PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

DeepBlues
05-06-19, 07:43
I'm just getting oriented here in Hawaii. Most of my mongering and posts are on the international version of this site. I followed some advice here and didn't find what I'd expected, or maybe my expectations are just running high for HI.

When I arrived at the door in CC there was no answer. I texted a polite WTF over and she showed up in about five minutes. Apologetic and welcoming. Ushered me into the shower without any hint of an offer to join. She was taking calls while I showered, there wasn't anyone else in the apartment. In the room she asked me "how much tip" and I said $$ as I had been quoted on the phone. She said OK.

Called up the number on the link below for Misa. As previously reported she is cute, tiny frame, not a spinner. Those that called that pair B's have never been bra shopping. Been married to B's C's and D's and these will fill out a D cup. That said they are not perky young D's Misa is probably around 30. She is fit, flat tummy no flab, nice round bum. Optics were the best part of the encounter though.

The session started out with a couple disappointing pecks, if that is what's called LFK you guys have never been kissed. But we were rushing along quickly here, I got to appreciate her breasts for about 15 seconds before she went for the most shallow BBBJ ever. That didn't last either. Oops, the phone rang, jump up and answer! I figured maybe I needed to give in order to receive, I enjoy DATY so I went for some. Nice and clean and she seemed to get into it but again not for long. The hat appeared in her hand and she was on top in no time. The damn doorbell rang, and she jumped off to go answer it! When she came back and got back on and I didn't pop in the first 30 seconds she asked that we switch to mish, where she was soon saying "come for me baby". Gave up on trying to make this into anything more than a slam bam, got my nut and got outa there. Back in the car in under 25 minutes.

I understand about chemistry. Shit, I married a girl I met this way. We were getting along fine, she just needed to get me out the door. If they are going to book this tight that they can't afford to make it a little more personal they should just say they don't have an opening.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762__1552862112-17486267/Thanks! Took one for the team. Saved me money; I was going to try her. Not now.

DeepBlues
05-06-19, 07:56
It will ALWAYS help prevent confusion if you include a link to an ad with your question. That way we all know which ad you are referencing.Adlist24.

Ad#1194043.

FCH300
05-06-19, 14:56
Adlist24.

Ad#1194043.To post a link to an ad simply copy the URL from the ad's web page and paste the URL in the message.

Lknfrpssy
05-06-19, 15:06
I'm just getting oriented here in Hawaii. Most of my mongering and posts are on the international version of this site. I followed some advice here and didn't find what I'd expected, or maybe my expectations are just running high for HI.

When I arrived at the door in CC there was no answer. I texted a polite WTF over and she showed up in about five minutes. Apologetic and welcoming. Ushered me into the shower without any hint of an offer to join. She was taking calls while I showered, there wasn't anyone else in the apartment. In the room she asked me "how much tip" and I said $$ as I had been quoted on the phone. She said OK.

Called up the number on the link below for Misa. As previously reported she is cute, tiny frame, not a spinner. Those that called that pair B's have never been bra shopping. Been married to B's C's and D's and these will fill out a D cup. That said they are not perky young D's Misa is probably around 30. She is fit, flat tummy no flab, nice round bum. Optics were the best part of the encounter though.

The session started out with a couple disappointing pecks, if that is what's called LFK you guys have never been kissed. But we were rushing along quickly here, I got to appreciate her breasts for about 15 seconds before she went for the most shallow BBBJ ever. That didn't last either. Oops, the phone rang, jump up and answer! I figured maybe I needed to give in order to receive, I enjoy DATY so I went for some. Nice and clean and she seemed to get into it but again not for long. The hat appeared in her hand and she was on top in no time. The damn doorbell rang, and she jumped off to go answer it! When she came back and got back on and I didn't pop in the first 30 seconds she asked that we switch to mish, where she was soon saying "come for me baby". Gave up on trying to make this into anything more than a slam bam, got my nut and got outa there. Back in the car in under 25 minutes.

I understand about chemistry. Shit, I married a girl I met this way. We were getting along fine, she just needed to get me out the door. If they are going to book this tight that they can't afford to make it a little more personal they should just say they don't have an opening.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762__1552862112-17486267/You could have saved $$. There's a number od posts about her.

AlwaysFresh
05-06-19, 16:41

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762__1552862112-17486267/Most places in CC are SHIT service, FAKE pictures and OLDER worn out girls, try Sunflower cute young girls with above average service.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/sunflower-five-star-service-hot-new-girl-malissa-and-mina-working-now-12068100

RomanyStar
05-06-19, 16:45
You could have saved $$. There's a number od posts about her.Of course you're correct, I read what is out there and was influenced by the physical description.

Looking for young tight bodies without silicone and good service if anyone is willing to share.

Mongerholic
05-06-19, 17:27

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762__1552862112-17486267/I have enjoyed many sessions with this provider especially the fact that she can take a pounding. Apparently, she has become popular and schedules her appointments too tight to the point that mongers run into each other or are interrupted while pounding away. My last visit with her was a classic example of her schedule problems. While I was showering the door bell rang and she shuttled her next appointment into the adjoining room. I told her that the situation is uncomfortable and awkward it should be private and discreet. In the commotion she apologized and I left smiling but shaking my head.

As I was entering my car my phone and texts began to blow up. Apparently I forgot to tip herI wasn't about to subject myself to the awkward situation again and drove off. I bet there must be others who have enjoyed her services for $60. When she corrects her scheduling issues I will gladly reschedule with her and pay her accordingly. She is one of the few Chinese CC providers that I love to bang.

Massage1119
05-06-19, 18:56
Is there anyone worth seeing in CC? Only person I've seen was Misa and she looked good but wasn't very enthusiastic.

Bono888
05-06-19, 20:16
Life is simple now. I found a cute petite pixie that is absolutely perfect for me. No need see anyone else. She reminds me of my first lover. In every way. Hair, size, body shape, tits, butt AND technique. She's very personable, sweet and English is very good. Her BBBJ is perfect hand mouth in sync, nice wet slurpy sounds she seems to enjoy pleasuring me. Almost CIM but wanted her to hop on ride me like she does so well. Damn good fucking machine and so easy to maneuver because of her size. She fucked the hell out of me front, back, on top and underneath. She looks so good in doggie, with her tiny waist and bubble butt. When she's on top, looking at that cute face and long hair while she's working it, makes me very happy. I try to get her to agree to let me take off the inner tube by offering a stack of cash but she can't be bought. Yet. No harm in trying again LOL.

After I blew a huge 70 year old wadd of jizz, she cleaned everything and gave a good massage with backwalking. She tried to get me to go again but I am one done had my fun. Service wise I rate her a solid 9 would be 10 if BBCIP but that's a stretch to expect out of Leah (aka Mina). Need to watch myself she could become an addiction for me. Today was my birthday. She was my birthday gift. What a doll. So affectionate. There will many repeats. My Addiction. LOL.

K2.Can someone share a link with me as well. PM is fine. Thanks.

Lknfrpssy
05-06-19, 20:20
I should gave stuck with my current sweetheart. Make up sex with her, next 5 days in a row. Those still interested: CC 611.

Russ1234
05-06-19, 22:17
Has anyone tried this place with the 646 number?

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/special-days-10-off-4hand-soothing-relaxing-massagereal-pic_218792

SCJohn
05-07-19, 02:09
I have enjoyed many sessions with this provider especially the fact that she can take a pounding. Apparently, she has become popular and schedules her appointments too tight to the point that mongers run into each other or are interrupted while pounding away. My last visit with her was a classic example of her schedule problems. While I was showering the door bell rang and she shuttled her next appointment into the adjoining room. I told her that the situation is uncomfortable and awkward it should be private and discreet. In the commotion she apologized and I left smiling but shaking my head.

As I was entering my car my phone and texts began to blow up. Apparently I forgot to tip herI wasn't about to subject myself to the awkward situation again and drove off. I bet there must be others who have enjoyed her services for $60. When she corrects her scheduling issues I will gladly reschedule with her and pay her accordingly. She is one of the few Chinese CC providers that I love to bang.I've never see her and I don't know you.

Two take aways from this story:

1 - One should always call and wait for the all clear before showing up at the door. That was the fault of the next guy.

2 - You left w / o compensating her for the time, that's robbery. That's your fault. You should have gone back up and slipped the tip under the door. You'll be lucky if she sees you again.

FCH300
05-07-19, 03:55
Of course you're correct, I read what is out there and was influenced by the physical description.

Looking for young tight bodies without silicone and good service if anyone is willing to share.In CC "young and tight" equates to Sunflower. Read the forum for more info.

Lknfrpssy
05-07-19, 14:48
Of course you're correct, I read what is out there and was influenced by the physical description.

Looking for young tight bodies without silicone and good service if anyone is willing to share.Try Amber at Sanho.

AlohaJ
05-07-19, 17:05
I have to agree, Nothing is worse than being in mid-stroke and being interrupted by an over zealous monger with a lack of respect for other mongers. Please do everyone a solid and not show up 10-15 minutes before your appointment, it definitely ruins the moment for all parties involved. I would also agree, you never leave without offering her a tip. I'd contact her, apologize and schedule a time to stop by and drop it off.

Alohashorts
05-07-19, 20:02
Sorry, I don't agree with calling before I enter. Granted, give courtesy and don't show up early, but come on time. If 2 pm is the agreed time, show up at 2 pm. With that said, if 2 pm is the time, MT should have business courtesy and have the place ready by that time. Its NOT on me to make sure monger is cleared out. I expect my table to be ready at a restaurant when I make a res ahead of time. I don't want to call ahead to make sure my table is not being occupied. That would be poor business management on the restaurant. MT's need to manage their appointments knowing that a time was agreed on and have the place ready.

SCJohn
05-07-19, 20:30
Sorry, I don't agree with calling before I enter. Granted, give courtesy and don't show up early, but come on time. If 2 pm is the agreed time, show up at 2 pm. With that said, if 2 pm is the time, MT should have business courtesy and have the place ready by that time. Its NOT on me to make sure monger is cleared out. I expect my table to be ready at a restaurant when I make a res ahead of time. I don't want to call ahead to make sure my table is not being occupied. That would be poor business management on the restaurant. MT's need to manage their appointments knowing that a time was agreed on and have the place ready.And how many times have you shown up to a restaurant and been told, Good evening Mr Phelps, we're setting up your table and will be with you in just a moment? Or when was the last time you visited the Dr without waiting, even if you showed up at your appointed time? Keep in mind that it's not always their fault. Some monger shows up late for his appt and then expects the full hr. Or decide to take a 10 min shower at the end. I'm sure that you don't do any of these things but FYI, others do.

BTW, this applies to places with one or two providers. If they have multiple MTs / rooms, you can show up and they'll stash you in a room till she's ready.

DeepBlues
05-07-19, 20:30
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/8083088740-japanese-nuru-b2b-new-open-12706957

Do they look like pictures and service level?

DeepBlues
05-07-19, 20:41
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sweet-japanese-4hands-and-b2b-808-308-9508__1552533266-17218007

DeepBlues
05-07-19, 20:51
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/8086577383-sweet4-nuru-b2b-12174221

How about this bunch? Reports appreciate d.

ZMerquise
05-07-19, 22:45
If it's an indie or like below said 2-3 provider they need to work better on scheduling but the person in front of you could be the issue also. Plus if the girls busy excuse some time for her to freshen up and catch her breath. I always arrive early make sure I'm there on time not before, maybe text to let them know and can make it to the door on time. Do your part for that. As for the money. You should have went right back up and paid. Your lucky she didn't chase you down, I made the mistake and gave a provider my lunch money wad instead of the tip wad and her and momma chased me down but easily apologized gave a hug and all good.

Hunter75
05-07-19, 22:58
I have enjoyed many sessions with this provider especially the fact that she can take a pounding. Apparently, she has become popular and schedules her appointments too tight to the point that mongers run into each other or are interrupted while pounding away. My last visit with her was a classic example of her schedule problems. While I was showering the door bell rang and she shuttled her next appointment into the adjoining room. I told her that the situation is uncomfortable and awkward it should be private and discreet. In the commotion she apologized and I left smiling but shaking my head.

As I was entering my car my phone and texts began to blow up. Apparently I forgot to tip herI wasn't about to subject myself to the awkward situation again and drove off. I bet there must be others who have enjoyed her services for $60. When she corrects her scheduling issues I will gladly reschedule with her and pay her accordingly. She is one of the few Chinese CC providers that I love to bang.A very similar situation happened to me with Misa a few weeks back. As the session started, we showered together. But back to the room, one of her phones rings. She stops the BJ to answer it. She wasn't speaking English on the phone, so I don't know what was being said, but it was obvious that she was expecting this call. We've had many sessions and I didn't make a big deal about it. Five minutes later, whoever called was knocking on the door. This girl actually hopped up from DS and said I'll be right back as she ran out of the room to answer the door. Honestly, the worst season I've ever had, and honestly, I've had some pretty fucked up experiences. Been in this hobby for many years and been all over the globe.

Hunter75
05-07-19, 23:16
First session with Mary about a week ago. Haven't had the best luck with Chinese providers at CC, but happy to report this was a very good massage. She's soft spoken, great attitude, really polite, good English. She did not watch the clock or short me on time. Massage was strong, at my request. HE was sensual all the way to the end. Lots of roaming over and under the clothes. Standard fee. Not sure if more than HE is available. I will (probably) repeat because I really enjoyed the session.

Then again. Who knows? Maybe I won't repeat, because I'm a pretty shallow guy. I like younger spinners. Mary is neither. She's more like late 30's and I would guess 130 lbs. Not quite as slim as the pics she advertises.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/pressure-stress-feel-like-your-going-to-blow-come-see-mary-808-277-298-12884099

ZMerquise
05-08-19, 00:28
Any suggestions for a spinner / petite type FS provider that is Filipino or tan / darker complexion? Even AMP girl I keep looking but some come and go. Thanks in advance.

RemingtonSteel
05-08-19, 02:18

How about this bunch? Reports appreciate d.Best way to find out is go TOFTT yourself and report back. I doubt the pics are real.

Andesi1
05-08-19, 02:41
As advertised, amazing rack, above average BBBJ. A lot of fake moaning and fake orgasm ("baby I'm cumming") but otherwise no complaints. Got shorted on time by 20 minutes though. Tried to upsell for another round (. 6 more for HJ / BJ). Only had $$ so I paid and went on my way. Would have been a no brainer repeat if I wasn't in an out in 40 min.

Alohashorts
05-08-19, 04:27
And how many times have you shown up to a restaurant and been told, Good evening Mr Phelps, we're setting up your table and will be with you in just a moment? Or when was the last time you visited the Dr without waiting, even if you showed up at your appointed time? Keep in mind that it's not always their fault. Some monger shows up late for his appt and then expects the full hr. Or decide to take a 10 min shower at the end. I'm sure that you don't do any of these things but FYI, others do.

BTW, this applies to places with one or two providers. If they have multiple MTs / rooms, you can show up and they'll stash you in a room till she's ready.So you always call ahead before your dinner res that you made in advance and say "is my table ready?" Lame. MTʻs can set up their schedule however they like. I just donʻt come back to those that book appointments too close to each other. I prefer the ones who understand that Mongers donʻt want to high five the next guy coming in and book with a 15 min to 30 min buffer zone. Iʻve had MTʻs ask me to come 15 min to a half after the hour, and I think thatʻs considerate. Everyone has their preference on service. If you want to call ahead, have at it. For me, that's a sign for me not to come back.

