PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

TheSportScout
10-23-11, 16:56
I think the one I'm talking about is "very big ads". I can't seem to find an ad, and I lost her phone number from last year. Is there's an ad currently up somewhere, please point it out.

Thanks!I actually think I saw something about big ad Amanda getting out of the business.

Member #5859
10-23-11, 21:02
I actually think I saw something about big ad Amanda getting out of the business.Haven't seen her in years. Seems like her ads have disappeared in the last six months, but I remember some phone numbers forever. The number for the Amanda that you are looking for is 500-6530.

Let us know what you find out.

Blog9
10-23-11, 21:28
I actually think I saw something about big ad Amanda getting out of the business.Jim true. Left this message about amanda in the Legal discussions. Pages. On 9-11-11.

Old Amanda

Looks like another one bit the dust. Old Amanda that used to do sessions out of her home Dixie Hwy and then moved to Lyndon about a year ago got shut down by the state of Kentucky for practicing massage without a license. She was making false claims in her advertisements of being able to legally practice massage which is a no-no in KY. You can't say you offer massage if you aren't licensed. The KY Massage Board took her to court and she signed an agreement to cease to desist. If she attempts to come back without her license she will be looking at legal charges. Those long ass ads of hers with all the annoying moving things are definitely not missed. I used to get so irritated everytime I would accidentally open one of those up. Geez us!

TheSportScout
10-24-11, 00:08
Jim true. Left this message about amanda in the Legal discussions. Pages. On 9-11-11.

Old Amanda

Looks like another one bit the dust. Old Amanda that used to do sessions out of her home Dixie Hwy and then moved to Lyndon about a year ago got shut down by the state of Kentucky for practicing massage without a license. She was making false claims in her advertisements of being able to legally practice massage which is a no-no in KY. You can't say you offer massage if you aren't licensed. The KY Massage Board took her to court and she signed an agreement to cease to desist. If she attempts to come back without her license she will be looking at legal charges. Those long ass ads of hers with all the annoying moving things are definitely not missed. I used to get so irritated everytime I would accidentally open one of those up. Geez us!That is the post I was thinking about. I couldn't remember exactly what I read but I thought there had been something about her getting out of the biz.

A couple posts back someone provided her number from memory. I also have a good memory when it comes to numbers and that is definately hers. At least it was when she was working. Saw her a few times several years ago. Nice enough woman. No complaints. I just like them a little younger.

Good luck.

SS,

Moputter
10-24-11, 15:24
Hey all, will be in your area later this week and have "RTFF", done my research and feel ready to participate. My question is, and I am sorry if I missed it on the board, is about tipping. It seems most of these ladies that I have read great reports about (see Jenny) ask for. 85 or so. Is that all inclusive or does the handshake require an additional tip?

I am a good tipper anyway, but also don't want to mess up what you all have going.

So I guess what I am asking is what should I expect my total donation to be for a good massage / rubdown with an HE?

Feel free to PM or reply back on here.

Also, thanks to all who have helped make my decision much easier on here. Great info. If anyone is ever headed to Missouri I will gladly return the favor.

MoPutt

Spermanherman
10-25-11, 12:49
Had any interesting experience at an AMP recently. As is my custom, I carry very little cash in my wallet. I went to a local AMP and paid the standard fee for table shower and massage. Back in the room after the table shower, the girl asked if I wanted a HE, to which I replied how much. So said. 5 and I told her too much. So she went on trying to talk me into it and I finally siad I didn't have that much. So continued on, so I got up and open my wallet and showed her that all I had was a 20. She then points to drivers license area, which is where I had a 50 hidden. Does eveybody carry an extra 50 there or did mama-sun check out my wallet while I was getting my table shower? Has any one else had this happen to them?

Amigo
10-25-11, 12:54
Had any interesting experience at an AMP recently. As is my custom, I carry very little cash in my wallet. I went to a local AMP and paid the standard fee for table shower and massage. Back in the room after the table shower, the girl asked if I wanted a HE, to which I replied how much. So said. 5 and I told her too much. So she went on trying to talk me into it and I finally siad I didn't have that much. So continued on, so I got up and open my wallet and showed her that all I had was a 20. She then points to drivers license area, which is where I had a 50 hidden. Does eveybody carry an extra 50 there or did mama-sun check out my wallet while I was getting my table shower? Has any one else had this happen to them?That is not cool. I haven't been to an Asian place since they were busted around 2004. But when I did go, I would only take in my Drivers License and the exact amount of money I was willing to spend. I was worried they would go through my stuff. I was mainly worried about my credit card numbers being stolen.

LookingHard
10-25-11, 12:55
I have a fifty in same spot right now, but I still think they go through my shit. LOL and fifty is way too much for an HE.

Had any interesting experience at an AMP recently. As is my custom, I carry very little cash in my wallet. I went to a local AMP and paid the standard fee for table shower and massage. Back in the room after the table shower, the girl asked if I wanted a HE, to which I replied how much. So said. 5 and I told her too much. So she went on trying to talk me into it and I finally siad I didn't have that much. So continued on, so I got up and open my wallet and showed her that all I had was a 20. She then points to drivers license area, which is where I had a 50 hidden. Does eveybody carry an extra 50 there or did mama-sun check out my wallet while I was getting my table shower? Has any one else had this happen to them?

Coloice
10-25-11, 13:43
Had any interesting experience at an AMP recently. As is my custom, I carry very little cash in my wallet. I went to a local AMP and paid the standard fee for table shower and massage. Back in the room after the table shower, the girl asked if I wanted a HE, to which I replied how much. So said. 5 and I told her too much. So she went on trying to talk me into it and I finally siad I didn't have that much. So continued on, so I got up and open my wallet and showed her that all I had was a 20. She then points to drivers license area, which is where I had a 50 hidden. Does eveybody carry an extra 50 there or did mama-sun check out my wallet while I was getting my table shower? Has any one else had this happen to them?My guess is that they do look through it. I for one always leave wallet and cell phone in the car when visiting a provider.

Member #4157
10-25-11, 14:50
First off, next time you go to the AMP and go into the massage room to undress before the table shower, look up on the wall and there should be a little plastic case thing with a zipper hanging on the hook. It's been in almost every AMP I've ever visited in my life. The provider will sometimes refer to it as a purse, which I guess it kind of is. When I go to the AMP and start undressing in the massage room before the table shower, I immediately put my wallet, cell phone, keys and other valuables in that plastic purse which is hanging on the wall in the massage room. You can then leave your clothes in the massage room, but you take the zipped-up purse with you to the table shower. It's plastic, see-thru, and I guess waterproof too, cause it's plastic and you zip it up. So you just take it with you everywhere so it doesn't leave your sight. During the table shower you can just hang it on the hook on the wall in front of you. This way, you always can keep an eye on your valuables and there is no concern that the mamasan or any of the providers will go through your valuables during the table shower.

Secondly, when you use the purse without asking them, on your own accord, it shows the provider / mamasan that you're an AMP veteran, not some rookie guy who might be a LEO trying to get them in trouble. This puts them at ease, makes them feel safer, and obviously gives you a greater chance for having a better time / getting extras. I have found this all to be quite true. When the mamasan leads me into the room to undress before the table shower, and the provider comes in later to find me already naked with a towel and with the purse in my hand, then she knows I know what I'm doing and am an experienced hobbyist. I've even noticed them smile when they see the purse. Otherwise, you kind of look like a fool imo if you don't use the purse that is provided. Why would anyone ever let their valuables leave their sight when they have the option of taking them with them?

Finally, I'm sure a lot of people keep money hidden in separate compartments in their wallet when they visit the AMP. I always do cause you obviously don't want to let them see all your money when you first open your wallet, because it helps during the negotiations. These providers are veterans too though, and I'm sure they always see customers reach into separate compartments, such as behind the license or in another flap in their wallet. So of course they might ask you to open up that part when they're not happy with what you've offered them. So, I wouldn't automatically assume that they went through your wallet during the table shower, but I would say they just have been around enough customers to know that you probably have more money hidden in your wallet. In any case, use the purse and you never have to be concerned!

Good luck.

Member #5465
10-25-11, 18:41
First 2 visits to AMP, they had lockers where you locked items up, limited menu, tipped after the massage before you left. At FE, never noticed the purse, left money in clothes in room (never missed anything). I'll watch for it next time. At NM, the provider got me the purse and made me put stuff in it and had me show some cash before she would zip the purse up. She took the purse from before the TS, hung it on the wall and returned it to me after the TS. Very visible with the purse! But I definitely looked like a noob and she was a little hesitant at the beginning of the massage. Maybe that is why!

First off, next time you go to the AMP and go into the massage room to undress before the table shower, look up on the wall and there should be a little plastic case thing with a zipper hanging on the hook. It's been in almost every AMP I've ever visited in my life. The provider will sometimes refer to it as a purse, which I guess it kind of is. When I go to the AMP and start undressing in the massage room before the table shower, I immediately put my wallet, cell phone, keys and other valuables in that plastic purse which is hanging on the wall in the massage room. You can then leave your clothes in the massage room, but you take the zipped-up purse with you to the table shower. It's plastic, see-thru, and I guess waterproof too, cause it's plastic and you zip it up. So you just take it with you everywhere so it doesn't leave your sight. During the table shower you can just hang it on the hook on the wall in front of you. This way, you always can keep an eye on your valuables and there is no concern that the mamasan or any of the providers will go through your valuables during the table shower.

Secondly, when you use the purse without asking them, on your own accord, it shows the provider / mamasan that you're an AMP veteran, not some rookie guy who might be a LEO trying to get them in trouble. This puts them at ease, makes them feel safer, and obviously gives you a greater chance for having a better time / getting extras. I have found this all to be quite true. When the mamasan leads me into the room to undress before the table shower, and the provider comes in later to find me already naked with a towel and with the purse in my hand, then she knows I know what I'm doing and am an experienced hobbyist. I've even noticed them smile when they see the purse. Otherwise, you kind of look like a fool imo if you don't use the purse that is provided. Why would anyone ever let their valuables leave their sight when they have the option of taking them with them?

Finally, I'm sure a lot of people keep money hidden in separate compartments in their wallet when they visit the AMP. I always do cause you obviously don't want to let them see all your money when you first open your wallet, because it helps during the negotiations. These providers are veterans too though, and I'm sure they always see customers reach into separate compartments, such as behind the license or in another flap in their wallet. So of course they might ask you to open up that part when they're not happy with what you've offered them. So, I wouldn't automatically assume that they went through your wallet during the table shower, but I would say they just have been around enough customers to know that you probably have more money hidden in your wallet. In any case, use the purse and you never have to be concerned!

Good luck.

Member #5465
10-25-11, 18:49
OK, maybe I'm a sugardaddy for the AMPs. The times I've had dreams of Shep AMP's, .5 was the amount I dreamed but the dreams were also about DATY and behind. Any kind soul that would like to correct my rates please let me know!

I have a fifty in same spot right now, but I still think they go through my shit. LOL and fifty is way too much for an HE.

Legal Eagle
10-27-11, 17:03
Will wonders never cease? It appears that "P*ssy Hut" has opened a new branch location and stocked it not only with one or two well-known pizza-makers, but they also sent "now open" flyers to some of the same pizza-loving customers. Specifically. 400 of those same customers. The Health Department plans on canvassing as many customers as possible very soon regarding the quality of the pizza being served. At least one pizza-maker is quietly helping the Health Department in that process.

If I know this and you know this, guess who else does?

Member #6344
10-27-11, 20:11
I've been to various AMPs a dozen or two times here over the decades, but I find that you guys know more than I do.

Is it possible to go BBBJ at any?

EightInDrill
10-28-11, 13:16
Over the years, Carla's place on Preston has been a fairly reliable source of dreamy experiences. But it's been enough years now that many of my favorites there have moved on. Lately, I've found myself thinking fondly of a few in particular, and wishing I could get back in contact with them. (And NO, I'm not asking this in a creepy, stalkery way AT ALL.)

If anyone can help with 411 on any of these ladies, PM info to me and I would be deeply grateful.

-Recently dropped off the map: Piper and her friend Ziggy. Really lovely, down to earth ladies.

- From a year or more ago, a wonderful lass named either Katie or Cady. She would have been ther around the time that both "Erin" and Jenny were there. Her voice alone was enough to set my spine all a-tingle.

I know it's a lot to ask, especially as a newcomer to this forum, but again any info on "where are they now" would be greatly welcomed.

Robert710
10-28-11, 14:54
Had a dream I was driving down a level road and found a nice AMP. Paid 8 for an hour, received 50 minutes was relieved finished by a hot wet towel. Tipped 2.

Is it customary to tip at this price level?

Thanks

Madoc
10-28-11, 20:39
Had a dream I was driving down a level road and found a nice AMP. Paid 8 for an hour, received 50 minutes was relieved finished by a hot wet towel. Tipped 2.

ThanksIt is for me. If you enjoyed the session, tip accordingly. When I see her again either on purpose or by chance I prefer that she knows I'll take care of her rather than she think I'm a cheap bastard.

Sunycide
10-29-11, 13:48
Over the years, Carla's place on Preston has been a fairly reliable source of dreamy experiences. But it's been enough years now that many of my favorites there have moved on. Lately, I've found myself thinking fondly of a few in particular, and wishing I could get back in contact with them. (And NO, I'm not asking this in a creepy, stalkery way AT ALL.)

If anyone can help with 411 on any of these ladies, PM info to me and I would be deeply grateful.

-Recently dropped off the map: Piper and her friend Ziggy. Really lovely, down to earth ladies.

- From a year or more ago, a wonderful lass named either Katie or Cady. She would have been ther around the time that both "Erin" and Jenny were there. Her voice alone was enough to set my spine all a-tingle.

I know it's a lot to ask, especially as a newcomer to this forum, but again any info on "where are they now" would be greatly welcomed.Cady is now offering a full blown menu. She's reviewed a lot in this forum. She changed her name to Brianna and most recently Hannah on BP. Good luck on getting her to show up on time, but it you get past that she's not that bad.

Squirrel88
10-30-11, 00:04
Yes that sounds reasonable, that about what I would tip, unless.

She did something extra then I would tip extra.

Thanks

JayDubya311
11-04-11, 11:59
Anyone had any luck lately at the local MP's? Haven't heard anything in a while, if so, PM me!

Golden Finger states they have all new masseuses. This true? If so, any better luck?

Thanks!

Member #5465
11-07-11, 19:45
I've been to various AMPs a dozen or two times here over the decades, but I find that you guys know more than I do.

Is it possible to go BBBJ at any?Yes! Researched this for you today, got tired and had a dream. In this dream, Judy at my favorite AMP a little outside Louisville proper performed an exquisite BBBJCIM+ A great story goes with this, IMHO, I can post if anyone wants read the narrative but it ain't short (no pun intended).

Msner35
11-08-11, 11:09
Yes! Researched this for you today, got tired and had a dream. In this dream, Judy at my favorite AMP a little outside Louisville proper performed an exquisite BBBJCIM+ A great story goes with this, IMHO, I can post if anyone wants read the narrative but it ain't short (no pun intended).I for one, would love to read the narrative. Could give me some possible ideas for dreams in the future.

Member #6344
11-08-11, 13:21
Yes! Researched this for you today, got tired and had a dream. In this dream, Judy at my favorite AMP a little outside Louisville proper performed an exquisite BBBJCIM+ A great story goes with this, IMHO, I can post if anyone wants read the narrative but it ain't short (no pun intended).Absolutively! Would love to read every word!

Legslover
11-08-11, 17:07
Yes! Researched this for you today, got tired and had a dream. In this dream, Judy at my favorite AMP a little outside Louisville proper performed an exquisite BBBJCIM+ A great story goes with this, IMHO, I can post if anyone wants read the narrative but it ain't short (no pun intended).40ish? Great boobs? I think she's been there several years. If it's the same one, I enjoyed my time with her. Everything was covered, but: She rode it like she stole it!

TS

Member #5465
11-08-11, 17:18
40ish? Great boobs? I think she's been there several years. If it's the same one, I enjoyed my time with her. Everything was covered, but: She rode it like she stole it!

TSI guessed 30's (but who can tell!) , yes great boobs, covers were optional at this time (but once during the dream I indicated cover was appropriate, safety first, sigh.) , and I think she has been there a while based on some previous reports. I don't want to post all I have been PM'ing but I will share that in my dream she provided a full menu x2 for what I considered very reasonable (but my negotiations SUCK! So take that with a grain of salt) $.1 +.7 to the house. She was simply a sweetheart, complete GFE (very touchy and kissing from the time she walked in until she walked me to the exit door as she hung on to me as I exited, could roam where I pleased) the entire hour, no rush on anything, things progressed as I prompted, very engaging & nice woman. Got to say, I enjoyed Judy more than just about any woman I have interacted with. Definitely the exception to the rule in my limited experiences, but I loved it!

Msner35
11-08-11, 18:00
Anyone have any info on Amanda, the one who posts with the big ads? She stopped posting for a while and I just stumbled across her again today. I RTTF and found little details on her. Her ads always intrigued me, thinking about taking a shot. 411 would be appreciated.

