is that the woman you speak of is the Mamasan for the parlor. It is infrequent that she is actually doing massages unless they are short-staffed. (ie: Supposed to have 2 girls but the only one showed.).

Having said that, she does a nice job with a massage. And if you carry your own protection, she is not a bad little twist. Nice tits, but she really doesn't like when you get rough or overly aggressive.

The main appeal is of course the other providers. Some of them are really good at giving a relaxing, non-twisting and turning, soothing massage. And some of them, not going to name any names, will suck your cock.

So hard you will think your soul leaves your body when you come. And for a very reasonable price.

But don't take my word for it. And unless you are a Senior member that really contributes to the Massage Parlor forum, please do not PM me to death asking for names and rates!

TB Monger
07-20-21, 17:15
Reading this forum is making my head explode, nothing like we have over in Tampa, LOL. Looking for decent hr massage with handshake. Judging by your I'd system, will (0005), (0011), (0057) do the trick? Is (005X) worth the drive? Prices here tend to be $. 6- 8 for h, $. 4 basic thanks.

07-20-21, 23:23
Reading this forum is making my head explode, nothing like we have over in Tampa, LOL. Looking for decent hr massage with handshake. Judging by your I'd system, will (0005), (0011), (0057) do the trick? Is (005X) worth the drive? Prices here tend to be $. 6- 8 for h, $. 4 basic thanks.Most places are closed and you don't have to scroll too far down to see which ones are still open. Reference the link for consolidated list of stores, the numbering system and their rating. If open, JJ31 is $. 7 for the hour and JJ56 is $. 8 for the hour. Tip amount varies on your negotiating skills but $. 40 is the standard minimum tip.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

07-20-21, 23:29
I agree on the rough looking. I do not understand the appeal of that place.I couldn't find your review. Please share your experience with the forum.

TheShredSter66
07-21-21, 07:30
Reading this forum is making my head explode, nothing like we have over in Tampa, LOL. Looking for decent hr massage with handshake. Judging by your I'd system, will (0005), (0011), (0057) do the trick? Is (005X) worth the drive? Prices here tend to be $. 6- 8 for h, $. 4 basic thanks.You may want to read a little deeper into the forum bud. This area is dead right now. Its all been discussed too.

TB Monger
07-21-21, 08:54
You may want to read a little deeper into the forum bud. This area is dead right now. Its all been discussed too.I have been reading through some of this, thus my initial comment. I see how dead it is, which is why I specified locations that seemed to be open. Go to the Tampa forum and you'll understand how hard it is to decipher what's going on here.

TB Monger
07-21-21, 08:59
Most places are closed and you don't have to scroll too far down to see which ones are still open. Reference the link for consolidated list of stores, the numbering system and their rating. If open, JJ31 is $. 7 for the hour and JJ56 is $. 8 for the hour. Tip amount varies on your negotiating skills but $. 40 is the standard minimum tip.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-ListAppreciate the link, I had found the original list and then what looked to be the most recent. I missed this one, again not the easiest site to navigate. Ill do a deeper dive on these.

Nattie
07-21-21, 17:29
With all due respect and coming from someone who has been involved in the AMP scene for a very long time in the area I think that it's time to put JJ's list to sleep. At my count right now there are only 2 active AMPs in the area and three if you count Sunny in Durham. When I say 2 active AMPs I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. LOL. You can't use any three letter names for search reasons so I suggest that we just say "OnePLusOne or Jones Franklin" and "Pure Spa or Pure" and "Sunny". I mean it's silly at this point to use the system that was developed when there were 20 or so AMPs around. Most folks that are new to the area and this forum look at this system like "TB Monger" and go WTF. I have to honest. I never memorized the list and in my advancing age I'd rather not have to jump back and forth to see what place you're talking about. Just my opinion and it's likely worth exactly what you paid to read it. Nattie Out. Stay safe guys.

XHippie
07-21-21, 21:54
With all due respect and coming from someone who has been involved in the AMP scene for a very long time in the area I think that it's time to put JJ's list to sleep. At my count right now there are only 2 active AMPs in the area and three if you count Sunny in Durham. When I say 2 active AMPs I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. LOL. You can't use any three letter names for search reasons so I suggest that we just say "OnePLusOne or Jones Franklin" and "Pure Spa or Pure" and "Sunny". I mean it's silly at this point to use the system that was developed when there were 20 or so AMPs around. Most folks that are new to the area and this forum look at this system like "TB Monger" and go WTF. I have to honest. I never memorized the list and in my advancing age I'd rather not have to jump back and forth to see what place you're talking about. Just my opinion and it's likely worth exactly what you paid to read it. Nattie Out. Stay safe guys.It's a sad fact but what you speak is the truth. I was around when JJ's list was created I used it a lot for intel, I pounded Wendy to death at Studio Salon several girls at ATSU in Cary, Westgate, Yuca etc. (remember those places?) and many more. It ain't what it use to be. I have a confession most of my recent visits to an AMP has been to get a actual massage I can get the nut busted elsewhere for free. But! There is fun to be had out there just have to be in the right place at the right time because the selection as we all know is slim for now!

07-22-21, 07:17
With all due respect and coming from someone who has been involved in the AMP scene for a very long time in the area I think that it's time to put JJ's list to sleep. At my count right now there are only 2 active AMPs in the area and three if you count Sunny in Durham. When I say 2 active AMPs I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. LOL. You can't use any three letter names for search reasons so I suggest that we just say "OnePLusOne or Jones Franklin" and "Pure Spa or Pure" and "Sunny". I mean it's silly at this point to use the system that was developed when there were 20 or so AMPs around. Most folks that are new to the area and this forum look at this system like "TB Monger" and go WTF. I have to honest. I never memorized the list and in my advancing age I'd rather not have to jump back and forth to see what place you're talking about. Just my opinion and it's likely worth exactly what you paid to read it. Nattie Out. Stay safe guys.It's true that this area doesn't have many open stores right now but JJ's list is still useful because it has the store's address, phone number and rating. It's a one-stop-shop without going to Rubmaps or Goggle to look for the same info. The bonus is the rating system and if a store has a "D" rating, a new member can save his cash and try an another store with a "P" rating. The downside is new members or visitors who don't know the number reference however the members here do a good job in pointing them in the right direction.

Spooner Strum
07-22-21, 08:28
It's a sad fact but what you speak is the truth. I was around when JJ's list was created I used it a lot for intel, I pounded Wendy to death at Studio Salon several girls at ATSU in Cary, Westgate, Yuca etc. (remember those places?) and many more. It ain't what it use to be. I have a confession most of my recent visits to an AMP has been to get a actual massage I can get the nut busted elsewhere for free. But! There is fun to be had out there just have to be in the right place at the right time because the selection as we all know is slim for now!What about non-AMPs? The one in Durham and the one in Franklinton. People seem to dislike non-AMPs for some reason. Is it purely cost?

Joe Looking
07-22-21, 13:43
What about non-AMPs? The one in Durham and the one in Franklinton. People seem to dislike non-AMPs for some reason. Is it purely cost?I assume you mean quality and the like?? The big problem with the jack shacks is that the workers have terrible attitudes and the price can get sky high as they nickle and dime you. Want her to go topless 50, bottomless too then another 50, want her to blow you add 100 and so forth. I haven't been in over a year but after Claire left I'd stop by maybe once every 6 months and it got progressively worse with respect to price and attitude. Last time for FS including the door fee the chick wanted 300 and over 200 total for a BJ. To make matters worse I kid you not the chick probably had a grand total of 5 teeth.

If you opt for the HJ only and no extras some get a really funky attitude. So for me cost and attitude are the big turn offs.

07-24-21, 11:11
If you search her name in the old Backpage and Craigslist forums, you will find reviews from several years ago. A consistent knock on her over the years is that she is "mechanical. " My biggest complaint, though is that an hour will be more like 40-45 minutes. However, she gives a kickass deep pressure massage at a good price point, and with a release thrown in, so I can overlook those complaints.

She will offer fully nude for an upsell, but that doesn't mean there's a wider menu. Some guys have speculated that she still might offer a wider menu to guys who are "grandfathered" in from when she started (maybe 10 or more years ago) but I've never experienced it. I've had a couple of sessions where she was more inviting to be touched, but those weren't the norm.

Now, she's become more flaky in the past year or two. She will change an appointment at the last minute, more than once. She'll have an excuse ready (usually involving her mom or other family member and a medical emergency) and she is very fond of wine. She may even ask you to pick up a bottle on your way. When she does that to me, I deduct that from her donation and include the receipt, she's okay with that. With a more open menu or no upsell, I would gladly let a bottle of wine be a tip. As it is now, nope.

She looks like her pictures. She's thicker and does have a pooch midsection, but she's not hideous / obese. And that Spanish accent is hot!.I did a search on Nancy and found some comments about her hot sister doing massages. Do you have any info about the Nancy's sister?

ILoveVodka
07-24-21, 15:36
I totally agree with everything the person had to say about Nancy. Couldn't be said better concerning an experience with her. I really had high hopes, but I think the options are limited.

I did a search on Nancy and found some comments about her hot sister doing massages. Do you have any info about the Nancy's sister?.

