PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Mravcapo69
09-28-17, 11:46
Here is another one I've seen posting today. Perhaps some of you guys seen her before. I've sent her a message on KIK, and she replied. She said she's in York SC. No problem there, but than when I asked her for donations, she quoted me $1. 50 for 15 minutes and $3. 00 for 30 min. She's out of her mind if she things she's that much of a "hottie" LOL. I tried to talk some sense into her, but no luck. Finally I wished her best of luck, and told her to contact me if she changes her mind. Some of you guys may be luckier.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/pregnant-hottie-w4m/6324382592.html

Member #5660
09-28-17, 11:51
Here is another one I've seen posting today. Perhaps some of you guys seen her before. I've sent her a message on KIK, and she replied. She said she's in York SC. No problem there, but than when I asked her for donations, she quoted me $1. 50 for 15 minutes and $3. 00 for 30 min. She's out of her mind if she things she's that much of a "hottie" LOL. I tried to talk some sense into her, but no luck. Finally I wished her best of luck, and told her to contact me if she changes her mind. Some of you guys may be luckier.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/pregnant-hottie-w4m/6324382592.htmlIf it was actually $1. 50 and mean a buck fifty it would be to much LOL.

NC Transplant
09-28-17, 13:23
Too rich for me. I contacted on pregnant gal and asked what kind of help she was looking for and she replied 300. I don't know if it is the same one or not. You would be better off to write her off. Even if she does decide to come down to your price she will likely be a lousy fuck. It usually don't work out too well when you get them to take less than they were originally asking.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/pregnant-hottie-w4m/6324382592.html

Banker443
09-28-17, 15:38
This girl is now advertising as Horny and Young from Charlotte.I see a lot of complaint on this girl?? I've seen her a few times over the past year or so and I've had zero issues with her. Oh well I guess your Experience will vary.

Mravcapo69
09-28-17, 17:17
Agree 100% Not pursuing that any longer. Thanks for the reply.

Too rich for me. I contacted on pregnant gal and asked what kind of help she was looking for and she replied 300. I don't know if it is the same one or not. You would be better off to write her off. Even if she does decide to come down to your price she will likely be a lousy fuck. It usually don't work out too well when you get them to take less than they were originally asking.

Corvette704
09-29-17, 18:41
I see a lot of complaint on this girl?? I've seen her a few times over the past year or so and I've had zero issues with her. Oh well I guess your Experience will vary.She was on my radar until the complaint about a male friend hiding in the bathroom. That can cause issuea and be dangerous.

Member #5996
09-29-17, 21:53
She was on my radar until the complaint about a male friend hiding in the bathroom. That can cause issuea and be dangerous.All that has been said about this one is correct as far as expected experience. All the good and the bad. I have seen this one numerous times as well. Some great, some so-so, some bad. The last couple visits there were obvious signs of a bad habit. The last few visits included a little more drama with people in and out the house. So with the habit, the unpredictable environment and experience, I will not go back. All that said, she has always been a nice girl, very fair with her time and with the donation. When it was great, it was great. When it was bad, it was very uncomfortable! So if you go, you may indeed luck up, or not. Be safe!

NC9876
10-07-17, 08:24
Anybody ever use the casual encounters on craigslist. It appears to be loaded with women who want to play and couples. Just not sure how legit it is.

Corvette704
10-07-17, 13:05
Anybody ever use the casual encounters on craigslist. It appears to be loaded with women who want to play and couples. Just not sure how legit it is.99% of it is spam or females looking to rob you.

MoredRuthers
10-07-17, 14:09
Anybody ever use the casual encounters on craigslist. It appears to be loaded with women who want to play and couples. Just not sure how legit it is.Lots of fakes and bots.

With BP changes I have seen a few legit posters.

HiddenFriend
10-09-17, 15:23
One of my utr been dealing with for years is posting with the key words from the title mixed redbone bbw great head if you see the ad message her I have her digits for seniors pm me. Stay safe folks.

Bruce2345
10-10-17, 00:00
I've had moderate success as a poster, but not a replyer. Will post an ad looking for a BJ in charlotte on occasion and its yielded a couple of scores. Always good to have numbers / options when mood hits. When I travel I post as well and often have 2-3 legit options to choose from. Most are semi-working, or maybe part time, girls and recon on digits and photos they send is recommended. Have had a couple visits with women who I couldn't find on this site or others and seemed to be amateurs needing dough. Even as a poster though, 98% are spam. The chase can be fun, however.

Anybody ever use the casual encounters on craigslist. It appears to be loaded with women who want to play and couples. Just not sure how legit it is.

JadedTraveler
10-10-17, 20:13
I've had moderate success as a poster, but not a replyer. Will post an ad looking for a BJ in charlotte on occasion and its yielded a couple of scores. Always good to have numbers / options when mood hits. When I travel I post as well and often have 2-3 legit options to choose from. Most are semi-working, or maybe part time, girls and recon on digits and photos they send is recommended. Have had a couple visits with women who I couldn't find on this site or others and seemed to be amateurs needing dough. Even as a poster though, 98% are spam. The chase can be fun, however.I've always been tempted to try posting like that. Especially when out of town for a long stent. Any tips? I don't really want pic of me out in the open like that. How do you go abou it? Enlighten us feel free to on with any insight.

DukeBlue1
10-17-17, 14:14
There's an ad that keeps floating around for a 21 yr old girl in the Kannapolis area. Little mousey looking girl. I've messaged her in the past and she's said $1. 0 hr. Problem is she's mobile and doesn't host. Wondering if she's legit or if anyone has had an experience with her. Sorry I don't have much info or a link as there isn't one up right now.

2nd. I went seen the lady posting for afternoon head / sensual massage again. Very nice lady with a great personality. $6 damage. She's in her 40's probably and nice top. No FS and the BBBJ is phenomenal. Not a bad price for what it is. She allows light roaming but I wouldn't go too far unless you have seen her before. She has a clean private location in Kannapolis. She's my go to most of the time.

JadedTraveler
10-17-17, 19:48
There's an ad that keeps floating around for a 21 yr old girl in the Kannapolis area. Little mousey looking girl. I've messaged her in the past and she's said $1. 0 hr. Problem is she's mobile and doesn't host. Wondering if she's legit or if anyone has had an experience with her. Sorry I don't have much info or a link as there isn't one up right now.

I've made contact with her prior. It's her bf on the phone answering messages. He accompanied her for "protection". The whole thing was fishy to me. "She" was willing to travel to south Charlotte for $. Sounded too good to be true so I passed. I didn't feel comfortable with the situation. If you decide to TOFTT please let us know. She's quite cute and the price point is definitely an allure but just stay safe.

JT.

DukeBlue1
10-17-17, 21:01

2nd. I went seen the lady posting for afternoon head / sensual massage again. Very nice lady with a great personality. $6 damage. She's in her 40's probably and nice top. No FS and the BBBJ is phenomenal. Not a bad price for what it is. She allows light roaming but I wouldn't go too far unless you have seen her before. She has a clean private location in Kannapolis. She's my go to most of the time.She's posting tonight.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/lonely-college-girl-w4m/6350440699.html

Templar007
10-18-17, 16:53
She's posting tonight.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/lonely-college-girl-w4m/6350440699.htmlThis posting has been flagged for removal.

RodneyMan
10-23-17, 17:29
I sift through the ads once or twice a week so a month ago I put in an ad for what I was looking for. Found a UTR but it takes some sifting so there are some out there. Be specific and ask when they respond put something in the subect line specific that can help you not having to read the garbage that comes by the dozens. I goth 3 good contacts and found one gem. Maybe this hash been talked about but I have been out of pocket so hope it might help.

JadedTraveler
10-23-17, 19:44
I sift through the ads once or twice a week so a month ago I put in an ad for what I was looking for. Found a UTR but it takes some sifting so there are some out there. Be specific and ask when they respond put something in the subect line specific that can help you not having to read the garbage that comes by the dozens. I goth 3 good contacts and found one gem. Maybe this hash been talked about but I have been out of pocket so hope it might help.We're you able to set this up without the need of having to post any type of picture of yourself?

RockAndFire23
10-24-17, 00:02
I've been working CL since Feb. I met 3 ladies early this year and one I had a very good 5 month regular meeting with. I spent two weeks searching after she moved on and have made two solid connections in 3 weeks. It takes persistence and patience. If you are willing to p2 p there are so many options. I'm working the FWB angle and have options. I post every couple days and also reply to ads. It takes time and a lot of sorting but it's well worth it. There are women out there that are not hopped up just looking for $.

Be genuine and not course. Be transparent in what you want. Ask what they are looking for. Just act like a fucking respectful man and you can be rewarded.

RodneyMan
10-24-17, 09:09
We're you able to set this up without the need of having to post any type of picture of yourself?I never for any reason send anyone a picture and just as stated was respectful but I am making rules and everything else is negotiable. State what you are looking for and make sure you tell them to change the subj Ct line so you can avoid the bots.

JadedTraveler
10-24-17, 18:03
I never for any reason send anyone a picture and just as stated was respectful but I am making rules and everything else is negotiable. State what you are looking for and make sure you tell them to change the subj Ct line so you can avoid the bots.I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for the insight and the push to get out and try it out.

Mike Austin
10-25-17, 19:39
Just out of curiosity but did you guys post in the casual encounters or the platonic ones.

Usa199
10-25-17, 22:15
Anybody ever use the casual encounters on craigslist. It appears to be loaded with women who want to play and couples. Just not sure how legit it is.I don't know if I'd trust craigslist, I've seen some couples on SA like "looking for someone to have fun while husband watches" type stuff.

Bruce2345
10-26-17, 00:29
I always post in casual.

Just out of curiosity but did you guys post in the casual encounters or the platonic ones.

Queen City Guy
10-26-17, 12:46
Like rockandfire said, it takes patience and persistence. I guess in my mind you guys are afraid to send a G rated picture someone could get off your FB page to a CL ad but you'll text and show up at a hotel to see a BP gal who may be nothing like she has portrayed herself or worse, call one to come to where you are!

I guess we all have our own ways of hobbying. I'm an old man, been on the road and in the hobby for decades and just know what works for me and what I think is safe.

One better way to success on CL is to look at massage ads (or casual encounter ads that mention massages), show up and eventually ask for extras (no bumb-arses don't let that be the 1st thing out of your mouth), and work into a more intimate arrangement over time. Worst case is you have an ugly gal give you a tug and certainly for way less than $. Best case is you negotiate for some ad ons and end up with a new FWB long term (for whatever that means in this hobby, a month or years).

I posted an ad looking for a certain type of woman last week and got dozens of spam ads and one legit response that I am working on.

How to spot spammers:

Poor grammar; the foreign spammers use language translation programs that usually make nonsensical statements or broken English. If you get that delete it.

For whatever the reason these spammers will say "email me at xxxxxx. Gmail". If it has a ". " right before the amber sign then its spam. Just learned by experience. Looks like they'd learn.

If you get a response that does not specifically address what you advertised for its spam, ex) I advertised for mature black women and they respond with a generic "Hi babes, sounds good, I'm horny and want to met right now email me at sugarwalls. Gmail" then its spam.

They are way too anxious; I post an ad on Tuesday saying I will be available on Thursday and I get a response in 20 minutes saying "Oh babes can you come over right now, I'm fingering my wet pussy and can't wait!

DON'T send your phone in the 1st email or the 2nd, and maybe not the 3rd. Otherwise you'll get robo texts or robo calls. (hopefully all of you are beyond the point that you need to be told to go to WalMart and get a burner phone.).

Legit gals want legit guys and they have their way to vet you out and get comfortable, you just have to work the deal.

And NO, none of the Sr members are going to go met someone, be sure the coast is clear, its safe, she doesn't have an std, then invite you to come over and get off. This hobby doesn't work that way. You don't get to show up and pop after someone else has done all the sweat equity.