DeepBlues
05-08-19, 08:56
To post a link to an ad simply copy the URL from the ad's web page and paste the URL in the message.Thanks brother. I tried to go back to it and the other ads buried it off the page. I asked the group about some other ads. You usually have great info on these little hotties.

DeepBlues
05-08-19, 08:58
Best way to find out is go TOFTT yourself and report back. I doubt the pics are real.Thanks brother.

GrateFu
05-08-19, 12:50
First session with Mary about a week ago. Haven't had the best luck with Chinese providers at CC, but happy to report this was a very good massage. She's soft spoken, great attitude, really polite, good English. She did not watch the clock or short me on time. Massage was strong, at my request. HE was sensual all the way to the end. Lots of roaming over and under the clothes. Standard fee. Not sure if more than HE is available. I will (probably) repeat because I really enjoyed the session.

Then again. Who knows? Maybe I won't repeat, because I'm a pretty shallow guy. I like younger spinners. Mary is neither. She's more like late 30's and I would guess 130 lbs. Not quite as slim as the pics she advertises.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/pressure-stress-feel-like-your-going-to-blow-come-see-mary-808-277-298-12884099It might actually be her, but definitely a bad Photoshop job.

Lknfrpssy
05-08-19, 14:43
Try Amber at Sanho.I take it back (if you don't like linebacker legs). My friend went. Really pretty and good sex though.

Mililanial
05-08-19, 16:49

How about this bunch? Reports appreciate d.Found Yumi's picture on twitter: https://twitter.com/waibakunyusuki/status/1094179494791766016.

SexMachine9677
05-08-19, 17:53
It might actually be her, but definitely a bad Photoshop job.I wonder if this is Mika? She looks like it in the pictures haha and the description matches sorta.

NastyCrunch
05-08-19, 19:25
Does anyone have any infor on this lady? Menu availability?

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11855445

DeepBlues
05-08-19, 22:26
Found Yumi's picture on twitter: https://twitter.com/waibakunyusuki/status/1094179494791766016.Love it! Good work. So she is real then!?

Alohashorts
05-09-19, 03:01
I wonder if this is Mika? She looks like it in the pictures haha and the description matches sorta.That's her.

Sy Style
05-09-19, 06:56
Vivi that works off of University avenue, is back at work. I guess she has a break from school. I know she doesn't work that much during school, and I think she had family here visiting.

Now she back working. Cute Chinese / Russian girl. Has a young look. Big eyes, short sandy hair, small frame but not quite spinner. Nice real tits that looks big on her. Big Cs, very soft and nice to suck. Small waist, cute ass, trimmed pussy.

Doesn't like to much DATY but will allow it. Some DFK, YMMV. Nice BBBJ that will go CIM, but I go for the CFS. Gets pretty wet, and can take a pounding. Seems to like Mish or K9. Is ok cause she cute and I get off pretty fact. Shower after to clean off.

Place is right off University below King st. Easy access walk up, very discreet. $$ Will repeat.

Sy.

Mongers Rus
05-09-19, 07:08
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-688-3444-cute-sally-relaxing-808-688-3444-good-massage-16456022

Been a while, but checked out some rock hard ass Sally in Pucks Alley. Place is very hidden on second floor. Shop is very quiet, as she only works there. Mama owns the place, but I never saw her.

Small Sally with her round hard apple ass. Nice perky B tits. Is real nice on her. Love sucking them, nice milky skin. Trimmed pussy shave around lips. DATY right and she goes off. Screams for jr. And can pound. CFS.

Massage is decent too. LOL May take couple visits for FS, but it's there. I've known her for a while when she used to work at CC. Her ass looks like the ad.

Rus.

DaTruth808
05-09-19, 07:16
Does anyone have any infor on this lady? Menu availability?

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11855445She was totally legit when I saw her. No extras or hint of extras. Pretty local haole girl nice body. YMMV.

OjiiChan69
05-09-19, 07:27
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-girl-808-225-4160-best-in-hawaii-hot-sexy-girls__1556836444-19599029

Mina is a cute spinner. Barely 5', 95 lbs. Nice straight hair. Looks great in her tight dress and heels. Very tiny girl, with perky B tits, shave nani and cute ass. Don't waste time on massage this girl loves to f**k. I love DATy to with her teenage looking sweet shaved nani.

Any position is fine with her. You can twirl her around she so small. Small girl but can take a pounding. Very nice friendly girl, no rush. No fake cumming too. She goes off.

$$ Will be back sooner.

Ojii.

DeepBlues
05-09-19, 12:43
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-girl-808-225-4160-best-in-hawaii-hot-sexy-girls__1556836444-19599029

Mina is a cute spinner. Barely 5', 95 lbs. Nice straight hair. Looks great in her tight dress and heels. Very tiny girl, with perky B tits, shave nani and cute ass. Don't waste time on massage this girl loves to f**k. I love DATy to with her teenage looking sweet shaved nani.

Any position is fine with her. You can twirl her around she so small. Small girl but can take a pounding. Very nice friendly girl, no rush. No fake cumming too. She goes off.

$$ Will be back sooner.

Ojii.Did you get to look at Haru or Jenny? Just wondering if they looked like pics. Mahalos.

Nackin12
05-09-19, 21:48

$$ Will be back sooner.

Ojii.Think I'll go check her out. .

Nackin12
05-09-19, 22:24
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?

PeaceHawaii
05-09-19, 23:43

$$ Will be back sooner.

Ojii.She is in her early / late 20's or 30's?

Thanks!

Wn5912
05-09-19, 23:48
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?I don't get that vibe. Even if I did I wouldn't care. I don't know her and she don't know me. What others think should not stop you from doing what you love. So monger on!

ZMerquise
05-09-19, 23:52
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?I have when I worked here a few times but was in a work truck to but I usually don't park there I Park Don Quixote when I go any where in that area.

Johnny14
05-10-19, 01:22
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?Maybe she's salivating while feasting her eyes on that bugle in your pants? I couldn't care less what she thinks, or maybe I should rub my johnston in front of her and see what type of reaction she has? Sometimes it is those ones that act so "holy" and high handed that are the most nasty ones.

DavePHi50
05-10-19, 12:15
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?They are just doing their job. Give them a small tip. Their whole attitude towards you will change after that.

CougarLvr
05-10-19, 13:06
Please please PM with contact information.Could you put me in line for the PM contact info too please?

RemingtonSteel
05-10-19, 15:17
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?Not only do I get that vibe from her, but from people in the lobby when I'm waiting for the elevator. The residents and office workers from CC encounter unknown men entering the building, they all have an idea why you're there. I've been given business cards and phone numbers of many a lady who works there (correctly guessing why I was there). We aren’t fooling anyone, they know why we are there.

That's probably one of the reasons that I avoid CC, unless I absolutely have to. If you go often enough maybe the people you encounter may think you live there (or they may assume you have lots of money to blow on our shared monger addiction). If you don't like getting that look, go someplace less busy. Happiness isn't that far away from CC.

AmpzJunkie
05-10-19, 16:17
Miya is a cutie with cute body and great tits, legs, ass, and pussy. English is tough, but the universal language is not a problem. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Very nice flawless white skinned Chinese.

Gets into f**king and like it. You wouldn't tell by her looks. Full hour, no rush, just light massage but great sex. $$.

Will repeat.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-277-5813-relaxing-sensual-sweet-miya-808-277-5813-b2b-17298629

Flesh.She is a cutie with a nice body. Fairly small girl and curved in right places. Nice perky tities, and sweet pussy. CFS, BBBJ. English not to good, but understands the universal pound me any position. LOL.

$$ definitely a repeater.

Ampz.

Cloe Stone
05-10-19, 16:23
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?This is a great topic. IMHO, it would be more ideal if it was another monger that gave us approving or positive energy when we arrive. However, I agree with the comments about not knowing her, so monger on. I seem happier when she is not there, but in the end it does not affect me going or not going to CC.

Aloha,

CS.

Hunter75
05-10-19, 19:24
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?The parking attendant doesn't bother me, but having to use the lobby ATM machine is the worst walk of shame ever. Never forget to bring yo money with you LOL.

Samurai808
05-10-19, 21:05
Can anybody recommend a good Japanese therapist.

AgentRubMore
05-11-19, 00:42
The parking attendant doesn't bother me, but having to use the lobby ATM machine is the worst walk of shame ever. Never forget to bring yo money with you LOL.I don't drive but walk. Wish they had a back entry. I always get hit up by Lisa #109 , even when walking out with one of my MTs going to lunch. And if I walk around to the other side get hit up by the girls at #105. Now I walk past the building slide in by the far side entrance through the garage. Sure I see security and front desk, and I dress like I live there. Lucky if you can get the elevator to yourself. Got to do what you got to do.

Azn Persuaded
05-11-19, 00:59

As I was entering my car my phone and texts began to blow up. Apparently I forgot to tip herI wasn't about to subject myself to the awkward situation again and drove off. I bet there must be others who have enjoyed her services for $60. When she corrects her scheduling issues I will gladly reschedule with her and pay her accordingly. She is one of the few Chinese CC providers that I love to bang.I've known Misa for quite sometime now and had a chance to talk to her today regarding this post and scheduling, she said she will get better about scheduling. She also said she hasn't been paid despite calling numerous times and not getting an answer. Seems pretty petty to me that someone came in, and was shuttled to the other room while you were in the shower, already pau, not pounding, and your paths didn't even cross. It's actions like these that cause providers to ask for money up front, especially from someone she's seen numerous times. Grow some, be a man, step up to the plate and pay the lady! Don't know if you thought it would get you high fives for leaving without paying but everything I've seen has been negative.

Eluder
05-11-19, 02:02
Had my repeat with Misa today. Cute Japanese spinner with natural B cups. Greeted me wearing a cute frilly black bra and thong lingerie. Pretty sure it was the same outfit from the first visit.

Get to the room and we both undress as I'm squeezing that cute little ass. She is a spinners dream. Standing at about 4'10" with light blonde hair she looks like a little kid next to me as we are looking at each other in the mirror, her hands wrapped around my waist. Love it haha. Moving to the couch for some slow BBBJ. None of that jackhammer type action. Rubbing her nani with some light FIV to get her juices flowing. Noticed this time she didn't shave as good since it was a little stubby. Oh well. Have her lay at the corner of the bed so that I can have turn to eat. DATY tasted so nice, had her O once before flipping her over to DS and lick that chocolate starfish. On with the cover and it's off to the races. Wanted to make like JAV so moved back to the couch and had her lay back and spread her legs as I extended my left leg straight and right knee bent for a standing-kneeling pile driver position. If that makes sense? Whatever the move is called, it works as her facial expression lit up and she yelled kimochi repeatedly. Stayed in this position for a good 10-15 minutes. Then moved to standing DS with just her right knee on the bed. I could tell she was going to cum again so I reached under and gently started rubbing her nani again. She tried to move my hand but she was at the point of no return and just let me go and came again screaming chou kimochi! Finished in RCG but with all the lube she put, the cover ended up coming off her as I shot my load deep inside her. The facial expression was priceless. More so on her face as she rushed to the shower exclaiming "oh no, oh no". Haha.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762-15286759

Eluder
05-11-19, 02:35
Real NURU service is right here. She got the real NURU gel, the plastic mat and everything. Nice bolt on big CZ, small Dz. Slim body, nice skin, shaved nani that slips and slides all over you. Rubs gelled nani all over jr. Still trying to slip jr in her sweet small pussy lipped nani, but no luck.

But for $$ full NURU with FS finish, it's worth it. She in CC but does perform NURU and not #1011

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/sexy-nuru-gel-rubbing-exotic-asian-and-hot-808-381-3258-15286220

Rim.Is this the same girl who goes by Selina that others talked about her BB pussy rubs?

DeepBlues
05-11-19, 09:29
This is a great topic. IMHO, it would be more ideal if it was another monger that gave us approving or positive energy when we arrive. However, I agree with the comments about not knowing her, so monger on. I seem happier when she is not there, but in the end it does not affect me going or not going to CC.

Aloha,

CS.Couldn't agree more. F the stupid attendant. I was leaving the other day and the younger one was complaining about the customers. I said lucky you live Hawaii and she kept on. As I drove away I said Can't fix stupid. Oh well. Good help is hard to find.

Inamona
05-11-19, 10:48
Do any of you get that weird look from the parking lady? LOL. I always tell her I am going shopping when she asks. Anyone else get the side eye? What do you all say?She's nice and smiles when I come thru. I go there so much she even guesses which pass I'm going to request before I open my mouth. LOL.

But she keeps quiet when I have a MT sitting in the passenger seat. This girl knows what's up.

Nackin12
05-11-19, 13:08
She's nice and smiles when I come thru. I go there so much she even guesses which pass I'm going to request before I open my mouth. LOL.

But she keeps quiet when I have a MT sitting in the passenger seat. This girl knows what's up.Interesting feedback from everyone, thanks.

Shirokiya59
05-11-19, 17:55
Interesting feedback from everyone, thanks.I'd like to DT and CIM the MILF who's there during the day. She has a sexy voice.

Hiro Mlasfha.

Sniper1234
05-11-19, 18:15
I tried spa on kapiolani blvd. They have nice beautiful girls, MILF, not too young, but nice real perfect body.

They have two girls, Tina and Mimi.

Tina does really good massage, and regular massage too.

Service good, BJ, sexy, nice bed action.

Mimi too clean service good, CBJ, covered blow job, nice body, funny girl.

I tried both girls, this place is now my favorite. They are both nice, I will return.

Crikey21
05-11-19, 20:53
Does Tina do BBBJ?

I tried spa on kapiolani blvd. They have nice beautiful girls, MILF, not too young, but nice real perfect body.

I tried both girls, this place is now my favorite. They are both nice, I will return.

GrateFu
05-11-19, 22:01

I tried both girls, this place is now my favorite. They are both nice, I will return.This can't be a real post. I went there before and I would recommend the opposite. There way this was written, sounds like it was forced or a worker there.

Mililanial
05-11-19, 22:31
Had my repeat with Misa today. Cute Japanese spinner with natural B cups. Greeted me wearing a cute frilly black bra and thong lingerie. Pretty sure it was the same outfit from the first visit.

Get to the room and we both undress as I'm squeezing that cute little ass. She is a spinners dream. Standing at about 4'10" with light blonde hair she looks like a little kid next to me as we are looking at each other in the mirror, her hands wrapped around my waist. Love it haha. Moving to the couch for some slow BBBJ. None of that jackhammer type action. Rubbing her nani with some light FIV to get her juices flowing. Noticed this time she didn't shave as good since it was a little stubby. Oh well. Have her lay at the corner of the bed so that I can have turn to eat. DATY tasted so nice, had her O once before flipping her over to DS and lick that chocolate starfish. On with the cover and it's off to the races. Wanted to make like JAV so moved back to the couch and had her lay back and spread her legs as I extended my left leg straight and right knee bent for a standing-kneeling pile driver position. If that makes sense? Whatever the move is called, it works as her facial expression lit up and she yelled kimochi repeatedly. Stayed in this position for a good 10-15 minutes. Then moved to standing DS with just her right knee on the bed. I could tell she was going to cum again so I reached under and gently started rubbing her nani again. She tried to move my hand but she was at the point of no return and just let me go and came again screaming chou kimochi! Finished in RCG but with all the lube she put, the cover ended up coming off her as I shot my load deep inside her. The facial expression was priceless. More so on her face as she rushed to the shower exclaiming "oh no, oh no". Haha.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762-15286759Thanks for this Eluder. I live my life vicariously through people like you. The "standing knee pile-driver" is something we all have to practice. Keep it up and can't wait for your next post.