JocoGuy007
07-25-21, 07:54
Someone else may have more / new info. But, in the past, the sister was only available for doubles with Nancy. A lot of guys wanted to experience the sister solo. I did the double once, during the brief time she had the location on Business 70 in Clayton. I had an appointment with Nancy, the sister was there upon my arrival, Nancy offered, I decided to try it. For me, it wasn't worth it. It made the session even more mechanical, Nancy had zero flirtation / sensuality, and the small talk vibe was ruined because they were talking to each other instead. The sister was hot, but her massage game wasn't as strong.

I did a search on Nancy and found some comments about her hot sister doing massages. Do you have any info about the Nancy's sister?

Spooner Strum
07-25-21, 09:31
I assume you mean quality and the like?? The big problem with the jack shacks is that the workers have terrible attitudes and the price can get sky high as they nickle and dime you. Want her to go topless 50, bottomless too then another 50, want her to blow you add 100 and so forth. I haven't been in over a year but after Claire left I'd stop by maybe once every 6 months and it got progressively worse with respect to price and attitude. Last time for FS including the door fee the chick wanted 300 and over 200 total for a BJ. To make matters worse I kid you not the chick probably had a grand total of 5 teeth.

If you opt for the HJ only and no extras some get a really funky attitude. So for me cost and attitude are the big turn offs.Thanks for the reply. Appreciate the insight.

07-25-21, 21:33
Someone else may have more / new info. But, in the past, the sister was only available for doubles with Nancy. A lot of guys wanted to experience the sister solo. I did the double once, during the brief time she had the location on Business 70 in Clayton. I had an appointment with Nancy, the sister was there upon my arrival, Nancy offered, I decided to try it. For me, it wasn't worth it. It made the session even more mechanical, Nancy had zero flirtation / sensuality, and the small talk vibe was ruined because they were talking to each other instead. The sister was hot, but her massage game wasn't as strong.Thanks for the reply!

Nattie
07-26-21, 16:01
Ok, I know this isn't the Fayetteville Massage board but I figured that things are so slow here in Raleigh that we needed a little cheering up. I was going to be in Fayetteville and I have been to Bamboo Spa in the past and it's hit or miss as far as the quality of girl that you'll see but the service is always the same. $60/ hr massage and $100-$140 for FS. You'll have to negotiate this yourself. HJ is $40 like here. So I walk in and see Vickie. Let's just say that I can't believe my eyes. Been in the game over 10 years and outside of Bangkok and NYC I have yet to see a hottie like this. Here's the down low so you can benefit from my experience LOL.

The massage was terrible and she even admitted it when I was trying to encourage her by saying "you're so good" she said "not really--I'm not trained or anything. " Well, I like the honesty. The tease, let's just say she didn't need it. This place is just like the old VIP in Youngsville except you don't have to go through the hose down like an animal by an old lady. Older mongers know what I'm talking about. She did short me on time so make sure and take a watch and let her know you want the whole hour. She's leaving at the end of the month but said she will be coming back. Youngsville used to take me 40 min to drive and I can get the Bamboo in a little over an hour. I won't make it a habit but if you're longing for the days of VIP--here's your answer. Google Bamboo Spa Fayetteville and you'll get all the info you need. Post if you go. Also, check out the USASG Fayetteville Massage Board.

TimmyB
07-26-21, 19:15
I saw Nancy last Friday. Her massage was good but the overall experience was a disappointment. Asked me specifically if I wanted the full hour at the beginning to which I agreed and she shorted me 30 minutes anyway. Rather than put up fight I was ready to go. She's got no neck and has the figure of a bowling ball. Offered to take her top off for another 40 - no thanks! Obviously gained a lot of weight compared to how she was described in the most recent review. While she has good technique for a massage, the hand shake was weak and her cats were annoying. Just was not worth the trip for me.

Z Mann
07-28-21, 10:30
JoCo and Timmy are spot on their assessments of Nancy. I have seen her to numerous to times to count since she started probably around 15 years ago or so which to be totally honest is how old some of her pictures are and we have become pretty good and trusted friends over the years. She has had formal training as JoCo stated does a very good therapeutic deep tissue and relaxing massage which is the primary reason that I have seen her so many times over the years and usually go for a 90 minute sessions. I have seen her for her four handed sessions with just about everyone that she has offered that service with in the past including her sister. 4 hands are always better than two in my book. Due to our trusted friendship on several occasions when she was training the other girl she asked me if they could "practice on me" while she was showing her the ropes. Which I never had a problem with, some were better than others. But I always left satisfied. Her sister was a very attractive and intelligent woman and a little more personable and due to our long trusted relationship, I was able to see one on one on several occasions. Her sister was only in the biz for a short time to make some money after relocating to the area. But it was same type session that Nancy offered. And yes, I did have the nude 4 handed session with both of them, but there was no hint of any extra's other than some very light mutual touching. But check that one off the bucket list, nude 4 handed massage by sisters alternating on the ending!.

I have read and heard the past that Nancy had offered extra's in the past. But I never experienced any of that. Not really my thing anyway, as I was there for the massage.

When Nancy had her private offices off 70 and later 42 she was much more reliable on keeping scheduled appointments. But as stated the last few years she has become much more flaky with keeping appointments and moving the times back which can be a problem when you have a limited time window. And now working out of her residence the cats can be an issue as well. Being oiled up and covered in cat hair makes you feel like Chia pet when you leave. Npt a good look or feeling!

The two big and consistent knocks with Nancy are the mechanical unenthusiastic finish. And the inability to keep scheduled appointments. If she would incorporate some teasing a long the way and sensuality into the her finish and stay on track with scheduled appointments. She would be the #1 FBSM lady in the area because her massage quality is on point. JMHO!

Z.

Gatttaca
07-29-21, 07:18
Can confirm that 0029 was available couple of days ago. Went there after a very long time. Familiar person and familiar service.

G.

TheShredSter66
07-29-21, 08:14
Can confirm that 0029 was available couple of days ago. Went there after a very long time. Familiar person and familiar service.

G.Is it fair to assume she is appointment only? Or were you able to just walk up?

Skillet
07-29-21, 12:44
Is it fair to assume she is appointment only? Or were you able to just walk up?I too can confirm open. I was lucky and walked up but her preference is appointment.

Gatttaca
07-29-21, 16:12
I too can confirm open. I was lucky and walked up but her preference is appointment.I agree that it is better to call. If she is busy when you walk up then the door might be locked and you will have to non discretely wait outside knocking and expecting to open.

G.

TheShredSter66
07-29-21, 23:11
Been a patron there for years. If anyone should be able to negotiate extras it should be me. Nope, nothing. Threw 200 bucks cash up, nothing. Had a few beers and was ready for a good time, she quit and didn't even let me cum because it took too long. I think I'm done with Coco. Great tits but that's the end of it.

Khris
07-30-21, 13:04
Been a patron there for years. If anyone should be able to negotiate extras it should be me. Nope, nothing. Threw 200 bucks cash up, nothing. Had a few beers and was ready for a good time, she quit and didn't even let me cum because it took too long. I think I'm done with Coco. Great tits but that's the end of it.Yea I don't know why people like coco. She's detached and does everything like she can't be bothered.

AsianYumYum
07-31-21, 12:48
More mongers are doing this and it's a great thing. These prices are getting ridiculous and we should not give in. The price of FS should stay flat at 140. Hell, should've never gotten that high to begin with.

I assume you mean quality and the like?? The big problem with the jack shacks is that the workers have terrible attitudes and the price can get sky high as they nickle and dime you. Want her to go topless 50, bottomless too then another 50, want her to blow you add 100 and so forth. I haven't been in over a year but after Claire left I'd stop by maybe once every 6 months and it got progressively worse with respect to price and attitude. Last time for FS including the door fee the chick wanted 300 and over 200 total for a BJ. To make matters worse I kid you not the chick probably had a grand total of 5 teeth.

If you opt for the HJ only and no extras some get a really funky attitude. So for me cost and attitude are the big turn offs.

Stevet35A
07-31-21, 14:49
I concur, I saw her a few weeks ago. I love her breast. And she does prefer appointments. I got lucky when I went there. The door was unlocked. I walked in and she asked if I called. I said yes. To whoever's appointment I took, sorry. 😃.

I had a nice time otc roaming and got to play with those breast for a while. Everything else was standard.

Been a patron there for years. If anyone should be able to negotiate extras it should be me. Nope, nothing. Threw 200 bucks cash up, nothing. Had a few beers and was ready for a good time, she quit and didn't even let me cum because it took too long. I think I'm done with Coco. Great tits but that's the end of it.

Gatttaca
08-01-21, 11:34
Yea I don't know why people like coco. She's detached and does everything like she can't be bothered.I agree with both of you. She seems detached. But we have had nice conversations. And somehow I have never received a better massage anywhere else. Especially when she uses her knees to slide by my shoulders. If anyone can recommend better massage then I am willing to try out.

G.

08-02-21, 00:20
I agree with both of you. She seems detached. But we have had nice conversations. And somehow I have never received a better massage anywhere else. Especially when she uses her knees to slide by my shoulders. If anyone can recommend better massage then I am willing to try out.

