PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Manicure
01-14-11, 17:22
There is another Pinki? Saw her several time at Mai Thai and she is fully legit, although she is not afraid of touching once a while your balls in the therapeutic stroke. She can put hard pressure.

Tried the new therapist I believe her name is Pinky. She only does light to medium pressure. It wasn't satisfying at all. She said will be here for a couple of weeks. Maybe someone else might get lucky with this one.

AssFace
01-14-11, 21:08
- their attitude is not justified. If you have been to Thailand and know a little bit about these kind of girls. Its best to just stick to theraputic with the thai's they are a headache and will take all your money then go spend it on a navy boy at mouses. Don't let your ego get the best of you. Spend a little more a go for a quality FS somewhere with a well reviewed provider. Please don't reward bad behavior. Just my 2 cents. I'm new on this forum but I have been a regular for 15 years.Also love to travel to asia many times a year and just want to level of service to improve. The average thai makes 300 dollars a month at home so even for a theraputic a 10 dollar tip is a lot of money. Thinking you will be rememberd or stand out by giving them more will just bring down the quality of service and up their expectations.its not worth it to try and be the man. Women no matter where they are from never apprieciate a "nice guy" and they are never satisfied ever.

Nomad03
01-14-11, 21:29
Haven't been out in a while, but had some funds and time and decided to see Lulu at D'fly / Sunshine, or whatever it's called now. Called her number and she answered saying I could come now. Mistake I made was not asking her if SHE was available. When I got there, another girl opened the door. I thought this could be good as her face was cute and she was deressed in a sexy see thru nighty. She said her name was Lychee, I got undressed and she proceeded a decent massage on my back. Pretty light, but not bad, and I really wasn't there for the massage anyway. Little chit chat, and was getting a little excited, but then I noticed she had some hairy legs. Not sure if she missed a spot or what, but I could see some. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said "full." she looked a little concerned and asked again. I repeated and she understood, but seemed really cautious. She asked if I saw Lulu before and asked how many times. I replied but she didn't seem to believe me too much. I was a little put off by all of this already, but she started to undress. As she was undressing, I came up from behind to carress her V and boobs. Noticed they were pretty small and soft. When she turned around I noticed she had a little saggy pooch, like from giving birth or major weight loss. Her boobs are small with some longish nips. She started CBJ which was not bad, but really couldn't get into it. If it was Lulu, no problem, but this one, not so much. I didn't even bother finishing. Got dressed, tipped her for a CBJ, and left. Don't get me wrong, she is a sweet girl, cute face, good attitude besides the questions, but just not my taste. Others may enjoy, but not for me. Will not repeat.

Blade82
01-14-11, 23:33
Saw Val a few times. She provides a great legit massage. Does anyone know if she provides extras for a price. She is the brazilian one who advertises waxing also.I haven't heard any reports of extras. I get waxing from her but thats it. We talked generally about therapists giving extras and it seems she has no interest to do so. Is her massage really that great? Is it a great sensual or real legit massage? For. 90 + tip and no extras I would hope that would be the best massage ever. Not to mention her hours of operation and parking sucks. But at the same time she is sexy and cool. I believe everyone has a price but I would have no intention to push if she doesn't want to.

Waikikian
01-15-11, 04:35
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/angels-touch-massage/2322163

Is the girl in the top pick for real?

Somehow, I don't believe that's the girl! But if it is, I'll definitely see her!

Can anyone confirm, that it's her?

Waikikian

Isle Of Man
01-15-11, 15:27

Somehow, I don't believe that's the girl! But if it is, I'll definitely see her!

WaikikianNo, she doesn't look like that. She's pretty, but not that pretty as in the picture. You won't believe the real person and the picture are the same.

She gives a very lame massage. Her main goal is to give HJ since it's not worth the trip (she only does oncall) for her if the client only asks for a massage. She only does outcall in Waikiki and Ala Monoa area since she lives in town. Her main clients are business travlers who stay in hotels.

I was disappointed with the look I expected vs the picture I saw, so I didn't choose the HJ. I only gave her the. 50 for the massage with no tip, and she's ok with it, as if she knew I wasn't satisfied with the massage.

She's very polite and was from California.

Dj Platinum
01-15-11, 16:03

WaikikianFirst pic is stolen pic from migente. Com.

DJP

Jb Good
01-15-11, 18:18

WaikikianOn Tineye.

Gargoyles69
01-16-11, 02:26
Sensual massage kaonohi st. Aiea 15-25 January.

Posted: January 14, 2011, 06:38 PM.

Come to enjoy and relaxing with a sensual and gentle massage to make you feeling good and happy. Call 808-457-2217.

60 / hr 8 am till 5 pm mon-sat 9 am till 2 pm Sunday

98-288 kaonohi st. Apt. 3302 aiea. 96701 google map | yahoo map.

• Post I'd: 2482300 hawaii.S says it is a sunsual massage. Any feed back on this girl?

Email this ad to a friend.

Wow looks pretty good. It

Blake123
01-16-11, 04:03

WaikikianGirl in top pic shows up twice in tineye. Probably not a real pic of the girl that posted the BP ad.

Hawaiisan
01-16-11, 06:24
Went to new place Thai Thai at 3402 in CC. I had a smaller older lady give me a Thai massage. She was the bomb! Great pressure and good stretching. By far she gave me the best massage I've had. No hints of HE, but I wasn't interested anyways. Total damage was 80

Gargoyles69
01-16-11, 07:23
Girl in top pic shows up twice in tineye. Probably not a real pic of the girl that posted the BP ad.There is a post on here. It was under Angel. Hmmm The guy said she was good. Hmmm he said it was her real pic to.

Ewa Beach
01-16-11, 12:17
S says it is a sunsual massage. Any feed back on this girl?

Wow looks pretty good. ItHere's a post about her:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7541-Massage-Therapists&p=1074076&highlight=Pearlridge#post1074076

Shavnluvr
01-16-11, 14:04
S says it is a sunsual massage. Any feed back on this girl?

Wow looks pretty good. ItShe's on the heavier side for an asian girl. Massage was ok medium pressure. But the real turn off was that she was so hot and sweaty during our session, her sweat was dripping on me. I just flipped over and got the HE done and over with. I don't know if the kid is still there but that was another turnoff.

Don't know if anything besides HJ can be had but unless she gets AC or moves, I don't think I'll be visiting her again.

Alawai
01-16-11, 18:11
A few months back, Best Thai had Jenny, a hottie, working there. She had left to go traveling. However, a friend had seen her in the CC elevators, a few weeks ago. She is not at BT. Does anyone know where she is working these days?

AlohaHowie
01-16-11, 18:31
Went to new place Thai Thai at 3402 in CC. I had a smaller older lady give me a Thai massage. She was the bomb! Great pressure and good stretching. By far she gave me the best massage I've had. No hints of HE, but I wasn't interested anyways. Total damage was 803402 was Yang's and Patty's place for years. Sad to see them go. Still looking for a comparable replacement.

AlohaHowie
01-17-11, 04:43
Ohana. Kimberly. Good as always, nice person, good massage, he.

Linda. Nice body, viet, good massage, he. Maybe go for more next time.

Rejuve. Only Michelle for now, same service as usual. Hapa co-worker comes back mid-January.

Junko. Always enjoy her, was getting burnt out but seems less stressed now. Got to try the new girl when she returns.

Jean. Been seeing her for years but last time was too painful for me and wouldn't catch the hint. Insists on doing "her job".Where does Linda work at?

TooQuick
01-17-11, 20:20
Where does Linda work at?Linda is at Ohana. Just stopped by again last week and she was still there. Kimberly said they have 5 girls now but I've never seen more than the same few.

Atlantis Boy
01-17-11, 20:23
She went by the name Carol when I used to see her, her massage was great, but her HJ as even better, I used to save my juice for (10) days, before I saw her, and I just blew all over her hands, she really liked it. She even once licked her fingers with my juice all over it, yes guys Pineapple Juice really does work. Going to miss her.

Ernestm
01-17-11, 21:22
Called@10am made appt for 11am. Called the number on Sisi's business card so no 2nd and 3rd degree. She was very friendly, which was not the case on my first visit in Sep. I asked for Momo on the phone, she said ok. Was led to room, used the facilities, paid $60 for the house. Face down butt naked, nice looking Chinese gal comes in. She says her name is "TeTe", she even spells it for me. Hehe. She actually has some massage skills. Asked for light pressure as I got worked over by Nala a few days earlier. She has a great way of getting the motor running. After the flip she made sure wood was present. She seemed eager to do the deed. Uncovered BJ and nice soft stroking (I slowed her down). She put the cover on, got on the table, we did mish, and the deed was done. She got off the table cleaned me up with a warm towel and massaged me for the rest of the time. Gave her a benjamin as a tip. Looks. 5 or 6, about 30ish, service about an 8. Nice time.

Mr Okada
01-17-11, 22:09
Can anyone give a description of Nala? If I remember correctly she was local looking. But not sure. Thanks, Mr. O.

Honolulu1
01-17-11, 22:10
I concur with the previous post. Went in the afternoon so parking was available on the street. Basic MT stuff and nothing extraordinary. The massage was average but the kid in the living room kept interrupting and knocking. At least the HJ was uninterrupted. After release, she asked, in a laughing matter how long has it been. I said,"not enough." Guess some landed on the floor so watch out. Ha!

She is a very nice and pleasant Thai. Her broken English is really broken, especially when she gets into the conversation. I think there could be play there but don't think I would pursue. Also, the kid is there and I'm not sure if she is willing.

Be safe.

$ damageIs this the same gal yall talking about?

Posted: January 17, 2011, 01:17 AM.

Reply: click here.

Come to enjoy and relaxing with a sensual and gentle massage to make you feeling good and happy. Call 808-457-XXXX.

60 / hr 8 am till 5 pm mon-sat 9 am till 2 pm Sunday.

• Post I'd: 2482300 honolulu

Honolulu1
01-17-11, 22:11
Can anyone give a description of Nala? If I remember correctly she was local looking. But not sure. Thanks, Mr. O.Here is a link to her website:

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/

Phoenix261
01-17-11, 22:15
Can anyone give a description of Nala? If I remember correctly she was local looking. But not sure. Thanks, Mr. O.Yes, Nala is local looking. Here's a link to her website. From there you can see pics of her and her son under the "abouty me" section: www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com

She's the best. Get a great massage and leave with a smile on your face.

Chik0848
01-17-11, 22:34
Can anyone give a description of Nala? If I remember correctly she was local looking. But not sure. Thanks, Mr. O.Mr. O.

Try this link.

http://www.wix.com/honolulumassage/honolulu-massage-therapy-welcome

Kanaka01
01-17-11, 23:31
Can anyone give a description of Nala? If I remember correctly she was local looking. But not sure. Thanks, Mr. O.Here's a more recent pic from her facebook page. Looks more like her than the one on her website.

Isle Of Man
01-18-11, 03:20
Called@10am made appt for 11am. Called the number on Sisi's business card so no 2nd and 3rd degree. She was very friendly, which was not the case on my first visit in Sep. I asked for Momo on the phone, she said ok. Was led to room, used the facilities, paid $60 for the house. Face down butt naked, nice looking Chinese gal comes in. She says her name is "TeTe", she even spells it for me. Hehe. She actually has some massage skills. Asked for light pressure as I got worked over by Nala a few days earlier. She has a great way of getting the motor running. After the flip she made sure wood was present. She seemed eager to do the deed. Uncovered BJ and nice soft stroking (I slowed her down). She put the cover on, got on the table, we did mish, and the deed was done. She got off the table cleaned me up with a warm towel and massaged me for the rest of the time. Gave her a benjamin as a tip. Looks. 5 or 6, about 30ish, service about an 8. Nice time.Is Two Apple in Century Center? Did you pay 1. 00 for a FS? Seems like a good deal.

Blade82
01-18-11, 04:30
3402 was Yang's and Patty's place for years. Sad to see them go. Still looking for a comparable replacement.Wow, you're shitting me right? I was planning on going there some time this week to see if Patty ever came back. Man it feels like the world is falling apart.

Blake123
01-18-11, 04:31
Is this the same gal yall talking about?

Posted: January 17, 2011, 01:17 AM.

Reply: click here.

Come to enjoy and relaxing with a sensual and gentle massage to make you feeling good and happy. Call 808-457-XXXX.

60 / hr 8 am till 5 pm mon-sat 9 am till 2 pm Sunday.

• Post I'd: 2482300 honolulu
Ref posting #2068: Yes it is her

Ernestm
01-18-11, 18:19
Is Two Apple in Century Center? Did you pay 1. 00 for a FS? Seems like a good deal.Yeah you will see the advertisement on Craigslist for Two Apple. If you have not been there before SiSi the owner will give you the 2nd and 3rd degree. Once past that the service is great. As I said, the benjamin was a tip for a job well done.

Dech Awer
01-19-11, 01:10
Last week I saw a lady named "Megan" who advertised on Saturday's CL as "a Touch of Paradise" out of Wahaiwa.

