PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

DirkIcky
06-24-18, 19:34
Was at Brunswick last Sunday right before closing getting a really goid massage with plenty of ass teasing and reach under stuff going on. Was all amped up for the flip when I hear somebody come in and sit down. Was a guys voice so my spider senses start tingling. The woman starts whispering in my ear that "boss here". Hmmm. Odd. The 2 ladies that work there start chatting in Chinese and the one working on me keeps whispering in my ear "sorry" and cone back tomorrow. She even nibbled my ear and giggled the last time. Anyway. I figured no climactic conclusion but got an extra 25 minutes over my hour of massage. On the way out, the other lady walked me to. The door and came a couple steps out to apologize and asked me to come back on Monday. Which I did. Thank God I did too. Upon arriving both greeted me and said my hour was going to be 4 hands for 1 person price. Not going to argue with that at all. I lay down face up and 4 hands are all over the place. Blast off number 1. Go face down and am getting a really goid massage again and decide to see if I can get hands where I want them. Nect thing I know ass play and reach under play at the same time. I arch up and boom. #2. At that point anything else, was gravy. More massage. Flip back over into my back and all 4 hands start playing and rubbing. Took a bit, but back to life he came. Here is where I give a gold star for determination. Both of them took turn going at it until finally #3 let loose. I was completely spent and they knew it. They said no tip because of the previous night but I gave them each. 30. I slept like a fucking corpse that night. They did right by me and I will absolutely go back. I just wonder who that old fat guy was.Went today, 50 for 1 Hr. Totally legit. Not even a hint touching the boys. Too bad b / c one of the two was descent looking. Opted for 2 hands but other chic kept coming in. 2nd one did the hot rocks and rubbed inner thighs but stopped 2 inches short. Weird they ask for your number then you get a missed call no message. Not sure what that is all about. Maybe I should have grabbed her tits as a LEO check. Never had to do that at a AMP.

Crazy Old
06-25-18, 08:22
I was just texting with Lily and she said her pre-booking were kind of slow. Maybe it is just summer time slow down.

Any way, if you can see this lady for a great massage and happy ending.

We need to keep her returning to the area.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/204/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/13253-Lilyana-Gold-Bodyrubs-Experience-what-real-quality-service-is-like-I-m-fit-strong-and-sexy-.html.

I thought I was Lily's biggest fan. Well I guess there's a tie!

I have been seeing her for about 10 years and hope to see her for many more. She is my ATF.

Hey guys,

Just a friendly reminder that Lilyana will be back next week and is listed in the classifieds here. She keeps coming back for "us" and will continue to do so as long as it's worth the trip from sunny Florida. If you've seen her and had one of her massages, you know the caliber of her skills and they are simply amazing. I get a full body massage every month and my back and shoulders thank me for it. The rest is just icing the cake.

If you haven't seen her. Do yourself a favor and contact her for her appointment link. She is extremely easy on the eyes, easy and fun to talk to and that rock hard body will embarrass you enough to make you want to join a gym. (don't let that stop you. I'm nowhere near a gym body.) .

Treat her well. Book soon and book often as she now offers a discount if you see her 2 x in the same visit. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. HER MASSAGE SKILLS ARE REAL!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=50502&cityid=298

Enjoy!

Stress.

StressRelief
06-25-18, 12:50
Couldn't agree more. There are very few providers that are consistent in what they do and even fewer that are REALY GOOD at what they do. Lilyana is a perishable commodity folks, so treat her well, see her often!

I'll be partaking for sure! BTW Crazy Old. I'm working to break that tie.

Be well and be safe!

Stress.

I was just texting with Lily and she said her pre-booking were kind of slow. Maybe it is just summer time slow down.

Any way, if you can see this lady for a great massage and happy ending.

We need to keep her returning to the area.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/204/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/13253-Lilyana-Gold-Bodyrubs-Experience-what-real-quality-service-is-like-I-m-fit-strong-and-sexy-.html.

ScotM26
06-25-18, 14:36
Went today, 50 for 1 Hr. Totally legit. Not even a hint touching the boys. Too bad b / c one of the two was descent looking. Opted for 2 hands but other chic kept coming in. 2nd one did the hot rocks and rubbed inner thighs but stopped 2 inches short. Weird they ask for your number then you get a missed call no message. Not sure what that is all about. Maybe I should have grabbed her tits as a LEO check. Never had to do that at a AMP.Was your first time there I take it.

I have never left there un happy.

I always show them I'm ready to play and they always took care of me.

Maybe boss was there? Hard to say wht the reason was. Maybe you looked like LEO? LOL.
Never ever have they asked me for a phone number. That is weird.

Sorry to hear you had no fun.

AmbienMan
06-25-18, 16:54
Went to Fuller road last night around 7:00 right by the smokers store, still at work, will write more later.

This girl was perfect. Stay tuned.

Denny671
06-25-18, 17:19
I have been thinking about going to USPA on State St in Schenectady as 1760 continues to short me on time but recently could not provide the proper change on the house fee once they took my money.

Can some one provide the name of a provider at USPA that is worth booking an appointment.

Thanks for your help!

AllBenny
06-25-18, 17:41
Was your first time there I take it.

Maybe boss was there? Hard to say wht the reason was. Maybe you looked like LEO? LOL.

Sorry to hear you had no fun.If you want to be happy every time. Go see Lilly. I just booked again and I have seen her probably 40-50 times over the past 13 years. Never ever been disappointed.

DirkIcky
06-26-18, 21:38
Was your first time there I take it.

Sorry to hear you had no fun.Yes, it was the first time at this AMP. Not sure how I looked to them. I mean face down bare ass under a towel. The phone number thing was weird. Tina was doing the massage, the other chic that brings in the hot rocks hands me a punch card saying tenth one free and wanted my telephone number on card. Hands me a pen. I write number on card she then leaves room with card and calls my cell and hangs up. A 929 number. Tina leaves at end and other chic rubs my inner thighs but stops of the boys.

The massage was good though solid hard rub almost too hard. This place was across from Ted's near the Chinese food restaurant did I go to the right place?

McThicky
06-26-18, 23:29
Hello all! Good to see we are up and running again! 😉 I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to some of the providers we all enjoyed. Summer aka Erica seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. Which is a real bummer. Anyone remember or know what happened to Joy aka Sweet Swedish? I know she had some habit issues for a while. Any new providers out there? I'm going to try for an appointment with Lily hands of gold on her current trip. Hope all of you are well and be safe!

StressRelief
06-27-18, 08:25
Hello all! Good to see we are up and running again! 😉 I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to some of the providers we all enjoyed. Summer aka Erica seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. Which is a real bummer. Anyone remember or know what happened to Joy aka Sweet Swedish? I know she had some habit issues for a while. Any new providers out there? I'm going to try for an appointment with Lily hands of gold on her current trip. Hope all of you are well and be safe!If you liked the massage you got with Summer you're going to LOVE your session with Lilyana. I've been seeing every visit and it just gets better the more you see her.

Stress.

BlackJacker
06-27-18, 12:06
If you liked the massage you got with Summer you're going to LOVE your session with Lilyana. I've been seeing every visit and it just gets better the more you see her.

Stress.What extras are available with her. She sounds like someone I need to see.

ScotM26
06-27-18, 16:02
Yes, it was the first time at this AMP. Not sure how I looked to them. I mean face down bare ass under a towel. The phone number thing was weird. Tina was doing the massage, the other chic that brings in the hot rocks hands me a punch card saying tenth one free and wanted my telephone number on card. Hands me a pen. I write number on card she then leaves room with card and calls my cell and hangs up. A 929 number. Tina leaves at end and other chic rubs my inner thighs but stops of the boys.

The massage was good though solid hard rub almost too hard. This place was across from Ted's near the Chinese food restaurant did I go to the right place?Correct place.

I always just tell them what I want and go from there.

They always ask me is I want harder or softer on the massage.

Punch card thing is new. +.

StressRelief
06-27-18, 19:22
What extras are available with her. She sounds like someone I need to see.

BlackJacker - she offers a full view (nude) massage or a body rub. Nothing more than a HE. Definitely worth the price of admission IMHO. Just saw her for a 2 hour full view massage and I feel amaze-balls dude!

Go try her. She's only here through Sunday.

Stress.

HolyCrapola
06-27-18, 23:04
Hello all! Good to see we are up and running again! 😉 I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to some of the providers we all enjoyed. Summer aka Erica seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. Which is a real bummer. Anyone remember or know what happened to Joy aka Sweet Swedish? I know she had some habit issues for a while. Any new providers out there? I'm going to try for an appointment with Lily hands of gold on her current trip. Hope all of you are well and be safe!I have no idea what happened to Summer, but would be curious to find that out too. I know she had some legal troubles related to the trade a while back, maybe she's still lying low?

Joy has been in and out of rehab / the big house for the past 9 months and is recently out again, however despite what she may claim, is definitely not sober. I would avoid, she seems to be on a downward spiral again.

Lily is always the best -- have seen her several times now and always leave completely fulfilled. Haven't been able to see her this visit due to scheduling, but I definitely will on the next one. Has anyone tried her newer "steamy shower together and amazing body 2 body massage" option? I'm assuming there's no extras, as she's always been strictly HE, but it does sound enticing.

Koii322
06-28-18, 21:59
A partial report. I've been reading the prior posts about Brunswick, was in the area so I thought I'd check them out. Easy enough to find as they're close to Plum Blossom Chinese restaurant. I called first and asked for an hour massage. No problem, come right over.

When I get there, I see it's one large room with 5 or 6 massage tables separated only by thin panels for walls and a curtain for a door. Not even separate rooms. She leads me over to a curtained area with two massage tables. But as I walking over there, I see, lurking in the corner across from where I'm standing, is a closed curtain and between the paneled wall I can see an older guy (the boss?) sitting at a desk just inside. WHAT? I don't know if he was doing the books or reading the paper, the fact he would be there while I'm getting a massage with only two curtains separating us? That's a big, fat NOPE right there.

While I'm mulling that over, the woman is explaining the price (great price - $50/ hour) and that the massage would include the back, legs and feet. I questioned that and replied, "What, no massage to the front? Using my hand to indicate where exactly in front I would like my massage to occur. She didn't say anything, just smiled, nodded her head yes, and put her finger to her mouth, indicating she understood what I wanted, was agreeable with it but to keep quiet.

During this conversation, all I was thinking about was the man behind the curtain. Who was close enough to hear everything that was going on. And everything that would be going on.

So I thanked her and told her I changed my mind. Great price but it was just way too open for me and I don't need an audience.

AllBenny
06-28-18, 22:16
I have no idea what happened to Summer, but would be curious to find that out too. I know she had some legal troubles related to the trade a while back, maybe she's still lying low?

Joy has been in and out of rehab / the big house for the past 9 months and is recently out again, however despite what she may claim, is definitely not sober. I would avoid, she seems to be on a downward spiral again.

Lily is always the best -- have seen her several times now and always leave completely fulfilled. Haven't been able to see her this visit due to scheduling, but I definitely will on the next one. Has anyone tried her newer "steamy shower together and amazing body 2 body massage" option? I'm assuming there's no extras, as she's always been strictly HE, but it does sound enticing.Did the body to body a couple of times, then last just did the full view. Kinda like going from a Caddy to a Chevy. (A good chevy). Do the B 2 B.

Never any extras. She prides herself on that and I am fine with that too. Although. .

MgPriest
06-29-18, 10:58
Is brunswick worth the try lately I been there in the past both he but that was before the blackout and reports seem uneven thinking about taking the plunge into AMP agains but I really want to make sure I hit any advice.

Walker22
06-29-18, 12:37
A recent posting I made about the new Spring was that it turned out to be a very good massage with absolutely no extras. Ivy posted a similar report. I was driving by the other day, though, and there were several cars parked outside. Anyone have a recent experience that's better than mine? With Portrait and 1871 closed and Brunswick and Spring seemingly legit there's a real downturn in AMP service.

Theer1133
06-29-18, 12:49
Any RECENT info on Yates Street? Either way I'll take a shot in next day or two and report back.

SnoBallGuy
06-29-18, 13:01
A recent posting I made about the new Spring was that it turned out to be a very good massage with absolutely no extras. Ivy posted a similar report. I was driving by the other day, though, and there were several cars parked outside. Anyone have a recent experience that's better than mine? With Portrait and 1871 closed and Brunswick and Spring seemingly legit there's a real downturn in AMP service.I went there 2 weeks ago when I was in town it was great $60 table shower I love that clean as a whistle and real nice massage I saw Lisa, was very good will go back.

OneSlicLuv
06-29-18, 14:00
Any RECENT info on Yates Street? Either way I'll take a shot in next day or two and report back.Both have a nice rack. BBBJ, CFS. Not GFE. You want daty pay me daddy. Tip tip. They are super clean and young. I would guess late 20's.

Hammer50
06-29-18, 15:11
Both have a nice rack. BBBJ, CFS. Not GFE. You want daty pay me daddy. Tip tip. They are super clean and young. I would guess late 20's.May sound silly but are there a lot of steps at yates. ? Hammer.

Theer1133
06-29-18, 15:31
Both have a nice rack. BBBJ, CFS. Not GFE. You want daty pay me daddy. Tip tip. They are super clean and young. I would guess late 20's.I appreciate the feedback. I'll try tonight based on the recommendation. Unless Ava, calls back and is available, she looks sweet.

Walker22
06-29-18, 16:31
Any RECENT info on Yates Street? Either way I'll take a shot in next day or two and report back.Is this Yates street in Albany? New place?

GoneFishing
06-29-18, 18:18
May sound silly but are there a lot of steps at yates. ? Hammer.You could probably get in if you were in a wheel chair- I recall maybe one or two. It's on the 1st floor.

Aznsnkl
06-29-18, 18:27
You could probably get in if you were in a wheel chair- I recall maybe one or two. It's on the 1st floor.Can you on me the address or a number to set up a appointment.

DirkIcky
06-30-18, 21:27
Correct place.

I always just tell them what I want and go from there.

They always ask me is I want harder or softer on the massage.