G.Coco does offer a very good massage. Her HJ is a bit mechanical but she gets the job done. If you go with any expectation of a sensual finish or extras then you will be disappointed. The key is to just relax and let her do her thing.

The problem is there are no AMP alternatives right now and people are frustrated. Coco doesn't care and that's why she is a person show. If she was motivated by money then she would have at least two other ladies working with her.

08-02-21, 00:49
More mongers are doing this and it's a great thing. These prices are getting ridiculous and we should not give in. The price of FS should stay flat at 140. Hell, should've never gotten that high to begin with.Quality is not an AMP but American. Up-sale is their game much like how strippers operate at the club.

Remember when $60 was the door fee and $100 was the FS tip at most AMPs (excluding Flushing and overseas). Times have change and honestly it takes competition to keep tips reasonable but what is reasonable these days? $140 - $160 is the going FS tip out of state. In small towns there is usually one AMP that provides FS to good customers but they want $200. Yes, $200 and guys pay because its the only game in town. It's great that Sunny is still $100 and Bamboo in Fayetteville is taking $120. The truth is the ladies dictate the tip amount and the going rate in larger cities eventually filters down to us.

Tooter
08-04-21, 16:55
Have any of you seen this one over at SouthPoint mall?

It would be good to know if she is straight legit trying to get non-legit rates or if she's what I'm looking for.

BTW, not much to search on for this one. I tried but came up empty handed.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/203313?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_65e6086950107900238161b61da3a7a52292ce3a-1628109737-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQZ6

Stevet35A
08-04-21, 17:47
She goes by Asia not great review see #9709. She quoted me $160 for hhr that seemed a bit excessive as well. Especially with potential up sell.

Have any of you seen this one over at SouthPoint mall?

It would be good to know if she is straight legit trying to get non-legit rates or if she's what I'm looking for.

BTW, not much to search on for this one. I tried but came up empty handed.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/203313?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_65e6086950107900238161b61da3a7a52292ce3a-1628109737-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQZ6

SkoobaDude
08-05-21, 13:11
Got curious and visited this one recently. Pics aren't of her, but give a rough idea of her body type. She is sweet, and easy to talk to, but that's not why you get a massage.

Down to brass tacks. The upside was that she was in a clean, safe, upscale hotel. Which was wonderful. Was $200/ hr in underwear, fully nude was an extra $50. Everything was pretty rushed. Massage was decent, but nothing to write home about. No teasing whatsoever, and after the flip everything was very mechanical. Standard finish. No extras whatsoever.

All in all, I was in and out in under 35 min. Would not repeat.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/one-of-a-kind-genuine-erotic-experience-airport/40645122

Spooner Strum
08-06-21, 10:12
Quality is not an AMP but American. Up-sale is their game much like how strippers operate at the club.

Been lucky in terms of attitude but the few I've had at american style places who have had an attitude issue have been crappy.

How's the place out in franklinton as far as layout, etc?

Livinitinva
08-06-21, 14:15
It's been over 10 years so it may have changed. But certainly not from the outside.

Go in.

Get a Line up of 3-4 girls to select.

Pick the length of time and pay the house.

Tip is expected to at least match the house and is negotiated with the girl.

There was not a massage table. It was a mattress.

Never went often. Never got FS.

Place simply never made sense from a cost / service standpoint.

If I wanted and Massage + Extras. No actual massage there.

If I wanted just the extras, I could find them better and cheaper elsewhere.

When I was there, There were actually a few attractive women, but the last reviews said that is no longer the case and has not been for a while.

Been lucky in terms of attitude but the few I've had at american style places who have had an attitude issue have been crappy.

How's the place out in franklinton as far as layout, etc?

Pbone888
08-07-21, 14:59
It's been over 10 years so it may have changed. But certainly not from the outside.

Go in.

When I was there, There were actually a few attractive women, but the last reviews said that is no longer the case and has not been for a while.The American places have really gone downhill. Charlotte used to have literally 8's /9's working at Capri and Ambrosia (sp? Tomcats and Quality occasionalllly had some hot women. Building a long term thing was the best deal. Had three or four regulars there who were 8's / or so. Once, Lexi, used to love to have me eat her pussy and I did "threesomes" there with female friends several times. She wouldn't fuck or suck me but she'd eat pussy and play. Funny story -- was banging a good friend Krisha there with Lexi, we played hard for 30 minutes. I'm doing Krisha doggie bent over the table and staring into Lexi's eyes, let her know I'm about to bust a nut. Krisha turns around and and gets ready for a facial, and Lexi gets behind her on her knees to stroke me to completion. Except the gets the aim wrong and I ERUPT and shoot about 3 feet and nail her face. She laughed but it clearly wasn't her thing.

Had one new girl there one time, begged me to eat her out (white girl in a cowboy hat). I make her cum and she LOUDLY begs me to fuck her. Now I know at Tomcats there are mics and vid, but I slide it in, pound her for about 5 minutes then bust a nut on her stomach. JUST as I'm busting the owner comes in and gets LIVID, starts to yell about throwing me out when he realizes I do some work for the owner. LOL.

Had some good times at Quality and Tomcats and Franklinton, and in Charlotte, but the quality of women has REALLY gone down hill.

AmpGuru2424
08-07-21, 15:57
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/100-new-young919-349-4153new/939969454911

Anybody tried yet?

Joe Looking
08-07-21, 18:22

Go in.

When I was there, There were actually a few attractive women, but the last reviews said that is no longer the case and has not been for a while.I used to go to Quality years ago and I've been to Tomcats a time or two before it closed. Tomcats always sucked. There were more workers and they were dressed nicer but they had funky attituded and high prices to do very little. I remember one 30's chick with great tits essentially wanted 300 on top of the house fee for a HJ where she'd be naked and I could touch her anywhere but the pussy.

Quality on the other hand was great back in the day. The girls weren't as bougie although most weren't lookers. There was one, Claire, who was my favorite because for the most part she let me get what I wanted from her and was always reasonable on the price. Like I could pay her anywhere from 60-100 and get a BBBJ and FS if I wanted. I fucked a couple of the others and even had a threesome there. Aside from Claire there was really only 1 or 2 others that I actually liked. As time went on Claire left and I have no idea where she went although I'd drop anything to see her again. The last few times I went the workers look worse, do less and charge more so I haven't been since before lockdown. The major pro is that you get a lineup so if nothing catches your eye you can walk out. The major downside is there's no guarantees. You could get into the back room and she tell you that you can only have a HJ in which case you're only out the door fee but still.

Tabor
08-08-21, 15:21
I used to go to Quality years ago and I've been to Tomcats a time or two before it closed. Tomcats always sucked. There were more workers and they were dressed nicer but they had funky attituded and high prices to do very little. I remember one 30's chick with great tits essentially wanted 300 on top of the house fee for a HJ where she'd be naked and I could touch her anywhere but the pussy.

Quality on the other hand was great back in the day. The girls weren't as bougie although most weren't lookers. There was one, Claire, who was my favorite because for the most part she let me get what I wanted from her and was always reasonable on the price. Like I could pay her anywhere from 60-100 and get a BBBJ and FS if I wanted. I fucked a couple of the others and even had a threesome there. Aside from Claire there was really only 1 or 2 others that I actually liked. As time went on Claire left and I have no idea where she went although I'd drop anything to see her again. The last few times I went the workers look worse, do less and charge more so I haven't been since before lockdown. The major pro is that you get a lineup so if nothing catches your eye you can walk out. The major downside is there's no guarantees. You could get into the back room and she tell you that you can only have a HJ in which case you're only out the door fee but still.Pretty accurate about Quality. Used to go a great years back and had some pretty good visits. You would get a diva once in awhile who wanted pretty big tips. Those you get out as cheaply as you could and write it off. Couple have you the best time after a few times of picking them over the others in a lineup.

RubaDubdub01
08-08-21, 15:51
Everything changed. Can someone please dm me who's still open, if anyone. Not sure what happened bur the damn it dried up quick! Thanks.

GeniePants
08-09-21, 12:31
Everything changed. Can someone please dm me who's still open, if anyone. Not sure what happened bur the damn it dried up quick! Thanks.Long story short- several places in the Triangle and Wilmington areas were busted, allegedly they were being run by Chinese mafia. If you go back a few months of pages ago, the details are there.

MelloTime1
08-09-21, 18:04
Called JJ001 no answer. Went by, sign was off door locked. Checked the back door and no one home.

Made the mistake of going to Slater Rd. Beautiful girl but in / out quick. Mask on the whole time. No bb option. No massage. No English. Things are ruff out there. Wish the AMPs who had apartments were back around.

08-09-21, 23:24
Called JJ001 no answer. Went by, sign was off door locked. Checked the back door and no one home.

Made the mistake of going to Slater Rd. Beautiful girl but in / out quick. Mask on the whole time. No bb option. No massage. No English. Things are ruff out there. Wish the AMPs who had apartments were back around.Go back to pages 7 -9 and you will see that JJ01 has been closed since June 16th.