Looked late-20's maybe early 30's, Haole, Curvy, Busty DD's at least (real) , long blonde hair. She was sweet as can be and the location is quiet and out of the way, unlike the "traffic jam" of CC.

The massage was excellent but the HE technique needed work, but she listens to directions.

The fabric on the table was dirty though.

Advertised 70 for an hour. I tipped her. 50 for $120 total, she was very grateful. WILL repeat. Nice refreshing change of pace. 8/8/7.

Saw Nala 3 weeks ago. Excellent massage and super sweet girl. Hit muscles I didn't know I even had and I wanted to throw up the white flag and surrender a couple of times. It really hurt. She backed off and asked if I wanted a finish. Takes GREAT pride in her work. She's the bomb and I will repeat and she is as good as advertised. 60/60= $120 total.

Recommended.

Gargoyles69
01-19-11, 04:04
Wow its a sensula massage Hmmm she does look pretty cute. Anybody try her?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-massage-kaonohi-st-aiea-15-25-january/2482300

Captin Crunch
01-19-11, 14:15

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-massage-kaonohi-st-aiea-15-25-january/2482300

She has been commented about before many times. Her kid plays in the other room and knocks on the door during the sessions. Ring a bell? Read the forum!

Sancho2063
01-19-11, 17:47
Last week I saw a lady named "Megan" who advertised on Saturday's CL as "a Touch of Paradise" out of Wahaiwa.

Looked late-20's maybe early 30's, Haole, Curvy, Busty DD's at least (real) , long blonde hair. She was sweet as can be and the location is quiet and out of the way, unlike the "traffic jam" of CC.

The massage was excellent but the HE technique needed work, but she listens to directions.

The fabric on the table was dirty though.

Advertised 70 for an hour. I tipped her. 50 for $120 total, she was very grateful. WILL repeat. Nice refreshing change of pace. 8/8/7.

Saw Nala 3 weeks ago. Excellent massage and super sweet girl. Hit muscles I didn't know I even had and I wanted to throw up the white flag and surrender a couple of times. It really hurt. She backed off and asked if I wanted a finish. Takes GREAT pride in her work. She's the bomb and I will repeat and she is as good as advertised. 60/60= $120 total.

Recommended. Please give a description of Megan or link to her post.

Mahalo.

NorthShore808
01-19-11, 19:45
I went there a couple of months ago and there was a tall Chinese girl by the name of Michelle. Loved her service and went back 2 times again. But unfortunately, when I called last week to make another appt, Lulu acted all angry when I asked for Michelle and said she's gone.

Anyone know her? If so, know where she's at?

Plungeclub
01-19-11, 20:02
Stopped by judy massage on my way to a legit massage a week ago because I felt more an urge, and well, was curious. Was greeted by ms, then led to a room and paid. 5 upfront for "massage". Tells me undress and lay down, and she walks out leaving the door open. I undress and disregard the towel there on the table.

Few minutes lader in walks a late 40's k lady named "candy" about 5'5 125 lbs shoulder length brownish black hair and be cups. Proceeds to tell me Hello, and asks how I like my massage. I tell her medium, and she starts with a pretty poor "rolling" type jerky massage on my legs and back. After about 10 minutes she works her way back down to my ass, and legs. Then asks me to turn over, and asks if I want to be draped. I tell her not necessary. After a few minutes her hands start to roam towards jr, and she asks me "what do you want" I ask her what was on the menu, she replies with, oh, I don't know, how about you show me. I get the hint, and give her the necessary signs needed. She tells me "you take care me?" I said yes, and she proceeded to get the cover, and proceeds with a decent BJ to get me hard, and climbs up on me. For her age, I have to say, the kitty was TIGHT. She had very good muscle control, and took her time with me, as it had been a while for me since being in such a tight pussy, and I had to slow her down to prevent blowing so soon. She slowly rode up and down my shaft, stopping to squeeze every inch or so, then release, up another inch or so, and repeat. It really was different and felt great. After a while we got back to business, and nice and deep penetration and she did get really wet and o'd for me before that took me over the edge and I blew.

She helped me clean up, get dressed, brought me an ice cold bottle of water, and led me out. Tipped 1. 5 and although service was decent, she wasnt really my cup of tea. I've had equal service by younger and more my type ladies, and honestly like to try a different lady every time out until I find one that rocks my world. I think I need to look for something a little younger to please me.

L-6.

S-7.

A-7

Jsugi
01-19-11, 20:10
Does anyone know of place in CC for good CBJ? What's the damage also?

Superman
01-19-11, 20:29
Not only does she gets angry! But her English is fukin terrible! I've hung up the phone on her many of times because she could not understand!

I went there a couple of months ago and there was a tall Chinese girl by the name of Michelle. Loved her service and went back 2 times again. But unfortunately, when I called last week to make another appt, Lulu acted all angry when I asked for Michelle and said she's gone.

Anyone know her? If so, know where she's at?

Warriors808
01-19-11, 21:41
3402 was Yang's and Patty's place for years. Sad to see them go. Still looking for a comparable replacement.I think Yang's massage is in room #3401, and not #3402, but not 100% certain. Too bad her girls are not there anymore.

Mongers Rus
01-19-11, 22:38
Does anyone know of place in CC for good CBJ? What's the damage also?Sounds like a LE question.

Honolulu1
01-19-11, 22:45
Please give a description of Megan or link to her post.

Mahalo. Checked her out when she was in Kapahulu Ave. She has a kid and not sure whats the arraignments on who watches the little one while she enjoys giving massages and HJ. She says she's local and born and raised here. Haole / Portuguese with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. One of these days will venture off to Wahiawa and check out the new site.

Gargoyles69
01-20-11, 01:00
She has been commented about before many times. Her kid plays in the other room and knocks on the door during the sessions. Ring a bell? Read the forum!G.

That's the one my goodness. Thanks ding ding opps dorr bell ringin

Doublemint
01-20-11, 07:32

Anyone know her? If so, know where she's at?I saw Michelle@DF a few times, and I think she was Annie. It was before Lulu took over DF, and she was acting as Ms (answering phone calls, going downstairs to pick up customers after 10pm.) From what I have read, now she calls herself Keke (?) and runs another MP in downtown. All the info is in this thread.

Ewa Beach
01-20-11, 13:27
She's on the heavier side for an asian girl. Massage was ok medium pressure. But the real turn off was that she was so hot and sweaty during our session, her sweat was dripping on me. I just flipped over and got the HE done and over with. I don't know if the kid is still there but that was another turnoff.

Don't know if anything besides HJ can be had but unless she gets AC or moves, I don't think I'll be visiting her again. I've been there twice. I really liked her massage, and she is really sweet.

Does anyone know why her window of availability is 15-25 January?

NorthShore808
01-20-11, 15:20
Not only does she gets angry! But her English is fukin terrible! I've hung up the phone on her many of times because she could not understand!I totally agree with you. They mist have had a rift because she got real mad when I mentioned Michelle. In fact she started saying things ie. Michelle is old, a divorcee and etc. Won't go to D'fly anymore. Lulu drives me south.

NorthShore808
01-20-11, 15:22
I saw Michelle@DF a few times, and I think she was Annie. It was before Lulu took over DF, and she was acting as Ms (answering phone calls, going downstairs to pick up customers after 10pm.) From what I have read, now she calls herself Keke (?) and runs another MP in downtown. All the info is in this thread.@Doublemint. Thank you so much for that info. I was trying my best to pin down which on might be her, since I presume she might not always be giving out her actual name. But thank you for narrowing it down for me.

Crcpress87
01-20-11, 16:53
G.

That's the one my goodness. Thanks ding ding opps dorr bell ringinBrilliantly eloquent post! Thanks for the enlightenment. Hey, we should hang out again with the rest of your crew: Cumherlot, Hello, Kitty and Aftershock. PM me sometime!

AlohaHowie
01-20-11, 19:27
I think Yang's massage is in room #3401, and not #3402, but not 100% certain. Too bad her girls are not there anymore.Your're right. Just having Yang withdraws I guess.

Hawaiisan
01-20-11, 19:35
I think Yang's massage is in room #3401, and not #3402, but not 100% certain. Too bad her girls are not there anymore.I think you are correct as I seem to remember a sign for Yangs on the next door.

Hello Kitty
01-21-11, 00:36
Brilliantly eloquent post! Thanks for the enlightenment. Hey, we should hang out again with the rest of your crew: Cumherlot, Hello, Kitty and Aftershock. PM me sometime!Nah, no like hang with one of Sonia rat. Your first post suck already. Post something about Massage Therapists. It's so simple a caveman can do it.

BTW if you got something to say to me please pm me thanks.

Dech Awer
01-21-11, 02:08
Checked her out when she was in Kapahulu Ave. She has a kid and not sure whats the arraignments on who watches the little one while she enjoys giving massages and HJ. She says she's local and born and raised here. Haole / Portuguese with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. One of these days will venture off to Wahiawa and check out the new site.here's her link. There was things lying around that suggested a baby but the house was empty when we were there.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2162157058.html

Jbravo
01-21-11, 05:41
Monger,

Drop by Thai Hawaiian and see.

Lots of pretty girls I hear.

Maybe you get real massage and extras-then again prolly not.

Report monger.

Does anyone know of place in CC for good CBJ? What's the damage also?

Blade82
01-21-11, 05:45
I think you are correct as I seem to remember a sign for Yangs on the next door.That place right next door to Yangs always had weird crap going on. I remember I would see a lot of TH girls come out of there. Another time I seen one of the girls come out with a cut black dude with no shirt. Later they were some dating service. Never understood exactly what that place is.

Relax808
01-21-11, 20:10
here's her link. There was things lying around that suggested a baby but the house was empty when we were there.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2162157058.html

So, what is the deal with Megan, extas? No extras? Can't figure it out and funds are way to short to TOFTT. Inquiring minds need to know?

Thanks in advance to any info provided!

Honolulu1
01-22-11, 02:08
So, what is the deal with Megan, extas? No extras? Can't figure it out and funds are way to short to TOFTT. Inquiring minds need to know?

Thanks in advance to any info provided!Not sure if there is extras, she claims there is no BF, but I wonder. Not sure if she's still lactating from giving birth about little over a year. Be kind, local gal as she claims, grew up here and says she went school in Hawaii. Just another gal trying to make a living.

Waikikian
01-22-11, 15:15
Jackal Hehe looking for an alibi for serious pending charges to be lodged against her. Due to the nature of subjects M. O, LE is simply waiting for the tweety to sing a _____ of sixpence, pocket full of life. Subject also suspected to be carrying HIV virus. Be safe, this is not supposed to be a matter of life or death. Thank you ms. Spacek.Seaoluv,

If you don't have anything good to say about someone, don't say anything! Especially, that HIV BS!

Jsugi
01-22-11, 16:39
Actually I went there several times but they don't seem to do He or even HJ. Idk maybe depends who you go to or either that maybe they have to trust you first. Well thanks anyway for the 411.

Mr Okada
01-22-11, 19:07
Jackal Hehe looking for an alibi for serious pending charges to be lodged against her. Due to the nature of subjects M. O, LE is simply waiting for the tweety to sing a _____ of sixpence, pocket full of life. Subject also suspected to be carrying HIV virus. Be safe, this is not supposed to be a matter of life or death. Thank you ms. Spacek.Can someone clear up what this noob is talking about.

Rhoku74
01-22-11, 19:51

Recommended. Saw Nala last week for a 1hr appointment. Agree with the other post. Super sweet and cool girl. Massage was excellent, but at times it did hurt. Really puts on the pressure. Felt brused for a few days after, but I think it was her just giving my muscles a real massage. Flip, massage more, then asked if wanted a finish. Warm oil on jr with a great, non-rushed technique. Blew, she cleaned me up then into the shower.

Got out of the shower and realized that I had been there for 1hr and 40 minutes. Thought to myself, F*uck! I don't have enough cash for 90minute massage +tip. Went out to see her and told her I might be short and didn't realize I was there for so long. She said no worries, she gives and hour on the table and doesn't count the time before and after as part of the "time". She said 60 is fine.

Very. Sweet. Girl. Left all the cash I had with me. 60/65.

R74

Chubs
01-22-11, 20:07
Not sure if there is extras, she claims there is no BF, but I wonder. Not sure if she's still lactating from giving birth about little over a year. Be kind, local gal as she claims, grew up here and says she went school in Hawaii. Just another gal trying to make a living.Talked story with her, phone, on Thursday. She put a general schedule of availability and mentioned that she needs to tweak it a bit because she is a multiple-job girl. As you guys have reported, has child. Never went into detail about it, got to save topics to talk about during my appointment next week. Sounds like a cool chick and sounds like she's in her late-20s, early-30s. Real personable and didn't sound like she is all out in the clouds or anything shady. The fact that she is operating just 10min away from my residence makes it so convenient.

