PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Ronnie5
03-28-18, 20:32
I guess 3 x the charm. Got to see Mia for the 1st time. Yeah I know, big deal. 1st 2 times she threw me to Lisa, stating she was really busy. (LisaDaGreek is fine too)...
But she is as advertised, so thanks for all the reviews from all you Mia "Regulars". I feel special bcuz she rushed 1 of her regulars for me. After moving my time 30 min late. Ok getting back to Mia. 1st was the massage, which is ok, and got better when sbe started waking up the boyz. She is short, but dem little cannons of hers are really nice and natty. So on the flip I said BJ. And if we could 69. Bbbj, Daty, dao, fingas everywhere, she sat up on my face more than a few times for my tia special, kept saying I nasty! Yup, make her cum fasta, which she did. And I blew shortly after cim, man the reviews were on point!! I regret (a little bit) 69 ing bcuz it proably made me lose it quicker. 1 of many things that makes me want to be regular is after we cleaned up& she was kissing jr and talking to him. That was awesome. She is a sweetie!! Hopefully you regs move over for me please. Thanks eh!Do you have a link to her current ad?

Mushi
03-28-18, 22:05
Yup. Saw her last week. Nice Chinese MILF. Pretty good massage w / lots of roaming. Very accommodating. I usually ask her to remove clothes during massage. Nice petite build. Small A's w / huge fucking nipples (love sucking on those nips). Nice moist pussy. Slight Bush. On the flip, sensual HJ w / more play. No jackhammer here. Nice slow stroke to finish.So that's not her pictures?

H Mobius
03-28-18, 22:38
HM,

I always enjoy your wisdom, advise and information. I only lurk now but I had to break my silence. I need to add ENTERTAINING to your posts. You've been on a roll for these last few posts. Or more accurately, you've had me ROTFLMAO. Mahalo. Monger on. Pu.

P.S. Had a legit massage from my go to legit Thai masseuse in DT today. Oh man am I hurting. She never disappoints.

Pss. Shout out to brothers Kukui Street and Hinote. Glad to see you're still around.Ho! Look who it is! I remember you, from when I was a noob here.

Hope you'll be sticking around. Good to see the old masters posting again.

Handsome111
03-29-18, 02:19
What's "a little extra"?

Mahalo.Is this the yumi that's planning on quiting soon.

HiPickle
03-29-18, 03:48
I think I did try. LOL. Sry getting old. Decent massage, wanted extra tip for roaming. Looked a little older than pictures. Was bringing in different girls to work with her. Not sure if she was ringleader but she sent me pictures of other girl to see. When she was off / busy. Haven't gone back since. 24th floor is monger heaven now, get Jae Dee in 2402, Ta and those mainland Thais in 2401, Vera's gang in 2403 and Sunflower oin 2404.Any of those Thai places full service offered? When I went to Sunflower a week ago or so one of the Thai girls just glaring at me. LOL. Like I was a piece of Thai chicken. Or she was trying to place how she knew me. Cause my so knows too many in CC. Why I usually avoid it.

Ernestm
03-29-18, 11:47
Does anyone know a good Thai massage therapist that can do all that stretching and neck cracking. The real shit please.Nancy Chidsanthia. She is on yelp.

Asianlover4u
03-29-18, 14:08
Nancy Chidsanthia. She is on yelp.Thanks guys.

Inked0721
03-30-18, 03:37
Worth it or NA? Has anybody sampo her? DM is OK. Thank you fam! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-bella/6546476345.html.

Coffee Bean
03-30-18, 12:33
Worth it or NA? Has anybody sampo her? DM is OK. Thank you fam! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-bella/6546476345.html.Decent message with HE. Works out of 2401.

Inked0721
03-30-18, 12:55
Decent message with HE. Works out of 2401.Thanks coffee bean.

ATLFan
03-30-18, 17:52
I guess 3 x the charm. Got to see Mia for the 1st time. Yeah I know, big deal. 1st 2 times she threw me to Lisa, stating she was really busy. (LisaDaGreek is fine too)...
But she is as advertised, so thanks for all the reviews from all you Mia "Regulars". I feel special bcuz she rushed 1 of her regulars for me. After moving my time 30 min late. Ok getting back to Mia. 1st was the massage, which is ok, and got better when sbe started waking up the boyz. She is short, but dem little cannons of hers are really nice and natty. So on the flip I said BJ. And if we could 69. Bbbj, Daty, dao, fingas everywhere, she sat up on my face more than a few times for my tia special, kept saying I nasty! Yup, make her cum fasta, which she did. And I blew shortly after cim, man the reviews were on point!! I regret (a little bit) 69 ing bcuz it proably made me lose it quicker. 1 of many things that makes me want to be regular is after we cleaned up& she was kissing jr and talking to him. That was awesome. She is a sweetie!! Hopefully you regs move over for me please. Thanks eh!Yeah miaa is fun. Got a nice routine with her. Just skip the massage and BBBJ bls cim for 50 minutes. Plus Russian. She does the same thing with me but a little weird last visit. She was saying how my junk was designed perfect and others she sees is bent and has foreskin, especially Chinese. Hmm okay if you say so LOL. She's fun just wish she could DT better and allow cit. Msog is also on the table just ask her before she kicks off because she teases a lot and you will run out of time.

Coffee Bean
03-30-18, 18:18
Anyone get scouts on the following?

Coffee Bean
03-30-18, 18:20
Anyone get scouts on the following?Venice, Nan at Pin Thai, Rose, and Grace. All posted in past few days. All in CC.

HiPickle
03-30-18, 19:48
Anyone get scouts on the following?

Venice, Nan at Pin Thai, Rose, and Grace. All posted in past few days. All in CC.Grace and rose are cuties. Is this the grace I saw in the reviews further down FS? Or these just the Thai only HE bunch.

Coffee Bean
03-30-18, 19:54
Grace and rose are cuties. Is this the grace I saw in the reviews further down FS? Or these just the Thai only HE bunch.That's the question. LOL. Looks like visiting Thai girls. Nan at Pin Thai 3903. Venice part of CCCC? Grace and Rose are hot if pics real. If anyone sees any of them, please post or PM. Thanks.

Ernestm
03-31-18, 15:06
Worth it or NA? Has anybody sampo her? DM is OK. Thank you fam! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-bella/6546476345.html.Just saw her few days ago. Has good massage skills. After the serious massage time was done, very skilled at building up to the HE. Very pretty, sexy, and playful. Yes, a return visit is on my list. She was at Massage Thailand (2403) when I saw her. She is an indie so she floats. I remember she answered the door at 2401 when I went to see someone else about 2 months ago.

BeerAddict
03-31-18, 19:25
Just saw her few days ago. Has good massage skills. After the serious massage time was done, very skilled at building up to the HE. Very pretty, sexy, and playful. Yes, a return visit is on my list. She was at Massage Thailand (2403) when I saw her. She is an indie so she floats. I remember she answered the door at 2401 when I went to see someone else about 2 months ago.I totally agree, she gives a great HJ and has a cute voice as well. The most I've gotten from her, I've already seen her nearly a dozen times, has been to put my FIV. That's the best I've gotten but I don't care because its her HJ I am most interested in. I've seen her in 2401 and 2403 and all the times I've seen her she does a little more. Now we are up to licking of my balls and cock with prostate massage. Took a while but she provides. Still no FS, LOL no game here. Haha.

Tepuki
03-31-18, 22:23
New comer here and posting for the first time. Annie at Orchid in Pearl City. How is the massage and does she play. Any HE. What is the standard fee out in Pearl City.

HawaiianTime
04-01-18, 01:56
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-nana/6544757365.html

Could she use an older picture. This is like 5 years ago. She didn't even have those cartoonish balloon implants yet.

HawaiianTime
04-01-18, 02:07
Saw Thai Angie at Ala Moana recently. She looked really good. Looks a little lady boyish in pictures but in person she's a cute one. I went to her 4 times and each time was better than the last. Great body with no fat on it. She likes to wear tiny blue jean shorts that hug her body. Such a tight ass! Her friendly and playful personality go a long way. Not sure what she's been up to. Haven't seen her advertise in awhile. One of my favorites for sure.

AmazingTouch
04-01-18, 05:28
Finally got a chance to try Mia. Picture is accurate. Thai woman. Nice sweet girl. Massage was actually good. How every I paid way to much for the BBBJCIM. When she quarter me the price I thought to high, fee more bucks can get BBFSCIP else where. But have in because of the reviews. Well it was anticlimactic. I guess I was expecting to much from the reviews. To me it was average at best. I've had a ah better. TEHO. Will not repeat, not for me.

Ilovewhores247
04-01-18, 06:36
Had to try the Mia after what I've read. Long story short, natural d cups, BBBJ, cim / nose, mask special. Other special items on the menu. LOL.

Overall good time spent. This is shot number 2 now. Will do a third one shortly.

Hawaii Man
04-01-18, 07:28
Thanks to you posters I was able to get one visit in with Riko. Your descriptions were very accurate and on point. I tried to see her one more time but she said she was getting on the plane in 1 hour.

AlwaysBusy
04-01-18, 16:53
Don't go to 1310 CC or phone no 234 xxxx. They ripped you off or up selling. I was out in 1/2 hour & another monger arrived. Never go back again. Thai places is better I guess.

LuvToMeet
04-01-18, 18:23
Don't go to 1310 CC or phone no 234 xxxx. They ripped you off or up selling. I was out in 1/2 hour & another monger arrived. Never go back again. Thai places is better I guess.What is the name of this place? Can you share the link to their ad? So we can avoid. Thanks.

Inked0721
04-02-18, 03:51
Any reviews on her? DM is OK thanks bradddazhttp://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/808-765-4640/10340132.

H Mobius
04-02-18, 05:17
What is the name of this place? Can you share the link to their ad? So we can avoid. Thanks.234 is one:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-opening-body-relaxing/6549158819.html

It was acquired by entering "234" in the Search window on CL Therapeutic Services.

Here is another. This one (a "464") was particularly bad, as she still did not allow touching after already taking HF + tip and was trying to push for FS tip, whilst attempting to gain control and claiming to be Japanese:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-asianbodyrub/6549329351.html

As another member said, some of these are 'Casting Calls' and you are going to wind up with whichever China girl they send.

They do mix it up so it might be 1310 or it may be some other room, with different phone numbers.

Never let these workers control the situation. What Redneck said about paying first shifting the balance of power completely to the provider, is grossly amplified with these places. They switch from charming to domineering the moment they have the HF and it only gets worse once you hand over any further tip.

Unlike the fun places of several years ago, where you tipped 60+140 after the session (having sex with a girl almost immediately after meeting), IMHO these places deserve what's coming to them re: LE.

BullyRabbit
04-02-18, 14:48
234 is one:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-opening-body-relaxing/6549158819.html

It was acquired by entering "234" in the Search window on CL Therapeutic Services.

Here is another. This one (a "464") was particularly bad, as she still did not allow touching after already taking HF + tip and was trying to push for FS tip, whilst attempting to gain control and claiming to be Japanese:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-asianbodyrub/6549329351.html

As another member said, some of these are 'Casting Calls' and you are going to wind up with whichever China girl they send.

They do mix it up so it might be 1310 or it may be some other room, with different phone numbers.

Never let these workers control the situation. What Redneck said about paying first shifting the balance of power completely to the provider, is grossly amplified with these places. They switch from charming to domineering the moment they have the HF and it only gets worse once you hand over any further tip.

Unlike the fun places of several years ago, where you tipped 60+140 after the session (having sex with a girl almost immediately after meeting), IMHO these places deserve what's coming to them re: LE.Damn I texted both these places. I always ask for room number, I usually don't get a reply, or they say make appt first and I give you room number when you get here smh.

I'm also direct. I say I don't want to end up in shitty service rooms if they inquire me. So 1310, including 1307 mini room w- thai Cali upsellas and 1310. Also 15th floor I just avoid altogether 1501,1502, etc. Even tho I got my GoTos jr always want to be exploring! Bad jr!

Thanks for the info!!

Coffee Bean
04-02-18, 14:58
Any reviews on her? DM is OK thanks bradddazhttp://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/808-765-4640/10340132.Got terrible reviews. Was advertising 4 hand massage with "sister". Reviews in BP, CL or ripoff threads.

Survivor8081
04-03-18, 13:25
Any one got info on this Bella.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-masssage-bella/6549967626.html

HappyTug
04-03-18, 15:15
Went to see her recently. Massage was good, but no play was offered, even after I asked. Other mongers have had HE, thus YMMV on this one.

60+20 for legit massage is what I paid. HT.

New comer here and posting for the first time. Annie at Orchid in Pearl City. How is the massage and does she play. Any HE. What is the standard fee out in Pearl City.

MisoHoney808
04-03-18, 16:20

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-masssage-bella/6549967626.htmlI never partake, but reports are not bad massage but no play.

Logan 5595
04-03-18, 17:55

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-masssage-bella/6549967626.htmlGood massage. Cute and sweet girl. No play. She has been reviewed under Legit Massage.

Coffee Bean
04-03-18, 19:43

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-masssage-bella/6549967626.htmlLegit. Really cute girl. Nice ass. Really funto talk story with. Massaged me undraped. Lots of butt massage. I repeat cause she hot.

Coffee Bean
04-03-18, 19:56
Went to see her recently. Massage was good, but no play was offered, even after I asked. Other mongers have had HE, thus YMMV on this one.

60+20 for legit massage is what I paid. HT.YMMV. Extras may be available after repeat visits and trust is established. Have to put in the work. LOL. Wasn't a big deal for me to repeat since she'sa pretty girl, great personality, and a good massage. Definitely a repeat for me.

Bigred808
04-03-18, 21:03
Met this girl in the elevator at CC.

: honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / o-sexy-Chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697 e.

Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.

Jammum
04-04-18, 00:22
Here's one for you west siders. I haven't tried, but just tossing it out there for you.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-ever-relaxing-massage-by/6550021850.html

Looks like she operates out of her house.

Redneck 1
04-04-18, 00:43

: honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / o-sexy-Chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697 e.

Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.Unfortunately that link seems to be inoperative, but here's the link you presumably wanted to post:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-sexy-chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9500557

Da One
04-04-18, 02:48
Here's one for you west siders. I haven't tried, but just tossing it out there for you.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-ever-relaxing-massage-by/6550021850.html

Looks like she operates out of her house.I tried her a few months ago, she was super legit for me. Kept me covered at all times and her massage wasn't anything special for me. Yes she's operating out of their large multi-family house in Waipahu, also she introduced me to her husband who was in the living room watching TV.