Punch card thing is new. +.I gave this place a second try. For 50 for a hour, 90 for 4 hands for a hour, and forgot what 90 minutes cost. I asked if front covered and made a you jerk me off motion with my hands. Same chic as before Tina, she just smiled and nodded. This time she walked on my back. There is a copper pipe hanging from the ceiling that she uses to balance as she walks on ya. The back walk was probably too hard but open minded. As soon as I can I start rubbing her tiny ass. Pretty decent actually. Then I rub her pussy OTC. She says manager is there. Undeterred I reach under her shirt and try to take her tits out of her bra. She keeps pulling away. Only let me grab tits over bra as soon as I put my hand under bra she kept pulling away. Decent rub and encouraged her once she got to ass crack. I got on my knees and elbows and she gave a nice balls and ass crack rub. On flip she goes to the HE but can't get the tits out. Half way threw HE I put her hand on my balls soon she was up to the second knuckle with the PM. I pop and she cleans me up. Spent the last 20 minutes giving a foot massage. I asked when manager not there but English not so good. I will repeat. 50 + 40 and she was happy

ScotM26
07-01-18, 02:17
I gave this place a second try. For 50 for a hour, 90 for 4 hands for a hour, and forgot what 90 minutes cost. I asked if front covered and made a you jerk me off motion with my hands. Same chic as before Tina, she just smiled and nodded. This time she walked on my back. There is a copper pipe hanging from the ceiling that she uses to balance as she walks on ya. The back walk was probably too hard but open minded. As soon as I can I start rubbing her tiny ass. Pretty decent actually. Then I rub her pussy OTC. She says manager is there. Undeterred I reach under her shirt and try to take her tits out of her bra. She keeps pulling away. Only let me grab tits over bra as soon as I put my hand under bra she kept pulling away. Decent rub and encouraged her once she got to ass crack. I got on my knees and elbows and she gave a nice balls and ass crack rub. On flip she goes to the HE but can't get the tits out. Half way threw HE I put her hand on my balls soon she was up to the second knuckle with the PM. I pop and she cleans me up. Spent the last 20 minutes giving a foot massage. I asked when manager not there but English not so good. I will repeat. 50 + 40 and she was happySounds about right.

Glad you had a good time.

Foot massage is always good for me. Always ask if I want hard or soft.

Moussaka
07-02-18, 08:17
Hi,

I read through the threads and I can't seem to find the location of this AMP. Can anyone help me out? I hate reading a good review then go to what I think is the place and then turns out to be legit.

Thank you.

Was at Brunswick last Sunday right before closing getting a really goid massage with plenty of ass teasing and reach under stuff going on. Was all amped up for the flip when I hear somebody come in and sit down. Was a guys voice so my spider senses start tingling. The woman starts whispering in my ear that "boss here". Hmmm. Odd. The 2 ladies that work there start chatting in Chinese and the one working on me keeps whispering in my ear "sorry" and cone back tomorrow. She even nibbled my ear and giggled the last time. Anyway. I figured no climactic conclusion but got an extra 25 minutes over my hour of massage. On the way out, the other lady walked me to. The door and came a couple steps out to apologize and asked me to come back on Monday. Which I did. Thank God I did too. Upon arriving both greeted me and said my hour was going to be 4 hands for 1 person price. Not going to argue with that at all. I lay down face up and 4 hands are all over the place. Blast off number 1. Go face down and am getting a really goid massage again and decide to see if I can get hands where I want them. Nect thing I know ass play and reach under play at the same time. I arch up and boom. #2. At that point anything else, was gravy. More massage. Flip back over into my back and all 4 hands start playing and rubbing. Took a bit, but back to life he came. Here is where I give a gold star for determination. Both of them took turn going at it until finally #3 let loose. I was completely spent and they knew it. They said no tip because of the previous night but I gave them each. 30. I slept like a fucking corpse that night. They did right by me and I will absolutely go back. I just wonder who that old fat guy was.

ScaldWell0590
07-02-18, 08:46
Yates is worth it. I was serviced by a tall Asian with big MM tits. Thin and fit in her late 20's early 30's.

Nate2422
07-02-18, 12:47
Yates is worth it. I was serviced by a tall Asian with big MM tits. Thin and fit in her late 20's early 30's.Was wondering if you had some contact info for this place will be in that area on the 6th. Pm if you can.

Walker22
07-02-18, 13:44
Yates is worth it. I was serviced by a tall Asian with big MM tits. Thin and fit in her late 20's early 30's.Is this in Albany? I drove down Yates Street and couldn't see anything. Could you give the address, here or PM? Thanks.

JbisMe9
07-02-18, 13:52
Is this in Albany? I drove down Yates Street and couldn't see anything. Could you give the address, here or PM? Thanks.I was having the same issue. Let me know if you find out. Thanks.

Iomega
07-02-18, 15:14
Is this in Albany? I drove down Yates Street and couldn't see anything. Could you give the address, here or PM? Thanks.I don't have an address but, if you call / text them, they will give you the address I'm sure. I don't think this place you can just show up unannounced.

Leopard889
07-02-18, 21:54
Saw Candy, dressed conservatively for AMP standards, pleasant to look at. Really good massage on back and legs. It was a slow night, she was pushing hard for 4 hands but the wallet didn't allow. Paid for lip service and got the infamous saran wrap, different but got the job done.

Victor72
07-02-18, 23:46
Thanks. What was the damage?

Saw Candy, dressed conservatively for AMP standards, pleasant to look at. Really good massage on back and legs. It was a slow night, she was pushing hard for 4 hands but the wallet didn't allow. Paid for lip service and got the infamous saran wrap, different but got the job done.

Bgbri11
07-03-18, 06:02
I don't have an address but, if you call / text them, they will give you the address I'm sure. I don't think this place you can just show up unannounced.Do you have the contact #?

Iomega
07-03-18, 08:18
Do you have the contact #?Number ends in -0455.

I believe.

Idk if posting a number is appropriate or not.

I sent a PM also in case there is a posting delay.

Iomega
07-03-18, 08:24
Hey all,

Idk how this got posted in Streetwalkers but this is a post to move it.

I know its been well reviewed but I thought I'd give a "bump" for those searching. I was at 1760 in Schenectady on Friday and went in for 1 hr which was $70 for the rooms with the mat on the floor. It is less for the tables. I was offered a table shower which I took because it was so damn hot out. I had the pleasure of seeing "Apple" (who I had seen before. The woman who answered the door asked if I wanted 4 hands. I said how much? She replied "double the money" I politely chuckled and said no thank you, I don't have double money. Plus at my age, dealing with one at a time is enough for me.

After the shower, I received a decent massage for 30 min then she asked if I wanted more. I negotiated $130 which I know is high but she has great tits and a rocking body. I won't divulge what too much but I declined the Saran Wrap and helped her pick out a pearl necklace. All said, I got my time worth and I left happy. She said "I don't do this with others". I said to myself "uh-huh" LOL So YMMV.

SnoBallGuy
07-03-18, 14:38
Hey all,

Idk how this got posted in Streetwalkers but this is a post to move it.

I know its been well reviewed but I thought I'd give a "bump" for those searching. I was at 1760 in Schenectady on Friday and went in for 1 hr which was $70 for the rooms with the mat on the floor. It is less for the tables. I was offered a table shower which I took because it was so damn hot out. I had the pleasure of seeing "Apple" (who I had seen before. The woman who answered the door asked if I wanted 4 hands. I said how much? She replied "double the money" I politely chuckled and said no thank you, I don't have double money. Plus at my age, dealing with one at a time is enough for me.

After the shower, I received a decent massage for 30 min then she asked if I wanted more. I negotiated $130 which I know is high but she has great tits and a rocking body. I won't divulge what too much but I declined the Saran Wrap and helped her pick out a pearl necklace. All said, I got my time worth and I left happy. She said "I don't do this with others". I said to myself "uh-huh" LOL So YMMV.I usually go there when I am in town last time I saw Lisa it was fun, I always get the massage table what is the advantage of the mats on the floor.

Koii322
07-03-18, 22:23
Jenny Foot Spa in Clifton Park, NY in the business office complex across from the Brick Tavern & Grille.

It's been about a year since I've been there and I was in the area and decided to give it another shot. As before, Nana was the provider. Even though it had been awhile she remembered me which was a surprise. She is a good looking woman with passable English. She was wearing the typical black yoga pants and a blouse.

The problem is, as then, I still find her annoying.

After I got undressed and she returned, about 15 minutes in, I let her know I like a little ass play. Instead, she slaps my butt and ignores me. Strike 1.

Then at the flip, the negotiations began. I hate this part. Apparently, I don't have enough for her to lift her top. She accepts it but is visibly annoyed. Strike 2.

Lastly, as I'm fondling her breasts, she complains I'm too rough. I'm a considerate person, even while in flagrante delicto, I'm not heavy handed but that was the end of that. It didn't stop me from getting my HE though. Strike 3.

So that's my story. I sure youll get better service by providing a larger tip.

I won't be going back. I can do better elsewhere.

60/50.

StressRelief
07-03-18, 22:50
I decided to have a session with Star today before my long trip coming up next week. She did a really nice body rub with plenty of teasing and a as always a very happy ending. I've come to appreciate her sensual body rubs and our conversations. If you need some relaxation guys with someone who is easy on the eyes and fun to talk to, get in touch with Star. She's local and looking for a couple more solid regulars, so again. Senior members can PM me for contact info.

Have a safe and happy 4th!

Stress.

Harry Twatter
07-04-18, 10:36
Jenny Foot Spa in Clifton Park, NY in the business office complex across from the Brick Tavern & Grille.

It's been about a year since I've been there and I was in the area and decided to give it another shot. As before, Nana was the provider. Even though it had been awhile she remembered me which was a surprise. She is a good looking woman with passable English. She was wearing the typical black yoga pants and a blouse.

The problem is, as then, I still find her annoying.

After I got undressed and she returned, about 15 minutes in, I let her know I like a little ass play. Instead, she slaps my butt and ignores me. Strike 1.

Then at the flip, the negotiations began. I hate this part. Apparently, I don't have enough for her to lift her top. She accepts it but is visibly annoyed. Strike 2..Went here yesterday and just signed on to do a review but thankfully read yours first. No need to review now this is my exact experience but I would only give her $40. The AMP scene today is depressing and IMHO not comparable to 10-15 yrs ago, every time I go to one I wind up with that post regret blues.

Walker22
07-05-18, 14:38
Can anyone provide a location for Yates. If so, please PM. With the downturn in AMP services lately, Yates sounds very promising.

Iomega
07-06-18, 08:11
Can anyone provide a location for Yates. If so, please PM. With the downturn in AMP services lately, Yates sounds very promising.Check your PM.

Schenectadysam
07-06-18, 10:21
Check your PM.I just called there twice and no answer. It's 10 am. They must be really busy. Are you sure the area code is 601??

Iomega
07-06-18, 15:59
I just called there twice and no answer. It's 10 am. They must be really busy. Are you sure the area code is 601??https://cityxguide.com/escorts/601-202-0455__1522777732-11472399

That's the number I've used but who knows? It might have changed or maybe they were sleeping. LOL. It's not a walk in AMP.

Nate2422
07-06-18, 16:13
I just called there twice and no answer. It's 10 am. They must be really busy. Are you sure the area code is 601??I got through but they said they will be closed will call when back open.

Denny671
07-07-18, 07:46
Does anyone have any information on Sunny? I really would like to get to know her better.

Thanks.

Crazy Old
07-07-18, 09:16
I have not seen Star since she left that interesting apartment in Albany. She has the sweetest voice and a wonderful touch. She moved at about the same time my "fun budget" took a hit so I have been steadily visiting our friend Lily on her visits. Star was great, I just thought seeing one girl regularly was a better plan for me and my budget. Maybe it is time I branch out and see Star again.

I am familiar with Star's services. I would appreciate if you would PM me some more details on her general location, donations and contact info. Have fun and be safe. THANKS.

I decided to have a session with Star today before my long trip coming up next week. She did a really nice body rub with plenty of teasing and a as always a very happy ending. I've come to appreciate her sensual body rubs and our conversations. If you need some relaxation guys with someone who is easy on the eyes and fun to talk to, get in touch with Star. She's local and looking for a couple more solid regulars, so again. Senior members can PM me for contact info.

Stress.

Koii322
07-07-18, 20:43
Now that backpage.com is gone where are all the AMPs and independents advertising these days? I came across the yesbackpage.com site but there are only two entries in the past week in their Adult / Body Rub section.

Where do y'all go?

RossAlbany
07-08-18, 20:53
Can anyone provide a location for Yates. If so, please PM. With the downturn in AMP services lately, Yates sounds very promising.Could you PM the Yates number too?

Noel1176
07-08-18, 21:54
Does anyone have any information on Sunny? I really would like to get to know her better.

Thanks.I was told she's gone until August. She used to be a lot of 'fun. ' And I mean a LOT of fun. Then one day she told me the tip that I had always given was 'as good as nothing. ' I'll never see her again. I have a much better option at Great Wall Spa. I'd avoid you Spa altogether. Plus, it's busy over there now that DMV is next door.

WarrenAJeffers
07-08-18, 23:28
I was told she's gone until August. She used to be a lot of 'fun. ' And I mean a LOT of fun. Then one day she told me the tip that I had always given was 'as good as nothing. ' I'll never see her again. I have a much better option at Great Wall Spa. I'd avoid you Spa altogether. Plus, it's busy over there now that DMV is next door.How much was the tip?

DunKin9
07-09-18, 09:04
Could you PM the Yates number too?Yates is advertising on SkipTheGames.

NoSafety
07-09-18, 09:34
Hi,

I read through the threads and I can't seem to find the location of this AMP. Can anyone help me out? I hate reading a good review then go to what I think is the place and then turns out to be legit.

Thank you.Can someone PM me the location of Brunswick.

Iomega
07-09-18, 12:27
Yates is advertising on SkipTheGames.I posted a link to their ad on liveescortr*ws.

IvyLeaman
07-09-18, 14:28
How much was the tip?I never had a complaint from her (when I saw Sunny) so I'd also like to know how much the tip was??

JustDipin
07-09-18, 23:56
I was told she's gone until August. She used to be a lot of 'fun. ' And I mean a LOT of fun. Then one day she told me the tip that I had always given was 'as good as nothing. ' I'll never see her again. I have a much better option at Great Wall Spa. I'd avoid you Spa altogether. Plus, it's busy over there now that DMV is next door.What was the services provided and the tip?

GuitarGuy1000
07-10-18, 06:20
What was the services provided and the tip?Inquiring minds want to know! 😯 Please share!?

Noel1176
07-10-18, 20:50
Inquiring minds want to know! 😯 Please share!?PM me for details.

GoodTobeBad
07-12-18, 00:01

Stress.She is the one?

http://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/star-back-in-town-tonight/322779836303

Thanks.

GoodTobeBad
07-12-18, 00:26
I have not seen Star since she left that interesting apartment in Albany. She has the sweetest voice and a wonderful touch. She moved at about the same time my "fun budget" took a hit so I have been steadily visiting our friend Lily on her visits. Star was great, I just thought seeing one girl regularly was a better plan for me and my budget. Maybe it is time I branch out and see Star again.

I am familiar with Star's services. I would appreciate if you would PM me some more details on her general location, donations and contact info. Have fun and be safe. THANKS.Same person?

http://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/star-back-in-town-tonight/322779836303

Thanks.

DunKin9
07-12-18, 07:09
Same person?

Thanks.Didn't Star have a word Tattooed on her right side? If it's the same Star that advertised regularly on BP.

Dunkin.

Upforfunn27
07-12-18, 07:25
Same person?

Thanks.This is not the same Star. The Star that is known for body rubs is dark skinned with a bigger round bottom. She works from a private residence and can be difficult to connect with. Worth the effort. I highly recommend!!

StressRelief
07-12-18, 08:17
She is the one?

Thanks.I can say 10000% it is NOT the Star that I see for an outstanding body rub. As mentioned she is AA and has a nice round booty.

