PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

CandidGuy35
02-03-20, 00:18
Any info on her? She seems to be at the same location as Angel.

https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/julie-available-now-38918180

Benz1
02-03-20, 11:18
Has the price at mp changed. I visited an AMP about a month back and she's was telling a CBJ is 140 talked her to 100. Then I visited royal today. Paid for my time and she offered a underwear session for $ and nude for $50. I turned both down. Then we got to the flip and it's I can make you cum for $. Said no 60 was the most I'll do. But that's twice I've found the service to be way to high.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/hot-sensual-body-rubs/274439607945A lot of girls in the hobby have no clue what to do except get you to flip and pay and pay and pay.

It would seem like the flip and pay is not the way to play. If you want them young and hot that's what you'll get because they know there's a line at the door and you don't matter anymore.

I'm not going to suggest where to go because I have my preferences and reasons why I get a massage, you probably have different expectations.

I will give you one warning.

Never let them know what you are willing to spend. Only bring the amount of money you want to spend with you, leave the rest at home. I say Home because some mongers have been convinced to go out to their car and cum back in with more money.

Always be prepared to do it yourself, if the price gets too high. When they see you jerking off in front of them, they see their tip disappearing and negotiations for the ending get a lot better. If she lets you do it yourself, Aim high for her eye. If nothing else you got some target practice and you saved a lot of money for just a Hand Job.
Your leverage is in your hand, use it and watch the price cum down in a hurry.
Looks like that was two warnings and some advice. Oh well Have fun wherever you go.

NutsAboutButs
02-03-20, 14:50
This is another one of the Blessings 4 locations. That should tell you about the service there.

Do it yourself shop? Maybe they are looking for you to get it started. Being in Jenison will have it's draw backs, they're in the Bible Belt of West Michigan.

If I'm out that way I'll give it a try, once they see you are willing to do it yourself you are less likely to be LEO or harassment for them.

When Meijer built it's store in Jenison there was a campaign to boycott the store because they were open on Sunday. Boycott everyday, not just Sunday. The boycott was real but was only being seen on Sunday. Eventually they started shopping everyday including Sunday.

Not that this has anything to do with the hobby but it says a lot about Jenison.

It would probably be just as bad or worse than LE, for them to have a bunch of picketers in front of the salon.

Do it yourself and see what happens. I've done it many times and /or plan on a car date on the way home for 30 bucks. The worst thing that could happen is the masseuse leaving the room without a tip.

Blackfire
02-03-20, 16:38
This is another one of the Blessings 4 locations. That should tell you about the service there.Yep, no service to be had at any of the Blessings. The first few times I went I enjoyed the massage, but got frustrated that they would tease and imply and even let you somewhat roam, then back off. If they aren't going to provide the HE, they shouldn't do the light tease either. I'm sure they sucker a lot of guys into coming back who don't know about this site to get real information. They should clearly post they are legit only in the lobby and rooms, or don't even do the tease routine. Last time in I decided to push a little to see if there was ANY chance getting more, and decided there isn't a snowball chance in hell that a HE was going to happen. So on my way out I gave her a $10 bill for a tip, she looked at it and was pissed. I smiled and said "you do more you get more". She told me not to come back, haha. I laughed all the way to my car and down the street, it was great fun. Try it if you go to one of the Blessings for a massage (that's all you'll get anyway). If enough guys do that, and say that on the way out they'll get the picture.

AmpPerv
02-04-20, 11:35
Yep, no service to be had at any of the Blessings. The first few times I went I enjoyed the massage, but got frustrated that they would tease and imply and even let you somewhat roam, then back off. If they aren't going to provide the HE, they shouldn't do the light tease either. I'm sure they sucker a lot of guys into coming back who don't know about this site to get real information. They should clearly post they are legit only in the lobby and rooms, or don't even do the tease routine. Last time in I decided to push a little to see if there was ANY chance getting more, and decided there isn't a snowball chance in hell that a HE was going to happen. So on my way out I gave her a $10 bill for a tip, she looked at it and was pissed. I smiled and said "you do more you get more". She told me not to come back, haha. I laughed all the way to my car and down the street, it was great fun. Try it if you go to one of the Blessings for a massage (that's all you'll get anyway). If enough guys do that, and say that on the way out they'll get the picture.They won't get the picture. This has been their standard business practice for years.

JerichoRedeem
02-04-20, 20:41
Yeah no Benz I get that, not going out for to the car and I refused all the higher prices for one I was comfortable with, honestly the 60 was too high but I wanted that release so I took it. Won't be revisiting there. I was looking for a new location figured out that one wasn't worth honestly should have just got up and left when she said 100 for the underwear session. Not new to the hobby just wanted to double check after I ran into this at 2 different locations, been on a hiatus for awhile.

A lot of girls in the hobby have no clue what to do except get you to flip and pay and pay and pay.

It would seem like the flip and pay is not the way to play. If you want them young and hot that's what you'll get because they know there's a line at the door and you don't matter anymore.

I'm not going to suggest where to go because I have my preferences and reasons why I get a massage, you probably have different expectations.

I will give you one warning.

Never let them know what you are willing to spend. Only bring the amount of money you want to spend with you, leave the rest at home. I say Home because some mongers have been convinced to go out to their car and cum back in with more money.

Always be prepared to do it yourself, if the price gets too high. When they see you jerking off in front of them, they see their tip disappearing and negotiations for the ending get a lot better. If she lets you do it yourself, Aim high for her eye. If nothing else you got some target practice and you saved a lot of money for just a Hand Job.
Your leverage is in your hand, use it and watch the price cum down in a hurry.
Looks like that was two warnings and some advice. Oh well Have fun wherever you go.

CarpetMunchr69
02-04-20, 23:49
This is posted in Lansing but I figure for those of you who are looking to fuck a chick while you set out to get a massage.

Was out in the Lansing area for a family visit. And nothing better to do than go get laid beforehand!

For newbies this is the former home of Mikki who is now out in Jackson. This place looks like a dump found in the jungle of a third world country, located off of Lansing Rd exit off of the I-69 Southbound freeway. This place is still a lot of fun. Paid. 60 for an hour massage which started with a ticklish thorough table shower. She really cleaned my asshole and I was thinking oh crap this might be foreshadowing of what was going to come my way but no, it was fine.

"Joanne" appeared to honestly be in the 45-50 age range but nice body but had a very well padded bra top. She answered the door with a short one piece dress that demonstrated that she had no underwear on. Once we moved back to the room after the table shower and sauna, I instructed her to get up on the table and I was going to massage her. She loved it and I ate her out from behind and played with her asshole a bit. I thought I had a winner. Shortly thereafter she spun around and was ready to get fucked. I can't believe I didn't get my dick sucked at all but I was too eager to bury my dick in her. Had fun with standing missionary and then standing doggie and couldn't last any longer and finished inside her, BBFS. After she cleaned me up, I had her finally give me a massage which was mediocre at best for 15 minutes. Tipped 1.2, which was 20 less than my usual when I was with Mikki previously. I was there for close to an hour. I was the only car in the parking lot. Be careful out there. I feel like I'm waiting to get ambushed by local villagers when I walk out of there!

MaxCady
02-05-20, 10:53
This is posted in Lansing but I figure for those of you who are looking to fuck a chick while you set out to get a massage.

Was out in the Lansing area for a family visit. And nothing better to do than go get laid beforehand!

For newbies this is the former home of Mikki who is now out in Jackson. This place looks like a dump found in the jungle of a third world country, located off of Lansing Rd exit off of the I-69 Southbound freeway. This place is still a lot of fun. Paid. 60 for an hour massage which started with a ticklish thorough table shower. She really cleaned my asshole and I was thinking oh crap this might be foreshadowing of what was going to come my way but no, it was fine.

"Joanne" appeared to honestly be in the 45-50 age range but nice body but had a very well padded bra top. She answered the door with a short one piece dress that demonstrated that she had no underwear on. Once we moved back to the room after the table shower and sauna, I instructed her to get up on the table and I was going to massage her. She loved it and I ate her out from behind and played with her asshole a bit. I thought I had a winner. Shortly thereafter she spun around and was ready to get fucked. I can't believe I didn't get my dick sucked at all but I was too eager to bury my dick in her. Had fun with standing missionary and then standing doggie and couldn't last any longer and finished inside her, BBFS. After she cleaned me up, I had her finally give me a massage which was mediocre at best for 15 minutes. Tipped 1.2, which was 20 less than my usual when I was with Mikki previously. I was there for close to an hour. I was the only car in the parking lot. Be careful out there. I feel like I'm waiting to get ambushed by local villagers when I walk out of there!Mikki is the best, I've yet to have anyone as good as her at a AMP or mp in a very long time.

RickUpTain
02-06-20, 17:05
I'm a newbie. First post. Back when CL was helpful, I found someone just a little west of Greenville. She was pretty heavy but gave a great massage from her private residence, and was pretty good afterwards as well. It's probably been a year since I've seen her and I can't find my contact into on her. Not sure what name she goes by. Perhaps Sally? Any ideas?

TwoTrack
02-06-20, 19:52
I'm a newbie. First post. Back when CL was helpful, I found someone just a little west of Greenville. She was pretty heavy but gave a great massage from her private residence, and was pretty good afterwards as well. It's probably been a year since I've seen her and I can't find my contact into on her. Not sure what name she goes by. Perhaps Sally? Any ideas?Her name is Robin.

I had contact info.

I reached out to her before Christmas, crickets!

Not sure if she got out of the hobby or got a new number.

I would be interested in some updated info as well.

Stay safe guys!

Twotrack.

Benz1
02-06-20, 19:52
I'm a newbie. First post. Back when CL was helpful, I found someone just a little west of Greenville. She was pretty heavy but gave a great massage from her private residence, and was pretty good afterwards as well. It's probably been a year since I've seen her and I can't find my contact into on her. Not sure what name she goes by. Perhaps Sally? Any ideas?He name was or is Robin, don't have contact info. It's in my old hobby phone. I might be able to find it if others can't help right now.

I would like her current digits too. She was a good masseuse and affectionate too.

I only saw her twice because She required appointments days in advance which I can't guarantee without the possibility of canceling.
I don't plan and cancel

OneDaveDog
02-06-20, 21:00
He name was or is Robin, don't have contact info. It's in my old hobby phone. I might be able to find it if others can't help right now.

I would like her current digits too. She was a good masseuse and affectionate too.

I only saw her twice because She required appointments days in advance which I can't guarantee without the possibility of canceling.
I don't plan and cancelI spoke with her late summer, she was taking some time away for some back problems. Told me then she would start back with clients starting November, I haven't been able to reach her either.

Benz1
02-07-20, 00:44
I spoke with her late summer, she was taking some time away for some back problems. Told me then she would start back with clients starting November, I haven't been able to reach her either.I found Robin's digits in an old hobby phone. Looks like the last time I texted her was August of 2017. I sent a message asking if she still does massages. Then I searched the number on FB. Ooops. Some guy has it now. Something very strange came up in my search. We have 8 mutual friends that are hookers or have been hookers.
Still No Robin.
Hopefully another member has Robin's most recent Digits
Happy Hunting

Fanfare8802
02-07-20, 20:55
Agreed. Post 9231 shows this is a good scene!

Thanks for the reviews and info.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/tender-touch-by-angeljulie/408070405727

RickUpTain
02-08-20, 00:38
He name was or is Robin, don't have contact info. It's in my old hobby phone. I might be able to find it if others can't help right now.

I don't plan and cancelSo I never negotiated with her. She gave a good hour massage with HE for $. After a while I worked up the courage to asks for CIM, she asked for another 20. Like I said, newbie here. Was that reasonable? Could I have negotiated for less. I'd like to try some others and am just not confident how to go about it.

Wolverines
02-08-20, 09:03
I assume you are talking about the old Hawaii Spa.

"Joanne" appeared to honestly be in the 45-50 age range but nice body but had a very well padded bra top. She answered the door with a short one piece dress that demonstrated that she had no underwear on. Once we moved back to the room after the table shower and sauna, I instructed her to get up on the table and I was going to massage her. She loved it and I ate her out from behind and played with her asshole a bit. I thought I had a winner. Shortly thereafter she spun around and was ready to get fucked. I can't believe I didn't get my dick sucked at all but I was too eager to bury my dick in her. Had fun with standing missionary and then standing doggie and couldn't last any longer and finished inside her, BBFS. After she cleaned me up, I had her finally give me a massage which was mediocre at best for 15 minutes. Tipped 1.2, which was 20 less than my usual when I was with Mikki previously. I was there for close to an hour. I was the only car in the parking lot. Be careful out there. I feel like I'm waiting to get ambushed by local villagers when I walk out of there!

CarpetMunchr69
02-08-20, 12:46
I assume you are talking about the old Hawaii Spa.Yes, I was referring to the old "Hawaii Spa". The sign has faded or broke now in a crappy spray painted red sign, it just says "SPA".

HarryHood
02-08-20, 19:22
Went to see Cindy at 5 Star and was severely disappointed. She was seemingly in a very foul mood, extremely un-playful. I was well-dressed, clean and polite. Like it was a date, or something. She even said I looked handsome in the beginning. And still she gave me the cold shoulder during massage. I've heard some of you say you enjoy her tease. I found it to be lackluster. Lauren at Why-Relax is much better.

Second, I live close to Wonder and I often enjoy Linda and Anita there. (I hear Vicky is good! Anyone seen her?) Good times, despite some of the unpleasant drama. I've heard and seen some yelling there over the years. But mostly pleasant experiences. Relaxing and clean.

Blessings massage. As stated, mostly a DIY, at best. For most mongers, there will be zero action here. Guaranteed. However, I have been going there for some time, and have gotten to know a few of the ladies really well. And I have had HE there. No joke. But honestly, nothing to write home about. Just an added benefit to a good massage. I wouldn't try it. This was after years of having the same masseuse, and I'm not going to name names, because this girl isn't even there anymore.

I've also seen Kelly and her associate at what was once called, Nirvana. And I was only able to lay there naked, no touching, no HE. Not sure if things have changed. I see Kelly does have a new ad up, but YMMV, as usual.

Underdog1495
02-09-20, 07:08
Any reports on Sunny?