Member #6344
11-08-11, 18:07

Secondly, when you use the purse without asking them, on your own accord, it shows the provider / mamasan that you're an AMP veteran, not some rookie guy who might be a LEO trying to get them in trouble. This puts them at ease.I have dreamed about AMPs a number of times in the last twenty years and never dreamed that I noticed a purse. Also, I had asked recently if BBBJs are ever on the menu, and emboldened by the response, but with not enough time to dream about a drive across whatever bridge is still working to the recommended town down south, decided to try to dream on my side of the big creek.

I had dreamed about Choe in NA a few times but not in some time. Last time (like two years ago) I dreamed I got a covered B for 50+60, which was less then previous visits.

(I feel some degree of freedom in posting details here, because this place would not have survived for years in the middle of puritaNA-ville like it has with out some give and take from local enforcing types, or am I out of line?)

Today (Tuesday. 3 PM) I had a vivid dream. I dreamed I went in with a certain amount of cash (some Jacksons, one Hamilton) in my wallet, but I am 90% certain I left one Jackson and one Hamilton in my pants pocket, as a reserve. In this dream I was met at the door by Kim. 40s-50s, face just a bit worn but ok, short, bod a 6-7, great tits which I later found out felt absolutely real. When I got in the first room, I did not see a purse hanging up, but I looked around, and, sure enough, there it was on the shelf where all the lotions and stuff were. (My guess is that it is there for the veteran mongers, but this may not really want it's customers to use it.) I saw the rates on the wall said 60 for 30 min. 80 for 60 min. I was considering paying 80 because I knew we might be a while, but when Kim returned she just said "60", so I went with it. It seemed like we were the only two people there, but one can never tell at these establishments.

I put my wallet in the purse and brought it along, Kim took me to the shower, started face down. Now, everybody has their own techniques. Please feel free to comment on mine. I am learning a lot from the experience here. I like to show the ladies where we stand, right from the start. So I will gently reach over and stroke their lower leg as they are washing me. I did this a couple of times when I was face down, but I may be wrong about this breaking the ice, though, as it seemed she didn't stay as close to me after the bath flip. Maybe she just doesn't like to get wet, but I try not to. She asked if it was ok to wash the private area, and I said "Absolutely! That's why I come here!" and she answered something I didn't quite understand. She wanted to finish up and get out of there, but I lingered for a second. Once or twice at other AMPs I have gotten the BJ in the shower room, which I quite enjoy, but Kim was not interested. She might have agreed for an HJ only, but seemed quite disgusted when I pointed to my mouth. (I don't know why. This is MY dream, right?)

Anyway. On to the details pertinent to two of the ongoing discussions here. No offer of a sauna. Which is fine with me. I don't know if they have one or not. As soon as I was gently but quickly dried and back in massage room we started negotiations. I made it clear what I wanted. She wanted me to start the offer. One problem with the clear purse is it is hard to hide the cash. I offered 40, she acted insulted. 60 she offered a wiggling hand, said 20 more for O. Then I tried it. I said "20 more, but no c_nd_m!" She acted revolted, but quickly agreed to 2 Jacksons more for the deed, which made a total of 60 at the door and 100 tip. More than I've ever paid at an AMP, but I've never gotten BBBJ at an AMP before, either.

I then dreamed that we got right down to business, and Kim was all I could dream for. Or at least 98% of what I could dream for. For some, she might have mixed in too much hand, but others may not have that trouble as I am a very slow mover. So slow that some providers lose patience with me. She had some exasperation, but stayed all the way. I (as I usually do) eventually promised another Jackson for a full CIM and staying with me all the way to the end, and she did just that.

Then, after I dreamed we completed all I ever dreamed of wanting on this beautiful afternoon, she gently but quickly applied the hot towels and dried all the needed areas. I only had a Hamilton left in my wallet in the purse, so after she helped me dress I reached for the Jackson in my pocket. On a Hamilton! As I said, I was not 100% certain that I left two bills in the pocket, only 90, so I put my last two bills together and gave her the tip. This is why I think they do not hang the purse up on the wall. Perhaps I should have said "I guess you'll have to get your tip from whomever took my money" but I was still in the glow of my dream."

So, TO SUM UP: Kim is recommended. BBBJ is on the menu, perhaps for as little as another Jackson, but absolutely look for the purse (THANK YOU, WOODY WANG!) and use it!

First Not Last
11-09-11, 15:13
Has anyone heard anything about the place Hot Rocks or had any sessions there? I'm interested in checking them out but wanted to get the low down on the place.

Thanks for the help.

TBG4713
11-09-11, 15:19
Does anyone have information about Hot rocks?

Member #5859
11-09-11, 21:24
Anyone have any info on Amanda, the one who posts with the big ads? She stopped posting for a while and I just stumbled across her again today. I RTTF and found little details on her. Her ads always intrigued me, thinking about taking a shot. 411 would be appreciated.Been a real long time, like maybe 4-5 years, but she was a nice lady, very tall and strong who could be counted on for a great real massage and a topless handjob. Did not try to upsell and did not even think about playing games so it was a relaxing experience. On the older side, but very clean and pleasant.

A while back some mean girl in a jealous fit of some sort posted a very unattractive picture of Amanda. As I said, I have not seen her in a long time, but the picture did not look like I remembered.

Nobecz
11-09-11, 22:22
Does anyone have information about Hot rocks?I had a session there. Nice, but not great. But few, if any, clothes, which was nice. Standard, but had the impression more available. Definitely worth a shot.

James Doe69
11-09-11, 23:37
Anyone have any info on Amanda, the one who posts with the big ads? She stopped posting for a while and I just stumbled across her again today. I RTTF and found little details on her. Her ads always intrigued me, thinking about taking a shot. 411 would be appreciated.I've known amanda 4 years. I'm just into younger girls now but back in the day I'd drop 1 in her 3-4 x a week. Heads aout and prices are right 4 sure. Don't let her BS you FS is otm after awhile. I might have 2 revisit just looken back! Def a great massage HJ BJ 4 the money. Probley best deal in town and she's prof about it. Doesn't stack customers. Ull never run into her next 1

Big Dum Gai
11-10-11, 00:11
I've known amanda 4 years. I'm just into younger girls now but back in the day I'd drop 1 in her 3-4 x a week. Heads aout and prices are right 4 sure. Don't let her BS you FS is otm after awhile. I might have 2 revisit just looken back! Def a great massage HJ BJ 4 the money. Probley best deal in town and she's prof about it. Doesn't stack customers. Ull never run into her next 1I *think* I met her once, but I'm not sure were talking about the same person. Can you point out an ad online where she's posting now? Thanks!

Msner35
11-10-11, 09:48
I *think* I met her once, but I'm not sure were talking about the same person. Can you point out an ad online where she's posting now? Thanks!She is on BP. Here ad are always witty in the title. Lots of color and gif images within the ad.

Legal Eagle
11-10-11, 19:59
Has anyone heard anything about the place Hot Rocks or had any sessions there? I'm interested in checking them out but wanted to get the low down on the place.

Thanks for the help.
Does anyone have information about Hot rocks?Post count: 5 and 1, respectively. Inquiring minds. There are no coincidences, mongers.

Bigtlvr
11-10-11, 23:55
I had a session there. Nice, but not great. But few, if any, clothes, which was nice. Standard, but had the impression more available. Definitely worth a shot.Same. Saw Amy and Jessica

Louielex
11-11-11, 13:21
Anyone have any info on Amanda, the one who posts with the big ads? She stopped posting for a while and I just stumbled across her again today. I RTTF and found little details on her. Her ads always intrigued me, thinking about taking a shot. 411 would be appreciated.Always enjoyed my visits with her. Great massage. Saw her about 6 months ago. She has lost a lot of weight and is working out. Would recommend a visit.

Free Bird
11-11-11, 16:41

Thanks for the help.I just joined this site as a reference from one of the girls who worked at this place actually. I hadn't heard of it till she informed me about it. I've had a few sessions there, and it's a pretty nice place. I never have to wait and they don't try to screw you with the upsell, unlike some other places I won't mention. I've seen both Amy and Jackie and I was more than satisfied with all my visits. The office is really clean and quiet, which I like, and the girls are professional and matched their pics on the ads. A definite recommend.

EightInDrill
11-11-11, 21:07
I dreamt of a lovely young lady named Piper, who had disappeared from my dreams for several weeks but has now returned. In my dream, we very cordially shook hands and had a frank exchange of views. I awoke with a smile on my face.

Legal Eagle
11-12-11, 04:33
I just joined this site as a reference from one of the girls who worked at this place actually. I hadn't heard of it till she informed me about it. I've had a few sessions there, and it's a pretty nice place. I never have to wait and they don't try to screw you with the upsell, unlike some other places I won't mention. I've seen both Amy and Jackie and I was more than satisfied with all my visits. The office is really clean and quiet, which I like, and the girls are professional and matched their pics on the ads. A definite recommend.If I understand this correctly, girls who worked at a place raided by law enforcement are now working at a new place and are encouraging men who have never posted on this sex site before to recommend their new place? The new poster, while praising the new location, launches a not-so-subtle jab at other unnamed studios?

Why does this sound so familiar?

Meatloafer77
11-12-11, 13:14
If I understand this correctly, girls who worked at a place raided by law enforcement are now working at a new place and are encouraging men who have never posted on this sex site before to recommend their new place? The new poster, while praising the new location, launches a not-so-subtle jab at other unnamed studios?

Why does this sound so familiar?Got to love it!

Synopsisav
11-12-11, 19:41
If I understand this correctly, girls who worked at a place raided by law enforcement are now working at a new place and are encouraging men who have never posted on this sex site before to recommend their new place? The new poster, while praising the new location, launches a not-so-subtle jab at other unnamed studios?

Why does this sound so familiar?Yes, the same happened with me. I saw Amy and she mentioned the site, and said they offer discounts to people who give favorable reviews. Considering I had never seen her before, this struck me as odd. Now, I will say that it was a rather enjoyable session, and amy does have soft hands, and seemed pretty enthusiastic about her work, and even though I probably would recommend the place to others, I have to give a word of caution simply because they are actively promoting this site. That cannot be a good thing.

Now, she did tell me that while she and one other person who worked there briefly were at 1501 at one time, she said they are not affiliated. Based on our conversation, I believe this to be absolutely true. If for no other reason, the place is simply too nice and too upscale to be 1501, if you compare their other locations to this one. Another thing: when I walked up, some guy who was walking out of another condo looked at me and sort of smiled and waived at me as I walked in. Sort of like a "I know what you are getting ready to do look," only he did not walk out of the same condo I was going into. I feel I must point this out because if they have only been there a couple of months, and the neighbors already know what they do.

Synopsisav
11-12-11, 19:56
Another great visit to Hott Rocks. This time spent some very nice time with Salena. I will be visiting again very soon. On a side note Amys not there anymore which is to bad.Amy is still there. She only left for a week or so.

Synopsisav
11-12-11, 20:21
Anyone had any success here? I've been once and they are quite the teases. One kept "brushing" my cock and making it harder and harder. I thought she was going to take care of me but, she wouldn't, even after I asked her if there was anything on the table.

Thanks!I had the same experience. I have lived in three cities, and probably been to 30 or 40 different AMP's in my life, and in that time I have only found one that did not offer anything extra, so I am sure it is there. But I have been there three times, and only legit massage was on the table. Same with amazing Massage on Bardstown Road. But I refuse to believe there is nothing else ont he table, but I prefer places other than AMP's anyway. On the flipside, I love a challenge, which is why I still visit legit LMMT's in hopes of converting one.

Synopsisav
11-12-11, 20:25
Haven't seen her but called her once. She tells me that it is body rub with a HJ only no BJ or sex. I then said all I asked was session price and location. So I never called again. LOLI called her too and the same thing. While I was intruiged, when someone tells them this on the phone, I am weary. Very weary. Called her back a few minutes later and cancelled.

Legal Eagle
11-13-11, 06:39
Another thing: when I walked up, some guy who was walking out of another condo looked at me and sort of smiled and waived at me as I walked in. Sort of like a "I know what you are getting ready to do look," only he did not walk out of the same condo I was going into. I feel I must point this out because if they have only been there a couple of months, and the neighbors already know what they do.Sunycide? I believe you have the floor, sir.

Ralphisit
11-13-11, 14:23
Had a very pleasant session one afternoon with Selena. Rocks is a great location for me and they have a nice facility. Selena made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I am always nervous when I arrive at any place, she saw that and was very good to see that I relaxed and enjoyed my visit. They have a discount this month which is always nice. I have a stressful job and live a long way from Louisville so it is a treat to get to pamper myself with the help of such a nice young lady and I left totally relaxed. She has a really cute butt I might add which us old farts will always notice.

Blog9
11-13-11, 19:53
Just now thoughts of a past provider popped into my head named Sunny. She is a Korean lady who worked at Poplar Level AMP then went independent a few years back. Saw her a few times at In Town and another motel at hurstbourne and Taylorsville Road. Also, saw her at a place of residence in Oldham county. Had very fond memories of her. Last I heard she worked in Georgia. Stopped to see her in Georgia once but that weekend she was on vacation. It would be great to see her again.

BFDeal
11-14-11, 03:44
OK, so when I look at Rocks' most recent BP ads (Nov. 7 and Nov. 14) , who is the brunette (second one down in picture order) in the hot black dress?

Thanks,

BFDeal.

Had a very pleasant session one afternoon with Selena. Rocks is a great location for me and they have a nice facility. Selena made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I am always nervous when I arrive at any place, she saw that and was very good to see that I relaxed and enjoyed my visit. They have a discount this month which is always nice. I have a stressful job and live a long way from Louisville so it is a treat to get to pamper myself with the help of such a nice young lady and I left totally relaxed. She has a really cute butt I might add which us old farts will always notice.

Bigtlvr
11-14-11, 09:50
OK, so when I look at Rocks' most recent BP ads (Nov. 7 and Nov. 14) , who is the brunette (second one down in picture order) in the hot black dress?

Thanks,

BFDeal.Jackie. You will like her. Standard only, but hot body and takes her time with you. She's very nice.

Slick Dick In
11-14-11, 12:37
Just now thoughts of a past provider popped into my head named Sunny. She is a Korean lady who worked at Poplar Level AMP then went independent a few years back. Saw her a few times at In Town and another motel at hurstbourne and Taylorsville Road. Also, saw her at a place of residence in Oldham county. Had very fond memories of her. Last I heard she worked in Georgia. Stopped to see her in Georgia once but that weekend she was on vacation. It would be great to see her again.Speaking of past providers, I have very fond memories of Kim who used to work at Dixie Spa. Always energetic and knew what us guys were after. Even met her once outside the spa at Caesars with a girlfriend of hers. Last I heard she relocated to Chicago. She sure knew how to please!

Sunycide
11-14-11, 16:06
Sunycide? I believe you have the floor, sir.*singing*

"Four of these things are just like the other!"

The guy was probably thinking,"Yep, he'll be in the back of my squad car sooner then later."

Red Frog
11-15-11, 20:36
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-pumpkin-need-a-break-from-your-every-day-well-i-invite-you-to-a-relaxation-destination-which/3367818

Saw terria last week had a very nice massage, was posted in her office no happy endings.

While it was a nice massage was wondering if anyone else knew of more being offered.

Doctor Z
11-16-11, 01:49
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-pumpkin-need-a-break-from-your-every-day-well-i-invite-you-to-a-relaxation-destination-which/3367818

Saw terria last week had a very nice massage, was posted in her office no happy endings.

While it was a nice massage was wondering if anyone else knew of more being offered.No offence but she's got some scary fucking pics man.

TheSportScout
11-16-11, 14:46
No offence but she's got some scary fucking pics man.I laughed so hard I nearly spit my lunch out!

I agree pics are scary and I take her at her word. She states in her ad that their is no he and you said there is a sign in the office stating no he. May be just me but I'd say there is no he. I don't think I'd ask just out of respect.

SS,

The Big1
11-16-11, 15:00
I laughed so hard I nearly spit my lunch out!

I agree pics are scary and I take her at her word. She states in her ad that their is no he and you said there is a sign in the office stating no he. May be just me but I'd say there is no he. I don't think I'd ask just out of respect.

SS, I thought she was the The lady in New Albany who goes by another name. You know the one who doesn't like her name mentioned on here? Still haven't been able to hook with her.

Toytiger
11-16-11, 15:08
No offence but she's got some scary fucking pics man.LMAO! Was thinking the same thing. Chick needs some different pics cause the ones listed make her look "She-male-ish".

TheSportScout
11-16-11, 17:21
I thought she was the The lady in New Albany who goes by another name. You know the one who doesn't like her name mentioned on here? Still haven't been able to hook with her.They are two different women. I have not seen either but the lady from NA posts here and has outstanding reviews here. She is on my list of "need to see". I just don't cross the bridge often.

SS,

Ralphisit
11-16-11, 17:55
Looks like a "Dude" to me. Can't see an adams apple with those camera angles. One of them things sat down next to me at a bar in the mall at Bowling Green many years ago, you could see a little stubble under its makeup. Ralph don't go for that shit and I don't ever get that drunk.

No offence but she's got some scary fucking pics man.

Red Frog
11-16-11, 18:58
Pics are interesting sure, but not bad at all in person.

Bigtlvr
11-16-11, 20:20

While it was a nice massage was wondering if anyone else knew of more being offered.Did you get down her pants, because she seriously looks like she could be a dude?

Red Frog
11-17-11, 21:00
No pants check so can neither confirm or deny.