I am down to support those who make a living, we all help each other out in some way. This is funny because it also helps me monger. Lmao

Member #4752
01-22-11, 20:22
Anyone got info on Michelle? Does she offer FS? BJ? Or just HJ? Thanks, thinking of trying since its conveniently located for me. She looks like she got some jugs from the photo. Did a search on the phone number and came out to several other people also. Don't know if photo is real or not either.

I've been there twice. I really liked her massage, and she is really sweet.

Does anyone know why her window of availability is 15-25 January?

Mongerboy
01-22-11, 21:01
Visited the new place in pucks alley, second floor on university ave side. Found out it was sunny formerly of Korean style massage on lusitana. She just opened and was thinking of a name. She advertised recently. Don't have number offhand. She has another Korean older late thirties, more on the heavy side bit with nice big tits and tight pussy. CBJ FS

True Lies
01-22-11, 22:28
I am trying to find Pinkie she was at best thai- C C

But left with the other good looking girls.

To a place around wal-mart.

Where is pinkie?

Thanks,

MongersIs this her?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2174547690.html

NorthShore808
01-22-11, 22:28
Jackal Hehe looking for an alibi for serious pending charges to be lodged against her. Due to the nature of subjects M. O, LE is simply waiting for the tweety to sing a _____ of sixpence, pocket full of life. Subject also suspected to be carrying HIV virus. Be safe, this is not supposed to be a matter of life or death. Thank you ms. Spacek.Who you talking about having HIV? Lulu or Annie?

Mr Okada
01-22-11, 23:01
Is this her?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2174547690.html

Please tell me she's not legit. I know I'm dreaming but one can do so right? I was about to go to Thai Banyan (totally legit place) Reiko does a great Thai yoga massage. I wouldn't mind getting a massage from this cutie. For those who know her, is she strong enough to give a half decent massage? Thanks, Mr O

Tsunami69
01-23-11, 00:12
Please tell me she's not legit. I know I'm dreaming but one can do so right? I was about to go to Thai Banyan (totally legit place) Reiko does a great Thai yoga massage. I wouldn't mind getting a massage from this cutie. For those who know her, is she strong enough to give a half decent massage? Thanks, Mr OFirst off Pinky is very hot IMHO. Looks even better in person. But, thats where it all ends. No play to be had whatsoever. She has bounced around the Thai places at CC. I met her a few years ago when she worked for Ta and was in school. Her legit massage skills are not very good and at the time she was unreliable as she would always no show for work, etc. If I do remember correctly, she is or at least was married but could be divorced now. I remember her saying something about a possible divorce but that may have been just to keep the guys interested.

Also someone reported on her in the Massage Parlor forum. Mongers please know the difference between MT and MP and post appropriately so as to not cause confusion. Mahalo!

Jbravo
01-23-11, 01:57
Yo,

Several times = several providers. There are players at TH. Who did you see on your multiple visits?

Pat? Kay? Lini? May? Pam?

Simple question. Simple answer.

Actually I went there several times but they don't seem to do He or even HJ. Idk maybe depends who you go to or either that maybe they have to trust you first. Well thanks anyway for the 411.

Isle Of Man
01-23-11, 03:06
Ever since Panda left Keke's place, did anyone try any new girls over there? Thanks in advanced for any input.

Member #4752
01-23-11, 05:20
The ad does mention 4 hand massage available upon request. Maybe times have changed, like waitresses eventually become strippers? She is hot and even if just legit wouldn't mind her hands rubbin my naked body.

First off Pinky is very hot IMHO. Looks even better in person. But, thats where it all ends. No play to be had whatsoever. She has bounced around the Thai places at CC. I met her a few years ago when she worked for Ta and was in school. Her legit massage skills are not very good and at the time she was unreliable as she would always no show for work, etc. If I do remember correctly, she is or at least was married but could be divorced now. I remember her saying something about a possible divorce but that may have been just to keep the guys interested.

Also someone reported on her in the Massage Parlor forum. Mongers please know the difference between MT and MP and post appropriately so as to not cause confusion. Mahalo!

Numbah One
01-23-11, 14:55
Boils down to this!

Is Annie still at Morningstar?

Member #4752
01-23-11, 14:59
Who are you? Your post kinda freaks me out talking in riddles. Who is that masked man or woman?

LE report: overhaul in system. Change in management. Pot being put together by victims who don't want disclosure. Best actress award target. Big Kahuna Larry funeral date TBA. The Jackal's Last days on Earth. Revlon is the new business model because she has the Best assets. All decisions made are final.

Puinsai808
01-23-11, 16:04
Who you talking about having HIV? Lulu or Annie?
Jackal Hehe looking for an alibi for serious pending charges to be lodged against her. Due to the nature of subjects M. O, LE is simply waiting for the tweety to sing a _____ of sixpence, pocket full of life. Subject also suspected to be carrying HIV virus. Be safe, this is not supposed to be a matter of life or death. Thank you ms. Spacek.Please don't feed the troll.

I know both Lulu and Annie. Both are good women who bring us a fresh stream of talent & variety in clean safe settings. Please stop the HIV nonsense now. Pu

Peach2
01-23-11, 20:27
Aea.

Tried the Aiea girl. Really nice, had a fun time. Place was located up the street from Pearlridge. Little awkward with the kid in the next room but kinda got use to it. Nice to know your money is helping them. She is a hard worker and cares for her kid. She is a little chubby around the waste with natural small the's to big see's. Massage was ok. The lotion had a strong scent so if you have a s. O. Be careful. Talked a lot during the massage. Enjoyed her conversation. Yes, she does get sweaty but I kinda liked that. Massage ended and went for the HJ. She doesn't let you play with her tits that much so that part sucked be / see I picked her be / see she looked like she had nice tits. I got to feel them and take a glance but I think you have to pay more if you want her shirt off. FS might be on the menu for the standard rate $$. Really nice girl Total dmg $ Might repeat.

Nala.

Located Century Center downtown. Very professional. More like a sports massage therapist. Got some knots out that I didn't even know I had. It was the best massage I've had and I was sore the next day. Little freaked out about the warm massage table and face rest. It was all cloth. I prefer vinyl be / see you know it can be steralized. Don't get me wrong she keeps a clean establishment. Super sweet girl, great massage, and her HJ is complemented with a prostate rub. She has a thick body. Nice butt. Think you have to make an appt on her site. Again, really top notch.

Total dmg 140 for 90 min.

My ratings (They are all very close) All of them I paid $ for massage, HJ, and boob play.

1. Kimberly at Ohana.

2. Hanabi at CC.

3. Ti Ti at apple massage at CC. (I don't if she is there any more this was a year ago. Can some one let me know?) She was thick with Big natural boobs and mediocre looks.

4. Aiea massage girl up the street from Pearlridge. (minnimum boob play)

I only look for girls with big boobs and are thick too chubby. If anyone knows of any Natural Big Bust providers who fit this description could you please let me know. I would really apreciate it. Megan looked interesting but I haven't heard if there was any boob play. For Big boob lovers, I did try Tiffany Lane with the natural DDD. I'll post that on the back page reviews

Capn Morgan
01-23-11, 20:41
Ever since Panda left Keke's place, did anyone try any new girls over there? Thanks in advanced for any input.They are running an ad for new girl Yaya: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-yaya-in-town/2399969

Jsugi
01-24-11, 05:35
Yo,

Several times = several providers. There are players at TH. Who did you see on your multiple visits?

Pat? Kay? Lini? May? Pam?

Simple question. Simple answer.Pam Mae Saki and Lenny but I didn't ask last girl anything. But all girls can massage pretty good except Pam.

Jsugi
01-24-11, 05:46
Not bad place. Provides so so massage with BBBJ and finish with HJ. Natural tig ol bittys. Pink nips.

Rhawaii
01-24-11, 14:06
Visited the new place in pucks alley, second floor on university ave side. Found out it was sunny formerly of Korean style massage on lusitana. She just opened and was thinking of a name. She advertised recently. Don't have number offhand. She has another Korean older late thirties, more on the heavy side bit with nice big tits and tight pussy. CBJ FSIs CBJ / FS with Sunny or Other Provider? I think that might be Kona from Kison. Went to see Monica a week ago at Kison and she was mentioning that a few of the girls have left since it has been pretty slow. Monica gave same above average service. Massage was lacking this time thou.

H Mobius
01-25-11, 00:46
Visited the new place in pucks alley, second floor on university ave side. Found out it was sunny formerly of Korean style massage on lusitana. She just opened and was thinking of a name. She advertised recently. Don't have number offhand. She has another Korean older late thirties, more on the heavy side bit with nice big tits and tight pussy. CBJ FS861-9004.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2178195230.html

Bigdog808
01-25-11, 00:49
Is CBJ / FS with Sunny or Other Provider? I think that might be Kona from Kison. Went to see Monica a week ago at Kison and she was mentioning that a few of the girls have left since it has been pretty slow. Monica gave same above average service. Massage was lacking this time thou.That is Kona from Kison also known as Grace from Sakura. She called me a few times to let me know that she moved there.

Isle Of Man
01-25-11, 02:46
Not bad place. Provides so so massage with BBBJ and finish with HJ. Natural tig ol bittys. Pink nips.

120.Could you describe the provider a bit more. Name, age, race, face, etc.?

Thanks!

Jsugi
01-25-11, 04:11
Lame massage. Asked for FS but kinda timid. From the looks of it too pretty unsanitary place. 4 out of 10. HJ/$.4 / Natasha.

Jsugi
01-25-11, 04:14
Who would you recommend.

Jsugi
01-25-11, 04:41
Does anyone know what's on the 33rd floor? Saw a beautiful Asian girl get onto elevator from that flr. Thanks for the 411.

Ogohunter
01-25-11, 18:26
Anyone try Yaya at Annie / keke 's place yet?

Jsugi
01-26-11, 00:01
Could you describe the provider a bit more. Name, age, race, face, etc?

Thanks! I believe her name was keke or shishi. I will get the exact info for you. Sorry.

Sports Night
01-26-11, 02:29
Visited her after she opened. Great massage. Damage. 60 massage.

Will be back. Wanted FS but she declined. Settled for. 80 HJPat from TH now doing HE? Need a confirm on this from senior mem before I can process this for future use.

John Ross
01-26-11, 03:00
Is CBJ / FS with Sunny or Other Provider? I think that might be Kona from Kison. Went to see Monica a week ago at Kison and she was mentioning that a few of the girls have left since it has been pretty slow. Monica gave same above average service. Massage was lacking this time thou.Sunny and Kona offer BBFS.

Waikikian
01-26-11, 03:18
Pat from TH now doing HE? Need a confirm on this from senior mem before I can process this for future use.Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/our-unique-style-heavenly-touch-massage-thai-hawaiian/2280086

Which one is Pat?

Isle Of Man
01-26-11, 03:24
Does anyone know what's on the 33rd floor? Saw a beautiful Asian girl get onto elevator from that flr. Thanks for the 411.This is their ad in CL. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2179694666.html

Good looking Chinese, so so massage, offer HJ but not much touching allowed (0. 66 house. 0.50 HJ). I personally would not repeat.

Darkman808
01-26-11, 03:45
http://www.eros-hawaii.com/sections/hawaii_massage.htm

And also her own site.

http://www.eros-hawaii.com/files/199115.htm?lw=1

Pics are accurate, real, and recent. Her service was as stated and nothing more. Lots of reviews on another site and easily found. Her service as a masseuse was okay. Nothing great. I've had better service and overall think my time with Joie recently (also posted recently) was better overall.

Lily is straightforward and friendly and warm. I wouldn't call our session (initially) very sensual. Although she was talkative and was easy going, her overall approach was basically "neutral" as the best way to describe it.

I just wasn't getting a sexy vibe from her. So we traded, as I offered to "do" her. She laid down on the bed (yes she was nude) and I gave her a rub down, warning, she has a full blown tat all over her back and if you are not into tats. This might blow you away.

She was enjoying and finally, while talking, she offered to "break out some toys".

Suddenly the atmosphere changed. She whips out a huge green mechanical dildo, frequently seen in porn flicks, The kind that rotates, has two parts, whirls, spins. The deluxe model that suits a woman's body perfectly. Next thing I know she's working that thing furiously in and out, deep, then shallow. She's giving me directions on how to help her get off. The whole time she also has a hand on me and stroking me as I watch.

It was all a rather exciting turn of events.

Finally she has an explosive orgasm, intense.

She drops the dildo, turns towards me and straddles me as I lay back and now man handles me with two hands. I give her directions on how much, how fast, etc. She was a good student. She whacks me off good and I explode.

Whew. We clean up and chat some more. I shower then leave. In the end it was explosive, sexual, exciting. But it took a long time to get there. I would recommend if you are into it. But I will not repeat. Considering another session with Joie as I think her service and technique are much more sensual and pleasurable.

Jsugi
01-26-11, 13:33
Thanks for the 411 Isle of Man. The girl I went to see was called shishi and she is Chinese about 5'7. She has nice natural C. Face is so so but has big lips. Trimmed. Overall very pleasant and good svc. But she mentioned to see Momo for FS.

