PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Chsguy286
10-03-12, 17:38
I tried Cary nail salon and got the Indian chick. She said she was better then genny, very false. Got no he, and the massage actually hurt which Is hard to do to me bc I like it hard. Until genny is back I will not repeat. I left 2jacks for whole thing.

Alex Thag
10-09-12, 22:10
Do you guys know if there are any establishments (or providers) around that work out of regular storefronts? I see the posts about Genny and the nail salon, just wondering about other places (like envy, etc.) PM with any details.

Thanks

Jimjim77
10-10-12, 16:17
You would think we are having a back pain epidemic in Cary and it can only be solved by another AMP on Maynard Road. You would think we have too many already.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-60-new-girls-to-you-massage-and-10-table-shower/9950802

Chsguy286
10-11-12, 02:50
I took another trip to this location after reading some reports. My first visit was months ago and got a bad rub with no dream. This time I asked for wendy. She was very nice and gave a good massage. She was really into my tattoos so she took her shirt off so I could see hers. The rub had no teases but I opted for the ts. There I got the dream I was looking for. The only complaint I have was they had the ac cranked up so in the ts when the water wasn't on me I was freezing my ass off. The visit cost $ with a tip. Would possibly repeat.

Toosay
10-12-12, 13:11
I took another trip to this location after reading some reports. My first visit was months ago and got a bad rub with no dream. This time I asked for wendy. She was very nice and gave a good massage. She was really into my tattoos so she took her shirt off so I could see hers. The rub had no teases but I opted for the ts. There I got the dream I was looking for. The only complaint I have was they had the ac cranked up so in the ts when the water wasn't on me I was freezing my ass off. The visit cost $ with a tip. Would possibly repeat.Which location would that be?

Asianflu
10-13-12, 11:47
Which location would that be?Please read the forum or PM.

Listen, I'm concerned that with all these new Chinese places opening which are in fact licensed massage establishments. LMTs all, that those getting extras start bragging about it. I'm sure the town of Cary and Raleigh would like to toss some folks in jail if they had the opportunity.

I have found a "wide variety" of extra services available at many of the places. I'm just not going to post it an take the chance of ruining a good thing, and I have several wonderful providers at several CAMPs.

I have not been to the "Cary" nail place but know which location folks are talking about. First, some dick head ruined things there be / see he got pushy with a provider. C'mon, now this is a Nail shop and you were acting like an ass! Secondly, not too many nail places in Cary offer massages. Figure it out your self. Thirdly, Don't you think Cary PD will get all over this if they found this out. Don't say that they have better things to do, I suspect not.

It only costs you 40-80 to take a visit and get a great massage. See if you can get a HE and go from there.

Putting info on SW or call girls is one thing, but bragging about waht you can get at a legitimate Chinese massage place is IMHO another. These folks are trying to run a business, legit. They are quite different than the Korean AMPs like VIP (that do not have licensed therapists) and you "tip" for services.

Let's use some prudence in what you post about the Chinese places. They are popping up all over and frankly I love it!

Buki1
10-14-12, 10:46
Please read the forum or PM.

Listen, I'm concerned that with all these new Chinese places opening which are in fact licensed massage establishments. LMTs all, that those getting extras start bragging about it. I'm sure the town of Cary and Raleigh would like to toss some folks in jail if they had the opportunity.

I have found a "wide variety" of extra services available at many of the places. I'm just not going to post it an take the chance of ruining a good thing, and I have several wonderful providers at several CAMPs.

I have not been to the "Cary" nail place but know which location folks are talking about. First, some dick head ruined things there be / see he got pushy with a provider. C'mon, now this is a Nail shop and you were acting like an ass! Secondly, not too many nail places in Cary offer massages. Figure it out your self. Thirdly, Don't you think Cary PD will get all over this if they found this out. Don't say that they have better things to do, I suspect not.

It only costs you 40-80 to take a visit and get a great massage. See if you can get a HE and go from there.

Putting info on SW or call girls is one thing, but bragging about waht you can get at a legitimate Chinese massage place is IMHO another. These folks are trying to run a business, legit. They are quite different than the Korean AMPs like VIP (that do not have licensed therapists) and you "tip" for services.

Let's use some prudence in what you post about the Chinese places. They are popping up all over and frankly I love it!I freely share information about anyone who works in the adult entertainment industry, and am so selective sharing about non-pros or those places "extras" are to be had where you usually wouldn't expect (I. E. The nail salon, etc.). As Flu mentioned, please, when it comes to non-pros and places like the nail salon, use good judgement. Saying too much, or sharing with those who may say too much, puts everyone involved at greater risk.

So, it's been a while but I'd like to start getting back in to FBSM. If anyone has info they're willing to share about HE at the Chinese AMPs, or HE at a place like Envy, please shoot me a PM. I will share what I find with senior members, or those I've shared info with before.

NC Wanderer
10-16-12, 07:36
I freely share information about anyone who works in the adult entertainment industry, and am so selective sharing about non-pros or those places "extras" are to be had where you usually wouldn't expect (I. E. The nail salon, etc.). As Flu mentioned, please, when it comes to non-pros and places like the nail salon, use good judgement. Saying too much, or sharing with those who may say too much, puts everyone involved at greater risk.If a woman accepts money for sexual favors, even a HJ, she is a pro.

NC

Buki1
10-16-12, 08:09
If a woman accepts money for sexual favors, even a HJ, she is a pro.

NCI think you know the distinction I am making.

NC Wanderer
10-16-12, 21:11
I think you know the distinction I am making.I do know what you mean, but to me personally, it is a distinction without a difference.

Jimjim77
10-17-12, 10:37
We are fortunate that we are now able to get a great massage at many local places. These include the CAMPs. I have joked about how many are popping up, but they are great. Sometimes an individual masseuse will take a liking to you and you will be extra pleased with the service, sometime it will just be a great massage. Let's not act like little boys in the locker room and screw it up for everyone else. These are real legitimate businesses with people trying to earn a living. Let's keep it that way but having enough common sense to allow them to stay open. Go to the Charlotte or some other Boards if you want to see how things can get screwed up.

Please read the forum or PM.

Let's use some prudence in what you post about the Chinese places. They are popping up all over and frankly I love it!

Bonneville
11-02-12, 20:07
I happened upon this one by chance. I was getting some car parts and then some food from subway. Right next to Subway there was a place that looked alot like SR. I think it was Healthy Massage. I didn't TOFTT sorry. Still looking for info on this one.

I did have a nice visit a couple of weeks ago at SR. Nothing better than a good massage. Really that was all just a good massage. LOLI tried this place out a couple of times. Cheap massage, $58 for 60 minutes. Had Lucy both times and the massage was outstanding but alas, that's it. No TS, no Steam, no fun.

Member #5168
11-06-12, 10:22
Anybody seen genny at her new place yet? How is it?

Grs710
11-06-12, 10:46
I am interest too. I made contact with her via e-mail and got digits and general info. Would like to hear more. Please PM me with any additional details.

Thanks,

W

NC Wanderer
11-06-12, 19:57
I am interest too. I made contact with her via e-mail and got digits and general info. Would like to hear more. Please PM me with any additional details.

Thanks,

WHey, rookie! There is a search function just up and to the left. Clib on Search and type in Genny, hit return and read all about it. Next read all the abbreviations and learn what RTFF means.

Grs710
11-06-12, 20:25
Hey, rookie! There is a search function just up and to the left. Clib on Search and type in Genny, hit return and read all about it. Next read all the abbreviations and learn what RTFF means.Thanks for the welcome! I have done what you mentioned. Did not give me the info I was looking for. Only a link back to the forums that is in way narrowed down. No different than looking at the forum directly. That is why I posted the question. I have RTFF for the past two days again that is why I posted since I could not find the info.

W

IrishManInNc
11-07-12, 18:59
Anybody seen genny at her new place yet? How is it?This should probably be posted on the Backpage Reviews Forum, but since you asked the question here, I'll respond here. I dreamed about Genny the other day. Her new place is a lower middle class apartment complex, but it seemed safe. I dreamed during the day, so I can't vouch for the evening. Separate bedroom right off the front door. Professional massage table. Ok linens. The massage was extremely sensual. Her techniques would not be confused with those of a professional masseuse, but she definitely was capable. I dreamed for an hour, and I was ready to wake up several times. On the flip, her skills were evident. Both of us had our hands full. Then I woke up and left. 0.65 lighter.

Flockshepherd
11-09-12, 11:07
This should probably be posted on the Backpage Reviews Forum, but since you asked the question here, I'll respond here. I dreamed about Genny the other day. Her new place is a lower middle class apartment complex, but it seemed safe. I dreamed during the day, so I can't vouch for the evening. Separate bedroom right off the front door. Professional massage table. Ok linens. The massage was extremely sensual. Her techniques would not be confused with those of a professional masseuse, but she definitely was capable. I dreamed for an hour, and I was ready to wake up several times. On the flip, her skills were evident. Both of us had our hands full. Then I woke up and left. 0.65 lighter.I agree wholeheartedly. Genny is a work in progress. I've dreamed at her new location in the clouds and it beats listening to the old ladies outside the door getting their toenails clipped. The price of admission is very reasonable considering the quality of the overall reverie. I just hope she isn't patronized by a bully who ruins the dream for the rest of us.

MajorSlowCum
11-12-12, 15:13
Been working AMPs in ral and Cary this year. New to board, will post when I have time. Sempre fi

MajorSlowCum
11-14-12, 12:17
Hi all. Been going to the three AMPs along meynard in Cary but been totally disappointed. The one near kildaire was the worst. Bad hygiene issues there. I have had good luck over on six forks and capitol near the mall. But looking for younger Asian, twenties. All the ones here seem old and hard ridden. Any suggestions for great massage by attractive 20 something asian would be welcomed.

Thanks

SilentSeek
11-15-12, 18:42
Hi all. Been going to the three AMPs along meynard in Cary but been totally disappointed. The one near kildaire was the worst. Bad hygiene issues there. I have had good luck over on six forks and capitol near the mall. But looking for younger Asian, twenties. All the ones here seem old and hard ridden. Any suggestions for great massage by attractive 20 something asian would be welcomed.

ThanksI'm new to the area also, formerly from Montreal where the scene is a little more 'consumer friendly'. I. Would love to get some advice on where to go from fellow hobbiests as I don't wish to offend local establishments due to the stricter laws here.

EdGein
11-15-12, 22:34
I agree wholeheartedly. Genny is a work in progress. I've dreamed at her new location in the clouds and it beats listening to the old ladies outside the door getting their toenails clipped. The price of admission is very reasonable considering the quality of the overall reverie. I just hope she isn't patronized by a bully who ruins the dream for the rest of us.More relaxed massage. Chi chi's were out and available for a little kissing on the flip, and she has her hair down which makes her look so sexy. Now if she would just expand the menu. (On her own time of course. No bullying here.)

EdGein
11-15-12, 22:37
I'm new to the area also, formerly from Montreal where the scene is a little more 'consumer friendly'. I. Would love to get some advice on where to go from fellow hobbiests as I don't wish to offend local establishments due to the stricter laws here.I am happy with the late 30's girl who has been sucking my balls the last two times while she is stroking my cock.

Long live the Cary AMPs!

MajorSlowCum
11-16-12, 16:21
Stopped by yucca on buck Jones road Wednesday. Was willing to give it another chance but still a legitimate massage only. It was good, but no extras, even after several subtle requests. So good for them, they are safe and sound. Then next day scouted out the oriental massage on southwest maynerd near kildaire. Saw uncle Leo across the street observing and unmarked car in back of the bagel shop. Next door. Drove by a few times, then sat over at the coffee shop nearby to watch. Leo switched off to a new car after a while so that would suggest a long term interest? Also saw massage parlor on ne maynerd near patels Indian grocery is now closed. Anyone ever try it?

MajorSlowCum
11-16-12, 16:36
Stopped by yucca on buck Jones road Wednesday. Was willing to give it another chance but still a legitimate massage only. It was good, but no extras, even after several subtle requests. So good for them, they are safe and sound. Then next day scouted out the oriental massage on southwest maynerd near kildaire. Saw uncle Leo across the street observing and unmarked car in back of the bagel shop. Next door. Drove by a few times, then sat over at the coffee shop nearby to watch. Leo switched off to a new car after a while so that would suggest a long term interest? Also saw massage parlor on ne maynerd near patels Indian grocery is now closed. Anyone ever try it?

Joe Looking
11-16-12, 19:11
Stopped by yucca on buck Jones road Wednesday. Was willing to give it another chance but still a legitimate massage only. It was good, but no extras, even after several subtle requests. So good for them, they are safe and sound. Then next day scouted out the oriental massage on southwest maynerd near kildaire. Saw uncle Leo across the street observing and unmarked car in back of the bagel shop. Next door. Drove by a few times, then sat over at the coffee shop nearby to watch. Leo switched off to a new car after a while so that would suggest a long term interest? Also saw massage parlor on ne maynerd near patels Indian grocery is now closed. Anyone ever try it?You'd probably be better off looking for a licensed or unlicensed therapist on backpage or craigslist or becoming a regular to one of the women at yucca and the asking her to come over and give you a private massage. There's tons of licencing issues that mean big trouble for the boss and the women if they are caught giving happy endings. At least in the private setting the offer of extra cash in hand is likely to be accepted in return for certain favors.

Playhs
11-16-12, 21:28
Where is good to go locally for asian women?

You'd probably be better off looking for a licensed or unlicensed therapist on backpage or craigslist or becoming a regular to one of the women at yucca and the asking her to come over and give you a private massage. There's tons of licencing issues that mean big trouble for the boss and the women if they are caught giving happy endings. At least in the private setting the offer of extra cash in hand is likely to be accepted in return for certain favors.

Too Badd
11-17-12, 08:00
I read the posts about Genny back when she was in the Nail Salon but never had the opportunity to make it over there and see her. I finally had met up with her yesterday in her new location, and I have to say I was very happy with the massage! She is very cute, very friendly and smiled the whole time, I like that sort of thing. I will be back for sure.

Southern Guy
11-17-12, 19:40
More relaxed massage. Chi chi's were out and available for a little kissing on the flip, and she has her hair down which makes her look so sexy. Now if she would just expand the menu. (On her own time of course. No bullying here.)I scheduled a time to see her on Friday morning and was leaving when I get a text saying her appmt before mine was running late and she would need to re-schedule. Tried calling and her vm was full. All of her texts were apologetic and I thought since she was working out the kinks in getting her business up, I would give her another shot. She suggested a mid afternoon time and I am glad we met.

Super nice lady and like someone else commented, she is a work in progress. I hope she makes it because it was a great time.

MajorSlowCum
11-19-12, 14:48
Was talking to my buddy offline and he said h e had visited a new AMP on 55 and 54 in Durham. He said it was a little pricey but had an extended menu, even better than any of the Raleigh shops. And definitely better than the Cary legits. Just want a second review before going, any thoughts appreciated. He said her name was Sophie and she enjoyed mutual dreaming. Visited the two capitol locations over the weekend. Tour de force massage at both.

Thanks

Joe Looking
11-20-12, 00:32
Where is good to go locally for asian women?You will probably need to put an ad on craigslist or backpage requesting an Asian female. If you mainly want a he and don't care about the massage there are occasionally asian escorts who post. If you like a good massage then like I said you will probably need to become someone's regular and hope you can convince them to give you a massage off the books. I go to bucks billiards 1-3 times / week and yucca always looks dead so maybe becoming a regular there could lead to long term results. The problem is the amount of money you will drop on the road to a dream that may be terrible.

RaleighConnect
11-20-12, 19:47
Was talking to my buddy offline and he said h e had visited a new AMP on 55 and 54 in Durham. He said it was a little pricey but had an extended menu, even better than any of the Raleigh shops. And definitely better than the Cary legits. Just want a second review before going, any thoughts appreciated. He said her name was Sophie and she enjoyed mutual dreaming. Visited the two capitol locations over the weekend. Tour de force massage at both.