Handsome111
05-12-19, 00:04

I tried both girls, this place is now my favorite. They are both nice, I will return.Nice do you have a phone number we can call to get serviced.

Fleshlight
05-12-19, 03:38

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-634-3762-sexy-beauty-sensual-b2b-808-634-3762-15286759Lucky guy I guess is what I would say. Been seeing MISA for a while, and she is my favorite. I love her looks, her body, her sweet pussy and great tits. I even love her sexy quietness. I've had BBBJCIM, but never BBFS, yet alone BBFSCIP. Even though by accident, must have felt great.

I'll have to try that trick one day, or maybe she'll let me do her BB one day. Even if not, I always have a good time with her.

I'll have to return sooner than later now that I read your story.

Flesh.

Rimmer808
05-12-19, 03:46
https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a62336

Leah is a spinner. Pics in this ad is real as I see her in person. Body & hair is identical IMHO. Passed on massage as I couldn't wait to get her naked.

Very tiny and slim, small Bs but very nice, tiny frame with nice shaped legs on this spinner. Flat tummy leading down to a sweet clean shaved pussy.

DATY till she came couple times. She wanted jr, so got some BBBJ with her small tight mouth. Slipped cover on and rock and roll into a multiple position movie scene. She was pretty horny, as I pounded hard in various positions.

Finishing in a standing K9, ripped off the cover and came all over her cute butt.

Showered together to clean off. For sure will repeat. $$.

Rim.

RubMaidix
05-12-19, 11:10

I tried both girls, this place is now my favorite. They are both nice, I will return.Which has spa on Kapiolani?

Local1234
05-12-19, 15:38
Which has spa on Kapiolani?https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-436-7456-five-star-service-young-and-hot-girls-work-today-15461365

I think it’s this one.

MrFunStuff
05-12-19, 18:40
Tina FS? Love to try her out!

Handsome111
05-12-19, 23:48

Leah is a spinner. Pics in this ad is real as I see her in person. Body & hair is identical IMHO. Passed on massage as I couldn't wait to get her naked.

Very tiny and slim, small Bs but very nice, tiny frame with nice shaped legs on this spinner. Flat tummy leading down to a sweet clean shaved pussy.

DATY till she came couple times. She wanted jr, so got some BBBJ with her small tight mouth. Slipped cover on and rock and roll into a multiple position movie scene. She was pretty horny, as I pounded hard in various positions.

Finishing in a standing K9, ripped off the cover and came all over her cute butt.

Rim.How old is Leah thanks.

Sniper1234
05-13-19, 09:58
Nice do you have a phone number we can call to get serviced.Yup just call this number tel:XXX-7456.

Sniper1234
05-13-19, 10:00
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-436-7456-five-star-service-young-and-hot-girls-work-today-15461365

I think its this one.That's the one.

RubMaidix
05-13-19, 11:25
That's the one.Thanks for the answer.

Kumuman
05-13-19, 16:15
Thanks for the answer.These 2 worked at ala wai plaza before. Just a heads up on Tina and Mimi. Do not expect the same girl in the pics. However, Mimi has a tight curvy banging figure and pleasant good looking face. Around 5'3 110 lbs mid -late 30's.

Only saw Tina fully clothed in the kitchen / she looked taller maybe a bit older but can't comment on figure.

Handsome111
05-14-19, 04:46

Rim.Is she mid thirty or mid forty people want to know.

Crikey21
05-14-19, 05:54
Anyone have a recommendation for prostate massage? I tried vera at thai massage, but wasn't really impressed with the PM or regular massage.

Rimmer808
05-14-19, 07:11
Is she mid thirty or mid forty people want to know.I would say mid to late 30's.

Rimmer808
05-14-19, 07:18
Is this the same girl who goes by Selina that others talked about her BB pussy rubs?Yup same one, but now she does full NURU with warm gel, and plastic on the floor and nude body / pussy slide.

OjiiChan69
05-14-19, 07:32
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/8082602384-give-you-the-best-service-sino-russian-half-breed-b2b__1557778313-20146521

Checked out UH student half / breed on University Ave. Discreet place, walk up building. Neighbors don't bother.

Small Chinese chick with cute body. Blond short hair, cute face, cute ass, nice real rack. Big Cs. English pretty good. Playful.

Showered than went to bedroom with mattress on the floor. Said no FS this time, but bare tit oil massage was nice with slow sensual BBBJCIM. I enjoyed the technique and session. Didn't rush. Massage was just sensual not therapeutic.

Will repeat just to get off with nice sensual time. $. 50 damage.

Ojii.

Handsome111
05-14-19, 11:00
I would say mid to late 30's.Need to check her out thanks.

FCH300
05-14-19, 16:47
Anyone have a recommendation for prostate massage? I tried vera at thai massage, but wasn't really impressed with the PM or regular massage.You might try Apple / Vicki at Pink Spa or Royal Spa. You should be able to learn more about her by searching this Thread. She's been around for a while.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11916534

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11915497

Pink Spa is in CC and Royal is in a private apartment nearby. Apple / Vicki works in both and probably owns both of them.

Crikey21
05-14-19, 21:25
Will check her out. Thanks for the feedback!

You might try Apple / Vicki at Pink Spa or Royal Spa. You should be able to learn more about her by searching this Thread. She's been around for a while.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11916534

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11915497

Pink Spa is in CC and Royal is in a private apartment nearby. Apple / Vicki works in both and probably owns both of them.

Mililanial
05-15-19, 14:46
Hey mongers,

Planning a Kauai golf vacation. Wondering if you folks have any intel on any AMPs or massage therapists on Kauai.

Thanks in advance.

AZBikeFun
05-15-19, 15:33
Anybody? I searched thread and nothing matches especially the non local number. https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/massage-bella-perfect-body-beautiful-face-323-630-8978-real-pic-must-t-19788414.

FCH300
05-15-19, 18:52
Anybody? I searched thread and nothing matches especially the non local number. https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/massage-bella-perfect-body-beautiful-face-323-630-8978-real-pic-must-t-19788414.Check the following link from January of this year: https://escortindex.com/ad/honolulu/323-630-8978/2/332162.

And this one: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2770508.

I've never seen her or answered an ad with this number but she's been around before.

Ernestm
05-16-19, 00:45
Anybody? I searched thread and nothing matches especially the non local number. https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/massage-bella-perfect-body-beautiful-face-323-630-8978-real-pic-must-t-19788414.She has been coming from California for a couple of years. I saw her in 2017 and had a really nice time. Great sensual massage and hot HE. Worth seeing IMHO. I did write a review after I saw her.

Mililanial
05-16-19, 14:24
Can anybody recommend a good Japanese therapist.https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a573896

http://mojovillage.com/services/massage/shizuki-great-massage-808724-8055_223142

RoadRally2
05-16-19, 15:22
She has been coming from California for a couple of years. I saw her in 2017 and had a really nice time. Great sensual massage and hot HE. Worth seeing IMHO. I did write a review after I saw her.She give a pretty good massage and HE. Then she took over vera's Place then she and her girls started upselling like crazy. Haven't seen her in a while since thenHaven't.

OjiiChan69
05-16-19, 20:48
Hey mongers,

Planning a Kauai golf vacation. Wondering if you folks have any intel on any AMPs or massage therapists on Kauai.

Thanks in advance.Blue Balls or Jack Off! No AMPz. You might find a cheap HO at one of the chicken fights. LOL.

ItchyBoto
05-16-19, 20:59
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/8082602384-give-you-the-best-service-sino-russian-half-breed-b2b__1557778313-20146521

Checked out UH student half / breed on University Ave. Discreet place, walk up building. Neighbors don't bother.

Small Chinese chick with cute body. Blond short hair, cute face, cute ass, nice real rack. Big Cs. English pretty good. Playful.

Showered than went to bedroom with mattress on the floor. Said no FS this time, but bare tit oil massage was nice with slow sensual BBBJCIM. I enjoyed the technique and session. Didn't rush. Massage was just sensual not therapeutic.

Will repeat just to get off with nice sensual time. $. 50 damage.

Ojii.She is really cute. YMMV with the cim. I got BBBJ but no cim, but sensual nude tit massage. First we showered together with some play. Soap and tit f**k, then for the sensual massage.

But the ending was the best. She got some nice big Cs for small girl and finished with a really good oil tit f**k that felt like a smooth pussy. She squeezed those soft huge Cs and with the oil if felt nice. I came right away.

No rush, $. 50 total. Will return fast!

Itchy.

S Hunter
05-16-19, 23:45
Despite a poor session with Sophia, I went back and tried Laila.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/aiea/7837000.html

That is her in the picture, but twenty pounds ago. She is super nice and accommodating. Back massage was good, but not sensual. Worked on back for about half an hour. Then the flip. Small line massage then asked if junior needed massage.

Well of course. But no sensual massage, she had to work it. And work it she did. Good HE and will take directions. And roaming on the outside is OK. Got my pop, showered and left. Got the full hour.

Big plus was no upselling. Didn't even name a price. Took the standard fee that I gave her without counting. So refreshing after the last time. Will repeat. And she said now that she knows me, massage will be more sensual. Cool.

AgentRubMore
05-17-19, 11:57

That is her in the picture, but twenty pounds ago. She is super nice and accommodating. Back massage was good, but not sensual. Worked on back for about half an hour. Then the flip. Small line massage then asked if junior needed massage.

Well of course. But no sensual massage, she had to work it. And work it she did. Good HE and will take directions. And roaming on the outside is OK. Got my pop, showered and left. Got the full hour.

Big plus was no upselling. Didn't even name a price. Took the standard fee that I gave her without counting. So refreshing after the last time. Will repeat. And she said now that she knows me, massage will be more sensual. Cool.Good review. Glad to hear that your visit was drama free. Leila looks pretty in the picture, we all put on a few extra pounds. Not to worry, good service is getting hard to find, she may get busy now. Enjoy.

Hunter75
05-17-19, 17:04
Had a good session with Yuki. Good fun. Small spinner type girl. Great attitude and smiles a lot. FS in any position. Asked for house fee up front. Standard fee $$ for FS. Any position you want. No rush.

Looks just like picture. Will repeat.

Hunt.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-277-5813-relaxing-sensual-sweet-miya-808-277-5813-b2b-17298629

Mr Solo74
05-17-19, 19:00
I had a great massage from her. She's a little thicker than pic but still nice shape with big playful tits. She give strong massage but great technique on junior.

I recommend. No upselling and great attitude.

Big plus was no upselling. Didn't even name a price. Took the standard fee that I gave her without counting. So refreshing after the last time. Will repeat. And she said now that she knows me, massage will be more sensual. Cool.

HoLeeMackerel
05-17-19, 23:00
Can anyone give info on Yuki in CC? She appears to be in the GILF bracket. Would like to know if she is massage & HE only? Indie or with B&S Chinese shop? BBFS or CFS?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center-condominium-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/8028577.html

Mahalo.

DaViper
05-18-19, 06:53

Big plus was no upselling. Didn't even name a price. Took the standard fee that I gave her without counting. So refreshing after the last time. Will repeat. And she said now that she knows me, massage will be more sensual. Cool.She was my go to at waipahu Saitare her name was Cherry there.

DeepBlues
05-18-19, 08:11
I had a great massage from her. She's a little thicker than pic but still nice shape with big playful tits. She give strong massage but great technique on junior.

I recommend. No upselling and great attitude.Know her as Cherry. HJ only and stopped twice to drink coffee and then stopped altogether and said her hand was cramping up so bad she wouldn't be able to eat dinner. Afterward when I was tipping out (l always pay) she brought me a friend and said next time we go four hands and said l was a great customer etc. Pretty girl but voice really deep that kills the mood. Good regular massage if that's what you need. DB.

Akona4
05-18-19, 16:04
LF Vicky because of her prostate skills. Can anyone confirm she's at Pink?

FatMatwho
05-18-19, 16:55
Haven't seen any reports on her for awhile, is she still open for business? She use to work from 10 am to 8 pm.

Drummer56
05-18-19, 23:07
Anyone know if Jenni still working at CC?

White Lava
05-19-19, 00:28
LF Vicky because of her prostate skills. Can anyone confirm she's at Pink?What is "LF"?

TomAssCan9
05-19-19, 03:26
She was my go to at waipahu Saitare her name was Cherry there.Cherry was my girl at Saitara to. Saitara is down the street from work so I used to see her all the time.

Akona4
05-19-19, 04:49
What is "LF"?Looking for.

DeepBlues
05-19-19, 11:41
She is really cute. YMMV with the cim. I got BBBJ but no cim, but sensual nude tit massage. First we showered together with some play. Soap and tit f**k, then for the sensual massage.

But the ending was the best. She got some nice big Cs for small girl and finished with a really good oil tit f**k that felt like a smooth pussy. She squeezed those soft huge Cs and with the oil if felt nice. I came right away.

No rush, $. 50 total. Will return fast!

Itchy.0. 5 TOTAL is best l have ever seen. Sounds great thanks.

Ernestm
05-19-19, 11:57
Anyone know if Jenni still working at CC?If the Jenni you are asking about is the Chinese spinner in the lower stack. I just saw her last weekend at CC. I don't think she has moved since then.

RubMaidix
05-19-19, 13:28
LF Vicky because of her prostate skills. Can anyone confirm she's at Pink?She is in China right now.

AirportUse
05-19-19, 14:05
Haven't seen any reports on her for awhile, is she still open for business? She use to work from 10 am to 8 pm.Yeah. She's still open for business. I've seen her a few times this year. Still a tiny hottie. Nice massage with good HE.

Kumuman
05-19-19, 15:50
0. 5 TOTAL is best l have ever seen. Sounds great thanks.$.50 = 150 total.

Samurai808
05-19-19, 16:56
Many, including myself, have praised oldish but super fit and friendly Yumi. Recently I texted and, used to the bait and switch of Chinese network, asked for yumi specifically. I was told she was available and to come to 703 in CC, which is where I'd seen her in the past.

Showed up at 703 and sure enough, not Yumi. I said I want Yumi or I'm.

Leaving. The woman didn't speak English and another Chinese woman came and said "this is Yumi". I said no it's not and that I'm leaving. She (the one who spoke English) begged me to stay and said she's great at massage, "better than Yumi" she said. She also said "if you don't like you don't have to pay" So I decided to stay. I got about 20-30 min of a reasonable massage. Feeling frustrated it wasn't a yumi level massage, and feeling upsell coming, I decided I would pay 80 and get the hell out.