Coffee Bean
04-04-18, 04:38
YMMV. Extras may be available after repeat visits and trust is established. Have to put in the work. LOL. Wasn't a big deal for me to repeat since she'sa pretty girl, great personality, and a good massage. Definitely a repeat for me.Sry ending got cut off. Got HE after 2 or 3 visits. Was pleasantly surprised since I thought she was legit, even though others reported HE.

Lucky808
04-04-18, 04:39
I tried her a few months ago, she was super legit for me. Kept me covered at all times and her massage wasn't anything special for me. Yes she's operating out of their large multi-family house in Waipahu, also she introduced me to her husband who was in the living room watching TV.Mahalo for the report. The last sentence info was classic!

H Mobius
04-04-18, 09:06

Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.Average face petite body but not as skinny or curvy as that fake pic. Works many floors in CC, only does HH quickies at full price. IMHO not worth it.

They're nice and sweet until they have your money up front. See my comments a few posts down. You and I probably saw 2 different girls, and someone else might get yet another girl.

Bigred808
04-04-18, 13:30
Average face petite body but not as skinny or curvy as that fake pic. Works many floors in CC, only does HH quickies at full price. IMHO not worth it.

They're nice and sweet until they have your money up front. See my comments a few posts down. You and I probably saw 2 different girls, and someone else might get yet another girl.It probably was the same girl. She was just okay looking and had full clothes on so couldn't really tell if she was that petite.

Thanks for saving me some kala.

YoEleven
04-04-18, 17:03
The other Tuesday I did a Back to Back at CC. Decided to first check out Jenny on the 24th floor and then Wendy on the 10th floor.

First checked out Jenny. Nice friendly Thai girl. Cute face. Medium build w / good size C's. Pretty good medium pressure massage. In fact one of the better massages I've had in a while. Every now and then Jenny kept me entertained and aroused by brushing Jr. And the boys. On the flip, continued with the massage and then asked if I wanted HJ. Replied "Of course". No hammering here. Nice stroke. Quickened the pace as I exploded all over her hand.

Very nice experience. Some OTC roaming allowed. No rush. Got the full hour. I will most likely repeat.

After leaving, I caught the elevator down to the 4th floor, changed elevators, then back up to the 10th floor to continue the fun with Wendy.

YoEleven
04-04-18, 17:14
After receiving a very enjoyable massage and HJ from Jenny, I went down to the 10th floor to check out Wendy. Very cute, friendly, and young Chinese girl. I would say early 20's. Very limited English. Uses language app to communicate.

After a quick shower, I expressed to Wendy that I did not want a massage and helped her remove her clothing. Wendy has a slim build w / small A's and pretty good sized nips. Pretty thick Bush. Pussy is charred on the outside, rare on the inside.

I then sat on the edge of the massage table and motioned that I wanted her to blow me. She knelt down in front of me and started with BBBJ. It was okay. Not toothy at all, but she would not let me go deep. After several minutes, I had her lay down on the table and dove in for some DATY FIV. This girl loves DATY and got so fucking wet. I then stood up, put on the cover, and I entered her in Standing MISH. I started off slow, but then started to pound her hard. So hard, that the damn table kept moving all around the room. We then switched to DS. Man this chick can take a pounding and gets so fucking wet. At one point, I could really fell her juices flowing and she starts moaning some shit in Chinese as I continued to pound. But after pounding her for a while, I noticed an odor rising from her pussy. Yikes. I guess from all the friction and juices flowing, the steamy odor rises. Fuck it! Switch to MISH with her ankles up on my shoulders and pound hard until I unload in the cover.

Overall decent experience. No rush. I was there pretty much the whole hour. Wendy is very young, friendly, and flexible. Very bubbly and energetic. Very accommodating. Did not complain once and allowed me to pound all I wanted. Slight odor issues in the end. But, fuck it. I'm a sick fuck so I might just repeat with this girl.

Darkman808
04-04-18, 19:13
Legit. Really cute girl. Nice ass. Really funto talk story with. Massaged me undraped. Lots of butt massage. I repeat cause she hot.I can't keep track of all these "Bella" that are out there. But have rec'd a PM on which one's give it up (HE) and a Bella that doesn't. That was this gal. She is cute. But not my arrangement I'm seeking.

NinerFan808
04-04-18, 21:24
Just a noobie trying to find a decent massage with a HJ HE at the end. Been to a few FS girls but I don't really need the full shabang every time I need to chill out.

Anyone have recommendations?

Also wondering what the standard price is for a quick session is.

ProfessorGun69
04-05-18, 01:14

Looks like she operates out of her house.Might check it out next time I'm in the area eating Filipino Food.

AmpzJunkie
04-05-18, 05:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m-m-m-m-m-m-m-vip-sevice-and-super-tasty-young-petite-treat-cherry-happiness-m-m-m-m-m-m-m/9516257

Checked Cherry and she is a cutie. Small Spinner girl that is pretty young IMHO. Very nice natural body. Nothing manufactured on her. Nice soft young C cups with great nipples. Got that young curvy body, not athletic but not to soft either. Shaved nani with slight Bush on top. Sweet ass too.

Very cute face. So we head to TS room, washed me down than rinse to put on Nuru gel and on with the nice B at B shower. Felt her soft body on my back and legs. Nice pussy rubbing up and down. Giving me a nice tongue bath on back side. Teased my ass for slight rimming.

Rinse than flipped over. Again showered and lathered with Nuru gel. B2B up and down my now rock hard Jr. Nice BBBJ for a long time. Had to tell her slow down before I explode. Continued up and down rubbing her nice pussy on Jr. Again teasing to slip him in.

Than he turned for some B2B 69. Got her nani right up to my face where I went to town DATY, while she BBBJ again. Holy shit!! I had to stop.

Back to the room we didn't waste any time. She nelt down for more BBBJ. Damn her BJ is awesome. Slow with good suction. I picked her up and just had her lay on edge of the table. Started with some intense DATY, and she was loving it. She's not to vocal, but she was loving it. I could tell she came at least a couple time.

Had to get cover on as I wanted to pound her tiny body. Had her for some standing K9 as she leaned over the table. Damn that view as Jr was entering her tight pussy with firm cute small ass. This girl has the youngest, nicest skin body ever. Then had her turn over for some Mish at the edge of the table as I stood and entered her sweet pussy. I could lean over for some LFK, and sucking on her cute young tits. Than back to holding her legs up and apart as I watched myself pounding her. Damn she so fucking good.

I was ready to cum, so she asked if I wanted to BBBJCIM, but instead I just took off the cover, and unloaded all over her stomach and pussy lips. She gave me some BBBJ just to suck the leftover juices.

Back to the shower to clean me off. Damn! This girl is a winner. 10/10/10 IMHO Definitely be back for more.

Ampz.

Rimmer808
04-05-18, 06:11

Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.Yea she actually does a ok massage. Needs work. But play is there. Nice slow HJ that's pretty good. Very sensual and slow. FS is available, but not often. Got a nice ASS. Very slim, smallish tits. Will get naked for more tip during HJ. Naked roaming allowed. English is bad, but I had a good time. Don't expect a therapeutic massage.

Rim.

Mongers Rus
04-05-18, 06:19
So that's not her pictures?YUMI's pics in the ad is pretty close. But she looks maybe better in person. Sweet. Petite MILF. Before FS was available. English pretty good.

Rus.

VMan808
04-05-18, 06:35
Gents,

Has anyone partaken?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/very-beautiful-20-year-old-young-girl-full-wave-8086926356/10328202

BoboBrotha
04-05-18, 07:03
Don't go to 1310 CC or phone no 234 xxxx. They ripped you off or up selling. I was out in 1/2 hour & another monger arrived. Never go back again. Thai places is better I guess.I saw someone there with digits that start with 200. Very pretty. All natural. Tattoos on lower abdomen. Major irritation is when I said to slow down she acted like she thought I said don't slow down and I popped. Short on time.

Captin Crunch
04-05-18, 09:20

Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.Can't open the link.

Redneck 1
04-05-18, 09:42

Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.

Can't open the link.As I previously posted:

Unfortunately that link seems to be inoperative, but here's the link you presumably wanted to post:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-sexy-chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9500557

Silentone
04-05-18, 18:27
YUMI's pics in the ad is pretty close. But she looks maybe better in person. Sweet. Petite MILF. Before FS was available. English pretty good.

Rus.Her body is good for her age. If you're expecting the body of a banging 20 why / o she is not the one for you. For a MILF she is not bad to look at. Very friendly and service is good. She knows what you're there for and is willing to satisfy you.

S1.

Cloe Stone
04-05-18, 19:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m-m-m-m-m-m-m-vip-sevice-and-super-tasty-young-petite-treat-cherry-happiness-m-m-m-m-m-m-m/9516257

Checked Cherry and she is a cutie. Small Spinner girl that is pretty young IMHO. Very nice natural body. Nothing manufactured on her. Nice soft young C cups with great nipples. Got that young curvy body, not athletic but not to soft either. Shaved nani with slight Bush on top. Sweet ass too.

Very cute face. So we head to TS room, washed me down than rinse to put on Nuru gel and on with the nice B at B shower. Felt her soft body on my back and legs. Nice pussy rubbing up and down. Giving me a nice tongue bath on back side. Teased my ass for slight rimming.

Rinse than flipped over. Again showered and lathered with Nuru gel. B2B up and down my now rock hard Jr. Nice BBBJ for a long time. Had to tell her slow down before I explode. Continued up and down rubbing her nice pussy on Jr. Again teasing to slip him in.

Than he turned for some B2B 69. Got her nani right up to my face where I went to town DATY, while she BBBJ again. Holy shit!! I had to stop.

Back to the room we didn't waste any time. She nelt down for more BBBJ. Damn her BJ is awesome. Slow with good suction. I picked her up and just had her lay on edge of the table. Started with some intense DATY, and she was loving it. She's not to vocal, but she was loving it. I could tell she came at least a couple time.

Had to get cover on as I wanted to pound her tiny body. Had her for some standing K9 as she leaned over the table. Damn that view as Jr was entering her tight pussy with firm cute small ass. This girl has the youngest, nicest skin body ever. Then had her turn over for some Mish at the edge of the table as I stood and entered her sweet pussy. I could lean over for some LFK, and sucking on her cute young tits. Than back to holding her legs up and apart as I watched myself pounding her. Damn she so fucking good.

I was ready to cum, so she asked if I wanted to BBBJCIM, but instead I just took off the cover, and unloaded all over her stomach and pussy lips. She gave me some BBBJ just to suck the leftover juices.

Back to the shower to clean me off. Damn! This girl is a winner. 10/10/10 IMHO Definitely be back for more.

Ampz.Ampz,

Great post; however, this belongs in the Massage Parlor, or Happiness Thread for future posting reference. Cherry sounds great!

Aloha,

CS.

Chillax808
04-05-18, 19:28
Gents,

Has anyone partaken?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/very-beautiful-20-year-old-young-girl-full-wave-8086926356/10328202Decided to TOFTT and try this Liliha place out. It's the high rise right above Times Supermarket on Liliha.

Face and body not terrible looking; Slightly on the chubbier side but by no means fat either probably rate it around a 6.

Service and Attitude however was like fucking a dead cow; She just kinda licks all over your body with no real care in the world to start off, does do a BBBJ but with barely an enthusiasm at all.

Started off with CG with her doing no work at all, and just kinda sitting there. Asks to be on the bottom, so we do MISH. I can't keep JR up, so ask her for a HJ finish instead and she couldn't understand it at first with poor english but got it through eventually. So just finished with that and left.

$$ ; Avoid boys. Lots of better looking girls around.

H Mobius
04-05-18, 23:03
Can't open the link.Here you go:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/es-us/TherapeuticMassage/o-sexy-chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697

I omitted the stuff before and after the link info and selected the appropriate Google result.

Riley2012
04-06-18, 15:28
Here you go:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/es-us/TherapeuticMassage/o-sexy-chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697

I omitted the stuff before and after the link info and selected the appropriate Google result.Wow she looks cute: very similiar to Kitty from rejuve if the pic is resl.

Can anyone confirm pic is real? And how her service is?

Thanks.

Mongers Rus
04-06-18, 18:53
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/121/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/

Expect a lot of places switching.

Beanlover
04-06-18, 21:05
The Therapeutic section has been removed from Craigslist. It's Bullshit, how are Legitimate MT's supposed to advertise? Friggin' government, butting in everyone's business.

Rhoku74
04-06-18, 21:19
The Therapeutic section has been removed from Craigslist. It's Bullshit, how are Legitimate MT's supposed to advertise? Friggin' government, butting in everyone's business.They need to post in sm biz ad on CL. Pass the word.

R74.

HawaiianTime
04-06-18, 22:06
Has also been shut down. Same morons that make herb a schedule 1 drug.

Incogfilipino
04-06-18, 22:53
Has also been shut down. Same morons that make herb a schedule 1 drug.Our society just has issues. People quick to blame guns for killing people, instead of saying people are just messed up in the head. We live in a world where beer and bullets are cheaper than therapy, people rather go blame the problems of society on marijuana and guns, trying to treat symptoms instead of the root cause of the problems. It makes sense to those morons that it is legal to have sex, but not to sell it, even though we all pay for it in one form or another.

AssEaterNow
04-06-18, 23:40
Welcome to the new world order. Marxism and communism meet to tear down the last frontiers of freedoms. Welcome to the new era of our fed government controls everything.

Thanks for the last of the freedoms.

Take care.

The Therapeutic section has been removed from Craigslist. It's Bullshit, how are Legitimate MT's supposed to advertise? Friggin' government, butting in everyone's business.

Handsome111
04-07-18, 00:47
The Therapeutic section has been removed from Craigslist. It's Bullshit, how are Legitimate MT's supposed to advertise? Friggin' government, butting in everyone's business.I don't need a massage I go to bang a nice women nuff said.

Hunt638
04-07-18, 02:05
A very sad day for the ***** industry, I will say people are more free and China then they are in the United States at this moment. God knows this website may be on the chopping line next people need to fight back. This is a communist agenda something has to happen, my wife Advertises on craigslist massage and this is going to hurt us in a very bad way. Never in my lifetime would I expect to ever see such Brutal censorship from the United States government.

Hard Eight
04-07-18, 02:18
Just saw Spayas ad in beauty section today.

Hard Eight
04-07-18, 02:22
This is where Nana 2601 should be listing her ad under soon.