Stress.

Walker22
07-13-18, 12:11
Any recent experiences? Last time I was there I had an awful massage and a CBJ by a middle aged woman who couldn't have seemed more bored or disinterested. However, with the recent closings and seemingly legit AMP's, I'm thinking of giving it another try in the hope there's a new provider. Any news, though, would be appreciated.

GoFastVt
07-13-18, 13:31
Was visiting Schenectady, and on my way out of town yesterday morning stopped in at 1760. I was the first one there for the day. Had Lana. She stopped to let in another couple of girls after a bit, but I never saw them. But let me tell you, Lana had a smokin' hot body. As hot as anyone you'll ever see at an AMP. Toned sexy legs and a* nice firm C / D tatas. Nice table shower, excellent massage skills. Got my full hour, left very happy and relaxed. She's very fit, says she runs and does Zumba, yoga, Pilates and it shows. At the end she showed me how flexible she is.

-gary.

AllBenny
07-14-18, 22:55
Clear out your PM's. Your over quota and are full.

BigBen2477
07-15-18, 07:11
Everyone,

I haven't posted much on here, but had been on the other site in the past. I've never really done nuru before but wanted to try my hand at it. I wanted to book with Lily, but she isn't free for a couple of weeks. I've tried to do some research, but it seems that outside of AMPs (not my thing as much) I can't find anyone else around. I've also seen the grinch back in the day. And definitely wasted my money there. Also tried, but never got to connect with Angela before she went legit. Anyone else that you guys can think of that I may be missing? Feel free to PM me or respond on here. Thanks!

David Peter
07-15-18, 18:07
Was visiting Schenectady, and on my way out of town yesterday morning stopped in at 1760. I was the first one there for the day. Had Lana. She stopped to let in another couple of girls after a bit, but I never saw them. But let me tell you, Lana had a smokin' hot body. As hot as anyone you'll ever see at an AMP. Toned sexy legs and a* nice firm C / D tatas. Nice table shower, excellent massage skills. Got my full hour, left very happy and relaxed. She's very fit, says she runs and does Zumba, yoga, Pilates and it shows. At the end she showed me how flexible she is.

-gary.Just visited 1760 this week. Used to come here, but the cost is expensive recently. This time is the same. The girl is Apple. Nice, big tits. Early 30, nice look and body. Table shower is teasing. Massage is ok but not touching the boy until the money talk. She consistently wanted 100 for HE with touching or 70 without touching. Complained and showed frustration that everyone tips 100 for HE. It just killed all the mood at the time. Well, if you are on budget, don't visit here. The cost is 70 door and around 100 tip for standard HE.

BlackJacker
07-15-18, 21:48
Just visited 1760 this week. Used to come here, but the cost is expensive recently. This time is the same. The girl is Apple. Nice, big tits. Early 30, nice look and body. Table shower is teasing. Massage is ok but not touching the boy until the money talk. She consistently wanted 100 for HE with touching or 70 without touching. Complained and showed frustration that everyone tips 100 for HE. It just killed all the mood at the time. Well, if you are on budget, don't visit here. The cost is 70 door and around 100 tip for standard HE.Yes that price is way outside the norm.

Especially for those services.

StressRelief
07-15-18, 22:45
Everyone,

I haven't posted much on here, but had been on the other site in the past. I've never really done nuru before but wanted to try my hand at it. I wanted to book with Lily, but she isn't free for a couple of weeks. I've tried to do some research, but it seems that outside of AMPs (not my thing as much) I can't find anyone else around. I've also seen the grinch back in the day. And definitely wasted my money there. Also tried, but never got to connect with Angela before she went legit. Anyone else that you guys can think of that I may be missing? Feel free to PM me or respond on here. Thanks!Lily doesn't offer NURU. Just full nude or B2 B rub without the NURU.

Stress.

WarDog23
07-15-18, 22:53
Everyone,

I haven't posted much on here, but had been on the other site in the past. I've never really done nuru before but wanted to try my hand at it. I wanted to book with Lily, but she isn't free for a couple of weeks. I've tried to do some research, but it seems that outside of AMPs (not my thing as much) I can't find anyone else around. I've also seen the grinch back in the day. And definitely wasted my money there. Also tried, but never got to connect with Angela before she went legit. Anyone else that you guys can think of that I may be missing? Feel free to PM me or respond on here. Thanks!For Nuru massage I would recommend Dominique by far the best Nuru I have done. She travels the northeast I don't think she is here currently but when she is around I would recommend.

Bgbri11
07-16-18, 07:50
Clear out your PM's. Your over quota and are full.My apologies to my fellow mongers who have tried to pm me but my dumbass had my inbox drooling out of my folder, should be good now!

Crazy Old
07-16-18, 09:59
For Nuru massage I would recommend Dominique by far the best Nuru I have done. She travels the northeast I don't think she is here currently but when she is around I would recommend.Dom is highly recommended for NURU. I have had a few NURU visits with her. Always great. She travels to this area frequently, but you have to look out for her ads.

Here is her last ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=ads&catid=Albany/Schenectady/Troy&subcatid=&cityid=298&catid=1

IvyLeaman
07-16-18, 14:25
Yes that price is way outside the norm.

Especially for those services.$40 for HE tops for me. Always. Non negotiable. If they ***** I say forget and just keep on giving me my full hour massage and skip the HE, no tip. They always take it but I never repeat when that happens.

MadMax4505
07-16-18, 17:12
Went to the AMP in Latham. Got shishi not sushi. Decent looking mid 30's. Pretty good massage with a little teasing. She was wearing a dress so I had easy pussy access after the flip. Was full on finger banging her while getting my HJ. She genuinely seemed to like it. Manuvering to give my a better look. I didn't push but think more could be had.

David Peter
07-16-18, 22:29
$40 for HE tops for me. Always. Non negotiable. If they ***** I say forget and just keep on giving me my full hour massage and skip the HE, no tip. They always take it but I never repeat when that happens.It depends on the quality of the girl. I am pretty sure that girls at 1760 don't take 40 for HE. IvyLeaman, can you try to negotiate $40 tip at 1760 ? I visited 1760 several times this year, and I always met young, good looking girls. The minimum I can negotiate is $80. They no longer do BJ, only hand.

For a good massage with hot stone and HE, I usually go to the massage place in Ballton Spa. Tip is 40 over there and girls are supper happy. Sophia is nice, late 40. She provides very good massage.

Walker22
07-16-18, 22:41
Went to the AMP in Latham. Got shishi not sushi. Decent looking mid 30's. Pretty good massage with a little teasing. She was wearing a dress so I had easy pussy access after the flip. Was full on finger banging her while getting my HJ. She genuinely seemed to like it. Manuvering to give my a better look. I didn't push but think more could be had.Is this the place across from the State Police barracks?

Theer1133
07-17-18, 05:57
Went to the AMP in Latham. Got shishi not sushi. Decent looking mid 30's. Pretty good massage with a little teasing. She was wearing a dress so I had easy pussy access after the flip. Was full on finger banging her while getting my HJ. She genuinely seemed to like it. Manuvering to give my a better look. I didn't push but think more could be had.Sounds like you had a good time. Can you let us know what ya paid? PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks.

Moppy663
07-17-18, 12:47
Just visited 1760 this week. Used to come here, but the cost is expensive recently. This time is the same. The girl is Apple. Nice, big tits. Early 30, nice look and body. Table shower is teasing. Massage is ok but not touching the boy until the money talk. She consistently wanted 100 for HE with touching or 70 without touching. Complained and showed frustration that everyone tips 100 for HE. It just killed all the mood at the time. Well, if you are on budget, don't visit here. The cost is 70 door and around 100 tip for standard HE.I had a similar experience. The thing is, the girl was a knockout. Yes, it was 100 bucks, but she was nude the entire time and she let me fondle her all I wanted. Yes, it was far too expensive, but I could not get any of the providers I wanted to see instead to answer the phone.

IvyLeaman
07-17-18, 13:36
It depends on the quality of the girl. I am pretty sure that girls at 1760 don't take 40 for HE. IvyLeaman, can you try to negotiate $40 tip at 1760 ? I visited 1760 several times this year, and I always met young, good looking girls. The minimum I can negotiate is $80. They no longer do BJ, only hand.

For a good massage with hot stone and HE, I usually go to the massage place in Ballton Spa. Tip is 40 over there and girls are supper happy. Sophia is nice, late 40. She provides very good massage.I haven't been to 1760 in over a year because I don't like haggling no matter how pretty they are. I'll bet if you told them no way, just continue the massage they'd break down and take it rather then risk only 10 or 20;or perhaps zero. You can get laid at Osborne or 755 by the barracks for a 100 so why pay 80 just for an HE?

AmbienMan
07-19-18, 01:15
I haven't been to 1760 in over a year because I don't like haggling no matter how pretty they are. I'll bet if you told them no way, just continue the massage they'd break down and take it rather then risk only 10 or 20;or perhaps zero. You can get laid at Osborne or 755 by the barracks for a 100 so why pay 80 just for an HE?Where exactly did you mean Osborne, be very speckdixe.

Pm me if you? Want.

Grottos
07-19-18, 17:45
David Peter, trying to PM you but says mailbox full. Wanted to ask about Sophia. I have always got Janey there and like her, but was wondering how / if Sophia was different.

It depends on the quality of the girl. I am pretty sure that girls at 1760 don't take 40 for HE. IvyLeaman, can you try to negotiate $40 tip at 1760 ? I visited 1760 several times this year, and I always met young, good looking girls. The minimum I can negotiate is $80. They no longer do BJ, only hand.

For a good massage with hot stone and HE, I usually go to the massage place in Ballton Spa. Tip is 40 over there and girls are supper happy. Sophia is nice, late 40. She provides very good massage.

GoodTobeBad
07-19-18, 21:04
Went there few days ago. Good massage along with lots of teasing followed by Full on action. Flip came in too quick. Struck the deal same as mentioned earlier here. She is very response to the thing I did to her. She stop me twice during Mish. Saying she is happy, which is hard to believe. Finish on back while having her K-9. May repeat.

AllBenny
07-19-18, 22:15
A friend of mine was in need, so he went to Osborn. He had not been there in awhile. Same ole. Same ole. New girl Lee lee. Or Lily I guess.

Gave the universal pat on her ass on the way to the curtained room and she wasted no time on the backside tease. She made the finger in the circle sign. Wanted 150! Plus house at 50.

NO way he said. He settled on a HJ and partial nude for. 80. He won't hurry back.

StressRelief
07-19-18, 22:28
Lilyana will be back in the area for an extended stay. I know I can't wait! If you've never had a massage or her amazing B2 B (Body Rub) then you need to give her a shout (518) 880-9752 to get her appointment link. She usually books pretty fast, and don't forget the 2nd visit discount she offers.

I know I sound like an ad, but I'm not alone here. Lots of us enjoy her talents and appreciate the fact she comes up to NY regularly.

Enjoy!

Stress.

AmbienMan
07-20-18, 19:42
Last night, Thursday night, stopped into the one where you walk down the stairs on state and. Second. Right by sage college I. Downtown Troy, and was just lurking and met a Chinese girl named cee cee. Cici. Anyways, had heard a out her before. She's average height. Looks like she might work out a tiny bit. Is decent looking. Not ugly. But not young and fresh. Looks more like a pro. I like the opposite.

Frinky
07-20-18, 22:32
A recent posting I made about the new Spring was that it turned out to be a very good massage with absolutely no extras. Ivy posted a similar report. I was driving by the other day, though, and there were several cars parked outside. Anyone have a recent experience that's better than mine? With Portrait and 1871 closed and Brunswick and Spring seemingly legit there's a real downturn in AMP service.I'm usually a Wellness Foot Spa regular but decided to give my old haunt a chance. Had Grace, $50 for the hour. Just a 1/2 a notch below Wellness's best massage, great lower body and butt work. Got upsold for an extra 15 minutes. Fine. After the upsell, the lower body massage got some fingers darting into more interesting areas. Still legit, but now I was a dog on a bone. Flip and face, chest, then leg massage. Some accidental touching and giggles and shortly was offered self-serve (flashback to the OG Fuller Rd with Candy. Yum). I obliged and she playfully helped fluff my fluffernutters. Hot towel cleanup. 60/35 damage. She checked it which was a downer. The same song was on repeat over and over and over, maybe 11 times. Not attending a Zamfir concert anytime soon.

Will repeat as the last few times I had to decline a dude at Wellness and there were kids running around.

GoodTobeBad
07-21-18, 15:06
I'm usually a Wellness Foot Spa regular but decided to give my old haunt a chance. Had Grace, $50 for the hour. Just a 1/2 a notch below Wellness's best massage, great lower body and butt work. Got upsold for an extra 15 minutes. Fine. After the upsell, the lower body massage got some fingers darting into more interesting areas. Still legit, but now I was a dog on a bone. Flip and face, chest, then leg massage. Some accidental touching and giggles and shortly was offered self-serve (flashback to the OG Fuller Rd with Candy. Yum). I obliged and she playfully helped fluff my fluffernutters. Hot towel cleanup. 60/35 damage. She checked it which was a downer. The same song was on repeat over and over and over, maybe 11 times. Not attending a Zamfir concert anytime soon.

Will repeat as the last few times I had to decline a dude at Wellness and there were kids running around.This review is about Wellness or some other parlor.

Frinky
07-21-18, 18:15
This review is about Wellness or some other parlor.Sorry you're confused. Scroll back and read some more.

GoFastVt
07-22-18, 09:25
A friend of mine was in need, so he went to Osborn. He had not been there in awhile. Same ole. Same ole. New girl Lee lee. Or Lily I guess.

Gave the universal pat on her ass on the way to the curtained room and she wasted no time on the backside tease. She made the finger in the circle sign. Wanted 150! Plus house at 50.

NO way he said. He settled on a HJ and partial nude for. 80. He won't hurry back.Is that a real thing in AMPs? I did not know that. Then again, I live in a pretty AMPless area.

-g.

AccordDave
07-22-18, 13:34
I might start hobbying up there full time as the have has dried up.

IvyLeaman
07-23-18, 14:27
I haven't been to Osborne in a while so stopped in to see who was there today. Last time I got FS for 100 plus the 50 house fee for an hh. Before going up I left exactly 150 in my wallet plus a few singles so there was no way I'd spend more then that. A girl new to me answered the door by the name of Lisa. She was short at about 5'1 or 5'2 and a little chubby with big tits. Face was ok. I told her I'd like a half hour. She tried to get me to go for an hour but I told her that's all I could do today. Got undressed as she disappeared with the 50. Upon her return I laid down and she started rubbing my back and while making small talk I rubbed her leg. She immediately went for my balls and said you like which I replied yes. I grabbed her ass and that was the end of the massage. She did the the finger thru the hole sign and I said yes. She wanted 140. Knowing I only had 100 I counter offered that and she said 130. I said let me see what I've got and it was the 100 bill plus 5 singles. I said that's all I have and of course she took it. Even the fucking singles!! She went and got a cover; then sprayed some alcohol disinfectant all over my cock and balls. It was kinda warm for moment. No other foreplay as she put on the cover as I was semi-hard. She pulled her underwear off and started to lay back and I motioned to get those big tits out. She complied and laid back and I started fucking her standing up. I just kept pounding away as she wasn't very tight so after about 10 minutes I thought fuck it and pulled the rubber off. A few minutes more and I blew my load on her belly. She didn't like that and I told her I just pulled it off at the end. Some other customer knocked just then and she left me to clean myself and I suppose she went and cleaned herself. By the time she got back I was dressed and ready to leave. She offered me some water which I took and then left. I told her I'd give her more next time but I won't be back until I hear there is someone else working. Total damage 155 for about 25 minutes. My advice for this spot is only bring in what you want to spend and always get an hh as they have ALWAYS shorted on time going back two years.