Sure enough, as soon as the upsell started I said "I'm leaving. I will pay 80 for your time". Keep in mind we are only 30 minutes in at this point so I think I'm being generous. She was upset and said you know I have to pay 60 for house fee. She wasn't being terribly rude but definitely making me feel bad.

Anyway, long story short I will never go to Chinese network. Cherry at Cherry Spa is the only Chinese provider I feel I can trust in the building. The Thai providers at least do a good massage first, for the most part. I understand they are trying to make a living but I feel like every encounter is a hustle and not relaxing. More importantly I feel like there's no sense of customer service and the whole point for me is to relax.Total agree with the last part and it is all about culture. Chinese value money too much and use every opportunity to maximize their profits. It is ingrained into them, as it is part of their culture, where success is happiness based on possessions. Whereas Thai culture, based on buddhism, believes nothing is permanent and a life based on possessing things or persons doesn't make you happy. So just based on culture, your chances with the latter will be much more enjoyable.

ZeroCool1966
05-19-19, 20:07
Can anyone give info on Yuki in CC? She appears to be in the GILF bracket. Would like to know if she is massage & HE only? Indie or with B&S Chinese shop? BBFS or CFS?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center-condominium-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/8028577.html

Mahalo.I saw her last year in CC the massage was terrible & she offer HE only for 80 I passed.

Johnny14
05-19-19, 20:28
Total agree with the last part and it is all about culture. Chinese value money too much and use every opportunity to maximize their profits. It is ingrained into them, as it is part of their culture, where success is happiness based on possessions. Whereas Thai culture, based on buddhism, believes nothing is permanent and a life based on possessing things or persons doesn't make you happy. So just based on culture, your chances with the latter will be much more enjoyable.You are certainly correct that in the past Buddhism was prevalent in both China and many oriental countries including Japan. But when the communists took over China, all religions including Buddhism was banished, so the original concept was lost and greed for money replaced the Chinese mindset. It will prove their downfall when other nations of the orient begins to develop economically especially when they find out how perverse these Chinese are in their "loans" which is just another ruse to put debt that cannot be repaid, so they have to give up resources to be owned by Chinese interests.

Eluder
05-19-19, 21:56
Lucky guy I guess is what I would say. Been seeing MISA for a while, and she is my favorite. I love her looks, her body, her sweet pussy and great tits. I even love her sexy quietness. I've had BBBJCIM, but never BBFS, yet alone BBFSCIP. Even though by accident, must have felt great.

I'll have to try that trick one day, or maybe she'll let me do her BB one day. Even if not, I always have a good time with her.

I'll have to return sooner than later now that I read your story.

Flesh.Although I have asked and offered more kalah, I never did get BBFS with her with the exception of BBBJ. Always CFS. But she is tight and still feels great. She does do that low quiet moans that sounded fake which at first was kind of a turn off but now it sounds genuine. You could try that "trick" but she might have learned her lesson to lay off the lube a little. Unless one of my soldiers already infiltrated home base then I might have to wife that cutie pie up.

AgentRubMore
05-19-19, 22:33
Haven't seen any reports on her for awhile, is she still open for business? She use to work from 10 am to 8 pm.When she advertises she is working out of IRENE'S shop. Like to see her more if she comes upto the bigger shops.

Beautiful girl, average rub, but her smile makes me pop too soon. Same style ending as NADIA. YMMV.

DallasCowboys8
05-19-19, 22:50

$$ Will be back sooner.

Ojii.She's not the girl in the pic but saw her and had a good time. Was in room 611 and was funny because another dude was pounding away in the room next door. I was almost compelled to enter the competition for most banging sounds but know I'm not a stallion.

Japanese chick I would guess in her late 30's. L / A / S 8/9/9.

Petite spinner who is pretty and does like to pound. BBBJ, DFK, CFS who I did have twirl on my cock for the fun of it.

Loved that she gave a massage before AND after the deed so I got my full time. She's a professional and was trying to sell me on other girls there too. Even brought another girl in after our session in case I wanted round 2 with an upcharge of course. Girl was an older japanese lady and one who I seen before (big tatas) but don't remember her name.

Would possibly repeat but am always looking for newer young talent to keep things exciting.

AgentRubMore
05-19-19, 22:55

Mahalo.NOPE! NOTgonna happen. NO FS. She is Chinese / Asian but works out of a THAI Massage shop #2601. Indie.

Gives a nice soft sensual body rub. Can talk about anything and everything straight up. Very comforting. If you are nice, will follow direction with a satisfying ending. FME.

LoseMoney23
05-20-19, 15:24
NOPE! NOTgonna happen. NO FS. She is Chinese / Asian but works out of a THAI Massage shop #2601. Indie.

Gives a nice soft sensual body rub. Can talk about anything and everything straight up. Very comforting. If you are nice, will follow direction with a satisfying ending. FME.She was Snow awhile ago and the photos are 15 years ago.

AmpzJunkie
05-20-19, 16:39
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-551-6129-sensual-massage-aim-to-please-cute-petite-16168052/

Got a nice massage with sensual HE from Linda. Skinny chick with cute tits, and killer ass. Free roaming all over, topless finish, roaming under panties. Offered to remove for little more but decided to work may around them.

Sensual slow HJ with some BBBJ for first time ever. YMMV Nice ending. No rush or interruptions. $. 50 total damage. Will repeat.

Ampz.

Rimmer808
05-20-19, 16:49
AYA still looking good. Little thick girl with cute face and very nice tits. Skip massage as I wanted to put my dick between those huge titties. With some oil and soft cushions wrapped around jr, it felt great. BBBJ included.

Then unloaded all over her mounds. Doesn't really do CIM, but cleaned up my left over juices by sucking them out. FS was available, but stuck with those fabulous tits. Nice session, will return.

1. 50 total.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-new-massage-you-then-me-after-so-sensual-808-940-4929-15286028

Rim.

Ajarn
05-20-19, 19:17
I saw her last year in CC the massage was terrible & she offer HE only for 80 I passed.If you're referring to the one that works out of 2601, same here. She expended more effort on exercising her mouth (babbling) than on massaging me. No HE either.

Ajarn
05-20-19, 19:48
She's not the girl in the pic but saw her and had a good time. Was in room 611...Is she "Leah" at Aloha Me?

Vino1111
05-20-19, 20:01
AYA still looking good. Little thick girl with cute face and very nice tits. Skip massage as I wanted to put my dick between those huge titties. With some oil and soft cushions wrapped around jr, it felt great. BBBJ included.

Then unloaded all over her mounds. Doesn't really do CIM, but cleaned up my left over juices by sucking them out. FS was available, but stuck with those fabulous tits. Nice session, will return.

1. 50 total.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-new-massage-you-then-me-after-so-sensual-808-940-4929-15286028

Rim.Sounds good!!

Is picture real? She can do BBBJCIM as well?

Let me know please!!

Mahalo!

Jashnl
05-21-19, 03:31
Am looking for a legit massage with HE. FS isn't necessary but would be a bonus. Am tired of trading off one for the other for a good massage bs HE. To many just want to get to the end.

SexMachine9677
05-21-19, 14:46
Fellas, I'm in search of a BBW provider! I'm craving a big girl haha lmk if you guys know of any.

Mike4346
05-21-19, 15:42
Made an appointment w Leah. Turns out it is at 611 Aloha Me. Pics of girl attached are NOT her or if so were 10-15 years ago. Prob 38 to 45 years old. That said she is in good shape, great ass small b's standard service total 2 $$. Would not repeat, too mechanical- oooh baby fuck me harder.

Attached 2 pics are from 2 different ads and not accurate.

Eluder
05-21-19, 16:33
Thanks for this Eluder. I live my life vicariously through people like you. The "standing knee pile-driver" is something we all have to practice. Keep it up and can't wait for your next post.No problem. Also wanted to add she needs to handle her bad sense of scheduling and checking her phone. Whether it's her or MS doing it, it should be addressed. Never check your phone once the session starts. On my first visit she had to excuse herself twice to check her phone for a brief moment in between changing positions. The second visit was weird, as I was about to go into the shower the doorbell rang and she had to rush to get fully dressed to answer the door. When I got out I asked if everything was ok? She told me the "owner" has to do something and pointed to one of the ceiling lightbulbs. I laughed thinking whatever. Although she was apologetic both visits, I was actually shorted time about 10-15 minutes. Told her about the shortage of time and she apologized smiling as English is not her first language.

She is a sweet girl but I need to continue making my rounds in The Love Tower. Will return later when funds permit.

Shirokiya59
05-21-19, 19:15
Fellas, I'm in search of a BBW provider! I'm craving a big girl haha lmk if you guys know of any.Me too. There's truth to more cushin' the better the pushin'!

Hiro Mlasfha.

Alikaprovides
05-22-19, 00:46
Pink at Tiffany's will accomadate. There are others there also but I don't remeber their names.That one she go?

DeepBlues
05-22-19, 20:08
Me too. There's truth to more cushin' the better the pushin'!

Hiro Mlasfha.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/highly-addictive-gfe-reviewed-and-real-photos-19138399

This is your girl. Scouting report: young MILF with the twerky DS bootay. She has a mouth on her, meaning if you piss her off she is going to lyk in no uncertain terms. Very local style girl not the giggly actress provider. Wild &untamed. YMMV. Butt, and I do mean butt, she has the bounce you want. Know her by another name.

LoverBoy18
05-23-19, 12:49
Do the girls over there give handjob? The one at at 3801.

Sy Style
05-23-19, 19:00

Is a spinner. Massage not her specialty, but BBBJ and CFS is. Cute face and for real spinner body. Barely 100 lbs, cute tits, very thin, cute ass, shaved pussy with patch on top. For sure loves sex.

After cumming from DATY, she did a nice BBBJ pretty long. Couldn't wait to smash her, so on with cover and she tried to control action by placing hand on me, but I pushed her hands away, and held her legs wide open so I could go deep. She was loving it.

Cum again as I went deep. Cleaned up, skip shower just had her wipe me down. Pussy was nice and tight. Will repeat.

Sy.

DrMajikLuv96
05-23-19, 20:25
Do the girls over there give handjob? The one at at 3801.Ask Pin the owner, she owns 4 of them.

Handsome111
05-24-19, 03:21
Made an appointment w Leah. Turns out it is at 611 Aloha Me. Pics of girl attached are NOT her or if so were 10-15 years ago. Prob 38 to 45 years old. That said she is in good shape, great ass small b's standard service total 2 $$. Would not repeat, too mechanical- oooh baby fuck me harder.

Attached 2 pics are from 2 different ads and not accurate.Why don't they put real pictures in and these chicks don't cum from daty they would be too tired to perform for eight guys a day.

HaoleGirlLover
05-24-19, 04:22
Saw Mina the other day spunky spinner. 5 ft under 100 lbs. HF. 6 and shower. Her massage was wonderful! Oil on my back, shoulders, butt, legs and calves. She used her elbows and knew how to use them. Her BBBJ was good could have been a little more sensual and sloppy. Picked her up for some standing 69 (again spinner) and made her moan. Cover went on for some cg and she rode that horse till she couldn't ride no more (nah jk) but it was good. Then picked her up with her arms around my neck and pounded her standing. Back on the table for mish, side mish, k9 and back to mish with legs hooked and popped. Showered again and some cuddling. Total was about 45 min but it was good. 1. xx will repeat. Be safe mongers.

Hawaiian007
05-24-19, 13:23
That one she go?Paula no go and neither will anyone at Tiffany's. She and all of them are under strict orders from Tiffany never to do anything that will jeopardize Tiffany's license and good standing with YELP, Hawaii's Best etc.

Direct from me from Tiffany 007.

Mililanial
05-24-19, 17:35
Saw Mina the other day spunky spinner. 5 ft under 100 lbs. HF. 6 and shower. Her massage was wonderful! Oil on my back, shoulders, butt, legs and calves. She used her elbows and knew how to use them. Her BBBJ was good could have been a little more sensual and sloppy. Picked her up for some standing 69 (again spinner) and made her moan. Cover went on for some cg and she rode that horse till she couldn't ride no more (nah jk) but it was good. Then picked her up with her arms around my neck and pounded her standing. Back on the table for mish, side mish, k9 and back to mish with legs hooked and popped. Showered again and some cuddling. Total was about 45 min but it was good. 1. xx will repeat. Be safe mongers.Great job haolegirllover. You the man by giving her a crotch lift. You must have some strong back muscles. I live vicariously through people like you. Can't wait to read your next post.

Johnny14
05-24-19, 20:57
Me too. There's truth to more cushin' the better the pushin'!

Hiro Mlasfha.Another Navy saying "Its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the Ocean".

JohnK2013
05-25-19, 02:19
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Today I had one of my best AMP experience.

See link below.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kapiolani-boulevard-honolulu-hi-usa/6577471.html

I called, and arrived at a nice condominium, clean and cozy.

I tried Tina.

She is MILF, not young, but nice looking, nice body. She is a professional massage therapist.

After shower together.

She gave me a nice massage.

She does nice BBJ.

Then, pro level covered FS. Started in doggie, RCG, rim, then ended in missionary style.

I ended a happy man, she never rushed me, and very worth the tip.

On the way out, I saw Mimi, she seemed very sexy and beautiful Asian MILF, I will try her next time.

Definitely a repeat for me.

KidFarian
05-25-19, 06:03
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/highly-addictive-gfe-reviewed-and-real-photos-19138399

This is your girl. Scouting report: young MILF with the twerky DS bootay. She has a mouth on her, meaning if you piss her off she is going to lyk in no uncertain terms. Very local style girl not the giggly actress provider. Wild &untamed. YMMV. Butt, and I do mean butt, she has the bounce you want. Know her by another name.See her reviews on ChiChi threads. Atf for many on this site, including me.

DeepBlues
05-25-19, 09:08
See her reviews on ChiChi threads. Atf for many on this site, including me.Like I said this is your girl.

Crikey21
05-25-19, 19:47
She is in China right now.Any idea when she will be back? I called and they said she's available but I have a strong suspicion I would be falling victim of the bait and switch tactic.

WomenLover2
05-25-19, 20:46
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Today I had one of my best AMP experience.

See link below.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kapiolani-boulevard-honolulu-hi-usa/6577471.html

I called, and arrived at a nice condominium, clean and cozy.

I tried Tina.

She is MILF, not young, but nice looking, nice body. She is a professional massage therapist.

After shower together.

She gave me a nice massage.

She does nice BBJ.

Then, pro level covered FS. Started in doggie, RCG, rim, then ended in missionary style.

I ended a happy man, she never rushed me, and very worth the tip.

On the way out, I saw Mimi, she seemed very sexy and beautiful Asian MILF, I will try her next time.

Definitely a repeat for me.Is Tina's picture real? How tall was she and how much do you think she weighs.

The picture looks very good.

FatMatwho
05-25-19, 22:18
Just saw her last night about 9 pm getting pick up by a guy in a red mini cooper / white stripes.

Eluder
05-26-19, 01:38

Attached 2 pics are from 2 different ads and not accurate.Maybe you got B&S? I would guess she is in her 30's. Not 40's. The girl in the black lingerie would be Leah. Funny she started speaking nihongo to me because I look more Japanese maybe? Said she was half Japanese and half Chinese. Thought she was acting saying "kimochi" but then came the fluent sentences which leaves me to believe she might be telling the truth. I would agree on the mechanical part, however she kept wincing and clinching her butt during the session. I'm just average size.