Two Nutts
11-19-11, 12:34
So went to Golden fingers. Nice, very nice massage. Wasn't expecting extras so just layed there and enjoyed it. After that felt I needed to nutt so went to the asian place on Preston. Got a surprising good massage there as well. She disrobed and layed on me in the 69 posistion for a very nice CBJ. I wasn't about to go down on an older asian provider so just played with her kitty until complete. Now I would have ate the girl at golden fingers until she begged me to stop tho. She was hot and young. All total 69 bucks 10 tip rom GF 80 at the door for a true hour at the asian place with another 80 thrown in.

Anyone heard where leesha from sunnys has gone to?

Member #4157
11-20-11, 18:50
I guessed 30's (but who can tell!) , yes great boobs, covers were optional at this time (but once during the dream I indicated cover was appropriate, safety first, sigh.) , and I think she has been there a while based on some previous reports. I don't want to post all I have been PM'ing but I will share that in my dream she provided a full menu x2 for what I considered very reasonable (but my negotiations SUCK! So take that with a grain of salt) $.1 +.7 to the house. She was simply a sweetheart, complete GFE (very touchy and kissing from the time she walked in until she walked me to the exit door as she hung on to me as I exited, could roam where I pleased) the entire hour, no rush on anything, things progressed as I prompted, very engaging & nice woman. Got to say, I enjoyed Judy more than just about any woman I have interacted with. Definitely the exception to the rule in my limited experiences, but I loved it!I decided to try to visit Judy today after hearing so many good things about her. It was in fact my first time visiting that AMP since I usually go to the one on Preston.

Anyways, I'm glad I made the trip because Judy was in fact the one working. Judy is a great provider, probably the best AMP provider I've ever had. I got an hour and it was definitely shorter than that in total (including TS and sauna) , but that's partly my own fault. It's just hard to slow things down with her in the massage room cause she's so engaging. So, I gladly went just with it, and we got down to business fairly promptly. In any case, I was very satisfied with my visit and will prob return. For her age, she def looks good and has a great body, and she's got a nice attitude too. Fees/tips were standard and service was very good. I would highly recommend.

Robert710
11-21-11, 16:13
Stopped in at the AMP, nice table shower, and rub down, nothing extra even asked, repeatedly.

Standard flip / finish.

I'd luv to get my hands on this spinner, this was the second lap around.

Two Nutts
11-22-11, 13:19
Stopped in at the AMP, nice table shower, and rub down, nothing extra even asked, repeatedly.

Standard flip / finish.

I'd luv to get my hands on this spinner, this was the second lap around.I've been there at least 6 times, nothing to post about. Top knotch massage from a cute asian with standard finish everytime. 80 plus 30 good valu for what it is

White
11-23-11, 09:15
Looking for a table shower today fellas. Whats my options? Been a while.

Toytiger
11-23-11, 09:51
Looking for a table shower today fellas. Whats my options? Been a while.Hey White,

I remember you. I gave my first review and you bashed me saying I was a provider trolling on this board. Here we are a year (or 2) later. Care to recant that statement? LOL. Honestly, no hard feelings, I just wanted to yank your chain (NO pun intended) about reading me wrong. Now my innocence is lost.

Flsilverknight
11-23-11, 10:36
Looking for a table shower today fellas. Whats my options? Been a while.I've never gone wrong with the East Spa in Shep.

White
11-23-11, 16:05
Thanks for the suggestion Silverknight.

But I skipped on the shower and went and saw Sharron instead. I hadn't seen her in about 10 years and her body is as smokin as the day I last saw her. Very nice light touch massage and nice standard finish and hands were free to roam all areas. I won't wait ten years to see her again that's for sure!

Tom119
11-23-11, 21:05
Went to hotrocks for the special met someone special Amy nice lady nice body very friendly if any seniors want to now how friendly pm me but but would recomend her to anyone nice place.

Member #5465
11-24-11, 02:08
I've never gone wrong with the East Spa in Shep.Mammasan gave me mine on Monday (I opened the place.) while Judy was getting ready; a little quicker than normal but did a great job. EA rocks!

Member #5465
11-24-11, 02:13
I decided to try to visit Judy today after hearing so many good things about her. It was in fact my first time visiting that AMP since I usually go to the one on Preston.

Anyways, I'm glad I made the trip because Judy was in fact the one working. Judy is a great provider, probably the best AMP provider I've ever had. I got an hour and it was definitely shorter than that in total (including TS and sauna) , but that's partly my own fault. It's just hard to slow things down with her in the massage room cause she's so engaging. So, I gladly went just with it, and we got down to business fairly promptly. In any case, I was very satisfied with my visit and will prob return. For her age, she def looks good and has a great body, and she's got a nice attitude too. Fees / tips were standard and service was very good. I would highly recommend.Out the door $.7. In my dream all I could ask for was provided with the option of getting it twice. Unfortunately, I'm not as good as I once was. Complete GFE with Judy in my dreams, no rush. FYI, Judy only works a couple of months before going back home to TX for a month so you may want to go soon to see her before she bails for a while.

First Not Last
11-24-11, 03:08
It is for me. If you enjoyed the session, tip accordingly. When I see her again either on purpose or by chance I prefer that she knows I'll take care of her rather than she think I'm a cheap bastard.I agree as well. If your seeing a provider for the first time, it would be good to not short change the provider especially if you plan on seeing her again. I've found that I'm well taken care of my next visit. I generally tip around 30 or 35 for a standard finish. For more "involved" sessions, I try to find out what the provider feels in appropriate and hope it doesn't break the bank. If were on the same page and I feel its reasonable, I like to try and meet her expectations or go slightly over so she remembers me in a positive way. I feel it makes for better sessions, if my providers happy, she'll make sure I'm happy.

Member #4157
11-24-11, 12:35
Out the door $.7. In my dream all I could ask for was provided with the option of getting it twice. Unfortunately, I'm not as good as I once was. Complete GFE with Judy in my dreams, no rush. FYI, Judy only works a couple of months before going back home to TX for a month so you may want to go soon to see her before she bails for a while.Thanks for that info. She didn't tell me she was leaving. I might have to visit her again soon then.

And I forgot to mention that I saw the purse there too (laying on a table) , and I of course used it!

UhMyOh
11-25-11, 00:32
New girl over at OK. Beautiful. Face of an angel. Skin like ivory. Legs of a dancer. Sugar and spice and everything that dreams are made of.

Mman87
11-25-11, 17:24
Which AMP does Judy work at? I have been reading the threads, but can't find it. Thanks for any help I can get.

Maxim V
11-25-11, 19:47
Does randi allow touching? Does she go nude? Can you guys pm me or tell me about a dream of her looks good?

Zomby
11-26-11, 00:14
Being a patron primarily of strippers, rather than AMPs, I'm curious. How open are some of the more liberal places to treating girls in the same way as guys, I. E. With some form of HE in addition to the massage? I know this girl who tends to like girls at least as much as she does guys, and I'm considering a Christmas present.

Pardon the naïveté.

Z

Synopsisav
11-26-11, 16:32
Went to hotrocks for the special met someone special Amy nice lady nice body very friendly if any seniors want to now how friendly pm me but but would recomend her to anyone nice place.Amy is nice. However she also promises discounts for favorable reviews on this particular site. Have to take this post with a grain of salt.

BrassRing
11-26-11, 21:08
Anybody familiar with this place?

Member #4157
11-27-11, 00:07
Others are prob more knowledgeable than I am, but I doubt there is much of that anywhere. I would imagine that they very rarely get any female customers, and I've never heard of a female getting a HE at an AMP. I've never even heard of a female visiting an AMP to be honest. I have heard / read of instances in the past though where LEO sent female officers to AMPs (posing as customers obviously) and they were actually turned away at the door.

NakedTruth
11-27-11, 11:04
Others are prob more knowledgeable than I am, but I doubt there is much of that anywhere. I would imagine that they very rarely get any female customers, and I've never heard of a female getting a HE at an AMP. I've never even heard of a female visiting an AMP to be honest. I have heard / read of instances in the past though where LEO sent female officers to AMPs (posing as customers obviously) and they were actually turned away at the door.Your lady friend might try Laura off of Bardstown Road. Advertises, or did, in LEO.

OneSwiss
11-28-11, 07:46
Amy is nice. However she also promises discounts for favorable reviews on this particular site. Have to take this post with a grain of salt.I too have seen Amy and posted a favorable review on her. She may have promised others discounts for a favorable review but she made no such offer to me. You may take my review at face value and leave the seasoning off.

Ralphisit
11-28-11, 18:49
Anybody familiar with this place?Nice surroundings and staff, but 100 was dropped and had to do too much myself with only their scenery for help.

Louisky
11-29-11, 10:14
They proly don't let single women in thinking you are a jealous house wife. Try going in as a couple. One AMP lady begged me to bring my GF in, but I knew she wouldn't go. I'm sure you could have a line of usasg guys lined up to go with you. One that has a good standing with an AMP would help too.

My favorite thing to do while in the AMP's is to walk into random rooms that are open. The lady goes crazy, its pretty funny. Just play dumb and walk into the kitchen or if your lucky into the room with the other ladies.

Have fun.

I tried about 7 years ago to see one asian she shut the door in my face. They years later I had a AMP come to my office and give me a massage no HE. Would still love to try an asian therapist!

TheSportScout
11-29-11, 11:55
I tried about 7 years ago to see one asian she shut the door in my face. They years later I had a AMP come to my office and give me a massage no HE. Would still love to try an asian therapist!My lady, I would be happy to escort you to a his and hers massage. I will cover all costs and then after, we can share a meal and discuss our eveing!

Dbt47
11-29-11, 18:15
Had the chance to meet the beautiful, classy, talented, Katrina today. I had been to the Middletown location several times, but we had not met before. WOW am

I glad we finally did. She is has to be one of the best in the body rub business, and what a beautiful face. I'm certain we will become good friends over time.

GhostOfVenice
11-30-11, 17:55
Whatever became of the young college volleyball player that got busted across the river? I thought someone told me she had her own website? I wish I could of met her, she is gorgeous.

Maxim V
11-30-11, 19:04
Anyone know about this one? Some of he pics differ, probably old?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-cuteand-curvy-sarah-jane-working-until-8-502-963-6743-20/3054554

BlazerLazer
11-30-11, 20:47

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-cuteand-curvy-sarah-jane-working-until-8-502-963-6743-20/3054554Real and cute- very good experience. A short and curvy girl but tan and firm. I will PM some details.

Ralphisit
11-30-11, 20:47
Whatever became of the young college volleyball player that got busted across the river? I thought someone told me she had her own website? I wish I could of met her, she is gorgeous.Never met her professionally but I did meet her at a fund raiser for her and got her to autograph a couple of photos I brought along. She is a most impressive young lady.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110728849672&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Zomby
11-30-11, 21:49
Thanks everyone for your responses. I guess we'll have to see what we can see.

Z

Armani700
11-30-11, 23:45

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-cuteand-curvy-sarah-jane-working-until-8-502-963-6743-20/3054554She looks different in person, nice rack, and know how to use them, standard finish, I did not ask for anything extra so I do not know, overall was not bad, will repeat!

Nobecz
12-01-11, 07:14
She looks different in person, nice rack, and know how to use them, standard finish, I did not ask for anything extra so I do not know, overall was not bad, will repeat!I enjoyed my visit with Sarah Jane. Good standard dream. Nice young gal.

Dbt47
12-01-11, 08:43

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-cuteand-curvy-sarah-jane-working-until-8-502-963-6743-20/3054554She is a very good provider.

Rrock
12-01-11, 09:22
I've seen Sarah Jane a couple of times now. It has always been the standard finish. I've fished for more, but unfortunately was unsuccessful. However, I have always thoroughly enjoyed myself and will probably go back and see her again.

JohnDoe1998
12-01-11, 10:06
I know people have asked this, but I have not seen any responses.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-in-till-9-21/2823928

Does anyone know anything about her? I am wanting to know if the massage is all you get?

Legal Eagle
12-01-11, 12:58
Whatever became of the young college volleyball player that got busted across the river? I thought someone told me she had her own website? I wish I could of met her, she is gorgeous.The criminal cases are still ongoing, Ghost. Check the "Legal Issues" thread for more information. There were photographs on a webcam site awhile back, but I believe those have since been removed. She is a definite beauty.

LookingHard
12-01-11, 14:38
I have been to most AMPs but idk which one OK / nm is could someone post / PM a name, link, or number I would live to find a hot girl at an AMP. That rarely happens around here.

New girl over at OK. Beautiful. Face of an angel. Skin like ivory. Legs of a dancer. Sugar and spice and everything that dreams are made of.

Joelouky
12-01-11, 15:46
Whatever became of the young college volleyball player that got busted across the river? I thought someone told me she had her own website? I wish I could of met her, she is gorgeous.I heard she was working at Urban Active. If true, not sure which one or what doing there.

Nobecz
12-01-11, 16:39
Whatever became of the young college volleyball player that got busted across the river? I thought someone told me she had her own website? I wish I could of met her, she is gorgeous.Interesting first post, Ghost. You sound pretty experienced. Strategic? Just wondering.

BrassRing
12-01-11, 16:40
Nice surroundings and staff, but 100 was dropped and had to do too much myself with only their scenery for help.I went there when it was Bliss. Phone # used in site has been disconnected. Still see ad's for providers listed in Adult Search also. Including Zoe which this was her old place. Would like any info available

EscortMe1977
12-01-11, 18:25
Interesting first post, Ghost. You sound pretty experienced. Strategic? Just wondering.Exactly, I know but I'm not telling him. LOL

Maxim V
12-01-11, 18:52
Will be in town fri, is aubrey a good choice?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-and-relax-with-aubrey-and-stay-warmnew-pics-29/3605893

I also saw another aubrey with a twin or close look alike, anyone tried her?

UhMyOh
12-01-11, 22:53
Ok / nm 502-921-9331

Kyowa
12-02-11, 01:40
I went there when it was Bliss. Phone # used in site has been disconnected. Still see ad's for providers listed in Adult Search also. Including Zoe which this was her old place. Would like any info availableProblem with Adult Search, like some other sites (old "escorts" com, Sip Sap, Strip Club List, etc.) , is that they don't put a posted-date ON the ads, they don't have an expiration-date for ads, & nobody purges old ads or out_of_date contact info from their lists. I have it from her own lips: "Zoe" is no more!

Don File
12-02-11, 10:31

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-and-relax-with-aubrey-and-stay-warmnew-pics-29/3605893

I also saw another aubrey with a twin or close look alike, anyone tried her?I've seen her several time, she speaks Russan very well.

Poo P Pants
12-02-11, 17:57
1st time post. Thought I'd share from my very limited experience here on the "Sunny Side".

Sunny Spa:

1st time was amazing! Nice young (ish) curvy asian, F / S. 160 total.

Went back for the best massage ever from a thin older provider. Handshake only. Or "onry".80 total.

Choe:

OK massage, table-shower which I love, F / S every time. 160-200.

I've been looking at scheduling with a specific masseuse but so far have opted for the "random walk-in".

Phantom3
12-03-11, 08:42

I also saw another aubrey with a twin or close look alike, anyone tried her?Hope I'm not too late to help.

Haven't seen her recently but my experience with her has been she has constantly improved since she got in the business. Saw her when she first started working at Carla's and it was not very good. Saw her a few months later and on a scale of improvement from 1 to 10 she was an 11 even gave me her # to call her up after hours. I hope you have or had a good time I have never gotten any thing more than the standard but I don't think it is off the table if she has continued to progress in the direction she was going.

Be safe.

BigMack
12-04-11, 16:30
PM me with play likes if you would and needs Any help would be appreciated. Mack

LuvanAdventure
12-04-11, 16:42
Looking for information on any fully nude providers.

Tytn8525
12-05-11, 04:08
Looking for information on any fully nude providers.Did you read anything at all before you posted this?

Two Nutts
12-05-11, 22:01
Well maybe for some, but not for me. I'm sure this has been reported before, but my time was a total waste of $$ and time. Don't get me wrong, she is fun to talk with, but that wasn't why I went. Not a bad looking 50 somthing woman, she would have been a wild trip 20-25 yrs ago. I'm sure investing time with her and $$ would prove quite promising. I only hung in there with the hour long picture book lesson because I was promised one of the best massages I've ever had. Not even close. Lame, very lame massage. She was more interested in teaching me how to breath. Thats somthing I've been doing since the Doctor grabbed me from my momma and spanked my ass. I really didn't need another lesson. Standard topless HE at end. Pretty sure I'm through with The Tantra Goddess

TN

EscortMe1977
12-06-11, 07:31
Well maybe for some, but not for me. I'm sure this has been reported before, but my time was a total waste of $$ and time. Don't get me wrong, she is fun to talk with, but that wasn't why I went. Not a bad looking 50 somthing woman, she would have been a wild trip 20-25 yrs ago. I'm sure investing time with her and $$ would prove quite promising. I only hung in there with the hour long picture book lesson because I was promised one of the best massages I've ever had. Not even close. Lame, very lame massage. She was more interested in teaching me how to breath. Thats somthing I've been doing since the Doctor grabbed me from my momma and spanked my ass. I really didn't need another lesson. Standard topless HE at end. Pretty sure I'm through with The Tantra Goddess

TNJust helping push you over the top. 999-1000

Truckone
12-06-11, 10:40
Man, I wish that I would have added a post about Kira before but I assumed (Yeah I know what they say when you assume!) that she had been reviewed before. I also, stayed for the ENTIRE 2 FUCKING hours to look at pictures and listen to a bunch of BULLSHIT about breathing. The next thing that happened was absolutely horrid, I thought that with the "massage" she was going to pull "ME" off, it fucking hurt by the time she was done. My advice "STAY THE F*CK AWAY", sorry for the caps.