HolyCrapola
07-23-18, 15:48
Lilyana will be back in the area for an extended stay. I know I can't wait! If you've never had a massage or her amazing B2 B (Body Rub) then you need to give her a shout (518) 880-9752 to get her appointment link. She usually books pretty fast, and don't forget the 2nd visit discount she offers.

I know I sound like an ad, but I'm not alone here. Lots of us enjoy her talents and appreciate the fact she comes up to NY regularly.

Enjoy!

Stress.I think to those of us who have seen her, you don't sound like an ad at all!! She really is the best and I was happy for the alert. Will be contacting her shortly, thanks Stress!

AllBenny
07-23-18, 22:12
I haven't been to Osborne in a while so stopped in to see who was there today. Last time I got FS for 100 plus the 50 house fee for an hh. Before going up I left exactly 150 in my wallet plus a few singles so there was no way I'd spend more then that. A girl new to me answered the door by the name of Lisa. She was short at about 5'1 or 5'2 and a little chubby with big tits. Face was ok. I told her I'd like a half hour. She tried to get me to go for an hour but I told her that's all I could do today. Got undressed as she disappeared with the 50. Upon her return I laid down and she started rubbing my back and while making small talk I rubbed her leg. She immediately went for my balls and said you like which I replied yes. I grabbed her ass and that was the end of the massage. She did the the finger thru the hole sign and I said yes. She wanted 140. Knowing I only had 100 I counter offered that and she said 130. I said let me see what I've got and it was the 100 bill plus 5 singles. I said that's all I have and of course she took it. Even the fucking singles!! She went and got a cover; then sprayed some alcohol disinfectant all over my cock and balls. It was kinda warm for moment. No other foreplay as she put on the cover as I was semi-hard. She pulled her underwear off and started to lay back and I motioned to get those big tits out. She complied and laid back and I started fucking her standing up. I just kept pounding away as she wasn't very tight so after about 10 minutes I thought fuck it and pulled the rubber off. A few minutes more and I blew my load on her belly. She didn't like that and I told her I just pulled it off at the end. Some other customer knocked just then and she left me to clean myself and I suppose she went and cleaned herself. By the time she got back I was dressed and ready to leave. She offered me some water which I took and then left. I told her I'd give her more next time but I won't be back until I hear there is someone else working. Total damage 155 for about 25 minutes. My advice for this spot is only bring in what you want to spend and always get an hh as they have ALWAYS shorted on time going back two years.Yup. My friend was tempted to do the FS but it isn't normally the goal. Wondering if there isn't some better pu&&why out there for 150, and a short stay which Osborn is. The only advantage is no real scheduling and walk in service.

RustyShaq
07-23-18, 22:35
I made my second visit to this place tonight and once again left very happy. I only had time for a half hour. Older woman (probably 40's, but who knows?) Gave a fantastic massage to my neck, back, and shoulders. I almost forgot the real reason I was there! On the flip she started rubbing my chest and before working her way down to the fun zone. She took care of business (no haggling!) and then cleaned me up just as my time was expiring. I wish I could have stayed for another half hour just for the massage, but maybe next time. The only negative was no UTC roaming. I pulled her pants down without objection, but she said no when I went for the panties. Same with up top. Oh well, still a good experience. 40 for the hhr and 40 for her made it a wallet-friendly experience as well. She told me her name, but I'm not sure I understood her. Tien, maybe?

DirkIcky
07-24-18, 01:06
I made my second visit to this place tonight and once again left very happy. I only had time for a half hour. Older woman (probably 40's, but who knows?) Gave a fantastic massage to my neck, back, and shoulders. I almost forgot the real reason I was there! On the flip she started rubbing my chest and before working her way down to the fun zone. She took care of business (no haggling!) and then cleaned me up just as my time was expiring. I wish I could have stayed for another half hour just for the massage, but maybe next time. The only negative was no UTC roaming. I pulled her pants down without objection, but she said no when I went for the panties. Same with up top. Oh well, still a good experience. 40 for the hhr and 40 for her made it a wallet-friendly experience as well. She told me her name, but I'm not sure I understood her. Tien, maybe?Damn Rusty we almost crossed paths again. At the GB two weeks ago they said you just left, Sunday I was going to go to Ballston but went to scotia AMP instead. Review to follow.

ScotM26
07-24-18, 16:37
Yup. My friend was tempted to do the FS but it isn't normally the goal. Wondering if there isn't some better pu&&why out there for 150, and a short stay which Osborn is. The only advantage is no real scheduling and walk in service.For that price, your better off hitting up yates or the other place there. Runs 160 for an hour. HH is alittle less. And you get most anything you want. The girls are in the 20's most times. Maybe one was 30 but still better then what I have seen in any AMP around. NO haggeling no drama and a lot safer then.

Walker22
07-24-18, 17:42
I recently tried door 9 after a long hiatus and one of the worst AMP experiences I've had. Apparently the place is more traveled than I thought now. When I first buzzed, I interrupted someone and once I got inside someone buzzed in on me. Anyway, I decided to give it a try since the provider was wearing a sleazy little dress instead of the usual leggings and t-shirt. Wish I hadn't. She was a bit older and though the face was decent the body didn't hold up when she stripped down. The massage was nothing special to say the least, though the preflip tease was nice. On the flip I got the dress off and she had decent tits with small nips that seemed fairly sensitive, but thin hips and no ass, which is very disappointing to me. Played around with her a bit, she rejected any fingering and the HE was barely OK. Wouldn't recommend the place, but. Who knows, there's always turnover and maybe a few months'll make a difference.

BlackJacker
07-24-18, 18:06
For that price, your better off hitting up yates or the other place there. Runs 160 for an hour. HH is alittle less. And you get most anything you want. The girls are in the 20's most times. Maybe one was 30 but still better then what I have seen in any AMP around. NO haggeling no drama and a lot safer then.Will someone please send me location / contact info for yates.

David Peter
07-24-18, 19:09
David Peter, trying to PM you but says mailbox full. Wanted to ask about Sophia. I have always got Janey there and like her, but was wondering how / if Sophia was different.I haven't checked PM for a long time. Back to your question. I visit Ballston Spa quite often this year. They never change their girls. Same faces. After trying all, I only stick with Sophia, who is the manager there. She told me she worked as a nurse physical therapist in China. That is where her massage techniques are from. She usually goes over 1 hr, include hot stone and facial. She is very easy during the ending time. Have no problem with touching the bird and kissing the tits for $40 tip. Other girls did not allow that. For a good and safe massage, I think the ballston Spa is the best in the area. Jenny Spa in Clifton Park is very good. Sometimes they have young, pretty girl, but they always expect $60 tip for standard ending.

1760 State offers the most beautiful girl, but the massage is below average and requested tip is insane. HE is quoted for $100. It happened many times, so I think it is a rule for tip there.

TeslaFan
07-24-18, 20:16
I haven't checked PM for a long time. Back to your question. I visit Ballston Spa quite often this year. They never change their girls. Same faces. After trying all, I only stick with Sophia, who is the manager there. She told me she worked as a nurse physical therapist in China. That is where her massage techniques are from. She usually goes over 1 hr, include hot stone and facial. She is very easy during the ending time. Have no problem with touching the bird and kissing the tits for $40 tip. Other girls did not allow that. For a good and safe massage, I think the ballston Spa is the best in the area. Jenny Spa in Clifton Park is very good. Sometimes they have young, pretty girl, but they always expect $60 tip for standard ending.

1760 State offers the most beautiful girl, but the massage is below average and requested tip is insane. HE is quoted for $100. It happened many times, so I think it is a rule for tip there.I agree. 1760 has by far the hottest women, but the cost is absolutely ridiculous. For AMP I usually hit Clifton park o brunswick.

GoFastVt
07-25-18, 11:59
I agree. 1760 has by far the hottest women, but the cost is absolutely ridiculous. For AMP I usually hit Clifton park o brunswick.Well, at least it wasn't just me who overpaid at 1760 because I'm not from the area. Paid $ 120 for B2 B rub with a Russian finish. Knew it was pricey, but damn, Lana was hot and I wasn't thinking with the correct brain.

-g.

ScotM26
07-25-18, 14:34
I haven't checked PM for a long time. Back to your question. I visit Ballston Spa quite often this year. They never change their girls. Same faces. After trying all, I only stick with Sophia, who is the manager there. She told me she worked as a nurse physical therapist in China. That is where her massage techniques are from. She usually goes over 1 hr, include hot stone and facial. She is very easy during the ending time. Have no problem with touching the bird and kissing the tits for $40 tip. Other girls did not allow that. For a good and safe massage, I think the ballston Spa is the best in the area. Jenny Spa in Clifton Park is very good. Sometimes they have young, pretty girl, but they always expect $60 tip for standard ending.

1760 State offers the most beautiful girl, but the massage is below average and requested tip is insane. HE is quoted for $100. It happened many times, so I think it is a rule for tip there.Where is the AMP in Ballston spa? Pm me location or post here please.

Thanks.

BoxTop51
07-25-18, 18:59
Where is the AMP in Ballston spa? Pm me location or post here please.

Thanks.It is behind the donut shop at north end of town.

Theer1133
07-25-18, 21:52
Made a stop at the 755 spot. Met at door by a woman in mid to late thirties if I had to guess. Not too attractive but not terrible. Opted for hour which was 65, started with a deep oil free rub, felt good but may have been too rough for some, very little teasing of boys pre flip but she gave enough signs to let me know all was available. On flip I was at attention and she went right for it. Motioned for the tug and I pointed at the cat. Acted surprised but agreed to 100, slipped on the hat, oiled up and fun was had. Didn't catch a name, body was about a 4 but she had nice c's and little Bush. Might repeat when I get the itch.

Crazy Old
07-26-18, 10:21
I have seen and reviewed Lily many times. She is my ATF for massage services. She is licensed in Florida and give an excellent massage, her extras are a great bonus. She does NOT provide FS or oral but free roaming and happy ending.

She offers two levels of service. Full View. She is naked and roaming is allowed and B2 B. She is naked and sensually massages your body with hers. Both end in a very sensual happy ending. Her scheduling site outlines all of her donations.

This visit I choice the B2 B. Face down she starts with a head, neck and shoulder massage. Then slowly moves down the rest of your back. She will get on the table and sensually massage her body on yours. It is Great. The leg and butt massage also include some very nice teasing.

On the flip, she basically repeats by starting at your head and working down your body. This is were the roaming and sensuality go off the charts. She is naked rubbing her body on yours and you are free to explore her. This happy ending concluded with her beautiful butt in my face with me rubbing her pussy and her finishing me off. Wonderful.

I highly recommend and I will repeat every time she visits.

Her numbers is 518 880 9752 and her scheduling site is https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13592701. You need to provide a real email address and phone number. Your "handle will due for a name.

LanceFukStrong
07-26-18, 11:14
Took a trip over to the AMP in Ballston Spa yesterday. I was a little confused when I walked in there was no one to be found LOL. Went back out to the entrance and found a door bell and was told it would be about 15 minutes and I was led back to the empty room. It must be for waiting and display. So after about 10 minutes I was led to another set of rooms with tables by a young 20's tops 30's girl who was pretty hot. She let me to the room and she took off with the 60 for the hour. I got comfortable and face down on the table and another woman comes in much older but not bad. At this point I have seen 3 different women and was really confused what was going on. Well this one stayed and did the massage. The massage was actually pretty good. Lots of pressure, a ton of teasing and on the flip she wasted no time. Ended up making a mess on her shirt which she laughed about. I kind of knew it was going to happen the way she was hunched over me during the HE. Gave her 60 for a tip mostly because the massage was pretty good. I will go back probably but got to try latham first.

BigHead518
07-26-18, 15:12
I have seen and reviewed Lily many times. She is my ATF for massage services. She is licensed in Florida and give an excellent massage, her extras are a great bonus. She does NOT provide FS or oral but free roaming and happy ending.

She offers two levels of service. Full View. She is naked and roaming is allowed and B2 B. She is naked and sensually massages your body with hers. Both end in a very sensual happy ending. Her scheduling site outlines all of her donations.

This visit I choice the B2 B. Face down she starts with a head, neck and shoulder massage. Then slowly moves down the rest of your back. She will get on the table and sensually massage her body on yours. It is Great. The leg and butt massage also include some very nice teasing.

On the flip, she basically repeats by starting at your head and working down your body. This is were the roaming and sensuality go off the charts. She is naked rubbing her body on yours and you are free to explore her. This happy ending concluded with her beautiful butt in my face with me rubbing her pussy and her finishing me off. Wonderful.

I highly recommend and I will repeat every time she visits.

Her numbers is 518 880 9752 and her scheduling site is https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13592701. You need to provide a real email address and phone number. Your "handle will due for a name.I'm almost intimidated by her LOL. Her rubbing down my old fat self, she looks like a fitness model.

TeslaFan
07-26-18, 19:58
I'm almost intimidated by her LOL. Her rubbing down my old fat self, she looks like a fitness model.Lily is awesome. Smoking hot body and a very nice person. Awesome massage too. She is worth a visit.

AllBenny
07-27-18, 10:01
I'm almost intimidated by her LOL. Her rubbing down my old fat self, she looks like a fitness model.I'm guessing many of her clients aren't in shape. Including my friend who has seen her for over 12 years.

Go and be happy!

Bgbri11
07-27-18, 14:27
Unless your 3 twinkies any of 375 lb, Lily will find a way to knead your dough to make you feel light in the loafers at the end of the session LOL. Or is it light like a feather LOL!!

I'm guessing many of her clients aren't in shape. Including my friend who has seen her for over 12 years.

Go and be happy!

StressRelief
07-27-18, 15:45
I'm guessing many of her clients aren't in shape. Including my friend who has seen her for over 12 years.

Go and be happy!Dudes. Go and get your relaxation on. Lilyana is the epitome of a "Judgement Free Zone". If anything she will inspire you to treat yourself right and get into a healthier lifestyle. When I started seeing her, I honestly felt a little uncomfortable because of my out of shape body, but she was encouraging and compassionate to say the least. I've lost over 40 lbs and she keeps telling me how great I look and to keep up the good work.

Be happy with who you are and enjoy the things we have. Lilyana is one of those great gifts we can enjoy!