Museki
05-26-19, 14:27
Total agree with the last part and it is all about culture. Chinese value money too much and use every opportunity to maximize their profits. It is ingrained into them, as it is part of their culture, where success is happiness based on possessions. Whereas Thai culture, based on buddhism, believes nothing is permanent and a life based on possessing things or persons doesn't make you happy. So just based on culture, your chances with the latter will be much more enjoyable.From my experience they are both very greedy, they just use different tactics. That said there are some that are the exception but I don't think it's cultural.

Shirokiya59
05-26-19, 16:56
From my experience they are both very greedy, they just use different tactics. That said there are some that are the exception but I don't think it's cultural.Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese. They're all the same when it comes to $$.

Hiro Mlasfha.

Riley2012
05-26-19, 19:19
Hi any info on this place? Is Linda's picture resl?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/real-pics-100-for-4-hands-thai-massage-linda-vida-and-nadia-19505023

KoaDaddy1
05-26-19, 20:48

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/real-pics-100-for-4-hands-thai-massage-linda-vida-and-nadia-19505023Nadia use to be at Wahiawa Spa and other places. She wants payment upfront and then gives nothing in return. I would avoid her. Not sure about Linda, Maybe someone else has some info.

HumHumhoi
05-26-19, 23:23
Nadia use to be at Wahiawa Spa and other places. She wants payment upfront and then gives nothing in return. I would avoid her. Not sure about Linda, Maybe someone else has some info.Nadia is an upseller and wants money upfront and shitty service. More for everything else you see or touch. Stop the rail!

Makana9
05-27-19, 00:09
Since her long hair days, enjoyed myself, good wala'au, and learned about better health and wellness which I need as I close to hitting Otis Sistrunk #s. Cannot wait to see Yumi again, thank you.

PnoiSoulJah
05-27-19, 07:35
Anyone sample?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-7days-24hours-top-service-hot-asian-girls__1558954664-20958640

Price is too good to be true but just checking if anyone has tried. TIA.

ExoticKnight
05-27-19, 12:13
Anyone sample?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-7days-24hours-top-service-hot-asian-girls__1558954664-20958640

Price is too good to be true but just checking if anyone has tried. TIA.If price is too good to be true. Then it's probably fake. It'll lead you to some other subscription web cam sites or porn sites to join. Fahk that. Been there done that. Best to check it out yourself. Just don't fall for that trap. They'll want your credit card number.

CaveMan808
05-27-19, 17:07
First time at Saitara. Was there for a legit massage. I had a Thai girl name Edi. She looks to be in here mid to late 30's but had a great body and nice pair of racks. The place was clean and quiet. Saw few people going in and out. The massage was really strong and she did some stretching. I wanted to play with her racks but since it was my first time there and first time seeing her I didn't try anything. Also saw a sign in the room saying any inappropriate behavior will end the session. Does this place do any extras? Or does anyone know if this girl Edi plays?

Fleshlight
05-27-19, 18:25
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-381-3258-sexy-asian-nuru-slippery-all-over-808-381-3258-15138691/

Been a while but decided to get some NURU massage after a round of golf. Sliding action still nice and slippery. Only thing missing is some BBFS. But the nude b2 b is pretty good.

Jr gets rock hard after some sliding in and out of her tits and ass crack, and of course her pussy lips. Didn't go for CFS but instead just rub fucked her butt gelled crack and between he thighs as I had her squeeze her legs together in K9.

Always looking for new things. Felt pretty sensual and unloaded in her as crack. The nuru gel helps everything. $$.

Be back.

Flesh.

Happy1808
05-27-19, 19:12
Total agree with the last part and it is all about culture. Chinese value money too much and use every opportunity to maximize their profits. It is ingrained into them, as it is part of their culture, where success is happiness based on possessions. Whereas Thai culture, based on buddhism, believes nothing is permanent and a life based on possessing things or persons doesn't make you happy. So just based on culture, your chances with the latter will be much more enjoyable.In my experience Thai women value money and possessions more than the Chinese. We all have our own experience.

Azn Persuaded
05-27-19, 22:11
First time at Saitara. Was there for a legit massage. I had a Thai girl name Edi. She looks to be in here mid to late 30's but had a great body and nice pair of racks. The place was clean and quiet. Saw few people going in and out. The massage was really strong and she did some stretching. I wanted to play with her racks but since it was my first time there and first time seeing her I didn't try anything. Also saw a sign in the room saying any inappropriate behavior will end the session. Does this place do any extras? Or does anyone know if this girl Edi plays?Yes they do extras at that place, at least with the MT I had, for me the play progressed with each visit. The one thing the MT was uncomfortable with was that the doors would not lock. One day I showed up with one of those small rubber door stoppers that can inconspicuously fit in your pocket, and that exponentially led to more play. Never tried FS, I really don't think you can, the walls are too thin, she had to do all she could to keep from moaning too loud while cumming from DATY LOL. After giving it some thought, that door stopper is a pretty good thing to carry around with all the raids going on, could buy some time should someone try to enter uninvited.

PnoiSoulJah
05-28-19, 06:42
Love it! Good work. So she is real then!?No. It just means that they're using someone else's pic.

HoLeeMackerel
05-29-19, 01:53
Can anyone tell me if Yanni is here at this location now? Would also like to know what floor in cc she is working out of recently. I'm ready to enter the dragon (cc) again but want to avoid places affiliated with some of b&s that we've experienced.

Mahaloz.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-girl-sexy-808-275-6542-relax-good-massage-14813539

OjiiChan69
05-29-19, 07:41
Looking for horny chick but no massage specialty, check out LEAH. Pics in ad looks real and like her from a while back, but body is same but face just a little older. But still is cute and looks good.

Small tits to suck, trim Bush shave by pussy lips. Nice and clean, loves DATY and give good BBBJ.

Pussy is nice and tight. Session was little less than hour but was only ther to pound so its ok. Had a good time. Have a feeling BBFS could be there.

Will repeat.

Ojii.

OjiiChan69
05-29-19, 07:45
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-381-3258-sexy-asian-nuru-slippery-all-over-808-381-3258-15138691/

Been a while but decided to get some NURU massage after a round of golf. Sliding action still nice and slippery. Only thing missing is some BBFS. But the nude b2 b is pretty good.

Jr gets rock hard after some sliding in and out of her tits and ass crack, and of course her pussy lips. Didn't go for CFS but instead just rub fucked her butt gelled crack and between he thighs as I had her squeeze her legs together in K9.

Always looking for new things. Felt pretty sensual and unloaded in her as crack. The nuru gel helps everything. $$.

Be back.

Flesh.I had the NURU a while back too. Very sensual and sexy. Had a good time too. Gel washes right off. Would go back.

Liampark808
05-30-19, 03:06
Can anyone tell me if Yanni is here at this location now? Would also like to know what floor in cc she is working out of recently. I'm ready to enter the dragon (cc) again but want to avoid places affiliated with some of b&s that we've experienced.

Mahaloz.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-girl-sexy-808-275-6542-relax-good-massage-14813539I haven't seen her in a while, but I can confirm that the number in the ad is the same number she was using before.

Mililanial
05-30-19, 13:45
How much? $$ for everything?

Bono888
05-30-19, 14:52
I have been thinking of trying NURU but I don't know what is the appropriate tip. If I just get NURU & HE. How much should I tip?

PaliMonger
05-30-19, 21:11
Linda is the first pic. Beautiful young thai, dark skin, soft curvy body. Decent massage quoted 2 for finish (not everything)

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/real-pics-100-for-4-hands-thai-massage-linda-vida-and-nadia-19505023.

DrMajikLuv69
05-31-19, 01:00
Looking for horny chick but no massage specialty, check out LEAH. Pics in ad looks real and like her from a while back, but body is same but face just a little older. But still is cute and looks good.

Small tits to suck, trim Bush shave by pussy lips. Nice and clean, loves DATY and give good BBBJ.

Pussy is nice and tight. Session was little less than hour but was only ther to pound so its ok. Had a good time. Have a feeling BBFS could be there.

Will repeat.

Ojii.Awesome! Trimmed pussy hairs and SHAVED LIPS sounds good to me. Does Leah give full 60 minutes or at least 50 minutes?

DrMajikLuv96
05-31-19, 02:32
Awesome! Trimmed pussy hairs and SHAVED LIPS sounds good to me. Does Leah give full 60 minutes or at least 50 minutes?I guess it depends when your motor runs out of gas.

FCH300
05-31-19, 18:44
I haven't seen her in a while, but I can confirm that the number in the ad is the same number she was using before.She's definitely back. I saw her yesterday. Still wearing her glasses.

Bono888
05-31-19, 21:02
Anyone know what happened to Judy? I believe she used to work out of the 13 FL at CC.

Bodhisattva
06-02-19, 06:22
Visiting from Maui for a couple days. Wow, there's so many great choices here. Any recommendations on a Filipina MILF? Thank you!

DieLit
06-02-19, 15:22
I have been thinking of trying NURU but I don't know what is the appropriate tip. If I just get NURU & HE. How much should I tip?It's 100 for nuru and 60 for the he so 160 total. But for 40 dollars more you can get full service so I went with that option.

HonoluluMan
06-02-19, 18:55
Went to visit Vivian yesterday. She does a good B2B and sensual massage. Got BBBJ and finished with a HJ. No rush service very sweet and nice girl. Great time will return.

Shirokiya59
06-02-19, 19:17
She's definitely back. I saw her yesterday. Still wearing her glasses.Bukakked once that she needed to wash off those glasses.

DallasCowboys8
06-02-19, 20:36
Been seeing Angie off / on for a couple years as she moved through her different locations. CC seems to be a better place for her since she's not as paranoid about meeting people since she used to have to fetch clients from the lobby or pool in her other buildings. Just wanted to share a quick report since she's a great no drama provider.

L / A / S - 6/8/10.

45+ why / o MILF, nice body with soft skin and nice real C cup tits. Used to see her at University a while back when she was at Sakura and while she aged she's still a decent looking Korean lady. Not a talker by any stretch but for sure knows how to service. Good massage where she sits on your back and massages you with her hands, weight and pussy mound. It actually feels great when she sits on your back smashing her pussy into you and I go when my back is tight. Haha. Amazing BBBJ and does have other FS items on her menu. Never tried BBFS but pretty sure it could be had if wanted. I basically go for a good massage and BBBJCIM whenever I need a quick fix. She massages on her single floor mattress, turns you over, gets undressed and you get access to her nice tits and pussy for FIV and then devours your cock with nice hand strokes to compliment her sucking and swallowing. She has a good rhythm and technique to her blowing and is very consistent in getting me off. No drama, easy to get an appointment and just the thing to break up a boring or stressful week. I don't think she's too good on text so I found it's best to do the old skool way of just telephoning her and talking to set up the appt. Pricing is usually $ total for the BJ and massage but sometimes I tip more. Enjoy!

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-398-7247-arousing-angie-nice-bodyrub-easy-access-private-14882257/

HiPickle
06-02-19, 23:42

Will repeat.

Ojii.All preferences busy, so thought I'd chance this. I'm aware of the shillary Goin on. All these Chinese connection locations are annoying as hell. The girl was very cute and total spinner, but boy was I rushed wanted tip upfront. It was in Aloha me spa, but after our quick half our she was scooting up stairs for another appointment! I would have liked it had I not been fucking rushed. Won't return. If I hit the cc ***** house I'll go to sunflower. And that's last resort.

S Hunter
06-03-19, 02:27
Been seeing Angie off / on for a couple years as she moved through her different locations. CC seems to be a better place for her since she's not as paranoid about meeting people since she used to have to fetch clients from the lobby or pool in her other buildings. Just wanted to share a quick report since she's a great no drama provider.

L / A / S - 6/8/10.

45+ why / o MILF, nice body with soft skin and nice real C cup tits. Used to see her at University a while back when she was at Sakura and while she aged she's still a decent looking Korean lady. Not a talker by any stretch but for sure knows how to service. Good massage where she sits on your back and massages you with her hands, weight and pussy mound. It actually feels great when she sits on your back smashing her pussy into you and I go when my back is tight. Haha. Amazing BBBJ and does have other FS items on her menu. Never tried BBFS but pretty sure it could be had if wanted. I basically go for a good massage and BBBJCIM whenever I need a quick fix. She massages on her single floor mattress, turns you over, gets undressed and you get access to her nice tits and pussy for FIV and then devours your cock with nice hand strokes to compliment her sucking and swallowing.You mean 100 total for massage and BJ or on top of house fee?

Demolition Man
06-03-19, 03:47

L / A / S - 6/8/10.

45+ why / o MILF, nice body with soft skin and nice real C cup tits. Used to see her at University a while back when she was at Sakura and while she aged she's still a decent looking Korean lady. Not a talker by any stretch but for sure knows how to service. Good massage where she sits on your back and massages you with her hands, weight and pussy mound. It actually feels great when she sits on your back smashing her pussy into you and I go when my back is tight. Haha. Amazing BBBJ and does have other FS items on her menu. Never tried BBFS but pretty sure it could be had if wanted. I basically go for a good massage and BBBJCIM whenever I need a quick fix. She massages on her single floor mattress, turns you over, gets undressed and you get access to her nice tits and pussy for FIV and then devours your cock with nice hand strokes to compliment her sucking and swallowing. She has a good rhythm and technique to her blowing and is very consistent in getting me off. No drama, easy to get an appointment and just the thing to break up a boring or stressful week. I don't think she's too good on text so I found it's best to do the old skool way of just telephoning her and talking to set up the appt. Pricing is usually $ total for the BJ and massage but sometimes I tip more. Enjoy!

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-398-7247-arousing-angie-nice-bodyrub-easy-access-private-14882257/Nice report on Angie; I haven't seen her since her days at Sakura on University Avenue; maybe I need to see her again. I favor her quiet demure personality.

AgentRubMore
06-03-19, 11:46
Nice report on Angie; I haven't seen her since her days at Sakura on University Avenue; maybe I need to see her again. I favor her quiet demure personality.Funny her name has just surfaced again, or we all think alike. Just saw her again, my go to for a quick fix.

Economy size clean body, boobs on the soft side but I'm not there for them, to me still pretty, I love Asian women.

Said business was slow, her place is simple (1 chair, 1 table, floor mattress very clean and quiet, works solo. Enjoy. YMMV.

DeepBlues
06-03-19, 16:42
https://honolulu.rubratings.com/144604

Ajarn
06-03-19, 19:16
The girl was very cute and total spinner, but boy was I rushed wanted tip upfront. It was in Aloha me.Yeah, she wants HF upfront, agreed on FS, so had to give her the full $$ upfront. But before I handed it over, confirmed that I was going to get the full hour. Later she said she called her Chinese MM and told her that she had a customer and to not assign her to another shop. After the main dish, asked for some dessert (massage), so actually went well over the hour, including the pre-session shower. No post shower.

Of the 4 providers at Aloha Me, 3 were sent by the MM, who is in another unit, to service customers in other shops who had called for other girls. So you might be asking for a certain girl and getting someone from Aloha Me. 555. BTW, there was no mention of Sophie.