None of this is foolproof or means you won't get taken advantage of (see my recent post in 'ripoffs') but the goal is to minimize risks and maximize your pleasure opportunities.

JayGrimes
10-27-17, 17:22
Has anyone ever tried the lady that has daily advertisements using phone# 919-xxx-8395? I don't want to go in blindly if you guys can help. Craigslist can be scary!

Safe hunting.

Jrzyboy
10-29-17, 11:01
She posts on CL have not pulled the trigger wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her.

Alexa, does sensual body massage at home in Matthews. Pic attached!128077;Monroe road near 51. Massage table, clean linens, oils, candles, music, etc. Backside massage. Then front. Happy included✋65039;129306;129307;129308;9994;65039;128075;129308; Shower available.

Due to high number of fakes. 4 EMAIL Limit! 😀.

$50 for 60 minutes. EXTRAS available.

$35 for 30 minutes.

Also $80 for 4 hand massage by female and male. Extras avail.

Matthews.

Monroe road near 51.

WEEKDAYS after 2 pm until 10 pm.

Weekend. Typically 9 am to 9 pm with notice.

If you are Respectful and polite please reply. 😀.

Rude and aggressive, no. 😡.

Member #5660
10-29-17, 18:03
She posts on CL have not pulled the trigger wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her.

Alexa, does sensual body massage at home in Matthews. Pic attached!128077;Monroe road near 51. Massage table, clean linens, oils, candles, music, etc. Backside massage. Then front. Happy included✋65039;129306;129307;129308;9994;65039;128075;129308; Shower available.

$35 for 30 minutes.

Matthews.

Monroe road near 51.

Rude and aggressive, no. 😡.Posts under what on CL?

Corvette704
10-29-17, 18:10

$35 for 30 minutes..I have seen her. The picture is deceiving / She is heaver then the picture appears. Nice woman. Good massage. HE at the end. Her husband was in the other room and approached me and asked me how I liked it. Kind of odd. He texted me later and told me more options was available if I wanted. I never did return. Just not my type.

HDLover
10-29-17, 19:19
Posts under what on CL?When posting they are in casual encounters that might say "Need Massage" (Mathews) I think all communication / scheduling is done thru him.

Member #5660
10-29-17, 19:29
When posting they are in casual encounters that might say "Need Massage" (Mathews) I think all communication / scheduling is done thru him.I had looked through there but did not see an ad posted like what was copied. Seems like attaching the link would be alot easier.

HDLover
10-29-17, 19:41
I had looked through there but did not see an ad posted like what was copied. Seems like attaching the link would be alot easier.You reply thru Craigslist and they send that info back thru Craigslist email. The ad will only say Need Massage and there are a few of them from all over.

Member #5660
10-29-17, 19:46
You reply thru Craigslist and they send that info back thru Craigslist email. The ad will only say Need Massage and there are a few of them from all over.I gotcha. Thanks.

RockAndFire23
10-30-17, 13:18
Just out of curiosity but did you guys post in the casual encounters or the platonic ones.I've posted in casual and Long Term. WAY more spam from casual. However 2 of the ladies I've seen both came from there. The others have come from either me replying to their ad or the Long term section. If you have a specific taste in skin, body, hair, etc. Make that your subject. Helps the real ladies identify themselves as special. All the ladies I've talked to have expressed their displeasure and humer over all the dick pics. Don't fucking do it. No serious woman wants a pic of your nasty dick. If they liked that shit we would all be walking around with our cocks out advertising all the time.

Set up a meeting for lunch or drinks before fucking. They want to know you are both serious and real. Just like we do. Spring for the meal even if she's a hag and no connection. Walk out if it's not the girl in the pic. She will donthem same to you.

Seriously CL sucks and is a lot of work, but there are diamonds in the ruff. Since Feb I've met with 6 ladies in person. Could have scored with all but only 2 fit my taste. Not bad for nothing but time and maybe 200 bucks in lunches lost. The one I was weekly with and sometimes more for 5 months. Closet freak professional. Best partnership I've ever had. That are out there. Just don't be a douche.

Mike Austin
10-30-17, 22:00
I've posted in casual and Long Term. WAY more spam from casual. However 2 of the ladies I've seen both came from there. The others have come from either me replying to their ad or the Long term section. If you have a specific taste in skin, body, hair, etc. Make that your subject. Helps the real ladies identify themselves as special. All the ladies I've talked to have expressed their displeasure and humer over all the dick pics. Don't fucking do it. No serious woman wants a pic of your nasty dick. If they liked that shit we would all be walking around with our cocks out advertising all the time.

Set up a meeting for lunch or drinks before fucking. They want to know you are both serious and real. Just like we do. Spring for the meal even if she's a hag and no connection. Walk out if it's not the girl in the pic. She will donthem same to you.

Seriously CL sucks and is a lot of work, but there are diamonds in the ruff. Since Feb I've met with 6 ladies in person. Could have scored with all but only 2 fit my taste. Not bad for nothing but time and maybe 200 bucks in lunches lost. The one I was weekly with and sometimes more for 5 months. Closet freak professional. Best partnership I've ever had. That are out there. Just don't be a douche.Thanks for all the advise and I tried in both sections but got nothing but spam. I might try one last time before my patience runs out.

LkDude33
11-07-17, 21:09
She's fairly attractive and friendly. Not worth the price though. 1. 4. You'll leave happy. That's the only highlight. Stay's fully clothed. No teasing, but flip and right to it. Paid for an hour and was back in my car after 40 min.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/attractive-asian-female/6373345008.html

Member #5660
11-08-17, 11:35
She's fairly attractive and friendly. Not worth the price though. 1. 4. You'll leave happy. That's the only highlight. Stay's fully clothed. No teasing, but flip and right to it. Paid for an hour and was back in my car after 40 min.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/attractive-asian-female/6373345008.html$140 was that the price or price plus tip?

LkDude33
11-09-17, 21:16
$140 was that the price or price plus tip?The price.

Member #5660
11-10-17, 06:17
The price.Way overpriced and 40 minutes to boot. Guess as long as they get it they will keep doing it.

DollarBill50
11-10-17, 11:01
My brother,

You can get that same service from church street Asian and it will be $50 cheaper. And get the full hour. I haven't seen the Asian lady off of 51 near outback, but I hear it's still cheaper than $140.

Member #5660
11-10-17, 11:55
My brother,

You can get that same service from church street Asian and it will be $50 cheaper. And get the full hour. I haven't seen the Asian lady off of 51 near outback, but I hear it's still cheaper than $140.51 Near Outback is way cheaper but nothing but a massage. A good one but no extras unless something has seriously changed.

Corvette704
11-10-17, 20:53
51 Near Outback is way cheaper but nothing but a massage. A good one but no extras unless something has seriously changed.When she first came to Charlotte last year she was in the same building as the one that's been there for years. I saw her and felt it was way overpriced for what it was. I mentioned it to her and also told he that another Asian was also in the building and had a regular clientele.

Member #5660
11-11-17, 10:43
When she first came to Charlotte last year she was in the same building as the one that's been there for years. I saw her and felt it was way overpriced for what it was. I mentioned it to her and also told he that another Asian was also in the building and had a regular clientele.$60 an hour is the normal rate for a legit massage and $90 for 90 minutes is under what alot charge. Who else is in that building?

Corvette704
11-11-17, 12:37
$60 an hour is the normal rate for a legit massage and $90 for 90 minutes is under what alot charge. Who else is in that building?I'm referring to this one. She was in the building behind Outback off 51.

Member #5660
11-12-17, 08:44
I'm referring to this one. She was in the building behind Outback off 51.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/attractive-asian-female/6373345008.htmlOh ok. I remember someone being in that same building and that must have been her. Yeah she was way overpriced based on what she told me back then and still is apparently but if you can get someone to pay high prices for 40 minutes then she makes out.

Less time, less massages and more same money as doing twice as many regular priced massages. It would stop if people said. Mmm no thanks LOL.

Smoky R Wood
11-12-17, 10:57
I'm referring to this one. She was in the building behind Outback off 51.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/attractive-asian-female/6373345008.htmlThis is NOT the gal behind Outback. This one is off Monroe Rd in a residential house.

Corvette704
11-12-17, 12:28
This is NOT the gal behind Outback. This one is off Monroe Rd in a residential house.To be clear. I know she is NOT behind Outback in Pineville. She used to be there when she came to town last year. That's where I visited her. I also told her that her rates was too high for this area for what she was offering. I also told her that another Asian is in the same building and has been for a while.

LkDude33
11-13-17, 21:14
$140 was that the price or price plus tip?https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/attractive-asian-female/6385061918.html - Posting expired.

Jrzyboy
11-14-17, 09:03
Found her on CL casual encounters. Might see her later in the week. She is staying off of Sunset. I believe she is in early 20's. Does anyone have any intel on her? I'm concerned with any provider that would offer bb and creampies. Who knows what she has brewing. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/hey-yall-w4m/6386045872.html

If I host.

80 for hh or q. V.

100 a hour.

Oral 60.

Oral facials 100.

Upgrades are (add to meet amount).

Bb is 60.

4 play is 40.

Kissing is 20.

Facial is 40.

Cream pie is 80.

Each nut after 1st is 40.

NC Transplant
11-14-17, 09:05
A guy could run up quite a tab with all those add ons if he isn't careful. I wonder if breathing is extra too?

If I host.

80 for hh or q. V.

100 a hour.

Oral 60.

Oral facials 100.

Bb is 60.

4 play is 40.

Kissing is 20.

Facial is 40.

Cream pie is 80.

Mravcapo69
11-14-17, 23:16
Yeah, I hate those. Every once in a while I run into those even on SA. Talked to young lady on SA the other day, and she started that crap. So I told her to give me a flat rate and not be one of those who say "yeah you can put it in, but head only. Every inch deeper will cost you a $0. 25 up charge. " She didn't reply LMAO. Probably better off that way.

Found her on CL casual encounters. Might see her later in the week. She is staying off of Sunset. I believe she is in early 20's. Does anyone have any intel on her? I'm concerned with any provider that would offer bb and creampies. Who knows what she has brewing. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/hey-yall-w4m/6386045872.html

If I host.

80 for hh or q. V.

100 a hour.

Oral 60.

Oral facials 100.

Bb is 60.

4 play is 40.

Kissing is 20.

Facial is 40.

Cream pie is 80.

NC Transplant
11-15-17, 09:50
It is bullshit to have a charge like that for everything. Then they advertise "time for companionship only". When they have a charge for everything the service is likely to be lousy. I don't like companies that play that game either. You never know what it will really cost you and what you are getting.

Yeah, I hate those. Every once in a while I run into those even on SA. Talked to young lady on SA the other day, and she started that crap. So I told her to give me a flat rate and not be one of those who say "yeah you can put it in, but head only. Every inch deeper will cost you a $0. 25 up charge. " She didn't reply LMAO. Probably better off that way.

NC Transplant
11-16-17, 16:13
I have seen this post over and over for years and I have always wondered what the deal is on it? Are they looking to set you up to rob you or can he even get it up? I would like to get a little reciprocation myself. I am curious to what everybody thinks about this. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/older-dom-man-sought-to-use/6389241507.html.

"IMPORTANT READ ALL BEFORE ANSWERING.

**not seeking one time meet.

**seek more of second husband to use her.

**must be aggressive bordering on forceful.

**MUST BE ABLE TO GET HARD she will not suck and suck.

**shedoes this for marriage I have need her to be used.

**prefer quick and go meets.

Don't HAVE SOME INTERNET FANTASY.

BE OLDER. CLEAN. OK WITH PREG RISKY MEETINGS IF you NOT FIXED NO CONDOMS USED.

WEEKLY OR MORE MEETS.