AmpPerv
02-09-20, 11:52
Went to see Cindy at 5 Star and was severely disappointed. She was seemingly in a very foul mood, extremely un-playful. I was well-dressed, clean and polite. Like it was a date, or something. She even said I looked handsome in the beginning. And still she gave me the cold shoulder during massage. I've heard some of you say you enjoy her tease. I found it to be lackluster. Lauren at Why-Relax is much better.
I agree with both assertions. But if that was your first time with Cindy that could be the reason why, she was stand-offish with me the first massage but much more personal the next times. But I did not think enough of her work to keep going. Lauren's tease is exceptional, very vigorous and energetic although you may need to let her know to do more. I have asked her if she massages others the way she does me and she said no. But tell her you want that and encourage her with body language, raise your hips up when she is rubbing there, do what you need to.

AmpPerv
02-09-20, 12:02
On Woodmere the light north of 28th on Breton, turn right to get there. I had gone there in early January so tried another visit. This time I saw Luna, could only get a half hour massage due to being busy. Did receive a HE on my previous trip, not this time. The place must have turned legit. I will say Luna has the strongest thumbs on the planet, absolutely painful poking my neck. Finally got her to ease up and that was much better. Left disappointed, these legit places are giving massage parlors a bad name. Coming out of my massage room the other masseuse was exiting the other room, she is really beautiful (Luna not so) but I have no intention of going back as I don't think she would give me what I want either.

1/2 hr /40 tip /40.

Benz1
02-09-20, 17:07
I'm a newbie. First post. Back when CL was helpful, I found someone just a little west of Greenville. She was pretty heavy but gave a great massage from her private residence, and was pretty good afterwards as well. It's probably been a year since I've seen her and I can't find my contact into on her. Not sure what name she goes by. Perhaps Sally? Any ideas?Unfortunately we ran that one up the flag pole with no results, Sorry we couldn't help you find Robin. I would like to see her again too.

There is a younger, betterlooking, more experienced girl I've been seeing who works out of her home a little South of Greenville.

If you are looking for deals, Miss Hunter is running a Valentine special this week. Great massage and more, I will repeat

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/misshunter-available-this-week/747920317790

GRDiver
02-10-20, 10:46
Had a terrible neck pain yesterday and decided to go to Panacea. Drew Erica and glad that I did. I asked her to focus on my neck and lower back and she did an amazing job getting all the knots out. She wasn't too talkative but was very friendly. She worked on that until the flip which was about 10 minutes left of the Hh and she got topless and man her body is gorgeous. No roaming below the waist except for butt. Overall great experience just for the massage and everything else was icing on the cake. Tipped her more than usual because of her massage skills. .4 hh with. 8 tip.

Russians
02-10-20, 12:28
I haven't been to MBD in a while, I totally luv Lyanna however I seen this add, has anybody seen Anna at MBD.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/anna-is-working-today-whos-rea/746029613788

Benz1
02-10-20, 12:41
I haven't been to MBD in a while, I totally luv Lyanna however I seen this add, has anybody seen Anna at MBD.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/anna-is-working-today-whos-rea/746029613788Anna formally of Royal. Rocks

OneDaveDog
02-10-20, 19:21
Unfortunately we ran that one up the flag pole with no results, Sorry we couldn't help you find Robin. I would like to see her again too.

There is a younger, betterlooking, more experienced girl I've been seeing who works out of her home a little South of Greenville.

If you are looking for deals, Miss Hunter is running a Valentine special this week. Great massage and more, I will repeat

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/misshunter-available-this-week/747920317790I would love to find the new one south side, is she seeing new clients?

Benz1
02-10-20, 22:51
I would love to find the new one south side, is she seeing new clients?Miss hunter is always seeing new clients. Screening is required, unless you are on the Frenz of Benz list with a password.

Her Link does not have a phone number, she will answer your PM on this site. Her screen name is (MissHunter).

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/misshunter-available-this-week/747920317790

HungryForIt
02-10-20, 23:58

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/anna-is-working-today-whos-rea/746029613788I saw Anna at MBD a week or two ago. Very enthusiastic before and after the flip, lots of fun. Will definitely repeat.

DirkDiver
02-11-20, 07:22

Second, I live close to Wonder and I often enjoy Linda and Anita there. (I hear Vicky is good! Anyone seen her?) Good times, despite some of the unpleasant drama. I've heard and seen some yelling there over the years. But mostly pleasant experiences. Relaxing and clean.

Blessings massage. As stated, mostly a DIY, at best. For most mongers, there will be zero action here. Guaranteed. However, I have been going there for some time, and have gotten to know a few of the ladies really well. And I have had HE there. No joke. But honestly, nothing to write home about. Just an added benefit to a good massage. I wouldn't try it. This was after years of having the same masseuse, and I'm not going to name names, because this girl isn't even there anymore.

I've also seen Kelly and her associate at what was once called, Nirvana. And I was only able to lay there naked, no touching, no HE. Not sure if things have changed. I see Kelly does have a new ad up, but YMMV, as usual.Had Vickie she's fun easy to talk to. Baby damage will only do naked HJ for. 8 where I can get more for less else where. But maybe you will have a different experience.

MichiganMan686
02-11-20, 15:17
If I'm tight on time I go to Panacea cause there's always someone available. So did a walk in. Got Aliese. Beautiful girl. Got comfortable and she was ready. Great conversation and great rub. Put a lot into it. Got more than my time paid. Flipped and she got comfortable with me. Big rack and nice technique. Left happy. 40/40. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.

Lance28
02-12-20, 16:36
I used to be a regular at Pacific on 44th and really enjoyed seeing Kiet but the last two visits (over a year ago) kept me away. I haven't seen anything on this place in a while just wondering if anyone has any recent experiences?

Gene2
02-12-20, 17:43
Newbie here. Called 5 star last month to see about availability. It was a Monday lunch time so it worked for me. Drew Lina, a very friendly and talkative Latina. Probably late 20's. Beautiful in my limited experience.

Had a great time. She knew I was new and explained options to me including limits on first visit. I probably overpaid but left awesome feeling. Now I want more. But I can't find any listings for her. I'm wondering if she's aka Selena or Sexy Love. Any help would be appreciated. First time posting too. Be gentle with me.

Monger01
02-12-20, 20:34
I was a regular there for over a decade but I too stopped going there about a year ago after repeated sessions with girls asking for 100 or more to remove their tops.

Seriously? Numerous FS options exist with escorts for 100 a half. Why would I pay door + 100 for a topless HJ?

I used to be a regular at Pacific on 44th and really enjoyed seeing Kiet but the last two visits (over a year ago) kept me away. I haven't seen anything on this place in a while just wondering if anyone has any recent experiences?

GRDiver
02-13-20, 08:17
I was a regular there for over a decade but I too stopped going there about a year ago after repeated sessions with girls asking for 100 or more to remove their tops.

Seriously? Numerous FS options exist with escorts for 100 a half. Why would I pay door + 100 for a topless HJ?Agreed. I used to go there frequently until the tips started to rise and the service declined. What really turned me off is when girls started to have minimum donations and started the massage session telling me what I had to donate. Most of the time I would just try to play it off and let them know we can talk about that when it's time during the flip. But a couple of them insisted I had to let them know ahead of time and that's what pissed me off. Half assed massage then the flip would be me standing my ground about not having a minimum donation of. 6 in a hh session just for a HE. I would simply just decline and do it myself and not tip. 100 plus. 4 or. 6 for a topless HJ is too expensive considering there's plenty to be offered for that amount.

JTVan
02-13-20, 14:44
First time poster. Been here a long time. Thanks for all the info.

I visited Pacific Cascade and they also expect door fee $50 + $50 for HE. It goes up from there and do not worth it. Meh massage, small tip and left. Will not go back.

ChicagoSouth
02-13-20, 21:25
Hey any reviews and AMP near Kelloggs and 28 thse ot RElax AMP near 28th and Breton.

Tattoo1922
02-14-20, 13:05
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Gene2
02-14-20, 18:35
Wow. One word can sum it up. Saw her at Serenity today for an hour. Still smiling ear to ear. Beautiful woman with such kindness and easy going nature. She's so complimentary I actually feel like I'm handsome. And that's saying something.

Will repeat.

Guitar Man
02-15-20, 00:20
Hey any reviews and AMP near Kelloggs and 28 thse ot RElax AMP near 28th and Breton.Across from Kellogg's on 28th street, excellent massage never cheat you on time and very good tease. I think also connected to Lotus flower on Burton St.

Randy2018
02-16-20, 10:14
Wow. One word can sum it up. Saw her at Serenity today for an hour. Still smiling ear to ear. Beautiful woman with such kindness and easy going nature. She's so complimentary I actually feel like I'm handsome. And that's saying something.

Will repeat.Couldn't agree more. Here she is.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-laylas-got-your/697957455973

JamesTheSloth
02-17-20, 10:14
Does someone know where table shower can be found nowadays? Is that not a thing anymore? Back to my active days I can find them in almost every AMP. But I tired several places last weekends, none of them offered that.

Feel free to PM if you know any.

Paradise was worth mentioning to you guys. Got new ladies there. New to me at least. I went there very late, after midnight I think and had a Caucasian lady (Laura? Something like that). Had a full nuke nuru + body slide. Great experience. She seemed enjoyed my figuring the catty and I ended up cum on the boobies. No FS but I feel that can happen too. Damage was 140 + 60 door fee.

TwoTrack
02-17-20, 15:30
Does someone know where table shower can be found nowadays? Is that not a thing anymore? Back to my active days I can find them in almost every AMP. But I tired several places last weekends, none of them offered that.

Feel free to PM if you know any.

Paradise was worth mentioning to you guys. Got new ladies there. New to me at least. I went there very late, after midnight I think and had a Caucasian lady (Laura? Something like that). Had a full nuke nuru + body slide. Great experience. She seemed enjoyed my figuring the catty and I ended up cum on the boobies. No FS but I feel that can happen too. Damage was 140 + 60 door fee.Lotus, on Eastern just south of 28th st.

Bring your wallet!!

Be safe.

Two track.

EngrGuy
02-17-20, 15:34
WOW anyone know anything about this lovely lady.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/meditation-station/408084024994

JamesTheSloth
02-17-20, 16:19
WOW anyone know anything about this lovely lady.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/meditation-station/408084024994I think in general meditation had been classified as "meh". However that was a while ago so please report back if things changed.

JTS.

DaddyD
02-17-20, 17:07
Visited Relax a couple times over the past 2 weeks. Excellent massage from both girls. First time was Mea, 2nd time was Sally. Both nice looking Asian girls. Again, great massages! Did an hour each time. Both went right up to the hour.

Mea was a nice flip. She pulled up her shirt and bra to let me play. She did offer BBBJ, but whispered $100 in my ear. Didn't take the bait, just went for the excellent HE. She kept pointing at my D and giving me a thumbs up and saying, 'very big'. She knew what to say.

Sally was the same with the flip. Took her time, didn't rush me at all. She pulled up the shirt and bra, nice little rack. I asked if I could see anything more, she let me pull down her pants a little bit and pet a very, very soft hairy kitty. After I did my business, she cleaned me off and continued up to my hour.

I get the feeling from ads on CityX that they get new girls a lot. I'll definitely be back for more.

JamesTheSloth
02-17-20, 17:09
In addition to deals as suggested. How about packages? Get the money up front. I did one with Di and it work out great.Your inbox is full.

NoseJelly
02-17-20, 18:17
Does someone know where table shower can be found nowadays? Is that not a thing anymore? Back to my active days I can find them in almost every AMP. But I tired several places last weekends, none of them offered that.LA Spa, Portland exit on way to Lansing has a table shower.

Darko9
02-17-20, 23:28
Had a fun nuru experience with Jezebel recently. Very easy to set up and communication made everything go smoothly. Private location was easy to get to and discrete. Idk if "upscale" is the way I'd define it but definitely a clean and safe place. Jez was very friendly and easy going, but maybe a little too quiet, shy, and younger looking for me (but I'm a younger guy and have a thing for milfs / cougars). Definitely has a knockout body with an amazing pair and looked sexy as hell in some nice lingerie to start off with. Massage and nuru wasn't too sexual and not much tease either but body feels great sliding on you. The nuru session ends in the bedroom with her. She wanted to take things there but that's not what I'm looking for in this hobby, so just enjoyed a few pops during the massage, body slide, and shower. Overall an enjoyable experience, but pretty steep if not looking to take it to the next level, would definitely repeat tho if price was adjusted for that.

Mr Cruzer
02-18-20, 00:31
Thinking of getting some manscaping done; leaning towards waxing or sugaring, or a razor, as I assume they last longer than using a shaver. Only one I can find anything on is Hayley, who seems a little pricey, and don't know if she just trims with a shaver. A good MS and ending would be a plus, of course.

Anyone with experience in this area?

Alixx
02-18-20, 02:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Spartan191
02-18-20, 07:50
Jamie comes highly recommened. I have yet to try Not sure about any ending.

https://ottogrand.com

Thinking of getting some manscaping done; leaning towards waxing or sugaring, or a razor, as I assume they last longer than using a shaver. Only one I can find anything on is Hayley, who seems a little pricey, and don't know if she just trims with a shaver. A good MS and ending would be a plus, of course.

Anyone with experience in this area?

ChicagoSouth
02-18-20, 08:15
Any one seen this young lady yet.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/body-rub-and-nuru-massage-with-southern-african-girl__1580146704-25950283

Pelorus
02-18-20, 09:50
I had an opportunity to see Lywanna yesterday. , she is an absolute BABE! This was my third trip to see her in the last few months and it just gets better every time. I'm an old fart and she makes me feel like I'm 40 years younger. You can't go wrong if you decide to visit her.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/early-bird-special-save-70-8-1/127830121892

I see she's running an early bird special today. Hmmmm, I should have waited a day. Oh well, she's definitely worth the $$.

IrishGuy77
02-18-20, 11:16
Jamie comes highly recommened. I have yet to try Not sure about any ending.

https://ottogrand.comCan assure you it's strictly professional. No happy ending. Just gets the area smooth. I'm a client. I will return. Irish

Darko9
02-18-20, 14:10
Any one seen this young lady yet.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/body-rub-and-nuru-massage-with-southern-african-girl__1580146704-25950283She's been reviewed quite a bit on here. Most recently by me. Search Jez or Jezebel.