Stress.

Questesq20
07-27-18, 16:35
I recently tried door 9 after a long hiatus and one of the worst AMP experiences I've had. Apparently the place is more traveled than I thought now. When I first buzzed, I interrupted someone and once I got inside someone buzzed in on me. Anyway, I decided to give it a try since the provider was wearing a sleazy little dress instead of the usual leggings and t-shirt. Wish I hadn't. She was a bit older and though the face was decent the body didn't hold up when she stripped down. The massage was nothing special to say the least, though the preflip tease was nice. On the flip I got the dress off and she had decent tits with small nips that seemed fairly sensitive, but thin hips and no ass, which is very disappointing to me. Played around with her a bit, she rejected any fingering and the HE was barely OK. Wouldn't recommend the place, but. Who knows, there's always turnover and maybe a few months'll make a difference.Where is Door Nine? I have heard of it but never went.

Questesq20
07-27-18, 16:53
I haven't been there where is it located and is it worth it?

DdNutz
07-27-18, 17:54
I canceled because she changed locations to a less desirable place a few hours before we were supposed to meet. I can't get caught up in any funny business.

Someone please tell me I'm a dumbass and should reschedule with her.

StressRelief
07-27-18, 18:07
I canceled because she changed locations to a less desirable place a few hours before we were supposed to meet. I can't get caught up in any funny business.

Someone please tell me I'm a dumbass and should reschedule with her.I won't call you a dumbass because being cautious is always a must, but she had issues with the room booking this trip. She's trying to make things work and it's not easy being so far from home and doing everything on your own.

Rebook, then repeat before she leaves. She's legit and completely worth the time and $$$ - get back in line mister!

Stress.

David Peter
07-27-18, 18:28
Took a trip over to the AMP in Ballston Spa yesterday. I was a little confused when I walked in there was no one to be found LOL. Went back out to the entrance and found a door bell and was told it would be about 15 minutes and I was led back to the empty room. It must be for waiting and display. So after about 10 minutes I was led to another set of rooms with tables by a young 20's tops 30's girl who was pretty hot. She let me to the room and she took off with the 60 for the hour. I got comfortable and face down on the table and another woman comes in much older but not bad. At this point I have seen 3 different women and was really confused what was going on. Well this one stayed and did the massage. The massage was actually pretty good. Lots of pressure, a ton of teasing and on the flip she wasted no time. Ended up making a mess on her shirt which she laughed about. I kind of knew it was going to happen the way she was hunched over me during the HE. Gave her 60 for a tip mostly because the massage was pretty good. I will go back probably but got to try latham first.I revisited Ballston Spa due to your review with a hope that I will see the young 20's girl. Unfortunately, I met 2 late 40's ladies there. I asked for the young girl, but due to English barrier they did not understand. So I ended up with Lulu. Average looking, average massage, typical 40's Chinese lady. I would not recommend. Do you still remember the 20's girl name?

WhyNotMeeeee
07-29-18, 22:48
Hello, I tried texting an old asian place number with no response. ANyone know if they are still around or if they just change numbers a lot? Also I have not seen any asian advertising on skip of backpage.

LanceFukStrong
07-30-18, 08:29
I revisited Ballston Spa due to your review with a hope that I will see the young 20's girl. Unfortunately, I met 2 late 40's ladies there. I asked for the young girl, but due to English barrier they did not understand. So I ended up with Lulu. Average looking, average massage, typical 40's Chinese lady. I would not recommend. Do you still remember the 20's girl name?No never got her name. Like I said she just brought me to the room and took my money. Never saw her again.

McThicky
07-30-18, 23:48
I won't call you a dumbass because being cautious is always a must, but she had issues with the room booking this trip. She's trying to make things work and it's not easy being so far from home and doing everything on your own.

Rebook, then repeat before she leaves. She's legit and completely worth the time and $$$ - get back in line mister!

Stress.Where is she working now? Feel free to pm me the answer. I want to see her but my drive time may be a factor. Thanks and be safe!

KnottedWeb
07-31-18, 15:39
Where is she working now? Feel free to pm me the answer. I want to see her but my drive time may be a factor. Thanks and be safe!Use her booking site, it will provide the location as part of the workflow. Albany area was the plan (she had a planned locale change depending on which day you were looking for).

StressRelief
07-31-18, 16:58
Saw Lilyana in her old Troy location today for a 90 Minute Full View session and I feel like warm butter. Great time s usual, superb massage, great views and a wonderful ending to my day. She is here until the 6th, so go and get your relaxation on by in my opinion the best I've seen. 518 880 9752.

Treat her well boys!

Stress.

AncientOne
07-31-18, 17:29

Someone please tell me I'm a dumbass and should reschedule with her.Have been a client of Lilly for years in Orlando. Skilled massage, athletic body, friendly chick. Just in town visiting and thanks to you guys I reconnected! What a surprise and treat for me. Yes, neighborhood is not the greatest but I consider it safe. There is zero funny business to get caught up in. Relax and enjoy.

NewEnglandKid
07-31-18, 23:02
After reading all the positive reviews about Lilyana I had to see what all the hype was about and boy am I glad I did!!

What an unbelievable experience, she is very attractive an amazing body and a personality to match. I had the b2 b massage that was spectacular. When she got done with me I was so relaxed I couldn't find my ass with both hands. I was so loose I went and played golf and it was the best I played in two weeks!! Can't wait for the next visit.

StressRelief
08-01-18, 08:09
After reading all the positive reviews about Lilyana I had to see what all the hype was about and boy am I glad I did!!

What an unbelievable experience, she is very attractive an amazing body and a personality to match. I had the b2 b massage that was spectacular. When she got done with me I was so relaxed I couldn't find my ass with both hands. I was so loose I went and played golf and it was the best I played in two weeks!! Can't wait for the next visit.And that gentlemen is WHY she is the best you can find! Glad you finally got to see her NEK. She is an absolute GEM. Got get in line guys.

Stress.

Crazy Old
08-01-18, 10:20
Lily is my ATF as you would know if you have seen my reviews. She has had real bad luck this visit with locations and has had to change places a few times. While this may concern some, her moves have the best interest of her clients in mind. She prides herself on your safety and hers and is well worth following. I will be seeing her tomorrow.

I actually like the old Troy location. Not the best neighborhood but a little off the beaten path and much better than sitting in a hotel parking lot with your phone in your hand hoping LEO does not drive by!

Saw Lilyana in her old Troy location today for a 90 Minute Full View session and I feel like warm butter. Great time s usual, superb massage, great views and a wonderful ending to my day. She is here until the 6th, so go and get your relaxation on by in my opinion the best I've seen. 518 XXX 9752.

Treat her well boys!

Stress.

Schenectadysam
08-01-18, 14:19
Lily is my ATF as you would know if you have seen my reviews. She has had real bad luck this visit with locations and has had to change places a few times. While this may concern some, her moves have the best interest of her clients in mind. She prides herself on your safety and hers and is well worth following. I will be seeing her tomorrow.

I actually like the old Troy location. Not the best neighborhood but a little off the beaten path and much better than sitting in a hotel parking lot with your phone in your hand hoping LEO does not drive by!What kind of issues is she having with her locations?? I too liked her old Troy location.

Grottos
08-02-18, 17:30
I have been there a few times and always had Janey. She does what you say Sophia does. She is maybe early to mid 30's, cute, kind of a round face, hair between ear and shoulder length, petite body, has reddish lipstick. Gives a terrific massage, great teasing, and then more.

1760 State offers the most beautiful girl, but the massage is below average and requested tip is insane. HE is quoted for $100. It happened many times, so I think it is a rule for tip there.

Theer1133
08-02-18, 18:16
Last minute but hopefully someone can PM me better address for Brunswick or Osborne, feeling the itch for tonight. I've been to Osborne if it's one behind fire house, just not positive about the door, thought there were multiple. Any help appreciated.

RustyShaq
08-02-18, 21:21
I have been there a few times and always had Janey. She does what you say Sophia does. She is maybe early to mid 30's, cute, kind of a round face, hair between ear and shoulder length, petite body, has reddish lipstick. Gives a terrific massage, great teasing, and then more.Does she (or any of the other girls you've seen there) allow any UTC roaming? I've been there twice now, and while the service made me very happy, the ladies didn't allow anything other than OTC contact down below (and nothing at all up top.) While I always enjoy the main event, I wouldn't mind some side action.

Theer1133
08-02-18, 22:56
Had the itch for some Asian so ended up at Yates. Easy to arrange, called when out front and given the OK to come in. Saw Jo-Jo for the 140 half. Spinner type, nice body and set of B's, has never even a razor I suspect. Probably a 5 min massage before teasing and then main event. All included and wasn't bad. Certainly easy and served its purpose.

Grottos
08-03-18, 05:15
Janey does and there are reports Sophia does. Does she (or any of the other girls you've seen there) allow any UTC roaming? I've been there twice now, and while the service made me very happy, the ladies didn't allow anything other than OTC contact down below (and nothing at all up top.) While I always enjoy the main event, I wouldn't mind some side action.

NewEnglandKid
08-03-18, 12:40
Has anyone heard any info on Summer she seems to have vanished. She is such a great provider hate to lose her.

IvyLeaman
08-03-18, 14:37
Stopped by the barracks today as last time was pretty good. Paid 65 for the hour to Anna who I've had before, literally. She gave a decent massage with a little teasing for maybe 25 minutes then asked me to flip. Looking at the clock I knew I was going to get shorted on time and in the end I was right. Since I'd fucked her before for 100 that's all I offered this time though she pushed hard for 120. I stuck firm and TCB; she leaves with the $ and comes back with a cover. She played with my cock till it was hard and puts the cover on. She wouldn't blow me at all and barely let me play with her nice big tits. Guess they were to sensitive today. Do I need to say no DATY? Anyway, I climbed on top and started pounding away. I was determined to go as long as possible as I knew I was going to get shorted time wise regardless. She started bitching after just a few minutes to "come already". I hate that so I smiled and just kept pounding and grinding. For 100 I was going to take my time and I told her that. I switched to stand up and she bitched some more to come, thoroughly turning me off. I thought fuck it and turned her around for some doggie. I took the cover off so I could blow my load all over her which I did a minute later. She didn't like that to much but I didn't really care. I got dressed while she went and washed up. Total time shorted about 15 minutes. Unless I hear more positive from this place I won't be going back for a while.

GameTimer4
08-03-18, 15:20
Has anyone heard any info on Summer she seems to have vanished. She is such a great provider hate to lose her.Yeah I think she is long gone. I haven't seen her ads in like a year and I text her about over a year ago and got no replies. I knew her pretty well so not sure what happened to her. She may have moved back to Rochester or Buffalo area where I think she was from.

DdNutz
08-03-18, 15:47
Well guys, I finally repulled the trigger, and I am so glad I did.

You were right: absolutely 0 to worry about, safe, and phenomenal b2b massage

I am so in love with her bod.

Super friendly and damn cute.

David Peter
08-03-18, 16:36
Janey does and there are reports Sophia does. Does she (or any of the other girls you've seen there) allow any UTC roaming? I've been there twice now, and while the service made me very happy, the ladies didn't allow anything other than OTC contact down below (and nothing at all up top.) While I always enjoy the main event, I wouldn't mind some side action.I don't remember Jeney. Is she the lady with a butterfly on her arm? Sophia and the new girl Lulu allowed UTC roaming. They completely took off the top. They are happy with 40 tip.

I visited Jenny Spa today. Quite a disappointment! The girl is 40 sh, big breasts, a little chubby, seems to be very friendly. Massage is average. Too much hassle on the tip. Told her I only have 40 and she was unhappy. HJ is mechanical with a lot of No this, no that due to 40 tip. Since I was not happy, I did not ask her name.

StressRelief
08-03-18, 21:48

Super friendly and damn cute.Very glad you got to see what you've been missing out on. She is a true gem!

Contracts!

Stress.

WhyNotMeeeee
08-04-18, 12:50

Super friendly and damn cute.Hello sir, I was just wondering what was the finish like? Thanks.

WhyNotMeeeee
08-04-18, 17:13
Very glad you got to see what you've been missing out on. She is a true gem!

Contracts!

Stress.Hello StressRelief, did you do 30 minutes? I've booked that but now I'm considering a longer time? What do you recommend thanks.

HotPoker840
08-04-18, 20:32
Hello StressRelief, did you do 30 minutes? I've booked that but now I'm considering a longer time? What do you recommend thanks.I have seen Lily a bunch and my recommendation is go for her top package you will enjoy yourself immensly. Have fun and.

StressRelief
08-04-18, 22:58
Hello StressRelief, did you do 30 minutes? I've booked that but now I'm considering a longer time? What do you recommend thanks.I'm a 90 minute full view guy myself. One occasion I will splurge for a 60 minute b2 b. Either one is outstanding. IMHO 30 minutes just isn't enough and once you try Lily, you'll certainly be back and for more time. Do yourself a favor and book at least a 60 - if you don't hobby much, treat yourself to a 90. I sound like a car salesman don't I? LOL.

ENJOY YOURSELF AND TREAT HER WELL!

Stress.

DdNutz
08-05-18, 17:03
30 minutes ain't nearly enough time with Lily.

Hello StressRelief, did you do 30 minutes? I've booked that but now I'm considering a longer time? What do you recommend thanks.

AllBenny
08-05-18, 22:47
30 minutes ain't nearly enough time with Lily.You will kick yourself if you only do 30 min. Even 60 seems like it fly's by. B2 B is awesome. Full view is good but if your eyesight isn't perfect. Nothing like a foot away from your face to bring it home.

BroncoBuck77
08-08-18, 16:25
In Latham near the lexus dealer. I've reviewed this place before and this was better than the last experience; Last time I tried this place no one answered the door. Went on Friday afternoon. Rang the door bell and was answered quickly by a thin woman, not bad looking on the AMP scale, probably on the older side of things (closer to 40 than 20.) She was thin and looked like she had big tits, more on that later. Ushered to the room, asked for 1 hour and paid my $60. Got situated and she came in, started by placing towel over my body and rubbing through the towel. I have had legit massages that start like that (through a blanket, not a towel) and got nervous that this was going nowhere. Then the bell ring, she was the only one there told him to come back in 15 minutes. Now I am really nervous that I am going to get fucked but not in a good way.

She then called in reinforcements, came back to the room and took the towel off, got the oil out and gave a very good massage. A little teasing, me OTC ass grabbing and such. Wearing a skirt with tights on underneath. After a long while, asked to flip and she did some more massaging and could tell I was interested in more. Tried to do some OTC on the top and she was wearing some sort of ballistic bra. I mean hard shell wonder woman kind of thing so I have no idea what was going on underneath there. Went back to OTC on the bottom half, and was rubbing her kitty pretty good. Seemed to like that. Then she started this teasing thing with her fingers, going up and down the head, playing with the boys, it was pretty awesome. Rock hard at this point and she gets some different oil and gives an enthusiastic HJ. Get done, she cleans things up and then finishes doing a neck and then a leg and foot massage that was really good. When I got up from the table I noticed that we had gone almost 1 hour and 10 minutes. Tipped 60 b / c of the extra time and now negotiating. She seemed happy. Gave me a hug and asked me to come back. Asked name but I had no idea what she said.