I PREFER QUICK AND GO REGULAR LONGTERM MEETS.

BE OVER 40 LOCAL SEND A CLEAR PIC OF COCK AND BE OK WITH THE ABOVE.

WED ALL 3 MEET IN PUBLIC AND GO FROM THERE.

SHE ATTRACTIVE but more lets it happen and fully consents.

She does this for marriage. Man must be ok using her she more lays for it.

GIVE A GOOD DESCRIPTION OF YOUR SITUATION AND ALL THE ABOVE OR WE WEONT BOTHER TO REPLY. ONE OR 2 LINE EMAILS won't BE BOTHERED WITH OR TAKEN SERIOUSLY. You ONLY GET OUT WHAT you PUT IN.

WANT HER LEFT FILLED AND PUT IN PLACE AS W*E".

Muffdiver01
11-17-17, 08:28

If I host.

80 for hh or q. V.

100 a hour.

Oral 60.

Oral facials 100.

Bb is 60.

4 play is 40.

Kissing is 20.

Facial is 40.

Cream pie is 80.

Each nut after 1st is 40.Save your money and pass on this one guys. She's young, has demons and room was filthy when I saw her last weekend. I got her to give me a straight rate for full service at a half hour rate but was more than it was worth. She had a good attitude and was willing to do anything but anal but I will not repeat. Very quick BBBJ and covered full service for $.

Lildevil01
11-17-17, 18:37
Just curious if any of you gents have seen her? She's in Concord.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/6389790115.html

Sent me some pics but can't get them to upload LMK.

Stay safe.

Devil.

NC Transplant
11-17-17, 22:20
I met someone that went by Sexy Bonnie a couple of years ago that advertises on BP but I don't know if this is the same gal or not without seeing pics. The one I seen was about 50 years old and looks it. Service was good though. She has been in concord before too so it may or may not be the same one. It is impossible to tell from the limited information in the post.

Just curious if any of you gents have seen her? She's in Concord.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/6389790115.html

Sent me some pics but can't get them to upload LMK.

Stay safe.

Devil.

KittyBaby
11-21-17, 17:33
This posting has been flagged for removal.I'm real. And the sketchy guy is gone. And I host.

JadedTraveler
11-21-17, 23:05
I'm real. And the sketchy guy is gone. And I host.And you are??

KushalN
11-22-17, 13:36
Any Intel on the ad as Wonder Woman / Amanda?

Banker443
11-23-17, 13:26
Any Intel on the ad as Wonder Woman / Amanda?She's very photogenic not sooo much in person. Chubby pear shaped body. Babbles on incessantly. HE was ok. She alluded to more option but I was not interested. Much better talent and looking girls for same price.

KushalN
11-24-17, 16:11
She's very photogenic not sooo much in person. Chubby pear shaped body. Babbles on incessantly. HE was ok. She alluded to more option but I was not interested. Much better talent and looking girls for same price.Thanks Mr. Banker.

LookOut4
11-24-17, 20:32
She's very photogenic not sooo much in person. Chubby pear shaped body. Babbles on incessantly. HE was ok. She alluded to more option but I was not interested. Much better talent and looking girls for same price.I made the mistake of seeing this one. Nice enough, but no real massage skills. I think she tried to warn me about that. Biggest thing is when they have no talent they always short you on time. I think I received 25 out of 60 minutes. She was probably a 5 on the face. 4 on the body.

Member #5660
11-25-17, 06:17
I made the mistake of seeing this one. Nice enough, but no real massage skills. I think she tried to warn me about that. Biggest thing is when they have no talent they always short you on time. I think I received 25 out of 60 minutes. She was probably a 5 on the face. 4 on the body.Subtract 3 from both of those numbers.

JackDroxFourMe
11-26-17, 19:14
Is this the middle aged Hispanic lady that works out of her home off 51? I've seen pics, she's heavy up top.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/6393610862.html

HDLover
11-26-17, 19:30
Is this the middle aged Hispanic lady that works out of her home off 51? I've seen pics, she's heavy up top.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/6393610862.htmlDon't think its the same one. The reply numbers don't match.

Member #5660
11-26-17, 20:06

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/6393610862.htmlNot her. Do a search on that phone number in facebook and you will see who it is.

Corvette704
11-26-17, 20:29

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/6393610862.htmlNope. I replied to it and she sent me a number and pictures. She has other ad's on CL with pictures. The number comes back to a handler on FB.

JackDroxFourMe
11-26-17, 23:36
Appreciate the FB tip. I've only been doing web searches and the occasional tinny eye pic search. Has anyone seen her?

Not her. Do a search on that phone number in facebook and you will see who it is.

Queen City Guy
11-28-17, 09:36
She is real, haven't seen her since 2012 but lives in Monroe. Her husband has a fetish about letting older married guys use her. The only think is she films the action close up (no faces) and especially when you nut and pull out.

Little screening to go through and she is heavier than her pics show. But its free if you get through the hoops.

Her husbands posts vids on some of the 'wife sites' and solicits for the same on there.

I have seen this post over and over for years and I have always wondered what the deal is on it? Are they looking to set you up to rob you or can he even get it up? I would like to get a little reciprocation myself. I am curious to what everybody thinks about this. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/older-dom-man-sought-to-use/6389241507.html.

"IMPORTANT READ ALL BEFORE ANSWERING.

**not seeking one time meet.

**seek more of second husband to use her.

**must be aggressive bordering on forceful.

**MUST BE ABLE TO GET HARD she will not suck and suck.

**shedoes this for marriage I have need her to be used.

**prefer quick and go meets.

Don't HAVE SOME INTERNET FANTASY.

BE OLDER. CLEAN. OK WITH PREG RISKY MEETINGS IF you NOT FIXED NO CONDOMS USED.

WEEKLY OR MORE MEETS.

I PREFER QUICK AND GO REGULAR LONGTERM MEETS.

BE OVER 40 LOCAL SEND A CLEAR PIC OF COCK AND BE OK WITH THE ABOVE.

WED ALL 3 MEET IN PUBLIC AND GO FROM THERE.

SHE ATTRACTIVE but more lets it happen and fully consents.

She does this for marriage. Man must be ok using her she more lays for it.

GIVE A GOOD DESCRIPTION OF YOUR SITUATION AND ALL THE ABOVE OR WE WEONT BOTHER TO REPLY. ONE OR 2 LINE EMAILS won't BE BOTHERED WITH OR TAKEN SERIOUSLY. You ONLY GET OUT WHAT you PUT IN.

WANT HER LEFT FILLED AND PUT IN PLACE AS W*E".

Queen City Guy
11-28-17, 10:20
This is a real one. 32 yo in Belmont.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/daytime-rendezvous-with-the/6395484576.html

A little heavier than the pictures look but she has huge tits with big suckable nipples. Met at an apartment that was clean and neat, and man this woman knows how to please, one of the best I've ever been with. She was so good at playing with me I had to make her stop before I popped. Got on top and gave me the ride of my life. Was a little pricey (for me anyway).

TjtjtJall
11-28-17, 10:53

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/daytime-rendezvous-with-the/6395484576.html

A little heavier than the pictures look but she has huge tits with big suckable nipples. Met at an apartment that was clean and neat, and man this woman knows how to please, one of the best I've ever been with. She was so good at playing with me I had to make her stop before I popped. Got on top and gave me the ride of my life. Was a little pricey (for me anyway).Was it this one?

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/blow-go-trade-tonight-w4m/6389904414.html

NC Transplant
11-28-17, 14:32
That wouldn't be too far for me but the pricey thing may stop me.

A little heavier than the pictures look but she has huge tits with big suckable nipples. Met at an apartment that was clean and neat, and man this woman knows how to please, one of the best I've ever been with. She was so good at playing with me I had to make her stop before I popped. Got on top and gave me the ride of my life. Was a little pricey (for me anyway).

Queen City Guy
11-28-17, 17:37
Here and whoever keeps flagging them STOP!

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/daytime-rendezvous-with-the/6403876378.html

TP the last text said her fee varied with her financial need. I probably overpaid (unusual for me to be sure!) but she was not on anything, clean, safe, and the service was terrific.

You get to be old like me and even the hoes won't talk to you (LOL) so you're just glad to find someone who appreciates you and gives you more than you're looking for.

That wouldn't be too far for me but the pricey thing may stop me.

Calvin0
12-02-17, 00:03
For the love of zeus, would you please put a phone number in with your link. The urls are taken down in hours / days and the reports become useless without a way to link them together.

MikeLittle
12-04-17, 10:12
I took a shot on this one based on the review and hype. I wish I didn't. You need to cover her face with blanket. BIG girl. Not attractive or talented by any means. Only good thing was, for such a big girl she was tight. She is in a decent apartment, but kinda rough attitude. Hope it helps.

Pete4444
12-04-17, 13:38
I had a friend who went and saw Nita. Nothing but, a crappy massage:

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/welcome-to-charlottedont/6411983526.html

NC Transplant
12-04-17, 17:36
She has gotten good reviews in the past. A case of YMMV or she has went DOWNHILL? Thanks for the report.

I had a friend who went and saw Nita. Nothing but, a crappy massage:

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/welcome-to-charlottedont/6411983526.html

KittyBaby
12-04-17, 18:50
And you are??I am her, love. I'm alone no guy no nothing hope why'all are happy.

Lildevil01
12-07-17, 18:42
Saw this and thought I should share.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/scam-be-careful-w4m/6415859473.html

Stay Safe Devil.

Usa199
12-07-17, 22:29
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/older-the-berry-w4m/6416696272.html

She seems fun if anyones into older gals and just posted this listing a few hours ago too, may text to see how much of a donation she's looking for.

Queen City Guy
12-08-17, 10:10
Hey just saw your post, sorry it wasn't a good thing for you. I thought I was honest about her body but sounds like for whatever the reason the service you got wasn't what I got because what I got made up for the looks but YMMV as we all say. The reality is most on CL aren't GFE material but they aren't GFE priced either.

In my old age maybe I'm looking for something different:

Above all SAFETY.

Clean safe place to host, generally not a hotel (LE hot-spots) or a place where NO adult males are present.

No drama.

No drugs if possible.

No smelly cats.

And I prefer someone who isn't turning 12 tricks a day.

Will to trade off on the looks for the above.

But that's just me. I'll keep your expectations in mind next time you ask.

I took a shot on this one based on the review and hype. I wish I didn't. You need to cover her face with blanket. BIG girl. Not attractive or talented by any means. Only good thing was, for such a big girl she was tight. She is in a decent apartment, but kinda rough attitude. Hope it helps.

EliteDreamz
12-09-17, 14:17
I'll be in Charlotte tomorrow for the Panthers game but was trying to set up a dream afterwards. Lookin for latins and bbw

HomerSimpson69
12-12-17, 03:52
Interesting ad and have been corresponding with her. Anyone have Intel or seen this before? I might just pull the trigger and enjoy the dream.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/looking-for-lots-of-cum-w4mm/6419564734.html

BigTeddyBear
12-14-17, 09:51
Hi guys. Saw Mia a couple of days ago. She has a cute face, BBW with flabby belly, and nice big tits. Says she will do GFE and BBBJ after she gets to know you, but we managed to hit it off on first visit. BBBJ was meh but other parts of session were ok. YMMV.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/early-bird-mia-w4m/6410506222.html

Usa199
12-14-17, 22:06
Interesting ad and have been corresponding with her. Anyone have Intel or seen this before? I might just pull the trigger and enjoy the dream.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/looking-for-lots-of-cum-w4mm/6419564734.htmlPost has been deleted.

Jrzyboy
12-15-17, 11:04
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/hobbyists-w4m/6426131444.html

Contacted her via craigslist. Thinking of taking the plunge. Does anyone have any intel on her? Quoted. 80 20 minutes and $. 50 for an hour.