Moonglow913
02-18-20, 14:16
Had a fun nuru experience with Jezebel recently. Very easy to set up and communication made everything go smoothly. Private location was easy to get to and discrete. Idk if "upscale" is the way I'd define it but definitely a clean and safe place. Jez was very friendly and easy going, but maybe a little too quiet, shy, and younger looking for me (but I'm a younger guy and have a thing for milfs / cougars). Definitely has a knockout body with an amazing pair and looked sexy as hell in some nice lingerie to start off with. Massage and nuru wasn't too sexual and not much tease either but body feels great sliding on you. The nuru session ends in the bedroom with her. She wanted to take things there but that's not what I'm looking for in this hobby, so just enjoyed a few pops during the massage, body slide, and shower. Overall an enjoyable experience, but pretty steep if not looking to take it to the next level, would definitely repeat tho if price was adjusted for that.My session as very similar but I did take it to the bedroom (although I seem to recall some play in shower). Whatever shyness or lack of sexual fun quickly evolved into a great time. She first had me sit in a chair while giving a lap dance that led to a BBBJ. Then it was to the bed where we partook in multiple position. She also gets big kudos for as we were cleaning up she offered to return to the massage room for some additional work. Next time I am going to encourage more sexual interaction during the massage and nuru.

Moonglow913
02-18-20, 14:25
Your inbox is full.Thanks for the heads up.

WaginTail
02-18-20, 18:18

Anyone with experience in this area?I recommend Bethany at Wanderlux. No happy ending, just hair removal by someone with a lot of experiance.

https://wanderluxgr.com/about

Love The Lips
02-18-20, 23:51
Any reports on Raven at Pacific on 44th? Sounded good on the phone and pic looks good. Tried a search but don't think I found the right Raven.

Russians
02-19-20, 12:18
Is this a too good to be true she looks flawless.

Any Intel on this one.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/ebony-masseuse/299320772593

AmpPerv
02-19-20, 14:43
Visited Relax a couple times over the past 2 weeks. Excellent massage from both girls. First time was Mea, 2nd time was Sally. Both nice looking Asian girls. Again, great massages! Did an hour each time. Both went right up to the hour.

Mea was a nice flip. She pulled up her shirt and bra to let me play. She did offer BBBJ, but whispered $100 in my ear. Didn't take the bait, just went for the excellent HE. She kept pointing at my D and giving me a thumbs up and saying, 'very big'. She knew what to say.

Sally was the same with the flip. Took her time, didn't rush me at all. She pulled up the shirt and bra, nice little rack. I asked if I could see anything more, she let me pull down her pants a little bit and pet a very, very soft hairy kitty. After I did my business, she cleaned me off and continued up to my hour.

I get the feeling from ads on CityX that they get new girls a lot. I'll definitely be back for more.Well this didn't take long, the new ad already has new girls' names in it, just when I was going to go see Mea.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/body-massage-616-419-0992-relax-massage-32969074

Monger01
02-19-20, 16:19
If the model pictured from MSI from what is obviously an electronics show turns up there please do post that. New girls there. Right. LOL.

Well this didn't take long, the new ad already has new girls' names in it, just when I was going to go see Mea.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/body-massage-616-419-0992-relax-massage-32969074

Monger01
02-19-20, 16:21
Where is Pacific advertising? I'd like to see the pics.

Any reports on Raven at Pacific on 44th? Sounded good on the phone and pic looks good. Tried a search but don't think I found the right Raven.

Love The Lips
02-19-20, 16:40
Where is Pacific advertising? I'd like to see the pics.She ran an individual ad and when I called, she said she was at Pacific.

NoseJelly
02-19-20, 17:39
Well this didn't take long, the new ad already has new girls' names in it, just when I was going to go see Mea.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/body-massage-616-419-0992-relax-massage-32969074Seems like new girls every 2 weeks. Right around the time a monger finds a fav girl, they disappear!

TwoTrack
02-19-20, 22:09
Is this a too good to be true she looks flawless.

Any Intel on this one.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/ebony-masseuse/299320772593I would also appreciate any info on this one. Definitely looks TGTBT!

Stay safe.

Two track.

Wolverines
02-19-20, 22:43
Thanks for the review.

so bring your wallet, 100 won't get you anything but alot of talk (when trying to relax) no skin (not even bra / panty) another 100 may get her naked IDK but still never FS YMMV but I'd never go for a massage.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/come-see-katie/685389335102

The second one I have never seen. But the first one is Katie. I have not have any issues with her. I always paid the door fee for an hour massage and 120 got me full nude HE with all roaming allowed. The only thing she does not do is FS.

TeeMich
02-20-20, 09:47
Seems like new girls every 2 weeks. Right around the time a monger finds a fav girl, they disappear!Does anyone find the quick girl rotation sketchy?

Benz1
02-20-20, 16:03
Any reports on Raven at Pacific on 44th? Sounded good on the phone and pic looks good. Tried a search but don't think I found the right Raven.Raven formally of Meditation Station gives average massage, took direction well and I got my full time.

I didn't take advantage of any extras. They need an ATM in the lobby.

HarryHood
02-20-20, 18:42
Stopped in for luck of the draw, drew Lisa. I think that was her name, although I couldn't understand her perfectly. She was a little older, and not exactly my type. But her massage was pretty good, strong hands. And she went to town on me with those strong hands. Upper, inner thighs, butt, good tease. I've seen somebody else refer to a girl at this Oriental place as a "jack hammer. " Well, yeah, you were right. It was jack hammer-ish. But not altogether a bad thing. I enjoyed myself. You could do worse. I might repeat. 60/40 tip.

Stroker417
02-21-20, 00:04
I would also appreciate any info on this one. Definitely looks TGTBT!

Stay safe.

Two track.I've seen her about a month ago. Not sure if the pic on the left is her but could be (can't tell without head shot and her hair was pined up when I saw her). She works out of a building in the middle of GR. Good communicator, decent looking, nice body great personality. Gives a decent back rub, gets naked and allows full roaming, dfk kissing, finished with a great HE. I saw her for a full hour, her donations include the tip upfront.

Any other questions, pm me.

Darko9
02-21-20, 07:52
Was able to enjoy some time with Layla the other day and will agree with the general consensus on here. Had a great time and seemed like she did too as she was very into it and eager to please. Set up and communication was very easy and location is all good too. She was very friendly and accommodating. Only thing was I thought her tits were going to be a little bigger based on here pictures, but in the end can't complain too much as they felt great in my mouth. Massage was good as she has a great touch and was pleased with the amount of teasing. Not a clock watcher and definitely left happy and relaxed. Definitely would repeat with this gem!

ThrobbinWood
02-21-20, 08:01
Does anyone find the quick girl rotation sketchy?From experience elsewhere, a three month commitment was a requirement to work at a particular shop. Then someone bought three stores and rotated the therapists every two weeks to a different locations. The locations were within the same city. Sometimes they would tell what store the Favorite was at and sometimes not. They were close enough that I could usually stop and see for myself. If timing was right my fav could sometimes tell me where she would be "next week" After I knew this it wasn't so sketchy.

AmpPerv
02-21-20, 15:01
From experience elsewhere, a three month commitment was a requirement to work at a particular shop. Then someone bought three stores and rotated the therapists every two weeks to a different locations. The locations were within the same city. Sometimes they would tell what store the Favorite was at and sometimes not. They were close enough that I could usually stop and see for myself. If timing was right my fav could sometimes tell me where she would be "next week" After I knew this it wasn't so sketchy.It is done a lot in other cities, I've looked at some Fl forums and as stated above owners of multiple shops will send their girls around to make it look like new girls have arrived as owners think girls may get stale with customers or that guys want new therapists. This harms the good performers. The previous owner of Relax also owned a place in Muskegon and sent the girls from here to there for a stint and then bring some of them back. If the girl is not becoming a favorite of ours then it is best they go and bring in someone else but it is a killer when we lose good therapists.

Gene2
02-23-20, 16:34
So I went back to 5 star and saw Lina again. She is indeed Selena aka Sexy Love in STG posts. She was all bruised on her legs from a recent car accident. Limited the activities and the overall experience.

Newbie here. Called 5 star last month to see about availability. It was a Monday lunch time so it worked for me. Drew Lina, a very friendly and talkative Latina. Probably late 20's. Beautiful in my limited experience.

Had a great time. She knew I was new and explained options to me including limits on first visit. I probably overpaid but left awesome feeling. Now I want more. But I can't find any listings for her. I'm wondering if she's aka Selena or Sexy Love. Any help would be appreciated

JackHoff83
02-23-20, 18:00
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks good. I have had my eye on her for a while but haven't had the time to make an appointment.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet-sensational-body-rubs__1582379095-39204613

GrayFoxMg1
02-23-20, 20:53
I am considering making the trip to see Emily for a Nuru session. What I am wondering is if more than a standard ending is available? I already know that she is not a FS provider and I respect that. If I want FS I could get an escort. But I am very interested in trying a Nuru massage and I find Emily very pleasing to the eyes.

Attached link incase anyone wonders who I am talking about. http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-and-annambd-specials-tod/724901766494.

Oddjob
02-24-20, 04:52
I am considering making the trip to see Emily for a Nuru session. What I am wondering is if more than a standard ending is available? I already know that she is not a FS provider and I respect that. If I want FS I could get an escort. But I am very interested in trying a Nuru massage and I find Emily very pleasing to the eyes.

Attached link incase anyone wonders who I am talking about. http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-and-annambd-specials-tod/724901766494.Emily is a very attractive, fit young lady that gives an excellent massage and body rub. You will be relaxed and satisfied when she is done with you, but she clearly states what is available. All the girls at MBD follow the stated practice and although I would never guarantee that nothing would happen, I would never expect anything other than what is stated. They have been around for a long time.

Arish
02-24-20, 06:29
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks good. I have had my eye on her for a while but haven't had the time to make an appointment.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet-sensational-body-rubs__1582379095-39204613I have seen her and she is not worth it. Massage was horrible and the ending even worse.

SweetHemiStud
02-24-20, 08:44

Attached link incase anyone wonders who I am talking about. http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-and-annambd-specials-tod/724901766494.Emily is my go to girl. I am one of her regulars, like practically friends at this point. She even took time out to chat with me for hours when I was going through a rough time, even though I hadn't seen her in a while, and had no intentions of setting an appt, just needed someone to talk to. She declared me as one of her absolute favorites due to the level of respect I show and repeated how much she appreciates me as a person, not just a client. I'm not saying this to brag, just to paint a picture. Even with the level of connection I have with her, nothing else has been offered than an HJ. A fanfuckingtabulous HJ, don't get me wrong. Every time I see her I leave drooling, wondering what she tastes like, but now I can't even try to ask as I don't want to damage the respect she has for me. So I'll take that fantasy to my grave. Anyway, I promise you will not be disappointed. She is the kindest, sweetest girl around. She is dedicated to your relaxation and pleasure. She genuinely cares about providing quality, not just trying to make things good for a bigger tip or for repeat business. She truly wants you to feel better when she is finished.

Darko9
02-24-20, 09:32

Attached link incase anyone wonders who I am talking about. http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-and-annambd-specials-tod/724901766494.If you're looking for a nuru session with more extras you should check out Jezebel instead.

https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/121024

Darko9
02-24-20, 09:36
Emily is my go to girl. I am one of her regulars, like practically friends at this point. She even took time out to chat with me for hours when I was going through a rough time, even though I hadn't seen her in a while, and had no intentions of setting an appt, just needed someone to talk to. She declared me as one of her absolute favorites due to the level of respect I show and repeated how much she appreciates me as a person, not just a client. I'm not saying this to brag, just to paint a picture. Even with the level of connection I have with her, nothing else has been offered than an HJ. A fanfuckingtabulous HJ, don't get me wrong. Every time I see her I leave drooling, wondering what she tastes like, but now I can't even try to ask as I don't want to damage the respect she has for me. So I'll take that fantasy to my grave. Anyway, I promise you will not be disappointed. She is the kindest, sweetest girl around. She is dedicated to your relaxation and pleasure. She genuinely cares about providing quality, not just trying to make things good for a bigger tip or for repeat business. She truly wants you to feel better when she is finished.I saw Emily myself for the first time the other week and can concur with your post. She was very friendly and easy going. Very easy to talk to and just as sexy! Session was awesome as she really got into it and made me feel at ease. I'm glad she was able to accommodate me on such short notice, and I will definitely be planning on revisiting her again. And again!

Pete3854
02-24-20, 12:20
Emily is my go to girl. I am one of her regulars, like practically friends at this point. She even took time out to chat with me for hours when I was going through a rough time, even though I hadn't seen her in a while, and had no intentions of setting an appt, just needed someone to talk to. She declared me as one of her absolute favorites due to the level of respect I show and repeated how much she appreciates me as a person, not just a client. I'm not saying this to brag, just to paint a picture. Even with the level of connection I have with her, nothing else has been offered than an HJ. A fanfuckingtabulous HJ, don't get me wrong. Every time I see her I leave drooling, wondering what she tastes like, but now I can't even try to ask as I don't want to damage the respect she has for me. So I'll take that fantasy to my grave. Anyway, I promise you will not be disappointed. She is the kindest, sweetest girl around. She is dedicated to your relaxation and pleasure. She genuinely cares about providing quality, not just trying to make things good for a bigger tip or for repeat business. She truly wants you to feel better when she is finished.Emily is a great appointment. You'd you wonder so much what she tastes like, just ask her for a taste. I can attest that she does Taste great.

VelvetGoldMine
02-24-20, 12:46
Hello gentlemen,

Just wondering if anyone has gone into Meditation Station lately? I thinking about visiting soon. The latest I've heard is that the massages suck and they try to upcharge the hell out of you. A couple of the ladies post on STG and look OK but just wondering if anyone has visited lately?

MarkWa
02-24-20, 13:20
I enjoy going here when time permits for a nice massage and the sometimes and not sometimes happy ending. Today was the exception because when I got in the room it was cold and there is no way I was going to get a happy ending with Mr. Happy almost in frightened turtle form. I asked her to turn up the heat but not sure if she understood me. Every time I go here I get someone new which is part fun but part hassle starting all over. The provider today was probably in her mid to upper 50's with a slim build. She did do some teasing but in my state I was not interested in anything else. $40 for half and $10 tip for nice firm work on back.