Negatives:, could have been better looking, younger and lord know what was going on with her chest. Would like to have gotten UTC. Impossible with what she was wearing. She never cleaned up the oil from the foot and leg massage, one minor interruption. Room was on the front of the building and could hear everyone coming and going. But that is true of most places.

Positives: No haggle, great massage, the teasing thing and the HE was pretty aweome. Oh, and not shorted on time. I will probably go back.

SnoBallGuy
08-09-18, 07:51
30 minutes ain't nearly enough time with Lily.Where is this magical place, I do love the teasing of the boys.

StressRelief
08-09-18, 08:46
Had an itch that needed to be scratched, so I set up an appointment with Star for Monday. As usual she did not disappoint and provided an awesome body rub. She is a sweet, sensual young woman that gets to know you and your body better with each visit. Plenty of mutual roaming (YMMV) and the finish was spectacular. I'm not a 20 y/o anymore but apparently finished like one from the reaction that I got from her and the necessary cleanup afterwards.. Let's just say she winds me up like a watch and lets the springs loose at the end! LOL.

If you haven't seen her before, please consider a visit. SENIOR members can PM me and I would be happy to share digits.

Enjoy and stay safe!

Stress.

LanceFukStrong
08-09-18, 09:10
Went back to Jenny in CP. Was met by a "cuter" chick in her 30's. Great time again. Lots of teasing, more than typical. Negotiated tip (I hate this part like most of you) agreed to 60 and she pulled up her top and down her bottoms so I could suck her tits and finger her. Finished and she cleaned me up. Ended it all with a head and shoulder massage that almost put me to sleep. Will definitely go back. Really funny thing is I got undressed when I first got there got on the table etc. I didn't even notice the sign hanging up that said "No Happy Endings, No Illegal Services, Keep your shorts on do not get naked. " Until I was getting dressed LOL.

BroncoBuck77
08-09-18, 09:12
Is this the Star that used to work with Chocolate?

Had an itch that needed to be scratched, so I set up an appointment with Star for Monday. As usual she did not disappoint and provided an awesome body rub. She is a sweet, sensual young woman that gets to know you and your body better with each visit. Plenty of mutual roaming (YMMV) and the finish was spectacular. I'm not a 20 y/o anymore but apparently finished like one from the reaction that I got from her and the necessary cleanup afterwards.. Let's just say she winds me up like a watch and lets the springs loose at the end! LOL.

If you haven't seen her before, please consider a visit. SENIOR members can PM me and I would be happy to share digits.

Enjoy and stay safe!

Stress.

DirkIcky
08-09-18, 09:39
Went to Red May spa again, posted on other site. Only one ugly old lady 50 years but gives a good rub. Both times no complaints when you pull down the pants and lift her shirt. Only complains when you lift her to a 69 when her pants are down. Takes about 5 seconds of no no no before she starts sucking in 69. First time BBBJWS. This time same but she had to work harder for it. On the table then her standing then on the table then bombs away. At first she was like fingers outside but mid activities I was up to the second knuckle pumping away until she came all over my finger. 60+40/ hr second time 40+30/ Hhr and she seemed happy. Decent massage and this time at the 10 minute mark during the ball and ass crack tickle, awesome BTW, I lift up so I can watch. I as I am on all fours watching she goes right in for the BBBJ without a word from me. YMMV but I think she remember me from a couple weeks ago and wanted it as bad as I did because it was top knotch. Not sure what happens with other since she doesn't want anyone to know about extras or at least she just says that. Either way not a bad if you can get over her looks.

GameTimer4
08-09-18, 09:47
Saw this post on stg and text her for a quote on prostate massage. She said 400 ! For an hour!! I said yeah no way! Cmon 4 bills that's insane! Plus no pic on her ad. Good luck with business lady. http://albany.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/exotic-touch-to-make-you-melt/994337418061.

David Peter
08-09-18, 18:10
Went back to Jenny in CP. Was met by a "cuter" chick in her 30's. Great time again. Lots of teasing, more than typical. Negotiated tip (I hate this part like most of you) agreed to 60 and she pulled up her top and down her bottoms so I could suck her tits and finger her. Finished and she cleaned me up. Ended it all with a head and shoulder massage that almost put me to sleep. Will definitely go back. Really funny thing is I got undressed when I first got there got on the table etc. I didn't even notice the sign hanging up that said "No Happy Endings, No Illegal Services, Keep your shorts on do not get naked. " Until I was getting dressed LOL.I visited Jenny Spa last week. It did not go well. I was with the lady in 40's with big tits. Face is average. Massage is average. With 40 tip, only roaming outside was allowed. A lot of hassling on tip during ending. I did not ask for her name because I will not intend to see her again. What is the cute chick name so we can request?

JakeLane
08-09-18, 18:27
Good evening, I'm looking for a nice rub down but not feeling like going to an AMP. With lily looking like she's not available for a couple weeks, any body got any suggestions? A nice view is a bonus. Thanks Jake.

StressRelief
08-09-18, 20:27
Is this the Star that used to work with Chocolate?She is not the Star you're referring to.

McThicky
08-10-18, 00:39
I had a massage with Crystal last week. She had been posting on Eros so I thought, "what the heck? I'll take a chance. " Let's just say it was false advertising. LOL! Good massage. No extras. Also, I saw earlier this evening that she's not on Eros any more. Be safe!

LanceFukStrong
08-10-18, 09:13
I visited Jenny Spa last week. It did not go well. I was with the lady in 40's with big tits. Face is average. Massage is average. With 40 tip, only roaming outside was allowed. A lot of hassling on tip during ending. I did not ask for her name because I will not intend to see her again. What is the cute chick name so we can request?LOL, I can understand maybe half of what they say to me. I never bother asking for names sorry.

IvyLeaman
08-10-18, 14:08
Went to Red May spa again, posted on other site. Only one ugly old lady 50 years but gives a good rub. Both times no complaints when you pull down the pants and lift her shirt. Only complains when you lift her to a 69 when her pants are down. Takes about 5 seconds of no no no before she starts sucking in 69. First time BBBJWS. This time same but she had to work harder for it. On the table then her standing then on the table then bombs away. At first she was like fingers outside but mid activities I was up to the second knuckle pumping away until she came all over my finger. 60+40/ hr second time 40+30/ Hhr and she seemed happy. Decent massage and this time at the 10 minute mark during the ball and ass crack tickle, awesome BTW, I lift up so I can watch. I as I am on all fours watching she goes right in for the BBBJ without a word from me. YMMV but I think she remember me from a couple weeks ago and wanted it as bad as I did because it was top knotch. Not sure what happens with other since she doesn't want anyone to know about extras or at least she just says that. Either way not a bad if you can get over her looks.First time I've heard of this place. Where is it? Thanks.

AllBenny
08-10-18, 23:02
I had a massage with Crystal last week. She had been posting on Eros so I thought, "what the heck? I'll take a chance. " Let's just say it was false advertising. LOL! Good massage. No extras. Also, I saw earlier this evening that she's not on Eros any more. Be safe!Haha. I thought the same thing the few times I saw her. I figured if she was going to the Harley Rendevous she might have a wandering hand or two. And O P E!

Hayduke2010
08-12-18, 14:49
Went to Red May spa again, posted on other site. Only one ugly old lady 50 years but gives a good rub. Both times no complaints when you pull down the pants and lift her shirt. Only complains when you lift her to a 69 when her pants are down. Takes about 5 seconds of no no no before she starts sucking in 69. First time BBBJWS. This time same but she had to work harder for it. On the table then her standing then on the table then bombs away. At first she was like fingers outside but mid activities I was up to the second knuckle pumping away until she came all over my finger. 60+40/ hr second time 40+30/ Hhr and she seemed happy. Decent massage and this time at the 10 minute mark during the ball and ass crack tickle, awesome BTW, I lift up so I can watch. I as I am on all fours watching she goes right in for the BBBJ without a word from me. YMMV but I think she remember me from a couple weeks ago and wanted it as bad as I did because it was top knotch. Not sure what happens with other since she doesn't want anyone to know about extras or at least she just says that. Either way not a bad if you can get over her looks.I had a similar experience, although I couldn't get her to remove any clothing. OTC where ever I wanted to roam, but no disrobing. Likewise, good massage (I opted for half hour for $40) and then, on the flip and her suggestive stroking, she started out with a lubed handjob and then followed up with BBBJ. Nice hot towel cleanup, and I was happy so I gladly tipped her $40.

She is getting up there in years, but I didn't have as strong a reaction to her appearance as DirkIcky.

MadMax4505
08-13-18, 10:58
I needed to confirm my suspicion that more was than just a hi was offered here. Went in and got she she again. 30 ish cute spinner with nice man mades. Standard greeting then I mentioned that we met before then she became very friendly. Decent massage on flip she straight offered cfs. Acting or not she really appeared to enjoy every step. . 65 house fee and 1. 20 tip. It was a fun time had.

Aznsnkl
08-13-18, 11:14
I had a similar experience, although I couldn't get her to remove any clothing. OTC where ever I wanted to roam, but no disrobing. Likewise, good massage (I opted for half hour for $40) and then, on the flip and her suggestive stroking, she started out with a lubed handjob and then followed up with BBBJ. Nice hot towel cleanup, and I was happy so I gladly tipped her $40.

She is getting up there in years, but I didn't have as strong a reaction to her appearance as DirkIcky.Is this the place in glenville? I googled it and found it. Your not sure if it's the right place.

BroncoBuck77
08-13-18, 15:00
I needed to confirm my suspicion that more was than just a hi was offered here. Went in and got she she again. 30 ish cute spinner with nice man mades. Standard greeting then I mentioned that we met before then she became very friendly. Decent massage on flip she straight offered cfs. Acting or not she really appeared to enjoy every step. . 65 house fee and 1. 20 tip. It was a fun time had.Is this the place across from the NY State Police building?

Bgbri11
08-13-18, 15:53
I drove by this place on 50 about a month ago as there were 2 asians, 1 in her 50's as you describe and the other was prob in her healthy 30's, total knockout, and I was stopped in traffic at the light and we eyefucked eachother till the light turned green, they were out front planting flowers by the sign. I haven't been there yet, but ill be sure to press info on where the hottie is!

DirkIcky
08-13-18, 16:55
I drove by this place on 50 about a month ago as there were 2 asians, 1 in her 50's as you describe and the other was prob in her healthy 30's, total knockout, and I was stopped in traffic at the light and we eyefucked eachother till the light turned green, they were out front planting flowers by the sign. I haven't been there yet, but ill be sure to press info on where the hottie is!I know there was another younger girl 2 months ago that left. When I asked Wendy about her she said why you want her. From your discription I certainly wish I had. Or maybe the one you saw is her replacement. Either way sorry, maybe I was a touch too rough in my discription. When I give a review I try not to sugar coat things. I have seen some gems that others said were hot. As for Wendy, her BBBJ is very good once she commits to it, starts out toying then stopping which isn't going to speed things up for me. But once she commits it is top knotch. Weird that only OTC since I just unbuttoned top button and she pulled them down. When she came her whole pussy swelled up around my finger.

StressRelief
08-13-18, 23:10
Just got word that Lilyana will be back next week 8/20-25 so I just booked my 90 minute session. She will be back in Troy this time, so book early and book often as she is still running the discount for repeat visits during her stay.

Treat her well guys, she will treat you to a spectacular view and an amazing massage or body rub.

Enjoy and be safe!

Stress.

Schenectadysam
08-14-18, 07:43
I know there was another younger girl 2 months ago that left. When I asked Wendy about her she said why you want her. From your discription I certainly wish I had. Or maybe the one you saw is her replacement. Either way sorry, maybe I was a touch too rough in my discription. When I give a review I try not to sugar coat things. I have seen some gems that others said were hot. As for Wendy, her BBBJ is very good once she commits to it, starts out toying then stopping which isn't going to speed things up for me. But once she commits it is top knotch. Weird that only OTC since I just unbuttoned top button and she pulled them down. When she came her whole pussy swelled up around my finger.Went there Saturday night at 8:45 pm-closed. Called, she said she will turn around and see me in 15 minutes. When she got out of the car I was expecting to see Wendy but this woman was half way decent looking. (First time here never saw Wendy before). I think she said her name was May. 40's and about a 6. Thin, flat chest and ass. She only wanted to do half hot and that was fine with me. So so massage. Light teasing before flip and a happy ending. Asked if she would blow me and she kindly said no. Allowed UTC roaming only. Not sure if I would repeat. I want to see Wendy next time.

HeadHunter78
08-14-18, 10:59
Hello fellow mongers, long time lurker first time poster. Friday afternoon I went to Red May spa on route 50. Late 50's flat rather plain but pleasant woman. Average massage with average results on the flip. As I was getting ready to leave she gave me a card with a Cohoes address and written on it she said we have a new spot I went there this morning. 50 for a half hour mediocre massage average results on the flip once again OTC only but she was an attractive girl. 40 tip left happy but I probably won't repeat.

HeadHunter78
08-14-18, 11:33
Hello all. Long time, first time. I want to red may spa on route 50. Average experience average on the flip as I was walking out she gave me a card with the address of their second spa in Cohoes. I want there for a half hour this morning halfway decent massage, typical ending on the flip. Pretty girl in her 30's OTC only. 50 for half hour 40 tip. I don't think I will repeat.

Schenectadysam
08-14-18, 14:06
Hello fellow mongers, long time lurker first time poster. Friday afternoon I went to Red May spa on route 50. Late 50's flat rather plain but pleasant woman. Average massage with average results on the flip. As I was getting ready to leave she gave me a card with a Cohoes address and written on it she said we have a new spot I went there this morning. 50 for a half hour mediocre massage average results on the flip once again OTC only but she was an attractive girl. 40 tip left happy but I probably won't repeat.I called over to Red May--it's forwarded to a woman's cell phone. She told me that Wendy will not be back. She also said red may was closed and made it sound like they will not open again. Tough to tell. A lot could have been lost in translation.

Headhunter can you tell me the address in cohoes?

Moppy663
08-14-18, 15:45
Is this the place across from the NY State Police building?Yes, across the street in a little strip mall.

HeadHunter78
08-14-18, 15:49
Sorry guys. I forgot to add I'm my post, when I was in cohoes, on the flip. She was grinding and kind "dry humping" the table. Maybe more than otc is available (just not with me?

I pm'd you the address Schenectadysam. I think.

Bushman08
08-14-18, 15:55
Place was busy Monday night!! Not closed. Lily is the skinny girl with a flat ass. I am pretty aggressive in these places and do not care about the actual massage. I asked for soft no oil and tickle and within a minute she was tickling my junk. I put my hand up the back of her dress and she allowed me to remove her underwear and lick her pussy for a bit asked about a blow job and was told no also. Not bad not great. She also asked I not tell anyone. Yeah right!