Leah can do a decent massage. Not great, but good enough to make you stick around and get the full hour. She can also speak some Japanese, since she came here from there.

DallasCowboys8
06-04-19, 01:33
You mean 100 total for massage and BJ or on top of house fee?100 total for massage and BJ. Not sure if that's her regular rate or she discounted for me since I been seeing her for awhile. Good deal in my book though since she don't have to share the house fee with anyone since she's independent.

Member #6232
06-04-19, 02:27
Been out of this scene here for awhile but been making random rounds mostly in the Massage scene and traveling. Candy has been my fav since she first started. No kidding therapist with thorough techniques. Saw her today first thing and man does she hit those sore tight spots whether its surface muscles or deep tissue. The Thai stretch is great to loosen the tight muscles. Got to let her know up front to go soft, medium or hard pressure. She can get deep with best of them. Candy's sweet and proud of her massage abilities. No worries on shorted times like with the young ones or the CCCN. You get your money worth with full hour with her. Obviously lots of folks go for the finish and her final rub is just as good. She's not FS so don't bother unless you want trouble. She's a great therapist and friend. Here till mid June. Be safe and careful out there. Semper Fi!

HornyBoi898
06-04-19, 03:51
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/young-bella-big-busty-curved-gorgeous-available-in-here-808-201-9426-19963953

Has any one tried this Bella before?

WhateverIWant
06-04-19, 16:34
Was seeing another provider and she was in the shop. Didn't experience her, but she is VERY large. Like Fat, not phat. But to each their own

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/young-bella-big-busty-curved-gorgeous-available-in-here-808-201-9426-19963953

Has any one tried this Bella before?.

KailuaLocal1
06-04-19, 17:02
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2933257

Katie is great. Great relaxing massage on the back and a slow sensual HJ on the flip. Her tits are perfect and her ass is pretty close to perfect. She is a tall haole girl. Very sweet. Nice clean brand new place, in a quiet area. A must see, but book ahead. She is rarely available same day.

Ttps: urlreplacement0}.

HiPickle
06-04-19, 19:09
Yeah, she wants HF upfront, agreed on FS, so had to give her the full $$ upfront. But before I handed it over, confirmed that I was going to get the full hour. Later she said she called her Chinese MM and told her that she had a customer and to not assign her to another shop. After the main dish, asked for some dessert (massage), so actually went well over the hour, including the pre-session shower. No post shower.

Of the 4 providers at Aloha Me, 3 were sent by the MM, who is in another unit, to service customers in other shops who had called for other girls. So you might be asking for a certain girl and getting someone from Aloha Me. 555. BTW, there was no mention of Sophie.

Leah can do a decent massage. Not great, but good enough to make you stick around and get the full hour. She can also speak some Japanese, since she came here from there.She had a perfect little spinner body and cute. Exactly what I always look for. Too bad she short timed me. I wanted that little body bad, which was why I didn't bother arguing with paying HF upfront. Curiosity was in full force.

Mongers Rus
06-05-19, 06:54

L / A / S - 6/8/10.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-398-7247-arousing-angie-nice-bodyrub-easy-access-private-14882257/I concur with MILF Angie in CC. Amazing BBBJ with usage of her tongue. I haven't gotten enough DATY to make her cum though. BBFSCIP is amazing too. Sometimes it's hard to top those Milfs. Great service.

Rus.

Rimmer808
06-05-19, 07:00
Yeah, she wants HF upfront, agreed on FS, so had to give her the full $$ upfront. But before I handed it over, confirmed that I was going to get the full hour. Later she said she called her Chinese MM and told her that she had a customer and to not assign her to another shop. After the main dish, asked for some dessert (massage), so actually went well over the hour, including the pre-session shower. No post shower.

Leah can do a decent massage. Not great, but good enough to make you stick around and get the full hour. She can also speak some Japanese, since she came here from there.Don't give up on Leah, as she is a cutie spinner MILF. I always try to check her out in mornings, as she usually doesn't get calls, so she never rushes then. Money upfront I agree sucks, but puts out. She loves DATY and gets off pretty fast and wet. Pounding her then she'll go deep. BBBJ, CFS.

Rim.

HaoleGirlLover
06-05-19, 21:35
I had the NURU a while back too. Very sensual and sexy. Had a good time too. Gel washes right off. Would go back.Went to get a Nuru few days ago and it was my first time. Called up, made appointment same day and went up. Very cute I think Chinese girl w big b bolt ons. Cute girl probably early 30's. Took a shower and went to room. Lay down on the thick plastic material and she stripped down and it was nice. Very warm and smooth. Spread it on my back and used her elbows and boobs. Spread it on my butt, legs and calves and rode me up and down. I started to laugh Bc she lost her balanced and fell off of me. Flipped over and then she got going up an down looking st me. Very sensual. Then used her boobs to massage me and got really hard. She asked FS and I said ok. But there was a problem. The ac was drying up the Nuru gel and we got sticky. I didn't care for it. But I pounded away mish, standing mish, standing k9, k9 leg up, back to mish and popped. Total damage $2. Time just under an hour. And again didn't care for the Nuru. Won't do it anymore.

But then when I was leaving I saw a Asian cute girl down stairs and then ran into her again in the parking and she thought I was her appointment. I said no I am not and checked my phone number with her. I then asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I looked it up and her name was Yuki. Anyone tried her yet?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/yukis-massage-honolulu-2

Be safe mongers.

White Lava
06-06-19, 05:28
I concur with MILF Angie in CC. Amazing BBBJ with usage of her tongue. I haven't gotten enough DATY to make her cum though. BBFSCIP is amazing too. Sometimes it's hard to top those Milfs. Great service.

Rus.Any GFE or DFK?

Dacollector
06-06-19, 13:32
Went to get a Nuru few days ago and it was my first time. Called up, made appointment same day and went up. Very cute I think Chinese girl w big b bolt ons. Cute girl probably early 30's. Took a shower and went to room. Lay down on the thick plastic material and she stripped down and it was nice. Very warm and smooth. Spread it on my back and used her elbows and boobs. Spread it on my butt, legs and calves and rode me up and down. I started to laugh Bc she lost her balanced and fell off of me. Flipped over and then she got going up an down looking st me. Very sensual. Then used her boobs to massage me and got really hard. She asked FS and I said ok. But there was a problem. The ac was drying up the Nuru gel and we got sticky. I didn't care for it. But I pounded away mish, standing mish, standing k9, k9 leg up, back to mish and popped. Total damage $2. Time just under an hour. And again didn't care for the Nuru. Won't do it anymore.

But then when I was leaving I saw a Asian cute girl down stairs and then ran into her again in the parking and she thought I was her appointment. I said no I am not and checked my phone number with her. I then asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I looked it up and her name was Yuki. Anyone tried her yet?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/yukis-massage-honolulu-2

Be safe mongers.Where is this nuru place? Got a link? Never tried it but willing to try now!! LOL.

Ajarn
06-06-19, 18:53
But then when I was leaving I saw a Asian cute girl down stairs and then ran into her again in the parking and she thought I was her appointment. I said no I am not and checked my phone number with her. I then asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I looked it up and her name was Yuki. Anyone tried her yet?It's better to refer to her ad (https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-234-8840-new-pertty-janpanese-girls-b2b-nuru-4-hand-12857121) .

BTW, does Yuki look like her pic?

HaoleGirlLover
06-07-19, 01:48
It's better to refer to her ad (https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-234-8840-new-pertty-janpanese-girls-b2b-nuru-4-hand-12857121) .

BTW, does Yuki look like her pic?Sorry I couldn't find an ad for her anywhere. I googled her number the yelp came up. If you seen an ad for her please let me know. She is not a spinner nor is she fat. From what I could see she has nice sized Cs and curves.

She did text me asking when I would be coming by. I told her a week or two.

This is the link for the Nuru place.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-15138691

DallasCowboys8
06-07-19, 07:42
Ad looked pretty tempting so wanted to find out more: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/alicia-is-back-in-town-for-a-short-time-only-thais-girl-real-pics-16000061.

Texted to setup appt and she already texted back she doesn't do FS. Still thought she was hot enough to go for a rub and tug so went for it anyway. Has a house on Piikoi that was pretty easy to find. She said park on the street and there was free street parking close by.

She opened the door and man she was a stunnah. Great sexy tanned body on a slim frame with fake tits. Pretty thai face, maybe 5'2 at 105 lbs, looked in her late 20's.

In call was nice, she has her own bedroom with massage table and a portable AC to keep the room cool. Bathroom / shower was clean so was happy things were well kept.

Got naked, laid on her massage table and she started the massage. She started with a dry rub over a towel and it felt good. She's not a trained massage therapist but she actually took the time to go over all parts of the body and expended energy to give good pressure. I've had professional thai massages that were worse than hers so kudos for doing a decent job. About 40 minutes in she started to apply baby oil which turned me on because she applied it nicely and evenly. I hate it when girls often dump cold lotion or oil on you unexpectedly. She seemed to rub it in her hands and then sensually apply it to my skin. Idk, seemed different and I enjoyed it. Everything up to this point was pretty legit with no extra attention paid to roaming or teasing. But overall it was a good massage. Then the flip happened and she still took time to rub down the legs, chest and stomach. I was wondering when the hell she was going to grab my junk because it was just hanging out in plain sight and she wasn't flinching. She finally finishes with a full 50 minute massage before asking me if she wanted me to massage down there. I asked what was on the menu and she only offered HE. No FS, no BJ and when I asked her to get naked it was $$. 6. I asked for $$ and she said panty stays on for $$. 2. I wanted to see that puss so I said $$. 4 with mutual touching. She agreed but said no FIV. Kinda of a bummer it was so pricey and there wasn't as much play as I wanted but I figure this was my one time I'll see her so went for it. Her body was hella sexy and she let me rub her tits / nani but HE was ok. Biggest negative is that she doesn't really have a charming personality so there was no connection even though I was trying to give her a shot. I would even say she had RBF at times. She took direction well on the hand job and at least made eye contact with a smile when I blew so it ended up being alright.

Overall I wouldn't repeat because she's pricey and she didn't put much effort into being friendly. She is smoking hot though and if you want to get a decent massage with a trophy thai chick then she would qualify. Just make sure you know it'll be $$+ for any extras up to a HJ so you're not surprised. L / A / S: 10/6/7.

Hawaii Boy
06-07-19, 11:43
Ad looked pretty tempting so wanted to find out more: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/alicia-is-back-in-town-for-a-short-time-only-thais-girl-real-pics-16000061.

Texted to setup appt and she already texted back she doesn't do FS. Still thought she was hot enough to go for a rub and tug so went for it anyway. Has a house on Piikoi that was pretty easy to find. She said park on the street and there was free street parking close by.

She opened the door and man she was a stunnah. Great sexy tanned body on a slim frame with fake tits. Pretty thai face, maybe 5'2 at 105 lbs, looked in her late 20's.

In call was nice, she has her own bedroom with massage table and a portable AC to keep the room cool. Bathroom / shower was clean so was happy things were well kept.

Got naked, laid on her massage table and she started the massage. She started with a dry rub over a towel and it felt good. She's not a trained massage therapist but she actually took the time to go over all parts of the body and expended energy to give good pressure. I've had professional thai massages that were worse than hers so kudos for doing a decent job. About 40 minutes in she started to apply baby oil which turned me on because she applied it nicely and evenly. I hate it when girls often dump cold lotion or oil on you unexpectedly. She seemed to rub it in her hands and then sensually apply it to my skin. Idk, seemed different and I enjoyed it. Everything up to this point was pretty legit with no extra attention paid to roaming or teasing. But overall it was a good massage. Then the flip happened and she still took time to rub down the legs, chest and stomach. I was wondering when the hell she was going to grab my junk because it was just hanging out in plain sight and she wasn't flinching. She finally finishes with a full 50 minute massage before asking me if she wanted me to massage down there. I asked what was on the menu and she only offered HE. No FS, no BJ and when I asked her to get naked it was $$. 6. I asked for $$ and she said panty stays on for $$. 2. I wanted to see that puss so I said $$. 4 with mutual touching. She agreed but said no FIV. Kinda of a bummer it was so pricey and there wasn't as much play as I wanted but I figure this was my one time I'll see her so went for it. Her body was hella sexy and she let me rub her tits / nani but HE was ok. Biggest negative is that she doesn't really have a charming personality so there was no connection even though I was trying to give her a shot. I would even say she had RBF at times. She took direction well on the hand job and at least made eye contact with a smile when I blew so it ended up being alright.

Overall I wouldn't repeat because she's pricey and she didn't put much effort into being friendly. She is smoking hot though and if you want to get a decent massage with a trophy thai chick then she would qualify. Just make sure you know it'll be $$+ for any extras up to a HJ so you're not surprised. L / A / S: 10/6/7.If you had searched the reviews you would have saved your money with Alicia. She used to be on King St and was one of the early settlers from California that started the upsell craze. You should have seen her roommate Zoey for a better time.

HB.

HoLeeMackerel
06-07-19, 15:07
If you had searched the reviews you would have saved your money with Alicia. She used to be on King St and was one of the early settlers from California that started the upsell craze. You should have seen her roommate Zoey for a better time.

HB.Bummers. Sorry for your experience with Alicia.

Here is another Thai beauty in town for a week or two. Been seeing Gina for some time now. She delivers a strong massage every time. She's drop dead gorgeous too.

If you do a search on here you will know more or less what extras is available. Yes, you will get the upsell that comes with all non Hawaii based Thai providers.

She does have a number in her head what she will do with you on that session. After we agree on the service, then comes the salesmanship. She is flexible if I'm in the ballpark on her price.

Great service from a foxy provider. Good English.

Says she will be in Wahiwa for 2 weeks.

Enjoy!

DeepBlues
06-07-19, 20:42

Got naked, laid on her massage table and she started the massage. She started with a dry rub over a towel and it felt good. She's not a trained massage therapist but she actually took the time to go over all parts of the body and expended energy to give good pressure. I've had professional thai massages that were worse than hers so kudos for doing a decent job. About 40 minutes in she started to apply baby oil which turned me on because she applied it nicely and evenly. I hate it when girls often dump cold lotion or oil on you unexpectedly. She seemed to rub it in her hands and then sensually apply it to my skin. Idk, seemed different and I enjoyed it. Everything up to this point was pretty legit with no extra attention paid to roaming or teasing. But overall it was a good massage..So sounds like you pay her. 8 total and keep it rated G-PG LOL.

HoLeeMackerel
06-07-19, 23:58

Overall I wouldn't repeat because she's pricey and she didn't put much effort into being friendly. She is smoking hot though and if you want to get a decent massage with a trophy thai chick then she would qualify. Just make sure you know it'll be $$+ for any extras up to a HJ so you're not surprised. L / A / S: 10/6/7.Bummers. Sorry for your experience with Alicia.

Here is another Thai beauty in town for a week or two. Been seeing Gina for some time now. She delivers a strong massage every time. She's drop dead gorgeous too.

If you do a search on here you will know more or less what extras is available. Yes, you will get the upsell that comes with all non Hawaii based Thai providers.