JMaul
02-24-20, 21:52
Met Ari a while back on a whim and general curiosity based on lack of reviews on the forum.

Located close to GR downtown, private incall. Led to a small room with table. She gave an adequate massage, nothing special or lackluster. Just average. Had me flip and basically asked what I wanted. YMMV but I would put her in the messeuse + more category. Got fully nude after the flip and enjoyed the ending she provided.

60 minute visit $130 out the door. Received my full time too.

Pros:

Amazing body.

Expanded menu. Again YMMV and didn't ask about much as it was my first visit with her.

Very sweet, if a little shy.

Cons:

Lack of teasing before the flip. Might be a first visit thing. I usually let them do their thing and see if it's worth another visit.

Towel cleanup before the flip but used paper towels for clean up after the finish. Felt unprofessional but maybe she didn't have enough towels?

I will repeat.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/private-location-book-appointm/191495768299

Guitar Man
02-25-20, 06:25
I enjoy going here when time permits for a nice massage and the sometimes and not sometimes happy ending. Today was the exception because when I got in the room it was cold and there is no way I was going to get a happy ending with Mr. Happy almost in frightened turtle form. I asked her to turn up the heat but not sure if she understood me. Every time I go here I get someone new which is part fun but part hassle starting all over. The provider today was probably in her mid to upper 50's with a slim build. She did do some teasing but in my state I was not interested in anything else. $40 for half and $10 tip for nice firm work on back.I had a similar experience, she too was over 50 but chubby and massage was okay. I asked her to put up the heat and did not understand my request. I think the place is owned by the same owner of Blessings on Fuller.

Benz1
02-25-20, 08:08
Hello gentlemen,

Just wondering if anyone has gone into Meditation Station lately? I thinking about visiting soon. The latest I've heard is that the massages suck and they try to upcharge the hell out of you. A couple of the ladies post on STG and look OK but just wondering if anyone has visited lately?Up charge and bad massage has more to do with the girl than the location. Read this forum to see who does it right. Reading the New Member Guide (scroll down to blog area) will help build your negotiation skills.

Always be prepared to do it yourself, they see you're willing to it and they watch their tip slip away. Your best negotiation tool is in your hands.

PrivateParts
02-25-20, 11:15
Any experienced members care to share some advice, tips, how-to in regard to massage parlors? That's not my thing but I think would be a valuable topic for the New Member Guide. I'm curious how that whole process works, especially how you know if she's receptive to more than a back rub. If you are comfortable with writing a guide you may post it yourself in the blog (try to keep it to advice of a single topic). Or post your thoughts here, or PM me and I'll try to consolidate as a guide.

GMacMan
02-25-20, 13:34
If you're looking for a nuru session with more extras you should check out Jezebel instead.

https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/121024For anyone looking for genuine Nuru (I. E. With the actual Gel from Japan), then I second the recommendation to go see Jezee. She is really cool and laid back and has lots of options for finishing your relaxation session.

I also heard that Blond25 has gotten ahold of some gel, too, but I have not booked with her to confirm that yet or options to finish.

Emily is really great, as other have commented, but her exotic is not with Nuru gel on a Nuru bed.

I don't know of anyone else in this area doing genuine Nuru.

GMacMan
02-25-20, 13:51

Anyone with experience in this area?I had to drop my maintenance for a while and I've been looking, too. I used to go to Botega, but my manscaper left a while back.

Since this is going to be your first time, I will warn you, no joke, it's going to hurt like a motherf*er.

But keep going and after 2 or 3 visits it is much less painful and takes a lot less time. It will also be tender afterward, as in later that evening, make sure you keep everything clean and mosturized, expecially on the backside for a few days. (I get the backdoor cleaned out, you need to keep it extra clean after you have your sugaring done. Not as painful and so worth it. Truth.).

The first one will probably last you about 3 weeks, then subsequent ones will start to last longer and the hair will get finer. Go long enough and you may get to the point of bi-annual maintenance. I didn't keep mine up long enough for that, but I'm considering going for it again now that money is starting to loosen up.

Good luck!

Mr Cruzer
02-25-20, 15:40
Any experienced members care to share some advice, tips, how-to in regard to massage parlors? That's not my thing but I think would be a valuable topic for the New Member Guide. I'm curious how that whole process works, especially how you know if she's receptive to more than a back rub. If you are comfortable with writing a guide you may post it yourself in the blog (try to keep it to advice of a single topic). Or post your thoughts here, or PM me and I'll try to consolidate as a guide.There has been some discussion on the this topic over the years, but I'm not sure on the easiest way to retrieve it. I wish I had known about this site when I first started getting MSs (12 -13 yrs ago), it would have saved me from making many mistakes, misunderstandings, hard feelings, and some cash.

Chappie71
02-26-20, 12:57
If you're looking for a nuru session with more extras you should check out Jezebel instead.

https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/121024Good god. Is that really Jezebel in the picture?

DaddyD
02-26-20, 15:01
Went to Relax again. This time was not nearly as good as the first 2 times that I reported on.

Only did the half hour this time because I had to wait almost a half hour to get in, they were busy.

Had LeLe this time. Started off good with a nice back massage but when she flipped it was very rushed, right to the HE with no front massage. Didn't get my full 30 minutes. Disappointed this time.

Benz1
02-26-20, 20:07
Seems like new girls every 2 weeks. Right around the time a monger finds a fav girl, they disappear!Rotating the good talent would suck. If parlors always did this, we would be in constant search.

That's not for me, I like going to Serenity where I know what I'm getting, with the exception of last night.

Called ahead for a cup of coffee on my way home last night. Surprised Hayley was there, it was past 8. When I arrived, I was escorted to a room with her two talented girls Layla and Jade. Hayley arrived with coffee and had the girls pin me to the table while Hayley told them what to do. Ripping my clothes off to start. Told Hayley, I don't have time for this unless it's quick and dirty. Hayley is Definitely a Dom girl and her ladies like taking orders.

It wasn't Quick. Wife was dinging my phone all the way home. The coffee was cold but the night was hot.

Seeing the same talented girls consistently pays off.

They know what you like.

I will repeat.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/serenity-new-therapists/435270914565

NoseJelly
02-26-20, 21:43
That's why I call him the Professor!

Benz1
02-26-20, 22:07
That's why I call him the Professor!I only had 10 minutes for a cup of coffee.

I had a BJ 1 hour earlier so I knew it would take more time than I had to blow. That didn't deter them, they work good as a team, made them work harder and faster. I was just lucky with my timing , they all seemed hungry, must be night feeders.
Hard to catch them all available at the same time.
Good place to get sum good coffee.

Moonglow913
02-27-20, 00:45
Good god. Is that really Jezebel in the picture?Not only is that her but I think she is even better looking in person.

DnzznD
02-27-20, 10:54
Rotating the good talent would suck. If parlors always did this, we would be in constant search.

That's not for me, I like going to Serenity where I know what I'm getting, with the exception of last night.

Called ahead for a cup of coffee on my way home last night. Surprised Hayley was there, it was past 8. When I arrived, I was escorted to a room with her two talented girls Layla and Jade. Hayley arrived with coffee and had the girls pin me to the table while Hayley told them what to do. Ripping my clothes off to start. Told Hayley, I don't have time for this unless it's quick and dirty. Hayley is Definitely a Dom girl and her ladies like taking orders.

It wasn't Quick. Wife was dinging my phone all the way home. The coffee was cold but the night was hot.

They know what you like.What's the story with Haley? Have seen her Ads and tried to call to schedule an appointment but never get an answer and her VM is full.

DnzznD
02-27-20, 11:11
Rotating the good talent would suck. If parlors always did this, we would be in constant search.

They know what you like.

I will repeat.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/serenity-new-therapists/435270914565What's the story with Haley? Have tried calling never get an answer.

TokyoDawson
02-27-20, 11:19
Good god. Is that really Jezebel in the picture?I could not swear that the standing photos are but the one laying down likely is. Either way, she looks great. For those of you that have not seen her for a while and want to jump in again be sure to check the address. She is no longer off 60th street and has moved about 15 minutes north of there.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/body-rub-and-nuru-massage-with-southern-african-girl-38341701

Gene2
02-27-20, 18:41
What's the story with Haley? Have seen her Ads and tried to call to schedule an appointment but never get an answer and her VM is full.From reading this forum and her ads. She screens. So newbies like us may need to keep trying.

Benz1
02-27-20, 19:39
What's the story with Haley? Have seen her Ads and tried to call to schedule an appointment but never get an answer and her VM is full.She's very hot and spicy. That also means she's very busy. She's been in the hobby a long time and has a huge client list.
I have her real digits and passwords, some days I can't reach her either. Text works best, if you can't reach her by phone try USA PM at Hayley matters.

She occasionally verifies clients through me, she usually does her own screening.

Benz1
02-28-20, 00:14
From reading this forum and her ads. She screens. So newbies like us may need to keep trying.

What's the story with Haley? Have tried calling never get an answer.

What's the story with Haley? Have seen her Ads and tried to call to schedule an appointment but never get an answer and her VM is full.Hayleymatters has not been able to receive USA private mail, it was accidentally reset. She lost everything in her inbox and sent mail.

She asked me look at it and help. Everything was off including the time zone. I showed her how to reset her options.

Hayleymatters can receive and send mail again.
Reaching her by phone or text is very difficult best to use usa mail.

Yes there is screening, she's not a stalker, she just wants to be safer.

Gene2
02-29-20, 06:04
Thanks for update Benz.

I, for one, understand the advisability of screening. Too many scary stories out there.

ZzzDamm
02-29-20, 08:51
Not only does Blonde25 have a hot body, she gives a good quality massage! I will definitely be returning. She looks hotter in person.

Darko9
02-29-20, 09:18
Not only does Blonde25 have a hot body, she gives a good quality massage! I will definitely be returning. She looks hotter in person.She is an angel! My favorite, just wish her hours were a little more flexible and I'd see her a lot more!

HandPrintMike
02-29-20, 14:50
Hey all,

So I may have tweaked my back moving shit that was way to heavy. So I am looking for a great massage with super deep pressure. I like back walking a lot when done right. I am mainly looking for a great massage but a HE or if she does the massage while she is comfortable all the better.

Thanks,

Mike.

NoseJelly
02-29-20, 16:21
Hey all,

So I may have tweaked my back moving shit that was way to heavy. So I am looking for a great massage with super deep pressure. I like back walking a lot when done right. I am mainly looking for a great massage but a HE or if she does the massage while she is comfortable all the better.

Thanks,

Mike.Grace at Accupressure on East Paris. They have a ceiling bar for the ladies to use specifically for walking backs. Doubt she'll get "comfortable" but she can kick the shit out of you if you ask. She request 40 for HJ.

HandPrintMike
02-29-20, 17:17
Grace at Accupressure on East Paris. They have a ceiling bar for the ladies to use specifically for walking backs. Doubt she'll get "comfortable" but she can kick the shit out of you if you ask. She request 40 for HJ.Perfect.

Thank you.

SlapShot69
03-01-20, 14:41
You are a lucky man, I can only imagine how fun that must have been!

I only had 10 minutes for a cup of coffee.

I had a BJ 1 hour earlier so I knew it would take more time than I had to blow. That didn't deter them, they work good as a team, made them work harder and faster. I was just lucky with my timing , they all seemed hungry, must be night feeders.
Hard to catch them all available at the same time.
Good place to get sum good coffee.

Skeeter69
03-01-20, 18:45
Has anyone seen this little Latina lately. She was short and thick with curly black hair. May have been Puerto Rican, not sure. I haven't seen her in a long time and no either.

BassMaster1
03-01-20, 22:30
Had seen Megan a couple times before but not since she started advertising her " Girlfriend Massage" was on that side of town last weekend so decided to pay her a visit. I opted for an hr massage. She immediately got totally comfortable. Massage was average with ample teasing. On the flip she put her tongue to use and proceeded to give me BBBJ / HJ. She offered some 69 action. She is all natural down below so I declined just not how I like my kitty. I love DATY but must clean and smooth. I didn't ask about full service but thinking that may be on the menu. I paid for an hr was out the door in 45 min she said would make it up to me next time. I may repeat If my schedule permits but probably won't go out of my way to visit. 44th street location is very quiet and discreet. Donation was $.

DirkDiver
03-02-20, 08:57
So been to the massage place on eastern near 28th st I couldn't remember why I don't go there the reason why is that most of the girls who post are not the girls in pictures or even close to it or if they are they are 10 to 15 years older. Then when you get on the table the offer certain this but when it comes to it it's not what it's for example Nuru massage is not just a girl getting naked and stand next to you for a HJ it's more like a naked body glide. I just wanted to let you guys know that they are kind of scandalous and the prices are way too high for what kind of massage you get. Maybe you guys have had a different experience but as for me I will never go back rather go to somewhere else where they give you a good massage and more bang for the buck. Grand Rapids has so many options.

Monger01
03-02-20, 16:23
Donation was 100 meaning total out the door or one hour rate plus 100? A 100 for one hour massage with all nude bbj / HJ is indeed a good deal.

Had seen Megan a couple times before but not since she started advertising her " Girlfriend Massage" was on that side of town last weekend so decided to pay her a visit. I opted for an hr massage. She immediately got totally comfortable. Massage was average with ample teasing. On the flip she put her tongue to use and proceeded to give me BBBJ / HJ. She offered some 69 action. She is all natural down below so I declined just not how I like my kitty. I love DATY but must clean and smooth. I didn't ask about full service but thinking that may be on the menu. I paid for an hr was out the door in 45 min she said would make it up to me next time. I may repeat If my schedule permits but probably won't go out of my way to visit. 44th street location is very quiet and discreet. Donation was $.

Shawtren
03-02-20, 16:46
Well, for those of you that are fans of Di, I have been asked to report to you that she is going legit only. She will still have the same location, and she can be available with some notice, but she is strictly legit massage. She will be fully clothed, no exploring hands from either of you, and no happy endings.

That said, if you are looking for a very talented masseuse with strong fingers, quality conversations, true skill and a disarming smile, then she is sure to be who you are looking for. Her rates are 40 for 30 min, 60 for 45 min, and 80 for the hour.

The rest of the gang at MBD will remain business as usual.