ClarkW
12-15-17, 11:59
If I hadn't just played yesterday with Bellvue Beauty, I'd be jumping on that for sure!

Contacted her via craigslist. Thinking of taking the plunge. Does anyone have any intel on her? Quoted. 80 20 minutes and $. 50 for an hour.

Member #6685
12-15-17, 12:32

Contacted her via craigslist. Thinking of taking the plunge. Does anyone have any intel on her? Quoted. 80 20 minutes and $. 50 for an hour.Wow, just wow. I would love to take a dive with her.

Queen City Guy
12-15-17, 16:55
I'm checking it out too.

Just during school hours which is a good sign, and a widow (she says). Her ole man would be proud.

$80 for a short visit (20 minutes or less).

$150 for an hour visit.

I am only available Monday through Friday during school hours. The weekends are by appointment only.

I am a widowed mother of school aged children. When they are home I am not available.

Wow, just wow. I would love to take a dive with her.

Member #6685
12-15-17, 18:31
I'm checking it out too.

Just during school hours which is a good sign, and a widow (she says). Her ole man would be proud.

$80 for a short visit (20 minutes or less).

$150 for an hour visit.

I am only available Monday through Friday during school hours. The weekends are by appointment only.

I am a widowed mother of school aged children. When they are home I am not available.I read her as and it says white men only so I am out but she is super hot.

HomerSimpson69
12-16-17, 04:41
I read her as and it says white men only so I am out but she is super hot.I have a dream with her this morning and hope all goes well. Will report back.

Member #6685
12-16-17, 10:38
I have a dream with her this morning and hope all goes well. Will report back.Cool but there's no chance I can see her.

Crewzin
12-16-17, 11:49
I have a dream with her this morning and hope all goes well. Will report back.I got over 27 messages sent back and forth, no phone #, location or firm appointment yet. Says she doesn't have a burner phone all contact is through CL email. I wish you luck but smells too fishy to me.

HomerSimpson69
12-16-17, 11:54
I got over 27 messages sent back and forth, no phone #, location or firm appointment yet. Says she doesn't have a burner phone all contact is through CL email. I wish you luck but smells too fishy to me.Yeah it's odd you say that as our 10 am she had to reschedule and I wasn't able to get a number either. Not going to drive 45 minutes without better reassurance. Still working on it, but not looking optimistic at this moment!

Wildcat86
12-16-17, 13:32
Yeah it's odd you say that as our 10 am she had to reschedule and I wasn't able to get a number either. Not going to drive 45 minutes without better reassurance. Still working on it, but not looking optimistic at this moment!I have been emailing her as well.

She is telling me that she is avaiable today.

Very tempting, but also odd. I thought that she might be getting lit up with emails / inquiries.

Corvette704
12-16-17, 15:12
Yeah it's odd you say that as our 10 am she had to reschedule and I wasn't able to get a number either. Not going to drive 45 minutes without better reassurance. Still working on it, but not looking optimistic at this moment!We emailed a few dozen times last week. Never got a number from her. We set a day and time. I showed up to a duplex in Monroe. I knocked on the door. No answer. I waited a few and left. She emailed me back saying she didn't hear me knocking. She then them told me she had am unwanted house guest and that she would be able to host in a hotel in Matthews the next day. I got a bad vibe about it and decided to pass. I have learned to go with my gut feeling after jumping out a second story window last year because of a so called jealous BF showing up right after the money changed hands. I don't want to be robbed anymore.

Member #6685
12-16-17, 15:25
I have been emailing her as well.

Very tempting, but also odd. I thought that she might be getting lit up with emails / inquiries.You guys are making me feel better.

LookOut4
12-16-17, 16:34
I have seen this lady twice. Once for an hour and once for 20 minutes. She is a GFE. I enjoyed our getting to know her session. I will probably repeat in the future.

I have been emailing her as well.

Very tempting, but also odd. I thought that she might be getting lit up with emails / inquiries.

Wildcat86
12-17-17, 11:48

Contacted her via craigslist. Thinking of taking the plunge. Does anyone have any intel on her? Quoted. 80 20 minutes and $. 50 for an hour.I visited her.

Hotel is a dump, but she is very nice. Intelligent woman with a good sense of humor.

Pic is her, but it is at least 5 years old.

Very much GFE before, during, and after. Very responsive.

If you like MILF type, then she is great.

Treat her well, please. Nice woman.

Jrzyboy
12-17-17, 21:06
I visited her.

Hotel is a dump, but she is very nice. Intelligent woman with a good sense of humor.

Treat her well, please. Nice woman.Saw her this afternoon. She must have changed hotels, as it wasnt a dump. Had no problem making contact and setting up meeting. Arrived to find a very attractive MILF wearing a sexy nightie and some thigh high stocking. Not a clock watcher. Was going to stay for 30 minutes but went way over. She is very GFE from start to finish. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I will definitely be going back for seconds.

Concordian1977
12-18-17, 14:20
Met this one last Friday.

Read Full Ad Before Responding.

🌹127801;127801;127801;127801;127801;.

Hosting relief this dreary afternoon. Yes I did say this afternoon not evening. No drama or BS. Quick visit oral only is for TODAY only.

Is by appointment only so please give a time for this afternoon when responding.

Make appt within 3 messages.

Please don't waste my time; if your just wanting to chat join a chat group.

*Adult (30+) cut Professional white and AA only please.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/hosting-head-w4m/6429839303.html

Clean house, nice lady, late 40's, tongue and nipple piercings, gave a great topless BBBJCIM on her massage table at a great value.

Would repeat.

NC Transplant
12-18-17, 14:56
Ohhh I bet that tongue piercing felt good? No number in the ad and it said: "today only".

Hosting relief this dreary afternoon. Yes I did say this afternoon not evening. No drama or BS. Quick visit oral only is for TODAY only.

Is by appointment only so please give a time for this afternoon when responding.

Clean house, nice lady, late 40's, tongue and nipple piercings, gave a great topless BBBJCIM on her massage table at a great value.

Would repeat.

Crewzin
12-18-17, 16:29

Would repeat.She is old school best it gets, shame all girls are not like this.

HDLover
12-18-17, 16:57

Would repeat.I've seen this one several times. She is good at what she does. Have not tried the massage yet, but might give it a try.

HDLover
12-18-17, 16:59
Ohhh I bet that tongue piercing felt good? No number in the ad and it said: "today only".Make contact thru Craigslist and she will set you up and give contact info.

Sludgepup
12-19-17, 14:59
Saw her this afternoon. She must have changed hotels, as it wasnt a dump. Had no problem making contact and setting up meeting. Arrived to find a very attractive MILF wearing a sexy nightie and some thigh high stocking. Not a clock watcher. Was going to stay for 30 minutes but went way over. She is very GFE from start to finish. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I will definitely be going back for seconds.Started talking with this one and it turns out she was a provider I saw off and on three or four years ago. She was always amazing! Saw her in her home. Always paid for half and hour and was with her much, much longer. As I recall, she's quite the cowgirl (but she loved it from behind, said her husband wouldn't do that) Thanks for posting this info. If my enthusiasm hasn't scared her off, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with this old flame!

XpVesta
12-19-17, 15:44
Started talking with this one and it turns out she was a provider I saw off and on three or four years ago. She was always amazing! Saw her in her home. Always paid for half and hour and was with her much, much longer. As I recall, she's quite the cowgirl (but she loved it from behind, said her husband wouldn't do that) Thanks for posting this info. If my enthusiasm hasn't scared her off, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with this old flame!Ad is down now. Any alternate link or pics?

NC Transplant
12-19-17, 16:29
I sent her a message but got nothing back. I guess you guys have covered her up with messages. She sounds appealing. Now the ad is gone.

I visited her.

Treat her well, please. Nice woman.

Jrzyboy
12-20-17, 11:42
Ad is down now. Any alternate link or pics?She has ad up today.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/hobbyists-w4m/6432209156.html

Forand06
12-20-17, 13:14
Never used CL before. Do you just reach out using the "email reply" option within CL?

She has ad up today.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/hobbyists-w4m/6432209156.html

Concordian1977
12-20-17, 13:36
Never used CL before. Do you just reach out using the "email reply" option within CL?Yes, that will give you an email link.

Banker443
12-20-17, 15:35
Never used CL before. Do you just reach out using the "email reply" option within CL?Ohhhhhh yeah I hooked up w her few years ago!! Same pic I wonder what she looks like now?? Was a little bottom heavy but damn she had skills serious skills and wow she tight and hot as hell!! Like the previous guy we used to hook up at her house.

AdamEve7
12-23-17, 15:12

Contacted her via craigslist. Thinking of taking the plunge. Does anyone have any intel on her? Quoted. 80 20 minutes and $. 50 for an hour.Works out of Monroe area, this is SCAM guys, I was there at her location its a private house in bushes, knocked the door and waited for few minutes as no one answered, was leaving then saw this African American guy coming from backyard with something in his hand I quickly ran to my car and ran away. Be Safe!!

HDLover
12-23-17, 21:45
c92cd-6431029009@pers.craigslist.org

Has anyone seen this one that advertises on Craigslist? Emailed and she sent back 40 massage 60 with ending.

Jrzyboy
12-25-17, 10:01
Works out of Monroe area, this is SCAM guys, I was there at her location its a private house in bushes, knocked the door and waited for few minutes as no one answered, was leaving then saw this African American guy coming from backyard with something in his hand I quickly ran to my car and ran away. Be Safe!!I've already seen her 2 x in the last week. She is anything but a scam. Total GFE. A real sweetheart.

NcCajun74
12-26-17, 10:25
I've seen this one several times. She is good at what she does. Have not tried the massage yet, but might give it a try.Anybody have a phone number they can share. Or is there a link to an Ad somewhere that hasn't been taken down?

Cajun.

OktoberMan1
12-27-17, 14:58
zzk2z-6438952242@pers.craigslist.org

I want to say I've seen her reported on somewhere, but not sure. Has anyone see her?

NC Transplant
12-27-17, 15:40
Posting these reply to links is totally useless. There is another one below. Click on the link and it opens an email client. Nobody knows who you are talking about. Maybe post a screen capture of the ad and post the picture is the best way? You can do that with your clipping tool in newer windows computers.

zzk2z-6438952242@pers.craigslist.org

I want to say I've seen her reported on somewhere, but not sure. Has anyone see her?

Schandl2
12-27-17, 15:48
I've seen this one several times. She is good at what she does. Have not tried the massage yet, but might give it a try.Can you I'm me the contact info.

TjtjtJall
12-27-17, 16:47
I've already seen her 2 x in the last week. She is anything but a scam. Total GFE. A real sweetheart.I've seen her a couple times as well. Complete GFE.

OktoberMan1
12-28-17, 12:20
I looked through the posts & found a couple reports from hardbill47. Post 465-475ish.

Posting these reply to links is totally useless. There is another one below. Click on the link and it opens an email client. Nobody knows who you are talking about. Maybe post a screen capture of the ad and post the picture is the best way? You can do that with your clipping tool in newer windows computers.

NC Transplant
12-28-17, 13:07
Confirming what I was thinking. A ONE post wonder with an agenda, perhaps a competitor?

I've seen her a couple times as well. Complete GFE.

Jrogers318
12-28-17, 16:56
Have seen Joyce a couple of times. Easy to connect with and locate her "office" in a building with several other massage providers. She's an attractive lady and well-endowed topside. Definitely knows what she's doing with her massage skills. Found her to be friendlier on my second visit than the first. Will most likely see her again on future visits to the Queen City.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/best-massage-in-town/6440629446.html

WRushJr1
12-29-17, 08:57
Have seen Joyce a couple of times. Easy to connect with and locate her "office" in a building with several other massage providers. She's an attractive lady and well-endowed topside. Definitely knows what she's doing with her massage skills. Found her to be friendlier on my second visit than the first. Will most likely see her again on future visits to the Queen City.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/best-massage-in-town/6440629446.htmlWhere there any extras and what was the total?