Two Nutts
12-06-11, 11:15
Just helping push you over the top. 999-1000Took me awhile to figure out what the hell you was saying. A 1000 POST? Jesus Christ! I got to get a life.

I never paid any attention to all that.

Why isn't there balloons falling out of the sky or somthing.

LookingHard
12-06-11, 11:55
Can a trusted member please PM me a credible explaination of why the stadium is "hot". I really miss Alana LOL and illooks like they have a new hottie. I like to be safe but I am wondering if this is not just a rumor.

EscortMe1977
12-06-11, 12:41
Took me awhile to figure out what the hell you was saying. A 1000 POST? Jesus Christ! I got to get a life.

I never paid any attention to all that.

Why isn't there balloons falling out of the sky or somthing.I think congrats are in order. LOL

Boner889
12-06-11, 14:18
Man, I wish that I would have added a post about Kira before but I assumed (Yeah I know what they say when you assume!) that she had been reviewed before. I also, stayed for the ENTIRE 2 FUCKING hours to look at pictures and listen to a bunch of BULLSHIT about breathing. The next thing that happened was absolutely horrid, I thought that with the "massage" she was going to pull "ME" off, it fucking hurt by the time she was done. My advice "STAY THE F*CK AWAY", sorry for the caps.I guess this is a different Kira than the one who works up north?

Stiffupper Lip
12-06-11, 14:23
I was just there last Friday at 2pm to see Alana. No sign of any issues. BTW. It was my first visit and she was picture perfect. I hope to return very soon. It's just a bit of a drive from Richmond.

Slick Dick
12-06-11, 16:22
Congrats to our esteemed colleague. I just got to 100. Ain't nothin' compared to you, my man.

Flsilverknight
12-06-11, 16:29
Congrats on admission to the 1000 club and Thank you very much for all of your contributions to keeping us safe and having fun!

Knight

Funtongue13
12-06-11, 16:39
There is some confusion about Kira's on the board. There is Tantra Kira and young, sexy redhead Kira. I have visited both. Tantra Kira, while offering a strange time. Offers just that. The other Kira though will blow you away. Pornstar qualities. She also has a room in a no-tell motel in Scottsburg. She said I could post digits. 812-820-6056.

SsexyThing
12-06-11, 19:30

Message me if you know any info

BigThang
12-06-11, 19:50

Message me for details please or private message me.

DBarbour
12-07-11, 03:58

Message me for details please or private message me.SsexyThing.

Anyone know the info on this hot blonde babrie never seen her?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR.l-9-21/2823928

Twins or dual personalities?

Be Safe Out there,

DBarbour

Doctor Z
12-07-11, 08:11
I was just there last Friday at 2pm to see Alana. No sign of any issues. BTW. It was my first visit and she was picture perfect. I hope to return very soon. It's just a bit of a drive from Richmond.5-0 was at this spot a couple weeks back. No busts, but you got to know why they dropped in.

TheRealTroy
12-07-11, 20:32
5-0 was at this spot a couple weeks back. No busts, but you got to know why they dropped in.I would like to here where you get this info. Are you spreading hearsay or can you confirm. Here is truth while ago meaning 15 months a girl got cited but nobody since. I'm pretty sure there are strict there and no funny biz. BTW all spas and studios are on a radar always. If anyone has different info then pm me if you like.

Doctor Z
12-08-11, 08:15
I would like to here where you get this info. Are you spreading hearsay or can you confirm. Here is truth while ago meaning 15 months a girl got cited but nobody since. I'm pretty sure there are strict there and no funny biz. BTW all spas and studios are on a radar always. If anyone has different info then pm me if you like.StoptheBS posted about it. Said 5-0 was there but that the girls were ready for them so nobody got busted. I got info straight from a cat that a blond chick that works there is on 5-0s hot spot because when he went there to see her the second time a undercover car was posted near the spot. He showed me the chicks photo on his cell phone so I believe that dude was being straight up. Peops were talkin about this in the legal info forum. This cat StoptheBs says he friends with dude that runs the stadium spot. The cat that runs that spot was using different names to post shit and the guy StoptheBS was sayin he thinks that dude is fucked up and said that the spot had 5-0 there but nobody got popped.

Thats all that I can tell you dude.

EscortMe1977
12-08-11, 15:49
StoptheBS posted about it. Said 5-0 was there but that the girls were ready for them so nobody got busted. I got info straight from a cat that a blond chick that works there is on 5-0s hot spot because when he went there to see her the second time a undercover car was posted near the spot. He showed me the chicks photo on his cell phone so I believe that dude was being straight up. Peops were talkin about this in the legal info forum. This cat StoptheBs says he friends with dude that runs the stadium spot. The cat that runs that spot was using different names to post shit and the guy StoptheBS was sayin he thinks that dude is fucked up and said that the spot had 5-0 there but nobody got popped.

Thats all that I can tell you dude.Pretty sure therealtroy is the troy than runs that spot. Good job saying dudes fucked up. LOL

Phantom3
12-08-11, 15:51
SsexyThing.

Anyone know the info on this hot blonde babrie never seen her?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR.l-9-21/2823928

Twins or dual personalities?

Be Safe Out there,

DBarbourVery interesting.

TheSportScout
12-08-11, 16:19
Pretty sure therealtroy is the troy than runs that spot. Good job saying dudes fucked up. LOLYet another very funny post. I think Jackson could almost charge for this stuff. Kinda like a comedy club!

I would hope Troy would know if five O had been to his place. But, he should not try to convince anyone that the current focus its equal for all establishments. I can't confirm a visit to the stadium but I can confirm a watchful eye.

Be smart. Stay safe.

SS,

EscortMe1977
12-08-11, 16:59
Yet another very funny post. I think Jackson could almost charge for this stuff. Kinda like a comedy club!

I would hope Troy would know if five O had been to his place. But, he should not try to convince anyone that the current focus its equal for all establishments. I can't confirm a visit to the stadium but I can confirm a watchful eye.

Be smart. Stay safe.

SS, Sometimes overlook the obvious

Member #5465
12-08-11, 20:25
REALLY wanted to see Shannon. Went to scope out a certain south Louisville motel that she used to use. FINALLY convinced myself that it was relatively safe. Sorry, I'm a hote / motel snob. Call to set up an appt and she is now working out of east Louisville! Don't have the time. Had earlier tried to contact Summer but she didn't get back to me until to late.

Running out of time so I went to trusty NM in Shep. I'm thinking 1/2 hr cheap quickie. THEN Tina walks in and asks if I want an hour,"Yes, I believe so!" I'm guessing EARLY thirties, nice (I'm pretty sure) real C cups, spectacular French skills! Dreamed a little dream: nice TS (but the place was a little chilly!) , good massage, the flip, business with a cover, then a followup massage. Very friendly, dining in front & back, English was a little spotty but good enough to ask that I shave for next time. Sorry for any chafing. Just a great time! .7 +.8.

TheRealTroy
12-08-11, 20:28
Sometimes overlook the obviousSome people know alot. Some just pass along hearsay. Some just say things to hurt other providers business. Some justlike to stir the spot. Some just want to be in the know. But if anyone cares to look it up there are other places operating that have been cited way more often and are always on radar meaning places on east end, Preston, Indiana and stadium. But its part of the biz. Also some FYI for providers the boys were out today and spotted. Pm for details.

Happy hunting

Pathfinder1
12-08-11, 22:40
Some people know alot. Some just pass along hearsay. Some just say things to hurt other providers business. Some justlike to stir the spot. Some just want to be in the know. But if anyone cares to look it up there are other places operating that have been cited way more often and are always on radar meaning places on east end, Preston, Indiana and stadium. But its part of the biz. Also some FYI for providers the boys were out today and spotted. Pm for details.

Happy huntingWhy do we have to PM for details on "the boys being spotted?" Isn't that what this board is for? I think PMing is for avoiding giving too much info on providers, but can ya really give too much info on "boys being spotted?"

Ralphisit
12-08-11, 23:01
Why do we have to PM for details on "the boys being spotted?" Isn't that what this board is for? I think PMing is for avoiding giving too much info on providers, but can ya really give too much info on "boys being spotted?"It would be if you were one of the "boys". Just saying.

Bigtlvr
12-09-11, 09:47
I know people have asked this, but I have not seen any responses.

Does anyone know anything about her? I am wanting to know if the massage is all you get?Autumn is a ripoff. You will only get a massge. As for the other, bring a tip and you will leave as happy as you would like.

BlazerLazer
12-09-11, 10:52
REALLY wanted to see Shannon. Went to scope out a certain south Louisville motel that she used to use. FINALLY convinced myself that it was relatively safe. Sorry, I'm a hote / motel snob. Call to set up an appt and she is now working out of east Louisville! Don't have the time. Had earlier tried to contact Summer but she didn't get back to me until to late.

Running out of time so I went to trusty NM in Shep. I'm thinking 1/2 hr cheap quickie. THEN Tina walks in and asks if I want an hour,"Yes, I believe so!" I'm guessing EARLY thirties, nice (I'm pretty sure) real C cups, spectacular French skills! Dreamed a little dream: nice TS (but the place was a little chilly!) , good massage, the flip, business with a cover, then a followup massage. Very friendly, dining in front & back, English was a little spotty but good enough to ask that I shave for next time. Sorry for any chafing. Just a great time! .7 +.8.Can someone advise the address or provide a link on this Spa? Doing a search did t clarify. What does NM stand for?

LookingHard
12-09-11, 10:54
Ok / nm 502-921-9331Call them they will direct you

BlazerLazer
12-09-11, 10:56
Call them they will direct youMany Thanks!

Legal Eagle
12-09-11, 13:08
I would like to here where you get this info. Are you spreading hearsay or can you confirm. Here is truth while ago meaning 15 months a girl got cited but nobody since. I'm pretty sure there are strict there and no funny biz. BTW all spas and studios are on a radar always. If anyone has different info then pm me if you like.There is radar, and then there is a history of law enforcement citations and arrests.

Legal Eagle
12-09-11, 15:33
Some people know alot.Agreed. Some simply offer that "IKNOWFORSURE."

Some just pass along hearsay.Welcome to a user board designed to share information.

Some just say things to hurt other providers business.The sheer, utter hypocrisy of this statement stinks like a fart in a windstorm. Does it not,"Johnballgame?"

Some just like to stir the spot.Especially when it is about to boil over.

Some just want to be in the know.Yes; like board posters using multi-headed hydra aliases such as "IKNOWFORSURE" and "STOPTHEBS."

But if anyone cares to look it up there are other places operating that have been cited way more often and are always on radar meaning places on east end, Preston, Indiana and stadium.Ladies and gentlemen, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense. Relativism is hardly a logical or cogent response to assertions that your operation is a law enforcement trap. Incidentally, you included your own studio in your recitation. Freudian slip?

But its part of the biz.Tell that to the providers cited and any mongers unfortunate enough to be arrested for solicitation. There are risks, and then there are risks.

Also some FYI for providers the boys were out today and spotted. Pm for details.Sharing is caring. Why law enforcement information would be relegated to providers only is, much like the truth behind the on-again, off-again love affair between The Troy and StoptheBS, a sweet mystery of life.

TheRealTroy
12-09-11, 17:51
Agreed. Some simply offer that "IKNOWFORSURE."

Welcome to a user board designed to share information.

The sheer, utter hypocrisy of this statement stinks like a fart in a windstorm. Does it not,"Johnballgame?"

Especially when it is about to boil over.

Yes; like board posters using multi-headed hydra aliases such as "IKNOWFORSURE" and "STOPTHEBS."

Ladies and gentlemen, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense. Relativism is hardly a logical or cogent response to assertions that your operation is a law enforcement trap. Incidentally, you included your own studio in your recitation. Freudian slip?

Tell that to the providers cited and any mongers unfortunate enough to be arrested for solicitation. There are risks, and then there are risks.

Sharing is caring. Why law enforcement information would be relegated to providers only is, much like the truth behind the on-again, off-again love affair between The Troy and StoptheBS, a sweet mystery of life.Legal or should I call you by your name, Ramon. You lie and fail to prove anything all in hopes of building clients for that rip off spot and girls you have. Please take my nuts and name our of your mouth. Your bs is getting old. People he and God gf stir shit and hopes of helping their business. He is an attorney with a huge interest for his own personal game. Anybody that wants full scoop email me and ill tell you his full deal. I'm done being a cyber ghost so come on out Ramon before your fully outed or drop your bs.

Ralphisit
12-10-11, 00:19
Their web site shows no massage staff. Did they all quit?

Legal Eagle
12-10-11, 08:26
Legal or should I call you by your name, Ramon. You lie and fail to prove anything all in hopes of building clients for that rip off spot and girls you have. Please take my nuts and name our of your mouth. Your bs is getting old. People he and God gf stir shit and hopes of helping their business. He is an attorney with a huge interest for his own personal game. Anybody that wants full scoop email me and ill tell you his full deal. I'm done being a cyber ghost so come on out Ramon before your fully outed or drop your bs.Between you and BS (but then I'm referring to the same person, of course,) you simply cannot seem to get your information accurate. I am not sure who "Ramon" is, but you definitely have me confused with someone else. You do have the attorney part correct, but you have the wrong name. As I have stated several times, I do not work for any escorts and the client who directed me here worked in a body rub studio (My1501.) You need to research your information before posting.

Incidentally, if I were this "Ramon" person, wouldn't your release of personal information on this board constitute a lifetime ban? If you chose to "out" whoever it is you believe I am, then you should take care to ensure that your information is accurate and complete.

Poo P Pants
12-11-11, 19:51
Tried the 4548 Poplar Level Spa and is was a total snooze. No extras at all. Maybe I spooked her.

Went on to Choe. Choe is the real deal if you are in to the selection.

Jjwilly
12-11-11, 21:14
Was over served last night and let Little Willy over rule my better sense. Went to the AMP on Preston and and had the worst experience in recent memory. Walked in, and Mommason demanded 80 dollars right off the bat. That was my first mistake. Got myself comfortable on the table and in walked this fugly woman who spoke no english, she lightly ran her fingers over my back for 2 minutes and then demanded 100 for full service. Believe me when I say that Mommason looked more desireable than this no ass big gut fake breast *****. TOld her no way I was paying 100. She would not come down, and told me my time was up. I wasn't there 10 minutes. I demanded I get my full hour and that I wasn't leaving. She finally relented and gave me a very unenthusiastic HJ. Will never repeat, and highly advise my fellow mongers to avoid at all cost.

Bigtlvr
12-12-11, 10:58
Tried the 4548 Poplar Level Spa and is was a total snooze. No extras at all. Maybe I spooked her.

Went on to Choe. Choe is the real deal if you are in to the selection.Dude, you have to get a new user name.

Member #4157
12-12-11, 15:45
Was over served last night and let Little Willy over rule my better sense. Went to the AMP on Preston and and had the worst experience in recent memory. Walked in, and Mommason demanded 80 dollars right off the bat. That was my first mistake. Got myself comfortable on the table and in walked this fugly woman who spoke no english, she lightly ran her fingers over my back for 2 minutes and then demanded 100 for full service. Believe me when I say that Mommason looked more desireable than this no ass big gut fake breast *****. TOld her no way I was paying 100. She would not come down, and told me my time was up. I wasn't there 10 minutes. I demanded I get my full hour and that I wasn't leaving. She finally relented and gave me a very unenthusiastic HJ. Will never repeat, and highly advise my fellow mongers to avoid at all cost.Which one on Preston? Cause I went to one on Preston too last night and had a different experience. Luckily, my girl was Lisa though. I think this was my 3rd time having her. She's pretty good looking for an AMP provider imo. Anyways, there's another provider there who is not as good looking, older, and a little chubby. I'm just wondering if you went to the same place and might have had her? I've had her 2 or 3 times too, and she's def not as good as Lisa but imo she's not as bad as the person you reported.

And I believe $ is fairly standard for FS at an AMP, but that is complete BS that they would have tried to work that out with you only 2 minutes into the hour massage. Holy shit, I would have been pissed too. I always consider it a good idea to always get the TS too, especially if you're getting an hour massage and if the provider (not the mamasan) is one doing the TS. I always get it anyways just cause I like it so much. Plus, I think them seeing your junk dance around helps break the ice. Good luck next time and feel free to PM me for some additional info.

BrassRing
12-16-11, 22:15
Their web site shows no massage staff. Did they all quit?Out of business after a raid etc.

BlazerLazer
12-17-11, 12:03
Out of business after a raid etc.BrassRing,

Can you elaborate on when that happened. This would be at least the second or third time.

Kyowa
12-17-11, 13:14
BrassRing, Can you elaborate on when that happened. This would be at least the second or third time.Yes, please, give or p' m' date & details; when I was there in October the impression, & the service, they gave me was.

Kyowa
12-17-11, 13:15
BrassRing, Can you elaborate on when that happened. This would be at least the second or third time.Yes, please, give or p' m' date & details; when I was there in October the impression, & the service, they gave me was that they were going to be strictly legit & on the stra.