BassMaster1
03-02-20, 16:52
Donation was 100 meaning total out the door or one hour rate plus 100? A 100 for one hour massage with all nude bbj / HJ is indeed a good deal.Was 100 total I gave her a c note upon arrival. Probably would have given another 20 or so if massage would have been a full hour or I participated in some daty I thought $ was fair.

TwoTrack
03-02-20, 20:19
You are a lucky man, I can only imagine how fun that must have been!That is funny shit! LOL.

Nice work Benz! Lucky bastard!

Benz1
03-02-20, 20:51
You are a lucky man, I can only imagine how fun that must have been!Timing is everything, when you go to Serenity.

I occasionally stop by for a cup of coffee, this time it was closing time and all three were free. The girls are usually cuming and going for appointments or shift change, All three with nothing to do but me is rare. It was a nice reunion.

I would like to thank Hayley (the director and her Ladies) Layla and Jade for the time of my life. That day anyway.

Timing is everything with any girl you ever meet anywhere.

I will repeat with Serenity girls anytime. Especially the new one, Marie the Lactating ex stripper with Awesome TaTas.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/marie/297863996763

Selnik
03-02-20, 22:25
Was 100 total I gave her a c note upon arrival. Probably would have given another 20 or so if massage would have been a full hour or I participated in some daty I thought $ was fair.100 and a tip will make her quite happy. I liked her. But read on. I saw her a few times about a year ago and did ask about FS. She was pretty emphatic that was not on the menu. Kind of funny that she will let you stick your tongue 2 inches up her kitty but has no use for a cock there. I am a FS sort of guy so I found a regular that takes care of that.

BassMaster1
03-02-20, 22:34
100 and a tip will make her quite happy. I liked her. But read on. I saw her a few times about a year ago and did ask about FS. She was pretty emphatic that was not on the menu. Kind of funny that she will let you stick your tongue 2 inches up her kitty but has no use for a cock there. I am a FS sort of guy so I found a regular that takes care of that.I recall asking about a BJ the last time I saw her to and she was very adamant that she didn't do that. Not sure when she started advertising the girlfriend massage but my guess is its hard to get regular clients when the are some many other girls offering more plus she not some spring chicken.

JMaul
03-03-20, 23:48
I recall asking about a BJ the last time I saw her to and she was very adamant that she didn't do that. Not sure when she started advertising the girlfriend massage but my guess is its hard to get regular clients when the are some many other girls offering more plus she not some spring chickenIt's been a while since I have seen her, probably last summer, but always enjoyed my sessions with her. Always opted for the hour and she offered what few did. Late night massage appointments in a private incall. At one point she mentioned that she was going to be finished for good yet ads keep showing up every day.

I've reached out a few times but no luck getting any response from her. Not sure if I've been blacklisted or maybe she's too busy for infrequent clients. One thing is for certain, she reads the reviews on USA. She's been pretty hush hush about reporting on services but then again her ad does list DATY as a service. If she stays fresh that could be a nice extra to entice future clients.

She and Julie sweet cheeks work very close to each other and offer very different experiences. Julie gives in hell of a clinical massage but the sensuality part and ending never felt like it was the main show. Megan has been at times very sensual before and after the flip. I enjoy both of them for different reasons and think they are both great options for the area. Way better than parlors.

Russians
03-04-20, 13:23
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hayley/675683758902

First time I seen a pic of Haley with no top on.

She looks nice and would like to pay a visit, this girl is looking GOOD.

Randy2018
03-04-20, 22:33
I've been out of commission for awhile and went to see Layla at Serenity. She's lost a bit of weight, and is looking fantastic. Even better, she seems more energetic and playful than usual. Hard to believe but definitely worth experiencing.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-laylas-got-your/724849192841

BassMaster1
03-04-20, 22:53
It's been a while since I have seen her, probably last summer, but always enjoyed my sessions with her. Always opted for the hour and she offered what few did. Late night massage appointments in a private incall. At one point she mentioned that she was going to be finished for good yet ads keep showing up every day.

I've reached out a few times but no luck getting any response from her. Not sure if I've been blacklisted or maybe she's too busy for infrequent clients. One thing is for certain, she reads the reviews on USA. She's been pretty hush hush about reporting on services but then again her ad does list DATY as a service. If she stays fresh that could be a nice extra to entice future clients.

She and Julie sweet cheeks work very close to each other and offer very different experiences. Julie gives in hell of a clinical massage but the sensuality part and ending never felt like it was the main show. Megan has been at times very sensual before and after the flip. I enjoy both of them for different reasons and think they are both great options for the area. Way better than parlors.I agree definitely better than the parlors in that area. Thought I needed to add I got a text today from this " Sweet" service provider that wasn't so sweet. Wondering why I was talking shit about her and to take my $ and shove it up my ass and to never call her again. I did what I thought was a average review based on my first hand experience and provider took offense to that. I never stated or urged other hobbyist to stay away. As a matter of fact I said I would repeat but probably would not go out of my way thou which states an average session. I made a comment about provider being no spring chicken meaning providers should post there age a little more accurately. I think next time when I am on that side town I will visit Julie Sweet cheeks again since they basically share the same parking lot just different buildings. I did not think a response was in order to the provider I just blocked her number an deleted the text and figured I would share my experience in this forum. As always YMMV.

Wolverines
03-04-20, 23:53
Thanks for the reviews.

I've been out of commission for awhile and went to see Layla at Serenity. She's lost a bit of weight, and is looking fantastic. Even better, she seems more energetic and playful than usual. Hard to believe but definitely worth experiencing.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-laylas-got-your/724849192841

Was able to enjoy some time with Layla the other day and will agree with the general consensus on here. Had a great time and seemed like she did too as she was very into it and eager to please. Set up and communication was very easy and location is all good too. She was very friendly and accommodating. Only thing was I thought her tits were going to be a little bigger based on here pictures, but in the end can't complain too much as they felt great in my mouth. Massage was good as she has a great touch and was pleased with the amount of teasing. Not a clock watcher and definitely left happy and relaxed. Definitely would repeat with this gem!

Wolverines
03-05-20, 00:07
Thanks for the reviews.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-sweet-meganhere-unt/821130342410

It's been a while since I have seen her, probably last summer, but always enjoyed my sessions with her. Always opted for the hour and she offered what few did. Late night massage appointments in a private incall. At one point she mentioned that she was going to be finished for good yet ads keep showing up every day.

She and Julie sweet cheeks work very close to each other and offer very different experiences. Julie gives in hell of a clinical massage but the sensuality part and ending never felt like it was the main show. Megan has been at times very sensual before and after the flip. I enjoy both of them for different reasons and think they are both great options for the area. Way better than parlors.

100 and a tip will make her quite happy. I liked her. But read on. I saw her a few times about a year ago and did ask about FS. She was pretty emphatic that was not on the menu. Kind of funny that she will let you stick your tongue 2 inches up her kitty but has no use for a cock there. I am a FS sort of guy so I found a regular that takes care of that.

Was 100 total I gave her a c note upon arrival. Probably would have given another 20 or so if massage would have been a full hour or I participated in some daty I thought $ was fair.

Wolverines
03-05-20, 00:21
Thanks JMaul.

Met Ari a while back on a whim and general curiosity based on lack of reviews on the forum.

Located close to GR downtown, private incall. Led to a small room with table. She gave an adequate massage, nothing special or lackluster. Just average. Had me flip and basically asked what I wanted. YMMV but I would put her in the messeuse + more category. Got fully nude after the flip and enjoyed the ending she provided. 60 minute visit $130 out the door. Received my full time too.

Pros:
Amazing body.
Expanded menu. Again YMMV and didn't ask about much as it was my first visit with her.
Very sweet, if a little shy.

Cons:
Lack of teasing before the flip. Might be a first visit thing. I usually let them do their thing and see if it's worth another visit.
Towel cleanup before the flip but used paper towels for clean up after the finish. Felt unprofessional but maybe she didn't have enough towels?

I will repeat. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/private-location-book-appointm/191495768299

Wolverines
03-05-20, 00:32
Thanks for the reviews.

I had an opportunity to see Lywanna yesterday. , she is an absolute BABE! This was my third trip to see her in the last few months and it just gets better every time. I'm an old fart and she makes me feel like I'm 40 years younger. You can't go wrong if you decide to visit her.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/early-bird-special-save-70-8-1/127830121892

I see she's running an early bird special today. Hmmmm, I should have waited a day. Oh well, she's definitely worth the $$.

Had a delightful time today with Lywanna. She has skills as well as a winsome personality. She says business has been slow so you may be able to score a deal. Even at the regular price she is a bargain. You'll enjoy your time here and will want to repeat.

She is my favorite. I need to go see her soon!

For your first time I recommend Lywanna at MBD. She will put you at ease immediately. She knows what she's doing and will give you a great time with no drama.

LowProfile5
03-06-20, 13:14
Anybody got any info.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/saisha-new-pics-se-habla-espan/854546420845

Arish
03-06-20, 16:28
Thanks for the reviews.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-sweet-meganhere-unt/821130342410I know I am young but still old fashioned. Hearing that she is natural down there is a turn in and makes me really want to see her!!

RickDee
03-07-20, 07:07
Was able to get a visit recently with Miss Hunter, very glad I did. She was super friendly and makes you feel at ease, nice conversation. Started as a pretty good massage and escalated quickly; I left very, very satisfied. Place was clean, and she was running laundry as I was getting dressed. Good stuff, make an appointment if you can.

TwoTrack
03-07-20, 09:06
Anybody got any info.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/saisha-new-pics-se-habla-espan/854546420845Massage not great.

Upsell, upsell, upsell!

You will leave happy-ish, and lighter on your feet, because your wallets empty! LOL.

Larger in person!

Be safe.

Two track.

SweetHemiStud
03-07-20, 17:10
Anybody got any info.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/saisha-new-pics-se-habla-espan/854546420845It depends on the last time someone has seen her about the review of her. My first experience was horrible. She reached out to me some time later, apologized / felt bad and made it up to me. We talked it out, she explained she was turning over a new leaf, changing parlors, etc. When I met with her the several times after we "made up" the massage has been excellent, and the extras were wonderful as well. I hope she's treating everyone this way with the changes she has been trying to make, not just me. She does seem pretty genuine though, so I believe she is bettering herself.

Darko9
03-07-20, 17:21
Massage not great.

Upsell, upsell, upsell!

You will leave happy-ish, and lighter on your feet, because your wallets empty! LOL.

Larger in person!

Be safe.

Two track.Yes, be prepared for the upset. I was on my way to see her and she begged me a do a 4 hands with Jessica B. It was alright, thought it would be better, but they were all about how much I was willing to spend. Seems like she would be fun, but just be prepared.

HandPrintMike
03-07-20, 22:40
So I was in town the other day and had some time to spare, So I swung by Serenity for a massage. Let me give you the good and the bad.

Pro.

It is always great going into a clean place where they speak English.

The massage I would give a 6 or 7.

Great body with unlimited roaming.

Con.

My personal pet pev is the up sell. I dislike stopping in the middle to discuss cost. I understand they why but still don't love it.

After the flip straight to business and no massage after.

All that being said I would repeat so there is that.

Thanks as always.

Mike.

Love The Lips
03-08-20, 00:33
So I was in town the other day and had some time to spare, So I swung by Serenity for a massage. Let me give you the good and the bad.

Pro.

It is always great going into a clean place where they speak English.

The massage I would give a 6 or 7.

Great body with unlimited roaming.

Con.

My personal pet pev is the up sell. I dislike stopping in the middle to discuss cost. I understand they why but still don't love it.

After the flip straight to business and no massage after.

All that being said I would repeat so there is that.

Thanks as always.

Mike.Please let us know who you saw. I wish Natasha from Panacea could go around to every spa in the city and show these ladies how it's done. She never, ever, ever, ever discusses a tip in the room and she probably makes triple the money that the other girls make.

DjBiker
03-08-20, 11:35
Please let us know who you saw. I wish Natasha from Panacea could go around to every spa in the city and show these ladies how it's done. She never, ever, ever, ever discusses a tip in the room and she probably makes triple the money that the other girls make.Should of hit up a password? After all it is serenity.

Moonglow913
03-08-20, 13:19
Please let us know who you saw. I wish Natasha from Panacea could go around to every spa in the city and show these ladies how it's done. She never, ever, ever, ever discusses a tip in the room and she probably makes triple the money that the other girls make.She is without question hot and for what you get a great time. But at least my experience has been any extras are limited.

Nysam
03-08-20, 15:24
Last Thursday had minor neck sprain, after seeing the reviews had visited Relax massage on 28th ST.

Had called them 10 minutes before the visit, it was evening and they are free so I had two providers available on that evening. Opted for 1 hr massage and it was. 6 $ for door fee, I had requested for medium and it was really nice and relaxing massage. On flip she started a nice HJ and she removed the top and she did not ask $ or said how much it would be. After I finished she cleaned me up and did foot and head massage for the rest of time. Communication was also good her english was decent and once I dressed up gave. 6 as Tip and left the place.

I used to go to Accupressure on east paris ave, from now Relax is also on my list.

HandPrintMike
03-08-20, 20:37
Please let us know who you saw. I wish Natasha from Panacea could go around to every spa in the city and show these ladies how it's done. She never, ever, ever, ever discusses a tip in the room and she probably makes triple the money that the other girls make.I was thinking about that the whole time I wrote the post and I can not recall it for anything.

Benz1
03-08-20, 20:39
I was thinking about that the whole time I wrote the post and I can not recall it for anything.Was it Jade?

HandPrintMike
03-08-20, 20:43
Was it Jade?Tall white lady used the front room and was pretty skinny a's or B's at best.

Mike.

HandPrintMike
03-08-20, 20:56
Please let us know who you saw. I wish Natasha from Panacea could go around to every spa in the city and show these ladies how it's done. She never, ever, ever, ever discusses a tip in the room and she probably makes triple the money that the other girls make.So I just realized where Panacea is I get my hair cut right around the corner and now I pissed I have been so close so many times and never stopped it.

Mike

Benz1
03-08-20, 21:47
Tall white lady used the front room and was pretty skinny a's or B's at best.

Mike.Sounds like Jade.

DaddyD
03-09-20, 11:04
Last Thursday had minor neck sprain, after seeing the reviews had visited Relax massage on 28th ST.