Handsome111
04-07-18, 19:05
A very sad day for the ***** industry, I will say people are more free and China then they are in the United States at this moment. God knows this website may be on the chopping line next people need to fight back. This is a communist agenda something has to happen, my wife Advertises on craigslist massage and this is going to hurt us in a very bad way. Never in my lifetime would I expect to ever see such Brutal censorship from the United States government.Hope all these fake ads and photos go away and the service goes way up.

Rimmer808
04-08-18, 01:13
A lot of ads on mojovillage.com.

Rim.

VMan808
04-08-18, 05:57
Thank you, you confirmed my suspicion. I was going to go but then my senses told me otherwise. I ended up going roses and meeting lulu instead. Also the mamasan called my phone following up on a text which is bad in my opinion, for those who want discretion.

Decided to TOFTT and try this Liliha place out. It's the high rise right above Times Supermarket on Liliha.

Face and body not terrible looking; Slightly on the chubbier side but by no means fat either probably rate it around a 6.

Service and Attitude however was like fucking a dead cow; She just kinda licks all over your body with no real care in the world to start off, does do a BBBJ but with barely an enthusiasm at all.

Started off with CG with her doing no work at all, and just kinda sitting there. Asks to be on the bottom, so we do MISH. I can't keep JR up, so ask her for a HJ finish instead and she couldn't understand it at first with poor english but got it through eventually. So just finished with that and left.

$$ ; Avoid boys. Lots of better looking girls around.

Ez808
04-08-18, 07:35
This is probably another TGTBT fake pic in this ad but does anyone know who this girl is? Crossing my fingers she's real.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch_152271

Honolulu1
04-08-18, 16:48
Decided to TOFTT and try this Liliha place out. It's the high rise right above Times Supermarket on Liliha.

$$ ; Avoid boys. Lots of better looking girls around.Chillax808, Sorry Brotha you took one for us Mongers. I was going to inquire about this too but it's now on my "BLACKLIST" of "Do not Visit", "Do Not Contact". Hopefully you redeemed yourself and went to a usual to wipe your disgust of that bad encounter. Hopefully better services to come brotha. Hono1.

HornyJap808
04-08-18, 18:13
Had another consistent session yesterday with Mia. I'm having fun with my very own private porn star, LOL! I think she enjoys putting on the mask and not seeing what's going on, just going by feel. Still can't get her to swallow, but I'll post if I ever succeed. I think next might be getting her to find a friend to video us fucking. Anyway alway a great BBBJ, cfs, and Greek if I call in advance cause she likes to make sure its clean if we do that. Getting paranoid that my wife was to ever discover my library. I sometimes joke with Mia that my wife wants to come and watch her suck my cock, she says to bring her she would love that, yeah she's a freak.

Dhhi69
04-08-18, 19:16
This is probably another TGTBT fake pic in this ad but does anyone know who this girl is? Crossing my fingers she's real.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch_152271CC#1508 - fake pics / Fake ads.

BallzDeep69
04-08-18, 20:30
Anyone got Selina's number? Looking for some good P2 P.

MrBaytr
04-08-18, 23:46
OK - 1 too many - I can understand the mix up now.

Pictures are not real but are very representative on Sunny's appearance. If you look forward to seeing the girl in the pictures, you won't be disappointed when you see Sunny in person. This is not one that you will want to run away from. She's CUTE!

I saw Sunny in March of this year shortly after she opened here in Hawaii. Cute girl from San Francisco. Late 20's or early '30's. 5'0" or so. 100 - 110 lbs. Dark hair, straight, shoulder length. Slim with a very nice figure. C or D cups, slim waist, nice hips with a little more butt that you would expect for Chinese and smooth shaved nani. Works out of a small studio apartment on the 11th floor. I thought she was as cute as they come and I look forward to seeing her again when she comes up in the CC rotation again. You can read more about my experiences with her in my posts #16172 16194 & 16195 in this thread. Be warned that a search for "Sunny" in the Forum will give results for multiple providers that will prove confusing.

BTW. I'm including pictures from Sunny's current BP ad so there isn't too much confusion who we are talking about.Just wondering if this "Sunny" is still in Hawaii? Saw her a few months ago at smile spa, while she was renovating her apartment, called her number this past weekend and got b & s at cc. Made appointment on Sunny's number, I then asked for her address since the last time it was at smile spa, she gave me an apt. # at cc. While waiting for the elevators I get a text from another number saying where are you? Texted back saying waiting for elevator, she text back ok. MS waiting for me outside the elevator, she asked are you the 8 o'clock, I say yes, but you're not Sunny, she tells me Sunny says she busy with another customer asked me to take care of you, takes my hand, go back into elevator, go down a floor and into another room, tells me the classic line, I have a new girl for you, just arrived 2 days ago. I was ready to walk but the girl looked pretty cute plus drove over the mountain for Sunny, so decided to give her a try. 7. 5/8/7, I would repeat, told me her name is Yuki. Any info on Sunny would be greatly appreciated.

Mongers Rus
04-09-18, 05:30
Anyone got Selina's number? Looking for some good P2 P.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/bodyrub-styles-with-selina808-728-5476_153751

SELINA PUSSY RUB BABY.

Rus.

BallzDeep69
04-09-18, 06:05
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/bodyrub-styles-with-selina808-728-5476_153751

SELINA PUSSY RUB BABY.

Rus.Thanks for the link.

ATLFan
04-09-18, 16:46
Had another consistent session yesterday with Mia. I'm having fun with my very own private porn star, LOL! I think she enjoys putting on the mask and not seeing what's going on, just going by feel. Still can't get her to swallow, but I'll post if I ever succeed. I think next might be getting her to find a friend to video us fucking. Anyway alway a great BBBJ, cfs, and Greek if I call in advance cause she likes to make sure its clean if we do that. Getting paranoid that my wife was to ever discover my library. I sometimes joke with Mia that my wife wants to come and watch her suck my cock, she says to bring her she would love that, yeah she's a freak.She is a freak indeed. She actually swallowed the first time I was with her but hasn't since. Says I cum too much. She was literally the only person I saw for like 3 months straight. She was able to sense out exactly what I wanted when I saw her. She kept things interesting as Well. She's fun.

CutheBull
04-09-18, 19:10
Can any one dm the number of that bigger built thai girl from e. Center, much much much appreciated boys.

GofasBits
04-09-18, 21:14

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch_152271Guaranteed real pics of some popular Asian model or actress. Just not a real pic of the girl you're hoping to see / get. GL!

SmellMyFinga
04-10-18, 00:20
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/thai-fawn-all-natural-thai-massage_151834

How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.

Makiki
04-10-18, 01:23
Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.

Abunaga
04-10-18, 01:27
Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.After 10 pm you will need to leave your I'd till you leave and don't forget to pick it up after a wonderful time.

Slamming U
04-10-18, 01:29
Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.It should be 10 pm.

Ck813
04-10-18, 02:27
Dress like LE and they usually will not bother you. I have only once been asked for I'd. Since I cut my hair shaved wear long pant an aloha shirt black tennis shoes or just a dress shirt I have never been asked for I'd. Or just look plain ugly and rugged like me.

It should be 10 pm.

HappyToo
04-10-18, 05:05
Had the chance to visit with Sally.

IMHO Sweet and cute younger Chinese girl, with a great tight body.

Pics are close but better up close and personal.

Pretty good massage, enjoyed her company, left very Happy and plan to vist again soon.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/massage-sweet-chinese808-688-3444_152739

HawaiiStyle
04-10-18, 13:09
TOFTT, Saw her yesterday, it is her in the pic I would believe she's in her 20's. She wore a T-shirt with jean shorts, petite maybe 5'5" around 100 to 110 I'm kinda bad with weights. Massage very weak, tried to upsell but didn't really Push the issue when I told her $. 2. Very sensual HE, but severely shorted me on time I was out of there in 30 min, mentioned the time and she didn't seem to respond. She did allow roamin up top but didn't show the goods, light butt rubbing. Would not repeat, Avoid this one guys.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/thai-fawn-all-natural-thai-massage_151834

How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.

Hobbiest2005
04-10-18, 14:43
Had another consistent session yesterday with Mia. I'm having fun with my very own private porn star, LOL! I think she enjoys putting on the mask and not seeing what's going on, just going by feel. Still can't get her to swallow, but I'll post if I ever succeed. I think next might be getting her to find a friend to video us fucking. Anyway alway a great BBBJ, cfs, and Greek if I call in advance cause she likes to make sure its clean if we do that. Getting paranoid that my wife was to ever discover my library. I sometimes joke with Mia that my wife wants to come and watch her suck my cock, she says to bring her she would love that, yeah she's a freak.Do you have a link you could share or message me her info? Thanks!

Shotime32
04-10-18, 14:54
I lost their contact info on my phone. I was a regular of both of them. Can someone fwd me the contact number.

Mahalo and may the "Schwartz be with you".

Sho.

MisoHoney808
04-10-18, 16:57
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/hi-im-lily_154807

Anyone got info on Lily?

SmellMyFinga
04-10-18, 18:57
TOFTT, Saw her yesterday, it is her in the pic I would believe she's in her 20's. She wore a T-shirt with jean shorts, petite maybe 5'5" around 100 to 110 I'm kinda bad with weights. Massage very weak, tried to upsell but didn't really Push the issue when I told her $. 2. Very sensual HE, but severely shorted me on time I was out of there in 30 min, mentioned the time and she didn't seem to respond. She did allow roamin up top but didn't show the goods, light butt rubbing. Would not repeat, Avoid this one guys.Thanks boss for the 411. Too bad. She's pretty sexy.

Hobbiest2005
04-10-18, 22:30

Checked Cherry and she is a cutie. Small Spinner girl that is pretty young IMHO.

Ampz.I read your review and HAD TO SEE HER. Has to have the prettiest face I've seen in 13 years of hobbying. So very sweet too. I am 6'6 and pretty big for these little girls. A couple have refused. LOL. But she was a champ as we gently went about our business. She then curled up in my arms and wrapped her legs over me and arms around me and dozed and purred in my arms. Oh my gosh. It was a such a sweet session. Be sweet to her guys. She looks young but I'm guessing 19 or 20. Chinese beauty. Prettiest I have seen as she peeks out at you while working. I will be back.

Mongerholic
04-11-18, 01:29
I lost their contact info on my phone. I was a regular of both of them. Can someone fwd me the contact number.

Mahalo and may the "Schwartz be with you".

Sho.I'm surprised you haven't been receiving texts from them. They text me every few days with 3 different numbers. I was informed by Wendy that Judy is on vacation. No date given in regards to her return.

Asianlover4u
04-11-18, 01:45
Had Yaya recently and she uses somekind of lube that has that warming tingling sensation when she does HE. Anyone else had the same thing?

Handsome111
04-11-18, 01:46
Thanks boss for the 411. Too bad. She's pretty sexy.Is the full price 1. 2 or 1. 8 includes house fee?

DJ Quick
04-11-18, 03:56
Had Yaya recently and she uses somekind of lube that has that warming tingling sensation when she does HE. Anyone else had the same thing?Can you pm me her contact info? Been searching for it but no luck. Her massage is really good with a sensual HE to finish. Would love to see her again. Mahalo in advance bro.

Rimmer808
04-11-18, 05:40
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/all-beautiful-asian-therapists-to-pamper-you808233-8950_156794

Got me some Grace at CC. Sexy honey with pretty face, huge DD cups that are real. On the taller side but slim with nice long legs. She got light color hair, and nice skin. Small Bush on top with nice young pussy lips.

Started off with nice massage after self showered. Had the big room with shower in room. I was happy because hoping to shower with her after the deed. Her massage was more sensual than therapeutic, which was ok with me, as she got me pretty wound up. On the flip I was ready to go. So told her to undress and climb on for some 69. WOW, her pussy is so sweet, and her BBBJ was pretty good to. Nice suction and use of tongue. She went pretty deep, but then I'm not that big either. LOL Told her I was ready from some pussy as she had already cum couple times, and was soaking wet.

I could feel the cover come on, then she moved down to climb on for some RCG. WOW she was pretty tight and wet. I loved watching her ass go up and down on Jr. Nice and slow. Than I asked her to turn around for some CG so I can play with those great DD tits.

While she was riding me CG, she leaned over to let those nice huge tits come into my face. Sucked on those great hard nipples. Tits are real and so soft. I think next time I'll have to BB tit fuck her.

Had her move into K9. She got even more tight. What a view from the rear. I played with her bung hole while pounding her doggie. I leaned over to play with those great tits from underneath. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, so I ripped off the cover, and unloaded all over her ass.

DAMNNN! She's good. We head on to the shower for some cleaning off. She gave me a thorough washing which was nice, as I wanted to get soapy with her. What a nice session. I'll definitely come back The place is nice and clean too. Grace speaks English pretty good, very friendly. No rush or talk about money. Standard FS fees. $$ For sure be back.

Rim.

Hawaii Boy
04-11-18, 13:23
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/all-beautiful-asian-therapists-to-pamper-you808233-8950_156794

Got me some Grace at CC. Sexy honey with pretty face, huge DD cups that are real. On the taller side but slim with nice long legs. She got light color hair, and nice skin. Small Bush on top with nice young pussy lips.

Started off with nice massage after self showered. Had the big room with shower in room. I was happy because hoping to shower with her after the deed. Her massage was more sensual than therapeutic, which was ok with me, as she got me pretty wound up. On the flip I was ready to go. So told her to undress and climb on for some 69. WOW, her pussy is so sweet, and her BBBJ was pretty good to. Nice suction and use of tongue. She went pretty deep, but then I'm not that big either. LOL Told her I was ready from some pussy as she had already cum couple times, and was soaking wet.

I could feel the cover come on, then she moved down to climb on for some RCG. WOW she was pretty tight and wet. I loved watching her ass go up and down on Jr. Nice and slow. Than I asked her to turn around for some CG so I can play with those great DD tits.

While she was riding me CG, she leaned over to let those nice huge tits come into my face. Sucked on those great hard nipples. Tits are real and so soft. I think next time I'll have to BB tit fuck her.

Had her move into K9. She got even more tight. What a view from the rear. I played with her bung hole while pounding her doggie. I leaned over to play with those great tits from underneath. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, so I ripped off the cover, and unloaded all over her ass.

DAMNNN! She's good. We head on to the shower for some cleaning off. She gave me a thorough washing which was nice, as I wanted to get soapy with her. What a nice session. I'll definitely come back The place is nice and clean too. Grace speaks English pretty good, very friendly. No rush or talk about money. Standard FS fees. $$ For sure be back.

Rim.There has got to be multiple Grace's working there or bait and switch. The Grace I saw there was so bad I couldn't get an erection. Also, she had a huge growth on her asshole that was the size of a half dollar.