Skydiver
01-26-11, 16:18
You mongers must be keeping Nala damn busy. According to her online scheduler, her next opening is Feb. 7! She must be damn good to have that kind of backlog!

T6650
01-26-11, 17:39
Sunny and Kona offer BBFS.Sorry to contradict such a Senior (and I might add usually very accurate) member but Sunny is Kona. I landed her last week and when I recognized her, she denied ever having worked at Kison and would not acknowledge that she had been Kona there. In fact she claimed not to know where it was. This kind of creeped me out so I asked for and got the other therapist even though I had to wait.

Other therapist is called Min and says she is Chinese. Cute but not glamorous, probable mid to late 40's. I am hardly a massage connoisseur but this woman seems very good, and says she went to school in CA. I prefer medium pressure but I am pretty sure she can go deep. She leans over you and uses her body weight efficiently which I take as evidence of training.

YMMV. HE available, but I do not think FS is available with Min.

Hawaiisan
01-26-11, 18:04
Pat from TH now doing HE? Need a confirm on this from senior mem before I can process this for future use.I agree. I've seen her twice before and no hints of HE. There also have been no reports on here about that, as everyone said she's legit. BTW she left TH and is Waiks now.

Honolulu1
01-26-11, 21:55
Visited her after she opened. Great massage. Damage. 60 massage.

Will be back. Wanted FS but she declined. Settled for. 80 HJI just got to ask, but Pat formerly of Thai Hawaiian went on her own. I read alot of reports that there was never play from Pat. Are you like a regular of hers and that's why you get special treatment? I too seen her couple times but nothing but a massage. Glad she went out on her own and she could be the next NALA since I read she's so busy with all us mongers posting how great she is with her massage techniques and HE. I wonder if Pat is on USG and taking notes on how well Nala is with her busines. LOL. Is it just her in her new place or does she have others working under her that also left Thai Hawaiian?

Honolulu1
01-26-11, 22:08
Visited the new place in pucks alley, second floor on university ave side. Found out it was sunny formerly of Korean style massage on lusitana. She just opened and was thinking of a name. She advertised recently. Don't have number offhand. She has another Korean older late thirties, more on the heavy side bit with nice big tits and tight pussy. CBJ FSSo if Sunny is no longer at Korean Style Massage, who is doing massage there now? Still see advertisements on Backpage.

Ernestm
01-26-11, 23:10
You mongers must be keeping Nala damn busy. According to her online scheduler, her next opening is Feb. 7! She must be damn good to have that kind of backlog!The best of both worlds! Wonderful therapeutic and sensual hand job I have had in a long long time. A must do!

Ernestm
01-26-11, 23:13
I agree. I've seen her twice before and no hints of HE. There also have been no reports on here about that, as everyone said she's legit. BTW she left TH and is Waiks now.Have also seen her before she left Thai Hawaiian and no hint of HE. Could she be marketing her new business aggressively?

Ernestm
01-26-11, 23:20
Good therapeutic massage. No extras. Nice lady.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lanna-thai-massage-by-yupa-century-center-1711/2497813

Peach2
01-27-11, 01:36
Thanks for the 411 Isle of Man. The girl I went to see was called shishi and she is Chinese about 5'7. She has nice natural C. Face is so so but has big lips. Trimmed. Overall very pleasant and good svc. But she mentioned to see Momo for FS.Shi shi. Is this girl kinda of thick? I wonder if that is Tsi Tsi the thick girl that worked at apple massage.

John Ross
01-27-11, 02:35
Sorry to contradict such a Senior (and I might add usually very accurate) member but Sunny is Kona. I landed her last week and when I recognized her, she denied ever having worked at Kison and would not acknowledge that she had been Kona there. In fact she claimed not to know where it was. This kind of creeped me out so I asked for and got the other therapist even though I had to wait.

Other therapist is called Min and says she is Chinese. Cute but not glamorous, probable mid to late 40's. I am hardly a massage connoisseur but this woman seems very good, and says she went to school in CA. I prefer medium pressure but I am pretty sure she can go deep. She leans over you and uses her body weight efficiently which I take as evidence of training.

YMMV. HE available, but I do not think FS is available with Min. Sunny / Lee is the former owner of Korean Style Massage on Lusitana. Sunny is @ 4'11" tall, slim and maybe 90 lbs with bolt on B cups. You can see the surgical scar under her breast. Kona / Grace also works there and is about 5'2" and I'd say 120 lbs, not fat, but a little roll around the belly, big B cup maybe C cup naturals. At one time, Grace rented KSM for 1 month while Sunny / Lee was on vacation.

Never seen Min, but Sunny did tell me she had a Chinese therapist.

John Ross
01-27-11, 02:36
So if Sunny is no longer at Korean Style Massage, who is doing massage there now? Still see advertisements on Backpage.The lady that took it over is Kookie.

Memahu
01-27-11, 02:49
Shi shi. Is this girl kinda of thick? I wonder if that is Tsi Tsi the thick girl that worked at apple massage.Are urine kidding me that her name is Shi Shi?

Hilo Boy
01-27-11, 03:10
Anyone know if Jen at Sakura smokes? I know she had quit but not sure if she started again. Looking for someone to satisfy an Asian smoking fetish.

H Mobius
01-27-11, 03:39
Sorry to contradict such a Senior (and I might add usually very accurate) member but Sunny is Kona. I landed her last week and when I recognized her, she denied ever having worked at Kison and would not acknowledge that she had been Kona there. In fact she claimed not to know where it was. This kind of creeped me out so I asked for and got the other therapist even though I had to wait.

YMMV. HE available, but I do not think FS is available with Min. Sunny formerly went by Grace, and told me she did work at Kison for a while. The ms at Puck's is Min Ji, k-lady in her 50's. Perhaps Min Ji passed her nickname to Grace and now goes by the Korean name.

Of course, they could have been lying. I will say this - when lifting Min Ji off her feet while hugging I noticed she's very heavy for her size (and has some muscles on her); definitely much heavier than 90 pounds.

Another member posted that ms said she had a Chinese girl (probably using the novelty of it to draw business) who comes in at night, but that turned out to be Sunny (fka Grace) who of course is Korean.

As of a few weeks ago, they were the only two providers there.

Carmello
01-27-11, 04:37
Anyone know if Jen at Sakura smokes? I know she had quit but not sure if she started again. Looking for someone to satisfy an Asian smoking fetish.Serious? They all smoke.

John Ross
01-27-11, 04:53
Sunny formerly went by Grace, and told me she did work at Kison for a while. The ms at Puck's is Min Ji, k-lady in her 50's. Perhaps Min Ji passed her nickname to Grace and now goes by the Korean name.

Of course, they could have been lying. I will say this. When lifting Min Ji off her feet while hugging I noticed she's very heavy for her size (and has some muscles on her) ; definitely much heavier than 90 pounds.

Another member posted that ms said she had a Chinese girl (probably using the novelty of it to draw business) who comes in at night, but that turned out to be Sunny (fka Grace) who of course is Korean.

As of a few weeks ago, they were the only two providers there. Ahhh, so Grace Kona Sunny. I never knew KSM mama's name as she told me Sunny and Lee. Lee is probably her surname. I guess Grace is trying to keep some kind of anonymity?

Dech Awer
01-27-11, 05:43
The best of both worlds! Wonderful therapeutic and sensual hand job I have had in a long long time. A must do!She IS worth it and very good on both ends, therapeutic and sensual. Nice and sweet as can be.

Peach2
01-27-11, 05:45
Are urine kidding me that her name is Shi Shi?LOL. Sounds like shi shi in Chinese but I think its tsi tsi. I saw her awhile back at apple.

Sancho2063
01-27-11, 13:17
Serious? They all smoke.Thats the one thing that bothers me is the smokey kim chee breath.

Isle Of Man
01-27-11, 13:34
I saw Nina. She is so cool and fun. Energetic as some.

Of these gals looked burned out for ex. Ta at B T.

I do not want a girl who looks like she has been screwed

Blued and tattoed. I like Nina at banyan thai-

The place was very clean which I like. Nina has very

Strong hands. Good pressure massage.

Damage $150. 00 but worth every nickel. I left feeling UPBEAT.

G HThe new place Thai Banyan that Nina runs is totally legit, why were you paying 1. 50? Were you doing a 2-hour massage?

Got Viagra
01-27-11, 21:52
Some of these ladies LEAVE where they work and go off on their own.

They see it as easy and do not understand the business.

There is more to running a massage place than owning a place and opening the doors.

I think TA at best thai C C.

Has learned that. Also, pat has learned. This is a competive business.

One needs to know the business.

IMPLANTS will NOT always help.

Some of these gals think that is the answer.

Personality and being a REAL person is important to me.Gh your the only one to get FS from lucy, only one to get HE from pat. Can any other credible monger back up this guys story.

H Mobius
01-27-11, 22:40
Ahhh, so Grace Kona Sunny. I never knew KSM mama's name as she told me Sunny and Lee. Lee is probably her surname. I guess Grace is trying to keep some kind of anonymity?Yes, I have reason to believe she is. Actually I now regret disclosing it, but wanted to help clarify. Bros before hoes, yes, but Grace is a good provider and really a good person and I hope she suffers no ramifications from these posts.

H M

Mrazz
01-27-11, 22:52
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2183810808.html anyone seen here before?

Tsunami69
01-27-11, 23:50
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2183810808.html

Anyone seen here before? That is Pinky. Read the thread as she has been discussed recently.

John Ross
01-28-11, 00:54
Yes, I have reason to believe she is. Actually I now regret disclosing it, but wanted to help clarify. Bros before hoes, yes, but Grace is a good provider and really a good person and I hope she suffers no ramifications from these posts.

H MShe'll do fine over there and she'll probably pick up customers as a result of that post. I've banged Grace and the original Sunny since the place opened. I like Sunny better as she's a little slimmer and in better shape than Grace.

Ras Issac
01-28-11, 04:36
I agree. I've seen her twice before and no hints of HE. There also have been no reports on here about that, as everyone said she's legit. BTW she left TH and is Waiks now.
Gh your the only one to get FS from lucy, only one to get HE from pat. Can any other credible monger back up this guys story.I agree with both of you and call *bullshit* on AllAround88'. I'm guessing all 'his' cryptic thai kine english posts about how he getting with this homegirl and that is really just sour grapes by the owners of certain other massage establishments LOL.

I know personally that the owner in TH has a bug up her skirt about pat. When I was@TH last week ago she gave me the third degree about if I seen pat. All up in my face about it like. I was like WTF woman leave me be and let me get my massage! The thereapist (new local chick, kinda chubby but cute. Some brushing but no play) I was with told me that I wasnt the first customer she kept badgering either. It pissed me off because the last thing I want after a long day work when I want massage is some old harpy going all spastic on me for no god damn reason.

Pat. She does a great massage but no play. But warning 2 all in mongerdom: she actually freaked out when my friend was there and kept bring up HJ and she called the cops. Little homie had to buck it out of there LOL. But IMHO she does the best sports massage period. Deep deep pressure if you want to to the point once that even I was like damn ow LOL. One of the best legit massage chicks. Too bad she so uptight about any kine play. Woulda been the perfect combo

Peach2
01-29-11, 02:17
Checked out Apple 2 (CC) Called to set up appt with Tsi Tsi. Mama says 6:15 w / Tsi Tsi. Cool, I get there at 6:15. Mama says Tsi Tsi doest work late but I have another girl. Irritating (3rd time apple massage has done this). Leave.

Checked out KSG on 2nd floor in Pucks alley. Wanted to try Grace. She only works at night. Leave.

Checked out Sakura in University Plaza. No one there. Wanted to try apple. Her boobs look huge in that back page ad. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/always-quality-service/2362087

Got food and went home to my so.

I'm really not in the FS thing nowdays. Just too risky. For me I'm always looking for HJ and boob play. Most of the places I've been to are cool with $50 house fee $50 tip = $100 or $60 house fee $ 40 tip = $100. Would anybody be so kind to tell me if that rate is cool with KSG or Sakura? I know apple 2, ohana, kison, hanabi (CC) are fine with that price. Only Monica from Kison didn't let me touch anything for that price. Just curious. Also, does anyone know the line up for Aloha TLC? Thanks for your time.

Peach2
01-29-11, 03:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2362087&image=2370506

Can anyone tell me who the girl in the white with the red checkered shorts is?

I thought it was apple but didn't seem to fit the description I saw in back posts. Junko / Jen is the one in the other white top with blue skirt I am assuming. Thank you so much for your info.

Searchin9
01-29-11, 13:33
Yes. That's junko / jen.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2362087&image=2370506

I thought it was apple but didn't seem to fit the description I saw in back posts. Junko / Jen is the one in the other white top with blue skirt I am assuming. Thank you so much for your info.

Isle Of Man
01-29-11, 16:39
Any news about this therapist? Her name is katt.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2185378259.htmlKatt is totally legit. She used to work for Nina at Thai Banyan. Now she moved to this new place called Thai Thai Massage at CC.

CM0069
01-29-11, 16:46
Is TH is the best place to get an HE nowadays at cc? Seems like lotsa new young looking hirees dressing to impress for that extra eh.