Member #5660
12-29-17, 09:38
Where there any extras and what was the total?Joyce gives a great massage but she is not remotely attractive but she does have a big rack. .

Good price. Good massage. And happy.

HDLover
12-29-17, 14:40
Joyce gives a great massage but she is not remotely attractive but she does have a big rack. .

Good price. Good massage. And happy.Now this is an accurate description.

Banker443
12-29-17, 15:16
Now this is an accurate description.I concur, excellent massage. Nice lady. Easy going, nice HE and price is great. That's it!

Dockers55
12-30-17, 08:47
I concur, excellent massage. Nice lady. Easy going, nice HE and price is great. That's it!If you go see her, do know she is a non stop chatterbox, that goes on and on about her family, love life, etc, That has been my experience. She will let the girls come out and play near the end of the massage.

ThatGuy1970
12-30-17, 11:33
I concur, excellent massage. Nice lady. Easy going, nice HE and price is great. That's it!I have seen Joyce off and on for years, have even gotten a few kittens from her. She is good massage, gigantic tits, will let you roam freely. I just don't find her very attractive. So I don't roam much. Now she has done other things for me, but again I have known her now 8 years.

Sludgepup
12-30-17, 15:17
I have seen Joyce off and on for years, have even gotten a few kittens from her. She is good massage, gigantic tits, will let you roam freely. I just don't find her very attractive. So I don't roam much. Now she has done other things for me, but again I have known her now 8 years.Is "a few kittens" slang for sex? Or do you mean actual kittens?

Jrogers318
12-30-17, 15:58
If you go see her, do know she is a non stop chatterbox, that goes on and on about her family, love life, etc, That has been my experience. She will let the girls come out and play near the end of the massage.You are correct. That is one thing I meant to mention in my initial post about her but forgot to do so. Thanks for mentioning it.

ThatGuy1970
12-30-17, 20:42
Is "a few kittens" slang for sex? Or do you mean actual kittens?LOL, I don't do code words, actual kittens for my kids. Her mouth is not just good for her non stop talking too. Will leave it at that.

NC Transplant
12-31-17, 09:55
Maybe she needs something in that mouth to keep it busy?

LOL, I don't do code words, actual kittens for my kids. Her mouth is not just good for her non stop talking too. Will leave it at that.

LookOut4
12-31-17, 15:22
Maybe she needs something in that mouth to keep it busy?I saw her yesterday, she did a great job. We talked for a bit then when I stopped replying she was quiet for a period of time and did an awesome massage.

Noah586
12-31-17, 17:16
Ohhhhhh yeah I hooked up w her few years ago!! Same pic I wonder what she looks like now?? Was a little bottom heavy but damn she had skills serious skills and wow she tight and hot as hell!! Like the previous guy we used to hook up at her house.Her new ad is posting a pic.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/provider-available-w4m/6443738287.html

RodneyMan
01-03-18, 15:35
Saw her ad she used to post on BP. Sent email set up time to meet in office off Albemarle rd near Sharon amity. Had options on website took the upgrade b2 b for $. 20. She is still attractive a little heavier than a few years ago. Gave good massage both nude b2 b got all worked up. She said full menu available after first meeting negotiable and as I remember she was pretty good but did not get the chance. Solid will probably repeat. She will send website if this does not work. Bodyrelax15. Wixsite.

Mandanglo08
01-04-18, 11:53
c92cd-6431029009@pers.craigslist.org

Has anyone seen this one that advertises on Craigslist? Emailed and she sent back 40 massage 60 with ending.I got in contact with her and she totally wasted my time. She gave me the same rates as you and we set up a time. During the entire process I was calling her, because she didn't respond to text, and she would either pick up or call right back. When I finally arrived at the location, I called. No response. Text. No response. Email. No response. Finally she called back saying she had another client and I needed to come back later. We were just on the phone 5 minutes ago! So if you want to take that risk of wasting time and gas go ahead and try her.

SvtCobraGuy
01-06-18, 02:56
This is not a review but more of a heads up. This girl has been posting for weeks, when I first had contact with her she said she didn't have a phone and was using her ipad, said she needed $ so she could go to ollies to get her daughter shit for Christmas blah blah blah. Never met up with her. About a week ago she started posting that she was in the sunset road area which is 2 miles from my job. Emailed her through CL, same bullshit, I don't have a phone, car going to get repo'd, staying from place to place, blah blah blah. She tells me she's sitting in the parking lot of just save on sunset road. I ask which car, she doesn't respond so I drive there, cash in my pocket, car nice and warm inside and I cruise the lot and not a single car had a young black female sitting in it. I wait around for a little bit, never hear from her so I leave. I email her again and told I waited in that lot for a 1/2 hour, never saw her, had cash in my pocket. She responds and says "you never said you were on your way", I told her I didn't think I had to, she said she was just sitting in her car so I drove over. She says "I was sitting in the parking lot but I wasn't going to stay if no one said they were coming". At this point I had enough of her shit and told her to fuck off. Anyways, here's a few of her ads still up on CL. Total time wasting, no phone having *.

Blowjob until you cum. W4 m (Near statesville rd).

Your pic gets mine.

I'm a single black female std free talented with my mouth.

Looking for a older man 35 years or older who is down for carplay near sunset road let me hop in your car and suck you off until you cum.

Morning blowjob. W4 m (Statesville Rd).

Looking for morning play (you host or carplay) between right now and 2 PM please include pic in email No pic No reply no nudes (I won't be sending nudes).

I am a single black female std free small bbw interested in men over 40 race or size doesn't matter just be std free.

SvtCobraGuy
01-06-18, 07:50
This is not a review but more of a heads up. This girl has been posting for weeks, when I first had contact with her she said she didn't have a phone and was using her ipad, said she needed $ so she could go to ollies to get her daughter shit for Christmas blah blah blah. Never met up with her. About a week ago she started posting that she was in the sunset road area which is 2 miles from my job. Emailed her through CL, same bullshit, I don't have a phone, car going to get repo'd, staying from place to place, blah blah blah. She tells me she's sitting in the parking lot of just save on sunset road. I ask which car, she doesn't respond so I drive there, cash in my pocket, car nice and warm inside and I cruise the lot and not a single car had a young black female sitting in it. I wait around for a little bit, never hear from her so I leave. I email her again and told I waited in that lot for a 1/2 hour, never saw her, had cash in my pocket. She responds and says "you never said you were on your way", I told her I didn't think I had to, she said she was just sitting in her car so I drove over. She says "I was sitting in the parking lot but I wasn't going to stay if no one said they were coming". At this point I had enough of her shit and told her to fuck off. Anyways, here's a few of her ads still up on CL. Total time wasting, no phone having *.

Blowjob until you cum. W4 m (Near statesville rd).

Your pic gets mine.

I'm a single black female std free talented with my mouth.

Looking for a older man 35 years or older who is down for carplay near sunset road let me hop in your car and suck you off until you cum.

Morning blowjob. W4 m (Statesville Rd).

Looking for morning play (you host or carplay) between right now and 2 PM please include pic in email No pic No reply no nudes (I won't be sending nudes).

I am a single black female std free small bbw interested in men over 40 race or size doesn't matter just be std free.

Fwiw12
01-06-18, 15:52
Her new ad is posting a pic.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/provider-available-w4m/6443738287.htmlHi all, sorry. I will start posting. I've only lurked, shame on me, I know.

Everytime I get to this thread, I don't get to the CL ad quick enough before it's taken down. Is this Cherie? Sherie? 40, suuuper skinny, aimed to please, worked out of a small house off a road in Matthews area? If it is, I would be thankful for her number. She's my ATF. I've tried emailing, periodically seeing if she turns the old number on, etc. Can PM me directly to verify or if you have it. Thanks.

Fwiw12
01-06-18, 16:00
Her new ad is posting a pic.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/provider-available-w4m/6443738287.htmlAll, I'm sorry I've only ever lurked. Maybe this is what gets me to be a regular contributor!

Is this Cherie? 40? Suuuper skinny, nice as hell, enjoyed her clients? I saw her regularly at the small house and then once off of 74. If it's her, could you private message me her number? By the time I click on her ads you post, it's taken down. She'd know me right away. Can PM for details. Thank You!

AdamEve7
01-07-18, 15:12
Saw her ad she used to post on BP. Sent email set up time to meet in office off Albemarle rd near Sharon amity. Had options on website took the upgrade b2 b for $. 20. She is still attractive a little heavier than a few years ago. Gave good massage both nude b2 b got all worked up. She said full menu available after first meeting negotiable and as I remember she was pretty good but did not get the chance. Solid will probably repeat. She will send website if this does not work. Bodyrelax15. Wixsite.FS not available, she is ok if looking for regular massage, no upgrades available on menu.

Backlash
01-07-18, 16:19
Text this girl late one night and got reply next morning. She advertises in CL when available. Mostly only outcall for now. She was very eager to please. Good communication skills. Can carry a conversation and has a sense of humor. It was total GFE and if you like T and A she represents both exceptionally well. No Greek and donation was quite reasonable. She is trying to build a client base here after moving back to the area from Wilmington. Check her out.

Bronco Driver
01-07-18, 21:43
Text this girl late one night and got reply next morning. She advertises in CL when available. Mostly only outcall for now. She was very eager to please. Good communication skills. Can carry a conversation and has a sense of humor. It was total GFE and if you like T and A she represents both exceptionally well. No Greek and donation was quite reasonable. She is trying to build a client base here after moving back to the area from Wilmington. Check her out.Little know how to find CL by name. Contact, phone, etc. Thanks.

Cosmo123
01-08-18, 22:05
Anyone every heard of this Indie before? Thanks.

Member #5660
01-09-18, 08:46
Anyone every heard of this Indie before? Thanks.What is the ad?

Member #5660
01-09-18, 08:51
Anyone every heard of this Indie before? Thanks.Yes, went yesterday. I do not recommend.

Corvette704
01-09-18, 11:57
Anyone every heard of this Indie before? Thanks.We texted back and fort a few times and because of her limited availability (10-2) I had to pass.

Finger Bang
01-09-18, 18:16
FS not available, she is ok if looking for regular massage, no upgrades available on menu.I know YMMV, but that's just not true at all. Very attractive, much prettier than her pics and upgrades are available. Plenty of good reviews saying the same thing! Anyone feel free to PM.

Member #5660
01-09-18, 18:17
We texted back and fort a few times and because of her limited availability (10-2) I had to pass.Kind of funny she says 9-5 7 days a week now but either way better you didn't go. Sucks.

Cosmo123
01-10-18, 22:50
Yes, went yesterday. I do not recommend.Thanks for the feedback. Saved me a trip.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/ladies-and-gentlemen-treat/6450584649.html

BigTeddyBear
01-12-18, 04:14
So, I was passing through CLT for a couple of days and had a dream with Summer (also goes by Snowflake). She had an in-call location in a motel on and. Tryon. Emailed her at first through CL, then we set up a meet via text, I was able to convince her to take $ for the HR. She is a sweetheart, curvy in all the right places, and provided an awesome BBBJ / GFE service, though kissing was off the menu. Would definitely see her again. For some reason her ads keep getting flagged, but she is real.

BTB.

Banker443
01-19-18, 14:31
Anyone give these mom and daughter duo I'm China grove a try? Both together $$$ said no rules and they will openly love each other. I think it's bs. But who knows. Any report?

TarHeel85
01-19-18, 18:33
Anyone give these mom and daughter duo I'm China grove a try? Both together $$$ said no rules and they will openly love each other. I think it's bs. But who knows. Any report?Do you have their number? I can't seem to find the add. I'll give them a try next week if I can get in touch with them.