Had called them 10 minutes before the visit, it was evening and they are free so I had two providers available on that evening. Opted for 1 hr massage and it was. 6 $ for door fee, I had requested for medium and it was really nice and relaxing massage. On flip she started a nice HJ and she removed the top and she did not ask $ or said how much it would be. After I finished she cleaned me up and did foot and head massage for the rest of time. Communication was also good her english was decent and once I dressed up gave. 6 as Tip and left the place.

I used to go to Accupressure on east paris ave, from now Relax is also on my list.Do you know her name?

Xpressway
03-09-20, 11:05
The other day I had a dream I saw Petra. The massage was absolutely terrible. She offered topless for. 6 and nude for $. Who is out there paying these girls that kind of money? I passed on both of those as she was not attractive nor did she have a body that I would pay any amount to see. She changed the linens while I was dressing. Horrible experience.

Love The Lips
03-09-20, 11:10
Sounds like Jade.Hey Benz, your inbox is full.

Jaynna
03-09-20, 11:14
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Benz1
03-09-20, 11:20
Hey Benz, your inbox is full.Cleared open space now.

SteveLee99
03-09-20, 11:52

I used to go to Accupressure on east paris ave, from now Relax is also on my list.Do they have a back door? Very busy on 28th St. Need discreet.

TsbRacer11
03-09-20, 12:07
Looking for a good place to stop not far off of 96 or 131. Thanks in advance.

AmpPerv
03-09-20, 13:22
So many reports on here lately with no provider names. First priority when going into the massage room should be to introduce yourself and ask the provider her name. I would think the girl will appreciate it and it will be easier to do small talk.

Monger01
03-09-20, 13:29
Yea Pacific isn't what it used to be. My recent experiences there were similar. Half assed massage and way over priced tipping expected from girls that aren't all that hot to begin with. I had been a client for over 10 years but after the 3rd in a row quoted me 100 to remove her top that was it for me. I've not been back for many months now.

The culture there has changed a lot.

The other day I had a dream I saw Petra. The massage was absolutely terrible. She offered topless for. 6 and nude for $. Who is out there paying these girls that kind of money? I passed on both of those as she was not attractive nor did she have a body that I would pay any amount to see. She changed the linens while I was dressing. Horrible experience.

HandPrintMike
03-09-20, 20:41
Sounds like Jade.Thank you. It was Jade. You the man.

Benz1
03-09-20, 22:02
Looking for a good place to stop not far off of 96 or 131. Thanks in advance.Which 96 LOL if you're not from here it gets confusing There is I96 and 96 they both connect near the E. Beltline (which runs north and south LOL kinda fucked up around here LOL. The E.Beltline is labled that because it's on the east edge on GR )

I31 south has the most options on 44th or 28th. North 131 has Panacea on West River right off the hyw. 96 off Plainfield (driving north) you can find 3 salons within 5 miles. Serenity, Five Star and Wonder(hidden behind Taco Bell on Wolverine Blvd./ E. Beltline)

GRDiver
03-09-20, 23:38
Yea Pacific isn't what it used to be. My recent experiences there were similar. Half assed massage and way over priced tipping expected from girls that aren't all that hot to begin with. I had been a client for over 10 years but after the 3rd in a row quoted me 100 to remove her top that was it for me. I've not been back for many months now.

The culture there has changed a lot.Agreed. They have their minimums and their constant upsell for something that we all can get from our favorite escort for a much cheaper price. I haven't seen this kind of GPS since Robin from Royal wanted 100 to take her top off and 200 for full nude. What a joke when the massage lasts for 5 minutes and she immediately starts with prices. Ruins the moment and it definitely will not get more tips.

Willy Wonka Gr
03-10-20, 09:02
Recently I stopped into Pacific on 44 and have been many times and have had my share of fun here. But I took a break from mongering as of recently and decided while in the area to swing in and see what new talent was there. By the luck of the draw got London, mid to late 20's and a bit on the heavy side but with my experience of the trade decided to go through and not ask for a different therapist. Had some great times with heavy therapists before. She offered a firm or sensual experience and I opted for the sensual style bc of some going over the top and it hurting. Massage included a decent (not the best) tease. On the flip she stated that we could have fun and that's when the turn off of the upselling came. Said 6. For standard. 1 for toppless 1. 5 for nude and everything else was 2 and up. I looked at her and said you have to be fucking kidding me. If she was on the haley scale of attractive female I might consider it but with a woman that is 5'6" at max and pushing 250 I took a hard pass. As I previously stated it's not my first rodeo and not paying top dollar for a he from a chick with a fupa the size of a spare tire and left un happy so to say. I'm very perplexed with the sudden jump in the extras at places such as here and the 28 location. Stopped going to panacea for the same reason. Have not had an opportunity to try Riley yet but on my list. Any and all input would be appreciated but avoid this one if you can.

TsbRacer11
03-10-20, 10:35
Which 96 LOL if you're not from here it gets confusing There is I96 and 96 they both connect near the E. Beltline (which runs north and south LOL kinda fucked up around here LOL. The E.Beltline is labled that because it's on the east edge on GR )

I31 south has the most options on 44th or 28th. North 131 has Panacea on West River right off the hyw. 96 off Plainfield (driving north) you can find 3 salons within 5 miles. Serenity, Five Star and Wonder(hidden behind Taco Bell on Wolverine Blvd./ E. Beltline)96 . Coming from Detroit way. Figure this is a good halfway point for my drive. 28th was going to be my exit so I'll check those out. Thanks!

Benz1
03-10-20, 13:08
Layla has new digits.

She lost her phone and all her contacts.

If you've seen her before and want that same extra special treatment she's always given you, she will need help identifying you. She will need you to send a Dick Pic.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-layla-n/380181812162

Gene2
03-10-20, 15:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gene2
03-10-20, 15:28
Layla has new digits.

She lost her phone and all her contacts.

If you've seen her before and want that same extra special treatment she's always given you, she will need help identifying you. She will need you to send a Dick Pic.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-layla-n/380181812162Can I just send a picture of DjBiker?

Benz1
03-10-20, 19:39
Can I just send a picture of DjBiker?LOL. That would be very accurate.

Dick Pic update.

You guys might not believe this but Layla told me that many of them look so much alike she's having a hard time identifying her clients.

She's asking that you write your name on your dick to help the verification process.

Benz1
03-10-20, 19:46
Spent some time with Bella today and she told me I could share her menu and prices with Frenz of Benz.

I snapped a few trophy pics as she was getting dressed or undress can't remember which.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-help-you-relax-and-unwi/319425015028

StevesMilin
03-10-20, 20:42
Spent some time with Bella today and she told me I could share her menu and prices with Frenz of Benz.

I snapped a few trophy pics as she was getting dressed or undress can't remember which.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-help-you-relax-and-unwi/319425015028Much more inspiring than the STG pics. You mentioned sharing menu and prices. Please?

Cedar Rock
03-10-20, 20:56
Which 96 LOL if you're not from here it gets confusing...I completely disagree. I have lived here 21 years, and it is still confusing. You have the north 96 and the south 96. One of them has a 1 before it, not sure which, but it's there.

I always tell myself that next time I drive it, I will figure it out, and by the time I get to where I am going, I am back to the North and South 96's. South 96 passes downtown, North 96 is by the ballpark and Alpine. I might not be a detail person.

GRDiver
03-11-20, 00:46
Still operating the same old bullshit with half ass massage and upsell. Glad that you stood your ground. I know that when they start to upsell I will either straight up pass or low ball until they are ready to negotiate and if they don't then I will do it myself. A lot of lazy massage therapists wanting to get paid right away without doing much work. It's sad but we got to stand our ground with the upsell. Maybe taking our business to legit places and just seeing escorts to get the fun. A legit massage plus an escort visit is a lot cheaper than these upsell.

Recently I stopped into Pacific on 44 and have been many times and have had my share of fun here. But I took a break from mongering as of recently and decided while in the area to swing in and see what new talent was there. By the luck of the draw got London, mid to late 20's and a bit on the heavy side but with my experience of the trade decided to go through and not ask for a different therapist. Had some great times with heavy therapists before. She offered a firm or sensual experience and I opted for the sensual style bc of some going over the top and it hurting. Massage included a decent (not the best) tease. On the flip she stated that we could have fun and that's when the turn off of the upselling came. Said 6. For standard. 1 for toppless 1. 5 for nude and everything else was 2 and up. I looked at her and said you have to be fucking kidding me. If she was on the haley scale of attractive female I might consider it but with a woman that is 5'6" at max and pushing 250 I took a hard pass. As I previously stated it's not my first rodeo and not paying top dollar for a he from a chick with a fupa the size of a spare tire and left un happy so to say. I'm very perplexed with the sudden jump in the extras at places such as here and the 28 location. Stopped going to panacea for the same reason. Have not had an opportunity to try Riley yet but on my list. Any and all input would be appreciated but avoid this one if you can.

Jayce Dragon
03-11-20, 03:43
Always recommend her. Just treat her right and it's all good. She never let me down. Me personally as a foot guy I loved her feet. Even though her body is the best. Overall her aura is captivating. Out of everyone I met, when I moved to Texas I only texted her telling her goodbye. I miss that woman. Should've met her way more than I did.

IceMan09
03-11-20, 10:13
Anyone have any reviews of wonder massage? Is it worth the trip? I used to go about 6 months ago but it sounds like there are some new faces in there.

Benz1
03-11-20, 12:25
Flower Child (Sand Lake Masseuse).

Is available tomorrow (Thursday).

Frenz of Benz can PM me.

WanToBe
03-11-20, 14:12
Still operating the same old bullshit with half ass massage and upsell. Glad that you stood your ground. I know that when they start to upsell I will either straight up pass or low ball until they are ready to negotiate and if they don't then I will do it myself. A lot of lazy massage therapists wanting to get paid right away without doing much work. It's sad but we got to stand our ground with the upsell. Maybe taking our business to legit places and just seeing escorts to get the fun. A legit massage plus an escort visit is a lot cheaper than these upsell.Can not go wrong with Riley.

BassMaster1
03-11-20, 14:36
Flower Child (Sand Lake Masseuse).

Is available tomorrow (Thursday).

Frenz of Benz can PM me.Boy wish I was friends of Benz someday!

DjBiker
03-11-20, 14:39

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-help-you-relax-and-unwi/319425015028Ad says 100 minimum tip humm.

DjBiker
03-11-20, 14:41
LOL. That would be very accurate.

Dick Pic update.

You guys might not believe this but Layla told me that many of them look so much alike she's having a hard time identifying her clients.

She's asking that you write your name on your dick to help the verification process.Oh you two teamed up.

CarlHannogan
03-11-20, 15:19
Anyone see here pics look great way to hot to not have any reviews I'm going to try so time this week when I can get out I'll post a review after I see Her. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/marie-diff-schedule/424165583994.

GRDiver
03-11-20, 18:29
Can not go wrong with Riley.I have heard good things about Riley but haven't had a chance to see her. Maybe I will take time one of these days.

GRDiver
03-11-20, 18:36
Ad says 100 minimum tip humm.Yeah still not a fan of that with any massage parlor. If there's a minimum then that means there's a maximum which we all know isn't worth it in the end. Also this girl has been around outside the Parlor scene doing her escort special prices at 100 ss and 130 hh outside the shop. So add the door fee and you're looking at a minimum of 140-170 and that's if she automatically does the FS at that minimum. I avoid girls that have minimums and ones that have upsells. Always be smart by looking at other previous posts with what the ads they have posted in the past. As always everyone is free to go see whoever they want and can spend their money as they wish but my two cents is that there's plenty more out there for a cheaper rate.

Benz1
03-11-20, 19:14
Anyone see here pics look great way to hot to not have any reviews I'm going to try so time this week when I can get out I'll post a review after I see Her. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/marie-diff-schedule/424165583994.I would call her soon, if Lactating girls are your thing. She's currently Lactating, not sure how long the milk lasts. I can verify that pics are real.

SlapShot69
03-11-20, 21:06
I went to see Marie yesterday. She recently had a baby, and I can confirm that she is definitely lactating. I thought she looked as awesome as her pictures, especially since she just recently had a baby. There was a scheduling mix-up, but I decided to wait it out, and so glad I did. She told me she would be extra nice for the wait, and she did not disappoint. Great girl, go see her, you will leave extremely happy! I will definitely be back to see her again soon.

Anyone see here pics look great way to hot to not have any reviews I'm going to try so time this week when I can get out I'll post a review after I see Her. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/marie-diff-schedule/424165583994.

DTownOg710
03-11-20, 21:33
Once again Benz, you are THE man! She looks pretty damn nice! How is her actual massage, pretty good? Even though fiv is off limits this week, hopefully we can still rub the"love button"!Tried messaging you said mailbox was full.

CandidGuy35
03-12-20, 12:52
Can not go wrong with Riley.I agree Riley provides great service.

Benz1
03-12-20, 17:41
Layla is still have trouble with contact info. After she lost her phone she has not been able to access all her Google stuff.

She's willing to trade service for any Google Guru that can fix it for her.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-layla-n/380181812162

Russians
03-13-20, 08:09
Paid a visit to Lyanna this week. I haven't seen her for about 6 months. What a beautiful person we had very good conversation.

Lyanna had me mesmerized with her eyelashes on that glittered wow. Her hands are soft and gentle and treats people like a friend.

I highly recommend her if you are looking for a personable disposition, and a downright wonderful experience.

Benz1
03-13-20, 10:38
If you have a fever, don't go see any ho.

Butt if you don't know and still have the fever to go and see a Hot Babe.

Don't go just anywhere, I know two OCD ladies that clean and clean. These are the cleanest Ladies and places I know and go.

They both have Rectal Thermometers at the ready for all of us to get out temp checked.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/serenity-new-therapists/413806129974

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/luck-of-the-irish-specialmissh/732867611308

Jp1225
03-13-20, 12:18
If you have a fever, don't go see any ho.

Butt if you don't know and still have the fever to go and see a Hot Babe.

Don't go just anywhere, I know two OCD ladies that clean and clean. These are the cleanest Ladies and places I know and go.