Waikikian
01-29-11, 18:23

I thought it was apple but didn't seem to fit the description I saw in back posts. Junko / Jen is the one in the other white top with blue skirt I am assuming. Thank you so much for your info. That's Junko! Jeez, my dick gets hard just thinking about being alone with her!

Ooh! I want some. She gives really great service!

Will be there soon!

Waikikian

Ras Issac
01-29-11, 18:53
I cannot believe these guys because someone gets lucky and others do not.

Get over it!

I have nothing to prove to you. I care nothing about impressing you.

I tell it like it is.

Get over it.

GHDamn cuzz. For someone who's apparently so Unconcerned about our impressions of you, you do have your soiled panties in quite a twist LOL. I didn't even address you by name, but that other 'guy'. Someone doth protest too much methinks? .

Anyway, go on and continue to keep it real braddah. Preach the it street like you always do. Meanwhile most people. Including me. Will continue to ignore your bullshit.

Have fun with all your wild nites of make-believe mongering romeo. Haha

Peach2
01-30-11, 01:15
Thats a trip. The boob size looks totally different? So the pic with the girl facing her must be apple? They both have same body type and boob size. Thank you so much for your reply!

That's Junko! Jeez, my dick gets hard just thinking about being alone with her!

Ooh! I want some. She gives really great service!

Will be there soon!

Waikikian

Spyda
01-30-11, 02:16
The an old pic with someone who no longer workds there.

Rascal X
01-30-11, 07:56
Made an appointment to see Lychee today based on pervious reviews. Not a bad looking lady, mid to late 30's. Paid the $60 house fee and she started the massage. Not at all like a therapeutic massage, but just some very soft rubbing and pressing on my back. Nothing compared to others like Jean, Patty, Michelle, etc. On the flip she asked if I wanted full service. I said no, just a hand job with her clothes off. She said okay and we started. Not the best body, some rolls around the belly, but okay. I caved in and switched to FS, but told her I only had $120 for tip since I was not planning on FS. She said okay. Service was standard, nothing exceptional. Handed her the tip, and she counted it in front of me, always a turn off. Asked if I wanted a shower or hot towel, and I was out of there in 45 minutes total. Nice enough lady, but probably would not repeat. I wish the Ward AMPs would start the 30 minute specials again.

Sancho2063
01-30-11, 18:26
Anyone know if she is still active?

Jbravo
01-30-11, 18:35
Yo,

Many a monger had gotten HE at Thai Hawaiian, tho the recent crop of prick teasing hotties want too much tip for too little service. Cuties, but don't expect a good massage, or guarantee HE.

May used to be the closer for a lot of the young hotties. Not sure what is going on there. Strange.

TOFFT and report.

Jb.

Is TH is the best place to get an HE nowadays at cc? Seems like lotsa new young looking hirees dressing to impress for that extra eh.

Shavnluvr
01-30-11, 20:15
I have never, ever had a HE at TH, or anything else for that matter.

Thanks, monger!

TH is strictly LEGIT.

Who did you see?

What was the damage? Who did YOU see? You've never post a review of anyone.

DogMadera
01-30-11, 20:26
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.

John Ross
01-31-11, 00:37
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.What do you mean all? She only has 2 girls and they aren't that great. It is a nice place with discreet parking. However, there are cleaner places around.

TooQuick
01-31-11, 00:49
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.Can anyone say Shill!

Carmello
01-31-11, 01:11
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.Obviously advertisement by Aloha TLC LOL.

Member #3973
01-31-11, 01:35
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.I have nothing negative to say about Aloha TLC, but it hardly stands out to be above average among Honolulu massage parlors. Makes you wonder if this first time poster might be the Aloha TLC Mamasan or the owner.

DogMadera
01-31-11, 01:59
What do you mean all? She only has 2 girls and they aren't that great. It is a nice place with discreet parking. However, there are cleaner places around.I was there last week, there were 3 girls and was told that another was arriving from the mainland, yes I am a new post but do like the service at TLC.

DogMadera
01-31-11, 02:07
I have nothing negative to say about Aloha TLC, but it hardly stands out to be above average among Honolulu massage parlors. Makes you wonder if this first time poster might be the Aloha TLC Mamasan or the owner.First time post yes, pleased customer yes. Mamasan / owner no. Just pleased with the customer service, thought I would pass it on.

Aloha

Searchin9
01-31-11, 02:48
I guess she finally found a name. Saw in BP that QiGong Chinese Body therapy by Mulan at 1019 University Avenue #2 (Pucks alley) is having a grand opening.

Visited the new place in pucks alley, second floor on university ave side. Found out it was sunny formerly of Korean style massage on lusitana. She just opened and was thinking of a name. She advertised recently. Don't have number offhand. She has another Korean older late thirties, more on the heavy side bit with nice big tits and tight pussy. CBJ FS

Lkjhgf
01-31-11, 03:38
Look like annie's little sister.

Anyone know if she is still active?

Uki Eater
01-31-11, 04:09
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.How can you say that Aloha TLC would stands out over places like Nirvana. 7, Pine Tree or Ichiban? I bet if I went there, I wouldn't be the least bit impressed. Meh, not going to even bother to check it out. Your post is too general. You don't even go into detail on how the service was good and how attractive the girls are.

Memahu
01-31-11, 04:13
and to top it all off they speak english. I don't know if this is a good thing.

Johnny14
01-31-11, 04:34
I have been to many "parlors" in the Honolulu area but Aloha TLC stands out, its clean, private, and the mamasan is great people. The girls are all very attractive and to top it all off they speak english. Location is great, at the south end of King, across the street from the new Longs, plenty of free parking in back.Do you work there at TLC, it sure sounds like it? I've been there a few times, not that great and sure cannot compare to the other AMPs like 7, Ichiban, PT and others.

Blake123
01-31-11, 05:19
I'm really not in the FS thing nowdays. Just too risky. For me I'm always looking for HJ and boob play. Most of the places I've been to are cool with $50 house fee $50 tip = $100 or $60 house fee $ 40 tip = $100. Would anybody be so kind to tell me if that rate is cool with KSG or Sakura? I know apple 2, ohana, kison, hanabi (CC) are fine with that price. Only Monica from Kison didn't let me touch anything for that price. Just curious. Also, does anyone know the line up for Aloha TLC? Thanks for your time. I saw Monica once late last year for a HJ sesion ($50 tip), and she let me massage her with no clothes on. I guess it's YMMV with her. The rates you quote for a HJ should be ok at Sakura University. I've been there twice and paid that.

Nomad03
01-31-11, 05:24
Anyone know if she is still active?Was wondering the same thing. I called her a couple weeks ago on her cell (old number from older ads) and she said I could come by, but when I got there only Lychee was there. Told Lychee I just called Lulu and I saw her before a few times. Not sure if Lychee and I misunderstood each other, but sounded like she said,"you just came from Lulu?" Kinda implying she had another location. Didn't follow up with questioning her comment, but next time I call Lulu, I'll make sure I ask her if I can see HER. Will report back if and when I do.

Mahaloz

John Ross
01-31-11, 05:28
I guess she finally found a name. Saw in BP that QiGong Chinese Body therapy by Mulan at 1019 University Avenue #2 (Pucks alley) is having a grand opening.I'm thinking that may be another place as Sunny / Lee always used her shop number when she had KSM. The number in this ad is a cell number. Perhaps it is the Chinese girl that works there drumming up business?

Blake123
01-31-11, 05:47
Good therapeutic massage. No extras. Nice lady.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lanna-thai-massage-by-yupa-century-center-1711/2497813

Yes, she worked at Mai Thai, and most recently at Thai Hawaiian until she opened her own place in CC a few weeks ago. Good massage. Very nice lady. Strictly legit.

H Mobius
01-31-11, 05:52
I'm thinking that may be another place as Sunny / Lee always used her shop number when she had KSM. The number in this ad is a cell number. Perhaps it is the Chinese girl that works there drumming up business?Min is in Room 2, and there is a Pipeline smoke shop almost directly across from her, but I don't know what's with the Chinese motif; to drum-up business I guess. They're not sized to handle heavy business though.

Blake123
01-31-11, 06:06
Nala.

Located Century Center downtown. Very professional. More like a sports massage therapist. Got some knots out that I didn't even know I had. It was the best massage I've had and I was sore the next day. Little freaked out about the warm massage table and face rest. It was all cloth. I prefer vinyl be / see you know it can be steralized. Don't get me wrong she keeps a clean establishment. Super sweet girl, great massage, and her HJ is complemented with a prostate rub. She has a thick body. Nice butt. Think you have to make an appt on her site. Again, really top notch.

Total dmg 140 for 90 min.

You mean Century Square, not Century Center.

Ernestm
01-31-11, 13:35
Yes, she worked at Mai Thai, and most recently at Thai Hawaiian until she opened her own place in CC a few weeks ago. Good massage. Very nice lady. Strictly legit.I saw her at TH when Nan was still there. I actually made an appt to see Nan, but I was given the ole "switcheroo" and was given Yupa. Like I said, nice lady, good therapeutic massage, no extras.

On The Prowl
01-31-11, 14:53
Was wondering the same thing. I called her a couple weeks ago on her cell (old number from older ads) and she said I could come by, but when I got there only Lychee was there. Told Lychee I just called Lulu and I saw her before a few times. Not sure if Lychee and I misunderstood each other, but sounded like she said,"you just came from Lulu?" Kinda implying she had another location. Didn't follow up with questioning her comment, but next time I call Lulu, I'll make sure I ask her if I can see HER. Will report back if and when I do.

MahalozYes she is still active, seen her the other day, but when the girls are in town she like to give them a chance to make the business.

Numbah One
01-31-11, 22:26
Yes she is still active, seen her the other day, but when the girls are in town she like to give them a chance to make the business.Is Annie still active?

GKaniho
01-31-11, 23:13
Went to CC 11th floor yesterday and saw jasmine and another girl who I believe her name was sunny. Asked for Lychee but I didn't really get a response. Massage started with light touch on my backside and immediate touching of my cock on the flip. I started with just jasmine but sunny entered the room I asked her to stay and watch and she said okay. While jasmine oiled up my hard shaft, sunny lay next to me on the table, whispering to me and letting me hold her tightly. It was a cool experience watching sunny's face as I blew. She was so excited for me. Poor jasmine had to work while I played with her friend. I paid a 40 house fee and left a. 60 tip. Seems a little cheap but I will make it up to them next time. Working in a hospital all day, I see hot nurses all day and seeing these two yesterday, helped me fantasize about those nurses while I came. Fun day!

Aloha gang!

Hawaiisan
01-31-11, 23:17
Can anyone tell me who the girl is in the Apple Massage ad? I have been there a few times, but haven't seen anyone close to as hot as her.

On another note, went to Thai Thai the other night. Puni or something like that gave me an excellent massage and she was sorta hot too. Since they had the 45 special total damage was 65.

Rascal X
01-31-11, 23:18
Yes she is still active, seen her the other day, but when the girls are in town she like to give them a chance to make the business.I just saw Lulu the other day as well, after my session with Lychee. It was the first time I'd met her. She introduced me to new girl who just started working there, and said to give her a try next time. She was very small, about the same size as Lulu. Lychee was going on vacation for a few weeks.

Sancho2063
02-01-11, 05:06
I guess I should of asked where, I've been hitting the rub and tug places because funds are tight.

Ernestm
02-01-11, 13:00
Can anyone tell me who the girl is in the Apple Massage ad? I have been there a few times, but haven't seen anyone close to as hot as her.

On another note, went to Thai Thai the other night. Puni or something like that gave me an excellent massage and she was sorta hot too. Since they had the 45 special total damage was 65. Http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2187411147.html

I think thats an older pic of SiSi the owner.

Insatiable808
02-01-11, 17:49
Any scoops on the Massage Center School & Clinic at Pearl Kai Shopping Center? Have appt soon & would like to know the lay of the land before going. Most schools no more play, but if can, can. If no can, no can. It's cool.

Mahalo,

I808

Johnny14
02-01-11, 19:02
Http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2187411147.html

I think thats an older pic of SiSi the owner. Does she offer "extras", like FS and how much? Her lips looks perfect for some "cone sushi"!

Hawaiisan
02-01-11, 20:14

I think thats an older pic of SiSi the owner. If it is than what happened to her? Must've been a long time ago.

Ernestm
02-01-11, 23:20
Does she offer "extras", like FS and how much? Her lips looks perfect for some "cone sushi"!It seems that she pretty much has the apprentices work on the clientele. That's my experience there anyway.

Ernestm
02-01-11, 23:23
If it is than what happened to her? Must've been a long time ago.Next time I'm there, I'll ask if its her in the pic. To me, it looks like a younger version of her with highlighted hair.

Mongers Rus
02-01-11, 23:55
Any scoops on the Massage Center School & Clinic at Pearl Kai Shopping Center? Have appt soon & would like to know the lay of the land before going. Most schools no more play, but if can, can. If no can, no can. It's cool.