ThanksWent there today. Just this heavy set old gal there. Had her once because I heard this place was good. Was not impressed. So I saw her this time come out and I asked if any one else was working. She said no, so this time I did the right thing! I left!

MajorSlowCum
11-20-12, 22:35
Went there today. Just this heavy set old gal there. Had her once because I heard this place was good. Was not impressed. So I saw her this time come out and I asked if any one else was working. She said no, so this time I did the right thing! I left!Thanks big time for the heads up. I will steer clear of points west and stick to the full body action on capitol or six forks.

MajorSlowCum
11-26-12, 00:56
Going to check out VIP for first time.

Sounds like nice Asian massage there.

Where is good to go locally for asian women?Time?

MajorSlowCum
11-26-12, 15:11
Got sidetracked on capital on my way to VIP today. WOW! Got a full free ride on the massage merrygoround there. Those Capital chicks must be getting desperate for business cause I am old and fat and sure she was not after my goodlooks. And sure enough poor since I spend all my retirement checks at AMPs every week! Guess I will be heading back tonite. Hope she is working late.

Going to check out VIP for first time.

Sounds like nice Asian massage there.

Time?

Stang613
11-26-12, 20:39
Thanks big time for the heads up. I will steer clear of points west and stick to the full body action on capitol or six forks.What's a reasonable tip at 6f, $40?

Member #4320
11-27-12, 16:30
Got sidetracked on capital on my way to VIP today. WOW! Got a full free ride on the massage merrygoround there. Those Capital chicks must be getting desperate for business cause I am old and fat and sure she was not after my goodlooks. And sure enough poor since I spend all my retirement checks at AMPs every week! Guess I will be heading back tonite. Hope she is working late.

My question is: There are a couple of merry-go-round's on capital. Is it the 36 model or the 63 model that you prefer? As they say on talk radio, I am a long time listener, first time caller.

Treyreed1
11-28-12, 00:53
Are you kidding me? Super Relax on the Hextuple Dinnerware Road in Raleigh had been the most frustrating place in this monger's experience, and a ot of other people's too. Gentlemen, no more. Granted I am charming and can speak a few broken Chinese phrases with great conviction. But Tina, a very cute Oriental around 36, with nice curves, seemed to like me from the get-go and was far more accommodating than the others girls had ever been. Specfically, despite the signs and taboos up at Super Relax, she ended up slowly and with great technique working my hard cock like no one's business and provided a long sweet HJ with both OTC and UTC roaming. I think Tina is Korean rather than Chinese. And why'all know the Korean ladies. Awfully sweet and generous. 90 minutes with tble shower. 120 plus 40 tip. This was about my tenth visit. But first with Tina. About damn time.

Trey

MajorSlowCum
11-28-12, 10:01
Looking for exotic India massage. With the kama sutra you would iu'd think there would be an India no around but never seen one. Anyone know of an India, not native American but from country of India, massage place or massaeu?

Thanks

Jimjim77
11-28-12, 10:46
Hey Trey.

Just a couple of comments. Please don't take this as a knock since this is a good report. I believe you would have been better off leaving out the girls name and offering it via PM. SR watches the boards and they are known to transfer girls to other locations once they know they give HE. This has happened a few times at SR including one of my favorite providers. So now she will probably get a ton of requests for appointments that will draw attention to her and she will be gone or told to stop. Its great to share, but you may have cut yourself and others out of a good deal. Jimjim.

Are you kidding me? Super Relax on the Hextuple Dinnerware Road in Raleigh had been the most frustrating place in this monger's experience, and a ot of other people's too. Gentlemen, no more. Granted I am charming and can speak a few broken Chinese phrases with great conviction. But Tina, a very cute Oriental around 36, with nice curves, seemed to like me from the get-go and was far more accommodating than the others girls had ever been. Specfically, despite the signs and taboos up at Super Relax, she ended up slowly and with great technique working my hard cock like no one's business and provided a long sweet HJ with both OTC and UTC roaming. I think Tina is Korean rather than Chinese. And why'all know the Korean ladies. Awfully sweet and generous. 90 minutes with tble shower. 120 plus 40 tip. This was about my tenth visit. But first with Tina. About damn time.

Trey

Asianflu
11-28-12, 12:29
Hey Trey.

Just a couple of comments. Please don't take this as a knock since this is a good report. I believe you would have been better off leaving out the girls name and offering it via PM. SR watches the boards and they are known to transfer girls to other locations once they know they give HE. This has happened a few times at SR including one of my favorite providers. So now she will probably get a ton of requests for appointments that will draw attention to her and she will be gone or told to stop. Its great to share, but you may have cut yourself and others out of a good deal. Jimjim.Jim,

You are correct.

MajorSlowCum
11-29-12, 14:10
I love a woman in nylons and heels. Is there AMP that wears those during service or think they would if requested? Yes, it is a fetish and would finally like to have that dream come true. Thanks for any info. Pm is ok if you want to keep low, and I will not pass it on.

Thanks!

MajorSlowCum
11-30-12, 00:40
Well, tonight I achieved the end all be all of my search. The perfect Asian massage experience. So I am retiring from AMP visitation, active board use but may lurk on occassion. If you are a senior member and would like details (including the key to the kingdom) please private message me. Take care and thanks for all your help.

Michael

Yolanda69
11-30-12, 14:40
I'm 6'8".280# dress nice, good looking (I'm told). First time at VIP, told by lady in window to go away and slamed window. Second try, got bad massage and told to leave. Visited again yesterday, told to go away again. What the F. Anyone got any clues. I'm 70yo and not wearing a police uniform (LOL). Take showers also so don't stink. Thought about sitting in the lobby and giving myself a HJ so I can claim I scored there. Will not be back. Don't have that problem anywhere else.

Fox Joe
12-01-12, 21:08
After reading a report of these AMP on capital becoming more competitive to get the business. Visited this place Oriental massage on capital.

A Chinese lady of 5. 2 was in the lobby. Avg in looks. I guess she was the only one available as the other lady was already giving massage. Took the 1hr session.

After I am on the table. She asks me what kind of massage I want. I say "sensual". Hoping see would get the hint. But no. She starts massaging with her finger tips. Apparently thats what sensual means. Anyway that was the general theme of the whole time.

Massage was ok. Not great. No extras. Nothing not even touchings.

SailorSam
12-03-12, 07:43
Last night I visited the Superrelax in Durham. Full report is posted in the Durham board. Short version: will repeat.

RaleighConnect
12-03-12, 19:50
After reading a report of these AMP on capital becoming more competitive to get the business. Visited this place Oriental massage on capital.

A Chinese lady of 5. 2 was in the lobby. Avg in looks. I guess she was the only one available as the other lady was already giving massage. Took the 1hr session.

After I am on the table. She asks me what kind of massage I want. I say "sensual". Hoping see would get the hint. But no. She starts massaging with her finger tips. Apparently thats what sensual means. Anyway that was the general theme of the whole time.

Massage was ok. Not great. No extras. Nothing not even touchings.Went to the one in holly park / or plaza. On capital, gal seemed in a rush, got both sided massaged within 30 min. Then she poured oil on mr jounhson, who was asleep due to non enjoyment, and she said I can do myself. I said I know I can do myself, I want you to do. She said no do. Want me to continu massage? I said you want a good tip, she said I finish massage, turn over. What a drag!

Member #4320
12-04-12, 02:01
Went to the one in holly park / or plaza. On capital, gal seemed in a rush, got both sided massaged within 30 min. Then she poured oil on mr jounhson, who was asleep due to non enjoyment, and she said I can do myself. I said I know I can do myself, I want you to do. She said no do. Want me to continu massage? I said you want a good tip, she said I finish massage, turn over. What a drag!Well I was shopping near the Triangle off of Capital and thought I'd look for a little relaxation. I found 2 ladies, a manager and employee operating for the evening. I wanted a clean dream, so I took the TS option. Found a few small parts, both in the front and the back completely left un-washed. I must admit, the shower water was warm as it sprayed all over. Any way I got walked all over, in more ways than one. My sailor was all wet, but left to his own devices. No help was cuming from anywhere. I was going to help myself, but even that was mildly discouraged. On the way out I left. 2, I was asked for more, to which I replied, YES, I wanted more. Maybe next time.

MajorSlowCum
12-04-12, 22:39
Heard there is a new AMP on cap, somewhere near the Vietnamese restaurant. Drove around tonite trying to find it but no luck. Heard they had no sign up yet, keeping it low key. Keepyour eyes open. Anyone find it yet? That's 5 on cap alone now, geez, but I guess that is good and will drive down massage prices.

Michael

MajorSlowCum
12-04-12, 22:44
Was talking to gal at yucca and she said they were finally closing the kildaire farm / maynard AMP. If she is right, its about time, never cared for it and having so many AMPs seems to be dragging the overall quality down.

Thecore0620
12-04-12, 22:44
Ok the title is not as snappy as hoped, but the sentiment is worth repeating. If you find yourself getting better service at the more legit parlors please leave the names (of the providers) off the boards. The owners / managers read the boards and use the info to inform their staffing decisions. Post #'s 541 and 540 (JimJim77 and AsianFlu) are worth the read.

Competition does not always have to be about price, sometimes the service improves, and there's alot more Chinese parlors here than last year.

DirtyDeeds38
12-04-12, 23:04
Tried this Place out last night, wasn't expecting anything extra as a nice massage sounded good enough. However I was hopeful. Absolutely nothing extra suggested, implied, or offered. The massage was an eight of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. After the awesome massage I wasn't even sure if I would be up for a happy ending, so I just got up and left. $60 plus $10 tip

MajorSlowCum
12-06-12, 00:50
Me and my buddies got the absolute worst massages we ever had. At that place. We even went back again just to make sure. That and concerns about bad hygiene, place wasn't clean, towels hanging out to dry (were they sanitarily cleaned?) Left us all with the feeling, never go back. If they were voting for worst AMP in area, this would be the winner.

USS.

Tried this Place out last night, wasn't expecting anything extra as a nice massage sounded good enough. However I was hopeful. Absolutely nothing extra suggested, implied, or offered. The massage was an eight of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. After the awesome massage I wasn't even sure if I would be up for a happy ending, so I just got up and left. $60 plus $10 tip

MajorSlowCum
12-07-12, 10:23
Looking for India woman for massage. Please message if you have info. Also tried new AMP on Glenwood and duraleigh. It was hard to find but worth it.

Jimjim77
12-07-12, 11:34
It's at 5623 Duraleigh Road in Raleigh 919 781 4888.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/10566582

Looking for India woman for massage. Please message if you have info. Also tried new AMP on Glenwood and duraleigh. It was hard to find but worth it.

Roush 427
12-07-12, 14:06
It's at 5623 Duraleigh Road in Raleigh 919 781 4888.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/10566582Wish those girls in the pictures were there wow LOL, just sayin Roush

Gray Rider
12-08-12, 00:35
Wish those girls in the pictures were there wow LOL, just sayin RoushIf those girls were there, I would be paying them a visit. They remind me of the good old days at the Tokyo Spa in NMB. GR

MajorSlowCum
12-08-12, 00:37
Wish those girls in the pictures were there wow LOL, just sayin RoushHell those galc nnever look like the pics. They promise 8 to 10s but deliver 2 to 4s. AMPs. Are generally a waste of time and money these days.

BlueStar2
12-08-12, 11:14
Hell those galc nnever look like the pics. They promise 8 to 10s but deliver 2 to 4s. AMPs. Are generally a waste of time and money these days.You Sir have obviously never been to Dallas, I have had the pleasure of boinking many such beautiful Korean girls when I was there, not to mention the top notch service.

My recommendation: take your next vacation in Dallas. Seniors can PM for more info.

Raltime
12-09-12, 08:43
Has anyone tried Cynthia this week, I heard she is offering 4-handed massages.

thyll2
12-09-12, 12:59
Has anyone tried Cynthia this week, I heard she is offering 4-handed massages.Was going to see her but everyone's favorite uncle seemed to be paying close attention to the door, I decided to pass.

MajorSlowCum
12-12-12, 15:04
Dropped by yucca on maynaerd next to dominoes and DNC. Nice massage but that's all. Two ladies there very nice, a little heavyset. Still looking for an India massage lady if anyone knows of any in area. Heard there was one at Beverly nails but when I checked their website, massage services were not listed anymore.

MajorSlowCum
12-13-12, 00:17
BTW, just saw ad for oriental massage on SW maynerd. Near kildaire farm. They are actually calling themselves an upscale salon. Incredible. It seems these AMP ads are getting more and more unreal. Wish this area really did have some real Korean high end AMPs.

Gone T M
12-16-12, 11:06
I have looked back a month or two and saw nothing relating to what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd ask.

I am looking for either a nuru style body-to-body glide massage or possibly a "tantric" experience. Here are some links I've found that are intriguing:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holiday-specials-andlt3-glissant-xscape-specializing-in-nuru-massages-and-pure-relaxation-andlt3-27/10649207

(This one appears to be in Greensboro, a bit far to drive, but I will if it's worth it.)

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-a-stunning-blonde-bombshell-35/9652695

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-comes-from-positive-thinking-todays-girls-100-real-pics-private-and-tranquil-4-hands-24/10360429

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-sessions-with-aria-pre-booking-for-dec-17-20-chapel-hill-33/10210031

I've looked at her blog and am not sure I will leave with the powerful satisfaction that Tantra promises.

Any thoughts on a warm, relaxing, pampering and muscle soothing experience (FS is not a firm requirement, but a smile on my face certainly is) in the area? Feel free to PM or respond in open forum. I am going to be in town the evening of Jan 3 through the evening of Jan 6. Providers welcome to PM as well! Thanks.

EdGein
12-16-12, 19:37
I have looked back a month or two and saw nothing relating to what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd ask.

I am looking for either a nuru style body-to-body glide massage or possibly a "tantric" experience. Here are some links I've found that are intriguing:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holiday-specials-andlt3-glissant-xscape-specializing-in-nuru-massages-and-pure-relaxation-andlt3-27/10649207

(This one appears to be in Greensboro, a bit far to drive, but I will if it's worth it.)

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-a-stunning-blonde-bombshell-35/9652695

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-comes-from-positive-thinking-todays-girls-100-real-pics-private-and-tranquil-4-hands-24/10360429

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-sessions-with-aria-pre-booking-for-dec-17-20-chapel-hill-33/10210031

I've looked at her blog and am not sure I will leave with the powerful satisfaction that Tantra promises.

Any thoughts on a warm, relaxing, pampering and muscle soothing experience (FS is not a firm requirement, but a smile on my face certainly is) in the area? Feel free to PM or respond in open forum. I am going to be in town the evening of Jan 3 through the evening of Jan 6. Providers welcome to PM as well! Thanks.On Aria. Se is totally worth it. But remember, you will not get her nude nor will you get FS or BJ. But will be totally relaxed.

thyll2
12-16-12, 21:03
Cynthia style bodyrub but younger and better body.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pixlimited-time-holiday-specials-amazing-skin2skin-massage-sexy-brunette-28/7596223

Stang613
12-17-12, 03:00
Thinking of treating myself over the holidays for a year of hard work, interested in BJ, looking for suggestions? Thinking VIP to get massage too, .8 tip enough for this service? Straying from massage parlor forum, but provider in all suggestions welcomed as well (Babs seems well regarded, others ).

Also, VIP has been closed during holidays before, anyone know if or when they might be closed these holidays?

Jimjim77
12-17-12, 18:26
Put together the following list of local Chinese AMPs. I think it's complete but since it seems like a lot are opening it may only be good for a few days. 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484458148.html 2) STUDIO SALON MASSAGE 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484297957.html 3) Superrelax Chinese Star &Therapy 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484267227.html http://www.superrelaxchinesemassage.com/ 4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC 919-741-6820 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484259256.html 5) Orient Salon 24 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511919-741-4072 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484245065.html 6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131.

919 781 4888 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484200931.html 7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 919-8781666 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484050143.html 8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3483715658.html 9) China Spa 919-872-2223 3601 Capital blvd#111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223 http://www.emilymassage.com/ 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. 919-741-6078 http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-body-massage-919-637-8950-919-741-6078/10682566

MajorSlowCum
12-17-12, 21:57
Missed the one on Glenwood. Near the ski shop.