Most of these hotel ladies will get you out once you pop and sometimes the scheduler can't control everything. The best option is $100 for 15 minutes unless services like BJ, 69 or rimming are available then try $130 for 30 minutes. Just be upfront with the scheduler on what you're looking for. These ladies are escorts and not massage therapists but some will do a light rub if you ask. I saw the girl on Slater Road last week and she speaks decent English and no complaints about the service but YMMV.

Ray Zorbumps
08-10-21, 22:23
Very standard, but open! 50 hhr 65 hr. I only saw one girl Lisa, tall thick-ish Korean, said she was 27, she pulled her mask down, I believe her (same who answered when I called) but heard another while I was in the room. Table Shower coming next week. They have only been open for one week. Good english, Decent rub, OTC roaming, $40 finish. She didn't seem to care that I wasn't wearing a mask, but gave me sanitizer and wipes for my hands, so I could touch. When GPS says you're there, turn down the side street then into the first driveway on the left, the place is in the building on the right, its behind the building that looks like the one the address belongs to. They didn't put address in the ad, guess they want you to call, so I'll just leave you with the link.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/100-new-young919-349-4153new/132348744156

LemonHead
08-11-21, 08:42
Very standard, but open! 50 hhr 65 hr. I only saw one girl Lisa, tall thick-ish Korean, said she was 27, she pulled her mask down, I believe her (same who answered when I called) but heard another while I was in the room. Table Shower coming next week. They have only been open for one week. Good english, Decent rub, OTC roaming, $40 finish. She didn't seem to care that I wasn't wearing a mask, but gave me sanitizer and wipes for my hands, so I could touch. When GPS says you're there, turn down the side street then into the first driveway on the left, the place is in the building on the right, its behind the building that looks like the one the address belongs to. They didn't put address in the ad, guess they want you to call, so I'll just leave you with the link.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/100-new-young919-349-4153new/132348744156Lisa gave an OK rub, but no roaming for me and a jackhammer finish. I'd be interested in hearing about any others.

MelloTime1
08-11-21, 09:25
Go back to pages 7 -9 and you will see that JJ01 has been closed since June 16th.

Most of these hotel ladies will get you out once you pop and sometimes the scheduler can't control everything. The best option is $100 for 15 minutes unless services like BJ, 69 or rimming are available then try $130 for 30 minutes. Just be upfront with the scheduler on what you're looking for. These ladies are escorts and not massage therapists but some will do a light rub if you ask. I saw the girl on Slater Road last week and she speaks decent English and no complaints about the service but YMMV.Thanks for the info. I must have been there on the last day they were open. Will miss Jennifer.

Tall John
08-15-21, 16:05
It seems really tough to get quality work done with back walking. Do any of these legit places offer back walking?

I'd recently been to a surprising new place. On a decent road, small complex of small offices. Went when no cars were anywhere, but the tell tale open sign was on. ADA compliant ramp available. Door open, greeted quickly by auntie carrying cell phone. Was shown in, minimal to no English detected. I made a hand gesture of stick figure walking, was shown to a different room that had telltale bars near the ceiling. Auntie made a call, put on speaker phone, I assume to mama, or remote mama, whomever. Said I could not get back walking. Bummer.

Back to another room. Good bodywork performed, could not tell degree of playfulness. I try to be as respectful as possible, no groping. Auntie came and went a couple times, brief period only. During one she must have brought in a tub of warm water with a towel which was used to wipe down me back pre flip. A towel had been kept on, was used the whole time, but was loose and not kept well placed.

Flip was done without any of that pseudo taint and ball play.

Front work was pretty quick. Non verbal communication indicated willingness and desire on both parts. No rush, so nice, tease / please. OTC on hips was welcome, so much so that the DD bouncers were brought forth, average erasers on the chalk boards.

Normal pleasant conclusion, no pressure for extra gratefulness $$. Auntie seemed pleased and interested in my getting good work done.

This is a whack a mole game. Hit one, knock them down, more come back. I'd never seen or heard of this place being mentioned before.

Only thing better would be if she back walked.

JJCale
08-15-21, 19:56
It seems really tough to get quality work done with back walking. Do any of these legit places offer back walking?

I'd recently been to a surprising new place. On a decent road, small complex of small offices. Went when no cars were anywhere, but the tell tale open sign was on. ADA compliant ramp available. Door open, greeted quickly by auntie carrying cell phone. Was shown in, minimal to no English detected. I made a hand gesture of stick figure walking, was shown to a different room that had telltale bars near the ceiling. Auntie made a call, put on speaker phone, I assume to mama, or remote mama, whomever. Said I could not get back walking. Bummer.

Back to another room. Good bodywork performed, could not tell degree of playfulness. I try to be as respectful as possible, no groping. Auntie came and went a couple times, brief period only. During one she must have brought in a tub of warm water with a towel which was used to wipe down me back pre flip. A towel had been kept on, was used the whole time, but was loose and not kept well placed.

Front work was pretty quick. Non verbal communication indicated willingness and desire on both parts. No rush, so nice, tease / please. OTC on hips was welcome, so much so that the DD bouncers were brought forth, average erasers on the chalk boards.

Normal pleasant conclusion, no pressure for extra gratefulness $$. Auntie seemed pleased and interested in my getting good work done.

This is a whack a mole game. Hit one, knock them down, more come back. I'd never seen or heard of this place being mentioned before.

Only thing better would be if she back walked.Can we get a name or location of this place?

XHippie
08-15-21, 22:08

Only thing better would be if she back walked.You can get a back walk at Oriental Massage on Capitol Blvd "Holly Tree Plaza" 1 hour massage nothing hanky panky - $100 ouch! I gave it one shot that was it for too much for my wallet. Vivi use to be there and gave the best back walk but she's elsewhere now (still the owner) The lady there now is good but the price, good grief.

Admiral91
08-16-21, 18:39
Looking for a good massage w / standard finish. I need a few knots worked out. Is anyone open?

From what I gather, my choices are: sunny, 1+1, or sanford? Is that it for open AMPs right now offering HE?

I prefer not to see the fake asian ads. They are usually rushed FS. I need a good massage!

Seniors, feel free to PM intel.

08-16-21, 19:22
Looking for a good massage w / standard finish. I need a few knots worked out. Is anyone open?

From what I gather, my choices are: sunny, 1+1, or sanford? Is that it for open AMPs right now offering HE?

I prefer not to see the fake asian ads. They are usually rushed FS. I need a good massage!

Seniors, feel free to PM intel.Pure is also open but you need to call and make an appointment. Pure has the better massage but 1 + 1 has the better HE.

Sgiii
08-16-21, 20:27
It's a hair salon is it not? Where are massages done?

Pure is also open but you need to call and make an appointment. Pure has the better massage but 1 + 1 has the better HE.

08-17-21, 00:29
It's a hair salon is it not? Where are massages done?Same building and the parlor is right next to the salon.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/erotic-massage-parlor/relaxation-asian-massage/36179

08-17-21, 00:36
Can we get a name or location of this place?My guess is JJ29 because who else has DD's and she doesn't do back walking.

Gatttaca
08-17-21, 10:22
My guess is JJ29 because who else has DD's and she doesn't do back walking.The DDs yeah. No where else. She doesn't do back walking but she uses her knees to massage your butt and back. And then she slides off to the front with her knees over your shoulders. That is kind of unique to Coco. I have never experienced that with other places.

Sgiii
08-17-21, 11:07
Thanks for the info.

Has anyone had luck here?

Pre or post shut down of most places?

Same building and the parlor is right next to the salon.

JakeLaMotta69
08-17-21, 12:21
Same building and the parlor is right next to the salon.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/erotic-massage-parlor/relaxation-asian-massage/36179This might be a silly question, but for what the OP is looking for, do you go to the hair salon or to the spa?

TheShredSter66
08-17-21, 15:50
My guess is JJ29 because who else has DD's and she doesn't do back walking.I dunno if hes referring to 0029 though. Yes she fits a few parts of the description but not the open sign being on. Coco hasnt turned that sign on in like 2 years now. Coco also works alone and I don't think theres any poles in that building at all. I am curious as well as to where this mystery spa is.

TheBadGuy
08-17-21, 16:40
We shouldn't have to guess and use codes. That isn't the point of this forum.

08-17-21, 18:27
Thanks for the info.

Has anyone had luck here?

Pre or post shut down of most places?Yes for pre and yes once for post. They are extremely busy and it's 50/50 if they will answer the phone while working. A walk-in appointment is almost impossible now and I've been turned away twice since they were already booked 2 -3 hours in advance.

08-17-21, 18:29
This might be a silly question, but for what the OP is looking for, do you go to the hair salon or to the spa?They are two separate businesses with their own door. You will know the spa door when you approach it.

08-17-21, 18:38
I dunno if hes referring to 0029 though. Yes she fits a few parts of the description but not the open sign being on. Coco hasnt turned that sign on in like 2 years now. Coco also works alone and I don't think theres any poles in that building at all. I am curious as well as to where this mystery spa is.That post / riddle left out some key details. From what we know is open; JJ29 is the best fit. Coco always works in the same room so I don't know if any of the other rooms have the bars or not. You're' right though that the sign is always off and she works alone.