Kyowa
12-17-11, 13:18
BrassRing, Can you elaborate on when that happened. This would be at least the second or third time.Yes, please, give or p' m' date & details; when I was there in October the impression, & the service, they gave me was that they were going to be strictly legit & on the straight_&_narrow for fear of that very consequence!

Hope the report of any bust / raid is in error: be a shame if they were hounded out of business!

Sorry a

Kyowa
12-17-11, 13:21
BrassRing, Can you elaborate on when that happened. This would be at least the second or third time.Yes, please, give or p' m' date & details; when I was there in October the impression, & the service, they gave me was that they were going to be strictly legit & on the straight_&_narrow for fear of that very consequence!

Hope the report of any bust / raid is in error: be a shame if they were hounded out of business!

Sorry about the redundant partial posts: this Droid is driving me crazy with mistaken operations when trying to post!

KyFootFetish
12-17-11, 19:50
I went to see Addie today (same place as where Autumn is, actually I intended to see Autumn). I was satisfied with my time with Addie. Autumn needed to leave a little early and I wanted to get the full hour.

She gave a decent massage and things finished well.

I'm sure this has been asked before but I would like to gather input or advice on asking a girl from a parlor out for a drink. My question is basically."IS it wise to do so?" I'm single, so it doesn't really matter that much in my personal world. I'm guessing some guys have done this time to time but I wonder of their success or they way they go about it.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-until-6-21/2844480

Joelouky
12-18-11, 04:56
I'm sure this has been asked before but I would like to gather input or advice on asking a girl from a parlor out for a drink. My question is basically."IS it wise to do so?" I'm single, so it doesn't really matter that much in my personal world. I'm guessing some guys have done this time to time but I wonder of their success or they way they go about it.]If this is your first time ever seeing her, I wouldn't bother trying until you see her enough to be considered a regular.

KyFootFetish
12-18-11, 09:42
Thanks for your input Joe.

If this is your first time ever seeing her, I wouldn't bother trying until you see her enough to be considered a regular.

Zomby
12-18-11, 11:39
I'm sure this has been asked before but I would like to gather input or advice on asking a girl from a parlor out for a drink. My question is basically."IS it wise to do so?" I'm single, so it doesn't really matter that much in my personal world. I'm guessing some guys have done this time to time but I wonder of their success or they way they go about it.To what end? An evening's or afternoon's diversion with no real goal, or maybe a "date" to spend a little time with someone who interests you in more than a professional way, or are you perhaps looking to hook up in a more intimate / less expensive, but no less professional way than the parlour?

If the latter, you're likely to run up against the parlour's rules about seeing customers outside; the parlour isn't going to look kindly on losing your business to one of their own who wants to go independent. Not to say its impossible, but it seems like it will be an uphill battle.

As for the other two, they have the same problem, even if your interest is for a more "standard" relationship, because she's going to want to avoid the *appearance* of going independent. However, the best way to find out, is to just ask. Make your intentions clear (which probably works for the first, extended professional, type as well) and be a nice guy. As someone else has pointed out, though, it may take several visits to break the ice, and that carries with it the risk that you will then be firmly in the "customer" category, and not be someone with whom she wants a relationship.

Good luck,

/z

Amigo
12-19-11, 00:24
I'm sure this has been asked before but I would like to gather input or advice on asking a girl from a parlor out for a drink. My question is basically."IS it wise to do so?" I'm single, so it doesn't really matter that much in my personal world. I'm guessing some guys have done this time to time but I wonder of their success or they way they go about it.I wouldn't recommend it. Way to much drama. I'm sure there are exceptions, but in my experience it's best to keep things "strictly business".

One other thing, these girls get asked out on a daily basis. So unless you have something special to bring to the table, you'll probably strike out anyway.

BlazerLazer
12-20-11, 13:21
All,

Can someone PM me about experiences with Clarissa? Been thinking about it but no real solid reports posted. Also, is the stadium a hot spot for LEO?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-clarissa-cute-curvy-and-spicy-come-see-me-26-26/3696127

Thanks!

Fuckluvr
12-20-11, 15:54
Visited EA Spa last week. I am not from the area and planned to visit another spa but could not find it (I found it later). I would say my visit to EA was very enjoyable. You guys are so fortunate to such great AMPs in the area. To read this thread they are crap. I got a great Table Shower and a very lack luster massage and then very enthusiastic FS and everything in between for $.4 from a lady with a very nice body. Not too bad in my book. I hope to revisit your area very soon.

Doctor Z
12-20-11, 16:11
All,

Can someone PM me about experiences with Clarissa? Been thinking about it but no real solid reports posted. Also, is the stadium a hot spot for LEO?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-clarissa-cute-curvy-and-spicy-come-see-me-26-26/3696127

Thanks!Don't know Clarissa but that spot is hot man. Do you thing but check whos creeping.

Doctor Z
12-20-11, 16:28
I'm sure this has been asked before but I would like to gather input or advice on asking a girl from a parlor out for a drink. My question is basically."IS it wise to do so?" I'm single, so it doesn't really matter that much in my personal world. I'm guessing some guys have done this time to time but I wonder of their success or they way they go about it.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-until-6-21/2844480Dude why? All your going to do is end up giving this chick you personal info and paying her phone bills and shit. That and feedin her hungry ass kids. These chicks are in it for the buck man. Wise up and find a chick outside the game. Can't make a ho into a housewife.

Legal Eagle
12-20-11, 16:46
All,

Thanks!There is ample information about this posted on the board, BlazerLazer. A few of the seniors posted relevant information for your review, and I have shared what information I have about this location. The best advice is to scope before you approach.

OneOfTheGuys
12-21-11, 02:16
There is ample information about this posted on the board, BlazerLazer. A few of the seniors posted relevant information for your review, and I have shared what information I have about this location. The best advice is to scope before you approach.LE this hasn't been mentioned so your input would be appreciated. Rumor circling Court Avenue prior to My1501 raid certain customers were being extorted and complained. What rhymes with TICO?

TheRealTroy
12-21-11, 10:27
There is ample information about this posted on the board, BlazerLazer. A few of the seniors posted relevant information for your review, and I have shared what information I have about this location. The best advice is to scope before you approach.Is business that bad over there you keep this crap up.

Again posters this escort service bashes because o wouldn't raise prices up to be like them and they have threatened police on me over there. Read back he has been saying places were getting busted in September. If I get where I can log on from PC I will give full write up.

BlazerLazer
12-21-11, 12:28
There is ample information about this posted on the board, BlazerLazer. A few of the seniors posted relevant information for your review, and I have shared what information I have about this location. The best advice is to scope before you approach.I appreciate the advice. I was in the area on business the other day and made a few passes. No obvious signs of creeping as someone put it. I saw one patron leaving and another going in, so they are working.

Happy Holidays!

WildmanBill
12-21-11, 20:35
Visited EA Spa last week. I am not from the area and planned to visit another spa but could not find it (I found it later). I would say my visit to EA was very enjoyable. You guys are so fortunate to such great AMPs in the area. To read this thread they are crap. I got a great Table Shower and a very lack luster massage and then very enthusiastic FS and everything in between for $.4 from a lady with a very nice body. Not too bad in my book. I hope to revisit your area very soon.Who did you see there? I have seen a few of the girls and like to compare services to settle down to one.

Doctor Z
12-22-11, 12:48
LE this hasn't been mentioned so your input would be appreciated. Rumor circling Court Avenue prior to My1501 raid certain customers were being extorted and complained. What rhymes with TICO?Damn. Thats some crazy shit dude. So this cat was threatening dudes come to his spot?

White
12-22-11, 14:06
Had a nice table shower and massage from an older gal named Kim at the AMP in NA. Funny how sometimes I like to take the AMP rout over the body rub chicks. Something about those older asians and the way they get into it always provides for a good time even if they aren't as attractive.

Member #5465
12-22-11, 14:34
Thinking about visiting one of the 80-85 dollar body rub girls. How much should one tip or does one tip when a standard ending is provided by one of these ladies?

Pathfinder1
12-22-11, 15:38
Is business that bad over there you keep this crap up.

Again posters this escort service bashes because o wouldn't raise prices up to be like them and they have threatened police on me over there. Read back he has been saying places were getting busted in September. If I get where I can log on from PC I will give full write up.What escort service are you referring to?

How can you raise prices if you are "just the landlord" and "not the owner". So you are the owner of the stadium?

Legal Eagle
12-22-11, 15:46
Is business that bad over there you keep this crap up.

Again posters this escort service bashes because o wouldn't raise prices up to be like them and they have threatened police on me over there. Read back he has been saying places were getting busted in September. If I get where I can log on from PC I will give full write up.Scene 1, Act III: The Big Announcement

* Fade in and enter stage: Legal Eagle sitting in a comfy chair wearing a smoking jacket, an ascot and puffing an English smoking pipe. Large, leather-bound book laying open across his lap, snifter of warmed brandy on antique table alongside. Gold-framed photographs of The Troy, the stadium and Ethel Merman adorn the table top next to the snifter. A small Scottish Terrier named "JohnnyB" is laying at Legal's feet gnawing a handcuffed-shaped rubber chew toy. Sound of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On' drifts in the background. The Troy laying on a fainting couch nearby, wringing his hands in frustration and, uncomfortably, attempted self-fellatio "

LE: So, Troy. Tell me how things are with you.

TT: [gag, glup]

LE: *Stunned silence. Collects his thoughts and then* If you could, for just moment, share your thoughts.

TT: *Wipes mouth* Do I have to?

LE: *Cringing* Yes (unfortunately.)

TT: I think you own an escort service.

LE: Stay in character, Troy. We're in my den, and you are my patient.

TT: [glup. Gag]

LE: Troy?

TT: [slurp] Sorry.

LE: You were saying?

TT: I think you own an escort service. The ABE Company, in fact.

LE: [Stunned silence] Really? You are serious?

TT: Yes. *Twists his hair, mostly*

LE: The ABE Company? The place I've been a couple of times?

BS: Yes.

LE: Where did YOU come from?

TT: He was already here.

LE: Right. *Makes note to increase dosage*

BS: We think that you are really the lady that owns that rip-off spot.

LE: So you have stated. And you realize I have a penis? Not first-hand of course, but.

TT; *Appears momentarily confused* But you HAVE to be her! I mean him. I mean. I'm not sure what I mean.

BS: We discussed this Troy. Stick to the plan.

LE: Plan?

TT: [glup. Glop]

BS: STOP IT!

LE: The "bs," you mean?

BS: *glares at Legal*

LE: I'm just saying.

TT: You are Vicky. I just know it. Somebody told me so.

BS: Yeah.

LE: * Looks slowly back and forth at conjoined twins laying on fainting couch * OK. But I have a penis. Really.

TT: So do I. Mostly.

LE:. And she doesn't, as far as I know.

BS: Not what I heard, and I know alot. I know her and she told me so herself.

LE: Is that true, Troy?

TT: [glop. Glub]

LE: The 'bs," you mean?

BS: *still glaring at Legal*

LE: OK. So you think I am really a woman and that I own an escort service that I have been to a few times. Is that pretty much where we are on this?

BS: YEAH!

TT: Ditto!

LE: At least we're getting somewhere. BS? Your recitation, sir.

BS: Huh?

LE: *Sighs* I mean you can offer your reasons.

BS: I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT! I know things.

LE: Right. *sips brandy, puffs pipe slowly* Do go on.

BS: Well.

13:04 #194.

StopTheBS

Regular Member.

Reports.

Ok. So I was wrong about the 2nd owner.So,"C" when you are willing to meet let me know. Until then "C" you can continue your lies to the folks on this board that are dumb enough to believe you. I'm out.LE: *Ponders this for a moment. Sips brandy * But "Vicky" begins with a "V," BS. And you stated that you've met her, so.

BS: I KNOW THAT! I know things.

TT: YEAH! He does. He really, REALLY does.

LE: Go back to what you were doing, Troy. Let me rephrase that.

TT: Too late [glup]

LE: *Sigh* You were saying, BS?

#203.

StopTheBS

Regular Member.

Reports.

Again I'm not revealing my sources but I assure you they are better than yours. I agree with Legal on some things. Troy has tried to manipulate this board just like Meat / Jenna does. But I also know that Legal has a similar motive in trying to get business for certain escorts. Just as he said the hammer was falling in September but that didn't happen, hes still trying to put fear there. Why not just let it be McGee? Got that from a song.

Le has been at the stadium and nothing came of it but the firing of one girl.LE: Right. So I am correct about some things, Troy is a manipulator and cops at the stadium? Got it.

TT: YEAH! Wait a minute.

BS: Sorry about that. I really don't think you're slime. I just said that because I missed you.

TT: Really?

[scene deleted for the sake of minors reading this board and to protect the appetite of everyone else]

LE: * Downs glass of brandy and refills, then chugs again *

TT: You OK, Vicky?

LE: Who?

BS: The person we say you are.

LE: Right. I'm fine. Mostly. Troy? Your recitation, sir.

TT: Huh?

LE: * Stunned silence * What I said to BS earlier.

TT: I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT! I know things, too. I really, REALLY do.

LE: * Puffs pipe, stares at twins on couch *

TT: Should I say something now?

LE: Please.

TT: Well.

11-02-11 11:02 #188.

TheRealTroy

Regular Member.

Reports.

Read stopthebs previous post. Ss owner was a provider and the owner before that was as well. Brittany and Tracy. Not on here to sword fight but legal your friends feathergill and Smith are putting you in a nag spot. I don't think your free attorney friend would like.LE: * Stares at twins * So is Vicky "feathergill and Smith?" Both of them? What of this free attorney? I'm confused.

BS: That figures.

TT: [glup] YEAH!

LE: OK.

* The three (well, two and one-half) men stare silently across the room at one another. Minutes pass. A onerous smell begins to fill the room. Legal rises and opens the window, fanning his nose *

BS: Sorry about that.

TT: * gives shit-eating grin to Legal * I'm not.

LE: * Returns to comfy chair, sips brandy, clears throat * I think I understand now, gentlemen.

BS: I'll bet you do, Vicky.

TT: Yeah, I'll just bet. $5K in fact. No really, I will.

LE: You're both bat-shit crazy.

[Fade to black]

Just so we are clear on this, Troy,"I am not who you think I am" is the point of the story. By going TO a place, it does not convert me into the OWNER of that place. There are some legal technicalities there, of course, and a bit of surgery would be required. Whatever your delusions and the reasons for them (I'm sure they're rattling around in your head somewhere,) I am not Vicky. I've met her, I like her style, but I'm not her.

And yes, you are in fact bat-shit crazy.

Bbg24
12-22-11, 16:53
Dude why? All your going to do is end up giving this chick you personal info and paying her phone bills and shit. That and feedin her hungry ass kids. These chicks are in it for the buck man. Wise up and find a chick outside the game. Can't make a ho into a housewife.There is no upside. They don't change.

Two Nutts
12-22-11, 21:56
Had a nice table shower and massage from an older gal named Kim at the AMP in NA. Funny how sometimes I like to take the AMP rout over the body rub chicks. Something about those older asians and the way they get into it always provides for a good time even if they aren't as attractive.Hope you get back to me before tomorrow morning. I plan on heading down that way. Whom did you see and where. Cost $ Sorry man. I ment to send this via pm. See what mixing budlights and chasing with some tasty margaritas will do for you.
Please pm any info you care to share.

Kyowa
12-23-11, 02:39
Had a nice table shower and massage from an older gal named Kim at the AMP in NA. Funny how sometimes I like to take the AMP rout over the body rub chicks. Something about those older asians and the way they get into it always provides for a good time even if they aren't as attractive.
Hope you get back to me before tomorrow morning. I plan on heading down that way. Whom did you see and where. Cost? Sorry man. I ment to send this via pm. See what mixing budlights and chasing with some tasty margaritas will do for you. Please pm any info you care to share.There were 2 a' m' p's in NA that I knew of: 1 right downtown (across the street from a big furniture-store in an old department-store-type building) with the entrance right on the corner of another older-style downtown building at the intersection, & another a few miles uphill in a little mini-duplex or mini-triplex office-building (I think there's an accountant next-door to it) with pull-in-off-the-street parking in front. There's 1 named "Choe" or "Chloe" I think, & 1 of them is either named "Pearl" or is on Pearl Street: but I can't remember which is which for either name or address! Apologies for not having more accurate memory; I've been to the 1 downtown that advertised for a "hot stone massage" just after they had opened I think: I thought it was overpriced (f / s = 2×ben + 10 total) because older slighty droppy-boobed gal was somewhat mechanical + rushed + shorted my time for 1_&_done! Never had an app't at the 1 uphill: the 1 time I stopped they were busy at the time & I couldn't wait around; a very attractive young Chinese girl, in a very sexy tight "sheath" mini-dress, was the receptionist in the foyer but I don't know if she was also a massuesse or not! Good luck, hope this helps; please p' m' me with details for either (or any others north of the River) for my next visit through?

Thanks in advance, for any help; sincerely: A K

EscortMe1977
12-23-11, 07:22
What a great read, If Legal Eagle was a superhero, I'd gladly humble myself to be his sidekick, this shit was too fuckin funny. True and funny.