Been to all of these and have to say the funnest was on capitol near triangle center. Least fun was Maynard ANC kildaire farm.

Put together the following list of local Chinese AMPs. I think it's complete but since it seems like a lot are opening it may only be good for a few days. 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484458148.html

2) STUDIO SALON MASSAGE 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484297957.html

3) Superrelax Chinese Star &Therapy 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484267227.html

http://www.superrelaxchinesemassage.com/

4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC 919-741-6820.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484259256.html

5) Orient Salon 24 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511919-741-4072.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484245065.html

6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131.

919 781 4888.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484200931.html

7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 919-8781666 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3484050143.html

8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3483715658.html

9) China Spa 919-872-2223 3601 Capital blvd#111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.

http://www.emilymassage.com/

10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. 919-741-6078.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-body-massage-919-637-8950-919-741-6078/10682566

Asianflu
12-18-12, 01:18
Thinking of treating myself over the holidays for a year of hard work, interested in BJ, looking for suggestions? Thinking VIP to get massage too, .8 tip enough for this service? Straying from massage parlor forum, but provider in all suggestions welcomed as well (Babs seems well regarded, others ).

Also, VIP has been closed during holidays before, anyone know if or when they might be closed these holidays?VIP will be closed 24th and open on January 2nd. There will be a new girl there at that time. I do not know who she is as Kim said she's never been there before. I think she's younger.

Jimjim77
12-18-12, 01:37
Got a link for the one on Glenwood?

Been to all of these and have to say the funnest was on capitol near triangle center. Least fun was Maynard ANC kildaire farm.

Joe Looking
12-18-12, 11:47

Also, VIP has been closed during holidays before, anyone know if or when they might be closed these holidays?For some killer head Babs would be a great choice, not sure if / how good of a massage she could do. Depending on your staying power, the cost of a a qv or half hour with Babs plus a legit massage will probably be the same as a legit massage plus your intended tip.

Stang613
12-18-12, 21:50
For some killer head Babs would be a great choice, not sure if / how good of a massage she could do. Depending on your staying power, the cost of a a qv or half hour with Babs plus a legit massage will probably be the same as a legit massage plus your intended tip.Thanks, that might be the route to go, with VIP down during the taint week (week between Christmas and New Years).

JohnKMetha
12-19-12, 00:39
Does anyone recommend any indie masseuses in the Raleigh area? PM me please.

PHW1130
12-19-12, 13:33
Has anyone used or heard about this place?

Listed on Erotic.

Acng Massage.

919-745-VIP Only

2112 VIP Only,

Raleigh, NC 27608

1 Reviews | Add a Review | Send to Mobile.

More details.

Reviewed on 11/03/2012

MajorSlowCum
12-19-12, 17:21
Does anyone recommend any indie masseuses in the Raleigh area? PM me please.Brooklyn is a very good massaeuse. She is half peurto Rican half Cherokee. She is very attractive. Works out of her home in north Raleigh. Is legit. $90 hour.

MajorSlowCum
12-19-12, 17:26
Going to Emily's massage at cap near Thai restaurant. It is the new one I mentioned several weeks ago, before it opened. I knew about it secretly. The lite haired girl there is great. I will be visiting her tonite at 9pm. Feel free to check them out. They are nice ladies, good at massage. But that's it. Legit. Oh be sure to wear your red shirt guys.

Diplotmatace
12-19-12, 21:01

Been to all of these and have to say the funnest was on capitol near triangle center. Least fun was Maynard ANC kildaire farm.I did not have a good experience at the one near triangle. Will retry. It was one of my first visits, and I was probably very awkward to be honest.

Thanks to you guys, things have been much better.

Skooby
12-20-12, 18:47
Brooklyn is a very good massaeuse. She is half peurto Rican half Cherokee. She is very attractive. Works out of her home in north Raleigh. Is legit. $90 hour.Could you pm or post a link to Brooklyn?

JohnKMetha
12-21-12, 08:36
Brooklyn is a very good massaeuse. She is half peurto Rican half Cherokee. She is very attractive. Works out of her home in north Raleigh. Is legit. $90 hour.That's expensive for Legit!

Treyreed1
12-21-12, 21:41
I'm going to start branching out so I don't start sounding like a shill for Raleigh Super Relax. But had another fine visit there. Gentlemen, I recommend shelling out for a full ninety minutes to truly relax. A few months back I was able to one of the ladies, tired out from this long massage, to let me massage her, which was good times. Now, in a visit last Friday, I persuaded a second one to let me do so. Can't recommend too strongly the advice given by a number of others in this Forum to treat all of them with gallantry and playfulness, and the erotic will follow. Good things come to those who wait. Some of the current crop are remarkable with their skilled hands and inventive minds, and at prolonging the ol' feather touch in ways their mothers never would approve. That is as much as I'll say. Pleasant dreams and' happy holidays.

Trey

Vossen
12-22-12, 11:11
I'm going to start branching out so I don't start sounding like a shill for Raleigh Super Relax. But had another fine visit there. Gentlemen, I recommend shelling out for a full ninety minutes to truly relax. A few months back I was able to one of the ladies, tired out from this long massage, to let me massage her, which was good times. Now, in a visit last Friday, I persuaded a second one to let me do so. Can't recommend too strongly the advice given by a number of others in this Forum to treat all of them with gallantry and playfulness, and the erotic will follow. Good things come to those who wait. Some of the current crop are remarkable with their skilled hands and inventive minds, and at prolonging the ol' feather touch in ways their mothers never would approve. That is as much as I'll say. Pleasant dreams and' happy holidays.

TreyThis could be fun. Might have to give it a try.

Dude39
12-25-12, 19:51
Massage was 1 out of 10. Women is aged one I got, total waste of time and $$

Stang613
12-25-12, 22:04
Why does VIP advertise daily while they are closed for holidays?

Gnormal
12-26-12, 09:49
Word I got from my regular masseuse is that the new "short lady" manager that's in charge is incredibly strict about there being no "extras" here anymore. YMMV, but whatever happens will have to be very quiet and definitely don't push it with the short Chinese lady or you'll get thrown out.

Vossen
12-26-12, 15:59
I second this one, was going to give them another try but still haven't heard any good reviews. My massage wasn't that bad though.

Massage was 1 out of 10. Women is aged one I got, total waste of time and $$

Widower
12-26-12, 17:23
Why does VIP advertise daily while they are closed for holidays?Many business' continue to advertise even when they are closed but if you would RTFF (specifically report #570) you would have seen that VIP was closed from 12-24-12 to 1-2-13.

Stang613
12-26-12, 20:22
Many business' continue to advertise even when they are closed but if you would RTFF (specifically report #570) you would have seen that VIP was closed from 12-24-12 to 1-2-13.Haha, if you would RTFF, you would see the posting saying it would be closed was in response to MY question.

Southern Guy
12-28-12, 13:13
Could you pm or post a link to Brooklyn?Http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3503827539.html

Elgrande4
12-28-12, 13:21
Did a quick CL search and found the place on Falls. Roughly a dollar a minute so I thought I would try. Good massage, legit. Was looking for a little extra on the flip when the timer on a 45 minute went off. There wasn't a flip. They gave me a frequent customer card. I don't think it will be used. I should have known when I was led to a room with paper, shudder type doors and walls that didnt hit the ceiling that it was legit. But I have had handshake ending with doors cracked open before. Call me an optimist.

Diplotmatace
12-28-12, 20:59

Been to all of these and have to say the funnest was on capitol near triangle center. Least fun was Maynard ANC kildaire farm.I went back last Friday night and it was indeed lots of fun. I left very happy that I decided to revisit. Glad I listened to you guys!

FuddyDuddy
12-31-12, 01:05
Paid a visit to the AMP on Capital (by the karaoke bar / Thai restaurant) last week, where I received an outstanding massage. No more, no less.

I did, however, get the vibe the experience might become more enjoyable once you become a regular.

MajorSlowCum
12-31-12, 23:13
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

Safeharbor
01-01-13, 21:07

My question is: There are a couple of merry-go-round's on capital. Is it the 36 model or the 63 model that you prefer? As they say on talk radio, I am a long time listener, first time caller.Sure like to know wher she can be reached.

Ral613
01-02-13, 18:56
That's expensive for Legit!Expensive and all legit. Extremely nice and super attractive though.

Joey Sambora
01-03-13, 09:35
Sure like to know wher she can be reached.Is this merry-go-round ride near Youngsville or on Capital near New Hope Church?

PHW1130
01-03-13, 11:16
Is this merry-go-round ride near Youngsville or on Capital near New Hope Church?Or Holly Tree on Capital?

Vossen
01-04-13, 10:46
Paid a visit to the AMP on Capital (by the karaoke bar / Thai restaurant) last week, where I received an outstanding massage. No more, no less.

I did, however, get the vibe the experience might become more enjoyable once you become a regular.This one must be hidden well, I went by the bar but didn't see this place. I'll try again.

FuddyDuddy
01-04-13, 18:03
This one must be hidden well, I went by the bar but didn't see this place. I'll try again.It's next door to the African hair braiding salon.

There's no sign on the exterior, except for a small neon sign flashing the word "massage".

Good luck.

Spaceball1
01-08-13, 00:35
I decided to visit 63XX on Cap. And was urprised to leave very happy. I decided to start with a TS for. 2, followed by an hour massage for. 7. During the TS, the lady paid great attention to rear when cleaning, but was doing everything she could to avoid the little mister on the flip. I told her it was OK to wash there, and after giggling a little, she proceeded to pay him some well deserved attention.

For the massage, I asked for a soft rub. Best decision ever. Usually I ask for medium. The soft rub was slow and meticulous and it felt amazing. On the flip, she continued with the same technique for a good long while, which I enjoyed thoroughly. She then asked if I wanted oil anywhere else, and I pointed to the spot. She splashed some on the area and finished me off. There was the usual "I will get in trouble" schtick, but that was quickly resolved.

I also have to mention the 3 hot towel treatments I received. One after the back, one after the front, and one more for clean up.

I gave the lady. 4 for her troubles, and thanked her immensely for what I consider one of my best AMP experiences of all time.

Ral613
01-08-13, 14:38
Has anyone been to see Marrianne? I little out of the way, but I was considering making the drive.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-me-all-american-girl/8431844

FuddyDuddy
01-09-13, 00:22
I decided to visit 63XX on Cap. And was urprised to leave very happy. I decided to start with a TS for. 2, followed by an hour massage for. 7. During the TS, the lady paid great attention to rear when cleaning, but was doing everything she could to avoid the little mister on the flip. I told her it was OK to wash there, and after giggling a little, she proceeded to pay him some well deserved attention.

For the massage, I asked for a soft rub. Best decision ever. Usually I ask for medium. The soft rub was slow and meticulous and it felt amazing. On the flip, she continued with the same technique for a good long while, which I enjoyed thoroughly. She then asked if I wanted oil anywhere else, and I pointed to the spot. She splashed some on the area and finished me off. There was the usual "I will get in trouble" schtick, but that was quickly resolved.

I also have to mention the 3 hot towel treatments I received. One after the back, one after the front, and one more for clean up.

I gave the lady. 4 for her troubles, and thanked her immensely for what I consider one of my best AMP experiences of all time.I was there recently and received nothing more than a massage. How do you guys do it?

Ral613
01-09-13, 06:04
Has anyone tried Magic Fingers since she began advertising with the new tech / trainee? I'm still looking for a regular / independent provider vs the "hit or miss" at AMP

Ral613
01-09-13, 06:04
Has anyone tried Magic Fingers since she began advertising with the new tech / trainee? I'm still looking for a regular / independent provider vs the "hit or miss" at AMP.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-fingers-not-just-a-name-true-deep-tissue-and-sports-massage/10855331

TydeGuy
01-09-13, 13:51
Has anyone been to see Marrianne? I little out of the way, but I was considering making the drive.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-me-all-american-girl/8431844She's great. Happy dreams.

Ral613
01-09-13, 16:34

I gave the lady. 4 for her troubles, and thanked her immensely for what I consider one of my best AMP experiences of all time.I visited this morning. I'm a somewhat familiar face, but didn't get the regular massuese. Drew an older lady with a nice body. Great massage little or no teasing, but was very accomodating and into it on the flip.

MythMan2010
01-09-13, 16:37
Has anyone tried Magic Fingers since she began advertising with the new tech / trainee? I'm still looking for a regular / independent provider vs the "hit or miss" at AMP.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-fingers-not-just-a-name-true-deep-tissue-and-sports-massage/10855331Unless things have changed drastically, she continues to be a great massage with no extras.

FuddyDuddy
01-09-13, 18:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Dude39
01-09-13, 19:52

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-me-all-american-girl/8431844Me too looking for more details on experience with her. Greatly appreciated for any information.

Buki1
01-09-13, 21:27
She's great. Happy dreams.Would you mind sharing the details of your experience with her? That is what this forum is dedicated to.

Vossen
01-09-13, 23:30
I stopped by tonight, went in and found out its one of those simply relax places so I passed.

Ended up going back down the st to 63xx. No action this time as the lady of the house has been telling them to do no extras.

Probably don't go back. She did ask for my phone number though.

It's next door to the African hair braiding salon.

There's no sign on the exterior, except for a small neon sign flashing the word "massage".

Good luck.

Joey Sambora
01-10-13, 15:50
Stopped by today and they were busy. Any info on this spot. 2nd time stopping and it seemed busy. I'd like to know more if possible?

BossMan58
01-12-13, 23:34
Went to Cary today to the AMP on 13XX se Maynard. This was my second visit with Sophia and left happily. Will make return visits.

MajorSlowCum
01-13-13, 00:35
Lucy at Yucca Buck Jones, Sophi at 13xx on S. Maynard, old lady at triangle, any of the chicks at Holly Tree, Fiji at VIP. For massages that go the extra mile to ensure your relaxation, these are the queens. All others are waste of time.

MajorSlowCum
01-14-13, 14:57
Super relaxed at 54@55 The otherday. Super cute and young girl named Anne gave great massage. But completely legit. She had a sad look, I asked her why. Seems they work these girls open to close 7 days a week. Come on AMP owners, give these girls a day off every week. Let them enjoy life. The result can only be a better massage for theircustomers and more repeat business. Anne is legit, very sweet and excellent mausseuge. So please don't bug her about exta services, just enjoy the massage!

Kirron
01-15-13, 21:32
Stopped by today and they were busy. Any info on this spot. 2nd time stopping and it seemed busy. I'd like to know more if possible?Paid a visit last week. Good massage and that's it.

PHW1130
01-16-13, 09:35
Paid a visit last week. Good massage and that's it. I went one time great massage no extra.

MajorSlowCum
01-16-13, 21:03
What's up? 13xx Meynard, Yucca, and Super Relax all closed when I drove by. Something going down or is it some kind of mass vacation?

Dude39
01-17-13, 00:03
What's up? 13xx Meynard, Yucca, and Super Relax all closed when I drove by. Something going down or is it some kind of mass vacation?13xx Meynord will be open tomorrow, thats what they told me when I called today.

Ral613
01-17-13, 10:11
What's up? 13xx Meynard, Yucca, and Super Relax all closed when I drove by. Something going down or is it some kind of mass vacation?Strange. I went to Duraleigh on Tuesday and found a whole new staff. Didn't recognize anyone! Not that there was action there, but my fav for a legit massage was nowhere to be found. When I asked, suddenly there was even more of a language barrier than usual.

MajorSlowCum
01-17-13, 21:10
My two sources tell me that what is happening is pretty common in AMPs ran by the Asian mafia, out of new York. Apparently they ship a whole bus load of fresh off the boat faces plus a couple of NYC trained leads down whenever they feel things are not going well. Heard they use the bus that runs daily thru grand Asia market. What happens to the old girls, who knows. She wouldn't say. Only that they are just fine an# continuing their careers far away from here. Wondered if this was true so I staked out grand Asia the other day and sure enough when the bus arrived I saw 4 familiar faces boarding the bus there and id heading to NYC. Also saw that old Asian man I can't stand. He is a mean prick and treats his girls with no respect. I think we all know whom I am talking about.