Mahalo,

I808Why would you even report about a school, let alone at a shopping center. Oh well, good luck. Would prefer spending my money some where else.

Rus

Mongers Rus
02-02-11, 00:04
Other girl is not Apple.

Rus

Chik0848
02-02-11, 00:10

I think thats an older pic of SiSi the owner. That picture doesn't look like Sisi. That lady's complexion is light and Sisi's is darker. She does look good though.

Puinsai808
02-02-11, 02:06

I think thats an older pic of SiSi the owner. No, that isn't Sisi. That is a pic of Rene who has floated around a few MT / AMP establishments in town.

Honu Hider 1
02-02-11, 02:15
Does anyone know whatever happened to Patty that used to work at Yang's?

Damn I miss her touch.

Huggy Duggy
02-02-11, 04:18
On another note, went to Thai Thai the other night. Puni or something like that gave me an excellent massage and she was sorta hot too. I think its Pani the owner 40 plus and pudgy body.

Wet And Wild
02-02-11, 07:43
Visited Michelle recently and got the usual great service from her. She tried to pond off one of the other girls (Hapa girl and Asian (Korean?) , but since it's been awhile and funds been low I went with the sure thing. Didn't actually get to see any of the other girls. Maybe next time I'll try one of them. Hf 60 + 60.

IMO, she would get more business if she charged hf 50 + he 50.

Magnod
02-02-11, 12:15
Visited Michelle recently and got the usual great service from her. She tried to pond off one of the other girls (Hapa girl and Asian (Korean?) , but since it's been awhile and funds been low I went with the sure thing. Didn't actually get to see any of the other girls. Maybe next time I'll try one of them. Hf 60 + 60.

IMO, she would get more business if she charged hf 50 + he 50. Is that Rejuve Michelle?

If so, good to head that Mika's back. I've been waiting to see her for a while now.

Oahu Boi
02-02-11, 15:51
I tried her a couple of weeks ago. Good service. Called her back recently, but the phone number doesn't work.

BradJones
02-02-11, 16:50
Made an appointment to see Anna. Like everyone says, she has this so called esthetician table. It was not comfortable at all. She has a sexy body and total damage was $ with hint of HE but low on funds. I will repeat in the future.Hey, I'm really into European girls.

Can anyone give me some details on Anna? What ethnicity is she, hair / eye color, height, weight? Where does she work? How can I contact her?

Thanks

John Ross
02-02-11, 17:51
I tried her a couple of weeks ago. Good service. Called her back recently, but the phone number doesn't work.I remember her ad had an end date of Jan 25. Perhaps she retired or moved away.

Jsugi
02-02-11, 22:24

IMO, she would get more business if she charged hf 50 + he 50.Where is she located? CC?

Capn Morgan
02-02-11, 22:31

Mahalo,

I808If "no can" (and I'm sure that will be the case) , you can always drown your sorrows in any one of three KBs in the same shopping center.

Mp Boy
02-02-11, 22:44
Is that Rejuve Michelle?

If so, good to head that Mika's back. I've been waiting to see her for a while now.Does she do FS?

Darkman808
02-02-11, 23:05
Hey, I'm really into European girls.

Can anyone give me some details on Anna? What ethnicity is she, hair / eye color, height, weight? Where does she work? How can I contact her?

ThanksI sent you a PM of her #

She is early 30's, blonde. 5'6".120 lbs, nice shape, great ass, bolt ons are beautiful, speaks with strong euro accent. She is sensual, friendly, and warm. Has a good sense of humor. I strongly believe your YMMV as with $$$. I have not seen her in months but she has had an ad running as recently as a week ago. Full body shots of her in a bikini, nothing subtle about that.

Enjoy. You will. She's cool.

Honolulu1
02-03-11, 00:05
Does she do FS?Not sure but treat her with respect, be nice and never know what might happen. Skin soft as silk, hair so soft. She got those dreamy bedroom eyes. She does an excellent massage in my book.

Dech Awer
02-03-11, 02:41
Does she do FS?No no no. No FS at Rejuve.

Wet And Wild
02-03-11, 05:28
Is that Rejuve Michelle?

If so, good to head that Mika's back. I've been waiting to see her for a while now. Yup, that's the one.

Which one is Mika? The hapa or asian?

Luvnsex2
02-03-11, 06:18
Its been tempting to ask, but I'm sure no play. Rooms do not have a door and are open top and bottom with soft music in the background. You might get a good massage though. Might.

Best!

Why would you even report about a school, let alone at a shopping center. Oh well, good luck. Would prefer spending my money some where else.

Rus

Magnod
02-03-11, 12:18
Yup, that's the one.

Which one is Mika? The hapa or asian? AFAIK there's only Michelle and Mika there. At least they're the only ones there when I go.

Enona1
02-03-11, 14:19
Yup, that's the one.

Which one is Mika? The hapa or asian?Any play here other than FS? What about other places lsited in classifieds like Penny Massage, Song Massage, Yumi and Yummy Chinese?

Honolulu1
02-03-11, 21:56
Any play here other than FS? What about other places lsited in classifieds like Penny Massage, Song Massage, Yumi and Yummy Chinese?Penny Massage is a joke, I went there couple times and it's like if she don't know you she get lame excuses not to let you in. Not sure about CC, not wasting my money there. Anybody got reports on Megan. Wahiawa Gal.

Member #3973
02-03-11, 22:27
Finally made an appointment to see Cherry after she got back from vacation. Nearly forgot how sexy she looks and how energetic and enthusiastic she is. It has been a while. Wow! She is my ATF. Gave me plenty of time and a really good session as always. Usual damage +.2 extra. This is the Cherry who last was at Kings, and before that Kison, Aloha TLC, P10 and for a long time CHM.

She is not working every day or very late at night she said, so I recommend calling Hanabi CC first if you want to see her.

Shavnluvr
02-04-11, 01:36
Does she do FS?
No no no. No FS at Rejuve.Just like everywhere else, YMMV

BradJones
02-04-11, 18:29
Anyone know of any blonde or Russian girls? I only heard of two Russian massage therapists / escorts, Anna at Punchbowl and Nika currently in Russia. Please give details (I. E. Height, weight, body type, hair / eye color, etc). I'm picky and really like my blondes and Russian girls.

Magnod
02-04-11, 20:19
Yup, that's the one.

Which one is Mika? The hapa or asian? Speaking of Rejuve. Michelle mentioned having a different girl besides Mika and herself. Anyone know who she is?

Sik Dj Gugu
02-04-11, 20:25
Got tired of seeing the talent (?) at CC so decided to try this Kulbelle place that's posted on CL. There's a picture of Pinky on it whom I think is just gorgeous IMHO. Decided to give it a shot even though its a tad bit pricer than some of the other MT places in town now days.

Called and made an appointment for early in the evening. Was given an address that just turns out to be right across the street from Maya's. It's basically a 1bedroom apartment thats converted into 2 closed of rooms. Place looked a little sketchy but Pinky's picture just looked too cute to resist. Walked in and was greeted by another provider named Tiffany I think. Was told that Pinky was unavailable and that she'd be massaging me instead. Kind of pissed off since I was looking forward to the pinky experience but whatever, Tiffany was pretty cute too. I'd say about 4'10 100lbs. Actually young looking. Told me she was 26 but who knows.

Had an OK time. Massage was average at best and when I finally said something she seemed a little disappointed and tried harder to give me a better massage. It didn't get much better but I did like her efforts. She made sure I got the entire hour and we spent most of the time talking and chatting about various things. It was pretty cool. She's definitely a talker. I even got her to admit that chicks in her profession are out for the money and couldn't care less about using guys. Haha. Good times.

Didn't ask for any extras as I've heard that pinky is very legit so I figured this girl would be the same. Overall a cute girl, really nice attitude, and decent medium pressure massage. .60 that was collected up front and. 20 tip cause she was nice and pretty cute.

Not sure if I'd repeat with her but I'd love to try pinky.

H Mobius
02-04-11, 22:04
Yup, that's the one.

Which one is Mika? The hapa or asian? Mika is hapa-Korean and multi-lingual.

Dech Awer
02-04-11, 22:11
Speaking of Rejuve. Michelle mentioned having a different girl besides Mika and herself. Anyone know who she is?Yes, there is a new girl there named "Candy" and I'm going to see her in a few hours. I'll be sure to report back later tonight.

Honolulu1
02-05-11, 01:30
Yes, there is a new girl there named "Candy" and I'm going to see her in a few hours. I'll be sure to report back later tonight.Looking forward to your post.

Capn Morgan
02-05-11, 02:20
This ad crack me up. RAINBOW. Massage by Asian Gorgious Lay"

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rainbow-massage-by-asian-gorgious-lay/2493562

Did she mean "Gorgeous Asian Lady" or is she just being straight forward?

Isle Of Man
02-05-11, 04:14
Got tired of seeing the talent (?) at CC so decided to try this Kulbelle place that's posted on CL. There's a picture of Pinky on it whom I think is just gorgeous IMHO. Decided to give it a shot even though its a tad bit pricer than some of the other MT places in town now days.

Called and made an appointment for early in the evening. Was given an address that just turns out to be right across the street from Maya's. It's basically a 1bedroom apartment thats converted into 2 closed of rooms. Place looked a little sketchy but Pinky's picture just looked too cute to resist. Walked in and was greeted by another provider named Tiffany I think. Was told that Pinky was unavailable and that she'd be massaging me instead. Kind of pissed off since I was looking forward to the pinky experience but whatever, Tiffany was pretty cute too. I'd say about 4'10 100lbs. Actually young looking. Told me she was 26 but who knows.

Had an OK time. Massage was average at best and when I finally said something she seemed a little disappointed and tried harder to give me a better massage. It didn't get much better but I did like her efforts. She made sure I got the entire hour and we spent most of the time talking and chatting about various things. It was pretty cool. She's definitely a talker. I even got her to admit that chicks in her profession are out for the money and couldn't care less about using guys. Haha. Good times.

Didn't ask for any extras as I've heard that pinky is very legit so I figured this girl would be the same. Overall a cute girl, really nice attitude, and decent medium pressure massage. .60 that was collected up front and. 20 tip cause she was nice and pretty cute.

Not sure if I'd repeat with her but I'd love to try pinky.Thanks for the informative report! When you made the appointment, did you specifically ask for Pinky? I really hate switch & bait. How does Tiffiny look compared to Pinky's picture in the ad?

Da One
02-05-11, 12:57
Any of you been to this place?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2198163035.html

Those girls in the pics looks familliar, like I seen them in other ads.

Is this just another misleading Thai ad?

Isle Of Man
02-05-11, 16:41

Is this just another misleading Thai ad? That's Thai Hawaiian at CC. Pretty girls, but no play. They have the most ads in any given day in Craigslist (keep switching photos & phone #).

Mr Okada
02-05-11, 17:43

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rainbow-massage-by-asian-gorgious-lay/2493562

Did she mean "Gorgeous Asian Lady" or is she just being straight forward? Her spelling is the least of your worries. She is old and fugly. Kinda scary actually. Put your blinders on if you want to see what I mean. Have fun. Mr. O

Hypo Luxa
02-05-11, 19:16
It does rhyme with the second line, which is:

"It's hard to forget her amazing touch! Guaranty it will brighten your day."

Did she mean "Gorgeous Asian Lady" or is she just being straight forward?

Ernestm
02-05-11, 20:08

Is this just another misleading Thai ad? They are the newer Thai Hawaiian girls.

Viper78
02-05-11, 20:27
Yes, there is a new girl there named "Candy" and I'm going to see her in a few hours. I'll be sure to report back later tonight.Saw her the other night. Little on the older side, english not the greatest, strong DT massage (on par with Jean and little bit stronger than sweet Patty. Felt so good after I left. Standard fees. Will repeat.

Blade82
02-05-11, 21:39
The one in the purple is Stacy from Thai Hawaiian, so I assumed this was just once of their scams.

Is this just another misleading Thai ad?

Da One
02-05-11, 21:58
The one in the purple is Stacy from Thai Hawaiian, so I assumed this was just once of their scams.TH is the king of ad scams!

Sik Dj Gugu
02-05-11, 23:54
Thanks for the informative report! When you made the appointment, did you specifically ask for Pinky? I really hate switch & bait. How does Tiffiny look compared to Pinky's picture in the ad?Yea I called and made the appointment specifically for Pinky. I repeated myself at least 3x and still ended up with the ol' bait and switch. Luckily Tiffany is cute looking too so it wasn't that big of a deal. I can't say she's as cute as Pinky, as seen on her pic in the ad, but she is comparable. It's one of those setups where hot girls have hot girl friends so Tiffany would be one of the friends of the hot girl. If Pinky's pic is a 9, I'd rate Tiffany as an 8, no less than 7. 5.

Hope that helps.