Scene 1, Act III: The Big Announcement

* Fade in and enter stage: Legal Eagle sitting in a comfy chair wearing a smoking jacket, an ascot and puffing an English smoking pipe. Large, leather-bound book laying open across his lap, snifter of warmed brandy on antique table alongside. Gold-framed photographs of The Troy, the stadium and Ethel Merman adorn the table top next to the snifter. A small Scottish Terrier named "JohnnyB" is laying at Legal's feet gnawing a handcuffed-shaped rubber chew toy. Sound of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On' drifts in the background. The Troy laying on a fainting couch nearby, wringing his hands in frustration and, uncomfortably, attempted self-fellatio "

LE: So, Troy. Tell me how things are with you.

TT: [gag, glup]

LE: *Stunned silence. Collects his thoughts and then* If you could, for just moment, share your thoughts.

TT: *Wipes mouth* Do I have to?

LE: *Cringing* Yes (unfortunately.)

TT: I think you own an escort service.

LE: Stay in character, Troy. We're in my den, and you are my patient.

TT: [glup. Gag]

LE: Troy?

TT: [slurp] Sorry.

LE: You were saying?

TT: I think you own an escort service. The ABE Company, in fact.

LE: [Stunned silence] Really? You are serious?

TT: Yes. *Twists his hair, mostly*

LE: The ABE Company? The place I've been a couple of times?

LE: Where did YOU come from?

TT: He was already here.

LE: Right. *Makes note to increase dosage*

BS: We think that you are really the lady that owns that rip-off spot.

LE: So you have stated. And you realize I have a penis? Not first-hand of course, but.

TT; *Appears momentarily confused* But you HAVE to be her! I mean him. I mean. I'm not sure what I mean.

BS: We discussed this Troy. Stick to the plan.

LE: Plan?

TT: [glup. Glop]

LE: The "bs," you mean?

BS: *glares at Legal*

LE: I'm just saying.

TT: You are Vicky. I just know it. Somebody told me so.

BS: Yeah.

LE: * Looks slowly back and forth at conjoined twins laying on fainting couch * OK. But I have a penis. Really.

TT: So do I. Mostly.

LE:. And she doesn't, as far as I know.

BS: Not what I heard, and I know alot. I know her and she told me so herself.

LE: Is that true, Troy?

TT: [glop. Glub]

LE: The 'bs," you mean?

BS: *still glaring at Legal*

LE: OK. So you think I am really a woman and that I own an escort service that I have been to a few times. Is that pretty much where we are on this?

BS: YEAH!

TT: Ditto!

LE: At least we're getting somewhere. BS? Your recitation, sir.

BS: Huh?

LE: *Sighs* I mean you can offer your reasons.

BS: I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT! I know things.

LE: Right. *sips brandy, puffs pipe slowly* Do go on.

13:04 #194.

StopTheBS

Regular Member.

Reports.

LE: *Ponders this for a moment. Sips brandy * But "Vicky" begins with a "V," BS. And you stated that you've met her, so.

BS: I KNOW THAT! I know things.

TT: YEAH! He does. He really, REALLY does.

LE: Go back to what you were doing, Troy. Let me rephrase that.

TT: Too late [glup]

LE: *Sigh* You were saying, BS?

#203.

StopTheBS

Regular Member.

Reports.

LE: Right. So I am correct about some things, Troy is a manipulator and cops at the stadium? Got it.

TT: YEAH! Wait a minute.

BS: Sorry about that. I really don't think you're slime. I just said that because I missed you.

TT: Really?

[scene deleted for the sake of minors reading this board and to protect the appetite of everyone else]

LE: * Downs glass of brandy and refills, then chugs again *

TT: You OK, Vicky?

LE: Who?

BS: The person we say you are.

LE: Right. I'm fine. Mostly. Troy? Your recitation, sir.

TT: Huh?

LE: * Stunned silence * What I said to BS earlier.

TT: I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT! I know things, too. I really, REALLY do.

LE: * Puffs pipe, stares at twins on couch *

TT: Should I say something now?

LE: Please.

TT: Well.

11-02-11 11:02 #188.

TheRealTroy

Regular Member.

Reports.

LE: * Stares at twins * So is Vicky "feathergill and Smith?" Both of them? What of this free attorney? I'm confused.

BS: That figures.

TT: [glup] YEAH!

LE: OK.

* The three (well, two and one-half) men stare silently across the room at one another. Minutes pass. A onerous smell begins to fill the room. Legal rises and opens the window, fanning his nose *

BS: Sorry about that.

TT: * gives shit-eating grin to Legal * I'm not.

LE: * Returns to comfy chair, sips brandy, clears throat * I think I understand now, gentlemen.

BS: I'll bet you do, Vicky.

TT: Yeah, I'll just bet. $5K in fact. No really, I will.

LE: You're both bat-shit crazy.

[Fade to black]

Just so we are clear on this, Troy,"I am not who you think I am" is the point of the story. By going TO a place, it does not convert me into the OWNER of that place. There are some legal technicalities there, of course, and a bit of surgery would be required. Whatever your delusions and the reasons for them (I'm sure they're rattling around in your head somewhere,) I am not Vicky. I've met her, I like her style, but I'm not her.

And yes, you are in fact bat-shit crazy.

TheRealTroy
12-23-11, 08:44
Legal you are great at verbal jousting but you should be its your job. At some point seem like you would have provided proof as to me and DeLeon having a business or go back to you first post where jbg called you out and you were proven wrong about the bust. You all said clients were soon going to be contacted, and another bust would happen in September, none of that was true. There's no doubt your a better bullshit*are than me. To my monger friends on here a few facts for you. Vicki is only part owner, Abe is also ran by an attorney her bf, which indeed like he says (le past post) represents a blonde (works for Abe now) that her ad is a night ad and was on news awhile back that used to work for 1501, hence the hatred toward them and also me not wanting to have a meeting with them so hey could talk me into raising prices to help them out and be more comparable to them. There is alot more to story but that's the tip, I hope some realize he is a good speaker and makes some valid points on mongering but he is and had been wrong on many things. Finally to you Ramon / legal I know you think I'm a southend redneck that doest have a clue and I would probably go away after your threats but I didn't jump into this without a clue. My father served 22years on law enforcement intown, the lady who is not my biological mom managed, ran and owns one of the popular strip clubs discussed on here often. And lastly lawyered up from day 1.

TheRealTroy
12-23-11, 08:53
What a great read, If Legal Eagle was a superhero, I'd gladly humble myself to be his sidekick, this shit was too fuckin funny. True and funny.Your not Vicky there is no doubt there, I've spoke to her many times, but Abe isn't ran and owned by just Vicki you know that. Ramon, who is an attorney andher Guy runs and owns with her, mongers if your buddies with girls just ask sometime.

Two Nutts
12-23-11, 09:57
There were 2 a' m' p's in NA that I knew of: 1 right downtown (across the street from a big furniture-store in an old department-store-type building) with the entrance right on the corner of another older-style downtown building at the intersection, & another a few miles uphill in a little mini-duplex or mini-triplex office-building (I think there's an accountant next-door to it) with pull-in-off-the-street parking in front. There's 1 named "Choe" or "Chloe" I think, & 1 of them is either named "Pearl" or is on Pearl Street: but I can't remember which is which for either name or address! Apologies for not having more accurate memory; I've been to the 1 downtown that advertised for a "hot stone massage" just after they had opened I think: I thought it was overpriced (f / s = 2×ben + 10 total) because older slighty droppy-boobed gal was somewhat mechanical + rushed + shorted my time for 1_&_done! Never had an app't at the 1 uphill: the 1 time I stopped they were busy at the time & I couldn't wait around; a very attractive young Chinese girl, in a very sexy tight "sheath" mini-dress, was the receptionist in the foyer but I don't know if she was also a massuesse or not! Good luck, hope this helps; please p' m' me with details for either (or any others north of the River) for my next visit through?

Thanks in advance, for any help; sincerely: A KI'm familar with thos places, Choes is hit and miss on service and girls. The one on Pearl St. DT N. A. Has been miss evereytime. To rushed and overpriced.

I thought White was on to somthing new. Anyway I sent you a pm for some utr play. I know things too. (in referense to the prevous novel)

Sunycide
12-23-11, 10:54
"The Troy laying on a fainting couch nearby, wringing his hands in frustration and, uncomfortably, attempting self-fellatio "

That line by itself is my nominee for post if the year. I spit out a perfectly mixed cup of coffee on that one. Don't even attempt to try and get a post to rival that one sentence. You won't find one. Anywhere. Period.

Merry Christmas to all!

White
12-23-11, 11:56
I'm familar with thos places, Choes is hit and miss on service and girls. The one on Pearl St. DT N. A. Has been miss evereytime. To rushed and overpriced.

I thought White was on to somthing new. Anyway I sent you a pm for some utr play. I know things too. (in referense to the prevous novel) Yeah it was Pearl St. Sorry nothing new. Just basically was mentioning it's fun to go to the old AMPs after seeing body rub girls for so long. Little change of pace I guess. Now how about this UTR stuff man? Hit me up.

Joelouky
12-23-11, 14:03
Thinking about visiting one of the 80-85 dollar body rub girls. How much should one tip or does one tip when a standard ending is provided by one of these ladies?It would say it depends. If after the session you decide you will probably not come back to see her again, I would keep the tip in the 10-15 dollar range. If you liked the session and plan to come back again, I would tip atleast double that. Several of these ladies put info in their phones to remind them if you call back again. Information like, did she like you overall, did you smell or not and did you tip well or not. If a provider has you down as a good tipper, your future sessions have to possibility of being even better.

Bbg24
12-23-11, 14:25
Who provides a great massage with extras. Seems most are either / or. Why can't we have both?

Bbg24
12-23-11, 14:35
Young, hot, nice-she's difficult to beat. Has anyone gotten a broader menu from her?

Joelouky
12-23-11, 18:00
Young, hot, nice-she's difficult to beat. Has anyone gotten a broader menu from her?Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Doctor Z
12-24-11, 00:37
Scene 1, Act III: The Big Announcement

And yes, you are in fact bat-shit crazy.Dude! WTF? That is some of the funniest shit I seen up in this forum, man! Laughed thru that whole MF, man!

Legal Eagle
12-24-11, 02:16
Legal you are great at verbal jousting but you should be its your job.Thank you.

At some point seem like you would have provided proof as to me and DeLeon having a business or go back to you first post where jbg called you out and you were proven wrong about the bust.You are referring to yourself in the third person, Troy."Johnballgame" was your handle, remember? The couch is still available. RTFF is the best response I can offer (for the sake of brevity.)

You all said clients were soon going to be contacted, and another bust would happen in September, none of that was true.I said that clients on the list would be contacted in the event that there was no settlement and a trial ensued. The court cases are still pending, Troy; a fact of which you are keenly aware. Just lean over and ask Deleon if your memory is foggy.

There's no doubt your a better bullshit*are than me.Which, even in the court of public opinion, constitutes a confession on your part as to being a bullshit*are. For my part, I offer no such concession. Facts are facts.

To my monger friends on here a few facts for you.Brace yourself.

Vicki is only part owner, Abe is also ran by an attorney her bf, which indeed like he says (le past post) represents a blonde (works for Abe now) that her ad is a night ad and was on news awhile back that used to work for 1501, hence the hatred toward them and also me not wanting to have a meeting with them so hey could talk me into raising prices to help them out and be more comparable to them.I do not represent anyone working for the ABE Company. If Vicky has someone that worked for My1501 presently working for the ABE Company, you would be in a better position to know than I. Whomever this provider may be, she is not my client nor the client to whom I referred when I first appeared on this board, Troy. Again, you are assuming I am someone else.

There is alot more to story but that's the tip,Of a very large iceberg, no doubt. It appears that you are making friends all over, Troy. If there is animosity among you and the ABE Company, it has absolutely nothing to do with me or the reason I have shared information that has come to me. I am not connected to that company other than as a monger who enjoys the service. Your apparent conflict with Vicky is yours alone, Troy.

I hope some realize he is a good speaker and makes some valid points on mongering but he is and had been wrong on many things.Felt like Christmas for just a second there.

Finally to you Ramon / legalMy name is not Ramon, Troy. Wrong guy.

I know you think I'm a southend redneck that doest have a clue and I would probably go away after your threats but I didn't jump into this without a clue. My father served 22years on law enforcement intown, the lady who is not my biological mom managed, ran and owns one of the popular strip clubs discussed on here often. And lastly lawyered up from day 1.Kudos to your father for his service to the community, sincerely. As for your reference to your mother's apparent status in the industry, I am not sure what relevance that has to the discussion regarding law enforcement activity at the stadium. Your attempted osmotic adoption of her experience in the trade does, however, raise my opinion of you ever so slightly if that makes you feel any better. I do not know what end of town you are from or whether your neck is red, brown or purple with candy stripes. We have never met, spoken or exchanged furtive glances to the best of my knowledge. I am sure the girls who do not work for you think you are just charming. I do have a question, though:

Why would a simple man who claims to be "only a landlord" require "lawyering up" on Day 1 or any other day?

Abe Girl Vicky
12-24-11, 17:15
To my monger friends on here a few facts for you. Vicki is only part owner, Abe is also ran by an attorney her bf, which indeed like he says (le past post) represents a blonde (works for Abe now) that her ad is a night ad and was on news awhile back that used to work for 1501, hence the hatred toward them and also me not wanting to have a meeting with them so hey could talk me into raising prices to help them out and be more comparable to them. There is alot more to story but that's the tip, I hope some realize he is a good speaker and makes some valid points on mongering but he is and had been wrong on many things. Finally to you Ramon / legal I know you think I'm a southend redneck that doest have a clue and I would probably go away after your threats but I didn't jump into this without a clue. My father served 22years on law enforcement intown, the lady who is not my biological mom managed, ran and owns one of the popular strip clubs discussed on here often. And lastly lawyered up from day 1.You know that I don't come here often and post criticism of anyone in this forum, whether it is a hobbyist, one of my former A. B. E Girls or any provider. I do hope you'll forgive my response here (I know this is a forum for men,) but since I was messaged about my agency's name being dragged into this I believe you'll understand.

I don't know if "TheRealTroy" is the Troy that I have had the misfortune of tolerating for more than a year now, but if it is, let me straighten you and others reading this out on a few points. I never asked Troy for advice on any aspect of my agency; not in marketing, pricing or hiring. The real history is this:

I didn't know of Troy or anything about the bodyrub business when I started A. B. E. I think you can tell from some of my missteps in attracting and servicing bodyrub clients over the last couple of years. My agency was designed for escort patrons, and it was only after speaking with some of the girls that applied to A. B. E that I learned of this side of the business. I had many, many young ladies apply to register with A. B. E, and have worked hard to train and prepare them for service as professional escorts. I am still perfecting the bodyrub side of my agency, and you can count on more success in the further.

While I was building A. B. E, a few of the girls that applied mentioned previous bodyrub experience. Those of you who have been here awhile will remember a few of these beauties (Talas, Katie, Chelsea and Lexi, to name a few.) These girls were initially surprised by my price structure, and campaigned hard to convince me to lower my rates. While Lexi and I are not on good terms these days, she will tell you this is a fact if asked. Chelsea, too, may recall the "special" A. B. E offered to attract bodyrub clients at a temporarily reduced hourly rate. Anyone who has ever started a business knows the business plan is the heart and sole of your operation. I resisted lowering my rates because it was not consistent with my business plan projections. My plan was and is for a professional escort agency, not a bodyrub location. Merging the two has been complicated, because they are apples and oranges in many ways. It will happen, though, because I want to provide a one-stop shopping location for hobbyists in this area, and am bound and determined to make that happen.

At any rate, I first encountered Troy when one of his providers (Desirae) mentioned she had worked for him. She mentioned some of the "interview" tactics he uses with the girls he hires, and talked about about some of the services that bodyrub places offered. That was the extent of our discussion about Troy. I found out later that Desirae was apparently recruiting girls working for me (Talas and Katie, specifically) to leave A. B. E and go work for Troy. Katie refused, Talas left. I later had to let Lexi go, and Chelsea left with her (they have a close relationship in their personal life.) Each of them went to work for one of Troy's studios. Troy believes for whatever reason that when I formed A. B. E, I stole girls that worked for him and added them to my group of professional escorts. It was this that led him to recruit girls from my agency and take them to one or more of his shops. You may recall that when these girls began working for him, their advertisements prominently displayed the "NO LONGER WITH ABE" language. This was included deliberately by Troy as a way to insult me and harm my agency because he believed that I stole girls from him. I didn't even know him, and the girls applied with A. B. E on their own.

Since that time, Troy has contacted me and encouraged me to have my girls sleep with clients; for "free," as he describes it, arguing that by selling the services and giving away the sex it is somehow not illegal. I could not make this up. That is a direct quote from Troy to me. I told him in no uncertain terms to "F___ off," and cut off contact with him.

The next time I encountered Troy was when he came to A. B. E to meet with Lauren for a session. That's right, Troy of the Stadium came to A. B. E and paid for service. Now I don't know about all the information Legal Eagle has stated about the interaction of Troy and 1501, but consider this: When Troy came to see Lauren, during the session he recruited her to quit A. B. E and go to work for-you guessed it-1501. Lauren told me about it, and mentioned that she wanted to work for both locations because she needed the money. I didn't stop her, but did warn her that what we do as professional escorts is different than what was rumored to go on at 1501 (there was talk of their activities even then.) Lauren met with the owners of 1501, was photographed, and worked there for three days before quitting after confirming first-hand that the rumors were true. This was about a month before 1501 was raided. He has been calling Lauren non-stop since the day she quit 1501 trying to get her to return. Call me and I'll put her on the phone and she will confirm this herself if you like. It is interesting that he recruited her for 1501 and not the stadium. Just a coincidence, I suppose.