She does have a number in her head what she will do with you on that session. After we agree on the service, then comes the salesmanship. She is flexible if I'm in the ballpark on her price.

Great service from a foxy provider. Good English.

Says she will be in Wahiwa for 2 weeks.

Enjoy! https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aloha-best-thai-massage-visited-town-only-short-period-of-time-come-se-21509069.

Ogt969
06-08-19, 07:42
Hey do you know where I can find her? Is she hot? How much was it?

Been out of this scene here for awhile but been making random rounds mostly in the Massage scene and traveling. Candy has been my fav since she first started. No kidding therapist with thorough techniques. Saw her today first thing and man does she hit those sore tight spots whether its surface muscles or deep tissue. The Thai stretch is great to loosen the tight muscles. Got to let her know up front to go soft, medium or hard pressure. She can get deep with best of them. Candy's sweet and proud of her massage abilities. No worries on shorted times like with the young ones or the CCCN. You get your money worth with full hour with her. Obviously lots of folks go for the finish and her final rub is just as good. She's not FS so don't bother unless you want trouble. She's a great therapist and friend. Here till mid June. Be safe and careful out there. Semper Fi!

Rev1274
06-08-19, 09:26
Can someone please explain to me why people complain about up selling prices? Isn't it the better looking or the younger one giving out HJ / BJ more expensive than the older one?

S Hunter
06-08-19, 15:38
100 total for massage and BJ. Not sure if that's her regular rate or she discounted for me since I been seeing her for awhile. Good deal in my book though since she don't have to share the house fee with anyone since she's independent.Outstanding!

Honolulu1
06-08-19, 17:36
Can someone please explain to me why people complain about up selling prices? Isn't it the better looking or the younger one giving out HJ / BJ more expensive than the older one?When you been mongering for years like me. Prices have been a certain amount and then recently these new girls up more than a Monger would expect no matter how good the gal is via looks, size, etc. Speaking for most mongers, we all fall into our other head down below and give in to those higher prices. I will not pay $$ for an HJ or BJ. $$ or $$$ for an FS, yes. Stick to your standards. I walked out of massage places if my Spidey senses say something's up. But I realize now every gal is trying to make money, all I ask is for a superb service and happy attitude. That's my take. If you want to pay more for HJ, BJ, then these gals will always demand for it. Hono1.

Ajarn
06-08-19, 20:28
Is this an ad (https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a573896) for CC 3304, and if so, who are the girls in the pic? Is the one on the right Sunny?

Ajarn
06-08-19, 21:01
I've hit up about everyone at Happyland and Kison, boycotting Ume and Angel, avoiding LA-land (April), found service to be iffy at Nabi, Wong is history, and not interested in paying inflated rates at Chichi's for covered services. Osaka (Pine Tree) seems to have a full roster but don't hear about anyone going there, plus it's not easily accessible for me.

Searching for somewhere else to go, started picking sunflowers, even tried licking ice cream. At least they had millennials on stock.

Vanilla stopped advertising, then Sunflower. Actually they might not be closed, but not open either. Vanilla was down to only 2 providers, Sunflower now also has only 2 providers. All the others on vacay. Maybe they're furtively taking regulars.

Yuri said to try calling back in 2 weeks.

Is this a crackdown on indies, AMPs and other non-legit massage shops in CC?

Spyda
06-09-19, 03:35
Can someone please explain to me why people complain about up selling prices? Isn't it the better looking or the younger one giving out HJ / BJ more expensive than the older one?Regardless of age we need to stick to a standard amount. Giving more because she's younger will just keep driving the price up and most importantly cause the level of service to go down.

InnoniniSatan
06-09-19, 04:14
Regardless of age we need to stick to a standard amount. Giving more because she's younger will just keep driving the price up and most importantly cause the level of service to go down.Service is already starting to lag. Closures of houses like Empire and recently Rejuve will empower providers to cut time and service and raise prices we can't allow this to happen. Walk away I have. On my recent visit to Ume where I saw Ella just goes to show that this possibly may already be happening then again maybe I was just unlucky. The many reports of Sanho and their 45 minutes or time perhaps another sign of the times. Either way we all need to play smart. I know at times it's hard to just walk away I'm a offender but till houses known for great services start opening again we need to stick together and not spoil these girls.

DreadNaught
06-10-19, 00:05
I was able to schedule an appointment with Emma in Aiea within the half hour.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/aiea-hi-asian-professional-massage-14090858

She greeted me at her apartment door and showed me.

Upstairs to her massage room. Emma kept good conversation by asking questions about myself. I asked similar questions to her and she carried a good conversation. Although her accent was slightly on the heavy side, I was able to understand her and she knew what I was saying in return.

Emma is around 5'1", medium build MILF in her late 40's. She has fair complexion, slender lean legs with somewhat defined calves and thighs- which I found out that she enjoys hiking. She had an oversized puffy shirt that disguised her breasts but I'd believe they were 32-34's.

She started with a firm deep tissue back rub. It was good technique but I thought she could focus more on length and repetition. But I was in a feisty mood, so I responded in kind. I complimented her during the massage, which she responded with a soft "thank you" and continued her body rub and massage.

Emma asked me to flip over and I felt her legs up. She was kind and started to wander over jr. She asked if I wanted a HJ or BJ. It was my first time with Emma so I coy-fully asked for a HJ. By this time my hands were rubbing her pert ass and fingering the length of her g-string to her vag. She stimulated the prostrate while working her fingers around jr's head. I pulled up her blouse and chipped her full breasts and she let out a deep moan. I also pulled up her skirt and squeezed that mini Asian bubble butt with kisses and tongue glides along her G. Emma picked up on non verbal cues as in my deep breaths as she slowed her tugging pace. Alas I lurched my hips upward and pumped a big load into her waiting hands. She was quick to clean me up with a hot hand cloth and a dry towel. Upon returning, she continued her front massage with head, shoulder and neck sensual touches and leg & hip rubs.

L: 7, A: 9, S:8.

Total $. 1, including the std. 6 fee.

Emma didn't rush things, kept good conversation and was very pleasant. I look forward to seeing her again.

DN.

P.S. - the first number in the ad is which Emma replied from - "tree".

Marcus06
06-10-19, 06:16
Who here has had any luck with Jasmine or any of the Hiran gals? Anyone see Erica or Rica?Does anyone have Jasmin contact info ? I have not seen an ad for her in a while is she still working?

Horny Me
06-10-19, 13:08
Does anyone have Jasmin contact info ? I have not seen an ad for her in a while is she still working?Saw her last week. She had a new number that she gave to her regulars. She will not see you if she doesn't know you.

ClitPurser
06-11-19, 15:21
I tried to set up an apptmnt with this one and damn was she smoking hot. Mid-30's probably, greeted me in daisy dukes with a delish body and beautiful face. I could not believe the luck I had setting this up until I asked what the damage would be and she said $$ boner killer. As much as I wanted to, I went up to the 39th floor with 2 duckets in hand so there was no sample tasting here. Just reporting that if you want to see her for GFE be prepared to pay for it.

HE was quoted at $$.

Screw that.

Marcus06
06-11-19, 15:22
Saw her last week. She had a new number that she gave to her regulars. She will not see you if she doesn't know you.Can you message me her new number? I was her regular back in 2017-2018 and I have just returned back to the island. I would appreciate it if you can help me in reaching back out to her and getting back on my routine. Much Mahalos!

Rimmer808
06-11-19, 23:09
Visited Vivian again. She's not doing FS right now, but HE finish was pretty good.

Nude massage rubbing tits all over. She is cute and maybe put on little weight, but still nice. Full figure spinner if that makes sense.

Front and back nude massage with nice real tits. Nice long BBBJ, than she oiled up her tits and let me fuck her tits until I came. Which was pretty quick. Those nice soft real tits oiled up felt very nice.

Unloaded all over her tits and neck. Showered together to clean off. No rush.

Say she thinking of moving. I told her this place is a good walk up apt with no neighbors or security to bother. Hope she doesn't move. Schools out so she more available now.

Had a nice time and will repeat. Very sweet girl.

Rim.

Brjetblack
06-12-19, 00:38
First time seeing Candy. Probably the best deep tissue massage I experienced here. Her use of herbal tiger balm elevates the experience and her strong massage is comprehensive from neck to feet. I'll rate her as one of the best for deep tissue + HE. She's great but she's leaving 2nd half of June. See her while she's here. Damage .6 HF .6 tips

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-thais-dusti-gfe-lusy-young-demi-fave-candy-ts-macy-text-808-780-05-12699817

Finger Licking
06-12-19, 03:25
I was able to schedule an appointment with Emma in Aiea within the half hour.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/aiea-hi-asian-professional-massage-14090858

She greeted me at her apartment door and showed me.

Upstairs to her massage room. Emma kept good conversation by asking questions about myself. I asked similar questions to her and she carried a good conversation. Although her accent was slightly on the heavy side, I was able to understand her and she knew what I was saying in return.

Emma is around 5'1", medium build MILF in her late 40's. She has fair complexion, slender lean legs with somewhat defined calves and thighs- which I found out that she enjoys hiking. She had an oversized puffy shirt that disguised her breasts but I'd believe they were 32-34's.

She started with a firm deep tissue back rub. It was good technique but I thought she could focus more on length and repetition. But I was in a feisty mood, so I responded in kind. I complimented her during the massage, which she responded with a soft "thank you" and continued her body rub and massage.

Emma asked me to flip over and I felt her legs up. She was kind and started to wander over jr. She asked if I wanted a HJ or BJ. It was my first time with Emma so I coy-fully asked for a HJ. By this time my hands were rubbing her pert ass and fingering the length of her g-string to her vag. She stimulated the prostrate while working her fingers around jr's head. I pulled up her blouse and chipped her full breasts and she let out a deep moan. I also pulled up her skirt and squeezed that mini Asian bubble butt with kisses and tongue glides along her G. Emma picked up on non verbal cues as in my deep breaths as she slowed her tugging pace. Alas I lurched my hips upward and pumped a big load into her waiting hands. She was quick to clean me up with a hot hand cloth and a dry towel. Upon returning, she continued her front massage with head, shoulder and neck sensual touches and leg & hip rubs.

L: 7, A: 9, S:8.

Total $. 1, including the std. 6 fee.

Emma didn't rush things, kept good conversation and was very pleasant. I look forward to seeing her again.

DN.

P.S. - the first number in the ad is which Emma replied from - "tree".OMG what a waste of money. She's more like a GILF and a chubby GILF to boot who thinks she can get town prices.

Massage was good but on the flip, everything was covered. CBJ that lasted a minute or so. I got a fat dick so most don't like sucking it for too long anyways.

FS was $$. 2. Because of a house fee. I said ***** please, you own the house so WTF is up with the house fee?? LOL. I was lazy and didn't feel like going into town so I said fine.

So we get going and she has a shallow pussy and kept trying to clinch her legs shut. The entire time she's yelling to big or too strong which was kinda nice. I pounded her on the table then on the floor then on the table again.

To each their own. I wound NOT REPEAT.

Jan Fortifore
06-12-19, 05:24
Visited Vivian again. She's not doing FS right now, but HE finish was pretty good.

Nude massage rubbing tits all over. She is cute and maybe put on little weight, but still nice. Full figure spinner if that makes sense.

Front and back nude massage with nice real tits. Nice long BBBJ, than she oiled up her tits and let me fuck her tits until I came. Which was pretty quick. Those nice soft real tits oiled up felt very nice.

Unloaded all over her tits and neck. Showered together to clean off. No rush.

Say she thinking of moving. I told her this place is a good walk up apt with no neighbors or security to bother. Hope she doesn't move. Schools out so she more available now.

Had a nice time and will repeat. Very sweet girl.

Rim.How much did this service cost you?

Jay Dubblefoh.

CarneElrey
06-12-19, 15:38
A friend told me that Miaa does anal, so I rushed over. Worse experience of my life. The room was dark, Miaa's breath stunk, $80 HF, short CBJ, mish, no anal, no K9. The towels smell like they don't use soap when they wash them.

DreadNaught
06-13-19, 05:02
Any report out there on Kylie in Aiea?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-see-kylie-for-best-massage/8203679.html

Mahalo!

- DN.

BigM808
06-13-19, 12:03

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-see-kylie-for-best-massage/8203679.html

Mahalo!

- DN.Visited her a month or so ago. She's cute but her massage is on the lighter slide with long gliding strokes. That's my thing so I enjoyed it but if you're into deeper massages may not be to your liking. Standard fees and $. 6 to take her top off. Very sweet gal but have not repeated. Worth a visit IMO unless you have a large supply of go to therapists. I'm just not a fan of that shop. Too out in the open but to each their own.

Demolition Man
06-13-19, 13:32
Visited her a month or so ago. She's cute but her massage is on the lighter slide with long gliding strokes. That's my thing so I enjoyed it but if you're into deeper massages may not be to your liking. Standard fees and $. 6 to take her top off. Very sweet gal but have not repeated. Worth a visit IMO unless you have a large supply of go to therapists. I'm just not a fan of that shop. Too out in the open but to each their own.I agree with your assessment of the location, it's very much in the open. I may see Kylie to change it up. I've only seen Nancy there at Pin Thai.

FCH300
06-13-19, 15:30
A friend told me that Miaa does anal, so I rushed over. Worse experience of my life. The room was dark, Miaa's breath stunk, $80 HF, short CBJ, mish, no anal, no K9. The towels smell like they don't use soap when they wash them.I don't know who you saw but with $80 HF and CBJ it certainly was Miaa. Better luck next time.

Mililanial
06-13-19, 17:09
Regardless of age we need to stick to a standard amount. Giving more because she's younger will just keep driving the price up and most importantly cause the level of service to go down.Here here! Good point Spyda! Collusion or not, we should try to keep prices down by not spoiling any of the providers.

White Lava
06-14-19, 02:00
A friend told me that Miaa does anal, so I rushed over. Worse experience of my life. The room was dark, Miaa's breath stunk, $80 HF, short CBJ, mish, no anal, no K9. The towels smell like they don't use soap when they wash them.I have made two appointments with Miaa both times I got B&S with girls that were terrible. I walked both times! They didn't know what they were doing!

GilfHunter
06-14-19, 04:35
A friend told me that Miaa does anal, so I rushed over. Worse experience of my life. The room was dark, Miaa's breath stunk, $80 HF, short CBJ, mish, no anal, no K9. The towels smell like they don't use soap when they wash them.Not sure what miaa you saw but the one in cc 9 xx never hinted at backdoor access and was $. 2 total for cfs, many positions with BBBJ finish. Her breath was pleasant and with lots of lfk dfk.

Hihon
06-14-19, 16:43
First time seeing Candy. Probably the best deep tissue massage I experienced here. Her use of herbal tiger balm elevates the experience and her strong massage is comprehensive from neck to feet. I'll rate her as one of the best for deep tissue + HE. She's great but she's leaving 2nd half of June. See her while she's here. Damage .6 HF .6 tips

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-thais-dusti-gfe-lusy-young-demi-fave-candy-ts-macy-text-808-780-05-12699817I had a great experience with Candy also. Deep massage and she cracked my back twice. She's better than my chiropractor. Great HE finish. She told me she's leaving so see her soon.