I need to see this other Grace to verify.

HB.

FunnyBunnyMan
04-11-18, 15:45

How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.My only experience with Fawn is via text; and it went like this.

Me: "FS-GFE: 200/ hr?

Fawn: "Go find some cheap Chinese * goodbye".

FunnyBunnyMan
04-11-18, 17:05

How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.My only experience with Fawn is via text; and it went like this.

Me: "FS-GFE: 200/ hr?

Fawn: "Go find some cheap Chinese * goodbye".

Honolulu1
05-19-18, 00:39
Wow I seen some girls charging $65/70 hour. What's up with that?? Hono1.

SoulAmazing
05-20-18, 12:28
Good to see the website back again. Look forward to sharing/reading more experiences with you fellow mongers. Hope everyone stays safe.

Honolulu1
05-20-18, 17:35
If anyone has insights on where Massage Therapists or AMPs posting ads, since the removal of BP and CL sections, please PM me. Thanks Hono1.

Da One
05-20-18, 19:20
If anyone has insights on where Massage Therapists or AMPs posting ads, since the removal of BP and CL sections, please PM me. Thanks Hono1.The few massage therapist girls I spoke to said they're hurting for business, but couple massages have become busier since they found somewhere to advertise couple massages. But couple massages don't bring it the $'s like before. They tell me they're just using Yelp and something on Google but there's nothing that I know of that's like CL & BP, yet. There's Bedpage that looks like BP but that site keeps crashing. There's Backpage (ly) but there's not very many ads there. Both of those sites have AMP ads no real legit MT's.

Poi Dog
05-20-18, 20:15
If anyone has insights on where Massage Therapists or AMPs posting ads, since the removal of BP and CL sections, please PM me. Thanks Hono1.I've been reading some of the new posts and Cityxguide has some posts from MTs.

Stay safe gents.

Poi Dog.

HonoluluGuy
05-20-18, 21:55
I have to dig through my memories to try and remember who the hell I saw but I'll see if I can't recreate a couple memories just some of the better ones and some of the bad ones maybe I can help get the ball rolling glad to see the site is back kudos.

PMool44
05-21-18, 11:44
Hey guys! Nice to see this thread back online! I went to see Rina while everything was offline. Has anyone recently gotten FS from her? Because I know she's legit licensed & some monger said when she first started, way back when, she did FS.

Hard Eight
05-21-18, 16:08
Had Yaya recently and she uses somekind of lube that has that warming tingling sensation when she does HE. Anyone else had the same thing?You sure it wasn't THAI BALM?

Asianlover4u
05-21-18, 19:07
You sure it wasn't THAI BALM?Who knows? Maybe she mistook the tiger balm for lube. 😂.

Kakashihatake
05-21-18, 20:19
Called to verify location. They are located in Executive Center and not Century Square. I'm going to go this week. Any other recommendations around downtown that does deep tissue massage + happy ending?

Ernestm
05-22-18, 02:30
Saw Hope a few weeks back. Advertises as if she loves to give deep tissue massages for a long time. Well her massage is kind of weak. Even after I asked to step up the pressure it was still weak. The table had a clinical paper on top instead of a sheet and it was not comfortable to lie on it. Yes you will leave happy but it is not the best of both world experience that I needed.

FCH300
05-22-18, 03:33
Called to verify location. They are located in Executive Center and not Century Square. I'm going to go this week. Any other recommendations around downtown that does deep tissue massage + happy ending?Where was this place in century center?? Help me nail this place down. Location?? Phone number?? Something to help identify please.

FCH300
05-22-18, 03:35
Saw Hope a few weeks back. Advertises as if she loves to give deep tissue massages for a long time. Well her massage is kind of weak. Even after I asked to step up the pressure it was still weak. The table had a clinical paper on top instead of a sheet and it was not comfortable to lie on it. Yes you will leave happy but it is not the best of both world experience that I needed.Where?? Phone number?? Who is Hope?? Provide more info do we can find her in case we love your review.

GoAllIn
05-22-18, 03:51
I'm not sure where to put this. It may have been better for me to put it in the cityxguide thread but oh well.

During the blackout period I checked out sunny. Older Korean MILF. I've seen her ads for as long as I can remember but I didn't recall any reviews. The pics in her ad may be her, but they are pretty old. Typically older providers have better service since they are lacking the young looks, but this wasn't the case. Idk if it was an off day or she was stressed due to the blackout but I have no interest in going back.

Ernestm
05-22-18, 12:24
Where?? Phone number?? Who is Hope?? Provide more info do we can find her in case we love your review.She is advertising on Bedpage now. Works as indy in CC.

Captin Crunch
05-22-18, 12:28
She is advertising on Bedpage now. Works as indy in CC.Has both positive and negative reviews about her services.

Cloe Stone
05-22-18, 16:31
Has anyone tried this queenie, Summer?

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119579

Cloe Stone
05-22-18, 16:34
This girl appears to be Thai, visiting from LA. Anyone try her?

https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/626-387-3465/1/287335

BTW: Last two posts include some sights that are open and the girls should start using, hint, hint.

Carmichael911
05-22-18, 16:42
There is no doubt the blackout has affected everyone and some providers are in a "take what they can get" mentality. This can be used as an advantage when negotiating. As well as fully "legit" therapists rethinking their business model.

Cloe Stone
05-22-18, 16:51
She is advertising on Bedpage now. Works as indy in CC.I have not been able to access Bedpage for several weeks now?

Went to see Hope. She is an over promiser. Massage and HE ok. Massage Thailand and Pattaya are still better options.

Aloha,

CS.

Redneck 1
05-22-18, 16:55
Summer by Airport

Has anyone tried this queenie, Summer?

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119579The photos currently used in the advertisement for "Summer" are photos of Japanese model Masako Mizutani, who has more than 22,000 followers on Facebook.

Johny Walker
05-23-18, 04:52
I have not been able to access Bedpage for several weeks now?

Went to see Hope. She is an over promiser. Massage and HE ok. Massage Thailand and Pattaya are still better options.

Aloha,

CS.I have also had problems with bedpage It works on day then off the next.

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage

City x guide has been more reliable https://cityxguide.com/c/honolulu/.

Nancyyork
05-23-18, 12:04
Hi.

You can also hit.

https://cityxguide.com/locale/hawaii/

For aamp.

Kakashihatake
05-23-18, 14:11
Where was this place in century center?? Help me nail this place down. Location?? Phone number?? Something to help identify please.Top Therapy. CS# 384-7719.

Pretender311
05-23-18, 22:58
Can anyone please PM me Erlinda's number from KPC? She only ever posted on CL before. Don't think she migrated to a new site yet. Thanks.

Rimmer808
05-24-18, 06:34
Checked out this new Hottie Korean / Japanese babe in CC#801. This is a new place that just opened. If you like hot, tall, Korean / Japanese providers, this is the girl for you. Around 5"5 or 5"6. Nice big CZ. Pretty face, smokin body. SLim, very long tone legs, nice ereal tits, nice ass. Very friendly and English is pretty good. Pretty decent massage, but of course not there for massage. Real nice BBBJ with good technique. Can go very deep although I'm not that big. Very sensual BBBJ with nice slow suction. Really loves giving head. Could have BBBJCIM, but went for FS.

She loves DATY. So I went for it for a long time. Sweet pussy with small patch on top. Multiple times she came and and was super wet. Slipped cover on and got into any position I wanted. First RCG, CG, K9, Mish. Then got off the table and finish in standing mish. Pussy was nice and tight for taller girl. Thought I'd be floating, but she was tight. She said next time she want's to finish with CIM. For sure I'm there. L / A / S 9/9/9 $$ fees. Will repeat for sure.

Rim.

AmpzJunkie
05-24-18, 06:52
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-amazing-relaxing-massage-808-679-8256/6051242

Jenni is one Sweet Spinner! Cuteest face, sweet girl, so tiny with tight body. Wish she would get naked, but it's ok as she does allow roaming under her skirt or shorts. She actually does a very nice medium pressure massage. Can tell she's been trained. Her place in CC is clean and quiet. She seems quiet, but you can talk a little dirty to her.

She does massage without cover which I like. Makes me horny right away. On the flip she does some teasing around Jr. Then she does a super nice and Sensual HJ. Takes her time oiling up and nice stroking. Play with the balls and tickles your ass. More you want to explode.

Says she always gets asked or pressured to do FS, but she doesn't. So don't pressure her. Her massage and HJ is pretty nice. I like her so I gave her a little extra. I know a lot of places been slow with the BP fall out. $. 30 total. Definitely come back.

Ampz.

Member #5810
05-24-18, 08:17
Checked out this new Hottie Korean / Japanese babe in CC#801. This is a new place that just opened. If you like hot, tall, Korean / Japanese providers, this is the girl for you. Around 5"5 or 5"6. Nice big CZ. Pretty face, smokin body. SLim, very long tone legs, nice ereal tits, nice ass. Very friendly and English is pretty good. Pretty decent massage, but of course not there for massage. Real nice BBBJ with good technique. Can go very deep although I'm not that big. Very sensual BBBJ with nice slow suction. Really loves giving head. Could have BBBJCIM, but went for FS.

She loves DATY. So I went for it for a long time. Sweet pussy with small patch on top. Multiple times she came and and was super wet. Slipped cover on and got into any position I wanted. First RCG, CG, K9, Mish. Then got off the table and finish in standing mish. Pussy was nice and tight for taller girl. Thought I'd be floating, but she was tight. She said next time she want's to finish with CIM. For sure I'm there. L / A / S 9/9/9 $$ fees. Will repeat for sure.

Rim.Wow. That's her in the pic?! / I'm there! DFK is a must for me so got to ask if she does. Can you PM the number please. Mahalos for your help.

FourShip
05-24-18, 12:19
Just visiting your city for a few and checked out this new place you mentioned. Thanks Rimmer808 for the review. Nena I have to say your spot on. In short, BBBJ is great with CIM, massage is good, CFS, RCG, MISH K9. She can communicate real well and hygiene is great. Will repeat. See pic and additonal info on Rimmers808 review #20029.

Mongers Rus
05-24-18, 18:08
https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honolulu/body-rubs/1192747

Pics are real, but she is cuter in person. Hair is lighter now, but still short. She is Russian / Chinese, but looks Thai almost. She is Hapa, so she has that look. Really cute face. I would say spinner in my book, and if you follow my reviews, you know I love spinners. Not smallish like Rina, but or Amanda, but she is tiny and thick in all the right places.

Body- Nice natural Dz that sit nicely, not real firm but soft and perfect. Around 5-5"1 maybe. 120lbs. But nice. Again love the face. Skin is nice and tan, that's why she looks Thai. Nice sweet ass, and nani is sweeter. Small bush. I didn't see any flaws on skin. She does look early 20s.

Attitude- Very friendly, English is good. Sings during massage and while BBBJ. LOL No rush. Collects money up front. House, then fee depending on deed. But asks very sweet and politely. Not demanding. Not a problem for me, because the service is great.

Service- No rush at all. Massage is nice but not therapeutic. Does topless massage rubbing tits and nice nipples all over. BBBJ is great, not fast or hard. Suction is just right. Can tell she enjoys BJ. Loves DATY as I made pop couple times. CFS Pussy is nice and tight. Any position you want. She is not a wild girl or loud. But more sensual. If your looking for girl going nutz pounding kine, than she's not for you. Finished with BBBJCIM Clean you up, shower if you want, but gives extra massage at end and little GFE.

Extra- Location is what I like. Corner of Piikoi and Hoolai st. Just after Moana Pacific. 2nd left actually. She has guest parking, but I found on street. 3-4 story building I felt is very discreet. Just neighbors. Walk upstairs, no lobby or anything. Old type apt building. Place is empty and clean. Her room has full bed on floor. She been here just couple months. By herself, but when i went in, there were couple big rubber slippers? But she by herself. I love the location. Great independent. You text her and she even sends you pics of where to park.

Overall one of the best I been to in long time. L/A/S 9/10/10 IMHO You know i'll return.

Rus

Mongerholic
05-24-18, 23:01
https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honolulu/body-rubs/1192747

Pics are real, but she is cuter in person. Hair is lighter now, but still short. She is Russian / Chinese, but looks Thai almost. She is Hapa, so she has that look. Really cute face. I would say spinner in my book, and if you follow my reviews, you know I love spinners. Not smallish like Rina, but or Amanda, but she is tiny and thick in all the right places.

Body- Nice natural Dz that sit nicely, not real firm but soft and perfect. Around 5-5"1 maybe. 120lbs. But nice. Again love the face. Skin is nice and tan, that's why she looks Thai. Nice sweet ass, and nani is sweeter. Small bush. I didn't see any flaws on skin. She does look early 20s.

Attitude- Very friendly, English is good. Sings during massage and while BBBJ. LOL No rush. Collects money up front. House, then fee depending on deed. But asks very sweet and politely. Not demanding. Not a problem for me, because the service is great.

Service- No rush at all. Massage is nice but not therapeutic. Does topless massage rubbing tits and nice nipples all over. BBBJ is great, not fast or hard. Suction is just right. Can tell she enjoys BJ. Loves DATY as I made pop couple times. CFS Pussy is nice and tight. Any position you want. She is not a wild girl or loud. But more sensual. If your looking for girl going nutz pounding kine, than she's not for you. Finished with BBBJCIM Clean you up, shower if you want, but gives extra massage at end and little GFE.

Extra- Location is what I like. Corner of Piikoi and Hoolai st. Just after Moana Pacific. 2nd left actually. She has guest parking, but I found on street. 3-4 story building I felt is very discreet. Just neighbors. Walk upstairs, no lobby or anything. Old type apt building. Place is empty and clean. Her room has full bed on floor. She been here just couple months. By herself, but when i went in, there were couple big rubber slippers? But she by herself. I love the location. Great independent. You text her and she even sends you pics of where to park.

Overall one of the best I been to in long time. L/A/S 9/10/10 IMHO You know i'll return.

RusVivian aka Vivi has been at that location since 9/17 enjoyed both her and Vicky's services including some menage a trios (Vicky lived two doors down) Too bad Vicky left a few months ago. To be continued.

Makiki
05-25-18, 03:03

Rim.Do you have the link or contact info? TIA.

Mongers Rus
05-25-18, 06:31
Vivian aka Vivi has been at that location since 9/17 enjoyed both her and Vicky's services including some menage a trios (Vicky lived two doors down) Too bad Vicky left a few months ago. To be continued.Yea, you know I thought about keeping this one on the down-low, but with all this Trump law shit, and shitty Bedpage website, I know a lot of providers been hurting. So I figured with our savior SexGuide back on line. I thought why not give a shout out for her. Better than having a good provider leave Hawaii just because she can barely meet rent. Monger on.