They both have Rectal Thermometers at the ready for all of us to get out temp checked.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/serenity-new-therapists/413806129974

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/luck-of-the-irish-specialmissh/732867611308I like the idea that Benz brings his own table (byot). Ever think as you are face down with your mouth in the hole of the table whose bearded face was there before yours? And we've all watched the ladies simply remove the top covering from the table and throw another down as we are leaving, no wiping, no sanitizing. I've wondered about it in good times, think about it now?

That on top of the of the Chinese / Asian stigma attached to the origination of this (and that is just plain ignorance on our part) will surely be putting a hurt on the AMP business for a long time. We will most likely see our Asian options close shop soon.

Be safe and well gents!

Love The Lips
03-13-20, 13:40
Tried messaging you said mailbox was full.Just cleaned out my inbox!

SlapShot69
03-13-20, 13:53
Much better pics, might have to go see her now. Thanks.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-help-you-relax-and-unwi/319425015028

HungryForIt
03-13-20, 16:13
Got to spend some time with Ari today, at her NW side incall, right off 131 and Leonard. I've seen her bio and pics on STG for a while but never pulled the trigger. Today, I decided to go for it! She was Easy to schedule with, very quick to respond to texts, and we set up an appointment. I was ready to turn around and walk away if she wasn't what she looked like in her pics, but when she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised. Young, probably mid-30's Latina girl with tig ol' bitties and no bra! We got down to the massage. There was plenty of tickling and teasing while I laid on my stomach. While I was getting the massage she discussed her menu with me. She will do: CBJ, cfs, topless or nude massage and most things in between. I ended up going for an hour massage ($70) topless, with some titty fucking, and walked out having spent $100. Great time, no evidence of drug use, no clock watching. I'm definitely hitting her up when I get hungry again.

Good luck out there.

- Hungry.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/private-location-book-appointm/422281228300

Wolverines
03-13-20, 21:06
Thanks SlapShot.

I went to see Marie yesterday. She recently had a baby, and I can confirm that she is definitely lactating. I thought she looked as awesome as her pictures, especially since she just recently had a baby. There was a scheduling mix-up, but I decided to wait it out, and so glad I did. She told me she would be extra nice for the wait, and she did not disappoint. Great girl, go see her, you will leave extremely happy! I will definitely be back to see her again soon.

I would call her soon, if Lactating girls are your thing. She's currently Lactating, not sure how long the milk lasts. I can verify that pics are real.

Wolverines
03-13-20, 21:20
Thanks for the review of Arii.

https://escortindex.com/ad/grandrapids/616-202-9217/2/192254
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/616-202-9217

Got to spend some time with Ari today, at her NW side incall, right off 131 and Leonard. I've seen her bio and pics on STG for a while but never pulled the trigger. Today, I decided to go for it! She was Easy to schedule with, very quick to respond to texts, and we set up an appointment. I was ready to turn around and walk away if she wasn't what she looked like in her pics, but when she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised. Young, probably mid-30's Latina girl with tig ol' bitties and no bra! We got down to the massage. There was plenty of tickling and teasing while I laid on my stomach. While I was getting the massage she discussed her menu with me. She will do: CBJ, cfs, topless or nude massage and most things in between. I ended up going for an hour massage ($70) topless, with some titty fucking, and walked out having spent $100. Great time, no evidence of drug use, no clock watching. I'm definitely hitting her up when I get hungry again.

Good luck out there.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/private-location-book-appointm/422281228300

Wolverines
03-13-20, 21:28
Thanks for the info on Bella.

Yeah still not a fan of that with any massage parlor. If there's a minimum then that means there's a maximum which we all know isn't worth it in the end. Also this girl has been around outside the Parlor scene doing her escort special prices at 100 ss and 130 hh outside the shop. So add the door fee and you're looking at a minimum of 140-170 and that's if she automatically does the FS at that minimum. I avoid girls that have minimums and ones that have upsells. Always be smart by looking at other previous posts with what the ads they have posted in the past. As always everyone is free to go see whoever they want and can spend their money as they wish but my two cents is that there's plenty more out there for a cheaper rate.

Wolverines
03-13-20, 21:36
Thanks for the review.

https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/616-238-0078

Paid a visit to Lyanna this week. I haven't seen her for about 6 months. What a beautiful person we had very good conversation.

Lyanna had me mesmerized with her eyelashes on that glittered wow. Her hands are soft and gentle and treats people like a friend.

I highly recommend her if you are looking for a personable disposition, and a downright wonderful experience.

Wolverines
03-13-20, 21:49
Yeap.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-mbd-special/076741110680

Always recommend her. Just treat her right and it's all good. She never let me down. Me personally as a foot guy I loved her feet. Even though her body is the best. Overall her aura is captivating. Out of everyone I met, when I moved to Texas I only texted her telling her goodbye. I miss that woman. Should've met her way more than I did.

Yess Sir
03-13-20, 22:56
I completely disagree. I have lived here 21 years, and it is still confusing. You have the north 96 and the south 96. One of them has a 1 before it, not sure which, but it's there.

I always tell myself that next time I drive it, I will figure it out, and by the time I get to where I am going, I am back to the North and South 96's. South 96 passes downtown, North 96 is by the ballpark and Alpine. I might not be a detail person.To make it even better one of them is I-96 and the other is 196! I-96 is the north one toward muskegon.

DunkyPower
03-14-20, 16:48
I went to see Marie yesterday. She recently had a baby, and I can confirm that she is definitely lactating. I thought she looked as awesome as her pictures, especially since she just recently had a baby. There was a scheduling mix-up, but I decided to wait it out, and so glad I did. She told me she would be extra nice for the wait, and she did not disappoint. Great girl, go see her, you will leave extremely happy! I will definitely be back to see her again soon.And how was it, you say she's lactating, does she give you a taste of her honey jars?

DunkyPower
03-14-20, 16:53
I went to see Marie yesterday. She recently had a baby, and I can confirm that she is definitely lactating. I thought she looked as awesome as her pictures, especially since she just recently had a baby. There was a scheduling mix-up, but I decided to wait it out, and so glad I did. She told me she would be extra nice for the wait, and she did not disappoint. Great girl, go see her, you will leave extremely happy! I will definitely be back to see her again soon.And how was it, you say she's lactating, she gave you to drink from her jars of honey?

Gene2
03-14-20, 22:10
Been reading great reviews for Natasha. One of the running themes is she doesn't demand a certain tip. That is very nice. But to make sure she's treated fairly, what sort of tip is appropriate for her for a 60 minute session? With various options.

Thanks for advice.

Gene2
03-14-20, 23:10
https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/117679

Is this posting for Kylie, the same girl who used to go by "Summer. ".

Thanks.

Moonglow913
03-15-20, 11:27

Thanks.May be it is just the angle but the one showing off her ass appears to be a bit bigger than what I recall from Summer.

Love The Lips
03-15-20, 21:52
Been reading great reviews for Natasha. One of the running themes is she doesn't demand a certain tip. That is very nice. But to make sure she's treated fairly, what sort of tip is appropriate for her for a 60 minute session? With various options.

Thanks for advice.I usually match the door fee and if she's extra playful, a bit more.

Shawtren
03-16-20, 12:57

Thanks for advice.I have been seeing Natasha for years now, and I have never ever had a lest than spectacular visit. I tend to tip beyond the door fee for her. I think you will find that she is well worth it.

Shawtren
03-16-20, 15:46
I don't know if you noticed or not, but the governors orders for closure include spas. This means none of the store front locations (Serenity, Pacific, Healthy Habits etc) can legally be open during this executive order. They would face heavy fines and loss of license.

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MIEOG/2020/03/16/file_attachments/1401753/EO%202020-9.pdf

This is going to suck. And not in the way I like!

Benz1
03-16-20, 16:05
I don't know if you noticed or not, but the governors orders for closure include spas. This means none of the store front locations (Serenity, Pacific, Healthy Habits etc) can legally be open during this executive order. They would face heavy fines and loss of license.

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MIEOG/2020/03/16/file_attachments/1401753/EO%202020-9.pdf

This is going to suck. And not in the way I like!Business as usual for some ladies by appointment only.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-layla-n/937007030363

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/available-9am-9pm-7-days-a-wee/740476241888

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/marie/297863996763

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hayley-independent-incall-out/110298728182

DaddyD
03-16-20, 16:27
No, that's not Summer.

Thanks.

GRJack
03-17-20, 08:05
Which 96 LOL if you're not from here it gets confusing There is I96 and 96 they both connect near the E. Beltline (which runs north and south LOL kinda fucked up around here LOL. The E.Beltline is labled that because it's on the east edge on GR )

I31 south has the most options on 44th or 28th. North 131 has Panacea on West River right off the hyw. 96 off Plainfield (driving north) you can find 3 salons within 5 miles. Serenity, Five Star and Wonder(hidden behind Taco Bell on Wolverine Blvd./ E. Beltline)Actually I-96 and I-196.

Benz1
03-17-20, 15:07
I really enjoy the scent of a woman but I also appreciated the refreshing scent of bleach and a clean environment as I left MissHunters house today.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/luck-of-the-irish-specialmissh/025534173089

Charlie441
03-17-20, 17:17
Are they "spas" in the context of what it was grouped in?

(f)Gymnasiums, fitness centers, recreation centers, indoor sports facilities, indoor exercise facilities, exercise studios, and spas;Utilizing a place for 1-at-a-time (which happens many times at many hours) when there's less than 10 people in the building, I don't see how that'd be grouped into gyms and "real" spas.

That said, I guess so much close contact when it comes to massages, even if always low-key customer & employee-wise, is what they wouldn't want anyway. But by that rationale, why not nix salons? I think the focus is places-where-people-gather. Many low-key massage parlors aren't that way. I would believe they'll operate kind of like how some operate where one of the gals will be "open for business" in the middle of the night, to open up to the place to give one out. Except, during the day, too and spaced apart?

This is going to suck. And not in the way I like!

Jp1225
03-17-20, 23:04
Are they "spas" in the context of what it was grouped in?

Utilizing a place for 1-at-a-time (which happens many times at many hours) when there's less than 10 people in the building, I don't see how that'd be grouped into gyms and "real" spas.

That said, I guess so much close contact when it comes to massages, even if always low-key customer & employee-wise, is what they wouldn't want anyway. But by that rationale, why not nix salons? I think the focus is places-where-people-gather. Many low-key massage parlors aren't that way. I would believe they'll operate kind of like how some operate where one of the gals will be "open for business" in the middle of the night, to open up to the place to give one out. Except, during the day, too and spaced apart?Would you think of going to a place to put your face where someone else just had theirs? Most of these places do not clean at all let alone sanitize. You are cheek to cheek with the guy before you. We should be sanitizing these head pillows / donut hole tables in the best of times (which I will be doing here forward.

Go see a UTR or low volume in home provider. They are out there.

Benz1
03-18-20, 13:29
Would you think of going to a place to put your face where someone else just had theirs? Most of these places do not clean at all let alone sanitize. You are cheek to cheek with the guy before you. We should be sanitizing these head pillows / donut hole tables in the best of times (which I will be doing here forward.

Go see a UTR or low volume in home provider. They are out there.Hayley's house has always been super clean. Floors, walls ceiling and tables. You can smell the disinfectant when you walk in, it; s always been that way because she's an OCD Germaphoebe.

I have no worries getting a massage at Serenity or MissHunters house. That's one reason I always go there.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/serenity/106415561272

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/luck-of-the-irish-specialmissh/025534173089

Jp1225
03-18-20, 14:45
Hayley's house has always been super clean. Floors, walls ceiling and tables. You can smell the disinfectant when you walk in, it; s always been that way because she's an OCD Germaphoebe.

I have no worries getting a massage at Serenity or MissHunters house. That's one reason I always go there.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/serenity/106415561272

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/luck-of-the-irish-specialmissh/025534173089Way to keep us safe and still having some fun during this time!

Lions54
03-19-20, 14:01
Had a dream with Ashley, at Royal. Amazing body and pretty good massage. Flip was mechanical even with a 1. 2 rose tip. Was feeling generous and expected way more roaming and body contact. Doesn't let you play with nipples and no FIV. But, the ass is something to behold. Royal always lets me down when it comes to performance.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/you-like-it-i-love-it/657604641460

ServeTheCurve
03-19-20, 18:22
Had the chance to see Layla this week, been meaning to ever since I realized she was back at Serenity, much more convenient for me. Added bonus, sinks with hot water, antibacterial soap, plenty of fresh towels, and Ladies who take the extra time to make sure EVERYTHING is disinfected after each client, seemed to be a pretty thorough process.

And Layla, well she's Layla, hasn't changed much, those who have seen her know, those who haven't, do yourself a favor, she's a wild ride.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-layla-n/255931555248

LaVick
03-20-20, 01:09
Had a dream with Ashley, at Royal. Amazing body and pretty good massage. Flip was mechanical even with a 1. 2 rose tip. Was feeling generous and expected way more roaming and body contact. Doesn't let you play with nipples and no FIV. But, the ass is something to behold. Royal always lets me down when it comes to performance.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/you-like-it-i-love-it/657604641460Did she ask for that much for that ? Or was it you gave that and hoped for more and did not get it?

LaVick.

Bbuzze
03-20-20, 06:48
Finally got a chance to drop by and see Ms. Riley and all I can say is WOW!! Found my new favorite go to. Thanks guys for your reports you sent me in the right direction.

Edge 1201
03-20-20, 12:20
I saw the delightful Miss Emily this week who asked me to tell you she has deep scrubbed & cleaned her room & table. She's only taking appointments for returning clients. No new clients until the C-19 settles down.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-mbd-special/117709181669

Lions54
03-20-20, 13:50
Did she ask for that much for that ? Or was it you gave that and hoped for more and did not get it?

LaVick.I gave that much hoping for more. My bad decision.

GRDiver
03-20-20, 14:04
Did she ask for that much for that ? Or was it you gave that and hoped for more and did not get it?

LaVick.I paid 1. 2 during the short time she escorted so I am guessing that she's charging alot more now that she's in a parlor I am guessing she's asking for 2. 0 for anything.

Blackfire
03-20-20, 14:44
I saw the delightful Miss Emily this week who asked me to tell you she has deep scrubbed & cleaned her room & table. She's only taking appointments for returning clients. No new clients until the C-19 settles down.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily-mbd-special/117709181669And that's safer how? New clients are more likely to have Covid-19? Clients she's seen before are less likely to have it? Kind of like hooker math, doesn't make much sense to me.