Walker22
08-14-18, 16:38
Made my first trip here; sort of a mixed experience. It was nice to walk in and not have to deal with the traditional oriental white buzzer. Greeted by an older, not too old, woman named Trudy or Tootie (I don't speak Chinese). She had a pleasant face and what seemed to be an impressive rack so I went with her. Nice massage, hot stones, minimal tease. On the flip asked if she'd take her top off but she refused. Did some UTC roaming only to find that her nice rack was more padded bra than Trudy / Tootie. There was no haggle or negotiation; I left her with 40 and she seemed pleased. I'll try again for a different provider. Any names I should ask for?

Theer1133
08-14-18, 23:18
I made an appointment over the phone but then arrived 30 minutes early, no problem I was brought right in by maybeeeee 40 ish woman, decent body and big tits. Started off with a decent massage on stomach for about 30 minutes, then a little teasing, just enough to raise the flag then she had me flip. She covered me with towel, I removed it, she acted surprised and then negotiations started which I hate, I offered 80 for what I thought was her getting naked which she said 100. I made up my mind at that point to just agree to the 100 and probably not return. She started jerking, pulled out her beautiful DD's and that was it. I asked for full, she said no, I told her to suck, nope, told her at least get naked and she says no, only top. Anyway, decent ending and more massage after, I got my full hour but at the steep price of 60 plus 100. Probably won't return for that price.

Aznsnkl
08-15-18, 09:11
I called over to Red May--it's forwarded to a woman's cell phone. She told me that Wendy will not be back. She also said red may was closed and made it sound like they will not open again. Tough to tell. A lot could have been lost in translation.

Headhunter can you tell me the address in cohoes?I went to red may Sunday and they also told me they will be closing.

By this place in cohoes? Someone give me the 411 please.

David Peter
08-15-18, 20:34
I made an appointment over the phone but then arrived 30 minutes early, no problem I was brought right in by maybeeeee 40 ish woman, decent body and big tits. Started off with a decent massage on stomach for about 30 minutes, then a little teasing, just enough to raise the flag then she had me flip. She covered me with towel, I removed it, she acted surprised and then negotiations started which I hate, I offered 80 for what I thought was her getting naked which she said 100. I made up my mind at that point to just agree to the 100 and probably not return. She started jerking, pulled out her beautiful DD's and that was it. I asked for full, she said no, I told her to suck, nope, told her at least get naked and she says no, only top. Anyway, decent ending and more massage after, I got my full hour but at the steep price of 60 plus 100. Probably won't return for that price.I know exactly the woman you mentioned because I had her twice. I did a review on her here. The maximum tip I ever paid at Jenny is 60. For that woman, I would not pay for more than 40. She is more than 40 years old. Her massage is average. I met a young girl in her late 20's Lily at Jenny Spa. She is happy with 60 for full nude and kitty play.

If you pay 100, you should go to the AMP on State st. The girl there is hot and in 20's or early 30 most of the time. For 100 tip, it is a body to body massage. My word to our friends that please tip at the right price. I think 40 tip for a standard HE is quite generous.

Bgbri11
08-15-18, 21:34
Yep. Big tits tried it with me too, atleast I wasnt too far gone in my other head where I didn't give in! I got to ask, were the tits unleashed as nice as they looked on the outside?

I know exactly the woman you mentioned because I had her twice. I did a review on her here. The maximum tip I ever paid at Jenny is 60. For that woman, I would not pay for more than 40. She is more than 40 years old. Her massage is average. I met a young girl in her late 20's Lily at Jenny Spa. She is happy with 60 for full nude and kitty play.

If you pay 100, you should go to the AMP on State st. The girl there is hot and in 20's or early 30 most of the time. For 100 tip, it is a body to body massage. My word to our friends that please tip at the right price. I think 40 tip for a standard HE is quite generous.

SuperJason2
08-15-18, 23:11
I know exactly the woman you mentioned because I had her twice. I did a review on her here. The maximum tip I ever paid at Jenny is 60. For that woman, I would not pay for more than 40. She is more than 40 years old. Her massage is average. I met a young girl in her late 20's Lily at Jenny Spa. She is happy with 60 for full nude and kitty play.

If you pay 100, you should go to the AMP on State st. The girl there is hot and in 20's or early 30 most of the time. For 100 tip, it is a body to body massage. My word to our friends that please tip at the right price. I think 40 tip for a standard HE is quite generous.Hello, I am visiting Albany this Friday. I saw your post about Lily and it looks like a good option. Would you be kindly to share a bit about her, like look, tit size, butt, massage skills etc. You can pm me. Thanks in advance.

SuperNewb
08-16-18, 12:19
Just got word that Lilyana will be back next week 8/20-25 so I just booked my 90 minute session. She will be back in Troy this time, so book early and book often as she is still running the discount for repeat visits during her stay.

Treat her well guys, she will treat you to a spectacular view and an amazing massage or body rub.

Enjoy and be safe!

Stress.How can she be contacted?

Theer1133
08-16-18, 12:42
Yep. Big tits tried it with me too, atleast I wasnt too far gone in my other head where I didn't give in! I got to ask, were the tits unleashed as nice as they looked on the outside?Don't get me wrong, yes they were big and beautiful but she is not. And for her pulling those bullshit tricks, I'd recommend anyone who gets her at the door should walk away and tell her because she asks for too much. Get Lilly or go elsewhere. Unfortunately I was arrogant enough to think I'd get her further and it didn't happen. I was also not thinking with the right head at that point. Lesson learned.

IvyLeaman
08-16-18, 14:27

If you pay 100, you should go to the AMP on State st. The girl there is hot and in 20's or early 30 most of the time. For 100 tip, it is a body to body massage. My word to our friends that please tip at the right price. I think 40 tip for a standard HE is quite generous.Definitely,40 for a standard He is plenty.

Dinoman80
08-16-18, 15:35
How can she be contacted?Google search lily massage and book through the site.

Bgbri11
08-16-18, 18:15
Don't get me wrong, yes they were big and beautiful but she is not. And for her pulling those bullshit tricks, I'd recommend anyone who gets her at the door should walk away and tell her because she asks for too much. Get Lilly or go elsewhere. Unfortunately I was arrogant enough to think I'd get her further and it didn't happen. I was also not thinking with the right head at that point. Lesson learned.Don't beat yourself over it, or maybe you would have rather beat your meat self LOL after that price tag! I haven't seen Lily. Is she usually there or is it a hit or miss?

DdNutz
08-16-18, 18:28
My little head also thinks I can manage a little something extra with Lily. Nope! I mean, I get a finger tip in here and there. I'm always hopeful she'll say "Hey, he's a nice clean dude, I'll plant my ass on his face. ".

David Peter
08-16-18, 20:46
Don't get me wrong, yes they were big and beautiful but she is not. And for her pulling those bullshit tricks, I'd recommend anyone who gets her at the door should walk away and tell her because she asks for too much. Get Lilly or go elsewhere. Unfortunately I was arrogant enough to think I'd get her further and it didn't happen. I was also not thinking with the right head at that point. Lesson learned.Girls at Jenny Spa typically ask and collect tip upfront before they do HE business. Once you hand them the tip, you have no power to get them further.

I am not sure if Lily still works at Jenny Spa. The last time I met her is few months ago. Last few weeks I heard a young and cute voice but haven't seen her face. Unfortunately, I met the big tit lady and did not enjoy my time due to her tipping issue.

In general, AMP in this area is pretty bad. Old girl, high door fee and tip.

TeslaFan
08-16-18, 21:24
Hello all. Long time, first time. I want to red may spa on route 50. Average experience average on the flip as I was walking out she gave me a card with the address of their second spa in Cohoes. I want there for a half hour this morning halfway decent massage, typical ending on the flip. Pretty girl in her 30's OTC only. 50 for half hour 40 tip. I don't think I will repeat.Any chance you could PM the address? Being from waterford, would be nice to only have a quick jaunt to get some relaxation.

BillyVicMax
08-17-18, 12:02
I went to red may Sunday and they also told me they will be closing.

By this place in cohoes? Someone give me the 411 please.I called Red May yesterday. They called me right back and text me the new phone number and address. Good Luck.

She also said that they fired the girl from Red May?

XtraLong
08-17-18, 16:45
I stopped by read me about 4:00 today. The place was locked up tight. I called the number and no answer. Would someone send me the new address? And do we know if it is legit like the rest of the eastern Zen spa locations?

DirkIcky
08-17-18, 17:18
I stopped by read me about 4:00 today. The place was locked up tight. I called the number and no answer. Would someone send me the new address? And do we know if it is legit like the rest of the eastern Zen spa locations?I drove by about the same time and the red light saying open was lite. Lights looked off. Saw 4 cars in lot but could be for the tie QWON do place. I had the family so didn't stop just looked. I hope they didn't fire Wendy because of what was written here. Figures once I get a decent rub with extras for cheap it closes.

ScotM26
08-17-18, 18:07
I called Red May yesterday. They called me right back and text me the new phone number and address. Good Luck.

She also said that they fired the girl from Red May?PM me the info please, might try it out.

Has any tried out the new place yet? Just curious is if its a waste of time or not.

SheJackNMe
08-17-18, 19:40
The woman that own the spa on Rt 9 by the Lexus dealer also ran the red may and the one in Schdy on van vraken, skinny older but nice lady, I don't know about the talent at these places but I have a mutual friend with the owner. Try it out. Happy dreams.

Dave518
08-17-18, 19:42
I think we should take this firing as a lesson. We should only give explicit details threw PMs. And only to Seniors. We all know Uncle LEO is reading this board, now we see that the owners / managers are also. I think it takes more effert to become a senior than owners are willing to do. But we must always be aware of Uncle LEO. He reads these posts while eating his donuts. - Dave.

I called Red May yesterday. They called me right back and text me the new phone number and address. Good Luck.

She also said that they fired the girl from Red May?

ScotM26
08-17-18, 20:27
I think we should take this firing as a lesson. We should only give explicit details threw PMs. And only to Seniors. We all know Uncle LEO is reading this board, now we see that the owners / managers are also. I think it takes more effert to become a senior than owners are willing to do. But we must always be aware of Uncle LEO. He reads these posts while eating his donuts. - Dave.As far as I concern, theses boards are merely a fantasy place for us to post what we all want to see happen or think about in our heads. And we share it here.

If anything real happens, it didn't happen on these boards, that's all I have to say about that. .

ScotM26
08-17-18, 20:32
Anyone have info on Asian Bodywork on central ave.

Curious. Pm me with details please.

Thanks.

SuperJason2
08-18-18, 08:59
I needed to confirm my suspicion that more was than just a hi was offered here. Went in and got she she again. 30 ish cute spinner with nice man mades. Standard greeting then I mentioned that we met before then she became very friendly. Decent massage on flip she straight offered cfs. Acting or not she really appeared to enjoy every step. . 65 house fee and 1. 20 tip. It was a fun time had.Her name is CiCi, 5'1"-5'2". Very nice lady, giggled a lot. Pm me if you want more details. She is leaving end of the month. Very satisfied.

DirkIcky
08-18-18, 21:58
Saw Tia in Schenectady had a 50 special. Ok by not great, wanted 40 to take tits out but no touch glad I only brought 80 total so she took it. Standard ending. Will not repeat.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/50-special__1534601972-12440610.

On ride home got a text from blackjack's Sherry which I would have rather saw. Also playing tag with massage by Amanda she is a fun time. Still kicking myself for spending limited funds on Tia.

SuperDaveh23
08-19-18, 09:13
Has anyone been to see the girl with the apple bottom north of albany? I do not no her name. Is she worth the vist? Let me no.

ScotM26
08-19-18, 17:47
Had a good visit today. Older lady, didn't ask her name, but she was late 40 or early 50.

Nice body small breasts short about 5 foot ish.

There was another girl there but she was busy. She was also a lot younger. I wanted her but wasnt my luck.

55 hour, tip 40.

Left very happy. If you want details, pm me seniors.

I left beyond happy. .

Pickle01
08-20-18, 04:55
Decided to try a new place closer to home and went to check out Asian Spa in Queensbury. I called to ensure they had an opening. I was met my an attractive older lady named Coco, probably in her 50's.

The massage was OK, it was a little too light for me. She did a little teasing. On the flip, I started to do some UTC roaming and she didn't mind. She gave a good HE.

Total damage was $60 for an hour massage and I gave her $40 tip. I will repeat.

Schenectadysam
08-20-18, 16:15
Finally took the plunge. Usual two call system. Was met at the door by a young attractive woman with man made d's. Not sure what I was thinking. I was hoping to have a different experiience than I actually encountered. $140 for the half hour. The whole time felt rushed and mechanical. Activities included a CBJ in 69 position but she wouldn't let me get my tongue in her snatch. After about 1 minute of that she rode me cow girl until I blew. Afterwards we cleaned up got dressed and I was out of there. The whole encounter lasted for 17 minutes from knocking on the door to getting in my car. And about 5 or 6 minutes of that consisted of me giving her a massage. This kind of reminded me of the motel experiences I have had in the past. It's just not worth it.

Schenectadysam
08-20-18, 16:31
I just got done with my Yates encounter and I wasn't satisfied. I needed more. I drove over to the Green Garden in downtown Albany. They were closed!! I called and no aswer. So off to the closest AMP that I thought of at the time--Fuller Rd. I've been there before. Tracy and Lisa are both still working there and have been for two years. I got Lisa. 40 something, easy on the eyes. Thin no tits or ass to speak of. She gave a great massage as usual and rubbed my junk while I was on my stomach. When I flipped she offered a prostate massage which I declined. She took directions well as I showed her how I wanted to be jerked off. After the main event she rubbed my feet and hands. 45 and 40 total damage for the half hour. Way better value than Yates for sure.

LurksALot
08-20-18, 23:14
Anyone have a number or hours for 1760? Or a recent ad?

SuperNewb
08-21-18, 10:53
Decided to try a new place closer to home and went to check out Asian Spa in Queensbury. I called to ensure they had an opening. I was met my an attractive older lady named Coco, probably in her 50's.

The massage was OK, it was a little too light for me. She did a little teasing. On the flip, I started to do some UTC roaming and she didn't mind. She gave a good HE.

Total damage was $60 for an hour massage and I gave her $40 tip. I will repeat.Sounds good Where is this located?

Moppy663
08-21-18, 14:41
Anyone have a number or hours for 1760? Or a recent ad?http://albany.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-massage-in-the-town/045370546195

XtraLong
08-21-18, 18:18
Went to BSpa. My usual go to in a pinch. Worst decision this night. Felt like an oil mess and didn't allow any to hit at all. Went for prostrate and her nail was sharp so I pulled that away quick. Try get one more shot. Didn't get her name.

Pickle01
08-21-18, 18:30
Sounds good Where is this located?US 9 in Queensbury. Just google Asian Spa Queensbury and it will come up.

MyStick
08-21-18, 22:40
US 9 in Queensbury. Just google Asian Spa Queensbury and it will come up.#959. Nice clean Spa. Always have had a good massage.