Rus.

Bukake King
05-25-18, 06:43
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-728-5476/2/287212

Selina still giving her slippery BB pussy rubs with her nice shaved nani. Real pics in ad. Very friendly, nice body with nice fake firm d cups. Maybe big CZ.

Love my dick slipping all over her smooth shaved small pussy lip nani. More oil please! Let you slide your dick all over her bare nani. I always try to slip jr in with no luck LOL One of these days.

Always a nice sub for BBFS. Let me go with a $. 40 total since I'm a regular. YMMV. $. 80 I could have unloaded on her nice tits. But next time. Very nice as usual. Will definitely come back.

Buka.

Sy Style
05-25-18, 06:51
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-462-6634/2/287234

Not girl in pic, but she is cute. Chinese spinner around 30. Very friendly and bubbly personality. Horny and willing to fuck. Had her long time ago, and does good service. Cute face with cute body. Slim but not firm. Soft with smallish nice tits that likes sucking. Bald pussy with smallish pussy lips. Very gurlie type. BBBJ which she didn't do before. Maybe because it's slow, a lot of places are starting to see the picture where the business is at.

Did a nice nude B2 B with oil, then I DATY till she came and started pounding on her oily pussy. CFS. She so small, lifter her around for multiple positions. She was into it. Pussy very tight. Never rushed and didn't ask for money up front. $$ total. Very nice session. Coming back for more.

Sy.

Niceguy808
05-25-18, 12:36
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-from-real-cute-honey-808-275-6542-100-real/6045315

I first learned about her during the discussions about the Chinese Connection girls and randomly decided to check her out.

While the pictures are done to make her seem younger than she really is, she's a good find for me. Her massage is really good and FS is on the menu. She'll be very guarded with you on the first appointment, but subsequent appointments get her to loosen-up. Her BJ skills are very good and she does it nice and slow, as opposed to the jackhammer method too many girls use. She won't let you cum in her mouth, though.

She's a great kisser and loves receiving DATY. Definitely someone whose number I'm saving and I've already seen her several times.

HF is 60 + 150 for FS.

Niceguy808
05-25-18, 12:49
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2192306

Even though she calls herself Hawaii, I've never referred to her by that name, I have no idea why she chose it.

An excellent massage and FS is on the menu. She loves to kiss and receive DATY, but she doesn't offer BJs. Some guys might be put-off by her figure because she is bigger than most girls and she is well-aware of this fact. However, I see her because she gives a really good massage and is very pleasant to be with, with a slight hint of goofiness.

On my first appointment with her, after the massage part, she asked if I wanted anything extra, indicating a HJ or "everything", which means FS. When I chose to go for it all and it was my first time with her, she asked me to pay upfront. While this might be a dealbreaker for a lot of guys, I understood her hesitation and did so. She did not disappoint.

Okay, she's a heavy girl, but her massage and extras are much better than a lot of the younger and fitter girls out there.

Standard fees.

Coffee Bean
05-25-18, 14:56

Rim.Can you PM number please.

Rimmer808
05-25-18, 14:58
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-from-real-cute-honey-808-275-6542-100-real/6045315

I first learned about her during the discussions about the Chinese Connection girls and randomly decided to check her out.

While the pictures are done to make her seem younger than she really is, she's a good find for me. Her massage is really good and FS is on the menu. She'll be very guarded with you on the first appointment, but subsequent appointments get her to loosen-up. Her BJ skills are very good and she does it nice and slow, as opposed to the jackhammer method too many girls use. She won't let you cum in her mouth, though.

She's a great kisser and loves receiving DATY. Definitely someone whose number I'm saving and I've already seen her several times.

HF is 60 + 150 for FS.I concur with Yanni. Her massage is decent too. You can telll she's trained. Her FS is great too. Nice and tight CFS. And her tits are to die for. Huge Dz for Asian that are real, with big suckable nipples. Very friendly and willing. One of my favorites too.

Rim.

Hard808
05-25-18, 15:22
Had me some mimi from Sanho couple months back.

And cherry at happiness most recent. But both gone right now. Such great sessions with these last two I am hesitant on next provider. Great this site is up again to help with not rushing into next session and not wasting money. Help a fellow out with suggestions. PM if you want.

Fleshlight
05-25-18, 18:06
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-728-5476/2/287212

Selinas is still around offering her famous BB pussyrub with oil. Next best thing to BBFS IMHO.

Very friendly, nice body with great soft bolt on big CZ. She does a awesome CG / RCG with her bare shaven nani rubbing up and down jr. Feels like a BBFS. Same time playing with those great nips.

Any position you can think of for pussyrubing. I always finish with standing mish and unloading all over her pussy lips. For little extra more you can unload on her tits. No rush, no money up front. Sweet girl. $. 50 total.

Flesh.

AmpzJunkie
05-25-18, 18:10
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-200-8012/2/287213

YUMI still gives a great massage with HJ finish. Still in great shape for MILF. Get's naked during massage and roaming all over. Super nice MILF that gives good service. Retired from FS but who knows. YMMV Small tits but nice bi suckable nipples.

Never rush. One of the best services.

Ampz.

Rimmer808
05-25-18, 18:17
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-225-4160/2/287216

During this Backpage down-fall, kept in touch with this spinner in CC. Cute face spinner that loves to pound. Very petite but nice tone body. Not athletic, but very slim. Small Bs, nice sweet shaved nani. Love DATY and cums multiple times. Once she does, she is ready to pound. BBBJ which she didn't do before. But maybe since it's been slow, she know BBBJ is the way to go.

So small you can position her any way you want. She takes it deep too. Very willing and wants to please. Worth the time IMHO. $$ total. Always a repeater.

Rim.

Hard808
05-25-18, 19:27
Japanese?

Similar to pic?

https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-225-4160/2/287216

During this Backpage down-fall, kept in touch with this spinner in CC. Cute face spinner that loves to pound. Very petite but nice tone body. Not athletic, but very slim. Small Bs, nice sweet shaved nani. Love DATY and cums multiple times. Once she does, she is ready to pound. BBBJ which she didn't do before. But maybe since it's been slow, she know BBBJ is the way to go.

So small you can position her any way you want. She takes it deep too. Very willing and wants to please. Worth the time IMHO. $$ total. Always a repeater.

Rim.

Logan 5595
05-26-18, 00:02
Legit. Really cute girl. Nice ass. Really funto talk story with. Massaged me undraped. Lots of butt massage. I repeat cause she hot.Is she back at 2701 or is she on her own at 1308?
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-in-waikiki-magic-hands-808-383-0963/6022543

MasqMete
05-26-18, 00:34

Even though she calls herself Hawaii, I've never referred to her by that name, I have no idea why she chose it.

An excellent massage and FS is on the menu. She loves to kiss and receive DATY, but she doesn't offer BJs. Some guys might be put-off by her figure because she is bigger than most girls and she is well-aware of this fact. However, I see her because she gives a really good massage and is very pleasant to be with, with a slight hint of goofiness.

On my first appointment with her, after the massage part, she asked if I wanted anything extra, indicating a HJ or "everything", which means FS. When I chose to go for it all and it was my first time with her, she asked me to pay upfront. While this might be a dealbreaker for a lot of guys, I understood her hesitation and did so. She did not disappoint.

Okay, she's a heavy girl, but her massage and extras are much better than a lot of the younger and fitter girls out there.

Standard fees.I've seen her twice before, and agree with you on everything. She is a little on the heavy side, but she is really nice and can really get into it. I like her cause she has huge tits LOL. Highly recommend.

MasqMete
05-26-18, 00:36

Rim.Do you know if she's associated with the girls from "Ks Clover" (Momo and Kiki)? She were based out of 801.

Tepuki
05-26-18, 06:22
Is she working at PC. Any new review on her. Does she provide FS.

MisoHoney808
05-26-18, 13:17
I've seen her twice before, and agree with you on everything. She is a little on the heavy side, but she is really nice and can really get into it. I like her cause she has huge tits LOL. Highly recommend.Ditto to all of the above. Repeater for me for sure because of the good massage, HE, and huge tits.

FCH300
05-26-18, 21:59
I saw Sunny in her old location on the 6th Floor of Century Center more than a year ago. At that time her place was known as "Best Asian Massage" and she offered a full menu of services from legit massage through covered full service. Now she moved to a new location on the 33rd Floor of Century Center and has a MUCH bigger space to pay rent on and calls the place "Healthy Angel Massage". I haven't seen any reviews since she made the move to the new space and her new ads give me the impression that she's gone totally legit.

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-808-799-6019/6087079

I haven't seen any reviews of the new business. Can anyone confirm whether or not Sunny has gone fully or mostly legit. Or are the new ads simply a smokescreen??

El Samurai
05-27-18, 01:27
Is she back at 2701 or is she on her own at 1308?
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-in-waikiki-magic-hands-808-383-0963/6022543Tried the number in the ad they said she just left when I contacted them Guess ill try again later.

Coffee Bean
05-27-18, 02:25
Tried the number in the ad they said she just left when I contacted them Guess ill try again later.She's back at 2701. You can reach her on cell if you have it, or call Honolulu Thai.

HappyTug
05-27-18, 20:52
YMMV greatly with her, some folks I know said HE was available, some people like myself got nothing.

Is she working at PC. Any new review on her. Does she provide FS.

Honolulu1
05-28-18, 00:20
I saw Sunny in her old location on the 6th Floor of Century Center more than a year ago. At that time her place was known as "Best Asian Massage" and she offered a full menu of services from legit massage through covered full service. Now she moved to a new location on the 33rd Floor of Century Center and has a MUCH bigger space to pay rent on and calls the place "Healthy Angel Massage". I haven't seen any reviews since she made the move to the new space and her new ads give me the impression that she's gone totally legit.

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-808-799-6019/6087079

I haven't seen any reviews of the new business. Can anyone confirm whether or not Sunny has gone fully or mostly legit. Or are the new ads simply a smokescreen??Hey FCH300,

Right before BP and CL shutdown, I was there quite often enough. Don't be deceived by her ad. It's same old business with Sunny. All included except Greek. Each time I was there it was empty. She was sharing space with Sophie and Bella but not sure if that is still the case currently. So she is not legit, the ads do look legit but you know what happens behind closed and lock doors. Unless things changed since BP & CL Shutdown. She might be very desperate as you know she went from a small Apt to a huge one on 33rd floor and lots of viewing rooms, and I know that space must be expensive to rent or lease each month. I encourage all you Brotha Mongers, support Sunny on 33rd floor. She still does a great massage too if your into that. Treat her well Mongers, she's a good one...Hono1

Honolulu1
05-28-18, 00:31

Standard fees.Checked her out during BP and CL shutdown. Broken English but can have conversation, just got to repeat couple times to understand her, if you speak fluent Chinese or Mandarin, great for you mongers. I concur with NiceGuy808 report, she really can do a strong massage if any of you mongers into that. She's is a meaty kinda gal and is thick all around. Still don't get it about why no BJ's though. Please support her as she kept the down low with BP and CL shutdown and was taking in mongers who frequently visited her and she barely was making enough to pay monthly rent. Monger on Brothas. Hono1.

Handsome111
05-28-18, 01:52
Yea, you know I thought about keeping this one on the down-low, but with all this Trump law shit, and shitty Bedpage website, I know a lot of providers been hurting. So I figured with our savior SexGuide back on line. I thought why not give a shout out for her. Better than having a good provider leave Hawaii just because she can barely meet rent. Monger on.

Rus.This chick is a total waste of time, better women at AMPs.

UkiSlamma
05-28-18, 02:24
Hey Guys,

I've been out of the game for a while and just wondering if you fellas can help a brother out. What websites available to browse legit and legit / HE massages? What's the current prices for HJ, BJ and FS? Thanks I'm advance!

FCH300
05-28-18, 02:55
Hey FCH300,

Right before BP and CL shutdown, I was there quite often enough. Don't be deceived by her ad. It's same old business with Sunny. All included except Greek. Each time I was there it was empty. She was sharing space with Sophie and Bella but not sure if that is still the case currently. So she is not legit, the ads do look legit but you know what happens behind closed and lock doors. Unless things changed since BP & CL Shutdown. She might be very desperate as you know she went from a small Apt to a huge one on 33rd floor and lots of viewing rooms, and I know that space must be expensive to rent or lease each month. I encourage all you Brotha Mongers, support Sunny on 33rd floor. She still does a great massage too if your into that. Treat her well Mongers, she's a good one...Hono1Thanks for the input. Glad to see that she didn't go legit on us (would have been a loss, for sure). I will definitely have to go see her. I'm sure it's difficult to pay the rent on the new and larger space. I was worried before the BackPage shutdown that she would not be able to get enough business to make the rent payment each month. Hope she's reading this. See you soon Sunny!!

Blake123
05-28-18, 03:52
Hey Guys,

I've been out of the game for a while and just wondering if you fellas can help a brother out. What websites available to browse legit and legit / HE massages? What's the current prices for HJ, BJ and FS? Thanks I'm advance!Lots of ads in this website: https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/terms/TherapeuticMassage.

Rimmer808
05-28-18, 05:25
Do you know if she's associated with the girls from "Ks Clover" (Momo and Kiki)? She were based out of 801.Definitely not!!

Rimmer808
05-28-18, 06:00
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-petite-asian-808-429-1025-chinese-japanese-babe-come-now/6089658

So I found me a independent provider that's horny as hell. Posting just came out. Japanese / Chinese SPINNER provider, if your into spinners. She's cute with huge eyes. Almost like a porcelain doll. Milky skin. Some of you may find it creepy, but for me she got me more horny. Definitely a spinner. Maybe 5', barely 100 lbs. Small but nice tits to suck on her hard nips. Like I said nice fair skin. Nice legs, cute ass, and small Bush pussy with nice pussy lips.

The place was hard to find at first, but once I did, it was worth it. Never saw her before. Her English is pretty bad, so didn't converse as much. Looks like she just moved in. It's the 801 South St condo. Building is fairly new. There's a pic on the ad. No security check to get in, just walk in and head to elevators.

Once I got in, I knew that this was going to be a grind and pound session. No time for massage. I wanted to pound her anyway when I saw her. Took a shower first, then we both got naked. Damn I couldn't wait to try any position with this tiny girl. Some slight LFK at first, then I went for some DATY. She loved that as she came pretty fast. Had he go on top of me for some 69. Nice BBBJ action. Then she slipped on the cover as she was pretty horny at this point. K9 first and she takes it pretty deep. Then we did some Mish as I bent both her legs far back so I could get in deep. She was cumming again. Then I had her finish me in CG as she bent over for some DFK as we both got off. She said CIM was available if I wanted to next time.