Strange. I went to Duraleigh on Tuesday and found a whole new staff. Didn't recognize anyone! Not that there was action there, but my fav for a legit massage was nowhere to be found. When I asked, suddenly there was even more of a language barrier than usual.

Pi

Diplotmatace
01-17-13, 22:50
Super relaxed at 54@55 The otherday. Super cute and young girl named Anne gave great massage. But completely legit. She had a sad look, I asked her why. Seems they work these girls open to close 7 days a week. Come on AMP owners, give these girls a day off every week. Let them enjoy life. The result can only be a better massage for theircustomers and more repeat business. Anne is legit, very sweet and excellent mausseuge. So please don't bug her about exta services, just enjoy the massage!Anne does give a really good massage, but Sophie did also, and she was my favorite for that location, but she's no longer there. I wish I knew where she was. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep going there, Anne was mean on my visit, but she may have been having a bad day.

Rduguy
01-18-13, 12:35
Visited 36XX Capital Blvd AMP. Seems to be a Super Relax spin off. "Lisa" is 30ish thin- good looking, jeans and a T-shirt. Opted for TS first. No scrubbing of the important parts. Upon suggestion of that, poured liquid soap on there and said "you do."

1 hr massage was normal excellent massage. Got the "back walking" massage. On few occasions with incidental contact, touched her legs and butt but no reaction at all. On the flip (about 45 ins in) just good frontal massage. Sort of placed my hand under my cover towel which I think was suggestion to do my own HE. I didn't. I do that at home for free.

So, again, what we've all come to expect. Great massage, no extras. On check out, she suggested that normally another girl would do massage there. Had the impression that "Lisa" was the manager here now. She used to work at the 6 Forks location about 1. 5 years ago. Her massage skills are above average. Maybe I was reading too much into it but when she brought up other girl she said something like "you like her" which may have suggested that she might do more. And / or just another tease.

Lisa's English is very limited so don't expect much convo during the massage.

So bottom line- go in expected a good massage and not much else.

Vossen
01-18-13, 13:41
Yep, as soon as I saw those "super relax" business cards on the front desk I turned around and walked out.

Visited 36XX Capital Blvd AMP. Seems to be a Super Relax spin off."Lisa" is 30ish thin- good looking, jeans and a T-shirt. Opted for TS first. No scrubbing of the important parts. Upon suggestion of that, poured liquid soap on there and said "you do."

1 hr massage was normal excellent massage. Got the "back walking" massage. On few occasions with incidental contact, touched her legs and butt but no reaction at all. On the flip (about 45 ins in) just good frontal massage. Sort of placed my hand under my cover towel which I think was suggestion to do my own HE. I didn't. I do that at home for free.

So, again, what we've all come to expect. Great massage, no extras. On check out, she suggested that normally another girl would do massage there. Had the impression that "Lisa" was the manager here now. She used to work at the 6 Forks location about 1. 5 years ago. Her massage skills are above average. Maybe I was reading too much into it but when she brought up other girl she said something like "you like her" which may have suggested that she might do more. And / or just another tease.

Lisa's English is very limited so don't expect much convo during the massage.

So bottom line- go in expected a good massage and not much else.

MwmForHotFun
01-21-13, 08:48
Howdy- I first visited VIP last moth, right before Christmas closure (I'd been before but not in months- both girls I had seen had turned over). After convincing them I'd been before, got a nice FB scrub and massage, all areas worked over and special ones given extra attention from Tozo (or Tojo- hard to tell what she said) , a petite, younger looking mature lalady (not the chick with spiky red hair) for .8 door, and .6 tip. Baby oiled HE as the finish with her laying next to me moaning grinding on me. Nice clean up and a kiss after the finish, with a promise of "more next time."

I went again last Thursday, and was happy to see Tozo (Tojo?) greet me at the door and immediately remember me. Got a hug and brought to the room when she told me to "take off clothes" and that "we take care of you." A minute later,"Kay" came in. I asked about my host, and she said "I take care of you now." (bell was ringing so I figured Tozo had to be the greeter. I asked Kay if she (tozo) was the boss now, and she laughed. Usually the older spiky red haird chick seems to be in charge- no where to be seen today.

Getting down to business, another great TS (I guess my authenticity was verified) with full cleaning / scrubbing with bare hands, reach around and under as I was on my stomach, and then a quick dry off. Back to the room, she asked what I wanted and I simulated BJ, which was met with the typical "no we don't do that here." When I said I was taken care of last month, she said "next time."

She then straddled me top off but short shorts on, and grinded on my cock, until she asked for .8 for a HE. I told her that's crazy and that Tozo can vouch for me. She than said .6 (what I paid last time) and I told her BJ. She then called Tozo in and they talked in Korean for a bit. She than said .8 for both of them. Four hand FB massage, etc. I went for that and as Kay lay along side of me rubbing my chest, kissing my neck and face, Tozo gave me a great HE while squatting over my little head. As I was approaching explosion, I slipped a hand into Kays shorts and started rubbing her, she began moaning loudly and told me I'm making her cum (fake of course but a nice touch.)

As tozo cleaned me up, Kay came over and said "next time," I give you everything- pussy and blowjob." Kissed me and said "come see me soon."

A great visit

MajorSlowCum
01-21-13, 15:02
With as much fun as everyone is having at VIP we should all be scared shirtless of catching something. Think I will pass on VIP until things settle down there. Not worth catching something or even worse.

[QUOT=Raleigh Man; 1657324]Howdy- I first visited VIP last moth, right before Christmas closure (I'd been before but not in months- bo.

Th girls I had seen had turned over). After convincing them I'd been before, got a nice FB scrub and massage, all areas worked over and special ones given extra attention from Tozo (or Tojo- hard to tell what she said) , a petite, younger looking mature lalady (not the chick with spiky red hair) for. 8 door, and. 6 tip. Baby oiled HE as the finish with her laying next to me moaning grinding on me. Nice clean up and a kiss after the finish, with a promise of "more next time."

I went again last Thursday, and was happy to see Tozo (Tojo?) greet me at the door and immediately remember me. Got a hug and brought to the room when she told me to "take off clothes" and that "we take care of you." A minute later,"Kay" came in. I asked about my host, and she said "I take care of you now." (bell was ringing so I figured Tozo had to be the greeter. I asked Kay if she (tozo) was the boss now, and she laughed. Usually the older spiky red haird chick seems to be in charge- no where to be seen today.

Getting down to business, another great TS (I guess my authenticity was verified) with full cleaning / scrubbing with bare hands, reach around and under as I was on my stomach, and then a quick dry off. Back to the room, she asked what I wanted and I simulated BJ, which was met with the typical "no we don't do that here." When I said I was taken care of last month, she said "next time."

She then straddled me top off but short shorts on, and grinded on my cock, until she asked for. 8 for a HE. I told her that's crazy and that Tozo can vouch for me. She than said. 6 (what I paid last time) and I told her BJ. She then called Tozo in and they talked in Korean for a bit. She than said. 8 for both of them. Four hand FB massage, etc. I went for that and as Kay lay along side of me rubbing my chest, kissing my neck and face, Tozo gave me a great HE while squatting over my little head. As I was approaching explosion, I slipped a hand into Kays shorts and started rubbing her, she began moaning loudly and told me I'm making her cum (fake of course but a nice touch.)

As tozo cleaned me up, Kay came over and said "next time," I give you everything- pussy and blowjob." Kissed me and said "come see me soon."

A great visit[/QUOTE]

Ral613
01-22-13, 00:22
I'm not sure why, but decided on a whim to drop in 7313 before going to the gym. It had been a while, but recognized by the manager (is that a good thing) and asked if I would like the 'new girl'. Sure – why not. I had reasonable expectations (good massage / no extras) , but as always you hope for more.

She was attractive and nice, and the massage was great. There was a little teasing on the flip and with a few minutes to go she offered 'oil' and started playing with my nipples. It was fun, but I just wasn't into finishing myself and she wasn't going to either (I didn't press the issue).

So, like the majority of reports on here. Good massage, no extras. Good thing I do actually like a good massage, and any extra is viewed truly as an extra.

Safeharbor
01-22-13, 11:36
My two sources tell me that what is happening is pretty common in AMPs ran by the Asian mafia, out of new York. Apparently they ship a whole bus load of fresh off the boat faces plus a couple of NYC trained leads down whenever they feel things are not going well. Heard they use the bus that runs daily thru grand Asia market. What happens to the old girls, who knows. She wouldn't say. Only that they are just fine an# continuing their careers far away from here. Wondered if this was true so I staked out grand Asia the other day and sure enough when the bus arrived I saw 4 familiar faces boarding the bus there and I'd heading to NYC. Also saw that old Asian man I can't stand. He is a mean prick and treats his girls with no respect. I think we all know whom I am talking about.

PiMaybe if we start boycotting these places, our service will change! Like anything else, if you hit them in the pocketbook, they will see the light real quick!

MajorSlowCum
01-22-13, 18:15
Actually that's a great idea. Forget the AMPs and spend our dimes with the reputable backpage ladies. The AMPs are just out of control and the hygiene issues are getting worse. There at least half a dozen body rub girls that do it better and cheaper so that's the route I am going to try for a while. Once a couple of the AMPs shut down due to a boycott, the quality and respect will go back up. Maybe even get us one of those real Korean setups once the market is no longer saturated and the demand gets back up. Just too many of them now. Crazy. Can't be any women left in China at this rate. Boycott sounds great. The long term return will be worth it. Tonight I spend my dime elsewhere!

PHW1130
01-23-13, 00:16
Actually that's a great idea. Forget the AMPs and spend our dimes with the reputable backpage ladies. The AMPs are just out of control and the hygiene issues are getting worse. There at least half a dozen body rub girls that do it better and cheaper so that's the route I am going to try for a while. Once a couple of the AMPs shut down due to a boycott, the quality and respect will go back up. Maybe even get us one of those real Korean setups once the market is no longer saturated and the demand gets back up. Just too many of them now. Crazy. Can't be any women left in China at this rate. Boycott sounds great. The long term return will be worth it. Tonight I spend my dime elsewhere!I agree, and all in. Lets do it.

Ncj153
01-23-13, 17:24
I went one time great massage no extra.I went last Monday 1/14 One older lady and a younger lady were up front. Older lady did the massage. Nice massage w older lady left very happy. YMMV I suppose.

Chaugnar
01-23-13, 17:59
I agree, and all in. Lets do it.Agreed. I'm batting 50. 50 on actually getting what I umm, came for.

Pmondore
01-23-13, 19:41
I'm not sure why, but decided on a whim to drop in 7313 before going to the gym. It had been a while, but recognized by the manager (is that a good thing) and asked if I would like the 'new girl'. Sure – why not. I had reasonable expectations (good massage / no extras) , but as always you hope for more.

She was attractive and nice, and the massage was great. There was a little teasing on the flip and with a few minutes to go she offered 'oil' and started playing with my nipples. It was fun, but I just wasn't into finishing myself and she wasn't going to either (I didn't press the issue).

So, like the majority of reports on here. Good massage, no extras. Good thing I do actually like a good massage, and any extra is viewed truly as an extra.Sometimes all you need to do is start and they will finish. It's a test (again, sometimes).

MajorSlowCum
01-24-13, 11:25
Day 3 of boycott. Found a different massage experience each day on backpage. All 3 turned out to be much better value than any of the AMPs I have been to. Aerial was awesome. Silky soft and pleasing. Takira was a chocolate honey but her Asian roommate showed up and I went for the four hand massage. You know what they say about friends with benefits. And lastly Camille. She was a little older but extremely experienced with the soft touch massage. All 3 "peaked" my interest in BP girls. And all 3 came in under budget. Batting 100% and without the nasty attitudes, poor hygiene, random interruptions of an AMP.

So Boycott continues.

Moonshine910
01-24-13, 17:21
Gentlemen,

Coming to Raleigh from Fayetteville Friday am and was hoping to see if anyone had some info on this lady Estelle.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-relaxing-therapeutic-touch-reiki-reflexology-and-tantra-energy-19/5455912

You can also PM me. Thanks,

Moonshine

Ortho313
01-24-13, 17:58
Gentlemen,

Coming to Raleigh from Fayetteville Friday am and was hoping to see if anyone had some info on this lady Estelle.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-relaxing-therapeutic-touch-reiki-reflexology-and-tantra-energy-19/5455912

You can also PM me. Thanks,

MoonshineShe hasn't seen 19 in many years. I saw her about a year ago and I would guess that she is around 40. I found her to be a little too strange for my tastes but others may disagree. Massage was OK and I was happy when I left but I would not repeat.

Ortho

Rduguy
01-24-13, 18:33
She hasn't seen 19 in many years. I saw her about a year ago and I would guess that she is around 40. I found her to be a little too strange for my tastes but others may disagree. Massage was OK and I was happy when I left but I would not repeat.

OrthoShe's definitely unusual. Only one experience- which was not bad- but also not really good. The set up is as advertised. A house in a secluded cul-de-sac with an odd way of entering from an adjacent road. The house was clean and a room was dedicated to the massage table with certificates hanging on the wall, etc. She obviously wears wigs in the photos and may have one on when you arrive. I'd put her in her late 40's. Saying she is 19 years old is really a good reflection of the overall oddnessof the experience. It is not dangerous odd- just flaky odd.

The massage itself was very lackluster. More of a weak rubbing on the back, legs, etc. If I pay for an hour, I'd like some real massage. That part was not satisfying and she gave the massage while sitting in a chair next to a real massage table. Aside from the bad ergonomics of that for her it meant there was no pressure in the massage.

She carries on an interesting conversation which is not too far from the typical "crystals and holistic healing" type conversations with regular massage providers.

The flip fulfilled the basic requirement but not a lot more. Some light roaming allowed and a set of bolt-ons provided. I have no idea if anything else is on the menu beyond "pleasant conclusion". But if you enjoy intriguing personalities it might be worth a visit.

MajorSlowCum
01-24-13, 21:15
Agreed on Estelle. Not my cup of tea. Now Genny, she is a sweet and very nice young woman. Check her ad on BP. Worth it. But be sure to treat her nice. She has a lot of friends on here.

[QUTE=Ortho313; 1660655]She hasn't seen 19 in many years. I saw her about a year ago and I would guess that she is around 40. I found her to be a little too strange for my tastes but others may disagree. Massage was OK and I was happy when I left but I would not repeat.

Ortho[/QUOTE]

Khris
01-25-13, 15:35
Met with Estelle for a massage since she was advertising BP ad massage and not for escorting. She met with me for much less than what she advertised so that was a huge plus and she has a nice secluded area in the woods. I did not enjoy my time with her and not because of her but because I was expecting a massage. Not even a great massage. She was very sweet and talked a lot but she sort of just rubbed without any pressure or even like she knew what areas to rub. She made it sound as though she was being very deliberate but she even sat for half of it. When I flipped over she finished and everything and she seemed very into me touching (grinding etc) but I guess I expected more.

To clarify, this was the first massage I've been to since I see AMP s as way too expensive but I was thinking it would be more than it was and way less boring. I may not enjoy hjs as much as others either but for my next visit I may try to save up some money and get a Nuru massage.

PHW1130
01-26-13, 01:13
New one opened today found on Backpage. www.glissantxscape.com

Browsebot
01-26-13, 05:00
Estelle is a sweet and sensual woman, and although she is still attractive, you can tell that she was fairly hot in her youth. Her personal website states that she, "is a professional model with over 40 years of photography and runway modeling experience". Judging by her appearance, she is in her early to mid-50's approaching 60. But still attractive. She's intelligent, charismatic and a good conversationalist, so that along with her physical appearance gives her a "total package" appeal...she is definitely GILF material. I think her age is catching up to her, both physically and mentally, which accounts for her having to sit down during a session, and not having the strength and endurance to actually perform actions where continuous focused pressure on muscle groups is necessary. I am not sure what her plan would be for her advertised 2-hour session, because I honestly don't think she has the strength and endurance for that amount of time. But being objective about it, not many people realistically do. When it comes to therapeutic touch, or especially rigorous massages, most legitimate service providers cannot provide adequate services for a 2-hour period; they just lack the endurance. I have seen some providers integrate aroma & auditory relaxation therapy into a session, which serves to take up some of the time to stretch the session for two hours. Estelle's internet reviews on other major sites have historically been mixed, leaning towards the down side of the review scale, but in all fairness I think some of the reviewers were a bit harsh."Therapeutic Touch" also denotes the session would not be as physically rigorous as a massage session would, but rather more of a sensual touch / body rub.