Banker443
01-19-18, 19:53
Do you have their number? I can't seem to find the add. I'll give them a try next week if I can get in touch with them.Yeah pm me I have their digits. Been texting her. Moms like a 2 daughter is like a 4 both together might be a 7?? If hey were hotter I'd jump a the taboo but tbh hey kinda make me gag. But if you want to try give me a pm.

Member #5660
01-19-18, 20:37
Yeah pm me I have their digits. Been texting her. Moms like a 2 daughter is like a 4 both together might be a 7?? If hey were hotter I'd jump a the taboo but tbh hey kinda make me gag. But if you want to try give me a pm.You were being generous with those numbers to.

EclipseNJ
01-19-18, 21:03
Anyone give these mom and daughter duo I'm China grove a try? Both together $$$ said no rules and they will openly love each other. I think it's bs. But who knows. Any report?Ill take the plunge and report if anyone cares to share contact info.

IH8HJsAz
01-20-18, 16:49
Anyone give these mom and daughter duo I'm China grove a try? Both together $$$ said no rules and they will openly love each other. I think it's bs. But who knows. Any report?The mom looks like she would suck the life out of any but the heartiest monger.

TarHeel85
01-20-18, 18:46
The mom looks like she would suck the life out of any but the heartiest monger.I'm trying but I can't get a text back LOL.

Queen City Guy
01-21-18, 07:55
I'm trying but I can't get a text back LOL.I had the same problem. Got her number back in December and she wanted $. 2 then she went radio silent. When I saw the mom I texted her and asked if her mom dated, she responded in the affirmative so then I asked for her stats and a pic and she texted back 'why'. I said because I liked mature, and I liked to know what someone looked like before I set up a date. She went radio silent again. Not chasing it, have other options.

Inf Reg
01-21-18, 15:18
I visited Nicole's a week or so ago. Guess who was there. The daughter is a nice little spinner. Six months post partum. Very friendly and accommodating. Just got a quick look at momma. Nicole's is very expensive. $$! Doesn't sound too bad for the 2.

Anyone give these mom and daughter duo I'm China grove a try? Both together $$$ said no rules and they will openly love each other. I think it's bs. But who knows. Any report?

Lildevil01
01-21-18, 18:10
I had the same problem. Got her number back in December and she wanted $. 2 then she went radio silent. When I saw the mom I texted her and asked if her mom dated, she responded in the affirmative so then I asked for her stats and a pic and she texted back 'why'. I said because I liked mature, and I liked to know what someone looked like before I set up a date. She went radio silent again. Not chasing it, have other options.The daughter has a post up now for house cleaning in Mooresville.

Lildevil01
01-21-18, 18:15
The daughter has a post up now for house cleaning in Mooresville.Sorry it was Lake Norman and it's I'm the Strictly platonic section.

JustEvan
01-22-18, 21:41
Any intel here? Don't see any hits on phone number. Name sounds familiar.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/relax-with-gaby-sofia/6467112409.html

Perhaps same girl here?

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/charlotte/754-317-8038/1/1157026

Wildcat86
01-23-18, 12:05
Any intel here? Don't see any hits on phone number. Name sounds familiar.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/relax-with-gaby-sofia/6467112409.html

Perhaps same girl here?

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/charlotte/754-317-8038/1/1157026Phone numbers listed are completely different.

Those pics are likely not her.

SClatinguy
01-23-18, 13:06
I visited Nicole's a week or so ago. Guess who was there. The daughter is a nice little spinner. Six months post partum. Very friendly and accommodating. Just got a quick look at momma. Nicole's is very expensive. $$! Doesn't sound too bad for the 2.What's Nicoles? Link?

Anyone have the link to the mom and daughter some of you are talking about? I looked it up and no luck.

JustEvan
01-23-18, 14:22
Phone numbers listed are completely different.

Those pics are likely not her.Point well taken. I know sometimes phone numbers change but not for a good and careful provider.

Jrzyboy
01-29-18, 18:40
I've seen her a couple times as well. Complete GFE.Been trying to get ahold of her for a few days now. Have sent emails and text message but have not heard back from her. Does anyone know if she is around? And working?

Backlash
01-31-18, 14:05
Text this girl late one night and got reply next morning. She advertises in CL when available. Mostly only outcall for now. She was very eager to please. Good communication skills. Can carry a conversation and has a sense of humor. It was total GFE and if you like T and A she represents both exceptionally well. No Greek and donation was quite reasonable. She is trying to build a client base here after moving back to the area from Wilmington. Check her out.Bre is hosting today in concord. . 8 hh and $. 2 hr. She is worth it.

TarHeel85
02-02-18, 10:09
Bre is hosting today in concord. . 8 hh and $. 2 hr. She is worth it.She's worth the visit! I saw her the other day, BBBJ like a wild woman, deep throat lots of spit, great skills. Was a car date so was limited on positions but very tight shaved pussy and nice titts. She's a very nice girl and easy to talk to. Go see her guys.

JustCurius
02-02-18, 10:25
She's worth the visit! I saw her the other day, BBBJ like a wild woman, deep throat lots of spit, great skills. Was a car date so was limited on positions but very tight shaved pussy and nice titts. She's a very nice girl and easy to talk to. Go see her guys.Where do I find her on CL?

JadedTraveler
02-02-18, 13:32
She's worth the visit! I saw her the other day, BBBJ like a wild woman, deep throat lots of spit, great skills. Was a car date so was limited on positions but very tight shaved pussy and nice titts. She's a very nice girl and easy to talk to. Go see her guys.Is there a link that we can follow up with?

JT.

RavenHairBeaut
02-02-18, 13:56
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TarHeel85
02-02-18, 14:26
Where do I find her on CL?I talked to her today, she gave me this link for her backpage post.

http://posting.charlotte.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/clt/charlotte.backpage.com/?oid=58452382&uid=a075892754bbcb019bfc6a796f80faa2

ThatGuy1970
02-05-18, 13:59
So I posted a job available ad on facebook (I do once in awhile to see if I can hook a few) an assistant job. So I had several answers. Did interviewing and had a couple of bites. One was a young black female with a young daughter who needs work badly! So badly she decided she had to do me a solid. Not super attractive but huge tits. Next day had a former nurse show up saying she was released a few years ago. Now this woman is UGLY, but after a few minutes of talking I was letting her leave when she grabbed my junk. Well members message me for details and yes they are available according to their words.

Broke Bad
02-06-18, 10:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Blumpy420
02-06-18, 11:58
So I posted a job available ad on facebook (I do once in awhile to see if I can hook a few) an assistant job. So I had several answers. Did interviewing and had a couple of bites. One was a young black female with a young daughter who needs work badly! So badly she decided she had to do me a solid. Not super attractive but huge tits. Next day had a former nurse show up saying she was released a few years ago. Now this woman is UGLY, but after a few minutes of talking I was letting her leave when she grabbed my junk. Well members message me for details and yes they are available according to their words.Sounds like a great way to find a lawsuit.

Member #5660
02-06-18, 12:45
So I posted a job available ad on facebook (I do once in awhile to see if I can hook a few) an assistant job. So I had several answers. Did interviewing and had a couple of bites. One was a young black female with a young daughter who needs work badly! So badly she decided she had to do me a solid. Not super attractive but huge tits. Next day had a former nurse show up saying she was released a few years ago. Now this woman is UGLY, but after a few minutes of talking I was letting her leave when she grabbed my junk. Well members message me for details and yes they are available according to their words.Have fun getting sued or sexual assault charges filed on that one.

NC Transplant
02-06-18, 15:26
I am sure many women have used their bodies to land jobs and / or get promotions at jobs they have. I would agree with those that have commented on this. I would be very careful trying to find pussy this way. If things go sour you could end up in court with it. When I was working we had a saying to "keep your peter out of the payroll. " There are many ways to find pussy. I would avoid this one.

So I posted a job available ad on facebook (I do once in awhile to see if I can hook a few) an assistant job. So I had several answers. Did interviewing and had a couple of bites. One was a young black female with a young daughter who needs work badly! So badly she decided she had to do me a solid. Not super attractive but huge tits. Next day had a former nurse show up saying she was released a few years ago. Now this woman is UGLY, but after a few minutes of talking I was letting her leave when she grabbed my junk. Well members message me for details and yes they are available according to their words.

AdamEve7
02-06-18, 18:48
ABF or ANR anyone experienced it? Any good provider in town?

CoochieMac
02-07-18, 08:46
So I posted a job available ad on facebook (I do once in awhile to see if I can hook a few) an assistant job. So I had several answers. Did interviewing and had a couple of bites. One was a young black female with a young daughter who needs work badly! So badly she decided she had to do me a solid. Not super attractive but huge tits. Next day had a former nurse show up saying she was released a few years ago. Now this woman is UGLY, but after a few minutes of talking I was letting her leave when she grabbed my junk. Well members message me for details and yes they are available according to their words.First, sexual harassment as a civil action, both fed and state apply to this scenario. Perhaps more troubling is the victimizing of vulnerable ladies- which just might be human trafficking to the feds. Finally, some of these exploited and vulnerable ladies just might be upset enough to exact revenge.

JethRotheRed
02-07-18, 09:29
ABF or ANR anyone experienced it? Any good provider in town?The abbreviations list at the top of the page?? Had to look these up on the urban dictionary. Sorry can't help with recommendations but good luck.

OktoberMan1
02-07-18, 11:13
First, sexual harassment as a civil action, both fed and state apply to this scenario. Perhaps more troubling is the victimizing of vulnerable ladies- which just might be human trafficking to the feds. Finally, some of these exploited and vulnerable ladies just might be upset enough to exact revenge.Victimizing might be a strong word. I wouldn't hunt for puss this way, but if these women are willfully agreeing to have sex for money, I'd call them prostitutes. Not victims or trafficked.

That said, he could probably get just as many women posting an ad saying that he is looking for a massage. Why waste the time of the people who are looking for legit work? And why risk harassment lawsuits ar all? Is he interviewing them at his home or place of business?

Anyway, not trying to spark debate. Just trying to add a respectful opinion to what seems to ve a contentious topic.

Gastonian4
02-07-18, 18:00
Victimizing might be a strong word. I wouldn't hunt for puss this way, but if these women are willfully agreeing to have sex for money, I'd call them prostitutes. Not victims or trafficked.

That said, he could probably get just as many women posting an ad saying that he is looking for a massage. Why waste the time of the people who are looking for legit work? And why risk harassment lawsuits ar all? Is he interviewing them at his home or place of business?

Anyway, not trying to spark debate. Just trying to add a respectful opinion to what seems to ve a contentious topic.I've had periodic luck putting in an ad for models, if you work some of them just the right way you can have limited success. By limited I mean at least 15 girls in the last 10 years I've been able to do the deed with. Just have to say the right things to them.

ThatGuy1970
02-08-18, 07:49
Have fun getting sued or sexual assault charges filed on that one.I understand everyone's concern, I will take under advisement. This is not something I take lightly and have been off and on this sight for many years under a few different names. I am very careful on how I do things and never touch the woman first. I post in a valid section not under gigs, but I see the points being given. I have done this for over 12 years now on Craigslist and during texts and calls I do a weeding out process that is very comprehensive and after you been in it awhile you know what to look for. Like I said this is on occasion and I let them "lead me to water" so they think they are coming up with the ideas themselves. Everything we do gets put into a signed contract of some form so if it ever comes back at me I have documentation to back me up.

ThatGuy1970
02-08-18, 08:34
I am sure many women have used their bodies to land jobs and / or get promotions at jobs they have. I would agree with those that have commented on this. I would be very careful trying to find pussy this way. If things go sour you could end up in court with it. When I was working we had a saying to "keep your peter out of the payroll. " There are many ways to find pussy. I would avoid this one.I never make first move. It is always their "idea" and I always have to "think"about it.