Self showered and cleaned off. Overall pretty hot session. I never saw her before, so it'l be interesting if any of you mongers check her out and see if she worked somewhere before. $$ total damage. Will repeat. Love Indie places.

Rim.

Fleshlight
05-28-18, 06:25
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/relax-for-the-wellness-in-you-angie-808-398-7247/6085549

One of the hottest MILFs that really knows how to fuck and does a mean BBBJ. BBFS too YMMV. She used to work out of round building on Amana st, but now she back to old place across the street on Amana. 747 Amana.

Nice lady doesn't rush, no talk of money. Pussy still tight. Very nice and friendly. Definitely a veteran that can f**k. $$ standard and worth every dollar.

Flesh.

Money1
05-28-18, 15:39
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-petite-asian-808-429-1025-chinese-japanese-babe-come-now/6089658

So I found me a independent provider that's horny as hell. Posting just came out. Japanese / Chinese SPINNER provider, if your into spinners. She's cute with huge eyes. Almost like a porcelain doll. Milky skin. Some of you may find it creepy, but for me she got me more horny. Definitely a spinner. Maybe 5', barely 100 lbs. Small but nice tits to suck on her hard nips. Like I said nice fair skin. Nice legs, cute ass, and small Bush pussy with nice pussy lips.

The place was hard to find at first, but once I did, it was worth it. Never saw her before. Her English is pretty bad, so didn't converse as much. Looks like she just moved in. It's the 801 South St condo. Building is fairly new. There's a pic on the ad. No security check to get in, just walk in and head to elevators.

Once I got in, I knew that this was going to be a grind and pound session. No time for massage. I wanted to pound her anyway when I saw her. Took a shower first, then we both got naked. Damn I couldn't wait to try any position with this tiny girl. Some slight LFK at first, then I went for some DATY. She loved that as she came pretty fast. Had he go on top of me for some 69. Nice BBBJ action. Then she slipped on the cover as she was pretty horny at this point. K9 first and she takes it pretty deep. Then we did some Mish as I bent both her legs far back so I could get in deep. She was cumming again. Then I had her finish me in CG as she bent over for some DFK as we both got off. She said CIM was available if I wanted to next time.

Self showered and cleaned off. Overall pretty hot session. I never saw her before, so it'l be interesting if any of you mongers check her out and see if she worked somewhere before. $$ total damage. Will repeat. Love Indie places.

Rim.Thanks for the report. If you had to guess her age what would you say? Are tge pics a good representation of what to expect? Thanks.

Logan 5595
05-28-18, 17:14
Any reviews on her? She says that she'd is working in 1209.

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-asian-bodyrub-great-massage-808-551-6129-century-center/6085185

FCH300
05-28-18, 17:20
Any reviews on her? She says that she'd is working in 1209.

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-asian-bodyrub-great-massage-808-551-6129-century-center/6085185I was in that room with another provider about a month ago. My experience wasn't bad but I won't repeat with the girl I saw. Massage was OK and HJ finish was just OK. Lot's better but this is a different picture and name. Go for it and let me know how it is!!

HiPickle
05-28-18, 18:40

Rim.I love good TOFTT reviews which come out very positive. Putting this on the to do list!

BryanHawaii69
05-28-18, 19:19
I love good TOFTT reviews which come out very positive. Putting this on the to do list!I'd say his ratings of Neena a page or two ago on the appearance scale was off by a factor 30 or so.

Neena is a TS.

ExitOnly
05-29-18, 00:44

Rim.Hey Rim, what's the damage and are those real pics? Thanks.

HiPickle
05-29-18, 01:16

Rim.I'm pretty sure I have seen her before. Like a former Sunflower girl, or vanilla spa, not sure, she wouldn't admit it, but I'm sure I saw her before. Just as rim mentioned, everything is text, even to open the door. No DFK for me, very little lfk, however I'm thinking with more visits comes better services. Kinda quick, but I wasn't rushed, not sure I'd repeat or not. She looks like 20's cause of her size, soft spinner, but probably early 30's. Pleasant mood, nothing mechanical, otherwise I wouldn't even think of repeating, got to have a pleasant demeanor. No, pics aren't real, but she is very cute, beautiful full lips, wish I could have partaken more of them. YMMV ya know. Anyway, thought I'd try since my preferred favorite was not available. Got to explore. Sometimes.

MisoHoney808
05-29-18, 19:51
Thanks for the input. Glad to see that she didn't go legit on us (would have been a loss, for sure). I will definitely have to go see her. I'm sure it's difficult to pay the rent on the new and larger space. I was worried before the BackPage shutdown that she would not be able to get enough business to make the rent payment each month. Hope she's reading this. See you soon Sunny!!Never tried this place, the ad had me thinking legit and wasn't sure how good the massage was. So sunny does HE and provides a decent massage? Is there any other girls there?

FCH300
05-29-18, 20:11
Never tried this place, the ad had me thinking legit and wasn't sure how good the massage was. So sunny does HE and provides a decent massage? Is there any other girls there?Was there the other day. Good strong massage from as expected. Masseuse was not Sunny but another girl that didn't speak much English. Big girl with strong smooth hands. Passed on the HE but enjoyed the massage. Sunny indicated that there were other girls working as well but I didn't see anyone else.

MisoHoney808
05-30-18, 01:17
Was there the other day. Good strong massage from as expected. Masseuse was not Sunny but another girl that didn't speak much English. Big girl with strong smooth hands. Passed on the HE but enjoyed the massage. Sunny indicated that there were other girls working as well but I didn't see anyone else.Thanks for the intel. Will probably check it out soon and report back as well.

Money1
05-30-18, 03:42
I'm pretty sure I have seen her before. Like a former Sunflower girl, or vanilla spa, not sure, she wouldn't admit it, but I'm sure I saw her before. Just as rim mentioned, everything is text, even to open the door. No DFK for me, very little lfk, however I'm thinking with more visits comes better services. Kinda quick, but I wasn't rushed, not sure I'd repeat or not. She looks like 20's cause of her size, soft spinner, but probably early 30's. Pleasant mood, nothing mechanical, otherwise I wouldn't even think of repeating, got to have a pleasant demeanor. No, pics aren't real, but she is very cute, beautiful full lips, wish I could have partaken more of them. YMMV ya know. Anyway, thought I'd try since my preferred favorite was not available. Got to explore. Sometimes.She is Lula from Sunflower. Sweet girl.

BigthDikth
05-30-18, 04:34
Was going to Pauleen for an hour long HJ. Last time I went, same number, same name, but different girl. Bad HJ.

So I tried Jenni. Jenni said, "lay face down on the table. " Bigth Dikth said, "no, I just want my front side done. " Jenni said, "ok. " two minutes into it; Bigth Dikth said, "you can do my chest and legs but you must always have at least one hand massaging my cock. " Jenni said, "ok. ".

And I proceeded to get the best hour long HJ that I've ever gotten in hawaii. (the best was in cebu) Jenni was soft, slow, and so sensual. She could have made me cum in a minute but she kept me on edge for 55. After, she really wanted to give me a back massage and I could see why because she is really good at a legit massage. Even better than the 1st Pauleen. (the 2nd Pauleen sucked, and I don't mean in a good way).

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.

BigthDikth
05-30-18, 04:45
BTW who's on the 15th floor of century center? There was a haole girl with white skin and dark hair, anyone know who that is?

Idusixtyning
05-30-18, 05:37

She is Lula from Sunflower. Sweet girl.Sweet girl? Too bad. I don't think mentioning her location did her any favors. If the building's AOAO found out and combined with neighboring unit complaints.... Discussing Century Center locations are different as that building is zoned as commercial/residential use.

SBrendan
05-30-18, 07:23
Anyone have any leads in mililani?

Aside from tattooed black chick bonnie, I don't know if anyone else, Brooke doesn't do this lime of work amymore.

Captin Crunch
05-30-18, 09:19
Was going to Pauleen for an hour long HJ. Last time I went, same number, same name, but different girl. Bad HJ.

So I tried Jenni. Jenni said, "lay face down on the table. " Bigth Dikth said, "no, I just want my front side done. " Jenni said, "ok. " two minutes into it; Bigth Dikth said, "you can do my chest and legs but you must always have at least one hand massaging my cock. " Jenni said, "ok. ".

And I proceeded to get the best hour long HJ that I've ever gotten in hawaii. (the best was in cebu) Jenni was soft, slow, and so sensual. She could have made me cum in a minute but she kept me on edge for 55. After, she really wanted to give me a back massage and I could see why because she is really good at a legit massage. Even better than the 1st Pauleen. (the 2nd Pauleen sucked, and I don't mean in a good way).

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.Which Jenni is this? Can you supply a link?

HiPickle
05-30-18, 11:14
Sweet girl? Too bad. I don't think mentioning her location did her any favors. If the building's AOAO found out and combined with neighboring unit complaints.... Discussing Century Center locations are different as that building is zoned as commercial/residential use.Her location is on her ad. Also, I felt 10 times more inconspicuous going to this building than CC. Street parking, no attendant, walk in with the constant flow of residents through the locked doors to elevator, no knocking, just text for everything. There's no way of getting noticed. Even if she had 10 customers a day at this location I seriously doubt anyone would notice. I waited outside with others waiting for for their pizza delivery for a short time cause I was early. No one even looked at me. As opposed to walking up CC.

HiPickle
05-30-18, 11:23
She is Lula from Sunflower. Sweet girl.I knew it! Aka Ruby after a quick search. 😉.

Surfer79
05-30-18, 13:06

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.Bro, where in the world is this place? I like the AMP scene and all and nothing beats some BBFS from time to time, but I could dig on an hour long HJ!

Money1
05-30-18, 13:50
Her location is on her ad. Also, I felt 10 times more inconspicuous going to this building than CC. Street parking, no attendant, walk in with the constant flow of residents through the locked doors to elevator, no knocking, just text for everything. There's no way of getting noticed. Even if she had 10 customers a day at this location I seriously doubt anyone would notice. I waited outside with others waiting for for their pizza delivery for a short time cause I was early. No one even looked at me. As opposed to walking up CC.Agree that it's super low key and if you just act like you belong there then no one will think otherwise.

MisoHoney808
05-30-18, 16:56

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.Got an ad or contact info for her?

DaTruth808
05-30-18, 18:17

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.I've been waiting to try her haven't had the oppertunity yet now I'm even more excited to see her 😃128515;128515;.

Russ1234
05-30-18, 20:44
Tried Jenny who advertises as giving prostate massages. https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/prostate-massages-by-jenny-zwj-zwj/6101637.

Went up to 2403 and had about ten minutes of a decent Massage before I got a lot of oil and an AMP type rubdown. Most of the Thai girls at least try for 30 minutes. When I asked for more of a massage she was visibly frustrated. When she asked what more I wanted I said nothing, since there was no effort on the massage and attitude about getting a massage. I've mostly had decent-great massages at 2403.

Also tried another of Cherrys girls. That was also really really terrible. I enjoy Cherry a lot, and though I was getting her. When I arrived it was a Chinese MILk who provided no massage and was upset I didn't want full service.

Mr Solo74
05-30-18, 20:45
Great post- do you have contact info??

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.

FunTimeGr8
05-30-18, 23:16
Any recommendations near downtown? Thanks.

Logan 5595
05-31-18, 01:42
Went to see her today. She is the only one there now. Great legit, massage.

http://mint-thai.business.site

Rimmer808
05-31-18, 06:38
Sweet girl? Too bad. I don't think mentioning her location did her any favors. If the building's AOAO found out and combined with neighboring unit complaints.... Discussing Century Center locations are different as that building is zoned as commercial/residential use.Nah I think she's totally worth going to her building. I found street parking on Kawaihao and entered through the parking garage side. Not main entrance on South st. No security or attendant at all. Electric sliding door and right to elevators. No one even cared. She is a Spinner hottie.

Mongerholic
05-31-18, 07:06
Nah I think she's totally worth going to her building. I found street parking on Kawaihao and entered through the parking garage side. Not main entrance on South st. No security or attendant at all. Electric sliding door and right to elevators. No one even cared. She is a Spinner hottie.This condo does have 24 hour security and and an elaborate camera system throughout the building-the elevators are also monitored so behave otherwise you may end up on you tube. The lobbies need a fob to gain access and then you need to enter the residents entry code via the house line adjacent to the door that accesses the elevator area. The only way you may get easily access is if you happen to time your entry and walk in with a resident. There are many guest parking spaces, however you need to enter info about your cars make model and the room you are visiting (just fudge the rm number like you used to do when visiting Junko at Marco Polo). FYI you have 4 hours of free parking.

I will be visiting this provider as soon as I return from LV. Good luck!

Mongerholic
05-31-18, 07:23

Normally 100 is what I give but I wanted her to be happy when she sees me so I gave 120. She's 24 and single. My cock is already falling in love.Jenni could be the former Rina (same number) spinner Chinese early 30. YMMV but FS is on the menu if she likes you. HE and massage are above average.

Jjjne
05-31-18, 09:52
Is anyone still providing out of Hawaiki Tower? Legit is fine too. TIA.

Captin Crunch
05-31-18, 10:19
This condo does have 24 hour security and and an elaborate camera system throughout the building-the elevators are also monitored so behave otherwise you may end up on you tube. The lobbies need a fob to gain access and then you need to enter the residents entry code via the house line adjacent to the door that accesses the elevator area. The only way you may get easily access is if you happen to time your entry and walk in with a resident. There are many guest parking spaces, however you need to enter info about your cars make model and the room you are visiting (just fudge the rm number like you used to do when visiting Junko at Marco Polo). FYI you have 4 hours of free parking.

I will be visiting this provider as soon as I return from LV. Good luck!Make some money 💰.

RocketFish808
05-31-18, 12:48
This condo does have 24 hour security and and an elaborate camera system throughout the building-the elevators are also monitored so behave otherwise you may end up on you tube. The lobbies need a fob to gain access and then you need to enter the residents entry code via the house line adjacent to the door that accesses the elevator area. The only way you may get easily access is if you happen to time your entry and walk in with a resident. There are many guest parking spaces, however you need to enter info about your cars make model and the room you are visiting (just fudge the rm number like you used to do when visiting Junko at Marco Polo). FYI you have 4 hours of free parking.