Honu Hider 1
02-06-11, 03:17
TOFFT at Thai Thai Massage in CC. It's right next door to Yangs. Upon entering observed that the therapist's massage licenses were on display which is a big red flag that there is no play. I opted for the 80 minute service that includes body scrub and massage. The place is really clean and nice. My therapist was named Kat. A slender, pretty looking Thai girl in her 20s. She was very attractive to me. The service started with soaking in a tub for 10 minutes. I was hoping that none of you fellow mongers self serviced yourself in the tub and that I was soaking in someone else's DNA. The next 10 minutes I sat in a steam chamber that had these Thai herbs that smelled like a food dish in which I was the protein. After being steamed, I received the body scrub which consisted of being rubbed by some abrasive sweet smelling stuff. All the while being scrubbed I was hoping for a remote chance of getting some play because this girl was really turning me on. I did notice through the head rest that there was lotion and tissue so I remained hopeful that she had a naughty side to her. After 20 minutes of being abraded, I went back to the shower to rinse off the scrub materials. So I had 20 minutes left and Kat gave me a massage which was pretty good. At one point she was massaging my shoulder and I could see her through the head rest sitting on a stool with her crotch no more than 8 inches from my face. Man I wish I had Gene Simmons' tongue so I could give her a lashing. She had me at full wood at that point and to no avail the session was over. I didn't feel like propositioning her because she seemed too nice. But overall it was a nice therapeutic experience which cost $80 for service plus $20 tip. To sum it up, absolutely legit place.

Blake123
02-06-11, 03:49

Did she mean "Gorgeous Asian Lady" or is she just being straight forward? Quite a few reviews have been posted the past couple of years--mostly unfavorable.

Blade82
02-07-11, 05:16
TOFFT at Thai Thai Massage in CC. It's right next door to Yangs. Upon entering observed that the therapist's massage licenses were on display which is a big red flag that there is no play.I wouldn't count the licenses as a red flag cause places like Kison and TH (when they had the certain providers) , all have their licenses on display. Truth of the matter is the fun stuff in CC is pretty much gone. There are a few places that have extras but thats all you'll be getting at which point you might as well go to a real AMP.

Superman
02-07-11, 18:18
Don't bother going to that place! At one point in time a few years ago it was a hot spot! But not anymore!

GH's response to.

With.

And a few posts down.

Dude or girls. I think you forgot to log on a different account for that response.

Relax808
02-07-11, 19:24
Quite a few reviews have been posted the past couple of years--mostly unfavorable.Scare a bull dog off a meet truck!

Shavnluvr
02-07-11, 21:01
GH's response to.

With.

And a few posts down.

Dude or girls. I think you forgot to log on a different account for that response. My thoughts exactly.

Blake123
02-08-11, 03:05
I wouldn't count the licenses as a red flag cause places like Kison and TH (when they had the certain providers) , all have their licenses on display. License or no license on display Thai Thai Massage is strictly legit.

Blake123
02-08-11, 03:05
I wouldn't count the licenses as a red flag cause places like Kison and TH (when they had the certain providers) , all have their licenses on display. License or no license on display, Thai Thai Massage is strictly legit.

HawaiiRook
02-08-11, 03:38
Went to Rejuve and got Mika. I remembered her from Kison. She is hapa as people have described and is looks more caucasian to me. She does an adequate job massaging. Very pleasant personality and easy to talk to. On the flip, she continued with the massage and then asked what I wanted. I went with a HJ and she was fine with that. I like her technique, slow and sensual. She removed her clothes and allowed touching which was a great bonus. Finished up and left the tip. Overall, .50 to house and. 50 to Mika. I will repeat.

Blade82
02-08-11, 03:45
Don't bother going to that place! At one point in time a few years ago it was a hot spot! But not anymore!Its actually Best Thai's add as GH is bashing it as usual.

Aznbigboi77
02-08-11, 04:07
Anyone got any info on this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-hot-hot-chinese-girl-jin-jin-out-call-only-waikiki-area-28/2509192

Blade82
02-08-11, 04:29
License or no license on display, Thai Thai Massage is strictly legit.I meant for massage places in general.

True Lies
02-08-11, 05:28
I went to Sakura University for the first time. Saw Jennifer. What a sweet woman, really nice, a little nervous at first trying to figure me out. Got her to relax during the massage which was-eh okay. Finally on the flip she got me aroused. This is where I really made her nervous. Listen up, if you want FS from Jennifer and you got a big Johnson, its not going to happen. She reluctantly let me try but couldn't, even let me try FIV to prove she was able to handle. I settled for a BBBJ which turned out to be quite awesome. I would repeat just for that. Now here's the part that really tripped me out. Without a hint about how I knew about this place, she said she didn't need to know my Log In name but hoped I would give her a good rating on this site. So Jennifer, I know you're reading this, thank you I really enjoyed it.

Aznbigboi77
02-08-11, 10:16
Has anyone see this lady?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-hot-hot-chinese-girl-jin-jin-out-call-only-waikiki-area-28/2509192

First Try
02-08-11, 15:01
Has anyone see this lady?

4 questions out of 4 posts. 4 posts since 7/2010. Someone is sitting on the sidelines & needs to spend his kala on the ladies & report back. As a newbie your posts will not show up immediately.

HawaiiRook
02-08-11, 15:44
I used to go to see Hana awhile ago and thought I would try this place again. Big mistake. I thought Hana was pretty good but it's gone downhill. The person who runs it is older, probably in her late 40's maybe 50. I got there, showered and laid on the table / bed. She comes in and starts a really weak massage. After about 15 minutes of pretty much rubbing, she told me to turn over. Asked what I wanted, which is usually just a HJ. She started in jackhammer style and all the while telling me to cum. After I did, she got a towel and I left. Probably was there about 35 minutes. Will not return. Paid. 50. 50.

1040Taxman
02-08-11, 15:46
Visited the new place in pucks alley, second floor on university ave side. Found out it was sunny formerly of Korean style massage on lusitana. She just opened and was thinking of a name. She advertised recently. Don't have number offhand. She has another Korean older late thirties, more on the heavy side bit with nice big tits and tight pussy. CBJ FSDoes anyone have the phone number?

Thanks

Kukui Street
02-08-11, 19:59
4 questions out of 4 posts. 4 posts since 7/2010. Someone is sitting on the sidelines & needs to spend his kala on the ladies & report back. As a newbie your posts will not show up immediately.I bthought there were some posting about her a while back. I remember calling and feeling that there was a bait and switch in the waiting so I passed up as I had a bad feeling. But I would like to be proven wrong.

Kukui Street
02-08-11, 20:01
I went to Sakura University for the first time. Saw Jennifer. What a sweet woman, really nice, a little nervous at first trying to figure me out. Got her to relax during the massage which was-eh okay. Finally on the flip she got me aroused. This is where I really made her nervous. Listen up, if you want FS from Jennifer and you got a big Johnson, its not going to happen. She reluctantly let me try but couldn't, even let me try FIV to prove she was able to handle. I settled for a BBBJ which turned out to be quite awesome. I would repeat just for that. Now here's the part that really tripped me out. Without a hint about how I knew about this place, she said she didn't need to know my Log In name but hoped I would give her a good rating on this site. So Jennifer, I know you're reading this, thank you I really enjoyed it.Can you provide some details on Jennifer? Weight, height, etc?

Thanks!

Mr Okada
02-08-11, 20:10
Can you provide some details on Jennifer? Weight, height, etc?

Thanks! Check out Backpage for pictures. Or better yet go see her in person. She's not young but still attractive. With this chick YMMV a lot! If she like you you'll get terrific service. If not, well you see where I'm going with this. Some people have said she is kinda psyco at times. I can see that a little bit but I guess everyone gets burnt out with work every so often. Esp. This business where you're sorta selling your soul to the devil. She's always been good to me but I only go every so often. Happy Hunting. Mr. O

Ernestm
02-08-11, 22:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-thai-massage-place-tomorrow-start-9am-sun-feb-6-11/2510682

Looks like Thai Hawaiian is now "First Class Thai Massage".

H Mobius
02-08-11, 23:36
Does anyone have the phone number?

Thanks
This is their info:

Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/qigong-chinese-therapeutic-bodywork/2503229

This building is across the street from Bank of Hawaii on University Avenue.

Mongers Rus
02-08-11, 23:41
Anybody been here lately?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2199375673.html

You may have to do your research before making reports. Siam has been around for years with the original owner Nina, and now Tanya who is pretty hot and nice. Now if your looking for play, than forget it, but if you want one the best Thai / Lomi massages than this is the place to go. Clean, professional, and their Body Scrub is awesome, but your probably not into that. Strictly legit. Go and try places first, than make reports.

Rus

Zzzzzzz
02-09-11, 02:54
I went to Sakura University for the first time. Saw Jennifer. What a sweet woman, really nice, a little nervous at first trying to figure me out. Got her to relax during the massage which was-eh okay. Finally on the flip she got me aroused. This is where I really made her nervous. Listen up, if you want FS from Jennifer and you got a big Johnson, its not going to happen. She reluctantly let me try but couldn't, even let me try FIV to prove she was able to handle. I settled for a BBBJ which turned out to be quite awesome. I would repeat just for that. Now here's the part that really tripped me out. Without a hint about how I knew about this place, she said she didn't need to know my Log In name but hoped I would give her a good rating on this site. So Jennifer, I know you're reading this, thank you I really enjoyed it.Word. She is crazy tight, and I have no idea how she does it. Even at my very hardest, I have trouble getting in her and she seems to really struggle with the pain. Luckily, she will BBFS for some, and I can't make it for more than a couple minutes of her hot body, JGirl moans, and tight V. I'd call it a win / win situation.

Searchin9
02-09-11, 03:39
I wouldn't count the licenses as a red flag cause places like Kison and TH (when they had the certain providers) , all have their licenses on display. Truth of the matter is the fun stuff in CC is pretty much gone. There are a few places that have extras but thats all you'll be getting at which point you might as well go to a real AMP.With the limited English of most of the ms, I doubt that the licenses are of the ms in many cases. Someone mentioned that they 'borrow' from someone. Don't know all the requirements of a massage license, but I know they have to take so many hours of classes and pass the State license.

True Lies
02-09-11, 04:56

Thanks! I was going to get her picture for you on backpage but couldn't find it. I suck at this but here it goes, Jennifer is pretty but plain looking MILF, fair skin, not fat and not hard-soft. Her tits nice size-D's? And seem natural. Height 5 something-I don't know-not tall. Her mouth looks great wrapped around my Johnson-that I remember vividly.

H Mobius
02-09-11, 05:44

Thanks! Her ad on BP is titled "Always Quality Service" and recurs regularly. The bottom-most pic is the best likeness of her; B cups at most. Maybe she's 5' 3" or so.

The top photo of the large-cupped girl in red and white shorts is of someone else who isn't there anymore; Jennifer's legs are nicer.

Luvnsex2
02-09-11, 06:22
I called 3 times and only had someone answer once. I asked about Junko and the MS said she is here. Then hung up. I decided to go anyway, thinking that this probably is not going to work out. Sure enough, when I got there I go there, the outer door said this is not the door, please come in. But that door was locked. I knocked, etc but no on ever answered. Tried calling, but again no answer. So how do you get to see Jennifer?

I went to Sakura University for the first time. Saw Jennifer. What a sweet woman, really nice, a little nervous at first trying to figure me out. Got her to relax during the massage which was-eh okay. Finally on the flip she got me aroused. This is where I really made her nervous. Listen up, if you want FS from Jennifer and you got a big Johnson, its not going to happen. She reluctantly let me try but couldn't, even let me try FIV to prove she was able to handle. I settled for a BBBJ which turned out to be quite awesome. I would repeat just for that. Now here's the part that really tripped me out. Without a hint about how I knew about this place, she said she didn't need to know my Log In name but hoped I would give her a good rating on this site. So Jennifer, I know you're reading this, thank you I really enjoyed it.

H Mobius
02-09-11, 06:30
I called 3 times and only had someone answer once. I asked about Junko and the MS said she is here. Then hung up. I decided to go anyway, thinking that this probably is not going to work out. Sure enough, when I got there I go there, the outer door said this is not the door, please come in. But that door was locked. I knocked, etc but no on ever answered. Tried calling, but again no answer. So how do you get to see Jennifer?It sounds like Jennifer ends up working alone (girls don't stay long), so she might have been with someone when you got there.

As far as I know, Junko/Jennifer is the ms and answers the phone (but not during a session). Did you specifically ask to make an appointment with Junko? This is the only way as she usually has appointments, and doing a walk-in would have to coincidentally be right when she doesn't have anyone coming for the next hour.

T6650
02-09-11, 07:39
Word. She is crazy tight, and I have no idea how she does it. Even at my very hardest, I have trouble getting in her and she seems to really struggle with the pain. Luckily, she will BBFS for some, and I can't make it for more than a couple minutes of her hot body, JGirl moans, and tight V. I'd call it a win / win situation.I have had several AMP girls tell me that they dread the "big chaji" Seems this may be where bigger is not always better. Like Goldilocks they prefer the middle sized bowl of porridge.

Enona1
02-09-11, 11:36
It sounds like Jennifer ends up working alone (girls don't stay long) , so she might have been with someone when you got there.