OktoberMan1
02-08-18, 11:06
I've had periodic luck putting in an ad for models, if you work some of them just the right way you can have limited success. By limited I mean at least 15 girls in the last 10 years I've been able to do the deed with. Just have to say the right things to them.Where do you "interview?" Home? Hotel? Just curious.

CoochieMac
02-08-18, 12:48
Victimizing might be a strong word. I wouldn't hunt for puss this way, but if these women are willfully agreeing to have sex for money, I'd call them prostitutes. Not victims or trafficked.

Anyway, not trying to spark debate. Just trying to add a respectful opinion to what seems to ve a contentious topic.In the end, it's between you the ladies and maybe uncle LEO. We all make decisions and being aware is apart of it. I've seen a few pleas taken and it ain't like johns are getting any sympathy. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

ThatGuy1970
02-08-18, 14:28
In the end, it's between you the ladies and maybe uncle LEO. We all make decisions and being aware is apart of it. I've seen a few pleas taken and it ain't like johns are getting any sympathy. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.Lets be honest here, no matter what we do uncle LEO might get involved. Whether it is hitting a parlor, or meeting someone at a hotel, answering a back page ad. So those who are being critical might want to think about what you do also.

ThatGuy1970
02-08-18, 16:31
Where do you "interview?" Home? Hotel? Just curious.No one has ever been to my real house, will leave at that.

JaLoniRose
02-17-18, 11:12
Link to her ad?I have her info!

Muffdiver01
02-17-18, 17:16
I have her info!Good that by chance because it's you in the add? Think so!

Ranger87
02-18-18, 16:30
Does anyone have contact info for Bre and her mom in China Grove? I had her number and lost it.

BWest49
02-21-18, 03:17
Does anyone have contact info for Bre and her mom in China Grove? I had her number and lost it.Which one?

OktoberMan1
02-21-18, 16:59
Anyone try the swingers events by couplesxcape advertised on craigslist? Any info would be helpful.

Ranger87
02-21-18, 23:55
Which one?Someone gave it to me. Thanks.

Bruce2345
02-24-18, 19:18
Anyone seen Alexa lately? I saw her last March and reported. Her partner / scheduler texted me recently and.

Said the menu had expanded. Anyone try?

$35 for 30 minutes.

Matthews.

Monroe road near 51.

Rude and aggressive, no. 😡.

OktoberMan1
02-26-18, 16:53
She has a posting on CL today.

Does anyone have contact info for Bre and her mom in China Grove? I had her number and lost it.

JackTheSnack
02-26-18, 18:02
She has a posting on CL today.Which section did she post in? I can't find the ad?

Wildcat86
02-26-18, 18:57
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/need-real-medical-doctors-w4m/6510309682.html

So I responded to an earlier ad (Saturday) and things escalated very quickly. She's not asking for $$ at this point, but I am thinking TGTBT. Like most of us, I have a lot to lose if this went sideways.

She wants to meet and have me fulfill her fantasy. She even said that she would sign "legal documents" that would keep her from saying anything about it.

Very tempting if her pics are real.

Any advice?

YoungxOne
02-27-18, 11:17
Which section did she post in? I can't find the ad?She never responds to emails and doesn't post a # in her ad.

YoungxOne
02-27-18, 11:38
Which section did she post in? I can't find the ad?She never replies to emails and doesn't leave a # in the ad.

kutha
02-27-18, 16:26
She recently posted on CL under casual encounters "Fun in the sunnn".

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/fun-in-the-sunnn-w4m/6512209442.html

Which section did she post in? I can't find the ad?

SwiftCreek
03-01-18, 19:50
I see all of your posts about Craigslist. I have tried a few posts in the casual encounters section but only get these Spammers wanting you to go to a verification site where they say your not going to get charged but then they charge your card. Happened to me once so I guess the first time is shame on them, second time and anything after is shame on me. If anyone has had some good luck posting on Craigslist for encounters with women and not big guys or Ts then please let me know your magic. Look forward to anyone's response who has scored on Craigslist.

JustFunCoastal
03-02-18, 08:47
I see all of your posts about Craigslist. I have tried a few posts in the casual encounters section but only get these Spammers wanting you to go to a verification site where they say your not going to get charged but then they charge your card. Happened to me once so I guess the first time is shame on them, second time and anything after is shame on me. If anyone has had some good luck posting on Craigslist for encounters with women and not big guys or Ts then please let me know your magic. Look forward to anyone's response who has scored on Craigslist.Craigslist is a waste of time for any sort of random, free, fun hook-up. You have a better chance hanging outside the Weight Watchers weigh-in office looking for the one skinny girl to come out.

MustUask
03-07-18, 23:03
I see all of your posts about Craigslist. I have tried a few posts in the casual encounters section but only get these Spammers wanting you to go to a verification site where they say your not going to get charged but then they charge your card. Happened to me once so I guess the first time is shame on them, second time and anything after is shame on me. If anyone has had some good luck posting on Craigslist for encounters with women and not big guys or Ts then please let me know your magic. Look forward to anyone's response who has scored on Craigslist.That is the biggest thing you have to have for those free random hookups on Craigslist. I just had one about two months ago. She was a young 20 something black girl. I fucked her twice, before she left. Even let me do anal, without even asking and no complaining, AND she was married. But back to the secret. Its patience and due diligence. Keep and active ad running AND check Craigslist every day, SEVERAL times a day. That's the best way to get lucky. However, most of my free Craigslist hookups have come from me posting in the Strictly Platonic section. I've met several FWB from the section over the years. I often use my love of horror movies, to find a chick who also loves horror movies. So, right there, something in common. Just my ten cents, my two cents is free, LOL, of how I work Craigslist.

Muffdiver01
03-08-18, 05:24
That is the biggest thing you have to have for those free random hookups on Craigslist. I just had one about two months ago. She was a young 20 something black girl. I fucked her twice, before she left. Even let me do anal, without even asking and no complaining, AND she was married. But back to the secret. Its patience and due diligence. Keep and active ad running AND check Craigslist every day, SEVERAL times a day. That's the best way to get lucky. However, most of my free Craigslist hookups have come from me posting in the Strictly Platonic section. I've met several FWB from the section over the years. I often use my love of horror movies, to find a chick who also loves horror movies. So, right there, something in common. Just my ten cents, my two cents is free, LOL, of how I work Craigslist.MustUask is 100% correct on this subject. There are some jewels to be found but it takes time and dealing with a lot of BS but it can be done. I keep an ad on there and check it 3 to 4 times a day and have found some sweethearts on there who provide good service at a reasonable price. Many are just down on their luck and need help. I always put a subject word in my ad for them to reply with to cut down on the scammers. When you first place your ad you will get bombarded with fake replies. Happy hunting!

JustFunCoastal
03-12-18, 08:17
I'm heading back your your fine city soon and was hoping someone had details about the person multiple posting as Wonder Woman. I searched but didn't find anything on here. Many thanks!

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/why-wonder-woman/6527326587.html

HDLover
03-12-18, 12:51
I'm heading back your your fine city soon and was hoping someone had details about the person multiple posting as Wonder Woman. I searched but didn't find anything on here. Many thanks!

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/why-wonder-woman/6527326587.htmlBased only on my experience she is a TWOT. Her massage was standing and lightly rubbing my ass for about 20 minutes and talked no stop, flip, HJ and ready to leave. Her rate is 100 for the hour plus tip if you want to.

Ltus20
03-12-18, 13:42
I was wondering if you have any intel regarding: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/msr/6526775301.html. I contacted her and receive the following:

"Hi, I'm available this Monday through Wednesday for appointment. Or let me know what day your looking for.

I live south of Charlotte, off Pineville Matthews road, by arboretum.

It's 100 donation for hour nude massage with hot stones on your back massage and when you return for a second massage appointment that one will be free spring special I'm doing.

Or 60 donation for 40 minutes massage.

It's a light touch sensual massage, nude with mutual touching and I give a great hand release.

I'm a normal girl and I'm helping my dad financially who lives in Florida who had heart surgery before and the doctors found another blockage so I'm trying to help him.

1-703-XXX-3545.

Thanks".

Member #5660
03-12-18, 15:02
Based only on my experience she is a TWOT. Her massage was standing and lightly rubbing my ass for about 20 minutes and talked no stop, flip, HJ and ready to leave. Her rate is 100 for the hour plus tip if you want to.Did you get an hour or 20 minute ass rub?

HDLover
03-12-18, 15:09
Did you get an hour or 20 minute ass rub?Maybe 40 minutes total.

Big Trouble
03-12-18, 16:38
Maybe 40 minutes total.I had the same experience about six months ago. Nice studio in a apt off West Blvd. I got the sense that it was an "office" sharing arrangement.

Big Trouble
03-12-18, 16:43
Nice lady, above average massage, quiet apartment setting, massage table in middle of living room, lots of lotion but an after-shower is available, I think husband was in other room during session, never felt uncomfortable. Worth the 40 + 40 if your looking for a half decent massage without leaving you blue.My experience with Alexa recently was pretty much the same. No complaints here. Nice apartment just beyond Matthews proper. Will go back. Good massage. 0. 6 for hour, 0. 2 extra for topless. And they are nice big naturals.

Gastonian4
03-12-18, 17:41
Maybe 40 minutes total.Roaming allowed?

HDLover
03-12-18, 18:54
Roaming allowed?This lady will offer topless and roaming for an additional tip above the $ entry fee. I will add she is a nice enough lady that likes to talk and I could of stayed the entire hour. I chose to leave because of the quality of the massage for me was a waste of time and not worth it.

Member #5660
03-12-18, 19:12
This lady will offer topless and roaming for an additional tip above the $ entry fee. I will add she is a nice enough lady that likes to talk and I could of stayed the entire hour. I chose to leave because of the quality of the massage for me was a waste of time and not worth it.Gotcha. She wouldn't be something I would want topless or roam on and $100 an hour is already to much for a piss poor massage.

Gvett
03-12-18, 23:09
I was wondering if you have any intel regarding: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/msr/6526775301.html. I contacted her and receive the following:

"Hi, I'm available this Monday through Wednesday for appointment. Or let me know what day your looking for.

It's 100 donation for hour nude massage with hot stones on your back massage and when you return for a second massage appointment that one will be free spring special I'm doing.

It's a light touch sensual massage, nude with mutual touching and I give a great hand release.

I'm a normal girl and I'm helping my dad financially who lives in Florida who had heart surgery before and the doctors found another blockage so I'm trying to help him.

1-703-XXX-3545.

Thanks".I'm pretty sure I saw this lady, Carrie or something. She's nice enough but I can't recommend. She had cats all over the place and I just wasn't attracted to her at all. She offered the next session free but not interested. Too each his own and good luck.

Corvette704
03-13-18, 02:51

1-703-XXX-3545.

Thanks".I visited her when she first started posting. Town home in a decent area. She is blonde and overweight. Offered topless but I passed on it. Not worth it to me.

Southerncfp
03-13-18, 06:17
I'm pretty sure I saw this lady, Carrie or something. She's nice enough but I can't recommend. She had cats all over the place and I just wasn't attracted to her at all. She offered the next session free but not interested. Too each his own and good luck.I've seen her before. Never felt in any sorta danger, so she is in a safe apartment complex, but that's the only positive. She did a poor massage, loads of heavy scented lotion. Like half a bottle, talked non stop and not the good type. Just about all the problems she has going on in her life. Nothing that is going to keep most men aroused and interested. And lastly, at least one cat that wouldn't stop pestering us. Don't waste your time.

BH Liber
03-13-18, 11:37
I've seen her before. Never felt in any sorta danger, so she is in a safe apartment complex, but that's the only positive. She did a poor massage, loads of heavy scented lotion. Like half a bottle, talked non stop and not the good type. Just about all the problems she has going on in her life. Nothing that is going to keep most men aroused and interested. And lastly, at least one cat that wouldn't stop pestering us. Don't waste your time.I had the same experience as the others have mentioned. Her "massage" is sitting Indian style next you on the bed while she gives you this lotion-soaked half-hearted back rub.