I will be visiting this provider as soon as I return from LV. Good luck!Easiest street parking is on kawaihao fronting the mission homes. Building does have secured entry from all access points, but there is so much foot traffic that you can literally slip in with others and nobody even notices or cares. Seems like everyone shows aloha by holding the door for each other so that's basically how I got in from south st and into the main hallway where the elevators were. Elevators does not require the fob to access any floor unlike some other buildings I've been in before.

At first I was a little hesitant about a building like this, but after seeing how stupid easy it was to get in I don't even give it a second thought. Surprised she didn't ask how I got to her door without having to use the intercom, but I'm assuming she knows most of us can figure it out on our own. Don't know if she'll ever get caught since the building seems way too busy to even notice high level of foot traffic.

Definitely a spinner hottie. I may see again, but only if I feel like dealing with downtown.

Bigred808
05-31-18, 13:52
Does anuone have contact numbers? Since craigslist and back page shut down lots of the old contact numbers are gone.

Yaya.

Jasmine 204.

Maria 2403.

Momo and Kiki.

Mahalo.

YoEleven
05-31-18, 14:16

YUMI still gives a great massage with HJ finish. Still in great shape for MILF. Get's naked during massage and roaming all over. Super nice MILF that gives good service. Retired from FS but who knows. YMMV Small tits but nice bi suckable nipples.

Never rush. One of the best services.

Ampz.Yup. I agree. IMO one of the best for massage w / HJ. Nice petite Chinese MILF. Great service, no rush and always accommodating. Good massage w / lots of roaming. Great HJ. Like I said before, no jackhammer here. For me, always a nice slow stroke til finish.

BigthDikth
05-31-18, 14:42
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-amazing-relaxing-massage-808-679-8256-century-center/6036357

Here's the link. And the good news is she's not going to be sloppy 2 nds because she doesn't do full service.

On another topic, who's the cut hailed girl with white, white skin on the 15th floor of cc?

BigthDikth
05-31-18, 14:47
On another topic, who's the cute haole girl with white, white skin on the 15th floor of cc?

I hate auto spelling LOL.

BigthDikth
05-31-18, 16:22
Jenni could be the former Rina (same number) spinner Chinese early 30. YMMV but FS is on the menu if she likes you. HE and massage are above average.The photo in her add is real so if that's her then that's her. But no FS, just a very good HJ. Maybe if she likes you she'll do more, after all being around cock she must get horny at one point.

Donho
05-31-18, 20:18
Been out of the game locally, due to a trip to Thailand, and the Internet website bans. Here's a report some of you will like. I have not run into too many Japanese providers here locally.

So I'm in CC getting a massage from a nice, petite Chinese lady. (She asked not to be reviewed, so I'm not giving her info.) Good massage, pleasant lady.

I couldn't finish. Not her fault. Wouldn't undress, limited touching. Wasn't happening. So She asked, "Do you want another girl? Japanese girl?

I'm on the table erect. How can I turn that down? So she calls another lady, and in walks Leah. I've lived in Hawaii many years, I've been to Asia. I can tell the difference between a Chinese lady and a Japanese lady.

All of a sudden it's as if I'm in a JAV video. This is like, every man's fantasy. I'm thinking, "is this a dream?" A pretty Japanese lady with a really nice body. Not skinny, not fat, not really big breasts, just. Trust me. All natural. She speaks English with a heavy Japanese accent, but also spoke Chinese to the other lady.

Very interesting to be an hour into a session with a Chinese lady, unable to finish, and of a sudden your dream of a Japanese AV style experience gets dropped in your lap. She says she has been in Hawaii 10 days and business is slow. (Not any more after this post, LOL).

I am posting her name and number with permission.

Leah (808) 462-6643.

You guys owe me one. Return the favor when you get a chance.

Don Ho.

Coffee Bean
05-31-18, 21:55
Been out of the game locally, due to a trip to Thailand, and the Internet website bans. Here's a report some of you will like. I have not run into too many Japanese providers here locally.

So I'm in CC getting a massage from a nice, petite Chinese lady. (She asked not to be reviewed, so I'm not giving her info.) Good massage, pleasant lady.

I couldn't finish. Not her fault. Wouldn't undress, limited touching. Wasn't happening. So She asked, "Do you want another girl? Japanese girl?

I'm on the table erect. How can I turn that down? So she calls another lady, and in walks Leah. I've lived in Hawaii many years, I've been to Asia. I can tell the difference between a Chinese lady and a Japanese lady.

All of a sudden it's as if I'm in a JAV video. This is like, every man's fantasy. I'm thinking, "is this a dream?" A pretty Japanese lady with a really nice body. Not skinny, not fat, not really big breasts, just. Trust me. All natural. She speaks English with a heavy Japanese accent, but also spoke Chinese to the other lady.

Very interesting to be an hour into a session with a Chinese lady, unable to finish, and of a sudden your dream of a Japanese AV style experience gets dropped in your lap. She says she has been in Hawaii 10 days and business is slow. (Not any more after this post, LOL).

I am posting her name and number with permission.

Leah (808) 462-6643.

You guys owe me one. Return the favor when you get a chance.

Don Ho.Age? Services? What did you pay total?

Donho
05-31-18, 22:29
Age? Services? What did you pay total?She was not super young. Maybe 30, but a real nice body. Slim stomach, little Japanese ass, natural breasts with luscious nipples (not small eraser type). Paid 100 for HJ. She took everything off. FIV. I had fun. Going to see her again for a longer session and more service, if possible. She may appreciate the business being generated, so I'm going to be on her good side. Treat her nice. Oh, she is not shy.

HiPickle
06-01-18, 03:12
She was not super young. Maybe 30, but a real nice body. Slim stomach, little Japanese ass, natural breasts with luscious nipples (not small eraser type). Paid 100 for HJ. She took everything off. FIV. I had fun. Going to see her again for a longer session and more service, if possible. She may appreciate the business being generated, so I'm going to be on her good side. Treat her nice. Oh, she is not shy.If she offers FS, I'd be interested, even if located in CC.

Rimmer808
06-01-18, 17:50

Checked out YUMI at CC. Damn she really keeps in shape. For a MILF spinner that's really thin but still soft. Cute face, small tits but big suckable nipples. Massage is top notch, and will get naked during massage. All roaming welcomed of course. Nice lady with no rush, or money issues.

HJ is very nice and sensual. Always great to check out the seasoned provider. FS retired but YMMV.

Rim.

Handsome111
06-02-18, 01:18

Checked out YUMI at CC. Damn she really keeps in shape. For a MILF spinner that's really thin but still soft. Cute face, small tits but big suckable nipples. Massage is top notch, and will get naked during massage. All roaming welcomed of course. Nice lady with no rush, or money issues.

HJ is very nice and sensual. Always great to check out the seasoned provider. FS retired but YMMV.

Rim.So you sucks on those nice tits then explode in her hand.

ExitOnly
06-02-18, 02:28
Easiest street parking is on kawaihao fronting the mission homes. Building does have secured entry from all access points, but there is so much foot traffic that you can literally slip in with others and nobody even notices or cares. Seems like everyone shows aloha by holding the door for each other so that's basically how I got in from south st and into the main hallway where the elevators were. Elevators does not require the fob to access any floor unlike some other buildings I've been in before.

At first I was a little hesitant about a building like this, but after seeing how stupid easy it was to get in I don't even give it a second thought. Surprised she didn't ask how I got to her door without having to use the intercom, but I'm assuming she knows most of us can figure it out on our own. Don't know if she'll ever get caught since the building seems way too busy to even notice high level of foot traffic.

Definitely a spinner hottie. I may see again, but only if I feel like dealing with downtown.How the hell did you get in? What time were you there? There was very little foot traffic when l was there in the afternoon and seem so obvious that l was trying to piggyback. I was stuck outside for over half hour and had to abort.

Duro08
06-02-18, 07:28
Went to see her today. She is the only one there now. Great legit, massage.

http://mint-thai.business.siteAny info on where to park?

Rimmer808
06-02-18, 07:41

I will be visiting this provider as soon as I return from LV. Good luck!Nah! I parked on Kawaiahao st side, and walked right in from the parking entrance side. Or garage entrance side. Walked right in the automatic sliding glass door. I saw the security office and walked right pass to go around to the elevator. No problems at all. I wouldn't go in through the main entrance on South street. She didn't even have to come down.

Captin Crunch
06-02-18, 09:28
Any info on where to park?There is a small parking lot on site. Or, you could park in the FHB / Petco parking lot and walk across the street.

Captin Crunch
06-02-18, 13:33
So you sucks on those nice tits then explode in her hand.What is the damage? $20?

Slick Guy
06-03-18, 05:25

Rim.Is this really the same Lula aka Ruby from Sunflower? Sounds like she expanded her services. Does she allow FIV?

Rimmer808
06-03-18, 07:20
https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a62350

So I've been a Grace fan when she was at 2201, she has an exotic Asian look, tall slim body with huge D cup tits. She has her own place now and calls me to try a new irl she got from Japan. "Michele" DAAMMMNNN!! This girl is hot. Got a Japanese school girl look, and is hot and pure.

You Mongers won't believe, but her pics are real. Very wholesome, sweet and innocent look. Very cute with a body to die for.

Face & Body- Very cute just like her pic. Skin is milky and clean, no tats. She looks younger than pic. Very tall around 5'6, but very slim or small frame but not skinny or boney. Perfect. Nice round tits that looks real. Around 32 Ds. Flat stomach with cute ass, and very long nice shaped legs. She got a natural Bush as she says in Japan Bush is sexy and popular. Fine with me. I can't believe this girl and her pic is real. I haven't seen a provider like this in a long time.

Attitude- Very friendly and accommodating. English not good, but doesn't matter as she understands the universal language of servicing her man. Definitely no rush, or money issue. Although I did give her money up front as I was so excited to just get her naked.

Service- AWESOME! Japanese style she showers with me before and after. Like how Empire used to take care of you. Wiped me down dry and headed to room. Room is a little small, but I didn't care. When we got back to I had her lie down as I didn't want to wait for to massage me. I just wanted to dive in and get busy. I had her lay face down, and gave her kisses all the way to her ass. Milky clean skin I just had to rim her ass. Living up to my name. She really got into that. Turned her over and started kissing on her beautiful tits. Squeezing and sucking. Little LFK, YMMV. Worked my down to her Bush. I parted her Bush and started going nutz on her nice pussy lips and clit. She was going more crazy. Maybe in Japan she not used to being the one getting serviced. Made her cum couple times. He pussy was so clean and sweet. Wet too. Finally she got up and got down for some nice BBBJ. Not crazy sloppy sucking but a nice slow sensual BJ. Flicking her tongue on my dick hole, my balls, working up and down the back of my shaft. I was ready so she slipped on the cover. I just went for the standing K9, spreading those nice long legs. She is fucking tight. Reached over to play with those great tits. Then had her turn around and I held one leg up to do some standing mish. It was easy as she is so tall and long legs. Finally just had her lay back on edge of table and pounded her mish and blew my load. She wanted to give me a massage but I was on my lunch break and had to go back to work. LOL She is so hot and cute, I can't wait to come back TOP NOTCH GIRL!

L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. Gave her $. 80 not including house.

Maybe I can get her and Grace in a 3 some. Mongers, you got to check her out. I'm normally a Spinner guy, but she is a for real! Repeater!

Rim.

Slick Guy
06-03-18, 17:03
The photo in her add is real so if that's her then that's her. But no FS, just a very good HJ. Maybe if she likes you she'll do more, after all being around cock she must get horny at one point.Got a chance to meet Rina aka Jenni. That's her in the pics. Tiny girl but strong massage from a little thing. She's a cutey. On the flip jr was already at attention. She started to attend to the boys and jr and she knew what she was doing. Finally exploded in her hands. All in all, had a good massage and a happy ending. Wasn't offered FS. Maybe YMMV. Would definitely recommend though.

Slick Guy
06-03-18, 17:17

So I've been a Grace fan when she was at 2201, she has an exotic Asian look, tall slim body with huge D cup tits. She has her own place now and calls me to try a new irl she got from Japan. "Michele" DAAMMMNNN!! This girl is hot. Got a Japanese school girl look, and is hot and pure.

You Mongers won't believe, but her pics are real. Very wholesome, sweet and innocent look. Very cute with a body to die for.

Face & Body- Very cute just like her pic. Skin is milky and clean, no tats. She looks younger than pic. Very tall around 5'6, but very slim or small frame but not skinny or boney. Perfect. Nice round tits that looks real. Around 32 Ds. Flat stomach with cute ass, and very long nice shaped legs. She got a natural Bush as she says in Japan Bush is sexy and popular. Fine with me. I can't believe this girl and her pic is real. I haven't seen a provider like this in a long time.

Attitude- Very friendly and accommodating. English not good, but doesn't matter as she understands the universal language of servicing her man. Definitely no rush, or money issue. Although I did give her money up front as I was so excited to just get her naked.

Service- AWESOME! Japanese style she showers with me before and after. Like how Empire used to take care of you. Wiped me down dry and headed to room. Room is a little small, but I didn't care. When we got back to I had her lie down as I didn't want to wait for to massage me. I just wanted to dive in and get busy. I had her lay face down, and gave her kisses all the way to her ass. Milky clean skin I just had to rim her ass. Living up to my name. She really got into that. Turned her over and started kissing on her beautiful tits. Squeezing and sucking. Little LFK, YMMV. Worked my down to her Bush. I parted her Bush and started going nutz on her nice pussy lips and clit. She was going more crazy. Maybe in Japan she not used to being the one getting serviced. Made her cum couple times. He pussy was so clean and sweet. Wet too. Finally she got up and got down for some nice BBBJ. Not crazy sloppy sucking but a nice slow sensual BJ. Flicking her tongue on my dick hole, my balls, working up and down the back of my shaft. I was ready so she slipped on the cover. I just went for the standing K9, spreading those nice long legs. She is fucking tight. Reached over to play with those great tits. Then had her turn around and I held one leg up to do some standing mish. It was easy as she is so tall and long legs. Finally just had her lay back on edge of table and pounded her mish and blew my load. She wanted to give me a massage but I was on my lunch break and had to go back to work. LOL She is so hot and cute, I can't wait to come back TOP NOTCH GIRL!

Maybe I can get her and Grace in a 3 some. Mongers, you got to check her out. I'm normally a Spinner guy, but she is a for real! Repeater!

Rim.Great report. If picture is real she's hot. Japanese providers are rare. She's going to be busy.

Rimmer808
06-04-18, 03:38
Great report. If picture is real she's hot. Japanese providers are rare. She's going to be busy.No doubt pics are real!!