08-17-21, 18:51
We shouldn't have to guess and use codes. That isn't the point of this forum.No codes here and you know everything has been transparent by both Post & PM.

TheShredSter66
08-18-21, 13:14
The open sign was back on at 0040/ green apple today when I drove by. I did not stop to go in so I don't know if theres been any changes.

Tall John
08-18-21, 16:16
The open sign was back on at 0040/ green apple today when I drove by. I did not stop to go in so I don't know if theres been any changes.Told ya, whac-a-mole.

Admiral91
08-18-21, 18:51
Thanks for the info guys. I never tried green apple pre-covid or pre-bust. I was there one day, but as soon as I parked I saw another dude walk in. I decided to give it a minute. Then a guy walked out. So I waited. And then another dude walked in. And immediately walked out. I figured he got turned away so I decided to bail.

I might have to TOFTT and give it a whirl. I'll report back if I do. Might not be for a couple weeks. If you end up going. Shoot me a PM.

Stang613
08-21-21, 11:40
Confirming open, they know the market situation, $60 HH, otherwise the usual.

TheShredSter66
08-21-21, 11:50
Confirming open, they know the market situation, $60 HH, otherwise the usual.Bud I think you got hustled a bit. I went by yesterday and only paid 50 Hh. Didn't ask or anything just handed her a 50 and there was no arguement.

08-21-21, 20:47

Only thing better would be if she back walked.

The open sign was back on at 0040/ green apple today when I drove by. I did not stop to go in so I don't know if theres been any changes.

Told ya, whac-a-mole.It's unfortunate that you didn't get your back walking experience. I receive it every time and that includes this week after I saw ShredSter's post. Yes, two rooms have bars and two do not. Three ladies working and all were similar faces. You should try again! No need to leave everyone guessing what place you visited in your post. This place gets mentioned often but it did take a backseat to Studio in number of posts.

08-21-21, 20:53
Confirming open, they know the market situation, $60 HH, otherwise the usual.

Bud I think you got hustled a bit. I went by yesterday and only paid 50 Hh. Didn't ask or anything just handed her a 50 and there was no arguement.I can confirm that the house fee went up. 60 for the half and 80 for the hour which is a bummer. Probably trying to make up for lost revenue while being closed for two months. Once another store opens at 50/70 then prices will go back down.

SkoobaDude
08-23-21, 08:40
Can also confirm they're back open. House fee has gone up 60 hhr / 80 hr. Other than that it's pretty much business as usual over there. Personally, I'd recommend calling ahead; they seem to be dealing with all the pent up demand after all the closures recently.

Ekaf Eman
08-23-21, 12:49
Can also confirm they're back open. House fee has gone up 60 hhr / 80 hr. Other than that it's pretty much business as usual over there. Personally, I'd recommend calling ahead; they seem to be dealing with all the pent up demand after all the closures recently.Do they provide full service or do not like to sucky sucky the peepee?

BurdManSaurus
08-23-21, 13:27
Honestly, with all the busts going on, they may only be doing the fun for people they know. It's a shame, but I can see where they're coming from. Good luck out there, my dudes.

SkoobaDude
08-23-21, 13:38
Do they provide full service or do not like to sucky sucky the peepee?Just standard finish. No additional extras as far as I know. YMMV though.

08-23-21, 14:19
Do they provide full service or do not like to sucky sucky the peepee?Standard service.

WitchDoc99
08-23-21, 14:55
I can confirm that the house fee went up. 60 for the half and 80 for the hour which is a bummer. Probably trying to make up for lost revenue while being closed for two months. Once another store opens at 50/70 then prices will go back down.Absolutely not, once we hold our nuts and walk away, they will lower the prices again.

The Quibbler
08-23-21, 21:46
Long time lurker. Decided I should start contributing.

Tried to hit JJ57 this weekend, but locked up and looking rather closed. Too bad, there was usually fun to be had there, including the occasional FS.

Went by JJ31 and had a nice visit. She was definitely younger looking that most of them, and I certainly left happy. Standard $70 for an hour. Forgot to ask for a TS, so no info there.

All my other visits were months ago, so nothing current to report around here.

08-23-21, 23:52
Absolutely not, once we hold our nuts and walk away, they will lower the prices again.I know how you feel but the problem is there are only two other choices and you're lucky if either will answer the phone. I got tired of trying at Buck Jones so I just stopped getting a massage until Apple re-opened.

WitchDoc99
08-24-21, 19:44
Long time lurker. Decided I should start contributing.

Tried to hit JJ57 this weekend, but locked up and looking rather closed. Too bad, there was usually fun to be had there, including the occasional FS.

Went by JJ31 and had a nice visit. She was definitely younger looking that most of them, and I certainly left happy. Standard $70 for an hour. Forgot to ask for a TS, so no info there.

All my other visits were months ago, so nothing current to report around here.For your contribution.

RubaDubdub01
08-25-21, 11:14
Well that didn't take long—-see WRAL for details. Same old story.

SkoobaDude
08-25-21, 12:08
Well, so much for this alternative in Sanford. Especially after all the shutdowns in Raleigh. Not sure if anyone had the chance to visit there yet.

https://www.wral.com/sanford-massage-spa-owner-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/19841989/

Tall John
08-25-21, 13:46
I have a new report but want to clarify a few things. Apparently giving a description of big breasts causes some folks to ignore all other details of a report and automatically make it seem that the review is about a big breast lady many here seem to know. RTFF, it was a new place never mentioned here before, was not she who does not wash her hands, and like there were NO cars around, zero! Has anyone ever been to that place when there were zero cars around? Has she ever brought in a tub of water to clean folks off with? Is there some fancy dedicated handicap ramp? RTFF.

Talking about whac a mole also does not mean it was about the place mentioned. There is just too much money floating around this area for spots not to pop open, new places!

I was pleasantly surprised at just one such place. I really do not know if it was new or not, certainly it was new to me. Run down stripmall, if not run down, it was older. All store fronts had glass fronts, this one did not have anything obscuring vision into the store, looked almost deserted. Floors looked like old vinyl tiles that you would see in a long running Asian takeout place, no wax, dull colors.

A lady with a nice figure, albeit all in black, came to greet me. Temp check, masks were already on. Showed me around to the back in an area tough to judge as far as layout. Walls not to ceiling, shower curtain type closure over door opening. She said she would be with me in a bit, I heard her take someone else out the door. Came back to me after a bit, heard toilet flush. No money up front. Mask came down for a minute (Butter face IMO). Told me her Engrish name, it was a name I had heard mentioned before, might have just been the name of a store and not her. No bars up high. Easy to talk to, explained that I liked hard massages. She offered to get the other person, a man, to give firmer pressure. Hell no!

Really not being familiar with the place I played it cool. I really wanted a good rub, did not want to offend. But I kept noting, in the relatively small space that she kept rubbing her thighs and / or honey hole on my hands and arms. It was a tight room. Great work. I did normal things to show interest, no further play obtained. Covered some throughout. No pre flip tease so I figured oh well.

Flip, still covered. She got close, while rubbing herself further on me. I took a risk and moved hand some. She looked towards curtain, listened, then moved so her body would obstruct the view from anyone outside. Wonderful work further completed.

I was real surprised that a seemingly legit place, with a guy working, poor walls and curtains, that such a time could be had. On the way out, some type of scanner stood aiming at me on the way out. Not sure if it was temperature or camera, or video. I'd never seen anything like it before.

Talent is out there! You just got to pay to play and go find them!

Bbsm74
08-25-21, 16:25
The run was good while it lasted!

https://www.wral.com/sanford-massage-spa-owner-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/19841989/

08-25-21, 21:14
I have a new report but want to clarify a few things. Apparently giving a description of big breasts causes some folks to ignore all other details of a report and automatically make it seem that the review is about a big breast lady many here seem to know. RTFF, it was a new place never mentioned here before, was not she who does not wash her hands, and like there were NO cars around, zero! Has anyone ever been to that place when there were zero cars around? Has she ever brought in a tub of water to clean folks off with? Is there some fancy dedicated handicap ramp? RTFF.

Talking about whac a mole also does not mean it was about the place mentioned. There is just too much money floating around this area for spots not to pop open, new places!

I was pleasantly surprised at just one such place. I really do not know if it was new or not, certainly it was new to me. Run down stripmall, if not run down, it was older. All store fronts had glass fronts, this one did not have anything obscuring vision into the store, looked almost deserted. Floors looked like old vinyl tiles that you would see in a long running Asian takeout place, no wax, dull colors.We do read the forum but nobody knew the AMP that you mentioned in your post on August 15th.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5496905&viewfull=1#post5496905

As you said, "it's a new place that's never been mention" then RTFF will not help. The forum would appreciate a link or a location!

TheBadGuy
08-25-21, 22:48

I was pleasantly surprised at just one such place. I really do not know if it was new or not, certainly it was new to me. Run down stripmall, if not run down, it was older. All store fronts had glass fronts, this one did not have anything obscuring vision into the store, looked almost deserted. Floors looked like old vinyl tiles that you would see in a long running Asian takeout place, no wax, dull colors.