I do have a fiance, his name is Ramon and he is an attorney here in Louisville. Some of the seniors on the board know this as we have discussed it before any of this conversation about 1501 and the stadium began. I have also met a few of you, so you know who I am from personal experience. I can confirm that Ramon is not Legal Eagle. I met Legal, although I didn't realize it at the time, when he came to see Tabitha. He is a polite, professional person and was happy with his services. I know he has come back at least once to see one of my other girls. Who he was only came to my attention when Lauren (who reads this forum) brought "Legal Eagle" to my and Ramon's attention when discussing the conversation taking place on the forum about 1501 and the stadium. So if it helps any, Legal was posting here before either Ramon or I knew anything about him, the discussion or what was taking place in the forum. Lauren, again, can confirm this if asked.

Troy contacted me again a few weeks after Lauren quit 1501 and repeated his "business advice." I told him not to call again, and had to get off the telephone because I was so upset. Ramon took over the conversation and told Troy never to return to A. B. E or he would have him arrested for trespassing. Troy responded by threatening to have "five cop cars at your place in an hour." Ramon took him up on his threat. No cops came. That was the last of the contact I had with Troy and the last I care to have. That was and is the only contact between Ramon and Troy.

Again, I don't know the full extent of what is going on with Legal Eagle and Troy, but it does not involve A. B. E. What I do know is that Troy has peeled girls away from A. B. E through one of his girls, has bad-mouthed my agency and encouraged my former girls to do so (or convinced them they had reason to do so,) recruited one of my escorts for 1501 and harassed her since, and threatened to send cops to my location. I have never asked him for advice, and don't need it from someone who, like the man he's recruiting for, offers cheap sex at a volume discount. Unlike Troy, I have personally been in this business as a professional exotic dancer and professional escort, so I don't need advice from a low-file pimp riding his mama's coattails and dogging everyone else in the process.

You are a liar, Troy, and if you have done something to piss Legal off, I do hope you get all that's coming to you. I own A. B. E, by myself, lock, stock and barrel. Ramon helps me with legal and administrative work, but I own it and you know it. I don't need anything from you except to never come back to my place as both Ramon and I told you. Keep my agency's name out of this.

RabbitBuggs
12-24-11, 17:30
After a bad experience with an escort decided to go back to a safe haven I always end up at an AMP met with Liza older nice lady covered experience for $.6, nice dream, but since I always go there or State street NA, they treat me good. Recommend highly.

Pauline in NA same experience for the same investment.

TheRealTroy
12-24-11, 20:53
For all the commentary in this thread addressing the "can't wait until the cops are outed" aspects of the discussion, a few of you seem to be missing (or ignoring) rather fundamental points:

1. The girls WERE engaged in prostitution on a grand scale. None of the girls arrested and charged have accused the officers of engaging in sex acts. Any assertion by the girls (charged or uncharged) suggesting this will fall on deaf ears. This is not the same scenario as what occurred in Jefferson County. LMPD's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) actually allowed for completion of sexual acts by officers as long as it was approved by the chain of command in advance and (assuming the officer was married) discussed with the spouse (I could not make this up.) Furthermore, undressing and even touching the girls (in areas other than genitalia and breasts) is not prohibited by any police undercover operation procedure in any police department involved in this investigation (I know this from first-hand information.)

2. The client list is, again, only a means to an end. The relevant information about sexual acts was stored in spreadsheets on the office computer and online backup files. It is this information which, when compared with the client lists, identifies who did what and to whom. The information confirming this came from girls who have worked at My1501.

3. The live video feed found at Tri-State Distributors was not simply of the lobby and entry areas. My1501's operation included webcam and live video-feed of the sessions. There is no telling how many of the sessions were uploaded and sold as online porn. There is a huge market for this, and My1501 was heavily involved in this (along with another large-scale operation here in Louisville. Those of you who frequent several of the more popular south Dixie and south Louisville locations may already be aware of this.) Again, this information has been confirmed by former employees of My1501.

And finally.

4. Follow the advice of several of the long-term posters here regarding protecting your anonymity. Don't confuse the alleged lack of prosecution funds or vague assertions of "the girls were victims" fool you into believing that this is an inconsequential investigation. The owners are going to be indicted at the end of this investigation, and that is always serious. The real question is which of the employees (present and former) will drop the business owners in. If there are any disgruntled former employees, except the birds to start chirping loudly very soon.#1and #3. False report by you. Police completed sex acts and no live feeds in rooms

TheRealTroy
12-24-11, 21:43
Today I decided to take the plunge and try this out this location. I had "RTFF" and understood that, much like Kings Island, there is a charge at the gate. Met and spent time with a late-30ish brunette named "Tabitha" at their location in OL. Attractive accommodations and a pleasurable mature woman. This location is not for the financially timid. I will offer that the funds I spent were worth the investment. Will PM specifics as requested.You join this site rite after raid. You don't have any real reviews of girls except this gem basically patting yourself onback. But seems you like to always down 1501, stadium, hot rocks and other escorts. People on here mostly down Abe and their tactics, but lets put this together legaleagle. Abe is owned by a lawyer, you are about their only positive reviews, your post are only about your competition. Those are facts son. Mongers feel free to read his posts from day 1. They either attack other establishments or praise his.

ThePinkDaisy
12-25-11, 01:24
I do have a fiance, his name is Ramon and he is an attorney here in Louisville. Some of the seniors on the board know this as we have discussed it before any of this conversation about 1501 and the stadium began. I have also met a few of you, so you know who I am from personal experience. I can confirm that Ramon is not Legal Eagle. I met Legal, although I didn't realize it at the time, when he came to see Tabitha. He is a polite, professional person and was happy with his services. I know he has come back at least once to see one of my other girls. Who he was only came to my attention when Lauren (who reads this forum) brought "Legal Eagle" to my and Ramon's attention when discussing the conversation taking place on the forum about 1501 and the stadium. So if it helps any, Legal was posting here before either Ramon or I knew anything about him, the discussion or what was taking place in the forum. Lauren, again, can confirm this if asked.I can confirm part of what Vicky is saying here. It was me who was first blamed by Troy or his friend SBS for Legal Eagle's warnings about the Stadium. SBS who we believe to be Troy said that Legal Eagle was put up to the spreading of rumors about the Stadium on a sex site to help my business. Although I roughly advertise only once every month or so due to having enough regulars to get by just fine. And although I provide a different service that the Stadium girls, am in a different age bracket, a different city and state, and my advertisements are placed in a different location, I suppose someone had to be blamed. But to anyone with common sense, it made absolutely no sense. If the Stadium shuts down, the men who frequent them will go to someone else of similarity, they aren't going to stroll over to the Therapeutic Massage section all of a sudden and seek my advertisement and services. And being that there are dozens and dozens of other girls like the Stadium girls. Well, it just makes no sense that I would benefit in any way. It did make for a good laugh though. Via PM. Everytime it was said by SBS that I put Legal up to this, we'd chuckle at how much control I could have over an attorney, that he would spent hours, days, months on this board all for,"ME"! Now it is no longer me who is to blame for the Stadium rumors, now the blame was carelessly and unfairly tossed to Vicky and A. B. E.

I can honestly say that I do not know Legal Eagle's identity, but have emailed with him a few times and it was about something other than this industry. I asked him a question about something entirely different that I had read and wanted an attorney to help interpret the legal wording, which he kindly did. I don't know if I have ever met him of course, because I do not know who he is. I can confirm that he said to me in similiar words via an email,"I have no interest in Troy or the Stadium, I am here to help mongers with the MY1501 situation and I have a client that I am working for who informed me of this board." So if Eagle were Ramon, he wouldn't have told me it took his client to show him the board. He would have already known about it and wouldn't have said anything at all about how he came to know of the board. He told me this long before the accusation from Troy that he is Ramon." So it wasn't said as part of his,"covering up". It was said months ago. If Eagle were Ramon, it woudn't have taken Lauren to inform Vicky of the talk on this board, Vicky would have already known about it prior to Lauren's call.

As I said, I don't know who Legal really is, but I am telling you who I think he isn't based on my conversations with him. I think it is very unfair for someone to be blamed for something without proof or evidence and as I was unfairly blamed, it seems so is Vicky, her fiance Ramon and her A. B. E. company. Therefore, I felt the right thing to do was to let everyone know what I have experienced. If Legal has information on the Stadium then only he knows that. But for SBS / Troy to get on here and accuse people who have no involvement in this is unfair and it is wrong.

Sunycide
12-25-11, 03:38
You join this site rite after raid. You don't have any real reviews of girls except this gem basically patting yourself onback. But seems you like to always down 1501, stadium, hot rocks and other escorts. People on here mostly down Abe and their tactics, but lets put this together legaleagle. Abe is owned by a lawyer, you are about their only positive reviews, your post are only about your competition. Those are facts son. Mongers feel free to read his posts from day 1. They either attack other establishments or praise his.I could care less about all y'all, but even I, the casual observer, can recall the whole story of why Legal is here. Yeah he joined the site after the raid. He has stated as such.

Lastly, he has never downed 1501, the Stadium, ABE, or any of the girls. Ever. His only criticism is off the owners of some of those establishments and their practices.

I like the Cowboys. Jerry Jones is an asshole. I can separate the two. Maybe some of y'all can't.

/confused

Joelouky
12-25-11, 04:26
the lady who is not my biological mom managed, ran and owns one of the popular strip clubs discussed on here often.Wanda from Bottoms Up?

Doctor Z
12-25-11, 14:21
I could care less about all why'all, but even I, the casual observer, can recall the whole story of why Legal is here. Yeah he joined the site after the raid. He has stated as such.

Lastly, he has never downed 1501, the Stadium, ABE, or any of the girls. Ever. His only criticism is off the owners of some of those establishments and their practices.

I like the Cowboys. Jerry Jones is an asshole. I can separate the two. Maybe some of why'all can't.

/confusedI can dig it, sunycide. I been to ABE too and I like dealing with Lilly. Can't speak for other cats that been there. Don't know the lady that runs the spot but I like the chicks. Far as this Troy cat goes, from what I can see he been stalkin ABE for awhile given what Vicky said. That cat hasn't been straight up about nothin that he posts up in here because he uses different names and shit and was threatenin Legal and that other cat Jimtrueblue from what theyre saying. Legal's info has checked out and your right that I never heard that cat say nothin bad about any of the chicks workin these spots.

Legal Eagle
12-25-11, 19:32
I could care less about all why'all, but even I, the casual observer, can recall the whole story of why Legal is here. Yeah he joined the site after the raid. He has stated as such.

I like the Cowboys. Jerry Jones is an asshole. I can separate the two. Maybe some of why'all can't.

/confusedI appreciate you saying this, Sunycide, as well as those comments by ThePinkDaisy and Doctor Z. Troy will never understand or accept that he is wrong, period. After reading Vicky's post, I understand his concern about who he believes me to be. If I had stolen providers from a company, recruited for Deleon and threatened Vicky and other owners, I would likewise be concerned. To go to the extent of threatening even his own clients (like Jimtrueblue) for sharing valid information dealing with the stadium is unconscionable. I feel for those providers working with him. They are attractive girls, and frankly deserve to be associated with a person who does not jeopardize their safety or financial well-being with his nonsense.

TheRealTroy
12-26-11, 11:51
I appreciate you saying this, Sunycide, as well as those comments by ThePinkDaisy and Doctor Z. Troy will never understand or accept that he is wrong, period. After reading Vicky's post, I understand his concern about who he believes me to be. If I had stolen providers from a company, recruited for Deleon and threatened Vicky and other owners, I would likewise be concerned. To go to the extent of threatening even his own clients (like Jimtrueblue) for sharing valid information dealing with the stadium is unconscionable. I feel for those providers working with him. They are attractive girls, and frankly deserve to be associated with a person who does not jeopardize their safety or financial well-being with his nonsense.There are so many lies and inconsistencies in these post I will leave it up to clients to go with whatever they believe but the bong must have been in full effect last night. Here's my last post. Ask these trusted providers. Chelsey, Angelica, lexi and talas, if you knowthem well ask them all they were exposed to by this group. Joe you read very well, just an FYI.

BigGuy1234
12-26-11, 13:19
Is the stadium still good to go to right now? Or is there a better place to go. I haven't been there in a long time so look for a nice dream.

ReadyForDay
12-26-11, 16:40
Like any other accident or a Jerry Springer episode I have had a hard time not reading the posts and found some humorus, but there is so much banter about he said, she said conversations that really do not matter. I hope this is winding down and this forum can get back to what it was intended for.

Joelouky
12-27-11, 02:02
Joe you read very well, just an FYI.Excuse the hell out of me. Damn you are defensive lately.

Doctor Z
12-27-11, 02:15
Is the stadium still good to go to right now? Or is there a better place to go. I haven't been there in a long time so look for a nice dream.If you want to hang and get you rub and tug on with 5-0, thats the spot dude.

TheRealTroy
12-27-11, 09:44
Excuse the hell out of me. Damn you are defensive lately.Didn't mean it like that Joe, meant your guess wad a good one.

Bigtlvr
12-27-11, 13:48
This stupid banter between legal, troy and Vicky must stop. I've been away from the board for a few days and now have to wade through this stupid banter. Take it somewhere else. I can only speak for myself when I say that I really could not give a F- about all this back and forth. Saying something once is ok, but the back and forth trying to prove who is right and who is wrong just takes up space and wastes everone's time. Maybe Jackson will start a jr high board for you. However, in the interim STFU and let the rest of us talk about pussy.

Joelouky
12-27-11, 15:08
Didn't mean it like that Joe, meant your guess wad a good one.Gotcha. I misinterpretted the comment.

Speaking of Wanda, I was there a few weeks ago and her granddaughter (your niece I assume) was selling shots. I decided to ruffle Wanda feathers and told her I wanted to get some dances from her granddaughter. The look Wanda shot me damn near burned a hole through my chest. Good times.

Dave16
12-27-11, 16:16
This stupid banter between legal, troy and Vicky must stop. I've been away from the board for a few days and now have to wade through this stupid banter. Take it somewhere else. I can only speak for myself when I say that I really could not give a F- about all this back and forth. Saying something once is ok, but the back and forth trying to prove who is right and who is wrong just takes up space and wastes everone's time. Maybe Jackson will start a jr high board for you. However, in the interim STFU and let the rest of us talk about pussy.I'm a newbie on here, but I couldn't agree more.

In Luck
12-27-11, 16:18
Visited Preston Salon 61 on Saturday. Normal fee, full table shower, great full salon service with Toi (sp.).

The Big1
12-27-11, 16:57
I can confirm part of what Vicky is saying here. It was me who was first blamed by Troy or his friend SBS for Legal Eagle's warnings about the Stadium. SBS who we believe to be Troy said that Legal Eagle was put up to the spreading of rumors about the Stadium on a sex site to help my business. Although I roughly advertise only once every month or so due to having enough regulars to get by just fine. And although I provide a different service that the Stadium girls, am in a different age bracket, a different city and state, and my advertisements are placed in a different location, I suppose someone had to be blamed. But to anyone with common sense, it made absolutely no sense. If the Stadium shuts down, the men who frequent them will go to someone else of similarity, they aren't going to stroll over to the Therapeutic Massage section all of a sudden and seek my advertisement and services. And being that there are dozens and dozens of other girls like the Stadium girls. Well, it just makes no sense that I would benefit in any way. It did make for a good laugh though. Via PM. Everytime it was said by SBS that I put Legal up to this, we'd chuckle at how much control I could have over an attorney, that he would spent hours, days, months on this board all for,"ME"! Now it is no longer me who is to blame for the Stadium rumors, now the blame was carelessly and unfairly tossed to Vicky and A. B. E.

I can honestly say that I do not know Legal Eagle's identity, but have emailed with him a few times and it was about something other than this industry. I asked him a question about something entirely different that I had read and wanted an attorney to help interpret the legal wording, which he kindly did. I don't know if I have ever met him of course, because I do not know who he is. I can confirm that he said to me in similiar words via an email,"I have no interest in Troy or the Stadium, I am here to help mongers with the MY1501 situation and I have a client that I am working for who informed me of this board." So if Eagle were Ramon, he wouldn't have told me it took his client to show him the board. He would have already known about it and wouldn't have said anything at all about how he came to know of the board. He told me this long before the accusation from Troy that he is Ramon." So it wasn't said as part of his,"covering up". It was said months ago. If Eagle were Ramon, it woudn't have taken Lauren to inform Vicky of the talk on this board, Vicky would have already known about it prior to Lauren's call.

As I said, I don't know who Legal really is, but I am telling you who I think he isn't based on my conversations with him. I think it is very unfair for someone to be blamed for something without proof or evidence and as I was unfairly blamed, it seems so is Vicky, her fiance Ramon and her A. B. E. Company. Therefore, I felt the right thing to do was to let everyone know what I have experienced. If Legal has information on the Stadium then only he knows that. But for SBS / Troy to get on here and accuse people who have no involvement in this is unfair and it is wrong.What a turn on, brains and beauty!

JumpBalls
12-28-11, 00:06
Don't want to intrude on the ongoing conversation here, but recently saw the name Talas pop up. Is Talas / Chrissy still around? Still providing? I've seen one or two that remind me of her but not sure. Man she was hot!