Ajarn
06-14-19, 18:43
Leah (https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a62336) was at Aloha Me, then think she was forced to move to Diamond Spa, where she apparently had a very tense, closed-door meeting with her boss. Now is she Ayumi at Happiness? If so, she has to really upgrade her service!

MongerGuy
06-15-19, 18:25
Read recently that the Selena I wanted to try is now known as Katia. Without knowing, I guess I tried Selena's nuru service on my last trip home, but knew her as Katia. The nuru part was a sensual and fun, slip and slide experience that everyone should try at least once. To me the nuru was great, but kind of interfered with the extras as it was slippery and hard to get traction and momentum as we kept slipping away from each other. CG worked the best and she worked it pretty good. On my current visit, I got to try Katia's non-Nuru massage session. Massage was on a table and was good and pretty deep as I almost had to tell to ease off a little. Started with some light kissing followed by a lot of boob play, which she returned the favor, licking and sucking my nipples which felt awesome. CBJ was good as she got me to the edge a few times and seemed to know when to back off so I would just enjoy it and not end too soon. She even seemed happy that I asked her to do oral longer. CFS in multiple missionary positions, standing with her on the edge of the table and in variations on the table, CG and finished in DS. Thought I would last awhile in DS, but finished quick and hard once she reached back and started pulling on the boys as if she was trying to help pull me into her. Standard fees. Recommend her Nuru session if you never tried it before, but I personally liked the non-nuru session better.

FunSideUp
06-16-19, 17:54
Went to see Lingo off Kapahulu about a week ago. Made the morning nuru appt via txt. Arrived for my appt. Lingo is taller that I expected, not your typical petite Asian. Taller but slim. She wore a fitted red dress and heels. Noticed that her face was a bit blotchy compared to her pic in the ad. But it is her pictured. She asked for the HF and lead me to a room with a massage table. Asked if I needed to shower, which I didn't, then she pointed out a tray for my personal items and clothing and left the room. I undress and laid down on the table. She returned and started the massage. Massage was repetitive, no real skill. Mostly rubbing with oil / lotion. Her phone kept blowing up and she looked and answered txt while she was massaging me with one hand, and the other hand, answering texts. I almost said something, but she stopped paying attention to her phone. Her conversation was pleasant with a slightly heavy Chinese accent. After about a 30 min "massage", she said the massage was finished and she asked what I wanted. I asked what on the menu, and she went down the short list of services. I opted for FS and asked for tip upfront. Which didn't really bother me since this was the first time with her and she doesn't know me. $$ total. (Just a FYI, she quoted $$. 5 total but negotiated down). She undressed and found her to be slim with some natural curves. Not really slim but not fat. She had small bolt ons, which she admitted to being enhanced. She didn't really have a butt, but it's there. Her skin was smooth and soft. I asked about nuru. She stated that her nuru was just skin to skin contact, not the nuru everyone is thinking, with gel and slip and sliding all over. So just be aware her NURU she advertises is not nuru. Anyway, the cover comes out and it goes on while she does a CBJ. Once the cover is on and I'm at full attention, she asked how I wanted her. I request she lay down on her back. I fully tasted her small fake mounds and worked my way down. Asked if it was ok to DATY, she enthusiastically said "yes". She responded to my efforts nicely. She seems to enjoy it and felt her tense up a few times from cumming. She tapped my arm, indicating to stop. I then assumed the mish. She took the deep D with no complaint and seems to like it. After finishing in the cover, she cleaned me up and offered the shower. Showered, then a small hug goodbye and thank you and I was on my way. Maybe I would repeat, but not high on my list. I'll go try someone else before I go back.

Ajarn
06-16-19, 18:53
Suddenly those faceless Chinese units in the lower CC floors are passing out colored cards with names like Diamond Spa and Angel Massage Spa. Is this part of the 'new order' at CC?

KTown Killa
06-17-19, 12:06
Went to see Lingo off Kapahulu about a week ago. Made the morning nuru appt via txt. Arrived for my appt. Lingo is taller that I expected, not your typical petite Asian. Taller but slim. She wore a fitted red dress and heels. Noticed that her face was a bit blotchy compared to her pic in the ad. But it is her pictured. She asked for the HF and lead me to a room with a massage table. Asked if I needed to shower, which I didn't, then she pointed out a tray for my personal items and clothing and left the room. I undress and laid down on the table. She returned and started the massage. Massage was repetitive, no real skill. Mostly rubbing with oil / lotion. Her phone kept blowing up and she looked and answered txt while she was massaging me with one hand, and the other hand, answering texts. I almost said something, but she stopped paying attention to her phone. Her conversation was pleasant with a slightly heavy Chinese accent. After about a 30 min "massage", she said the massage was finished and she asked what I wanted. I asked what on the menu, and she went down the short list of services. I opted for FS and asked for tip upfront. Which didn't really bother me since this was the first time with her and she doesn't know me. $$ total. (Just a FYI, she quoted $$. 5 total but negotiated down). She undressed and found her to be slim with some natural curves. Not really slim but not fat. She had small bolt ons, which she admitted to being enhanced. She didn't really have a butt, but it's there. Her skin was smooth and soft. I asked about nuru. She stated that her nuru was just skin to skin contact, not the nuru everyone is thinking, with gel and slip and sliding all over. So just be aware her NURU she advertises is not nuru. Anyway, the cover comes out and it goes on while she does a CBJ. Once the cover is on and I'm at full attention, she asked how I wanted her. I request she lay down on her back. I fully tasted her small fake mounds and worked my way down. Asked if it was ok to DATY, she enthusiastically said "yes". She responded to my efforts nicely. She seems to enjoy it and felt her tense up a few times from cumming. She tapped my arm, indicating to stop. I then assumed the mish. She took the deep D with no complaint and seems to like it. After finishing in the cover, she cleaned me up and offered the shower. Showered, then a small hug goodbye and thank you and I was on my way. Maybe I would repeat, but not high on my list. I'll go try someone else before I go back.Is there private or street parking at Lingo's place?

Mongerholic
06-17-19, 15:36
Made an appointment to see Leah Chinese spinner with gnd looks. Show up and taller Chinese 5'7" slim about 120 lbs opens the door. Asked if she was Leah and she said yes. Bait and switch cc connection because I saw her a few years ago when I was a novice. Declined her services and told her what a waste of time. Was able to exit the parking structure within 15 minutes and found my spinner girl. CC 1011 beware the B&S.

Asim225
06-17-19, 17:08

Mahalo!

- DN.Longtime lurker here.

Kylie is very friendly, does a light massage with oil, paid some attention to my ass but barely brushed my balls like some of the other girls at Pin Thai. I didn't hear her phone go off but I knew she was looking at it a few times due to her using one hand.

On the flip she oiled up my stomach and once she saw I was hard she went straight for it without asking me what I wanted. Kylie allowed me to roam on her ass but not on her tits. I didn't ask if she does topless I just let her do her thing which was slow and sensual.

I would probably repeat but would like to try the others at Pin Thai first. Looks like they recently obtained the area next to their shop and started building newer rooms there, so business must be good.

FunSideUp
06-17-19, 18:44
Is there private or street parking at Lingo's place?There is street parking and she has 1 stall in front of the house she is at.

Kefe2
06-17-19, 21:44
Made an appointment to see Leah Chinese spinner with gnd looks. Show up and taller Chinese 5'7" slim about 120 lbs opens the door. Asked if she was Leah and she said yes. Bait and switch cc connection because I saw her a few years ago when I was a novice. Declined her services and told her what a waste of time. Was able to exit the parking structure within 15 minutes and found my spinner girl. CC 1011 beware the B&S.Yup. That's the famous Chinese tactic in CC. FOS but they don't care because some bros just go with it. I am guilty of caving a few times. Not anymore. Little spinner Leah is happily working at Happiness and seems to like it there.

K2.

AVeryGoodnight
06-17-19, 23:27
Longtime lurker here.

Kylie is very friendly, does a light massage with oil, paid some attention to my ass but barely brushed my balls like some of the other girls at Pin Thai. I didn't hear her phone go off but I knew she was looking at it a few times due to her using one hand.

On the flip she oiled up my stomach and once she saw I was hard she went straight for it without asking me what I wanted. Kylie allowed me to roam on her ass but not on her tits. I didn't ask if she does topless I just let her do her thing which was slow and sensual.

I would probably repeat but would like to try the others at Pin Thai first. Looks like they recently obtained the area next to their shop and started building newer rooms there, so business must be good.Was there today. Saw Tina. She said she's leaving soon. Wasn't what I was hoping for but got the job done on the flip for $. 4 incl top play and FTJB. YMMV maybe maybe not but if anyone recommends someone cute and dtf in the same area let me know.

AVeryGoodnight
06-17-19, 23:34
Longtime lurker here.

I would probably repeat but would like to try the others at Pin Thai first. Looks like they recently obtained the area next to their shop and started building newer rooms there, so business must be good.Was there today. Saw Tina. She said she's leaving soon. Wasn't what I was hoping for but got the job done on the flip for $. 4 incl top play and FTJB. YMMV maybe maybe not but if anyone recommends someone cute and dtf in the same area let me know.

Demolition Man
06-18-19, 02:15
Longtime lurker here.

I would probably repeat but would like to try the others at Pin Thai first. Looks like they recently obtained the area next to their shop and started building newer rooms there, so business must be good.Thanks for your good report regarding Kylie; will probably see her soon. I love it when a Thai MT massages my ass shortly before I turn over for the main course.

AVeryGoodnight
06-19-19, 02:00
BTW I saw a beautiful brown skin girl at Pin Thai who greeted me at the door. She walked me to a room and sent a different girl in. She was for sure a little older, with a big rack and juicy back. Anyone know her name? Thought she was the mama but she wasn't in the front when I left. I'd like to request her next time.

Demolition Man
06-19-19, 12:51
BTW I saw a beautiful brown skin girl at Pin Thai who greeted me at the door. She walked me to a room and sent a different girl in. She was for sure a little older, with a big rack and juicy back. Anyone know her name? Thought she was the mama but she wasn't in the front when I left. I'd like to request her next time.From your description, it might have been Nancy. Search her in the forum and you find reports about her

Here is her ad with pics
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-town-square-kauhale-street-aiea-hi-usa/7791680.html

Makalena Nbf
06-19-19, 15:31
So went to see Champagne and see if this lady was real.

Paid my dues with HF (60) and I got to Amrit she was hot! Almost too hot like maybe a guy who had a shit load of surgery kinda of hot! But thank Buddha she's a female! Massage was OK and on roll over she's got such a killer face that HJ was a moon shot for me. Good try out and if your into a hot chick stroking you she's the one.

Dachinaman
06-19-19, 20:09
OMG guys if you want a true old fashion legit Thai massage you should hit up candy in cc. I told her medium massage and it hit all the right spot I need to get done. Middle age Thai lady. She mention she will be leaving next Wednesday. Hit her up if you get the chance.

QuienEsTuPapi
06-19-19, 21:18
Long time lurker. Stay away.

Moanalua Rd, Aiea Location.

Took a quick shower. About 20 minutes face down and on the flip she ask what I wanted and then ask me what I'm offering. I'm shrinking by the second. I say the standard for HE. She says no touching and I'm like how much to touch? LOL. She says 140. I'm like 140 total and she was like 140 + HF and I'm like you are crazy. I'm drenched in baby oil. I'm assuming she thought that I would just get up and leave. I bolted.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/naya-new-girl-in-aiea-21876439

AVeryGoodnight
06-20-19, 05:33
From your description, it might have been Nancy. Search her in the forum and you find reports about her

Here is her ad with pics
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-town-square-kauhale-street-aiea-hi-usa/7791680.htmlThanks for the link. Not sure if its her tho. The girl I saw had a juicy booty and the top matched. The girl in the pick looks a little petite in the hips at least. Next time I go I'll ask for nancy and see where it gets me. Question tho, when she brought me to the room she hinted to do 90 m. I chopped it to 60 esp with the MT that came in there. Does mileage vary with the time? Thats the first time it was hinted to me like that.

Demolition Man
06-20-19, 13:50
Thanks for the link. Not sure if its her tho. The girl I saw had a juicy booty and the top matched. The girl in the pick looks a little petite in the hips at least. Next time I go I'll ask for nancy and see where it gets me. Question tho, when she brought me to the room she hinted to do 90 m. I chopped it to 60 esp with the MT that came in there. Does mileage vary with the time? Thats the first time it was hinted to me like that.I've only done 60 minutes, so I wouldn't know anything concerning 90 minutes. In my experience, after 40 minutes of massage, then the HJ begins. Again this refers to 60 minute massage. Fellow mongers feel free to chime in.

Hawaii Boy
06-20-19, 14:19
Long time lurker. Stay away.

Moanalua Rd, Aiea Location.

Took a quick shower. About 20 minutes face down and on the flip she ask what I wanted and then ask me what I'm offering. I'm shrinking by the second. I say the standard for HE. She says no touching and I'm like how much to touch? LOL. She says 140. I'm like 140 total and she was like 140 + HF and I'm like you are crazy. I'm drenched in baby oil. I'm assuming she thought that I would just get up and leave. I bolted.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/naya-new-girl-in-aiea-21876439She is also known as Dusti that works out of CC from time to time. A little 4'10" chubby girl that is from California that has the same up-selling as everyone else. Lose money all day.

HB.

HiPickle
06-21-19, 01:13
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/don-t-wilt-get-a-massage-by-lisa-text-808-679-8256-18509343

It's cc, so always leery. Need one spinner tho!
Appears as Lisa and Jenni.. When checking phone number.

AVeryGoodnight
06-21-19, 02:43
She is also known as Dusti that works out of CC from time to time. A little 4'10" chubby girl that is from California that has the same up-selling as everyone else. Lose money all day.

HB.Wait. Was she at Pin Thai this week because that sounds like the girl tina I had. She said she was in from Cali and was here almost a month but was going to head out soon. I got 140 but that incl HF. I just said fuck it but I wouldn't repeat. If it was her I got to roam and see the girls but you could tell options were limited.

ItchyBoto
06-21-19, 07:03
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/8082602384-give-you-the-best-service-sino-russian-mixed-race-b2b__1560975733-22292565

Checked out the hapa Russian / Chinese spinner on University Ave again. She out of school now so gave her a buzz.

Still looking cute as ever. Nice curvy spinner. Nice meat to squeeze. Nice ass, great real tits. Showered before and after. Nice tit oil massage, nothing therapeutic, just sensual to get you hot.

Followed with BBBJ, into her famous oil tit fuk that is really nice. Sure feels like a wet soft pussy. I explode fast all the time it feels so good.

No FS for now, but oil titty fuk option goes for me.

Plenty street parking and nobody walk up apt. For sure repeater.

Itchy.

CoolDude44
06-22-19, 01:03
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-200-8012-i-m-yumi-sweet-honey-100-good-massage-15836215

Anyone have any information on Yumi and her services?

PM is fine.

KoaDaddy1
06-22-19, 04:21
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-200-8012-i-m-yumi-sweet-honey-100-good-massage-15836215

Anyone have any information on Yumi and her services?

PM is fine.That is not her in the picture. Yumi is not bad looking and does provide good FS as far as I can remember. Recent posts have not been very kind to her, however, it may be a YMMV thing.