A lady with a nice figure, albeit all in black, came to greet me. Temp check, masks were already on. Showed me around to the back in an area tough to judge as far as layout. Walls not to ceiling, shower curtain type closure over door opening. She said she would be with me in a bit, I heard her take someone else out the door. Came back to me after a bit, heard toilet flush. No money up front. Mask came down for a minute (Butter face IMO). Told me her Engrish name, it was a name I had heard mentioned before, might have just been the name of a store and not her. No bars up high. Easy to talk to, explained that I liked hard massages. She offered to get the other person, a man, to give firmer pressure. Hell no!

Really not being familiar with the place I played it cool. I really wanted a good rub, did not want to offend. But I kept noting, in the relatively small space that she kept rubbing her thighs and / or honey hole on my hands and arms. It was a tight room. Great work. I did normal things to show interest, no further play obtained. Covered some throughout. No pre flip tease so I figured oh well.

Flip, still covered. She got close, while rubbing herself further on me. I took a risk and moved hand some. She looked towards curtain, listened, then moved so her body would obstruct the view from anyone outside. Wonderful work further completed.

I was real surprised that a seemingly legit place, with a guy working, poor walls and curtains, that such a time could be had. On the way out, some type of scanner stood aiming at me on the way out. Not sure if it was temperature or camera, or video. I'd never seen anything like it before.

Talent is out there! You just got to pay to play and go find them!Yet you still won't tell us where this is.

Khris
08-27-21, 09:28

Talent is out there! You just got to pay to play and go find them!Man I hope you get banned. Such a giant wall of text for literally no information. This forum isn't for you to write fan fiction, it's to swap information.

NeedsSome
08-27-21, 10:41
Went by 40 yesterday for some afterwork strees reduction. The place was hopping. The front door kept opening and closing my whole visit and customer after customer kept getting turned away. When are people going to learn to call ahead. All you have to do is give a call 30 minutes or so before and get a time set up, saving us monger already there the interruptions and making our session much more enjoyable.

Ray Zorbumps
08-27-21, 14:37
Well, so much for this alternative in Sanford. Especially after all the shutdowns in Raleigh. Not sure if anyone had the chance to visit there yet.

https://www.wral.com/sanford-massage-spa-owner-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/19841989/https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/100-new-young919-349-4153new/676305980125

This isn't the place that was busted. The new place is still open, but no table shower yet. News story did say investigation is ongoing, so maybe other locations could be involved. Be safe.

TheInfJester
08-29-21, 17:29
Hey all,

I'm looking for as close to an authentic Nuru massage as I can get in Raleigh. Anyone have a suggestion for me?

Thanks,

Jester.

Dasalt
08-30-21, 10:27
Hey all,

I'm looking for as close to an authentic Nuru massage as I can get in Raleigh. Anyone have a suggestion for me?

Thanks,

Jester.To be had with this young lady. Hard to catch her some times. She does Nuru, maybe not full on Asian spa style, but fun.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/213869

Khris
08-30-21, 10:51
To be had with this young lady. Hard to catch her some times. She does Nuru, maybe not full on Asian spa style, but fun.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/213869No pics is a little suspicious. I'm guessing you've met her before? What's the average cost?

Dasalt
08-30-21, 13:16
No pics is a little suspicious. I'm guessing you've met her before? What's the average cost?I have seen her before. $200 an hour.

PBarbers2828
08-30-21, 13:56
Does anyone have experience with her?

Livinitinva
08-30-21, 14:53
Well she should not be 'suspicious' since her email is a well known email address and she has been around for a while.

Here is a poorly maintained website she has.

http://tatiana-ta-tas.com/photogallery.php

Note: There are pics dated over 13 yrs old there. So I think the "Young" part is a little iffy.

Never saw her so I can't really vouch for much beyond she has been around and she is real.

No pics is a little suspicious. I'm guessing you've met her before? What's the average cost?

Emeralddragon6
08-30-21, 19:13
Well she should not be 'suspicious' since her email is a well known email address and she has been around for a while.

Note: There are pics dated over 13 yrs old there. So I think the "Young" part is a little iffy.

Never saw her so I can't really vouch for much beyond she has been around and she is real.So I have seen her before about 5 years ago for nuru. It was nice but the downside. She is very very heavy. I mean add +100 to those pics. Now, if she had lost weight I would be all down just not for paying 250-300.

CB5464
08-30-21, 22:23
Does anyone have experience with her?Yes she is well worth a visit and the cost! She is very careful and in nice area in apex.

Derppy
09-01-21, 19:11
Does anyone know if Sunny from superelax is still around? Please pm me if you have info. Thanks!

Khris
09-03-21, 11:16

Never saw her so I can't really vouch for much beyond she has been around and she is real.I meant suspicious as in quality / looks. Not uncle type suspicious. I feel the same way when they have pics that obviously say 5-6 years ago.

Tooter
09-04-21, 07:05
So I have seen her before about 5 years ago for nuru. It was nice but the downside. She is very very heavy. I mean add +100 to those pics. Now, if she had lost weight I would be all down just not for paying 250-300.The biggest problem with her isn't really her weight, it's her mouth.

She just won't shut up. When she greeted me at the door it was warm and inviting. But then on the table she talked incessantly about her day job. At one point I even said that I just want to relax and lose myself in her service. She said that that wad what she wanted for me and went back to blabbing away. The ending was meh but she thought she was the cats meow.

There's another one up near Greenwood that was much the same way.

Does anyone know a provider that provides a good service and isn't so socially starved?

Trina it's great but was just looking for variety.

JonJanJonJan
09-07-21, 14:40
Been checking these gals out hoping there are the real deal and which is worth spending my time and money. Anyone have any experience with them?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107451

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/241606

Khris
09-07-21, 16:59
The biggest problem with her isn't really her weight, it's her mouth.

She just won't shut up. When she greeted me at the door it was warm and inviting. But then on the table she talked incessantly about her day job. At one point I even said that I just want to relax and lose myself in her service. She said that that wad what she wanted for me and went back to blabbing away. The ending was meh but she thought she was the cats meow.

There's another one up near Greenwood that was much the same way.

Does anyone know a provider that provides a good service and isn't so socially starved?

Trina it's great but was just looking for variety.There was a slim black girl who did nuru at the extended stay and she was the same way. Hard to enjoy it when they talk the whole time even when they know why you are there.

Rockett
09-07-21, 20:47
Been checking these gals out hoping there are the real deal and which is worth spending my time and money. Anyone have any experience with them?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107451

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/241606Massage with a smile is a go. I haven't had any experience with the other two. I would see "Massage With a Smile" more often if I was stayed closer. Good luck.

MFranks
09-07-21, 23:03
Can you provide any details? Standard finish? Oral finish? Menu options?

Thanks.

Massage with a smile is a go. I haven't had any experience with the other two. I would see "Massage With a Smile" more often if I was stayed closer. Good luck.

OhTonc87
09-08-21, 15:51
Can you provide any details? Standard finish? Oral finish? Menu options?

Thanks.I know it was standard about a year ago when I tried it.

LemonHead
09-08-21, 19:10
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/184641

JonJanJonJan
09-08-21, 20:19
Was hoping we could get a list of good providers since our wonderful AMP's have pretty much been shut down. Working mostly off Rubratings, was hoping we could get a good list of legit providers.

LEGIT: (Don't waste time), Tried it but won't repeat), Good in a pinch), Make it a regular), Keep it a Secret.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/139020 - Pics are pretty accurate. Very sexy and petite. Fully nude, Full body slide, Mutual touch, but standard finish.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218800 - Accurate pics. Older lady. Very personable and easy to talk to. Fully nude, BBBJ, Rim, and Daty.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/97564 - Pics are outdated with added 100 lbs. Nice lady but more FS provider then massage.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593 - Pics somewhat accurate. She is a bit older and heavier then pics. Provides only massage. Not worth time or price.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/139462 - Pics somewhat accurate. Each visit she appeared to be drunk. Very talkative and borderline crazy in a fun way. Fully nude, BBBJ with probably more options.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681 - I'm sure we all know Vickie. Pics not accurate. Very nice and personable. More FS then massage. If you like a rim, she your gal.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/203313 - Accurate pics. Not very friendly. Only massage. Overpriced.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155 - Accurate pics. Super sexy MILF. Bad attitude, not great massage with standard finish. Overpriced.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121754 - Pics not accurate. She is skinny and not very attractive. Massage is not great, offers upgrades. Price reasonable.

GeniePants
09-08-21, 21:11
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/184641Hopefully someone nearby can scout it out?

TheBadGuy
09-08-21, 21:26
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/184641You mean Osaka Spa. Please let's retire the codes.

LemonHead
09-09-21, 06:01
You mean Osaka Spa. Please let's retire the codes.Because I know I can go and look up all the pertinent info about the place (The names are unreliable, people get cryptic, "where's the hill?"). To each their own.

TheShredSter66
09-09-21, 08:16
Hopefully someone nearby can scout it out?Osaka has always been hit or miss it seems. New management could bring good or bad changes. Maybe I can give them a stab this weekend. Will report back if I can. Would encourage others to do the same.