As far as I know, Junko / Jennifer is the ms and answers the phone (but not during a session). Did you specifically ask to make an appointment with Junko? This is the only way as she usually has appointments, and doing a walk-in would have to coincidentally be right when she doesn't have anyone coming for the next hour.She only lets you in if you have an appt. First time I went she forgot and I had to give her the number I called from before she let me in. She is nice enough and good looking for her age but I've had better massages. Plus she said she was sore from too much sex that day (was only 5:00pm). Plus she puts down other places. She asked where I had been before so when I told her she had bad things to say about all. Not sure I'll be back.

Ck813
02-09-11, 14:22
I have know Junko for a while and I have never ever heard her speak bad about anyone or any place. She is very cautious and why would not she be. She is beautiful, and so is her inside. I agree her massage skills dropped since she hurt her wrist so I would not see her for a massage. She offers BBBJ and let me say one of the best out there and I believe if she knows you well enough BBFS cum outsied is also on the table. Bring some sperm killer and she will do BBFSCIP if you know her.

Junko, is probably one or the most classy providers on this island!

She only lets you in if you have an appt. First time I went she forgot and I had to give her the number I called from before she let me in. She is nice enough and good looking for her age but I've had better massages. Plus she said she was sore from too much sex that day (was only 5:00pm). Plus she puts down other places. She asked where I had been before so when I told her she had bad things to say about all. Not sure I'll be back.

HawaiiRook
02-09-11, 14:48
After reading all the reports, I decided to check her out. Called, made the appt. And off I went. I got there and was ushered into a room. She looked pretty suspicious being it was my first time. Went to take a shower. Pretty clean overall. The massage was pretty soft. She used a wooden massage thing for a bit. On the flip, she started to brush junior and so I began to feel her body. Very nice. After a bit, she hopped on the table, and I was able to DATY. That was great. Didn't last too long after that. Cleaned up, paid up, and off I went. Damage was $.20.

Ocolumbo
02-09-11, 16:22
Told at Golden Queen that one time all the girls there turned down one soul brother because of his size. Bad for customers to follow for any girl that would accommodate. Bad for business.

HawaiiRook
02-09-11, 19:40
I needed a good massage and decided to check out Na in town. Upon entering, I knew this would be a totally legit place. Very clean and peaceful. The massage was great, almost painful but I left feeling really good. She is a little quiet and shy. Didn't talk much, which was fine to me. The session lasted the full hour. Damages. 80

HawaiiRook
02-10-11, 01:35
I'm new to this forum. Thanks for all the info. It really helps! I thought I should post this experience I had a couple of months ago. I went to Ohana to see Kimberly. She wasn't in and was kind of dragged in. I thought why not and went to the room, paid the house fee and went to take a shower. Went back to the room and laid down on the table. I'm sorry but I forgot the girl's name. She was an older Korean, probably late 40's and thin but not skinny. She starts a pretty bad massage and talked a lot. On the flip, she went on and on about how I should shave around junior! She said that I must be an old guy because nowadays, men shave. She said it was cleaner and blah, blah, blah. She then asked what I wanted and I said just a HJ. Didn't want to "dirty" her with my unshavenness. She asked how much I had and I said. 50. She looked shocked and began to scold me. She went on and on about how she only get tips."you understand, you understand" over and and over. I just said forget it and got up to leave. She pushed me back down and started to mechanically try to get me off. I quickly came and just left. I will never repeat. YMMV, if you shave, I guess. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

HawaiiRook
02-10-11, 17:43
Thanks for all the suggestions I have been getting. With a little more moving money left, I decided to try Sister Massage at CC. The girl's name was Penny. She was ok looking with a nice body, IMHO. She did a really nice job on the massage. Very good pressure and very thorough. It was probably one of the best I have gotten here. On the flip, she began touching the right spots and I reached out and let my hands do the walking as well. Surprisingly, she took off her clothes and began a nice HJ. She allowed touching all over, but no FIV. It was a great release and I left satisfied. I gave her $ and she seemed satisfied with that. She also gave me a card that after 5 session. 1 free and after 10 another one free. Nice gal.

I will repeat.

Pok Gai
02-10-11, 17:59
I have know Junko for a while and I have never ever heard her speak bad about anyone or any place.I have. She probes about other places, then puts them down if you bring them up. When I say I haven't been anywhere else in awhile, she'll put down whatever seems to be the flavor on this board (ie HH ward special). I mean, I understand why she does it, but really didn't have to with me. I go to see her because I think she's beautiful. Her service, although usually good. Can be bad when she moody. I haven't been back to S (U) because of a bad exp + new crop in town + other little things. But I haven't written her off.

Mr Okada
02-10-11, 23:19
I have know Junko for a while and I have never ever heard her speak bad about anyone or any place. She is very cautious and why would not she be. She is beautiful, and so is her inside. I agree her massage skills dropped since she hurt her wrist so I would not see her for a massage. She offers BBBJ and let me say one of the best out there and I believe if she knows you well enough BBFS cum outsied is also on the table. Bring some sperm killer and she will do BBFSCIP if you know her.

Junko, is probably one or the most classy providers on this island! Yes, she does put other places down. I've been 3x and all times she spoke badly about competition. Maybe that's just her style. Not everyone is perfect. She is a decent provider and her skills are good but seemed a little burnt out last time I saw her. I told her I didn't know of this forum but it seems she knows of it from other posts I've read. No disrespect or personal attack CK but it seems IMHO you're a regular customer trying to protect her reputation. (maybe at her request?) If she reads this forum then she should know to stop with the bad talking and just give great service. That would be best for her cause she IS fun when she's on her game. Just for fun I'll go see her, talk about other places, see what she does and report back. Happy mongering. Mr. Okada

H Mobius
02-10-11, 23:31
I have. She probes about other places, then puts them down if you bring them up. When I say I haven't been anywhere else in awhile, she'll put down whatever seems to be the flavor on this board (ie HH ward special). I mean, I understand why she does it, but really didn't have to with me. I go to see her because I think she's beautiful. Her service, although usually good. Can be bad when she moody.I think she should spend less time worrying about what other providers do, and a little more time concentrating on what she is doing. She's not helping herself by jogging the customer's memory of other experiences and girls, and should focus on 'her man' during the appointment, and allow the hobbyist to focus on his time with her.

Putting down other places is "bad action" IMHO; it's like having a salesperson or employee (anywhere --car lot, fast food, retail, restaurant) badmouth their competition. It's not impressive. She is the only provider I've ever had do this.

Zzzzzzz
02-11-11, 06:34
So, I read up on Hanabi at CC, and decided to give it a shot. Either I was not reading comprehensibly, or I just got unlucky. Whichever it was, there were ONLY old ladies when I visited.

The first lady was easily 50, and I couldn't believe that MS Hanabi asked her to "take kea" me. Had to turn her down, and then MS asked if she could do me, instead. I bit the bullet, said nah, and asked if there really wasn't anyone else. MS then brought out a woman that might have been 40, but her body and face looked 30s and tight in the dim light. She's actually kind of pretty. 5'2" with fake (kind of floppy) Cs, smooth black hair, and a tight body. Her skin gave her away because it lacked that taut feel that younger girls still have.

Anyway, she said she was brand new in Hawaii and all that jazz, and she gave a decent back massage. Very nice to talk to, and she kept the conversation rolling along. I enjoy when the girl has things to say, and is very honest about the business she's in. She focused on knotted areas with care, and asked me what Hawaii guys usually got "extra" since her home base generally avoids FS.

I opted for the HJ because I wasn't too hot for her, but she did well. Very sensual, and she accommodated me by taking off her top, allowed licking and sucking, and allowed me to rub her kitty with her leg up on the table. I really didn't last long because her technique was polished (pun intended) , and she cleaned us up before sending me on my way. Full damage was $, but I won't go back. I want the younger

I forgot her name. Yes, I suck. Anyway, L6 / A9 / S7.

Bukake King
02-11-11, 07:14
Had a session with Jasmin for the first time. Was pleasantly surprised. Pretty good med pressure massage, better than I expected. She undressed for the massage upon my request. After the massage, offered to give her a little massage. Slim body with just a little pooch around mid area. Cute face, nice shaved kitty which I always like. Did some DATY on her smooth shaved kitty until she O'd. She really got into it. Got a little BBBJ then went into CFS. Pretty tight nani. Finished and showered off each other. Nice experience, would repeat. Very friendly and didn't rush.

L / 7, S / 8, A / 9. $$

Buka

Admin
02-11-11, 12:56
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Gerald Harpe and All Around88, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

HawaiiRook
02-11-11, 14:30
I decided to try this place after reading the reviews. When I got there, I realized that I had been there before on a trip to the islands early last year! Senior moment. I had Mika, now at Rejuve, but didn't connect the dots because it seemed like different places. I thought it was another Kison. What I didn't like when I went last year was the lack of privacy in the rooms, with big gaps on the top of the rooms. This time it was much better. The mama greeted me and said welcome back. She either has a great memory, better than mine, or it was a standard greeting. Anyway, based on your description, I believe I got Monica. Her body was great, her face ok. She was nice but kind of quiet. The massage was weak but what followed was not. She started a BJ which was really good. She allowed touching all over. Don't care for implants, naturals are much better in my opinion. Her technique was so good, slow and a lot of TLC, not fast and furious, that I released pretty quick, in her mouth! That was a nice surprise. I showered and left my donation, $.4. Hope that was ok. Mama was very nice on my way out. I will probably return.

All Around88
02-11-11, 17:23
That's Thai Hawaiian at CC. Pretty girls, but no play. They have the most ads in any given day in Craigslist (keep switching photos & phone #).I assume that they need alot of phones as business is rolling. You can't put clients on hold or having busy signals. Every call is a potential client and you need to have him (her) to get through. Thats business 101!

Tall N Tan
02-11-11, 20:51
As the title suggested, went to Kison for the first time. Got monica, looks oK.

Looks 37-45 years old. Small body but flabby skin. Face is ok. Titties look like they had small boxes inside. There were angles showing through her boobs. I would've left if she didn't look OK.

Paid the 0. 5 house fee and got a good massage of the back and buttocks area. Lasted about 15 minutes.

Then she takes clothes off and starts kissing my back and making moaning noises. Didn't ask what I wanted. I assumed she would ask me to flip and start the negotiations.

I said only HJ and she got pissed off and said I should've told her sooner. Like when?

"Hi I'm ____, I just want a massage and an HJ".

Anyway, she was pissed but proceeded. I could tell she was turned off, so I couldn't go and basically gave up. So after 10 minutes, she said pay and then I left. Tipped her. 6 and left.

Total Time: less than 30 minutes.

Never going back there again.

Uki Eater
02-11-11, 23:55

Looks 37-45 years old. Small body but flabby skin. Face is ok. Titties look like they had small boxes inside. There were angles showing through her boobs. I would've left if she didn't look OK.

Paid the 0. 5 house fee and got a good massage of the back and buttocks area. Lasted about 15 minutes.

Then she takes clothes off and starts kissing my back and making moaning noises. Didn't ask what I wanted. I assumed she would ask me to flip and start the negotiations.

I said only HJ and she got pissed off and said I should've told her sooner. Like when?

Anyway, she was pissed but proceeded. I could tell she was turned off, so I couldn't go and basically gave up. So after 10 minutes, she said pay and then I left. Tipped her. 6 and left.

Never going back there again. I think the problem here is that Monica is known to provide BBBJ and BBFS. She assumed your one of those looking for that to. Because so many mongers received BBBJ and BBFS from Monica, it would come as a surprise to Monica if you only ask her for an HJ. It's rare that someone sees Monica for just HJ. Don't worry about it. If you had someone else other than Monica, you would have gotten an HJ.

Don't let 1 provider stop you from going to that place. If mama Chanel doesn't want to see your face than I understand. I had a similar experience at PT where I thought I could just get an HJ. That didn't turn out in my favor. But, I didn't let that stop me from going back PT.

Blade82
02-12-11, 00:51

Never going back there again. I had a similar experience to yours before except I opted for a BBBJ. She wouldn't allow any other play with the BBBJ service and that ice water thing just didn't cut it. Plus for me the moaning she makes is quite annoying. The other difference is after about 15 minutes or so into the session, I guess she sensed I wasn't going to finish so she left and sent another girl. Forget her name already, but she finished me off with a HJ. I tipped the normal rate for a HJ to that other provider. As I was walking out mama Chanel apologized and encouraged me to come back again. Mama Chanel really aims to please and from the description you gave I would have at the very least spoke to her about it. I give you the benefit of the doubt that everything you reported is true. However you made 3 mistakes; 1) You tipped. You were there only. 30 and didn't finish. The house rate is for an hour, so as far as I am concerned your service was incomplete. 2) You over tipped as the normal for a HJ is. 40. 3) Like I mentioned earlier your service was incomplete so you should have talked to mama. This is exactly the kind of incidents that changes the girl's business mentality. I don't blame you for not wanting to go back there but at the same time you let yourself get pushed over.