In all fairness, she doesn't advertise for "massages" anymore, instead it is "Therapeutic Touch, Reiki, Reflexology and Tantra Energy". She stresses taking a more holistic approach to the body's healing process and general well-being. The "Therapeutic Touch" replaced "massage" in her ads, because as of 2009 she is legally prohibited from advertising either orally or in print, on the internet or otherwise, using the terms "massage","massage therapy","massage therapist","massage and bodywork therapy","massage and bodywork therapist","LMBT", or similar terms that might indicate she practices massage and bodywork therapy. She was once a board-certified Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist (LMBT) , so the knowledge and skills are there, but her license was revoked by the board for what basically amounted to allegations of morals & ethics violations, which were never definitely proven, and which she never admitted to. But as part of an agreement, her license was revoked with sanctions.

I see younger girls sometimes advertising the same services, but without the knowledge and skills. They're just using the words in their ad to make their services seem more appealing, but their lack of knowledge and experience becomes readily apparent.

I think she can be perceived as being a bit "eccentric" at this point, with quirks that may or may not be readily apparent depending on a variety of factors.

Her business website offers very competitive prices on a variety of items. Some of the pricing was among the lowest I could find when I was making purchases of those types of items for playmates.

Met with Estelle for a massage since she was advertising BP ad massage and not for escorting. She met with me for much less than what she advertised so that was a huge plus and she has a nice secluded area in the woods. I did not enjoy my time with her and not because of her but because I was expecting a massage. Not even a great massage. She was very sweet and talked a lot but she sort of just rubbed without any pressure or even like she knew what areas to rub. She made it sound as though she was being very deliberate but she even sat for half of it. When I flipped over she finished and everything and she seemed very into me touching (grinding etc) but I guess I expected more.

To clarify, this was the first massage I've been to since I see AMP s as way too expensive but I was thinking it would be more than it was and way less boring. I may not enjoy hjs as much as others either but for my next visit I may try to save up some money and get a nuru massage.

She's definitely unusual. Only one experience- which was not bad- but also not really good. The set up is as advertised. A house in a secluded cul-de-sac with an odd way of entering from an adjacent road. The house was clean and a room was dedicated to the massage table with certificates hanging on the wall, etc. She obviously wears wigs in the photos and may have one on when you arrive. I'd put her in her late 40's. Saying she is 19 years old is really a good reflection of the overall oddness of the experience. It is not dangerous odd- just flaky odd.

The massage itself was very lackluster. More of a weak rubbing on the back, legs, etc. If I pay for an hour, I'd like some real massage. That part was not satisfying and she gave the massage while sitting in a chair next to a real massage table. Aside from the bad ergonomics of that for her it meant there was no pressure in the massage.

She carries on an interesting conversation which is not too far from the typical "crystals and holistic healing" type conversations with regular massage providers.

The flip fulfilled the basic requirement but not a lot more. Some light roaming allowed and a set of bolt-ons provided. I have no idea if anything else is on the menu beyond "pleasant conclusion". But if you enjoy intriguing personalities it might be worth a visit.

She hasn't seen 19 in many years. I saw her about a year ago and I would guess that she is around 40. I found her to be a little too strange for my tastes but others may disagree. Massage was OK and I was happy when I left but I would not repeat.Ortho

Browsebot
01-26-13, 06:11
Estelle is a sweet and sensual woman, and although she is still attractive, you can tell that she was fairly hot in her youth. Her personal website states that she, "is a professional model with over 40 years of photography and runway modeling experience". Judging by her appearance, she is in her early to mid-50's approaching 60.I stand corrected. She was born in 1953, which puts her in the 59 age range as of right now. Although she does look good for her age. She's well-maintained and takes care of her appearance better than most women her age...she's still obviously attractive enough to attract men many years her junior.

Longduckdong1
01-26-13, 11:22
She's a nut job. Talks to her cats as if they are humans, has more than one screw loose. Skip her and see others out there unless you like being touched by a wacko.

Wigs, saying she's 19, bad massage. If anyone else pulled this stuff you guys would be blowing them up, not sure why you are defending her.

I stand corrected. She was born in 1953, which puts her in the 59 age range as of right now. Although she does look good for her age. She's well-maintained and takes care of her appearance better than most women her age.she's still obviously attractive enough to attract men many years her junior.

Browsebot
01-26-13, 22:24
She's a nut job. Talks to her cats as if they are humans, has more than one screw loose. Skip her and see others out there unless you like being touched by a wacko.

Wigs, saying she's 19, bad massage. If anyone else pulled this stuff you guys would be blowing them up, not sure why you are defending her.I wasn't under the impression that I was defending her. I gave you the real info about her straight. I told you about her mental status, and I also informed you about her review status on the major review site that has been there for years. Which if anyone read that would persuade you to NOT partake of her services. So if you ignored that and still chose to see her, that's on you. You TOFTT. I also stated that at her age and in her physical condition, she simply doesn't have the strength or endurance required for what a lot of people would want or expect from the session. I also told you her real age, since a lot of guys were under the impression she was in her early 40's when she will actually be 60 soon. It just emphasizes what a woman can do to have men find her alluring regardless of age. Personally I find it comical that at 59 she is still physically attractive enough to lure guys of all ages.

And yes, I would concede that she could very well be considered "a nut job", and I alluded to that in my post. Because of her age, I referred to it as being eccentric with quirks. I respect her privacy because she truly is a sweet woman, and so I won't go into details here about her mental state on this forum. What do you really expect from a 59 year-old woman with her background? Her life has not been without it's trials, and that is probably reflected in her mental state.

You can CLEARLY tell in her photos that she wears wigs. And that she's far older than what she says. If those photos fooled you, then you need to congratulate her on a job well done. She professes to do modeling consultation, and has an extensive collections of wigs, clothes, costumes, props, etc. Among younger women, it's somewhat common to see black girls wearing wigs for the "glam effect", but not so much with younger white women. But for the older women, it does become more common for white women to wear wigs. A lot of them do it for the variety of being a blonde one day, and a redhead the next. While some women wear them due to thinning hair or other issues. Personally I think her wigs are tasteful, and she has maintained an attractive appearance. It's all a matter of your preferences for style. You've expressed yours.

I've seen women of ALL ages in all professions speak to their pets as if they are human, and call them their "kids". It's basically an attachment issue that can border on a socialization disorder because you have more "quality" contact with your pets than you do humans, and you substitute the human socialization. Anyone that does that has some issues that can range from harmless to serious. It depends on the person. I do consider most of them to be "nut jobs" to some degree, but I understand it, and most of them tend to be harmless. But they will defend their pets if threatened.

The reason I didn't "blow her up" is because at one time she was a real LMBT, so she is not just some crackhead or meth-freak that posts on BP advertising a bullshit massage in order to finance her next rock fiesta. Her location is residential upscale, and it is clean and safe. She is a respectable woman. She is not trying to set you up, you will not be robbed, and there isn't a drug dealer hiding in the closet to jump out and play Jack-in-the-Box. You can go there with peace of mind that you won't experience the typical bullshit you find on BP.

I personally think that because of her age and mental state, that she should consider a different line of work, or retirement. But I understand her motivations for continuing her service. That's my two cents. But bear in mind that she DOES NOT advertise for "massages", so if you go see her thinking she can perform strenuous deep-tissue massage, then you are in error. That can't be stressed enough, because I think that is where the confusion lies with guys that use BP for massages."Therapeutic Touch"/Reiki is quite different and should not be confused for a "massage" in general terms. I think a lot of guys overlook this fact, and then are disappointed / angry with the services provided. You have to do your research and understand what is being offered or actually provided. A lot of guys hit BP and choose a service solely based on photos and a 1-minute phone conversation, and have expectations of things that weren't advertised. The only thing I can recommend is due diligence in all matters.

As far as I'm concerned, the majority of those that advertise for massage services are either untrained, unskilled or otherwise incapable to actually provide what they offer. That goes for all the spas, MP's, and BP especially. Most ads on BP are simply bullshit scams where the desire is to get the most money from you in the least amount of time with the least amount of effort. Read that twice. For a legitimate massage, find a well-reviewed provider than can meet your standards, and stick with her for consistency. Otherwise you're just handing a stranger money to touch you, and you're likely not going to be satisfied.

Smooth One919
01-27-13, 21:54
I went last Monday 1/14 One older lady and a younger lady were up front. Older lady did the massage. Nice massage w older lady left very happy. YMMV I suppose.I also had a great time with the mature lady. This was my second time attending. I am guessing that made a difference.

Dtf518
01-29-13, 14:55
Strange. I went to Duraleigh on Tuesday and found a whole new staff. Didn't recognize anyone! Not that there was action there, but my fav for a legit massage was nowhere to be found. When I asked, suddenly there was even more of a language barrier than usual.I checked out Duraleigh over the weekend. Overall decent massage. On the flip the towel was removed and she rubbed everywhere but "there." Asked her to help and she politely denied but told me she would watch. At first I was a little shy but ended up on my own. I think that next time there may be better luck.

MajorSlowCum
01-30-13, 15:15
Week two on our AMP boycott. Been having a lot more super happy endings with the backpage massage ladies. More fun, less money, nicer attitudes. Encourage you all to join the boycott and try the others out. Doubt we will ever go back to any of the area AMPs. Pm me for details on the fun. Will be a much happier man at the end.

I checked out Duraleigh over the weekend. Overall decent massage. On the flip the towel was removed and she rubbed everywhere but "there." Asked her to help and she politely denied but told me she would watch. At first I was a little shy but ended up on my own. I think that next time there may be better luck.

Safeharbor
01-30-13, 20:14
Week two on our AMP boycott. Been having a lot more super happy endings with the backpage massage ladies. More fun, less money, nicer attitudes. Encourage you all to join the boycott and try the others out. Doubt we will ever go back to any of the area AMPs. Pm me for details on the fun. Will be a much happier man at the end.I'm with you on that! I won't go back there ever, unless it got to be like Thailand, we really have to teach them a lesson, don't let the little head do your thinking for you! Be the master of your domain!

Joe Looking
01-30-13, 21:47
Week two on our AMP boycott. Been having a lot more super happy endings with the backpage massage ladies. More fun, less money, nicer attitudes. Encourage you all to join the boycott and try the others out. Doubt we will ever go back to any of the area AMPs. Pm me for details on the fun. Will be a much happier man at the end.Glad to hear you've converted away from the AMPs. The funniest thing is that most men I met in Asia won't get a massage w / o a happy ending so it should be pro forma considering that most reports indicate Asian born women working at the places and not Asian American women in most cases.

I hope that backpage keeps offering reasonably priced providers. I've noticed that a few I have called for whatever reason are charging amounts equivalent to most actual escorts on backpage without actually offering sex.

Stang613
01-30-13, 22:08
Glad to hear you've converted away from the AMPs. The funniest thing is that most men I met in Asia won't get a massage w / o a happy endingI generally won't, and looking forward to returning to the Far East next month, paradise for a price, where massages of course have HE and you can walk up and order what you want,"I'll have the two young 20s thin cute girls, BJs and boobs package please!"

Es421
01-30-13, 22:41
I hope that backpage keeps offering reasonably priced providers. I've noticed that a few I have called for whatever reason are charging amounts equivalent to most actual escorts on backpage without actually offering sex.That's my beef. $120, $150 per hour? Is this full service or a massage? For a massage, it's too expensive. And I don't want full service. So those that disguise full service as massage are confusing the customer base. If you whittle through the ads to find a decent massage with a HE, and not full service, for under a hundred for the hour, what do you find? $100 or less seems like a reasonable rate for massage with ending. So how many ads will you find. Three? Tops?

Maybe I'm asking too much. You know, a good massage with a happy finish and nothing else. No full service, no tantra. Leaves little to choose from.

Jimjim77
01-30-13, 22:51
If you like her style, Genny is the best value out there at $65. An hour. She is sweet and takes direction well.

That's my beef. $120, $150 per hour? Is this full service or a massage? For a massage, it's too expensive. And I don't want full service. So those that disguise full service as massage are confusing the customer base. If you whittle through the ads to find a decent massage with a HE, and not full service, for under a hundred for the hour, what do you find? $100 or less seems like a reasonable rate for massage with ending. So how many ads will you find. Three? Tops?

Maybe I'm asking too much. You know, a good massage with a happy finish and nothing else. No full service, no tantra. Leaves little to choose from.

MajorSlowCum
01-30-13, 23:42
Agreed on Genny. Two thumbs up for her developing massage style. But it is determination to leave the client satisfied, her greatsmile, laugh and that little grin she flashes just when I pop that has turned me into a regular. I was skeptical the first time but went back and started building a raport with her. It has paid off handsomely. Genny is now consistently three times the stress relief and pleasure at lhalf the cost. But you have to show her respect, flirt a little, joke around. She may seem a little business other wise. In a way it can be gte as far as talking and stuff. Just can't say enough good things about her. Only negative is she needs to leave the texting outside and she is definitely better at that now.

If you like her style, Genny is the best value out there at $65. An hour. She is sweet and takes direction well.

Joe Looking
01-31-13, 03:40
That's my beef. $120, $150 per hour? Is this full service or a massage? For a massage, it's too expensive. And I don't want full service. So those that disguise full service as massage are confusing the customer base. If you whittle through the ads to find a decent massage with a HE, and not full service, for under a hundred for the hour, what do you find? $100 or less seems like a reasonable rate for massage with ending. So how many ads will you find. Three? Tops?

Maybe I'm asking too much. You know, a good massage with a happy finish and nothing else. No full service, no tantra. Leaves little to choose from.I don't think any of the backpage massage girls are full service, otherwise they would advertise as escorts. Some occasionally post on both and offer nude body rubs with a release as an alternative to full service. To be honest the time I actually saw a SP who cross posted was very awkward because she did not remember that I only wanted a body rub and had the candles and condoms laid out ready to go.

If you do for whatever reason see an SP who charges more than 100 / hour for a massage (be it sensual or using a special technique like nuru) you should make sure that you are very clear on what you get before handing over any money. I have no idea what a nuru massage would cost at a spa, but I doubt it would be in the 250 range. IMO any woman charges more than 100 should be prepared to give you a release with one of her three holes. I was once baited and switched because I did not get full details so I hope you all will learn from my expensive mistake. In my case the chick said full service but I did not ask what her definition of full service was. The be*tch actually had the nerve to say that full service was just a massage where I could touch and the clothes came off. I had to eat the loss because let's face it, you either eat the loss or do something that could put you in a box for 5 years.

If you check my posts I think I mentioned a couple of reasonably priced massage providers, if not I can PM you. One travels and comes to Raleigh a bit and the other is out of Greensboro.

BoatFool
01-31-13, 11:08
I don't think any of the backpage massage girls are full service, otherwise they would advertise as escorts. Some occasionally post on both and offer nude body rubs with a release as an alternative to full service. To be honest the time I actually saw a SP who cross posted was very awkward because she did not remember that I only wanted a body rub and had the candles and condoms laid out ready to go.Here's several examples of girls that only or mostly post on the massage page that are FS. The wonderful tag team of Bobbi and Daisi is the best example I know of. I posted here on Kelly about a year ago and she was an upsell FS on my first and only session. I have not met her but from what I have read here it seems Cynthia might also fit this case.

My thought is that some FS girls post only on the massage page because: They want to be indiscreet, more selective, and or they want this as an upsell offering.