MelloTime1
09-09-21, 09:13
I know it was standard about a year ago when I tried it.Been seeing her for over a year and know her well. Great sensual massage but limited GFE. Only one time did I get a FOV. We talked about upgrade from standard finish and no matter what I offered it was a polite no. It's a shame because she got one great ass.

Reggie212
09-09-21, 09:45
Osaka has always been hit or miss it seems. New management could bring good or bad changes. Maybe I can give them a stab this weekend. Will report back if I can. Would encourage others to do the same.I tried it last week for the first time. Saw Candy and the other girl was "at the market". Was surprised at the door price of $80/ hr. I thought the upsell for UTC at $100 was ridiculous. Full time was provided with decent rub. Overall, the experience was average. Candy was pleasant and clearly nothing above standard was available to me. It was kind of a middle of the road experience. Mongers freely enter front of store and there is nothing other than an unlocked, unmonitored door and curtains between you and anybody on the street. Nobody appears to "guard" the front entrance. I don't care for the potential lack of privacy.

TheShredSter66
09-10-21, 17:44
I tried it last week for the first time. Saw Candy and the other girl was "at the market". Was surprised at the door price of $80/ hr. I thought the upsell for UTC at $100 was ridiculous. Full time was provided with decent rub. Overall, the experience was average. Candy was pleasant and clearly nothing above standard was available to me. It was kind of a middle of the road experience. Mongers freely enter front of store and there is nothing other than an unlocked, unmonitored door and curtains between you and anybody on the street. Nobody appears to "guard" the front entrance. I don't care for the potential lack of privacy.Yeah 100 for utc is some bullshit. I feel like she worked there before all the busts / shutdowns. I had a girl try to pull that on my last visit there. I don't remember if that was her name or not but the rest of the review sounds like it was the same. She won't stay long doing that. At least won't get my business anyway.

Pubb69
09-11-21, 14:51
Yeah 100 for utc is some bullshit. I feel like she worked there before all the busts / shutdowns. I had a girl try to pull that on my last visit there. I don't remember if that was her name or not but the rest of the review sounds like it was the same. She won't stay long doing that. At least won't get my business anyway.Refusal is an option. Honestly, they can ask whatever they want but it's up to the customers to decide if they are being ripped off. In my estimation he overpaid by 50% for the total, the Asian spas around here are a bland type experience and not worth spending anything over $100 total IMHO.

XHippie
09-11-21, 18:45
Refusal is an option. Honestly, they can ask whatever they want but it's up to the customers to decide if they are being ripped off. In my estimation he overpaid by 50% for the total, the Asian spas around here are a bland type experience and not worth spending anything over $100 total IMHO.With today's lack of options door fee should be $60 definitely not 70 or 80 no matter what the potential menu is. And the old standard rates should apply 40 for HJ, 80 BJ, 100 FS etc. As far as UTC rates etc this is where they test your weakness and your budget you blink they smell blood, it's strictly your choice. But just because there is a shortage of AMP's shouldn't be a negotiating battle as soon as you walk in the door with you being on the begging end. I know they have to pay the rent and eat but I'm in charge of my cash and little Jr's desire to bust a nut. If she says more than 60 at the door I politely say oh too much and turn around and walk because I already feel ripped off and it will only get worse as the session goes on. A shortage of options for me means a shortage of options for them as they see my back side walking out the door, basic economics.

XHippie
09-11-21, 19:20
Refusal is an option. Honestly, they can ask whatever they want but it's up to the customers to decide if they are being ripped off. In my estimation he overpaid by 50% for the total, the Asian spas around here are a bland type experience and not worth spending anything over $100 total IMHO.With today's lack of options door fee should be $60 definitely not 70 or 80 no matter what the potential menu is. And the old standard rates should apply 40 for HJ, 80 BJ, 100 FS etc. As far as UTC rates etc this is where they test your weakness and your budget you blink they smell blood, it's strictly your choice. But just because there is a shortage of AMP's shouldn't be a negotiating battle as soon as you walk in the door with you being on the begging end. I know they have to pay the rent and eat but I'm in charge of my cash and little Jr's desire to bust a nut. If she says more than 60 at the door I politely say oh too much and turn around and walk because I already feel ripped off and it will only get worse as the session goes on. A shortage of options for me means a shortage of options for them as they see my back side walking out the door, basic economics.

Tall John
09-12-21, 05:06
With today's lack of options door fee should be $60 definitely not 70 or 80 no matter what the potential menu is. And the old standard rates should apply 40 for HJ, 80 BJ, 100 FS etc. As far as UTC rates etc this is where they test your weakness and your budget you blink they smell blood, it's strictly your choice. But just because there is a shortage of AMP's shouldn't be a negotiating battle as soon as you walk in the door with you being on the begging end. I know they have to pay the rent and eat but I'm in charge of my cash and little Jr's desire to bust a nut. If she says more than 60 at the door I politely say oh too much and turn around and walk because I already feel ripped off and it will only get worse as the session goes on. A shortage of options for me means a shortage of options for them as they see my back side walking out the door, basic economics.This advice is so good it is worth repeating.

Tall John
09-12-21, 05:56
Anyone remember reports of vans hanging outside spas, I think it was knight dale, maybe Cary?

Well one place has a lemonade stand and that shit ain't never open for a drink. Nobody squeezing nothing there! WTF? Why put in this temporary looking building outside a spa if you ain't going to replenish my fluids afterwards?

Other lady is back at this lemonade spa. They were unable to accept walk in traffic. In other words, no fluids in or out this visit.

09-12-21, 11:54
Anyone remember reports of vans hanging outside spas, I think it was knight dale, maybe Cary?

Well one place has a lemonade stand and that shit ain't never open for a drink. Nobody squeezing nothing there! WTF? Why put in this temporary looking building outside a spa if you ain't going to replenish my fluids afterwards?

Other lady is back at this lemonade spa. They were unable to accept walk in traffic. In other words, no fluids in or out this visit.No, I don't remember reports about vans outside spas in Knightdale or Cary. I do remember reports about unoccupied LE sedans just sitting in parking lots but not vans.

The lemonade stand in Goldsboro? Yes, its open and they have different flavors!

Why are your posts vague? A majority of members need more info. Who is going to guess about a lemonade stand that is not in the Raleigh area?

TheBadGuy
09-12-21, 21:21

Other lady is back at this lemonade spa. They were unable to accept walk in traffic. In other words, no fluids in or out this visit.Why are your posts so freaking vague? If you don't want us to know where you're going then don't post about it.

Khris
09-13-21, 16:31
Why are your posts so freaking vague? If you don't want us to know where you're going then don't post about it.It's for attention. He just uses the forum to post fan fiction. I've just been ignoring / blocking him at this point. He's full of shit.

WitchDoc99
09-13-21, 17:12
Please tell me this one is real I really want to strike out with her.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/241606

TheShredSter66
09-14-21, 08:15
0031 on buck jones rd has a new girl that I saw over the weekend. For AMP standards she was decent looking. Very sweet, flirty, allowed some utc up top. But no extras to be had. Her handshake was good though. Not mechanical, acted like she gave a shit. Tina is on vacation currently I was told bit should be returning. All the rest of the staff was there still.

Stevet35A
09-14-21, 09:34
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/240385

Has anyone had the pleasure?

TIA.

If not I will TOFTT.

SkoobaDude
09-14-21, 14:51
Was hoping we could get a list of good providers since our wonderful AMP's have pretty much been shut down. Working mostly off Rubratings, was hoping we could get a good list of legit providers.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155 - Accurate pics. Super sexy MILF. Bad attitude, not great massage with standard finish. Overpriced.I agree with you somewhat with Sophia. Pics are accurate, and she is definitely a MILF. But I got to disagree on your assessment of the massage and her attitude. I've seen her several times, and I've never gotten a bad response / attitude during our sessions. She struck me as a bit quirky, but nothing unpleasant. Maybe you got her on a bad day? Or maybe I always caught her on a good day. YMMV, I suppose.

Massage was always good with her. Massage envy like quality, plus she does have a full menu of extras available too. I'll agree that she is pricey, especially if you add on extras. But, it's more of a quality over quantity type thing. But that's just my opinion on things.

Long story short, she is pricey, but worth it. Just follow her rules, be polite, show up clean and showered, and don't be a dick. You should be fine.

ILoveVodka
09-14-21, 22:38
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/240385

Has anyone had the pleasure?

TIA.

If not I will TOFTT.I have visited Felicia, she was very up front that she was not a full service provider. She does have a comfortable table in the living room of her small apartment. There's not much to say about her massage technique. She is very mechanical. It was a very sporadic. She doesn't engage very much during the experience. She does work topless, in a sexy outfit, but seems to do it out of necessity. She has a picture facing you of her and her partner strategically placed right in front of you which is rather creepy and strange. The mood in the home is relaxing, clean and well kept. It's a good neighborhood that feels safe. I was there during daylight hours but would not be opposed to going after dark. The finish wasn't engaging, I can tell she does not like her clients to touch her. I wouldn't recommend the experience unless you're just looking for something quick.