HawaiianTime
06-04-18, 08:54
Where are all these girls advertising now? Craigslist to me was the best now we all know that's gone. Backpage was second to me. Now we have Bedpage but that site IMO sucks with so many fake ads. A lot of these girls must have had there income cut by quite a bit. So if theres any sites out there that you know of any info would be appreciated. Mahalo.

MisoHoney808
06-04-18, 14:10
Where are all these girls advertising now? Craigslist to me was the best now we all know that's gone. Backpage was second to me. Now we have Bedpage but that site IMO sucks with so many fake ads. A lot of these girls must have had there income cut by quite a bit. So if theres any sites out there that you know of any info would be appreciated. Mahalo.At least 4 different sites have the girls advertisements. Scroll thru this thread and you'll see.

YoMama808
06-04-18, 16:09

Rim.Does grace look like her photos? How is her services? Sounds like a winner.

BullyRabbit
06-05-18, 02:27
Glad this site is back up!

TOFTT was real as it gets the last couple months bcuz we couldn't discuss trying out newbie numbers and ads! For. Me when I search I always ask what. Their room. Number before I make an appt. Well this supposedly thai massage ad, but wifh familiar looking pics responded back to me after I asked her room number saying "her friends said I no show up. She just ratted herself out as CC and not being thai becuz.

I've always shown up after making an appt. Didn't always stay bcuz of recognizing girl from previous shitty service. Or they would say a room number where I already had a bad sesh!

Needless to say, no toftt for me but I did see Mia, who also has a room on the dreaded 15th flr. We discussed the latest BS before both reciprocating TIA, some real sloppy oral 69/ mish (just the way I like it) finishing w- CIM. Always great service!.

I maybalso partake in the latest posts, looks juicy! Imua Gang!

PnoiSoulJah
06-05-18, 05:25
Good evening fellas. Has anyone had experience with her?

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-honolulu/TherapeuticMassage/zoey-is-back-real-pic-808-258-7093/6080344

PnoiSoulJah
06-05-18, 07:50

Rim.Kinda new to this hobby. When you said $. 80, does that mean $80 or $800? Just learning the ropes. Thank braddahs.

YoEleven
06-05-18, 12:56
Kinda new to this hobby. When you said $. 80, does that mean $80 or $800? Just learning the ropes. Thank braddahs.If you check the Abbreviations Section, means 180.00.

YoEleven
06-05-18, 13:09
Yea, you know I thought about keeping this one on the down-low, but with all this Trump law shit, and shitty Bedpage website, I know a lot of providers been hurting. So I figured with our savior SexGuide back on line. I thought why not give a shout out for her. Better than having a good provider leave Hawaii just because she can barely meet rent. Monger on.

Rus.Hey Rus. Thanks for sharing. Checked out Vivian the other afternoon. Your report was spot on.

Great location that was easy to find. Easy access to the walk up apt. Located on the 2nd floor. No lobby. No security. Fucking Beautiful! Vivian greeted me at the door wearing a cute pink Schoolgirl uniform / dress. Nice!

Vivian is a pretty Chinese / Russian girl. She told me that her father is Russian, her Mother is Chinese and that she grew up in China. Vivian is petite with nice curves. She has a very cute face and is about 5'0" 110 lbs. Nice large C's w / a small round ass. Nice small pussy w / small Bush.

After a quick shower, I laid down on the bed and enjoyed a decent massage. After a short while, she removed her dress and rubbed her lovely titties all over my backside. On the flipped, she asked what I wanted and I told her everything. Started with BBBJ. Nice and slow w / perfect suction. I then had her lay down for some DATY. Yup! This girl loves DATY. Pussy was clean and tasty. Later, cover went on and I entered her in Standing MISH. Fuck! Her pussy felt gooood. Switched to CG and then DS. Finished with BBBJ COF. Fucking beautiful!

Great service. No rush. No drama. Had a great time and will be repeating. Thanks again.

HiPickle
06-05-18, 16:24
Kinda new to this hobby. When you said $. 80, does that mean $80 or $800? Just learning the ropes. Thank braddahs.180. Click on the abbreviations tab up top for more insight.

ShaqFu
06-05-18, 17:12

Rim.180 + 60 HF is that correct? Hope that doesent become the new standard.

LocaLoppa
06-05-18, 18:11
Standard fees are 150, plus house fees. Girls at AMP expect that. Anything more tip is for more service like BBFS, CIMWS, msog, Greek, all for more tip. Tip what you feel, like in a restaurant, if the hot waitress earned your monies. But 150 is standard for BBBJ, CFS.

180 + 60 HF is that correct? Hope that doesent become the new standard.

JQHenry32
06-05-18, 18:52
Can anyone else confirm Grace with huge D-cups? Not too many reports on her. If her tits are the real deal, big and beautiful then I'm back into this hobby!

-JQ.

Rim.

Shoots Brah
06-05-18, 18:53
Sampled this place this past weekend. Nice place. Had to wait for someone to open the door since it was locked. Shower was really nice, seemed pretty legit up until I saw my therapists butt and I pinched it LOL. I forgot her name, I want to say shasha?

Anyways, she was pretty tall for an Asian and big boned. If anyone been there, you'd know what I'm talking about. I actually was thinking could be a guy but I kept pressing the issue why she was so tall and big framed (not fat).

Anyways, her massage was weak and I had to ask multiple times for deeper pressure. She tried but didn't do much for me. I'm sure if she was a mahu, she would be a lot stronger. After about 30 min, she started playing with my crack.

Told me to flip and asked if I wanted HE. I said I guess so. I could not get over how big she was, again not fat LOL just questionable. She then started stroking but wouldn't let me touch vag. Hmmm.

Took me a while to blow since I could not stop thinking if she was a he! I actually got soft halfway and told her to play with my balls more. Finally after almost literally 20 min I popped.

Took a shower, left the usual 1.20. Saw the owner there when I left, very cute and some other older therapists that looked legit.

I might repeat, but only if owner chick massage me. Really nice place though for westside / leeward oahu. Located across from the shell gas station near aiea bowl.

Dreamer3000
06-05-18, 20:06
I will say with 100% certainty, that Michelle's boobs are 32 A's. No where near D's. Just feel like I have to say something for accuracy. At least you know what you will be getting. Not sure about Grace.

RocketFish808
06-05-18, 20:59
How the hell did you get in? What time were you there? There was very little foot traffic when l was there in the afternoon and seem so obvious that l was trying to piggyback. I was stuck outside for over half hour and had to abort.I went little before 5 pm, ton of people coming home from work. Has anyone had assistance from her? Seems like everyone has slipped in some way some how.

Ulchiro
06-05-18, 21:38
Sampled this place this past weekend. Nice place. Had to wait for someone to open the door since it was locked. Shower was really nice, seemed pretty legit up until I saw my therapists butt and I pinched it LOL. I forgot her name, I want to say shasha?

Anyways, she was pretty tall for an Asian and big boned. If anyone been there, you'd know what I'm talking about. I actually was thinking could be a guy but I kept pressing the issue why she was so tall and big framed (not fat).

Anyways, her massage was weak and I had to ask multiple times for deeper pressure. She tried but didn't do much for me. I'm sure if she was a mahu, she would be a lot stronger. After about 30 min, she started playing with my crack.

Told me to flip and asked if I wanted HE. I said I guess so. I could not get over how big she was, again not fat LOL just questionable. She then started stroking but wouldn't let me touch vag. Hmmm.

Took me a while to blow since I could not stop thinking if she was a he! I actually got soft halfway and told her to play with my balls more. Finally after almost literally 20 min I popped.

Took a shower, left the usual 1.20. Saw the owner there when I left, very cute and some other older therapists that looked legit.

I might repeat, but only if owner chick massage me. Really nice place though for westside / leeward oahu. Located across from the shell gas station near aiea bowl.Post in other forum, member says he had a TS when he went to 4 Seasons.

Bukake King
06-06-18, 07:00
I will say with 100% certainty, that Michelle's boobs are 32 A's. No where near D's. Just feel like I have to say something for accuracy. At least you know what you will be getting. Not sure about Grace.I concur with Michele's boobs being smaller then Ds, but her service is top notch Asian style. Really looks to please you. Shower before and after and wipes you down. BBBJ is good. Pussy is Bush but nicely groomed Bush. Very slim and legs that can kill. Stomach is flat and fit. LFK Nice tight pussy.

Buka.

Bukake King
06-06-18, 07:01
Can anyone else confirm Grace with huge D-cups? Not too many reports on her. If her tits are the real deal, big and beautiful then I'm back into this hobby!

-JQ.Definitely D boobs on Grace. And I'm pretty sure real.

Buka.

Cloe Stone
06-06-18, 08:11

I might repeat, but only if owner chick massage me. Really nice place though for westside / leeward oahu. Located across from the shell gas station near aiea bowl.Thanks for the honesty of your encounter. Traveled extensively through Asia and lived in Hawaii for 30 years. A good friend of mine that has lived in SE Asia for the last decade told me "If there is a question, just walk away". You have a more understanding perspective than me. Thanks again for sharing. Please post a link, so those of us that have questions, can either partake or stay away.

Aloha,

CS.

Blake123
06-06-18, 09:18
Kinda new to this hobby. When you said $. 80, does that mean $80 or $800? Just learning the ropes. Thank braddahs.It's so much clearer and less confusing when written in simple terms all can understand: 180 bucks. I wish everyone would express it this way. FYI PnoiSoulJah: nobody pays 800 bucks--at least I'd hope not.

Shoots Brah
06-06-18, 10:04
Post in other forum, member says he had a TS when he went to 4 Seasons.Just saw his post. He mentioned a tall cute asian girl. Probably the one I had. So now I'm 90 percent sure it was a SHE LOL.

UkiSlamma
06-06-18, 14:27
I went here a couple days ago, but no hint of play from older Thai lady. As I came out of the room, I did see a younger cute Asian therapist eating lunch in the back. Anyone get play here or tried the younger Asian? The massage was good.

HeineHeine
06-06-18, 17:02
Saitara in waipahu, great massage 60 bucks for one hour. No offer and no hint even though its very dark in the rooms and they close real doors for your privacy. Non repeat.

May massage in Aiea, the shopping center right next to ken nae's / hughleys southern food. 30's /40's funny and pretty but no hint or offer. She seems that with repeat visits, maybe. But who got that kind of time to waste. Massage was ticklish and soft touch, she's very friendly. No repeat. Thirdly, Emma from Best Massage in Aiea. That's what she's calling her business, it ain't true LOL. Old Chinese lady working out of her condo on Kaonohi St. She wanted top dollar but we negotiated. I paid 140 for 10 mins rub 5 minutes of CBJ and handy finish. She has shower available and a nice place. CBJ was laughable. She's old and pear shaped like you would expect a middle age Chinese. No repeat. Also, she offered full service, nect time you bring more money. Uh, how about no thanks.

George111
06-06-18, 20:39
I went here a couple days ago, but no hint of play from older Thai lady. As I came out of the room, I did see a younger cute Asian therapist eating lunch in the back. Anyone get play here or tried the younger Asian? The massage was good.Also checked out this place about a month ago. Had Katie, could be her the one you seen. Very legit, covering on front and back.

Demosdef
06-06-18, 21:12
Anyone tried Mz Anna? She wanted 120 for 60 mins, texted her but I feel like its just a tease with nothing on the menu.

Max808
06-07-18, 00:30
I went here a couple days ago, but no hint of play from older Thai lady. As I came out of the room, I did see a younger cute Asian therapist eating lunch in the back. Anyone get play here or tried the younger Asian? The massage was good.I had Sasha there. H. E. Gladly provided. She is tall but I don't think she is a TS like some have speculated. I had my fingers under her panties and she did nothing to prevent a little exploration but they were frigging tight kevlar type panties. I don't plan on going back until some open minded spinner providers are reported however.

NiceBush808
06-07-18, 00:45
I concur with Michele's boobs being smaller then Ds, but her service is top notch Asian style. Really looks to please you. Shower before and after and wipes you down. BBBJ is good. Pussy is Bush but nicely groomed Bush. Very slim and legs that can kill. Stomach is flat and fit. LFK Nice tight pussy.

Buka.Michelle is a cool cat. She's nice and service is good. Nice Bush too. In fact, I was hoping it would have been bushier. It's trimmed, but still full enough and triangular bush and natural. She gives good BBBJ. It was sort of like doing an japan AV actress. She has that look. She sort of reminded me of that pretty Japan actress Kato Koyuki from the movie "Last Samurai". Well, sort of. Although she's not an AV star. But just imagine her naked and with a nice bod like her with a nice bush too, and I can imagine she probably got one too. Mmm. It felt rewarding.

Tepuki
06-07-18, 01:46
I had Sasha there. H. E. Gladly provided. She is tall but I don't think she is a TS like some have speculated. I had my fingers under her panties and she did nothing to prevent a little exploration but they were frigging tight kevlar type panties. I don't plan on going back until some open minded spinner providers are reported however.Had Sasha a couple of months ago. Young and pretty too. HE was okay but won't return. Any play from Mavy who works there.

RoadRally2
06-07-18, 02:12
I'm looking for excellent massage with HE. Kylie was my go to but she seems to be MIA. Before that I loved Nala. Even excellent legit MT rec would be cool.

I tried yanni and she's hot 7/10 not young girl. But her massage was dissapointing. It was cool and she was fun to play with, but I left feeling like I shoulda just went to a good AMP girl instead because the massage was not good. I think the FS massage girls rely on their pussy for $$ instead of their Masage skills.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, much love. DM ok if you want to keep it on the dl. Thanks boys.

Shoots Brah
06-07-18, 10:40
I'm looking for excellent massage with HE. Kylie was my go to but she seems to be MIA. Before that I loved Nala. Even excellent legit MT rec would be cool.

I tried yanni and she's hot 7/10 not young girl. But her massage was dissapointing. It was cool and she was fun to play with, but I left feeling like I shoulda just went to a good AMP girl instead because the massage was not good. I think the FS massage girls rely on their pussy for $$ instead of their Masage skills.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, much love. DM ok if you want to keep it on the dl. Thanks boys.I liked tina from aiea pin thai. Strong massage and actually listens to what you want. She is pretty but not my type. I'm into the tiny girls and spinners, but I got my full hr with her and HE. Might want to call and make appointment. Make sure you ask for her.

NiceBush808
06-07-18, 13:41
Has anyone partaken? I was just curious.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/thai-hope-60-minutes-90-minutes-or-2-hours-i-specialize-in-long-deappoin-11919917