Vossen
01-31-13, 13:06
Exactly. Also they should stop advertising in the erotic section if they don't want us to expect those extras.

Glad to hear you've converted away from the AMPs. The funniest thing is that most men I met in Asia won't get a massage w / o a happy ending so it should be pro forma considering that most reports indicate Asian born women working at the places and not Asian American women in most cases.

I hope that backpage keeps offering reasonably priced providers. I've noticed that a few I have called for whatever reason are charging amounts equivalent to most actual escorts on backpage without actually offering sex.

Southern Guy
01-31-13, 15:55
Another example of FS is Maddy,

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-and-special-skills-sensual-and-mutual-massage-36/11070251

One of the challenges with posting under Escorts is there are so many to sort through. There are much fewer postings in the Body Rubs section.

Here's several examples of girls that only or mostly post on the massage page that are FS. The wonderful tag team of Bobbi and Daisi is the best example I know of. I posted here on Kelly about a year ago and she was an upsell FS on my first and only session. I have not met her but from what I have read here it seems Cynthia might also fit this case.

My thought is that some FS girls post only on the massage page because: They want to be indiscreet, more selective, and or they want this as an upsell offering.

Chsguy286
02-01-13, 02:09
Haven't reported in a while, so I figured I should report one. I saw Cynthia a few weeks ago and was extremely disappointed. Its not the first time I have seen her but it has been a while. I booked an hour with her with the memory of her being sensual with great teasing touch and good massage. She offer a four hand but I was too hesitant not knowing anything about the other two hands. Wish their had been a description or photo. Well I got there and she said she remembered me, which I doubt. The massage was not very good, she kept stopping to use her hand to talk about random weird things (which she wasted about ten mins of my time doing). I really don't like this because it takes me out of my relaxation during the massage. Plus it was more of finger tip touching, and the metal hand thing she kept using on me was not comfortable. Every time I started to relax she stopped or kept bring up really weird things that I could not even follow her on and about her ruining her brain with drugs, so I just yes'd her. Her new way (on mostly only way) of teasing on both the stomach and flip was blowing on me like something was stuck to me. I would have said this was the case but she asked me if I liked that on one. The flip was non exciting, it was ruff and mechanical. She did say if she didn't have a bf she would do more with me because its not often she gets something like me on the table but I wouldn't even have gone for it at that point if it was offered. I am a young guy so I prefer someone closer to my age and with better body if I am going for the type of massage she gives. I could have gone to Melissa for the same price and she is smoking hot and I mean smoking. But Melissa wasn't as good at the massage and didn't tease anywhere as much as Cynthia used to. I also didn't notice until I walked out of the building that I was in and out in about 40-42 mins when I paid for the hour which was $. I will most likely not repeat again after this experience. I have been trying to see Benny but she is always booked. I am just going to have to keep trying or see Melissa again. I just wish her menu was bigger. I miss the Asian places up north that for .6 you got the flip and a hour of great massage (a real massage) from a decent looking one with light roaming. Also does anyone know of a red head that massages?

Raltime
02-01-13, 17:33
Haven't reported in a while, so I figured I should report one. I saw Cynthia a few weeks ago and was extremely disappointed. Its not the first time I have seen her but it has been a while. I booked an hour with her with the memory of her being sensual with great teasing touch and good massage. She offer a four hand but I was too hesitant not knowing anything about the other two hands. Wish their had been a description or photo. Well I got there and she said she remembered me, which I doubt. The massage was not very good, she kept stopping to use her hand to talk about random weird things (which she wasted about ten mins of my time doing). I really don't like this because it takes me out of my relaxation during the massage. Plus it was more of finger tip touching, and the metal hand thing she kept using on me was not comfortable. Every time I started to relax she stopped or kept bring up really weird things that I could not even follow her on and about her ruining her brain with drugs, so I just yes'd her. Her new way (on mostly only way) of teasing on both the stomach and flip was blowing on me like something was stuck to me. I would have said this was the case but she asked me if I liked that on one. The flip was non exciting, it was ruff and mechanical. She did say if she didn't have a bf she would do more with me because its not often she gets something like me on the table but I wouldn't even have gone for it at that point if it was offered. I am a young guy so I prefer someone closer to my age and with better body if I am going for the type of massage she gives. I could have gone to Melissa for the same price and she is smoking hot and I mean smoking. But Melissa wasn't as good at the massage and didn't tease anywhere as much as Cynthia used to. I also didn't notice until I walked out of the building that I was in and out in about 40-42 mins when I paid for the hour which was $. I will most likely not repeat again after this experience. I have been trying to see Benny but she is always booked. I am just going to have to keep trying or see Melissa again. I just wish her menu was bigger. I miss the Asian places up north that for .6 you got the flip and a hour of great massage (a real massage) from a decent looking one with light roaming. Also does anyone know of a red head that massages?Sometimes she can be moody, I think it is menopause and too much wine.

MajorSlowCum
02-02-13, 00:03
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.

Dgooblie
02-02-13, 02:09
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.I'd like details, but your PM box is full.

Dgooblie
02-02-13, 02:33
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Would love to get details but your inbox is full!

Bigdaddy555
02-02-13, 03:26
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Nice. Any contact info on her? Much appreciated!

Ps. Your pm box is full.

Southern Guy
02-02-13, 04:03
Dreamed about her today and friend, Robin.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3583810417.html

Robin has been participating for about 3 weeks and is still learning from the expert. She has a cute face and is a little thick below. Great personality and roaming was not an issue. Explored everything but anal cavity and probably could have included this as well.

At times wasn't sure who's hand was where while face down on the table and had a great time bantering back and forth with both ladies. Decided to see how far this would go and suggested Robin switch places with me on the table. Cynthia knew what I had in mind and told her she was in for some special treatment. With no hesitation, she was laying face up on the table.

I asked her to move down to the edge and started with light kisses on her lips, moved to her neck just below the ears, then below each breasts and lightly caressing each nipple. Next was to see how she tasted; very fresh and wet. Cynthia was sitting on the floor and moved between my legs, then gave a fantastic BBBJ while Robin started to make soft moans. Cynthia knew both of us were close and timed it perfectly.

Experience was $.6 and decided to leave $$. The cool thing about Cynthia is there is absolute no upsellling and if you connect with her FS is available at no extra cost. I would suggest giving the 4 hand option a try because IMHO it ranks as one of the best.

Haven't reported in a while, so I figured I should report one. I saw Cynthia a few weeks ago and was extremely disappointed. Its not the first time I have seen her but it has been a while. I booked an hour with her with the memory of her being sensual with great teasing touch and good massage. She offer a four hand but I was too hesitant not knowing anything about the other two hands. Wish their had been a description or photo. Well I got there and she said she remembered me, which I doubt. The massage was not very good, she kept stopping to use her hand to talk about random weird things (which she wasted about ten mins of my time doing). I really don't like this because it takes me out of my relaxation during the massage. Plus it was more of finger tip touching, and the metal hand thing she kept using on me was not comfortable. Every time I started to relax she stopped or kept bring up really weird things that I could not even follow her on and about her ruining her brain with drugs, so I just yes'd her. Her new way (on mostly only way) of teasing on both the stomach and flip was blowing on me like something was stuck to me. I would have said this was the case but she asked me if I liked that on one. The flip was non exciting, it was ruff and mechanical. She did say if she didn't have a bf she would do more with me because its not often she gets something like me on the table but I wouldn't even have gone for it at that point if it was offered. I am a young guy so I prefer someone closer to my age and with better body if I am going for the type of massage she gives. I could have gone to Melissa for the same price and she is smoking hot and I mean smoking. But Melissa wasn't as good at the massage and didn't tease anywhere as much as Cynthia used to. I also didn't notice until I walked out of the building that I was in and out in about 40-42 mins when I paid for the hour which was $. I will most likely not repeat again after this experience. I have been trying to see Benny but she is always booked. I am just going to have to keep trying or see Melissa again. I just wish her menu was bigger. I miss the Asian places up north that for .6 you got the flip and a hour of great massage (a real massage) from a decent looking one with light roaming. Also does anyone know of a red head that massages?

Buki1
02-02-13, 10:48
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Hey there. I tried to PM you, but you've exceeded your PM limit.

MajorSlowCum
02-02-13, 13:31
FYI 224 meynerd under survelience today it seems. Be careful out there!

Fatboy9
02-02-13, 17:57
Yes, please send contact info for her.

Thank you very much.

Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.

Fatboy9
02-02-13, 18:05
Saw Genny today for the first time and I have to say it was a great experience.

She is a very sweet cute girl, and the place was very relaxing.

Left very happy. Will repeat.

PHW1130
02-02-13, 20:37
FYI 224 meynerd under survelience today it seems. Be careful out there!Thanks Major. Good info.

Pablo007
02-02-13, 21:09
Hey there. I tried to PM you, but you've exceeded your PM limit.Interested as well Tried to pm. Box exceeding. Please pm me.

Thanks!

JZLizard
02-02-13, 21:16
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Very interested in her info, but your inbox was full. Mind to PM me with details?

Thanks,

JL

Maguromaki
02-03-13, 09:22
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Also interested. Thank you in advance!

MichaelG09
02-03-13, 09:32
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Love asian girls and can't ever find any around Fayetteville, would definitely come up to Raleigh for a hot one. Please PM info.

LoveDDs
02-03-13, 10:22
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.I will be visiting your find city very soon and am looking for a sure thing, reasonably priced, and good quality. Kind of asking a lot I know. Outcall would be a plus since I am staying downtown on a company event.

I read your post with interest. Wondering if you have a link, contact info, or other info that you would mind sharing please. Also, what was the damage?

Thanks and stay safe out there.

LukeSky
02-03-13, 10:55
Very interested in her info, but your inbox was full. Mind to PM me with details?

Thanks,

JLRead his recent posts and it should be obvious. Personally, I think providing this type of info could lead to ruining a good thing. Just my .02.

JZLizard
02-03-13, 18:31
Read his recent posts and it should be obvious. Personally, I think providing this type of info could lead to ruining a good thing. Just my .02.When someone says PM them for details, I think it's reasonable to assume they have something different than what they've posted publicly. It's also reasonable to assume they don't know their inbox is full when they make a request like that. I'm not disagreeing with the notion that too much info could ruin a good thing, but presumably a post like his is because the lady wants business, but distributed private and via word of mouth.

Southern Guy
02-03-13, 23:01
My fellow USASG member, posting a message like this is like clover to a honey bee. No wonder your mailbox is full. Just an FYI, next time when posting a similar message, your mailbox will probably be full before you log-off of the site.

Stang613
02-03-13, 23:04
Got a full suck and *uck today, unexpected but she has my repeat business now on. Hot petite college aged Asian who is working out of her apartment. Great masge. She is new and trying to establish herself. Pm me for details.Box full, Same as everyone else, haha!

MajorSlowCum
02-04-13, 11:25
Yeah learned my lesson. Still havnt been able to clean it out. As soon as I do it is filled up again! She is a very busy gal. Said she worked solid since I posted and already has enough for all her tuition books etc so she will retire until next fall dang shame but glad we could help her out. Man if I was a woman I would be a freakin millionaire long long ago.

DirtyDeeds38
02-04-13, 13:04
Yeah learned my lesson. Still havnt been able to clean it out. As soon as I do it is filled up again! She is a very busy gal. Said she worked solid since I posted and already has enough for all her tuition books etc so she will retire until next fall dang shame but glad we could help her out. Man if I was a woman I would be a freakin millionaire long long ago.Yep, thdese girls who can stay organized, off the drugs and avoid pimps can set themselves for life in 2-3 years in this field.

I once knew a girl out of LA that met the above criteria and she befriended me. I was sort of like a brother figure to her. She was an easy 8-9 in looks, educated and actually liked sex. Long story short, she averaged $1100 per day, six days per week and saved every penny of it. She event bought gold coins. In three years she had socked away 3/4 of a million and was planning to retire at the age of 24, buy a home, a small business and live her life.

The sad fact is though, that 99. 9999% of these girls, no matter how much they SEEM to have their shit together when you visit, are drugs addicts or under the influence of a handler, or have some other altering problem. Most live trick to trick, no matter how much they can fetch until they're all used up and fall out. Sad but true.

Ral613
02-04-13, 13:45
Yeah learned my lesson. Still havnt been able to clean it out. As soon as I do it is filled up again! She is a very busy gal. Said she worked solid since I posted and already has enough for all her tuition books etc so she will retire until next fall dang shame but glad we could help her out. Man if I was a woman I would be a freakin millionaire long long ago.Looking for love. And attention on all the wrong places.

JoelB
02-04-13, 18:47
I've gotten a massage from Lucy at Yucca. Trying to figure out if I should see Sophie at Maynard or Genny.

How do Sophie and Genny compare to Lucy in the following areas:

1. Quality of massage. Looking for a good, deep massage.

2. Quality of sensual massage.

3. Attractiveness.

Thanks for any info you can share.

GhosteRyder
02-05-13, 10:40
Yeah learned my lesson. Still havnt been able to clean it out. As soon as I do it is filled up again! She is a very busy gal. Said she worked solid since I posted and already has enough for all her tuition books etc so she will retire until next fall dang shame but glad we could help her out. Man if I was a woman I would be a freakin millionaire long long ago.An asian girl in this market will make a ton of money! Asian F / S is rare around these parts.

Hey you could charge just for her info now Major! Anyway, before you do that, forward me her info!

Flockshepherd
02-05-13, 15:49
I visited the alleged AMP in the afternoon and was given into the capable hands of a slender young chick who told me she was from Beijing. The table shower was first rate and, although we didn't get down and dirty she seemed to be having fun with the tease. She kept smiling and saying "Next Time" and batting away my hand when I reached for her modestly endowed upper respiratory area. I suggested we extend the half hour to an hour and we could call the second half hour the "next time" but I believe my creative proposition lost something in translation because she didn't seem to grasp the concept (or anything else, for that matter!) She was lithe, lovely and pleasant enough that there will almost certainly be a next time. Her alleged name was Cici. My goodness she was a cutie.

DirtyDeeds38
02-08-13, 08:23
I went to see Genny last night. To me, other then the location being a little more laid back then the nail salon and her lifting her top, it's really the same massage. Mediocre massage at best, rapid mechanical finish. Price is nice, but overall a bit of a waste of time IMHO.

MajorSlowCum
02-10-13, 00:05
Agreed, her golden age did not last long. Never saw a ok massage go to great then back again.

I went to see Genny last night. To me, other then the location being a little more laid back then the nail salon and her lifting her top, it's really the same massage. Mediocre massage at best, rapid mechanical finish. Price is nice, but overall a bit of a waste of time IMHO.

Bobbyjones
02-10-13, 16:13
I went to see Genny last night. To me, other then the location being a little more laid back then the nail salon and her lifting her top, it's really the same massage. Mediocre massage at best, rapid mechanical finish. Price is nice, but overall a bit of a waste of time IMHO.Thanks for the review. I saw Genny at the nail salon and although cheap, just wasn't worth it. Sounds like her new gig is more of the same. I'll pass.

Bobby

Southern Guy
02-11-13, 02:44
I have had several dreams of Genny and although she is as sweet as honey and very young; I would think being a new mom and probably still married or in a relationship with the father, restricts her menu. Frankly, for the amount she charges, there is probably very little improvement that should be expected. IMHO.

Member #4364
02-11-13, 15:34
Can anyone post one of Genny's ad, preferably one that has a picture? I'm interested in paying her a visit, but don't know how to get up with her.

RduBlackCock
02-13-13, 17:20
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch-erotic-rubs-american-and-asian-staff-18/11208495

Anyone ever been to "magic touch"? I saw this on the backpages it looks rather nice, did some more research saw some good reviews etc.

Vossen
02-13-13, 23:50
I've been a couple times. You will definitely have fun, but the last time I went "last summer" the girls unimpressive. The place a little nasty too. But the way they're advertising now they might have cleane up their act.