Pubb69
09-15-21, 15:10
I agree with you somewhat with Sophia. Pics are accurate, and she is definitely a MILF. But I got to disagree on your assessment of the massage and her attitude. I've seen her several times, and I've never gotten a bad response / attitude during our sessions. She struck me as a bit quirky, but nothing unpleasant. Maybe you got her on a bad day? Or maybe I always caught her on a good day. YMMV, I suppose.

Massage was always good with her. Massage envy like quality, plus she does have a full menu of extras available too. I'll agree that she is pricey, especially if you add on extras. But, it's more of a quality over quantity type thing. But that's just my opinion on things.

Long story short, she is pricey, but worth it. Just follow her rules, be polite, show up clean and showered, and don't be a dick. You should be fine.Reviews say she is an upsell with mediocre massage skills but as soon as those rates get cut in half than I will give her a shot.

Stevet35A
09-16-21, 18:58
Thanks, I was just heading over there. I appreciate the savings. That is what makes this board great.

I have visited Felicia, she was very up front that she was not a full service provider. She does have a comfortable table in the living room of her small apartment. There's not much to say about her massage technique. She is very mechanical. It was a very sporadic. She doesn't engage very much during the experience. She does work topless, in a sexy outfit, but seems to do it out of necessity. She has a picture facing you of her and her partner strategically placed right in front of you which is rather creepy and strange. The mood in the home is relaxing, clean and well kept. It's a good neighborhood that feels safe. I was there during daylight hours but would not be opposed to going after dark. The finish wasn't engaging, I can tell she does not like her clients to touch her. I wouldn't recommend the experience unless you're just looking for something quick.

09-17-21, 09:43
I tried it last week for the first time. Saw Candy and the other girl was "at the market". Was surprised at the door price of $80/ hr. I thought the upsell for UTC at $100 was ridiculous. Full time was provided with decent rub. Overall, the experience was average. Candy was pleasant and clearly nothing above standard was available to me. It was kind of a middle of the road experience. Mongers freely enter front of store and there is nothing other than an unlocked, unmonitored door and curtains between you and anybody on the street. Nobody appears to "guard" the front entrance. I don't care for the potential lack of privacy.

Yeah 100 for utc is some bullshit. I feel like she worked there before all the busts / shutdowns. I had a girl try to pull that on my last visit there. I don't remember if that was her name or not but the rest of the review sounds like it was the same. She won't stay long doing that. At least won't get my business anyway.I've also seen Candy and she thinks being flirty will get more tips. Yeah, $100 is way to much and it's unfortunate because Candy has potential to have regulars and make good tips. JJ40 is also asking for high tips for just UTC with a handshake. I went there once after they reopened in August. Saw a familiar face and massage was excellent. I was going to leave 60 but she countered with 100. I really do love the massage by two of the ladies at JJ40 but I haven't been back. To be honest, those two ladies started asking for more tips before they closed in June.

I get it that some people have extra income and will leave a 100 tip for basic service and the flip side is some people are cheap and will leave 20 but lets be real. For the average good guy a UTC handshake is 50 or 60 while 70 or 80 should be for a birthday suit handshake or lip service.

Falconwings33
09-19-21, 16:22
I get it that some people have extra income and will leave a 100 tip for basic service and the flip side is some people are cheap and will leave 20 but lets be real. For the average good guy a UTC handshake is 50 or 60 while 70 or 80 should be for a birthday suit handshake or lip service.Newbie question. What is UTC?

CapsZ1965
09-19-21, 22:52
I agree with you somewhat with Sophia. Pics are accurate, and she is definitely a MILF. But I got to disagree on your assessment of the massage and her attitude. I've seen her several times, and I've never gotten a bad response / attitude during our sessions. She struck me as a bit quirky, but nothing unpleasant. Maybe you got her on a bad day? Or maybe I always caught her on a good day. YMMV, I suppose.

Long story short, she is pricey, but worth it. Just follow her rules, be polite, show up clean and showered, and don't be a dick. You should be fine.This. Fairly straight forward to have a good time with her.

FiveOfSix
09-20-21, 08:14
Newbie question. What is UTC?Under-the-clothes.

SkoobaDude
09-20-21, 15:59
All right, so this should go without saying, but I'm going to call out the fake ads when I see them. If I prevent one newbie from falling for a trap, then mission accomplished. Saw this one on rubratings, and like the old saying goes: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Pics lifted from some Instagram thottie's page. Scammer even used the same name as the IG influencer. Couldn't even bother to change things up a bit. Come on, at least put some sort of effort into things. Kids these days.

Anyways, avoid this one, don't be an idiot. And remember: apes together strong!

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/245038?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_rj6J0RGMeq7Y7dACJ_odWrZpJEUQUaP1dxEKoZYiK04-1632167773-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQpl

YisItSoEasy
09-20-21, 17:37
I saw this one earlier but felt like it was TGTBT. I've been doing this off and on for 5 years. I sort of have a 3 pronged approach to safeguard myself. 1) I don't see anyone or go anywhere unless there are multiple reviews in here by trusted members. 2) I reverse image search pics and numbers. 3) I look for other posts in multiple locations over a long period of time. Bonus if they have enough an active Snapchat, Twitter, or IG that they use to support. It must have all three or I'm not reaching out or visiting the AMPs.

All right, so this should go without saying, but I'm going to call out the fake ads when I see them. If I prevent one newbie from falling for a trap, then mission accomplished. Saw this one on rubratings, and like the old saying goes: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Pics lifted from some Instagram thottie's page. Scammer even used the same name as the IG influencer. Couldn't even bother to change things up a bit. Come on, at least put some sort of effort into things. Kids these days.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/245038?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_rj6J0RGMeq7Y7dACJ_odWrZpJEUQUaP1dxEKoZYiK04-1632167773-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQpl

PleasureSeeker
09-21-21, 09:36
I saw this one earlier but felt like it was TGTBT. I've been doing this off and on for 5 years. I sort of have a 3 pronged approach to safeguard myself. 1) I don't see anyone or go anywhere unless there are multiple reviews in here by trusted members. 2) I reverse image search pics and numbers. 3) I look for other posts in multiple locations over a long period of time. Bonus if they have enough an active Snapchat, Twitter, or IG that they use to support. It must have all three or I'm not reaching out or visiting the AMPs.Your mailbox is full man.

JonJanJonJan
09-21-21, 10:22
Reviews say she is an upsell with mediocre massage skills but as soon as those rates get cut in half than I will give her a shot.Not sure if that is even worth it.

JonJanJonJan
09-21-21, 10:29

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/245038?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_rj6J0RGMeq7Y7dACJ_odWrZpJEUQUaP1dxEKoZYiK04-1632167773-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQplAnytime you see professional photos, dark or doctored photos there is a good chance you will not get what you see. Guys there are not supermodels giving body rubs.

Livinitinva
09-21-21, 11:35
Anytime you see professional photos, dark or doctored photos there is a good chance you will not get what you see. Guys there are not supermodels giving body rubs.Further, anyone who is high quality will have reviews.

I'm Hot and Real. Here are my reviews for the same name that goes back for some period in time.

(Tip: If a girl changes her name (or fails to give one )more often than her underwear. It's a red flag she is trying to hide from bad reviews. Name change w / o real pics could indicate trying to hide from someone violent (Pimp or former customer). But that is certainly a situation to avoid as well.).

There is a CHANCE someone wants to stay totally under the radar w / o reviews. But those people are not going to plaster their FACE on such a sight.

Anonymous88
09-22-21, 13:23
Open sign is back on and just saw someone walk in.

This was my go to spot but after what happened recently here with uncle LEO not sure it makes the most sense to be testing the waters.

Anyone been since the reopen?

Pubb69
09-22-21, 14:36
Not sure if that is even worth it.Don't know what I was thinking. Maybe if she cut the rates in third.

09-22-21, 19:39
Open sign is back on and just saw someone walk in.

This was my go to spot but after what happened recently here with uncle LEO not sure it makes the most sense to be testing the waters.

Anyone been since the reopen?Reggie212 had a recent post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5534957&viewfull=1#post5534957

SkoobaDude
09-23-21, 13:26
(Update) edited to include the link to her ad. Whoops

Anyone ever seen her recently? I've been seeing her ads all the time. Been curious about her, but haven't yet taken the plunge. I know she's a bit of a drive from Raleigh, and the pics are most likely older / outdated. But I wanted to get your guys' opinion.

Feel free to PM me if you don't feel like responding in the forum. But knowledge is power, so share the intel.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/165697

AlvinPurple
09-23-21, 16:29
(Update) edited to include the link to her ad. Whoops

Anyone ever seen her recently? I've been seeing her ads all the time. Been curious about her, but haven't yet taken the plunge. I know she's a bit of a drive from Raleigh, and the pics are most likely older / outdated. But I wanted to get your guys' opinion.

Feel free to PM me if you don't feel like responding in the forum. But knowledge is power, so share the intel.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/165697I haven't seen her myself but did think about a road trip about a year ago. My research then was that the photos are really old or not her. Look at the Eastern NC board there’s some hits if you search her name.

Rambler1111
09-23-21, 19:25
I haven't seen her myself but did think about a road trip about a year ago. My research then was that the photos are really old or not her. Look at the Eastern NC board theres some hits if you search her name.I have seen her once, would not repeat.