Monger01
03-20-20, 17:46
Some people make decisions just so they can feel like they made a decision. LOL.

And that's safer how? New clients are more likely to have Covid-19? Clients she's seen before are less likely to have it? Kind of like hooker math, doesn't make much sense to me.

Benz1
03-20-20, 19:27
And that's safer how? New clients are more likely to have Covid-19? Clients she's seen before are less likely to have it? Kind of like hooker math, doesn't make much sense to me.I knocked on the door once (daytime business hours) but nobody was home at MBD. Can't say how sanitary it is but if you see them cleaning, smell the disinfectant and don't see any dust (like Serenity). Then I would say they are being safe for their clients. Just seeing old clients might be for their safety. If I was in the business, I would keep a list of clients that showered before getting a massage. During these uncertain times, I would only see clients with good hygiene, by appointment only.
I think that's what they should all be doing.
Stay safe

NoseJelly
03-20-20, 20:48
The Asian places are pretending to be closed, unless they know a Regular spender is on his way. But, having years of seeing them fold and flip my towels for use on the next guy, I'm steering clear!

Gene2
03-21-20, 13:20
It would be nice to see sheets wrapped for individual use. Like these that come from Valley City. The masseuse that is using Valley City tells me it costs about a 1.75 per client.Thanks Benz.

Which masseuse is this?

CandidGuy35
03-21-20, 18:11
Gov Gretchen Whitmer has ordered facilities like hair, nail, tanning, massage, spa, tattoo, body art and piercing salons to close starting at 9 am Sunday.

Benz1
03-21-20, 18:29
Thanks Benz.

Which masseuse is this?She's legit, not in the hobby.

ThrobbinWood
03-21-20, 22:00
Thanks Benz.

Which masseuse is this?I make the AMP change the sheets and towels while I stand there. Sometimes it is a little difficult to communicate but I manage.

Mr Cruzer
03-22-20, 09:47
Gov Gretchen Whitmer has ordered facilities like hair, nail, tanning, massage, spa, tattoo, body art and piercing salons to close starting at 9 am Sunday.NOW she has me REALLY pissed off.

Stonecoldstan
03-22-20, 12:50
After this all blows over I plan on giving my regular girls a big tip. They're suffering now too. I am doing my part staying home and bugging the wife. Thank god for the internet.

Monger01
03-22-20, 14:13
With all the 100 + door for topless HJ the past 2 years they should have a ton squirreled away by now. I will not reward most with extra tips after this.

Riley and a few others, yes. But most, hell no! You gouged us for 2 years now. Enjoy the fruit of your seeds. Kharma is a *****.

After this all blows over I plan on giving my regular girls a big tip. They're suffering now too. I am doing my part staying home and bugging the wife. Thank god for the internet.

NoseJelly
03-22-20, 16:42
NOW she has me REALLY pissed off.https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiENgEiiOxIFku90cjU2qoYBAqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow_qT_CjDltPgCMILcpAY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

GRDiver
03-22-20, 19:35
With all the 100 + door for topless HJ the past 2 years they should have a ton squirreled away by now. I will not reward most with extra tips after this.

Riley and a few others, yes. But most, hell no! You gouged us for 2 years now. Enjoy the fruit of your seeds. Kharma is a *****.Agreed. No sympathy on my end either. When there's a minimum tip or up sell left or right and not even a decent massage or anything worth the up sell. Let's see if their gouging tactics made it worth it or maybe they should have just go back to the quality over up sell.

Gene2
03-22-20, 20:13
According to her most recent STG posted ad, she's expanding her hours available. She is now available from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (most days). I seem to recall a number of posters wanting her hours to be more flexible.

MidMichGeezer
03-22-20, 21:32
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiENgEiiOxIFku90cjU2qoYBAqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow_qT_CjDltPgCMILcpAY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3AenI don't like her either, BUT she is only doing what every other governor is doing. Six states just went into lockdown. Not exactly what that means but I am sure we will find out soon. This is not going to go away anytime in the near future, expect months minimum. Everybody follow guidelines. BTW, I just saved 100% of my mongering money by switching to DIM, Doing It Myself. Be safe never meant more than it does now.

JamesTheSloth
03-23-20, 02:41
I don't like her either, BUT she is only doing what every other governor is doing. Six states just went into lockdown. Not exactly what that means but I am sure we will find out soon. This is not going to go away anytime in the near future, expect months minimum. Everybody follow guidelines. BTW, I just saved 100% of my mongering money by switching to DIM, Doing It Myself. Be safe never meant more than it does now.With economy like this, just save the money for a rainy day. Who knows who else will be the next one that has to be closed.

FoolNMoney
03-24-20, 07:34
Agreed. No sympathy on my end either. When there's a minimum tip or up sell left or right and not even a decent massage or anything worth the up sell. Let's see if their gouging tactics made it worth it or maybe they should have just go back to the quality over up sell.Guess we'll see how well they understand the market and who needs who or what worse! Especially during a time when they should be dialing it back or just plain shutting it down! I see more ads and more frequently. Whoever controls the cash controls the market. Prices will have to come down or they will feel it right in the purse.

GRDiver
03-24-20, 12:28
Guess we'll see how well they understand the market and who needs who or what worse! Especially during a time when they should be dialing it back or just plain shutting it down! I see more ads and more frequently. Whoever controls the cash controls the market. Prices will have to come down or they will feel it right in the purse.Exactly! But then again they arent all business savvy rather just wanting to make the most money and do as little work as possible. It's the millennial thinking. I get so much joy in watching girls get mad when they try to upsell them and I gladly pass and give no tip. I am sticking to my regulars who know the value of having a steady flow of income instead of one big client every week. There are going to be more ads before you know it and guess what the girls who do this to make money for food and family rather than drugs are going to work with you on pricing while giving great service. Save your money for these ladies and not the overpriced shitty service that alot of people seem to be getting these days.

SlippingDog
03-24-20, 19:03
Date: 3-23-2020.

Provider Name: Blonde25.

Email Address:

Website: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/blonde25/838331048614.

Phone: see website.

Where (City, State): Grand Rapids area.

Incall / Outcall: incall.

Agency / Indy: indy.

Length of Appointment: 1 hr Nuru.

Hourly Rate: 250 Nuru.

Total Paid 250.

Body Features: see website; A little thicker than a spinner in a great way. Very tight body.

Hair Color and Length: Blonde put up.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best.

This is very subjective IE first meeting.

Communication: 10 Text for most of it.

Appearance: 9.

Skills: 8.

Attitude: 10.

Overall Appointment: 9. 5.

Did the appointment start on time? Yes.

Did the appointment last the full scheduled time? Yes.

Were there any attempts at upselling? No.

Was the description accurate? Yes.

Were any pictures accurate? Yes they are her.

Would you recommend this SP? Yes.

Comments:

This was a first meeting. It was not awkward in anyway.

She is very easy on the eyes.

Former dancer.

FBSM and Nuru with HE.

Started out stomach on massage table, ended on back on nuru mat.

I know massage is not for everyone, I like them and had fun.

FS not available works for me. See add.

No signs of drug use.

Facility was tidy and clean. Private with easy access.

Yes this is my second review on here.

I have been around since Hotwoods, scorps and EV boards.

For those who were around back than, I war an associate of Torco.

I hope this review helps.

Have a great day.

FoolNMoney
03-24-20, 19:52
Exactly! But then again they arent all business savvy rather just wanting to make the most money and do as little work as possible. It's the millennial thinking. I get so much joy in watching girls get mad when they try to upsell them and I gladly pass and give no tip. I am sticking to my regulars who know the value of having a steady flow of income instead of one big client every week. There are going to be more ads before you know it and guess what the girls who do this to make money for food and family rather than drugs are going to work with you on pricing while giving great service. Save your money for these ladies and not the overpriced shitty service that alot of people seem to be getting these days.True. To each their own, everyone has their own interpretation of what they feel is good service, don't ever forget it's never about you but about the money. They love the money more than themselves or their own. Self. Some want $ for a hh for the same crap time after time. No FS, mood swings all over the place (usually caused by candy), mad if they have to work a little, you can tell the ones on the candy by how clammy they get if they have to put effort in. GPS or whatever, if someone wants to drop nearly $$ on that well I guess that's your thing. I will take the girl who understands how to keep you coming back and treats you like a king for that half hour to hour for way less, every day!

Love The Lips
03-24-20, 21:09

Email Address:

Website: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/blonde25/838331048614.

Phone: see website.

Where (City, State): Grand Rapids area.

Incall / Outcall: incall.

Agency / Indy: indy.

Length of Appointment: 1 hr Nuru.

Total Paid 250.

Body Features: see website; A little thicker than a spinner in a great way. Very tight body.

Hair Color and Length: Blonde put up.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best.

This is very subjective IE first meeting.

Communication: 10 Text for most of it.

Appearance: 9.

Skills: 8.

Attitude: 10.

Overall Appointment: 9. 5.

Did the appointment start on time? Yes.

Did the appointment last the full scheduled time? Yes.

Were there any attempts at upselling? No.

Was the description accurate? Yes.

Were any pictures accurate? Yes they are her.

Would you recommend this SP? Yes.

Comments:

This was a first meeting. It was not awkward in anyway.

She is very easy on the eyes.

Former dancer.

FBSM and Nuru with HE.

No signs of drug use.

Have a great day.Gulp! $250 for a body slide that only ended in an HE? I sure hope that there was at least a lot of fiv and daty if not a BJ.

GRDiver
03-24-20, 21:51
Gulp! $250 for a body slide that only ended in an HE? I sure hope that there was at least a lot of fiv and daty if not a BJ.I am going to say not even close. If I know Brittany and the way she is I would say no. I saw her frequently back when she first started in that little place near the zoo and she's always pushed things right to before FS or BJ and that's where it ended. She did quote me back then she would do FS with me for 300 since I was a regular and even then I said no. God forbid what she's charging for that now. I know that she's been looking for a sugar daddy but with the GPS she has now you better be in the millionaire club to fuck that pussy.

FoolNMoney
03-25-20, 01:04
Gulp! $250 for a body slide that only ended in an HE? I sure hope that there was at least a lot of fiv and daty if not a BJ.Nice review, never seen her, saw her ads, not FS so not my thing! Prefer more bang for buck, if that's your thing cool but 250 nah.

Moonglow913
03-25-20, 09:07

Email Address:

Her ad talks about the cookie jar. Any idea what that is all about and what is in the jar?

Monger01
03-25-20, 11:23
For 250 I hope a hell of a lot of cookies!

Her ad talks about the cookie jar. Any idea what that is all about and what is in the jar?

FoolNMoney
03-25-20, 11:28
For 250 I hope a hell of a lot of cookies!And some good laughs, all the way to her bank.

GRDiver
03-25-20, 12:15
For 250 I hope a hell of a lot of cookies!I think it's like a prize cookie jar. Stopped seeing her but I doubt anything is worth 250 from that jar LOL.

Gene2
03-25-20, 13:57

Length of Appointment: 1 hr Nuru

Total Paid 250.

FBSM and Nuru with HE.

No signs of drug use.

Have a great day.Thanks for review.

What makes the Nuru so much more valuable?

BackToTheWall
03-25-20, 14:36
Her ad talks about the cookie jar. Any idea what that is all about and what is in the jar?Cookie jar?

I'm more interested to find out what in tarnation the inflatable black thing pictured on the floor is. Looks like some kind of HazMaz spill containment device.

I've visited Blonde25 before and she's great, but I can't figure out how the emergency berm-kit comes into play.

Second picture here: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/blonde25/838331048614

Minnanon
03-25-20, 15:43
Cookie jar?

I'm more interested to find out what in tarnation the inflatable black thing pictured on the floor is. Looks like some kind of HazMaz spill containment device.

I've visited Blonde25 before and she's great, but I can't figure out how the emergency berm-kit comes into play.

Second picture here: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/blonde25/838331048614So hazardous liquid containment is a pretty good guess.

DarkGrey
03-25-20, 18:25
I think it's like a prize cookie jar. Stopped seeing her but I doubt anything is worth 250 from that jar LOL.I saw her a couple of times over the past two years. At my second visit she slapped my hand away from playing too much. Since I didn't finish on either visit (HJ just doesn't do it for me) I thought it was time to cut bait. If I can't get any closer than surface play AND can't finish, it wasn't worth my time. I've been tempted to try the sugar daddy thing with her but I've heard rumor that it's off the charts expensive. And I'm not taking the risk of being shut down a third time. In her defense, she is very attractive, does a nice job on the message, and has the best ass in the business. Too bad it's off limits. If that ever changes. Maybe I try for my third strike.

GRDiver
03-25-20, 19:03
I saw her a couple of times over the past two years. At my second visit she slapped my hand away from playing too much. Since I didn't finish on either visit (HJ just doesn't do it for me) I thought it was time to cut bait. If I can't get any closer than surface play AND can't finish, it wasn't worth my time. I've been tempted to try the sugar daddy thing with her but I've heard rumor that it's off the charts expensive. And I'm not taking the risk of being shut down a third time. In her defense, she is very attractive, does a nice job on the message, and has the best ass in the business. Too bad it's off limits. If that ever changes. Maybe I try for my third strike.Yikes sorry about your experiences with her. She used to let me FIV and a couple of times had her pussy on my face. But that was back in the old days so sounds like its definitely changed. Trust me if you're looking for a sugar baby you are better off going on SA and getting a much cheaper and alot hotter one. Right now with everyone out of work I have 5 SB dates this upcoming week and I can guarantee the total cost of all 5 will be less than what Blonde25 charges LOL.

Pete3854
03-25-20, 19:13
I saw her a couple of times over the past two years. At my second visit she slapped my hand away from playing too much. Since I didn't finish on either visit (HJ just doesn't do it for me) I thought it was time to cut bait. If I can't get any closer than surface play AND can't finish, it wasn't worth my time. I've been tempted to try the sugar daddy thing with her but I've heard rumor that it's off the charts expensive. And I'm not taking the risk of being shut down a third time. In her defense, she is very attractive, does a nice job on the message, and has the best ass in the business. Too bad it's off limits. If that ever changes. Maybe I try for my third strike.To be her sugar daddy, you need to be very very wealthy. She wants several k a month.