Louky25
12-28-11, 13:06
She lives up in northern Indiana and not in the biz.

She is missed and is my ATF.

Don't want to intrude on the ongoing conversation here, but recently saw the name Talas pop up. Is Talas / Chrissy still around? Still providing? I've seen one or two that remind me of her but not sure. Man she was hot!

BlazerLazer
12-28-11, 13:19
She lives up in northern Indiana and not in the biz.

She is missed and is my ATF.I too have to say she was awesome. Saw her at Stadium and off Bardstown Road. Sam was hot too!

Robert710
12-28-11, 13:31
Made my bi-monthly visit recently and all was copasetic. Asked as usual for extra's, nothing availalbe. YMMV. Very nice just standard TS, massage, and HE total time 50 mintues, total OoP 1.

BigThang
12-28-11, 17:38
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-afternoon-21/2813118

Bigtlvr
12-29-11, 00:45
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-afternoon-21/2813118Go check it out yourself and report back. I doubt / hope no one will give you info as a newb. Sorry, but you need to build up some credibility on here. FYI, there is info on this place on this board if you will take the time to rtff.

Legal Eagle
12-29-11, 05:06
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-afternoon-21/2813118By "information" do you mean confirmation? I do not recall reading anything about any of these girls, officer.

Bjustice
12-29-11, 14:40
You're so funny! Thanks for the compliment! I love my fan club of "one".Consider it at least 2 members of your fan club. Intellect seems hard to come by these days.

Synopsisav
12-29-11, 15:17
You're so funny! Thanks for the compliment! I love my fan club of "one".Make that two. You're okay in my book. (; </)

BTW, thanks for the Christmas wishes. Hope yours was as good as mine.

On a separate note, I am I the only one who likes the LE / Troy debates? Hell that is half the reason I come to this board now: pure entertainment. But it's getting a little one sided, as there is no comeback from that story Legal posted about Troy and the self service fellatio routine.

TheSportScout
12-29-11, 15:40
You're so funny! Thanks for the compliment! I love my fan club of "one".I had hoped to be the second member of your fan club but it appears as though I am the third.

I have not even had the pleasure of meeting you but intelligence and with is a huge turn on for me. You are already near the top of my list!

SS,

TheSportScout
12-29-11, 15:43
By "information" do you mean confirmation? I do not recall reading anything about any of these girls, officer.Leave it to Eagle to swoop in and drop another gem! Ever wonder if an officer would trade intel for doughnuts?

ThePinkDaisy
12-29-11, 16:00
I had hoped to be the second member of your fan club but it appears as though I am the third.

I have not even had the pleasure of meeting you but intelligence and with is a huge turn on for me. You are already near the top of my list!

SS, SS,

I usually don't contact members on this board and don't return PM unless I already know them, but I was honestly tempted with you. You really seem like a great guy baesd on your posts, I can sense it through what you say. I don't see new people often, but do yourself a favor, if you call to schedule, don't tell me who you are or that you use this site. As odd as it sounds, it will ruin the session.

ThePinkDaisy
12-29-11, 16:19
I had hoped to be the second member of your fan club but it appears as though I am the third.

SSI think my last post may seem confusing so let me rephrase. I am saying, I would like to see you as I can tell you are a good person and also that you respect a woman's privacy if she asks for it. Anyone who respects me, I will gladly see. Therefore, you are the type of client I would love to have. I like to surround myself with good people, like you. However, if you tell me when calling or during the session what your handle is on here and / or that you are a member of this site. It makes me tense. Your session will not be natural and it won't be one worth writing about (not that I want you to write about it, in fact I don't). But we want it to at least be a nice, relaxing one. So keep your secret to yourself, I don't want to know about it.

OneSwiss
12-29-11, 16:34

SS, Can I be the fourth member? As the gentleman says a lady with intelligence is always a great find.

IloveHEs
12-29-11, 18:21
Was in town for business and decided to make the trek across the bridge to New Albany for a massage this afternoon. Spa is fairly public, but you could park around back if you feel the need, but it looks like your car would probably get broken into after dark. I got the hour for $80. Start with a TS, then into the sauna for a couple of minutes to dry off. Massage was okay, I like that they have the rails above the massage bed so they can walk on your back. Tipping was an issue and I was not prepared. Their tipping schedule is all screwed up for extras. Seniors can PM me for details on that. All in all it was good and I left happy.

Poo P Pants
12-29-11, 21:31
Was in town for business and decided to make the trek across the bridge to New Albany for a massage this afternoon. Spa is fairly public, but you could park around back if you feel the need, but it looks like your car would probably get broken into after dark. I got the hour for $80. Start with a TS, then into the sauna for a couple of minutes to dry off. Massage was okay, I like that they have the rails above the massage bed so they can walk on your back. Tipping was an issue and I was not prepared. Their tipping schedule is all screwed up for extras. Seniors can PM me for details on that. All in all it was good and I left happy.Choe is my "go-to" AMP and I have never had any issues. 60 for 1/2 hour. 80 for the full hour with tips ranging from 40-140 depending on the massage requested. All very professional IMO.

Legal Eagle
12-29-11, 22:12
Leave it to Eagle to swoop in and drop another gem! Ever wonder if an officer would trade intel for doughnuts?I'll be here all week.

Member #5465
12-29-11, 23:53
Choe is my "go-to" AMP and I have never had any issues. 60 for 1/2 hour. 80 for the full hour with tips ranging from 40-140 depending on the massage requested. All very professional IMO.I plan to visit Choe since several have spoken well of it, but after my infatuation with my new provider wears off; were I a wealthy man I would be broke, I would probably become a sugar daddy to this one (luckily I work for a living and don't have that kind of cash!). However, I can get everything for. 7 (hour) and. 9 (tip) at FE, the AMP south (or east, need a map when I talk directions) of Louisville! Ask for Judy.

BigThang
12-29-11, 23:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kyowa
12-30-11, 02:28
Anybody had any of these ladies pm me please thanks

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-afternoon-21/2813118I don't see anything in the linked ad that specifies "ladies"{note: "ladies" is plural; the ad only says "her" + "she" which are both words denoting singular} which makes "BigThang"'s post doubly suspect! Legal beat me to posting something to call attention to the suspicious nature of (Officer?)"BigThang"'s question, however: "good on ya', mate" (to our own Eagle).

By "information" do you mean confirmation? I do not recall reading anything about any of these girls, officer.

Legal Eagle
12-30-11, 09:25
I don't see anything in the linked ad that specifies "ladies"{note: "ladies" is plural; the ad only says "her" + "she" which are both words denoting singular} which makes "BigThang"'s post doubly suspect! Legal beat me to posting something to call attention to the suspicious nature of (Officer?)"BigThang"'s question, however: "good on ya', mate" (to our own Eagle).You have sharp eyes, Kyowa. I wonder how many invectives Officer Not-So-Friendly uttered in our general direction in Jackson's pre-emptively struck post?

Kyowa
12-30-11, 09:55
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/It is my birthday, Outgoing, Sweet, ,6 foot tall-30/3137197/

Anyone had an app't with "Holly", before that "Jewl" at Vivid Awakenings, before that "Jade" also at Vivid Awakenings? Had app't with her (as "Jade" then) at Vivid in mid-October: first app't on Monday-morning when she was running late because she had to take her mom to the hospital for major surgery; she was distracted & nervous (understandable under those circumstances) & also said she was inexperienced as she was new to the relaxation-business! I see she advertises regularly now (Louisville ph# 438 6991 posted in ad. Independent?) so I'm curious if anyone has current experience with her? Please p' m' your experience (s)? Thanks, in advance, for help or useful info'; sincerely: A K

Kyowa
12-30-11, 11:17
You have sharp eyes, Kyowa. I wonder how many invectives Officer Not-So-Friendly uttered in our general direction in Jackson's pre-emptively struck post?I, too, would really like to know the details of what "largely argumentative" vituperation was directed at board-members who've remarked on the suspicious style of his (as of that point 2 posts) bold-faced questions! {+"SexyThing"'s question posted (with a link to a particular ad) & then immediately exactly-duplicated (same phrase, with same link, before it could have appeared & been publicly readable) by "BigThang" in the very next sequential post (his very first) on this thread}

Jake 4119
12-30-11, 11:54
I think the weaker one ran away into the sunset, peeing his pants and crying his little eyes out. Maybe he / they will return upon completion of learning self-fellatio. I too miss the drama there. It was hilarious, even though I was drung into it, it was still funny. I admit, I also miss it! A LOT!This may be the best post ever. I love the phrase 'self-fellatio. ' Wonderful. Nice to see an articulate lady who has a sense of humor.

LuckyLou
12-30-11, 13:37
You have sharp eyes, Kyowa. I wonder how many invectives Officer Not-So-Friendly uttered in our general direction in Jackson's pre-emptively struck post?I just clued in to what is being discussed. Actually, I just picked myself up off the floor, after having rolled around on the floor for a good 10 minutes repeating the call sign "BigThang" between convulsive fits of laughter and some reflexive coughing and gasping for air. I can barely type. BigThang, whew, that is priceless! Made my 2011, just at the bell too. Now I need some Advil and a nap.

LL

BrassRing
12-30-11, 14:39
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-afternoon-21/2813118Yes and very pleased. Good atmosphere & the ladies I have met were 10's and very nice.

StopTheBS
12-30-11, 14:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4157
12-30-11, 16:29
I plan to visit Choe since several have spoken well of it, but after my infatuation with my new provider wears off; were I a wealthy man I would be broke, I would probably become a sugar daddy to this one (luckily I work for a living and don't have that kind of cash!). However, I can get everything for. 7 (hour) and. 9 (tip) at FE, the AMP south (or east, need a map when I talk directions) of Louisville! Ask for Judy.I've been wondering about this. Is it okay to go and ask for a certain girl or do they frown upon that? I've always just assumed that they have a rotation and once a girl meets with a customer, then she takes a break when the next customer comes in, and lets another provider work. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask but I don't want to piss anyone off. Plus, I guess part of me likes the suspense of wondering (and finding out) what girl will show up in my room after I get the TS from the mamasan. I actually went to this place that you speak of just last night, and I got Yoko this time. She was pretty damn good too but the actual massage was pretty lackluster. I've now been to this place 3 times and gotten a different girl each time. They've all been fun but I guess Judy is def my favorite. Does anyone know how many different girls work there? I guess I'd like to sample them all! BTW, I really like the vibe there. As long as they know you and / or feel comfortable, they're all pretty nice and relaxed. The mamasan is even cool too! She and I crack jokes and have a damn good time!

Also, beforehand I tried to visit the other AMP in that area last night and the mamasan who answered the door was not friendly at all. I guess I spooked her cause she was not welooming at all, and instead she questioned me and almost turned me away. Finally she asked for my ID, studied it furiously, and then finally was going to let me in. At this point though, I had already decided that the visit was not going to be very good so I happily left and went to the other spot. Oh well, I was just curious to check out the place and the ladies there, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Member #5465
12-30-11, 16:52
I've been wondering about this. Is it okay to go and ask for a certain girl or do they frown upon that? . As long as they know you and / or feel comfortable, they're all pretty nice and relaxed. The mamasan is even cool too! She and I crack jokes and have a damn good time!Last time I went to FE, I asked for Judy and mammasan chuckled and replied "Noooo honey." and ushered me back to the room. For the first time, mammasan instantly recognized me when I arrived (maybe too many visits recently) and was very welcoming. But she has always been pretty nice. I have previously asked for Judy before and received her. I think at least at FE they accommodate if possible but I know that a given girl is not always working. At least Yoko, Judy and Bebe (or Baby) are working now. Coco is not there now (I asked last time). The other AMP seems a little more uptight about things and much more serious (but I haven't been there as often either) ; FE is pretty loose.

Randumb6
12-30-11, 17:57
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/It is my birthday, Outgoing, Sweet, ,6 foot tall-30/3137197/

Anyone had an app't with "Holly", before that "Jewl" at Vivid Awakenings, before that "Jade" also at Vivid Awakenings? Had app't with her (as "Jade" then) at Vivid in mid-October: first app't on Monday-morning when she was running late because she had to take her mom to the hospital for major surgery; she was distracted & nervous (understandable under those circumstances) & also said she was inexperienced as she was new to the relaxation-business! I see she advertises regularly now (Louisville ph# 438 6991 posted in ad. Independent?) so I'm curious if anyone has current experience with her? Please p' m' your experience (s)? Thanks, in advance, for help or useful info'; sincerely: A KMany, many, many better options.

BFDeal
12-30-11, 18:38
If you're looking for great service by perhaps the hottest chick in the Midwest, you should look no further than Blue, who works out of Louisville and just displayed an ad (as recently as today I think) on BP.

BFDeal.

Anyone had an app't with "Holly", before that "Jewl" at Vivid Awakenings, before that "Jade" also at Vivid Awakenings? Had app't with her (as "Jade" then) at Vivid in mid-October: first app't on Monday-morning when she was running late because she had to take her mom to the hospital for major surgery; she was distracted & nervous (understandable under those circumstances) & also said she was inexperienced as she was new to the relaxation-business! I see she advertises regularly now (Louisville ph# 438 6991 posted in ad. Independent?) so I'm curious if anyone has current experience with her? Please p' m' your experience (s)? Thanks, in advance, for help or useful info'; sincerely: A K

BFDeal
12-30-11, 18:41
Post an ad with no phone number, no names, no location, no nothing etc? To quote those five losers on "Monday Night Countdown," Come on, man!

BFDeal.

Yes and very pleased. Good atmosphere & the ladies I have met were 10's and very nice.

Zomby
12-30-11, 19:52
I'm not so sure lady would be the correct term to describe a prostitute, but it's still funny.I've never noticed that profession made any difference as to whether or not that adjective was deserved.

Two Nutts
12-30-11, 23:08
A very nice detailed massage, just what I needed after a long day."S" took care of the detailing to a degree that will have me returning soon.

Thanks baby your a peach. I have a new friend.

TN

Legal Eagle
12-30-11, 23:42
I'm not so sure lady would be the correct term to describe a prostitute, but it's still funny.Says the guy who claimed his presence and rhetoric on this issue was to "defend the girls that were being treated unfairly" as a result of our colloquy. Not only is chivalry dead; it apparently is subjective.

And I have a penis, incidentally.

Kyowa
12-31-11, 01:22

Anyone had an app't with "Holly", before that "Jewl" at Vivid Awakenings, before that "Jade" also at Vivid Awakenings? Had app't with her (as "Jade" then) at Vivid in mid-October: first app't on Monday-morning when she was running late because she had taken her mom to the hospital for major surgery; she was distracted & tense (understandable under those circumstances) & also said she was inexperienced as she was new to the relaxation-business! I see she advertises regularly now (Louisville ph# 438 6991 posted in ad. Independent?) so I'm curious if anyone has current experience with her? Please p' m' your experience (s)? Thanks!
Many, many, many better options.
If you're looking for great service by perhaps the hottest chick in the Midwest, you should look no further than Blue, who works out of Louisville and just displayed an ad (as recently as today I think) on BP.

BFDeal.Thanks Randumb6 & BFDeal; I sincerely appreciate the replies: but I'm a sucker for tall (& slender: Burberrybabe has been the best "date" I've ever had, but more than half_a_dozen others are tied for first_runner_up, & more than a dozen for 2nd_runner_up) &\or red-hair (although I prefer darker port-wine red) so I was hoping that, with more experience & (hopefully) an improved family situation, that Jade / Jewl / Holly would be getting raves (or at least good reviews) by now! If anyone has had better experience[s] with her, or any other tall_&_slender &\or true dark-red-heads (of any height) that they'd recommend: please p' m'? Thank you, in advance, for any recommendations; sincerely: A K

Doctor Z
12-31-11, 02:56
I'm a newbie on here, but I couldn't agree more.With what dude? You don't know any of the cats or chicks Bigs talkin about. How you going to walk in the spot bitchin at shit? And hows a newbie going to to call himself a newbie? Whatever dude.

Mark Knopfler
12-31-11, 14:38
Just curious to how the pay structure works in your typical MP. Does the house take the entrance fee with the tips going to the providers? Do they split the entrance fee? Split it all? Do they send 1099s to the providers or is it all "under the table"?

Maybe I'll open my own shop. LOL!

Happy New Year. Safety First!

BlazerLazer
12-31-11, 15:03
Thanks Randumb6 & BFDeal; I sincerely appreciate the replies: but I'm a sucker for tall (& slender: Burberrybabe has been the best "date" I've ever had, but more than half_a_dozen others are tied for first_runner_up, & more than a dozen for 2nd_runner_up) &\or red-hair (although I prefer darker port-wine red) so I was hoping that, with more experience & (hopefully) an improved family situation, that Jade / Jewl / Holly would be getting raves (or at least good reviews) by now! If anyone has had better experience[s] with her, or any other tall_&_slender &\or true dark-red-heads (of any height) that they'd recommend: please p' m'? Thank you, in advance, for any recommendations; sincerely: A KAK,

I can say I saw her once, at SS and was the single most awkward session I've ever had. I too was hoping for a sensual redhead, though I prefer them petite. Unfortunately, I remember basically having to close my eyes and think of another provider just to get completion. I can't imagine that the sense of sensuality can be "learned". This falls outside a YMMV situation.

Happy New Year!

BL