I'd say its at least worth a trip if you haven't been. I'll probably go back soon now that the asian chick is supposedly there.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch-erotic-rubs-american-and-asian-staff-18/11208495

Anyone ever been to "magic touch"? I saw this on the backpages it looks rather nice, did some more research saw some good reviews etc.

RduBlackCock
02-14-13, 14:34
I've been a couple times. You will definitely have fun, but the last time I went "last summer" the girls unimpressive. The place a little nasty too. But the way they're advertising now they might have cleane up their act.

I'd say its at least worth a trip if you haven't been. I'll probably go back soon now that the asian chick is supposedly there.Rates? So I can know how much money to take.

Durham Runner
02-14-13, 19:51

Anyone ever been to "magic touch"? I saw this on the backpages it looks rather nice, did some more research saw some good reviews etc.I was there a couple of times last year, most recently in the fall. Those pictures look _way_ better than any of the girls I saw at the time.

I only had sessions with one black girl working there (heavier than the black girl in the ad, but not BBW territory). I was happy with the full menu of services she provided, but if you're looking for similar service from a drive-up establishment, I would recommend Esquire in Hillsborough.

Another poster said the place was a little nasty. I didn't think it was too bad inside; I just thought it was par for the course for these sorts of establishments.

Vossen
02-14-13, 23:32
Standard $60-$80+ to get in the door (depending on how long you stay) once you're in your tip is expected to match what you paid to get in the door before you'll even start having any fun.

Rates? So I can know how much money to take.

Vossen
02-14-13, 23:41
I agree 100% the girls in the pics look way better. But I rececognize the older chick (blonde in black) she looks way better in that pic, not sure how they did that. She was friendly as hell but I chose a younger one. Probably woulda had more fun with the other lady. As for Esquire, I've never been but isn't it really expensive?

I was there a couple of times last year, most recently in the fall. Those pictures look _way_ better than any of the girls I saw at the time.

I only had sessions with one black girl working there (heavier than the black girl in the ad, but not BBW territory). I was happy with the full menu of services she provided, but if you're looking for similar service from a drive-up establishment, I would recommend Esquire in Hillsborough.

Derf
02-14-13, 23:53
Rates? So I can know how much money to take.Take about 3 bills with you for everything. Door is $ and then about $ for upper mutual body touch and another $ for lower mutual body touch. Pretty hight and FS is not on the table. It has been over a year since I went there so I may be wrong.

Vossen
02-15-13, 07:42
Actually judging by the sounds I heard last time I was there. FS is probably on the menu. Thin walls. LOL.

Take about 3 bills with you for everything. Door is $ and then about $ for upper mutual body touch and another $ for lower mutual body touch. Pretty hight and FS is not on the table. It has been over a year since I went there so I may be wrong.

Pbone888
02-15-13, 08:16
I've been to Magic Tough probably 10 times over the last 10 years. Hell, it was my first MP handjob! LOL.

On rare occasion you may run into a 7 or an 8 there. But mostly likely you are looking at overweight redneck gals. The last time I was there, I was offered FS, but if I recall it was high. Maybe $$$.

Not one of my favorites, and the place itself is a step BELOW University / Tomcats / Quality in terms of decor and cleanliness, if you can believe that.

Those pics in that ad are hilarious though. I've never seen ANY girls there of that quality.

Asianflu
02-15-13, 16:16
I've been to Magic Tough probably 10 times over the last 10 years. Hell, it was my first MP handjob! LOL.

On rare occasion you may run into a 7 or an 8 there. But mostly likely you are looking at overweight redneck gals. The last time I was there, I was offered FS, but if I recall it was high. Maybe $$$.

Not one of my favorites, and the place itself is a step BELOW University / Tomcats / Quality in terms of decor and cleanliness, if you can believe that.

Those pics in that ad are hilarious though. I've never seen ANY girls there of that quality.
Take about 3 bills with you for everything. Door is $ and then about $ for upper mutual body touch and another $ for lower mutual body touch. Pretty hight and FS is not on the table. It has been over a year since I went there so I may be wrong.

Anyone ever been to "magic touch"? I saw this on the backpages it looks rather nice, did some more research saw some good reviews etc.IMHO, if you are looking for a clean establishment with FS, I strongly recommend VIP in Youngsville. .8 door fee and $.2 to $.4 for FS

Durham Runner
02-15-13, 19:40
I agree 100% the girls in the pics look way better. But I rececognize the older chick (blonde in black) she looks way better in that pic, not sure how they did that. She was friendly as hell but I chose a younger one. Probably woulda had more fun with the other lady. As for Esquire, I've never been but isn't it really expensive?Yes, it is high, door fee plus $2. I agree with the later post that VIP is both cleaner and a better value, but AMPs are just not my thing, personally.

Asianflu
02-15-13, 22:49
Yes, it is high, door fee plus $2. I agree with the later post that VIP is both cleaner and a better value, but AMPs are just not my thing, personally.I hear you, but my preference is a nice clean Asian to a road hard put down wet middle aged American. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

RduBlackCock
02-15-13, 22:50
IMHO, if you are looking for a clean establishment with FS, I strongly recommend VIP in Youngsville. .8 door fee and $.2 to $.4 for FSYea thats what I'll probably do. I do love Asian chicks:]

Raltime
02-16-13, 00:46

Those pics in that ad are hilarious though. I've never seen ANY girls there of that quality.I see all these comments, but we cannot forget the fact that the dude that runs this place looks through the window in the door. This is just to weird for me. There is no privacy.

MajorSlowCum
02-16-13, 19:13
Do you think he is jackin off while watching? Yuck.

I see all these comments, but we cannot forget the fact that the dude that runs this place looks through the window in the door. This is just to weird for me. There is no privacy.

Vossen
02-17-13, 07:31
Went to this address and ended up at an apt complex off wake forest road, called the number and it went to voice mail.

Not sure whats up with this one.

Has anyone used or heard about this place?

Listed on Erotic.

Acng Massage.

919-745-VIP Only

2112 VIP Only,

Raleigh, NC 27608

1 Reviews | Add a Review | Send to Mobile.

More details.

Reviewed on 11/03/2012

Southern Guy
02-17-13, 15:09
Her last ad does not have a pic, but has her new number.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gennys-updated-info-35hh-651h-23/11054189

Her original ad is below and does not show much.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/genny-is-back-relaxing-full-body-massage35-23/10265736

Good luck.

Can anyone post one of Genny's ad, preferably one that has a picture? I'm interested in paying her a visit, but don't know how to get up with her.

Pablo007
02-17-13, 20:55
Her last ad does not have a pic, but has her new number.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gennys-updated-info-35hh-651h-23/11054189

Her original ad is below and does not show much.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/genny-is-back-relaxing-full-body-massage35-23/10265736

Good luck.I have attached a pic of Genny that she emailed me months ago.

Beeev
02-17-13, 22:33
I have attached a pic of Genny that she emailed me months ago.May be her before she gained a few pounds. I don't think she can be talked in to FS.

MajorSlowCum
02-18-13, 00:08
Old photo. She must have had a kid or two since then and gained some weight. Never dresses like that. Just boring old jeans and t-shirt.

I have attached a pic of Genny that she emailed me months ago.

Southern Guy
02-18-13, 14:45
I think we are still searching for info on Marianne. I believe this note below from TydeGuy is the only review I can find on her. I noticed she posts on BP under the therapeutic massage section and the body rubs section. In her Body Rubs ad she makes a statement,"Body Rubs ONLY", and in the Therapeutic ad post rates for massages 45 / hh 60 / H 85H&h, then Sensual sessions also available, ask for rates. She is using interesting lighting on her pics and this could go either way, like trying to work on privacy or wanting to hide something more obvious. I would not mind TOFTT and give a detail review if she was a little closer. If anyone could give your fellow members an update, I am sure several of us would benefit by saving time and fuel if she is trying to hide more than privacy.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-me-girl-next-door-very-discrete-25/8422502

She's great. Happy dreams.

Daniel Johnson
02-18-13, 18:26
I think we are still searching for info on Marianne. I believe this note below from TydeGuy is the only review I can find on her. I noticed she posts on BP under the therapeutic massage section and the body rubs section. In her Body Rubs ad she makes a statement,"Body Rubs ONLY", and in the Therapeutic ad post rates for massages 45 / hh 60 / H 85H&h, then Sensual sessions also available, ask for rates. She is using interesting lighting on her pics and this could go either way, like trying to work on privacy or wanting to hide something more obvious. I would not mind TOFTT and give a detail review if she was a little closer. If anyone could give your fellow members an update, I am sure several of us would benefit by saving time and fuel if she is trying to hide more than privacy.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-me-girl-next-door-very-discrete-25/8422502There's plenty of info on "marianne". She's been around a long time. She even has a couple of post on here. She likes her privacy and rightfully so. She really doesn't appreciate detailed public reviews, especially those that share any of her personal information. She is not an escort; that's why she posts under the therapeutic section. She does have formal training and you will leave happy. It is a drive. Her place is secluded.

Southern Guy
02-18-13, 19:47
Thanks for the note and the information. This is a big help to me, saved time and money.

There's plenty of info on "marianne". She's been around a long time. She even has a couple of post on here. She likes her privacy and rightfully so. She really doesn't appreciate detailed public reviews, especially those that share any of her personal information. She is not an escort; that's why she posts under the therapeutic section. She does have formal training and you will leave happy. It is a drive. Her place is secluded.

MikeTheMan
02-19-13, 10:55
I Had a dream about Genny for the first time yesterday.

I was sent to her by a good friend of mines, and since I'm new to this I wanted to post my experience.

My friend is a regular of hers and told me what to do to have an enjoyable relaxing massage.

Since her prices are very low $35 half hour and $65 1 hour, she stays pretty busy. Well I got there and was asked to undress and to face down on the massage table, the room was dark and she was playing soothing music in her laptop.

When she came back to the room, she confirmed the massage time, and started massaging.

This is what my friend told me if you relax and enjoy you're massage she will make sure you leave really happy and relaxed, but if you try to flip over, or touch her before it's time it makes her uncomfortable. If you want to touch during the hour only her she lets you give her a 5-10 minute massage top less only, she doesn't like no one touching her down there but you can touch her breast, legs, butt ext.

She first massaged my back, then my legs and 5 minutes before she flipped me over she massaged my butt and played with my balls to tease.

Shortly after that she ask me if I was ready to turn around and I said yes.

She lifted her shirt and rubbed her tits al over my chest and stomach then the hand j started. She left about 5 minutes after the HE to massage my feet and let me recover. I thought I had a great experience for the price.

Like my friend said if you want a relaxing massage you have to play by her rules relax she will do the job and you will leave happy.

For those who said she gives a mediocre massage you can always ask for more or less pressure she listens and tries to make you happy.

Her prices are very low and I saw a post about a guy who said he left $35 for the half hour come on guys a half our massage ranges from $35 to $50 without HE so stop been assholes and don't forget to tip.

Only bad thing is that she stays pretty booked.

Dl6969
02-19-13, 12:20
IMHO, if you are looking for a clean establishment with FS, I strongly recommend VIP in Youngsville. .8 door fee and $.2 to $.4 for FSFS at VIP, really? I've been 4-5 times over the last year and while I've always left happy I've never been given even a hint that FS was a possibility.

Any advise on what to say / ask or how best to approach the FS topic? Thanks in advance!

Pablo007
02-19-13, 21:05

I was sent to her by a good friend of mines, and since I'm new to this I wanted to post my experience.

My friend is a regular of hers and told me what to do to have an enjoyable relaxing massage.

Since her prices are very low $35 half hour and $65 1 hour, she stays pretty busy. Well I got there and was asked to undress and to face down on the massage table, the room was dark and she was playing soothing music in her laptop.

When she came back to the room, she confirmed the massage time, and started massaging.

This is what my friend told me if you relax and enjoy you're massage she will make sure you leave really happy and relaxed, but if you try to flip over, or touch her before it's time it makes her uncomfortable. If you want to touch during the hour only her she lets you give her a 5-10 minute massage top less only, she doesn't like no one touching her down there but you can touch her breast, legs, butt ext.

She first massaged my back, then my legs and 5 minutes before she flipped me over she massaged my butt and played with my balls to tease.

She lifted her shirt and rubbed her tits al over my chest and stomach then the hand j started. She left about 5 minutes after the HE to massage my feet and let me recover. I thought I had a great experience for the price.

Like my friend said if you want a relaxing massage you have to play by her rules relax she will do the job and you will leave happy.

For those who said she gives a mediocre massage you can always ask for more or less pressure she listens and tries to make you happy.

Her prices are very low and I saw a post about a guy who said he left $35 for the half hour come on guys a half our massage ranges from $35 to $50 without HE so stop been assholes and don't forget to tip.

Only bad thing is that she stays pretty booked.Amen hallelujah brother. Preach on. I have been an advocate of Genny for 6-8 months now and was probably one of the first on here to see her. Chill out guys. What do you expect for 30-60 dollars. And try tipping like some of us do and you may even see better results. I could tell a lot more, but I'll keep it to my self.

Raider1963
02-20-13, 07:30

Only bad thing is that she stays pretty booked.Well put dude and a great first report. I have never left her table feeling like I didn't get my moneys worth.

MajorSlowCum
02-20-13, 11:34
Drove by Yucca Buck Jones this AM. Closed. Looks like they consolidated with 124 location on may nerd. Strange they would focus on uncle Leos favorite hang out? In any case been a month since been to an AMP, backpage rubs are better. Though. I am driving down to Youngsville tonight for some FS are and are.

Pmondore
02-22-13, 11:02
I'll never understand the self-service massage coupled with the full service table shower format. Too bad as it is a good location.

MajorSlowCum
02-24-13, 15:02
Got a FS provider at a local AMP. Will trade detailed info for following:

1send me a very petite FS contact.

Or.

2send me an India FS or massage contact.

Or.

3send me a pantyhose wearing sweetie's contact.

Any of the three will get you the info.

Thanks

Carolina Dream
02-25-13, 01:19
IMHO, if you are looking for a clean establishment with FS, I strongly recommend VIP in Youngsville. .8 door fee and $.2 to $.4 for FSI've been to VIP a half dozen times and only left unhappy once, left slightly more than happy 1 time, but have never left after FS. I have generously offered gifts of at least $.0 but haven't been able to get even dreams with BJ. Not sure what I've missed, but do I need to lay out a raincoat in addition to the gift? A couple of my visits have been slightly better dreams than others. I just haven't figured out how to set the alarm clock to wake up properly.

NC Wanderer
02-25-13, 20:07
The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. It is not a barter community.

NC.

Or.

Or.

Thanks

SirWalter
02-25-13, 23:29
I've been to VIP a half dozen times and only left unhappy once, left slightly more than happy 1 time, but have never left after FS. I have generously offered gifts of at least $.0 but haven't been able to get even dreams with BJ. Not sure what I've missed, but do I need to lay out a raincoat in addition to the gift? A couple of my visits have been slightly better dreams than others. I just haven't figured out how to set the alarm clock to wake up properly.I don't know what I do or don't do, but I'm batting 1000 at VIP. I guess I'm very non-threatening and friendly. That might help.

Sir Walter

Joe Looking
02-25-13, 23:58
The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. It is not a barter community.

NC.You're absolutely right, but based on a few of his posts I'm guessing that he, like many other members who post, has been bombarded with pms from guys who have little to no posts but are essentially asking for the keys to the kingdom. Although I am a huge fan of sharing with other senior members gratis, especially those who I know have similar tastes to mine, I can understand the reluctance of some guys to share their gems for free.

Asianflu
02-26-13, 00:14
I don't know what I do or don't do, but I'm batting 1000 at VIP. I guess I'm very non-threatening and friendly. That might help.

Sir Walter$.0 is not enough for FS. $.2- $.4 should do the trick

JZLizard
02-26-13, 02:19
Went by VIP the other day, rang doorbell and a friendly but very old lady pops up to the side window, asks me if I've been before (I said no) , and said pricing is. 8 for 40 mins but I have to come back in 30 or 40 mins because she has a customer.

I didn't return that day.

I hope this was the mamasan and not representative of the age range of ladies inside?