ScaldWell0590
08-22-18, 04:58
Has anyone been to see the girl with the apple bottom north of albany? I do not no her name. Is she worth the vist? Let me no.She is known in other circles as the grinch. Been around the capital district for a long time. Just saw her recently, thought things might be different. She has a great body. The nuru is not really nuru with all the oil on a air mattress, but the body contact is OK. Problem: She is not very warm and she talks the entire session. Bitching about her life and her friends and all the dram going on. You can't keep an erection, cause she never shuts up. Try her out and see if you like her.

TheRealWantsom
08-22-18, 14:14
Went to BSpa. My usual go to in a pinch. Worst decision this night. Felt like an oil mess and didn't allow any to hit at all. Went for prostrate and her nail was sharp so I pulled that away quick. Try get one more shot. Didn't get her name.I visited the other day and won't be back until I see a positive review. This place has always been good in the past and tip was Never asked for before the finish. The 50 yo small tit "lady" tried to get $100 to let me play with her tiny A cups. That's FS territory, or at least a BBBJ. And I left covered in salad dressing. Didn't do a good job wiping off the oil.

Walker22
08-22-18, 14:51
Any recent visits here? Last time I went I turned back after seeing the woman answering the door and went to Door 9, which didn't turn out that great either.

Schenectadysam
08-22-18, 15:32
I almost forgot to mention my visit to Red May on Saturday night. I was out and about on route 50 and stopped by. It was about 9 pm. It appreard closed no lights were on but I saw a sign on the door. The headlights of my car were shining on the sign and it read-stepped out be back in 5 minutes and had a phone number to call. Then I noticed the door wasn't closed all the way. I pushed the door open and could have walked right in however I just turned around and took off.

Not really sure what's going on with this place. Anybody been there recently?? I just now picked up the phone and called over there. The phone just rang and rang. I wonder what's up.

AllBenny
08-22-18, 15:49
Any recent visits here? Last time I went I turned back after seeing the woman answering the door and went to Door 9, which didn't turn out that great either.Normally they rotate girls so If you go every month you might get a different one each time.

Give it a shot and let us know!

ScotM26
08-22-18, 20:53
I almost forgot to mention my visit to Red May on Saturday night. I was out and about on route 50 and stopped by. It was about 9 pm. It appreard closed no lights were on but I saw a sign on the door. The headlights of my car were shining on the sign and it read-stepped out be back in 5 minutes and had a phone number to call. Then I noticed the door wasn't closed all the way. I pushed the door open and could have walked right in however I just turned around and took off.

Not really sure what's going on with this place. Anybody been there recently?? I just now picked up the phone and called over there. The phone just rang and rang. I wonder what's up.I called Red may on Sunday, Lady answer I asked if open she said yes. Ok thanks.

She called me right back asked what time did I want to come. Said they weren't open all day long on Sundays.

I set a time. Told her I wanted young. Said for me to go to troy So I went to troy. Turns out States street troy was worth the trip.

Stay safe.

Grottos
08-23-18, 08:43
Are Sophie Janey Linda still there?

There are not so great reports about some new woman there but those 3 were really good; and worth goimg if they are still there.

Tango60
08-23-18, 13:30
It sounds like they may be experiencing some turnover there. For awhile an "Ami" was there. Pretty good looking, nice body and knew how to massage from top to bottom. Never got UTC but she seemed to enjoy a serious OTC rubbing, getting right up on her tippy toes when she was feeling it. LOL.

Are Sophie Janey Linda still there?

There are not so great reports about some new woman there but those 3 were really good; and worth goimg if they are still there.

StressRelief
08-23-18, 21:12
That's how I feel. Like melted cheese after another 90 minute massage by the ever talented, sexy, beautiful Lilyana. She has a safe place in Troy that many of us have been to over the years. Off the beaten path. Had my usual 90 minute full view massage with an incredible send off.

I was so relaxed that I wasn't sure if I was going to reach escape velocity, but Lily got me there. Go treat yourself to an amazing body rub or massage while she's here, and remember to treat her well too!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=59488&cityid=298

Enjoy!

Stress.

Grottos
08-24-18, 08:08
Well OK, but I am not really interested without UTC. Anyone know if the 3 excellent ladys I mentioned are still there? Janey, Linda, Sophie.

It sounds like they may be experiencing some turnover there. For awhile an "Ami" was there. Pretty good looking, nice body and knew how to massage from top to bottom. Never got UTC but she seemed to enjoy a serious OTC rubbing, getting right up on her tippy toes when she was feeling it. LOL.

MikeSmith1987
08-24-18, 13:00
I am a longggg time lurker just for fun never had the balls to actually meet these women. Recently single and finally tried lilyana b2 b it was great. Super nice down to earth regular person.

What is she Italian Puerto Rican?

She kept mentioning her husband, but I got this feeling she might be bi or les and it's really her wife?

AfterDarkInk
08-24-18, 13:16
Well OK, but I am not really interested without UTC. Anyone know if the 3 excellent ladys I mentioned are still there? Janey, Linda, Sophie.After the past couple reviews I was skeptical of going back there, I was considering Queensbury I just didn't feel like wasting 3 hours of my day. Since I was already in Toga I figured what the hell. I had a slightly older lady with a small spinner body I think she said her name was Jen but it may have been Janey. A lot of oil to start with so I thought I may end up like the previous review but not the case. Only downside was the massage was lighter the. I would like but she was very thorough with plenty of teasing, she had me on all fours until my back was sore from staying in place while she teased away. Standard finish on the flip,. Top it off with a bot stone rub and a good cleaning off of the oil and I am a happy guy.

Dinoman80
08-25-18, 04:11
I am a longggg time lurker just for fun never had the balls to actually meet these women. Recently single and finally tried lilyana b2 b it was great. Super nice down to earth regular person.

What is she Italian Puerto Rican?

She kept mentioning her husband, but I got this feeling she might be bi or les and it's really her wife?She's East Indian.

AllBenny
08-26-18, 22:20
She's East Indian.She is married to a guy, who she said was a client at one time. Apparently he doesn't mind what she does.

MikeSmith1987
08-27-18, 05:22
She's East Indian.I asked and she is half white and black.

She is married to a guy, who she said was a client at one time. Apparently he doesn't mind what she does.Yea he must be cheating on her idk how else that could work.

HotPoker840
08-27-18, 12:05
I asked and she is half white and black.

Yea he must be cheating on her idk how else that could work.Lily is the best and just maybe that guy knows how lucky he is. I'm sure he is very well taken care of.

MikeSmith1987
08-27-18, 13:17
Lily is the best and just maybe that guy knows how lucky he is. I'm sure he is very well taken care of.I bet but idk how he does it I would be jealous.

NewEnglandKid
08-28-18, 09:49
I was a long time client of Summer / Erica but now that she unfortunately has moved on I'm in search Of someone that can give a decent massage and ending. I'm really not an AMP guy just looking for someone that is some what attractive and skilled in the Albany / Troy area. I have seen the amazing Lilyana before need someone to fill in the gaps when she is not in the area. Thanks for any suggestions.

AllBenny
08-28-18, 22:33
I was a long time client of Summer / Erica but now that she unfortunately has moved on I'm in search Of someone that can give a decent massage and ending. I'm really not an AMP guy just looking for someone that is some what attractive and skilled in the Albany / Troy area. I have seen the amazing Lilyana before need someone to fill in the gaps when she is not in the area. Thanks for any suggestions.I think many of us are finding our long time go to girls are moving on or moving away. I am no fan of the AMPs either, unfortunately they are the only ones I find lately.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate a heads up as well.

Bgbri11
08-29-18, 06:22
I think many of us are finding our long time go to girls are moving on or moving away. I am no fan of the AMPs either, unfortunately they are the only ones I find lately.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate a heads up as well.Same here!! Aside from Lily pretty much being the only one, it would be nice to have someone on more of a routine basis.

MikeSmith1987
08-29-18, 08:34
Same here!! Aside from Lily pretty much being the only one, it would be nice to have someone on more of a routine basis.Anyone ever try that blonde lady in her 40's that gives massages in her house?

SuperDaveh23
08-29-18, 08:40
Good morning Please let me no who would be better to see Tia from Schenectady for a body rub or Lindsey the apple 🍎 bottom girl north of latham for a bidy rub. Let me no your thoughts on both. Thanks.

StressRelief
08-29-18, 09:39
I think many of us are finding our long time go to girls are moving on or moving away. I am no fan of the AMPs either, unfortunately they are the only ones I find lately.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate a heads up as well.I alternate between Lilyana and Star for different techniques. I spoke to Lily after this visit and it was not a very busy one for her so she was a little disappointed. If you're really looking for a real massage or a body rub, I can't stress it enough that we should visit her in ernest when she's in town or we may see less of her in the future.

If it doesn't make business sense for her to travel back to the area then I would think her frequency is going to be impacted. I won't waste my time going to an AMP after reading all the crap shooting that goes on. I like guaranteed and consistent results, that's why I've settled on Liliana and Star for variety. They both also know what I like and that makes it worth every $.

On a side note, who cares if she’s married (she is) and if her husband knows she does this kind of work (he does) or whatever... She provides an amazibg service, is super easy on the eyes and has a wonderful personality.

Stress.

JRod125
08-29-18, 14:31
I alternate between Lilyana and Star for different techniques. I spoke to Lily after this visit and it was not a very busy one for her so she was a little disappointed. If you're really looking for a real massage or a body rub, I can't stress it enough that we should visit her in ernest when she's in town or we may see less of her in the future.

If it doesn't make business sense for her to travel back to the area then I would think her frequency is going to be impacted. I won't waste my time going to an AMP after reading all the crap shooting that goes on. I like guaranteed and consistent results, that's why I've settled on Liliana and Star for variety. They both also know what I like and that makes it worth every $.

On a side note, who cares if shes married (she is) and if her husband knows she does this kind of work (he does) or whatever... She provides an amazibg service, is super easy on the eyes and has a wonderful personality.

Stress.What about Kira, she used to be all the rage and I've seen her a few times but her rates are a little higher then I like to pay, however I never had a bad session with her. Does anyone still see her?

SublimeJets
08-29-18, 14:48
Went to Yates street today to finally try and it was very good. Easy setup very sexy petite Asian answered and showed me to room. CBJ and cowgirl til pop. She was very loving and touchy which is nice. Definitely go back soon.

Bgbri11
08-29-18, 15:36
Anyone ever try that blonde lady in her 40's that gives massages in her house?What Blonde lady in her 40's?

DdNutz
08-29-18, 16:05
Just saw Kira (my ATF) today. As always, superb maSSage with PLENTY of roaming. Instead of kneading me like most massages, Kira did this tantalizing light tickle stuff all over (and I mean ALL over) with a mixture of light-tissue stuff. Oh my frickin' god! I left a very happy man.

What about Kira, she used to be all the rage and I've seen her a few times but her rates are a little higher then I like to pay, however I never had a bad session with her. Does anyone still see her?

DdNutz
08-29-18, 16:07
Is she the one in Clifton Park in a trailer park-ish area? If so, that's the Grinch. Stay away!

What Blonde lady in her 40's?

MikeSmith1987
08-29-18, 16:29
Is she the one in Clifton Park in a trailer park-ish area? If so, that's the Grinch. Stay away!I think ads said north latham, of course I can't find the ad now.

MikeSmith1987
08-29-18, 16:39
Is she the one in Clifton Park in a trailer park-ish area? If so, that's the Grinch. Stay away!Found her. Is this the grinch? LOL.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-escort-albany-392742

Fubar57
08-29-18, 21:12
Found her. Is this the grinch? LOL.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-escort-albany-392742That would be her.

Bgbri11
08-30-18, 11:14
That would be her.I haven't seen her in yrs, primarily due to better ones were out there, but now that out pickings are getting smaller, how bad could she really be LOL, who knows, maybe she has changed for the better.

StressRelief
08-30-18, 11:53
Good morning Please let me no who would be better to see Tia from Schenectady for a body rub or Lindsey the apple 🍎 bottom girl north of latham for a bidy rub. Let me no your thoughts on both. Thanks.Tia is good for a so-so rub down with a tug finish. She will charge extra to pull those tits out of her shirt and even more if you want to feel them. Can't beat the price of admission, but she ain't no Lily or Star IMHO. I saw Lindsey once a couple of years ago before dialing in what providers are worth my time and $ she has a. Ice body, nice man mades but the constant chatter and her looks as everyone has mentioned.

The body rub was ok at best IMHO.

Stress.

AllBenny
08-30-18, 16:13
I haven't seen her in yrs, primarily due to better ones were out there, but now that out pickings are getting smaller, how bad could she really be LOL, who knows, maybe she has changed for the better.I had been seeing her even before the tit job. Never an awesome time. But passable.

Whenever I wanted my back hair braided I would go see her.

StressRelief
08-30-18, 18:42
I had been seeing her even before the tit job. Never an awesome time. But passable.

Whenever I wanted my back hair braided I would go see her.Sweet Jesus. The visual. LOL 😂.

ScotM26
08-30-18, 21:18
I haven't seen her in yrs, primarily due to better ones were out there, but now that out pickings are getting smaller, how bad could she really be LOL, who knows, maybe she has changed for the better.No, she hasn't changed. HE for 100, not worth it. And wore out looking. Talks too much.

AllBenny
08-30-18, 22:01
Sweet Jesus. The visual. LOL 😂.Hey! It was during a time when long back hair was considered sexy! (That's my story)!

NewEnglandKid
08-30-18, 22:36
I've been seeing Kira at least once a month she always provides an amazing time. If you haven't seen her yet you are definitely doing yourself a disservice. Pick up the phone you won't regret it!!

Grottos
08-31-18, 16:07
Went here the other day.

Got CoCo.

Think it was a different woman cause she seemed over 5 1/2 feet.

40's looked like, small tits, red lips, tousled black hair.

Great therapeutic massage, lots of tease, UTC on flip.

Did not ask for tip, left $40.

Very solid good AMP experience.

Only real downside is interrupted couple times, once for door, once to talk to other woman there.

Had a good visit today. Older lady, didn't ask her name, but she was late 40 or early 50.

Nice body small breasts short about 5 foot ish.

There was another girl there but she was busy. She was also a lot younger. I wanted her but wasnt my luck.

55 hour, tip 40.

Left very happy. If you want details, pm me seniors.

I left beyond happy. .

Hobby1750
08-31-18, 16:23
Found her. Is this the grinch? LOL.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-escort-albany-392742I had the same experience with her years ago. I even went to dinner with her once after a massage. She wanted to hang out, go to the fair together, have me meet her relatives. During the massage she'd talk shit about everyone she knew. Talked about guys she dated and their dicks. Talked about a guy who was stalking her and harassing her. She'd make calls during the massage and start arguing on the phone. Horrible happy-ending. She went uber-hand-fast and it was done. No enjoyment. Just done.

Her looks aren't horrible. But the grinch is a great name for her. Makes me laugh every time I see that written. I wouldn't recommend bringing her and her craziness into your stable life. Better off going to an AMP where they don't speak English.