And the talking. Incessant talking. Non-stop and was even in the middle of some "story" during the HE, including while I was popping! I left with a genuine migraine. No hyperbole. She actually gave me a migraine.

Also, she is not BBW. She is plain sloppy. Save your money and stay away.

BH.

Hardcore6968
03-17-18, 21:02
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/ready-now-w4m/6525791284.html

Looking for info on this one. I text her, 5 hr later she text back - "BJ fuck or clean house any I can do 120 lb 5'5 tall 28 old green eyes brown hair ave build. Need to make $40". The CL post states Shelby but Gave me a Mt Holly address on w catawba ave. Seems a little sketchy, anyone know or visited her before? Thanks for any info.

Jrzyboy
03-18-18, 11:15
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/erotic-massage-thick-curvy/6534804471.html

Does anyone have any intel on her. She gave me rates of 65/100/ 180.

AdamEve7
03-19-18, 21:27
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/d/erotic-massage-thick-curvy/6534804471.html

Does anyone have any intel on her. She gave me rates of 65/100/ 180.I m also seeing same info.

Jforte87
03-20-18, 09:12

Does anyone have any intel on her. She gave me rates of 65/100/ 180.She's been posting for several months, if that helps any. No reports on her anywhere. She usually posts early morning, and her ads are flagged quickly.

LookOut4
03-20-18, 09:34
She's been posting for several months, if that helps any. No reports on her anywhere. She usually posts early morning, and her ads are flagged quickly.I spent time with her a couple months back. She is ok. Gives sob story. Not really good at anything. I did pop from a CBJ.

HomerSimpson69
03-23-18, 03:14
As of this morning big surprise when you try and check the personals section of CL. It does appear though that they moved missed connections/rants and raves to the community section. More to come I am certain.

https://gizmodo.com/craigslist-is-shutting-down-its-personals-section-1824011480

Dockers55
03-23-18, 05:53
As of this morning big surprise when you try and check the personals section of CL. It does appear though that they moved missed connections/rants and raves to the community section. More to come I am certain.

https://gizmodo.com/craigslist-is-shutting-down-its-personals-section-1824011480The ads that used to be in the personals sections will probably just shift to another section, just as with happened with Backpage. When their erotic section shut down, the ladies posted them in the women for men personal section. Wondering what Backpage's next move will be. I hope this doesn't push the massage therapists off of there.

HomerSimpson69
03-23-18, 06:00
The ads that used to be in the personals sections will probably just shift to another section, just as with happened with Backpage. When their erotic section shut down, the ladies posted them in the women for men personal section. Wondering what Backpage's next move will be. I hope this doesn't push the massage therapists off of there.We are definitely living in a "nanny / big brother" environment these days. Which unfortunately only continues to become more intrusive.

Zuda226
03-23-18, 10:14
We are definitely living in a "nanny / big brother" environment these days. Which unfortunately only continues to become more intrusive.It might as well be Facebook in the future.

Prime Theory
03-23-18, 16:44
The ads that used to be in the personals sections will probably just shift to another section, just as with happened with Backpage. When their erotic section shut down, the ladies posted them in the women for men personal section. Wondering what Backpage's next move will be. I hope this doesn't push the massage therapists off of there.No matter what section they're listed under, Craigslist will still be liable for the content of the ads under FOSTA, so it's highly unlikely they'll simply look the other way if the ads move to another section, as happened on Backpage. Look for Backpage to shut down its personals section soon, for the same reason. I won't be surprised if the massage sections get shut down as well. At the very least, they'll start screening heavily.

We aren't going anywhere

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

NC Transplant
03-24-18, 10:29
They will also likely force the gals back on the street corner. They will find a way. This is the oldest profession for a reason. I wonder how Adult Friend Finder is doing in this environment? There used to be a few of those sites around. They used to be hit or miss. I hooked up with a lady on Fling several years ago.

No matter what section they're listed under, Craigslist will still be liable for the content of the ads under FOSTA, so it's highly unlikely they'll simply look the other way if the ads move to another section, as happened on Backpage. Look for Backpage to shut down its personals section soon, for the same reason. I won't be surprised if the massage sections get shut down as well. At the very least, they'll start screening heavily.

We aren't going anywhere

Just saying,

A2

MustUask
03-24-18, 23:07
They will also likely force the gals back on the street corner. They will find a way. This is the oldest profession for a reason. I wonder how Adult Friend Finder is doing in this environment? There used to be a few of those sites around. They used to be hit or miss. I hooked up with a lady on Fling several years ago.With the way the bill is written, Backpage will be next.

AdamEve7
04-01-18, 00:36
Now that Craigslist is gone, what is similar to CL or any other section on CL for the posts?

We aren't going anywhere

Just saying,

A2

Corvette704
04-06-18, 13:13
Looks like CL has done away with the therapeutic section in the services offered.

Dockers55
04-06-18, 16:15
Now that Backpage is gone, most of the massage ads on Craigslist in the therapeutic section have also bitten the dust. A sad day indeed!

Dockers55
04-06-18, 19:06
Now that Backpage is gone, most of the massage ads on Craigslist in the therapeutic section have also bitten the dust. A sad day indeed!And now, within the last hour, the entire Therapeutic section is gone.

HDLover
04-06-18, 20:10
Does anyone have the contact information on the Asian that advertised on Craigslist. She was the one near Monroe Rd. And Wendover. Thanks.

MustUask
04-06-18, 21:29
Now that Craigslist is gone, what is similar to CL or any other section on CL for the posts?

We aren't going anywhere

Just saying,

A2Just one problem, not enough traffic. The lone girl I see in my area, is the one I saw last week and told her to start using this site because of the impending shut down of BP. Its a great idea, but needs more traffic.

Queen City Guy
04-07-18, 09:09
And now, within the last hour, the entire Therapeutic section is gone.Saw an ad posted under 'Resumes' a couple days ago and responded to it, naturally it was a bot ad and I've been getting spammed non-stop since.

Talking with Gastonian the other day and was sharing I had developed a knack for playing CL and since I travel I posted ads in the MfMW sections talking about being on the road and a 'daddy type' and fantasized about borrowing, renting, or leasing a wife to take care of 'wifely duties'. Was working out pretty good too! I never posted and that I didn't get responses to. Biggest problem was it was usually guys wanting to share their wives and the wife would not get onboard or bug out at the last minute, but hey, playing that game was a lot more fun than deleting bot ads. And they occasionally worked out.

Lildevil01
04-07-18, 10:12
Does anyone have the contact information on the Asian that advertised on Craigslist. She was the one near Monroe Rd. And Wendover. Thanks.I don't think I recall her is she worth seeing? Hopefully we find a new way to find our fixes.

Gigabyte40
04-07-18, 10:31

We aren't going anywhere

Just saying,

A2USASG is a great place for escort classified. Only problem is the girls haven't heard of it and don't use it.

I've told a few girls about it but they just don't get it. They know BP and CL and nothing else. It will take time for other sites like USASG to fill the void.

GB40.

EggplantQn
04-07-18, 13:25
I believe the issue with a lot of them feel the classified section offered by USASG is not going to keep the UTRs and Indies out of the lime light. (That may change.) Some of the other girls, the issue of there not being enough traffic and how do people know to find it easy? The Indies/UTRs I have seen are very scared and paranoid about this site bringing them unnecessary attention. They frown on reviews because I have mentioned to 2 of them about me putting reviews up of them for their lack of reviews and they freaked out because they want to be as UTR as possible. Both basically said "please don't review me!" So, I have no idea where this bring us hobbyist or the providers. CL has taken the therapeutic section down altogether as well. Def a sad situation for everyone on both sides.

USASG is a great place for escort classified. Only problem is the girls haven't heard of it and don't use it.

I've told a few girls about it but they just don't get it. They know BP and CL and nothing else. It will take time for other sites like USASG to fill the void.

GB40..

Gastonian4
04-07-18, 14:43
Saw an ad posted under 'Resumes' a couple days ago and responded to it, naturally it was a bot ad and I've been getting spammed non-stop since.

Talking with Gastonian the other day and was sharing I had developed a knack for playing CL and since I travel I posted ads in the MfMW sections talking about being on the road and a 'daddy type' and fantasized about borrowing, renting, or leasing a wife to take care of 'wifely duties'. Was working out pretty good too! I never posted and that I didn't get responses to. Biggest problem was it was usually guys wanting to share their wives and the wife would not get onboard or bug out at the last minute, but hey, playing that game was a lot more fun than deleting bot ads. And they occasionally worked out.QC guy definitely has the nack and the finesse to work his magical bs LOL with the ladies. I'll look to him to figure out where all the UTR and backpage and craigslist girls end up going. Thanks for your friendship QCG and the many mongers I've developed a friendship over the years.

JadedTraveler
04-07-18, 19:03
I believe the issue with a lot of them feel the classified section offered by USASG is not going to keep the UTRs and Indies out of the lime light. (That may change.) Some of the other girls, the issue of there not being enough traffic and how do people know to find it easy? The Indies/UTRs I have seen are very scared and paranoid about this site bringing them unnecessary attention. They frown on reviews because I have mentioned to 2 of them about me putting reviews up of them for their lack of reviews and they freaked out because they want to be as UTR as possible. Both basically said "please don't review me!" So, I have no idea where this bring us hobbyist or the providers. CL has taken the therapeutic section down altogether as well. Def a sad situation for everyone on both sides.

.We don't necessarily have to review them to be able to recommend them do we? Instead of putting the lime light on them, we can always share intel based on what client load they are comfortable taking on.

JT.

EggplantQn
04-07-18, 20:42
I honestly don't know how to answer that JT. They aren't afraid of the client load, I don't believe? I think it's the fact that anyone can access the site and all their details are out here for anyone to read. All it takes is one of us to blab too much info (in their opinion) and draw the wrong attention. I see some girls who could care less, but they aren't like the UTRs I see nor do they have as much at stake as them. Rhe couple I see actually are licensed therapist with business licenses, etc. That was more of the point I was making.

We don't necessarily have to review them to be able to recommend them do we? Instead of putting the lime light on them, we can always share intel based on what client load they are comfortable taking on.

JT..

Wandererj11
02-12-19, 10:23
Was browsing Craigslist today and saw this ad in resumes. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/res/d/woman-in-need/6817406080. Emailed and got this reply in a few minutes.

Good morning,

I offer sensual massages for 120/ hr and I live near southpark mall. I am only available today due to having to go out of town.

She sent a photo but she is not what I am looking for.

Happy Hunting.

Corvette704
02-12-19, 17:58
Was browsing Craigslist today and saw this ad in resumes. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/res/d/woman-in-need/6817406080. Emailed and got this reply in a few minutes.

Good morning,

I offer sensual massages for 120/ hr and I live near southpark mall. I am only available today due to having to go out of town.

She sent a photo but she is not what I am looking for.

Happy Hunting.It's already been flagged. CL don't allow anything with the word "massage" in any ad's.

Queen City Guy
05-20-19, 10:22
Guys back in late '17 some of you had visited a Redheaded MILF in Matthews and I actually exchanged quite several emails through the CL portal. But it was the holidays and I couldn't get away then shortly thereafter CL shut it down.

If anyone is still in contact with this lovely lady please I'm me some info.

Also has anyone found a viable alternative to CL?.

I have used Doublelist with VERY limited success and that's when I post, no luck responding to adds. I'm looking for the gal that's not a pro but needs funds (and hopefully I can develop a longer term FWB relationship with them) and I used to have some luck in the couples area of CL 'renting' wives.

I guess the SB sites have sort of filled that void.