Anyway, did I do the wrong thing saying I had not been before or is it really typical for them to tell you to come back later? This was like midday on a weekday.

Beeev
02-26-13, 08:21
You're absolutely right, but based on a few of his posts I'm guessing that he, like many other members who post, has been bombarded with pms from guys who have little to no posts but are essentially asking for the keys to the kingdom. Although I am a huge fan of sharing with other senior members gratis, especially those who I know have similar tastes to mine, I can understand the reluctance of some guys to share their gems for free.I've had more than one good provider run off by rude and questionable members or lurkers after I posted a review.

LukeSky
02-26-13, 09:04
You're absolutely right, but based on a few of his posts I'm guessing that he, like many other members who post, has been bombarded with pms from guys who have little to no posts but are essentially asking for the keys to the kingdom. Although I am a huge fan of sharing with other senior members gratis, especially those who I know have similar tastes to mine, I can understand the reluctance of some guys to share their gems for free.I'd like to see just one post from a senior member that has actually received a gem from this guy.

MajorSlowCum
02-26-13, 15:04
Sorry, don't feel comfortable giving that info out openly on forum for reasons other have stated. Also when I receive private messages from guys with less than 30 posts am hesitant to give out info. Try to do right by these gals so will only give out based on number of post and general tone of their post. For example informative vs argumentative or ad posting for their working girl. For those that are sincere hobbyists who treat these ladies very well will be glad to share.

Southern Guy
02-26-13, 20:09
I can understand if you have a personal connection with a provider and maybe the relationship has evolved into more than a business / hobbist role or you believe the provider is new or young and needs to be protected from questionable characters.

My approach is if the provider has decided to pursue this as a profession, they are like most businesses for profit and the best form of advertising is word of mouth or recommendation by satisfied customers. The cool thing about this approach is it works both ways, if for some reason the services are sub-par, then it can hurt their business if the word get's out from other customers, free enterprise works here too.

One of the reasons I entered into the hobby, is the hunt and finding the illusive gem that turns into an incredible experience. I have and will see a provider more than once, but life is short and there are so many opportunities, shapes, sizes and personalities I have yet to meet. If every guy was satisfied with the status quo, there would be less providers.

Obviously, we all have different things motivating us into the hobby, but unless you provide no feedback / reviews it would be difficult to know who is rude or questionable. I am sure there are senior members that fit into both of these descriptions.

It is like protecting a fox from another fox, just because a senior member says so, does not make it reality, IMHO.

I've had more than one good provider run off by rude and questionable members or lurkers after I posted a review.

Jimjim77
02-26-13, 20:32
I'm starting to lose track of them all. There are now 4 within 5 minutes of each other in Cary.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massage-just-open-cary-919-388-8889/11497150

Raider1963
02-26-13, 23:18

Or.

Or.

ThanksI don't understand you dude. This has to be the fourth or fifth different time that you have pulled this crap. Why do you even post about these women if you keep all the information to yourself? How does this lady feel about what you are doing? Does she mind the loss of potential funds while you barter her off for your fantasies?

Just something for you to think about.

Have fun and be safe.

Raider

Jamescl
02-26-13, 23:53
I saw some mixed reviews, but most of the recent comments said happiness would be found at Sofia's place of business on Maynard in Cary. Having only one night in town and a few minutes for research (evening opened up unexpectedly) , I should've been more skeptical. Last guest of the night, opted for 4 hands, as I always wanted to try that. Really lousy rub, nothing to it at all. Not squeamish about half-hearted draping, though, or inner thighs and full glutes, but nothing more than a slight tease of a dream. Have to make your own dreams come true. Was I missing something from people's comments?

Anallvn
02-27-13, 14:41
I saw some mixed reviews, but most of the recent comments said happiness would be found at Sofia's place of business on Maynard in Cary. Having only one night in town and a few minutes for research (evening opened up unexpectedly) , I should've been more skeptical. Last guest of the night, opted for 4 hands, as I always wanted to try that. Really lousy rub, nothing to it at all. Not squeamish about half-hearted draping, though, or inner thighs and full glutes, but nothing more than a slight tease of a dream. Have to make your own dreams come true. Was I missing something from people's comments?I admit I haven't seen her, but I doubt any of the ladies working at a "legitimate" spa would be willing to help you leave happy while their coworker is in the room helping give a massage. Try her one on one.

LukeSky
02-27-13, 18:58
I don't understand you dude. This has to be the fourth or fifth different time that you have pulled this crap. Why do you even post about these women if you keep all the information to yourself? How does this lady feel about what you are doing? Does she mind the loss of potential funds while you barter her off for your fantasies?

Just something for you to think about.

Have fun and be safe.

RaiderExactly. I'm actually quite surprised that other "senior members" haven't called him out because it's quite obvious. That's why I asked for just ONE senior member to confirm a positive "PM" exchange with this guy that resulted in what he was advertising. I'm still waiting for it. Until then, I believe he's full of it, quite frankly. If I see anything that suggests otherwise, I'll eat crow and share my sincerest apologies.

Ral613
02-27-13, 21:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JZLizard
02-28-13, 13:41
Went by VIP the other day, rang doorbell and a friendly but very old lady pops up to the side window, asks me if I've been before (I said no) , and said pricing is. 8 for 40 mins but I have to come back in 30 or 40 mins because she has a customer.

I didn't return that day.

I hope this was the mamasan and not representative of the age range of ladies inside?

Anyway, did I do the wrong thing saying I had not been before or is it really typical for them to tell you to come back later? This was like midday on a weekday.Surely someone could answer these questions?

Ncchillen
02-28-13, 21:07
Surely someone could answer these questions?Reply yes that you've been there before. If they ask when say it's been a long time. Also, it's 45 minutes for $80.

JZLizard
02-28-13, 23:15
Reply yes that you've been there before. If they ask when say it's been a long time. Also, it's 45 minutes for $80.Thanks for the response. Guess that's where I went wrong. So they don't even open the door if you say you've never been? Also is the old one typical of what I see inside or does it get better?

Jimjim77
03-01-13, 00:29
Surely someone could answer these questions?There is a seperate Thread for the VIP which will answer all your questions in detail.

JZLizard
03-01-13, 00:39
There is a seperate Thread for the VIP which will answer all your questions in detail.Thanks for the info and sorry for overlooking that. My resolution is set at 1200 vertical, so with the browser maximized those bottom threads were not visible (and the blue border that coincidentally lined the bottom made it look like bottom of page.

Dl6969
03-01-13, 17:04
FS at VIP, really? I've been 4-5 times over the last year and while I've always left happy I've never been given even a hint that FS was a possibility.

Any advise on what to say / ask or how best to approach the FS topic? Thanks in advance!Thanks to the advise of a wise senior member I was able to order off the full menu during my visit today to VIP. Anna took incredible care of me and for sure I'll be smiling all weekend 8).

Dl6969
03-01-13, 17:10
I saw some mixed reviews, but most of the recent comments said happiness would be found at Sofia's place of business on Maynard in Cary. Having only one night in town and a few minutes for research (evening opened up unexpectedly) , I should've been more skeptical. Last guest of the night, opted for 4 hands, as I always wanted to try that. Really lousy rub, nothing to it at all. Not squeamish about half-hearted draping, though, or inner thighs and full glutes, but nothing more than a slight tease of a dream. Have to make your own dreams come true. Was I missing something from people's comments?Based on the same recent reviews I stopped by to see Sofia a couple day ago. I called ahead and asked for an appt w / Sofia. Upon arrival Sofia greeted me very sweetly and lead me to the room. I got comfortable and when she returned she informed me that she had somebody else to massage me and that she would take care of me next time. The gal I drew was not much to look at but gave an incredible massage. Lots of attention to my butt and inner thighs, w / many "incidental" brushes of my boys and even some nice contact w / the soldier. But in the end I didn't leave happy. Sofia said as I was leaving that she'd take good care of me next time and gave me a little kiss, but considering my experience it's unlikely that I'll return.

Dl6969
03-01-13, 17:13
I'll never understand the self-service massage coupled with the full service table shower format. Too bad as it is a good location.Same experience for me at Salon Studio in Cary. Jennifer who unfortunately is no longer there would always take very good care of me during the TS. My guess is places like this prefer to provide that service during the TS for easy cleanup. Plus the TS area tends to be a bit more private in my experiences.

Dl6969
03-01-13, 17:20
I've gotten a massage from Lucy at Yucca. Trying to figure out if I should see Sophie at Maynard or Genny.

How do Sophie and Genny compare to Lucy in the following areas:

1. Quality of massage. Looking for a good, deep massage.

2. Quality of sensual massage.

3. Attractiveness.

Thanks for any info you can share.I didn't end up having any luck w / Sofia when I stopped by earlier this week. And I haven't seen Genny yet (tho I do intend to soon) so can't comment there. However I'm very curious about your experiences w / Lucy as I've been considering giving that place a try. Specifically wrt her attractiveness and the likelihood of leaving happy?

Thanks

Rduguy
03-12-13, 11:07
This made me laugh. Last Friday I just wanted a decent massage so I went to one of the Raleigh Chinese massage places where I had been before once upon a time seeking the elusive HE but never finding it. Skipped the TS because I was short on time and since I'd given up on anything beyond massage didn't see the point in paying .20 more for that since I was clean.

Randomly got a younger (probably late 20's early 30's) girl. When told to undress and get on the table I just left the drape towel on a nearby chair. She was nice and vaguely flirty which I more or less ignored. She complimented me a few times on my body ("nice body, you go to gym"- which I do but I'm not all that) and proceeded with a 7/10 massage. It was later in the day so I think she was using some different techniques than usual to save her strength for the day. More elbows and long rubs than the usual deep pressure. But it was pretty good. A lot of "close but not there" rubs on the inner thighs and plenty of glut work. She asked "is ok" many times and I complemented her on her work and made the perfunctory moans when appropriate.

The flip came with about 15 mins left in the session. She oiled me up pretty well and then jokingly engaged in a little nipple play- "ah nice" she says. She did drape me but I discarded it and showed her I was quite happy. She oiled around the target but not on it but was so flirty and smiley I figured "what the hell" and guided her hands to the right spot. She acted insincerely surprised and said "you been here before?" and I told her probably 5 times over the last two years. She has only been at this location for about 5 months. Then the "you tip good?" and asking me for my suggestion. .40 was not enough so we went to .70 after thumbs up suggestions. Very specific about cash tip.

The remaining 10 minutes were pleasant but nothing extraordinary. Just some good hand work with limited roaming available. Did manage to get to a nipple but only after insisting it might speed things along.

Also whispered "you keep between us, ok?" Um, ok. So I'm going to respect that agreement for the time being. Sorry guys.

So the lesson learned is when you least expect it, you might get it. I'm not certain the price justifies the service but that's your call. The one hour basic massage was .70 I also suspect this may be a "side matter" where the extras are not reported or know by the management.

Asianflu
03-21-13, 10:55
This post has been on the BP board two times now. I am quite sure it is from one of the local Chinese MPs. I also think I may know which establishment posted it, not sure. I totally understand why they are posting this message. I have probably been to every establishment in the area multiple times. I choose not to post explicit details simply because the Chinese places are legit massage establishments. This does not mean you can not leave happy. I can say that 99% of the time I do leave happy and also get a great massage. Like I said I do not post much about what happens and with whom; however, I glady exhange tidbits with a few "trusted" members by PM.

I have previously posted that the management of these establishments monitor these sites. If they find out a gal is giving extras she has a "high probability of getting fired". If not getting fired she will certainly be told that "she better be very careful" AND if she's caught she will get terminated. They do not want to become like the Korean AMPs accross the USA."pay to play establishments". So they will not get themselves entrapped in a potential sting. In my visits to these establishments I also have never been quoted "a price" to get "special additional services". That seldom happens. You simply tip what you feel is appropriate like any other service. I can also tell you that a bunch of you guys are "really cheap". If you tip well the therapist will want to see you all the time. In many cases level of service will improve too.

If you come on 'strong" and start asking for extras you can expect a big NO or 'sorry I can not do that". On one of my most recent visits I was told by one of my therapists that a customer immediately (when she walked in the massage room) asked her for a happy ending and how much! She told him No. He walked out. She also told me a guy immediatley started grabbing her ass and legs. She told him to cool it. He did not stop. She told him to leave! Here's the funny part I have seen her 3 times and had completely different experiences.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tip-for-clients-getting-a-massage-please-read/11660045

Jimjim77
03-21-13, 11:34
As usual Asianflu is right on target. I have had very similar experiences and although I have not been to all the local AMPs, I have been to many of them. These girls have real massage skills, are usually good people, and are just trying to make a living and have a better life. Treat them nice and develop a relationship and you will do fine.

This post has been on the BP board two times now. I am quite sure it is from one of the local Chinese MPs. I also think I may know which establishment posted it, not sure. I totally understand why they are posting this message. I have probably been to every establishment in the area multiple times. I choose not to post explicit details simply because the Chinese places are legit massage establishments. This does not mean you can not leave happy. I can say that 99% of the time I do leave happy and also get a great massage. Like I said I do not post much about what happens and with whom; however, I glady exhange tidbits with a few "trusted" members by PM.

I have previously posted that the management of these establishments monitor these sites. If they find out a gal is giving extras she has a "high probability of getting fired". If not getting fired she will certainly be told that "she better be very careful" AND if she's caught she will get terminated. They do not want to become like the Korean AMPs accross the USA."pay to play establishments". So they will not get themselves entrapped in a potential sting. In my visits to these establishments I also have never been quoted "a price" to get "special additional services". That seldom happens. You simply tip what you feel is appropriate like any other service. I can also tell you that a bunch of you guys are "really cheap". If you tip well the therapist will want to see you all the time. In many cases level of service will improve too.

If you come on 'strong" and start asking for extras you can expect a big NO or 'sorry I can not do that". On one of my most recent visits I was told by one of my therapists that a customer immediately (when she walked in the massage room) asked her for a happy ending and how much! She told him No. He walked out. She also told me a guy immediatley started grabbing her ass and legs. She told him to cool it. He did not stop. She told him to leave! Here's the funny part I have seen her 3 times and had completely different experiences.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tip-for-clients-getting-a-massage-please-read/11660045

PHW1130
03-21-13, 11:42
As usual Asianflu is right on target. I have had very similar experiences and although I have not been to all the local AMPs, I have been to many of them. These girls have real massage skills, are usually good people, and are just trying to make a living and have a better life. Treat them nice and develop a relationship and you will do fine.I started that and leaving happy. Develop relationship key point.

Asianflu
03-21-13, 14:29
I started that and leaving happy. Develop relationship key point.
As usual Asianflu is right on target. I have had very similar experiences and although I have not been to all the local AMPs, I have been to many of them. These girls have real massage skills, are usually good people, and are just trying to make a living and have a better life. Treat them nice and develop a relationship and you will do fine.Building relationships is the key. Not only that, as JimJim77 said there are really some nice gals trying just trying to better themselves. They are also willing to engage in conversation (and most really enjoy trying to improve their English skills). I know one gal I met after she'd been here only 5 months. She knew minimal English. She's now here nearly one year and there's a significant improvement in both comprehension and communication. BTW I probably should have said I have visited nearly all MPs rather than all of them-I exaggerated just a bit! I think I may have missed two of them.

Jimjim77
03-21-13, 16:45
Here is my latest compilation. It is only for Chinese AMPs and does not include any others. I think it's complete (or close). Additions with address and telephone number are welcome. Others have been mentioned but I have been unable to locate them.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
3) Superrelax Chinese Star &Therapy 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC (919) 741-6820 (reported closed)
5) Orient Salon 24 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.
6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 919-8781666 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.
8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
9) China Spa 919-872-2223 3601 Capital blvd#111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. 919-741-6078.
11) STUDIO SALON MASSAGE 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
12 Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
13) Emily Massage 3601 Capital Blvd. Unit 111 Raleigh NC (919) 872-2223.

Numbers 1, 3 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
Numbers 4 and 5 same ownership.
Numbers 2, 6, and 12 seem to have related or same ownership.
Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.